Actions

Work Header

Yandere Katara

Chapter 12: chapter 10.5

Chapter Text

As predicted, Katara didn't have to wait long for Aang to arrive. When he was motivated, Aang could be as fast as he wanted to be. He landed down from the sky and found her sitting on Jin's body, anxiously waiting for his arrival.

"Hey baby girl" Aang grinned as he walked up to her.

"Hi daddy" Katara replied flirtatiously with half lid eyes. She held out a hand to him and he eagerly pulled her up to her feet. Despite having a few scratches and some blood on her face (assuming it wasn't her blood), Katara still looked like a beautiful goddess in his eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his. Aang immediately returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Katara pushed her tongue against his closed lips until he finally let her in. The two swirled their tongues and held on to each other. This was heaven for the couple. After what felt like a while, Aang pulled back and looked down to Jin's dead body. He let go of Katara and bent down to check out the damage his girlfriend brought down to his former lab partner.

He let out a low whistle, "You certainly did a number on Jin."

"The idea was to make her suffer." Katara replied with a matter-of-fact tone, feeling very proud of herself.

He looked up to her and smiled again, "Looks like you accomplished your goal sweetie."

She knelt down next to him and kissed his cheek, "For you, I'll do anything."

"So tell me how you did it. Tell me how you killed her."

She was surprised at Aang's request but didn't see any reason why not to. Katara nodded her head and crawled over Jin's body, kneeling over her. She recounted from when she had the earth bending girl frozen in place. As she went over pummeling Jin's face with her ice gauntlets, Katara felt Aang's hand coming around her from behind. In the middle of her explanation, the air bender decided to kneel over the dead body behind Katara.

"Aang?"

"Don't mind me…just keep talking." He whispered in her ear as his left hand went under her shirt and the right hand under her pants. Katara felt herself heating up at his touch. One hand on her left breast while the other pressed against her center.

"I-I-I don't know…if I can with you d-d-distracting me like this", she whimpered.

"I can't help it Katara", Aang kissed her neck, "It turns me on hearing you talk about how you killed Jin…" He slipped his middle finger into her wet folds and squeezed her left breast.

"Aang…" she moaned. With how she felt right now, Katara would rather Aang just take her at that moment. Nonetheless she held herself back and recounted what happened after pummeling Jin with the ice gauntlets. He peppered the side of her neck with kisses as she went on.

"T-then I took this big…rock and she started begging me n-n-not to kill her." A smile creeped up on her face as she remembered Jin's blubbering. "I smashed her face Aang…s-so many times." Aang's Aang's middle and ring fingers thrusts into her entrance.

"Ohhhh Aang…You should h-h-have seen it. It was…exhilarating" Katara panted as Aang pushed and pulled his fingers faster, "I cracked her skull for you Sweetie…I killed her just for you…I-I love you so much."

"I love you too Katara. I'm so lucky to have you by my side." He whispered in her ear before pulling his wet fingers from her center and his hand from her breasts. She pouted as he stood up from her behind her and approached her right side. Before she could ask him why he stopped, Aang took her hand and placed it on his hard bulge.

"So hard already?" Katara grinned, untying the lace of his black jogger sweatpants.

"You just have that effect on me" Aang smirked. She pulled down his pants and boxers, revealing his long hard cock pointing directly at her face. Katara wrapped both hands around his length and began slowly stroking it. It wasn't long until she pressed her lips against the tip and licked it like a lollipop.

"Damn…Kataraaa. Don't s-s-stop" Aang sighed.

The water bender took it a step further and placed her hands on his thighs as she engulfed his hard cock with her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth as she sucked every inch of his cock, deepthroating as much as she could. Just then Aang placed a hand on the top of her head, keeping her still and kicked his pants and boxers away.

"Look at me sweetie" He told her. Her blue eyes stared on lovingly to his storm gray eyes. With that, Aang's hips thrust back and forth. His cock going back and forth in her mouth. Katara gagged as he kept pounding her mouth. From the corner of her eye, Katara looked at Jin's deformed face and smiled. He pulled out as she started to choke. She coughed her lungs out as she gasped for air.

"You know…" Katara smiled, "I told Jin…that I was going to ride…your cock tonight."

"Let's not make a liar out of you then" Aang replied as he pulled her up. He kissed her again while she took her pants and panties off and kicked to them to the side. Katara then jumped on to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. He put his hands on her ass and held her up.

"Stand over her body Aang. I want you to fuck me over her corpse" Katara whispered in his ear. Aang raised an eyebrow over her request but did as he was told. He stepped over Jin's body and was standing over her with Katara in his arms. The air bender pointed his manhood towards her center and pushed through. Katara let out a delightful moan as she felt all of Aang's length going deep inside her, thrusting back and forth.

"SPIRITS! FUCK!" She cried out as squeezed her ass cheeks with his hands. Aang had kept his pace slow and gentle. Katara begged for him to go harder and faster. He pulled back his hip and slammed forward. His pace increased from his excessive pounding.

"YES! YES! YES!" Katara yelled, her arms were around his shoulders with her nails leaving scratch marks on his back.

"You feel amazing Katara" Aang muttered as he kept up his pacing. Just then he pulled out and placed her down from him, "Turn around and bend over for me."

The water bender gleefully did as she was told, arching her back and stuck her ass out against his cock. Aang placed his hands at her hips and reentered her from behind. Within the forest, nothing but the clapping sounds of skin hitting against skin could be heard. As she tried to catch her breath, Katara looked down to see Jin's body underneath her and smiled. With every thrust from Aang, she felt her legs shaking. Her knees buckled and she went down. His length slipped out from her.

"Katara! Sweetie are you okay?" Aang asked her as he bent down behind her.

Katara bent over on her knees with her hands keeping her up. She glanced back at him, "I'm fine Aang. Put it back in…I want you to keep fucking me"

"You sure you wanna do that? Bent over Jin's body like that?" Aang wondered.

"Yes! Keep fucking me over her corpse! Wherever she is, I want this whore's spirit to watch you fuck me over her like this" Katara urged.

"You're such a pervert", Aang chuckled, "Although I don't see any harm in it." A sadistic wide smile creeped up on his face and he reentered her center again.

"I guess I am" she giggled. Aang gave her left ass cheek a smack as he thrusted, his pace faster and harder. Katara felt herself going crazy having Aang fucking her like this. Her face turned back down to Jin laying beneath her.

'You stupid stupid bitch. Aang is forever mine and there is nothing Koko, On Ji, Meng, and you could have ever done to change that! ROT IN HELL YOU SKANKS!'

Her walls began to tighten around Aang's cock. "Aang…I'm gonna cum", Katara whimpered.

"I'm reaching my limit too" Aang groaned. With one hand he reached out and grabbed a fistful of Katara's flowing hair. He pulled her hair and thrusted as fast as he could. The lovers screamed out the other's name as they both reached their climax. Feeling exhausted, Aang slowly pulled out of Katara's wet center. He flopped down to Jin's left side and pulled his girlfriend down with him.

She turned her body around to face him as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Hi" Aang smiled.

"Hi" Katara huffed, smiling back at him.

Aang turned his head to look at Jin's deformed face. His eyes widened as his post-nut clarity hit him. He turned back to Katara, "Did we really just have sex over a dead body?"

Katara laughed and gave him a quick peck on his cheek, "Yeah, we certainly did."

Aang laid his head down and looked up at the stars in the dark sky. "Spirits…we're crazy aren't we?"

The water bender rested her head on the crook of his neck, "After what we've both have done before…I think it would be safe to say that we are very much psychopaths."

"Hmmm. I'll gladly be a psychopath if it means that we can be together forever", he kissed the top of her head.

"Ditto Sweetie", she sighed happily. For a few minutes they laid together in each other's arms. The couple would have stayed the night in the forest if they could as long as they were together. However, there was still a dead body that needed to be buried. They both got up from the ground, Aang put his boxers and pants back on while Katara changed into her new set of clothes. Aang had brought her gray sweatpants and blue long sleeve shirt that she left at his house. Since it was still cold, Aang had lent her his orange jacket.

The clothes she had worn during her fight were burned by Aang. It was better to be safe than sorry. He bent his knees down and with one stomp, Jin's body had fallen down a hole that was twenty feet down underground. Bring his arms together, he buried the hole and smoothed the earth so that it didn't look out of the ordinary for anyone that came by. When he was done, Katara walked up to him and held his hand.

"All set?" She asked.

Aang nodded his head, "We're good."

"It sure is a lot easier to clean up the mess when I have you" she giggled.

"My cleaning services are not for free. I do expect some payment after all ma'am" he grinned.

"Oh but of course", Katara played along, "If you just fly me back home then I'll be happy to pay you in full." She started caressing his chest and winked.

Aang picked up his glider and opened it, "You got yourself a deal. But what about your dad and brother? Won't they be home?"

"My dad is out of town, visiting some friends and Sokka is out with Suki. We don't need to worry about them" Katara replied. With one arm wrapped around each other and the other grasping each side of the glider, Aang flew them off to the sky.

"Just so we're clear, by 'payment' you meant sex right?" He asked her.

"Yes, you goofball" she laughed, "I told the bitch I would ride your cock all night after all"

"Awesome! Just wanted to be sure" Aang said excited. His girlfriend rolled her eyes and smiled.

As they made their way back to Katara's house, she remembered the idea she had earlier before Aang had arrived.

"Sweetie, do you have anything planned for Hahn yet?" She wondered.

"I've brainstormed a few ideas, but nothing has been finalized yet. I still need to think it through" he answered, "why do you ask?"

A sadistic smile spread across her face, "I have a suggestion…"