Actions

Work Header

Ashes Of Love

Summary:

Hae So died 5 years back.Wang So vowed to find her in another world.But,what if hae soo comeback to goryeo again but with a memory loss? What will happen will she again fall for wang so? Will they actually have a happy ending?

Chapter Text

Wang So’s Pov:
Five years have passed since she died.There was not even a single day when I didn’t miss her.Every day, every moment I kept on missing her.Why I was so fool? I told her that I will never let her go.But what I did? Just a truth from her past & I let her go?Why ? Why? Why I did that?Her last wish was to die in my arms but, I couldn’t fulfil that.Because of my jealousy I lost the only person who never treated me like an animal,who loved me just the way I am,who helped me to become a better person.How foolish of me.Now no one loves me.Everyone hates me.Yeon Hawa although I know she is ambitious & greedy but deep down she cares for me.She tried her level best so that I love her just a little.But, I couldn’t.My only son prince Ju that child don’t have any fault but, everytime I look at his mother & him it reminds me of my helplessness. How forced I was to marry yeon hawa,how I was forced to sleep with other women,how I broke hae soo’s heart by marrying her.She didn’t deserve all of this.People are right I only bring misfortune.Because of me her life was ruined.I want to die but, death is not coming.Here I am standing infront of lake donji our favorite place.I remembered our first kiss.It was my first time kissing any women.I am grateful that it was Hae Soo not any other women.This lake has so many good memories of us.Now that I am standing here those memories are hunting me.I wish I could go back to past & fix everything. God if you really exist just give me a reason to live.I can’t do this anymore.This loneliness ,this guilt is killing me every second.Just then god granted my wish & I saw my daughter with Jung.Although jung tried his level best to made me believe that it is his child but, at the end he admit that it’s my Child.That cute little fairy is my child & I got that one reason why I should live.

Jung’s Pov:
I failed to make him believe that it’s my child.In my entire life I hated him.Now that I have seen him after so many years I am feeling sad for him.The king Gwangjong is crying hugging his child.And I couldn’t resist myself from putting my hands on his shoulder.For the 1st time in my life I hugged him & both of us cried.I am glad I did that.Hae Soo did u see?
Jung: Why u didn’t open any of my letters? Did you thought hae soo forgot you ?
So: Yes I was stupid.I thought she is living happily with you.So like a fool I did that.
Jung: Till her last breath she waited for you. Every day she kept on crying for you. She kept on longing for you.She kept on painting portrait of you.She kept on writing that poem which once you gave her.
So: You loved her like the same way I did. You might have felt so bad seeing her waiting for me & longing for me.
Jung: Yes I felt bad. But, I loved her unconditionally without expecting anything. I just wanted to see her happy.I won’t deny deep down I also wanted her to hate you & start loving me.
So:All of us wook,eun,u & me .We all fall for same girl. But, among all of us only you deserved her.You never caused her any pain. Maybe that’s why she took her last breath in your arms not mine.
Jung: Don’t feel bad. You never hurt her willingly. You were forced to do that. Situations didn’t allow both of you to stay together. It doesn’t matter who deserved Hae Soo. The thing is Hae Soo loved you .
So:You should move on Jung. Forget her.
Jung: Can you completely forget her & move on with yeon hawa?
So: Even when i thought she loves you & living happily with you i couldn't hate her.I Can never forget her.I know yeon hawa loves me.But,i only once visited her chamber.That time too i was forced.I told her she can divorce me & marry someone else who will love her & care for her.But, she said she will keep on waiting for me till her last breath.Foolish women she don't know this heart of mine will never beat for any other women.She got whatever she wished for but,still she will remain lonely & unhappy for the rest of her life.And she deserve it for ruining Hae Soo's life.
Jung:Don’t expect me to forget Hae Soo. I can never forget her. Till my last breath i will keep on loving her.
So: How cruel fate is. We fall for the same women but, none of us is fated to be with her. Maybe in another world all of us will have a happy ending.

Chapter 2: Back To Goreyo

Summary:

Hae Soo is back to goreyo.But, she had a memory loss.She don't have any memory of her life in Seol.

Chapter Text

Wang So Pov:
From past one year Jung & I don’t behave like strangers anymore. He has become like my best friend. I am grateful to god for sending him in my life like that. I wonder how beautiful hae soo’s life would have become if she loved Jung instead of me. I never thought Jung loves Hae Soo so deeply. Even after six years of her death like me he also visit hae soo’s grave every day. Sometimes I saw him crying his heart out & talking alone. Someday he will talk about how much he miss seeing her sleeping, other day he was saying how pretty she was looking the day they got married. How much he wanted to kiss her & make love to her. I felt like punching his face after overhearing his confession. But, I resist myself. At least I got hae soo’s love but, he never got it. I told him countless time to move on but, he refused to do that. I wish I could go back to past & fix everything.
My princess Seol the moment she entered my life everything changed .She managed to become friend with My Son JU & Seongjong (Wook’s Son who became 6th king of goreyo). Now they are playing. Both Ju & Seongjong is fighting because in the game both of them wants to marry Seol. Like her mother my daughter don’t want to break anyone’s heart so she said she will marry both of them. Just by looking at her I can feel peace of my mind. This little child has a ability to make everyone happy like her mother.Now she know that I am her father.I told jung not to tell her.But, he didn’t listened to me.Instead he told seol that she has two fathers.One day she told us that she knows how she came to her mother’s womb.I asked her how? She answered father jung told me because of you I came to this world so,You & my mother kissed each other that’s why I came to my mother’s womb. Me and jung kept on laughing after hearing her. After so many years both of us laughed our hearts out.My brother jung I want to see him smilling all the time. I wish I could do something to make him happy.
Seol 2018
2 years have passed since Go Ha Jin came back to her world. There was not even a single day when she didn’t miss her daughter,her lover wang so. She asked ji mong so many times about time travelling. But, he said there’s no way she can go back to past again. Everyday she prayed to go back to past. She has become alcoholic.She tried to commit suiside so many times.Still some howshe didn’t end up dieing. It’s forbidden to drive when you are drunk but,she don’t care.A life without seol & so is not worth living. She didn’t notice when she slept while driving. When she opened her eyes she saw a bus coming from another direction hits her car & she is drowning in the river.
Back To Goreyo
When Go Ha jin opened her eyes she found herself in the bed in an unknown place. Where am I ? Last thing I remembered was that I was driving car then I drowned & I was happy that I am dieing.But, why I was driving with that speed & why I wanted to die? What happened with me.Oh god I can’t remember anything. Suddenly I heared a knock in my door. An old man came & asked me if I am feeling ok or not.I told him that I lost my memory & I don’t remember anything related to my past. He told me his name is Kim Jyun & I reminded him of her dead daughter.So, he will call me Hyeon as his daughter name was Hyeon.
Although I couldn’t remember anything related to my life back in future I actually started loving this father figure of mine.Maybe I am back to my past life & I should live it happily. Life was going happily until one day my adopted father died. After few days my clan member came.They were all telling me how exactly I look like Hae Soo. Who is hae soo? They were also saying if king see me he will do anything to keep me. They will blackmail king so that the king fulfills their demands. What the hell is happening with me? Why king will do anything for me?