Actions

Work Header

25 Reasons To Visit Your Local Dungeon

Chapter 22: Reason 22: Morning, Noon or Night? This Writer Would Choose Morning Sex.

Notes:

This is it. I am finally done.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Katara rolled away from the burning warmth on her right side. She laid her cheek and sighed at the cool texture of the pillowcase. Her eyebrows crinkled as she felt the warmth follow her and drape over her back. She nudged her elbow back in hopes to keep the heat from making her sweat. The writer huffed when she felt a breath of hot air on her shoulder. “Zu-zuko… Roll back.”

“But you’re warm.” Zuko’s voice was deep and gravelly with sleep. Katara peeked over her shoulder to him. “Just five more minutes?”

The writer sighed again and laid her head back on her cool pillow, his cool pillow. She took a deep breath in and again smelt the warmth that always seemed to follow Zuko. Plus, it had a slightly ‘clean linen’ scent in the sheets, “Do you use fabric softener?” 

“Mhmm,” Zuko pressed a small smile into the skin of her left shoulder and neck. “Do you use fabric softener?”

“Yeah,” Katara replied like it was a ‘duh’ statement. 

There was a small stretch of silence and Katara listened to Zuko’s breath even out again. Soon she realized she had also drifted slightly until a deep buzz somewhere across the room had started going off.

“Noooo,” Zuko wrapped an arm around Katara’s waist and pulled her into him. He rubbed his face into the tangles of her hair. Only to stop when the buzzing did, “Thank fu-.” The buzzing started up again and Zuko groaned as he sat up in bed. “No! Go away!”

“Who is it?” Katara asked rolling over to look at him.

“If the vibrations are correct, I think it’s Azula.” Zuko scrubbed a hand over his face before climbing slowly out of bed. Katara bit her lip as she watched Zuko’s ass. It was a nice ass. She wondered when she would be able to sink her nails into that again.  

Soon.

Zuko cursed and then grumbled a ‘good morning’ as he stepped into his en suite to talk on the phone.

Katara sat up and looked around the room. It was nice with a definite male persuasion to the room. There was a dark wooden desk and a bookcase to the side of the room. The bed sat in the center with the headboard touching the far wall and then there were two doors set to the side, one the bathroom door and the other to the hallway. 

She tugged at the collar of the shirt Zuko gave her last night and rubbed her butt on the sheets, and yup, her ass was bare. Katara looked over to the door and could hear Zuko’s mumbled voice from the behind the cracked door. She hoped he wasn’t in trouble if it was his sister. 

Katara sighed thinking of the night before. How was it Zuko always knew what to do to make her feel good? So good that she could forget they were in a room full of people? How was it that he knew exactly how to take her apart and then make her beg for more? She closed her legs to keep herself from thinking further on the delicious manner. 

Because it was delicious. The feeling of never coming down once her body was stung up. The way ‘Princess’ fell from Zuko’s lips to put her down into her place. If not the name, then the ropes.

Katara slid her hand up under her, his, shirt, running her fingers high on her thigh then dipping them between where she kept them closed. Then there was the feeling of his hands on her skin and the nips of teeth against her skin. -She pinched her inner thigh- It was against the rules to leave marks, but Katara wanted to leave her claim on Zuko. To let the others, know even when she wasn’t there. She was his. And he was hers. Her Daddy-

“I believe waffles from the box was requested?”

Katara turned quickly to look at Zuko, “I don’t want you to take on more subs.”

Zuko tilted his head with a smile, “I don’t think that will be an issue.” He climbed back onto the bed and sat in front of her.

“Even though it’s your job?” Katara bit her lip and looked down to her lap.

“Being a master at the club is partially of what I do,” Zuko pulled her hands from under the covers. “I have other skills.” He lifted her fingers to his mouth and kissed the knuckles. “For example, I make a mean waffle from a box.”

“That does sound delicious.” Katara gave a small smile. 

+++

Katara reached back behind her to grip at the countertop, her fingers slipping through the dusty box mix. “Mm, fuck.” She wasn’t too worried about Zuko dropping her, she knew he could hold her. She just wanted to help rock back. But with both of her knees hooked in the crooks of his arms, Katara wasn’t sure that she could rock back. 

The fingers of her other hand curled into his hair and she pulled him in for another open mouthed, sloppy kiss. Zuko shifted his stance a bit and Katara felt a zing of pleasure run though her. “Oh, fuck. There! Please there.” Her legs shook and she tightened her hand around the back of his neck as her other arm gave out. 

Zuko gave her exactly what she asked for. He fucked into her in the same spot over and over again. His arms were beginning to burn, but none of that mattered. Katara was the only thing he could think about. The only thing he wanted to think about. She was gorgeous, absolutely stunning.

What made the warmth pool faster in his belly was the fact they were fucking, not as ‘Daddy and his Princess’, but they were Zuko and Katara right now. Two people just trying to get off because one looked drop dead gorgeous in his t shirt and pulled back hair. And the fact he had easy access to just flip the shirt out of the way and take her in the middle of mixing the waffles, well that was just an added bonus.

Zuko placed Katara back on the counter as he felt his climax neared. He didn’t want to drop her, or both of them, when he finally did finish.

One of Katara’s shaky legs fell and Katara did quick work to fuck herself back on Zuko’s cock. She met two of his thrusts quickly and then let him slam into her twice before repeating herself. She felt Zuko curse against her shoulder and gave small ruts into her. She gasped and put her arms around his shoulders to pull him in closer, “Mm, Zuko.”

“I’m going to-,” He paused, and his body stiffened as he spilled into Katara. 

They stood there for a long minute, both catching their breath. Katara ran a hand gently through Zuko’s hair. She gave kisses to his shoulders until he finally stood up and from her. She blushed when she heard a splatter hit the tile of the kitchen and felt the run of cum between her cheeks as she scooted back on the kitchen counter. 

Zuko leaned over and wetted a dish cloth with warm water. He wiped her down and then the counter before dropping the towel to the ground and pushing the cloth over the drops there. He came to stand back between her legs and gave her a soft kiss to her lips. “Alright, now I’m hungry.”

Katara gave a soft laugh and pushed Zuko out of the way. It wasn’t but seconds later that he had his arms around her waist as she stirred the mix. She was a little afraid she didn’t add in the second tablespoon of oil. But maybe that wouldn’t be a bad thing. She hoped.

Zuko kept close as she poured batter into the waffle iron. He took down plates and pulled out glasses for juice. “I have a confession,” He said as he poured juice into the glasses. Katara raised a brow but didn’t look away from her waffle. “That’s my first time having sex in a kitchen.”

Katara turned in shock, “You’re kidding.”

The dom shook his head, “I’ve only ever had one other person I took home.” He put the juice back into the fridge and then turned back to her. “I’ve never really had a relationship like this before.”

“B-but what about-,” There was a small beep from the waffle iron. Katara turned around to pull the waffle out. “What about your last dom? She uh-.” Katara cursed as she touched part of the iron but got the waffle out and onto a plate. She shook out her hand and turned back to Zuko. “You seemed to have liked her enough to,” Her eyes darted to the scars over his heart. 

Zuko brought a hand up to where her eyes had landed, “Trust and Love are two different things.” He scrubbed at the old scars and turned away to grab butter and syrup or turned away just so he did not have to face her. “At one point in time I didn’t know the difference with her.” He let out a humorless laugh, “I learned it really quickly though when she left.”

“You loved her?” Katara asked after a small stretch of silence. She poured another cup of batter into the waffle iron.

“I thought I did,” Zuko shrugged a shoulder as he began buttering the waffle that was already completed. “It’s true what they say, Subs find it easier to fall in love. There is that level of trust on both sides. Doms trust Subs to say when they’ve reached their limits every play. Doms trust that Subs will obey their orders. Subs trust Doms to bring them to a finish. I mean, that’s the whole thing with a sub, you have to go under your Dom and do what they say. So, you have to trust that the Dom knows what to do and when to do it. Trusting them to pull you back to the real world and not leave you hanging in a head space. There’s more to being a sub than lying on your back and letting the dom have their way.” Zuko blinked back into reality from his ramblings. “So, Subs do tend to make a mistake in falling in love with their Doms and call it trust.

“Some think Doms can turn their affections on and off like a light switch. But it’s sometimes just as easy for a Dom to fall in love.” He gave a weak smile and looked over to Katara. She was already looking at him, waiting for him to explain further. “I’ve been on both sides and let me just tell you, it’s was just as easy as a Dom as it was a Sub for me. I loved watching you come into my world.” Zuko took a step towards her. “Loved watching you take in everything and learn. Loved watching that fire in your eyes slowly haze as you slipped into your submissive role.” He took the last two steps between them. “Loved the way you looked in my ropes, in my arms,” Zuko pulled her into his arms and leaned over to whisper in her ear. “On my cock.” He nipped at her ear lobe before pulling back. A beep sounded and Zuko reached behind her to flip the waffle iron open. He took her hand and kissed the knuckle that had been burnt. “I loved the way you came apart. It was so rewarding watching you.” Zuko took a step back and turned back to his waffle to pour syrup over it. “I guess I’ve loved you for a while.”

Katara’s heart was beating quickly and began to remove the waffle still in the iron. She pulled it out without burning herself this time. She bit her lip trying to hold down her smile. “I love you too.”

Zuko kissed her cheek as he placed the butter and syrup by her plate, “Mm, good.”

Through breakfast they talked about a few different things. Mostly over the last few days. Katara’s feeling of failure over the article and Zuko’s feeling of emptiness without a sub. Zuko finished his waffle first allowing him to give her a small distraction from finishing. He tucked hair around her ear, rested his hand on her shoulder and ran his thumb up and down her pulse point and gave her all of the attention. 

When Katara finished she pushed her plate towards the center of the table and rested her chin on a propped hand. Her eyes taking in as much as Zuko as she could get, she had missed him so much. “So, what was your plan for the day?”

Zuko copied her movements taking her other hand in his and drawing random patterns in the palm of her hand. He hummed as he looked down at them and then looked around his apartment. Then his easy smile turned into a wide smirk, “I don’t think I have given you an official tour, have I?”

Katara turned her eyes to where Zuko looked across the living room not getting any clues, “Um, not really?”

“Well, there’s the living room and the kitchen and the office is over there.” Zuko pointed to each. That’s when he turned to Katara with a twinkle of mischief in his eyes. “Upstairs there’s my room, a guest room and the playroom.” Katara raised an eyebrow and felt a smile grow on her lips. “You’ve seen my room and really the guest room is very subpar from my room, so we’ll skip showing you that for now.”

“Oh?” Katara leaned herself a little closer to Zuko, “And what about the playroom?”

“Mmm,” Zuko turned to her and even though the fire still burned there he looked a bit more serious. “I’ll show you that soon, but I need you to promise me something.” She nodded, already agreeing to what he was going to say. “I’m serious.”

“I know,” Katara nodded again, “Tell me.”

“The playroom is a lot like the dungeon.” Zuko took both of Katara’s hands in his. “We’ll use the stoplight signals until you get comfortable in the new atmosphere.” She nodded and he continued. “If there is ever a day you don’t feel like it, just tell me. But the playroom is a dom and sub zone, I expect the moment you walk through the door of the playroom for you to address me as your dom.” She tilted her head but nodded anyway. “Out here, or at your apartment, or wherever, we can just be Zuko and Katara. Does that make sense?”

“Yes,” Katara nodded and her hands gave a gentle squeeze. 

Zuko gave her a smile and leaned over the space to give her a soft kiss to her lips. “Yes, what?”

“Yes, Daddy.” Katara whispered as he pressed his forehead to hers.

“Good girl,” He pressed a kiss to her forehead next before standing and pulling her towards the stairs. “Wanna check it out now?”

“Yes, please Daddy.” Katara smiled and stumbled up the stairs behind him.

Zuko was right. The room was a lot like The Blue Spirit, except for the expensive rug that laid in the dungeon floor. The large bed had cream sheets and a dark red throw across the foot of the bed. There was a large ‘X’ with straps leaned against the farthest wall beside a door, the bathroom if Katara had to guess. There was a wardrobe that was opened to show the different paddles, toys, and ropes. There was a throne beside them at the door to the hall and a spanking bench set beside that.

“What are your safe words?” Zuko asked as Katara looked around the room taking in the smaller details, like the rings along the four posts bed. Ones that he couldn’t wait to test a rope sex swing on. He stepped further into the room Katara’s hand in his. 

“Green for good, yellow for slow down and red for stop.”

“Very good.” Zuko pulled her to him quickly to kiss her. “What’s your color?”

“Green.” Katara whispered into the kiss. 

“Mm, good Princess.” He pulled away from the kiss and turned his back to her as he walked to the wardrobe pulling open a door at the bottom. “Strip. Place your shirt over the bench.”

Katara was quick to obey him, a little mix of nervousness and excitement filled her stomach. She wondered if either of those would ever die off. Probably only the nervousness if the way her body was responding to the ripple of muscles in Zuko’s back was anything to go by. 

He sat the small machine on the bed and plugged it in, messing with a knob on the box. Katara raised an eyebrow to the strong ‘vrrrr’ she heard. Then it cut off and Katara watched as he went back to the wardrobe for a set of light blue ropes and what looked to be a dildo.

Zuko worked the dildo onto the machine and then patted the top of the bed. He helped her climb onto the bed and then bent her legs, then began to explain to her the ‘spiral futomomo’ tie. Just wrapping, knotting, and then testing to make sure it wasn’t too tight. Katara nodded her head as she listened to Zuko’s instructions. He kept reiterating the need for her to let him know her colors, which she understood. The ropes around her thighs and calves were tied together so she was on her knees and limited her ability to escape.

Zuko came up to her with a smile, “Red ropes are pretty, but I think the light blue does it for me too.” He kissed the top of her head, “Alright, you ready to saddle up?”

Katara looked over to the machine and nodded still slightly nervous with how the vibrations had sounded without the piece and how it would feel inside her. Then she looked down to her legs in the ties. He wasn’t kidding about her not going to be able to move a whole lot. “Yeah, I’m ready.”

“Good girl,” Zuko helped her sit up and then practically lifted her onto the sybian. It took a few seconds, but they finally got Katara into a comfortable enough sitting position. When Zuko took a step back he asked, “What’s your color?”

“Green.” Katara replied as she placed her hands at the top of the machine. She looked to where Zuko had pulled the chair from beside the door to sitting before her at the foot of the bed. The dom flipped a switch and the vibration filled her and Katara gasped at the feeling. Holy Spirit Waters! Her toes curled and she was now realizing Zuko really was going to be trusting her to say her colors. 

When the vibrations stopped Katara whined and looked up to a smirking Zuko, “You okay there, Princess?”

“Please, Daddy.” Katara was already on her way to begging. This was either going to be the fastest few minutes or the longest. He nodded to her and flicked the vibrations back on. Then centered more of the vibrations to the ribbed piece that her clit sat on and lowered the vibrations in the dildo. “Oh~!”

Zuko gave her another smirk and then turned to sit in the chair, he fiddled with the knobs again. Causing both vibrations to up and Katara tried to push off the vibrations a bit, but with her legs tied she couldn’t escape. 

The writer let out a whine and a breath and little tremors began in her legs. “Mm, fuck. Daddy this is- fuck.” she dropped her head as she gasps for another breath. This was taking her so much faster to an orgasm than the little rabbit vibrator she kept at home. 

Zuko messed with the knobs again, quickening the vibrations before turning them back down to the begging vibrations. He did this a few times and then let go for the high vibrations do their job and make her cum.

Katara cried out and she folded in on herself as her first orgasm was pulled from her, “Da-Ahhh!”

Zuko let the vibrations die down a bit. He watched Katara twitch and straighten herself back on the machine. Then he upped the vibrations gradually, this time it took a bit longer before she let out her voice. She was grabbing the front again and leaning towards one side but then moving back so her clit did not touch on the ribs of the toy. Zuko simply readjusted the vibrations to be stronger in the dildo. “Color?”

“Gr-green.” Katara said through a whine and then looking up to him, “Please again, Da-mmm-Daddy.”

“Sit properly.” Zuko commanded her.

Katara nodded and moaned as she sat fully on the machine. Her legs jerking as her dom twisted the knob of vibrations up to a medium setting and then a little higher. “Yes, oh fuck, Da-daddy.” 

A heat rose up from her chest to her cheeks and she looked down between her legs to see the hard vibrations and wetness along the machine. Katara was gasping as her second orgasm was closing in. She looked up to see Zuko’s hand working around his cock. She cursed and her eyes closed in pleasure.

“Princess,” Zuko groaned and fiddled with the vibrations again. “Cum for me.”

And like many of the other times he has asked, Katara did as she was told, she came again. The vibrations giving a much more wet sound and her moan was high pitched. “Daddy~!”

“Good girl,” Zuko worked himself a bit faster as he kept the vibrations high causing the second orgasm to turn into the third. The blush on her cheeks and neck turning darker and her legs clutching at the machine and her arms shake.

“Daddy, Daddy, Daddy.” Katara chanted and gasped for breath. Her nails dug into the leather of the sybian. She peeked through her wet lashes to where Zuko was working quickly working over his cock. “Please.”

Zuko’s hips shifted up and he spilled into his fist, “Oh fuck, Princess. So good.” He fucked his hand until the last of his cum had spilt. Katara watched through heavy lidded eyes. She pulled tried to pull herself off the harsh vibrations. 

The dom clicked off the machine and Katara slumped further. He was out of his chair and to her to pull her off the machine. He laid her over on her side as the end of her orgasm flitted through her. 

Katara took deep breaths and she cracked her eyes open to see Zuko place the machine on the floor, then pull the blanket up and over Katara’s bare body. He kissed her cheek and turned to the door beside the ‘X’. She closed her eyes and waited until she heard the door open again and Zuko holding out a bottle of water and a small bag of grapes.

“How are you feeling?”

“So, good.” Katara sighed as she tried to raise up but realized her legs were still tied. Zuko mumbled an apology and then tugged at the ropes gently to remove them. He helped her stretch out each leg and then rubbed at the little dents around her ankle. She popped grapes into her mouth and then every so often lifting one to Zuko’s lips. “Mmm, that was fun, but I think I could go for another waffle.”

Zuko chuckled, “We’ll have to play with it again.” Katara nodded as she ate her last grape. His fingers ran up her legs and over her stomach, swirling his fingers around her nipple and dipping them between the valley before he cupped her chin. “I’m so glad you decided to write that column.”

“Me too,” Katara gave a smile up to him. His lips touched hers and her smile grew, “I love you.”

“I love you, too.” Zuko kissed her again. Once again thanking everything out there that Katara had come into his life.

Notes:

Firstly I want to thank all who have commented and helped me through this story! You all are amazing! Thanks for your comments, kudos and support! If It wasn't for you all I probably never would have finished this. Seriously. Thank you all!!

So I thought I would put this here and maybe make sense of this story more…

This fic was originally thought up back in 2017… Yup I’ve been sitting on a gold mine for the past three years and didn’t even know it! The idea was tucked away in an ideas doc I have. I found it while trying to get ideas for tumblr prompts. And now it’s my longest story to date. With over 65K words. It broke many of my personal records and I’m really proud of this work.

I’m still not sure how it’s possible that a girl like me, who has never once seen a sex dungeon let alone been in a BDSM relationship, took on such a story. I had so much help and so many from the community have commented letting me know where my faults are and or how accurate some of it is. I have done a TON of research. The porn… The BDSM quiz… (By the way I’m a switch and a rope bunny. I’m not sure this surprises me.) And the numerous, NUMEROUS, hours of reading up on healthy dom/sub relationships. Out of this story I realized I had a true respect of the community and the real need for consent and aftercare.

Now for some random facts I didn’t get in:
Zuko is pansexual. (Which is why he and Jet were a thing.)
Jet’s aftercare was a kiss and someone to ran their fingers through his hair. (And snacks but everyone needs to replenish after good sex!)
THE JETKO FANDOM IS BLESSED WITH AMAZING FANART!!
Mai was not the dom to mark Zuko. I originally wanted Zuko’s dom to be male. But talked with a few others and we decided it would be hot for his last dom to be female. So no, Mai was not the dom… If anything she was the sub used in the demonstrations… tho I don’t put that in there either. So she can be who ever you want.
The dungeon was modeled after one in Los Angeles. I took a mix of both Dungeon West and Dungeon East.
The slow burn was not supposed to be this slow.
There could be more to this story. I mean a ton more. And I’ll probably leave it open ended to add more to this story If I get there.

Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! Please leave a Kudos if you liked! Also I love reading what you thought, so please leave a comment! (Even an extra <3 will do!)

Follow me on:
Tumblr
Twitter