Actions

Work Header

castlevania reader inserts

Chapter 5: trevor x fem!reader ❥ drunk on your touch

Summary:

A smut oneshot in which Trevor and the reader have some fun in their room at the in after getting kicked out of the tavern.

Notes:

this was a request, i wanna apologize for how long it took me to complete, regardless of it all i hope you guys enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

warning: the following onesot contains mature/sexual content and themes such as breeding?, praise and degrading kink, oral sex, mouth fucking, dirty talk, loads of cursing and a very drunk trevor belmont.

Your fingers gripped onto Trevor's arm tightly as you walked down the path would lead you back to the inn that the two of you currently resided in. The look of disapproval on your features was as clear as day, despite it being the dead of night. The walk back to the inn wasn't lengthy at all, but both you and your drunken companion wished that you didn't have to retire so soon.

Tonight was date night but to your misfortune, after getting a few drinks in, your date decided that it would be a good idea to provoke a group of men. Though you didn't want to admit it, it was a common occurrence and Trevor always did a pretty good job at defending himself so that wasn't a problem at all. but what you least expected to happen was getting kicked out of the tavern.

It wasn't long before you arrived at the inn, a battered and beaten Trevor trailing behind you as you walked towards the room that the two of you were staying in. Your orbs circled back to your companion the moment your feet crossed the threshold of the worn down room.

It was far from being in top condition but you wouldn't allow yourself to complain it was the best one could find in a world where dracula had let his night creature hordes run free and wreak havoc everywhere they went. and thanks to all the chaos they were causing, the room was extremely cheap due to business owners being desperate to make any amount of money possible before it all went to hell.

An exhausted sigh left your lips, your fingers combed through your hair while Trevor's lustful gaze fell upon your figure. His cock began to twitch in his trousers, the sight of you freeing yourself from your clothing was turning him on.

The dress that once donned your form was now pooled at your feet which was a sight that Trevor got to see often so it left him puzzled why he was so worked up over it, what was so different about tonight? Perhaps, all the ale he had drunk that night was now beginning to take effect. The brunette closed the distance between you, sliding his hands along your curves, a low growl erupting from his throat. He wrapped his arms around your behind. The sickening, sweet smell of ale emitting from him almost had a hypnotic effect on you.

Your lover’s chin rested on your shoulder, his breathing hot and heavy against your skin. Trevor watched as you bit at your lip to prevent yourself from making a sound, shivers made their way across your exposed flesh. You leaned into his touch, ass resting right above his painfully apparent bulge, right where he needed it to be and allowed your head to fall back.

Trevor began to kiss and nip at your neck, his movements were a bit hasty, he wanted to fuck you right then and there but choose to restrain himself all so he could spend a bit more time teasing you.

His hands unclasped your bra and tossed it aside, in a careless manner. It's not like you had any use for it at that point in time. Trevor cupped your breast with one hand and swiped his thumb across your nipple, heat beginning to pool in your core as he proceeded to play with the bud until it was swollen before moving on to the other. Trevor’s unoccupied handmade it’s to your hip, holding you against him to create a bit more friction. On cue, almost as if reading your lover’s mind you began to grind your hips against his throbbing cock.

“Fuck.” He let out a low groan and a series of curses and tightened the grip his hand had on your hips just to be sure you weren't going anywhere or stopping anytime soon.

You were quite proud of the special affect you seemed to have had on him this night.

“Desperate are we?” You spoke, teasingly.

With one swift motion Trevor lifted you up and carried you to the bed that sat in the middle of the room. He gently laid you down onto the bed, your back against the mattress. On instinct you allowed your legs to spread and it wasn't long before the brunette took his place between them. Your lover’s blue orbs stared into your own as he ran a finger along your clothed core, your face became flustered at how apparent your arousal was to him and your hips began to wiggle, unconsciously begging your lover for more of his touch, almost as if on their own.

“Desperate are we?” He asked, in a mocking tone that was completely identical to the one you had used on him just moments before.

The tables had turned and boy, did it suck with things the other way around. You didn't even bother to respond, only taking time to roll your eyes in annoyance because you weren't able to come up with a good enough retort to trevor’s teasing. Your mind was focused on one thing really, and that was getting fucked. After a few moment’s passing he finally removed your panties, sliding them down, off of your ankles.They soon met the same fate as your bra, tossed aside with no regard for where they landed.

You stared up at him with eyes clouded with lust, a smirk on your lips, hands tugging at his trousers and boxers.Trevor let out a groan of relief as his veiny cock sprung free from it’s clothed prison. His manhood was by no means small, it was both long and wide and you still weren't sure how it was ever able to fit in your mouth.

“Now be a good little slut and open that mouth of yours.” he ordered, pushing the head of his cock past your lips. “Let's put it to good use, why don't we?”

There was no hesitation, your lips parted almost immediately, being obedient would only make things easier for you after all. Trevor’s hand forced your head forward, pushing more and more of his cock into your poor little mouth. It didnt take long before he began buck his hips, fucking your mouth with great speed.

“Oh, Fuck..” He cursed, hips moving faster as his hands tugged at your hair. “That’s good.” You were left a complete mess but to Trevor it was the most beautiful sight, the way your jaw went limp around his cock and slob trickled down your chin, he loved every moment of it and if you’d let him he would have loved to stay like this forever. His thrusts began to get sloppy and you stared at him with tear filled eyes. Trevor was so close to coming undone, any second now you so you braced yourself. His breathing had swallowed and the curses that once left his lips were now nothing more than incoherent drunk mumbling. His cum began to fill your mouth, the thick substance running down your chin as you watched your lover attempt recover from his high.

“You're such a pretty little slut with my cum dripping from your mouth.” He smirked, stroking your hair. “Swallow.” He ordered and of course you did just as he asked.

You looked up at him with flustered cheeks when he got in position between your legs and you allowed yourself to spread your thighs a bit wider to give more access. He took his cock in his hands and it was clear his previous orgasm hadn't done much, his erection was still, if not more apparent than before. Trevor rubbed the head of his cock against your heat, earning a whine from you.

“Beg for it.” he said.

“Tell me how bad you want my cock, princess.”

You didn't even bother refusing. Your desperation to be fucked was getting the best of you at this point. “Trevor please, I need it so bad..I’ll do anything..” you whimpered. “Only you can make me feel good so please..just fuck me.”

“Now that’s what I like to hear.” He said, with satisfaction, pulling your closer to him. He pushed inside of your dripping cunt. The two of you moaned in sync, the pleasure of feeling him stretching your tight hole overwhelming you as did feeling your walls clench around his cock for him. The sensation was just so perfect.

“God, You feel so nice around my cock.”

Trevor began to move his hips, thrusting his cock deeper into you and your fingers desperately searched to find something to clutch as you let out a cry of pleasure.

“More, please I need more.” He proceeded pounding into you, fingernails digging into your hips, the grip on them so tight it was sure to leave some marks but you were too busy leaving marks of your own to care. Your lips crashed against his in a sloppy kiss, nails digging into the skin of his back. A knot began to form in your stomach and your thighs began to tremble. Trevor's fingers sloppily worked against your clit. It all was beginning to be too much.

“Trevor, I’m gonna cum.”

“That makes two of us.” he groaned, and the two of you climaxed in sync, your slick walls clenching around his cock and milking him dry just how he liked and he pulled out.

You were left panting and sweaty, the same could be said for your lover. The lust that had once clouded your eyes was now replaced by exhaustion. You had come down from your high.

“That was fun.” You said, rubbing at your eyes, a yawn leaving your lips.

Trevor was already half asleep. He lie on his back as he stared at you with half-lidded eyes.

“Yeah, now lets sleep.” He said and watched you crawl up beside him.

Trevor waited for you to lie down before wrapping you up into his embrace. You pulled the covers over your naked frame. Trevor lay with his arms around you, your head rested on his chest, drawing shapes against his skin. You listened to his heartbeat, humming to yourself, taking time to enjoy the moment as your eyelids began to become too heavy to fight. It didn't take much time for the rhythmic sound to fade and you fall asleep in his arms. Your drunken lover pressed a kiss to your temples and soon followed. Maybe tonight wasn't a complete fail ,after all.

Notes:

posted on my tumblr @luvliimagines