Actions

Work Header

Beauty & The Wolf Dog

Summary:

Everyone hates him,calls him ugly,wolf dog etc.But, for me he is the most handsome man in the world.But, i am afraid what if he don't have the same feelings for me.At the end of the day i am just an orphan nobel women from the Hae Clan & he is the prince.

Notes:

This story will begin from the time when wang so went to have bath in Damiwon pool & saw Hae soo there.

Chapter 1: Do You Have A Crush On Me ?

Chapter Text

Wang So: Did you see the scars?
Hae Soo:Yes.
Wang So: Be careful of what you say to other people. If you say anything to anyone I will kill you.
Hae Soo: Why you are so ashamed of such a small scar? You look handsome even with this scar. Do you even know that among all of your brothers you are the most handsome one. Any girl will fall for you because of your look.
Hae Soo’s POV:
Oh My god. What did I just said? Oh no .Now he will think I have a crush on him. Actually I kind of liked him when 1st time I saw him & he saved me from falling but, why I said that? I am so stupid.
Hae Soo: No.I mean. I talked about other girls not me. Don’t misunderstand my words. Because of my nervousness I just slipped on the water & when I stand up. I saw him laughing his hearts out. How can someone look so cute while laughing. Don’t you have any shame? Why are you standing in front of a girl without wearing any shirts.
Wang So: Oh look who is talking. Now I got it. You are spying on me because you have a crush on me. Don’t hide it. You wanted to droll over my body while I was bathing right. No issue. You can do that. I won’t mind.
Hae Soo: Not even in my dream. Why I will have a crush on you. Aghhh. I just came here by accident. I lost my memory so kind of a forgot everything. Don’t need to think that you are special for me.
Wang So: Yeah right. Just look at your face. Why you are blushing?
Hae Soo: Who me? No.Looks like you are the one who wants me to have a crush on you.
Wang So: Lol.What a joke.I didn’t say you are the prettiest women in whole goreyo & any man will fall for you. You are the one who told me that which means you have a crush on me.
Chae Ryung: Lady Hae Soo? Where are you?
Hae Soo: Please go inside if she see us together she will misunderstand the situation.
Wang So: Ok I am going. Don’t dream about me.
Hae Soo: I won’t. Don’t worry .Just go. Just when he went inside I saw a hairpin lying on the floor.Why he is carrying a hair pin? Did he love someone? Who is that winch? Why should i care? I have to give it back to him.
Wang Soo’s POV:
This is the 1st time someone saw me without my mask & she seemed not to have any problem with it.Moreover she was blushing while talking with me. That girl. What she just said? I am most handsome among all of my brothers. Is she crazy? Stupid girl & she was not even afraid of me.What’s wrong with me? Why I am thinking about her & laughing like an idiot? Stop it wang so.She means nothing. Just forget her. But, my heart beats faster every time I saw her. It’s just nothing. That women is driving me mad. Does she know black magic? Maybe .But what’s the point of doing it. Ugh stop it .Just ignore her. That stupid girl. She was wearing a white dress. I could almost see her nipple. She don’t have any common sense. Who goes to pool wearing white dress. What if some other man see her like this. Wait why I am so concern if someone see her like this. Now I got it. Why every time I see her I feel like this. It’s just a physical attraction. Nothing else. But there are so many women I never felt like this for anyone. I am 19 now but still never touched any women once. I am not that kind of a man who lust over women. Then what’s the main problem? I like her? Oh shit.No.Yes I like her.From now on I will ignore her.Then after someday this feelings will go away. Mission Ignore Hae Soo will start from today.But, how I will ignore her when both of us are staying in the same household? Maybe it will be tough but you can do that wang soo.
Hae Soo's POV:
Why i am so stupid? Why i told him those things.Hae soo clam down. You told him those things because you felt pity for him.That's it.But, for whom he bought that hairpin? He surely have a GF. I will ignore him from now on. I will ask chae ryung to return his stupid hairpin. Idiot man thinks that i have a crush on him.I hate you Wang Soo.