Actions

Work Header

Tengoku.Chikyu.Jigoku Vol. Ten

Summary:

Once Natalia tells Taro and his friends everything that the angels have figured out, it becomes a race to get Baby Doll back and to get back to reality. Only problem is that forces in the Hidden World have ideas as their own. More secrets come out that threaten to tear everyone apart. Meanwhile, Baby Doll tries to escape from the White Room but her captor has a new way to keep her.

Chapter 1: White Room II

Chapter Text

White Room II

-Baby Doll-

How long have I been here? I want to go home. But I can't leave.

I hear the door opening. Oh great, he's coming back. Looking at his face made me want to vomit. He stood over me grinning with those ugly teeth.

"Hello, my dear," he said. I looked up at him, glaring. He didn't try to pet me on the head. He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Aw, what's the matter?" he asked. I glared at him.

"Take me back!" I hissed. He gave me a strange look.

"You want to go home?" he asked.

"Yes," I said. He leaned down to my face.

"I'm afraid I can't do that," he said. He grabbed me by the hair. I could hear him breathing.

"I know what you are trying to do," he hissed. "Don't get in my way!" I clicked my tongue at him.

"What was that?" he asked. I looked up at him with a cold look on my face. He frowned and reached for one of my clips. He yanked it out and crushed it in his hand. A sharp shiver ripped through my body. I jerked my head upwards.

No…

Don't tell me…

"Felt that?" he asked. "This is what happens when you defy me. Your clips keep you anchored, huh?" I frowned as I turned my head. He forced my face back to his.

"I wonder what would happen if you lost all of your cute little hair clips?" he asked. I couldn't keep up my front. I felt the color drain from my face. He chuckled and let go of my face. I could feel his hot breath on my ear.

"You do that shit again and we will find out, won't we?" he asked. I didn't say anything. He didn't wait for me to say a word. I didn't look up as he walked out of the room. As the door slammed shut, I knew what I needed to do to go home.

I cannot stay here.

I have to get home.