Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-10
Updated:
2020-11-10
Words:
2,122
Chapters:
5/?
Kudos:
71
Bookmarks:
7
Hits:
2,052

Godbrand Deserved Better

Summary:

A collection of Godbrand short fics and headcanons. Love this feral Viking vampire bastard.

Chapter 1: Possessive/Yandere + Breeding Kink

Chapter Text

Godbrand wasn’t as good at stalking you as he thought. He was too loud with his breathing, his steps, and he was always spotted in his little spot by the entrance to your forge by everyone. Carmilla loved teasing about it, calling him soft for his adoration, and enjoyed playing with you. Of course, you could barely stand her and often had one of your night creatures chase her from the room, so Godbrand didn’t have much to cry about.

One night, after a tense council meeting, you found Godbrand reclined on your anvil, making you sigh and run a hand through your hair. “I don’t have time tonight, Godbrand. A new wave of injured night creatures were brought in, and I have to see to them,” you huff, snapping your fingers. The viking gives you a blank stare, but groans when your hand strays to your whip, and stands.

“I just don’t understand why you like these things more than me,” he replies, arms crossed as he leans against a wall of stone. Your eyes roll upwards, hands guiding your helper night creatures to gather one of their brethren’s pieces and place them on your anvil.

“They don’t smell as much, for one. And they rarely talk back.” You snap, and your creatures gather your bone needle and threads for you to begin the reassembly. Godbrand laughs at your quip, the hairs on your neck prickling as he comes up behind you, hands resting on your hips.

“Do you really like them more than me?” he asks, voice dangerously low in your ear, and your fingers still on the night creature’s form. Your instincts scream for you to fight back, and your creatures are on edge, but you keep it cool. “Godbrand. Back away and I may give you an answer.”

His hands squeeze tighter on your hips as a reply, one clawed hand running down the center of your trousers, pressing in just so to grind against your sex. Your breath hitches in a second and he smirks against your neck. “Give me your answer, forge healer,” he growls, cheek pressed to the fragile skin of your throat. You shake just so, one hand moving up to lace in his hair while the other squeezes the cold stone of your anvil.

“I… I don’t like them more than you,” you breathe, and can hear Godbrand swallow thickly. “I like healing them, but… nothing can compare to you.”

The groan that sounds reverberates through your body, and Godbrand buries his head in your hair. His claws rip into your trousers, splitting it from crotch to ass, then he shoves the creature off your anvil. “G-Godbrand!” you shout as he shoves you over the anvil, fabric rumpling as he strips himself and ruts against your ass.

“Gonna make you mine. Fill you up with my seed, make you have my babies. Keep you full all the time and milk your tits dry,” he purrs, and you whine happily at the thought, a shiver running up your spine as he shoves his fingers in your mouth.