Actions

Work Header

After All Is Said And Done

Summary:

It was an arranged marriage - He knew
However, the pain of betrayal drives him down a much forbidden path;
Will sticking to the normal he's always known be much more easier than following his heart though

Notes:

Just a figment of my damned imagination
Queen Yoo is an amazing mom to Wang So

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: PROLOGUE

Chapter Text

'Do I make your heart beat faster than it should?' He asked

'Yes' she murmured in reply

'And when I do this, how does it make you feel?' He asked while sucking on her neck.

'Aaaahh" She gasped.

Looking up at her, he smirked, obviously satisfied with the response he elicited from her.

She hated how drawn she was to him; she hated that she knew how powerless she was against him. She hated the fact that she was ready to lay down her life for him without a moment's hesitation and zero regrets. 

Most of all, she hated the fact that her boss was married, to the witch no less and no matter the circumstances surrounding his marriage; to the world, she could only be his secretary.


Bent over his desk, lost in his own world, he had but one thought running through his mind; divorcing his wife or rather housemate with as little scandal as possible so he could without much backlash on her, present her to the world as more than his secretary.

He knows she thinks he doesn't love her as much as she does; he sees the unspoken pain in her beautiful eyes- but then, who can blame her. He swore to protect her from whatever dangers and backlash she'd face for being with him. He doesn't know yet, how he intends to do that; but by God, he'll do exactly that.