Actions

Work Header

He Who Captured the Attention of the Family Prude

Summary:

Kayn goes to another party and finds out that drunk him has a taste for guys.

Notes:

This takes place right after Love and Hate, but you don't really need to read that to understand this.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Kayn awoke to something gently nudging his head. He groaned and opened his eyes to see a pair of crimson pupils staring at him. “Wha…..?” He slurred, putting a hand to his mouth to wipe any morning drool. He then pushed himself up, looking down to notice his lack of clothing along with a trail of hickeys covering his chest. Even though he was hungover, he could tell this was definitely not his room. The furniture and decor looked antique and expensive, something his brokeass wouldn’t be able to afford. 

There was a shuffle and Kayn’s attention was drawn back to the person who woke him up. It was a guy with tan skin and the reddest hair he’s ever seen. His face was handsome, with every feature so perfect in proportion. 

He almost looked ethereal. 

The man got off the bed and scanned the room. He pulled some pants off the floor, then tossed them to Kayn. 

“Thanks...?” Kayn replied, his face flushing slightly. “So...um… where are we? And...who are you?” He asked, tugging on his pants. 

“If I recall, this is one of the Crownguard bedrooms on the third floor. I introduced myself yesterday, but it seems you’ve forgotten. My name is Rhaast. You mentioned your name was Kayn?”

“I did? When?”

“When we were chatting at the bar last night,”

 

Last Night~

 

“Your eyesss are really pwettyyy,”. 

Rhaast flicked his gaze to the drunk man who stumbled onto the barstool. 

The voice belonged to a man who peered at him with intense awe. His sharp features appeared to be Noxian, but he kept his long obsidian hair in a neat braid, a style many Ionians chose to wear. There was a streak of blue where the man’s bangs lied, but that, along with his matching blue eyes seemed to be the only color he had on tonight. His muscular chest was bare and the only other thing he wore was a pair of black sweat pants and some boots. 

Rhaast wasn’t particularly in the mood for company, especially the one of someone heavily intoxicated. He was only at this ridiculous party at Varus’s insistence, who disappeared the moment they stepped in the house. 

He’d wandered around the house aimlessly and observed the other students go about their...activities. Every so often, someone would offer him some substances or proposition him for a hookup, which he politely declined. These things didn’t interest him much, but he wouldn’t say no to free alcohol, even if it was cheap beer. 

He took another sip from his beer and debated ignoring the person who interrupted the little peace he created for himself in this house that was blasting loud music.  

But….it was the most eventful thing that has happened to him all evening. And he had to admit, the man seemed intriguing, even if he was drunk. He didn’t think anyone, sober or not, had ever complimented his eyes. 

Well, except for that one child. But that was long ago. 

So, he decided to humor this man and himself. “Are they really?” He mused, turning his body to face the other man. 

“Yesssssss. They…*hic*...look like mineeee,” the man slurred, rubbing his cheek on the wooden surface. 

Rhaast cocked an eyebrow. The man’s eyes were obviously blue, but he didn’t want to argue with a drunk man. He reached for his bottle once more, but before his hands could reach it,  the man snatched and downed the rest of the liquid. 

Rhaast scowled. He wondered if he was going to regret humoring this fool, but then again, why did he expect something more from a drunk man

“...thaankkk you!” The drunkard slurred and hiccuped again.

“You’re wel—”

“Wazzz yur name?” The man interrupted. 

Rhaast sighed. “My name is Rhaast. What is yours?”

“Kaynnnn!” Kayn giggled then said, “You….have a funnyy name.”

Kayn?

A Noxian fellow with an Ionian name. If memory served him right, those countries were not on the best of terms. 

How interesting.

“Yes, I know. My name is very old. It comes from an ancient language.”

“Mhmmmm,” Kayn muttered. His eyelids began to flutter and he yawned. After a minute, he was passed out. 

Rhaast watched him for a bit, before pulling out his phone to check the time. It read 8:49 PM. He wondered if it was too early to leave?

There were also a couple of missed calls from his brother, which he decided to ignore. It was a promise of a lecture when they returned home, but it was nothing he wasn’t accustomed to. 

Aatrox, being the University’s head Law professor, was an even bigger pain than Varus at times, especially when he was angry. 

And his brother was always angry. 

Rhaast skimmed the messages, which demanded to know the location of he and Varus. 

After that were some threats of taking them both out of the family inheritance if they weren’t back in the house by 11. He ignored those as well, and slipped his phone back into his pocket. His brother was an unhealthy mix of fury and overprotective. He glanced back at his source of amusement for the evening, who was still passed out. 

Well, the night was still young, might as well indulge in the rest of what this depraved place has to over. 

 

 

After his tenth drink, Rhaast wanted to punch himself for not leaving earlier. He had gotten up and made an attempt to socialize with the other party-goers, but even he got fed up with their antics after a while.  

In the corner of his eye, he saw Varus making out with his hookup of the hour. 

If Varus was considered the family’s whore, then he would be the prude, with Aatrox being somewhere in between. 

His brother was still in denial about having feelings for a certain baker. 

Someone bumped into him, causing his drink to be knocked out of his hand. It spilled on the body of a very familiar Noxian, who was now apparently awake and roaming about. 

Kayn groaned and glared at the broken bottle. He drew his gaze to meet the perpetrator, but his glare softened upon noticing a familiar face. “Ahhhhh, pwetty eyesss!” 

“Kayn,”. It seems his new friend was still quite drunk. Even though it was not his fault, he felt responsible for the mess on the other man’s chest. “Come,” he said, grabbing Kayn’s wrist, leading them to the bathrooms he found earlier. He’d clean this man up as his kind act of the evening, then take his leave. 

Varus and his slutty ass be damned. 

 

… 

 

Since all the bathrooms on the second floor were occupied, he took Kayn to an obscure one on the third floor. Kayn happily followed him without any hint of suspicion, giggling and mumbling random things to himself. Every so often, the name “Zed” would slip from his mouth, followed by a curse and some whining. Then he’d call “Syndra” to come and hit “Zed” for him. 

Syndra. 

She was one of the top students in his major. Everyone who was associated with Law and even the Humanities has heard of her. His brother always sang her praises for receiving high marks on the tests and assignments, then angrily complained she never showed up for class. “A fine student in need of discipline,” was his way of describing her.

Rhaast has never shared a conversation with the legend herself. As sociable as she was, Syndra seemed to keep everyone at arms’ length. 

Well, maybe not everyone, as Kayn seemed to be familiar with her. If he ever ran into him after this party, maybe he’d ask for an introduction. 

Rhaast pushed the door open, startled when the lights flickered on automatically, illuminating a very luxurious bathroom. 

People weren’t joking when they said the Crownguard’s had money. Even he, whose family was pretty wealthy on their own terms, was impressed.

He tugged Kayn into the bathroom and lifted the surprisingly light man onto the porcelain counter. “Stay here,” he commanded. 

“Okaaayyyyy!” Kayn flashed him a lazy grin. 

Rhaast couldn’t help but smile back. Now that they were away from all the noise, he realized the other man was quite cute. He, himself, didn’t have a particular interest in men (or women to be honest), but the drunk Noxian had a certain charm that drew him in. 

Scanning the room, he noticed another door in addition to the one they entered in. He made his way over to see if it was a closet. Instead, it was the entrance to an equally lavish and equally empty bedroom.

Closing the door, he noticed a washcloth that hung next to the sink. Returning to where he was standing before, he grabbed the washcloth and turned on the tap to soak it. 

Even the washcloth was made with expensive fabric.  

He moved back to where Kayn sat and wiped the sticky mess off his chest. 

“Tic-klesss,” Kayn muttered and spread his legs and yanked Rhaast closer.

Startled, Rhaast didn’t stop him as Kayn rubbed his face against his shirt.

“What are you…?” He muttered, surprised at his lack of interest in pulling away from Kayn. 

Leaving Rhaast’s chest, Kayn moved his arms to draw Rhaast’s neck closer to him. He nuzzled his face in the crook of the other man’s neck, and made a strange noise in his throat.

Rhaast froze. He didn’t know what the protocol was for dealing with drunk men, especially one that appeared to be….flirting with him? 

Kayn’s face felt sticky plastered to his neck. Rhaast gently cupped Kayn’s cheeks and pulled his face off. He heard Kayn whine, and in response, Rhaast said “I have to clean your face, drunken fool.”

He grabbed the washcloth he set aside and gently rubbed it over Kayn’s face. There were some dark smudges by the other man’s right eye, so he added more force there. 

“Feelsss nice,” he heard Kayn mumbled, and felt the other man lean into his hands. 

Rhaast frowned. This drunkard was testing his self-control, and he fought the urge to force a louder moan from Kayn’s lips. Clearly, he was more attractive to Kayn than he realized. 

Ignoring the pang in his crotch, he focused on the task at hand. But the dark smudges weren’t disappearing. In fact, they seem to spread the more he cleaned. Pausing, he looked at the cloth in confusion. But there were no traces of the dark pigment anywhere. In its place was some substance, a similar color to Kayn’s skin. 

“Why...uo sssstop,” Kayn pouted, butting his cheek against the back of Rhaast’s hand. 

Wetting the cloth one more, Rhaast ignored Kayn’s pouty lips and tried to wipe the rest of the substance off. When the last bit was wiped off, he set the cloth aside and gawked at the other man in awe. 

It was a birthmark; one that stretched from his right temple and stopped just before the bridge of his nose. 

It was...beautiful. 

There aren’t many things in this world that could impress him, but at the moment, this beautiful birthmark captivated him. It was such an interesting shape, curving into hooks above the brow, and under the socket. It almost looked like a wing if not for the hooks. Shame the Noxian concealed it with what he assumed to be makeup. 

Was it strange for him to have the desire to touch it? He wondered if Kayn would mind…

He apparently didn’t because moments after Rhaast had stopped cleaning him, Kayn grabbed one of his hands and pressed his cheek into the palm. “Warm….”he murmured, smiling happily. 

As if a dam inside him broke, Rhaast buried the thoughts that warned against whatever he was about to do next, and used his free hand to brush his fingers over Kayn’s mark. He was expecting it to feel rough, but the skin, save for a thin scar that lay on Kayn’s eyelid, was soft like the rest of his face. 

He wanted to touch him more. 

But Kayn had other ideas. 

Without warning, he dropped Rhaast’s hand and pulled his head towards him to press their lips together. 

Rhaast froze. 

Kayn’s lips, like the rest of his face, felt so soft pressed to his own. The drunk man nipped at Rhaat’s lips playfully, sending pangs of pleasure to his crotch. 

This probably was not the best thing to do with someone so plastered, but Kayn was crushing his reason faster than he could come up with excuses. 

The other man slid his tongue over his crease, enticing his lips to part. 

Fuck it. 

Rhaast gave into the pleasure Kayn offered and parted his lips. Kayn wasted no time in snaking his tongue in, eager to explore what Rhaast’s mouth had to offer. 

Unsurprisingly, the man tasted like beer, and like beer, he was intoxicating.

Rhaast drunk him with pleasure, tasting every nook and cranny of Kayn’s mouth. He tore away from the addictive lips, panting at his lack of breath. 

Kayn whined at the loss, but his whines were instantly replaced with moans when Rhaast brought his mouth to the other man’s neck and sucked a purple bruise on the fair skin. To add another touch, he bit the marks he made, making sure there would be evidence of the night left on Kayn’s body.

Rhaast wanted to hear more, more of those delicious moans. He kissed and bit his way down to Kayn’s muscular chest, leaving playful bites around his nipples. He took a nipple into his mouth and teased it, leaving the skin bright and red. 

He heard Kayn groan and saw his hand slip into the front of his waistband to palm his very obvious erection. 

Rhaast grinned, an idea suddenly sparking in his mind. He grabbed the waistband of Kayn’s sweats and tentatively took them off. 

The other man welcomed the freeing of his legs and kicked the last bit off himself.

Rhaast, then, tore off his own shirt and dumped it on the ground and did not bother with Kayn’s undergarments because unsurprisingly, the man wasn’t wearing any. He placed his fingers on the toned legs before kneeling down and shifting into a comfortable position. He peppered kisses along the other man’s inner thighs and gently bit the tender skin, leaving more marks that matched the ones on his chest. Stopping to admire the other’s erection, slicked with pre-cum, Rhaast kissed his way up the shaft and wrapped lips around the head of Kayn’s cock. 

With his arms wrapped around Kayn’s open legs, his tongue teased the crown, drawing hoarse moans from Kayn’s lips. To be honest, this was a skill Rhaast wasn’t the most confident in, considering he hasn’t used it in a while. But the way Kayn gripped his hair made him a bit more certain, as he coated the slit with sticky fluids. He could taste the salty pre-cum as he took in more of the other man into his mouth. 

“A-ahh...use...t-eeth,” Kayn huffed and pushed Rhaast’s head even deeper. 

Cocky little shit.

Rhaast granted his request and lightly scraped his teeth on the sensitive skin. He felt Kayn jerk, indicating his pleasure. Rhaast did it a couple more times as he bobbed his head up and down Kayn’s shaft, feeling Kayn’s fingers tighten as he came close to an orgasm. 

“I...cum-ING!”

Rhaast felt Kayn violently trembles as warm cum spilled into his mouth. He tried his best not to gag because the stuff, no matter his partner, always tasted disgusting. He quickly got up and spit the fluid into the sink and checked on Kayn. 

The man leaned against the mirror, fast asleep. 

Rhaast sighed. The night was finally getting interesting, but his partner had to fall asleep, leaving him half-hard and slightly disappointed. He was looking forward to seeing Kayn writhe under him in pleasure, with more of his sweet moans filling his ears. 

This is what you get for not going home when you had the chance. 

Forcing his regrets out of his thoughts, he cleaned Kayn up for the second that evening and carried the sleeping man into the adjacent bedroom. Dumping the other man on the bed, Rhaast went back to the bathroom, cleaned himself up and picked up their clothing

He walked back to the bedroom and dumped the clothes on the ground somewhere, then fished his phone out of his pocket. It was almost 12 AM. There were more texts and missed calls from his brother and surprisingly one from Varus. He tapped his screen to open it. 

 

Varus: I find it amusing that someone managed to capture the attention of the family prude.

 

The text was sent a couple of hours ago, so he didn’t bother replying. He didn’t want Varus to nag him for details later on, then find out he’d been left with blue balls. 

Rhaast sat on the bed at stared at Kayn’s peaceful. He wondered when was the last time he slept that peacefully. He debated heading home, but he wasn’t looking forward to Aatrox’s lectures, especially at this hour. He knew his brother well enough to be sure the man would wake up just to chide him until it was time for class. 

He kicked off his shoes and crawled in beside Kayn, his exhaustion pulling him into a nightmarish sleep.  

 

… 

 

This morning~

 

Well… um...Rhaast, it was...uh...nice meeting you...again,” Kayn responded, flashing the other man an awkward grin. Rhaast returned his smile with a small one of his own. 

There was an elephant in the room that Kayn desperately trying to ignore, but he also wanted to know. Before he could stop himself, he blurted out “So Rhaast...did we like...you know….yesterday? Because I can’t remember a single thing.”

Rhaast raised an eyebrow at him, giving Kayn the look his professors would when he asked dumb questions in class. 

“Wow...um...okay,” Kayn said, flushing a deeper shade of red. First Zed, and now him?  This makes it the second time he was blackout drunk and slept with a guy. “So I guess I’ll see you around?”

Rhaast nodded silently, giving him one last look before making his way out of the room. 

Kayn let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding and sunk back onto the mattress. He kicked himself for acting so awkward. He wasn’t normally like this after one-night stands, but then again, he didn’t normally sleep with guys either. Last night was still a blur to him, but he did remember coming to the party at least. 

After Zed was abruptly pulled into his room, he wandered around for a bit before running into Syndra. After their initial encounter in Zed’s dorm, they’ve become fast friends. She, like Zed, refused to come with him, which was a surprise. “I can’t stand that bubbly bitch” was her reasoning. After that, he gave up on inviting and just went himself.

The last memory he had was of him downing a beer at the fancy bar by the pool. 

Kayn sighed. Maybe he should get a grip and stop testing his limits. They seemed to be putting him in unwanted predicaments. 

Not that he minded having one night stands. Sleeping with guys, however, is a territory he has never ventured in. Well, at least not while he was sober. 

He pulled out his phone, thankful it managed to stay in his pocket. The time read 7:03 AM. 

Wow, it’s early.

But he did have class in an hour and thanked Rhaast for being nice enough to wake him up. If it were him, he never would have bothered. 

He got off the bed to attempt to find the rest of his clothing, but the floor was spotless. 

Then something shiny caught his eye. It was a piece of jewelry laying on the ground by the door. He walked over to pick it up. It was a necklace with a small ruby orb as the jewel. Inside, there was a small black slit. It looked like a cat’s eye, but instead of the usual green and yellow. 

Rhaast probably dropped it by mistake. 

The other man didn’t leave his number or other contact info, but they went to the same school. It shouldn’t be too difficult to find him. He pocketed the necklace and on his way out, he stopped to look himself in the mirror. 

His black waist-length hair was tangled in obnoxious knots. In addition to the hickeys on his chest, there were a couple of bit marks on his neck and shoulders. 

He traced them, feeling a bit embarrassed. His previous partners weren’t really into giving bruises, so he’d usually only end up with a couple of light ones. These didn’t look like they’d be disappearing anytime soon. 

His gaze then met his reflection and he paled.

The birthmark that covered his right eye glared back at him. 

That means Rhaast must have seen it. 

He muttered a curse and slammed his hand on the mirror. He’d been so careful about keeping it hidden, with the meticulous layers of foundation and concealer he applied before coming here. 

But apparently, it was all for naught because his drunk, horny ass couldn’t keep his hands to himself. 

He can’t erase the mistakes of last night, but he could make sure no one else saw him like this. Actually, he hoped no one saw him at all, as he did his best to drape his locks over his eye and made his way out of the bedroom.