Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of We are Stray Kids
Collections:
❀리아❀'s library
Stats:
Published:
2020-09-27
Completed:
2021-11-05
Words:
431,019
Chapters:
98/98
Comments:
227
Kudos:
334
Bookmarks:
67
Hits:
21,769

We are Stray Kids

Summary:

The supernatural world is something humans know nothing about. They don't even know it really exists. Everything that you would call supernatural is protected by a special charm and can't be discovered by humans. Miroh High for example is a school for supernatural creatures of all sorts in the rather small town of Yellow Wood but for humans it's a normal school with normal students and teachers.
But enough of that because much more interesting is the story of nine supernatural beings who are visiting Miroh High. They have to face their own hardships and great changes in the supernatural world.

Chapter 1: First day

Summary:

The first day back at school and for some the first day at a new school.

Chapter Text

A world of supernatural beings is often a subject of books, TV series and movies but nobody could say with certainty that this mysterious world really existed and let’s just say that always managed to amuse some people.

People like Lee Felix and Lee Minho. Why? Well, because they were actually supernatural beings. In fact their whole family consisted of cat hybrids like they were themselves. The two brothers often laid on the gigantic bed in Minho’s bedroom and laughed their asses off because of the stupid human news that showed “new evidence” for the existence of supernatural beings. You could almost call it a hobby of them.

“Why are humans so stupid? Do they really think that random footprint proves anything?”, Felix laughed breathlessly, commencing the “evidence” shown on the TV screen. Minho could only shake his head while he continued to laugh. After some minutes of laughter filling the room, the two brothers finally calmed themselves down from their laughing fit.

Felix inhaled deeply to get some air back into his lungs. “Those news are gonna kill me someday”, he chuckled lightly and turned off the TV in order to not trigger another laughing fit. “Agreed but I guess that they will never stop doing this. Humans are curious with no end and obsessed with our world even though they have no clue it even exists for real”, Minho agreed with an amused rolling of his eyes. Felix hummed in agreement but he really hoped the humans would stay clueless about the existence of supernatural beings because when a human would discover their world for real it wouldn’t end well for both sides.

“Minho, Felix are you two already in bed or still watching something?“, the two boys cat ears perked up when they heard their mother’s voice ask this loudly from downstairs. The two brothers looked at each other for a second before Felix jumped up and ran to his room while Minho quickly got under the covers of his bed, pretending to be asleep. Felix did the same just in his room in hopes of fooling their parents.

The mother of the two boys, a female cat hybrid named Lee Eunji, came upstairs to check on the both of them not even a minute after the two boys were settled in their beds. She just saw that her two sons were “asleep” in their own beds. Satisfied with seeing her sons in their beds she walked the stairs back down to join her husband in the living room.

Minho‘s cat ears perked up when he was sure his mother was gone. He listened carefully if his mother was still near by, just in case. When he was sure the coast was clear he threw his covers to the side and sneaked out of his room and went to his brother. He entered Felix’s room without knocking and closed the door very carefully behind him. After all he had his good cat ears from his mother.

“When are they gonna stop treating us like little children?”, Felix whined lowly and sat up on his bed, pouting. “I mean I am seventeen and you are eighteen. You’d think they would treat us according to our age”, he added while throwing the covers off himself. Minho just chuckled since his brother was still pouting like a toddler, making his argument not seem very convincing.

“When are we starting to stop behaving like we are ten years younger than we actually are?”, the older of the two asked while having a little grin on his face. Felix thought for a second before he answered with “Never mind“ and let himself fall back into his soft mattress. Minho chuckled and join his brother on the bed, sitting down onto it cross-legged. A comfortable silence fell over the two brothers. Felix stared at the ceiling while Minho had closed his eyes and listened to the wind that was brushing past the window.

“Hey Minho”, Felix spoke up to get his brother’s attention. The older reacted with a simple hum and opened his eyes to look at Felix, signaling that he was listening. “Do you think we will be okay tomorrow? I mean we are going to a new school, our parents will be gone for the whole year because they need to take care of their clan because they became the new leaders and we will be on our own”, Felix worried as he sat up to look into his older brother’s eyes. He felt kind of scared what tomorrow would bring to them and if they would be ready for it since they have never attended a school with all kinds of supernatural beings. They used to go to a school with only cat hybrids

“We will be fine. Don’t worry. After all we still have each other”, Minho answered with a reassuring smile on his lips. “Forever and always?”, the younger asked and stuck out his pinky. Minho smiled a bit warmer at the gesture. It reminded him of his early childhood where Felix had made him promise the same thing and now wanted to refresh it.

Minho linked his pinky with Felix’s without hesitating. “Forever and always”, Minho repeated. Felix grinned, pulled his bother towards him, wrapped his arms around the older and then let himself fall backwards, resulting in them both laying on the mattress. Minho wasn’t even a little surprised that Felix did this. No, he saw it coming and let it happen.

“Now I feel totally ready for tomorrow to come”, Felix stated, cuddling up to his brother a bit more. Minho chuckled lightly and draped his arms around his younger brother, so they could both be a bit more comfortable.

Soon the two young cat hybrids were lulled into dreamland. They didn’t even notice that their mother came to check on them a second time. She smiled warmly at the scene she saw in Felix’s room and covered the two boys with the blanket Felix had thrown to the side. She walked back to the door and looked at her sleeping sons once more, having a bit of a worried look on her face before she finally left the room, closing the door behind her.

On the next morning the brothers were woken up by their mother. “Wake up you two. You need to get ready for school”, she said while shaking both boys by their shoulder. Both groaned but entangled themselves from each other to sit up. Their mother chuckled lightly and pat both of their heads while they rubbed their eyes tiredly. “Breakfast is downstairs but you need to hurry or your father will eat it by himself”, she commented as she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Felix let himself fall back onto the mattress again. “I don’t wanna get up”, he whined while Minho tried to fix his bed-hair. “I am just getting up for breakfast”, the older answered and crawled out of bed after deeming that he needed a mirror to get his hair to do what he wanted. Felix sighed and already missed having his brother’s warmth beside him, so he decided that he couldn’t stay in bed anyway and also crawled out of it’s warmth.

Minho stood in front of Felix’ full body mirror and was still busy fixing his hazelnut brown hair. His cat ears and tail were of the same color. Felix on the other hand had ginger hair like the boys’ mother. His cat ears and tail were also orange with barely noticeable darker stripes on them. When two boys were younger Minho always compared Felix to the Puss-in-Boots because of his ginger hair. They both found this hilarious for some unknown reasons.

Felix walked over to his closet and looked through his clothes. What should he wear for his first day in a new school? He maybe stared a little bit too long into his closet without moving because Minho noticed it and walked over to him.

“I recommend you your jeans-jacket, a white T-shirt, a dark ripped jean and you white sneakers”, he said after a short look into his brother’s closet. Felix was a little bit taken off guard by his brother’s sudden recommendation but it didn’t sound bad to him. “Oh and put in one of your silver earrings”, the older male added. “That actually sounds quite good”, Felix commented even though he knew his brother had a better fashion sense than him. “Duh. I picked it. Now change. I will too. See you downstairs”, Minho said and walked out of the room to his own in order to get ready himself.

Felix took the clothes Minho suggested and went to the bathroom that was attached to his bedroom to get ready. He took a short shower, changed his cloths, brushed his teeth and quickly dried his hair. After a good thirty minutes he walked downstairs to the dinning room. The Lee family owned a rather big house, which was a bit unusual for cat hybrids associated with a cat hybrid clan.

Mrs. and Mr. Lee where already seated at the dining table, which had been set up by two around ten minutes ago. It filled the house with the wonderful aroma of backed goods and scrabbled eggs, letting Felix’s mouth become a bit watery. Minho wasn’t their yet. He seemed to take his sweet time to get ready.

“Ready for your first day at Miroh High?“, Mr. Lee, a tall, male cat hybrid with hazelnut brown hair, asked as Felix sat down at the table. “I think so“, Felix answered a little unsure but he still showed his father a brave little smile. “Everything will be fine, dear. Don’t worry”, Mrs. Lee reassured her son with a warm smile. Felix nodded and then heard a noise coming from the stairs. It was Minho walking down.

“Morning“, he greeted his family before he sat down at the table. The young male was wearing a light blue jeans with an orange sweater he tucked in at the front and a pair of white sneakers. Felix also noticed that he was wearing the silver necklace he gave Minho as a birthday present last year, which made his day a bit sweeter.

The family began eating their breakfast and casually talked with each other like they always did. After breakfast Minho and Felix went upstairs again to get their school stuff and backpacks. Their parents insisted on bringing them to school for their first day since they wouldn’t be present for most of their school year and so all four of them ended up in the family’s car. Felix looked out of the window while his mother went on and on about the things they needed to take care of when they were alone at home and how they needed to call them every Saturday. Felix really loved his mother and how much she cared for Minho and him but she was a bit too worried about them sometimes.

They arrived at the school and held their goodbye short because Mr. and Mrs. Lee didn’t want to embarrass their sons in front of their new school, which both boys internally thanked them for but Felix was still a little sad he didn’t get a hug from them.

Minho and Felix waved after them until they were out of sight and then entered the school ground by walking through the big, metallic gate. Felix’s tail nervously swayed back and forth as they walked towards the gigantic school building with “Miroh High“ written on the front with big red letters. Minho noticed his brother’s nervousness and linked his pinky with Felix’s to get the younger male to calm down and it worked. “We will be just fine“, Minho mumbled so only Felix could understand him. Felix nodded, trusting his brother.

The two brothers needed to find the headmaster‘s office to get further information on their new school life but at first they need to find it, which proved to be a lot more difficult than they thought. The school was huge and all the corridors were filled with students, talking to another or just walking to their classroom. Almost all of them seemed to be a different kinds of supernatural being, which was a bit exciting and scary to the two cat hybrid brothers.

“I swear to all gods, Kim Seungmin. Give me back my potion or I will curse you”, someone yelled behind the Lee brothers, startling both of them. A red-haired male rushed past them followed by another blue-haired one. “If you can catch me, witch”, the redhead answered sassily. “I am a warlock, you idiot and you know that“, the blue-haired male barked back while still chasing the redhead.

They were out of sight pretty fast because they were running very quickly but they left an impression on the two newcomers. Minho and Felix looked at each other and started to chuckle. Maybe this new school would be a lot more fun than they originally thought.

—————————————————————

Seungmin ran as fast as he could while grinning like a maniac. He was chased by his best friend Han Jisung, a warlock, because he stole one of his potions he needed for his potion class. Why? Because he wanted to annoy his friend a bit after they haven’t seen each other the whole summer. It was a good start for the school years wasn’t it?

The redhead navigated himself perfectly through the crowd of students in search for his angelic, older brother. He searched for the familiar mob of brown hair until he saw him. He speeded up even more but Jisung was still not far behind him. Did the warlock use a speed potion or something?

„Byungho-hyung!“, Seungmin yelled when he was near enough for his brother to hear him. Byungho turned around and was instantly tackled into hug by Seungmin shortly before the younger of the two moved to hide himself behind the older. Jisung came pretty fast into Byungho‘s sight. He wasn’t to miss with his blue hair. The young warlock spotted Byungho and came running over to the older.

“Have you seen your little devil of a brother?”, he asked the older, a little out of breath. “What did he do this time?“, Byungho sighed. His voice sounded very soothing and angelic even with the slight annoyance in his tone. Jisung huffed and crossed his arms. “He stole one of my potions. The worst thing is he took it while I was hugging him as a greeting“, the blue-haired male explained, pouting a little bit. “I see. Seungmin give Jisung back his potion”, he said, looking over his shoulder back to his younger brother. Seungmin looked blankly at the older.

“Why have you betrayed me like that, brother?“, he deadpanned. Jisung walked over to the redhead and snatched his potion out of Seungmin‘s grip to examine it. “Nothing happened. Thank the gods”, the young warlock breathed out and then he looked at Seungmin, who was still silently judging his older brother. Byungho was completely unbothered by that.

“You really are the spawn of satan“, Jisung stated while looking at Seungmin, being a little bit mad at the other for stealing his potion. The redhead turned his attention to the warlock and just shrugged at his statement. It was silent between the three young males before Byungho spoke up again.

“Shouldn’t you two go to your classroom?“, he asked the younger two. The two looked at the older then at each other again. “Who do we have in our first lesson?“, Jisung asked Seungmin. „I think Mr. Min ...“, he trailed off. The bell rang and the younger two knew they screwed up big time since Mr. Min was a rather strict teacher.

“I will blame you for this“, Jisung said, looking at Seungmin. “He won’t ask why we are late, he will just burn us alive when we go into his classroom“, Seungmin countered. “Maybe he will have mercy on you two when you go now“, Byungho thought out loud. Like that was a their cue Jisung and Seungmin started running towards their classroom like their lives depended on it.

They stumbled into Mr. Min’s classroom just two minutes late but they were unlucky enough to crash the introduction of three new students. Seungmin had his eyes fixed on the male with the black hair, who had immediately caught his eyes when he entered. He had full lips, a pair of beautiful brown orbs and an adorable mole under his left eye. He just looked breathtaking to summarize it. When the redhead noticed that maybe he should blink and look somewhere else his gaze met the eyes of Mr. Min, which shimmered with irritation.

“Kim Seungmin, Han Jisung care to explain why you are late and rudely interrupted the introductions of the new students?“, Mr. Min asked and crossed his arms over his chest while sternly looking at the two latecomers.

Jisung and Seungmin needed to think fast now or the teacher with the mint colored hair would burn them alive. He was a fire mage after all. Seungmin shallowed before opening his mouth to speak. “I don’t care. Just sit down“, Mr. Min interrupted and the two hurried to their seat, being faster than the rest of the class had expected, which earned them light giggles. The two were now seated at the back. Far away from the teacher, who was at the front.

Mr. Min sighed and told the new students to continue. The cat hybrid with the ginger hair nodded nervously. “I am Lee Felix and as you can see I’m a cat hybrid“, the orange-haired male introduced himself, moving the ginger cat ears on top of his head to underline his words. “I’m not part of a pack, group or organization yet but I look forward to finding my place within our supernatural world“, he ended, sounding like he had studied his introduction. The class clapped, welcoming him but then became quiet fairly quickly to hear the introduction of the beautiful boy with the black hair, who was standing next to Felix.

Seungmin was pretty interested in him, mainly because he couldn’t tell what he was but also because he wanted a name to that pretty face. “I am Hwang Hyunjin and I am a siren“, he said and almost the whole class gasped at that. Sirens often lived among themselves and not in the company of other supernatural creatures, which made them quite rare within cities like Yellow Wood. Some people started to whisper to the person next to them, making Hyunjin obviously nervous and uneasy. Seungmin felt kind of sorry for him and somehow wanted to help the siren but Mr. Min handled it.

One stern “Silence“ from him and the whole class became quiet instantly. “Go on, Hyunjin“, he encouraged the nervous siren in a much softer tone. Hyunjin lightly nodded and took a breath. “I am not in a group, pack or organization either“, he finished. The class clapped again but a little longer, maybe as an apology for their previous behavior.

Now everyone was focused on the third newcomer. A young male with blond hair, foxy eyes and an aura that let him seem confident. “I am Yang Jeongin. I am a kitsune also known as fox spirit. I don’t belong to any pack, group or organization either“, he said in one go, without showing any kind of nervousness. The class was stunned for a moment before they began to whisper again and this time Seungmin understood why. Sirens were rare to find in cities or villages with all sorts of supernatural creatures but kitsunes weren’t even really part of the supernatural community in the first place because they were known to cause trouble since they were natural tricksters.

Seungmin mustered the three newcomers again, while Mr. Min said some things to the class, which the redhead didn’t pay attention to. A part of the redhead really wanted to get to know Jeongin and Hyunjin but he knew himself that he wasn’t really great at socializing with others due his often childish behavior. Well, maybe he was going to surprise himself.

——————————————————————

After three hours of class, which were boring as hell in Minho’s opinion, there was finally a twenty minute break. Minho dashed out of his classroom after the bell rang, that announced the start of said break, to go and find Felix. He wanted to get as fast as he could to his brother because nobody, except Minho, had noticed that Felix had become pretty nervous after they were told by the headmaster that he and Minho were in completely different classes. Yes, Minho was a year older than Felix and they should have seen it coming that they would be split up unlike in their old school but Minho had seen how nervously his brother’s tail had swayed back and forth when they had to split up and that had been bugging him for the whole time he had to sit in his classroom.

When he arrived at Felix’s classroom he didn’t look where he was going and bumped into someone when he wanted to enter the room. “Woah, dude. Be careful where you are going“, the blue haired male, who he had bumped into, said. Minho recognized the blue hair from the chase Felix and he had witnessed this morning but that was all he knew about the male in front of him.

“Sorry, I was looking for someone and didn’t notice you“, Minho apologized even though it sounded pretty carefree. The blue haired male puffed his cheeks a little bit, which was more adorable than intimidating since he now resembled a squirrel. “Be careful next time or you will run someone over“, he said before walking off. Minho looked after the smaller male but then shrugged and continued his search for his brother until he found him. Felix smiled when he noticed his brother entering the room and immediately walked over to him.

“How was your introduction?“, the Minho asked his little brother while they left the classroom. “I’m glad it’s over honestly“, Felix answered and rubbed the back of his neck. “I really didn’t like how they were all staring at me like they expected something great“, Felix added after the two brothers started heading towards the cafeteria. They were told where it is was by the headmaster himself and since a lot of people were heading there right now it wasn’t to miss.

They wished they had something to cover their ears with after they entered the cafeteria. It was so loud in there that their cat ears needed to get used to it first. “Next time we should bring food with us and eat somewhere else“, Felix suggested and Minho agreed with a nod but for today they needed to endure it.

——————————————————

 

Byungho and his friend Chan, a wolf hybrid, were seated at their usual table in the cafeteria. “And how was your summer, Byungho?“, Chan asked while smiling. “It wasn’t really interesting“, the older of the two answered. Chan wasn‘t really satisfied with that answer but he let it slide, not asking anymore questions. Before any of the two could say anything else a certain redhead joined them out of nowhere.

“Hello my favorite brother and brother’s friend“, Seungmin greeted and seated himself next to Byungho. “You do know that my name is Chan, right?“, Chan asked, raising an eyebrow. Seungmin just smiled sweetly and answered with a “No“ but before Chan could open his mouth again to complain or protest, Seungmin already started talking. “Did you also get new students? We got three and now you better grab your seats because one of them is a siren and one a kitsune“, the redhead told them, which earned him a strange look from both older students.

“Are you kidding? Is this one of your pranks?“, Chan asked because he knew how much of a prankster Seungmin was. The redhead gasped, acting like he was offended. “How could you assume that? I have always been truthful to you“, he said dramatically and put a hand over his heart. Chan huffed at that and mumbled something about his name while Byungho laughed lightly. “But no. I am telling the truth and just the truth. I mean sirens are rare but literally no one has seen a pure blood kitsune in twenty years and that’s why it’s so interesting”, Seungmin continued, sounding rather excited.

“And you are one hundred precent sure?“, Chan continued to ask. Seungmin nodded. “Ask Jisung or the two newcomers themselves“, the redhead added and looked to the entrance of the cafeteria where a nervous male with black hair and a blond boy had just walked in. As soon as some other students noticed them the cafeteria went silent. Completely silent. The blond boy just continued walking like nothing happened while the siren with the black hair trailed after him like he was a lost puppy. His whole posture showed how uncomfortable he must be feeling.

Some people started talking quietly while not taking their eyes of the two newcomers. “Seems like Seungmin was right. But I feel sorry for the both of them“, Byungho commented with sympathy in his voice. Seungmin and Chan nodded in agreement.

Seungmin thought about what pranks he could pull now to get the attention away from the two newcomers. He looked around thinking until he spotted Jisung, who was just getting his food from the canteen. Maybe he could help him. The two older students watched Seungmin‘s suspicious behavior and were already worried about what he was thinking. “I just saw Jisung. So I am gonna go now. See you two later“, Seungmin said with a smile and left before the two older males could do anything to stop him.

The cafeteria was still unusually quiet but at least some people were talking now. Seungmin casually grabbed Jisung‘s arm when he walked past him and dragged his friend with him, making the warlock almost drop his food.

“Ah, Seungmin. What is it? Let go of my arm“, the blue-haired male complained but still let himself be dragged. The redhead let him go when they were outside of the cafeteria and turned to face his friend. “I need your help“, he said. Jisung looked at him like he expected him to pull another prank on him. Seungmin only sighed. “I want to get the attention away from the newcomers“, he added. Jisung looked surprised when Seungmin said that and raised an eyebrow.

“Since when are you pulling pranks to shift the school‘s focus away from someone?“, he asked clearly confused. “Since now. Will you help me or not?“, the redhead asked again. Jisung thought about it for a short minute before he agreed. “Alright, but just because I feel really sorry for those two. Who do you want to prank anyway?“, Jisung wondered. Seungmin smirked and Jisung already regretted agreeing to help his best friend but he couldn’t back out now.

“Vampires“, Seungmin answered. To prank the vampires was a bad idea in Jisung‘s opinion. A very very bad idea. They will rip them apart when they find out that they pulled a prank on them. “I hate that idea but I will have to do it anyway. Just make sure that they don’t know it was us or we are dead“, Jisung said while shivering slightly at the thought of a vampire ripping him into pieces. “Alright. Let’s do this“, the redhead agreed while smirking.

———————————————————

Minho and Felix were seated at the back of the cafeteria. Even though they felt sorry for Jeongin and Hyunjin they were kind of happy that the cafeteria was quiet now. They ate their food and had a completely normal conversation. They joked around, had fun and successfully ignored the vampires on the table next to them. The vampires were sometimes looking at them, giggled and then said something to their neighbor in a hushed voice just to giggle again.

“What’s even up with those vampires?“, Minho asked with a smile on his face so the vampires wouldn’t notice he was talking about them. “I have no idea.“, Felix answered while eating a spoonful of his food. The cat ears of both boys perked up when they heard someone of the vampires say “stupid little kittens“. “And that’s finally it“, Minho growled lowly. He had enough of the vampires talking about Felix and him like they were some sort of stupid animal. Before Felix could stop him stood Minho up and walked over to the table of the vampires with a smile but his tail lashed back and forth in a rather aggressive manner.

The vampires stared at Minho with their black eyes when he slammed his hands onto their table. “Do you know that this stupid little kitten can hear pretty well?“, he asked in sweet tone but with a certain sharpness underneath it and the vampires didn’t miss that. “Well aren’t you brave, little kitten?“, a vampire with dark brown hair asked with a grin on his face. He leaned his head on his hand while looking at Minho in a pretty arrogant way. The cat hybrid recognized his voice as the same from before so he just stared the vampire down. The smile on his face was gone. “Well brave enough to tell you that you are a little arrogant douche in your face and not whisper it to my neighbor“, Minho shot back.

The vampire‘s arrogant grin was gone and he wanted to stand up but the black-haired vampire next to him held him down by simply saying “Don’t“. The vampire with the brown hair wanted to protest but one look from the black-haired vampire and he was shut up instantly. Minho mustered the black-haired vampire. He didn’t seem really tall but he had broad shoulders and underneath his black leather jacket he probably hid a very muscular upper body. His eyes were dark brown, almost black but the had a red shimmer in them. Minho wanted to make a sassy remark but his instincts kicked in and made him jump back. It wasn’t for nothing because not a second after Minho had jumped back a pink thick liquid was dumped onto the vampires out of nowhere.

The whole cafeteria gasped and then started laughing when they saw the vampires covered in the pink substance. Minho smirked wide and held back his laughter while he heard Felix laugh his ass off behind him. The brown haired vampire wiped of the pink substance from his eyes and looked angrily at Minho. “You are dead, kitten“, he growled lowly but that didn’t scare Minho at all.

The bell rang which indicated the end of the break. Minho just shrugged at the vampire withe a sweet smile in his face. He started walking away and had his brother by his side again not even a second after that. “I have to admit I was a little worried there”, Felix chuckled while they were walking away from the cafeteria. “Vampires don’t scare me and never will“, Minho just stated.

The two brothers had to split up again when they walked past Minho’s classroom. Felix waved him goodbye and then started walking to his own classroom. Minho entered his class and took his seat at the back. He leaned his head on his hand and looked out of the window to his right while trying to block out the noises and voices the classroom was filled with.

“Hey Minho“, he heard the person next to him call his name. Minho turned his head to look at a silver haired male. Minho already knew that he was wolf hybrid even though nobody had told him because of the way he smelt. It was not a bad smell it was just a mixture of different sort of trees with pine tree being the strongest one, which was pretty classic for wolf hybrids and werwolves.

“You didn’t pull that prank on the vamps, did you?“, the male asked. “No, but I really want to meet the person that did“, Minho answered truthfully without hesitation. The silver-haired male just deeply exhaled through his nose and sat down. “If it wasn’t you then I know who did it“, the male said while rubbing the bridge of his nose. Minho’s ears perked up in interest. “And who did it?“, he asked, sounding interested.

“My younger brother, Seungmin“, the male next to Chan answered. He had brown hair and was a little taller than the silver-haired male. His eyes had a nice dark color with a bit of a golden shimmer. “He is more or less the infamous prankster of this school“, he continued. Now Minho was really interested in this Seungmin even though he didn’t like pranksters that much since they tend to be immature.

“Oh by the way I am Chan and that’s Byungho“, the silver-haired male introduced himself and the taller male on his left. “Yeah, you already know my name“, Minho answered with a bit of humor, knowing they witnessed his rather lame introduction.

The three males continued to talk a little bit until the lesson started. They had history with Mr. Kim, a handsome young man with hazel hair and beautiful brown eyes but the lesson was a boring one to Minho and it kind of annoyed him that every teacher was already doing serious school stuff. It was the first school day for the gods‘ sake.

After twenty minutes of class the door was opened without knocking and a rather short, black-haired male entered the classroom. Minho recognized him as the black-haired vampire from the cafeteria. He seemed to have cleaned himself because there was nothing pink on him anymore and his black hair was damp. Mr. Kim turned around to face the black-haired male. “You better sit down fast, Mr. Seo“, the teacher said and the black-haired vampire did what he said without responding or showing any kind of reaction.

The vampire sat down in the second row on the right side, near the windows. Minho couldn’t really see him because the person sitting behind the vampire was a pretty tall male. Was that the reason why Minho hadn’t noticed that the black-haired vampire was in his class or did he simply not pay enough attention to his classmates? Didn’t matter now. Minho tried to pay attention to the boring lesson and not the quiet vampire in the second row.