Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Planting the Seed of Pollination
Stats:
Published:
2020-09-14
Completed:
2021-02-17
Words:
199,017
Chapters:
24/24
Comments:
186
Kudos:
412
Bookmarks:
103
Hits:
74,267

Planting the Seed of Pollination

Chapter 12: Fun in the Summer Sun

Notes:

ATTENTION!!

THE ENABLER TRAIN IS LEAVING THE STATION!

THERE WILL BE NO STOPS!

Chapter Text

‘A bit’ turned out to be half an hour, and would have been longer, if Yang and Weiss hadn’t threatened to break down the door to the bathroom. So now the two of them were in the kitchen, preparing breakfast and reading over the note Tai had left them all.

“Girls, went to Vale, I’ll be back tonight. We need to talk.” Blake read aloud as Ruby busied herself with cooking and Yang and Weiss walked in, clean and smiling, “so, bets on what he wants to talk to you guys about?”

“My guess is we were a bit too loud last night, and this morning,” Yang laughed and plucked the note from Blake’s hands before joining her sister by the stove, “so, what’s for breakfast, sis?”

“The only thing left in the fridge,” Ruby said, cracking yet another egg into the large pan, before scooting a bit closer to Yang, “I hope dad’s bringing back groceries, a lot of them.”

“So, what’s the plan for the rest of the day, meal wise anyways?”

“Eggs, eggs, and more eggs,” Ruby sighed and started scrambling the eggs, “sorry guys.”

“Ruby, how many times have we had to live off of canned food for classes?” Weiss smiled and leaned against the counter, “we will all be fine.”

“Yeah, we’ve eaten worse,” Blake agreed, “but, to get our minds off of it, what else are we doing today?”

“That...is a good question,” Yang said, “I mean, I don’t want to just jump back into training yet,” the others shook their heads in agreement, “so, we could go for a swim?”

“Ooo, yes!” Ruby started scrambling the eggs faster, and again getting closer to Yang, “we’ll take you down to our favorite spot, it’s nice and secluded, barely anyone knows about it!”

“So, what is it then, a lake?” Blake asked.

“Something like that,” Yang smiled and walked over to the cabinet, much to Ruby’s dismay, and grabbed a few plates out, “it’s a surprise.”

“Oh, wonderful,” Weiss rolled her eyes and smiled, “just what I need, a nice swim in a dirty hole full of fish.”

“Excuse you, it is anything but,” Ruby scoffed and started plating the eggs, “there haven’t been fish in there for at least as long as Yang has been alive.”

“Nope, longer than that,” Yang scooped up the plated eggs and set them on the table, then sat down, “just a little after dad officially inherited the house, remember? His favorite story of team STRQ when they came here for the first time?”

“Oh yeah,” Ruby sat down as well, immediately digging in, “sit down guys, start eating.”

Blake and Weiss both smiled as they sat down, and started to eat.

“These are really good, Ruby,” Blake said between bites.

“Definitely,” Weiss agreed, which earned her an exaggerated gasp from Yang and Ruby.

“Oh my god, Ice Queen just liked something Ruby did!”

“And she took more than one bite of her food!” Ruby laughed, “is that all it takes for you to actually eat, if I make it?”

“Shut up, both of you,” Weiss blushed and continued to take slow bites, “it’s just really good.”

“Weiss, those are probably the most boring eggs I’ve ever made,” She said while smiling wider, “what’s so good about them?”

Weiss blushed harder, “they’re just good, okay? I don’t know how to explain it.”

“Well, guess I’ll just have to cook for you more,” Ruby teased, “I’ll put some meat on those bones of yours.”

“You’ve already put meat on more than just her bones,” Blake said quietly, trying to hide a smile.

“Don't be gross at the table, Blake,” Yang snickered, “save it for my bed.”

Ruby smiled and flung some eggs at her sister, “hands off, perv, she’s mine.”

“Come on, Ruby, we’re sisters, we’re supposed to share,” Yang laughed as another spoonful of eggs sailed past her, “which means I get Blake as much as you get Weiss.”

“We are not just things to get,” Weiss huffed, which was an immediate mistake.

“That’s not what you said last night.”

“Or this morning.”

“Yeah, it’s pretty clear you like being owned, Weiss,” Blake said, finishing off her eggs.

“You...I...Hmph!” Weiss crossed her arms and sunk into her chair, her ears turning bright red.

“Awww, it’s okay, Weiss,” Yang patted her tenderly on the head, “someone has to be the kinkiest out of all of us.”

“Shut up, Yang!”

The blonde smiled and grabbed Weiss’s empty plate, stacking it with her own, “you guys go get ready for our swim, I’ll clean up.”

“I’ll help,” Blake said, gathering hers and Ruby’s plates.

“Nope, I’ve got it,” Yang grabbed the plates out of her hands and dumped them all in the sink, “go on, get ready.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Are you sure this is the right way?” Weiss asked as she pushed through yet another bush. She was wearing a light blue shirt and white pants, which she was now regretting.

“We said nice and secluded, Weiss,” Ruby smiled back at her. She was wearing a red shirt and black booty shorts, along with a small black bag, “but yes, this is the right way.”

“Yeah, it’s not much farther,” Yang explained, pushing aside some low-hanging branches. She was wearing a gold colored crop top and brown shorts, and had a large bag slung over her shoulder, “ah! There it is!” She pushed back the brush and waved the rest of them through.

“Wow.” Blake exclaimed. She was wearing a dark purple top and black pants.

“Yeah, it’s pretty great,” Ruby smiled and started towards a clearing near the edge of the lake.

Great was certainly one way to describe it. The lake rested at the base of a natural stone cliff which surrounded a good portion of the area. Decently sized waterfalls poured into the lake from up above, creating a gentle sound that filled the glade. A few trees bent over the lake, some which seemed to have been placed like that, others that simply grew out. A sturdy rope hung from one of the taller trees, dangling down to a few feet above the lake.

The least natural thing, however, was the lake itself. The water was almost perfectly clear, making it possible to see just how empty it was, along with the panels that covered the entire bottom and sides of the lake, creating something almost like a pool.

“Dust, it’s gorgeous,” Weiss gasped as she followed Ruby and the rest towards the clearing, “but, what is that in the lake?”

“That is dad’s handiwork,” Yang explained, setting the bag down in the grass and stretching back, “he used to come here when he was younger, but he always tells us that when he inherited the house, he wanted this place to be safe for a family,” she motioned to the panels, “they basically act like big filters, along with creating a more stable bottom to the lake. He wanted to keep it as natural as possible, you know?”

“Well, it certainly is gorgeous,” Blake agreed, already slipping out of her clothes to reveal her black bikini, “and I for one can not wait to get in after that hike.”

“Absolutely,” Weiss nodded and pulled off her clothes, revealing the snowflake covered, blue one piece she wore underneath.

“Alright, you two have fun, me and Ruby will set up-“ Yang started to say, only to hear a loud splash and turn to see Ruby wading in the water, giggling gleefully in her red one piece, “Ruby!”

“You snooze, you lose, sis,” Ruby called while swimming farther and farther away from shore.

Both Weiss and Blake giggled at this, “you want some help, or…?”

“It’s fine,” Yang grumbled, laying down towels that she pulled out of her bag, “you guys go have fun.” She pulled out an umbrella, then startled when Blake grabbed it from her, “Blake!”

“Shush, I’m helping,” Blake insisted, extending the umbrella and planting it in the ground, “what else have you got in there?”

“Well, I was able to scrounge around for some non egg based food, so,” Yang proudly produced several sandwiches from the bag, each individually wrapped, “it’s something, at least.”

“I’m sure Weiss and Ruby will appreciate it,” Blake smiled, “I know I do.”

“Oh, yeah, no problem,” Yang blushed and quickly threw the sandwiches back in the bag, “I also brought drinks, and water bottles, and…” she stopped as she pulled out a bottle of sunscreen, then smiled evilly, “Ruby! Get your butt out of the lake and put your sunscreen on!”

“You can’t make me!” Ruby yelled from the middle of the lake, bobbing up and down as Weiss swam past, “I’ll unleash my secret weapon!”

Blake snickered as Yang stood up, stripping out of her clothes to reveal her yellow bikini, “you want some help with this?”

“Sure,” Yang smiled and started running towards the lake, with Blake close behind, “Ruby Rose, dad will kill me if you don’t do this!”

“That’s your problem, not mine!” She started swimming farther away, and closer to Weiss, “Weiss, protect me!”

“You brought this on yourself, Ruby,” Weiss said disinterestedly, “why should I help?”

“Because you are my best friend and have to protect me from my sister,” Ruby pleaded while watching Yang and Blake get closer, “please, I’ll make it up to you later!”

“And how will you do that?” Weiss smiled. This would be a good way to get Ruby, at least to confess her feelings.

“I’ll do anything you want within reason!” Ruby started paddling away, and Weiss followed, “please, Weiss!”

“Yeah, okay,” she nodded her head, “consider yourself protected from Yang.” She started swimming towards her other teammates, waiting until she was close enough to lunge at Yang, wrapping herself around her and whispering, “guess who can get Ruby to do anything she wants if she protects her from you?”

“Congrats, Princess,” Yang smiled before falling back, sinking them both into the lake.

“Ruby, you can’t escape this,” Blake teased, swimming after her girlfriend as she cornered herself, “but it is fun watching you try.”

“Hey, you’re supposed to be on my side,” Ruby pouted, turning to face her, “come on, please?”

“Sorry, Ruby, but I can’t cuddle you if you’re sunburnt,” she laughed as Ruby frowned, “although I’m sure that won’t stop you.”

“I don’t even burn that easily,” Ruby insisted, before yelling as Blake latched onto her, planted a kiss on her neck, and started dragging her back to shore, “no, come on, Blake, please!”

“Sorry, Ruby,” Blake held her tight, “I’ll make it up to you later, I promise.”

“You better,” Ruby huffed, only to yelp as Yang and Weiss came up next to them, sputtering and laughing, “Weiss, you failed me!”

“I distracted Yang,” Weiss rolled her eyes while pushing her wet hair back, then wrapped her arms around Yang’s neck and rested on her back, “not my fault you can’t handle Blake.”

“Traitor,” Ruby frowned, “you just wanted to make out with my sister.”

“Sorry I have good taste, Ruby,” Weiss laughed and kissed Yang on the cheek, “onward, my noble steed, let’s get your sister protected from the sun.”

“Alright, you are never calling me that again,” Yang started swimming back to shore, “got it?”

“Yeah, got it,” she smiled and whispered in her ear, “I know you like riding me more anyways.”

Yang blushed and stayed silent the rest of the way to shore, only speaking once she was standing in front of Ruby, who was pouting, “Ruby, sunscreen.”

“Yeah, I know,” she grabbed the bottle, intentionally brushing her hand against Yang’s, and started rubbing it on her skin, “hate this stuff.”

“You can pout later, but right now, you’re staying safe,” Yang took the bottle from her, “you too, Weiss.”

“What?” Weiss whined.

“Haha, justice!” Ruby teased, “this is what you get for betraying me!”

“You’re as pale as Ruby, and from a place where snow is the default weather,” Yang pushed the bottle into her hands, “you will burn.”

“This is so not fair,” Weiss huffed and started putting the sunscreen on, “what about you and Blake?”

“I don’t burn, I tan,” Yang smiled.

“And I do nothing,” Blake shrugged, “So I’m fine.”

“Whatever,” Weiss finished putting her sunscreen on and tossed it near the bag, “I’m getting back in.”

“Oh no you don’t,” Ruby ran in front of her, smirking, “you get to wait with me until this stuff dries.”

Weiss started to argue, but she stopped herself. She was going to get some alone time, with Ruby, as long as she played her cards right, “fine,” she huffed and sat on one of the towels, looking up at Yang, “you two go have fun.”

Yang got her intent immediately, “Don't worry, we will,” she grabbed Blake and started dragging her towards the rocky cliff, “come on, Blake, I’ll race you to the top, and then we can dive off!”

As soon as they had run off, Weiss patted the ground next to her, “sit down, Ruby.”

“If you’re going to apologize, you better-“ she started teasing as she sat down, then stopped as Weiss leaned against her, putting her head on her shoulders.

“Ruby…” Weiss sighed and got as close as she could to her partner, “I care about you so much, you know that?”

“Weiss...I care about you too,” Ruby tensed up a bit, already seeing where this conversation was going, “but I told you, I can’t.”

“Ruby, just hear me out, okay?”

“Yeah, okay.”

“I talked to Yang about this, we had a nice long conversation about what we wanted from our relationship, and we decided that we didn’t want to go farther than sex, okay?” Weiss squeezed Ruby tight, “so, will you please just give me a chance? It doesn’t even have to be a lot, just, a date, and maybe more if things go well,” she teased, both of them blushing, “please, Ruby?”

Ruby internally groaned, she had trapped herself with her own stupid promises, and she couldn’t see a way out, “o-okay, one date, I’ll plan something special, for us,” she blushed harder as Weiss squeezed her happily.

“Thank you, Ruby,” she kissed her on the cheek, “tomorrow, maybe?”

“Yeah,” Ruby kept getting redder, “Umm, anything you’d like to do?”

“Just something simple,” Weiss assured her, smiling as Ruby kept blushing, “maybe a picnic?”

“Oh, yeah, that sounds nice,” she smiled back, trying to hide how much she didn’t want to be having this conversation, “I’ll make us food, and you’ll actually eat something.”

“Quiet, you dolt,” Weiss elbowed her lightly, “but it’s a date.”

“Woohoo!” An echoing shout drew both of their attention to the quickly falling figure of Yang, who then sank into the water with a splash. She resurfaced several feet from where she landed, looking up the cliff face at Blake, who was peering over the edge, “come on, Blake!”

Blake stared down over the edge a bit more, then took a few steps back before running off the edge and diving. She was more graceful than Yang, until she hit the water. What should have been a simple dive turned into a large splash and a loud smack as she turned at the last second.

“Ow!” Ruby flinched back, hissing as she watched her girlfriend sink into the lake before resurfacing with pain on her face, “Blake, are you okay?!”

“I’m fine!” She shouted back, “just misjudged it, is all!”

“Okay!” Ruby smiled and started standing up, “I think it’s been long enough, don’t you?” She asked while offering Weiss a hand.

Weiss smiled and blushed a bit, “yeah, let’s get in.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The hours passed quickly, between simple races across and around the lake, to diving contests (judged by a very red and flustered Weiss), to games of chicken that ended in the four of them laughing and sputtering as they floated next to one another. It was wholesome team bonding, until Weiss and Ruby concocted a not so wholesome plan.

While Yang and Blake floated next to each other, Weiss and Ruby swam underneath them, sharing a glance before Ruby smiled and shot up out of the water, grabbing Blake’s bikini bottoms and pulling them off.

At the same time, Weiss came up, grabbing Yang’s top and yanking it off.

“Ah, Ruby!” Blake blushed and covered herself out of instinct, glowering at her girlfriend as she swam away, holding her bikini bottom up like a flag.

“Weiss!” Yang shouted at the same time, not even bothering to cover herself as she started swimming after the heiress, who was doing her best to get away, “get back here!”

“If you want them back you have to catch us!” Ruby shouted before pulling herself out of the lake, waving Blake’s bikini before tucking it into her one piece.

“And you have to get it off of us!” Weiss giggled and stuffed Yang’s top into her one piece, “come and get it!”

“Ruby!” Blake swam up to her, frowning as she looked up at her girlfriend, “give it back!”

“Hehe, come get it, Blakey,” Ruby whispered, running a hand down her front, “do it fast enough, and you’ll get a treat.”

Blake blushed harder, her ears perking up, “Weiss and Yang are right there.”

“So?” Ruby smiled, “they know we’re having sex, and we know they’re having sex, plus, in the last two days we’ve all had sex with Weiss at least once,” she rubbed her body again, spending extra time gripping the bulge that was forming, “no one is going to be uncomfortable if we’re doing it close to each other.”

Blake continued to turn a darker red, then looked over at Weiss and Yang, who were basically running in circles, with Yang slowly gaining on her, “fine,” she started climbing out of the lake, “start running, Ruby.”

As Ruby ran off, a smile on her face, Weiss saw her and smiled as well, “Yaaaaaaang, you can’t catch me!” She said in a sing-song voice before changing her path, starting up a rough hill to the top of the rocky cliffs.

“Ugh, Weiss!” Yang groaned and started after her, “we’re supposed to be having fun and relaxing!”

“Well, I’m having fun,” she called back, “and I’m sure once you get ahold of me I’ll be very relaxed!”

Yang blushed, a smile on her face as she started to slow a bit, “is that your plan then? Some alone time with me?”

“Something like that,” Weiss laughed, “but we have to get to the top first!”

As they reached the top, so did Blake and Ruby, and the two running girls sprinted up to one another before turning to their partners and shouting, “surprise!”

In the center of the large, dry patch of land were several towels and blankets laid out, clearly ready for them to all lay down on.

“Uh, what is this?” Yang asked first, no longer worried about the stolen clothes.

“Okay, so, I know this was supposed to be a nice and relaxing day, but,” Weiss smiled and ran a hand through her wet hair, “Ruby and I had an idea...for team bonding.”

Blake’s eyes went wide, and she blushed, “seriously, you two?”

“Yeah!” Ruby said enthusiastically, bouncing on the balls of her feet, “I mean, we’re always complaining about how some of us are hogging the room, or that we can’t have time with each other,” she smiled even as a blush started covering her face, her eyes very briefly darting to her sister, “soooo, if we do this, then there’s less problems,” she wrapped her arms around Weiss and grinned, “plus, we make Weiss very happy.”

Weiss blushed and giggled, “and we know that you and Ruby aren’t super comfortable being that close,” she looked at Yang while she said this, “but if me or Blake are between you two, it should be fine, right?”

Yang looked between the others, then sighed and rubbed the back of her head, “I mean...if Ruby’s okay with it-“

“Nope, not how it works,” Ruby walked up to her sister, “if you aren’t comfortable with it, then we won’t do it, end of discussion,” Ruby’s eyes never wandered below Yang’s head, as much as she wanted them to, “I am okay with it, but if you aren’t, then it doesn’t matter how I feel.”

Yang looked down at her, that same feeling of want welling up inside of her. How badly she wanted to scoop Ruby up into her arms, plant a kiss on her lips, and then never let go. She wanted to say so much, so many things that she knew she shouldn’t, but she also had to say something, “I’ll be okay,” she smiled to hide the pain, “a body of separation at all times, okay?”

“You got it,” Ruby smiled and looked back at her girlfriend, standing awkwardly and desperately trying to hide her growing erection, “Blake, are you okay with this?”

“Y-yeah,” she nodded, “but what about condoms?”

Weiss and Ruby both giggled, taking each other’s hands and posing sexily, “somewhere on our bodies-” Weiss said, batting her eyes.

“-if you want them, you have to find them.” Ruby finished, smiling as she pulled closer to Weiss, “come and get it.”

Blake and Yang shared a look, then closed the distance between them and the other two. They paired off immediately, Blake with Ruby, and Weiss with Yang, but they all knew it would only last so long.

“Hehe, surprised, Blakey?” Ruby laughed as Blake started stripping her down, her bikini bottom falling to the ground along with a few condoms, “or were you hoping this would happen?”

“Quiet,” Blake purred, “I’m still trying to figure out how mad I’m supposed to be at you two.” She started massaging Ruby’s breasts, leaving her half naked, “and I’m trying to focus on you.”

“Mmm, but what about me, Blake?” Weiss moaned as Yang stripped her down, kissing and biting her neck as her top and a few condoms fell to the ground, “and this beautiful blonde?” She started playing with Yang’s breasts, making her moan and kiss her harder, “aren’t we worth your attention too?”

“Yeah, Blakey,” Ruby stifled a moan and dropped a hand to Blake’s dick, slowly stroking it as she started kissing her, “I’ve seen and heard how you get with them both,” she smiled as Blake groaned, “but, if you want to start with me, I won’t complain.”

Blake nodded and stripped the rest of Ruby’s swimsuit off, even more condoms falling to the ground as her still flaccid cock was freed, “that’s a lot of condoms.”

“Hehe,” Ruby giggled and blushed, “well, I figured there’s four of us, and I don’t know how many times we’ll cum, but better to be safe than sorry.”

“Mmm, so much, ah, safer,” Weiss moaned as Yang stripped her naked, lowering her to the ground before making out with her body. It was lips and tongue and teeth on every inch of skin Yang could reach, “ah, fuck, Yang!”

Blake felt her heart beat faster, her ears focusing on the sounds coming from Weiss while the rest of her focused on Ruby, “should I put one on you?”

“You can put one on yourself,” Ruby moaned and lowered herself to the ground while putting Blake on top of her, her head close to Weiss’s, “and then take me,” she spread her legs, her cock slowly getting hard, “any hole you want, I’m all yours.”

“Dust, you’re such a romantic, Ruby,” Weiss moaned as Yang started tracing fingers up her legs, passing by her pussy and cock, but never touching, “Yang just teases and, mmmmmmmm!” She moaned as Yang bit hard into her leg.

“Quiet, snowflake,” Yang growled between bites, “you know you love it.”

Weiss nodded and moaned louder, “yes, but, ah, you could at least try.”

“Yeah, Yang,” Ruby smirked, “treat my partner, mmm, better,” she groaned as Blake started rubbing her pussy, “and don’t stop that, Blakey.”

Blake nodded and doubled down on her fingering, her other hand holding her steady, “you know, Weiss, if you weren’t so kinky, Yang might be more romantic.”

“Mmm, how is it, ah, my fault?!” Weiss looked up at Blake, trying to look upset as Yang started biting even harder.

“It isn’t, princess,” Yang growled and worked her way back up Weiss’s body, “she’s just trying to rile you up.”

“Yeah, you’re right,” Blake nibbled at Ruby’s neck before adding, “it’s Yang’s fault, for being a demanding Dom.” she kissed Ruby on the cheek, not breaking the eye contact she made with Yang, “of course, she’s not as demanding when she’s with me.”

“Hey, don’t start a fight,” Ruby giggled and pulled Blake’s attention back to her, “you can top Yang later,” she kissed Blake on the lips, then pushed her downwards, “but right now, mmm, you’re topping me.” she felt Blake’s fingers push inside of her, and smiled, “ah, that’s good, kitten.”

Yang laughed and nibbled on Weiss’s breasts, “hear that, Princess, someone else likes pet names too,” her hand traveled down to Weiss’s pussy, then a bit lower, teasing Weiss’s asshole as she whispered, “why don’t you say mine?”

Weiss blushed and tried to keep her mouth shut, but Yang’s expert fingers pulled the words from her mouth, “ah, mistress, ah!”

“Good girl,” Yang smiled and pushed a finger into Weiss’s asshole, then handed a condom to Weiss, “put this on, you promised me a ride.”

As Weiss struggled to open the condom with the constant pleasure, Ruby was having her own struggles. Blake was teasing her endlessly, and she already felt so close to cumming, but she wanted more, “Blakey, please, mmm, put it in me,” she scrambled for a condom near her, handing it to her girlfriend, “please, take me.”

“Cum first, Ruby,” Blake purred and sped her fingers, “show me how much you want it, cover yourself in your cum.” her demand coincided with Weiss moaning loudly, and she looked over quickly to see Weiss cumming, a condom clutched in her hands, “mmm, like that, Ruby. Join Weiss in being covered in cum.”

Ruby moaned and came, large spurts that landed on her chest and face, and she smiled as an idea filled her head. She scooped some in her fingers, then offered it to Weiss, “here, Weiss, I know how much you want it,” she panted and readjusted herself, putting her closer to Weiss so she could watch her partner suck the cum from her fingers, “good girl, there’s more if you want it.”

Weiss looked expectantly at Yang, Ruby’s fingers still in her mouth, “can I?”

Yang shrugged and took the condom from Weiss, putting it on the heiress’s dick before taking off the rest of her swimsuit and lining up her cock with her pussy, “do what you want, princess,” she sank, moaning as Weiss filled her pussy for the first time, “mmm, I won’t stop you.”

Weiss nodded and turned to look at Ruby, whose face was alight with orgasmic bliss as she panted quietly, “don’t move too much, Ruby,” she got closer, then licked a line of cum off of her face, which only made Ruby moan loudly, “I want to clean you up.”

“Mmm, you’ll have to beat me to it, Weiss,” Blake said, slowly thrusting into Ruby’s no longer virgin pussy. She was tight, but she gave way easily to Blake’s cock, every thrust pushing a little more in. As she settled into a rhythm, she bent down and started lapping the ropes of cum from Ruby’s chest, literally butting heads with Weiss, “back off, princess.”

“Mmm, you two can share,” Ruby moaned, barely able to pay attention with the constant pleasure she was experiencing, “and I, ah, have plenty to go around.”

Yang stifled a whine, not wanting to give away how much she wanted to join them in eating Ruby’s cum. That sweet, forbidden taste that she had heard about, she wanted to give in to her want. But she couldn’t. She couldn’t and she hated that she couldn’t, but she knew what it would do to Ruby, what it would do to her, so she buried the feeling. Instead, she doubled down on her grinding and bouncing on Weiss’s dick, pulling Weiss’s attention back to her by saying, “princess, how many times can you cum before I get tired?”

“Mmm, why don’t we find out,” immediately her attention was Yang’s, and she smiled up at her, “make me cum for you, Yang.”

This gave Blake all the time she needed to scoop up the rest of Ruby’s cum, holding it in her mouth as she savored the taste and began thrusting faster, “mmm, Ruby,” she moaned through her mouthful of cum, making Ruby giggle.

“Mmm, you know it’s rude to, ah, talk with your mouth full,” Ruby chided, pulling Blake closer to her and locking their lips together. She forced Blake’s mouth open with her tongue, stealing the cum from her mouth and swallowing as Blake whined, “mmm, no wonder you guys want it so much,” she licked her lips and smiled, “I taste good.”

Blake’s eyes lit up, and she thrust hard enough to reach the deepest part of Ruby, “god, you’re such a slut sometimes.”

“Blame Yang, she taught me bad habits,” Ruby looked up at her sister, moaning as Blake’s cock hit her cervix over and over, the pain turning to pleasure almost immediately. She was the perfect fit for Ruby, just big enough that she could reach her deepest parts, just girthy enough to stretch her pussy, but not big enough that she was deprived of Blake’s balls slapping against her, “isn’t that right, Yang?”

“Mmm, quiet, Ruby,” Yang growled, covering up the moans of Weiss coming inside of her, “I didn’t teach you anything.”

“Exactly,” Ruby’s eyes sparkled as she laughed at her sister, “I had no one to guide me, and now I’m sooo depraved,” she said mockingly, before kissing Blake obnoxiously loud, “I mean, having a foursome out in the open, with my sister as one of the participants,” she moaned as Blake started thrusting harder, “I really am a slut.”

“Grr,” Yang growled and looked down at Weiss, who was coming down from her first orgasm, “Weiss, shut her up, I don’t care how.”

Weiss moaned and looked towards Ruby, only to be shocked as she locked lips with her. Her eyes went wide, then they closed as the two began making out, their lips and tongues fighting for control when neither of them were really in control.

“Yeah, she’s a slut,” Blake chuckled, watching the partners make out, “mmm, but she’s a good one.”

“Don't encourage her,” Yang said quietly, her mind already wandering. If she kissed Weiss now, she could pretend, for just a second, that she was kissing Ruby as well. The thought made her start grinding faster, and she closed her eyes to imagine it.

“Mmm, ah, ah, ah,” Ruby panted as she and Weiss finally broke the kiss, both of their tongues hanging out with a line of spit connecting them, “mmm, Weiss-“

“Ruby,” Weiss moaned, interrupting her, “fuck, that, ah, was good.”

“Mhm,” Ruby nodded, then looked up at Blake, “you okay, Blakey?”

“Of course,” Blake smiled and nodded, before kissing her gently, “why wouldn’t I be?”

“Ah, I just wasn’t sure, mmm, how you felt about that…” Ruby trailed off as she saw the delight in Blake’s eyes, then she smiled back at her, “mmm, you dirty voyeur, you liked it,” she turned back to Weiss, who perked up, “how about some more to make you cum?” She locked lips with Weiss again, both of them moaning as they returned to their battle of tongues.

Blake moaned as she watched her girlfriend make out with Weiss. Her girlfriend, making out with another woman, it should have been wrong, it should have made her mad, but it only made her heart race. She knew it didn’t mean as much as when Ruby kissed her, she knew that at the end of the day, Ruby’s heart was still hers, and that’s what mattered, “mmm, Ruby, I’m going to cum soon,” she started thrusting faster and harder, the slap of her balls against Ruby becoming more audible, “mmm, Ruby, ah, aaaaaaaaaah!” She moaned as she came, pumping ropes of cum into the condom. It wasn’t even close to as impressive as Ruby’s orgasms were, but it still filled the condom up nicely, and when she pulled it out, she was glad to get a peek of Ruby’s gaping pussy. As she pulled the condom off and started to tie it, Ruby stopped her, breaking her kiss with Weiss to beg silently for the condom. Blake handed it over, confused but slightly eager to see what she was planning.

“Weiss,” Ruby moaned and dangled the condom over her partner’s face, “how much do you want this?”

Weiss stared up at the swaying condom, her brain starting to fire with the thought of covering herself with it, or downing it all like a greedy cumslut, “mmm, so much, Ruby,” she started to reach for it, but stopped as she came again, her hands twitching, “give it to me.”

“Hehe,” Ruby pulled the condom back, “you have to do something first,” she kissed Weiss again, before muttering, “tell them what you call me, pet.”

Weiss’s ears turned bright red as she nodded and whispered, “m-master.”

“Louder, pet, I don’t think Yang heard you,” Ruby smiled and looked up at her sister, who was still lost in her imagination.

“Mmm, master,” Weiss moaned louder, “please, master, give it to me!”

This snapped Yang out of her half dream state, bringing her straight back to reality, “h-hey, you're mine, Princess, not hers.”

Ruby smirked and sat up, overturning the condom into Weiss’s open and ready mouth, before kissing Blake on the lips, “mmm, watch me dominate her, kitten,” she growled lightly and aligned her cock with Weiss’s mouth, “mmm, take me in, pet, don’t listen to her,” her smirk grew as Weiss eagerly swallowed her thick cock, gagging only slightly as Ruby started pushing into her throat, “mmm, good pet, you know who’s in charge.”

Yang growled and grabbed Weiss’s boobs forcefully, hoping to get a reaction from the sudden rough treatment, “hey, snowflake, listen to me!” She got nothing, no response, not even a moan, and she growled louder, “hey, you belong to me, dammit!” She pulled off of Weiss cock, kneeling to the side of her while grabbing it and forcefully jacking her off, “listen to me, Princess, you’re mine!”

“Mmm, block her out, pet,” Ruby cooed, stroking the bulge in Weiss’s neck as she simply let her cock sit there, “you only have one master, and that’s me.”

“Weiss,” there was desperation in Yang’s voice now, “come on, you’re supposed to be mine,” her hand slowed, then stopped, “please, Weiss.”

Ruby looked over at her sister, then pulled out of Weiss’s throat, letting the heiress gasp and drool all over herself before asking, “sounds like you have to pick one, pet,” she stroked her cheek, “make sure you make a good choice.”

Weiss looked over at Yang, seeing the pleading look in her eyes, then up at Ruby, seeing the twinkle of a plan in motion, “master, take me.”

Yang’s heart sank as she said this, but she quickly squashed it with anger as she stood up and marched over to Blake, angrily mashing their faces together in an attempt to get back at Ruby. The kiss was hard and forceful, and it stayed that way as Blake fought back, nipping at Yang’s lips, then her jaw, and then her neck, “mmm, bend over, Yang, I’ll fuck all that jealousy out of you.”

That was not the response Yang was expecting, and she shook her head, “I’m in charge.” There was no energy in her voice when she said it, and Ruby laughed at her.

“Mmm, Weiss talked you up so much as this amazing Dom,” Ruby snickered as she started pushing into Weiss’s throat again, “I think she exaggerated a lot,” she locked eyes with Blake, “Blakey, show my sister what a better Dom can do.”

Blake smiled back at Ruby, before looking at her partner and purring, “you heard what she said,” she kissed her again, just as rough as before, eliciting a moan from Yang, “bend over, I won’t ask again.”

Yang looked into Blake’s amber eyes, seeing the seriousness in them, then sighed and nodded, “okay, this time I will,” she pulled away, getting on all fours and wiggling her butt a bit, “just make it quick.”

Blake growled, “you wish,” she smacked Yang’s ass as hard as she could, making her jolt before she spread her ass cheeks and started eating out her ass hole, “mmm, I can feel how loose you are after last time,” her tongue easily pushed into Yang’s ass, and she moaned again.

Ruby watched her sister’s reaction with interest, before turning back to her pet, who was surprisingly not reacting much as she kept pushing more and more into her throat, “mmm, pet, where’s all that sweet gagging I like to hear?” She pulled out a bit before thrusting forward, frowning as Weiss only gagged a little, “hmm,” she pulled out completely, making Weiss gasp and choke, “that’s better, where was that just a bit ago, pet?”

“Leave her, ah, alone, Ruby,” Yang groaned, her cock twitching as Blake ate her out.

“I wasn’t asking you, Yang.” Ruby glared at her sister, before turning back to Weiss, “so, what is it, pet?”

Weiss blushed, “I’m sorry, master, this is...a better position, it goes in easier,” she explained, before letting out a yelp as Ruby picked her up and put her on her knees.

“That’s cute, pet, but it isn’t supposed to be easy,” she smiled and pressed the tip against Weiss’s much more hesitant lips, “try again.”

Weiss looked up at Ruby, then opened her mouth and took her into her mouth, immediately gagging as it reached her collar, which was still much better than she used to be, but barely enough when it came to Ruby’s cock.

“Mmm, that’s a good girl,” she started pushing more and more in, “you remember how this goes, so I expect you to do it without me.” She watched Weiss as she gagged and choked on her cock, her face turning red as she slowly ran out of air, before she pulled off and took a gasping breath, then pushed herself back to where she was, “good girl.”

Yang whimpered as she saw this. She knew Weiss was still hers, but watching her eagerly gag herself on Ruby’s massive cock hurt. She could never get that feeling with Weiss, because of her tiny, miserable dick. She started mentally berating herself, trying to evoke the feeling of humiliation she normally got from it. It worked, and she started to whimper more as she begged, “Blake, w-will you…” she stopped as she realized what she was about to ask, but it was too late.

“Mmm, did you need something?” Blake asked as she finished eating Yang out, her asshole well lubed with her spit, “something to beg for before I make you forget everything except my dick in your greedy ass?”

Yang steeled herself, “please, make fun of me.”

Suddenly the only sound was Weiss gagging on Ruby’s cock, her work not stopping even as the others stared at Yang. Ruby was the first to speak up, and Yang hated that she was, “hehe, someone has a humiliation fetish,” she giggled and teased her sister, “my sister likes getting teased about her tiny, unpleasuring penis. How unsatisfying it is when it goes in, how boring it is to play with, how-“

“Ruuuuuuby!” Yang’s face was red as she stared at her sister, “stop!” She didn’t expect Ruby to caress her face, but that’s exactly what happened.

“Hehe, sorry, Yang,” she smiled and booped her sister’s nose, “you’re just so cute when you’re flustered, you know?”

It was at that moment that Yang’s last bit of restraint was whisked away, and she lunged forward, pushing a large kiss onto Ruby’s lips, which the younger sister gladly accepted, smiling as they both fell to the ground, “shut up,” Yang mumbled as they kept kissing, “you’re doing it on purpose, I know you are, so stop teasing me and just say what you want!”

Ruby giggled as she pushed her sister away, “that...was a good start,” she looked away and blushed, “I know what we said, but...I don’t care. I don’t care what anyone else thinks, I don’t care if it’s weird, I want this,” she felt tears in her eyes and blinked them away, “please tell me you feel the same way.”

Yang grabbed Ruby’s chin and pulled her gaze back to her, “you know I do,” she kissed her again, “and you know I’m going to kick your ass later, since this was the worst way you could have done this,” she blinked away her own tears, before letting out a shaky breath and smiling, “but...I don’t care either, this is what we both want, and we’re both willing to go this far.”

“And further,” Ruby moaned before kissing Yang’s cheek, “if that’s okay?”

“Yeah, it’s okay,” Yang laughed, “but, maybe we don’t tell dad about this?”

“Oh my god, he would kill us,” Ruby smiled and sat up, before looking past Yang’s eyes to see Blake and Weiss blushing and watching them, “that means you two can’t say anything either.”

“Like we would,” Weiss smiled, “we’re all in the same, weird boat, and at least you two are finally admitting it.”

“Yeah, that suppression stuff wasn’t healthy,” Blake said, while slowly inching towards Weiss, “so, I guess you two want some time then?”

“Y-yeah,” Yang laughed and looked back at Blake, “you can finish domming me later, Blake.”

“That’s fine, after all-“ she began to swoop in towards Weiss, but the heiress beat her to the punch.

Their lips met, and they both moaned before separating, “that’s for balance,” Weiss smiled at Blake, then at Ruby and Yang, “now we’re all perverts kissing each other.”

“God, we’re so fucking weird,” Yang laughed and looked between them all, “and I’m so fucking happy that this is where we ended up, you know?”

“Despite all the ups and downs,” Ruby nodded, “we’re all here, team RWBY, making the most of this weird life we’ve got.”

“Well, here’s to many more weird years,” Blake smiled before kissing Weiss again, “and many, many more kisses.”

“Agreed,” Weiss moaned, “but why don’t we get back to what we were doing,” she gently stroked Blake’s cock, “because you’ve never put this thing lower than my mouth.”

“And you,” Yang looked down at Ruby, both of them smiling, “stop smiling like that, I’m trying to be sexy.”

“You’re always sexy, Yang,” Ruby laughed and kissed her some more, “but go on, say your thing.”

Yang rolled her eyes, kissing a trail down her sister’s pale body, “do you know, how many times I’ve dreamed of this?” She sucked gently on Ruby’s nipples, “of being able to just, touch you, to kiss you, to turn you into more than just my sister?”

“As much I did the same,” Ruby moaned, running a hand through Yang’s golden locks. It was such a good feeling, to do this in reality, “and now we finally can,” she urged Yang lower, before letting out a loud groan, “ugh, we deleted all our pictures.”

Yang groaned as well, “well, we’ll just have to start again,” she stopped above the fluffy bush of hair Ruby had, looking up at her sister, “maybe some more obvious pictures,” she brought a shaking hand to Ruby’s cock, laughing to herself as she finally touched it, “like pictures of this massive, delicious looking cock.”

“Mmm, it’s yours to touch now,” Ruby moaned as Yang started stroking her, “oh, that feels so much better than I imagined.”

Yang nodded in agreement, “I can feel it pulsing under my hands,” she looked down at the thick rod, then gave it a cautious lick, “mmm, and it tastes so good.”

Ruby blushed and reached down, stopping Yang from swallowing her entire cock, “mmm, I want to touch you too,” she pointed at her face, “dangle that tiny cock of yours over my face and let me suck on it.”

Yang blushed bright red, “fuck, that shouldn’t turn me on as much as it does,” she did as her sister asked, positioning her crotch over Ruby’s face while she now stared down at the giant cock, “ah, this thing isn’t leaving my throat ever.” She wrapped her lips around the head, slowly sinking down to the base.

“Mmm, show off,” Ruby moaned, lapping at Yang’s cock for a bit before pulling it into her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth, the dick just barely reaching the back of her mouth. It was everything she wanted it to be, and she felt her own cock twitch happily in Yang’s throat.

Yang felt it too, and she thrust her hips down, giving Ruby just that tiniest bit more of her cock. God, she was in ecstasy right now, giving in to her desires, shoving her sister’s massive cock all the way down her throat like it was the most normal thing in the world. It could be normal, if that was what she wanted, she could make this normal. Hesitantly, she pulled off of Ruby’s cock, watching it twitch as she took a deep breath, “Ruuuby,” she moaned, trying to get her sister’s attention but also not wanting to deprive herself of the feeling of Ruby’s soft mouth around her dick, “mmmm, I’m gonna cum.”

Ruby pulled off of her, smiling as she licked it gently, “good girl, cum in your sister’s throat,” Ruby moaned before taking the tip back in her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. That did the trick, and two long, thick spurts of cum filled Ruby’s mouth, enjoying the taste as she swallowed.

“Ah, Ruby,” Yang started to take Ruby’s shaft back into her mouth, but she got pushed away, “hey-“ her complaint was stopped as Ruby came up and kissed her, “mmm.”

“Mmm, put a condom on me,” Ruby muttered, her hands running through Yang’s golden hair, “let’s go all the way.”

“Okay,” Yang started scrambling for a condom, not wanting to leave Ruby’s lips as she reached blindly. Her hand brushed past Blake’s for a moment, before they both reached for the same condom.

“Hands off, Yang,” Blake snatched it away, unwrapping it and slipping it on, “find your own.” She looked down at Weiss, the gasping, quivering mess that she had made her, and whispered, “any requests?”

“Ah, just, put it in,” Weiss groaned, spreading her legs wider, “please.” She looked up at Blake, surprised to see her smiling, “what?”

“Mmm, beg for it more,” Blake purred, slowly pushing into Weiss’s pussy, “let me hear you beg for every inch.”

The heiress blushed, feeling Blake stretch her, “mmm, more, give it to me,” she was immediately rewarded, and she gasped, “ah, mmm, you’re so, mmm, thick.”

“And you’re so tight,” Blake purred, “even after Ruby fucked you.”

“Weiss recovers quickly,” Ruby moaned as Yang licked her condom wrapped cock, “mmm, she might cheat with aura though.”

“I do nooooaaaaaaa!” Weiss’s objection turned into a scream as Blake pushed more inside, making her eyes roll back and her back arch.

“You definitely do,” Blake leaned forward and kissed Weiss down to her neck, before biting softly, “Ruby has only fucked me once, and I still haven’t completely recovered.”

“Mmm, sorry, Blakey,” Ruby moaned, then moaned louder as her cock was eased into Yang’s eager asshole, “ah, Yaaaaaang!”

“Less apologizing, more stretching,” Yang smiled down at Ruby as she started bouncing up and down, “ah, you better make it so I have to use my aura, mmm.”

“Don’t ask for what you can’t handle, Yang,” Ruby grunted as she started thrusting upwards to match Yang’s bouncing, “mmm, I’ll bend you over if I have to.”

“Mmm, do it, Ruby,” Weiss moaned, looking over at her dom bouncing up and down, “ah, mmm, harder, Blake!”

Blake did as she asked, both with her thrusts, and with her mouth. She started giving Weiss large, unhideable hickies, turning her pale skin a dark blue and purple, “mmm, you tighten up every time I bite you,” she purred while kissing up her neck to her ear, “you’re gonna make me cum if you keep it up.”

“Mmm, Blaaaake,” Weiss whimpered as Blake bit her ear, “do it, cum inside me, fill me up.”

“I’ve still got a condom on, you dirty girl,” Blake growled, “but maybe we’ll all take turns with you later.”

The idea was enough to tip Weiss over the edge, and she whined as she came, splattering her and Blake’s stomach with cum, “aaaaaaaaaah!”

“Someone likes that idea,” Blake said, speeding up as she got closer to cumming, “why don’t we ask Ruby and Yang?”

If the sisters weren’t entranced in each other’s movements, their hands entwining together as they made out, they would have enthusiastically agreed. Instead, they moaned into each other’s mouths as they came together, Ruby dumping loads of cum into the condom while Yang came across her chest. The blonde collapsed on top of Ruby, their lips never separating as Ruby continued cumming, “Ruuuuuuuby!”

“Yaaaaaaaang!” she bit Yang’s bottom lip before pulling away with a gasp, “mmm, let me pull out,” Yang did the opposite, starting to bounce again, Ruby’s cock still rock hard, “mmm, noooo, I’m sensitive!”

“Quiet, Rubes, I need your cock,” Yang whined, “mmm, I wanna break this condom inside of me and flood my guts with your hot, sticky cum. I want you to make it so only you can please me, mmmm, come on, Ruby!” she started rubbing their chests together, moaning as their nipples brushed against each other, “fuck me and fill me, turn your big sister into your fucktoy.”

Ruby moaned, loving the idea but desperate for a break, so she mustered all of her strength and heaved Yang off of her, slipping her throbbing cock out, the full condom dangling from the tip, “mmm, calm down, Yang,” she pulled the condom off, tying it shut before struggling to her feet, “why don’t you lay back and jack off your tiny cock?”

Yang blushed and nodded, sitting up, her legs spread out, as she grabbed her cock and slowly stroked, “what are you going to do?”

Ruby smiled, scooping up another condom and putting it on before stepping behind Blake and shoving her cock deep into her pussy, “surprise, kitten,” she grabbed Blake’s hips and started thrusting, following the rhythm of her now more frantic thrusts, “don’t stop, I want you to cum in Weiss while I do this,” she started kissing her back, pushing her hair out of the way as she trailing kisses up and down her spine, “mmm, listen to your mistress, kitten, cum inside that dirty cum addict you’re fucking,” Blake mewled, and Ruby nibbled gently at her skin, “If you want me to cum, you need to cum first, okay?”

“Mistress,” Blake whined as Ruby asserted her authority over her. God, it drove her crazy, how easily she could take charge of all of them, “I’m so close!”

“Good. Cum for me, kitten,” she looked past Blake and down at Weiss, whose eyes were rolling back as she experienced all the pleasure, “Weiss, Blake is going to cum soon, okay?”

“O-okay,” Weiss moaned.

“Fuck, Ruby,” Yang said breathlessly, her hand starting to speed up, “that’s so fucking hot, mmm,” she bucked her hips, precum dripping down her hand, “make them cum for you, Rubes.”

“You’re not the one in charge here, Yang,” Ruby growled and shot a glare at her sister, “learn your place, or I’ll make you,” she wrapped a hand over Blake’s mouth, sticking a finger in and making her suck on it, “you are just a girl with a tiny dick and a big ego, got it?”

“R-right, sorry,” Yang blushed and stroked her cock harder, her heart feeling like it was going to beat out of her chest, “I didn’t mean to-”

“Shh, Yang,” Ruby instructed, her hand stroking Blake’s side as she slowed down, “Blakey is cumming.”

“Mmmm, mistress,” Blake mewled as she came, pumping hot seed into Weiss, none of them caring that the condom had broken, “I made a mess of Weiss.”

“I know,” Ruby smiled, pulling back and making Blake pull out, slapping her cum covered cock against Weiss’s belly, “that’s okay, you tried to be safer,” she grunted as she slammed her cock as deep as possible and started cumming, “but I think Weiss wants to be filled up.”

“Mmmm, please,” Weiss moaned, her hands traveling down to play with the cum leaking out of her, “more.”

Ruby pulled out of Blake, removing the condom and gently moving Blake to the side before grabbing Weiss’s hand and pulling her to shaking feet, “Weiss, how much more do you want?”

Weiss blushed, “please, I want you all to fill me up and use me.”

Ruby nodded, kissing her gently, “if Blake and Yang are okay with it, then lay on the ground,” she looked at Blake and Yang, who both nodded, “okay, get ready, Weiss.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The four of them fell into a panting, cum covered pile around Weiss, who was leaking cum from every hole and completely coated in cum. Ruby was draped over her near her leg, her head resting on Yang’s ass, who was laying her head next to Weiss’s, with Blake on the opposite side, gently lapping at the cum on her cheek. They were all in ecstacy, and they all never wanted this moment to never end.

Weiss was the first to say something, her eyes staring up into the darkening sky, “we...should get back.”

Yang groaned, “tired,” she kissed Weiss’s cheek, “we just spent...an hour and a half...filling you up,” she rolled over, pulling herself closer to Weiss and making Ruby whine, “let us rest.”

“Mmm, bring your butt back here,” Ruby groaned. She had cum the most by far, and she was at the point of being sore from it, “it’s comfy.”

Blake laughed at this. She was the least tired, mostly because she’d let Weiss do the most of the work, “comfier than mine, Ruby?”

“I don’t know,” Ruby muttered, “I’m tired and sore, okay?”

“Mmm, Weiss really drained you dry,” Blake laughed scooped up some more cum with her fingers, before sticking them in her mouth, “how many times did you cum?”

“Thirteen,” Ruby groaned, “and Yang came five times, you came eight times, and Weiss came twenty-three times.”

“Glad you kept track,” Weiss mumbled, “I lost count after five.”

They all laughed at this, and slowly sat up, all blushing and smiling at each other. Then they were all looking at Ruby, and then they fell on her, kissing every part of her body while fighting for her face.

“Mmm, what’s, ah, this for?” She giggled and tried to kiss them all equally, “mmm, gentle, still sore.”

“It’s a thank you,” Yang mumbled, and the others agreed, “for being stubborn and stupid enough to come up with this, and smart and patient enough to make it work,” she pushed Weiss away and stole Ruby’s lips, “this is exactly what we all needed.”

“Oh, dust, yes,” Weiss laughed, “even if we don’t do this all the time, just being able to is a blessing.”

“And the added bonus that you two figured your stuff out,” Blake nibbled on Ruby’s ear, “right?”

“Mmm, mostly,” Ruby smiled and looked up at Yang, “but...we definitely are gonna have a talk later.”

“You bet your sweet ass we are,” Yang mumbled while pulling away, “but it will be fine, I’m not mad.”

“Yeah,” Ruby started sitting up, making the others whine, “let’s get going, before it’s too dark,” she sighed and looked at the mess around them, “I’m taking responsibility for this, okay? So if anyone’s getting in trouble, it’s going to be me.”

“As if we would let you do that,” Yang stood up and started gathering the blankets and towels, while Blake gathered the many discarded condoms and Weiss walked over to the nearby stream and started washing herself, “this was all of us, and if you’re going down, we’re coming with you.”

Ruby giggled, “thanks,” she stood up and helped gather their swimsuits, “Weiss, you gonna be okay?”

“Just give me a couple minutes,” Weiss groaned and slipped into the stream, “I need to not be dripping cum on the way back.”

“I don’t know, that’s pretty hot,” Yang teased, “meet us where all our other stuff is when you’re done.”

Weiss nodded, and the others slowly made their way back down to the lake, dropping all their stuff off before wading into the lake to wash off. It would have been quick and easy, but they were all in touchy moods, and they spent more time making out and caressing each other than actually washing.

When they all actually finally finished washing, drying off, and getting dressed, the sun was nearly done setting, and they half ran all the way back home. They didn’t get back until the sun had completely set, and they opened the front door to see Tai sitting in the living room, a large, brown bag at his feet.

“So, we need to talk,” he said, gesturing to the couch and waiting for them to sit, “look, I’ll be honest, when I sent you guys off to Beacon, I knew you’d grow up, you’d change, all that, but,” he sighed and ruffled his own hair, “god, how do I say this in a way that doesn’t sound terrible, I didn’t think you’d come back having sex with your teammates!”

“Dad, chill out,” Yang shrugged and leaned against Weiss, “we’re being safe, we’re all on birth control now, it’s fine.”

“That isn’t what I’m worried about, Yang,” he sighed again, “look, I’m gonna say something that’s going to make you want to be anywhere but here, but it needs to be said. When I was your age, me and my team did the same thing you all are doing.”

Yang and Ruby both gagged, while Weiss and Blake blushed and looked away, “gross, dad, don’t make me think about that!”

“It’s important! We did that, and we enjoyed the time we spent together,” he was interrupted by more gagging, “but, it clearly didn’t last. I just want you to know that this kind of thing can be...precarious, okay? I don’t want you all to be breaking each other’s hearts and then have to be stuck together for three more miserable years.”

“With all due respect, Mr. Xiao Long,” Weiss said quietly, “I think we’ll be okay.”

“Hmph,” he shook his head, “well, since you spoke, I might as well talk to you two,” he looked at Weiss and Blake, “my daughters mean the world to me, and as long as you make them happy, then I’m happy. But if you break their hearts, there will be hell to pay, got it?”

“Understood completely,” Blake nodded, looking over at Yang and Ruby for support.

“Okay, good,” he motioned for them to stand up, “you two can go, I need to talk to my daughters, alone.”

They nodded and stood silently, leaving the family alone.

“What’s up, dad?” Ruby asked, hoping the conversation wasn’t going to go exactly where she thought.

“There’s no easy way to say this, so I’m just going to do it,” he looked them both in the eyes, “are you two having sex with each other?”

They both turned bright red, and Yang was the first to say anything, “what kind of a question is that?”

“A very serious one,” he looked at Yang, “so give me an answer.”

“No, we’re not.” Yang insisted, her gaze hardening.

“Hmm,” he looked over at Ruby, who was doing her best to look anywhere else, “Ruby, tell me the truth.”

Ruby blushed and looked at the floor, kicking her legs, “I’m sorry, it’s my fault, I started it!”

“Ruby,” Yang groaned and looked at the ground as well, “it’s not just your fault.”

Their dad looked at them both, “are you both consenting, and being safe?”

“Of course we are.”

“Okay,” he grabbed the bag at his feet and tossed it to them, “then, as long as that stays true, I’ll support you,” he pointed to the bag, “more of your condoms, Ruby, and some other things,” he stood up and sighed, “I’m going to bed, I invested in a pair of noise cancelling headphones.” He laughed as Ruby and Yang blushed and gagged dramatically, “goodnight, girls.”

“Wait!” Yang stopped him, “h-how did you know?”

“I had my suspicions for a while,” he shrugged his shoulders, “but, the way you two kept looking at each other, like you had something to hide, it wasn’t hard to connect the dots.” He continued up the stairs, leaving them alone.

They sat in silence, waiting for him to be far enough away before Yang whispered, “that...could have gone worse.”

“I think I’m going to die,” Ruby put a hand on her chest, feeling her heart beat, “I can’t believe, he just…”

“Yeah,” Yang nodded before standing up, “let’s go to bed, so we can talk.”

Ruby nodded and followed her, bringing the bag with her as they walked up the stairs, entering their room. She set the bag down next to her bed before sighing and stripping naked, tossing her dirty clothes in the corner, “Yang, I know what you’re going to say-“

She was shut up as Yang pinned her to the bed, tears in her eyes as she laughed and kissed Ruby, just as naked as her sister, “I’m so fucking happy right now,” she kissed her again and again and again, “I know I’m crying, but I really am happy!”

Ruby smiled, “I’m sorry, I should have talked to you first,” she kissed her back, her hands weaving into her hair, “I was just...scared that if we talked, we’d just repeat ourselves and keep lying to stay normal.”

“I know,” Yang laughed and sucked on Ruby’s lip, “I didn’t want to say it, but I was miserable with how we ended last time,” Ruby bit her lip back, tightening her grip on her hair, “can we...have some time for just us?”

“Of course,” Ruby smiled as they separated, “I’m on top, bend over and beg for me.”

Yang laughed and shook her head, “you wish, Rubes,” she ground against her sister, moaning quietly, “I’m in charge, and you have to deal with it.”

“Mmm, with that tiny cock of yours?” Ruby laughed as Yang blushed, “you wish you could Dom my massive cock, don’t you?” She laughed again, “that’s adorable, Yang.”

“Ruby,” she bent down and bit her neck, sucking as hard as she could, “I am in charge, no questions.”

“Y-yeah, okay,” Ruby moaned as Yang bit her harder, “this is your one chance at this, so make it count.”

Yang laughed, “good girl, you know who’s actually in charge here-”

“It’s me,” Ruby kissed her neck, “but I am allowing you control this time,” she kissed up to her sister’s ear, “you better make it good, sis, show me why Weiss enjoys you so much.”

“Mmm, you sure that’s what you want?”

“I just said to do it,” Ruby muttered, “so do it, or I’m taking your permission away, bending you over, and making you scream into my pillow.”

Yang’s eyes shined, and she grabbed Ruby gently by the throat, holding her down as she growled, “safe word, now.”

“Ah, Crescent?” Ruby suggested, “mmm, you’re kinda...rough.”

“You asked,” Yang tightened her grip just a bit, “you want to back out? Are you a coward?” the challenge worked, and Ruby tightened her jaw, “mmm, that’s what I thought, now, let’s set some rules,” she started grinding against Ruby, “you will do what I say, and nothing else. You will address me as mistress, understand?”

“Ah, mmm, yes, mistress.”

“Good, how rough can I be?”

“Mmm, this is okay,” Ruby looked away, “maybe...I don’t know.”

“Hmm,” Yang loosened her grip, “can I try something?”

“Y-yeah, mistress.”

“You trust me, right?”

“Of course.”

Yang nodded, then scratched at Ruby’s stomach roughly. It had the immediate wrong reaction. Ruby shrank back and covered herself, fear in her eyes as she stared silently at Yang, “oh, shit, are you okay?” Ruby shook her head, “shit, I’m sorry,” she laid to the side, gently pulling Ruby close, “you wanna talk, or just cuddle?”

“I’m sorry,” Ruby mumbled, burying her face in Yang’s chest, “you know I trust you, I just...still get triggered by some things,” she sighed, “I’m sorry, I’m trying to get better-”

“Shh, shh, shh,” Yang stroked her head and back, holding her sister close, “do not blame yourself, okay?” she laughed as she thought of a terrible joke, “if you keep it up, I’ll have to punish you.”

Ruby laughed as well, nuzzling against her more, “mmm, you couldn’t, you might trigger me again.”

“Yeah, shush,” Yang kissed the top of her head, “you not in the mood anymore?”

“Tomorrow, early,” Ruby smiled and held her close, “maybe in the shower.”

“Heh, maybe,” Yang laughed, “or maybe in the middle of the night, if I’m feeling frisky.”

Ruby nodded before closing her eyes, whisked to sleep by the comfort of her sister’s arms and the warmth radiating off of her.