Actions

Work Header

By the fault of one shiny large cat

Summary:

Red gets caught up by a teleporting trigger happy rampaging solgaleo and travels to a different dimension.

He then finds himself as a 17 years old that was curiously wearing his previous syna suit.

Learns that he was stuck in an alternate dimension with his only ticket of going back home is ̶s̶o̶l̶g̶a̶l̶e̶o̶.̶

 

Fun.(Not)

(On hiatus)

Notes:

Just an idea that I wanted for so long

Chapter Text

The world of pokemon is filled with possibilities that the possibility of an impossible is well, impossible.

Though Red watched with undisguised horror, from on top of one of the buildings, as his young lookalike (and friends?) below him turning to stone should definitely be impossible. He just wants to have a good time at Alola with his husband so why was he here out in the outskirts of an airship(??) ruins?

Short answer, A Shiny Solgaleo running amok.

Long answer, it was 2 days ago.

He and Green were just enjoying one of the secret quiet spots around the island as they waited for half of their team to be healed at a nearby pokecenter.

Pikachu and Mimikyu ( the newest capture on Red's team, Green tries not to think too much about the ghost type) were playing tag, splashing around water everywhere. Blastoise, having much more energy than their companioned teammates, joined them as a way to keep them in place while Charizard and Venusaur are all in their respective balls to catched up some sleep.

All is well. The sun is hot, Red and his newly wed husband are relaxing in a shady area where they can fully see their pokemon having fun and everything's in order while waiting for most of Green's team and Red's snorlax and lapras to heal at the nearby pokecenter.

That is until what comes next, that is.

Red gets up from his seat and slowly stretches out the knots on his back. Giving Green a full front view seat of the glorious view of Red's adult body. Green wolf-whistle as he smirks at the view he was given to.

"Not bad for an old guy but if we're happened to be talking about the guy that ages well, welp look no further than this jackpot," Green points to himself with his thumb with an arrogance that makes Green, Green.

Red rolled his eyes and softly smiled to himself. Silently agreeing but not saying anything to not further inflate the already large ego of the one and only Green Oak. He huffs in a silent chuckle as he raises an eyebrow, looking at Green with an arm on his hip in silent words that Green always knows how to interpret.

' We're just 27, don't exaggerate.'

Green adjusted himself on his plastic chair and rested his cheek on one hand. "With the way the world chucks out young trainer prodigies left and right makes me feel like my old gramps that is."

' You enjoyed the challenge, though.' Red signs back, trying not to smile at Green's another ridiculous yet silly remark.

"Damn straight. The world doesn't need any idiot trainers like that one guy at Celadon city."

Both Green and Red subconsciously shudder at the memory. Nobody needs to remember that time when that idiot did to Celadon City. Misty was still distraught till this day over what happened. Green cleared his throat, "Well, my point is that would it be exciting to fight trainers that are in our same age? Yeah, fighting skilled trainers are the best but it's still a bit humiliating to lose to a 10 year old. You get me?"

While it's true that more and more better (and younger) trainers are emerging thanks to Red, who was the world's inspiration as the world's best pokemon trainer, to his growing dismay and embarrassment. (He's just a guy that's a bit good at pokemon training, he does not want to be mobbed by journalists and fans while he was just doing what he wants and does best, pokemon battling.) He has noticed that good trainers seemed to be getting younger and younger while he and Green are getting older. He'll admit though, having someone other than Green as a challenge was an interesting idea. Not that Red will ever get tired of Green. Personally, he doesn't care what age his opponent is. As long as he gets a good fight, then who cares about whose age is who?

Red shrugs as he lazily waves back and turns around to walk up towards where pikachu, mimikyu and blastoise are. All three of them are locked in a game of splashing around and wrestling together. Blastoise only standing a bit curled as to join the two playing without any possible casualties.

The three looked up when they heard Red approaching. He adjusted the hem of his pants before walking near towards the pokemon. Mimikyu and Pikachu both jumps onto his shoulder and Pikachu happily squeaks as Red lightly scratches under Pikachu's chin. Mimikyu curled itself on Red's other shoulder as it began to nod off. He then also proceeds to pet massaged Blastoise on the head, who growled in appreciation and contentment.

When suddenly a rampaging solgaleo bursted from seemingly out of nowhere and proceeds to open up another wormhole. That wormhole was just about where Red and the pokemon were standing on. There was no time to react. As Red falls from the wormhole, the last thing he sees was Green's horrified expression.