Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Miraculous fics for ❤️ | all moods
Stats:
Published:
2020-08-15
Updated:
2022-04-11
Words:
10,970
Chapters:
11/?
Comments:
48
Kudos:
680
Bookmarks:
220
Hits:
11,426

Kuro Koshka

Chapter 2

Summary:

Plagg has a problem. A huge problem, one that he needs to fix as soon as possible. He hopes Tikki's luck rubs off on him or else Paris is doomed.

Notes:

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. School took up my time. I'll try to get the next update out as soon as possible.

Credits to EvilHeroDarkGaia for giving me the idea with the blindfold.

Chapter Text

Plagg has a problem.

Plagg has a huge problem.

Correction, Paris has a huge problem.

It is common knowledge that the Cat and Ladybug miraculous' must be activated together to mantain balance. It would be disastrous if not followed, making the situation even worse. 

His miraculous can only stay out of commission for so long before disbalance starts. He has a week at most, but with Hawk Moth he might not even have that much.

Why in his name did he thought it was a good idea to give the Nekozawas the blessing that doubles as a curse? 

How was his new chosen going to fight akumas when he can barely go outside? It's not like Plagg can just stop his photophobia from happening.

Wait!

"I got it!"

"Got what?" Umehito said, putting down his tablet. He eyes the Kwami warily, as if he was about to suggest something stupid.

Which, rude! But also Plagg can somewhat understand. He was not even sure if his idea would work.

"The solution to our little problem!"

 


 

Li(e)la Rossi Sucks

A(ce)lix: i cant believ dey believ dat!!!

Tomato: pfftt,,,can relate

Rainbow: wut is it dis time??

QueenBeetch: its ridiculous,,,,utterly ridiculous

EverydayMariBug: lila said she knows Reynard Houshakuji n dat she actually spend her weekend w Renge Houshakuji

JapaneseMulan: She does realise that Renge Houshakuji is currently attending school in Japan, right?

GuitarHero: please tell me my sis dont believ dis

A(ce)lix: u know Juleka n Rose r neutral

GuitarHero: thank Ladybug

 


 

If this does not work, he will have to resort to drastic methods. Curses in one's bloodline is not so simple to stop especially one as powerful as his. Most ways to lessen such curses involve a sacrifice, none of those stupid true love's crap.

Plagg said that he figured a loophole of sorts, a way for Umehito to not worry about his curse. At least while he stops akumas.

"Don't worry, I'm sure this will work. Although it's safer to hope Sugarcube's luck rub off on me, just in case."

If Plagg's idea fail, Umehito will have to go through a ritual. He'll have to find one with less blood, or atleast doesn't involve his blood. Finding a sacrificial lamb won't be too hard, he'll just have to worry about the guilt at knowingly taking a life.

Does it count as murder if you only order for their death and that you weren't the one to actually kill them?

Taking a deep breath, Umehito stares at the ring on his finger. He desperately hope Plagg is right, just because he likes scaring people doesn't mean he wants to kill someone.

"Plagg, claws out!"

The sensation of Plagg's magic entering him is odd and strangely energizing. Plagg's magic feels dark, like shadows wrapping around him. 

The feeling disappeared and Umehito quickly inspected his new outfit. The difference between his outfit and Chat Noir is glaring.

A long, black coat covers most of his body, reminiscent of his usual cloak except it is made of actual fur.

Underneath the cloak is a black waistcoat and pants with a leather belt around his waist. A spellbook with a cat's paw on the front cover is attached to the belt, along with the silver baton. Just like Chat Noir, his belt also seems to double as a cat tail.

Both of his hands have black leather gloves on it. A quick flick of his hand, and claws came out. It turns out the gloves comes with retractable claws. Another similarity with Chat Noir.

He's pretty sure Plagg has a thing for cat bells. Why else would he also be wearing a collar with a gold cat bell on his neck?

His shoes had been replaced with black combat boots that are, surprisingly, not as heavy as they should be without magic.

He doesn't have the leather ears, instead his ears have a pair of headphones on, with the ear cups designed like flat cat ears. They even twitch like actual cat ears.

The part that surprised Umehito the most is the blindfold. The white piece of cloth covers his eyes, yet he can still see perfectly. Some of his hair, his real blond ones, got in the way. It feels strange seeing yellow strands instead of the dark wig he had grown accustomed to.

He sighed before going towards his blacony. He is glad that he has an entire wing to himself, allowing him to be able to use the balcony that doesn't face the city. 

The moment he opened the door, sunlight spilled through the room. Normally at this moment, Umehito would recoil and even pass out. 

He didn't.