Actions

Work Header

Take Me In With Your Two Hands

Chapter 2: make my body say ah, ah, ah (i like it, like it)

Summary:

Mark can give or take; it’s just a matter of which of the two he decides to choose.

It's a little bit of both, actually.

Notes:

Oh god. I hope everything is okay HAHA I feel like I either did too much or did too little. Well... hello, everyone. This is my best and uh, I hope you enjoy it.

Let me know what you think by leaving a kudos and/or comment!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"Pay attention to the movie, Xuxi,” Mark’s voice drips with honeyed venom. Dangerously sweet. “Or are you disobeying on purpose?”

“N-no!” Yukhei arches his back, legs shaking. He wants so badly to close his legs, but Mark keeps them apart with a sure hand. “No, m-master.”

Mark just hums, and the sounds from the television envelope them once more. A variety of harsh colors hits their faces and tints their skin. White light, in particular, smears Yukhei’s face, but it doesn’t do much to hide the natural red flush. He’s trying to watch the movie that his boyfriend had oh so thoughtfully put on for the both of them, but it’s hard to concentrate.

They’re both sitting on the couch, with Yukhei situated in between Mark’s legs. The latter had wrapped an arm around him, making Yukhei lean back into his embrace. They shoved the BDSM gear aside for sitting space, and some of it tumbled onto the floor, if they weren’t perched on random places on the couch. Pretty normal for a couple, and actually rather sweet. Right?

“Sir, I c—” Yukhei gasps when his boyfriend gropes him insistently, and he squirms. His boxers were shoved down to his ankles, and Mark either jerks him off so slowly that desperation makes Yukhei’s blood roar, or so fast that it makes the whole room spin. The cock ring that adorns the base of his dick holds steadfast. “I c-can’t—”

“You can,” Mark laughs. “Color?”

“Gruh-green,” Yukhei whines. He throws his head back to connect with Mark's shoulder. “Sir, I c— I’m gonna c-come if—”

“Aw, why didn’t you just say so, doll?” Mark coos, giving his boyfriend’s cock one last pump before letting it go. It hits the couch cushion with a quiet smack, heavy and hard. “We can’t have you coming so soon.”

Yukhei, quite literally, bites back a retort; he has to nibble on his bottom lip so that his back talk wouldn’t get him into trouble. His hands tremble, wanting so badly to just finish the job himself, but it doesn’t work that way. He sits there, miserably horny as Mark nonchalantly ‘oh’s and ‘ah’s at whatever’s on the TV.

It’s actually quite hilarious— Lucas is bigger and stronger than his boyfriend. How many times have they arm wrestled and he had won with little effort? How many times has the Yukhei poked fun at their huge height difference, Mark’s timid nature, and how easily he gets flustered? How many times did Yukhei turn Mark into a blushing, stuttering mess?

Well, those questions don't matter now.

Mark hums, letting his hands roam. They move with confidence, the pads of his fingers leave indents as they drag against tan skin. He rubs one of Lucas' nipples, grinning fiendishly when he hears a sharp inhale. “Oh? You like that, slut?”

“I just—” Lucas keens when a hand toys with his nipple and another rubs his thigh, so close to his cock. So close, yet so far. He shuts his eyes as his head lolls. “F-fuck. Sir, I want t-to come. Pluh-please, I’ll do anything please just— j-just let me c-come.”

“Yeah? Is it to the extent that you’d plead with me?” The words make the pit of the Yukhei's stomach simmer. He’s tugged back by his hair, and he finds himself looking up at his boyfriend. Mark has an eyebrow raised, but a small smirk complements it. “Well?”

Shit. Lucas didn’t really expect this. He knew his boyfriend can tease, can be mean when he wanted to be, but not… not like this. God, would Mark really make him beg? Will he really break Yukhei down so that he’s the mess in this situation? So outlandish, so ridiculous.

And yet, the thought of it threatens to boil him over. Yukhei squeezes his eyes shut— embarrassed, ashamed, aroused.

A finger caresses Lucas’ cheek. A soft voice murmurs, “What’s your color?”

“G-green,” Yukhei gasps out. He opens his eyes to meet his boyfriend’s, which are glazed with worry. “I-I’m green.”

The concern written all over Mark’s face is seemingly wiped away, replaced with an impassive mask. “Then you’ll beg. You can do that, right?”

Yukhei just nods, resigning himself to his fate. He's made his bed— now he’s going to sleep in it.

“Well, you will soon,” Mark trails his lips down Lucas' neck. He bites on a piece of skin, tasting sweat and satisfaction when he hears a stifled moan. “Get me hard, and maybe I’ll consider letting you come."

"H-how do I—?"

"Up to you, Xuxi. But you know, you're just threatening to burst," Mark's hand is like lightning, suddenly on Yukhei's cock and stroking quickly and carelessly. He giggles when Lucas' mouth drops open in a silent 'o' and trembles in his hold like it's the cold, dead winter. "While I'm not even hard yet."

False. Kind of, at least. Lucas can feel the half-chub poking his lower back, but he doesn't dare point that out. Not like he can anyway, because the words that he wants to say can't seem to escape him. No, instead all he can say is a prayer that consists of stuttered out ‘Master’s.

"Go on," Mark is either one of God's angels or the devil's child, Yukhei doesn't know. All he knows is that he was seconds away from the edge, before being roughly tugged back. He sobs, trying to thrust his hips up into nothing. Nothing but air and a ring holding him tight. "You can keep going, slut, but you're not gonna get what you want unless you listen. What's the first rule again, doll?"

"O-obey—" Lucas wheezes as the howling in his veins ebbs away to a desperate murmur. He wants to come. He wants to be good. He wants to please. "Obey all o-of sir's o-orders."

Lucas is rewarded with a kiss to his cheek and a hand gently combing through his hair. He sighs, letting his eyes flutter.

But of course, it was just a false sense of security. He should have known Mark can be unpredictable at times.

The lips that were on his cheeks had dragged a moan out of him, because they darted down to his neck and bit another hickey into his neck. The hand is still softly threading through vibrant blue hair, but it greatly contrasts the borderline animalistic manner Mark nips his neck. Yukhei wants to cry when he hears Mark whisper in that low voice, “Surprise me, Xuxi.”

Mark lets go, lets his arms fall to his side and detaches his lips from his boyfriend’s neck. He gives Lucas a break, his eyes sweeping his body from head to toe. Yukhei has his eyes closed, breathing hard as he tries to collect himself— emphasis on the word 'try'. God, he looks like sin, and Mark wants to partake.

And, shit, he did say that he wanted Yukhei to surprise him, but he didn’t expect Lucas to slide off him and to kneel on the floor. He’s graced with a view of his boyfriend’s ass, just for a moment, before he turns. Mark pouts slightly, feeling a little disappointed; he wishes he had decorated it with bruises, a butt plug, anything.

“Oh? You wanna suck me off? How sweet of you, baby,” Mark croons when Lucas’ hands tug at his jeans. He unbuttons and unzips, lifts his hips up so that he can tug down his pants and underwear. Mark had just settled down when a hand grabbed his cock. He bites his lip, sucking in a breath. “Go on, doll.”

Yukhei didn’t need to be told twice. He lets his tongue lap at the head once, lets it slide down the sides twice. He thought he was getting away with it when there’s a hand on his hair that’s roughly tugging the strands. He shivers when he hears Mark grunt out, “Keep teasing and we’ll see where it gets you, Xuxi.”

Lucas whimpers out an apology, then takes Mark in his mouth. He feels the warmth in his chest, feels proud when he hears Mark curse loudly in English. The hand in his hair is tugging, guiding him to take more, and Yukhei follows. Mark is an inch or two smaller than Lucas is, but he’s thick— Yukhei can take him completely, no problem, but he worries that his jaw will be sore because it just won’t fit the way wants it to.

“You should see yourself, baby. Fuck—” Mark groans, thrusting into his boyfriend’s mouth. Yukhei is slack-jawed, just lets himself be used as his hands come up to hold Mark’s thighs. He moans around him as tears prick his eyes and the steady thrum of arousal make his gut stir with heat. His cock slaps against the carpet, angry and weeping. “Like a little whore. But you like being my little bitch, don’t you? You like being on your knees. For me.”

He only gets a garbled reply in return, and Mark chuckles. He throws his head back to laugh fully, but it ends with a hiss when he feels his cock hit the back of Yukhei’s throat. Mark straightens his neck so that he could be able to tell if his boyfriend is in pain, but that’s not the case— rather, Lucas is begging with his eyes. He’s sucking what he can, letting his tongue run along his boyfriend's cock and moaning so that Mark can feel the vibrations. “No gag reflex?”

A whimper, then slight nodding. Mark's smile is razor sharp, and so is the way he fucks his boyfriend’s mouth. “What a talented fuckdoll I have.”

Mark tugs Lucas off, to give him a little break— he’s fully hard now, after all, but he has to squish down a moan when Yukhei lets go of his dick with a lewd slurp; he even sticks his tongue out and laps at the drops of precum that bead out. Absolutely insatiable.

“Stop, Xuxi,” Mark breathes out, tugging Yukhei further back so that he can’t get another taste. Even so, it doesn’t stop him from trying to reach and get just one more lick. Lucas yelps when Mark suddenly stands up, looking down at him with a sneer. “Kneel on the sofa, facing away from me.”

“Y-yes,” Lucas doesn’t miss a beat, scrambling onto the cushions and positioning himself like so. He lets his head rest on the top of the couch, sticks his ass out as he asks, “Like this?”

He shivers at the patronizing chuckle he gets. “I never asked you to present yourself,” Yukhei bites on his arm to muffle a whimper when hands knead his cheeks. A finger— a thumb, maybe— skirts around his hole. “But y’know, I’m not really complaining.”

“Sir p-please, can I—” Lucas mumbles but the words roll together into a pool of incoherent things when a finger sinks into him. Even though it was lubed with only spit, there wasn’t much resistance as Yukhei clenches around the digit. He whines into his arms, pushing his hips back against that feeling. They both know he prepped himself before Mark came home— such a good boy. “Please take o-off the r-ring, master?”

“You’re going to come, aren’t you? The moment I take off the ring, or maybe… maybe you can come even with it on,” The words make Lucas flush red all over. He can’t help it, not when Mark is making him feel so good. “But that would be too easy, don’t you think? Color.”

“Green. G-Green,” Yukhei cries when another finger works its way in. His legs quiver minutely, hot everywhere. “But I... I don’t kn—”

“God, Xuxi, were you even listening? Or are you too dumb that you forgot?” A loud smack echoes throughout the room and Lucas shuts his eyes when that sweet, sweet pain blossoms on one of his ass cheeks. Mark’s hand rubs the raw skin, and the aching is magnified tenfold; it makes the Yukhei's skin prickle. “Beg.”

And fuck, Lucas wants to; his tongue feels heavy with unspoken words, threatening to tumble out no matter how nonsensical they may be. But, miraculously, he keeps them in; he won’t bow so easily. He swallows them down, shakes his head, and braces for the worst. Mark could spank him, maybe, or deny him permission to come for the duration of the scene. Mark can give or take; it’s just a matter of which of the two he decides to choose.

It’s a little bit of both, actually.

Mark retracts his fingers, so quickly that it takes Yukhei a second too late to realize that the empty feeling was not a hallucination. He sobs into the soft cushions, vaguely regretting his decision, but at the same time not wanting to give in so much that he wouldn't let his sounds reverberate in their small apartment. Not that Mark wants him to, anyway— it wouldn’t be fun if Lucas yielded just like that.

Lucas tugs at his own hair, desperate to quench that insistent thirst, but all it does is make him shudder at the tiny flares of pain that he gets when he pulls at the blue locks. He needs something, anything. He’ll take what Mark will give him, and he’ll even thank him for it, just please please do something—

“Ngh,” Yukhei chokes on a moan when he feels something bigger breach his hole. The slide is easier thanks to actual lube, and the shape of a dildo rubs him all the familiar ways inside him. Mark is voracious. “Ughnnn—”

“Yeah? Feels good?” Mark laughs, twisting the toy and pushing it in deeper just to watch his boyfriend's toes curl. Still, Lucas doesn’t submit. That’s fine. He will soon, Mark thinks to himself. And when he does, it will make things all the more sweeter. “You like it?”

A hand comes around and wraps around Mark's wrist, trying to make him go faster, but he just slaps it away. “Words, Xuxi.”

“Yes, yuh-yes please, sir,” Yukhei cries into his arms, and he can’t stop rotating his hips to meet the toy. It sends both fire and ice up his spine, mixing into white and it’s the only thing the man sees. He’s strung out, absolutely stupefied. “Yes, yes, yes—”

“So you don’t want master’s cock?” Mark is mean, fake disappointment draped over his words. His hand picks up the pace, however, and his other one even wraps a hand around his boyfriend's dick and strokes it in tandem. “Well, if you say so, doll. I didn’t know you can come just from a plastic toy shoved in your ass. You know, you act all tough, but you’re nothing but a little slut.”

Mark's hands keep going, and Lucas has no idea what to do with his own— pull his hair, claw at the couch, tug at his collar. He’s a pathetic mess. Mark, Lucas realizes belatedly, is very vocal when he’s feeling himself. He knows this, because Mark actually gets all up in his space so he can whisper whatever he wants right into his’s ear.

“You strut around like you’re hot shit, but right now? You’re under me, desperate for something to fill you up. See? Look at you, you’re drooling,” And he’s right; Lucas inhales sharply and there’s a loud gulping sound as saliva travels back into his mouth. He wails into his arm as every word that spills out of Mark's mouth is punctuated with a sharp thrust with the dildo, all the while Mark fondles him. “Such. A. Messy. Doll.”

“Suh-sorry,” Lucas bawls, dampening the couch’s cloth as tears roll down. He has no idea what to do with his body— he usually swaggers through everything, confident. But now, all he can do is writhe miserably as he simultaneously wants for none and for more; he wants the teasing to stop and he wants Mark. His hand holds Mark's, the one that’s fucking him with the dildo, and grips it firmly. “S-sir, st— no muh-more, please—”

“Tell me your color,” Mark stops stroking and slides the toy out. He's about to set it on the floor when Lucas squeezes his wrist even tighter. “Baby, what’s your color? Please, tell me.”

“I’m—” Yukhei sniffs, letting his hand fall to the couch. He cries more, face uncovered by the sofa this time, letting his sounds spill freely. He looks back, and his eyes do meet Mark's, but he’s so… out of it. He’s in a daze, eyes there yet elsewhere. Lucas wonders in the back of his mind what he looks like right now, crying and in pieces. “I’m g-green. So fucking gruh-green. Need y-you inside, want you t-to fuck me— fuck, p-please sir, please f-fuck me, p-please fuck Xuxi—”

“Okay, okay, okay. Jesus,” Mark shoves his pants and underwear down to pool at the floor, throwing off his shirt because hell, the room has increased in temperature— is that even possible? “Shit, baby, how bad do you want me? Let me know all about it.”

“So b-bad,” Yukhei is shameless, wiggling his hips when he feels cold lube dribble and slide on his skin. He moans, better than any music Mark has ever heard. “Fuck— fuck, f-fuck... please I want— I need you s-so fucking bad. F-feels so empty w-without... y-you inside— ack! Ah—”

Yukhei's fingernails can’t grab a hold of much, but there’s a loud zip-like sound as they scratch at the sofa. No matter how slow Mark enters him, no matter how long he’s been prepped or how many toys he uses beforehand, nothing could prepare him for the real thing. Nothing could prepare him for the way his boyfriend’s cock presses all those buttons inside him but better, or how Mark cages him in despite being smaller by pressing his chest against his back, or how Mark moans right into his ear as he eases in, inch by inch.

Yesss,” Lucas gasps, feeling hands grip his waist and brand themselves into his skin. He spreads his legs wider, trying to accommodate the stretch. One of his hands goes down to his cock, purely on instinct. “Oh my g-god, fuck y-yes.”

“Don’t fucking touch what’s mine.” Mark wrenches Yukhei's palm away, instead pinning it down on the sofa.

“This ass? It’s mine. This pathetic excuse for a dick? It’s mine too,” Mark snarls, thrusting only once, but harshly, to prove his point. Yukhei’s voice becomes high-pitched, and his body freezes up when euphoria crashes into him like ocean waves; the feeling never lets up, nor does Mark. “I own you. You come when I tell you to. You’ll be a good boy and follow that simple instruction, right?”

“Master—” Mark’s hands are small, but his grip is strong as he manhandles Lucas like he weighs nothing. He’s balls deep, and loud squelching sounds bounce around the apartment. Not as loud as Yukhei, though; the words are there, but all that actually leaves his mouth is a symphony of moans. “Oh g-god, oh god—!”

He keens, whining something in Cantonese as all he can really do is grip the back of the couch and take it; the furniture moves with slight drags against the floor because Mark only wants to give him the best, after all. Lucas switches between whispering something repeatedly in Mandarin, to some cursing in English, then babbling in Cantonese again. He sobs out in stuttered Korean, “Feels suh-so good, sir—”

“Yeah, I bet it does. You’re moaning like a bitch in heat,” Is all Yukhei understands, because by then, if his brain wasn’t all over the place, all he can hear is English. Cussing, mostly. A steady flow of words that make sense but at the same time don’t.

It’s the snarl right behind his ear and the rough Korean sentences accompanying it that momentarily clears the haze in his mind. “Would you look at this. Wong Yukhei, the man himself, begging his precious little boyfriend to fuck him dumb. Shit, I should have charged my phone so I could take a picture. You’d want that, do you? You want me to take pictures of you so desperate for cock, you’d probably even pose. What do you think, Xuxi?”

“Whatever s-sir wants,” The heat that bubbles Yukhei's insides has his eyes rolling into the back of his head. The thought of it has him curling his toes and grinding back against the sharp thrusts. Lust races through his bones. “I w-want whatever s-sir wants. Whatever sir w-wants, I’ll g-give.”

“You’re so eager to please, doll. Such a good boy, maybe I should take off the ring as a reward. What do you think?” Lucas slurs out a ‘yes oh god please’ while frantically nodding his head. He tightens around Mark, reaches around and tries to get Mark to pound him harder and faster, does whatever he can to push his boyfriend to the brink. Why?

Because he’s a good boy. Master said so.

“Sir, sir, sir, sir, sir—” Lucas cries, tugging at his hair, the only way to keep him from absolutely losing himself. “Please let m-me come, please p-please please o-oh god please—”

“S-Shit. Go on and make a mess, Xuxi—” Mark gasps, taking the ring off with a satisfying pop. Yukhei slumps on the couch, crying in relief. He just lets himself be used, because he’s so close to the brink and Mark is only helping him get there. He switches back to pure English, but Yukhei doesn’t care; his hands rake the couch as Mark's pace stutters. They fuck like they’re teenagers, like rabbits, and they’re absolutely filthy.

“Cuh-coming,” Lucas has had to wrack his brain and piece it together enough that he says it in English. He gasps when he feels a hand wrap around his cock. Mark jerks him off sloppily, and Yukhei can’t even see white anymore— all he knows is Mark, Mark, Mark. “I’m—”

He’s almost completely silent when he orgasms— a weak whimper is all he can muster when pleasure causes everything to shut down, then brings this white-hot feeling that’s been magnified times ten. He thinks he can hear himself repeating Mark’s name as a delirious prayer, but he’s not so sure.

“Fuck, fuck, fuckkk—” Mark pants, given up on keeping his thrusts precise. It only takes three sloppy ones before he’s spilling into Yukhei with a throaty groan. He rides out his orgasm, legs trembling from the force of his own high. And when that's done, he ends up toppling on top of his boyfriend because he just can’t hold himself up for longer.

The movie, long forgotten, had ended and was rolling the credits. The both of them try to gather themselves, and the first one to speak is Lucas. His voice is gravelly, and he comes out with an articulate, “Fuck.”

“Fuck,” Mark agrees, letting a hand run through sweaty, blue hair. “How are you feeling?”

“Really, really good,” Yukhei groans, letting his head loll. He’s exhausted. “What do you think about using the blindfold and the leather cuffs on me next time?”

“Maybe when you’re not all sore, sure,” Mark pulls out slowly, watching how a drop or two of come dribbles out. “We should get cleaned up though.”

“Oh, for sure,” Lucas breathily laughs, and he feels Mark get off of him. He turns onto his side and he watches how his boyfriend tries to put the unused gear on top of the table, which was a lot. So much for that. Yukhei is fully on his back now, and he’s just about to sprawl himself on the couch when he feels something very wet on his backside. He yelps, almost falling off the sofa, “What the fuck—?”

“What’s the—” Mark looks to see Lucas pawing at the wet stains on their couch. He laughs, so hard that Mark has to bend over to try and stop the peals of laughter. “Yo, you like… you came on the couch, dude!”

“I know. Fuck, we’ll have to clean that up too.”

“We can do that later. What do you say we cuddle?”

“...on the couch?”

“Maybe not here,” Mark mumbles, leaning over so he can leave a chaste kiss atop Yukhei's head. “But what do you say we take a shower? You told me aftercare is important. We can do that first, then clean up later. Is that good?”

“Sure,” Yukhei chases after Mark's lips and ends up leaving a sloppy peck somewhere around his neck neck. God, he's in love. “Lead me away, babe.”

 

“What?” Mark crosses his arms. Taeyong and Ten giggle at something, somewhere on his face.

“You have that aftersex glow,” Ten uses a finger to gesture to it, and Mark brings a hand up to his face. Was it really that obvious? “And Lucas' neck... what the fuck, you two. Seems like you guys had a really good time. Give us all the juicy details!”

“Ugh. Do I really have to?” Mark gets enthusiastic nods in return. “It just— it went well, alright? That’s all you need to know.”

“Booooo,” Ten throws a thumb down as he jeers, and Taeyong threatens to throw his cup of water at Mark. “Liar! Cheat! We trusted you!”

“I’m not going to tell you,” Mark groans, not so sneakily picking up a piece of samgyup and popping it into his mouth. What Johnny doesn't know, won't hurt him. “Your best bet is probably like, actually seeing it. Because no way am I ever going to tell you guys.”

“Is that a proposal?” Taeyong gasps, grinning like a madman. “I’ll have to ask Doyoungie first but… hmm…”

“Oh my god,” Mark holds his head in his hands. He’s so done with them. “You guys are nasty.”

“Not as nasty as you two,” Ten lets out a 'humph', but his eyes light up when he looks behind Mark. His eyes shine, and Ten even goes the extra mile to bat his eyelashes. “Hi, baby.”

“Hi, Tennie. Sorry for taking too long. There was a little line to the bathroom,” Johnny grins. He takes his seat beside his boyfriend, groaning. Lucas was with him, and he takes the space next to Mark. “Where’s Doyoung?”

“Oh, he’s just running a little late. Traffic, you know.”

“Well, I’m sure he won’t mind if we start eating,” The sound of sizzling meat echoes throughout the place, fitting for a barbeque restaurant. Johnny lifts a glass of soju, and the boys that surround the table raise their glasses in turn. “Cheers!”

They share a toast, congratulating Johnny for his promotion, and begin to eat in earnest. As the boys talk about everything under the sun, Yukhei nudges his boyfriend. He wants to pour the other man some soju.

“Thanks, babe.” Mark says, and the two of them share a look. That kind of look, just for a moment. And then it’s gone, replaced with bright laughter and happy smiles.

The restaurant is lively, filled with joy and love.

Notes:

SO UH that is the end. However... I might do a special chapter. It's gonna take a while though, because it just naturally takes time to write— plus, I have other things in store. I'm currently writing the very beginnings of this special chapter, but let me know if you would want it!

I'm @starsnatched on twitter, I'd love to see you guys there!