Actions

Work Header

The Fate of a Fairy (Bakugou Katsuki x Reader) [Soulmate & Crossover AU]

Summary:

Y/n is your average go lucky Fairy Tail Mage. She happened to be celebrating the ending of a power-draining fight against the "King" of all dragons. But what happens when a mysterious door appears, and she is dragged into a whole other universe? Will she be able to go back home to her world? Or will an explosive ash-blonde change her mind?

(DISCLAIMER! THE CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE! OC IS THE ONLY THING THAT BELONGS TO ME AND THEIR ADVENTURE! EVERYTHING ELSE BELONGS TO THEIR OWNERS!) [This story contains strong language, mature themes, and possibly some sexual scenes; viewers discretion.]

 

© All Rights Reserved

 

Please do not repost or take credit for my hard work! STEALING IS NEVER OK!

Chapter Text

The battle had been won; the war of all wars was now in the history books. While a few members were bedridden, others just wrapped fresh bandages over their wounds and called it a day. It was only the first day, and already there lay a massive group of men and women, alike, waisted beyond belief. The alcohol numbing their sense, thus making movements much bearable than likely thought. 

 

Natsu, in Natsu-like-fashion, had gotten into his 10th brawl of the day and his injuries didn’t handicap him in the slightest. Lucy urged the Fire Dragon Slayer to just call it a quits, but he refused to back down. Gray, the cheeky bastard he is, was smushed in a corner with Juvia; both holding onto one another as they slept through the guild’s constant drumming and thumping. 

 

Guild Master Makarov was drinking the last remaining days he had left, while Mira desperately tried to get him to stop or at the very least slowdown. Erza was sitting at a table, with Wendy and Carla accompanying the Requip mage. Gajeel was wooing Levy off her feet with a “new” song; it was atrocious to say the very least, but Levy loved it none the less. 

 

It was crazy to think that only yesterday you had all been unsure as to whether you would live to see the next day. The troops seemed to be never-ending, your right-leg had been shattered beyond belief and your left lung punctured. An hour had gone by since you had last seen a guildmate or a comrade just in general. The last bit of magic that remained in your body was that of your Second Origin, but nothing much could be done with it; not even to fix your punctured lung. 

 

After a while of just laying there, the thoughts of death not seeming so far fetched anymore, you passed out. When you came too, you were in the guild’s infirmary. Wendy had practically jumped you the moment your eyes opened. The young slayer began to cry, muttering incoherent words about the loss of Chelia’s magic for good. At these news, you, too, cried for said girl. 

 

But everything had settled, your lung was better and while your leg had seen better days, Wendy assured that only a week of resting would be needed. 

 

“Pazz on mORe Booze~ Damn it!” 

 

“But master, you cann’-” 

 

Mira and Gramps continued to bicker for a while longer, but the end result was the same regardless. Besides, Cana had finished the last two barrels in one go; a result of another idiot betting that they could beat the guild’s drunk in a drinking contest. The poor man lay on the floor in his own vomit, disgusting but this is what it meant to party at and with Fairy Tail. 

 

You had been sipping on some fruity drink that Mira prepared. A small galaxy colored ball appeared in your hand, inside of the ball lay a pen which popped into your hand the moment the ball disappeared. Your magic was quite odd, but interesting none the less. It had the same properties as Minerva’s magic, but you liked to think that you had better control over this Spacial Magic because one, you could concentrate on the territory a person was in or the exact territory of their limbs and work time (if serious; life or death situation) around it in order to heal, and two, you could store actual weapons in these small pockets which you opened. 

 

While you could not teleport a massive amount of people like she could, you could teleport yourself along with one more person. But this did not stop you from pushing to be the best which you could be. The white Fairy Tail mark on your belly, on the right to be exact, reminded you of the fact that no matter what they would always have your back. 

 

A small smile played at your lips as (e/c) eyes stared down at the small part of the guild mark that stared back at you. This moment was broken by a light tapping on your shoulder, thus prompting you to lookup. 

 

“Oh, Mira,” you greeted with a huge grin. “What’s up?”

 

Sighing, the thin line that once rested on her sweet face was replaced with a small smile. 

 

“I know that you are still healing, but could you bring up a few barrels?” 

 

“Of course! I’ll just teleport them up here and then head home!” 

 

Mirajane could only stare at you. All of Magnolia was under construction, very few had an actual home to head to, and the Fairy Estate was in shambles. But she assumed that you would camp out like multiple other nights. Besides, the weather was pleasant tonight. Sighing, once more, she grinned. 

 

“Alright, but just don’t go too far, ok?” 

 

“Got it!” 

 

And with that, you grabbed onto the crutch beside you, then proceeded to limp away to the back. A few torches were lit, but for those that were not you lit yourself. Heading down the stairs was not an option, so you just teleported to the bottom of them. 

 

Once you had spotted a few barrels, galaxy colored energy wrapped around them, and in seconds they had disappeared. Now that the task had been complete, a medium-sized portal had appeared; this being your one-way ticket home. Although, the site of a small door caught your attention. 

 

It was a steel door, the frame of it being wooden with enchantment ruins decorating the top. The knob was wooden as well, the outer ridge of it being a golden color. You had spent a few years with Levy in the guild’s library when you were younger of course, and you had picked up on a good amount of ancient ruin spells. Because of this, the sight of these enchantments prompted you to take a step closer, the galaxy portal closing behind you. 

 

Upon closer inspection, the door was a mixture of ancient writing but also had modern along with unknown inscriptions. Levy would have a field day with this door, perhaps you would mention it to her the following day. Just as you pulled away from further scrutinizing the writing, the door opened quickly, a soft thump accompanying it. 

 

A golden swirl came into view and an endless void stared back at you. The shocking revelation had you reeling back, but it was a much harder task with a crutch.

 

As quickly as it had open, black tendrils shot out wrapping around your body. Four to be exact: one around your midsection, two others grabbing onto both of your arms, and the final one wrapped around your knees; heading upward towards your hips. 

 

Suddenly an unrelenting burning began to throb on your right; coming from your hip. The tendrils dragged you back into the open door, all of this happening in a matter of a millisecond, thus leaving you without so much as the chance to scream out for help. While the door closed shut, a bright golden color sealing the opening with a sizzle, the last thing left behind was your crutch.

 

You could only close your eyes in response to the blinding glow that came from within this hole, which you came to see as a rabbit hole of sorts. The burning on your hip had spread in an upward motion, leaving you with a pounding headache, ringing in your ear, and a hell of a ton of burning pain. 

 

It wasn’t long before the bright light disappeared and you were falling. The night sky air whipped your hair in multiple directions as gravity continued to pull you down. There was no time, or even energy at that, to stop the incoming ground. 

 

“Shit, shit, shit, shit!” 

 

This was the only word that could leave your mouth. You are a proud Fairy Tail wizard, yet you could nothing to stop the impending doom that awaited. 

 

“Damn it all to hell!” 

 

The last option that remained was to call in on a favor but would have preferred to save such a trump card for a more dire situation, but then again how often was it that you just randomly fell through the sky over Mavis knows where; bless the first master that is. 

 

All of this internal conflict was brought to a screeching halt when a pair of arms wrapped around your small frame. Of course, you were startled at such contact, and you really couldn’t help but feel that this was an elaborate plan to kidnap you. The man who was holding you had hair that stood on end, his eyes shining a bright red. A white cloth secured you tightly, ensuring that escaping would not be possible. 

 

“Let go of me!” You continued to squirm in his hold. 

 

“I wouldn’t try to fight in your condition,” the man responded with a simple glance to your injured leg. 

 

This unknown man thought that he could tell you, a reckless Fairy Tail wizard, to not fight. Well, he picked the wrong mage to capture and steal, because to hell with not giving it your all to escape. Erza destroyed a whole chunk of rock with every bone shattered in her body, you only had a leg out of commission; you weren’t out not even in the long run. 

 

“Don’t count me out just yet!” 

 

Suddenly, a galaxy orb appeared right beside him, exploding. His eyes widened, the white scarf coming to wrap around himself in a protective cocoon at the sight of another one. Because you had both been in midair, you began to, again, fall. Quickly you looked around trying to get a better grasp on your surroundings and the territory. 

 

The disheveled man, upon seeing that the bombs no longer surrounded him, quickly sent out his capture weapon. He thought that it was when he blinked that you activated your quirk to try to escape, but he wouldn’t make the same mistake twice. While your head quickly whipped around trying to figure out how to land, you didn’t notice how his scarf shot out towards you. 

 

Again, you were wrapped, but more securely now than before, in the scarf. The area you were both within was rather sketchy looking and no one seemed to be out this late into the night. This time he didn’t blink, which was rather taxing on him, but you seemed to not be moving as much. Although he had taken into consideration that you were injured, so the binding wasn’t as strong as the rest around your body, but this proved to be his second mistake. 

 

Your mind was on autopilot, planning out the best course of action. Quickly you pushed your body as hard as it could into his chest, in a rocking motion. Then moved outwardly, taking advantage of the loser, although not by much, bindings and brought your injured right leg up. 

 

The kick had been so close to hitting his head, even the tears that clouded your eyes could see that much. A pained scream was let loose as the binding tightened even harder around your leg. This pain distracted you from the incoming blow to your head, which knocked you out cold. The rugged-looking man could only stare at your unconscious form, a deep frown taking place on his face. 

 

While he may have suspected you of being a villain, the frightened look in your eyes assured him that you were anything but that. For you to resist the bindings, and to go as far as further injuring yourself just to escape him proved that you obviously didn’t know where you were. You most likely than not saw him as the villain, and perhaps a capturer. 

 

His theories could go on and on, but he would have to wait until you came to. Quickly he made his way over rooftops, heading over to a hospital to get you checked out. 

 

Upon arrival, the nurses were quick to bombard him with questions, most of which he answered to the best of his ability. The onslaught of questions prompted a heavy sigh to leave his lips as he only wanted to get this night over with. Pulling out his phone, he phoned two people, one who he hoped would help with legal terms and the other who would hopefully soothe his worries. It wasn’t an everyday occurrence that young girls fell through the sky, plummeting quickly to their death, and with a look of fright like in her eyes. 

 

A long nap after this hectic night was a must.

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE FELL OUT OF THE SKY!?” 

 

Why had he called Hizashi again? 

 

Right,...

 

Because he thought that some moral support would be nice, but all Mic was doing was giving him a bigger headache. The moment the energetic blond got his call, which rarely happened, he was quick to come to the hospital; all with the condition of having his questions answered then. An officer had already been informed, a special friend coming in to deal with it in hopes of keeping this all hush-hush. Although this was only made possible by his second call, to who? Well, to the principal of U.A. that is. Nezu had been quite adamant of calling this friend but did so on the promise that he would get to see the said female. 

 

“Exactly what I said,” Aizawa sighed. “She fell out of the sky, out of a golden hole, and with a broken leg at that,” he ended with a sip of coffee. 

 

Thirty minutes had passed since Mic had arrived and both men could only wait outside until given the all-clear by a nurse. 

 

Lowering his voice, Mic continued. “So Nezu is coming?” 

 

“Yah he - ”

 

“I’m right here!” a cheerful voice had both men looking down. 

 

A small bear, seal, lion hybrid stood before them. Both men nodded at the principal in acknowledgment. They continued to have a hushed conversation, well as quiet as it could get with Mic that is. It wasn’t long before said officer friend arrived. All four of them talked but were interrupted as the door to the room opened. An elderly nurse came out, a small smile tugging at her lips. 

 

“The child is awake,” she paused but then continued. “She looked quite afraid, didn’t even say a word as I explained that you fine young men would just come in to ask her questions. The poor girl only nodded, continuing to look at her hands. Be gentle, will you?” 

 

“Of course!” Nezu assured the woman. 

 

“Well then, you lot can go in,” and just like that, she sauntered off. 

 

All four of them headed in, with Nezu and the officer leading the way.

Chapter Text

Your body jolted forward. Upon a change of scenery, you scouted the area. Beside you, on to the left, were white and blue machines of sorts, constantly beeping and making other noises. Tubes and wires were connected to your arms, chest, and nose. 

 

Suddenly the door to your room was opened and in came four figures, though one of them was smaller than the other three. It looked rather peculiar, but nothing could really top a flying and talking cat. One of the figures was familiar, his tired eyes - although not red this time - remained planted on your leg. You were aware that this man had “saved you,” if you considered getting knocked out saving, but to each their own you suppose. 

 

“Where the hell am I?” You glared at the disheveled man, still royally pissed off about being knocked out and having your injured leg taken advantage of. 

 

“Now, now. No need for such vulgar language my dear,” the lion, bear, seal… figure smiled. 

 

“Sigh - Can I please know where I am? Like what part of Fiore are we in or am I in a neighboring kingdom? I need to know how far I am going to have to travel back home to -” you were cut off by a blond male. 

 

“Fiore? What city is that?” 

 

“It’s not a city, its a kingdom - wait,” you paused your mind working a million miles a minute. 

 

“Kingdom? That’s not possible, the only “kingdom” of sorts that exists would be the U.K, but I am sensing that that is not what you mean,” the little creature replied, a sad smile on his face. 

 

You were shocked. How had they not heard of Fiore and the war? They had to have known about the war against Acnologia, the “King of Dragons.” All of the world’s mages had come together to fight this evil off. So many had died, hell you had almost been one of those people. 

 

“Th-the war. Tell me you know of the war. Please! The final stand for Magic, you ought to have heard of it!” you urged these people to confirm that much. 

 

“We don’t know what war you are speaking about. And the only “magic” that exists would be those preformed in ancient times before quirks were a thing, although it was just organized illusions,” the disheveled man grunted out. 

 

No. That couldn’t be possible. Everyone had heard of this war, how it was Fairy Tail who suffered the most and helped get rid of Acnologia for good. But that door that had opened must have been an ancient portal that led to another world. This was the only reasonable explanation. 

 

“Ok,” you took a deep breath. “Look this may sound weird, but not as weird as these quirks you mentioned. I am assuming that quirks are powers of sorts, my world’s equivalent to magic.  And yes I said my world, as in I don’t think I am in the right world. I only know that I was pulled into a door-”

 

“Pulled into a door!? By who!? And are you really from another wor-” white fabric wrapped around the blond’s mouth, shutting him up for a while. 

 

“Yes, I am from another world. I can make this conclusion based on my surroundings. Your world is much more advanced than my own. And in case you all may not believe me, I hope that my guild mark will convince you otherwise. You see I am a mage from the famous Fairy Tail guild,” you stated as you pulled your shirt up. 

 

All four of them looked away quickly, it was rather weird for them to be looking at a young girl like that. You thought that they were being weird, but had them turn to see that you only rose your shirt up enough to expose the right side of your belly. 

 

“How do we know that that isn’t just a soulmate tattoo?” the officer, at least that is what his uniform screamed out to you, questioned. 

 

“Soulmate? What’s th- ah!” you screamed. 

 

The moment you uttered said word, your whole body felt like it was on fire again. Your right hip felt like it was being branded with an iron burning mark. Your back arched in a silent scream as red markings began to climb in an upward motion. The four men could only stare in horror. 

 

“M-my hip,” tears welled in the corner of your eyes. “IT FUCKING BURNS! MAKE IT STOP!” 

 

Quickly the four men were ushered out as nurses rushed in to help calm you down. They were all unsure as to how to proceed. They had never encountered any of this before. Luckily one of them listened to your pleads to check your hip. 

 

“It’s a soulmate mark! But its only appearing just now, how is that possible?!”  

 

The nurses all rushed around trying to get a cold washcloth on the incoming soulmate mark. Although only 10% of the population had such marks, in all cases they had always appeared on a newborn, hence why they cried out, but this was the first time such occasion was happening. 

 

Upon hearing this revelation, the men outside came to buy your story wholeheartedly. You really were from another world. 

 

---------------------------------------

 

“You want me to what?” 

 

It was now the following day, and the same four men had once again appeared in your room. The officer asked you a few questions, just for the sake of helping you get citizenship in Japan. Eraser Head, the disheveled man as you came to know him as Aizawa, had been the man that caught you mid-fall. The blond next to him was another hero, Present Mic, who was here more so for the comfort of Aizawa.  

 

“I would like you to be a student at U.A. High. I know this is all a bit last minute, but it would be easier for us to help you and keep all of this on the down-low,” Principal Nezu smiled. 

 

“But school starts tomorrow,” you pressed on. 

 

In the end, you gave in to going to U.A. High, this was all for Fairy Tail. Before they left, Principal Nezu asked for you to quickly given them a sketch so that they could have a hero costume ready for you. This confused you because you usually just used regular clothes to fight in, but gave them a quick sketch of an outfit you have been meaning to use. 

 

“Aizawa will be here to check you out and take you to school tomorrow.  I will have a uniform brought here as soon as possible. Now just get some rest and let those injuries finish healing.”

 

The day was very uneventful for the rest of the day. It was around mid-afternoon when in came a nurse with a uniform in hand. She laid it on the couch by the side and asked if there was anything she could do for you, to which you assured her that you were alright. 

 

Out she walked, leaving you to your thoughts. It wasn’t long before you fell into a peaceful slumber. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Miss, its time to get up,” a soft voice woke you up. 

 

A middle-aged nurse nudged you to wake up. She had first made sure that your leg was properly healed, even went as far as checking to make sure that your punctured lung was alright as well. After the check-up, she pointed to a side room where a small bathroom and shower caught your attention. 

 

Quickly you stood and made your way to the room, with uniform in hand. You were grateful that the nurse had brought you a pair of undergarments to also change into. The question the other day had caught you off. An elderly nurse walked in and bluntly asked for your bra and underwear size. 

 

In the bathroom, you showered quickly and put on your clothes. The skirt was rather short for your liking but didn’t have shorts to put under so you would have to make do with what you had. The uniform was cute, the jacket and stockings really bringing out your inner fangirl. 

 

You were admiring the uniform and combing out your hair with a hairbrush when a light knock caught your attention. 

 

“Miss (F/n),  Eraser Head is waiting for you outside your room,” a timid voice whispered. 

 

Not wanting to get the poor lady in trouble, you quickly grabbed the simple backpack that had been left with your uniform the other day and walked out. You smiled at the nurse and bowed, thanking her profusely for everything she has done. The woman was flabbergasted and proceeded to blush. 

 

Outside, tired beyond what should be humanly possible, Aizawa stood in his hero costume. Upon hearing the door open and seeing your small 5’2 figure he nodded and began to walk away. You held onto your backpack’s straps and followed behind him. Principal Nezu had told you that Aizawa would be your homeroom teacher and this comforted you a bit because at least someone would know about your situation. 

 

The walk to U.A. was rather short, mostly because you were gawking at all of the buildings and the hustle and bustle of a regular day in the city. Aizawa would steal glances every once in a while to make sure that you were still following him and he couldn’t help but smile at the awe-struck face that painted your face. 

 

He thought that you deserved to be happy for a bit, it was only natural for a child to be kept safe from the outside world. Aizawa was taken aback by the fact that you had been in countless situations where your life was put on the line. It was no life for a child and you had only just turned 15, making you one of the youngest members of class 1-A. 

 

“Alright well I have a meeting to get to, I am sure you can find your way to class. Don’t be late,” and just like that, you stood in front of a giant building. 

 

‘Well here goes nothing! For Fairy Tail!’

Chapter Text

Aizawa had opened the gate using his card, letting you see how to work your own card in the future. This was life-changing and you couldn’t wait to see what today had in store for you. You knew that you would find a way home to your family, but until then everything you did was to see them again. 

 

A bright smile took shape on your face as you began to walk into the tall building. You were gawking the entire time that you didn’t notice where you were heading, resulting in bumping into a brunette. The girl turned around with a cute smile, her cheeks were blushed, she just looked so cute. 

 

“I am so sorry,” you began to bow. 

 

“It’s ok,” she smiled as her hands clapped in front of her. “I am Uraraka Ochaco, but you can call me Ochaco.” 

 

She was just so cute that you couldn’t help but hug her. Ochaco reminded you of Wendy, but a more confident version of her. You missed your best friend and guildmate so much already and this girl had already won your heart over. 

 

“Oh,” you pulled back, a sheepish smile pulling at your lips. “You just remind me of a close friend who I miss.”

 

The girl only giggled, claiming that it was ok and that she liked you already. You both began to walk inside the building, the childlike gleam in your eyes something that she caught onto quickly. She could only laugh along with you, the story about how Erza, your “sister” (although it really wasn’t a lie, she was like one), completely trashed your “home” when your “brothers” Gray and Natsu accidentally knocked her cake out of her hands.  

 

Soon the large doors to the class 1-A room came into view, but so did loud yelling. You could only look to the side, making eye contact with Ochaco, who also looked a bit taken aback with the loud yelling coming from inside. Silently, you both peak your heads through the door, only to see a tall blue-haired boy yelling at an ash-blond.  

 

What it was that they were both going on about happen to revolve around said blond’s “disrespectful actions to all those heroes who came before us!” Well, at least that is what the blue-haired male kept droning about. You couldn’t really blame the blond who was irked beyond belief. 

 

If the scene before you could be described in a sentence or two, maybe at the expense of a few words rather than a coherent thought, you would most likely than not relate it later on as “a stick being shoved up his ass.” Sure it was a rather vulgar way to put it out there, but sometimes simple and straight to the point was better than anything. 

 

The yelling blond eventually ignored the bluenette, opting to prop his legs onto his desk once more; an attempt on his part to irritate the scolding boy. Seeing as the explosive blond - his hair aiming in all sorts of directions - wasn’t going to pay him any mind, the bluenette introduced himself as Iida Tenya. He seemed like the type of guy who always had a stick in the mud, but in a good way. He gave Erza-authority-like vibes and that was more than enough to ensure that you didn’t get on his bad side.

 

Ochaco, of course, like the bubbly persona you had had the pleasure to meet, introduced herself to Iida. Although this time around, much in contrast to your meeting in front of the school, she was quick to ask the male what his quirk was.

 

Now, while you had been given a quick rundown of what a quirk was and how they came to be, you hadn’t really got the time to think about what you would call your magic, now “quirk.” It was rather difficult to choose just what to go with. Both the Principal and Aizawa had made it clear that it would be best if you kept a low profile for the time being. 

 

“My quirk is called: Engine. I have these metal rods that stick out of my calves and they help me move quickly.”

 

“Oh that is so cool,” Ochaco cheered. “Mine is called: Zero Gravity!” 

 

“And who might you be?” 

 

The question caught you off guard. You didn’t know if you were going by a different name or not. When filling out the basic papers for school, you had put in your full name; didn’t even bother with coming up with something different. It would be best if you were honest with these people from the start - well at least with your name. These students were going to become your allies in the future and it would be wrong of you - especially as a Fairy Tail wizard - to build a relationship on lies. The most you could now was, to be honest to a certain point, so you would just name your “quirk” as your regular magic’s title. 

 

“Oh I am so sorry,” you bowed. “I am Scarlet (F/n)! This is the first time I am coming to an actual school. I have been homeschooled my whole life, I hope we get along well,” you finished with a small smile and a tilt of your head. 

 

Iida was taken aback by your straight forward nature, blushing a tad bit at the cute tilt of the head. You had even extended your arm out and gripped his hand in what seemed to be your version of a greeting. 

 

“A-A pleasure to meet you, Sca-arlet-san!” 

 

The poor boy kept moving his arms in a chopping motion, although they were much ridged than before. You could only laugh at his flustered state, he seemed like a good kid. He reminded you so much of Erza whenever she got overly flustered or embarrassed. 

 

“Oh, (F/N) you never told me what your quirk was when we met,” Ochaco cut in. 

 

Right as you were about to respond, the door behind you slid open, and in came a timid green-haired boy. He was practically shaking in his shoes, but his timid state was thrown out the window when Ochaco seemed to identify him and quickly pounce onto his arm. 

 

“You are that boy from the entrance exam!”

 

“Yes, I do recall you as the mumbling kid. You’re the one who noticed the true intentions of the exams, I greatly apologize,” Iida bowed, all rigid and robot-like. 

 

“You never told us your quirk! So what is it?!” 

 

The boy looked flustered, timid, and scared. He was uncomfortable in the situation he was in; it was clear that he did not want to answer the question regarding his quirk, but luckily as if by some miracle, a voice cut off all the attention from him. 

 

“If you’re looking to make friends, then get out. This is the heroes course, not the “I am here to socialize” corner,” a monotone voice cut off the insistent banter in the room. “Now get to your seats.”

 

Quickly, everyone scrambled to their seats. There were four rows, each with five desks. Because you had been a late arrival, the best way to accommodate your situation, a desk had been placed in the middle of the second and third-row in the far back of the room. This was your seat and it left you at number 21 in the seating chart, but you were fine with this. 

 

Once you were seated, you looked to both sides to take notice of who would be your partners. Onto your right sat a boy with brown spiky hair. He was rather buff looking, physically, but he looked so soft, to the point where he wouldn’t even hurt a fly. 

 

On your left sat a boy with half red and half white hair. The front looked rather long, his bangs drooping in the middle. You took note of the bright red scar on the left side of his face on your quick run to your seat. He seemed rather aloof. This male clearly gave you Gray vibes, but the “don’t mess with me” type. A soft sigh left your lips. 

 

‘So these are my future comrades, well it could be worse.’ 

 

“I am Aizawa Shota, your homeroom teacher,” the caterpillar man mumbled. “I know this is a bit short notice but put these on and meet me outside.”

 

Aizawa had motioned to tracksuits, and then just walked out. His hands were stuffed in his pants, as he just stalked out the door and down the hallway. Quickly, some more calmly than others, everyone made their way to the front to grab their assigned suit and then out the door. 

 

A girl with a ponytail, rather tight and painful-looking, waited in the back with you standing right beside her. She looked rather poised and well prompted. You waited right next to her, hoping that the crowd in the front would soon disperse, which it did in a few minutes. Although, you had been distracted a bit by the girls larger than average chest size, and at that moment you were feeling much like Wendy and Levy. 

 

It seemed that you were caught up in your sulking, and didn’t snap out of it until a light tap on your shoulder prompted you to lookup. It was the ponytail girl and she held a small smile. She was a bit taller, well not by a lot but a good decent amount considering you were 5’2 and she was somewhere around 5’7 if not a bit taller. Perhaps 5’8? 

 

“We better get going. We don’t want to make Aizawa-sensei upset.”

 

“R-Right! Sorry for holding you back,” you bowed.

 

The girl assured you that it was quite alright and that it would be best if you both got a move on. You both moved towards the now somewhat empty classroom, a conversation ensuing between the two of you. The girl introduced herself as Yaoyorozu Momo, but she insisted that you just call her Momo. 

 

On your way to the girl’s locker room, she mentioned her quirk and proceed to explain it to you. Her quirk is called Creation, this allows her to create non-living things from her body. She needs to be well versed in the molecule makeup of whatever she is trying to produce out of her body. The bigger the object, the more time and energy that it takes out of her. Because of the need for her body to be exposed, her hero costume needs to have a few openings.

 

This made sense to you, and it really couldn’t be as bad as some of the skimpy clothing that some mages wore back home to the battlefield. So you didn’t mind if she showed a bit of skin. You both continued to talk about her quirk, Momo going into scientific aspects of it all. 

 

If it had been Natsu or some other guild moron, they wouldn’t even grasp the basic concept of the power, but thanks to the few years you trained with Levy, you had a decent understanding. 

 

While you finished zipping up the jacket, Momo was finishing lacing up one of her shoelaces. Eventually, you both headed out and towards the meeting area. By the time you came to a halt, the rest of the class seemed to be already there and waiting. Out of the corner of your eye, Ochaco stood beside the greenette, who introduced himself as Midoryia Izuku, and Iida. 

 

Everyone was murmuring to themselves, everyone a bit nervous for what was to come. 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

“You all took these tests back in Junior High, am I right?”

 

Everyone nodded except for yourself. This was all new for you - school, class - so you really couldn’t say you knew what Aizawa was talking about. You could only stand there and continue to listen to what he had to say. 

 

But somewhere along his explanation you couldn’t help but drift away. What would your family be doing right now? Where they still celebrating? Had they noticed your disappearance and begun looking for you? Did they even know how to get you back? 

 

All these questions shrouded your brain. They must have noticed your disappearance, they just must-have. Mira always checked-up on you the following day, especially considering that you were injured. 

 

“Bakugou,” Aizawa muttered with little to no interest. 

 

At this, you looked up to see what was going on. You (e/c) eyes locked onto the ash-blond who was getting yelled at in the morning. The boy only grunted in acknowledgment, at this your teacher continued with the demonstration at hand. 

 

“You placed first on the entrance exams, right?” 

 

“Yeah, what about it?” the blond questioned right back. 

 

Aizawa let out a deep sigh before continuing. “And what was the farthest you could throw in Junior High?” 

 

“67 meters,” the smug bastard grinned. 

 

“Alright,” Aizawa paused. “Try throwing this ball as far as you can, using your quirk to aid it this time around. Anything goes as long as you stay in this circle.” 

 

And just like that the disheveled man, who you had the pleasure of calling your teacher, moved to the side while tossing the ball to the grinning blond. He began to stretch for a tad bit, only stopping when a satisfying pop resounded. Bakugou, as Aizawa had called him, tucked in his right arm - the one in which the ball was held in - then revved his other arm as if covering his body, before snapping the arm down. This movement added to the strength of the throw. 

 

“DIEEEE!” 

 

A huge explosion sounded and the ball was sent flying. Everyone’s ears were left ringing from the intensity of it all. Although, what many questioned was the choice of wording that Bakugou had chosen. 

 

“He does want to be a hero, right? So what’s up with “Die!”?” 

 

Everyone stared in awe, well it was a bit of a stretch to say, everyone, because some looked to be rather scared. He had an explosive quirk to go with his personality and hair it seemed. It was somewhat similar to what you could do with your magic. Maybe there was something that you could take from all of this at the end of the day. 

 

“But sir, how do we know how far the ball went?” a pink-skinned girl asked. 

 

At this Aizawa, simply dug through his pockets and pulled out a weird-looking device. The screen eventually beeped, grabbing the attention of the other students. It took a second or two before numbers formed. The screen clearly read ‘705.2m.’ 

 

“What the hell!” a few classmates exclaimed.

 

“That is so awesome!”

 

“So manly!” 

 

“That looks so fun!”

 

At this comment, it seemed that Aizawa snapped. He didn’t look too pleased or happy about the situation. 

 

“Fun? Do you think this is fun? The world of a hero is an unforgiving place, filled with people who will be out for your blood. Do you think it is going to be fun when you are fighting for your life? Or how about while one of your comrades is on the brink of death?” 

 

He had a point. It was all fun and games until it just wasn’t anymore. You knew that better than anyone of the other students. There were so many times when you could have died, or a faulty reaction could have lead to the death of a loved one. Hell, you almost died, this test was important to gauge everyone's limits at the moment. 

 

Everyone had quieted down. They all had determined looks on their faces. They realized that what Aizawa had said was true, it held more meaning and truth than what anyone could expect. 

 

“Alright, let’s get started with the first part: the 50 Meter Dash.”

Chapter Text

“Everyone line up, you will all get your turn.” 

 

50 Meeter Dash:

 

Your classmates, along with yourself were all anxious to get a turn. It would be while before you could go. The blond was standing in front of you and behind stood Izuku. He looked rather nervous, so you took it upon yourself to comfort him in any way possible. 

 

“Hey,” you put your hand on his shoulder.

 

Izuku nearly jumped out of his skin at the contact. A girl was touching him and his brain had no idea how to deal with it. He let out a small “eep,” and looked away; bashfully at that. Little did you know that the explosive blond in front was stealing glances, and his eye couldn’t help but twitch at Izuku’s behavior. 

 

How the quirkless idiot got in was beyond him. But he was sure that by the end of the tests Izuku would be the one sent home. Aizawa had made it clear that whoever came in last would be expelled and never to be allowed into the hero course again. This had only put a slight edge into the whole test, it was only natural to be scared. 

 

“Sorry didn’t mean to scare you Izu. It is ok if I call you that, right?” you questioned, a sweet smile gracing your lips. 

 

“U-umm, yah? I mean yes,” the boy nodded. 

 

The line had continued to move forward as you tried your best to give Izuku a pep-talk. Maybe if he got some encouragement he wouldn’t be so frightened. 

 

“Cool! I am sure you are going to do well. You made it this far, so I am sure you can continue to go forward and become the best hero this world has ever seen,” a bright smile took place. 

 

Izuku could only smile back and nod, a determined look on his face. Out of the corner of your eye you had picked up on Bakugou’s subtle, yet not so subtle, glances. He snorted at your encouraging words, and this managed to tick you off. You already didn’t like this guy. 

 

Bakugou seemed to have some issues with Izuku, and if they didn’t fix whatever tension they had going on, you were sure this would have some serious repercussions in the future. The hot-head of a blond reminded you of a certain Fire Dragon Slayer with a bit of Gajeel in there as well, particularly the coy part of it all. 

 

“Next. We don’t have all day,” Aizawa grumbled. 

 

There were three open slots, which were quickly filled up. You were stuck in the middle, the blond onto your right, and the greenette to your left. While you were stretching, Bakugou kept glaring daggers at the poor boy beside you. The tension was so thick that it could be cut with a butcher knife. 

 

Why a butcher knife? Simple. Because it seemed like it was a life or death situation, and someone was definitely out for blood. And you happen to be caught in the middle of whatever it was that these two had going on. 

 

More so for yourself than the two, you clapped your hands together in mental preparation for what was to come. You were aware that you shouldn’t give your self away, so for now you would stick to explosions and using your magic for enhanced strength. 

 

Both boys were brought out of their staring match - the glaring and the timid looking - at the sound of clapping. Izuku mentally thanked you for saving him. You three got into position and before you knew it the whistle sounded off. Bakugou used his explosions to propel himself forward, while you and Izuku simply ran. Even without your magic, you seemed to have enhanced abilities in this world, your stamina was better and so was your speed; you had no trouble keeping up with Bakugou and his explosions. 

 

The machine beeped when both you and Bakugou crossed the line. 

 

“Bakugou Katsuki: 4.13 seconds. Scarlet (F/n): 4.14 seconds.”

 

While you were mentally cheering, the sound of the machine beeping again brought you out of your thoughts.

 

“Midoriya Izuku: 7.02 seconds.” the machine beeped as the green-haired boy tried to catch his breath. 

 

“Nice going Izu-kun! You did amazing!” 

 

The green-haired male could only nod and blush a tad bit at the praise. From behind you the blond scoffed and sauntered off. His attitude was really getting on your nerves and it was pissing you off. Couldn’t he just leave the cinnamon roll alone? 

 

Everyone else was doing amazing, it left you awe-struck. Many of the students were real powerhouses. The grip strength was fairly easy, you used your magic to help you have a tighter grasp on the machine, but nothing too out there. Then the long jump followed, and you kept it rather moderate, not using your magic full-on, but using a tad bit to jump a bit farther. You had been close to clearing the pit but landed on the edge. 

 

Although the one that did give you some issues was the side step, there really wasn’t much you could do. So that was the one part of the test that you didn’t do so well on. The ball test was what followed. 

 

Ball Throw:

 

You were aware that three more tests remained, and those really couldn’t be aided with your magic at all. So it was here where you had to go all out so to speak. But before you could go, Izuku was up first. The poor boy was shaking in his shoes but seemed ready to give it his all. 

 

Just as it looked that he was about to unleash his power, the ball only traveled a measly few meeters. It was easy to see that the boy had tried to use his power, but for some reason, it had not worked. Izuku looked down at his hands, a questioning look on his face. Just then Aizawa approached the male, his scarf was lifted upwards, thus revealing his yellow goggles. 

 

“He’s the erasure hero, Pro-Hero Eraser Head,” a few students gasped. 

 

From where you were you couldn’t tell what he was saying but it was clear that it had to do with his quirk. Aizawa didn’t look too happy that he had to use his quirk to shut Izuku down, especially since his eyes became dry. Izuku looked conflicted at the change of events, staring at his hands once more. He looked lost and didn’t know how to continue. 

 

Aizawa shouted out for him to try again. 

 

It took a second before a loud boom went off, the sound of air being pushed at a fast rate startling you. Everyone looked taken aback by the sheer force of it all. Eventually, the device in Aizawa’s hands beeped, letting everyone know that the ball had reached its destination. 

 

“705.3 meters,” the device read out loud.

 

“What the hell! That bastard doesn’t have a quirk!” 

 

At this exclamation, Bakugou lunged forward his quirk activating. The blond looked absolutely feral, about as ready to kill as that Jackal idiot. You were aware that using your “quirk” without permission or a license was illegal, but perhaps Aizawa would overlook it this time around. The kid could seriously injure the greenette. 

 

“I am going to KILL YOU DEKU!” 

 

He was out of control and he was heading straight for the unsuspecting Izuku. Without thinking twice about it, your hand shot out as galaxy colored, wave-like matter surrounded Bakugou. 

 

“Capture & Hold.”

 

The blond was left in mid-air, his quirk having been contained in your “space,” rendering him as harmful as a ladybug. Aizawa had shot out his capture weapon, his scarf to be exact, and wrapped around the blond as well. He had not expected you to act though. 

 

Both of you glanced at one another, your classmates much too caught up in your so-called quirk to notice this exchange. A small nod was all the acknowledgment you gave your teacher before you let go of your magic, resulting in the small thud that came from his body tumbling down. 

 

Aizawa calmed Bakugou down and ushered him to the back where he had been standing. On his way back he glared daggers at you the whole time. You managed to pick up on his cursing, he had had the audacity to call you a bitch! Well that was it, keeping a low profile was out of the window, you were going to show this punk who the real alpha was. It was about time someone knocked him down his high horse. 

 

Izuku timidly returned to his place right beside you and Ochaco, Iida had also stood there with you guys. Upon him coming back, you all congratulated him, praising his quirk and how amazing it was. But this was cut short when your name was called. 

 

“Wish me luck, you guys!” 

 

They all nodded and gave you a thumbs up. Ochaco had a huge grin on her face, while Izuku, who had seen the way you held Bakugou back, knew you had something amazing up your sleeve. Iida only gave a firm nod and a chopping of his arm in the air. 

 

You stood in the semi-large circle, ball in hand. It would be best if you just used an explosion, but an aimed one; a canon of sorts. Taking a deep breath, you place both hands in a cupping like matter surrounding the ball with your spacial magic. All that reading and practicing had helped you get this far, Biska had been a huge help when it came to aimed shooting, her Spacial Magic: The Gunner, really helping you be able to snipe things with ease. 

 

Two larger galaxy orbs appeared in the sky before you, the largest one closer and the smaller one in front, all in position for a long-range shot. Gathering a ton of heat into your palms, a huge explosion went off, the clenching of space around the object forcing it straight out of your hands and into the following two orbs that only added more power to the first explosion; each one of them exploding with more force. 

 

“Snipe,” was the only word that left your lips. 

 

The ball went soaring through the sky, your explosions much stronger and more accurate than Bakugou’s. Everyone was shell-shocked, even Aizawa. A few people were scared, not entirely because of the power which you displayed - although it was a huge factor - but mostly because of the word that you said. They were all brought out of their fear/amazement induced coma when the device in Aizawa’s hands beeped. 

 

“980.8 meters,” the thing said. 

 

“THAT IS INSANE!”

 

“You got to be kidding me!”

 

“That was extra manly!” 

 

For some reason that last comment reminded you of Elfman, and his insane definitions of what was manly or not. You walked to your spot right next to Izuku, Ochaco, and Iida. The moment you got there the bubbly girl practically jumped you. She kept saying how cool that was and how badass you looked in the moment. Ochaco couldn’t get over the fact that you had said “Snipe,” the moment the explosions went off. 

 

“It’s like you were hitting a target like that whole area was your territory!”

 

“Well,” you cut her off. “My dearest Ochaco, it seems you guessed correctly about my quirk.” 

 

At this point most of the class was looking at you, even Aizawa was rather interested to learn more about this magic which you possessed. If you were this strong as a child, the adults in your world must have been absolute monsters. He had only gotten a taste of a small explosion, mind you, you had been beaten, exhausted, and injured. Even now, that wasn’t you giving it your all because all that power had been under control, it seemed that that was the scariest part of it all. 

 

“My quirk is called Territory.” 

 

-----------------------------

 

The tests that continued were rather dull. Everyone was still shocked with the results from the throws, most of your classmates very interested in knowing more about your quirk. They had seen you maintain Bakugou afloat in the air and now explosions. Did you have two quirks, or was there more to what you could do? 

 

In the end, Momo had finished first in the overall exams, the boy with the red and white hair finishing second, and the explosive blond in third. Because you hadn’t fully gone out with your magic, you still managed to place decently. Iida had gotten fourth place, meaning that you got fifth place - just one number under him. In sixth place was this male with a bird head, Tokoyami is what he said to call him. This place was rather interesting and refreshing, a nice change of pace. 

 

Although, you did wonder if Izuku managed to move up. He hadn’t been doing to well on all of the tests and you dearly hoped that the cinnamon roll would be alright. Your eyes quickly scanned through the names, all hope completely going up in flames when they landed on the last name of the list: “Izuku Midoryia.” 

 

Instantly regret flooded your system. If you had failed maybe things would have been different. It didn’t take a genius to figure out that Nezu wanted to keep you in this school just so that he, along with Aizawa, could keep you under control. They didn’t trust you and that was understandable. Had you failed, Aizawa would have been forced to claim a bluff and let you stay, but it was more likely than not that he would send poor Izuku home; after all, he had made it clear in the hospital that if he didn’t see anything worthy in a person, then he wouldn’t hesitate to get rid of them if need be. 

 

You turned to look for the greenette, quickly spotting him in the back with tears in the corner of his eyes. Instantly you felt the need to comfort him and assure him that things would be ok. Maybe Aizawa would change his mind, and see something worthwhile in Izuku. Your body pushed against a few people, apologizing the farther back you got. Izuku seemed to notice you coming and began to wipe at his eyes, most likely than not embarrassed at being caught crying. 

 

“Hey, it’s ok,” your voice came out soft. 

 

Your arms wrapped around his shaking body. He went a bit ridged, not used to making such contact with a female other than his mother. Your hands began to rub small soothing circles on his back, this seeming to calm him down and have him relax a bit. This lasted for a few seconds before you ultimately let go. 

 

Letting go of Izuku, you went to stand. You had an arm out for the boy, an encouraging gesture which he took. Suddenly Aizawa’s voice cut in. 

 

“Oh and I was lying about the person who came in last being expelled thing,” he grumbled as he began to walk away. “Everyone go change and head back to the room, a pamphlet and other introductory things should be placed on your desks.”  

 

And just like that he had stalked off to lord knows where. Homeroom ought to have been coming to an end and another teacher was bound to come in soon. Izuku looked like a weight had been lifted off his chest. The boy thanked you profusely for helping him calm down and for trying to comfort him. You could only smile at him, reassuring that that is what friends do. 

 

Waving goodbye to the greenette, you jogged off to catch up with Momo who seemed to be waiting a bit for you. The moment you came close to her, she smiled and began to walk right next to you. The girl couldn’t help but see you as a little sister who she had to guide, you were just so small, well shorter than her, she had to look down a tad bit when speaking with you. 

 

As you two walk back, you skipping and jumping as you praised Momo on the usefulness of her quirk, the girl couldn’t help but blush. You really were too cute, but she had to admit you looked so badass - mind the language - during the ball throw and she made it clear. Momo had been left speechless with how accurate that shot had been, but she, much like the rest of her classmates, was rather interested in just what you could do with your quirk and what it meant. 

 

From behind a pair of crimson eyes glared at your retreating form. There was something about you that brought him in, but also made him want to beat your ass - this primarily being driven by the fact that you got a farther toss. Although, he would admit to himself that something about you sparked a tad bit of interest in him; you would be one fine opponent and not just any old stepping stone.

Chapter Text

Aizawa had left just like how you had predicted and inside the classroom waited another teacher. The day went by just as normal as any day could go by, lunch was rather peaceful considering that you sat outside on a bench. You couldn’t help but need some space, you really were worried about how you would be getting home and how your family was doing. 

 

But no matter how self depressing your thoughts got, your Fairy Tail guild mark always reminded you that this was for you to see them again. A few of the girls had seen it when you were changing and asked if it was a soulmate tattoo. You had felt bad lying to the girls so you told them no and showed them your actual soulmate tattoo. 

 

A few of the other girls began to giggle and begin planning out fiction like meetings with your “prince in white armor.” They had completely overlooked your guild mark, much to your relief, but it didn’t last for long. Tsu, Tsuyu Asui, a girl with a quirk called Frog, which gave her certain characteristics and powers of that of a frog, again brought up the mark.

 

“So then what is that mark then, ribbit?”

 

You could only look down to the white mark on your belly, it stood out quite painfully and for once you wished that you had instead gotten your mark on a part that not many would be able to see. You took in a breath before deciding to be partially honest with how you responded. 

 

Mina, the pink-skinned girl, who had once been jumping up and down with Ochaco, planning your wedding with your soulmate, quickly stopped. Ochaco, too, halted her actions and began to really question why you had another mark on your body. Even Momo was rather skeptical about the marking on your body. 

 

While she had seen it when you two were changing earlier, she chose to not mention it and let you talk to her about it when you felt more comfortable about the subject. Although she couldn’t lie and say that she, too, wasn’t interested in what that mark means. You all were 15 to 16 year-olds, so what could someone so young as yourself need a mark like that for, unless you were involved with some cult or group. 

 

“It's a family mark,” you lightly mumbled. “Don’t worry its nothing bad, it’s just something that my family gets. It is our way of always carrying on the wishes of our family members, dead or alive, and remembering that we are never alone; no matter where we go.” 

 

The once skeptical looks on the girls turned into sad smiles. They understood that this was a family tradition and nothing shady. It was touching that everyone in your family cared about one another, but they still didn’t quite understand why your bodies had to be marked in such a way, but to each their own they supposed. 

 

From then on the girls no longer questioned the mark and moved onto a whole new topic, a complete 180 from before. Now the girls discussed who they thought was the cutest in the class. You really didn’t pay much mind to who they brought up, their question had really hit home with you. 

 

‘We are never alone; no matter where we go.’ 

 

Oh, how you missed your Nakama and how you wished you could see them soon. 

 

The bell rung, bringing you out of your small flashback to the locker room. You got up from your seat and began to make your way to class 1-A, throwing away your trash in a trashcan on your way into the building. 

 

On your way inside, you couldn’t help but look down and look at your school shirt, staring at the spot where your guild mark was. Because of this moment in which you completely blocked out the rest of the world, you were quick to bump into someone. They were quite built for a high schooler, their back feeling like a brick wall. 

 

“Oh I am so sorry, didn’t see ya there,” a redhead scratched the back of his neck.

 

The male was taken aback by the fact that the person who had bumped into him was that crazy strong girl from the test earlier on. He remembered seeing you go up, you had looked so badass when you shot that ball like a cannon, but upon seeing you up close, you were smaller than what he originally thought before. 

 

He quickly shot a hand out toward your figure, scolding himself for being so “unmanly.” 

 

“Nah, it was my fault,” you beamed up at him. “Should have been looking where I was going.” 

 

Your small hand reached out, clasping onto his outstretched one. Once he knew that you were holding on tight, the redhead gave a hard yet light tug. It didn’t take much to bring you up. Now that you were standing once more, you dusted off your skirt and bowed at the boy. 

 

“I am Scarlet (F/n), but you can call me by my first name,” a sweet smile was aimed at the redhead and a blond beside him with a lightning bolt on his bangs. 

 

Both of the boys blushed at your forwardness and the fact that you were much smaller than them but insanely strong. Instantly they introduced themselves. 

 

“I’m Kirishima Ejiro and this is-”

 

“And I am Kaminari Denki, but you can call me da-” he was cut off by Kirishima smacking the back of his head. 

 

“Ignore the idiot,” he sighed. 

 

You could only laugh at the twos shenanigans, but you had a decent idea on what it was the Kaminari was going to say; it didn’t take Einstein to figure out that the boy was trying his best to flirt with you. It was rather amusing, but you overlooked it for the time being. 

 

The two boys walked with you to the shared classroom, both of them also speaking about their quirks. 

 

“Say Kami,” the boy looked to you, slightly blushing at the nickname. “You mentioned that your quirk is Electrification right?” 

 

“Um, yeah. Why?” the blond asked, a light pink still dusting his cheeks. 

 

“Just wanted to make sure. I trained with a brother of sorts, and his quirk is Lightning. So maybe I could help you get better at controlling it,” you beamed up at the boy. 

 

“Ya-Ah,” his voice cracked, adding more to his embarrassment. “That would be cool,” he tried to save. 

 

Kirishima began to laugh his butt off, he found it hilarious that Denki had lost his cool over something so simple as a nickname. But if he was being honest with himself, had you done the same with him then he would have also reacted the same. The three of you continued to make your way to the classroom, the lot of you just joking around. 

 

Denki had teased you, calling you “Chibi-chan.” In return to his light teasing, you stomped your foot and began to pout looking away. You had been plotting your revenge plan from the get-go and urged the boys to continue going ahead, making it clear that you were very upset with Kami. Kirishima pushed the blond ahead, telling the boy that it was best to let you sulk it out. 

 

Once they were a good distance away, you sneakily ran up behind the two and jumped Kaminari, holding onto his neck, your thighs firmly clinging to his side. The boy let out a high pitched yell, Kirishima began to laugh his butt off harder than before at the sound that the blond had let out. 

 

“Take me to class, my electric stead. Cha-cha-slide your ass to class!” 

 

Your right arm jutted forward, your pointer finger facing the direction in which you three were traveling towards. Any onlookers could only laugh and make fun of the situation that Denki found himself in. If only he had kept his mouth shut, maybe he wouldn’t be in such a situation. 

 

The blond tried to shake you off, making weird movements in futile attempts to knock you off. But you only kept adding insult to injury. He tried to toss you off at first, shrugging his shoulders in an upward motion to get you to let go, but you could only respond with more ingenious quips. 

 

“Around these parts they call me, Uchi-haw,” you waved your arm around, pretending to grasp at an imaginary lasso. 

 

At this point the redhead was rolling on the floor, his laughs having caught the attention of fellow class members, seeing that you three had progressed a bit throughout this whole ordeal, the class 1-A room closer than before. 

 

Izuku, Ochaco, Iida, and a few others had stuck out their heads. Iida had begun to scold you, mentioning that such an act was: one, unladylike, and two, rather disrespectful to your classmate. Ochaco could only snicker, pulling Mina to get a look at the display of clownery that was being performed. 

 

“Come on man,” Denki whined. “So not cool.” 

 

“I said ride, my noble steed,” you yelled. “We shall ride away into the sunset, ha-ya!”

 

Your thighs pinched his side a bit tighter, your ankles managing to cross in the front, making it easier for you to be held still and upright. A light tap on his head urged him to carry on moving forward. Even though you were making a fool of him, he had to admit that this was rather fun. 

 

After trying one more time to shake you off, the blond gave in to your demands. A heavy sigh leaving him, but a huge grin taking place on his lips. 

 

“Neigh, bitch,” were the only words that left him as he pretended to gallop away. 

 

You could only let out a high-pitched squeal of excitement as he began to move forwards, seeing that your arms had not fully wrapped around his neck. The two of you idiots laughed the whole entire way into the classroom, your classmates poking fun at Denki. 

 

While this had been a complete 180 from lunch, you couldn’t help but let yourself enjoy this moment. You knew it was wrong to bask in this feeling of happiness, knowing that you would be leaving these people behind at some point. Yet… this only added further fuel to the ever-growing fire of wanting to hold onto these good moments. They had so many characteristics of those of your guildmates, but these people where your age so it was much easier to bond with them. 

 

 

------------------------

 

 

The bell rang a few minutes ago, and your classmates had already begun to file out of the class. You on the other hand hung around in the back, talking to Momo. She could still not believe that you had jumped Denki and ordered him to perform such acts. If Momo was being completely honest, she did find it rather amusing. 

 

Just as you were about to walk out the school gates, you came to realize that you didn’t have a home to return to. You two were standing at the front of the entrance, Izuku, Iida, and Ochaco off to the side when you came to this revelation. 

 

“Oh shoot, I forgot I need to speak to the principal,” you bowed quickly. 

 

You began to run back into the building, waving goodbye to Momo and the other three. They all waved back, continuing with whatever they had going on. Momo had wanted to ask for your phone number but didn’t get a chance to. You had already made it back into the building, long gone now. 

 

She could only let out a small sigh, a smile graced her face. 

 

On the other hand, you ran down the halls, only coming to a halt when you found the room you were looking for. Aizawa had mentioned a map that Nezu had strictly made in case you got lost today, also pointing out that the principal would discuss with you the shelter aspects of your stay. 

 

While it would be unprofessional for you to stay with your teacher, they did need a reliable adult to cater to your “special” needs. 

 

You walked into Principal Nezu’s office. Inside Aizawa and Hizashi waited for you to come. Nezu motioned to a seat right in front of him. Aizawa simply rolled off the couch, his yellow sleeping bag taking the blow for him. It always amazed you how this disgruntled looking man was actually a pro-hero. 

 

Hizashi could only shake his head, apologizing on Aizawa’s behalf. Leaning down, he managed to wrap his arms around the caterpillar man and hoist him up. The blond seemed to be struggling to not let go, the sleeping bag making it hard to hold a tight grip on Aizawa; he was afraid of dropping Aizawa and him possibly getting hurt upon impact. 

 

Aizawa managed to catch a glimpse at the blond’s struggle, so like the good husband he is, he decided to exert a little more energy just so that the blond wouldn’t be so scared of him falling. Once upright, Aizawa let himself lean onto Hizashi’s shoulder, finding comfort in the blond’s neck. And once again, Aizawa was out like a light and Hizashi was left just standing there awkwardly and with a thin dust of pink on his cheeks. 

 

A soft cough caught your attention, bringing it forwards and way from the couple, it seemed. You had not been aware that the two were together. 

 

“(F/n),” Nezu smiled, “I know this is all new to you and because of your circumstances, Aizawa and Hizashi have both volunteered to house you until you can get back home.” 

 

You could only stare at the hybrid in front of you, shock on your face. Was Nezu really telling you that these two would become your parents for the time being? 

 

“Will they only be housing me or…”

 

Nezu could only chuckle, a small and sad smile playing at his lips. 

 

“No, they are going to legally, well as legal as this can be, adopt you,” he paused giving you a moment to process this all. 

 

These people didn’t know anything about you and while this could have been forced on them - seeing as they were the only two other people that knew about your situation - they could have simply just housed you and nothing more. Yet these people were full-on adopting you, welcoming you into their home and offering their hearts to you; a complete stranger who could literally leave the following day or week. 

 

At first, you thought this was just a joke, but turning to look back at Hizashi and Aizawa, who was now awake, they stared at you - waiting for a response. Hizashi looked more nervous out of the two, completely understanding if you didn’t want to, he knew you had a family elsewhere. 

 

You hadn’t fully gone into your past, just explaining what was necessary for them to understand from what world you were coming from. They had grasped the concept of a guild and how this worked, they simply assumed that your parents worked at the guild too. But they had no idea that you had completely grown up without that parental guide. 

 

The two males had always wanted to start a family but just didn’t think that they would have the time for a child with how dangerous their jobs were. They had only recently rescued a black kitten from off the streets a few weeks prior to your tumble down the rabbit hole, Alice in a Wonderland taken to a whole new level. But when Nezu had approached them a while back, having noticed how when you had fallen asleep, after your episode in the hospital, how Hizashi had taken to holding your hand and petting your hair. 

 

While the blond had instantly felt a connection and tug at his heartstrings, Aizawa took a bit longer. You lay there a pained expression on your face, Hizashi had pulled a chair beside you, one of his hands going to gently hold your hand and the other going to play with your hair. 

 

As soon as the blond took a hold of your hand, a small tear rolled down your cheek as the pained expression seemed to disappear. 

 

“It’s ok, I got you,” he began to whisper. 

 

In response to his soothing words, your hand held his tighter, afraid to let go. Upon seeing Hizashi trying to comfort you, Aizawa came to slowly feel a tug as well. He watched from behind his husband, trying to comprehend what was happening. 

 

When it was time for them to leave, it pained him to see Hizashi reluctantly let go of your hand and how the once soft smile on your lips slowly began to falter at the realization that no one was there beside you anymore. 

 

Once outside Nezu came up to both of them and asked them if they would be willing to house the child. He hadn’t even asked if they wanted to adopt her, but Aizawa was quick to say no and this had Nezu taken aback. 

 

“It’s only housing her unti-” the hybrid was cut off. 

 

“No,” Aizawa took a deep breath and looked to the side where Hizashi stood. “I am saying that we would like to… um- well adopt her.” 

 

At this Hizashi looked to Aizawa, his once sad expression completely overtaken by joy. He knew that the grumpy man had also felt the connection with the child. He didn’t want to say anything because both of them had always assumed that they would be taking in a young child and not a teenager. 

 

“Please,” the blond’s hand gripped onto Aizawas’. “Even if- even if it is for the time being,” Hizashi pleaded. 

 

Nezu looked off to the side. He wasn’t expecting this. Nezu had believed that they would be rather opposed to having a child in the midst of their relationship, thinking that the couple would have rather not wanted to take on such a responsibility seeing as they had wedded only a few years back. 

 

“Well, I see no harm in it,” he smiled. “I will have the papers ready, but she will ultimately decide whether or not she wants this. We have to keep in mind that she has a family she needs to get back to.” 

 

“Of course,” Hizashi nodded and Aizawa could only grip his spouse's hand. 

 

This had happened only two days ago and here they were asking if you were ok with it. The blond seemed to fidget, seeing as he couldn’t hold onto Aizawa’s hand for comfort. They both looked at you, waiting for your response, but ultimately expecting you to shut them down. 

 

~ Flash Back ~

 

“Erza,” a 7-year-old you questioned the older girl. 

 

The redhead could only hum in acknowledgment. She was reading through a few requests. 

 

“Where did I come from? Who are our parents?”

 

The question caught the girl off guard. She hadn’t expected you to ask her such a question and so soon much less. Erza had noticed the way you would stare at the other kids, had made mental notes of the questions you asked other guild members. Your question regarding why your hair wasn’t the same color as her own when you were both sisters. This had shattered her heart because she didn’t know how to break it to you. 

 

But it seemed that her uneasiness was felt by the rest of the guild. A few of the older members smiling sadly and nodding their heads. The younger ones, shook their heads in an attempt to not proceed, telling the redhead that it was much to early to break the news to you. But Erza knew that it was best if you heard it now from her than some other person in the future. 

 

Taking a deep breath, Erza put down the papers, taking your small hands into her own. She smiled at you, making you promise that no matter what she told you that you two would still be sisters till the end of time and then some. 

 

“Stop playing games,” you whined as you let go of her pinky. “So tell me, what are mom and dad like!” 

 

You were bouncing in your seat, ready to hear some great adventure about some people who you hoped to meet someday soon. 

 

“Well,” the redhead paused. She wanted to lie to you, make up some tales so that you wouldn’t have your heartbroken, but she just couldn’t bring herself to do it. 

 

And that is how a long story began. 

 

You had only been a baby when you were brought into the tower of heaven, a young boy carrying you in his arms. He claimed that he had found you stuffed behind some bushes, your crying had caught the attention of some. They were so irritated with it that they almost killed you then and there, but the boy had been quick to say that you were a relative of his. Begging for you to come with him and that he would take care of you. 

 

The men who had destroyed your village only shrugged and tossed you to the boy. Had he been any slower, you would have gone splat on the dirt road. 

 

When you two arrived at the Tower of Heaven the boy was put into the same cell in which Erza was being kept. The redhead was only 7 to 8 years old at the time, only having been captured from her village a few weeks prior. She watched as the boy would take constant beatings for you, specifically when your crying became too much and the boy didn’t know what to do. 

 

It was whenever he was roughly taken out to be punished on your behalf that he would ask Erza to watch over you. The redhead had reluctantly agreed because no one else wanted to do it, fearing that they, too, would be punished for your fussing. Eventually, the girl came to take a liking to you, but one day the boy was pulled away from you particularly because your crying had been rather insatiable. 

 

“Tell that little brat to shut the hell up!” a woman hissed at the boy who lay rocking a 4-year-old you. 

 

“Damn right better shut your mouth, unless you want me to shut it for you,” a man gripped onto the boy's arm. 

 

He tried to calm you but nothing seemed to be doing the trick. You kept motioning to your tummy, saying that it hurt. The boy could only rub it hoping that it might help. But your wailing only got stronger into the night. It got so bad that when the door opened a few feet away, the boy instantly jumped up rushing to Erza, already knowing the drill. 

 

Yet something seemed different about this time, the way the door had been slammed opened made it clear to the boy that this may be the last time he saw you. 

 

“Please,” the boy begged, on the verge of tears. “Promise me that you will take care of her for me.”

 

The redhead could only nod, taking you into her arms rocking gently. Your sobs seemed to quiet down a bit, the boy in front of you could only smile as he kissed your forehead. He played with your hair, holding onto your hand as you began to doze off. The boy had come to love you after all this time and he was afraid, afraid of what would happen to you should he leave. 

 

His blond locks shook as he held back the tears that threatened to spill. Before you could completely be consumed by slumber, your (e/c) eyes stared into his bluebell ones. A small smile took place on your face, making you more beautiful than he ever knew possible. 

 

“I love you Kei, hurry back, ok?” you mumbled, your eyes finally closing. 

 

“No matter where I go, I will always be here,” his finger lightly pressing on top of where your heart was located. “I love you too, my little star. I am glad that you came into my life that day, so thank you.” 

 

Before he could say anything else the cell door was thrown open and a huge hand came out, gripping his blond hair. He didn’t scream or fight back, even if he knew that this would be the final time that he saw you. Kei looked at Erza, smiling and thanking her for taking on this burden. 

 

Later on that night, screams of pain could be heard and they went on to morning when they finally stopped. It was eerily silent that day, you had woken up a while back. You sat playing with your fingers as Erza began to braid your hair the best she could when suddenly you thought someone called out for you. 

 

Your head quipped to the side. 

 

“Don’t forget me, little star.” 

 

You never saw Kei again and he began to disappear from your memory. It wasn’t until now when Erza recounted the story that his bluebell eyes shrouded your mind. And again you heard a voice to your side, but this time you knew who it was. 

 

“I know Kei and I won’t,” you mumbled. 

 

 

~ End of Flash Back ~

 

 

You looked to Hizashi and Aizawa, tears in your eyes. The two males were taken aback by this. They didn’t think it would upset you this much, but when you practically tumbled out of your chair and ran to them, the blond couldn’t help but hold his arms a tad bit open. 

 

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” you sobbed. “You don’t know how much this means to me.”

 

Hizashi released a grunt as you slammed into him, nearly knocking Aizawa over. 

 

“Of course kid,” he hugged back.

Chapter Text

You continued to sob uncontrollably, and the two males in front of you didn’t know whether this truly was a good thing or not. Hizashi held onto your sobbing figure, crouching a tad bit so that his back didn’t hurt too much, you were much smaller than him by a good few inches. 

 

Nezu could only stand up and exit the room, sensing that this was a more personal matter. 

 

“The papers are on my desk, sign them when you three are ready.” 

 

And just like that, he had walked out of the room, a soft smile playing at his face. 

 

Hizashi still held you in his arms, his embrace being like one you had never received before. Maybe it was the fact that this hug held love for you, in a way that only a parent could have and give to their child; it was different from the ones you had gotten before. 

 

Erza’s hugs always reminded you of a sea wrapping you in its hidden and everlasting tidal waves. They had always assured you that things would be ok. Any other guild members’ hugs gave you the everlasting impression that they adored you, but in a little sister type of way or in a friend/fellow comrade form. 

 

But Gramps’s hugs reminded you of the feeling which you got when you ate some of Mira’s homemade cake. It was all warm and fuzzy like. This feeling never ceased to calm you on the worst of days. 

 

Yet the embrace which Hizashi held you in, Aizawa leaning a tad bit as well, felt like nothing before. It felt like you were the only thing that mattered like you were now the center of their attention. They were the orbiting planets and you were their guiding star; their little star. 

 

It was then that it dawned on you why it felt so different, but not entirely foreign. Kei had held you like this so many years ago. He had been more than just some boy who rescued you, eventually he had become the only parental figure to cross your path. The small soothing circles on your back had you bawling even harder if possible. 

 

After what seemed like ages, you began to stop crying. The two males could only stare at you hoping that you would tell them why it was that you were bawling in the first place. 

 

“We know you have a family back home, we didn’t mean to-,” Aizawa began.

 

“No, no,” you laughed lightly, your left hand grabbing your shirt to dry your eyes. 

 

“No, you don’t want us to ado-,” Hizashi was now cut off. 

 

“It’s not like that,” you began. “You see I really don’t have parents, they were murdered when I was only a few months old.”

 

The two males could only stare in horror. Just what horrid things had you gone through, this must have been emotionally taxing for you. They could only look at one another as they led you to the couch, Aizawa long having left his safe haven. Hizashi swears that Aizawa loved that sleeping bag more than him. 

 

You continued, being completely vulnerable with them both. 

 

“My village was burned down, and those few of us that didn’t fight back were captured. I had been hidden behind a bush, but my crying gave me away,” you paused. 

 

The blond could see how painful it was for you to talk about this, his hand immediately shooting to grasp one of your own. He began to rub small circles on the back of your hand.

 

Aizawa was still trying to process the beginning of what you said. Such a revelation leaving him stunned. How you hadn’t been twisted into some other character, he didn’t know.

 

“They almost killed me then and there, but my brother, let's call him that, insisted that he knew me. Managing to convince them to let him take me. And so we were enslaved, forced to work grueling hours in the Tower of Heaven.”

 

You again paused swallowing the thick lump in your throat. Why it hurt to talk about this, you had no clue. You thought that you were past this, that this wound had long closed, but that’s the problem with Fairy Tail guild members, everyone has a past which they are trying to run away from. Sooner or later, things were bound to catch up to them. 

 

Everyone had their own demons and skeletons in their closet, some had actually healed; while you, like many others, had turned a blind eye. It was best to come clean and face the music now, rather than waiting for the latter of things. 

 

“Take your time,” Aizawa finally mumbled out, his hand coming to gently cradle your other hand. 

 

You took a deep breath, in through your nose, and then let it all out your mouth. This lasted for a minute before you began to speak again, your voice shaking; a warning that you were both upset and angry. 

 

“That is where I meet my big sis, so to speak. We aren’t related by blood, but she took me in when he couldn’t look after me anymore.” 

 

“Who is this he?” Hizashi softly asked. “Was he the boy who rescued you?” 

 

You smiled fondly, his bluebell eyes and blond hair clicking into your mind. 

 

“Yah, his name was Kei. He took care of me up till I was around four. One night I had a really bad stomach ache and my crying was really loud,” you paused. “The guards didn’t like that very much and took him away, punishing him in turn for me. He promised that no matter what happened that he would always be with me. And sometimes I can hear him. I know that he loved me and didn’t regret anything. I guess I have been living with the guilt this whole time of thinking that he died because of me bu-”

 

“You didn’t kill him, those bastards did,” Hizashi seethed. 

 

“Don’t take responsibility for something that you had no say or play in,” Aizawa tightened his grip on your hand. 

 

You could not help the sad smile that pulled at your lips or the tears that had begun to fall. Without thinking twice about it, you threw yourself at Hizashi, your arms wrapping around him. 

 

“I just miss him so much,” you full-on sobbed at this point again. “He was the closest thing I had to a parental figure. And when I lost him, I felt like I lost everything. So when you two offered to be the one thing I have never had and always saw as impossible I just -”

 

“Shhhhh, it’s ok, I got you,” the blond soothed. 

 

The three of you sat there for a while, you clinging onto the blond and Aizawa hugging you lightly from behind. You made it clear to them that you were over the moon with this setup, having already accepted them as your parents without a second thought. Eventually, you fell asleep in Hizashi’s arms, a soft smile on your lips and tear-stained cheeks. 

 

Nezu had eventually walked in, happy that you had said yes, but rather concerned with all the emotional trauma you endured. The couple signed the papers, finally making it official; by tomorrow morning you would be registered legally as their adoptive child. 

 

The two males walked out of the room, wrapped in Aizawa’s sleeping bag, which was obviously too big for you and in Hizashi’s arms. Nezu could only wave at them both, wishing them a safe trip home. He had shaken a bit when crying could still be heard from outside. While you would be staying with these two males, they obviously couldn’t ask certain questions, so he took it upon himself to share your case with Midnight; Nemuri Kayama.

 

Hizashi was rather silent, him being in the passenger side of the car and Aizawa being the one at the wheel. The drive home was rather uneventful, both men would often steal glances at your sleeping form, and then looking to one another. They knew that you saying yes to them adopting you was rather slim, but the blond had been so happy that he couldn’t help cleaning out their office room.

 

The loud blond didn’t know what color you would like the most but settled on Royal Coral, painting the room himself. When he first applied the color, it came off a bit strong so he mixed some of the white paint in, making the color settle down a bit. He bought flowers, leaves, and bird stencils, all different sizes, going crazy with painting in the designs in white. 

 

He had white, silver knobbed, dressers placed in the room. The door leading inside was to the far right when you entered, and your bed was placed in the middle of the room, facing a vanity he had seen while back. It was medium-sized and was a few feet away from the door, off to the right; this being seen from the inside standpoint. 

 

The dressers, two to be exact, were off to the side. One of them was like a closet, were the males hoped you would store dresses, sweaters, and whatnot. The other was regular-like, were t-shirts, jeans, and other things could be kept. 

 

Upon arriving at their apartment complex, it was Aizawa who now carried you into your new home and room. He was still a tad bit upset that he lost his office, the only other room with a functioning bathroom and shower, but this feeling completely disappeared the moment it dawned on him that he was now a father. 

 

Hizashi opened the door, changing his boots and Aizawa’s with home slippers, then proceeded to head into the kitchen to get some dinner ready. He could hear the soft padding of Aizawa’s cat-themed slippers heading toward your new room and the creaking of the door. 

 

The blond couldn’t be happier with the turn of events. When he heard the clicking of the door being shut, soft footsteps heading towards him, and soft purring following, he knew that Aizawa had left the girl in her room now. 

 

“I still can’t believe you had me put fairy lights in my man cave,” disheveled hair rounded the corner. 

 

Hizashi began to laugh, almost cutting his finger on the chopping board. While he had been banned from entering for a while, all of which he understood Aizawa still being a somewhat socially awkward person, the fact that his husband missed the place was hilarious. 

 

“Well,” the blond paused. “I thought it would be something touching, considering she is a Fairy Tail wizard. Figured the fairy aspect of the lights would make it homier for her.”

 

He hadn’t noticed when Aizawa snuck up on him until he felt arms wrapped around his waist. Aizawa snuggled his head into the crook of Hizashi’s neck, his stubble making the blond almost laugh at the ticklish feeling. 

 

“Didn’t know you could use your brain,” he teased. 

 

The two just stood there, the blond continuing to prepare dinner before Aizawa had to head out on patrol. Eventually, Aizawa moved away to go open the widows a tad bit so some fresh air could come in. A few rays of sun snuck into the apartment, things were going to be good from now on. 

 

Soft purring caught his attention. Looking down, Aizawa noticed the small kitten who they had rescued a few weeks prior. The poor thing had had his right eye infected, to the point that the veterinarian had to amputate it. He, yes the kitten was a male, now only had one cerulean eye and a small scar on his missing one. But this kitty was a fighter and that is why both he and his husband had taken the creature in. 

 

Eventually, the cat began to head toward your room, pacing back and forth. Aizawa took it as the kitten wanting to meet you, so he opened the door, watching as he strutted in. Eventually, he followed behind, curious as to what the kitten wanted. They still hadn’t named it, seeing as any name that they used to call after it would go ignored by the cat. 

 

When he walked in, Aizawa took note of the fact that the little thing was trying to get onto your bed. While the male didn’t know if you were allergic to cats, he took his chances and carried the kitten onto the bed. 

 

And immediately, the kitten jumped it's way to your arms, snuggling right beside you. It seemed as if your body sensed him and gladly took him in. A happy sigh left your lips, two words coming out. 

 

“Panther Lily.” 

 

At this, the kitten began to purr and snuggle deeper into you. Aizawa was stunned. Not only had you wormed your way into his and Hizashi’s heart, but the kitten’s as well. It seemed the kitten had accepted the name you unknowingly gave him, and Aizawa couldn’t help but smile. 

 

“Then Panther Lily it is.” 

 

He closed the door behind him, a soft click ringing out in the apartment. Hizashi poked his head around the corner, pot and spoon in hand. Aizawa could only run a hand through his hair, he was in for a ride it seemed. 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

Light knocking came from your door, waking you up. 

 

“(Y/n)! It’s time to wake up!” 

 

Immediately you shot out of bed, quickly scanning your surroundings. But soon all of the day's prior events came crashing. How Aizawa and Hizashi had adopted you. How you now had parents.

 

‘Holy shit! I have parents now!’

 

You began to twirl lightly, a small giggle leaving your lips. You really had been over the moon with these turn of events. But this moment was cut short when another knock was heard and in quickly came in a woman with black hair. She had on a tight-fitting suit, with a whip at her side. 

 

In her arms was a new uniform set, and a small glimpse of white and frilly undergarments could be made out from under the skirt. She had a huge grin on her face as she stared at your rather shocked, but lightly defensive, figure. 

 

“Not here to hurt you,” she said as she placed the clothes on your bed. “You can call me Auntie Midnight, ok?!” 

 

The woman stood in front of you, pinching your cheeks. You assumed that she was some other hero who had been tasked with making your stay better. It would make sense that a female would be brought in, considering that you lived with two males now. There were questions that having another girl to talk to would make it easier. 

 

You eventually escaped her grip, grinning at her. Midnight, the R-Rated Pro-Hero, ushered you into the adjoined restroom, saying to take a quick shower and change into your undergarments. It was a bit odd, why couldn’t you just change into everything. 

 

“I need to make sure I got the right size,” she sweetly smiled, scratching the side of her neck. “I didn’t really get an exact size so I just went with what I thought was right based on your hero costume.” 

 

This made sense. So you hurried with taking a shower, lathering on some lotion that Midnight had picked herself the other day. After 15 minutes, out you came a bit shy, but just trying to push forward. 

 

Midnight stared for a solid minute before she made you turn a bit. Her eyes lingering on your guild mark. Eventually, her eyes caught sight of your actual soulmate mark. 

 

“Is everything ok?” She asked. “Does anything feel tight, loose, or just uncomfortable?” 

 

After twirling twice for her, did you answer her question. You assured her that it was ok and that it felt comfortable; going as far as mentioning how cute you thought the little frills were. Midnight could only sigh in relief, glad that you had liked it. She nodded, mentioning that after school today she would come and pick you up, taking you shopping for some clothes.

 

“Alright,” you bowed. “Thank you for everything Auntie Midnight.” 

 

“Awww, you are just too cute for your own good,” the woman cooed. “But that is one nasty soulmate mark dear.”

 

Your eyes quickly darted down to your hip, where the first words your soulmate would speak rested. At first, when this concept was brought up, you thought that everyone had a destined lover. But this was soon broken when you were informed that only 10% of the population had this. 

 

Apparently, soulmate marks were always permanent. They were what bonded two souls, this lead Nezu and the detective to believe that perhaps you had come into this world on the will of the soulmate bond, but ultimately no one had a solid reason. 

 

“Yeah, “You’re nothing but a stepping stone,” isn’t really nice or something I am happy with being on my body for the rest of my life,” you replied. 

 

Midnight could only shake her head in sympathy, before exiting your room. You then quickly changed into your school uniform, struggling to get your tie the way you wanted. It wasn’t until light purring caught your attention, prompting you to look down. 

 

A small black cat was rubbing against your stockings, it was missing an eye, but this only made the kitten more endearing to you. Bending down you pick the little thing up and head out your door. 

 

You could hear pots and pans being moved around, assuming that either one of the two males was cooking. Rounding the corner, you were shocked to see Hizashi in a pink apron, with the words ‘Yah dig, my man” in bold and smack in the middle. On the coffee table lay Aizawa, in his yellow cocoon, a cat-themed mug right in front of him. You couldn’t hold back the laughter that erupted, both men startled. 

 

The blond looked to you, a huge grin on his face, while Aizawa lightly smiled at you. Today was going to be rather interesting. 

Chapter Text

“Now don’t forget that just because you are now our daughter, it doesn’t mean that you will get special privileges,” Hizashi pointed out. 

 

Because both teachers, now your fathers, had an early meeting you found yourself at U.A a whole two hours before any students would show up. By some miracle, you had managed to convince both parents to let you bring the little kitten. 

 

That morning, after Midnight left, Aizawa had motioned to the little critter in your arms, well more so with a raised eyebrow. 

 

“I see you're both acquainted,” he grunted out, preceding to close his eyes.

 

“Ah, yeah,” you looked down at the furball, “he was just begging for my attention.”

 

Hizashi continued to stir a pot, glancing back every so often before finally speaking. 

 

“We have been meaning to name it, but it seems that you already did that,” he laughed. 

 

You could only give him a quizzical look. How could you have named the kitten if you had only seen him today? It was as if the blond read your mind, answering your question. 

 

“Last night he,” Hizashi motioned to the kitten, “snuggled up against you. Any name we try he just ignores but seemed to take a liking to Pather Lily.”

 

“Panther Lily?” you looked down, the little furball snuggling closer into you. 

 

“It was what you muttered when you held him,” a gruff voice finally broke out.

 

That is how you now stood in the middle of the hall with Panther Lily playing with your tie. He was so caught up in the red thing, that he didn’t seem to take notice that he was no longer home. 

 

“And they said no special privileges,” you cooed as you rocked the kitten in your arms. 

 

Panther Lily could only purr, continuing to play with your tie and a loose hair strand. Seeing as it was still rather early, you began to walk - heading in no particular direction. Lily at the sudden movement stopped playing, more interested in seeing the new place. 

 

A good half hour or more had passed of you just wandering around, the kitten right at your heels. You would chase him or vise versa, from time to time. You had passed a multitude of windows and doors, Lily always beside you. You were passing a particular door when suddenly he darted out of it. It was where you had had lunch the other day, out on the grass. You reasoned that he had seen a bug that he wanted to chase, so you ran after Lily, calling out for him. 

 

Once outside you couldn’t clearly spot him. You walked aimlessly searching for the feline until his distinct purring caught your attention. Never in your life had you spun around so fast that getting whiplash seemed possible. 

 

Indigo strands poked out behind a small bush, this was where Lily’s purrs sounded off from. 

 

Trying your best to be inconspicuous about your approach, you rounded the bush coming face to face with a boy. He looked rather startled at first but quickly regained his composure. The boy began to hide Lily in between his lap with his arms. 

 

He looked rather tired, bags resting under his beautiful purple eyes. His lips were pressed into a thin line, most likely not wanting you to be there with him. 

 

“You have beautiful eyes,” you came to blurt out, both your hands slapping over your mouth. 

 

Once again he looked taken aback. It seemed like he was about to say something, when Lily stirred around, poking his head out at the sound of your voice. When his small cerulean eye landed on your figure he squirmed out of the boy’s grasp. 

 

You kneeled down, sitting on the grass with your hands out for the kitten. He came trotting proudly towards you. Lily began to purr as he rubbed against your thigh, eventually stopping to just frolic about. 

 

While you played with the kitten, out of the corner of your eye you managed to pick up on the discomfort of the male. Silently you picked Lily up, scooting closer to the indigo-haired boy. 

 

“His name is Panther Lily,” you softly mentioned, all the while pushing the kitten closer to the boy. 

 

“Panther Lily,” he tested out the name, “an odd name for a boy, don’t you think?” 

 

“No, I don’t think -” you paused. 

 

“Now I want you to walk away,” he muttered, still playing with the kitten in his hands.

 

It was as if your body was moving against what your brain wished to do. ‘Was this his quirk? Mind Control?’ You brain continued to fight against this command, as your body had begun to walk away. This power was somewhat the same as one of those from the Seven Kins of Purgatory. Yet he didn’t hold a doll with a strand of your hair, so you managed to reason that this quirk revolved around the use of his voice. 

 

But if you were to believe this, why hadn’t he just sent you walking away from the beginning if he could control people’s actions. It wasn’t until he spoke, asking you a question, which resulted in you responding when you - THAT’S IT! It was only when you answered him that he made his command. 

 

Now the only problem that remained was to find a way to figure out how to get out of this situation. You had only managed a few feet before you managed to come to a halt. 

 

At this the boy looked up, his eyes widening. This was the first time his quirk had managed to release someone so soon. Suddenly galaxy colored energy surrounded your body, the heat of it having him panic. 

 

Your body was now on feeling as if on fire, the energy coming off from your “space” rejecting the effects of the quirk; fighting it off. Out of your peripheral vision, you took note of the boy panicking. It seemed like he was beating himself up for whatever was happening. 

 

He eventually found himself right in front of you, his arm trying to reach into your “space.” This only seemed to upset your magic, considering that it was his fault, to begin with. You couldn’t help but want to laugh when a small explosion pushed his hand away. 

 

It was clear as day that it had stung a bit, but this did not stop him from trying to shove his hand right back in. You could see how Lily was rather anxious, walking in between the male's legs. 

 

By some miracle, his arm managed to reach in, grabbing a hold of your own. His school blazer lay on the grass, a few burn marks on the outer ridges of the cuffs. One of his legs was propped on your ball of energy, pushing and aiding in pulling you out. Indigo hair, if possible, was in greater disarray than before. 

 

After a few more tugs, the tips of your fingers now poked out, but he wasn’t giving up. You found it rather endearing that he kept pushing and pulling. It was as if your magic felt it too, finally relenting on torturing the poor boy. 

 

Out of nowhere, with no warning what-so-ever, your wave-like-energy disappeared, resulting in you tumbling on top of the male with a solid “-oomf.” 

 

“Well that was rather taxing,” the male under you grunted out. 

 

“You better not mind control me again.”

 

“I make no promises, and its called Brainwashing.”

 

.

.

.

.

 

Silence ensued, you just laying on top of him, his arms at his side. 

 

.

.

.

.

 

“Get off,” he finally huffed out. “Your heavy, my lungs are being suffocated and balls squished.” 

 

“NO NEED TO BE RUDE!” you whacked him. 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

You now both sat on the grass once more, Panther Lily swatting at a white butterfly. Your (e/c) eyes scanned over his arm, small burnt marks littered their way towards the cuff of his school shirt. Ultimately, you kind of felt bad that he hurt himself for you, a good scare should have been more than enough. 

 

Without thinking so much about it, your hand shot out, dainty fingers wrapping around his injured arm’s wrist and pulling it over onto your lap. He was about to ask what it was that you were up to when he felt a warm sensation ghost over his injuries. 

 

His amethyst colored eyes could only follow after your other hand as the familiar galaxy colored energy appeared. Yet this time he was not being burned. He could only stare as your hand traveled farther up, his once burnt skin now healed and with no sign of any such event happening. The feeling was nice, comforting and he couldn’t help but close his eyes. 

 

“There,” the warm feeling from his arm ceasing, “all better now!”

 

He came to open his eyes, quickly bringing his arm up to inspect your handy - no pun intended - work. Nothing hurt, it was as if the burns marking his arm had never happened. 

 

“Oh, silly me,” you scratched the back of your neck, head tilting. “I am Scarlet (F/n), but you can call me by my first name,” you beamed at him. 

 

“Shinsou Hitoshi,” he paused, “and thank you… for healing me… I also apologize for earlier.” 

 

You could only smile back at him, assuring him that it was alright. He seemed like the type of person to keep to themselves. It wasn’t like you had never come across people like him, Romeo hadn’t liked you at first because the whole guild was smitten with you but eventually came to love you like his younger sister. 

 

Romeo originally picked fights with you, trying to prove that he was better than you, but always lost. It was to be expected though, you trained with Erza every day and studied with Levy whenever there was time. 

 

The spell you just cast revolved around the spacial properties of your magic. Because you can control the space around you and capture things, you altered the capturing and damaging aspects so instead of taking the magic or energy out of a living thing you actually give back. 

 

To put it into perspective, you would “capture” your hand and drain some of your magic. This magic is then put out as if you had taken the energy of someone else and used it to replenish yourself. When putting out the energy, you are able to heal the injured part of a person, but this tends to take up a lot of your energy, hence why you only use it on small injuries and nothing too major. 

 

Your healing was in no way, shape, or form on par with Wendy’s but it was something. The spell was hard to change at first, it took a ton of hours in the guild’s extensive library to figure out how to safely do this. 

 

“So… you can heal? Is that your quirk?” Hitoshi asked. 

 

“Nope!” you popped the ‘p’, “but it is something that can be accomplished with my quirk.” 

 

“How so?” 

 

From there you went on to talk about your quirk and some of the things that you could do. Hitoshi was astounded with how many uses your quirk had, definitely something he could see helping you become a pro with. He had never heard of a quirk like your own but assumed it must have come to be as a result when both your parents met, married, and had you. 

 

“I can see you becoming a pro,” the boy muttered, his hands playing with Panther Lily. 

 

You both had now been out on the grass for a good hour, class was bound to start soon. He was just so easy to talk to, you kind of wished that you could stay a bit longer with him. At his comment you blushed, shaking your head and putting your hands up. 

 

“Well I can see you becoming a great hero with yours,” you replied. 

 

Once again he looked taken aback by what you had just said. Did you really think that someone like him, with such an evil quirk, could become a hero? You had been the first person to not think horribly of his quirk, looking to the greater qualities and not deeming them to be those of a villains’. 

 

“But don’t you think my quirk is evil,” he paused, “villainous?” 

 

At this, you stared at the boy. Evil? Villainous? You didn’t see any of these qualities, rather noticing the usefulness of what his quirk could do. Unlike your magic, now quirk, his was a much more peaceful one. He didn’t need to fight someone, his words did all that and more. 

 

“You know,” you began, your hands reaching out to grab a hold of his larger ones. “I don’t think your quirk is evil, not one bit. ‘What’s important isn’t the quirk, it’s the heart of the wielder who uses it.’ Don’t you think?” you smile at him. 

 

“I-” he couldn’t say anything. 

 

Your words held so much truth to them. All his life people had alienated him because his quirk was “evil,” that of a villains'. Yet here stood an unknown girl, who had changed his whole perspective on things. The quirk isn’t important? When Hitoshi thought about it, he came to see that any quirk could be used for evil, but it didn’t necessarily mean that it was bad in on its self. 

 

If his heart was as rotten as those of a villains’, tainted by evil thoughts, then his quirk would be evil. Even a quirk like All Might’s, the symbol of peace, could bring destruction had the power landed in the wrong hands. Hitoshi had never seen it like this before, and this gave him newfound motivation to become a hero; pushing him to prove those wrong. 

 

You stared at the boy as he sat silently. While his face remained ever so moving in emotions - not really - his eyes did all the talking for him. Why he had asked whether or not you saw his power as evil greatly concerned you. Erza had always made it clear that no magic was evil, it was the heart of the user that made it something vile, and the same could be said of quirks. 

 

Hitoshi seemed like someone who had undergone years of harassment and belittling because others saw his power as something to be feared. Much like Juvia had always been picked on because of how strong her power was. They called her the ‘Rain Woman’, always bringing in sorrow and despair wherever she went. But she was so much more than just a bad luck charm. 

 

Seeing as the boy wasn’t going to get up on his own or anytime soon for that matter, you stood up - stretching a tad bit.

 

You stuck your hand out, catching the attention of the boy. A bright smile was on your lips, Panther Lily purring at your side. 

 

“I don’t see why you think your quirk is evil, I see greatness in it. A flower can’t choose where it blooms, much like you can’t choose which quirk you’re blessed with, but,” you paused, “ you can decide what it is that you do with such power. ‘Let your faith be bigger than your fear,’ because you will never truly be alone.” 

 

He could only stare at you wide-eyed. 

 

“Let’s get going Toshi, class is about to start,” you pulled him up. “Even if no one else backs you up, I will.”

 

Just who are you?

 

It has been such a long time since Hitoshi could actually smile, without having to force it. Who knew this kitten would be linked to someone like you. You couldn’t be much older than him, yet somehow you were. Maybe not by age but, perhaps, by spirit. 

 

The boy could only let himself be tugged back inside the building, his mind still processing what you had just told him. 

 

‘You have my back, huh,’ the boy thought. 

 

He just couldn’t believe that all these years he had let himself be brought down. All this time he let his fear of becoming what many said he would get to him. It was time he let his faith be bigger than his fear.

Chapter Text

Hitoshi really had to get going, but he just could not bear leaving Panther Lily - the kitten had already stolen his heart. He only stopped petting the purring kitten when you promised to let him play with Lily during Lunch, to which he reluctantly agreed to. You had begun to head to class 1-A when you noticed that Lily couldn’t be with you so you quickly ran to the teacher’s lounge. 

 

A light knock alerted Midnight that there was a visitor. She uttered that it was alright to come in and was pleasantly taken aback when you walked in with a kitten in your hands. The woman came to take note that it was the same feline from that morning in your room. 

 

She could only raise an eyebrow, but ultimately understood why you came to the lounge. 

 

“Let me guess you need a sitter,” the woman sighed. 

 

You could only nod your head, laughing a bit. Panther Lily had fallen asleep, so it would be much easier to leave him. Midnight walked up to you, her hands cradling - much like one would do for a baby -  and you handed the sleeping Lily off. 

 

Instantly his body began to stir as if sensing the transition but remained asleep. He was a kitten after all, so it was to be expected that he would sleep a bit more often than a grown adult. 

 

“I’ll see you after school, auntie,” you bowed, a cheeky grin on your face. 

 

Midnight could only shake her head, nodding you off. Without stalling for another minute you left without as so much as a peep. The dark-haired woman had a huge smile on her face, she could already see why Hizashi and Aizawa had been so smitten with you from the start. There was just something about you that made her want to know more. 

 

It may have been because she held sympathy towards you, given the situation, but you seemed to be holding on rather strongly. The way you carried yourself, the interactions which you held with others, all of which shed a bit more light into who you are as a person and how it is you grew up. It was clear to her that you received a lot of love, no matter which way or type it was, you have had it and have grown stronger - your conviction like none she had ever come across; it was unwavering. 

 

While she may have only known you for a few hours at most, getting most of the information from Nezu, she already felt like she could trust you and your judgment. It was a rather peculiar feeling but not one that she was opposed too. 

 

She had seen your “guild mark” as you called it, even catching a glimpse of your actual soulmate tattoo, but it was the white emblem on your belly that caught her attention. Had it hurt when you got it? Why was it necessary to have such a mark on yourself - like that which Mafia members get? Your world was rather strange but very intriguing. 

 

.

.

.

.

 

You made your way down the hall, a small jump to each step. Today seemed like a rather good day, you had already befriended a rather interesting male - Shinsou Hitoshi - a name to never forget. The door to class 1-A was slightly ajar, indicating that students were still entering and that you were on time. 

 

The closer you got to the door, some yelling could be heard. It was rather playful, reminding you of your rowdy guild and the idiots who started brawls. No matter how hard you tried, getting dragged into one of the petty fights was rather unavoidable and entertaining. 

 

Natsu never held back, fire engulfed fist sending you back a few feet before an explosion went off to his side. At the sight of you in a fight, Erza was quick to jump into the guild’s nth brawl that week. 

 

Regardless of the recent battles, the guild was always as lively as ever. Men and women alike, drinking their battle scars and pains away, the young and youthful ones beginning fights. There was always something to look forward too, and that is what you missed the most. The mundane day of just waking up, sitting still in a classroom for hours on end, only to go home and start the cycle anew just wasn’t your cup of tea. 

 

A Fairy Tail wizard is always going on adventures, on new quests, yet here you were sitting still and doing nothing. There was an urge to begin fights, more for the sake of training than anything else, but your “quirk” could not be used so leisurely. 

 

Walking through the class door, clusters of students in multiple areas had you smiling. Ochaco waved at you excitedly, Izuku and Iida a bit more shy with their greetings. From the corner of your eye, a redhead - his blond friend with a lightning bolt on his bangs - greeted you as well, huge smiles on their faces. But something caught you off guard, the ash-blond behind them was staring daggers at you. Certainly, all that creasing of the forehead would leave serious wrinkles, or so Lucy often lectured at your and Natsu’s immature faces from time to time. 

 

His crimson eyes seemed to be burning holes in the direction which they faced. You could only force out a small smile before bidding a farewell to Ochaco and the other two. Momo sat at her desk, reading something. At the sound of someone approaching, she looked up. 

 

The girl smiled at you, giving a firm nod. You smiled back at her, continuing to go a bit farther back to where your seat was located. The two-toned male sat at his desk, the serious look on his face never faltering. As much as you wanted for things to go better, for deeper relationships to already exist, there wasn’t much you could do but wait. 

 

Aizawa walked in a few minutes later, his instructions flying over your head as you began to let your mind wander. What could your family be up to now?

 

…… 

 

~Back At Fairy Tail~ 

 

“Master!” Mira came barging through the guild doors. 

 

By now all of the partying had dialed down. The guild had celebrated for three days straight and it was still ongoing. A handful of people left, heading off to sleep under the stars, while others walked out to get fresh air then come back for some more drinking. 

 

While Mirajane had always been good at checking up on you, she figured that you were old enough to take care of yourself. 

 

The night in which you were transported to a different world, a whole new dimension, Mira had only noticed your magical presence flicker a tad bit before it disappeared. She figured you had teleported back home, that is if your small cabin-like home, perched near a waterfall, had survived. The barrels were left right in front of her, so you had kept your promise, but there was just something that didn’t sit well with her. 

 

On the second day of the celebration, you didn’t come into the guild. It wasn’t that out of the norm, Wendy’s orders had been strict - urging you to stay off your injured leg for a while. Because of this, she wasn’t too concerned with visiting you. 

 

By the third day, she grew rather skeptical. You still had made no appearance. No sudden galaxy portal opening, no requests for her homemade cake, no you. There was no check-in at all, this being the longest you stayed away from the guild, unless on missions, and from Erza. 

 

Speaking of the redheaded mage, Titania felt on edge, something wasn’t sitting right with her. She trusted in your abilities, never once ordering you to live with her - although she had offered on multiple occasions - and always giving you your needed space. Yet you always popped in every day to the guildhall, but there was a no show for three days now. 

 

Erza had mentioned the oddity to Mira, who offered to check on you as soon as she was free from her bar duties, although that didn’t happen until the following day. The white-haired woman, basket in hand with goodies, made her way up the marked paths which you had made. But they didn’t seem to have been traveled on recently, no footprints where you usually walked out of your portal before you had to make a new one. This was rather odd, and her stomach only continued to churn. 

 

Her travel wasn’t long, a 10-minute hike up if you knew where to go. Up ahead sat a small brown cabin. You had built it when you were around the tender age of nine, going onto ten. While Erza hadn’t been all that happy with the decision, she ultimately gave in. A ‘Welcome’ matt sat in front of the cabin’s door, a small wind chime hanging from the side of the roof. 

 

Three-light knocks sounded on your cabin’s door. Usually, you would respond right after, but nothing could be heard. At this Mira was beginning to panic. She knocked again, a little louder than before, but still nothing. She began to round your home, her mind trying to reason with why you were not responding. 

 

‘She’s just asleep,’ Mira began. 

 

‘A deep sleeper like Natsu,’ she continued. 

 

Her head poked around, looking through the windows. No one was in the kitchen, no signs of a fire having been going, your bed was still neatly done… there was no one home. Not a single strand of evidence to point at the fact that someone had been here recently - at the very least. 

 

She called out your name. Her voice growing more desperate in between each call. You just had to be somewhere. Maybe sitting and reading under a tree, napping in a hammock, just anything so that this feeling of dread would fade, but nothing comforted the woman’s growing horror. It was clear that you were not here, never having gotten this far out. 

 

Quickly, Mira rushed back to the guildhall, tears running down her cheeks. How could she have been so stupid? She should have walked you home, checked up sooner on you. Mira had no idea how long you had been missing. She had no way of knowing where you opened a portal. Your magic wasn’t at its full capacity, so perhaps you had opened a portal a bit farther back and in your tired haze, someone took advantage of it. 

 

Images of you, tired induced and in no condition to fight, being seen by some creep. Said person stalking ever closer as you regained your breath, preparing for another portal. All of this happening before everything went dark for you, and the evil person dragged you away.

 

You had only had wrapped bandages around your chest, a loose and open button upon your shoulders. Anyone could have seen your guild mark, anyone with evil intentions, or who held a grudge against them. They must have taken you as revenge. 

 

But nothing was solid. Had you even left the guild that day? Mira didn’t know, and that is what scared her. She had been one of the last people to see you, what if she had been the last to see you aliv- NO! She couldn’t think like that. 

 

The woman busted through the doors, all attention now garnered on her panting form. Erza had been having a pleasant talk with Lucy, trying to ease the sinking feeling that began to arise at the bottom of her stomach. At the sound of the doors opening, she hoped to see you there with Mira, bright smile, even with crutches, but this thought died as soon as it came. 

 

There stood Mira, tear-stained cheeks, breathing uneven. She looked so pale, all color having left the poor woman. At this Erza stood up, smile long gone from her face. Mira’s please for Master Makarov being those of a desperate woman. 

 

“Where is she?!” the swordswoman inquired. 

 

“SHE’S GONE!” Mira sobbed. 

 

Her voice was uneven and soul-shattering. Erza’s face paled, her legs almost buckling in place. How could you not be home? Where could you have gone? Just where the hell where you!?

 

By now every guild member had looked up, those drunk now sobered up. Who was gone? They all thought. Multiple members began to look around the guild, many of them realizing that most, if not all of them were there. Sure a few people had left that morning, but they had only gone out on a walk. 

 

“Who’s gone, Mira?” Gramp’s voice came from a nearby table. 

 

Erza’s fists were clenched, her bangs casting a shadow on her features. Mira couldn’t speak, her sobs wracking her body. Her sister right beside her, comforting the takeover mage the best she could. Everyone was silent, the once happy demeanor long gone. 

 

Lucy could see the pained expression on Erza’s face. The blond looked to her right, noticing that the Sky Dragon Slayer had, too, picked up on the change of atmosphere on their friend. Gray and Natsu, who had been in the middle of an argument, sat silently. 

 

Everyone was on the edge of their seats. Who was missing? Had someone been taken? Just what the hell was going on? 

 

Wendy could see how hard Erza was fighting off her tears. She was just as interested as the rest, but it seemed to register who it was that was missing the moment a loose tear came down the redhead’s eye. It was then that her lip began to shake and tears well at her eyes. 

 

First Chelia and now you? Was she just cursed with horrid luck? It wasn’t until Erza’s dam broke, tears spilling freely down her cheeks, that she understood that this was serious and that one of her best friends was really missing and possibly in danger. 

 

“TELL ME,” Erza roared, “TELL ME ONE OF YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS! TELL ME THAT YOU KNOW WHERE MY SISTER IS!” she practically begged. 

 

Her legs seemed to buckle at that point. She tumbled onto her knees, eyes devoid of emotion. No one said anything. No one knew where you were. 

 

Everyone was silent, the revelation that someone was gone and possibly in need of help dawning on them. Yet no one dared to say a single word. Wendy still held in her tears. She had to be strong, she was willing to go to any extent to get you back. 

 

“Um, you guys…” Cana came out from the storage room, where the booze was kept, where you had last been. 

 

All attention was quickly directed onto the card user. A few hoping that she would know something, others just wishing that she didn’t open her mouth to complain about the lack of booze if any remained at that point. But all were shocked by what came next. 

 

In her right hand was your crutch and it was all scratched up. But there was no you.

 

“I think we got a problem.”

 

~ Back to you ~

 

You continued to play with your pencil. Lunch had come to an end and it was almost time for your class’s hero lesson for the day. It was bound to be rather interesting, a pro-hero by the name of All Might was giving the lesson. 

 

While you had no idea who this person was, other students, even staff, praised this man like some god.

 

Maybe he was on your level, perhaps stronger? You had been itching for a good fight, but knowing that you stood on a whole other level compared to your fellow classmates, you couldn’t go all out. But maybe this mysterious “Symbol of Peace” as others referred to him would be a worthy opponent. 

 

You were brought out of your trance when a muscular man, with blond hair, and in a rather exaggerating pose barged into the room. 

 

“I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR…,” he paused, “LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!”

 

A ton of your classmates began to rejoice at the sight of him, Izuku almost passing out. It seemed he was a fan of his, perhaps a little too enthusiastic. 

 

‘Well, this is going to be interesting.’

Chapter Text

A/N: Thank you to everyone who has continued to read and support this story. I know we are only getting started and I can't wait to see where we go. Please continue to enjoy the story! I couldn't post the picture here, but I will find a way to get it to you all! I hope I do a well enough job at explaining!! Well enough of my rambling, on with the story <3

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Alright, everyone get your costumes on and meet at Ground Beta,” All Might beamed.

 

In his right hand was a small device, that when clicked it opened small compartments on the side of the classroom. These compartments held cases that were numbered in accordance with each person’s seating number. A few of your classmates were ecstatic, having waited long enough. 

 

Although, this time around the class was more orderly regarding the way in which they all went about getting their costumes. All thanks to Iida suggesting we go in order in accordance with the number and file out that way. 

 

It wasn’t long before you were walking down the halls, making your way to the locker room. While in there, all the girls began to fuss about what it could be that your costumes would be needed for. Everyone seemed to be looking at one another, taking in the designs and the possible purposes for them. While some were simple, others were a bit more complex in makeup or idea. 

 

Beside you stood Ochaco, her costume was a tight bodysuit, a white belt looping around and halting in the middle. It had two dots running down the middle of her chest, a face cover bringing out her personality. Her boots were white and puffed out, the girl was a blushing mess, muttering that she should have been more exact on what it was that she desired for. 

 

Mina stood right next to the girl, gushing over her costume and how cute it was. Her costume consists of a tight bodysuit as well, but more colorful, complimenting her acid quirk with the purple and blue colors. She had a yellow jacket with fur sticking out. This yellow was also seen on her boots, the rest being a dark maroon. 

 

Their suits were that of a hero’s, your’s was a tad bit simpler. You had been inspired by the openings in Minerva’s dress, seeing as it would be rather fitting for you and making it easier to showcase your guild mark proudly. Not only that, but you wanted to fight in something other than a dress or skirt for once. 

 

When designing your costume, you remembered how Lucy once mentioned that Natsu’s coat was rather warm and really movable in, so why not try it. 

 

Before beginning to put on your sports bra, you wrapped some bandages ensuring that it was tight enough, then proceeding to put the sports bra that had also been made with your costume. The thing crossed in the front, the lace being colored white before it reached the bottom of your chest and beginning to wrap around to your back. Because the lace cross, it looped around your neck before crossing as it headed down. The rest of the sports bra was just black, with one dot on each strap when crossing in the back, you assumed that it was a design type of thing. The material which your bra had been made out of was to be resistant to regular wear and tear and more elastic. 

 

Once the bra was on, you proceed to slide on your pants, which were also white, one could argue it was cream-colored since it was a bit tan but it was so light that no one could really tell. After the pants followed a gray belt, clipping in place and fitting snugly around your hips. Now that this had been added, some socks were slipped on before your boots followed, black in color. 

 

The only thing that remained was your coat. It was black as well, with the collar being white and lace continuing to outline the outside of things. The trim line of it on the end of the coat popping in contrast with the black of it all. With two openings on your side, your belt popping out a tad bit, it was your guild mark that proudly made a statement, anyone now able to see it clearly. 

 

Not only that but the coat was sleeveless, ending at mid-thigh. Your boots came to a halt just an inch or two right under your knee. While some of the girls took a hold of their hair, you let yours be. The top flap of your coat laid atop your right breast, curving somewhat to the side in an opening to the coat; crossing. 

 

Because of the cross, the way in which it closed, your midsection was somewhat also exposed - belly button out for all to see. All in all, it was rather easy to move in and it reminded you of home. The other girls continued to steal glances at you, all of them shocked by the fact that your guild mark was out for the whole world to see. 

 

Some of them, more like all of them, though you looked amazing. They all couldn’t get over how simple yet badass it looked. Your guild mark was a bright contrast to the surrounding dark colors, the white of it popping out. They took note of the two dots in the back of the collar lace, dark splotches contradicting with the white. 

 

You all eventually head to Ground Beta, all excited for what was to come. 

 

Once at said place, you took note of all the other costumes. Kirishima’s was really open, his chest bared and metal faceguard on - it seemed. Beside him stood Denki, his costume very edgy in a way, but it suited him. 

 

A small eep came from down below, having your eyes glazing downwards. It looked like a child in a … diaper? His name was slipping your mind, but he was the kid who could toss purple balls from his hair. You stood beside Momo, and upon closer inspection, it was clear that this perv was staring under her skirt and looking at your butt from under your coat. 

 

While Momo was oblivious to this, you couldn’t help the tick mark that appeared and the small twitch of your left eye. You kicked his body to the side as hard as you could but trying to keep it from the watchful eyes of today’s instructor. 

 

The moment everyone had gathered around, the sound of everyone talking seemed to gradually get louder. Some asking questions, others still fawning over their peers' costumes. But the conversation regarding costumes soon died down as more began to question what it was that they would be doing today. Some had identified this as one of the grounds which their entrance exam had happened in. 

 

All Might became overwhelmed with the onslaught of questions, silencing them all with a hand. Behind him, a small card came into view, reading BATTLE. 

 

At this many were jumping for joy, ready to go all out with their peers, and to show what it was that they were made out of. The Symbol of Peace made his way a bit farther up, standing in front of a box in which he put his hand in, out came a letter on a card. He explained that we would each come on up and reach in, this is how our teams would ultimately be decided. Although one team would have three members, but it was ultimately up to them to decide on who - out of the three - would either sit out or offer help from the sidelines. 

 

That being said, everyone went up in accordance with their seating number. While you were the last one to go up, you looked down seeing the letter C imprinted on it boldly. You couldn’t help but hold out the card and exclaim for who else had it. 

 

A light tap came from behind you, Momo holding a huge grin as she couldn’t help but hug you. She knew that having you on her side would make it easier. While the two of you were celebrating, it was shortly lived as light tugging on your coat caught your attention. The small pervert from earlier had a huge smirk on his face, blood practically oozing from his nose. 

 

Your (e/c) eyes rolled, a bit annoyed but completely just trying to overlook the class pervert. Now that the teams had been put together, All Might began to pull out team cards. 

 

“The hero team shall be…,” a dramatic pause ensued, “Team A and…” 

 

Out of the corner of your eye, you noticed a mop of green hair move up and down, right beside short brown hair. They seemed to both be celebrating the fact that the two of them would be heroes rather than villains. But this excitement was soon cut short when the villain team was pronounced. 

 

“... Villain Team shall be Team D!” 

 

A few popping noises came from your right, the ash-blond looking beyond irked at such a pairing. Sensing that the boy was bound to blow a fuse and possibly rip Izuku a new one while he is at it, you took action. 

 

His scowl was beyond deep, and in desperate need of some spa treatment - as Lucy would put it. 

 

The blond had begun to stomp his way towards the trembling broccoli boy, emerald eyes were open in horror at the sight of piercing amber. Before the firework of a boy could utter a single word, you cut in, pushing him a tad bit in an effort to create some much-needed space between both of them. His crimson eyes widened, shocked for a millisecond. 

 

Your back was to him, Izuku right in front of you as you seemed to protect him with your body. Although, you could only cover so much, seeing as both boys were taller than you. A dark aura overtook your body, head tilting a tad bit to the right to get a good look at the ash-blond behind you. 

 

An all-too-sweet smile graced your lips, menacing look ever-present, but words a 100% honest. 

 

“Smile, you idiot,” and just like that you took a hold of both Izuku’s hand and Ochaco’s - who had been standing nearby - dragging them both off into the watching room. 

 

Izuku was shocked, he looked even more frightened than before. Meanwhile, Bakugou was left there standing with an unreadable look. Although, you paid no mind to him, opting to ensure that these two cinnamon rolls escaped his evil clutches, for the time being at least. 

 

All Might began to explain how things were going to work. There was a “nuclear weapon” which the “villains” were going to protect at all costs. They would have a few minutes inside the building to get a plan going. The heroes' team’s job was to either apprehend the villains or capture the weapon. They would be receiving a sketch of the inside to get a better idea of the area. 

 

With that being said, the first team of villains made their way in - the blond staring back for a while, his eyes drifting toward your form; his scowl brought to a thin line. 

 

While Izuku had listened to All Might’s explanation, he couldn’t stop thinking about what you said and how you said it. When both him and Katsuki were children, the explosive blond was always quick to flaunt his quirk and soulmate status. All of this in hopes of proving just how superior he was to the greenette. 

 

Yet he had only seen the wording scribbled on his hip - in beautiful cursive handwriting - once. The sentence wasn’t that long, rather short and straight to the point, matching Katsuki’s personality somewhat. But how had you known what those words were unless you were… his soulmate?!

 

He kept glancing to the side as both he and Ochaco began to walk out, a plan already set up. Izuku knew that this was bad news, not just for him, but for you as well. 

 

The boy had long declared that he would rather die than be held back by a whiny soulmate - long having rejected you. While both were children, neither one truly understood what it meant to be committed to a complete stranger, but once Katsuki understood what this bond entailed, he cussed the unknowing person to oblivion. 

 

He had outwardly declared to beat his soulmate to a pulp if he ever found them. Going as far as wanting to scrub the mark off with sandpaper, but the inky thing was there to stay. 

 

Izuku’s nerves were through the roof, and they were not calmed in the slightest bit when All Might pushed both him and Ochaco to go in the trial beginning. Inside was rather quite, but deep down, he knew that this would not be the case for long. In all of the years he had known the blond, Izuku had never seen Katsuki listen to others, always jumping straight into things. 

 

Suddenly a loud explosion came from his right, the familiar smell of burning sugar catching his attention - all followed by an ear-shattering “DIE.”

 

The greenette barely managed to dodge the attack, dragging Ochaco to the side - half of his mark being blown off in the process. Gleaming amber eyes could be seen from within the smokescreen. You and your classmates could only watch, some impressed, and others rather appalled with the ash-blonds brute strength. 

 

While the others couldn’t see it, you saw it as clear as day. His body was tense, although all his moves were to some degree calculated, they were more ridged than usual. Something was throwing him off his game. He was about to say something when Izuku’s hand shot forward grabbing his right arm and tossing him onto the ground. 

 

Natsu is a master at picking up on an opponent's attacks, reading them, and the user like an open book after only a few punches and kicks. You had no choice but to pick up on this skill. If the screens you stared at were as accurate as the lacrima viewing screens from back home, then it was safe to say that Izuku must have already been well actuated with this fighting style. The greenette must have already learned that this was an immediate reaction, right arm jabbing forward to attack. 

 

“I knew you would use your right arm,” Izuku paused. 

 

“THE HE-”

 

“I am not the same Deku you knew Ka-Kacchan!” he paused, a battle stance taking a hold of him. “I am going to beat you!” 

 

The ash-blond grew furious. It was clear to him that the broccoli boy was playing with him. He was certain that he told that annoying short girl what was written on his hip, just to get him on edge. This all had to be a setup, it just had too. 

 

“JUST SHUT UP ALREADY AND DIEEEEE!” he lunged at Izuku with great force. “I know you told her,” the ash-blond continued to rage. 

 

At this Izuku was taken aback. Was he speaking about Scarlet-chan? Because if he was, then this only further solidified his theory. The girl must be his soulmate and the blond thought that Izuku was playing some cruel joke on him. But he could think about this later, it was clear that he was no match for the currently infuriated blond. 

 

Izuku ran back, dragging Ochaco behind him. They needed a strategy and quick. It was clear to him that the blond was coming after him solely, so that left Ochaco with a good chance of getting a leg up with Iida. With a new plan in motion the both of them split up, soft clicks running on the right and solid thumping heading in the left. 

 

Your eyes were trying to read into what was going on as quickly as possible. Ever since the two heroes split up, the impending doom that awaited Izuku seemed to grow. Ochaco had safely located Iida and the weapon, it was clear that she had alerted Izuku and was now only waiting for the signal. 

 

Out of nowhere, a loud explosion went off. Both the blond and grenette stood right in front of one another. Katsuki growing angrier by the second, questioning why Izuku would not use his quirk. You couldn’t make out a lot of what he was saying, but when his right arm shot forward left hand pulling the pinout of his giant gauntlet, you couldn’t help but gasp. 

 

A powerful explosion ripped out, Izuku barely dodging in time, but the same couldn't be said of the building. Half of it had been torn apart and left in shambles. 

 

With an aftershock that powerful, Iida was momentarily distracted and Ochaco took this as her chance to strike, running after the weapon. But Iida quickly caught on, using his quirk to move the device to the other side of the room. All Might at this point voiced in on the assignment, warning the blond that if he used another one of those explosions then he would lose and have this practice cut short. 

 

But you knew better, knowing it was a mistake to let this continue, yet you could only watch. Katsuki had resorted to an all-out brawl, coming behind Izuku and grabbing his arm. With the other, he let out a consecutive number of explosions that allowed him to propel to the left at a fast pace. Izuku was then slammed onto the floor, a silent scream evident on the screen. 

 

“You are beneath me!” the blond continued to seeth. 

 

Izuku was cornered, that much you could read into this. He tried to run but noticed that there was no choice but to use his quirk. Both boys ran at each other, a large explosion building up and green lightning mixing together. 

 

“Stop them,” you mumbled. 

 

If this wasn’t halted now, then both boys could be seriously hurt. This much pent up energy would surely take the other two up above them with the two rivals down below. 

 

“STOP THEM NOW!” 

 

All Might was rather startled by your outburst but understood that he needed to take action. Although, it was much too late. 

 

While Katsuki’s attack had hit Izuku head-on, the greenette’s attack had been aimed at the ceiling, giving Ochaco the opportunity she needed to strike and secure the weapon. At this, the hero team is declared the victor, but Izuku his left with a broken arm and horrid burnt marks. 

 

The blond can only stand in place, the loss heavy on his shoulders. 

 

Even as personal rushed in, stretcher in hand, Katsuki could only stare as his long time rival was carried out. He had lost, to a “quirkless” extra. He had failed to uphold his untouchable persona, and others had watched as he crumbled. 

 

Tears welled in the corner of his crimson eyes. The blond was distraught beyond compare. He wasn’t as perfect as he once believed or thought he was supposed to be like. 

 

No… he was human. And he actually feared that he may have just encountered the first person who actually stood in his path to becoming number one. 

 

He was breaking right in front of everyone, yet it seemed like only you could see. Everyone else was still discussing how reckless the both had been, and you couldn’t deny that, but… the look in his eyes spoke volumes; his soul, pride, and ego had all just been shattered by some unknowing truth. 

 

His blindfold had been removed; it had always been easier for him to say that he was a monster because he just couldn’t come to terms with the fact that he was hurt. 

 

“Oh Katsuki,” you began to mutter, “when life gets harder, change to become stronger.”

Chapter Text

The blond was brought in, along with the other two. Katsuki stood off to the side, a distant look on his face. All Might began to deconstruct the battle that had just unfolded. Asking what had gone wrong and who was the actual victor of the exercise.

 

Momo, who once stood beside you went off on the technicalities of the whole thing. Going into detail on how both the blond and broccoli boy had been reckless in their endeavor to win. But you hadn’t paid much mind to what else it was that she said. You needed to speak to Katsuki, it was clear to you that he was in pain. 

 

“You know,” you softly began, “in order to grow stronger, one must acknowledge their weaknesses. If you're looking back all the time, you can’t possibly hope to get ahead.”

 

You got no response, not even a scoff. The blond was adamant about not speaking. He knew that if he even tried to tell you to leave him alone, the words which were surely embedded on your skin would let you know that the two of you were some destined lovers. 

 

He was not willing to give in, not yet. It bothered him to no end that you stood next to him. He wanted to tell you off, to get lost, but he couldn’t. 

 

Katsuki absolutely despised how quickly you had read him, insinuating that he was weak. From day one, when you saved that no good for a runt Deku, he had sensed a great amount of power. He was aware that he didn’t want a whiny and useless soulmate before, but even he hadn’t imagined that perhaps you would be stronger than him. 

 

Call it a superiority complex, but he didn’t want to be seen as weak or in need of help. He could do without your words of pity. The blond continued to coax himself into thinking that you only wanted to see him crumble, that you only wanted to see him fall so then you could pick at him. 

 

You continued to stand next to him, watching as the other battles continued. While he had watched the following battle, somewhat intrigued in the half-n-half loser, he couldn’t help but glance at you from the corner of his eye. 

 

He noticed how you quickly followed the other's movements as if committing to memory their fighting techniques. Not only that, but it seemed that you were also in awe like this was the first time you saw quirks in action. Katsuki was still upset with the upturn of events, but somehow you being there beside him made it bearable. 

 

His hip, once burning, was now only warm. He had been spiraling out of control, but it seemed that your words calmed and grounded him back to earth. It was a rather weird of a feeling, something he couldn’t describe, and while it felt ‘nice’ - dare he even say - he couldn’t help the feeling of wanting to get rid of it and its unfamiliarity.

 

“Team C shall be Villains and Team G Heroes,” All Might announced. “Now villains get a move on.” 

 

He could only watch as you walked away, a small smile aimed his way. Katsuki didn’t like that it was pity induced, rather than genuine. He also seemed to be ticked off with what you said before your sudden departure. 

 

“Don’t miss me too much, eh sparky,” you teased, “and get rid of that scowl, you’ll get wrinkles. So smile, you idiot.” 

 

Again you said it. And so casually at that. His mark began to get warmer, and he couldn’t help the small dust of pink that crossed his cheeks against his will. He hated how you could manipulate him to your liking, not liking it one bit. The blond couldn’t wait until you got back, all so that he could beat you to a bloody pulp like he once declared, all those years ago. 

 

He watched the screen as you walked away, a girl with a ponytail right beside you. Both of you conversed, exchanging ideas and setting up a strategy to counteract the other teams. 

 

The girl with the ponytail suddenly held metal bars that you both began to secure in place. All in hopes of slowing the heroes down. While you secured the bottom ones, the girl - a good few inches taller than you - ensured that she got the higher ones done. 

 

It was now that he was taking in your appearance. You were much shorter than him, yet intimidating? He was a bit uncomfortable with the ponytail girl, taking in just how much skin she exposed. But he did notice that your costume was somewhat open as well, taking note of the white marking on the right side of your stomach - clearly contrasting with the black of your coat. 

 

The white marking had the head of a phoenix, three feather-like things making up the wings with a round belly for the bird, and lastly a tail. He was rather taken aback. Although he was somewhat certain that that was not your soulmate tattoo, it made him question why you had such a marking and why you were willing to show it at that. You flaunted it like it was something to be proud of, and he couldn’t help but want to know what it meant. 

 

You had climbed onto ponytail’s shoulders, putting the last of the metal bars in place. While the two of you continued to get the metals secured, a pop of purple could be seen under the two of you. It was clear to the blond that the grape pervert was checking the both of you out, and couldn’t help but be pissed. 

 

He continued to observe how you asked the girl for something, and how after a few seconds of waiting, a few bottles of water popped out. Both of you began to spill it on the outside of the room. If Katsuki was being honest, the both of you were being rather smart about this. 

 

The seconds continued to tick away, the count down drawing nearer. Again you approached the other girl, asking her for something. She looked rather skeptical but nodded either way. 

 

10

.

.

.

9

.

.

.

8

.

.

.

7

.

.

.

6

.

.

A pair of staffs appeared. The both of you taking one in hand. A galaxy colored orb appeared in your hand and the staff disappeared within it.

.

5

.

.

.

4

.

.

.

3

.

Another shape appeared in front of you, colored the same as the small orb in your hand. You gave a firm nod before preceding to walk into it, your body slowly being swallowed by it.

.

2

.

.

.

1

 

“Heroes, you can go in.”

 

Everyone watched with bated breath, many questioning where you had just gone. You had never offered an explanation to your quirk, only giving it a name and showing just the multitude of things which it could do. 

 

In walked Denki with a girl with short dark hair. You knew the girl to go by the name of Jirou. Mineta had stayed with Momo, claiming that it was better if two stayed back rather than just the one. But you knew better, the little pervert had been clutching her leg and sneaking a look. 

 

You watched from a safe distance, noticing how Jirou stuck a part of her ear into the wall. She then proceeds to point up, motioning to the left. Just as she was about to disconnect her ear, she put a hand on the blond’s shoulder, right beside her. 

 

“Somethings not right,” she voiced out. 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I only hear two people, that means that one of them is missing,” Jirou concluded. 

 

At this the both of them tensed up, now both of their backs pressed against one another. They knew that someone was missing, it seemed that they had figured out that one of you must be around the corner. 

 

“Show yourself,” Jirou taunted. 

 

There was no possible way that someone could have snuck up on them, she would have heard. She was certain that no one was there with them in that room, but her gut said otherwise. Even Deki couldn’t help the feeling of being watched, but from where that is what the both of them didn’t know. 

 

Back at the surveillance room, everyone was watching the scene unfold. They hadn’t noticed anything out of the ordinary, not even All Might, so when the blond and earphone jack user had their backs to one another it was clear that something wasn’t right. 

 

This was only confirmed when a galaxy orb appeared right in between them, two hands shooting out and grabbing a hold of their shoulders. It was clear to Katsuki that you were coming from up above from the hand motion and placement. And his theory was only proven to be right when you tossed both of them to the side like dolls, a fierce twist in movements. 

 

Out you came from the ever-growing orb, spinning as you tossed the two to the side. A huge grin was etched onto your face, your landing graceful - like this wasn’t the first time you were doing this. Both of them had been knocked down, but you ran after Deki, galaxy-colored energy surrounding your right fist. 

 

As Jirou stood, it took her a second to register that you had gone after the blond. He only managed to let out a bit of electricity in an attempt to shock your body for a tad bit. Yet you dodged this flawlessly, jumping to the left and switching to a battle-ax kick to his back. 

 

Your leg had been covered in your magic, releasing a strong enough explosion to have the blond face down. Without wasting so much as a second, you grabbed the back of his collar, bringing him up so that you could officially knock him out. Your magic ensured that his hands stayed locked together behind his back, and legs bound together. 

 

Just as you were about to wrap the white tape on his wrists, a loud piercing noise knocked you back. Jirou had plugged in her ears to her boots which let out a reverberating sound. It was constant, fast-paced. Your hands could only come forward as you covered your ears from the sound. If you didn’t end this quick then you would for sure lose a lot more than just this battle.

 

Timing the intervals between each pounding, you brought out the staff which Momo had created. Then quickly positioned it in place, much like the ball toss. You fired the staff at her, Jirou quickly detaching her earphone jacks, just like you had hoped. A small portal opened before it hit her, swallowing the staff. 

 

That is when you made a run for it, magic covering both your fists and feet. Small explosions began to go off on both sides of Jirou, a few under your feet accelerating your speed. The girl could only cover herself as you near, but this didn’t mean you would just pull your punch. 

 

A hard left side hook took the wind out of her as she rolled to her side. You didn’t waste a second to get her on her back, hands behind, and secured in place. Another small orb appeared before disappearing, white tape now in your hands. Quickly you tied both her wrists, magical energy coming to engulf her hands and hold them in place. 

 

Once it was clear that she would no longer struggle accepting defeat, you made your way over to Denki. You then wrapped his wrists in the tape, this time not being taken by surprise. 

 

“The villain team wins!” All Might's voice cuts in. 

 

Everyone was in shock, awe, and everything in between. They had seen how you easily took both of them, not even breaking a sweat. Your control over your quirk was astounding. You had pushed Jirou into a corner and had her right where you wanted her. The fact that you took on Deki’s electricity and not even flinched kind of scared them. 

 

You had come out of nowhere and settled the score rather quickly. Many were rather interested in knowing how you would fair against Todoroki, a few willing to bet that you would win. 

 

You are something else. 

 

It was clear to All Might that you had been holding back. All of your moves had been calculated, and your adaptation was that of a Pro-heroes - one who has been doing this for years. You watched them from a distance and got the jump on them. Everything you did was with a purpose, and there was always a backup plan. Just who the hell were you?

 

Katsuki couldn’t believe his eyes. You were so small, yet so dangerous. Like a leopard hiding out in the snow for the perfect kill. You baited them into the perfect place. Not once did you overdo something. Everything was calculated, and it looked like you genuinely had fun. You were a force to be reckoned with. 

 

‘She’s on a whole other level…’ 

 

Everyone couldn’t help but think. You looked so poised like you had done this a million times before. What scared them was the fact that it was all done quickly and how you adapted without a problem.

 

Katsuki was now more determined than ever to never lose. He hated being weak, but being bellow you ticked him off. But he couldn’t help the proud feeling that he got when you beat those two like a casual walk through the park. 

 

His hip was warm, his soulmate mark no longer stinging like before. His hand could only go through his spiky hair, a grin taking place on his face. He was going to beat you alright, and he wasn’t going to fucking lose. 

 

That much he promised to you.

Chapter Text

Only a battle remained, going by quickly. When you walked back into the surveillance room, most of your classmates began to bombard you with questions, all in regards to your quirk. While you had been going easy on Denki and Jirou, there was still much more to your power. 

 

Katsuki watched from the back, still in his corner. He began to listen in to the small explanation which you offered. 

 

Your quirk is called Territory. This means that you can control the space around you, opening pockets in this space that you can close forceful, thus creating explosions. Because of the heat radiating from the opening of these pockets, when forced all into one spot it can create a powerful detonation. But if controlled, you can use this to your advantage and making your attack long-ranged. 

 

Because of the close proximity needed for your quirk, you are an expert in hand to hand combat. But when given the chance, aerial combat is something you can quickly switch into. These pockets can also serve as holding cells or just makeshift cuffs if need be. 

 

The downside to your quirk was that it requires you to be very focused on what it was that you were doing, time and space wasn’t something you could easily play around with. 

 

Not only that but you needed to have a great deal of understanding of the area in which you were in. You can’t just pop in and out as you please, a beforehand knowledge of the area was needed if you wanted to be successful. 

 

All in all, when in a tight space or area, it was clear that you had the upper hand. 

 

After your little explanation, you silently slipped back beside the blond. He was still adamant in speaking, opting to look anywhere but you. This time around you stood a bit farther, his heart-tugging a tad bit - he swears you must have been squeezing at his heart with your quirk - at the fact that you kept a good few inches away from him. 

 

When you seemed to be distracted, caught up in the battle, crimson slid to the side. He wanted to get a clearer view of the marking on your stomach. It wasn’t as big as he had thought, considering what he had only managed to catch a glimpse of. 

 

The ash-blond stared longer than he intended to, but he was just so caught up with it. Why would someone be willing to sport such a mark and at such a young age? Not to mention an area that could be considered rather showable. Was this a marking that you got against your will? Or did this affiliate you with some mob? Was his soulmate secretly a criminal?

 

“It’s a family mark,” you answered, eyes still glued onto the screen. “And no, I am not a criminal or a part of some cult or secret society. It's just something we get, a promise to those who came before us and to those who fight for us now. A family emblem if you will, and I am proud of who I am.”

 

Katsuki was rather taken aback, he hadn’t expected his glance to be seen. He was sure of the fact that you were not paying attention, caught up in the other mock battles, yet you caught his glance so quickly. The blond had only just shifted his gaze away when you replied, and your response only made him ask more questions. 

 

“You aren’t very good at being subtle you know,” you finally turned, the battle in front having come to an end. “Stick to being loud and obnoxious, it suits you better… Later sparky.” 

 

He. was. flabbergasted. 

 

Just what the hell had happened?! He wanted to cuss you out so badly, but he refused to open his mouth. His teeth began to grind against one another as he watched you walk away, a bright grin taking a hold of your face. He watched as you caught up with the ponytailed girl, jumping in excitement as you rambled on about the battles. 

 

Yet, his seething came to an end when you glanced back at him, offering a smile; sincere this time around. 

 

“Tch,” his scowl deepened for a second, “I’ll show ya’ sparky, you damn extra.”

 

You were playing with him alright, and he was going to beat your ass for it. There was just something about you, something he had never encountered before. While others would have been scared of him from the start, you seemed rather unfazed. 

 

The ash-blond started to walk away, into the boy’s locker room, hands stuffed into his pockets. Now that he thought about it, you hadn’t ever approached him, much less smiled at the explosive blond. Your face was always scowling, disapproving of him whenever he passed by. So why the change of heart? 

 

He hadn’t even realized that he was upset until a hand landed on his shoulder. 

 

“You ok there?” Kirishima (shitty-hair) questioned. 

 

“Leave me the fuck alone, hair for brains,” Bakugou growled. 

 

The red-head hadn’t seen the blond this aggravated before. Sure he had a temper, but he kept his cool. Today though, he seemed rather out of it. Whether it was because of the fight, or something else, left him rather befuddled. 

 

Opting to leave the ticking time bomb to his own devices, he only squeezed his shoulder, his way of saying that he was here for him. Turning on his heel, he went back to changing into his uniform. 

 

His mind began to wander, going over all of the battles, taking note of each one of his classmate's skills and capabilities. He was going to become stronger, someone who he could call manly and be happy with. His quirk wasn’t the flashiest, but he was going to make something out of it. 

 

“Man, today sucked,” Denki whined as he came in, bandages wrapped around his forehead. 

 

“I thought today was rather eventful, we learned much about our classmates,” another voice brought up. “Dark Shadow thought that we all did wonderful today.”

 

“Easy for you to say,” the electric user continued. “You didn’t get your ass handed to you.” 

 

Kirishima could only shake his head, a smile gracing his lips. The fight between you and Denki/Jirou had been an exciting one. Although it was rather short-lived for the hero team, it served as a learning lesson for everyone watching, even those partaking in it at the moment. 

 

“That was so unmanly,” Kiri finally voiced, teasing the blond. 

 

“She was effective, taking you both by surprise,” Iida joined in, “although she seemed to enjoy herself.”

 

“Did anyone else see the tattoo on her side?” the class pervert finally butted in. “I think it makes her look hot and dangerous.”

 

Now that someone mentioned it, there was a white splotch on your stomach, on the right side to be precise. While the red-head hadn’t paid it much mind, it seemed that the others did. 

 

“Now that you mention it,” Iida voiced out, “it was on her stomach, on the right.”

 

A few of the boys began to think back, trying to remember such a marking on you. Slowly, one after another, heads began to nod in agreement, others taking a while longer to remember. Kirishima hadn’t looked too long, paying closer attention to the battle than anything else. 

 

But if you did have a tattoo, was it a soulmate mark or just something you just had on for the sake of it? 

 

“Yeah, I saw it,” Denki finally spoke. “Some bird tattoo might be a soulmate mark, but I doubt it.”

 

The blond shrugged and went back to changing. 

 

“Why do you say that?” a distant voice questioned. 

 

All the boys looked to the left, a two-toned boy stood there, a blank expression on his face. Although, his eyes betrayed him, showing just how interested he was on the matter. Yet everyone overlooked this, being shocked that Todoroki had finally spoken. 

 

“Ah, well,” the electric user began to sputter. 

 

“I have heard that soulmate marks, although rare, always come in as a sentence or two. An image soulmate tattoo has never been recorded, so I think it is safe to say that it isn’t soulmate affiliated,” Iida finally finished. 

 

“So,” Mineta began, “what is it then? Could one of our classmates secretly be a baddy? Oh! That would make her so hot,” the boy began to drool. 

 

Bakugou who had remained quiet this whole time, couldn’t help but be irked by the questions. He knew the answers to their questions, and this made him feel like he knew the world's greatest secret; a smug look taking over his face. While these extras tried to figure it all out, he would be one step ahead of them. He felt compelled to tell them that he knew what it was but figured that leaving them stumped was more satisfying. 

 

Slamming his locker closed, he began to walk out of the room. His crimson eyes held such a dangerous look, and his unnerving grin had the other boys looking away, continuing their theorizing on the other side and away from him. 

 

“Do you know something?” Todoroki bluntly asked the explosive blond. 

 

“Ehhh?” his eye began to twitch. 

 

“I am assuming that your ears are no longer functioning, so let me repeat myself once more,” Todoroki pushed. “Do you know something regarding that tattoo on Scarlet-san’s stomach? And if so, mind enlightening the rest of us?” 

 

“You pickin’ a fight, you half-n-half bastard,” Katsuki yelled. 

 

The blond had grabbed a hold of the stoic boy’s collar. A hard glare aimed his way, and teeth grinding. Katsuki didn’t like the fact that the “prodigy” student had just accused him of knowing something. Whether he did or didn’t should not matter to an extra like him. 

 

Kirishima laid his hand on Bakugou’s shoulder, pushing him slightly off of Todoroki, even though said boy didn’t seem even fazed by the blond’s outburst. 

 

“So you do know something…,” Todoroki trailed off. 

 

Bakugou slammed the ice user harder into the wall. Smoke starting to take shape. 

 

“Look man, calm down and just leave it be,” Kirishima pushed harder, trying to separate the two of them.

 

“Fuck off,” the blond finally let go. “Tch, mind ya’ own business, fuckin’ bastard, I ought to rip you a new one…” 

 

His cussing only grew fainter as the boys watched him leave and walk away. It was clear that the blond knew something, otherwise he wouldn’t have gotten so defensive regarding the matter. Then again, it was Bakugou, the boy seemed to get defensive about everything and anything. 

 

“It’s best if we just ask Scarlet - uh I mean - (F/n)-chan. I am sure she would answer us,” the red-head offered. 

 

A multitude of yes’s and right’s resounded throughout the room. Nods accompanying their verbal agreements. It was best if they asked you upfront, rather than speculate the meaning of that tattoo. Who knew that such a question could cause an uproar between two of the strongest guys in their class. Rather entertaining, but it did put a few of them on edge. 

 

‘Just who is she and what does that mark mean?’

 

-------------------------------------

 

“How is Izu-kun doing?” you questioned. 

 

Ochaco stood right beside you, helping pack the broccoli hair-colored boy’s items. You sat on his desk, legs swinging slowly. The other girl was finishing with the final bit of his items. It was rather sweet of her to think of doing this for him. 

 

“Haven’t heard anything,” the girl mumbled.

 

A few students lingered about in the room, it was close to the end of the day. The bell was ought to ring in a few minutes. 

 

You and Ochaco had raced one another, seeing who could change the quickest. It was all fun and games until you slipped and landed on your tush. The brunette took this as her opportunity and rushed into the classroom, claiming to be the victor. 

 

While your rump still hurt an awful lot, you still managed to jump off Izuku’s desk. Heading a bit farther back to collect your items. While Ochaco remained, putting away a few other notebooks, and cleaning the desk, you put away your items. 

 

“I can get the rest,” you offered. 

 

Ochaco looked up, she still hadn’t packed her items. She nodded, standing up and heading to her seat. You set your bag besides the desk in front of Izuku’s. 

 

Taking Izuku’s bag, you placed it on the desk, ensuring that all his books were inside. While searching through his bag, a light tap, and sound of something rolling caught your attention. Looking down you saw one of his pencils rolling away. 

 

Out of habit, you ducked down, arm reaching forward to catch the runaway. 

 

“Gotcha-” you paused, seeing shoes right in front of you. 

 

You looked up quickly, taken aback by the sudden intrusion. It was Bakugou, and he didn’t look too happy about you being near him. 

 

“Ooops,” you began. “Didn’t see you there?” 

 

Slowly you stood up, dusting your skirt. “Sorry about that sparky,” you sheepishly muttered. 

 

Again he was quiet, irritated, but silent. He turned to get his bag and began to aggressively put his items inside. At first, you had let it slide, his hard glare, and unresponsive nature. You just assumed that he rather stay silent, but now it was just ridiculous. Here you were, trying to speak to him, something that most had avoided at this point and he was treating you like you were nonexistent. 

 

This hurt if you were being honest. You knew you didn’t belong here, in this world. You knew that much, but you didn’t need to be reminded that you were no one in this world. Couldn’t you just enjoy these few moments of happiness? Why did this boy have to come and ruin it? 

 

Your small smile now turned frown, showed just how upset you were. The blond continued to pack his items, teeth now grinding. It was clear that he was avoiding talking to you, and this was pissing you off. 

 

“You have a problem with me?” you questioned, voice ice cold. 

 

Your right hand had come to rest on his left shoulder. Again, he remained quiet, just shoving the rest of his items in his bag and shoving your hand off his shoulder, all in one fell swoop. 

 

He turned, his glare hard and sharp. If looks could kill, both of you would be six-feet under. 

 

Bakugou could only shove past you, if he stayed any longer, he wasn’t sure he could keep his mouth closed. Biting his tongue, he pushed forward, hoping to leave as soon as possible, but you were not making it easy at all. 

 

Again your hand came forward, gripping his right shoulder this time around, but your grip was stronger than before. 

 

His head whipped around, eyes piercing your soul. Your (e/c) eyes could only widen a bit, taken aback by his hostile demeanor. Your grip loosened a bit, and this was all Bakugou needed to rip away from your hold. 

 

By now you were pissed the hell off and weren’t holding back. 

 

“Look,” you began, “you have issues. Call it a superiority complex or whatever the hell you want, but you ought to get that temper in check. I don’t know what your issue is, but if you have a problem with me, then just say it. We aren’t animals, you don’t have to bare your teeth at me like one. You aren’t all that, and I think it is about time someone knocked you off that high horse.” 

 

Bakugou stoped, he was livid. Just who the hell did you think you were?! And to straight-up out him like that… now he was pissed. 

 

He whipped around so fast, you were sure he got whiplash. His left hand let go of his bag, dropping it right beside your own. Said hand came and gripped your school blazer’s collar, shoving you up against the wall. Your hands quickly came to wrap around his wrists, his hand larger than both of yours combined. You began to push against his one hand, but his body leaned in, holding you in place. 

 

His face inched closer to your own, noses almost touching. A faint blush clouded your cheeks. Crimson eyes bore into you, showcasing that Bakugou was out on a mission, and he wasn’t holding back. 

 

“You’re nothing but a stepping stone,” he seethed. “So make sure you’re bouncy enough for me.”

 

It took a second for both of you to register his words. Your eyes widened, in shock, terror, disgust, not even you knew the answer to this. Bakugou’s eyes were wide-eyed.

 

He quickly let go of you, his, now unoccupied hand, slamming on top of his mouth. The blond looked down at your slumped form, quickly turning on his heel and grabbing the first bag that he came in contact with. 

 

The boy rushed out of the classroom, not even bothering to check if the bag was his own - which it wasn’t. 

 

A few classmates who had been inside or just arrived and watched the whole ordeal go down stared in shock. They hadn’t heard what he said, since he had muttered it so quietly and right beside you, but the look on your face told them that it wasn’t pleasant in the slightest bit. 

 

“Are you ok?” Ochaco approached you. 

 

She crouched down, right beside you. Her right hand shot forward, wiping at your cheeks. You hadn’t even noticed that you were crying. 

 

“That was so uncalled for,” she continued. “Just what did he say?”

 

You couldn’t think. Was that bully and seething 24/7 boy supposed to be your destined other? Why you? You hadn’t asked for any of this. All you wanted was to go home, to be with your nakama, and forget all about this.

 

The burning on your right side, on your hip, brought you back to reality. He was your destined other and there was no turning back now. The link had been secured the moment the two of you uttered each other’s words. This was only going to make it harder to go back, you hadn’t planned on meeting your other half and so soon at that. 

 

How unlucky could you be? 

 

A mop of green could be seen, if only for a second. He had asked for something, but you hadn’t listened. Ochaco had left you, going to speak with said greenette, Momo now sitting beside you. 

 

“Don’t listen to him,” Momo rubbed your back. 

 

You looked down to the side, seeing that your bag was missing. Quickly you stood, grabbing his bag and running out of the classroom. Momo was yelling at you, asking where you were going. You didn’t even notice the response you gave her, just muttering something under your breath. 

 

“Getting my bag back, and giving the asshole a piece of my mind,” you answered. 

Chapter Text

A/N: Hey there! Thank you all for reading and supporting this story, I really appreciate it! I hope I can bring a smile to your face when I upload a new chapter. Well, enough of my rambling, here is the newest chapter, enjoy the cute little fluff!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your feet were hitting the tiles somewhat hard, you were pissed and on a mission. That mission being the murder of some conceded asshole, now soulmate. 

 

‘Why dear ol’ mavis? Why me?’ 

 

The opening to the building was nearing. You kept on thinking of all the possible things you could yell at the firecracker. But this would only be possible if you could catch up to him. You were jumping down the stairs, hoping to not trip and fall. 

 

Just as you were about to jump down the next set, you heard some yelling. 

 

It was Izuku. 

 

Quickly, you jumped over the edge on the right. Your landing was somewhat wonky but other than that you had landed ok and silently. You began to slowly creep up, sticking close to the wall. The bushes did a well enough job to keep you hidden. 

 

At first, the words were distorted, but the closer you neared, the clearer it all was. It seemed that both were caught up in a heated dispute. As much as you didn’t want to eavesdrop, you couldn’t help but catch a few words. 

 

“I didn’t lie to you Kacchan,” Izuku declared. 

 

“The hell you talking about?” Katsuki turned. 

 

Your head stuck out, (e/c) eyes peeking around the corner to get a clear shot of what was going down. 

 

“This power,” the greenette clenched his fist, “may be borrowed, but I swear to you that I will make it my own.”

 

“Just what are you going on about!?” the blond thundered. “You try’n to make a fool out of me again, huh?!” 

 

His power? How is his power borrowed? Could this be the equivalent to a spell which someone else passes on? Like how Igneel gave Natsu his last bit of power, or when Cana needed Fairy Glitter to win during the Grand Magic Games?

 

If that is so, it is more like Gray’s Demon Slaying magic. While his father, Silver, gave him his power, and a marking appeared on Gray’s skin, it has stayed with him since. 

 

So Katsuki was right about Izuku not possessing a quirk. But in this world, you had to be born with it, you couldn't just manifest one that late into the game. Yet someone did. Now that you thought about it, All Might’s body language had spoken volumes about how he felt in regards to Izuku. 

 

If it had been any other student, the Symbol of Peace would have pulled the plug on that exercise rather quickly, yet he didn’t. 

 

Not only that, but in accordance with the few “videos” that some of your classmates showed, All Might had a quirk that enhanced his strength. Much like Izuku’s, except All Might’s quirk didn’t cause horrid injuries. Although considering the fact that: this power was not his own, All Might seemed weaker in newer “videos” than old ones, and how close the two were, it was safe for you to conclude that Izuku was All Might’s successor. 

 

“And I swear to you,” said green bean continued, “I will make this power my own and defeat you Kacchan.”

 

“I don’t know what you’re gettin’ at, but I am going to fucking crush you Deku.” 

 

The blond turned on his heel, your bag slung haphazardly over his shoulder. Izuku could only stare after him, muttering something about surpassing All Might and becoming the best hero he can. Suddenly the wind began to pick up and said person popped up right beside Izuku. He didn’t look happy, only further proving that you had been in the right. 

 

But you had a score to settle. You rushed out of your hiding spot, startling both All Might and Izuku. The boy looked horrified to death. As you chased after the living firecracker, you turned offering a bright smile to both shellshocked males.

 

“Don’t worry, I won’t say anything destined prodigy,” you teased. “Both of you meet me in the teacher lounge.” 

 

And just like that you sharply turned the corner by the gates, growing ever closer to Katsuki. The two behind you could only look at one another; skeptical, but accepting of your terms. Although, they both questioned why the teacher’s lounge. 

 

It took a second before it clicked in All Might’s mind. He had heard a few rumors here and there, that a hero couple had recently taken in a child. And while he was aware that both Aizawa and Hizashi were married, he had not expected the both of them to adopt someone soon. 

 

Earlier when he walked into the teacher’s lounge, he saw Midnight playing with a baby kitten. He had laughed it off, asking where she got the little thing from. 

 

“Oh, a daughter of two pros brought him in,” the woman laughed. 

 

All Might chuckled with her before going back to search for Nezu. 

 

It seemed you were that daughter and the recently adopted child for that matter. There was something about you that left him in awe. Whether it be how you carried yourself, or how you interacted with others - you were different, all in a good way. He was certain that you would make a mighty fine hero. 

 

“Let us go, Young Midoryia,” the blond ushered Izuku. “When a young lady asks for us to meet her, it is best to be early.” 

 

“Yo-you don’t think she-”

 

“She’s a smart one, I have no doubt about it, but for our sakes -,” he paused, looking back. “Let us hope that she does, we don’t need her asking questions about it to others.”

 

They both began to walk back inside, a grim look on Izuku. How had he not heard you? Had you used your quirk? Not even All Might sensed you. He had to write this in his journal. Maybe he could ask you questions about your quirk in the teacher’s lounge. 

 

 

-------------------

 

 

Just how far had that asshole gotten. You had been running for 5 minutes, and still no sign of spiky-blond hair. The street was coming to an end and you just didn’t see the smug bastard. 

 

When all hope seemed lost, you spotted ash-blond hair up ahead. This motivated you to run faster, yelling at the top of your lungs. 

 

“HEY ASSHOLE,” people turned around, a few appalled by your choice of words. “I AM TALKING TO YOU, SPARKY!”

 

At this, Katsuki turned, his eye twitching. Just what he needed, some random chick yelling at him. Sure he was pissed when he first left, but after Deku’s declaration of war, he was royally pissed. Maybe he had pushed a few people on his way out, he didn’t care and he could certainly do without the yelling. 

 

“AND THE HELL YOU WANT, YOU BI-UMMMPH,” he was cut off. 

 

A bag had just been launched to his face, landing on the floor with a solid thump. His nose was bound to be bleeding. Just who the hell tosses random bags in the middle of the street. The blond was about to blow this person’s ass to the fucking moon. 

 

Right as he was about to yell something, opening his eyes, he was tackled to the ground. 

 

“WHAT THE HELL?! GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!” he yelled. 

 

Your arms had come forward, pinning both of his down on top of his head. Both of your legs caged his body, each one on the side, pinching his stomach. The back of your legs went under his, ankles hooking the bottom of his legs down.

 

His eyes finally opened, widening in shock at seeing your face mere millimeters away from his own. Your brows were furrowed, a frown ever-present on your lips, and nose scrunched up; just a bit. 

 

He took note of the weight on his chest, noticing how you leaned down. Both of his arms had been pinned up above and held tightly in place. But you were smaller than him, so overpowering you was going to be easy, yet this is where he went wrong. 

 

Katsuki tried - keyword tried - to get his wrists to separate, but they were stuck together. His head quickly glanced upwards and to the side. That is when he caught sight of that galaxy colored energy. You had bound his arms together, and there was no getting out of it unless you decided to do so. 

 

‘Sneaky little bitch,’ he cursed. ‘She is only using a rather fair amount, covering it with her hands so that no one else sees.’ 

 

The blond, although pissed off beyond belief, couldn’t help but be awe-stricken. Your control over your quirk was impressive. 

 

His eyes shifted back onto your figure, straddling his own down to the floor. You seemed unaffected by the onlookers to this spectacle, further intriguing him. But just because you had his hands bound, that didn’t mean that he was just going to lay there. 

 

He began to struggle against you, wiggling about, trying to toss you off. Your lock on him got stronger, your thighs pinching his stomach harder than before. The boy was being rather rude, and you needed to get that point across. 

 

Katsuki lifted his head, about to yell at you, when all he saw were stars. 

 

You had just headbutted with him. And were looking down at him like nothing had happened. He was shocked, had that not hurt for you? As his eyesight began to come back to him, he took note of the slight tears welling in the corners; it seemed like that had hurt you too. 

 

“WHY THE HELL-” again he was cut off. 

 

“You’re the shittiest soulmate ever, you know that,” you grumbled. 

 

So you had figured it out. Damn it all to hell. This was more embarrassment inducing than that slug-villain attack. It didn’t help that you were so close to him, that his hip began to grow warm. A light blush dusted his cheeks, you really were different, and contrary to everything he had thought his soulmate to be. 

 

“What’s that supposed to mean,” he questioned, still shaken up. 

 

“It means,” you paused, “that you are a piece of shit! Who the hell says that ‘you’re only a stepping stone’ as the first thing to their other half?” you seethed, voice dropping to match his own. 

 

He could only let out a huff, moving his head to look to the other side. 

 

“You’re a fucking pain in my ass.”

 

“No,” you ground your teeth. “You’re fucking attitude and anger issues form the bane of my existence. If anything, you are a pain in my ass.”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“So, you planning on being here all day or what,” he finally mumbled. 

 

You only looked at him, frown still ever-present. While you didn’t plan on laying in the streets for the rest of the afternoon, he still had to apologize. You were destined to have such horrid words etched onto your skin for as log as you should live. 

 

Slowly your ankles unhooked, thighs no longer holding him in place. Your hands then followed, magic disappearing. Just as you were about to get off, he completely knocks you over, him now on top of your body. 

 

While this would have originally prompted you to throw him off, his body was very close to your own. He was covering your body as if protecting it…?

 

“The hell you looking at ya’ pervert,” Katsuki yelled. 

 

He was looking behind the both of you, arms shielding your top half and his legs caging your own onto the floor. The blond was using his body to ensure that your skirt was covering your legs, and whatever it couldn’t get would be covered by him. 

 

Looking to the side, you saw a boy with blue hair. His nose was bleeding, a small rectangular device in his hand. That is when it dawned on you, that the moment Katsuki flipped the both of you over, a click had gone off. You were not that well acquainted with this world’s advancements but had a gut feeling that that click was not a good thing. 

 

If the blond had been any slower, the pervert would have gotten a solid picture of you and your undergarment. But because Katsuki quickly acted, the picture was of no good use, blurry and completely useless. 

 

Small explosions began to go off in Katsuki’s palms, this was enough to have the boy running in the other direction. The blond let out a sigh, relaxing a bit before he noticed what position the both of you were in. 

 

Quickly he scrambled off of you, watching as you sat up hands shooting forward to pull the school’s skirt down. A bright blush adorned your cheeks, (e/c) eyes widened in shock and disgust. You then turned to the blond, bowing slightly. 

 

“T-thank you,” you related. 

 

The blond was a bit skeptical but accepted your gratitude. 

 

“Tch, ... that ought to teach ya’ about jumping on people,” he chided. 

 

A small tch-mark appeared on your forehead. While the boy had now managed to stand, you still sat on the dirty street floor. Your right leg swung forward, both of your palms pressed firmly onto the ground, helping you rotate yourself. The blond hadn’t seen the attack coming, only realizing once your leg had swept under him and your right hand shoot forward to grab his collar. 

 

As you spun, knocking, and having his knees buckle at the sudden impact, you quickly shot up. The movement in your sudden kick propelled your body toward the blond’s, slamming him against the wall. 

 

“Tch,” you mimicked his clicking of the tongue, “this ought to teach ya’ about being an ass. Let’s go Romeo.” 

 

Letting go of his collar, your right hand shot down and took a hold of his left. You began to drag him down the street and around the corner he was originally going to turn. 

 

For someone who was much smaller than him, you did have quite the temper and strength. 

 

You continued to pull in an unknown direction. While Katsuki had a vague idea where the both of you were going, you had no clue. In all honesty, you only pulled him along, looking for a place in which you could both speak privately. 

 

“If you’re looking for a park or somethin’ you’re goin’ the wrong way,” the blond finally voiced out. 

 

“Humph, so what if I am?” 

 

“Then you should have turned to the left on the last intersection.” 

 

“Oh…”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“You letting go of my hand any time soon? Or ya’ going to hold onto it like a baby.” 

 

Never in your life had your cheeks felt so warm or your hand swatted something so fast. You had been so angry with him just a second ago, so angry you forgot about your bag. Your face went from angry, to embarrassed, to ghostly pale in 5 seconds. 

 

You quickly looked to the side, hoping to run back and still find your bag in one piece. It seemed that Katsuki understood that it was your bag that you were looking for, so he held out his right arm, both bags in tow. While you had dragged him away, you hadn’t noticed when he picked both of them, luckily nothing had fallen out. 

 

“Oh thank Mavis,” you breathed out. 

 

The blond could only give you a quizzical look, to which you responded by shaking your head. You looked to the side, looking for a bench. Just someplace secluded enough. 

 

A bench sat across the road. This was all you needed to grab ahold of the blond and tug him across the said street. You both made your way over, the boy more reluctant than anything, but it wasn’t like he had a say in the matter. 

 

You both sat down, both bags placed right beside the living firecracker. A soft sigh left your lips, as you turned, hand outstretched. 

 

“Let’s start again,” you smiled, both hands coming forward to clasp both of his own. “I am Scarlet (F/n), but you can call me (F/n), soulmate!” 

 

“Bakugou Katsuki and ya’ got to earn calling me by my first name small fry.” 

 

“Eh,” you shrugged, “I like Sparky better, don’t you agree?”

Chapter Text

A/n: Hey there again! So I finally finished this chapter and it was about time I posted. I am glad you guys continue to read and support! Thank you for that! Well here is the other chapter. Enjoy and have fun, it is a little angsty, but it should be an overall fluff-ish? chapter. Well, enough of my ranting, on with the story! <3

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The blond’s eye twitched. What type of name was ‘Sparky’ anyways? 

 

“If you don’t like the name, well sucks to suck - now doesn’t it,” you stuck your tongue out. 

 

He could only huff in annoyance, and while he may have wanted to leave, it was best to get this situation addressed and underway. And by the looks of it, so did you. 

 

“Look,” you began, “we hardly know one another, so it can’t be expected for the both of us to magically fall in love. I-” you froze.

 

Katsuki could only look at you, his gaze unwavering. It was true that the both of you hadn’t known the other for that long, it would not be - should not be - expected for two strangers to suddenly become infatuated with each other. 

 

From the beginning, he had known that meeting you was unavoidable. All these years he had hoped that he wouldn’t meet you, praying to any god out there that it would be best for the both of you make your own paths and…  if faith should have it meet under different circumstances. His mother always chastised him for his pessimistic view of this all, urging him to think better of who his future lover could be. 

 

But that was just the thing. A lover would just become another obstacle, just some unneeded hurdle that he would have him preforming some type of gymnastic revolution. All in all, it was a rather taxing thing and something he hoped to avoid. 

 

Besides, why was it that everyone suddenly assumed that having a soulmate meant being romantically involved.  If anything, this person could become the greatest companion someone could hope for. The term ‘soulmate’ could be interpreted as two people whose souls connect over something common or just for the sake of strengthening one another. 

 

“Let’s cut the bullshit,” the blond finally voiced. “I don’t know jackshit about you and vice versa. We are just some two strangers who happened to be paired up.”

 

You pursed your lips. He had a point. Neither one knew anything about the other. Hell, you were both from different worlds, this shouldn’t have been possible, to begin with. For all you knew, there was someone else out there that the blond had yet to meet and you were only getting in the way. 

 

For a second, you debated telling him - sharing your background and ultimately exposing where you came from. 

 

But you couldn’t bring yourself to do it. From the start, you had told yourself that forming bonds would only make it harder to return, yet here you were grasping for straws. It was clear that he didn’t want anything to do with you. Perhaps it was best left at that. There must have been cases when soulmates met and just rejected each other, you two couldn’t possibly be the first. 

 

All you had to do was tell him that you agreed, to pretend that this didn’t happen and that nothing was ever going to happen. Yet, you were bound to this male, whether you liked it or not. 

 

A Fairy Tail wizard never turned their back on family, on loved ones, so why would this be any different? Who were you to fight against fate? 

 

Fate had long decided this path. It had stripped you of your village, of your mother and father. Being the thing had taken away Kei, but also given you Erza. Fate had knocked on your door, burning everything in its path, setting ablaze what you once knew, but in its’ ashes, it left seedlings.

 

Erza, being the first one to sprout. The escape from the Tower of Heaven had been eventful, but in the end, the second sprout came out - Fairy Tail. There your garden grew ever greater. Gray came to love you, protecting and covering for you when in trouble or in danger. The ‘Ice Princess’ - as Natsu loved to tease him by - showed you that with patience came virtue. Never fearing anything aimed his way. 

 

And when Natsu joined, he was ever so boisterous as the blond who sat in front of you. Always picking a fight with people, but grin always on the forefront. 

 

Natsu’s fiery personality seemed to have rubbed off on you. His ideals of friendship and family - which once were on the back burner for you - were now planted and deeply rooted within your soul. There was nothing to fear. 

 

‘When we’re alone,’ Natsu’s voice came in, ‘it might be frightening to bear… but we’re all right beside each other. We’ve got our friends close by!’ 

 

Suddenly, the guildhall didn’t seem so far away. You could see Natsu’s bright smile, Erza’s arms open wide, Mira holding a tray with her homemade treats. Gray was standing to the side of Erza, Juvia clutching his arm. Gramps was playing poker, Cana drinking right beside him. Lucy held Wendy in her arms, Happy chasing Carla in the air. Gajeel, with his signature grin, teased poor Levy. 

 

‘Now,’ you could hear all of them speaking, ‘there’s nothing to fear! Because you’re not alone!’ 

 

They all held their right arms up in the air, the back of their hands showing and making an ‘L.’ The signal for number one known by all Fairy Tail wizards. And it was saying that no matter where any one of them went, they were all bound to each other. 

 

Just as suddenly as they appeared, they were gone. It had only been your imagination, but there was truth to it all. 

 

You were not alone, because you could never be by yourself - no matter where you went. The guild would never be that far away, no matter how dark the night became or how hard the rain thundered. This gave you newfound motivation to make the most of this time. You may not know much about the male in front of you, but it couldn’t hurt to try. 

 

“Why the hell are you crying?” the blond commented, an irk to his words. 

 

“Nothing,” you gazed to the side, lips forming a small smile. “You could say I am homesick…”

 

“Homesick? And what is that supposed to mean, eh!” he questioned. 

 

“I- I’ll answer that when the time is right, but for the time being,” you looked up, “why don’t we try this out?”

 

The blond looked taken aback, a light cloud of pink dusting over his cheeks. “W-What?!” 

 

You began to laugh at his flustered state. It wasn’t like you had just proposed to the guy, yet he was so shaken by your blunt refusal and change of conversation. Upon hearing your fits of laughter, his cheeks seemed to redden further, brows furrowing. 

 

“I am saying, we give this,” you motioned to the two of you, “a try. Look, I know that this is all new, and I do find it rather hard for the both of us to hit it off so soon, but it couldn’t hurt to try. We can both learn something from the other, and if at some point we feel like it just isn’t going to work -”

 

“Then we just go about our business like usual,” he ended. 

 

You could only nod. He sat there for a while, a pensive look on his features. It seemed like he was actually considering all of this. You were sure that he would have shut it down by now, but you supposed that that was not the case. 

 

Katsuki really needed to think this through. If he agreed to “try” this relationship out with the girl, he couldn’t assure himself that he would not become distracted. But, she was different. 

 

Any other person would have held him back, tied him down, but it was more likely than not that you would push him to do greater things. He wasn’t blind, you could hold your own: being quick on your feet, strong-willed, you never second-guessed yourself - and if you did, no one could tell -. Not only that, but you also seemed to keep him in check, while keeping him on his toes. 

 

It was a never-ending cycle with you, but one that kept him sharp and feeling safe all the same. 

 

“I don’t need an answer now,” you went to stand. 

 

The blond looked up, watching as you reached beside him for your bag. At first, he hadn’t noticed, but it was getting late. 

 

“A close friend, you could call her a sister of mine,” you paused looking to the sky with a fond smile, “ once told me, ‘There’s nothing happy about having your fate decided for you. You have to grab your own happiness.’ Guess that applies here.”

 

He continued to stare at your retreating form. You hadn’t whined about him being against it, instead you gave him his space to think. 

 

‘I can’t keep looking behind and hope to continue forward.’

 

Even after he had stayed quiet, you still talked to him, giving him such advice. And now as you walked away, you, again, left him with wise words. You hadn’t forced any of this on him, you didn’t let fate decide for you, rather taking the front seat of this ride and dictating where you went. You were grabbing your own happiness. 

 

In all honesty, the blond was jealous. You were better put together than him. While he crumbled, you appeared to have a solid pillar. 

 

But what he didn’t know, was that this pillar was made out of sand. It was bound to wash away sooner, rather than later. If anything, you crumbled faster than he could ever imagine. He couldn’t even being to understand how lonely you felt and this revelation just made it more difficult and complex than ever. 

 

All your life you had fought, to stay alive, life always on the line. These people didn’t know anything about your struggles. They didn’t have their families brutally murdered, nor were they then forced into slavery. You had been crumbling from the moment you were born. 

 

But under those piles of sand, a pillar of rock hid. Fairy Tail taught you how to love, how to forgive but never forget. All those teachings would be null if you just gave up now. 

 

“HEY,” the blond yelled from behind you. His face was set, determined expression present. “I’M NO PUSSY! I AIN’T BACKING DOWN!”

 

You could only look back, astonished by his pure and utter resolution. His mind had been made, and it wasn’t going to change. That look, you had seen it before. 

 

It was Natsu’s persistence and Erza’s fierce determination. 

 

Humming, you smiled. Even now, worlds apart, you weren’t alone. No matter if the Kingdom or the entire world turned on Fairy Tail, if it meant that you got to protect a loved one, that was all that mattered. 

 

“Looking forward to what this entails Sparky!” you teased. “See ya’ tomorrow!” 

 

You didn’t even bother looking back, just running ahead and turning the corner. It wouldn’t be long before you got back. Even if you didn’t know where you were, you had paid close attention to where you walked to. 

 

The blond, if he ever met you crazy family, would certainly run for the hills. But, you couldn’t help in thinking that he would also fit in perfectly. 

 

Only time could tell. 

 

And for the time being, you still had some explaining to do. All Might and Izuku needed their issue resolved as quickly as possible. It seemed you now knew what it meant to have such a life - game-changing you could argue - secret. 

 

That wasn’t even the icing on the cake. You still had to go shopping with Auntie Midnight. At least there was some silver lining to today’s hectic day.

Chapter Text

By the time you arrived at the teacher’s lounge, all of the other students had headed home. A few did linger here and there, but the halls were rather silent. This prompted you to really think about today’s events. 

 

There was the battle simulation to consider, the revelation in which the class grump is your soulmate, discovering the hidden truth to the Symbol of Peace and protégé, and now facing said two people. Not only that, but you had just argued with the classes grump, only to now come back a bigger mess than before. He was willing to try this out, to see where all of this went, but where you? 

 

It was all too much. 

 

The boy was a bully, had anger issues, a superiority complex, and Mavis knows what else. Yet, he did have his redeeming qualities. He was apt in whatever he desired to become involved in, always worked to better himself, noticed his failures before anyone else did, and was always pushing others - even if he never noticed this himself. 

 

He was a fixer-upper, that much was a given, but his personality reminded you of home and all those who you needed to get back to. 

 

Slowly you knocked on the door, hearing a timid ‘Eepp’ and a tired ‘Come in, Young Scarlet.’ 

 

Both males looked up, waiting patiently for you to come in. Looking at the clock, you took note of the fact that you had a good hour before you were to head home. A deep sigh left your lips, locking the door behind you in the process of walking forward. 

 

You took a seat on the couch opposite to both of them. All Might seemed to be struggling in his buff form, sweating, and eye twitching. He was leaning to the right, indicating to you that he was hurt. Izuku kept glancing at his mentor, emerald eyes speaking volumes about All Might’s condition - and it seemed rather serious. 

 

“I don’t need you to keep up the act,” you motioned to his left, legs crossing as you leaned back. “It is rather obvious that you have sustained an injury, particularly on your torso - the left to be exact.”

 

“Young Scar-” he began.

 

“Your crumbling, forcing yourself beyond what is needed,” you paused, “I promise to not utter a word, not even to my fathers.”

 

All Might was taken aback by all of this. So you were the recently adopted child, after all, there was no denying it anymore. It only took a second before the buff man in front of you disappeared and in his place stood a lanky looking blond. 

 

Izuku looked to his mentor, shocked that he would just so casually let this happen. Not only that but you had managed to deduce that he was injured and where this injury was located - all done the moment you walked in. 

 

“Scar-arlet- san please,” the greenette bowed, “don’t tell anyone about this.”

 

You could only smile at him, nodding your head at his plea. Both males stared at you, waiting for a response. But you didn’t know what to offer to them. The principal had urged you to keep your situation under ropes, yet the same could be said of these two. They both looked tense, it was only fair that you shared that much with them. 

 

Sighing, you looked to the side, staring at the now setting sun. It was beautiful. It reminded you of home, of where you belonged. 

 

“I am not from this world,” a small laugh came from you. 

 

Both males didn’t know if you were pulling their legs or if this was just a defense mechanism. This prompted them to look at you quizzically, unsure of what this really meant. 

 

“I have only been in this world for,” you paused, counting on your finger, “about five to six days. Still have no idea on how to get home, back to my guildhall, to my friends and family.” 

 

“Guildhall?” Izuku finally voiced. 

 

You nodded. 

 

“In my world, we have powers too,” a fond smile took a hold of your features. 

 

All Might stared, silently pondering this revelation and its truth. He still was unsure if he was to believe what you were saying. Maybe you were making all of this up, all for the sake of making the two of them feel better about there cover being blown. But if this were to be true, it would make sense why you were so skilled. 

 

“Powers, like quirks? How would that work? Does everyone in your world have these powers or does only a small percentage have them? And what-” the boy was cut off. 

 

You hummed in response to his first question. 

 

“It is call magic, we have magic and I am a mage. Only a 10% of my world’s people can use magic, it is needed for the balance and order of things. Magic is tied to one’s life force, our feelings making it stronger and more effective.” 

 

“So you are mage?” Izuku asked.

 

Again you hummed and nodded. 

 

A small orb of magic appeared in the air. It began to move, shaping itself. Slowly, a symbol came to be, it was your guild mark. While your magic was a bit shaky, it was still clear as day to both males that saw it. Both of them had seen the marking on your stomach, on the place where your costume had been open and exposed. 

 

You motioned to the top of your head, your magic still present. Suddenly other guild marks began to show. One for Sabertooth, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel, Crime Sorciere, and a few others from smaller guilds. 

 

“All of these symbols which you see are guild marks. Guilds are organizations of sorts, were mages come together to live, take on missions, and make a living. There are three types of guilds,” you paused. 

 

All of the guild marks up above began to move, sorting into three columns. 

 

“The ones on my right, are Legal Guilds, meaning that they have been approved and registered by the Magic Council. In the middle are Dark Guilds, they have not been approved and/or registered by the Magic Council. They are mostly seen as criminal organizations.”

 

“And you are a part of a Legal Guild? I see your mark, uh - guild symbol on the right,” All Might voiced out. 

 

Again you nodded. 

 

“And this Magic Council is the equivalent to our Hero Public Safety Commission,” Izuku muttered. 

 

“Yes, but there is more to guilds. The last group, as you can see only has one mark,” both males looked to the side. “I only know of this one group, they are known as Independent Guilds and I am sure that there are more out there. While these guilds are not approved by the Magic Council, they are not seen as a criminal organization.”

 

At this Izuku’s muttering became louder. He began to pair your equivalent to theirs. While Legal Guilds would be Hero Agencies, and these mages could be seen as Heroes. With Independent Guilds, these could be considered small groups formed by vigilantes. But the Dark Guilds could be seen as groups of villains. 

 

Your magic was the equivalent to their quirks. In a world were quirks exist, these powers came to be physical abilities that also had limits, much like the body’s muscles did. But magic seemed to be something that was not as limited in your world. 

 

Not only that but only a small amount of people could use these powers. And from the way you spoke, it seemed that the usage of these powers was legal. 

 

Then again, by being in a Legal Guild, you were given leeway.

 

“The symbols you see are those that are given to guild members. It authenticated our status and power. You see,” you paused, a huge grin showing, “my guild is the strongest in all of Earth Land.” 

 

At this, the other marks vanished. The phoenix guild mark becoming larger. 

 

You went on to explain to them the system on which these guilds functioned by. Explaining the history behind it all. At first, guilds would battle one another for commercial rights and property settlements. But after the Second Trade War, a law was passed that prohibited such aggression. 

 

Because a guild could have a large number of members, there needed to be a leader of sorts. Here is where Guild Master came in. They are the ones in charge of all the legal papers, responding for any damage that was taken as a result of mages getting out of hand or just simply going overboard. 

 

“So the Master is the strongest mage?” Izuku asked. 

 

“Not necessarily. But they are one of the strongest, as that is needed for a leader,” you responded. 

 

Usually, the Guild Master was the strongest member, but that wasn’t always the case. You explained that there were three tiers. Under the Guild Master usually followed the S-Rank mages, they take the hardest jobs. Quests that could take a whole eternity by normal mage standards. And then followed the rest of the bunch. 

 

Although, in such cases like your guild, there existed a good bunch who could handle S-Rank missions, but needed to have an S-Rank mage go along to watch over. 

 

“Ar-are you an S-Rank mage?” Izuku sheepishly questioned. 

 

At this, you smirked. 

 

“Hmm, you tell me,” you responded. 

 

Suddenly the room began to shake. Purple light surrounded you, engulfing the whole room. Your magical presence could be sensed from across the campus, a few remaining teachers put on high alert. And the magical energy only seemed to grow thicker by the second, until it came to a sudden halt - no longer escalating. 

 

Your hair had been floating upward, eyes turning a sharp golden color. And as quickly as it had all started, your magic disappeared. A wicked smile playing at your lips.

 

Both males were shell shocked. All of that magical aura had been released and controlled so perfectly. You made sure to present to them just what you were hiding, making it clear to them that you were on a Pro-Hero’s level, maybe even beyond that. 

 

“YOU ARE?!” Izuku began to freak out. 

 

You began to laugh. “No, I didn’t make the cut during the exam. But I was a nominee,” you shrugged. 

 

“How old were you?” All Might questioned. 

 

At this you paused, thinking. 

 

“I think I was 12 or 13. I don’t remember too well, considering that we ended up getting trapped on Tenrou Island for 7 years,” you admitted. 

 

“7 YEARS!? HOW?”

 

“That’s a story for some other time, but technically speaking I should be 19 to 20,” you grinned. “But things happen. When the spell wore off, we came back to a world who kept moving, even without us in it.” 

 

Both males were shocked. You had been missing for 7 years. And when you came back, the world was different from the one you had left. They could only imagine the toll it took on you. 

 

You stared as they went through a series of emotions. Shock, astonishment, and then pity. 

 

“It may have sucked to have missed out on 7 years of our lives, but it's not like we really lost them. We didn’t age while trapped. We were all asleep and stayed the same. I have fought in wars,” you paused, looking down at your hands, “I almost died in the last one. So I can tell you for certain, those 7 years were the most peaceful ones of my life.” 

 

At this, both males didn’t even begin to digest the information. You had almost died. How does someone just move past that?

 

“I’m sor-” Izuku began, all before being cut off.

 

“Don’t be. I was fighting for Fairy Tail, for my friends - for family. As a Fairy Tail wizard, I always live with my life on the line, it was all or nothing.”

 

“You can’t possibly be serious about that. How can you imply that you were willing to die?” All Might chided. 

 

You could only hum, lost in thought. It was true. At first, you had been so willing to lay down your life if it meant that your Nakama got to live, but Erza once shared with you what happened that night when the Tower of Heaven was officially destroyed. 

 

Natsu had saved her. She had been so willing to die, to put in all the cards. 

 

“I was, and still am if need be, but,” you paused, looking him straight in the eyes, “ ‘You don’t die for your friends… you live for them.’ That’s what Natsu-ni told my big sis Erza, and I believe in his words.” 

 

It was clear to both of them that your moral compass was stronger than any other. Your loyalty unwavering, trust firm, and love as strong as ever. 

 

“Di-didn’t you ever feel like giving up?” Izuku voiced, his fists clenching. “Didn’t you ever feel like things were impossible? Like they weren’t meant to be.”

 

“I did. Anyone would have, given my circumstances. Yet there was always that little voice in my head that urged me to push forward. It was Natsu-ni who encouraged me, always reminding me to never lose hope. ‘The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on for so long.’ So many people fought for me, and I ought to return the favor.” 

 

“This Natsu fella seems like a wonderful young man,” All Might praised. 

 

“He is,” a small smile appeared. 

 

“So what do you plan on doing now?” Izuku questioned. 

 

“I plan on living, on fighting to get back home, because… I am a Fairy Tail wizard and we never give up. I am going back to my Nakama, no matter what.”

Chapter Text

“So what can you do… with your magic I mean?” Izuku babbled on, notebook in hand. 

 

You could only laugh at his enthusiastic face. After your mini-proclamation, both males nodded in understanding. It was only natural for you to want to go home. While they happen to be a bit skeptical, they opted to believe you. 

 

But it was clear to you that they still needed some convincing. You were sure that you had a few paintings of them, always storing important gifts in your spacial pockets - something you begged Erza to teach you. You managed to find three paintings. 

 

One of them was all of Team Natsu in front of the guild.  You couldn’t help but point at each person, going into detail about their magic, status, and just overall persona. The second picture was of you and Wendy, a small battle you two had to see just how strong you got during the one year Fairy Tail was disbanded. And the last picture was of an all-out brawl, members laughing while throwing punches. You lot were a rowdy bunch. 

 

“I can heal, store a few items in my space, open portals, and make explosions. But I am well acquainted with other Magic. I studied Illusion Magic and Celestial Magic.”

 

“Can you perform Ice-Make Magic?! Or used Dragon Slayer Magic?!”

 

You shook your head no. Explaining that Spacial Magic and Maker Magic didn’t mix too well. Not only that but Dragon Slayer Magic was ancient magic, something that was lost to time.

 

“I think that was enough for today. I believe I paid back my debt, now we all have secrets to keep,” you smiled. “Well I better get going, I need to get some clothes, have a feeling I am going to be sticking around for a while.”

 

Both males nodded in understanding. Smiling back at you. They were both thankful for this turn of events. You had more than paid them back, doing so tenfold. But this only left them with more questions. They understood that you were strong, more than capable of taking care of yourself, yet it was your family life that confused them. 

 

Not once did you point to a male or female, calling them your parents. Yet all of these unknown, and unrelated people were brought into question. You called them your siblings, but it was clear that none were related to you. Your sister, Erza Scarlet, was most likely than not your adoptive sister. 

 

“She’s strong All Might,” Izuku looked to the man beside him. 

 

“Both in spirit, mind, and body,” he replied.

 

 

-------------------

 

 

You followed after Midnight, holding onto a pile of dresses and rompers, as she called them. The two of you had been at it for a good hour by now. She had insisted on going to buy your undergarments first. Going from picking out frilly bras to lacy underwear. You were embarrassed, to say the least, but the ‘R-Rated’ hero didn’t even bat an eyelash. 

 

From there, the two of you ventured into a store were lotions, bath bombs, and candles were sold. She only picked out the ones which came in sets, perfume being a must. 

 

“Beach Vibes or Under the Stars?” she muttered. “Why not get both?!” 

 

And just like that, she tossed both items in, baskets matching the overall theme of the lotions and perfumes. The woman continued on her trek, deeper into the store. Her eyes shone as she looked through all the options, but in the end, just kept the two she originally found. 

 

From there the two of you walked into another shop. Here she picked out crop tops, jeans, shorts, and strappy shirts - since it was still warm. 

 

“What do you think about this one? I like the cute paw prints,” she shoved a shirt in your face. 

 

It was cute, and an actual shirt - not being cropped like the multiple others. This shirt seemed like an at-home shirt than a ‘going out’ one. You nodded, a huge grin etched onto your face. The paw prints were bright neon green, contrasting boldly with the black of the shirt - besides the material was soft as well. 

 

And that now brought you to here, Midnight pushing you into a changing room. She had wanted to see these dresses on and see them she did. In the end, you only got two loose flowing dresses - one with flowers, the other off the shoulder blue one - and a white striped romper. 

 

Satisfied with your purchases, the two of you finally headed home. But Midnight kept stoping, motioning to cute sandals or heels, which in the end she bought. The ride back home was pleasant, the both of you humming to songs. Even if you weren’t well acquainted with any of the music, you still sang along with what little bits stuck. 

 

“Thank you for today Auntie,” you bowed. 

 

She only laughed, shooing you away. The dark-haired woman bid her farewell, clicks fading as she left your parent’s apartment. Both males stared at you, Hizashi having a raised eyebrow and waiting for a detailed unfolding of your adventures to the mall. 

 

“Well, are you going to tell us what you bought?” Aizawa motioned to the items laying out in the middle of your room. 

 

You shook your head yes, but during dinner. The blond male, who you now called father, began to laugh at Aizawa’s grumpy expression. He was mostly upset with the fact that you “kicked” them out of your room - once his “man cave.” In truth, you felt a bit embarrassed with the undergarment choices, a few of them bolder than others. You certainly didn’t want your fathers seeing them. 

 

Once both men had left your room, going back to cooking, you began setting your things in their respective places. It wasn’t long before everything was put away, and you could relax. 

 

A bath was a must, besides you wanted to try out one of the bath bombs Midnight picked out. 

 

While relaxing in the lukewarm water, you reflected on today's events. You knew that you would have to discuss the revelation of you claiming not to be from this world and your soulmate. But where to start? 

 

There really was no right way to bring this up at the table, but this wasn’t something you could blow over. Drying yourself, you made your way into your room. You began lathering lotion on, then putting on some undergarments, proceeding to put on your sleeping wear. It was burgundy-colored, the shirt a cute reference to your tired looking father. The shorts were a bit short, reaching mid-thigh, but that was alright. 

 

Suddenly the mewing of a kitten caught your attention. Kneeling down, you saw Lily playing with some cords. You picked up the little furball, rocking him as he fell asleep, all the while you walked down the hallway. 

 

‘Might as well and get this over with,’ you figured. 

 

Both males had been arguing over something when they heard a soft clearing of your throat. They glanced over at you, waiting for you to speak. 

 

“I-,” you paused, “just promise you won’t get mad…”

 

If they hadn’t been paying attention before, now they were. 

 

“All Might and Izuku now know about my -umm- problem,” you looked down. “I didn’t have a choice but to tell them.” 

 

“You have got to be kidding me,” Aizawa finally muttered. 

 

“And that’s not all,” a pause ensued.

 

“Let me guess, you found your soulmate, just the icing to the cake,” Aizawa spoke sarcastically. 

 

You didn’t respond, head lowering a bit. A deep sigh left the dark-haired male, still waiting for what the second piece of news could be. But you still did not say a word, only now beginning to nod at what had been intended to be a joke at most. 

 

“YOU MET THEM?!” Your blond father yelled, beaming with happiness. 

 

“He’s in my class actually.” 

 

“Well as long as it isn’t Mineta or Bakugou… or Kaminari now that I think about, we should be good,” Aizawa added, his right hand rubbing his temple. 

 

Just what he needed. It was already hard enough that you now had actual parents, but a significant other would complicate the whole ordeal. But if it happened to be the class pervert who you were with, then all hell would break loose. Yet an explosive blond was not on the agenda either. Out of the three, Kaminari seemed like the better choice, but it really was a close call with Mineta and Bakugou. 

 

“It’s Bakugou, actually,” you paused, swallowing the lump in your throat. “And we talked about it, I chased him down actually.”

 

“He ran away?!” Aizawa was fuming. 

 

“It’s not something you can just shove onto someone who is emotionally constipated,” you defended. “He was already having a bad day as it was, and then to be told that he now had a significant other must have rubbed him the wrong way.”

 

“I-I’m taking a nap,” your father countered. 

 

And just like that, he walked away into their shared room. Hizashi only sighed, his hand landing on your shoulder. 

 

“Just give him some space, he can get grumpy like that,” he smiled, “why don’t we get seated? He’ll join us when he’s ready.”

 

 

---------------------

 

 

But he never did. 

 

You went to sleep without so much as a glance at Aizawa. He didn’t come out of the room until you were long asleep, checking in on you as he passed by. The disheveled man knew he was being childish, but he couldn’t help being upset. You are the daughter who he longed to have, and it seemed like you were maturing quicker then he would have liked.

 

It bothered him to no end that you would be taken away from both him and Hizashi - soulmate being another loud blond. It seemed to run in the family he supposed. 

 

The past few days in which both males had gotten to know you were the best of his whole entire life. You completed the little family they had going, and to lose you so soon broke his heart. He was aware the Hizashi would take it the hardest, he was a huge baby, even if said male acted “cool.” 

 

All Might and Izuku knowing your secret was bad in on itself, but now a soulmate. At the very least this secret was still a secret, sooner or later your classmates would become aware of your situation - along with the staff - but that still didn’t take away from the soulmate issue. 

 

Aizawa, though scared to have you go, wanted your leave to be as painless as possible. You are a wondrous child, having stolen his heart and Hizashi’s. 

 

He worried that this bond, tie, or whatever you wanted to call it, may lower your chances of ever going back. This newfound other may prevent you from leaving. It would break your heart to leave the explosive blond behind, to leave your adoptive parents, and friends. From day one you expressed the love and loyalty you held for those whom you loved. 

 

‘I’m a Fairy Tail wizard! I fight for my Nakama, I live for them.’ 

 

It never mattered to you if the relationship was blood-related, you saw everyone like family. And the last thing Aizawa wanted was for you to suffer. You had suffered so much already, going through things no child should ever experience. Was it wrong of him to try to protect you now? Trying to do what should have been done a long time ago - what was long overdue? 

 

Of course, it wasn’t, but he could have gone about things differently. Hizashi urged Aizawa that night to speak with you in the morning.

 

That morning you woke up, eyes a bit puffy from crying the night prior. 

 

“Um, hey, listen kid,” a gruff voice followed the light knocking. “I want to talk, hope that’s alright with you…” 

 

You didn’t want to go to school, having had an argument with your father. 

 

But you just weren’t sure how to address this situation with him. He was only trying to protect you, and you understood that, but you weren’t a child anymore. Last night, as you lay in bed, it occurred to you that he was only trying to do what was right - perhaps feeling somewhat responsible or guilty for the lack of parental activity and presence in your life. 

 

You realized that he truly only wished you the best. That night when he rescued you, the sadness that clouded his eyes seemed to have disappeared by the following day. 

 

Hizashi was much more energetic, and Aizawa seemed more at ease. They had longed for a child, and for so long at that. Then you just came tumbling into their arms, searching for love and guidance. They both came to love you that day, seeing you as someone they had long been with. 

 

“Come in,” you voiced out. 

 

You were fixing your tie when the sound of the knob turning let you know that Aizawa was coming in. Once you deemed your tie to be looking decent was it that you looked to the left. 

 

“You don’t have to apologize,” you smiled. “I understand where you are coming from, and as much as I will always need you, I can handle things on my own.”

 

“I know,” he sighed. “It’s just that I feel the need to be there for you, like-”

 

“You need to make up for lost time?” you questioned. 

 

He only nodded, shrugging a tad bit. Aizawa was not used to opening up, much less admitting he was wrong. 

 

“Is everything alright in here?” Hizashi pocked his head into the room. 

 

You nodded, a proud smile on your face. 

 

“I may not have known you both for long, but I… I love you both,” both men grunted, your figure hugging them tightly. 

 

Hizashi was trying so hard not to burst out in tears, the same could be said of Aizawa, but he was struggling more so with the smile that tugged at the corner of his lips. 

 

You all stayed like that for a solid few minutes. It was strange for you, to have parents. Gramps had been a grandfather figure to you and the rest of the guild members, but not an actual parent per se. Seeing Romeo have a father to return to, was something you longed for - something you became jealous of if you were being completely honest. 

 

But now you had those figures who you desperately longed for, the one thing you always wished upon on a star. 

 

They were your family now, and you’d be damned if you ever let them go. 

 

Slowly both males let go, Aizawa ruffling your hair and Hizashi laughing at your pouting lips. “It’s best if we start heading out the door, we don’t want to be late,” the blond snickered. 

 

Aizawa could only grumble, “-Sigh- Alright, let me grab my sleeping bag then.” 

 

At this you began to laugh, your fathers were something else. As both men exited your room, heading over to their room, you could hear the playful banter. Hizashi proclaiming that Aizawa no longer loved him and that his sleeping bag was a “homewrecker.” Your dark-haired father countered with a “not true,” and some cheesy comment - how his love was everlasting. 

 

By the time both males made it to the front of the apartment, you were playing with Lily. They were still playfully arguing with one another. You swear, they seemed like soulmates, more so than you and your explosive blond. 

 

You had been lost in thought when you neared the school, being taken aback by the massive amount of people crowding the path to the gates. It was a thick sea of reporters, flashing cameras, and the likes. Looking around, you noticed that you got separated from both males, standing in the middle of the onslaught of questions. 

 

“What’s All Might like?”

 

“Is it true that he is a teacher?” 

 

“Can you tell us more about All Might and his teaching?”

 

The questions were driving you insane. Never before had the press been this bad, and if you ever grew uncomfortable you would just hide in your ‘space,’ but you didn’t have that luxury here. You found yourself pressed against a wall, microphones shoved in front of your face. 

 

“I-I,” you swallowed. 

 

“NO FUCKING COMMENT,” a loud shout caught your attention. 

 

Katsuki hadn’t expected such an onslaught either but did his best to fight off the crowd. From the corner of his eye, he noticed your struggling form, yet he wasn’t willing to get close to you. 

 

“Your that slug-victim from last year!”

 

This comment leads to multiple reporters asking the blond questions. He was irked beyond belief and just wanted to get to class. Once again he was painted as some frail thing, and this pissed him off. 

 

With the media leaving you to pester Katsuki, you managed to finally take an actual breath of fresh air. Once you had calmed down a bit, you looked to the right, taking notice of the blond’s predicament. In a way, he had helped you out, so it was only fair if you returned the favor - besides he was your soulmate so that ought to count for something. 

 

You began pushing your way through the new reporters, finally coming to the center of attention. Quickly your hand wrapped around Katsuki’s, his palm a bit sweaty, but that was to be expected as a result of his quirk. It took him a second to register who had just grabbed onto his hand, a literal millisecond from exploding said extras hand to pieces when he saw it was you. 

 

A light blush began to coat his cheeks, still embarrassed over yesterday's events. It didn’t help that you held on so tight to him, this was the closest he had ever been to a female, someone other than his mother. 

 

He hadn’t fully comprehended just what he had accepted. 

 

The blond agreed with your proposal of trying things out. But he didn’t quite understand what that meant. He did not want to get ahead of himself and assume that the two of you were a couple of sorts now, but was not entirely sure of what to make of this.  

 

There was something different about you, something he had never once seen in another person. 

 

And he was not sure if this was something to be glad over. The boy, to say the very least, never really gave dating a second glance or a single second of his day. Yet here you were making him absolutely lose his mind. Just how was he supposed to act? He understood that by “trying” the two of you would let things happen naturally but he was afraid of how quickly the soulmate bond would bring you two together. 

 

He’s emotionally constipated and touch starved, not that he would ever admit such things, but just where did you fit in in all of this? 

 

“You’re alright, right?” your voice brought him out of his train of thought. 

 

You were leaning in a bit, checking him over and ensuring that he was ok. The boy had looked rather ticked off at the comments that they made. And while you had no idea what this “slug-victim” or “slug-incident” was, you could deduce that Katsuki had been caught up in the midst of it. 

 

Your hands came to cup his cheeks, pinching the little baby fat that remained. 

 

“Don’t look so gloomy, those reporters don’t know shit,” you beamed at him. “Now let's get going, we don’t want to make Aizawa-sensei mad.” 

 

Katsuki was once again in shock but didn’t fight you. He let you drag him along, fingers still intertwined with one another. The blond had no idea what these feelings were - the pounding of his heart faster than normal - yet he didn’t want to fight them. 

 

Slowly, his fingers squeezed back. Ever so slightly, they came to wrap around your hand, no longer limp. 

 

“You don’t have to pretend to be perfect for me or anyone for that matter,” you tilted your head, looking him square in the eyes. “Go at your own pace, I’ll wait.”

 

It was like a huge weight had been lifted over his shoulders. All this time he had been overthinking it. He was a perfectionist, always wanting to be number one. Soulmate business seemed to be something - although not entirely comfortable with - he wanted to succeed in as well. He had to be the best, even if it meant this moved quickly, but your words soothed him. 

 

Katsuki didn’t have to pretend, you had seen through his facade, one that even he had become blind to. 

 

His heart was filled with warmth for the first time, and you were the cause of this.

 

“Tch,” he clicked his tongue, looking to the side, a light blush coating his cheeks once more. 

 

“We’re in this together,” you paused, huge smile. “Just you and me, eh Sparky?”

 

He could only hum in response. This was all new to the both of you, perhaps a bit fast-paced. But whether this ship crashed and burned or sailed was up to the both of you. Soulmate bonds are such a powerful thing, but how will it change the both of you? 

 

The two of you could only wonder, hoping that this would work out. 

Chapter Text

A/n: Ahhhhh! I finally had time to write and got this chapter done. Hope you all enjoy it and thank you for being patient with me. Sorry for it being a bit short, anyhow hope this brings a smile to your face! Don't be shy, comment on anything I can improve on, thank you!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Ya’ going to let go of me soon,” the blond huffed out. 

 

The two of you had been walking for a while, hands still intertwined as the two of you rounded a corner. It wouldn’t be long before the two of you reached class’ 1-A’s room. All the while, a few students stood to the side, discussing the onslaught of questions and the crazy amount of reporters. 

 

“It never got this bad,” a boy mumbled to his group of friends. 

 

The other members of the group could only nod in agreement, a few voicing out their concerns, while others just played it off. 

 

“The media is bound to leave, they always do,” a girl shrugged. 

 

Well, that was somewhat reassuring, you didn’t need to feel on edge for the remainder of the day if that was the case. Yet something just wasn’t right about all of this, your gut could only churn. That massive amount of media couldn’t be good, something rotten was bound to take place and you could only hope that it wasn’t anything to grave. 

 

Before your mind could reel on about the possible outcomes of all of this, the blonds question - although more so of a statement - brought you out of your downward spiraling. 

 

“Oh,” your hand let go of his own. “Gomen, I sort of forgot.” 

 

The blond only grunted, shoving his hand into his pants pockets. Without so much as a glance, he began to walk on ahead, only pausing when you didn’t follow. 

 

Raising an eyebrow, “Aren’t ya’ coming?” 

 

A bright smile took ahold of your face, (e/c) eyes shining at his invitation. With a newfound pep in your step, you strode along right beside him - the two of you enjoying the silence. 

 

You could only look out the windows, watching as students filed in, how the trees’ leaves seemed to dance along with the ever-so gentle breeze. Katsuki glanced every so often to the side, watching how you seemed at ease, no longer tense like before at the school gates. Strangely enough, seeing a smile on your lips eased him - something he wouldn’t say to anyone else. 

 

Soon the doors of 1-A came into view, slightly open and indicating that someone else was already inside. The blond had a reputation to uphold, but as much as he wanted to walk ahead, the peacefulness of your presence held him right beside you. 

 

He opened the door, walking right alongside you. While he didn’t say anything, his glance was more than enough to have your heart race. 

 

‘Silly hormones, soulmate feelings be damned,’ you eternally cursed. 

 

It had been so difficult in trying to remain as neutral faced as Katsuki, but the smile that encased your lips wasn’t something that you were against completely. He was a work in progress, an ‘under construction’ project, but that is what kept all of this rather interesting. 

 

Parting ways, you headed to your seat, taking note of the silent two-toned male. He never said anything, always keeping to himself. Todoroki Shoto, from the looks of it he was a powerhouse male. He could use ice and fire, yet refused to use his left side. The boy looked broken, it was clear to you that he could use a friend. 

 

“Uh,” you struggled, “Todoroki-kun?”

 

Said boy only glanced to the side, face still unmoving and void of expression. This was going to be near impossible. 

 

“I noticed you use ice, it’s a very beautiful quirk,” you smiled, “it reminds me of home.”

 

Todoroki had been minding his business, plotting just how he was going to piss his father off today. He could show up late to practice, or just not show up at all. The boy could say he was meeting someone, that ought to send his father into a fury - funny all in on itself. 

 

Right as he was securing today’s plan, a voice called out to him. Glancing to the side, he took note of you. A shy smile rested on your face, almost unsure of speaking to him. 

 

Your eyes stared into his own, not even looking at his scar. But your words struck a particular chord in him. His quirk reminded you of home? And was beautiful? He didn’t know what to say, this was the first time he was speaking to someone out on his own accord. 

 

Sensing his hesitation, you continued. 

 

“Ice can be both dangerous and beautiful,” you paused. 

 

Your right hand came in front of you, your magic taking shape of small snowflakes - falling slowly in place. The boy was entranced by the display, further proving to him just how powerful you were. 

 

“Your ice is both of those things, and more,” the make-shift snow globe began to turn into a violent storm, all within your palm. “Emotions drive us, some are healthy while others are destructive.” 

 

Todoroki could only stare, everything he ever thought of you being erased. His eyes began to narrow, he didn’t like where this was going. It may have been because you read him so easily or because you seemed to know so much. He didn’t like this one bit. 

 

Your (e/c) eyes, once looking at your hand, came to look at his mismatched ones.

 

“Good-willed emotions can create something beautiful and build us up, but” the small storm in your hand was getting out of control, before ultimately exploding and disappearing, “rage-ridden ones will eventually become the one thing you fear the most. There is only so much one can take.” 

 

“And on what foundation of proof do you speak by?” his words were curt and to the point. 

 

You could only hum, eyes drifting to your hands. He may not know it, but you understood his pain to a certain extent. It was clear to you that he was hurting from the inside and was heading down a path of pure and utter destruction. 

 

When Erza had revealed to you the faith of Kei, the rage which flooded you couldn’t be described. They stole your childhood, family, friends, and perhaps even a bit of your soul. You wished nothing but to inflict the same pain.

 

Suddenly your eyes came to look at his own again, sorrow-filled yet hope ridden at the same time. 

 

“Scars come in all shapes and sizes, some visible to the naked eye, while others are eternal,” you glanced at his scar. “I may not have many outward ones, but the one which I carry inside is still healing. People stole so much from me, and the anger which I held almost cost me my life.”

 

Suddenly Todoroki felt exposed like his walls had been shattered and clothes been stripped away. He didn’t like the way you could read him, how certain you were regarding him. 

 

“Tch, you couldn’t possibly understand,” he glared. 

 

“That’s true, everyone's pain is different, but whether you chose to bare it on your own is up to you.” 

 

“I am not in pain, you are utterly delusional,” he countered. 

 

“Never said you were, you made the assumption,” you grinned. “You’re strong Todoroki-kun, I admire that about you, but you don’t have to do it on your own. If you ever need someone to speak with, I am here.”

 

“I-” Todoroki was flabbergasted. “I did not assume, rather you implied and I would prefer to not speak to you further,” he sharply addressed, still very defensive. 

 

“Hmm,” you hummed, “I apologize if I crossed a line, it’s just…”

 

Again you stared at his scar, a sad smile playing at your lips. This only further irked the boy, never had someone bothered him so. 

 

“What?” he rudely asked. 

 

“I, too, am in pain. The eyes of an individual speak so much of their soul,” your hand lightly reached out to his scar. 

 

He didn’t know why he let you. Your body had been on auto-pilot, moving and by the time you came to see what you were doing it was much too late. You had half expected your arm to be burnt or frozen off. Either one sounded rather painful. But that wasn’t the only thing that shocked you. Your hand had engulfed itself in your magic, preparing to heal his scar - even if it would just be a waste. 

 

Todoroki just sat there wide-eyed. What was he supposed to say? Your hand inched closer to his face by the second and he didn’t know what to do, he wanted to slap your hand away but he just couldn’t bring himself to do it. 

 

“I know what if feels like to think you are alone,” you softly spoke, body leaning over your desk, and right hand soothing his scar. 

 

The boy, against his better judgment, leaned into this soft-spoken touch - he was touch starved. His eyes lingered on your own for a second, realizing that you meant every single word. As much as he wanted to enjoy your touch, somewhat happy at the fact that you were trying to heal him it seemed - a warm feeling coming from your hand perched on top of his eye-, he knew he needed to back away. The feeling of eyes burning holes through his skull was finally beginning to piss him off. 

 

Slowly he backed away, his lips twitching a tad bit, you found it endearing. 

 

Todoroki seemed less tense than before, somewhat accepting your comforting words. Perhaps making a friend wouldn’t be all that bad. And even if he couldn’t use that term to describe you, acquaintance would be alright with him. 

 

“How about we start anew?” he questioned, hand stuck out. “I am Todoroki Shoto, a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” 

 

You couldn’t help the small laugh that escaped your lips, right hand coming to take his in a firm handshake. His lips once again twitched, the corners rising a bit. 

 

“Same! I am Scarlet (F/n), but you can call me by my first name,” you beamed. 

 

In that moment you took notice of the searing look Bakugou aimed towards the both of you. It somewhat made you back away from Todoroki, sensing the blond’s jealousy? Your soulmate tattoo began to burn, having your stomach churn. Looking away from the two-toned boy, your eyes meet with the blond’s burning amber ones. 

 

Unknowingly, your hand retracted from Todoroki’s, going to your hip and rubbing light circles on top of where the soulmate mark was located. A light smile graced your lips, eyes still glued onto Bakugou’s. His staring seemed to become light, hostile demeanor almost gone. 

 

Todoroki glanced towards the front, seeing who it was you were looking at. It took a while before his eyes landed on Bakugou. He was a bit surprised, finding it odd that you two were on good terms. Just the other day he had been the cause for your tears, him storming out. Sensing that this was a rather personal thing, he went back to looking through his notes, leaving you and the blond to stare each other down.   

 

Said blond could only stare at you, eyes widening when he noticed the placement of your hand. A light blush dusted his cheeks, a warm feeling overtaking his body. In a way you were comforting him, the burning on his hip long gone - now replaced with a soothing warmth. 

 

His own hand also reached down to his hip, lightly running his fingers over it. Even if he felt silly doing such a thing, he couldn’t deny the warm feeling or how he wished for it to last longer. 

Even as other students started to walk in, his gaze still lingered. He couldn’t help these feelings, and no matter how much he wished for them to leave, somewhere deep inside, his soul jumped for joy. It wasn’t until you pointed ahead, cheeks also dusted pink when he looked away. 

 

When Aizawa had walked in was a mystery to the boy. His cheeks only flared up further at the scrutinizing gaze said teacher had on him. Gritting his teeth, he looked down onto his open notebook, pretending to do something. It was quite in the room, everyone waiting for Aizawa to begin. 

 

“Bakugou,” he began, papers shifting in hand, “you have tremendous potential, so quit acting like a child. That is rather wasteful.”

 

Said blond could only grumble in response. His words were jumbled but no one dared to speak on it. 

 

“Midoriya, you need to get better control on your quirk,” Aizawa paused, eyes glancing toward the shaking boy. “We could use that power of yours in the future, so don’t say you can’t control it.”

 

And he went off on everyone's techniques. Only a select few received his acknowledgment.   It was clear to you that he wished to say more about your technique, but chose to keep it to himself. He could go on and on about you back home, where both he and Hizashi could express their love for you without it seeming biased. 

 

Once he finished with the somewhat brief, but detailed run of yesterday’s event, he continued with class. 

 

“Now for important matters,” he paused, eyes glancing in search of something. “It is time for you to pick a class representative.” 

 

“How are we going to do that?” 

 

“We don’t even know each other that well.”

 

“I don’t care what you do,” Aizawa began to zip up his sleeping bag, “as long as you chose by the end of my nap.” 

 

A solid lump of yellow could be seen toppling over and landing with a thump. It seemed like you were all on your own. Suddenly a loud commotion took a hold of your class, multiple people yelling out.

 

Even your explosive of a soulmate had jumped at this chance. But from the glances and straight-up “no’s,” it was clear that he would not be one of the main people to be considered. 

 

It made you laugh. He had begun to yell profanities at everyone who told him that his anger issues where the underlying problem. He was a work of art to say the very least, but you wouldn’t have him any other way. 

 

In the end, Izu-kun had gotten three votes and Momo two. Of course, you had voted for the ponytailed girl, giving Katsuki such power would only inflate his ego and you didn’t need that at the moment. The blond raged in his seat as the greenette made his way up to the front with Momo lightly shaking her head. 

 

Izu-kun obviously was a bundle of nerves, he may be a great leader in the heat of the moment, but other than that he was just a cute little cinnamon roll. Today was going to be a long day, lunch couldn’t come any sooner.

Chapter Text

A/n: So I finally finished this chapter and am so pleased with the way it turned out. Sorry for the long wait, but I tried my hardest to make it up by making this a bit long. Hope you all enjoy and that your day is made better by reading. Thank you for reading! Oh, quick disclaimer, is slight intimacy (if you want to call it that towards the end) and if you aren't comfortable with that then I can leave a warning. Again thank you for your time and hope you all have a great morning, evening, night, and so forth!! <3

 

______________________________________________________________

 

“And this is why the English language is so confusing,” Hizashi, whined a bit, marker twirling in between his fingers. “Well, that is all for today, fellow listeners.”

 

You began to pack your items into your bag, getting ready for lunch to begin at any second. While a few of your classmates began to talk, you opted to using this time to tidy up your desk seeing as it was in disarray. 

 

“So where are you going to sit?” A cheery voice caught your attention. 

 

Looking up, your (e/c) eyes caught sight of Mina, her smile bright and hands behind her back. You could only hum, left hand going to cup your chin and elbow rest on the desk - in a thinking motion. 

 

“I don’t know yet, might just walk outside today,” you shrugged. 

 

All this time you had either spent your lunch alone or in Shinsou’s - Toshi as you liked to tease him - presence. If you really thought about it, you never once sat with your classmates. This must have been off-putting for some, so it was about time you sat with them for once. 

 

“Well, why don’t you join us today,” Denki voiced out, leaning on some desk. 

 

“Yeah! So what do you say,” Kirishima added - a huge smile plastered on his face. 

 

Right beside him stood this boy with black hair, is elbows looked weird, but you knew that this must have been as a result of his quirk. He offered a small smile, his fingers playing lightly with the hem of his blazer. The two of you hadn’t ever talked, perhaps with this sitting you could get to know him better. 

 

“Sure, why not!” you grinned back at them. 

 

You went to stand, hands pushing your skirt down. Mina took a hold of your hands - once free - playing with them as she rambled on about the food. Her high spirits got you going as well. The boys had begun a conversation of their own, discussing some new workout. All the while the girl in front of you discussed all of the great choices that you lot were to have. 

 

It was wonderful, everyone was talking, all in their little clusters. Out of the corner of your eye, you caught a glimpse of your grumpy blond. His eyes were closed, just waiting for the bell to ring and for it to be time to eat. 

 

Eventually, the bell did ring, everyone, rushing out of the classroom and to the lunch area. Mina pulled you along, the three boys trailing behind, a certain redhead dragging the scowling ash-blond. The lines were long, students - of all shapes and sizes - taking up the mass cafeteria. 

 

“So what are you going to get?” Mina asked, her bottom lip jutted out in thought. “I am thinking of getting some okra.”

 

“Don’t know, maybe some strawberry cake,” a sad smile graces your lips. 

 

At this the girl began to laugh, thinking that it was a joke and completely missing the smile. The other boys found it funny as well, not that you could blame them. Cake wasn’t all that good for you, but today you just did not find anything particularly appetizing. And the talk with Todoroki did not help to ease your homesickness. 

 

“Cake ain’t going to help ya’ out, you dumb ass,” Katsuki huffed from beside Kirishima. 

 

Humming in response you only looked on ahead, mind drifting off to Fairy Tail. 

 

Start of FlashBack

 

“Natsu, behind you,” you yelled, a 10-year-old you ran up to him. 

 

Erza sat a good few feet away, munching on her nth piece of strawberry cake. She watched as you ran behind said boy, right arm engulfed in your magic. You had peacefully been reading a new book that Levy uncovered in the Guild’s extensive library. 

 

Natsu had passed by you, fighting with Happy, when the exceed tossed a half-eaten fish at the Dragon Slayer and he in turn deflected it. The fish flew in your direction, landing on the already fading pages. If matters couldn’t be made worst, the guild had just gotten into an all-out brawl, a SHIRTLESS GRAY crashing onto your table and ripping the poor book in half. 

 

This book had been one you were in search for years, hoping that this would make your magic easier to control, seeing as no one had ever heard of your magic in great detail. 

 

And now one of the only books you had ever found, was ripped in half and all at the fault of a pink-haired idiot. It was because of this that Erza sat happily in her corner, letting you beat said pinkette to a bloody pulp. 

 

At your yell, Natsu’s once haughty grin was wiped clean, now sporting a ghostly white complexion as your fist made contact with his jaw. A loud explosion went off as his body went soaring through the air. 

 

Guild members at the sudden sound of a loud explosion backed off, not risking facing your or Erza’s wrath. Some stood in awe and others in fear as your hair floated about, a purple - with a mix of azure - aura surrounding you. In both of your hands galaxy orbs captured your hands, eyes blazing with anger and a pinch of pissed off. 

 

Erza continued to eat her cake, deciding to break up the fight if it escalated too quickly, but other than that she would put no halt until her precious cake had been devoured. 

 

In a matter of seconds, you had appeared behind Natsu’s still off guard form, a solid kick to his back sending him crashing through the guildhall’s doors. The rest of the guild could only follow behind your enraged form, the sound of your boots, outdone by the rest of their pounding feet. 

 

The redhead only hummed, plate in her left hand and fork in her right as she walked out to spectate the fight. Even in a midst of fury, you had been smart enough to take this fight outside, rather than risk a good yelling from Gramps. 

 

“You idiot!” you yelled, running at the ‘still seeing stars’ Fire Dragon Slayer. 

 

Just as your left hand was going to land a hit, a hard kick to the side had the air inside you leaving. Natsu jumped back, both hands ablaze. He, once again, was sporting a wicked grin. 

 

“Now I got a fire in my belly,” he teased. 

 

Finally having caught your breath, your eyes widened as Natsu nearly missed your face - flames licking your checks as his fist came down hard in front of you. Your body leaned back, knee rising before your leg swung out in a kick. 

 

“That the best you got,” Natsu shot back, his hand having gripped your ankle in a tight hold.

 

“Not even close,” you countered, a growl escaping your gritted teeth. 

 

You quickly then swung your other leg, left arm coming to grab onto his shoulder as you pushed yourself up. With your leg now around his neck, his hand let go of your other leg in an attempt to stop you before you began to choke him, but it was much too late. Now, both legs, crossed on top of his chest. 

 

Taking the advantage of height at this point, you brought your right fist down. An explosion went off as it made contact with his face. 

 

Natsu was once again seeing stars, but his hands began to light up in flames, burning your legs. Tears began to form in the corner of your eyes, but you pushed through. Both your arms came to wrap around his face, body pulling back as hard as you could. Losing his balance, his left arm shot out to the side in hopes of catching himself. 

 

With a leg now loose, you brought it up and quickly slammed it down, another explosion going off and bruising his chest; just right above the ending of his rib cage. 

 

The kick had been a success, causing his right arm to loosen up enough for you to jump away. 

 

He now looked pissed, but his grin was still ever-present. You could only huff. There was still a lot for you to learn, seeing as you could only make a few explosions at the moment - not being so well at controlling where they appeared either. 

 

“Fire Dragon’s - ROAR!” 

 

Your body moved to the side, rolling on the floor as you tried to evade the burning fire. It was like a switch had been flicked, your eyes now blazing brighter than his flames. 

 

“Territory!” you yelled out of nowhere, your body moving quicker than should be possible. “Capture & Hold!” 

 

A galaxy covered sphere engulfed Natsu, body now stuck in your ‘space’ and unable to move. He tried using his flames but found that the more magic he released the more he felt weak. You seemed to be taking his magic, seeing as you were stronger than before. One second you had been a good few feet in front of him, but now you were on top.

 

Both your legs came down hard, your body pushing him onto the ground with a loud explosion. His mouth opened in a silent scream, the sound of a few bones cracking at impact.

 

“Don’t. You. Ever. RUIN ANOTHER BOOK!” 

 

Your right hand came down hard, knocking him out for good. Seeing that he was no longer a bother, you jumped off him and walked away like nothing had ever happened. 

 

Now you had to go a see if you could find a spell to fix the book, you remembered a time spell. But most of it was missing, seeing as it was a Lost Magic type of spell, but nothing you couldn’t just put back together given time. Levy had warned you in regards to using time spells, but you needed this book and it was all Natsu and Gray’s… GRAY! 

 

‘That bastard! I almost forgot to give him his well-deserved beating!’

 

Looking around the crowd, your eyes locked on the Ice Mage. He seemed to catch on, turning on his heel and running like a mad man. 

 

“GRAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT! GET BACK HERE!” you ran after him. 

 

The nearby witnesses cleared a path so quickly, you’d think you were royalty. Your small legs moved so rapidly that you were only a blur of fury as you passed by. Erza still nibbled on her cake, humming as you chased after the other idiot. 

 

“Oh, (Y/n) don’t forget to be back at the guild before dinner!” the redhead commented. 

 

She could only see the bopping of your head in acknowledgment as you disappeared down the road. Everyone stood silently, just watching as Erza finished her slice of cake before the sound of explosions in the distance caught their attention. A few began to pray for Gray, seeing as his yells for mercy reached even them; both of you having been gone for a good half an hour (so a very good amount of distance). 

 

That afternoon the guildhall doors opened and in came a crawling Gray. You happen to be sitting on his back, proud smile on your face as your eyes scanned over some other book. Said book in your hands looked even more worn out than the other, a few of its pages either burned or torn off.

 

A paper laid flat in front of you, and on Gray’s back. On it some scribbles could be seen, but nothing that any of them could read. 

 

From that day on, if either one saw a book in your hand, they turned around so fast that they got whiplash as they ran in the opposite direction. The spell you had been trying to figure out remained a mystery, well until you meet Ultear Milkovich, but that was a story for another time.

 

End of FlashBack

 

Your body had been on autopilot, moving along the line with the rest of your group. Just as you came too, your hand had been reaching for a slice of strawberry shortcake, when a larger one slapped it away. You looked to the side, crimson eyes glaring you down as he put down a plate of Katsudon - similar to his own with the exception of the crazy amount of hot sauce he poured on - smack in the middle of your tray. 

 

Again your had shot for the slice of cake, before once again having it smacked away. The blond paid no mind to your small glare, instead reaching for some sliced up strawberries in a bowl and placing that on the plate instead. He then ushered you to the side, body right behind as he made room for others to grab some lunch as well. 

 

You could only huff in annoyance, but it didn’t last very long seeing as he was only looking out for you. The group was still chattering, having completely missed this little moment between the two of you. 

 

Mina continued to rave on about this cute band from America, gushing over how hot their lead singer was. Kirishima on the other hand argued that the lead guitarist was the cutest, calling them manly and praising their amazing riffs. 

 

“Nah, I still think that Sixth Harmony is better,” Denki commented. 

 

“Bro,” Kirishima only shook his head, “Little Jix is totally better.” 

 

“Nowhere is where you both are wrong,” Mina interjected one of her arms wrapped around your shoulder. “Destiny's Hild was totally the best, right Scarlet-chan?”

 

All eyes were now on you, even Katsuki was curious to see what music you listened too. You hadn’t been in this world for too long, only having listened to a few songs with Midnight the other day. And even then you hadn’t remembered who the artists were or the name of the songs for that matter. 

 

“Um,” you paused. “I-umm-I really don’t listen to songs, but I can play a few instruments,” you commented, deeply hoping that this would change the conversation. 

 

“Really!” at this the black-haired boy piped up. “What do you play?” 

 

“Se-Sero, right?” you questioned, hand reaching into your blazer pocket for your money. 

 

The boy nodded, a look of relief taking a hold of him. Everyone now having paid for their lunch began to walk in search of a table. Katsuki walked beside you, his scowl still ever-present as before. You hummed in thought, thinking of the few instruments you had learned to play. 

 

“Well, I can play the violin, drums, guitar, and a little piano,” you smiled

 

“You can play that many?!” Mina yelled, voice giddy. 

 

“Yup,” you respond, popping the ‘p’. 

 

With this in mind, the whole group began to go off on a roller coaster of topics. Spotting an open table, the lot of you all sat down, Kirishima, Sero, Denki, and Mina going on about how they could form a band. Denki brought up Jirou, saying that she would be a great addition, and Kirishima nodding in agreement. 

 

You could only laugh at their clownery, they were a rowdy bunch, but you wouldn’t trade it for the world. This conversion soon drifted back to musical artists, Denki and Mina playing songs that they could ‘bop’ too. Whatever ‘bop’ meant. 

 

Beside you, your grumpy grump of a soulmate uttered curse words as he stuffed his mouth with food. It was rather cute, yet off-putting at the same time. 

 

“ ‘My Type’ by Saweety is bomb,” Mina gushed. 

 

You looked up at the sound of the word ‘bomb’, your body tensing at the thought of danger. It wasn’t until Mina’s arm swung around your neck again that you were brought out of the ‘Fight or Flight’ mode. 

 

“You ever heard of it?” she questioned. 

 

At this, you shook your head no. 

 

“Really!? Oh my god, you have to hear it then. I thought you would know it, seeing as you act like a bad bitch and whatnot,” she went on, rambling as her fingers typed away at the small device in her hands. 

 

“Um, no,” you sheepishly admitted, fingers twiddling. 

 

“Ah!” she exclaimed. “I found it! Get ready to be mind blown,” she gushed. 

 

“Ok?” 

 

You looked to the side, making eye contact with the blond. He looked rather amused at the predicament, seeing as you were squirming to get away and somewhat scared to see what this song was all about. Your eyes were pleading with him, to help you, but he could watch you suffer for a bit, seeing as you smacked him in the face with his own goddamn bag. 

 

“Hennessy on my lips, take a little sip

 Privacy on the door, I'ma make the shit grip

 Rich -bleep-, eight-figure, that's my type

 That's my type, -bleep- that's my type…”

 

To say that you were horrified, yet intrigued was an understatement. The song was so vulgar, some words not even registering with your brain as it went by. Kirishima seemed to be having the time of his life, both him and Denki backing Mina up. 

 

Just as they were getting to the “good part,” as they so called it, when an alarm went off, the music dying off in the background as the intercom announced a ‘Level 3’ breach.

 

You could only look at the others, watching as they all seemed to lose some color. Mina jumped up, going over the table like a mad-woman. Kirishima and Denki followed after her, Sero not far behind. You were awe struck, and still in shock. Katsuki noticed that you were not moving. Huffing out another string of curse words, his hand grabbed onto your own and began hulling your sorry ass down the corridor. 

 

What the two of you had not expected was the onslaught of people to be pushing and shoving. 

 

“The he-” the blond was cut off.

 

You hummed, looking to the side, only to see the blond’s face about to crash into your own. The two of you were pushed up against the wall, students pushing and shoving as they went by. Both of your faces lit up like Christmas lights, a bright shade of pinking covering both of your cheeks. 

 

(You can skip now) 

 

Katsuki’s chest was pressed against you, your chest pushing right up against his. He noticed how your cheeks quickly became colored red, your neck turning a tad pink in the process. You looked to the side, eyes closing in both embarrassment and awkwardness. His right knee was lodged right in between your own, the school skirt riding up your thighs. 

 

The blond had been quick to stick his hands out the moment he felt a push, hoping to catch his balance. What he did not notice was where his hands landed. At first, he didn’t even see where, you not feeling either - both of you completely flustered by the lack of personal space. 

 

But when he went to push back, you gasped, cheeks being painted a deep scarlet - a color so red that Erza’s hair would be put to shame. 

 

Katsuki had to do a double-take, crimson eyes looking down to see just “where” his hands had landed. His eyes nearly bulged out of his head when he saw that he was groping your chest, the fabric scrunching in his hold and a few buttons trying their best to keep your chest closed - but a few of the small holes gave him a sneak peek at your bra. 

 

His cheeks were burning. He could see the frills to the bra, finding it rather cute. You on the other hand felt violated, yet ok with it? It wasn’t like he had meant to touch you, it had all been an accident. 

 

The blond, having finally snapped out of gaze, looked up. His crimson eyes landed with your (e/c) own. You looked embarrassed beyond belief. Sensing that the pushing had gotten lighter, his hands let go, falling to his side as he tried to stand back up. 

 

And again came another hard shove, this time his hands didn’t shoot forward, scared of catching something other than the wall. But this proved to just be worse. 

 

Katsuki straight up face planted, landing right in between your chest. You could only let out a surprised ‘eep’ hands flying to cover your face. Blond tufts of hair tickled your exposed neck and underside of your chin, few managing to rub against your cheeks. 

 

Your face was bloodshot at this point, literal steam beginning to come out from beside you. At first, you thought this to be yourself overheating, but moving your hands to the side, you took note that it was coming from under you. (E/c) eyes glanced down, almost popping out of their sockets at the malfunctioning Katsuki. 

 

You could see his neck was bright red, his face could not be dong any better. Slowly his arms came to wrap around you, hands gripping at the back of your blazer. 

 

(You can continue from here if you skipped)

 

Looking to the side, you noticed that the pushing of students had come to a halt. You followed their stares seeing Iida at the top of the exit, his legs shaking as he announced that the breach had only been the media.  

 

Even at the sound of this revelation, Katsuki still held onto you, blush still ever-present but calmer than before. 

 

“Hey,” you began, voice low. “You can let go now Firec-”

 

“Just shut up, you shitty woman,” he mumbled. “L-let me enjoy this a bit longer.”

 

Again your cheeks colored themselves. You could only smile, he was acting like a child who missed his mother. A small chuckle left your lips, hands coming around his neck. Iida continued explaining the situation, his voice muffled out as you and Katsuki shared another small moment. 

 

Your hands began to play with his hair, a hum of approval coming from the blond. 

 

“Ok,” you replied. 

 

‘Katsuki.exe has stopped working… well at least for a little bit…’

Chapter Text

After a little while, the blond did let go, his face still a bright crimson as he looked in the other direction. It was rather endearing how, even though his body was still somewhat close, he was still reluctant on touching you again. 

 

The crowd began to disperse, students mumbling about how they had panicked over nothing. It was rather interesting watching how Iida got down. 

 

Eventually, Mina and the others came back - all stuck in the crowd - complaining how they actually freaked out over something so trivial. But all in all, they were happy that it wasn’t anything too big. They went on ahead, completely overlooking how close the blond was to you. 

 

“Let’s get going, hmm,” you smile, grabbing onto his wrist. 

 

“Tch,” his blushed slightly. 

 

You both began to walk in the direction, and while he made no effort to grab a hold onto your hand, he didn’t exactly swat your hand away either. The walk was silent but peaceful. He kept glancing every so often, curious as to why you hadn’t let go - not that he was complaining - but he wanted to know what was going through that head of yours. 

 

All this time, you couldn’t help the sinking feeling you got. There was just something wrong about the reporters. The walls were supposed to not let anyone in, but they did… And that wasn’t the only thing, the way how that wall had just disappeared was troubling you. 

 

It could be possible that one of the reporters had a quirk that strong, yet you really couldn’t see anyone of them going against the law and using their power to get the latest scope on All Might. 

 

You may have not been a Natsu or Erza, but you could tell that something wasn’t right.

 

 

~Back at Fairy Tail~

 

Everyone now stared at the guild’s drunkard, in her hand their only clue to possibly finding you. No one made a noise, the only sound being the tears and sobs from a few members who were rather close with you. 

 

“An-and that’s not all,” Cana continued. 

 

“What do you mean?” Wendy sniffled. 

 

“Levy, it’s best if you come and check it out,” the brunette motioned her free hand for the blue-haired Solid Script Mage. 

 

The small woman could only stand from her makeshift seat in Gajeel’s lap. She was still rather shaken up by your sudden disappearance, but if there was anything that she could do to help you get back then so be it. 

 

As she walked up to the card user, Ezra, too, began to walk in her direction - face determined to get you back no matter the cost. 

 

Wendy followed right behind the red-head, all of Team Natsu now in tow. It wasn’t long before everyone wanted to head down, but before too many people could head down to the cellar, Gramps spoke. 

 

“Only a few at a time,” he huffed out. “Team Natsu, Levy and Cana, all of you head down there and try to see if you guys figure anything out.”

 

“Right,” a multitude of voices agreed. 

 

And down went the selected few. Levy, Cana, and Erza led the group, only stopping as they let the brunette open the door to the cellar. Once they walked in, all - except for Cana - froze in place. Before them lay a door which they had never seen before, and they were certain that it couldn’t lead to an actual place. 

 

Cana was the one who broke their trance, walking ahead, eventually coming to a halt right in front of the door. She crouched, left hand following the engraved writing. 

 

“This is why I called for Levy,” Cana motioned to the inscriptions. 

 

“Let me get a closer look.”

 

Now Levy walked to the door, glasses framing her face as she inspected the door. Her brows knitted together in frustration, a few words were coherent, but more than half were either in ancient writing or in just some unknown dialect. She continued to scrutinize the door, hands tracing up and down, eventually landing on its knob only to figure out that it wouldn’t budge. 

 

“Wendy… Natsu,” Erza turned to the two dragon slayers, “can you see where (Y/n)’s scent ends?”

 

The two only nodded, both their noses beginning the search. While they began smelling, searching, and following your scent, Lucy came to stand beside Levy, glasses also adorning her face. She was just as confused by the writing, Gray stood off to the side, eyes following the two dragon slayers in their endeavor to get to you. 

 

Soon both dragon slayers stood in front of the door. Natsu could only glare at the said thing, Wendy tearing up at the prospect of you having been kidnapped. 

 

Gray continued to stare, eyes having been inspecting the room when they first arrived. It didn’t seem like you struggled, most likely having been caught off guard. The door really threw him off, he was aware that it didn’t lead anywhere, perhaps it was a portal?

 

“Her trail goes into there,” Wendy mumbles. 

 

“I thought so,” Levy sighs. “This isn’t anything we have come across, I am going to need to crack this language out.”

 

“How long would we have to wait,” Erza paced anxiously.

 

Levy could only shrug her shoulders, she didn’t know. These inscriptions were ones that she had never seen. She could tell that some ancient and modern text was in the mix, but the unknown writing greatly worried her. The door was shield-shut, and wouldn’t budge at all. 

 

Wendy kept her eyes on the door, something calling her to it. She inched closer to the door, a right hand extending to rest on top of it. Suddenly a thought hit her. Quickly she turned to Cana, the card wizard still trying to wrap around this unknown door. The brunette couldn’t help playing with the waistband of her skirt. 

 

“Cana,” the sky dragon slayer addressed. “Do you think you could use your cards to track (Y/n) or make some connection with her? You gave her one of your cards once, so couldn’t that work?”

 

All eyes now rested on said woman, hoping that this was a lead they could use. 

 

“Hmm, I think so…,” Cana paused, “but I am unsure if it would work.”

 

“Anything is better than nothing at all,” Erza encouraged. 

 

Nodding the woman pulled out a few cards, shifting over the multitude in her hands. While she continued to look and find a somewhat possible combination, Levy continued to look over the writing. Lucy sat right beside her, a book in hand which both of them used to confirm certain words. 

 

“Damn it,” Natsu’s fist collided with the wall. “We should have been with her.” 

 

No one said a word, there was nothing any one of them could say. They all just watched as the pinkette walked back up to the guild, obviously hurt by these turn of events. Levy’s heavy sigh wasn’t any better. 

 

“What is it?” Erza questioned. 

 

“I am going to need a few days, maybe even a few weeks,” the girl continued.

 

“Well I think I got the right cards, lets head upstairs,” Cana chimed in. “We are going to need all the magic we can get for this spell.”

 

Everyone else could only nod, all of them walking on ahead and up the stairs. But before they did so, Cana walked up to the door and placed a card on the front of it - the thing sticking on tightly. With a firm nod, the brunette walked on up and out of the cellar. 

 

All of them were quite, continuing all up ahead. The moment that they walked out of the door it seemed like the whole guild was waiting for them. They all were waiting to hear what was going on that could be done. Erza walked up to Gramps, explaining the plan for the time being to the best of her ability. 

 

Lucy and Cana chatted as they made their way to the center of the guildhall. Wendy was right beside them, Carla in her arms. 

 

Canna sat on the floor, eleven cards placed in front of her; the twelfth on the door down below. She was nervous, this was a combination which she had never tried and she was hoping it would open a portal of sorts. Her goal was to somehow magically activate the card (Y/n) had been gifted a while ago, hoping to: locate, communicate, and/or leave a message for the girl. 

 

Lucy sat behind her, hands placed on her shoulders. Much like when she gathered everyone’s magic to perform ‘Fairy Sphere’, she was to collect everyone's magic and transfer it over to Cana. Wendy stood off to the side, enhancing Lucy and Cana’s powers. 

 

“Alright everyone,” Erza’s voice boomed, “I am asking for your strength, power, and magical energy.”

 

“You heard her you brats,” Gramps muttered. “Let’s get our missing member back!”

 

A multitude of ‘yeah’s!’ resounded around the guildhall. It wasn’t long before everyone was releasing all the magic they had. Different colored magical energy covered the guild. If anyone were to pass by outside, they would think some fight was about to take place. Lucy concentrated on garnering all the magic, passing it over to Cana. 

 

The brunette gulped, feeling the surge of power taking over her body. Taking a deep breath, she slammed her palms onto the floor under her, the cards began to glow. 

 

“FIND AND LINK!” Cana yelled. 

 

At first, the cards glowed a golden color, beginning to float a mere inch off the ground. The middle card - one with the drawing of you on it - floated on top of a card with an arrow, which was spinning. As the spinning began to slow down, it froze in place, facing downwards to where the door which you fell in was located. But as quickly as it froze, it’s golden color faded as well. 

 

The brunette let out a pained scream as an unknown enchantment seemed to be activated. Red twisting tendrils wrapped around her body. Her eyes began to go white, tears falling down her face as she continued with the spell. 

 

Then right behind her Lucy, too, yelled out in agony. The red tendrils had a hold on her body as well. 

 

“Stop!” Natsu yelled. 

 

“NO!” Both the blond and brunette screamed back. 

 

No one else could see it but they could, a white tendril was touching bases with the cards. The halted arrow card almost beginning to move again. But the pain was becoming unbearable, they didn’t know how much longer they could hold on for. 

 

The white tendril continued to touch the cards, wrapping around in a circle as it made contact. But the closer it got to the middle, the slower it moved. Both women continued on their endeavor, they were going to contact you at the very least. They watched as the tendril continued, slowly inching toward the final two cards. 

 

But right as it was about to touch with your card, it froze. 

 

“WE NEED MORE!” Lucy yelled. 

 

Cana could only focus on the cards in front of her. She was going to reach you if that was the last thing she did. 

 

Finally, the tendril connected with your card, all before a beam shot up towards the arrow card - the piece of paper being shred to pieces. A huge magical circle appeared overhead, spinning in place. A loading bar of sorts appeared, fully loaded, and ready to go. 

 

“NOW CANA!” 

 

“CONNECT!” said woman yelled out. 

 

The magical circle came to a halt, a white beam shooting towards the direction of the cellar door. But it seemed to faze in between, connecting with the card on the door. A hissing sound came from it as it began to open, still being stubborn and holding out. 

 

Small cracks appeared, the door finally relenting and opening. The magical beam shot down, golden and twisting, all before the door shut closed. Red and black markings crossed over the door like makeshift chains, the door hissing shut once more. But this time around an iron-like substance coated the edges, sealing it closed for good.

 

Both women collapsed, Cana’s eyes having completely gone white and body covered in red tendrils. Lucy was a bit better off, the markings slowly beginning to go away. 

 

Wendy rushed to both of them, beginning to heal them to the best of her abilities. But nothing seemed to be easing Cana. Erza came to her side, trying to get the card out of her hazy state. Although she did not expect the unbearable pain that shot through her body as the red markings transferred over to her. She let out a silent scream, tears pouring as she slammed her fists on the wooden floor

 

Yet as quickly as it started the pain went away, and in its place lay a twisting mark on the swords woman’s wrist.

 

“I,” Cana finally gathered her breath. “I think that is a sign that this spell is complete. I thought of you wanting to connect with her, it was the only thing I could think would be strong enough to get this spell through.” 

 

“I see,” Erza grunted. 

 

“If she uses that card, or even pulls it out,” Lucy mumbled. 

 

“I will be able to communicate with her,” the redhead concluded. 

 

Everyone lay exhausted. This spell had been taxing and they just wanted to sleep it off. At least the spell had been a success, surely you would contact them soon. 

 

“But,” Cana cut off. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“You only get one shot…”

 

~ Back to you ~

 

You were now at home, working on some homework. Today’s events kept playing. It had been rather eventful. While class continued as always, you couldn’t help but notice how the school was a bit on edge. 

 

Both your fathers, well Aizawa more than anything, seemed rather skeptical. Your blond father pushed it off, playing it off as something that was bound to happen with the “mass media.” 

 

Yet this didn’t sit too well with you. Something just wasn’t right with everything that happened. While you were no Natsu or Wendy or just a dragon slayer in general, your nose and eyes were just as good. That gate had been destroyed and you were more than willing to bet that it was someone other than the news reporters, but alas you had no proof whatsoever.

 

“Hey, kiddo!” you heard your disheveled father call out. 

 

“DINNERS READY, YAH DIG!” Hizashi posed, pan and spoon in hand. 

 

Aizawa only snorted, shaking his head as he made his way to the dining table. Both men kept an ear out, hearing soft footsteps nearing and eventually your small figure rounding the table. 

 

“It smells good,” you hummed. 

 

Hizashi only smiled, his grin becoming even larger if thought to be possible. All three of you sat down, giving thanks for the meal before digging in. It was relatively quiet, the occasional soft purrs coming from Lily who played in the background. 

 

Suddenly a shiver went up your spine, prompting you to look around. 

 

Both men stared at you, they were concerned with your current state. Putting down their utensils, they continued to look towards you. 

 

“I just-” you were cut off. 

 

“Is something the matter?” both men asked.

 

“No,” you paused, “just got cold is all… and I thought someone called out for me.”

 

Aizawa and Hizashi only looked at you, both a bit worried. But they decided to shrug it off, hoping that this was the best course of option. 

 

That night, as both men retired into their living quarters, they couldn’t help but think of that awkward and rather unexpected moment. You had assured both of them that you were more than fine, but that didn’t mean that they did not notice the small white glow that shone from under your shirt's side. 

 

Little did they know that that small glow would come to play a larger role in following days events. 

Chapter Text

That morning your alarm had not rung, thus resulting in all of you rushing around to get ready. Your blond loudmouth of a father had already left, assuming that a few more minutes for you and Aizawa would be greatly appreciated. And while you two would have liked to enjoy more time sleeping, the fact that the two of you would be very late caused you two to run around like headless chickens. It was rather astonishing to see how quickly the two of you got ready and rushed down the street. 

 

At this rate, the two of you would certainly be late beyond belief. Seeing no other option, your father pulled you aside. He crouched low to the ground. 

 

“Come on kiddo, get on,” Aizawa muttered, one of his hands motioning to his back. 

 

“Ok,” you replied. 

 

He held onto you tight, ensuring that you were safely latched onto him before he activates his quirk. His scarf came to life, shooting forward and grabbing onto whatever it could. Giving a hard tug, the two of you were sent flying in the air. 

 

You were awestruck to say the very least. It was amazing how well your father could maneuver around with just the usage of his scarf. The city continued to hustle and bustle, everything from up above making everyone seem smaller. You had been so lost in thought that you did not realize when you both had managed to get on top of these tall buildings. 

 

Lightly you tapped on your father’s shoulder. 

 

“I can run the rest seeing as we are a bit higher up,” you pointed out. 

 

“No, you could get hurt,” he snorted out, jumping onto the following building’s roof. 

 

“But if you keep carrying me, then you have to exert more energy,” again you made a valid point. “Besides if I miss a step I know you will catch me.” 

 

Aizawa remained silent, thinking over your proposal. He was exerting much more energy in getting the two of you to UA, and he could get there faster if he did not need to carry you. Besides the school was only a few more rooftops away. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

No! What was he thinking?! What if you got hurt? 

 

“No,” he muttered out. 

 

He began to pick up his speed, all he wanted to do was get to school and finally be able to enjoy a few minutes in his safe haven. 

 

You could only sigh, accepting this and just opting to stay silent so as not to distract him further. It wasn’t long before the UA building came into view. In a few minutes, your feet were making contact with the ground, taking a second or so before you began to run. Aizawa was right behind you, that was all until you both separated at a corner, him heading to the teacher's lounge to clock in and you sprinting down the hall to get to the 1-A classroom. 

 

The door was now only a few feet away, and like a madwoman you made the final dash in, sliding dramatically through the opening. 

 

“Score!” you cheered. 

 

A small victory dance ensued. You being to lost in your own world, too distracted to notice the amused looks which your classmates held. But, this was sadly cut short. 

 

“-Cough- Scarlet-san, you ought to get to your seat, Aizawa-sensei should be arriving any minute now,” Iida informed you. 

 

A small dust of pink settled on your cheeks, only nodding in agreement and preceding to head to your assigned seat. Out of the corner of your eye, you could make out a certain ash-blond snickering at your chiding. You could only roll your eyes but still continued towards your seat. 

 

Right as you sat down, in came your father with a displeased look. Well, today couldn’t possibly get worse, now could it?

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

~Back At Fairy Tail~

 

“Is there really nothing else that we can do?” Wendy questioned. 

 

The blunette had been pacing about. She really wished there was more that she could offer. For crying out loud, one of her best friends was off in Mavis knows where. What made it worst was that you were at a disadvantage, having been injured. What if you faced a huge enemy? Had you been hurt? How were you adapting? 

 

All these questions ran rampant in her mind. A frustrated sigh left her lips as her eyes glossed over for the nth time that hour. 

 

“No, not at the moment,” Levy offered a small smile. 

 

The guild hadn’t been up to much recently, still shocked by the news that you had gone missing. If anyone was suffering, it was Erza. The poor redhead just wanted her sister back, she just wanted to hear your voice once more. 

 

She had promised to protect you, yet here she was without you in sight. Had she failed? Was this her fault? 

 

Wendy was disappointed but opted to leave Levy to figuring the meanings of the ruins on that door. She walked out of the guild, heading towards your home. Carla watched as the young Sky Dragon Slayer left. Knowing better, the white exceed let her go. She had been doing this since yesterday, walking up to your cabin-like home and just laying on the grass. 

 

The small trek up the mountainside went by like a blur for Wendy, she just couldn’t stop thinking. 

 

Would things had been different if she had followed you that night? Or would you have still been taken? 

 

These questions, along with a multitude of others clouded her mind. She wished to help, truly she did, but was there something that could be done? The bluenette understood that she wasn’t the only one grieving. Natsu had taken the blow just as hard as Erza. 

 

The pinkette had been fuming at this sense of powerlessness and had gone off to blow some steam. Although no one could blame him, seeing as he had bonded with you as well. 

 

Countless battles tended to do that. Knowing that he could rely on you to have his back, to always be there, and only now to know that he might never see you again… This broke his heart in two. First Igneel, and now you? Why were the people dearest to him always taken away from him? But he also understood that he wasn’t the only one grieving, a certain redhead hadn’t left the ruins - or Levy for that matter - alone. 

 

But he just couldn’t stay at the guildhall, there had to be answers. There just had too! So with that resolve in mind, he stormed out of the guildhall, Happy flying right behind him. 

 

And although Lucy wished to comfort her best friend, she decided that it was best if she stayed behind to help Levy with the deciphering. But it was clear that nothing could be done at the moment, their best hope and chance at saving you being you using that damn card Cana gave you. But because of the recent change in spell, instead of it showing Cana’s face it now depicted a chibi Erza. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

How long Wendy had stayed up there was anyone’s guess, but eventually, she made her way down the mountain, reflecting on some of her fondest memories with you. 

 

Thoughts of the time you accidentally slipped on the riverbank and fell into the river, only to begin flopping like a fish out the water being the first thought to the surface, seeing as the river was more of a stream. Then there was the time when you finally managed a multi-range attack. You had practiced that spell for weeks on end, all in preparation for the S-Class Trials. 

 

That day you had come running to her at full speed, tackling her down onto the soft grass. The two of you rolled around, giggling at the ticklish feeling of the earth beneath. Once you two separated, you both just lay there panting softly as fluffy Cumulus clouds floated by. 

 

~ Flash Back ~

 

“Hey, Wendy,” you began, “what do you think we might be doing in the future?”

 

The bluenette was brought out of her daydreaming. Now her head tilted to the right, her chocolate brown eyes locking with your (e/c) ones. She hummed for a bit, eyes, and head shifting up once more. 

 

A soft blow came from her lips as wind flowed out. It swirled around, all before disappearing. 

 

“Well,” she began, a huge smile beginning to take shape. “I know that no matter what, we will always be together!” 

 

At this you turned around, (e/c) beaming as you quickly sat up, body turning towards her own. 

 

“REALLY?! YOU MEAN IT?”

 

She, too, sat up. Her hands came forwards to grasp your own, a sheepish smile playing at her lips. You were the best thing to happen to her, along with Fairy Tail. Something just about you put her at ease and made her believe in herself more than ever. 

 

“Of course!” her pinky wrapped around your own. “Together forever!” 

 

~ End of FlashBack ~

 

She continued to revere and mull over these thoughts, a small smile plastered on her lips. It didn’t seem so long since that day, perhaps 3 years or so had passed. Who knew so much could change in such a short amount of time… Although her thoughts were cut short.

 

“I think we got something,” in came Warren's voice. 

 

This had Wendy picking up her pace, quickly making her way back to the guild; never in her life had she moved so quickly. It took her a while to comprehend why it was that she moved so fast - being a result of her activating her dragon force. Right as she neared the guild hall’s doors, Natsu was seen rounding the corner - also at full speed. 

 

Both dragon slayers barged in, panting and out of breath. The sight in front took them by storm… literally. 

 

In the middle of what seemed like a tornado, seeing as quick winds wrapped around a person. But these winds where something Wendy had never encountered in her life. They were angry, crashing against one another as they fought to keep everyone out. 

 

It was then that both of them could make out strands of red and on top of her was a huge golden magic circle. 

 

“The door!” she shouted. 

 

Although, this came out muffled. She continued to yell something else, but the dragon slayers were already moving on ahead. Erza had red markings, in the shape of chains surrounding her body. This wasn’t looking good and she had no idea how long she would be able to keep this up. 

 

At the sight of blue and pink hair, she shouted at the top of her lungs. Someone needed to go through the door. She couldn’t do it, despite desperately wanting too, but she had just as an important job. The redhead needed to keep the portal open for as long as possible. And now her warning of the door being shouted out, she knew that you would be in safe hands. 

 

This was a step forward and she just had to grin and bear it for the time being. 

 

‘Oh, (F/n), I am coming for you… Just hold out a bit longer for me,’ Erza chanted, this being the only thing getting her through.

 

At the sight of Erza, it was then that Wendy realized that you had finally called upon the card, this was the break that they had been waiting for. Without a second thought, she pushed forward, her dragon force once again activating. This made it easier for her to get past the troublesome wind barrier. 

 

As the bluenette made her way down to the cellar, the sound of small paws caught her attention. 

 

Still stuck in between the ongoing winds, Carla stood in her human form. She was crouched down low, crawling towards Wendy. At the sight of the exceed struggling to get to her, Wendy shot out an arm. The winds began to part just long enough for her to jump out, all before the wind pushed harder and completely closed the opening. 

 

“What are yo-”

 

“Come on child, the door won’t stay open for long,” Carla ran down, passing the gapping bluenette.

 

“R-right!” 

 

Both of them finally made it down to the cellar, taking note of the small crack of an opening from the door. The wind seemed to pick up again, black tendrils positioned right in front of the opening. Without even having to look at each other, Carla turned back into her exceed form and Wendy took her in her arms. 

 

‘This is my space, I control it,’ Wendy prepared herself. 

 

And just like that the wind/air began to bend to her will. Although it was much more difficult, but this did not stop both of them from charging through and trying to get to the door. 

 

“Wendy,” a muffled cry came out. 

 

It was Lucy and Levy. Both of them had been blown back by the suddenly activated magic. They had both seen Wendy enter and now they worried that if she got to close she, too, would be sucked in. 

 

But the bluenette did not heed their warning and continued to fight against this unknown magic. She was going to see you again, she just had too. 

 

The door began to shake violently, all before it swung open full force. Small cracks began to take hold on the material of the door, a signal that they were almost out of time. Taking a deep breath Wendy gave one final push, running headlong into the door. The tendrils shot out to stop her, but she was much too quick and jumped into the swirling golden inside. 

 

Just as she had made the jump, the door closed behind her sealing shut with a loud hiss and the markings beginning to fade. The forced opening had been more than the door could handle, the cracks beginning to become larger. 

 

A red light poured out from the cracks…

 

“It’s going to blow!” Levy shouted. 

 

Lucy only nodded, her hand already at her key pouch. Right as the door exploded, ruins and everything disappearing, a huge grandfather clock appeared. Inside both women were squished but safe from harm. 

 

“ ‘ Well shit!’ they both said,” the grandfather clock repeated. 

 

~Back to You~

 

Lunch had been rather uneventful, the usual banter, and whatnot. Today you had chosen to eat outside. Something was just not sitting right with you. The whole entire day this sickly feeling had paraded right in the back of your mind. But there was nothing that you could do at the moment. 

 

Now that everyone had sat down, you all waited for today’s hero lesson instructor, but you - along with your fellow classmates - were shocked to see Aizawa walk in. 

 

“For today’s hero lesson, All Might, myself, and one other pro will be teaching; a three-man squad so to speak. We will be taking a bus to this location. Get your costumes on and meet at the front.” 

 

And with that out of the way, Aizawa was out the door, heading to the front. Everyone, including yourself, was very nervous, yet curious as to where you all would be going.

Chapter Text

You had begun to stand when a hand gripped your shoulder. Looking to the right, you came in contact with Uraraka’s gleaming face. The girl's cheeks seemed to be pinker than usual, just making her overall bubbly persona pop. 

 

“Come on (F/n)-chan~ We have to get going,” she began tugging. 

 

Right beside her, Mina approached, a huge grin etched onto her pink skin. Both girls grabbed your arms, pulling you out of your seat, and began tugging for you to follow them out the classroom door. Although, they had not forgotten their hero-costumes, Mina having picked all three before joining you two. 

 

A content sigh left your lips, left hand reaching out to help the poor pinkette with the heavy load in her arms. Her golden eyes shined brighter than ever, a huge laugh leaving her. 

 

As the three of you walked to the girls changing room, Mina began her usual chatter. 

 

“So…,” she began, legs being kicked out in front of her exaggeratedly. “How would you girlies be up to hanging out today after school? We could go get ice cream and then head to a cute bookshop to work on school work!” 

 

Uraraka smiled sheepishly, twiddling her thumbs before she began to speak. 

 

“I-uh, you see,” again she paused. “I can’t, not today. I am short on money at the moment, perhaps another time?” 

 

You looked at her, a sad smile playing on your lips. Her face had said it all, she didn’t have the money to afford hanging out with friends. Her situation was one that you were very familiar with. When you had first arrived at Fairy Tail, both you and Erza had no home, money, or food. The redhead was upset when she couldn’t buy you that star plushie, seeing as began to cry for days on end. 

 

Mira, though awfully mean to Erza at the time, couldn’t help but be smitten by your cute demeanor. She offered the redhead a quick fix, the take-over mage would hand her just enough jewels to last a week if Erza agreed to battle her. 

 

It was safe to say, that regardless of the fight's outcome, Mira would have still handed the money over; if only for your sake and the cute little pouty face you made. 

 

“My treat,” you looked at both girls. “We can all go out and get some ice cream, I’ll pay.”

 

Both of them stared at you, a huge smile growing on both of their faces, but the brunette still remained adamant about it. But you assured that it wouldn’t hurt, besides a book shop would be free, so you wouldn’t be wasting much. 

 

As this conversation continued, both you and Mina teasing Uraraka, a multitude of other girls caught wind of your evening plans. 

 

It wasn’t long before all of them wanted to go. Momo and Jirō pitching in that they could head to a mall just to window shop. The earphone jack user mentioning something about a store name Bop Topic, and how they had recently gotten a shipping of Vamp. Might merchandise. 

 

Tsu and Hagakure discussed some cute froggy plushie they had seen at an Anime Mania. They definitely wanted to see if they were still on sale, perhaps a discount was now available? 

 

“So - ribbit - are you going to join us Uraraka-chan?” Tsu questioned. 

 

The girl in question looked up, her belt clicking in place. Her hands reached out to grab her helmet, suddenly a huge smile took place on her lips. A soft sigh left her. 

 

“Sure, why not!” 

 

The rest of you cheered, a few pumping their fists in the air, you only jumping seeing as your hands were occupied with closed your coat right. Once you deemed it to be on right, you slid on your boots, stretching a bit as the whole lot of you began to head out. 

 

Small chatter ensued, a majority discussing what shops they wished to visit. Perhaps they could go and watch a “movie” at a local “cinema.” These words were lost in your mind but chose to just roll along with it. If the girls liked it, then maybe you would as well. But you couldn’t help but feel guilty, seeing as you continued to lie to these girls with who you were trying to build a relationship with. 

 

A frustrated sigh left your lips, arms crossing in front of your torso. Your left hand rested on top of your exposed skin, right above your guild-mark. Subconsciously, you began to rub it, soothing your mind just a bit as you all continued down to the front.

 

Just as you all jumped off the final step, the sound of a whistle caught your attention. Iida was going full throttle, seeing as just yesterday Midoriya had stepped down as Class Representative. He deemed the bluenette to be better suited for the job, and you could not disagree. He really did outdo himself the other day. 

 

Although, the constant whistling in the face, yells/demands to be in a straight line - all in accordance with their seating number, and air chops had you sweat dropping at his overachieving demeanor. 

 

‘Definitely Erza vibes,’ you chuckled to yourself. 

 

Looking to the side, you caught sight of ash-blond hair. His crimson eyes continued to stare at Kirishima, shouting something in response to Denki. Both males only laughed it off, going back to the conversation that had rudely been interrupted by your rowdy soulmate. A small smile tugged at your lips, he really was different. And for the moment being, that difference seemed rather great. 

 

Soon a white vehicle pulled up. It was long and futuristic looking. This was much different compared to your world of trains, carriages, and magic-fulled cars.

 

You really had wanted to ask someone how these vehicles worked. But opted to staying quiet and just boarding along with the rest of your classmates. It seemed the Iida’s attempts in being orderly, royally went up in flames seeing as the inside was designed so that anyone could sit where the desired. 

 

Momo moved to the back, sitting beside Jiro. Both girls continued to talk up a storm, Momo blushing a bit at the mention of something by the other girl. What they discussed was up in the air, but you were ultimately happy that they were getting along. 

 

Since you hadn’t been paying much mind to where you were heading, you plopped down beside the first open seat. You had hoped to sit next to both girls, but that seemed out of the window, so you settled for an open seat to your left. It did help that familiar ash-blond hair was seated right in front of you. 

 

Looking to the side, you take note of who your seating partner is. 

 

“O-OH!” you gasp. “I’m sorry, I didn’t even ask if it was alright for me to sit here.”

 

“That’s quite alright,” Todoroki replied. “Don’t mind me, I am just going to get some rest.” 

 

And just like that, the Icy Prince rested his head against the window, eyes closing. You only stared at him, a small smile lighting up your features. He had been through so much, his eyes speaking volumes. 

 

It didn’t take a genius to know that he was hurting inside, and you wished to help in some way. Without realizing it you began to humm, a soft tune that Kei always sung to you while braiding your hair in the morning or just running his fingers through it at night to get rid of the knots. It always helped you relax and always made the days horrors disappear into nothingness. 

 

“Hmmm~ mmhm~ hmmhm~ hmhmmmm~”

 

Todoroki had been in the midst of trying to just simply rest, when he heard your light humming. It was soft, and dear he say, soozing? He may have not originally planned on having a midday slumber, but he wasn’t entirely opposed to it. 

 

He fell into a deep slumber within minutes of your humming, a calm face taking over his features. Although, he didn’t show much emotion, his calming look soothed you in knowing that you got his mind to ease up a bit. With a satisfied sigh, you turned the other way around and curled up as best you could in the chair. The constant motion of the vehicle lulling you to a peaceful slumber. 

 

~ Wendy’s Adventure Through the Rabbit Hole ~

 

She was… falling? Or was it floating? The bluenette could not tell. Her eyes tried to stay open long enough to see where she was heading, but this proved to be a fruitless endeavor. The blinding light that this hole emitted was blinding and she preferred if her eyes could stay intact. 

 

Suddenly a light tugging in her arms prompted her to look down. She could feel Carla moving her head so that she could be heard. 

 

“Child,” the exceed began, “I have no clue how much longer we may continue to travel, but it is best that we prepare and keep in mind that enemies may await us on the other side.” 

 

The young dragon slayer could only nod, not realizing that the white cat in her arms could not see such a motion. Realizing her mistake, she finally voiced out her agreement. 

 

Both of them just floated about, spinning a bit and at other times seeming as if they weren’t going anywhere in particular. At times they worried that jumping in was the wrong call, but this was the only solid lead, and Wendy was taking it. 

 

The white exceed could only go along, seeing as where ever Wendy went, she followed. Just as Wendy began to speak, a quick succession of what is to come invaded Carla’s mind. She was, once again, seeing the future. She saw a horrid looking monster, his eyes lifeless, having muscular and tall form. He seemed to have a broken beak, and his brain peaked out. It was utterly repulsive. 

 

Yet what shook her to her core was the fact that a man yelled in pain. His elbow being eroded by another as the creature crushed his body. But the sight of you, tears streaming down your face was what brought her to tears. 

 

“Carla... Carla…. CARLA!” the bluenette tugged at the exceed in her arms. “What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” 

 

The cat took a moment to compose herself, a small sigh leaving her. 

 

“It was (F/n), Wendy… I think she is trouble,” she paused. “We better get ready fo-” 

 

She was cut off. The sound of something buzzing behind them prompted her to twitch her ear. It seemed Wendy heard this too, being quite and just taking in what was happening. Both of them opened their eyes just enough to see the golden tunnel coming to an end, and the closer they neared, the quicker they could make out sounds from the other side. 

 

Just as Carla was about to comment, Wendy shouted. She was majorly startled, feeling something wrap around her ankle. Looking down she noticed that a red tendril was beginning to wrap itself around her. 

 

Quickly, wind gushed around her, cutting the tendril off. She kept this wind barrier up, taking note of the other tendrils now approaching. With her wind managing to block out the light, she finally managed to open her eyes. Looking around, both her and Carla saw that behind them a darkness was approaching and fast. 

 

The red tendrils seemed to be coming from this dark mass. It was clear that this unknown magic was still fighting back. Both of them finally began to feel the shake of the hole, noticing how it began to unravel and quickly. 

 

A loud roar could be heard from behind. Both of them managed to make out a wolf-lion-hawk hybrid chasing after them. It didn’t look too happy. The creature bore its teeth, growling at them both. It was running at them at full speed and didn’t seem to be stopping soon. Carla could make out a few syllables, all of which when put together resulted in the word “Nightmare.” 

 

The exceed shuttered. She quickly looked up to Wendy who looked up ahead. With the pushing of her wind, they had finally reached the end. 

 

“Wendy,” Carla looked at the girl in question. “Child, we need to get to the end. Maybe I could fl-” 

 

“No, you should prepare for when we get through, who knows where we might land.” 

 

Carla only nodded, taking a deep breath as she noticed the creature closing in. At the sound of Wendy’s count down, the exceed readied herself for what was to come. 

 

5…

 

4…

 

3… 

 

2…

 

1…

 

“GET READY!” Wendy shouted, hands gripping Carla as she curled up in a protective ball. 

 

Just as the hole opened, the creature swung its paw out, black magic reaching farther than it could physically. 

 

~ Back to You~

 

The ride had been rather eventful, even if the constant shouting had brought you out of your deep slumber, you still remained asleep. You were aware of your surroundings, but still in a sleep-induced state. It wasn’t until you felt the vehicle come to a stop that you finally opened your eyes. Looking to your side, you took note of the fact that Todoroki was already up and had begun to reach out to wake you up. 

 

Upon seeing you now up, he retreated his hand, only giving you a blank stare. You smiled at him, bowing in a thanking motion for his attempt to wake you. Now facing the front, your father stood, slouching a bit as he mentioned that you were at your destination. 

 

Getting up, you stretched lightly, a small yawn leaving your lips. Waiting patiently, you finally began to move out. It wasn’t long before you stood in front of the huge building. From what you could tell, there was a zone for every possible disaster. There was a shipwreck area, a mudslide danger zone, burning fires in a “city,” earthquake wrecked buildings, hell you would be that there even was even a place for destructive Fairy Tail wizards. 

 

You stood next to Izu, watching him ramble on and on about this place. It was cute and you couldn’t help but feel enamored. But before you can continue your gawking, a hero walks up to you all. At this Izuku begins to mumble something about them being pro-hero 13.

 

“Hello,” they greeted, “I am pro-hero Thirteen, and welcome. Today we will be having our first rescue practice. But before we begin, there is one - wait no - two, um make that three, or was it four?” 

 

You all just chuckled at the pro hero's antics. 

 

“Well a few things,” they continued. “I am sure you are all aware of my quirk: Blackhole,” they pause.

 

“Blackhole, although it has saved millions of lives, can also kill just as easily. I am sure some of you have quirks that can lead to serious damage if not properly controlled. And based on Eraserhead’s test, we now know what needs to be improved,” the pro turned around, arms wide.  “I call this the Unforeseeable Simulation Joint, or USJ for short.” Thirteen ends. 

 

Again, you all are left to look and stare at the area, walking a bit in. Up ahead you notice how your father leans close to Thirteen. And while you could not hear their conversion, you guessed it may have revolved around All-Might’s no-show. 

 

While odd, you thought nothing of it. Perhaps he had gotten stuck saving the day, it seemed like the most probable cause of his tardiness. And your father’s sigh, along with his hand running through his hair, only made you further confirm your theory. Both heroes turned around, pausing as they began to address the class. 

 

“Alright, st-” your father was cut off. 

 

“Whoa, is that also part of the trial?” Kirishima butted in. 

 

Mina placed her hands on his shoulders, jumping up and down to get a better view. Looking to where a good few were pointing, you took note of flickering lights and the dark mist appearing at the bottom. This wasn’t good, and this was only confirmed when a hand shot out from behind. 

 

Your father quickly looked behind, gritting his teeth he turned to face the class. 

 

“Everyone get out, go back!” 

 

A multitude of your classmates didn’t understand what was going on, a few still thinking that this was all part of the trial. You turned on your heel, grabbing onto the two nearest classmates, those being Tokoyami and Tsu, and began to tug them back the way you all came. 

 

From the side, you heard Izu say something to your father. This prompted you to halt, looking back as you watched him usher the greenette along. 

 

“Not all heroes are one-trick ponies,” he muttered, pulling on his scarf. 

 

Looking back he made eye contact with you, nodding and then turning to Denki.

 

“They must have someone jamming out connections, Denki try using your quirk to contact the school and get some back-up as soon as possible.”

 

He then turned to Thirteen, both of them looking at one another before Thirteen nodded and turned around. 

 

“Thirteen, protect the students. I will deal with the villains,” and just like that, your father jumps down to the onslaught of villains. 

 

His goggles had long been pulled up, a sign that he was about to deal with these fucktarts. But you really did not have any control over your exclamation that followed. Letting go of your classmate's arms, your body began to move forward, hand reaching outward towards him. 

 

“No!” you yell out. 

 

Both Tsu and Tokoyami stared at you quizzically, but it was Tsu who ultimately took a hold of your hand and began to tug you in the direction of the exit. 

 

It wasn’t that you didn’t have faith in your father. You knew him to be strong, but to take on so many would-be suicide. A quirk seemed to take a greater toll than you using magic, but then again, you could be out in one spell should you go all out. There was really nothing you could do, but begin pushing forward. 

 

Just as you were all nearing the exist, the same dark cloud appeared. It was swirling in place until it finally stopped and out came a voice. 

 

“And where you think you lot are going?” 

 

Thirteen intercepted, going up in front. The fingers of the suite opened and began to suck the dark mist away. It seemed to be working, a good chunk of the thing beginning to be vacuumed in when suddenly a portal opened behind Thirteen, and it seemed Blackhole was now sucking them in. 

 

You could only stare in horror, watching as the suite got torn off, but ultimately somehow stopping before it became too late. Thirteen collapsed on the floor, now out of commission. The portal laughed hysterically. 

 

This seemed to tick Kirishima off, Bakugou lunging at him just out of pure adrenaline. Both of them aimed at nothing but air it seemed. It wasn’t until a hissing came from the dark midst that you realized that there was a body. And one of them had managed to scrape by it. This only enraged the midst, prompting him to spread out, a large dark cloud covering you all. 

 

Again, your hot-head of a soulmate rushed head-on, Kirishima right behind him. 

 

You pushed against the midst, running after the two idiots. Somehow you managed to take a hold of both of their hands right as the dark cloud swallowed the three of you. Closing your eyes, you pulled both males into you, arms wrapping around their necks, ultimately bringing their heads to rest each in the crooks of your neck. 

 

At the feel of wind gushing, you opened your eyes, taking note of the fact that you all were falling and fast. Letting go of both males, you took in your surroundings and pinpointing the area in which you thought you would land. 

 

Both boys had already decided on how they would land, Kirishima hardening his body, having landed on the ground with a solid thud. Bakugou had propelled himself in the air with the explosions, landing a few meters away from the redhead. Upon either one seeing you on the ground, they looked up. 

 

You still continued to fall, hair flowing behind you. Just as both of them were about to rush to catch you, your hand shot forward a large blast going off and throwing you to the right. Again another blast sounded, this time from your left. This seemed to steady you as flipped and landed on the ground. Looking behind you, both males stood shell shocked, they really thought you would splat on the ground. 

 

Walking up to them, you offered a small smile. They soon broke out of their shocked state, taking in their surroundings. You, too, looked around. From up above, you had taken note of the buildings, assumed that you were in the earthquake zone. 

 

Just as you were about to take a set forward, there was a tingling in your left ear. This prompted you to shoot out your arm, an explosion going off where you thought the enemy to be. You were only proven to be correct as a loud scream of agony sounded off. This seemed to bring out the other hiding villains. 

 

Kirishima and Bakugou had already engaged in battle with other hidden, yet not so well, villains. 

 

A galaxy orb appeared in your hand and out came the staff that Momo had made. You jumped to the side as some chick with sharp nails aimed for you. Another galaxy orb appeared in front of several villain’s faces, each one going off and causing them to fall down. 

 

An explosion was let out from your hand, this propelled you through the air. A man had jumped down from the building, the only thing that he had going was looking extremely buff. At the sight of him, you swung your staff, but he caught it and pulled you in. The metal seemed to bend and then ultimately snap as he tossed it aside. 

 

Your hand shot forward, right hook landing on his ugly looking face, managing to wipe off his smug grin. A huge explosion went off as he was sent flying back. But he wasn’t going down without a fight, seeing as he grabbed onto your boot. 

 

Quickly, you brought the other down in an attempt to break his arm. Your left leg stopped in the middle, another explosion going off and the sound of something popping filled your ears. But he still refused to let go, so this prompted you to simply lose the accessory. 

 

Explosions sounded from your left, and the sound of grunting villains falling on your right assured you that your companions were alright. 

 

Now that you were shoeless and still falling, you spotted a woman who looked about ready to pounce Kirishima. It seemed her quirk revolved around her fingers lighting on fire. A quick succession of explosions from your palms had you falling right on top of her. 

 

She just so happen to look up when your bootless foot slammed into her face, a huge grin was plastered on your face as another explosion went off. You could only watch as she tumbled back, your left leg came to rest on her stomach as your full body weight slammed her down into the ground. 

 

The redhead looked behind him, seeing you land when his eyes widened at the sight of two villains attacking you from behind. He was about to voice out his concern when you simply jumped into the air, small explosions lifting just high enough for you to place a hand on each of their heads and smash them together. 

 

Both men dropped like flies. Again just as you were about to land, someone shot out from the ground. They seemed to be made out of mud, but you quickly captured them in your galaxy orb and detonated a huge explosion from behind them and in the orb. It was safe to say that they were out like a light. Kirishima could just not take his eyes off you, you were so badass, that it honestly scared him. He thought that you were extra manly. 

 

He was only brought out of this as a fist whining by him prompted him to lock his gaze on the man in front of him. 

 

Bakugou had, too, watched you fight and he couldn’t help be feel glad, yet smug at the fact that you managed to hold your own. As the fight continued, you all somehow managed to move into a room, this being a great idea because it was now easier to deal with the onslaught of low lives. 

 

 

-------------------

 

 

“- pant - Is that the last one of them?” Kirishima questioned. 

 

You were about to reply when both you and Bakugou turned around, explosions going off as the last villain - who seemed to chameleon based quick fell. 

 

“Now, that was the last one,” you huffed, stretching. 

 

Bakugou only ‘tched,’ and began to head out. Kirishima began to follow behind him, and you not far behind the redhead. As you lot continued to walk, you took note of the injuries on Kirishima. He was not unbreakable, and it seemed that his hardening had worn off a bit and thus resulted in his injuries. 

 

Pausing up ahead, Bakugou turned around. 

 

“The hell you following me for shitty hair,” he glared at Kirishima. 

 

“You know both of us have the same type of hair,” the redhead pointed out. “So where are you going?” 

 

“Why do you care?!” 

 

Sighing you stepped forward. These two were going to be the death of you, but first you three had to decide on a course of action. 

 

“I am going to head to the front, so where are you two going?” you mumbled. 

 

“Well-” Kirishima began before you continued. 

 

“Nope,” you cut off, “not with those injuries.” 

 

And just like that, you walked towards the redhead, hands glowing a galaxy color. Your magic spread out, covering a majority of his body. He began to fidget, not used to the warm sensation, but ultimately relishing in the feeling of the healing. Once you finished, he let out a soft sigh. You then turned to Bakugou who looked the other way, and who seemed to be pouting? 

 

Without so much as another word, your hands ghosted over his arms and headed to his shoulders. From there your magic spread out, much like Kirishima, and began to heal him as well. Once that was done, you brushed the sweat from off your forehead. 

 

“Now we can get going,” you waved them along, beginning to walk away. 

 

“The hell?!” 

 

Both of them chased after you, Bakugou complaining about something but you paid no mind to HIM. You were in a hurry seeing as you needed to help your father. Having been lost in thought, you completely missed out on your soulmate's plans to capture the midst-guy. 

 

‘Just hold on a bit longer, I’m coming dad.’

Chapter 21: ↠ Halloween Special: It’s Mina’s Fault

Chapter Text

Halloween was right around the corner - more like tomorrow -, and Mina wanted to throw a huge party in celebration of such an occasion. And while you were excited, you had no clue just what you would be dressing up as. The year before both you and Wendy had dressed up as cute little pumpkins, but this year-round the bluenette had wanted to dress as a witch. 

 

But speaking of the party, it would be a classroom celebration. Mina really wanted to throw it in the classroom, but your scruffy father had been very much against that. 

 

The pinkette was quick to throw herself at you, sobbing - even though they were very crocodile-ish tears - and asking for you to do something to change his mind. From what she had explained, homeroom would be used to decorate the room and set out the non-perishables. Then, seeing as the last class before lunch would be English, Hizashi would be more adamant in letting the students start their lunch earlier and use the classroom to have a few party games. 

 

How did you get both males to agree? Well, that blew your mind. 

 

“So how did you get Mr. Aizawa and Mr. Yamada to agree?” Wendy questioned as she fiddled with the loose strings on her PJ’s shorts. 

 

“Now that you mention it, child, how did you get them - well, Mr. Yamada is understandable, but Mr. Aizawa?” the white exceed muttered as she sat on your bed. 

 

Sighing, you sat next to Carla. Picking her up, you placed her on your lap as you played with the cat’s ears. But before you could really start the sound of hissing caught your attention. Looking over the bed’s edge you saw a very huffy Panther Lily. He wasn’t pleased in the slightest. 

 

The white exceed lifted herself out of your lap, stifling a laugh. Leaning over you picked up the fluffed up Lily. He was quick to make use of your lap, settling in and glancing over to Carl who was now held within Wendy’s arms. Now that there no longer were any interruptions, you began to spin a tale of great woes - not really. 

 

~ Flash Back to Earlier that Day ~ 

 

“But whyyyyy noooooottttt?” Mina whined as she hung onto your arm. 

 

Looking down at her, you raised an eyebrow. Mina had now been pestering you for the past week. You had asked your fathers if they would be alright with this, but Aizawa had been quick to shut down that idea. So, taking this with a grain of salt, you didn’t bother to ask again. But now, here you stood dealing with a sobbing pinkette. 

 

“I already asked,” you offered a small smile. “But no means no.” 

 

“JUST SHUT-UP RACOON EYES.” 

 

Muffling a laugh, you leaned further onto your desk continuing a sketch on some possible costume changes but for the moment there were only ideas and nothing that you were willing to execute just yet. But at the sound of Katsuki’s explosive outburst, you finally looked up (e/c) eyes clashing beautifully with his bright ember ones. 

 

The ash-blond’s cheeks lightly flushed, causing him to look in the other direction. He still didn’t really understand this fluttery feeling he got, how his hands became sweatier than usual, and why his heart seemed to leap when you spoke or even looked at him. 

 

He let out a huff, closing his eyes and trying to sort out these emotions he felt. They weren’t wrong; this is what soulmates are supposed to feel, right? 

 

‘Ugh, this woman drives me fucking mad,’ the blond internally yelled; his eyebrows frowning. 

 

Yet the small smile that made an appearance for a brief second proved that he truly didn’t mean this in a negative connotation. You drove him mad, that couldn’t be disputed - he, too, did the same for you - but it was a good kind of mad. He was madly head over heels for you; you were perfect and everything he could have ever wanted in another half. 

 

Everything you did seemed to have him taking double-takes. You were a force to be reckoned with and you could actually keep up with him. 

 

Opening his eyes, he glanced to where you sat, trying to soothe a balling Mina who was unrelenting. Kirishima sat right beside him, grinning at the sight of his best friend smitten with you and everything you stood for. He couldn’t help but think that this was some cliche romance novel; two different people from different worlds - literally - having become destined lovers. 

 

“Fine,” you relented. A huge smile adorned your face, what could one more try really do?... 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“No,” Aizawa grumbled out. 

 

“But, why not? It would be a great way for us all to really come together,” you pushed. 

 

“Well,-” your blond-loud-mouthed father was cut off. 

 

“No Hizashi, if we let them,  everything will go up in flames,” his eyes locked onto Hizashi. “Literally!”

 

At this, both you and your voice-pro-hero father looked at one another. Thinking back on how dangerous you all could really get if left unchecked. Letting out a nervous laugh you looked at Aizawa, opening your mouth to refute his claim only to end up sheepishly rubbing the back of your neck. 

 

“I still think we should let them, we will be supervising -” 

 

“But I want to get some sleep Hizashi,” the raven-haired man rubbed his temple.

 

“What if I take charge?” you offered. 

 

Both males looked at you, it was as if you had suddenly grown two heads. This dispute resumed for the following remaining of lunch and in the end, they both conceded to letting this party happen, but there would be ground rules. 

 

For starters, Iida and Momo would be the main overseers. They would be in charge of ensuring that everything goes smoothly and if anything is to get out of hand, they are at liberty of kicking those individuals out. They would make sure that everything was set up well and the classroom was left clean. Lastly, it would be your job to keep the Baku-squad, primarily your explosive soulmate under ropes. But this may prove to be easier said than done. 

 

~ Flash Back Ends ~ 

 

Wendy couldn’t help the full-on laughs that spilled from her lips. You would basically be stuck babysitting your explosive ash-blond. But in your mind, this just meant getting to spend more time with him and this would be the perfect excuse to do so. 

 

After that small moment, you both decided to call it a night, seeing as you still had to choose what you would be dressing up for this year. 

 

That morning you were freaking out, you had no idea what to wear and Wendy only watched as you continued on this downward spiraling. The bluenette was wondering why you hadn’t yet checked your spacial pockets. You did carry a few things in there, perhaps you had something that could work for this occasion. 

 

“Have you checked your-” the girl was cut off. 

 

“MY SPACIAL POCKETS, WENDY YOU ARE A GENIUS!” 

 

A galaxy portal appeared and you disappeared into it. From Wendy’s perspective, you were only gone for a second, but you had spent a decent few minutes sorting out through the few pieces of clothing which you had stored. 

 

As you were looking at all your options, you came across a pair of fairy wings that Evergreen had gifted you a while back. They had been too big at the time but you saved them for future use, what better day than today. Smiling you took a hold of them, quickly glancing around when you suddenly came across the perfect attire. 

 

It was a simple dress, but one you dearly remember Lucy gifting you on your birthday. The cups of the dress were pointed, like leaves. When they both met in the middle they dipped down a bit, showing a little cleavage but nothing scandalous. In the middle was a little golden knot, the two short bits of string fading as it got closer to the bottom and the bright golden color was diminished lemon-chiffon color, speckled with white glittered points.

 

The dress itself was Lapis in color, the piece of fabric that dangled loosely on your hips colored peacock. Much like the golden knot, on the left side of your hip where the fabric tied off, the loose strands faded to a powdered blue with honey specks of gold. It opened from the left side, its ruffles very much like Lucy’s star dress (Leo’s), it wrapped around decently, yet did not close off. Although, much in contrast to every other aspect of the dress, the lower it descended, the darker the color got until the rims were a plumb in color - multiple colors clashing to create the illusion of a galaxy. 

 

It was settled, you were to go as a fairy. Golden leaf earrings completed the look, along with a double golden necklace. The wings had attached themselves to your back galaxy colored but muting out to an off white color at the bottom. All in all, you really did look like a mythical fairy. 

 

Finally standing in front of Wendy, the girl gasped. You looked stunning. The way your hair had been pinned really accentuated your (e/c) eyes. The bluenette couldn’t believe this really was you, having mistaken you for an actual fairy.

 

“Well?” you grinned. 

 

“You look amazing, let’s get going! Just put on some shoes-” the girl was cut off. 

 

“Nope! Fairies don’t need shoes, first Master never wore them so neither will I,” you huffed. 

 

Laughing, the girl took your hand. You both bolted out of the door before either one could be halted by your fathers. A few onlookers gaped at you both, although the bluenette was willing to bet that they all stared at you - you really did look mythical after all. But it could also be that you were walking without any shoes on, but you couldn’t be bothered. 

 

Arriving at the UA high building, you both quickly headed into the class 1-A room; it was here where Wendy gave you a tight hug and finally departed to Recovery Girl’s Infirmary. 

 

Walking into the classroom, you noticed how a few students lingered around. Uraraka had a few things floating in the air, Momo was standing on a ladder and hanging the orange/black streamers, and Mina was on the ground pointing to where she thought it would best fit. The pinkette had her tongue sticking out, an eye closed, and a concentrated look on her face. 

 

Mina wore some huge cat paws, a whitetail sticking out from behind her black shorts. Momo had dressed up as a mermaid, the scaly sea-green tail making her look like an actual princess of the sea. Uraraka on the other hand was dressed as a cute little witch, the bright orange top beautifully contrasting with the black part of her dress. 

 

Sneaking behind them, you yelled. 

 

“Boo!”

 

Momo jumped a bit, her hand grabbing a hold of the ladder. Uraraka was so spooked that she took into the air, floating in a random direction. Mina on the other hand swiped a paw at you, but you evaded by jumping back. 

 

They all took a moment to take a hold of their bearings. But once they caught a glimpse of you, they all couldn’t believe it was the same (F/n) they had come to recognize over the years. 

 

The dress you wore made you look like an ethereal being, all the colors clashing wonderfully together. Your wings sparkled, so realistic looking they thought you would be able to actually take to the air. Now while you could possibly do so, you didn’t specify in Fairy Magic, but perhaps you could lightly float? It would have to be something you tried later on. 

 

“You look amazing!” 

 

“Stunning!” 

 

“So beautiful!”

 

All three of them exclaimed. Iida who had been busy organizing the food set up with Izu-kun and Todoroki-kun all looked away from their duties. All of their eyes widened. The greenette was confused, it took him a minute to realize it was you. Both Todoroki and Iida had a light blush adorning their cheeks. You were a bit exposed, but still relatively kept it modest. 

 

At that same moment, in walked Katsuki and Kirishima. They had been bringing in some cupcakes and goody-bags that would be handed out for the winners of their small games. The ash-blond had dressed as a wolf, cute wolf ears and fluffy tail complimenting his look. Now, the redhead having dressed up as a hunter, it rather suited him. 

 

The moment the ash-blond’s eyes landed on you it was game over. He almost dropped what he was holding. You were breathtaking; and that wasn’t the soulmate bond speaking. To him, you look like a 

 

“...fairy! That’s right, I dressed up as a fairy,” you explained to the girls. 

 

They all began to touch the fabric, mostly focusing on the wings; freaking out when they would twitch a bit. Laughing you spun in a circle, the dress fluttering around your form. The girls wouldn’t stop fussing over how this dress really suited your powers and you were “like a galaxy or space fairy!” -  those being Mina’s words. 

 

Today was going to be fun…

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

There were so many games to play. The food was delicious, and the conversations were great. 

 

Wendy was playing pin the tail on the dragon; rather ironic if you will. Carla sat on a desk, conversing with Tsu and Tokoyami. They seemed to be getting along. You sat right next to Katsuki, Kirishima, and Denki - who dressed as the devil - discussed some new training schedule they wanted to try. Every once in a while you would chime in, offering other forms of building their stamina or simply sharing ideas on how to make their quirks more effective. 

 

“What do you mean you have the best costume?!” Mina narrowed her eyes at Aoyama. 

 

The boy huffed out. 

 

“It is clear that moi has won the competition.” 

 

“Ok, let’s not-” Momo was cut off by a seething pinkette. 

 

“Well, we have to all vote to decide,” the girl crossed her arms. 

 

Then out of nowhere a piece of cake came hurtling straight at Mina, landing smack center on her head. Uraraka looked mortified, it had been an accident; really! She was just playing around with her plastic fork when a decent-sized piece of the remains on it was catapulted. Standing up she bowed profusely, but the pinkette was not having it. 

 

She reached onto the nearest plate of food and tossed it back at the girl. The brunette ducked, the food zooming by and ruining Denki’s costume. Now the electric user stood, throwing his whole plate back. 

 

With all that food flying, a good amount of people were hit. Before you knew it, it was a food war in there. 

 

You don’t know who it was but they certainly had a death wish. Someone had thought that it was a great idea to take the fruity-red punch and toss it into the air. Wendy, who now stood beside you, raised her hand; a wind barrier covering all three of you - her, Carla, and yourself. It was Katsuki who got a good portion of the drink on him. 

 

“WHO THE HELL THREW THAT?! YOU EXTRAS ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!” 

 

Katsuki jumped into the food fight but then took to grabbing a chair and tossing it. Todoroki happened to be within the traveling path of the now flying chair, but he ducked down just in time. It was then when the door to the classroom opened. Everyone froze, the chair seeming to be approaching All Might, Aizawa, and Hizashi in slow motion. 

 

The Symbol of Peace covered the other males, taking a hit for the team. 

 

Everyone stood wide-eyed, watching as a piece of cake - which had gotten stuck on the top of the door - dropped down. All males were covered in frosting and bread. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“SCATTER,” you all yelled in unison. 

 

Denki, Momo, and Jiro dashed to the other door, Mineta right behind them. Wendy followed right behind Kirishima who jumped out the window. Carla carried the young dragon slayer, scared to face your father’s wrath. 

 

Those who didn’t run were those who had become glued to their spot. Iida and Midoryia, hanging their heads in shame. Uraraka nervously stood beside the greenette, unsure whether she should make a run for it or just admit it was her fault. Todoroki didn’t give a damn, he jumped out that window - an ice slide forming under his costume’s boots (him having dressed as a vampire). 

 

A hand wrapped around your waist. Your (e/c) met with crimson, a mischievous glint shining in them. The boy also ran towards the window, looking over his shoulder he yelled. 

 

“It’s raccoon-eyes fault!”

 

He jumped out of the window, both of you facing your fathers as they watched you in the arms of the blond leap into the air. An awkward smile took shape on your face, you didn’t know how you would explain this to them later on. But as of the moment, you opened a galaxy-colored portal that transported you and your soulmate to your “space.” 

 

Sero stood beside Mina. Unsure as to whether he should run. 

 

“Umm, bye,” the pinkette took a hold of Sero, dragging him with her and out the window, too. 

 

The boy didn’t have any other choice but to use his quirk, he didn’t feel like dying just yet. This was against his will, and he made that clear. As tape shot out of his elbows, he yelled out to your two fathers and All Might. 

 

“IT’S MINA’S FAULT!”

Chapter Text

A/n: Hey my loves! I hope you are all doing well! I really had fun writing this chapter, and sort of got carried away. Thank you for patiently waiting. I know you all are hoping for more Fairy Tail like battles and damage, so I hope I delivered. Anyhow, remember to comment and share the love. Enjoy!

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

 

As you guys neared the battle center, you caught a glimpse of your father under some creature. And a man stood above him. How had this happened? 

 

.

.

.

.

 

His hand shot to his neck, beginning to intensely scratch. He was thinking, planning on what he was to do now. 

 

“Hmm, maybe if I hurt a few staff members,” he pondered. “Maybe then he might come?... Nomu, go get rid of Eraserhead.”

 

The huge creature right beside him had moved forward. Aizawa now finished with the last of the low life villains faced the man with hands. At the sight of the huge creature beside him disappearing, he activated his quirk and began to rush towards the “handyman.”

 

But before he could reach him, the huge creature crushed him. Aizawa could only let out a pained scream. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

This creature continued to further press on your father, prompting him to let out a pained grunt.

 

At the sound of this, you shot forwards, running towards the creature who seemed to be crushing your father like an insect. Both boys behind you yelled out your name, but it all fell on deaf ears. Yet, you stopped in your tracks as the blue-haired man bent down to Aizawa and began to disintegrate his goggles. But he didn’t stop there. 

 

Your heart began to pound like crazy, everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. You watched as the man taunted him, watching the crazed look in his eyes as he began to melt away at his elbow and then reach towards his face… towards his eyes. At the sight of this, you snapped, something in you awakening. 

 

The ground began to shake, purple magical aura being released in thick waves. 

 

Sensing a change in the atmosphere, the blunette looked up. His eyes widened, beginning to back away. In a matter of a second, you appeared right beside that huge beast. 

 

You kicked as hard as you could and watched as it was sent flying back a few feet. 

 

“No, - cough- getaway…” Aizawa mustered out. 

 

“Nomu, kill her,” the handyman ordered the creature, his hand pointing you. 

 

The thing moved quickly, rushing towards you. You didn’t even sense when it got behind you. A powerful punch was then aimed at your back. Had you acted a moment later, you would have for sure been dead by now. 

 

Aizawa could only watch in horror as you were sent flying upwards and over the huge pool of water. 

 

Your arms were crossed when the creature took a hit at you, you turning in the process to block. And the moment you went up, your legs, too, came up; your knees touching with your elbows. You opened your eyes, seeing how high you really were traveling. The creature only stared at you, surely studying your every move. Both your hands came in front of you, readying yourself for what was to come. 

 

Two magical circles appeared before your hands, purple in color, your eyes changing to a golden color.

 

“Juniper Cannon: First Configure!” 

 

A powerful blast was shot forward, it was as if two streams of the galaxy intertwined. The creature began bracing for impact, its arms crossing in front. But whether it could hold against your magic, you would bet that this spell would surely take him down. If it took Natsu a few seconds to get a grip on his bearings when you first shot this, it would for sure knock this thing down and give you the opening you needed. Looking at the creature, you took note of his distracted form.

 

Seeing this as a perfect moment, two magic circles appeared under the sole of your boot and foot. Huge explosions went off and sending you straight at the Nomu. You brought your right hand back, then thrust it forward. A massive explosion went off, sending said creature back and a whole arm ripping. Your previous attack had shredded a good chunk of his other arm and parts of its torso.

 

You were left panting, but in this small moment, you left yourself open to another attack, not noticing how his arms regrew and torso reshaped - the cloud of smoke blocking all of this. 

 

The Nomu aimed a left hook at you, one which you managed to get under. You pushed forward, diving under and rolling on your back as you dodged. Suddenly another fist was in front of you, this time you only managed to block. It was at this moment that you remember Cana’s card. 

 

‘I could use Fairy Glitter…’ 

 

Skidding to a halt, you ran away, hoping to create a good amount of distance. Suddenly a card appeared in your hand, but you did not spare it a glance. You only activated it and threw it towards the air. A large golden magical circle appeared; everyone could see it, your classmates, teachers… even a few of the conscious-remaining villains. 

 

Bakugou and Kirishima stared, both now joined by Denki and Todoroki it seemed. 

 

“OPEN!” 

 

Your hands laid over one another, the activation complete. The Nomu rushed at you, taking another swing at your head. Blocking with a territorial shield, you spun to the left. Your leg made contact with its beak, the sound of something cracking being a good sign for you. 

 

Meanwhile, you continued to fight, the magic circle expanded and turned into a swirling golden vertex. Out came tumbling a bluenette and cat?!!!

 

“WENDY!” you exclaimed, once more dodging another attack. 

 

At the sound of your voice, the girl looked up. She took note of your predicament. Quickly, Carla transformed, taking on her human form and then growing wings. Carla then flew behind Wendy, taking a solid grip of her dress. She continued to sore, nearing where you were, then proceeded to drop her upon request. Both of you now are standing side by side. 

 

Her hand begins to glow, a magical circle appearing under you. 

 

“Enchantment: Armor & Vernier!” 

 

Your hair raises a bit but eventually drops once the spell is completed. The two of you only nod and then rush towards the Nomu. 

 

She takes a deep breath before releasing an onslaught of wind. 

 

“Sky Dragon’s Roar!” 

 

The creature is pushed back, but only for a bit. You run at it, hands glowing and explosions going off at his side. Said thing is only trying to flee, hoping to get a hold on itself, but you do not rest. 

 

As all of this is happening, Midoryia, Tsu, and Mineta have managed to get closer to the ongoing battle. At first, they had assumed that Aizawa was doing all the fighting, but at the sight of your blast, they knew that it was you. The greenette only watched as you threw that card up in the air and could only continue to do so as a girl - along with a human-cat person - came tumbling down and out of it. 

 

Bakugou and Kirishima still could not believe what they were seeing. The two other males just as shocked and stumped for words. But quickly they regained their sense, with Bakugou being the first to speak. Once his plan had been explained, the others only nodded - Todoroki shrugging in response.  

 

You had now appeared beside the beast, your fist landing a solid punch to his stomach. He was sent back flying, crushing other villains in the process. Wendy could only stare as she watched the sheer force of that punch. She was shocked to see you in such a rage. 

 

Chasing after the Nomu, you again threw another punch, but this time the thing countered with its’ own - one which you blocked with a territorial shield. This exchange continued for a minute or so. One of you would throw a punch, only to be blocked by the other, and then have a raging fist or leg aimed back. 

 

The force of these attacks created powerful gusts of wind, strong enough that the ground began to shake. 

 

Wendy stayed behind, watching as the two of you fought head-on. She only turned at the sound of pounding feet coming towards her. Quickly she brought up her arms and got into a battle stance. But this quickly faded as she spotted three boys running in her direction. 

 

The bluenette could only stare at them, she was unsure of what to do. 

 

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!” the ash-blond growled. 

 

“Leave the poor girl alone,” a monotone voice followed. 

 

Said girl was left to deal with these three. Denki having stayed behind to see if he could somehow now contact the school. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The redhead of the group seemed to be the mediator, calming both of them. Just as she was about to answer the blond’s question, your cry for her help broke her out of this small pause. 

 

“WENDY! I NEED A HAND HERE,” you shouted. 

 

You had managed to turn your head a bit, but this was something that the Nomu took advantage of. His fist, now bearing claws, shot forward. Had it not been for your quick reflexes, your head would have been a goner. 

 

At the sight of his hand inching ever close, you managed to bend backward. Your hands placed themselves beside your head as your legs came up. They slammed into his face, sending him flying back. Once on your feet, you took note of the place you had been at, you just needed two more…

 

Wendy quickly activated her dragon force, both her hair and eyes turning pink. White like feathers grew around her wrists and ankles, they were small in comparison to the bigger ones on her back. She crouched down on all four before she was gone. The three males gawked at the sight. Just what the hell was happening? One minute they see you fighting the Nomu, the next a human-cat and girl fall out of the sky, and now said girl disappears! 

 

Looking up again, they notice the bluenette trading fists with the Nomu. You had managed to catch your breath, if only for a second because just a Wendy was going for another punch you caught a glance of the creature's other fist. 

 

Your fingers snapped and you had traded places with the dragon slayer. A territorial shield took the hit but managed to break. As his hand shot into it, it slowly began to burn and melt off. Tumbling down, you looked to Wendy, seeing her with wide eyes, it was in this moment that the Nomu took a hold of your ankle and crushed it with all his might. 

 

At the feeling of grimy fingers, galaxy magic covered your ankle, but this did not stop the creature from crushing it. A pained scream came from you as your left leg shot up to kick him, desperately trying to free yourself. The lack of a boot made it easy pickings. 

 

It seemed to work seeing as it let go and it now went after your boot covered one. Just as he was about to reach for your neck, a gust of wind had your hair flying in multiple directions. 

 

It was All-Might! You could only watch as they fought, Wendy running towards you. 

 

“No, no!” you yelled out. “Help out the man over there, please,” you begged. 

 

“But, (F-” 

 

“HE’S MY FATHER, HELP HIM WENDY!” sobs racked your body. 

 

She could only nod her head, running towards Aizawa. Carla flew down, grabbing you and then heading over to where the boys were, as she flew you noticed how All-Might had been held down, but Todoroki had been quick to freeze him in place. 

 

This was all he needed, managing to break free. But he was pleasantly taken aback at the sight of the arm regrowing. All-Might no longer smiled, his face one of fury. 

 

It was then that the Nomu disappeared. Yet you noticed that it was heading towards Bakugou.

 

“NOO!” you screamed. 

 

The sight of smoke didn’t help you feel any better, but once you caught sight of the ash-blond coughing on the side, a huge breath of relief left you. All-Might had taken the hit, pushing Katsuki to the side. You pointed to where you wanted to be dropped off. Carla only nodded, and let your down softly. Looking up at her, you smiled, waving her off as she went to help Wendy. 

 

All the boys looked at you, while you turned to face the ongoing battle. You were aware that they had questions but now was not the time. 

 

“WHAT THE-”

 

“I will answer all your questions after,” you glanced behind your shoulder, “ but until then, there is some unfinished business upfront.” 

 

Izuku had somehow managed to sneak towards you lot, asking Kirishima a few questions, but really didn’t receive anything he wanted to hear. The battle in front raged on, you subtly healing the boys in the process. You needed for your main valve of magic to completely drain out, you needed your second origin. 

 

Just as All-Might delivered the final blow, the Nomu went flying up in the air. You were no fool, the Symbol of Peace had long exceeded his breaking point, but you knew better than to barge in. 

 

Now that that was done, the blond looked to the blue-haired man with hands. He was mumbling and scratching at his neck. But what you had not expected was for Izuku to rush forward to the “handyman” when he reached to harm Tsu. Izu’s legs flopping in the wind, no doubt now broken, but his arm was pulled back and had begun to aim towards the crazed bluenette. 

 

Your hand shot out, with the last remaining magic you had, a territorial orb captured Izuku, but his power had already unleashed and shattered through your weak magic. The wind managed to push the man back. At the sight of this turn of events, the leader began to back away, calling for his remaining minions. The same dark midst appeared right beside him; this was perfect, you could take them out in one blow. Shakely, you moved forward, your hands clapped together. 

 

“Second Origin: Release!” 

 

Your hair was standing on end, a purple-blue light engulfing your body. The boys watched as your eyes changed to a golden color, a thick wave of magic hitting them. But you paid them no mind, instead, you began your chant, seven golden magical circles appearing in the sky, a galaxy portal having been opened. 

 

“May the seven stars have mercy on you… Now be judged by the heavens! THE SEVEN SHINING STARS: GRAND CHARIOT!” 

 

Your hands came together, one on top of the other. The magical circles connected, and beams of light began to shoot down. Blue electricity surged around, it was then that you heard the pained screams of the villains; taking this as your cue, you brought your hands together. 

 

Galaxy orbs engulfed the students, staff, Wendy and Carla, and yourself. You were then all teleported out of the building, at a safe distance away as the whole building exploded. 

 

The dragon slayer came rushing to you as you collapsed, (e/c) eyes meet her chocolate warm ones. She smiled at you as she began to cry. The girl cradled your head in her lap, and you could only offer a weak smile as you passed out. 

 

Wendy continued to rock you, smiling as huge tears rolled down her face. Carla ran towards the two girls, her lips pressed into a thin line. She wasn’t all too pleased that you all had now been exposed and having eyes planted on her bothered her to no end. Her body was still in fight mode, if anyone got to close she would not hesitate to throw a punch if need be. 

 

In the distance, the sound of pounding feet caught the attention of the exceed and dragon slayer. Both of them snapped their heads forwards, the bluenette subconsciously baring her teeth as white feathers grew on her wrists and ankles. 

 

Carla moved forward, standing in a fighting stance, her claws baring. As the dust cloud began to settle, the sight of a boy with glasses and a creature on his shoulders prompted both of them to back down for the time being. They managed to confirm that these people were friends and not foes by the sound of others screaming out the boy’s name. 

 

“IIDA!”  a multitude of voices cried out. 

 

The two bluenettes stared at each other, Wendy still wary of him. She didn’t know what was going on and it may have been best if you three left. Lightly her arm reached for Carla’s leg, the exceed looking down at her. 

 

White ears twitched as she watched the pleading look in her eyes. The sky dragon slayer needed to heal you and she could not do so with all of these people. 

 

But before she could do anything, a blond came running from behind the boy - who seemed to be called Iida - and ran towards you. Carla’s tail twitched, she readied herself to fight him, yet she didn’t have too, seeing as the small creature now stood in front of the screaming blond, who seemed to be crying. 

 

“Not now Mic,” the hybrid put his paw out, “the police will get here soon. We need to get the injured back to campus and deal with the media.” 

 

Hizashi only stared at him, swallowing the lump in his throat, he nodded. 

 

“Alright,” the loud blond scanned the area. “Should we scout the area then?” 

 

The hybrid only nodded, his paw motioning for the other heroes to scout out whatever it was that remained of USJ. Midnight began to tear at the sight of you but walked on ahead with the other hero teachers. Mic followed right beside her, searching for Aizawa, but at the sight of him and Thirteen laying right beside each other and unconscious his voice got caught within his windpipes. 

 

Had he known that the last time he would see you two, safe and sound was that morning, he would have relished in it longer. 

 

Nezu walked towards the girls, the sight of the blue marking on the bluenette confirmed his theory that she was a fellow guildmate, but it was obvious that both of them were wary of him and the others. Seeing as such was the case, he paused his advance and began to gently speak to the exceed and dragon slayer.

 

“I presume you are friends?” he offered a small smile. 

 

“We are, and just who might you be?” Carla questioned. 

 

“Carla, we nee-” Wendy began. 

 

“I know child,” the exceed glanced down at her. 

 

“Hmm, it is best if we got Miss. Scarlet down to Recovery Girl. We can’t have the media see you two just yet,” Nezu mumbled the last part. 

 

Wendy continued to stare at the pondering hybrid. Just who was Recovery Girl? Was she also a healer? If so, the more the better. The bluenette had tried her best with your “father” and the other harmed adult, but there was only so much that magic could do. 

 

Clapping his paws together, Nezu finally began to speak. 

 

“Mr. Tenya, could you bring your fellow classmate to-” 

 

“We can take her,” Wendy piped in. “Uh, sorry, that was rude of me. But Carla and I could take her to this over healer. If you would just point us in the right direction…” Wendy trailed off. 

 

Nezu smiled, nodding his head, he began to explain the building they were to look out for. 

 

It would be difficult for them to get there, so they may need a guide. Although this had to be done quickly, you looked rather pale. It also did not make matters any better that Aizawa and Thirteen seemed to be in critical condition. 

 

Iida stood to the right of the principal, he was still unsure if he wanted him to take you to Recovery Girl. He did not understand why these two unknown people would offer, seeing that his quirk was best suited for this task. 

 

“Well, we best be on our way,” Carla turned around on her heel, wings sprouting out of her back. 

 

Wendy held onto your body, feeling Carla’s hands grip onto her dress. The exceed, now partially human, began to flap her wings. The rest of the class watched in awe. Nezu motioned for Iida to step forward, explaining that he was to guide them back to the school campus and to be quick about it. 

 

The engine user bowed aggressively, chopping his arm as he began to direct the floating exceed. Wendy smiled lightly, happy that these people cared dearly for you. A blue magic circle appeared on top of the three of them and one right above Iida. The girl chanted “Vernier.” 

 

Iida could only freakout at the sight of his body glowing a pink and blue mixture. 

 

“Child we don’t have all day,” Carla scolded. 

 

At this the class rep. bowed once more, before proceeding to take off. But he was taken by surprise at how fast he was moving. The rest of the heroes had returned, a few of the villains apprehended. You had truly dealt massive amounts of damage. The building was left in nothing but a shambled mess. Just how strong were you? But the sight in front of them prompted them to gape like fish out of water, further intriguing them about who you and your two friends were. Iida had left so fast, how had this been possible. 

 

Class 1-A, also gawked at the flying exceed, watching how she still glowed pink. And at the flap of her wings, they were gone. The only thing that they could now see was the zooming of pink somehow having caught up with Iida in the far distance. 

 

Mina stood beside Ochaco, both girls still trying to grasp at what had just happened, but it was the pinkette who broke the silence. 

 

“Man, she just keeps getting more badass,” she whined. 

Chapter Text

A/n: Hello! I am back with another chapter! This one really got my heart moving; the relationship *cries on the inside*. Anyhow, I hope you all like the chapter regardless. Remember to comment and share the love! I can't wait to post sometime soon again; there may even be another special coming your way. Well enough of my rambling, on with the story!!

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

Wendy and Carla, now in her exceed form, had not left your side since they arrived at Recovery Girl’s office, another half infirmary. The old little lady could only give you a smooch, said kiss only healing small bruises and cuts. Wendy had to tend to your ankle, but there wasn’t much else she could do. Your magic levels had decreased drastically, all with the powerful spells you cast and the healing of others while using your own magic to convert into energy. 

 

Your body could only take so much before it gave out. Besides all the moving around tired you out more than it should have. Recovery Girl assured Wendy that she had done an excellent job and not to fret over you. A cast may be something to look forward to, in your future, but nothing too serious. 

 

Both females sighed, Wendy, taking a hold of Carla as they both headed out the door. The bluenette had felt awkward explaining things to your blond father. But was happy to know that you had found a family here in this other world. The man had introduced himself as Present Mic - this his hero name -, his actual name Yamada Hizashi, shaking her hand and Carla’s paw. 

 

Much contrary to what she thought, he did not freak out the moment Carla began to speak. He remained rather composed, going to you and hugging you tight. As much as he wished to stay by your side, Aizawa was in critical condition and needed to leave soon. 

 

Just as he left the room, he let Wendy know that he would be back for them in a few hours. But if not him, then a woman by the name of Midnight - this being her pro-hero name - would stop by and drive them back to the apartment. He assured the bluenette and the exceed that your room was open to them for the time being. 

 

This had transpired a few hours ago, and the young dragon slayer couldn’t help but let out a loud sigh as she slumped down the wall. She had not expected any of this to transpire, much less finding out that you now had parents. 

 

The girl had been quickly filled in about her no longer being able to freely use her magic. It didn’t help to know that you now had a whole lot of explaining to do, all of this stress could not possibly be good for you. You had only just managed to get some form of semblance in knowing that you were not trapped here for good, there was still hope, but just how much did you wish to share with your new family and friends?

 

Carla could only look at the frustrated slayer, her ears drooping a bit at the thought that Wendy would have fair on her own, for the time being. She was aware that it may take you a while to regain consciousness, using your Second Origin was foolish, you should have waited, but how could you have known that help was on the way? The exceed paced in front of Wendy, finally deciding to scout the halls in search of some water. 

 

“I’ll be back child, wait right here for me,” she uttered, wings sprouting behind her. 

 

A somber Wendy only glanced up, offering a small smile. With that the exceed was off, the sound of wings flapping being the only indicator of where she was going. 

 

Once again, another sigh escaped the bluenette. Her hand traveled to her hair, ruffing it a bit as she tried to get rid of this building stress and anxiety. She wondered how Fairy Tail was fairing in knowing that not just one, but two of their mages - and one exceed - had now gone missing. 

 

But for the time being, she forced herself to think about what her next move was. There was a lot of explaining in your future, things you would need to fill her in on, yet she couldn’t just sit here and sulk over the fact that now she, too, was stranded. Whereas you had been alone, she at least had Carla and now you as well. Together, all of you could think of ways to get back, perhaps you still had those dragon remains stored and she could use her Milky Way spell. And there was always the chance you might remember the inscriptions of the spell - her small bits added in - and be able to remake it. 

 

Standing up, the bluenette pumped her fist in the air. There was still hope for the three of you, there didn’t exist a reason for you all to just simply give in. Home wasn’t too far off and if you all tried, you would be home, back at Fairy Tail, before you even knew it. 

 

The sound of pounding feet and two unfamiliar voices caught Wendy’s attention, her ears still sensitive, more than usual, from the earlier battle. Looking to the side, she waited for the two figures to make their appearance, mentally counting down from ten, seeing as they were rapidly approaching and she had nothing better else to do.

 

Just as she got to zero, a girl with pink skin and a brunette came tumbling around. The shorter out of the two, the one with a short mop of hair, called the other Mina.

 

“Come on, we need to see if (F/n)-chan is doing any better,” the girl clasped her hands, still not noticing Wendy. 

 

“I know, I know, but those interviews took forever,” the pinkette whined.

 

“Hurry, hur-,” Ochaco finally paused. “You’re -,” she didn’t get to finish, Mina cutting her off. 

 

“You’re that girl who also fought that weird-looking monster! You came out of a weird hole. Oh my god, are you from another world or something?! That is so co-mmhff,” a hand was placed on her mouth. 

 

Wendy could only stare, offering a small smile at the two. Before she could respond, she caught wind of someone else coming. Looking to the side, she waited for the flapping to get closer, knowing that it was only Carla on her way back. And while she seemed to pick up on the sound, the other girls remained oblivious to the change in their surroundings 

 

Both girls waited for a reply, seeing as the bluenette was distracted. They didn’t understand why she kept looking to the side, they hadn’t heard anything. And just as they were about to voice this out, the sight of the same flying white cat had them closing their mouths. 

 

“Wendy, dear, forgive me I seemed to have gotten los-,” Carla paused, floating in place. “And who might you two be?” 

 

Looking at one another, the two gaped like fish out of water. They must have never seen a cat talk, much less fly. It took them a second to compose themselves, before Mina - the more rambunctious out of the two - answered. 

 

“Hey, there kitty! I’m Ashido Mina, but you can call me Mina,” the pinkette bounded on the balls of her toes. “My quirk is Acid, how about you?” 

 

“Quirk?” Both Wendy and Carla asked. 

 

Sensing the awkward air, Uraraka cleared her throat. 

 

“Hey, I’m Uraraka Ochaco and we,” she motioned to Mina, “are Scarlet-san’s classmates. I am assuming you know her?”

 

Wendy nodded, a thin line forming on her lips. So this was a school… well she had gathered as much. There was no way this had been a guild or a town for that matter. Well, it seemed you had been busy building a persona in this world. Looking to Carla, the young slayer then glanced at the two girls in front of her. 

 

“Ha-ai! We are (F/n)-chan’s guildmates, and we came here to bring her back. It is nice to know that you all took care of her, thank you,” the bluenette bowed. 

 

Now it was Mina and Ochaco’s turn to be confused. What the hell was a guildmate? And bring you back? Where had you come from?!

 

“Forgive me for sounding rude and perhaps ignorant,” Carla spoke out, finally landing in Wendy’s arms. “But could you perhaps explain where we are on Earth Land? I don’t think we have ever ventured this far off. What kingdom is this? And what are these quirks you speak of?”

 

The two girls stood flabbergasted. Earth Land? As far as they were concerned, no such place existed. And the only kingdom that still existed was miles away, but they had a feeling that the feline was not referring to this place either. Yet, what confused them the most was the fact that they had no clue what quirks were; when they clearly used their own. 

 

Both of them didn’t know how to proceed. They must have been pulling their legs, that, or they had completely lived under a rock this whole entire time. 

 

They only continued to stare at one another, both wary of the other. They knew that there was something you weren’t telling them, but this was all too weird for them. You really had a lot of explaining to do. 

 

Suddenly, the sound of the door nob turning - now breaking their awkward staring contest - brought them back to reality and out of their own thoughts. 

 

Once the door was fully open, a disgruntled you hobbled out. Your head had been wrapped in bandages, the same being said for your left arm and shoulder. Although, your leg looked to be the worst injury, a big cast wrapped around the injury. 

 

Everything had been painful for you, while the major cuts and bruises had somewhat healed, your body still remained woozy from all the magic that it had expounded. At the sight of no one being beside you, you thought the worst, quickly swinging over and off the bed you laid in. Lazily you threw on your costume’s coat, not even bothering to close it. 

 

You were sure that your hair was a rat’s nest, but you had a more pressing matter to attend to. Not even bothering to put on your other boot, the only one that actually remained, you took a hold of the crutches beside you and wobbled over to the door. Upon opening it, you were pleasantly taken aback. Wendy and Carla seemed to be having a staring contest with Uraraka and Mina. But it seemed they now gawked at you, damn did you really look that bent out of shape? 

 

“(Y/N)!” they all yelled, crushing you in a tight hug. 

 

Your arms opened to take their hugs, dropping the crutches in the process. This proved to be a ridiculously stupid move seeing as you now didn’t have anything to take the added weight with. Letting out a hiss, you yelped, instantly lifting your injured leg. 

 

“Ow- fuck,” you cussed. 

 

“Child!” Carla gasped. 

 

She now floated over you, her paw moving up and down as she reprimanded you for such foul language. The exceed exclaimed she ought to wash your potty mouth out with soap. You could only look down, a small pout on your lips as you sulked. 

 

The other girls could only let out small snickers, giggling a bit when it became too much to bear. Once the exceed deemed her work to be done, a small huff escaping her, you looked up smiling to see them somewhat getting along. It was clear that you needed to explain to them what was going on, but there was someone else who deserved to know everything. 

 

“Well,” you began, galaxy orbs absorbing the fallen crutches and now having them appear in your hands. 

 

Wendy rushed at you. 

 

“You shouldn’t be using your magic just yet (F/n), your Second Origin couldn’t possibly be full, much less your regularly used one! Now you are just being reckless,” she scolded. 

 

You could only let out a small hum, being reckless was a Fairy Tail wizard's job, it was sort of part of the unspoken rules of what it took to be a mage from Fairy Tail. It was just second nature at this point. 

 

“Magic, as in magicians, like from ancient times?” Mina questioned. 

 

Shaking your head no, you went to blow out some hair from your face. This was going to take a while, and you just didn’t have time for it. You could explain this to them all tomorrow, seeing as all your classmates deserved to know what happened out there today. Secrets were the last thing you wanted, but you needed to sort this out and quick. 

 

“Did Sparky go home? I need to talk to him,” you looked at the pinkette and brunette. 

 

“Are you talking about Bakugou-kun?” Uraraka voiced out. 

 

You only nodded, fists clenching. Even while battling the Nomu, his yells to know what the hell was going on still made their way to your ears. And he was right, he did deserve to know just what was going on. He had the right to know, you were his soulmate, and for you to know more about him than he knew about you must have bothered him to no end. 

 

This made you look like a hypocrite. How could you speak of being there for him and giving this relationship a try, when you were already keeping things from him? 

 

A relationship is built on trust, loyalty, and the works. You had just set whatever was going on between the two of you up in flames. He was stubborn, but so were you, and to hell, with it all, if you just gave up on this. Your hip hurt, it was clear he was upset. Not only had he been lied to, but you also gave him a scare. 

 

Sighing, you ran a hand through your hair, a clear sign to Wendy that you were overwhelmed. Backing off, she understood there was something you needed to do. This Bakugou person sounded rather important. For you to put him before them, in terms of explaining this mess too, it must have meant that he played a huge role in what was going on. The bluenette knew that you would explain in a bit but first came this unknown person. 

 

“I think he left home already, he looked mad; more than usual,” Mina piped up. 

 

Well, that was just great. A pissed off Bakugou was always great to deal with. 

 

“Do you know where I could find him?” you questioned.

 

Shaking her head no, Mina suddenly stopped. 

 

“Wait! Kirishima went with him, maybe he is still with him and he can share his location with me! Just give me a sec,” she pulled out a rectangular box. 

 

You now knew these devices to go by the name of “phones,” but still had no idea how to work one. Wendy and Carla stared at the device, their minds trying to place a name on the device, but it was no use, they had never seen such a thing. 

 

Looking to Wendy, you touched your forehead, tapping into Warren’s telepathic communication system - a Fairy Tail only line. You hoped it still worked, seeing as he had specifically designed it so only wizards bearing the Fairy Tail mark could communicate without his help. Waiting a bit, you saw the bluenette and exceed lightly tap the sides of their heads, waiting to see what you possibly wished to speak about. 

 

‘Can you hear me?’ you thought. 

 

Both their eyes widened, meaning that they could. 

 

‘Ok, good,’ you continued, ‘now listen closely. I need you two to stay here, I am going after Bakugou, Sparky, Katsuki - you’re going to hear me call him either one of those three. But long story short, he is my soulmate and I need him to hear me out about everything so far.’ 

 

‘Soulmate - mate!? As in a - um - like a lover?’ Wendy’s cheeks turned pink. 

 

‘Wendy!’ Carla exclaimed. 

 

‘Um-,’ you twidled with the crutches handle. ‘I don’t know yet, we just agreed to see where this goes, and where it is going, but so far it seems like I am horribly failing this test run.’ 

 

‘Oh,’ a solemn look overtook Wendy. 

 

‘Go to him child, we will explain to this Midnight character where it is that you went,’ Carla offered a smile. 

 

Nodding, you looked to Mina who was jumping for joy. She held out the device in her hand, showing you that the boys had stopped at an “arcade” and were now only about to split in separate directions. The pinkette explained that she had asked Kirishima to stick with the explosive blond for as long as possible. 

 

She held up her phone, zooming out of the map on it and showing just where you all were and where the boys were now heading. With the new information on the territory, you were certain that you could find them, but only if you hurried. 

 

Bowing to the pinkette, you hobbled over as fast as your leg and crutches could carry you. It was clear that Kirishima was stalling, and while he didn’t know what for, he promised Mina to hold Bakugou up for as long as possible, making up the excuse that he needed to use the restroom or got thirsty. Just anything to stop them from moving. 

 

All Mina had said was that someone special was on their way. 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

A few people stared at you as you limped your way across the city. Wendy’s voice would come in every so often, updating you on where the boys were. Last she said was that they were in a park, but her voice had cut off and been muffled out by the distance you were putting. 

 

You were near what seemed to be a park, and from what you remember, this place was near the arcade and other restaurants that Mina pointed out. Looking around, you spotted the name of a ramen shop that the pinkette and Uraraka had gushed over. They said that both the redhead and ash-blond had walked by here, so that meant that there was a good chance that the boys were in this very park. 

 

Waiting for the light to turn, you began to make your way to the entrance. Occasionally stumbling over some loose rocks and rubble. 

 

The day was a rather peaceful one, and while you wished to enjoy it, you couldn’t help but feel uncomfortable. It was a good thing you had changed out of your hero costume when you did. Your fathers had made it clear that you could not jet wear suck a thing outside of school. It seemed that the loose-fitting shorts and unbuttoned collared shirt (and black flats) - stored in your spacial pockets - came in handy. 

 

But it seemed that a few were unsettled by the amount of skin you showed. At this, you could only roll your eyes. Like move along people, stop staring, we all have things to do. Plus you had a sports bra on, people worked out with such attires. 

 

You had been limping and hobbling about for a solid ten minutes, and still nothing. Just as you were about to turn around and look for another park, the distinctive voice of your angry grump of a soulmate caught your attention. His voice a distinctive attribute about his that you had come to enjoy.

 

He seemed to be yelling at Kirishima for being an idiot and dropping his scop of icecream. 

 

The closer you got, the clearer you could make out spiked up red hair and ash-blond. Sighing, a small smile made a way onto your lips, although it did hurt, the patch on your cheek making it hard to display such a feeling. Inching closer, you prepared yourself for what was to come. Taking a deep breath, you finally made your presence known. 

 

“Hey, Kiri, Sparky, wait up for me!” 

 

At this, both Kirishima and Katsuki looked up and to the side. Both of their eyes widened at seeing your state. They only had a few bandages wrapped, just scrapes and bruises, nothing too serious, anything of a critical standard had been cleared by Recovery Girl. 

 

Quickly, the redhead rushed to you, hand out to help you move. Bakugou on the other hand just stared, he was silent for once. This was already not going well. 

 

“Hey, um - what are you doing out of bed?! You seriously just fought a strong opponent, you need to get your strength back!” Kirishima ranted as he took a hold of your right arm. 

 

“I need to speak with Bakugou, it's important,” you uttered. 

 

‘Ok, wow, so she didn’t call him Sparky. This doesn’t sound good,’ the redhead thought. 

 

He only nodded, helping you move closer to said male. The blond still stood where he originally had been. Speaking to you was the last thing on his mind, he had just wanted to forget. Everything he saw defied logic, even more so in a world in which powers exist. But yours had been completely different from anything he has ever witnessed. Sure he had seen those circles, but he thought nothing of it, yet now; everything was flipped over ten-times-round and was now being shaken. 

 

Slowly you two made your way to a bench placed under a few shading trees, Bakugou following with a blank stare. Sitting down, you glanced up to see Kirishima awkwardly handing you your crutches. You felt rude, interrupting his hangout with the blond. 

 

Speaking of the blond, looking to your left you saw how he sat at the edge of the bench, looking at anything but you. 

 

Sighing once more, you smiled at the redhead, thanking him for everything. 

 

“I’m sorry for interrupting,” your lips formed a straight line, “but this shouldn’t take long. You two can still hang out if you want, I promise to make this as quick as possible.” 

 

“Nah, that’s alright, you two take your time. See ya’ at school on Monday!” he smiled, beginning to walk away. 

 

Swallowing the huge lump in your throat, you looked down to your open shirt, feeling reassured at the sight of your guildmark. All you had to do was explain, he deserved to know.

 

“I- oh dear Mavis,” you sighed. “Look, Bakugou, I didn’t know when to tell you, but I am now. You're my soulmate and deserve to know the truth more than anyone.” 

 

He still stayed silent, but at least he was looking at you now. Scooting a bit closer to him, you looked off to the side, relishing in the sweet small breeze that swept by. The sound of incessant chatter filled your ears, birds chirping and children laughing; everything seemed so right, except for whatever relationship you two had going on.

 

There was so much you wanted to tell him, but words could only do so much. Where would you even begin? Would you start on how you got here? Or would you recount your whole story from the start? Just how did these types of relationships work; where did you draw a line on personal matters? All these questions and more flooded your mind. Endless thoughts of what-ifs, hows, and wheres. 

 

The blond could only look at the girl in front of him. She looked so guilt-ridden, her usual snarky and go-getter persona long gone. Just what was it that she was thinking. Was she coming up with some lie? Did she see him as a burden? And if so, then why even try to make this relationship - if you could even call it that considering how nonexistent it really was - work or function? 

 

Was he a fool for having trusted you? For thinking that you would be different?

 

All Bakugou wanted was to scream, to shout, to let it all out. He wished to tell you just how pissed, deceived, and - dear he say - heartbroken he truly was. Was it his own fault for opening so quickly, for getting his hopes up? 

 

The thing is he wouldn’t be in this mess, stuck with you, with himself, if now soulmate mark existed. He just wanted to go home, finish his homework, and go to bed. 

 

“I-I’m sorry, I should have told you sooner, Bakugou,” you finally spoke.

 

He was brought out of his daze, noticing just how distraught you were. Tears fell freely down your cheeks, rolling off and landing on the once dry wooden bench. Your finger dug into your palms, inner cheek being lightly nibbled on - something you would do when you wished to stop your lips from quivering. 

 

“There are somethings which words could never convey, and I am hoping my actions speak louder than any mere syllables ever could,” you sniffle as you lean over, your right hand shooting towards his forehead. 

 

“Memory Share…” 

Chapter Text

A/n: Welcome back to another episode of The Fate of a Fairy!!!  This chapter really moved me and lowkey - highkey really - made me want to cry, but I hope you all enjoy it. Things are about to get interesting. Remember to share, comment, and spread the love! Thank you all for supporting me up to this point! Now on with the story. 

____________________________________________________________

 

Everything was happening so fast, yet he was able to understand completely what it was that he saw. A few snippets were rushed, others completely blurred out, but he was certain that these were your memories. Everything he saw was through your eyes. He felt every single emotion that ran through you at the moment and every single thought that crossed your mind. 

 

Had you made it out alive? Behind! When would you get to that so desperately needed water? WHERE THE HELL WAS WENDY?! And Gramps?! 

 

All these names and faces kept popping up; and he sure as hell had never met any one of these people in person. Yet what struck him as odd was that he never saw your parents, only other guild members. He kept seeing certain faces, popping up more than once and just enough for them to not be considered regular guild members.

 

A boisterous pink-haired male, with sharp canines and a scar running down the side of his cheek, appeared a numerous number of times. There was the one occasion he taught you how to swim, straight up tossing you into the lake and laughing his ass off as you gasped for air. The water wasn’t deep, if you had really paid attention you may have been able to touch the sand and dirt underneath. You cried out for another male, watching as he ran to see what was going on, only to begin an argument with the pinkette over how much of an idiot he was to let you drown. 

 

While the two continued to bicker, you just decided to let it be, having your body go limp. And much to what Natsu - the name of the salmon haired boy - said, your body did naturally float back up. You were just floating about in the water, managing to turn yourself upwards and spread out like a star-fish. 

 

From the corner of your eye, you noticed the two knuckleheads going at it again. Although, this time around you had no idea who threw the first punch, but opted on the fact that Gray - the dark-haired-bluenette - had been the one to start their small little brawl. The two rivals continued to duke it out as you eventually managed to learn how to float upright, head bobbing up and down. From there on, you took it upon yourself to try to move forward. 

 

There were times when you felt like you would drown and be sucked in; these moments causing you to pause and just float for a bit. Although, you did manage to teach yourself the doggy paddle. It wasn’t long before you were full-on swan diving into the water and just kicking your legs as you propelled about. 

 

You spent the whole day out there, under GRAY’S supervision, but a certain redhead became a fuming volcano at the sight she was met with when she found your sitter and the pink-haired knucklehead passed out and with bruises forming all over their bodies. While the two were getting their souls beat to a bloody pulp, you just went about your business swimming after small guppies. 

 

So many other memories followed, but they didn’t stick in the blond’s mind. They only registered briefly before all the details seemed to vanish. There was one final memory you shared, one of you hugging the redhead, crying as you were so happy to see her alive. This being your last memory of Erza before that same day you were sucked into this world. 

 

Taking your hands off of his forehead, you panted lightly. Whatever last bit of magic you had regained, had been almost completely drained. You couldn’t keep doing this, this was a dangerous game you were playing. 

 

Leaning onto the bench, you slouched a bit forwards. This was your limit. 

 

“Wh-what the hell did you just do?!” the blond hissed. 

 

His brows were furrowed. He didn’t know whether to believe everything you showed him. This could all be some elaborate ploy of yours and he didn’t know whether he truly wanted to know his role in it. 

 

“My memories; everything you saw was what I witnessed with my very own eyes,” you mumbled. 

 

“Why?! Did you hope to accomplish something with your shitty memories?!” 

 

Taking a moment to calm down, you tried to lift your head up but found it heavier than usual. 

 

“I just thought you should know, you have that right,” you sighed out. 

 

Everything was beginning to become distorted, turning fuzzy. You began to feel sweat gathering on your skin, yet you felt as if it was freezing out. Shivering, you managed to lift your head, eyes squinting a bit. 

 

“Well, I don’t know what you fucking expected, but -,” he paused. “OI! AREN’T YA’ LISTENING!?”

 

Breathing; was becoming harder than normal. Colors were beginning to distort themselves. Your body felt heavier than ever, dare you even say, more so than some of Erza’s armor. 

 

The blond could only stare at you. He couldn’t believe his eyes, you really were pulling the victim card on him. Now he was fuming, you were putting this whole show on for what, a fucking pitty award! He was pissed beyond belief. You had the gall to pull such a stunt to just save face. 

 

Just what else were you hiding? Had you told someone else? 

 

“Oh stop fuckin’ fakin’, will ya’?” he rolled his eyes, not noticing how you were losing color and fast. “Did you tell anyone else?! Who else fucking knows?” 

 

His words sounded like he was underwater, or maybe you were? You couldn’t tell anymore, but you strained to know what he asked. He sounded very upset, and you chalked it up to him possibly wanting to know who else you told. 

 

Once again you took a second, trying to not pass out. 

 

“I-I, the staff, they know…” you panted, “ and Izuku, he knows that I’m not from here.”

 

This was it, this broke the raging blond from whatever constraints he had subjected himself to. Sparks could be made out as he gritted his teeth. You told the damn nerd, but not him. 

 

“YOU TOLD THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING NERD, YET YOU THOUGHT IT TO BE A GOOD IDEA TO KEEP THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM YOUR SOULMATE?! ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE OR JUST STUPID?!”

 

Now while you knew he would be upset, you didn’t think he would react in such a way. Your frown deepened, your face looking a sickly color, but this seemed to fly over the blond.

 

In your haze and delirium, you didn’t hear the soft pounding of sandals on the concrete. Much against your body's protest, you stood and faced the blond. A firm disapproving look taking a hold of your face. 

 

“Tch, I knew this was a bad idea from the fucking start,” he ran one of his hands through his hair. “I wish we never meet; just keep being my bouncy stepping stone. Now move aside extra.” 

 

His arm shot out to move you to the side, but that is when you felt it. A burning sensation on your right hip, stinging like never before. Your heart felt like it was being sliced open, chest, and gut constantly being under attack. He didn’t even get the chance to touch you, but this didn’t stop your body from ultimately buckling under all this pressure. 

 

“(F/N)!” Wendy shouted. 

 

The bluenette ran at you as fast as she could, Carla running in her human form right beside her. Right behind the two followed Midnight, out of her hero costume and in regular civilian attire. To them it looked as if the blond had been the cause of your collapse, and how right they were. Even if it wasn’t a physical blow like they presumed, his ego-driven words had done just enough damage. 

 

He had rejected you… the universe having been paying close attention to it all… 

 

The blond had moved forwards to catch you, finally noticing your pale attire, the cold feel of your skin against him, the rapid small breaths you took in, and the sweat begging to fall; all of it hitting him like a truck of realization. He done fucked up good now, and it didn’t make it any better that your guildmates had seen you. 

 

Seeing the horrified look on the young slayer, fuming look on the exceed now human, and concerned expression on the woman behind him, it was clear to him that he looked like the villain in this scenario. 

 

“You barbarian! What did you do to that child?!” Carla yelled. 

 

This got the attention of a few people, the onlookers beginning to whisper and point the blond out as the kid who had gotten into a villain attack not so long ago. They didn’t know what was going on, but it wasn’t looking so well for the explosive boy. His crimson eyes traced over your face, noticing the pained expression deeply embedded. 

 

He was consumed by his lack of observation, that he was ultimately startled when Wendy reached for you. The blond didn’t know why, but he pulled back, bringing your body closer to him.

 

“You idiot,” Wendy hissed. “Her magic levels are beyond low, lower than before. This world is making it harder for her to produce magic, if I don’t heal her she could die.” 

 

The bluenette kept her voice low, so as no one could hear what was going on. Carla without so much as a second glance scooped you out of the male’s arms, turning on her heel and beginning to walk forwards. The exceed was aware that Wendy couldn’t use her magic out in the open, but in the woman’s vehicle, it would be much easier. 

 

Wendy began to walk with Carla, both speeding to get back to Midnight and out of the public’s view. Bakugou doesn’t know what came over him, but he quickly began to reach for you. 

 

“Hold on,” he mumbled. 

 

Carla’s ears twitched in anger, her tail flaring. Quickly halting, she glanced over her shoulder, eyes narrowing on his shocked demeanor

 

“It’s best if you stay away from her, so far you have proven to us that you mean harm.”

 

Without as much as a second glance over, Carla marched forward, the bluenette looking at the blond behind them who stood shellshocked. She could only shake her head, a disappointed look on her face and tears threatening to fall. This was completely different from what you had shown him in your memories. 

 

As much as he wanted to believe that you had made it up, he managed to catch a quick glimpse at the bluenette’s left arm, a blue tattoo in the shape of a phoenix begging partially covered by the shirt she wore. 

 

You really had been telling the truth, and it was now all his fault that you had collapsed. Had you not used what little magic you had left to convince him, or just explain to him, you could have been on your way to a well and speedy recovery. Now he was left standing like a fool, fists clenching as his eyes began to sting. 

 

Taking a hold of his bag, he sped off in the direction of his home, hoping to forget everything, but his soulmate tattoo wouldn’t agree to such plans. 

 

The burning was unbearable, he could tell you were hurt, not just physically but emotionally. 

 

He really fucked up.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Wendy’s hands glowed a light blue, she couldn't do too much, magic not making a huge difference, but she tried her best. Carla’s tail twitched, she was nervous. While some color had returned to you, you didn’t look too good. Midnight had no clue what was going on but understood that now was not the right time for questions. 

 

To say that Hizashi was devastated at the sight of you was an understatement. The blond hugged you tight, laying you on your bed and holding onto your hand. Midnight could only stare, a firm frown etched onto her face. The young slayer sat on the other side of your bed, the white exceed in her arms. Aizawa was still in intensive care, his injuries severe yet he could still feel this dread filling his heart. 

 

Later on that night, the usually boisterous blond set a futon next to your bed. He motioned to the restroom and told the bluenette that she was welcome to use it. Just as he was exiting, he mentioned that there were leftovers in the fridge and for them to not be afraid to come and get him; seeing as he managed to get the rest day off and then some. 

 

Class 1-A had been excused for the remainder of the week, being expected to return the following week. And for all that time, you rested. It was a slow grueling process, but your magic was being restored, although be it much slower than ever.

 

This greatly concerned the young slayer, seeing as she had already regained her magic fully. Something just wasn’t right. 

 

Walking out of your room, the bluenette found Hizashi feeding what looked like a mummy man. She almost had a heart attack, but quickly gathered herself. Both hands coming to clutch her dress, taking a deep breath, she finally voiced out her concerns; this being the first time she was speaking to the two males. 

 

“Her magic levels are only just now starting to level, I- I’m sorry,” she began to feel the tears threatening to fall. “I’m sorry, I wish there was more I could do.” 

 

Both men only stared at her, unsure as to how they should proceed. 

 

Slowly Hizashi made his way towards the sobbing dragon slayer, his hand landed on her head, ruffling her blue locks. 

 

“We are just grateful that you appeared when you did, you have no idea how much having you means to her,” the blond smiled. “I don’t know how this magic thing works, ya’ know? But I know you did yer best.” 

 

Wendy wanted to believe him, she really did, but she was brought into this world to help you. She was meant to aid you in returning to your home, yet it seemed her presence only brought you more pain and suffering than what was needed. The bluenette had greatly missed you, prayed that she would soon get to see you, hug you, and help you both get back home. Erza had trusted her with your safe return, and now you found yourself in critical condition. 

 

She wished she was stronger. That she could heal to a greater extent. But there was only so much that she could do at the moment and crying wasn’t going to help you out, yet these feelings of remorse and churning continued to grow and she couldn’t get rid of them. 

 

“I,” Wendy gritted her teeth, trying to find the right words. “I know she is strong, she’ll make it and I know we just have to wait, but,” again she paused, this unknown feeling of frustration taking over. “SHE’S MY NAKAMA, DAMN IT! SHE IS LIKE A SISTER TO ME AND I COULDN’T DO MORE, NOT THEN OR NOW!”

 

This sudden outburst caught the attention of the small exceed in your room. She had fallen asleep right beside you and at the sound of Wendy shouting, she stirred awake, instantly sprouting wings and heading in the direction she heard the young slayer’s voice. As she rounded the corner, Carla came to see the curled up bluenette, sobbing, and Hizashi unsure as to how he should help. And the mummy man, known as Aizawa, only stared, seeing as he couldn’t move, but his eyes showed that certainly was swayed by this emotional breakdown. 

 

“Oh, child,” Carla landed and padded her way over to her. 

 

She crawled into her arms, hugging her the best she could. Hizashi backed away, deciding that this was a bit personal and something he had no say in. 

 

The blond made his way back to Aizawa, slightly playing with his hair as they watched the scene in front of them unfold. But this moment was cut short at the sound of feet padding. Quickly, Wendy’s head snapped to the hallway, Carla’s ears twitching as she also picked up on this sound. 

 

“Well, this is a great welcome party,” you joked, a slight limp in your walk. “So what’d I miss?” 

 

Hizashi let go of Aizawa, stumbling over him and the unoccupied chair right beside him. He ran towards you, tears beginning to fall as he engulfed you in a crushing hug, his stubble rubbing against your neck as he continued to hold onto you; as if you would disappear. 

 

Wendy, too, got up. She began wiping her tears, slowly making her way towards you before she, too, clung onto your body. Carla landed on top of your head, gripping onto your locks and crying tears of joy, while also chiding you for giving her such a fright. The only one not enjoying this hug fest was Aizawa, and his grumpy grunt captured everyone’s attention. 

 

A small laugh left your lips, Hizashi full-on laughing, and both Carla and Wendy giggling a bit. Slowly you limped over, your cast making it difficult to move, but this didn’t stop you from gently wrapping your arms around him and hugging him tight. Tears slowly rolled down your cheeks, it hurt to see him like this. While you weren’t able to stay awake for long, you still managed to pick up on your surroundings. 

 

You had managed to overhear their conversation. Your grump of a father had been lucky to have not permanently lost his power, had you been any later, he surely would have lost his sight for the rest of his life.

 

“I wish I could have done more,” your bottom lip quivered. 

 

“You did what you could, performing far better than any child your age should be able to,” he muffled out. 

 

How long you just stood there, hugging him, you didn’t know, but eventually, you did let go. Looking over your shoulder, you smiled, Wendy holding a small smile. 

 

“Well, it’s about time both of my families met,” you look to Wendy and Carla. “Dads,” you look at both men, “this is Wendy Marvell and Carla, and we are all proud Fairy Tail wizards.” 

 

“A pleasure to meet you, again,” Wendy giggled as she bowed. Carla only nodded at both grown men, bowing slightly. 

 

“I noticed you also share the same guild mark, Miss. Marvell,” Aizawa grunted out. 

 

The bluenette nodded, moving her right shoulder to proudly showcase the blue guild mark. Carla only motioned to her back, that being all your fathers needed to hear. 

 

“(Y/n),” Hizashi looked at you, “you need to explain to us all what is going on. Start from the beginning.”

 

Nodding, you took a deep breath, “It all started…,” 

 

-------------------------

 

“And that’s how I ended up chasing after Bakagou,” you ended. 

 

They all nodded, finally connecting a few of the much-needed dots. You had only briefly gone over what a soulmate was, but this was more than enough for the young slayer to comprehend that this boy meant more than you were letting onto. 

 

As you all sat there talking, Wendy and Carla piping up to explain a few things about your world, your fathers, in turn, would ask questions. How long you all continued this, you have no idea, but the small yawn that left your lips and Wendy’s at the same time prompted both men to call it a night. 

 

Slowly, both you and Wendy got up, Carla in the bluenette’s arms, already dosing off. You all headed to your room, your fathers watching from behind, a fond smile on their lips. 

 

Today had been difficult, but there was still some fine silver lining, tomorrow you had the chance of clearing the air with your classmates. Yet you couldn’t help but fear how they may react. Bakugou’s reaction hadn’t been ideal and your response to his outburst must have left him shaken up. 

 

That entire night, you tossed and turned. You just couldn’t sleep, something didn’t feel right. No matter how hard you closed your eyes, they would find themselves wide open and staring at the ceiling. 

 

There was a tugging at your heart, a feeling of guilt and remorse, but you didn’t know if these were your feelings or someone else's.

 

This sickening feeling didn’t go away for the whole night. You found yourself finally managing to doze off in the early morning hours of the following day. While you may have not realized it, your right hand rubbed soft circles on top of your soulmate mark, encouraging words occasionally being mumbled. 

 

Even in your sleepy haze, you came to realize that these feelings belonged to nonother than your grump of a soulmate. He felt confused, frustrated, angry, and sad? 

 

But regardless of the events that had preceded, you couldn’t help but yearn - if you could even call it that - for his well being and acceptance. Sure he was rough around the edges, but when you really dug deep down, he was just as broken as you were. Maybe that is why the universe paired you two together? You needed him, just as much as he needed you; even if he wouldn’t admit it. 

 

And as more time passed, this sickly feeling began to fade, a warm and comforting one taking over. Your left arm came to rest over your chest, right above your beating heart. You knew he could feel it, that he understood the way you felt. 

 

It wasn’t his fault, if anything, it was your own. Even though he had been hesitant, the blond’s heart was warming up to your charismatic ways.  

 

He had felt like dying and crawling into a never-ending abyss the moment you collapsed in his arms. Everything you had told him was the truth, but you had lied to him. You didn’t trust him, choosing Deku over him. Once again he had come in second, he had lost. 

 

It was all his fault. Every bumbling mess or disaster in his life was some form of karma avenging the horrid things he had done to others in his younger years. Now you were paying for his naive nature and he didn’t know how to respond. Everything was slipping out of his fingers and he didn’t know how to grasp and hold onto whatever else remained. 

 

He was supposed to be a hero, yet watching you fall like that right in front of him set his heart on fire. The burning and icky feeling never once fading. Not even when he got home and took a shower. The unsettling feeling that you may disappear haunting him; causing him to wake up in a cold sweat for a few days. But that night, after having woken up from another fright, he felt you. 

 

While he couldn’t really describe the feeling, he knew it was you. Everything that had once been eating at him, faded. He finally allowed himself to bask in your embrace, the warmth enveloping him whole. That night, he finally got the much-needed rest his body yearned for. 

 

‘Even if you still refuse me, I will always be here to help you bear your burdens. I’ll wait for you.’ 

Chapter Text

A/n: Hey everyone!! Hope you are all doing well and enjoying being with family! So this is my gift to all of you for continuing to support this book. Another chapter!!! Sorry if you guys expected more, but I promise to make the next chapter (possibly going to be updated tomorrow ;), keep a heads up) better. Remember I do this all for you and I am thankful for each and every last one of you all! Now on with the story <3

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That morning, you changed into your school uniform, Wendy watching you fix your tie as she pondered what her next course of action would be. 

 

As much as she wished to attend school with you, she practically didn’t exist in this world; no documentation, or identity whatsoever. Besides, where would Carla stay, she couldn’t possibly strain herself every day in her human form just to attend classes with you two, but the exceed couldn’t stay behind either. 

 

Finally turning, you made your way over to the bluenette, sitting right beside her. 

 

“Wendy, I know you can’t really go to school with me, but,” you paused, “we can find a way to keep us together.” 

 

Nodding, her hand reached to grab your own. 

 

“About that,” a sheepish smile formed on her lips. “Sir Aizawa and Hizashi offered for me to meet with Sir Nezu. It is possible that I may be kept under the supervision of Miss Recovery Girl.”

 

You stood up abruptly, hugging the girl, a huge grin on your face. 

 

“That’s amazing news Wendy! I can’t wait for you to meet my other comra -er- classmates, I mean.” 

 

But it was then that it dawned on you that the bluenette didn’t have a uniform and her current torn, yet washed dress wasn’t going to cut it. Limping over to your dresser, you shifted through a few items, but nothing seemed to fit her - Wendy being much smaller than you. 

 

You had a few uniforms but didn’t know if any of them had been washed, this being your last clean one. Yet, before you could move another inch, in came Midnight with a smaller uniform in hand. She didn’t even acknowledge you, simply pushing the bluenette into the restroom with new undergarments, uniform, thigh high socks, and shoes. 

 

A small ‘eep’ had escaped Wendy, but she quickly changed, managing to style her hair in two high ponytails before she came out. Still shy, she timidly spun around - Midnight humming as she took in the girl before her. 

 

“Well, how does it all feel? I took a guess, so let me know if anything feels too big or small,” Midnight prodded. 

 

“N-no, everything fits just fine Miss Midnight. Thank you,” Wendy bowed. 

 

The grown woman chuckled, nodding before motioning for the two of you to make your way out. 

 

Wendy went to grab Carla who was fixing her own small uniform; the red tie with a paw print too much for your heart to handle. When Midnight had slipped her the clothing, you had no clue, but couldn’t be happier. 

 

Both of you made your way out of your room, coming face to face with your blond and loud father. He handed you your backpack and a side satchel like bag to Wendy, then proceed to usher you three out the door. Hizashi shouted out after you guys, saying that he had to help your father fix his bandages and that he would see you all at school. 

 

Your crutches made things a lot more difficult to move around, but you were grateful that only two more days before the thing could be tossed aside. 

 

The bluenette beside you couldn’t stop gawking at everything she saw. All the vibrant colors of the city distracting her from the impending doom to come. Today, you all would have to take the train to school. Now you hadn’t ridden on it before, seeing as your parents had always taken you to and from, but it seemed you were now on your own. 

 

While waiting for the next train to arrive, you ushered Wendy that the ride wouldn’t be all that bad. Your hand continued to rub small encouraging circles as the two of you boarded, the girl gripping onto you like a vice. Just as you were about to take a seat, some older man took it, his nose flaring at the sight of you. 

 

Now while you wished to say something, you decided on just finding a poll to grab onto. 

 

Slowly your figure inched forwards, Wendy trying her hardest to not hinder you too much, but this proved to be harder than originally thought. 

 

The moment the train began to move, her face became a dark green. 

 

“Are you o-” you were cut off. 

 

“Oi! WATCH WERE THE HE- oh, it's you,” the ash-blond in front of you narrowed his eyes. 

 

Looking up, your eyes softened. While your heart stung, remembering the cruel things he had uttered, you couldn’t help but be attracted to him. The burning on your hip made you uncomfortable, his rejection still fresh. 

 

This was the first time you ever backed down from a fight. Some things were just best left alone and this seemed to be one of those cases. 

 

Turning your head away from him, you took a hold of Wendy’s arm, struggling to move away from Bakugou’s piercing gaze. His words had haunted you, even in your sleep they played over and over. You knew he had been upset, but his actions were uncalled for and he knew that as well. As much as you wished to forgive him, you couldn’t at the moment. 

 

“I wish we never met; just keep being my bouncy stepping stone. Now move aside extra.” 

 

Were you really just a stepping stone? Or just some side character? And why did him wishing you to have never appeared, bother you so much? 

 

“I-,” the blond’s arm took a hold of your shoulder.

 

He didn’t know what to say. You only briefly glanced up at him, eyes a bit glossy. Bakugou was taken aback. The ash-blond for once didn’t know what to say. Not like he would apologize, his ego was much too big for that. Yet he couldn’t stand leaving things like this, if there was something else that ticked the great Bakugou Katsuki - it was leaving things unfinished and this meant not knowing just what type of relationship you both held. 

 

“We need to talk,” he finally continued. 

 

His crimson eyes glanced to your side, taking note of the sick bluenette, and the glaring exceed in her arms. He returned the glare, his lip twitching upwards as if declaring a snarling war. 

 

Your (e/c) eyes could only stare, tears which once welled in the corner quickly evaporating. Just who did he think he was to demand that of you. If anything, there shouldn’t have been any communication between the two of you. 

 

What could an “extra” like you possibly say to his pompous ass? 

 

He had wished for the two of you to have never met, basically wishing for your disappearance, your death in this world. And now he had the gall to claim the two of you talk. Oh no, he was going to have to do better if he wished to have a single shot at making things right. Work in progress or not, he wasn’t a child and it was about time someone told him no. 

 

“You have three choices; you can give up, give in, or give it your all,” you paused, eyes harshly glaring. “It's clear to me which one you chose, and whether you choose to prove me wrong is up to you. Now if you will excuse me, this “extra” would just like to go about her business like normal.” 

 

And just like that, you sauntered off. Crutches and a hanging on for dear life Wendy making it such a hard task to walk off like the bad biddy you pictured yourself as. 

 

The blond could only watch you inch away, his jaw tensing. He didn’t know what to say or do and this just made him want to scream his head off. 

 

 

‘Just what the hell does this shitty woman want from me!?’

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

You continued to ignore him in class. Completely ghosting over his existence as you went about your day. He tried to talk to you, but you simply turned or didn’t hear him. 

 

The Baku-Squad, as Mina enjoyed to refer to her, Kiri, Denki, Sero, Katsuki, and the occasional Jiro, noticed your change in attitude. Quickly picking up on the tension between the two of you. While they did make fun of the ash-blond and his major screw up, Doctor Cupid Mina Ashido knew better. 

 

Wendy was with Recovery Girl, the old granny becoming her teacher for the time being and Carla was with the bluenette throughout it all. 

 

This left you alone. 

 

Hobbling about outside during lunch, you looked for a secluded area. One where you could possibly cry out your worries. It didn’t take long for you to find a nice patch of grass, a tree lending the perfect amount of shade. 

 

Laying down, you flattened your skirt, the memory of the day you found Katsuki to be your soulmate flashing before your eyes. The way he protected you, how he had gone the extra mile by using his own body to cover you from those who had ill intentions. But this image quickly shattered, you didn’t mean anything to him. 

 

A small sigh left your lips. Your left arm came to cover your eyes, lazily tossed over your face. 

 

Whenever you became very upset, you sang a song that Kei used to sing to you as a child. A few words had slipped you over the years, but you spun it to your own desire; making it your own, yet still keeping his original words and intended love. 

 

“ ~Across the mountain

And over every  

Other Sea ~

 

There lies a mirror

Grander than any ocean or me

 

Inside you’ll find a treasure

More valued than life itself

 

Upon closer expectation 

A star will shine 

It’s light blinding 

Yet guiding all the same

 

~ It’s my little star

And loving has never been grander

Than showering in gold ~”

 

You never really knew why he called you his little star, but this song was written just for you. Kei always sang this, never missing to sing this every night before you fell asleep as he stroked your cheeks. 

 

He would swaddle you in his arms, talking about the future and all the fun adventures you two would venture onto. You were never far away from him, always by his side, but it all changed that dreadful day. Kei was ripped out from your life and killed. Sometimes you wish you could turn time, if you could save Kei, would you be here now? Stuck with a blond of your own.

 

“Didn’t know ya’ liked to sing,” a voice rang out. 

 

Your head snapped to the side, eyes blown wide, cheeks dusting pink. Whether it was the cause of embarrassment, anger, or plain shock, you couldn’t decide. 

 

Before you could stand, the male, you came to scorn, moved to sit beside you for the time being. Wasn’t it enough that he rejected you, did he need to add insult to injury? Why couldn’t he leave you alone? Why, why, why! He didn’t need you, he made that crystal clear, so why come looking for you now?

 

“What do you need Bakugou-kun?” you looked away, closing your eyes; not wanting to argue with him some more. 

 

“...,” he stayed silent.

 

The sound of trees’ branches swaying, leaves fluttering, brought some sense of calm. You could clearly picture Magnolia, the sound of laughter coming from children running out on the streets. Smells and noises surrounded your being. You could see the guildhall clear as day, but soon everything shattered. The reality of your situation dawning on you. 

 

There were no guildmates, no master, Nakama, or Erza. In this world you didn’t exist, your heart wasn’t even supposed to be beating in said world, yet here you were. And now you had dragged poor Wendy into YOUR mess. 

 

Why did the universe hate you? What had you done to be tied to this ticking-time-bomb of a male?

 

“I-*hic*” you pause, lips trembling. 

 

It was now that you noticed that you had begun to cry. Tears freely slipped under your closed eyelids, rolling down your cheeks, and clinging onto the corner of your chin.

 

“Don’t, fuck, umm,” the blond began to become frustrated. 

 

He didn’t know what to do. You were once again crying and it seemed that he was the one to blame for it. His left hand jutted forward, his thumb wiping away the falling tears and ridding the ones about to fall. A loud sigh left him. 

 

The guilt that consumed him after you collapsed haunted him for the remainder of their “break.” He knew he had been rather brash, your tears were the result of his actions and untamed mouth. 

 

Laying down, his right hand hesitantly reached for your own. He laced his fingers with your small ones, relishing the soft feel of them, but frowning a bit when you didn’t grip his hand in response. Rather your hand was limp and unmoving, your face leaning away as you tried to quiet your sobbing.

 

“Look,” he began, even he didn’t know what to say, but continued onwards. “I’m not good at these shitty apologies, an’ I hate being wrong, but I was a fucking dick and I’m sorry about that.”

 

You didn’t respond, just listening and trying to calm yourself. 

 

Did he really mean what he said or was he only apologizing because he felt obligated to do so? Why had he even come here? All of these questions upset you, but set your heart ablaze with anger, frustration, and a flutter? 

 

“You’ve been through a lot, hell I saw me-wait you, fuck that memory share shit is confusing as hell, but I fucking saw you risking your life for others and I admire that about you,” he paused, thinking over his next words. “Maybe we tried too hard to normalize something that was supposed to take time, but I wanted ya’ to know, I want to see where this goes.”

 

His fingers tightened on your own, face feeling warm and tilted to the side with his other arm covering half of it out of embarrassment. 

 

Finally, your fingers gripped back, a firm solid hold. 

 

“Alright, but this is the last time, there is no third time. I also want to take things slow, as slow as any of this can really go, so how about it Katsuki?” your head tilted to the side, glancing at the blond. 

 

A small smile etched onto his face, completely different from his usual scowl. 

 

“Ehh? The hell happened to callin’ me Firecracker or some shit,” his other arm came to flick your forehead playfully. 

 

“You have to earn that privilege,” you stuck your tongue out at him, a small laugh escaping your lips. 

 

“Ya’ know, tears don’t suit you, keep them laughs coming,” he mumbled, the words just tumbling out of his mouth without as so much as a thought holding him back. 

 

Your face heated up, (e/c) eyes looking into his ember ones, noticing the look of shock; realizing just how embarrassed he became. It was clear to you that he hadn’t meant to be that vulnerable with you, but it just slipped. These had been his most inner thoughts, how he genuinely felt and the lid had slid off. 

 

A muffled laugh escaped you, your hand still holding onto his own and your thumb rubbing reassuring circles over his much larger one. 

 

Katsuki’s face was still burning, his face feeling warmer than it should have at the moment. But hearing your laugh made him just about almost explode there on the spot. Just as he was about to yell, he felt the soft rubbing on his hand and halted his previous ministrations. 

 

“I think your bluntness is both one of your greatest attributes, yet one of your most apparent flaws, but we all have them, so let's give it our all in this relationship!” 

 

You pull him against you, hugging him and relishing in the way he just froze. It was rather interesting how he could be the brashest person in class 1-A, yet the biggest softy in private. 

 

He needed, no craved these small touches. Katsuki didn’t know why he felt like this, but slowly his other arm wrapped around you, bringing you closer to him. He could feel the soft smile on your lips as you found a makeshift home in the crook of his neck. His chin rested atop your head, his own features relaxed.

 

The two of you just lay there, embracing one another and questioning if this really was the right course of action. While Katsuki wholeheartedly wanted to give this a try, to fall for you, you did too, but a little part of you wavered; a small thread hanging out from the tapestry. 

 

Would this thread be the unwinder of what the two of you were trying to build or be the final piece to seal the deal? 

Chapter Text

A/n: Here is your other chapter!!! I hope you all enjoy! I will be taking a small break seeing as finals are right around the corner and I need to focus. But I may just surprise you all with a chapter here and there if I find time. Thank you all for being so understanding and continuing to support. Enough of my rambling, now on with the story <3

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

As both you and Katsuki stood, you offered him a smile, grabbing onto the sleeve of his blazer and beginning to pull him along, you hobbling about. He didn’t say much, stuck in his own world, but the small curl of his lips let you know that he was content with how things had played out. The ash-blond could get behind the idea of finally having someone who he could lean on, not that he would ever admit such a thing. 

 

He was a tad upset when you let go, walking beside him but no longer connected to him. But this was for the better, there was an image to uphold, his enemies couldn’t suddenly think that he had gone soft. 

 

While there was no conversation, the silence was peaceful; well as peaceful as it could be with all the small chatter from other students heading to their respected classrooms. 

 

The, usually, ragging blond glanced at your smaller frame. He took in how you seemed to be slightly bothered, well that and the fact that his soulmate mark burned a bit with discomfort. While he didn’t know what was bothering you, it did cause him to frown. So, as discreetly as possible, his fingers touched your own; both pinkies intertwining. 

 

Looking up at him, you realized just how upset you really were. Letting out a small sigh, you gave him a small smile. 

 

There was so much that crossed your mind, most of your thoughts revolving around how both you and Wendy would get back home. She had literally tossed herself into a random opening in space and simply prayed to Mavis that you would be on the other side. While she did explain how it was that she got dragged in, the bluenette couldn’t clearly recall all of the markings she saw. 

 

If she could at least remember a good portion, then you might be able to open your own door on this side. It would be a long shot, but there wasn’t any harm in trying. 

 

At first, you had been so willing to go through this, still greatly upset with the ash-blond, but now… you just had no clue whatsoever. This emotionally stunted ragging pomeranian had made it clear to you that he really did want to see what this relationship would entail. And the boy really meant it, he had come to enjoy your witty ‘I don’t give a damn and I shall destroy everything’ persona of yours. It may have been because he saw himself learning from you, growing with you, but you, you just weren’t sure where any of this was heading and if this was the right choice of action. 

 

While you could tell him all which bothered you, you still didn’t know whether he would take it with a grain of salt or if he would be outraged at the thought of you wanting to leave. But keeping secrets had been what caused this rift to form, so maybe you could tell him? Yet his overall reaction still caused you to halt your attempts at telling him. 

 

This was all so complicated, why were romantic feelings so much more frustrating and confusing than any other? 

 

As this inner turmoil continued, you were quickly dragged out of it at the feel of his warmth. His pinkie wrapped around your own and you couldn’t help the small flutter you felt. His eyes, greatly having softened, stared at your own pools of (e/c). 

 

The ash-blond was silently asking you to tell him what it was that burdened you so. 

 

And this was all the confirmation you needed to know that this was an issue you would and should share with him. In response to his action, your pinkie tightened onto his own, your lips finally parting as you began to speak. 

 

“There’s a lot on my mind, about my situation you know?” 

 

“Hn,” he only grunted, beginning to pull you along another corner, his mind reeling at what you could possibly mean. 

 

Had you not wanted to give this relationship a try? Were you only agreeing out of pity? Did you want to go back home? Did his words still greatly affect you? 

 

“I miss home, my family is waiting,” you pause, looking at the blond’s ruby-red eyes.

“Yet, I have a family here too, and you belong here, this all makes me want to stay as well, but I am torn because I don’t want to have to say goodbye to either side.”

 

Wait, what? ‘What did this shitty woman just say?’ 

 

Bakugou had to do a double-take, did you just say that one of your reasons for not wanting to leave was because of him? Hell, his ego really did skyrocket tenfold, but so did his acceptance and approval of you. He felt heat rush to his cheeks, his stomach feeling queasy; things which should never occur to the great Bakugou Katsuki, yet with you, all of these unknown feelings and emotions hit him like a tidal wave. 

 

“Well,” he began, blush still lightly adorning his cheeks, “your sorry ass belongs to me, so -wait- er- fuck,” the blond grew more flustered at his slip up. 

 

This was so embarrassing. He had just called you his, only having known you for two weeks at most, yet his heart had already decided that this was permanent. The ash-blond let out incoherent grumbles as he let go of your pinkie, pouting like a toddler; arms crossing over his puffed-out chest. 

 

He began to stomp his feet, walking, more like throwing a small tantrum, ahead of you. In response, you only stifled the laugh which wished to burst out of your lips, but only a short and cute snort came out. 

 

It seemed he had taken your concerns in stride, not seeming offended or upset in the slightest. You found it endearing that he would miss you if you were to leave; seeing as he had unconsciously claimed you as his own. But you were his soulmate, both of you being bound to one another whether you agreed or not. 

 

Following behind him, you both enter the classroom, mentally preparing for what is to come. 

 

That morning, your father, bandages and all, limped in like nothing had ever occurred. 

 

~ Flash Back to that Morning ~

 

You had limped in, crutches rubbing against the tiled floor. As you made your way into class, you mentally prepared for the possible onslaught of questions. You knew they would want answers, they must have seen the magic circles, Grand Chariot wasn’t a small spell per se; you had destroyed the USJ building, there was no way you were going to be able to escape from them. 

 

As you entered, the once ongoing banter had come to a halt, all eyes were on you. The eerie silence bothered you to no end, but what could you really do? 

 

No one uttered a single word, they all watched as you awkwardly smiled, it quickly fading into a grim look as your eyebrows scrunched together. They were all staring, a few trying to decipher your movements while others could only offer small smiles. 

 

The silence was killing you, but it was Ashido Mina, the girl who didn’t give two damns, who broke this overwhelming pressure. 

 

“(F/n)-san! You’re ok!” the girl tackled you in a hug, being considerate of your injury. 

 

You could only let out a grunt and then a slight hum in response to her outburst. Looking up, you glanced at the rest of the classroom, bowing as best you could once the pink-skinned girl backed away. 

 

“I-I owe you all an explanation and my sincerest apologies,” you began.

 

“W-What for S-scarlet-chan?” Izu voiced out as he walked into the class. 

 

“For not tell-,” you were cut off. 

 

“Look, it's your business, it wouldn't be very manly of us to snoop around,” Kirishima grinned. 

 

“Yeah, don’t sweat it, I’m sure you had your reasons,” Kaminari voiced from beside him. 

 

From then on, an onslaught of ‘it’s ok’ and ‘we get it’s’ followed. Everyone was more concerned about your injury, worried that it was serious. A small laugh left you when Izuku came up to you and asked if it hurt, the cute cinnamon rambling on about how painful it must feel. 

 

Ochaco had at some point taken your backpack, leaving it at your desk, and then coming back to give you a hug. 

 

Everyone was taking this just fine, you had worried over nothing. They knew that you didn’t mean any harm and while they didn’t ask any questions, you could tell that they were curious about what had happened. 

 

Finally making your way to your seat, you sat down, glancing to where Bakugou was sitting. 

 

The blond did not even glance your way, preferring to close his eyes and recline in his chair. His scowl was deeper than ever; the tensity in his body telling you that he was still upset over the earlier events on the train ride. This was the first time he had been shut down like that, and he did not enjoy not being able to get the last word in that argument. 

 

Sighing, you began to speak. 

 

“I need to be honest with you all,” you began. “If you all are to become my comrades, my Nakama, you must all be aware that I am not from here and Wendy, the girl with blue hair and the “cat”, Carla, are from my world.” 

 

If the cat wasn’t out of the bag before, it certainly was now. 

 

Izuku stood next to Ochaco, watching how you got swamped with a ton of questions. Some wanted to know what the world you came from looked like. Others wanted to know if powers existed in your world or if you had only gotten them when you came into their world. 

 

“Hold on, hold on,” you held up your hands. “Let me start from the beginning, it is going to be fast cause class is about to start.” 

 

And from the beginning, you did begin. 

 

You let them know about the dynamics of your world, explaining guilds, their functions, the multitude of adventures, and the most recent war. From there you went onto the night you fell into that godforsaken hole and came to end up in their world. 

 

While your story was moving along fast, they tried their best to comprehend everything you said, finally understanding the backstory to your guild mark and how Wendy had come to fall out of that hole. 

 

“Well, that is quite a lot to take in,” Momo muttered. 

 

“SO YOU'RE LIKE A MAGICIAN?!” both Denki and Kisishima questioned. 

 

“Hold on guys, you all are missing the big picture here, AIZAWA-SENSEI & YAMADA-SENSEI ARE YOUR FATHERS?!” Mina dramatically exclaimed. 

 

You only nodded, sheepishly grinning. 

 

“What about me?” came a tired voice.

 

Everyone looked to the doorway, there stood your father in his mummy cast glory. Your eyes opened to the size of saucers. Why was he out of bed? He should be home resting!

 

“You’re injured, you should be home!” you exclaimed, wobbly coming to a stand.

 

By now most of your classmates had scattered to their seats, sweat dropping at you. 

 

‘But you’re hurt too!’ a multitude of them thought. 

 

“I’m a pro, this is what it means to continue going, besides,” he sighs, “your fight still isn’t over.” 

 

At this you slowly begin to sit down, your face no longer holding any emotion. You knew this wouldn’t be over, it was only the beginning of something that this world had never seen and you seemed to be the only trump card they had. 

 

“Are the villains back?” Jirou questioned. 

 

A multitude of your classmates tensed. 

 

“No, the sports festival is approaching, you all have a week to prepare.”

 

“Oh,” Denki huffed out,” thank god.” 

 

Your father continued on with his explanation. From what you gathered this was a huge event, one that millions around the world would be watching. This is how students got recognized and offered a position to intern with pro-heroes. It was the equivalent to the Grand Magic Games, so you had a basic understanding and beforehand knowledge on how to deal with this. 

 

“You all get three chances, if you don’t make it, then I don’t know what to tell you. Show me that you are all in this course for a reason. Class dismissed.” your father ended. 

 

~ Flash Back of that Morning End ~ 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

You were packing up your bag when you noticed a huge group of students blocking your classroom’s door. They were all murmuring to themselves. 

 

“So this is class 1-A?”

 

“I heard they fought real villains.” 

 

“Do you think they lied?” 

 

And the questions were never-ending. You would be lying if you weren’t a bit pissed with their questions. But opted to not say anything, you hung back watching as your grumpy grump of a soulmate began to go on about how they were only here to scout out the competition. 

 

They were aware that you all had fought real villains and all survived, so it was only natural for them to be curious. 

 

As he continued to push forward, both you and Izuku watched in astonishment as he opened his mouth to do what he does best; be an asshole. 

 

“Now move it you extras,” he growled. 

 

It seemed his statement aggravated all of them, a mop of indigo tufts moving forward. 

 

‘Oh no.’ It was Toshi, and he didn’t look too pleased. From the looks of it, he was about to agitate the walking ticking-time-bomb right in front of him. 

 

Taking a hold of your crutches, you mustered yourself to make your way to the front. You could feel the weight of your bag lightly swinging and hitting your back with a thump after every step you would take. Toshi stood his ground, narrowing his eyes at Bakugou. He couldn’t believe such an arrogant fool existed, yet here he was. 

 

The ash-blond was more privileged than he was and he had the gall to rub that in his face. While the entrance exam had been built for people like him, Hitoshi had to go into the general studies course because his quirk wasn’t given the opportunity to shine as bright as all the rest. 

 

You pushed both males away from each other, both equally as shocked at seeing you step in. 

 

“(Y/n), what are you-”

 

“(Y/n) - wait you know this fucking extra?!” 

 

Both of them looked at you before looking at one another with a solid glare. Katsuki was beyond furious, ticked off that this random nobody was talking to you. Hitoshi on the other hand couldn’t believe you would associate with such scum. Out of the two, Toshi managed to keep the calmer state, his face never veering from his calm expressionless one; well droopy-eyed state. 

 

“Yes, I know him, Toshi is a good friend. It isn’t very nice of you to call others extras, they have feelings too.” 

 

The word “extras” struggled to pass your lips. It feeling like venom which should never be spoken. Perhaps, and most likely, the fact that he had called you one hurt to hear it once again directed at others. 

 

When you said they had feelings, this was more of a direct implication towards you and how hurt you really were over it. 

 

“Tsk,” he averted your gaze. 

 

Explodo-boy had no idea how to feel, his emotions were all over the place, and his mind was running a million miles per second. You were defending this sleep-deprived-indigo-rat over your own soulmate. He had expected you to at the very least support his claim of being stronger than all of them, seeing as his entrance exam score was the highest, yet you took his side. The side of a sorry-ass no-good-quirk-user to become a hero with, although you begged to differ - Hitoshi could become one and you knew this; this was the side you chose over your own soulmate.

 

Had his apology fallen on deaf ears or were you just messing and pulling him around as revenge. 

 

Huffing, he gripped his bag’s strap tighter than before, his other hand stuffing itself in his uniform pants’ pocket. 

 

“I’ll become number one, I’m gonna win the festival,” he grunted out, ember eyes narrowing on your smaller frame. 

 

His scowl only intensified at the sight of your disapproving look, his heart aching. He just wanted for you to be happy, if that made any sense, yet anything and everything he tried seemed to always backfire and slap him right across his face. 

 

Katsuki slouched as he walked away, just wanting to rip out his hair in frustration. How could you have been fine with him only a few hours ago, and now both of you be back to square one? 

 

You could only watch as he walked away, your own heart hurting. He really had meant well when he had said he wanted to try things out, you knew that much, but just how well were you ok with his demeanor? Was this all too much? Were you in over your head? 

 

His words just wouldn’t disappear, his recent actions just proving how true they were. Everything was just so confusing. You had no idea where you both stood. Just as you two would take a step forward, the following seemed to be ten spaces back. Looking to Hitoshi you could only muster a small sorry on the blond’s behalf, before excusing yourself and walking off - correction, limping. 

 

Just how did you feel about him? This was the main question flooding your senses. 

 

Well, you should list off the things you didn’t like to feel about him for starters. Katsuki was just too self-centered, it was an “All About Me” approach and ideal. His words were so hurtful, not like yours couldn’t be any better from time to time, but he constantly lost control of his anger. There were deep-rooted anger issues, ones you wished to understand and help him deal with. But what bothered you was his unwillingness to accept help. He wanted to bear everything on his own. You knew how this felt, seeing as this had been you for a long time, but eventually, you learned to let your Nakama aid you with your burdens. 

 

Yet, he did have his good qualities. The ash-blond firecracker never gave up. He was as persistent as a hound. The boy didn’t know what the word ‘nope’ meant, if he wanted something done, he would ensure that that was so. He was a go-getter, another thing that you admired. His will to self-improve deeply resonated with you. Before anyone could tell him what was wrong with any technique or answer, the blond had already reprimanded himself a hundred plus times over it. He was exceptionally good, gifted with a powerful quirk. There was much spirit in him, wild, powerful, yet trapped and insecure. Loving someone shouldn’t be so difficult, but he was really making you question whether this had all gone by too fast. Much too fast for either one of you to fully comprehend what this entailed, what it really meant to be tied to one another, and never truly be able to feel the same over any other individual again. 

 

If you grieved or felt pain, he did too. If his thoughts began to overwhelm him, to stress him beyond belief, you felt it. 

 

Both of you were tied together, but what would happen if either one rejected the other?

 

You wanted to love him, you really did, but his words haunted the back of your mind. All you wished to do was ask him, ask if he loved you. Was he really in love with you for you or because of the soulmate bond? 

 

Could the word love really be something either one could deeply feel for the other? 

 

How does one know what love is? 

Chapter Text

You were confused beyond belief. There was so much going on, and this added tension between the blond and yourself didn’t help at all. Throughout the week he had tried to approach you, but every time it seemed like he was about to address you, the boy would turn and walk away. It was clear that he was just as confused; not knowing what he wanted, a rarity for him. 

 

Katsuki was beyond lost. For once he didn’t know what he wanted. It frustrated him that the right words always seemed out of reach, his ability to form coherent thoughts and sentences slipping him the moment he would decide to try to address the “elephant in the room.” 

 

He couldn’t fathom how you both were back to square one, just what could you be upset over now. For crying out loud, he - Bakugou fucking Katsuki - had apologized. His entire macho persona bending, twisting, performing an Olympic gymnastic revolution - all without the aid of a quirk - only for you to completely shut him down and go back to ignoring him. 

 

This soulmate business was driving him up a wall, and he had no clue what his next step should be. But a relationship shouldn’t feel like both parties are constantly stepping on eggshells. A relationship should be free and flowing. 

 

So many, well those few who are soulmates, always mentioned that the relationship should feel like a tango. The moves free-flowing, exaggerated, frustrating, thrilling, difficult, romantic, stressful,  spicey, but overall enjoyable. Both partners should be able to take turns in leading, trust playing a huge role in the leading and following aspect. But this was a mess. 

 

What tango could they possibly be dancing? It was as if both of you were leading, you wanting to take a step towards the right when he wanted a step forward. You two just seemed to bump into one another. 

 

You on the other hand, for the first time in a long while, felt the need to back down on your decision. Had you perhaps been too hard on him? When you really looked back on it, the hurt in his eyes when you took Toshi’s side must have really destroyed him. You were his soulmate, yet you sided with another. But this was no excuse to act so horribly!

 

‘Ugh,’ you silently let out a deep breath. 

 

The sports festival was the following day, yet here you laid and continued to overthink things. But sleep was a needed variable, you couldn’t just stay up all night, questioning the what if’s. 

The ash-blond was just so… so… unpredictable. 

 

His demeanor was one in a million. He wasn’t like anyone you had ever met. The boy always kept you on your toes, and regardless of how hostile he seemed to become, the soulmate bond assured you that that was not the case. You could feel it, he was growing to love you, a warm feeling surrounding your heart whenever either one thought of the other; the longing look, something which he seemed to give you without even realizing. 

 

Katsuki was slowly growing on you, whether you wished to acknowledge it or not. He had begun to care for you in his own little way. The ash-blond recognized you as a powerful opponent, but overall a trustworthy ally. 

 

But this soulmate business was getting on his fucking nerves. He wanted a solid answer now, he needed a game plan. 

 

~ To Fairy Tail ~

 

Lucy and Levy could only stare at the remains of the door. 

 

Wendy, along with Carla, had jumped into the lion’s den without so much as a backup plan. For all they knew, this opening wasn’t the right one. Hell, the chance of the young slayer and exceed ending up where you where were, was a one in a million chance.

 

“We need to tell gramps,” the blond mumbled. 

 

In both her palms she held broken pieces of what once used to be a door. A few markings still remained engraved in the wood, but those unknown markings had long faded away. 

 

“Damn it,” Levy kicked the fallen doorknob. 

 

The bluenette should have been able to crack down these unknown markings in the time span of a day, two at most. But none of it made sense. Just as soon as she thought she had something, a lead - regardless of how small - it seemed to not fit in or lead to a dead end. 

 

Both women were left shaken and at a loss for direction. Now they had three members missing and there was nothing they could do anymore. Contact had been made; their one shot having been shot. 

 

“WHERE ARE THEY?!” 

 

Startled, both women looked to who had just barged in. At the sight of pink tufts of hair, they knew the whole guildhall was close to being burned to the ground; whether it was intentional or not. 

 

Lucy made her way to Natsu, tears gathering in the corners of her chocolate-brown eyes. 

 

She wrapped her arms around his neck, latching on and crying her heart out. The blond felt like a failure, for her Wendy and you were the equivalent to younger siblings. And now you both were gone and out of her reach. Why wasn’t she strong enough? How much stronger did she need to get to be able to protect her Nakama? Couldn’t she have been the one taken, why did it have to be the both of you. 

 

Her sobs drowned out those of Levy, who had managed to make her way towards Gajeel; he had followed hot on Natsu’s trail at the sound of an explosion. At the sight of his “shrimp” tearing up, he stepped forwards, his arms open and awaiting her small form to seek comfort in them. 

 

“I-I tried, I- oh dear mavis, we should have reached for them sooner. We should have set up barriers, we - oh -,” she was interrupted. 

 

Gajeel hugged her tighter, silencing her with a small kiss planted on her forehead. 

 

“You did your best shrimp, ya’ couldn’t have known they’d come rushin’ in,” the Iron Dragon Slayer murmured. 

 

His larger hands rubbed small soothing circles on her back as she let it all out. 

 

To Levy, you had been the sister she had always dreamed of having. All those years spent fangirling over books, sharing research, and bonding over late-night searches being the main memories that drifted through her mind. 

 

At the sight of the door breaking, her main lead disappearing, she felt as if this whole time she had been tasked in an impossible job. How was she to hold this jar of sand, when the endless amount of holes continued to let it spill out? No matter how hard she tried to cover those holes, Lucy also offering her hands, it seemed that there was always a small one they had missed. 

 

And now you both were gone. Carla having been dragged along. 

 

“Natsu, oh mavis, she’s gone too. I-” the blond paused, trying to recompose herself. 

 

“Lucy,” the pinkette began, “ya’ did the best that could be done. We’ll get em’ back, Fairy Tail Wizards never give up. I’m sure they’re fightin’ to get back. Just you watch, we’ll have em’ back soon.” 

 

As much as Lucy relished in the comfort of his words, she was aware that he wasn’t just saying this for you. In a way, this is his reassurance that there was still something that could be done, but the chance of anything being able to be done on their side zero to none. 

 

Both you and Wendy were on your own, and neither he nor anyone else could do anything to protect you both anymore. 

 

Regardless, he knew you were both fighting. He could feel it, you two would be fighting for Fairy Tail soon enough. The both of you would have to make a stand, one the universe would bear witness to and hopefully relay back to them your victory. 

 

Looking up, Lucy and Levy made eye contact with one another, then looked to the dragon slayer before them. They could all feel it, something big was going to come; not now or in a week's time. The build-up was only beginning and they could help the small shiver that ran through them. 

 

This was a battle that you, yourself, would have to fight. Someone important was going to be on the line, and you were going to have to fight. 

 

“You felt that right,” Levy whispered, afraid of breaking the silence. 

 

“Mhm,” the blond hummed, her locks shaking a bit 

 

“Somethin’ big is comin’- STOP COPPIN’ ME! NO, YOU! YOU WANT TO GO-” both males were smacked, an instant mechanism used to shut the two idiots up. 

 

This was no time for arguing, the battle was only beginning and it wouldn’t be long before you had to face the music on your own. 

 

All four made their way up to the guildhall, the solum look they offered did nothing to soothe the redhead. In fact, it made her feel as if her heart had dropped to her stomach and was they pierced by a sword. But at the sight of their raised arms, their hands forming the Fairy Tail number one sign, she regained her composure and understood that this was only the beginning. 

 

Hand by hand shot up, they were all with you three. They were watching and waiting for your safe return. You all would be fine, you lot would make it back home. You three are Fairy Tail wizards, it would take a whole goddamn army and then some to bring you down. 

 

‘Come back soon, we’ll wait.’ 

 

~ Back To You ~

 

It didn’t take long for sleep to consume your tired body. Recovery Girl had deemed you completely healed two days prior and you had used your remaining time practicing. Because of this, seeing Wendy became a rarity, her mentorship under Recovery Girl having started that same day you and Katsuki clashed once more. 

 

You needed to figure out a way to communicate with Fairy Tail and after hearing the explanation Wendy gave, you now had an idea on what to do. 

 

For those two days, you focused on gaining back whatever physical strength you had lost. 

 

And finally, the day had come. 

 

You woke up with a start, nervous nerves shaking your body, but you were ready for what was to come. Looking through your closet you found a small duffle bag that Aunty Midnight had dropped off the day before. She had left you a few things in there: a sturdy sports bra, deodorant, sunblock, and two black workout wristbands. 

 

Wendy was changing into her uniform, handing you some spare bandage wraps for the two of you to wrap your chests. You only nodded, offering her a smile as you high-fived the bluenette. 

 

“You ready?” the girl questioned, slipping on her high socks as she watched you put her sandals into the bag and fix your tie. 

 

“I’m as ready as anyone can be,” you responded. 

 

Letting out a small hum, Wendy picked up Carla who had been fixing the cuffs of her blazer. You both took a hold of your bags and began to make your way out of the apartment. 

 

“AYE! YOU TWO BETTER BLOW THE COMPETITION AWAY!” Hizashi yelled out, posing for a second or two. 

 

Both you and Wendy burst out into fits of giggles, shaking your head before bidding him farewell. It wasn’t long before the two of you reached school and boy, was it packed. You two nodded at one another and split up. Wendy needed to go meet up with Recovery Girl, seeing as she was not in any particular class, but she was enrolled for the sake of keeping their situation hush-hush. 

 

You took off to the girl’s locker room, waving hello to a few fellow classmates who stood in their UA workout-uniforms, their costumes not allowed seeing as it would give them an advantage and prove to be unfair to others. 

 

Upon arriving at the changing rooms, you found it to be empty. This helped you focus better and concentrate on what it was that you planned to do today. For the whole entire previous week, you had been pondering what was the right course of action. Forgiving Katsuki was something you deeply wished to do, but his words continued to haunt you. But you had finally come to a decision. His actions would have to speak louder than them. 

 

If the boy really wanted you to forgive him and give him one final chance, then his actions would have to speak volumes today. 

 

Today was his one shot at showing you how much he really cared and wanted for this to work out. You would be lying if you said that his persistence in wanting to speak to you, even if he struggled to find the right words and would walk away, you did find it endearing. 

 

You proceed to fold your uniform shirt, tie, and skirt. Reaching into the duffle bag, you took out some of the spare bandages and began to wrap your chest. When you thought it to be tight and secure enough, you slid on the sports-bra. 

 

Midnight had really gone all out. At first, you had only seen the bra but now noticed it came as a pair with some workout shorts. After the bra was on, you shimmied the shorts up your legs; the material hugging your figure in a really nice way. You deemed them to be needed should you lose your jacket and the jogging pants became your only option. 

 

Zipping up your jacket, you pulled out some sandals. They were ones you had managed to save in your spacial pockets and which Erza had purchased for you at some village. Strapping them on, you ensure that the top piece - the one which circled above your ankle - was secured and wouldn’t slip off. They looked a lot like the ones which Gray had worn to Tenrou Island, with the top strap connecting to the heel of the foot and ensuring that it wouldn’t slip off. 

 

Finally, you slipped on the workout bands and took a hold of Wendy’s sandals, hiding them in your spacial pocket. You then proceeded to put your things away and leave the locker room. For today, you decided to clip your hair, just to keep a few strands of hair away from blocking your vision, but otherwise, you let it be. 

 

Walking down the hallways of UA, you made your way to Recovery Girl’s office. Once in front of the door, you knocked. Wendy was the one to open the door and she let you in, a soft smile playing at her lips. 

 

“So, how are you going to be able to compete?” you questioned. 

 

The girl sat down on one of the beds, already in her UA workout uniform, only now slipping on her sandals which appeared before her a few seconds ago and had taken a hold of. Humming she thought over Recovery Girl’s words. 

 

“Well, Miss. Recovery Girl said that I would be introduced as a late arrival to class 1-B. Sir. Nezu thought that it might be seen as rather odd that I was put into 1-A. Carla is also enrolled in class 1-B, too.” 

 

“And your name? Did you have to change it? What about your “quirk”?” you asked. 

 

“We are keeping our names, but Carla’s last name is going to be Grandeen. As for our quirks,” she paused, a frown gracing her soft face. “Sir Nezu said that Carla would have to choose between changing into a human, being “Mutation,” or her wings, “Flight.” Carla chose to stay in her human form and use “Flight.” As for me, well, I went with “Sky Dragon.” So I can use my dragon force seeing as it is a part of me, like Tsu from your class.” 

 

“Ahh, so no holding back,” you grinned, hoping to lighten the mood. 

 

“Nope, I’m finally going to beat you,” Wendy playfully jabbed. 

 

Nodding you bid her a farewell, hoping to see her at the beginning ceremony. The girl nodded, yelling out that you were going to finally taste defeat at her hands. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Everyone was on edge. You sat with Momo, conversing lightly in regards to the festival. The class after discovering how foreign you really were to this world began to teach you the ways of technology and culture appropriation. 

 

Mina bombarded you with “playlist” after “playlist” of songs which she said they either “slapped, are the bomb, no cap,” and a whole other list of words you had no idea what they meant. The pinkette had to explain to you what these phrases meant, but you preferred for her to just play the songs and let you continue with your training. 

 

The girl whined, saying that you were no fun and sounded like an old woman. She didn’t appreciate the cold glare you playfully aimed her way, huffing in playful annoyance. 

 

You could hear her chatting the whole Baku-squad’s ears off. The corner of your lips could help lifting upwards. The whole squad seemed to be chatting up a storm, Katsuki would offer snippets of helpful advice? It came out so hostile that it seemed more like insults than helpful tips, but this was just him caring; in his own emotionally stunted way. 

 

“Is Wendy going to be competing?” 

 

Looking to your left, you spoke Ochaco walking up, her hands behind her back - a little nervous tick which you had picked up on. 

 

You only hummed in response. 

 

“Oh,” Momo looked surprised but greatly pleased. “Will she be joining us on the field or…?” 

 

“Oh, dear mavis no,” you shook your head, (h/c) locks moving along. 

 

“What do you mean?” Jiro questioned, taking the seat beside Momo. 

 

“She isn’t in class 1-A, they enrolled her and Carla in class 1-B, so she won’t be joining us in here, but will on the field,” you explained. 

 

The girls let out a solid hum of approval. Beginning to chat with one another as you zoned out. 

 

You were nervous. While you and Wendy had been able to participate in the Grand Magic Games, Gramps had pulled you out of it last minute. He replaced you with Jellal, seeing as his heavenly magic would play a much more important job and you were relieved. Although, this did leave you open to help out with the rescue, so that is what you were assigned to do. 

 

But this was different. You had to keep your magic in check, too much, and 1) you gave yourself away and 2) you could die, seeing that you were struggling to produce a decent amount of magic. Although, Wendy ensured that this was because the effects of this world were finally beginning to take effect and you really couldn’t argue with her. 

 

Although, your thoughts were brought to a screeching halt at the unwelcome silence. 

 

Looking up, you saw just how close both Izu and Todoroki had gotten. The two-toned male was glaring daggers at the greenette. 

 

“I didn’t come to make friends, so do not pretend to do so with me,” his words were as cold and bitter as his quirk. 

 

“I-I won’t give up Todoroki-kun, I am going to win,” Izu countered. 

 

“Hn, I will beat you,” hissed Todoroki.

 

Standing up, you made your way to where the two were standing. This was getting too intense. 

 

“Ok, just back aw-,” you couldn’t even finish before someone else began to speak. 

 

“Why you two assholes, the hell you think you are doing huh?! You just declared war on the wrong person icy-hot!”

 

“There will be no war, all of you three calm down,” you managed, rubbing your temple. “We are all competing to become heroes, so we shou-”

 

“Heroes?” Todoroki now aimed his gaze towards you. “If you have not noticed, you are not from here. You can not become a hero, you will be leaving soon. Scarlet-san, you do not belong here, it is best if you stay out of this.” 

 

And just like that, he glared at you one more time before turning on his heel, but before he could get too far Katsuki had jumped out of his seat. The ash-blond was on the brink of fully exploding and losing his shit. 

 

“DAMN ICY-HOT BASTARD! THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN’? SHE MAY NOT BE FROM HERE BUT SHE IS JUST AS HUMAN AS THE REST OF US! IF SHE WANTS TO BE A FUCKIN’ HERO THEN LET HER. SHE HAS MORE FUCKING POTENTIAL THAN YOU DO! THIS IS WAR, I’M GONNA BEAT YA’ AND BECOME NUMBER ONE!” 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Well, that left everyone with their jaws dropped. Bakugou Katsuki, defending someone other than himself? That was a first. 

 

Your soulmate mark burned, but unlike all the other times it wasn’t painful, rather, it was warm and comforting. You couldn’t help but feel all warm, your cheeks definitely felt flushed. He had defended your honor, even though you could have done so yourself, but it was bliss like feeling in knowing that he had your …

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

… back. Oh, dear mavis! He had your back, long having committed to standing with you, for you, even when you didn’t for him. Sure the circumstances were different, but you could have stood beside him, offered him a way to not come off so hostile. 

 

You should have defended his character. Neither one knew the other that well, hell, you had lied and he still opted to believe in knowing that you meant well. While you had been so quick to toss him aside for his closed-off deminer. He was emotionally constipated, having missed out on the love which he truly deserved and the one person who was supposed to love him for flaws and all stood on a judgmental podium. 

 

‘Don’t judge me unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I went through, and cried as many tears as me. Until then back-off, cause you have no idea.’

 

Those were Lucy’s words, and how true they held themselves in this moment. 

 

The blond had his issues, he was a fixer-upper, but that gave you no right to judge him. You don’t know what it is that he has lived through, only having found out a few days prior about his middle school escapade in villain attack. 

 

Bakugou Katsuki had been reduced to a fragile porcelain doll, he was unable to help himself. That is the worst feeling anyone can experience. 

 

“Do not presume to know me,” Todorki muttered. 

 

He pushed Katuski’s wrists away, proceeding to leave the room.  

 

Kirishima walked up to Katuki, placing his arm around his neck.  Whatever it was that he said caused the blond to begin yelling and for a faint pink blush to spread. Your heart was pounding, and your eyes couldn’t leave him. 

 

His actions had begun to speak volumes, and they were as loud as his explosions. 

Chapter Text

The walk to the field was nerve-racking, your head kept glancing in multiple directions, hoping that the young slayer would pop out soon, but much to your dismay you didn’t see her. 

 

“We always begin our Sports Festival with our first years. This year, this class faced off with real villains; a real encounter with the real world. LETS WELCOME CLASS 1-A FROM THE HERO COURSE!” 

 

That voice, wait he never… good mavis, it was your loud blond father. 

 

Your whole class filed in, some nervous while others straight-up owned it. This time around you were just put into lines, not in any particular order, other than staying in place. The lot of you stepped forwards, heads held high. It very much felt like the Grand Magic Games; you couldn’t help but close your eyes and reminisce on the very first time you saw your Nakama walk out onto the field. 

 

Fairy Tail Team A had such a burning presence, whereas Fairy Tail Team B posed a more power-towering aura.

 

Finally opening your eyes, you glanced to the side, watching as other classes walked in and filed themselves right beside your class. It was rather interesting to see the other courses, they all played an important role in society and you couldn’t wait to see what it would be that they’d bring to the competition. 

 

You finally spotted tufts of blue hair and right behind her stood Carla in her human form, her ears twitching at the sound of the crowd going wild. 

 

Wendy smiled at you, quickly narrowing her eyes in a playful manner. 

 

‘Get ready for a beat down, cause I’m winning,’ Wendy shared her thoughts. 

 

‘Hmm,’ you looked to the side, nose raised playfully. ‘Sure you will; just make sure to not take it personal when I win.’ 

 

‘-giggles- Well we should start paying attention, your mate is staring really hard at you and me both,’ the girl’s cheeks painted themselves a rosy shade of red. To her, the word mate, meant mate-mate, in the dragon sense that is.

 

Finally, you glanced back forwards, your (e/c) eyes locking with his crimson ones. Smiling, you gave him a nod. The boy was taken aback. This was the first positive response you had given him in days and his heart was going haywire. 

 

‘Damn woman,’ his scowl deepened, but his cheeks rose in warmth. 

 

Bringing his attention back towards the front, watching as the Chief Referee - Midnight (your Aunty) - began to speak. She asked for the player representative to come up and give a speech. Much to everyone's surprise, even your own, she called upon Katsuki. 

 

The blond straightened up, grumbling under his breath incoherent words - even though you were willing to bet that they were curses - and his scowl deepened tenfold as he stomped? his way to the front and onto the stage. His fists were stuffed into his sweat's pockets as he just stood there for a solid few seconds. Crimson eyes glanced around, landing on your (e/c) own. 

 

It seemed as his eyes glossed over with some emotion, scowl briefly softening before he spoke.

 

“I declare…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“... to be number one!”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“WHAT THE HELL?!”

 

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?!”

 

“ARE ALL CLASS-1A STUDENTS THIS IGNORANT?!”

 

“WHAT A PRICK!”

 

Regardless of the horrid insults thrown his way, Katsuki just jumped down, walking back to your class. A smug grin remained on his face, his eyes never once left your own. You couldn’t help but grin back, he was challenging you, wanting to see what it is that you are made of. And you were not about to back down. 

 

Midnight got back on the stage, whipping her whip above the air to silence all of the murmuring remaining from Katsuki’s stunt. As everyone began to quiet down, she started to speak. Turning around as a huge wheel appeared behind her which then began to spin. As the wheel continued to do its thing, the dark-haired woman explained what it is that this wheel did. 

 

Looking over her shoulder she smirked. 

 

“Well, well. It seems you lot will be participating in the OBSTACLE RACE!”

 

A few murmurs began to spread about as the woman up above continued her explanation. It seemed as if all students would be racing one another in a 4 km run. Although, you all still had no clue what these obstacles would entail, but you all ought to be on your toes. 

 

Everyone was ushered to the side of a large gate-door. You could hear your father’s voice overhead. He was explaining, rather enthusiastically, how ‘rad’ this year’s students were. Looking to where he was seated, you noticed his signature finger guns aimed your way. A small smile made its way onto your lips, your eyes glancing to the top of the door watching as the colored lights switched. Your fingers began to play with the hem of your jack as you watched them change. 

 

Yellow

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Yellow

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Green!

 

The doors quickly opened, and you were all off. It was difficult to funnel through seeing as there were a ton of students. You were off to the side when you felt a cold chill run up your spine. Galaxy colored orbs surrounded your fists quickly, a small explosion went off as you punched the wall and clung to it as everything bellow you became covered in ice. 

 

From your perch, you watched as Wendy clung to Carla as both of them landed on top of the covered floor. But they both began to push through seeing as the other students were frozen in place. 

 

Jumping down, you began to let out small explosions from your hands, propelling your body forward. It didn’t take long before you reached the end of the tunnel and landed on the somewhat still covered in ice pathway. But you couldn’t spend much time worrying about that. You rushed forwards, running to catch up with Todoroki, who no doubt was at the front. 

 

White and blue hair caught your attention. Both girls had caught up with you, and they weren’t holding any punches. It had been stated that anything went, so long you all finished the race. If one could, they were at liberty of slowing down others by any means possible. 

 

Wendy’s hand shot out, a gust of wind blowing against you. She let out a small giggle as she watched you close your eyes and halt, expecting for something huge to come, but which never once did. Letting out a small huff, you sprinted to both of them. Angry that you had fallen for such a book-old stunt, one which you fell for. You ran, catching up with them in no time.

 

But before you could say anything, the ground began to shake, a cold gust of wind ruffling your hair. Up ahead you took note of Todoroki freezing a huge mechanical looking creature.

 

And then proceed to take off. 

 

“TODOROKI SHOUTO ADVANCES AHEAD OF THE PACK! THAT’S CLASS-1A FOR 'YA!”

 

But just as he had made it under the frozen creature, it began to topple over, seeing as it had been frozen mid-movement and in an awkward position. A few students had passed by Wendy, Carla, and yourself - who remained still and in place - as you three assessed the situation. As the students who ran past you three got closer they came in contact with falling chunks of ice. These student’s quirks were not good fits for combat or defense. 

 

You three all looked at one another, nodding before taking off. Carla sprouted wings, launching forward and grabbing a hold of three students. Wendy ran in front of two crouched support students. Her fist collided with the metal piece, covered in ice, and shattered it. Both students looked shell shocked, yet thankful for their rescue. 

 

Galaxy-colored energy covered one of the three hunched over girls. They quickly disappeared, you replacing them. Your left hand lifted over your head, a huge explosion going off as the three chunks were repelled back. 

 

But this wasn’t the end. More of these creatures began to show up, all of them different sizes.

 

“WELCOME TO THE ROBO-INFERNO!”

 

So this is what you were dealing with. Another one came at you, but you were much too quick. 

 

The once cowering students had rushed to some other direction. Rolling to your right - to avoid the machine -, both of your palms planted themselves firmly on the ground, propelling your lower body upwards. Your left leg shot up, colliding with the thing's arm, a loud explosion ringing in the air as its limb was torn to pieces. Jumping up, your fist landed on its chest, another explosion detonating and the thing finally collapsed. With a huge smirk on your lips, you performed a backflip, evading another swinging robotic arm. Galaxy orbs appeared on its sides, all going off in multiple successions. 

 

Landing on all four - and skidding to a halt - you looked up, (e/c) eyes meeting with chocolate brown ones. The corner of her eyes seemed to smile back at you, even if she had just aimed a wing attack at another one of those huge monsters. 

 

Glancing to your side, you noticed Momo hunched over creating something and it was in this moment that another one of the smaller robots aimed a blast at you. Lifting your left arm, a territorial shield appeared, absorbing the power and boosting your energy. With newfound strength, your right hand glided in the air forming a myriad of galaxy colored orbs; all in a curved line, as if forming a barrier between the things and your friends. 

 

“Heaven’s Grand Palace!” 

 

The orbs grew to double their size, a galaxy seeming to spin within them. Wendy watched, this was a new spell. Although, it did remind her of Laxus’s Thunder Palace, even if she had only heard stories about such a spell. 

 

Two ‘zero’ pointer robots began to move towards you, but before they could get too close they ended up setting off your spell. Beams of magic shot at them, explosions ringing loud for anyone who stood by too close. You took this as your opportunity to make a run for it, hearing cannons going off. Wendy and Carla followed right next to you, jumping over scattered metal pieces. 

 

Izuku stared as your spell had destroyed a good few chunks out of smaller robots and the two large ones alike. This dispelling of magical energy didn’t even seem to faze you. Wendy, the bluenette who he had gotten to know over his multiple visits to Recovery Girl, was just as strong and was following close to you. 

 

‘So this is what a Fairy Tail Wizard can do, what it means to be in the number one guild,’ the greenette gaped.

 

Looking behind you at the sound of other explosions, your (e/c) eyes widened at the sight of ash-blond hair zooming over and up top the first fallen robot. 

 

“THAT’S CLASS 1-A FOR ‘YA! WHAT ARE YOU TEACHIN’ ‘EM ERASERHEAD?!” you could hear your blond-haired father losing his mind at how well the class was doing, but you were willing to bet that he was going crazy over how well you were doing too. 

 

“They faced off with real villains, they got a taste of the real world and they know that this path won’t be as easy as they once thought. They all learned this on their own,” your gruff father mumbled. 

 

Explosions were let out from your hands, propelling you up and over the fallen and frozen robot. Wendy used the air to carry her over, Carla flew instead, soaring higher up. Even if the exceed didn’t really plan on winning, she was going to aim for a good placing, all the while keeping an eye on both you and Wendy. 

 

Both you and the dragon slayer continued to run, keeping in mind that other students were also managing to get over. But this didn’t stop you two from running as fast as you both could go, smiles never fading. 

 

This was a rekindling, a moment for the both of you to grow stronger than ever. You two had eaten, joked, slept under the same stars, bathed, and fought hand-in-hand together. Even if this was a competition, you two were still guildmates - Nakama - and the two of you would keep an eye out for the other. Regardless of whatever happens, the relishing of this moment was good enough to keep the two of you moving. 

 

As the two of you got closer to the second obstacle, your eyes narrowed. Wendy’s hand brushed against your arm, her eyes glancing briefly at you, all before she nodded once she took notice that you had seen the ravine coming up. 

 

From behind you two, there was a gasp let out at the sight of this new obstacle. But you paid no mind to it. Instead once at the edge of the cliff, you jumped, Wendy’s hands clasping your own as she used her magic to add more momentum to the mid-air launch. Gripping tightly onto her, you spun and tossed her ahead. As you began to feel gravity pull you down, a huge grin pulled at the corner of your lips. 

 

It was then that you felt wind pushing you up, your hair fluttering. The laugh that escaped your lips couldn’t be helped, Wendy had been caught by Carla, both of them watching you as small explosions were let out from under your palms. Swooping down, the exceed in human form let Wendy down all before taking to the sky once more. 

 

You landed on all four, bolting the moment Wendy’s sandalled-feet made contact with the other side of the ravine and the one, you too had landed on. The girl quickly caught up, running next to you and seeming to be picking up the pace. 

 

Lightly punching her on her shoulder, you laughed, noticing the faint pink glow emitting from her body. The bluenette lightly giggled, her Vernier spell increasing her abilities and speed a bit. 

 

Still running, the sound of explosions hitting something brought you two out of this small playful moment. Up in front of you two, mines littered the ground and it seemed that Katsuki and Todoroki were fighting one another to get ahead. But they failed to notice both Wendy and yourself nearing the obstacle. 

 

Neither one of you two halted, running straight into this. Galaxy magic lightly coated itself over your legs, extending from your toes to your knees. You did step somewhat awkwardly but managed to still move forward at a fast enough pace. Wendy, on the other hand, relied on her dragon instincts; she seemed to glide over these awaiting explosives. Carla flew above, keeping an eye on the two of you, having already taken note of the mines. 

 

“LIKE HELL I’M GOIN’ TO LET ‘YA WIN, YOU ICY-HOT BASTARD!!!” how could you mistake these screams for anyone else. 

 

Wendy glanced at you, she couldn’t help but smile; you’ve got yourself one hotheaded soulmate, that’s for sure. 

 

“I-” Todoroki was cut off by Katsuki, a scowl forming on his face. 

 

“YOU DECLARED WAR ON THE WRONG PERSON!” 

 

A huge explosion went off from behind you four, this caused you to stumble, Wendy narrowed her eyes seeing a mop of green hair. She had seen this boy before, he seemed to get injured a lot, it was Midorya-kun. 

 

‘It’s Midorya-kun, (F/n). He is on some metal scrap-piece.’

 

‘We teaming up?’

 

A smirk embedded itself upon your face, the bluenette only nodded, a huge grin stretching its way across her face. 

 

‘Carla! We are teaming up, are you joining?’

 

‘I’ll keep an eye on you two, but I am not planning on winning. Now child, remember to hold back just a bit; both of you should. I will be coming in around 10th place, the best of luck.’

 

Wendy casted a light version of Vernier, light purple magic - covered with specs of gold-like-stars - surrounding your body. The boost immediately was felt, looking over your shoulder the mop of green hair was approaching faster than ever and it was only a matter of time before he passed above the four of you. 

 

“WHAT’S THIS?! MIDORIYA, IZUKU FROM CLASS 1-A HAS JUST PASSED THE FOUR LEADERS! WHAT A TURN OF EVENTS!!!”

 

Both Todoroki and Katsuki immediately stopped fighting one another, deciding to just straight up make a run for it; the detonation of mines a thought put on the back burner. 

 

“Toss me, Wendy,” you muttered shakily as a heavy sigh left your lips. 

 

The two of you were now only a few feet behind the boys but were catching up quickly. The bluenette hesitated, she wasn’t physically strong enough to the point where she could just pick you up and throw. Although, she could make a tornado, just strong enough for you to ride within. So she nodded, entrusting that you would be able to handle this attack.

 

“Sky Dragon’s Wave Wind!” 

 

She wove her hands in the air, huge gusts of concentrated winds wrapped horizontally and thrusting you forwards. Your magic covered your body, the spacial magic surrounding and protecting your body from receiving too much damage. Wendy then let her magic rise just a bit for herself. 

 

“Sky Dragon’s Momentary Wind!” 

 

Air gusts got caught under the small feather-like-scales on her wrists, ankles, and hidden tufts on her back; she had gotten help from Recovery Girl in the cutting of holes in the jacket to make it easier for her to use her magic. Although her hair covered it, which was a good thing - she didn’t want for others to know just what she was truly capable of just yet. 

 

“NOW WHAT’S THIS?! AN ALLIANCE?! MARVELL, WENDY FROM CLASS 1-B & SCARLET, (F/N) FROM CLASS 1-A HAVE JOINED FORCES!!!”

 

Both you and the dragon slayer quickly zoomed by the boys, Todoroki being taken aback - his arm shotting forwards in an attempt to freeze you both - and Katsuki - though internally happy at the sight of his soulmate kicking ass - he was pissed that he wouldn’t be coming in first. 

 

Izuku from the top realized how the two of you passed him, and by this point, he no longer had his metal piece; it was a free-for-all for him. But the moment he made contact with the ground - no longer fearing the impending explosives; seeing as he had passed this final obstacle - he made a mad dash for it. By now the magic had worn off, both you and Wendy ran, your treaty long forgotten at the sight of the entrance. 

 

“Sorry, Wendy!” 

 

Your hand jutted out, swinging a punch at the girl. She countered with a “Sky Dragon's Claw.” But you ducked just in time, rolling to the side, but getting up just as quickly and making a run for it at the sight of Izuku passing the two of you. 

 

“I’m truly sorry, Izuku-kun,” Wendy mumbled out. 

 

She had aimed a “Sky Dragon’s Wing Attack,” one he surprisingly managed to evade, but slow down enough for it to be neck in neck. The two other males had caught up, it was anyone's game. Now within the entrance of the tunnel, the only option was to run. But Izuku wasn’t giving up his spot, running faster than he had ever imagined. You didn’t know who would make it, it was such a close call, but all you could do was run and hope you made it…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“ITS MIDORIYA, IZUKU FOR THE WIN! SECOND PLACE GOES TO BOTH MARVELL, WENDY & TODOROKI, SHOUTO! THE FINAL PAIR COMING IN THIRD, AND IN ANOTHER TIE, IS SCARLET, (F/N) & BAKUGOU, KATSUKI!!!” 

 

Dropping onto the ground, you sprawled out, Wendy falling right beside you. Fist pumping the air, the two of you began to laugh. This had been the most fun the two of you had had in a while. The memory of the annual Fairy Tail run coming into mind. You wondered, would things have been different if they had been here? 

 

At least Wendy and Carla were here, both of them had really motivated you to do better. You couldn’t wait for what else was to come.

Chapter Text

A/n: I have written a bit more, so I shall be posting twice this week!! I hope you all enjoy this new chapter! Remember to like, comment, and spread the love <3

_________________________________________________________

 

Izu-kun was not expecting for you to have come up to congratulate him. His face instantly burning hot at you congratulations and a surprising “arigato.” Why you were thanking him was beyond him? But before he could even question such an action, you were pulled aside by Wendy. The bluenette offered a small smile, bowing and wishing him a congratulation as well. 

 

“Talk to you later?” you questioned as both of you walked in another direction. 

 

“Y-yEs,” Izuku muttered out. 

 

Bright amber watched how you congratulated the greenette, rather than come over to him. He could only scoff at the boy’s response to you. The ash-blonde watched as you walked off with the bluenette, Wendy - a name that has stuck with him since you shared your memories. 

 

Carla ran to both of you, huffing seeing as she had just finished. The exceed had finished in 11th place - right behind Kirishima, not too bad seeing as she stayed behind for a while. 

 

The three of you huddled together, congratulating one another on your placings. Carla’s tail swayed back and forth, Wendy jumping excitedly as she recounted the events to the exceed - who just playfully snickered, she had seen everything take place from up above. The exceed had wanted to stay out of sight and keep a low profile and seemed she had somewhat managed to do so. 

 

As more students started to come in, you all three sat on the ground discussing some matters. 

 

“Won’t people see us?” Wendy anxiously looked around. 

 

“Nope!” you responded, a smirk taking a hold of your lips. 

 

Both of them stared at you quizzically. Just what had you meant? They continued to look at you, waiting for you to explain but you didn’t have to. Your right hand came up, and a snap was all they heard before they saw a magic circle up on top of the arena, disappearing as quickly as it had appeared. 

 

You had cast an illusion spell. Everyone would see you three just sitting there, discussing something completely different to what you now spoke about. 

 

“Illusion magic?” Carla quirked her eyebrow up. 

 

Nodding, you stood up. The other two followed behind you, wondering just what it was that you wanted to do. They followed you until you came to a wall, leaning against it, you all finally got down to business. A grim look took a hold of your face, both exceed and dragon slayer knew what you wished to discuss; you had been pestering them for the past week to hand over the few bits of magic inscriptions they had seen on the door. 

 

Sighing, you slid down the wall. Both of them crouched down in front of you. They knew how hard this must be, they, too, were trying to adapt to this new world. 

 

As much as they wanted to help you, your magic levels were still not at their normal peek, they had risen, but not by much. For you to preform a huge magical spell, like Grand Chariot, would completely deplete you of your magic energy; both from your normal valves and Second Origin. 

 

“-Sigh- If we tell you what little we managed to see, you have to promise us to hold-on on casting a spell,” Wendy softly mentioned, her hands holding your own.

 

“But-,” you were cut off. 

 

“No child, we understand that out of us three, you are the most knowledgeable in this aspect. But we need you to be healthy, do not rush, we will get back home in due time.” 

 

Looking down at your hands, still cupped by Wendy’s, you let out a shaky ‘alright.’ You knew that you were not at your best, this wasn’t you at full capacity. This greatly concerned you because this was only an issue you were facing at the moment. It was so out of the blue, you had been fine prior to the USJ attack. 

 

Had the Grand Chariot spell taken that much out of you? It shouldn’t have, your body should have been able to compensate for it within that week. Perhaps it had to do with the environment? But that explanation did not sit well with you, Wendy had used a great amount of magic and her magic levels were back to what she originally had them at. So what could be the issue? You wanted to pull out your hair, this wasn’t something you had had trouble with before, so why now? 

 

Carla’s hand landed on your shoulder, her eyes showing just how concerned she was over your lack of magical presence; it just wasn’t as strong as before, this did not sit well with her at all. 

 

You could only offer a half-hearted smile. The exceed’s ears flopped down, clearly showing her displeasure. 

 

“We will share with you after what it is that we saw, but for now let's focus on the festival.” 

 

Nodding, you stood up. You noticed how your illusion seemed to fool others, people standing next to your bodies as it seemed that the next event was being explained. Cracking your knuckles, you prepared for whatever else would be thrown your way. 

 

Somehow you three managed to make it to where your illusions stood, your spelling releasing. Your aunty Midnight was explaining the following event to come. From what you could gather, this would be a Cavalry Battle, and depending on the placing of the first round, all 45 students would get a certain amount of points handed out to them. 

 

Right beside the dark-haired woman was a list of all the students. Spotting your name, right besides Katsuki’s, there was how many points you had earned. If you added Carla’s, Wendy’s, and your own, you all stood at 250 points. As long as you could keep your points, steal a few here and there, you would be golden. 

 

Midnight dismissed you all, giving you 15 minutes to form teams. Carla and Wendy looked at you, nodding when you smiled. For the time being, you all needed a plan. 

 

Moving to the side, you three discussed how you would all be moving around. If the rider left the team, then that would disqualify you all. Other teams were forming quickly and assignments given and you three could still not decide who would be doing what. The moment Midnight announce that five minutes remained, it clicked in your head. 

 

“Carla, you are the lightest out of us three, you should be the rider. If worst comes to worst, it would be easier for you to grab onto both Wendy and me as the rider.” 

 

The exceed nodded, seeing how this would make it easier to evade attacks. 

 

“Now Wendy,” you glanced at her, “you are going to be in the back. Supporting is what you should focus on for the majority of this game. Your wind would come in handy when moving us around too!” 

 

The bluenette grinned, her pigtails bouncing as she nodded in agreement. 

 

“And I will be in the front, defending us!” 

 

It was a plan. Carla sat herself on top of Wendy’s arms that were gripping onto your shoulders. Nodding at the same time, you all prepared for the beginning of this battle. It was nerve-racking watching as the timer counted down, all of the other teams already having a strategy in mind. A small huff left your lips at the sight of some teams having already marked your team as a weak one, thinking you would be easy pickings. 

 

“THE BATTLE MAY BEGIN!” 

 

A good amount of people rushed at Izuku, those who knew that it was a futile attempt went for the teams deemed to be weaker; the lack of points on your end prompting them to aim for you. Wendy had already cast Verier and Armor. Your magic had been increased tenfold, so you could really instill some damage now. 

 

Carla sat atop, watching how other teams went after the greenette. She pointed to another team, all of you moving to said team and snatching their headbands. Grinning, the exceed tied the 30 and 40 point headbands onto her neck. The team stood shell shocked, they had only felt the small tickle of the exceed’s tail as the headbands were snatched. Carla’s feline eyes zeroed in on another team, her ears twitching and on high alert. 

 

Snatching the other team’s 55 and 70 point headbands was child’s play. 

 

A cold gust of wind had both you and Wendy coming to a halt as ice-covered both of your legs. Gritting your teeth, explosions broke the ice, Wendy was not happy at the unwelcome cold. Now free you lot moved onto the next unsuspecting team. From the corner of your eye, you watched how Izuku’s team had taken to the sky, although the second time was shaky. 

 

The third team you hit had been better prepared, so Carla only managed to snatch two of their headbands; 90 and 60 point headbands still better than nothing. You three had managed to steal a total of 305 points and when added to your preexisting 250, you all had gather 555 points. That didn’t sound too bad at all. But this small victory would prove to be short-lived. Explosions were shot at you, but they weren’t your ash-blondes. 

 

Quickly you put a territorial shield up, the explosion being blocked off. Carla took note of the confused look on the blonde’s face. It had once been a smug grin, but now it was just befuddling. Your hand clenched into a fist and your territorial shield exploded. 

 

Running away from that team, Wendy kept in mind that that blonde’s expression couldn’t mean anything good. But before she could say anything, her eyes snapped forwards, noticing how your hair and Carla’s fur stood on end. It felt as if lightning was about to strike. Your eyes immediately landed on Denki who looked about ready to release a large amount of electricity. 

 

Without a second to waste, Carla’s wings sprouted. Her tail gripped onto Wendy, her hands having a tight hold on your jacket. The bluenette had a surge of wind making the team's take off quicker. 

 

“Team Grandeen JUST TOOK TO THE AIR!” 

 

All the other teams took a moment to look up, all of their jaws dropping. They had all overlooked the exceed as a possible member, and now they regretted it. 

 

Carla flew over to another team, Wendy helped by picking up the pacing of the wind. You grinned, explosions making you all zoom by. The team gapped as they realized that their 100 and 95 point headbands had been taken. A minute now remained, and people were out for blood. You had now become one of the main targets. 

 

But no one could really keep up with you three. Wendy and Carla just didn’t let them get too close. 

 

5

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

4

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

1

 

“TIMES UP” 

 

You watched as a good amount of students began to glance at the board, the arena filling with their murmurs. Carla hopped down from her perch, the bluenette behind you hugged the exceed. Laughing, you looked to the board, 750 points weren’t so shabby after all. 

 

Looking around you noticed how a whole group of students dejectedly walked out of the arena. Now only those whose teams had some points advanced to the next part. 

 

Smiling you watched as Midnight declared that the first five teams would get to compete. You saw Team Todoroki - having placed first -, Team Bakugou - having placed second -, Team Shinsou -placing third -, your team; Team Grandeen in fourth, and lastly Team Midoriya. 

 

“Well folks, we are going to be taking a noon-day break!”

 

Walking out of the arena, you glanced over your shoulder. Ember eyes connected with your own, you smirked at him; the boy huffing in annoyance, but the trace of a small smile graced his features. Today really was going to be a day to remember. 

Chapter Text

A/n: Sorry for the late upload, I was going to do a Christmas special, but decided to ultimately save it for New Years!!!! So I wrote two chapters instead!!! I hope you all enjoy <3

 

____________________________________________

 

As you sat next to Wendy, sipping on a carton of apple juice, you dangled your legs. Carla was munching on some rice, a frown on her lips. 

 

“Why such a long face?” you questioned. 

 

The exceed looked to you, her feline eyes widening a bit. Looking to Wendy, the bluenette opened her mouth in an ‘oh’ motion. Swallowing the Katsudon in her mouth, the young dragon slayer sheepishly smiled. 

 

“Well, from the beginning, Carla and I agreed to participate for a bit and then drop out, but I have decided to continue!” 

 

Well, this was a surprise. The exceed nodded, smiling at how enthusiastic the bluenette was. 

 

“Hmm, alright,” you stood, stretching your muscles a bit. “Well I am going to go for a walk, you have to meet up with Recovery Girl, right?” 

 

Both of them nodded, also standing and waving goodbye. Humming, you began to walk down the corridors of UA High. The last time you took a stroll like this when you met Hitoshi. Speaking of the indigo-haired male, the two of you hadn’t spoken since Katsuki had openly insulted him and the other students. A grim look took over your face, Toshi was not too pleased with the turn of events. 

 

Sighing, you rounded the corner, bumping into someone. A small ‘oomph’ left your lips. Just as you went to apologize, the person cut you off. 

 

“Scarlet-san,” the two-toned male curtly spoke. 

 

He seemed tense like something was bothering him. Glancing over his shoulder you couldn’t see anyone, so perhaps it was an internal issue. You wanted to speak to him, but the last time you interfered that turned out horribly wrong. To him you didn’t exist, you weren’t a part of this world, but damn it all to hell. The boy’s audacious actions would not, could not, and should not be overlooked. 

 

Tilting your chin up, your (e/c) eyes locked with his mismatched ones. There was so much you wished to say, to convey, but the most the male may be willing to give you would be a few seconds of his time. 

 

“I can’t pretend to know you, I haven’t walked a day in your shoes, but the same can be said of you. It isn’t all black and white; see the world for what it's worth, don’t let the rage consume you.” 

 

Todoroki hardened his glare. Again here you were, acting as if you were better than him. You had everything he dreamed of having. A loving family, people who to fight for; a reason to become a hero. All he had was an overbearing hoop to jump through. 

 

You turned on your heel, just wanting to leave the male to his own devices. Yet before you could get too far, you felt a warm hand wrap around your right wrist. 

 

“Let go of me,” you spat out. 

 

“Not until you get it through your head that we are nothing alike.” 

 

Nothing alike? Of course, you two had nothing in common. Both of you belonged to different styles of life - different worlds. He was a prodigy, destined for greatness and you, well you were nothing but a lucky brat who got a second chance at life. While he had been sheltered all his life, you were fighting every goddamn day to make it to the next. Why couldn’t you just relish in this feeling of comfort?

 

Your fists clenched, a piercing glare aimed in the males’ direction. 

 

“We aren’t alike, how about I show you just how different we are,” you venomously hissed. 

 

Your magic wrapped around both the male and yourself. But this felt different. There was a golden electric zing to it all. This was new, and it scared you; the lack of control had you wanting to reel back, but you were stuck in place. 

 

Todoroki watched as your eyes seemed to turn golden in color, but upon closer scrutiny, he realized that golden like characters ghosted over your eyes - like the ones in the circle when you summoned Wendy and Carla. All-round him millions upon millions of stars shone, a whole galaxy shrouded the two of you. He tried pealing his fingers away from your wrist but was captivated by the twisting and falling of stars. 

 

Yet this captivation came to a screeching halt at the sight of them heading towards you both. He was floundering now - internally that is. 

 

The stars rushed at the two of you, while he was freaking out, you blankly turned a golden chain dragging the boy along with you. Glancing over your shoulder, a small smile graced your lips, the golden tint seeming to disappear - if only for a moment. 

 

You outstretched your left arm, welcoming the incoming raging balls of fire. Your hair flowed behind you beautifully. It was then that he noticed the change in your attire. A white dress hugged your figure beautifully, white and silver feathers forming a belt around your waist and also forming a collar around your neck. Everything about you was so regal, this was your space, your territory and he felt like an outsider. 

 

Rosy-pink lips parted. 

 

“Memoriae”

 

It was as if everything was going backwards, or was it forwards? Todoroki had no idea, his sense of time and direction was completely thrown out the window. As the stars collide with the both of you, a sense of dread had the male’s stomach performing summer saults. The warm feeling he had initially gotten turned distantly cold. 

 

You began to walk, everything begging to slow down. He followed right behind, his eyes going wide at the sight of homes on fire, men, women, children; everyone screaming and yelling for help. 

 

A few things began to blur out, such as faces or severe wounds. 

 

Swallowing the huge lump in his throat, he closely walked beside you. Glancing down at you, you wore a frown, lips trembling as tears gathered at the corner of your eyes. Golden-eyeliner accentuated your face, black thin eyeliner making it all pop; light touches of blush dusted your cheeks, your flushed apples giving you a fair complexion. 

 

The further you walked, the more people he could make out being chained, and those who refused were killed. It was the sound of a crying infant that brought him to face forward. He watched as a baby was brought out from behind a bush, almost killed, and then tossed to another child. 

 

Said child barely managed to catch the infant, the crying girl just wailing at this point - the tears long gone. 

 

“Wh-what is this?” 

 

He got no response, instead, he watched a sad smile play on your lips at the sight of the boy. 

 

As the group of slaves began to walk, so did the both of you. You walked up to the boy who held a small infant, walking until the smell of burning wood and the sound of anguished cries for help died out. Soon you two stood in a dark cell, following the slaves out and onto the working mines. The both of you walked, eventually coming to a halt and looking to the same blonde boy, his bluebell eyes shining brightly as he turned the slave work into a game for the child right beside him. 

 

Todoroki watched, the child slowly beginning to resemble you…

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

This was your past; you were showing him just how different the two of you were. 

 

You had been forced to be a slave, your village burned to the ground, and your parents - no doubt - murdered. The two-toned male watched as you looked away, him staring at the memory in front of him. His mismatching ones widened in shock as he saw the boy getting yelled at, you defending him, and whip coming down. Before he could see what else happened, the memory blurred considerably. 

 

“No… NO! I SAID NO!” 

 

The male watched your distressed form, tears falling quickly down your cheeks. He had to be a completely heartless bastard to not understand just how upsetting and unsettling this was. It was your sudden yells and cries for it all to come to an end that caused the memory to begin to fade out. 

 

His hand landed on your shoulder, his form of comforting you. You blinked, tears still falling down in thick streams. You parted your lips to speak when a vicious growl resounded. 

 

Everything began to fall apart. Stardust trailing down. 

 

Both of you stared in horror as a creature approached. It was coming fast towards you both, it’s pounding of paws and claws? had the whole world-shaking to its very core. A powerful roar came out of its mouth, prompting you to turn on your heel, shoeless feet pounding on the rippling ground - if you could even call it that. 

 

Todoroki was forced to trail behind you, his legs helping him easily catch up to you. He knew that you wouldn’t be able to keep up, so he grabbed you by the waist and tossed you onto his shoulder. You couldn’t help but blush, the movement so unexpected. 

 

As more distance was put between you two and the creature, you couldn’t help but get a feeling that this was all wrong. Something was missing, there was something you didn’t know about. 

 

You horrifyingly watched as the creature sent a black swirl of magic, ‘Nightmare’ the only thing that registered in your mind. It was as if your body was on autopilot, your right arm raising - thumb, pointer, and ring finger not being tucked into a fist, rather pointing out - came down slighting in a diagonal canceling motion. 

 

“FINIS”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Both you and Todoroki stood in the school hallway, you still on his shoulder, but everything back to normal. You no longer had a gown on, rather the UA track-suit now on your body. 

 

“T-That really just occurred, right?” the male stumbled out. 

 

“I- uh,” you hummed, your lips pressed in a thin line. 

 

“And that was not your magic…” the boy continued. 

 

Swallowing the deep lump in your throat, you responded, “No… I- I don’t think so...” 

 

“Oh-, umm,” Todoroki lightly mumbled as he placed you down. 

 

You looked at him, eyes still watery from what had occurred. This was too much, all you had wanted to do was slap him, maybe sock him in the balls… but- but this wasn’t it. Everything had happened on its own accord and you felt drained, yet still at full power? 

 

It was as if you hadn’t used any magic at all, but these spells - the memory share, the galaxy space, and territorial surroundings, and the canceling? of another magic were all high-level spells… you should have exhausted all of your magic. Hell, you should have probably been on a hospital bed near death… Just what the hell happened?

 

Not far behind, Katsuki had just rounded the corner when he saw your small frame shaking.

 

The ash-blonde had been wondering about when he felt a mix of dread and fear hit him like a load of bricks. He knew these weren’t his emotions, they were yours. And they were stampeding around; it was a horrid feeling. 

 

Without thinking twice about it, his body began to move out of its own accord. 

 

A few students stared at him, making way as he rushed past them; what had started out as a fast walk turning into a mad dash. 

 

There was something wrong, his soulmate mark burned; it felt like he was cattle and his hip was getting branded with a searing piece of metal. But then again the pain felt a hundred times worst. Pins, needles, daggers, swords, - you name it - seemed to be piercing at his skin. It hurt like a bitch, he knew this was serious. 

 

Kirishima, Denki, Mina, and Sero watched as the ash-blonde pushed past them; a look of distress painted on his usually angry face. 

 

They looked at one another, questioning whether they should follow or not. It was Mina who took off first, the other three following right behind. The pinkette knew it wasn’t anything good, if Bakugou was upset, it had to be really worrisome. 

 

Wendy and Carla had been walking down the somewhat crowded halls - a few students lingered here and there seeing as the Sports Festival was about to resume in a few more minutes - when they saw Mina and the rest of your soulmates group of friends hurriedly round a corner. They all looked somewhat worried. Looking at one another, the dragon slayer and exceed realized it must have been about you and also took off.

 

Katsuki continued to run, his body seeming to know what corners to turn and which ones to completely pass by. He could tell you were having some sort of panic attack, his heart seemed to be beating at a fast rate and he, 100%, knew that it wasn’t because he -himself- was running. 

 

As he rounded the next corner, the ash-blonde caught a glimpse of you, but his eyes zeroed in on the male standing in front of you. 

 

Todoroki glanced at you, your eyes clearly showing the confusion, pain, and anguish you felt. Everything he saw was true, nothing of it was fabricated… this was how you both were different; a clear contrast in lives and personalities. 

 

The boy felt like an asshole. But he didn’t know what to say; ‘sorry’ would sound too half-assed, ‘my apologies’ just left a bitter taste in his mouth. He felt like throwing up and then some, and it seemed as if you also agreed with him. Your right hand covered your mouth, your left arm wrapped around your midsection. It seemed as if you would crumble at any moment. A sight he had never seen. 

 

Looking up at him, tears began to slide down your cheeks all over again. You couldn’t take it, to re-live such a thing all over again was just a cruel and unusual punishment. 

 

Without warning your legs gave out, your hair lightly fluttering as you went down. Just as you were about to crash onto the floor, you felt two arms wrap around your hips. Your back collided with a chest, the smell of burnt-caramel filling your nose. Suddenly you felt all warm, it was as if your body knew it was finally alright to give out; so it did just that. 

 

Katsuki glared at the other male. 

 

Todoroki stared at him, eyes widening a bit at the hostile demeanor. 

 

“THE HELL YOU DO TO HER!”

 

For once Todoroki was happy to be in a secluded hallway; away from prying eyes. The two-toned male gawked at the fuming blonde in front of him. He had nothing to do with this, if anything he was trying to help you just a moment ago. 

 

“I-” he didn’t know what to say. 

 

A gasp came from upfront, tufts of pink hair and blue rushing towards them. The bluenette being the one who you had brought into this world; Wendy was her name - or so he briefly recalled. 

 

Stepping back, he let the healer get a feel for how you were. 

 

“Her magic… th- this can’t be right,” the bluenette muttered as her hand ghosted over your face. 

 

Katsuki looked down, his face now one of worry. He felt so useless; again he failed to protect you. Ever since you had shared your memories with him, he couldn’t help but feel the need to be there for you - to protect you like you had long deserved. When you smiled, grinning at him during the beginning of today’s Sports Festival, his resolve to carry out this task hardened. 

 

Whether it was the soulmate bond at work or not, the boy was smitten. 

 

‘Damn it, why is she always the one on the line,’ the ash-blonde berated himself. For as long as he had known you - which didn’t seem long -, you risked your life for him at USJ, fought alongside him - earning his respect -, and called him out when he was wrong. This was all wrong, damn it. 

 

“T.H.E  H.E.L.L  H.A.P.P.E.N.E.D  H.E.R.E,” Katsuki grit his teeth. 

 

“I- I do not know, her magic just… malfunctioned?” 

 

Wendy stared at him, trying to grasp at what was going on. Your magic, malfunctioning? But, that wasn’t possible… you had amazing control over your magic, even when under a lot of emotional pressure, unless… 

 

It finally clicked in her head. It hadn’t been your magic. 

 

Whipping her head around, she began to sniff. It only took a second before she pinpointed the source of the smell. It definitely smelled like you, but it seemed to be getting away. Her eyes narrowed, spotting the retreating magical tendril. Before she could chase after it, the thing turned into dust; completely vanishing. Even if she did follow the trail, it would lead her to a dead end. 

 

Glancing back down at you, the girl realized why your power seemed to have risen to its normal - well it was tipped over by a good amount - magical level. You had absorbed this magic, perhaps unconsciously, but you were back to full power. But this didn’t sit well with her. Whatever brought you here, all three of you were not giving up. You had passed out due to the large amounts of magic in your body; it must have all been so sudden that your body didn’t have time to formally adjust. 

 

Sighing, the girl turned back to your soulmate; a small smile playing at her lips at the sight of him holding you in his arms - both worried and fuming at the sight of you injured. This definitely was a good match, she was happy, but now was not the moment to fangirl; none of these events sat well with her.

 

“Todoroki-kun did not do anything wrong, it seems whatever brought us here has unfinished business,” Wendy paused. “But we must not waste time, we should take her to Recovery Girl.” 

 

Looking at the two-toned male, the girl awkwardly patted his shoulder. 

 

The rest of the Baku-Squad watched as Bakugou walked away with you in his arms. Wendy and Carla leading the way to Recovery Girl. Todoroki stood right beside them. This just all confused him, looking to the hallway clock he realized that only two minutes had gone by. It was as if everything you and him experienced all occurred in another dimension…

Chapter Text

The ash-blonde held onto you, his soulmate bond somewhat still warm, but no longer burning. Glancing down at you he let out a soft sigh, just what was he doing. These feelings were getting out of control. You were only supposed to be another stepping stone, but that didn’t seem to be the case anymore. Somewhere along the way, he came to care. 

 

Wendy and Carla would occasionally glance at the blonde. This was rather interesting. 

 

‘He really cares about her,’ Wendy communicated with Carla. 

 

‘It seems like it,’ the exceed responded. 

 

“What’s up with her magic? Just what’s the issue,” Katuki finally spoke up. 

 

This whole talk of magic greatly confused him. From your memory share, he had seen plenty of different magic types and things that could be accomplished. He only saw, there was never a real proper explanation to how your powers worked. The blonde distinctly remembered a few “guildmates.” A pink-haired male who you addressed as Natsu-ni - his fire magic interesting to him, a red-head by the name of Erza-ane san, and a weird-looking hybrid whose magic resembled his quirk. 

 

Looking to the bluenette and cat-girl in front of him, he watched how they looked at one another. 

 

“Her magic power seems to have risen back to its normal level, but this should not have been possible with the circumstances,” Wendy began, looking ahead and deep in thought. 

 

“Shouldn’t that be a good sign?” 

 

“Theoretically, yes,” Carla responded. “But this was a rapid increase, her body did not naturally produce this magic and it was not filtered the way it should have been as well.”

 

The blonde stayed quiet, looking at you and just trying to wrap his head around this turn of events. Your body naturally produced magic, much like how his quirk resulted in the making and producing of nitroglycerin. But this magic wasn’t your own and judging from how weak you still were from the USJ attack and the encounter with him at the park, you were in no shape be pushing your body to these extents. 

 

“You mentioned some unfinished business, just what do you mean?” 

 

“Whatever, whoever brought us here seems to have induced some magical reaction,” Wendy began, “(F/n)’s magic is different, it will react to other magical attacks without missing a beat and will absorb it if she is low on magic, but now was not the ideal moment… for some reason her body has refused to produce its usual amounts of magic.” 

 

He only hummed, taking in this information. Something was wrong with your magic and he couldn’t help this nagging feeling that he had something to do with it. You had, after all, pushed yourself to clear the air with him, this most likely your final attempt at amending things. 

 

But there was nothing that he could do at the moment. Walking into Recovery Girl’s infirmary Katsuki placed you down lightly, watching as the bluenette explained to the old-lady what had occurred. Nodding her head, she deemed that rest was all you needed. If you did not wake up before the beginning of the next event then she would have to deem you out of commission. 

 

The ash-blonde sat next to you, his body there but his mind somewhere else. Wendy did one more final sweep of your body, checking to make sure that nothing else was a problem. 

 

“Miss. Recovery Girl,” Wendy turned around, “her magic levels seem to be stabilizing!” 

 

Glancing over to you, Katsuki watched how you began to stir. The bluenette hovered over you, her hands glowing. Out of no where you shot up, your eyes wide and a gasp coming out of your mouth. The ash-blonde reached out to you, taking a hold of your left hand. Looking over to him you somewhat relaxed. 

 

Wendy, Carla, and Recovery Girl decided this was a personal matter; the old healer having already been made aware of who you were and your soulmate status. 

 

They all exited, leaving you and the blonde alone in the room. It was silent, he sat right in front of you, waiting for you to begin. This was the first time he had been left alone with a girl, much less his soulmate. He really wished to make things right with you, so he gave you some time to gather your thoughts. 

 

“Oh dear mavis,” you muttered under your breath.

 

“Do ‘ya want to talk about it?” he questioned. 

 

Your (e/c) eyes met with his crimson ones, his tone of voice - although still gruff - was now lighter, holding a soft undertone. Closing your eyes, you exhaled; your hands gripping his tighter. The boy didn’t say anything, rather he waited for you to begin. 

 

“Todoroki-kun, he didn’t do anything; my magic, I-,” you paused, the lump in your throat making it hard to talk. 

 

He couldn’t control his body it just moved on its own. The ash-blonde brought you closer to him, wrapping his arms around your shaking body. Neither one said anything, not that he could; his face was flushed red - possibly colored just as red as Kirishima’s or Erza’s hair. His chin rested on your head, your head pressed against his chest, and his fast-beating heart was the only thing you heard. 

 

Your hands gripped onto his jacket, trying so hard to fight off the tears. There was so much you wished to tell him, but it was so difficult to get the words out. 

 

“Why didn’t ‘ya tell me your magic was all fucked up?” 

 

“I- it isn’t relevant,” you argued. 

 

“The hell you mean “it ain't relevant”,” he scolded. 

 

You didn’t respond, opting to stay quiet. He had a point, this was relevant. Keeping things a secret was what got you into this mess. Taking a deep breath, you pushed against him to look at his eyes. It was only fair that he knew what was going on. 

 

“It’s been an issue since the USJ attack, I don’t know why. I have no clue what happened to my magic, but I accidentally showed Todoroki-kun my memories. But not in the way I did with you, I can’t explain it,” you choked up, the memories rushing to you. 

 

“I believe you,” was all he said. “ ‘Ya don’t have to continue, I-umm feel what you feel?” 

 

It was more of a question rather than a statement, but you weirdly understood what he meant. You also could feel what he felt, ever since the confrontation at the park and the semi-reconciliation, there were a few times when your emotions didn’t feel like your own. 

 

Humming you nodded your head, and awkwardly went back to hugging him. It felt nice to be in his arms as if all your worries evaporated into smoke. 

 

Katsuki was a little taken aback, your hug was so unexpected, but he weirdly accepted it. His left arm wrapped around your midsection, - the other awkwardly resting by his side -, bringing you closer to him. A small sigh left his lips, this was relaxing. This was progress, right? Was this how a relationship functioned and felt?  The feeling was unknown, but totally not something he was opposed to. 

 

Your hands reached for his dangling arm, they softly wrapped around his hand. Slowly intertwining your fingers with his own. 

 

Glancing down at you, his eyes softened at the sight of you so entranced with both of your hands together. A light blush dusted his cheeks, but he welcomed it. He watched as your eyes closed, a small content sigh leaving your lips. This was the closest the two of you had been. 

 

Suddenly your eyes opened and you looked up. 

 

Both of your eyes met, noses touching. He could feel the ghost of your breath on his lips and he couldn’t help but lightly lean in. But you didn’t back away, rather you closed your eyes and welcoming his presence. You both could feel each other's nervousness, your soulmate bonds radiating a soft warmth. 

 

And then it happened, the first of your many firsts with this raging boom boom boy.

 

The two of you met, a soft kiss exchanging between the two of you. It was so delicate, for a second you forgot who it was that you were kissing. His lips were a little chapped, but that was alright. It didn’t take away from the moment. Everything felt right; the embrace, each other's fingers interlaced, your raw emotions running rampant within your hearts… it was perfect, no galaxy realm could even begin to compare to how beautiful this moment was for you. 

 

Katsuki couldn’t believe what was going on. One moment you two were hugging and now you shared a kiss with him. Your lips were so soft against his own, he could feel the small smile; the curving of your lips against his own. It was as if a new found level of trust had been cemented. 

 

Slowly you parted away from him, eyes slowly opening and staring at his bright red cheeks. It seemed as if at any moment the boy would explode, and you couldn’t help the small laugh that escaped your flushed cheeks. At the sound of your giggles, he looked away, his chin raised but a goofy smile tugging at his lips. It was difficult to not smile, he really did enjoy the kiss and felt as if the two of you were now one step closer to figuring out this soulmate bond deal. 

 

“We better get going, huh, sparky?” you teased. 

 

“Tch’, ‘ya better stop calling me that,” he playfully teased back. 

 

There was no actual bite to it, it was all fun and games. He really did care about you, and it seemed as if what had transpired a week ago was long forgotten. But was it truly put on the backburner? During the moment, the only thing the two of you could relish in was the warmth and happiness the two of you felt. 

 

Katsuki stood, his arm pulling at your waist and bringing you to lightly stand on the ground. He lowered his head, both of your foreheads touching. His lips twitched, a small smile ghosting over his features. It seemed he took your advice. 

 

Standing your tippy-toes, you placed a kiss on his nose. 

 

The cute surprised look on his face was worth it. He looked like a deer in headlights, a dust of pink shrowding his cheeks, and his beautiful ember eyes only holding adoration for you.

 

Holding onto his hand, you began to walk to the door. Squeezing one final time, before letting go. Opening the door, your eyes widened at the sight of Wendy, Carla, and the Baku-Squad all waiting impatiently. The moment they saw you walking out, they all jumped you and engulfed you in a massive hug. Katsuki seemed to have gotten caught up in it and at the sound of his yelling, along with explosions, everyone slowly let go.

 

Smiling, you assured them that your magic seemed to have ‘freaked’ out for a bit, but other than that you were fine and more than ready to continue. 

 

“Are you sure you are in a well enough condition to fight?” Carla asked. 

 

Nodding, you smirked. Looking to the side, you bumped your hip against Katsuki’s. Glancing down at you, he couldn’t help the smirk that grew on his lips and the light blush that began to form. Jumping, you pointed forwards, more than ready to get onto the field and battle the explosive blonde. 

 

It seemed everyone missed this small exchange, all of them agreeing to getting down to the arena. But before you all could begin moving, Mina gasped. Taking your hand and in the other Wendy’s, she began to start running. Carla only shook her head, laughing slightly as she followed behind, seeing as she had managed to evade the pinkette’s hand, knowing that she was needed. 

 

The boys could only watch as you all were dragged away. 

 

Laughing, you began to run alongside of Mina; Wendy also letting out a hearty giggle. Mina was rambling so fast, even the young dragon slayer had trouble picking up just what it was that she was trying to convey. 

 

Coming to a halt in front of the girl’s changing room, the sound of laughter came from inside. Walking in, you four took notice of the girls changing into some cheer-outfits it seemed. Momo looked up, smiling as she finished making the skirt for Uraraka. She waved for you three to come over, handing Mina her outfit. While the pinkette went to change, the rave-haired girl began to take your, Wendy’s, and Carla’s measurements; taking into account the exceed’s tail. 

 

It didn’t take long before the outfit was handed to you. Not really thinking much about it, you began to change. The skirt was a bit short, but you still had your sports shorts on so that wouldn’t be much of an issue. Just as you were begging to shimmy up the skirt, you caught a glimpse of Wendy’s uncomfortable look. 

 

“Do you want to barrow my shorts?” you muttered.

 

“Y-yes please,” the bluenette twiddled her fingers. 

 

A giggle left your lips. Taking off your shorts, you passed them off to her. You could bear the short skirt, it would only be for a while anyways. Putting on the skirt, you grabbed the top and slid it overtop. 

 

Twirling, you hummed in thought. The orange looked beautiful, the green contrasted wonderfully. Sliding off your sandals, you put on the white socks that Momo had made - the green stripes matching with the outfit up top - and then tying white shoes on. Wendy and Carla also put on their outfits, the exceed complaining about the length of the skirt and Momo fretting over her unpleased expression. 

 

“You all have that mark, ribit,” Tsu pointed out. 

 

All three of you snapped your heads in her direction. The girl hummed, looking at the three guild marks. Carla’s was on her back, smack in the middle. Wendy’s was on her right shoulder, and yours, well they all knew and they could see it now because of the cropped top. 

 

Tsu’s finger was at her lips, a tic you had picked up on. 

 

Smiling you nodded, proudly showcasing the mark. The other girls gathered around, asking if they could touch your and Wendy’s marks. Carla fixed her hair and sat on one of the benches; her magic releasing her human form and returning to the cute little exceed she was. The outfit surprisingly also shrunk, it was so cute to see. 

 

“Yeah, you can touch it,” you laughed. 

 

Wendy nodded, the girls tracing their fingers over the marks and exclaiming how cool they looked. Stretching, you cracked your neck. Once they had gotten over their excitement, they all backed off and began to exit the changing room. 

 

As you all walked down the hallways, you realized that as much as you wished to showcase your marking, you couldn’t so much at the moment. But then again, you could go with the story of this being a family tradition. Sighing in frustration, you slumped your form over Wendy’s shoulder. Looking at you the girl raised an eyebrow. 

 

“Why so down?” Uraraka asked.

 

“Our guild marks, we aren’t supposed to expose ourselves, remember whole different universe deal,” you grumbled. 

 

Momo hummed in thought. You did have a point, but then again, this wasn’t anything to be shameful of. Besides other families had weirder traditions, so what harm could this really do? 

 

“Well it is a family ‘tradition,’ right? A coming of age thing?” Momo playfully winked. 

 

Grinning, you nodded. 

 

As you all got near to the opening. The raven-haired girl gasped, turning she began making orange pom-poms. Handing them out, you all got a pair. Satisfied, you all prepared for your entrance. Before you could even register what was going on, the girls all rushed in; you just following along. 

 

Huge smiles adorned everyone's faces. Jumping up, Wendy and yourself - with the help of her magic - floated besides Uraraka who’s quirk unconsciously made her body light. Carla - now in human form - posed in the front with Mina; the pinkette mimicking the exceeds cat-like pose. The other girls cheered and jumped/posed a bit. 

 

“Oh, wow folks, who knew class 1-A had such a surprise for us?!” you heard your father’s voice. 

 

From the sound of it, the usually loud blonde didn’t seem as happy as usual. 

 

Glancing around, you took note of all of the other students, and surprise - surprise, they were in their regular clothing as before. Even the boys from your class seemed to be out of the loop. All in all, you girls had been duped.

 

Both of your fathers' eyes almost bulged out of their sockets at the sight of you in such an attire. The skirt was much too short for their liking, the cropped top showing more skin than they were comfortable with. Their precious little girl was attracting the wrong type of attention. What really angered your gruffy father was a certain explosive blonde’s eyes and where they were looking at…

 

Speaking of said blonde, Katsuki felt his eyes almost pop out of their sockets as well. You were pretty, that much was true, but he did not like the length of the skirt or the top. When you jumped the skirt fluttered up. Now while you had pom-poms somewhat covering yourself, it still did not sit well with him. But he couldn’t deny that you looked beautiful, his bright red blush confirming that much. 

 

Right beside Katsuki stood a laughing Denki and drooling Mineta. 

 

“Damn, the plan worked better than I thought,” the perverted grape rubbed his hands together. 

 

“Oh my god, yes, I got Mina and (F/n),” the electric user began to roll on the floor. 

 

This was his pay back. Both you and Mina had picked on him, a prank war erupting between the three of you a while back. If anything, you made this a war the moment you made a fool of him  - even he enjoyed it - in front of his fellow classmates. 

 

Momo began to turn red, realizing that she had been fooled. A few girls comforted her, while the rest of you either shrugged or also turned bright red at the revelation of this not being mandatory. Sighing, you giggled at Wendy, the bluenette awkwardly shuffling in place at the turn of events. Gripping her shoulder, you nodded at her, watching as she smiled and looked ahead. 

 

Midnight gawked at you all, but soon called everyone in to announce the next event, but before she could get too far Carla spoke up. 

 

“I would like to drop out,” the exceed spoke, her tail twitching. 

 

“So would I,” another person said. 

 

And just like that a good amount of people left, all with valid reasons - Carla just making up not feeling so well. Ojiro voiced out that he could not continue seeing as he didn’t remember anything about the Cavalry Battle. This seemed to be the main reason for people dropping out. A few people filled in the missing slots, this being from team Tetsutetsu.

 

“Well if no one else is going to leave, it seems we have 16 remaining students for the Tournament Event!” 

 

Turning, another huge screen appeared, names quickly changing. Wendy gripped onto your hand, a small airy breath leaving her lips. Closing your eyes, you gave yourself a moment to relax before you opened and them and gasped at the sight of the pairings…

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Looking at the names, you found your own. Glancing over your shoulder you grinned at Momo, the girl doing the same. It seemed the two of you would be battling it out in the near future. 

 

“Alright ladies and gentlemen, let’s get ready to battle!” Midnight announced, her whip snapping in the air sending the crowd wild. 

 

Letting go of Wendy you watched as she rushed off, most likely changing into the UA tracksuit and her sandals. Humming, you began to walk off, watching how the names quickly shifted to show case the first battle. Your eyes widened a bit; Midoriya v. Shinsou replacing the other names. Their faces appeared on the screen too and you couldn’t help but glance at both of your friends, this was bound to be an interesting battle. 

 

Rushing to go get changed, you didn’t bother grabbing and putting on your shorts - Wendy having left them folded and on the bench. You just slid on your pants and sandals. The jacket came next, but you were in such a rush that you didn’t zip it up, seeing as the battle was bound to start any minute now. You wanted to be there to support both the indigo-haired male and the class’s cinnamon roll; seeing as such was the case you jogged out of the changing room.

 

As you rounded the corner, you tumbled onto another person. 

 

‘Damn, what’s up with me and rounding corners today?’ you silently thought. 

 

This was seriously becoming a recurring event, and as much as you wished to cuss out the universe for such a cliche event, it just proved how weak your defense was. It was something you should perhaps work on after the Sports Festival; but that was a topic for another time.

 

“Guess you couldn’t get enough of me,” a sly chuckle came from above you. 

 

Glancing up, your nose brushed against Katsuki’s. The boy stared intently at you, his eyes scanning over you face. His hand brushed a few loose strands of hair back and behind your ear. The touch had you closing your eyes, feeling how it trailed to your chin and softly gripped it. 

 

Subconsciously, your lips puckered, as if waiting for something to happen. 

 

Instead, you felt his lips lightly brush against your nose, ultimately landing on your forehead. It was such a soft touch that it took your brain a minute to register what had happened. Instantly, your eyes opened, watching as he leaned back and a sly smirk resting on his lips. A bright red blush dusted your cheeks, you felt embarrassed beyond belief. 

 

Huffing, you turned your head to the side, your hands playing with the hems of your open jacket. 

 

“What ‘ya huffy ‘bout now,” he teased. 

 

“Nothing, we better get going, the tournament is about to-” you were cut off. 

 

“We’ll get goin’, but let's make a wager,” he proposed. 

 

Looking at him, you smirked, accepting this challenge. Regardless of what you guys bet on, you truly believed that you would win; it was basically a right of passage. Fairy Tail wizards bet all the time and not to toot your horn, but you usually had a nack for knowing who would win and who wouldn’t. 

 

“What do you have in mind?”

 

“If I win my battle against you-” he began but you cut him off.

 

“You mean when I win,” you teased, your pointer finger jabbing at his chest playfully. 

 

“No, when I win you have to fucking do whatever I say for a whole week,” he puffed out his chest. 

 

Stifling a small laugh, you entertained his proposal, “Hmm, too bad that I am going to win and you are going to have to take me on a date.” 

 

Chuckling he grinned, placing his forehead against your own. He agreed to the terms, regardless of the outcome, the blonde already reasoned that a date would be something he would take you on; later on, that is. Pulling away from you, you reached for his hand, beginning to tug him in the direction of the arena. 

 

Playfully scowling, he followed behind you; a soft smile outlining his features. 

Chapter Text

A/N: Hey lovelies!! I am back with another chapter of "The Fate of a Fairy!" Currently, another chapter is under construction and I can't wait to share it with all of you. This chapter was fun to write, and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. Anyhow, enough of my rambling; let's get on with the story!! 

_______________________________________

 

Walking up to the stands, Katsuki held onto your pinky finger, a light coat of pink dusting his cheeks. Letting go of your finger, the two of you walked onto the stands, you sitting up front and the blonde plopping down right beside you. Kirishima and Sero sat in the row in front of you. 

 

“Hey (F/n)-chan, you excited for your battle,” the redhead grinned. 

 

Nodding, you replied that you couldn’t wait to get on the arena. Looking up ahead, you all watched as Izu-kun and Toshi walked onto the stage. The indigo-haired male looked rather tense, the greenette wearing a determined look. At the sight of Hitoshi speaking to Izuku and the other male responding prompted you to slap your hand across your forehead. The boys just stared at you, startled by the frustrated noise you made. 

 

But didn’t manage to press it further at the sight of Izuku running at the male but suddenly halting. You all watched intently, noticing how the boy turned and began walking to the outer ridge of the inbound lines. 

 

A few of your classmates yelled at the greenette, but everything seemed to fall on deaf ears. Shutting your eyes, you prayed to Mavis that he would find a way to escape. 

 

Suddenly a powerful gust of wind fluttered around. It seemed that Izu-kun had broken one of his fingers, but he was now out of his brainwashed trance. Hitoshi tried to get the other male to speak to him, but to no avail. His violet eyes widened at the sight of Izuku coming at him and at the realization that he lost. 

 

“The winner is Midoryia from class 1-A!” 

 

You watched as the indigo-haired male snarled something at the other and then dejectedly walked away. Sitting down, you realized just how worked up you had gotten. Katsuki looked at you, a scowl present on his face. As much as he liked you, the sight of you getting so worried over a loser like Deku pissed him off; and you were none but the wiser to this. 

 

A few minutes were spared before the next pair went up. Sero stood, a nervous look on his face. Denki gave him a thumbs-up, and you offered a reassuring smile. The boy grinned back, accepting that he had to give it his all. 

 

You all watched as Todoroki and Sero walked onto the stage, the two-toned male indifferent to the presence of the other. The moment the battle began, you watched as Sero dodged incoming ice attacks, using his tape-like-material to send some of it back. As ice clashed with ice, Sero managed to get behind Todoroki and wrap him up. With a powerful tug, the ice user was then swung around, coming close to stepping out of bounds. 

 

Just as it looked like the tape user would win, a huge gust of cold rushed throughout the arena. It took you a moment to realize what happened; your eyes zeroing on the glacier right in front of you and the rest of the stand it seemed. 

 

This was just plain overkill. 

 

“SUCH GRACE AND STRENGTH! THAT’S TODOROKI SHOUTO FOR ‘YA! THE WINNER OF THIS BATTLE!!!”

 

You all watched as the ice evaporated, Todoroki turning on his heel the moment he was no longer needed. Biting your lip, you stared at his retreating slumped form. 

 

Sero came back later, a blanket wrapped around his form. 

 

“The hell was that type of performance soy sauce?!” Katsuki ragged right beside you. 

 

Your hand subconsciously reached for his own, a light tug calming him down. Plopping down right beside you again, you let your body scoot closer to him. Something that further soothed his anger, well more him being upset that Sero could have performed better. And it seemed that the raven-haired male understood. A grin settled across his face, pumping his fist in the air as he promised to get better. 

 

Staring back down at the arena, you watched as battles raged on. 

 

Denki’s battle against Tokayami was such a close call, the electric user not noticing how Dark Shadow seemed to get frightened at the sight of light. 

 

The lack of this observation cost him the round, the shadow user advancing to the next round. Watching the blonde walk back to his seat prompted a laugh to leave your lips. This was sort of payback for the cruel joke he played on Momo. But before you could really dwell on such trivial things, the following battle continued. Iida and this girl from the Support Department went up. 

 

You remember Midoriya mumbling something about her going on about her ‘babies,’ catching her name: Hatsume Mei.

 

This battle really was a battle of technology in a way. While Iida took this seriously, the girl preferred to showcase her ‘babies,’ ultimately submitting and stating that she gave up. Iida was just left standing there awkwardly. The poor boy felt used, and you couldn’t really blame him; if any one of your opponents didn’t give it their all against you, then was it really a win? 

 

Watching the boy settle down in a corner, you noticed how Izu checked up on him, Uraraka and Tsu cheering him up. Now the next fight was the one you had been waiting for the most. 

 

You rushed to the front, right beside the railing, standing tall and watching as Wendy’s form emerged from the entrance. It seemed she felt your gaze, her eyes glancing towards you. Her eyes widened at the sight of your hand, Fairy Tails #1 sign making her smile. With a huge grin on her face she, too, rose her hand; the thumb and pointer finger the only fingers not curled. 

 

A few eyes landed on you and her, but both of you paid it no mind. 

 

Mina glanced up at you, pouting at the sight of you only hyping Wendy up. But was pleasantly taken aback when you shouted for her to beat Wendy’s ass. The bluenette rolled her eyes, she wasn’t going to lose, she still had a battle to win against you. 

 

Both of the girls stared intently at one another. The moment Midnight’s whip cracked, Mina shot forward, acid shooting out of her hands. Wendy lifted her hand, a powerful gust of wind sending the acid right back. Mina dodged, moving to her right and scrambling up to her feet. Both of them ran at each other. All the spectators seemed to hold onto their breaths…

 

“Sky Dragon’s Wing Attack!” 

 

The acid user was hit head-on with a powerful gust of wind. She was thrown back, her body landing outside of bounds. 

 

“AND MARVELL TAKES THE WIN! HER POWER IS TRULY AMAZING!”

 

Wendy, in Wendy like fashion, ran towards Mina. The pinkette groaned, her head hurt… it hurt a lot. The dragon slayer apologized, helping her stand and beginning to heal the other. Mina took the loss in stride, happy that she got to showcase her quirk for just a bit longer. 

 

Standing up, you stretched, your battle was up next. 

 

Katsuki also stood, his hands stuffed into his pockets. The blonde began walking, you following behind as you attempted to calm your nerves. Momo had left a while back, most likely to prep, but you had preferred to stay awhile to just relish in the playful banter of the Baku-Squad. Letting out a hearty sigh, you added a light pep to your step in order to keep up with Katsuki’s longer strides. 

 

Coming to an abrupt halt, you bumped into his back. 

 

The blonde turned around, his scowl still present. Both of you just stared at one another, the silence making your nerves bubble up higher. A heavy sigh left him, his arms wrapping around your body. You just stood there, your lips up turning and forming a huge smile. Katsuki gripped you somewhat tightly, his head burring in the crook of your neck. 

 

Your hands came up and rested on his shoulders, wrapping around his neck and pulling him closer. 

 

“You go out there and beat ponytail’s ass, ‘ya hear me,” he grumbled out. 

 

Stifling a laugh, you brought him in closer, enjoying the feel of him. Pushing him slightly back, your nose brushed against one another, his eyes locking on your (e/c) own. Rubbing your nose against his for a soft second, you let go, a huge smile on your face. 

 

“Our bet is still on, Sparky, can’t lose, now can I?” 

 

Turning on your heel, you shot up your hand, Wendy giving you the same sign as you did for her. Katsuki watched you walk onto the arena a huge smirk running across his lips. 

 

As you walked onto the stage, both you and Momo stared at one another. 

 

“No hard feelings, right?” you questioned. 

 

“None at all, if anything I would be offended if you did not come at me with everything you have,” she laughed. 

 

Taking a deep breath, you closed your eyes, immediately opening them at the sound of a whip being cracked. Momo created a staff, tossing weird looking wooden dolls. Jumping back you eyed them suspiciously, and you were right to do so, the things exploding. Running around, you readied a punch, galaxy magic shrowding your arm. 

 

Just as you were about to punch her, she swung around, more exploding dolls being thrown. It was clear she was trying to buy herself time. The girl even made a sword which she aimlessly swung. Dodging, you managed to kick the sword out of her hands. 

 

Flipping back onto your feet, you ran right back at her, explosions detonated at her sides. 

 

Pulling back your left arm, you punched her square in the stomach. The explosion that detonated sent her flying back, her body ultimately landing out of bounds. 

 

“AND SCARLET TAKES THE WIN!!!!” 

 

Jogging over to Momo, you check for scratches, helping her get off the arena. Once away from prying eyes, you reached to heal her when she stopped you. Raising an eyebrow, you watched as she smiled. 

 

The two of you walked together to Recovery Girl’s infirmary. Nearing the door, Momo waived you off, but you insisted on staying with her. 

 

Both of you sat on a far-right mattress. Momo glanced at you, all before she looked back forwards. Lifting an eyebrow, you hummed, showing the girl that you caught sight of her little sideways glance. At this Momo just shifted in place, trying to find the right words, but none seemed to come to mind. 

 

She had seen both you and Katsuki near the entrance to the arena, and while it wasn’t clear, the spiky blonde hair she managed to catch a glimpse of gave it away. 

 

“I- Are you and Bakugou-kun,” she paused, her cheeks flushing slightly. 

 

“Are we…?” you repeated, confused as to what she was alluding to. 

 

“Are you two, soulmates?” Momo whispered the last bit, her cheeks a bright red. 

 

You sat there, stunned for a second or so. When you first got your mark, the nurses didn’t ask much about it. It seemed that in this world soulmate marks, hell, just the whole soulmate conversation was some type of taboo. Now while the girls had been happy about you having a soulmate, all of them couldn’t relate to these feelings or bond which you shared but supported it the best they could. 

 

Humming in thought, you questioned whether you could share such information. Katsuki didn’t seem like the type to flaunt your relationship and you didn’t wish to upset him. 

 

“Well, do you think we are?” you questioned, a cheeky grin plastered on your face. 

 

“Oh, pardon me, I shouldn-,” the girl began. 

 

“It’s quite alright,” you reassured. 

 

Nodding, Momo sighed, preferring to keep her mouth shut. Recovery Girl approached, planting a kiss on the girl’s forehead. And that was it, the two of you got up to head out. Just as you walked out, you felt a hand grab a hold of your wrist and drag you along. Momo was saying something to the old healer when she heard your muffled goodbye. Turing, she noticed you being dragged away, by who, she could only guess.

 

Looking up, you smiled at the sight of spiky ash-blonde hair. 

 

Grinning, you jogged to his side, watching as his grip loosened just enough for your hand to take a hold of his own. He glanced down, a small smile playing on his lips. 

 

Eventually, the two of you came to a halt in front of a room, undoubtedly his waiting room. Following him into it, the two of you headed to a table and each took a seat. The smile that once adorned his face faded into a pensive look. Frowning, you bit your lip as your hand squeezed his own. 

 

“What’s bothering you?” you softly muttered. 

 

The blonde glanced at you, questioning just how to tell you that something within his gut told him to not leave your side, otherwise something horrid would happen to you again. 

 

“Nothing,” he huffed out, “don’t worry ‘ya pretty head over it.” 

 

Smirking, you leaned up and planted a small kiss on his cheek. 

 

“Pretty, huh?” you began, “Who knew the great Bakugou Katsuki could be such a flatterer?” 

 

Rolling his eyes, he stood, his hands gripping your waist and hulling you up, having you slam against his chest. The boy’s eyes gleamed, causing your heart to race faster than ever, for your cheeks to turn the darkest shade of red - but nothing in comparison with his eyes, and for you to love him more - at least that is how you could describe the feeling. 

 

His right hand tilted your chin up, his left arm gripping your waist tightly. 

 

Again, both your noses touched, his breath ghosting over your lips. But this time you let your emotions guide you, logic be damned. Your hands gripped onto his jacket, pulling him in. 

 

Both your lips met, a demanding undertone to it. A slight chuckle escaped the male in front of you, both his arms wrapping around your waist and pulling you closer than before. Humming in delight, you nibbled on his lip as you pulled away. Katsuki, without realizing it, released a small groan. 

 

Stepping back slightly, you blushed red at the sound, Katsuki displaying bright red cheeks and wide eyes. He quickly pulled you back against his chest, his heart pounding, but his pride not allowing for you to see him in such a flustered state. Rubbing soothing shapes on his chest seemed to calm his rapidly beating heart, the blushing beginning to subside. 

 

The two of you stayed in that embrace for a while, relishing in the feel of being together. 

 

Letting go, Katsuki pulled away, goofy grin on his usually scowling one. Who knew a few kisses could get this angry firecracker to smile and live a little. Going in for another small kiss, you placed a finger between the two of you, giggling at the frown he gave you. 

 

“You’ll get a kiss once you win,” you cooed, your right hand running through his ash-blonde locks. 

 

Smirking, he placed a kiss on your forehead. 

 

“Damn right I will win this fight and the one between the both of us,” he proclaimed. 

 

“Then off to it champ,” you ushered him off. 

 

His name had been called a minute or so ago, it was best he got going. Smiling, you watched as he exited, newfound determination to win pumping through his veins. 

 

Sighing, you began to walk out, all before halting at the feeling of being watching. 

 

Shaking your head, you quickly exited the room, heading - and quickly at that - to the stadium to watch Katsuki’s match. You knew that your dear friend Ochako would be up against him and you wished her luck, both of them were strong - it was anyone's game. If only the rest of your Nakama were here to cheer you and Wendy on…

 

~ Back at Fairy Tail ~

 

“Natsu, stop growling,” Lucy rubbed her temple. 

 

This was the second - or was it the third -, time the salmon-haired man growled at nothingness. When the blonde asked him why he was so tense, he responded with instinct, but now she really wanted to know the basis of such an instinct. 

 

“Can’t,” Natsu sneered, “some bastard is too close to (F/n),” he justified. 

 

Raising an eyebrow, Lucy waited for the pinkette to explain further, but before he could, a fuming Gray plopped down right beside him and gave the fire dragon slayer a knowing look. 

 

“ ‘Ya felt that, huh, flame for brains?” 

 

For once Natsu didn’t argue, only nodding his head, his sneer worse than before. 

 

“Damn right Ice Princess, some bastard is making a move on our little (F/n),” the pinkette huffed. 

 

Juvia tapped on Lucy’s shoulder, asking if the girl could scoot over. Ever since Gray admitted having feelings for her, the water user hasn’t been as overprotective of him and other females getting too close, and she could clearly see that the blonde was head over heels for the fire-breather, so nothing much to worry over. 

 

The bluenette raised an eyebrow, silently questioning what had the two rivals agreeing on and feeling angry about. Lucy could only shrug, not understanding why they had just begun to act in such a fashion. 

 

“Gray-sama, Juvia would like to know what is bothering my darling.” 

 

Letting out an exasperated sigh, Gray leaned over and planted his head on the girl’s shoulder. He began to mutter incomprehensible angry slurs of cusses and threats?! 

 

“Natsu, just what seems to be the issue?” the blonde rubbed her hand through his hair. 

 

At this both of them snapped their eyes open, sitting up, and staring at one another. It seemed as if they had just been violated, goaded, and then some at the same time. Just as they were about to open their mouths to say something, in came a fuming Sting, followed by a weirded out Yukino and Lector in hand. Right beside him followed a grumpy shadow dragon, their Lady Minerva scratching the side of her head at their dramatic entrance. 

 

Natsu turned to look at them and knew that they had felt it too. 

 

“You-” Natsu began. 

 

“Don’t tell me about it,” Rogue grumbled. 

 

“Fuck,” Gray slammed his head on the table. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

-Silence- 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“SHE FUCKING KISSED A BOY! WHERE IS HE?!” Sting yelled at the top of his lungs. 

 

Natsu slammed his head against the table, hoping that this was a dream and that his little (F/n) had just not kissed some male. The girl was like a little sister, and it seemed that a few Sabertooth members felt the same. So they had all felt it, their older brother reflex kicking in. 

 

“NOT ONCE BUT FUCKING FOUR TIMES NOW!” Gray fumed. 

 

He was ready to freeze the bastard who laid his hands on your innocent figure. Natsu was ready to burn the boy to a crisp. Sting, well he didn’t know what he would do yet, but the boy would be crying out bloody murder. And Rogue, oh Shadow Dragon Slayer Rogue Cheney, he was ready to sucker punch the kid and then haunt him in his dreams. 

 

The girls stared at one another, completely confused. It took them a second for them to connect the dots, but once they did, they all began to bust out in fits of laughter. Minerva shook her head, disappointed that she had followed these two idiots to Fairy Tail just for them to want to meet your boyfriend it seemed. It was utterly ridiculous. But speaking about you, she couldn’t feel your magic presence at all and you would usually challenge her to show off just how much more you had improved. 

 

“And where is our little Imperatrix?” Minerva glanced around; this being the nickname Sabertooth members referred to you - a Latin word that meant Empress, seeing as she was the lady and Erza the queen. It was only fitting you be the empress.  

 

“M’lady,” Yukino muttered. 

 

At this question, all of the Fairy Tail guild looked away and became glum. The four mages glanced at one another. Yukino was the first to catch onto the tears threatening to fall from Lucy’s chocolate brown eyes. Rushing to her friend, she hugged her. Listening to the words she muttered. 

 

“She’s gone,” she sobbed. “They stole our little star from us.” 

 

Sting and Rogue tensed up at this. Minerva stood shell-shocked. She tried to decipher just what this meant. Where had you gone? Who had taken you? How were you?

 

“Oh, dear Mavis, (F/n) disappeared and so did Wendy and Carla while looking for her. They could be in some other dimension facing death as we speak and there is nothing we can do about it,” the blonde slammed her fist on the table. 

 

She just wanted to know you were safe, and the boys' outburst had given her hope. Perhaps their brother instincts had been right. You being kissed by another male wasn’t the worst thing in the world and at the very least that meant that you were happy, right? This person had to mean something to you, they had to be strong, they had to be helping you come back to them, right?! 

 

Grimacing, the blonde looked back down, closing her eyes. 

 

‘(F/n), love, wherever you are, come back to us my little Imperatrix,’ Minerva prayed. 

Chapter 33: ➵ New Years Special: NOT THE FUCKING FIREWORKS

Chapter Text

A/n: Ahhhh! This was so fun to write, honestly, I may have made it longer than what I originally had planned. But I hope you all enjoy! HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! <3

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

A day for being grateful, one of great celebration, of thanks and thoughts of a better year- nah, not really.

 

“WHERE THE HELL IS KATSUKI?!” you fumed. 

 

Mina’s eyes widened, stopping mid-climb up onto Deki’s back, sparklers in her hand. Said electric user froze, his hands shooting up in a surrender motion. Sero stopped pulling on the huge lump of tape a few meters away and Jiro, well she dipped - you assumed, this word still not a part of your vocabulary - on them, yelling something along the lines of ‘I’m out, later.’

 

There you stood in all of your angered glory, white dress, with golden trims and rims, beautiful faded blue, stained in pomegranate red. Hair frizzled and on end; and the clock having struck midnight, starting the new year. 

 

Oh, Mavis, when and where did everything go wrong? 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

The new year was just around the corner - literally in a few hours -, and thanks to October’s fiasco of a party, there was no way either of your fathers were allowing another classroom celebration, hence why a Thanksgiving or Christmas party was out of the question - they punished your class by assigning extra training on those days. But you had managed to convince them to let you all rest so that everyone would have a fresh start. At least that was the plan… 

 

So it was up to the class representatives, along with a very insistent Mina and Ochaco, to decide where the grand fiesta was to take place. And this time around you didn’t get involved, just hoping to not get roped in. 

 

Sighing, you leaned against Katsuki, humming slightly as you felt him relax and wrap an arm around your form. 

 

It felt nice to not worry about anything, to just relax. 

 

But this peace and quiet was interrupted by a very energetic Mina pulling on your arm. Snapping your eyes open, you whined, not wanting to leave the comforts of Bakugou Katsuki’s arms. The ash-blonde seemed to also be bothered, pulling you closer as a small growl escaped his pursed lips. 

 

“Come on~ We need somewhere to throw the party; why not at Momo’s home?!~” Mina pleaded. 

 

After such a stressful day, you just wanted to get some shut-eye. 

 

“I don’t know or particularly care, I won’t go,” you mumbled, shaking slightly at the thought of previous celebrations.

 

“You know what,” Mina huffed, “I am gonna make you come, whether you like it or not!” 

 

Closing your eyes, you snuggled further into Katuski’s embrace, listening to the stomping of Mina’s boots and the slamming of the door behind her. 

 

The pinkette hadn’t let up, this was her third attempt at getting you to agree to come over to the New Year’s party, but also your third denial. To be completely honest you simply didn’t want to get punished again by both your fathers. The extra training had been hell and you would rather just chill with Katsuki, rather than go to a party in which you could run the risk of punishment. 

 

A few of your classmates chatted about, each one of them discussing what it was that they would be doing in the upcoming two days.

 

Just as you were beginning to nod off, you felt a light tug on your arm. A small whine left your lips, all before it turned into a gasp as you were dragged out. Your eyes snapped open, feeling your body suddenly feel light weighted as you floated up. Glancing to your right, you saw Mina holding Katsuki back as Tsu and Ochako tugged you along. 

 

“WE HAVE TO GET READY FOR THE PARTY!! LATER BAKUGOU-KUN!” all three murmured. 

 

“GET THE HELL BACK HERE!!” 

 

As the girls ran away, Katsuki’s voice died out. And as much as you wished to fight the girls, you simply just crossed your legs and let yourself be tugged along. There was no going back at this point, and you figured why not just let the girls doll you up. 

 

While you continued to be pulled along, you watched as Tsu came to a halt, her tongue pulling you closer to the ground as Ochako released her hold on you. 

 

You fell to the ground, landing with a small thud. 

 

Shaking your head, you looked up at them, smiling as you stood up and took their hands. But before running off with them to get ready, you watched as Mina took out a rectangular device. Humming, you leaned on the back of your heels, watching as she typed away. Eventually, it did come to halt, the girl pursing her lips as she grabbed your hand and began to run. 

 

You three followed behind her, keeping up with the energetic pinkette as she led you all to the train station. 

 

Mina babbled on about how Shouto had stolen his father's credit card and rented out a room for you all to celebrate in. As of the moment, a few of the girls were already finishing up on the decorating, while some of the others had left to get ready. Those of you who didn’t wish to go had instead opted to go to the school campus to train, hence where the girls found you. 

 

Once the train came to a halt, you three got off. 

 

Ochako and Tsu seemed really happy at this small get together. As you four continued to walk, you eventually came to a halt in front of an apartment complex. Mina smiled, urging you all to follow her to her humble abode. You all walked in, being greeted by the other girls in your class. They were all gushing as they got ready for the party that was to take place in the next few hours. 

 

The moment you walked in, you took in the rushing girls. Some of them were zipping on dresses while others were in nothing more than their undergarments, beginning to shimmy up their respected dresses for the occasion. 

 

Seeing as you had showered at school, your hair was still somewhat wet, so Mina didn’t waste a second - the girl shoving you onto a chair as she reached for the blow dryer in the corner. 

 

Momo came up to you both, her hair elegantly picked up as she struggled to zip the zipper in the back. 

 

“(F/n),” she sheepishly began. “Do you mind zipping this up for me?” 

 

“Of course not!” you responded. 

 

The girl turned, crouching a bit so that you could reach in your sitting position. Once she got the ‘ok’ from you, she stood, fixing the front of the dress as she spun to thank you. 

 

“I made you a dress, it should be in that bag over there,” the girl pointed. 

 

Nodding, you watched as she walked off, going to help the other frazzled girls get ready. Mina continued to blowdry your hair, combing through it. 

 

“All done!! Go put on the dress! Momo left silver heels right next to the bag,” Mina cheered. 

 

Humming, you got up and walked over to the bag. 

 

Taking both the bag and shoes, you rushed into a room on the side. Quickly you slipped out of your comfortable sweats, pulling on the wrapped bandages to ensure that they were secure enough. Judging them to be fit, you pulled out the dress. A small gasp left your lips. 

 

It was a halter top dress. The white band of white cloth elegantly wrapped around your neck, shoulders exposed as the white ran down and over your chest. There were added golden-like stems of tree leaves, also looking like the branches themselves. The gold helped unify the dark grayish blue that continued to fade out the closer it got to the bottom, turning white as it went. 

 

The material was soft, beautifully crafted. 

 

Smiling, you slipped on the dress, twirling once you had it on. As you exited the restroom, sweats disappearing into your spacial pocket, you grabbed the heels. 

 

“Ochako!” you called out to the bubbly girl. “Can you help me zip it closed?” 

 

The girl nodded, walking over to you. She was in a beautiful seafoam and white-colored dress. You couldn’t help but gawk at her, she was so cute. 

 

“I love the dress!” Ochako exclaimed, zipping your dress up. 

 

“As do I, but your dress is also amazing,” you cheered. 

 

“Momo did an amazing job at making these dresses, don’t you think?!” 

 

You nodded your head, twirling to give her a high five. The brunette waved, having you follow behind her as she led you to another corner where she helped you apply light make-up, suggesting what type of hairstyle may look best. 

 

Conversation flowed effortlessly, and you couldn’t help but grin. 

 

Eventually, all of you were ready. So, taking a deep breath, you all made your way towards the door of the apartment, each one of you reaching for your heels or flats. But you all made sure that there was no mess left behind, having cleaned up an hour prior. 

 

“Let’s get this show on the road!!” Mina declared. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Walking in, you all stared at the beautiful decorations. Nighttime really had a way of making things look more breathtaking. There was light music playing in the background, a few of the boys lingering around as they waited for the party to get started. 

 

Instantly, you spotted a spiky headed male. 

 

Walking away from the group of girls, you made your way towards Katsuki. He was in a maroon-red suit, a white cuffed collar shirt under. There were golden trims to it, and you couldn’t help but think that the girls purposely made the two of you match - somewhat. 

 

“Katsuki!” 

 

The male turned around, his eyes going wide. 

 

No matter how many times he saw you, you always seemed to take his breath away. The dress seemed to flow behind you, making you look like a goddess, one he had no right to even glance at. You smiled at him as you approached, glad that he caved in and also came along. 

 

You gave him a hug, catching the male off guard as you did so. 

 

His arms wrapped around your figure softly, enjoying the way you seemed to perfectly fit in his arms. He couldn’t have been happier than this exact moment. 

 

Yet the moment was spoiled the moment the music got raised, more energetic music flowing. His eyes snapped to the front where he spotted both Jirou and Denki fighting over who got to be DJ. But both of them were shoved away as Mina jumped onto the stand, plugging her phone in. 

 

“GIRLIES AND GENTS, FOR OUR FIRST COMPETITION OF MANY… WE SHALL HAVE A DANCE OFF!!! EACH SIDE CHOOSE A REPRESENTATIVE AND SEND THEM TO THE MIDDLE!!!!!” 

 

Everyone huddled, discussing who to send in. In the end, Ochako was thrown into the lion’s den, the girl a blushing mess as she realized that Izuku had also been sacrificed. 

 

“Alright! Here are the rules, I will play a song and the two of you must, well, dance, duh! I shall declare the winner, now, ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!” 

 

Mina pressed the button on her phone, Miggan The Lion playing. You shook your head, knowing that this was going to be a disaster. “Girls in the Hood,” began to play, both cinnamon rolls shaking as they didn’t move a single muscle. 

 

Fuck bein’ good, I’m a bad bitch

I’m sick of motherfuckers tryna tell me how to live

 

It seemed the song was way out of the league, both of them not feeling comfortable at letting loose. Even though you girls listened and jammed to Mina’s “Ratchet Bitches” playlist. None of the other girls felt confident enough to jump in, causing you to glance at the pinkette who looked bummed out. But when she saw you looking at her and then a nod, she knew that you would go in and rescue the bubbly girl and to change the song. 

 

As you took a step forward, the song immediately changed, “Body” playing instead. You shook your head, knowing just what song this was. 

 

Taking a deep breath, you put your hand on Ochako’s shoulder. 

 

As the girl backed away, you began to strut, one leg in front of the other as the words rolled. 

 

Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody

Ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody

 

Once you stood in the middle, you began to do a body roll, twirling as your hands lifted into the air as you swayed your hips. 

 

Body crazy, curvy, wavy, big titties, lil' waist 

Look at how I bodied that, ate it up and gave it back

 

Eventually, Hagakure joined in, doing random movements, not caring about the competition. Much to Mina’s delight, Denki and Kirishima also joined in, making random movements as they bopped to the beats of the song. She watched as you walked over to the other girls, pulling Ochako along as you twirled her, 

 

The girl jumped off from the speakers, letting the song play out. All of the girls now joined in, a few of them shrugging seeing as this was all for fun.

 

A few more boys now joined in, finally giving in. 

 

You all started to dance, noticing as a few more students filtered in. Mina cheered, happy that some of the other classes had taken her invitation to come. As the room began to fill with more teenagers, you all began to let loose. 

 

Everyone danced, some chatting on the sidelines. You couldn’t remember how long you all had been on the dance floor, only recalling that as songs changed, few people would leave while others joined in. Huffing, you made your way to sit down, talking with the girls as they all agreed that this was the best idea that Mina had come up with. 

 

“Sup!” Kirishima greeted. 

 

“Best idea ever!!!” Deki cheered, giving Mina a high five. 

 

Katsuki sat next to you, watching others let loose. He hadn’t particularly cared very much, only having come because you were. 

 

Hours flew by, everyone just enjoying themselves as people dug into the food and whatnot. A few others played games, some still on the dance floor. It wasn’t long before the clock struck ten before midnight, and that is when you decided to get up. One final dance before celebrating the new year. Just as you got onto the floor, you realized how everyone waited anxiously for the last and final song. 

 

Again the song changed, “Make a Wish” playing loudly. 

 

Me you 우린 여길 떠나려 해

빨리 올라타 마음은 같은 곳에

 

Grinning, you began to move, picking up the pace to match the beat of the song. Your arms moved, coming to meet in the middle as if praying while you swayed your hips as you spun. 

 

I can do this all day

Back it up, back it up

 

Your mind replayed the music video, watching as the area where you were dancing was suddenly becoming the center of attention. Glancing to the side, you noticed that Katsuki seemed to be copying your movements. 

 

Smirking, you whipped your head, your hair coming undone as your (h/c) locks flowed wildly. 

 

The two of you dropped down at the same time, jumping back up as the both of you shuffled along to the music. 

 

You clapped your hands, following along with the beat of the music, all the while Katsuki began to and a bit of break dancing to the mix. Humming, you twirled, your hands latching onto the male's vest as you brought him close, only to push him back as you performed a backflip. Everyone watched as you landed, forming a perfect split as you swung your right leg forwards as your hands moved to push you up. 

 

Katsuki had stumbled back watching as you did all of this, the boy accepting your challenge. 

 

Now the song slowed down, the ash-blonde softly bringing you in as he twirled you; even going as far as to dip you. Your cheeks flushed a beautiful scarlet red, causing the male to grin. But again the music got louder, picking up the pace as the boy sent you spinning to the side, having to be caught by Ochako and Izuku. 

 

The ash-blonde continued dancing, taking over the dance floor as people cheered. 

 

You huffed, taking off your heels as you ran back in.

 

Quickly you picked up the steps, following along with the boy. Every dip and roll you followed to perfection, moving your legs in the same direction as the ash-blonde’s as you both shuffled from side to side. 

 

Again you both had to get down low, you sneakily swinging your legs to go and trip him, but he jumped, rolling onto his back as shot back up. 

 

You sprinted towards him, the male scooping you up as he tossed you into the air as you twirled, your magic flowing out as small golden sparkles fell. The crowd completely lost it, shouting and chanting as you fell back down, a huge smile on your lips. 

 

Katsuki caught you, placing you back on your feet as the two of you playfully posed for the ending of the song. The ash-blonde held a small smile, his eyes locked on your own. 

 

“THAT WAS CRAZY INSANE!!” 

 

“AHHH YOU GUYS ARE MY FAVORITE COUPLE!!” 

 

“COUPLE GOALS!!” 

 

And a myriad of other compliments surged. Laughing, you pulled Katsuki along, watching as Mina shouted that the countdown was beginning. 

 

“10

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

9

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

8

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

7 … Katsuki pulled you close to him, his fingers gripping your chin as he tilted it up. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

6 … He closed his eyes, leaning in slowly; something that other couples were also doing. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

5… Your breath hitched, a blush adorning your cheeks.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

4 … But you were brought out of the state quickly. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

3… You watched as Mina began to set something alight. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

2… Everything was going in slow motion as your eyes widened. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

1… HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!” 

 

The sound of fireworks going off startled you all, Katsuki quickly looking up as he accidentally shoved you away. He thought that you lot were under attack. The boy quickly spun, finding that others had also taken a defensive position. 

 

You fell back, crashing onto the table in which the bowl punch - which had been untouched - sat. 

 

A gasp left your lips as you fell over and onto it, the punch flying in the air as a majority of it spilled onto you and all over any nearby people. 

 

Others screamed at the feeling of getting drenched, the rest making a run for it before the plastic bowl crashed onto the floor. 

 

“WHERE THE HELL IS KATSUKI?!” you fumed. 

 

Mina’s eyes widened, stopping mid-climb up onto Deki’s back, sparklers in her hand. Said electric user froze, his hands shooting up in a surrender motion. Sero stopped pulling on the huge lump of tape a few meters away and Jiro, well she dipped - you assumed, this word still not a part of your vocabulary - on them, yelling something along the lines of ‘I’m out, later.’

 

There you stood in all of your angered glory, white dress, with golden trims and rims, beautiful faded blue, stained in pomegranate red. Hair frizzled and on end; and the clock having struck midnight, starting the new year. 

 

You were pissed, hell you were ticked off. None of this would have happened had the ash-blonde male not pushed you away and Mina hadn’t set those fireworks alight. 

 

“RUN!!!” Mina shouted, pushing at Deki’s head. 

 

“GET BACK HERE! ALL OF YOU!” you raged, running after them. 

 

Katsuki turned on his heel, also running away. He was pissed off too, him shouting at Mina all the while they ran. 

 

“MINA YOU FUCKED US ALL OVER! COULDN’T ‘CHA HAVE CHOSEN SOMETHIN’ OTHER THAN FIREWORKS!! ANYTHING ELSE, JUST NOT THE FUCKING FIREWORKS!!” 

Chapter Text

A/n: Here is another chapter for you all! Sorry, it took me a while to get the scene right, and I sort of hit writer's block. Sometimes I just need to remind myself why it is that I write so it took me a while to get this chapter done, but ultimately I want to make your days better with each update, if I can accomplish that much then that is all the motivation I need! Anyhow, enough of my ranting, on with the story <3!!!

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Pacing around your waiting room, you tried to focus on your breathing. In a few minutes, you would be facing Wendy in the final show down. The girl was strong and you were afraid of losing. You wanted to uphold your promise of battling your soulmate, but could you really win against the bluenette and her dragon force?

 

Swallowing the lump in your throat, you stretched a bit. 

 

As you were jumping in place to get your blood going, the door slammed open. Freezing like a deer in headlights, you watched as Midnight motioned for you to get going. 

 

Nodding, you took another deep breath. 

 

Walking alongside her, you watched as she turned a corner, most likely going to go get Wendy. The walk to the opening of the arena’s stage seemed longer than before. Maybe it was because Katsuki wasn’t here to assure you that things would be alright, or perhaps, it was the knowing,  being aware that your Nakama couldn’t cheer you on. Regardless, you pushed forward, counting the steps until you came to the dreaded opening. 

 

1

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

20

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

59

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

92

 

You looked up. Here you were. It was time to settle things once and for all. All of the other battles now seemed like a blur, Katsuki and Ochako’s fight still somewhat playing in your mind. The ash-blonde and his determined face being the only driving force that kept you going. 

 

“NEXT UP, WE HAVE TWO YOUNG STRIVING HEROES, BUT FROM DIFFERENT COURSES! LETS WELCOME MARVELL, WENDY FROM HERO COURSE 1-B AND SCARLET, (F/N) FROM HERO COURSE 1-A!!!!” 

 

Holding your head high, you walked onto the field. Once again your arm shot up, the number one hand sign up and for everyone to see. Wendy did the same thing, nodding in acknowledgment. Walking onto the marked platform, the two of you met in the middle, shaking hands and wishing for the stronger one to prevail. 

 

Walking to your side, and the bluenette to her own, the two of you watched the other - each under heavy scrutiny. 

 

The wind lightly blew, your hair fluttering lighting, and your jacket swaying a bit. 

 

Wendy closed her eyes, her hands clasped together as the two of you waiting for that dreaded sound of Midnight’s whip snapping. The tension could be cut with a knife, the crowd silently waiting for this match to begin. 

 

Again you took a deep breath. 

 

Why were you so scared? This wasn’t the first time you fought with someone, much less Wendy. This was a friendly tussle, nothing more and nothing less. Yet, it felt different. Is this how the bluenette felt when she had to get onto the field to duke it out in the name of the number one guild in all of Fiore? If so, how did the girl deal with the immense amount of pressure? 

 

It seemed like forever, Katsuki’s eyes glued on your form. He could feel the nerves building, and he couldn’t help but frown. 

 

His hand reached for his soulmate bond, discreetly rubbing soothing circles over it in an attempt to calm your fast-beating heart. Looking up, your eyes met his. Smiling ever so slightly, you thanked him for this kind gesture with the nod of your head. The boy felt proud, he had just gotten you back in the zone. He was ready for you to beat the other girl’s ass. 

 

And then it happened… the snapping of the whip. 

 

Opening her eyes, Wendy rushed at you. You running at her as fast you could. Aiming a right hook at the girl, the bluenette smirked. She blocked with her left arm, her right leg lifting to land a blow on your midsection. Jumping over her fast-moving leg, you somersaulted onto all fours. 

 

Pushing up, you rammed into her body and took her down with you. But she was quick to bend backward, her legs wrapping around your neck as her planted palms aided her in tossing your body overhead. Flying over her, you rolled on the floor trying to recover from the throw. Standing up, your eyes widened as you saw her running at you once more, her hand pulled back. 

 

Raising your arms up in a protective motion, you waited for her to get close and then lifted your left leg in a side whip kick. Her arm had been effectively blocked and you used the momentum to jump up and spin to the side, swinging a right leg at her. 

 

“A BATTLE OF MARTIAL ARTS! THEY AREN’T EVEN USING THEIR QUIRKS!” 

 

“It seems they are getting a taste for one another, the real fight is about to begin…” 

 

Up above your classmates watched. They couldn’t believe you both were this good. They were aware that the two of you were on some other level, but for the two of you to be fighting and only using martial arts at the moment was scary. The moves the two of you pulled would have taken them years to master. 

 

Katsuki watched head-on, his eyes glued on you. From the corner of his eye, he watched Midoriya hurriedly scribbling some things in that notebook of his - his injuries making it harder than usual. But the blonde for once left him alone, more interested in keeping an eye on you.

 

Both you and Wendy delivered a hard punch to each other's stomachs. Skidding back, the two of you backed away into your respective sides, beginning to circle one another as you both finally decided to get serious. The bluenette stared closely at you, her eyes never straying from you. At the sight of any twitch, her body tensed; the same could be said of you. 

 

Suddenly, Wendy’s hair went up, turning pink. White small feathers covered her arms and ankles; a larger pair at the back of her grew. Her eyes turned a beautiful shade of pink. You watched as her body lowered on all four, her hands gripping the ground one last time - it breaking under the immense amount of power being released - before she would let this become her space. But you would be damned if you let her take control of your space. Galaxy-colored magic covered your hands in preparation. 

 

And just like that, she had disappeared. 

 

Looking around, trying to pinpoint where she was coming from, but all you felt was a light gust of wind. Quickly, you raised your left arm, feeling Wendy’s fist punch against it. Your right arm quickly shot to the side grabbing a hold of her jacket and tossing her over. Without a moment to waste, you jumped, bringing your leg down, landing a heavy battle-ax across her midsection. A loud explosion went off. You heard the bluenette gasp, a pained grunt leaving her. 

 

Because of the force, the ground cracked under her, even though she never touched it. Before she even touched the ground, she hand managed to flip over and skid onto all four. 

 

Sucking a deep breath of air, a huge stream of air rushed out, hitting you full force. 

 

You skidded back, your sandals trying to grip onto the floor. Both of your arms crossed in front of you as they took on most of the damage. Because of your distraction, Wendy ran at you, the girl seeming to fly - considering her speed.

 

“Sky Dragon’s Talon!” she yelled. 

 

She managed to graze at your side, bits of your jacket shredding in the process as you somehow twisted yourself to the side. 

 

Brining your elbow down, you hit her square on the back, but she had managed to turn the talon into a wing-attack. Flying back, you shook your head, trying to rid itself of the loose flying sand. Just as she came back with another flying fist, you smirked, hand coming up and snapping. 

 

Wendy now stood where you did, and it was now you who was landing a roundhouse kick. 

 

A huge explosion went off. 

 

The bluenette was sent fumbling to the left. Explosions began to go off at her sides, the stings distracting her. Going for an uppercut, the girl dropped and managed to slide her leg under your own. 

 

Rolling on the floor, you watched as she now went of a battle-ax kick, but you managed to dodge last minute. 

 

Looking to the floor, you saw how the ground had cracked. If you hadn’t moved, you would now have a broken rib or two. Scrambling to your feet, you placed your palms in the direction of Wendy. 

 

“Juniper Canon!” 

 

The force of that controlled explosion left the stadium shaking. But Wendy had taken to the air, her hands moving as she sent tendrils of air towards you. They moved like whips, never letting you rest. You grunted at the sudden nips, scratches appearing on your skin. 

 

Your magic engulfed your body, disappearing into your space for a brief second before you appeared right above the girl. 

 

Another series of loud explosions rung as Wendy fell to the ground. 

 

Glaring up at you, she shot another “Sky Dragon’s Roar.”  Dodging midair was hard, an explosion was let out of your left palm, then another from your right, and finally two at the bottom of your sandaled feet. 

 

Running towards Wendy, you landed an uppercut this time around. 

 

The crowd was going wild. This was the most intense a fight had gotten and Todoroki and Midoryia’s fight had been breathtaking. 

 

Wendy fumbled back, wind being shot at you at a fast rate. Running around the arena, you jumped over tendrils of air, exploding those which you couldn’t avoid. The crowd watched as the bluenette seemed to have you in the palm of her hand. But what they didn’t realize was the crazy insane spell you were about to pull off once more. Grinning, you jumped, flipping sideways in order to avoid another tendril of air. 

 

But before you could, your eyes turned a golden color. 

 

Wendy was much too focused on her spell, both of you oblivious to what was going to happen. Landing on all four, you darted to the side, running on the inner ridge of the lines. The bluenette watched you, running as well; once again circling one another. 

 

Coming to halt you performed some weird hand gestures. Everyone watched as up above them the sky turned dark, stars twinkling within the darkness. A galaxy like none they had ever seen. 

 

Wendy took to the sky, you setting off large explosions as you flew up with her. 

 

“SHATTERING LIGHT” 

 

“Heaven’s Guiding Light” 

 

“SKY DRILL!!!” 

 

“ARCANA’S SHOWER!!!” 

 

Midnight looked at Cementos, both of them rushing to put an end to this fight but it was much too late and it wasn’t like they could fight you in the air. Thunder seemed to resound, an electric feel on the ground and within the air. Wendy didn’t stand a chance against this sort of magic. Your hand waved in a horizontal manner, canceling out her spell without so much as a blink of your lashes. 

 

She watched as stars began to rain down on the arena, huge masses of gas and stardust striking the ground. The arena shook, light was everywhere. Wendy could only hope to evade, but the light was ever persisting. Letting out a scream, she collapsed. The pain subduing her. 

 

Your spell finished, your eyes returning to their normal color. Shaking your head you watched the huge gaping hole in the arena from up above. 

 

No longer spotting Wendy nearby in the air, you glanced down and towards the hole, watching as her unconscious form fell towards it. Without so much as a second thought, you let gravity do its thing, you falling faster because of your explosions; seeming to take a swan dive. Large pieces of rock continued to fall. Memories of when Natsu fought Sting and Rogue. 

 

Reaching for her form, your galaxy colored magic managed to wrap around her body. 

 

“Wendy!” 

 

You had begun to cry. This surge of magic had come out of nowhere. Midnight managed to run across a pathway that Cementos created, catching Wendy the moment your shaky magic released her. 

 

Sighing in relief, you finally noticed just how tired and exhausted you had been. It was the event with Todoroki in the hallway all over again. This wasn’t a spell that you used. Your magic wasn’t this strong… this wasn’t your magi-

 

‘Remember who you are child, this is your magic and it is awakening,’ an unknowing voice spoke. 

 

Your eyes had begun to droop, your body now freefalling. 

 

‘This is who you are, now remember!’ 

 

Before you could really pass out, you managed to watch a panicked stricken Katsuki. His right leg propped on the railing, his hands sparking to life. Behind him, your classmates held him back from jumping. Not only would you be scolded but so would he for such reckless behavior. 

 

A small smile grew on your lips but quickly faded as the pounding, the rining, and the remembering continued to grow. 

 

And that is all you remember; everything before you passed out. 

 

---------------------------------

 

The ground shook. Another fight was still raging on. 

 

Sitting up, you looked around. Wendy was on your mind. Getting out of bed and ripping the tubes and whatnots out of your arms, you stumbled around, tripping over the bed’s legs. You felt your knees buckle, but before you could hit the ground, two strong arms wrapped around your body. 

 

“And where the hell do ‘ya think you're going?” a gruff voice came from up above.

 

Lifting your head, (e/c) clashed with ruby-red ones. The male had a blonde eyebrow quirked up, his scowl not so much that, rather a mix between worry and being upset.  His arms moved quickly, guiding your body to sit on the mattress but stay in his arms. 

 

Your head was pounding. Everything coming at you hard. 

 

Katsuki continued to stare you down, noticing how your small hands gripped onto his jacket, your eyes squinting a bit in pain. His right hand cupped your cheek softly, his thumb caressing the soft feel of your skin before reaching to check if you had some sort of fever. He watched as you began to relax, leaning into his touch. 

 

“Well, ‘ya ain’t got no fever,” he grumbled. 

 

You only hummed in acknowledgment. Your head pressed further into him, finding a home in the crook of his neck. Both of your arms warped around him, gripping onto the back of his jacket. 

 

“I’m sorry, I missed your fight against Kiri,” you softly mumbled. 

 

“‘Yah got to be stupid if you think I am upset over that,” he shook his head. “Damn woman, ya’ know the fucking heart attack you gave me when I watched you falling towards the ground and neither goddamn hero noticing that you had passed out…”

 

Sighing, you pushed against him. As much as you found it endearing that he cared about your wellbeing, this was normal for you. Even if no one had caught you, a few broken bones were alright by you. 

 

“Sparky, don’t worry so-” he cut you off. 

 

“The hell you mean don’t worry!”

 

“Now Katsuki-” 

 

“Don’t fucking ‘Now Katsuki’ me now damn woman,” he began in a condescending tone. “‘Yah could have died!!”

 

Shaking your head, you brought your right hand to pinch the bridge of your nose. 

 

“I’m a Fairy Tail Wizard, being reckless is kind of in the description,” you sarcastically quipped.

 

His nose scrunched up, his lip lifting in a half growl, or was it a sneer? You couldn’t tell but you didn’t care. Who was he to tell you how to live your life? 

 

‘Your soulmate, you idiot,’ your inner voice piped in. 

 

“I don’t give a flying fuck about this fairy shit! ‘Ya could have fuckin’ died!” 

 

“I HAVE ALMOST DIED, NOT LIKE YOU WOULD KNOW!” you yelled as you stood, your arms up in the air as you stared him dead on. 

 

Katsuki stood up too, his form towering over you. His face was red, hair seeming to flair. 

 

How dare you yell at him?! He was only trying to be a concerned partner, because that was what this relationship demanded of him, right?! So just what the hell was your problem! He was shaking, he was ready to explode your ass - regardless of how much he liked it (not that he would ever concede it) - right back to your world. 

“OF COURSE I WOULD YOU IDIOT! I ALMOST FUCKING DIE-” he halted himself, his hand slapping over his mouth. 

 

Looking away from you, he gritted his teeth. You were not supposed to know about this, much less coming from him as an admission of him being weak. Turning on his heel, he began to make his way for the door, he was not ready to have this conversation with you just yet; at least not now.

 

“W-wait, what?,” your mind fumbled, “Hold on Katsuki…” 

 

Your hand wrapped around his wrist, but he pulled it back. His eyes glared daggers at you. Taken aback, your face welcomed a scowl - one just as fit as being worn by the boy. 

 

“Fine, be that way then,” you whipped your head in the opposite direction. 

 

‘Tch,’ was all you got in response, that and the slamming of the door on his way out. The adrenalin seemed to leave your body as quickly as it came. Your knees buckled once more, but this time no one was there to catch you. Your hands reached for the bed, gripping onto the sheets, but your knees still slammed hard onto the floor. 

 

Wincing, your back slid against the bed’s side. Slumping onto the floor, you ran a hand through your hair. It seemed the two of you were back to square one… again. 

 

Looking down at your palms, you suddenly felt a sharp pain on your side. 

 

Taking a deep breath, you held onto the bedsheets, hoping it was just a cramp of some sort. But the darn thing didn’t seem to go away. Huffing, you managed to stand right back up and the thing seemed to fade, enough for you to be able to fix yourself up. Looking around the room, you noticed a figure in a bed. So you walked over to it, almost jumping the person in it. 

 

Blue hair was sprawled on the pillow, chocolate orbs staring at your own. But the girl seemed to be in a daze. She tried to sit up, but you pushed her down. Wendy began to mumble some nonsense and you just humored her, running your fingers through her long tresses and bringing her back into a deep slumber. The girl had done an amazing job out there and you couldn’t help the smile that grew on your face. 

 

Kissing her forehead, you stood up, finally noticing that you were missing your jacket.

 

Walking back to your bed, you began to look but was interrupted by the sudden opening of the door. 

 

“You’re up?” Midnight looked you over. 

 

Nodding, you continued to look for the jacket. Getting on all four to look under. 

 

“If you feel in conditions to fight, let's get a move on, your fight is up in five,” she continued, leaning against the door frame. 

 

“Oh,” you stood, walking over to her. “I’m ready.” 

 

“Good.” 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Walking onto the arena, your eyes squinted to get accustomed to the sudden light. 

 

As you headed towards the middle, your eyes widened when you realized who you would be fighting. Glaring daggers right back at the male in front of you, you shook his hand begrudgingly. Turning on your heel, you walked to your end. 

 

Midnight raised an eyebrow, watching the interaction between the two of you. 

 

The universe really just enjoyed fucking with him, didn’t it? Oh dear Mavis, why you out of all the other people out there who it would have messed around with, it had to really be you…

 

If all of the other battles had some unspoken tension, the one between the two of you was more so dramatic. Perhaps it had to do with angered glares or the holding of your noses up in the air - a very pompous look at that. All in all, nothing could really top a lover's quarrel. 

 

Katsuki maintained eye contact, waiting for the sound of the whip to snap. You, on the other hand, kept eye contact for the purpose of showing the male that you would not back down. 

 

Lover quarrels were shit, they really were… 

Chapter Text

A/n: AHHHH! The battle we all awaited - well at least me hahaha. I am hard at work on another chapter, I may even post tomorrow if I get it done! I can't wait to hear from you all! Seeing your comments always makes my day and I will try to respond to them all!! Anyhow, enough of my rambling, here is the next chapter of The Fate of a Fairy.

 

__________________________________________

 

The two of you stared at one another. Midnight had started the fight a few minutes ago. Everyone couldn’t help but keep an eye on the fight. For once the blonde hadn’t rushed in, rather waiting to get a read on your plan it seemed. Or could it be that he didn’t want to hurt you? 

 

No that couldn’t be it, the boy had no problem defeating Ochako, so what could be holding him? 

 

The crowd watched with bated breath. They wondered if you would pull another insane display of strength. Perhaps it was a fluke, a one-time thing, but they couldn’t know for sure. 

 

Gritting your teeth, you clenched your right hand. 

 

Katsuki lunged at you, his explosions propelling him at a fast speed toward you. He was pissed and on a mission. The boy just wanted to get his frustrations off his chest and what better time than now it seemed. His right arm went in for a punch the moment you were close enough. 

 

Running head-on towards him, you dodged to the left - under his right hook, pulling his arm down and towards his back. But before you could get too far a loud explosion pushed you away. 

 

Again the boy came at you with a ragging fist. Once again you pulled it down, both of your legs quickly wrapping around his neck and holding him in a chokehold. Because of your added weight, the two of you slammed down onto the floor, your body shifting to the side so that your thigh would take the blunt of the fall. With both thighs firmly wrapped around him, the boy was left with no choice but to call at them.

 

You felt his hand begin to get warm, a tell-tale sign that an explosion was coming. 

 

But you wouldn’t give him the luxury of getting you to back out. Rolling off of him, an explosion went off, smoke coming off of one of your pants leg. Your magic had protected your leg from injury. 

 

Now, on all four, your right foot swept under him. 

 

Katsuki was not a fool. You had pulled this move before on him - when you tackled him down out on the street - and it wasn’t about to happen again. The blonde jumped back, scowling at such a ridiculous attempt, but was surprised when you quickly shot up, turning as you went to land a side whip kick which quickly turned into a battle-ax kick. 

 

Your leg slammed onto his back, a loud explosion going off as his body hit the floor; a pained groan escaping his lips. 

 

Going in, your left arm went for another strike. Katsuki was quick and rolled to the other side. Had he been any slower, his shoulder blade would have definitely been broken by now.  

 

Scrambling to his feet, he took notice of the hole you left; the ground cracked, small pebbles falling off of your knuckle. 

 

Growling, he again lunged at you. Pulling a dirty move; the boy took a hold of your hair and yanked at it. Hissing, your left hand landed on his jaw - an explosion detonating. His hand quickly let go of your hair, you took this opportunity to elbow him. 

 

Moving forward, you turned, your palms facing forward and a magic circle showing itself. Katsuki only had time to bring his arms in front of him, jumping back as he let a powerful explosion go off. But it was no match for your Juniper Cannon. At most, it halted your magic long enough for him to evade it and move to the side. 

 

This time it was you who lunged at him, your body moving at an insane pace. Your right knee slammed into his side, Katsuki only having time to let out two explosions which pushed you back. A territorial shield absorbed his attack, quickly redirecting it and shooting it back at him. 

 

Katsuki wasted no time in letting another strong explosion go off. 

 

Class 1-A watched with bated breath. You frowned, a sigh seeming to escape your lips as you snapped your fingers. This was the third time you pulled such a move, Katsuki now standing where you had been; confused for a second before he scowled.

 

‘I knew you would pull something like this,’ Katsuki snarled. 

 

Ducking under the incoming explosion, he ran under the cover of the smoke. Once he deemed to be close enough, he jumped and tackled you down. Rolling on the floor, he tossed you with his legs to the side as another explosion detonated. 

 

Letting out a pained groan, you took the hit in stride. 

 

Suddenly you felt a hand grabing onto your jacket's back collar. Huffing, you shimmed out of the open article. Landing on the floor, once again on all four, you backflipped, having your legs wrap around his neck once more. The boy, once again, felt his eyes going wide at the prospect of having the oxygen cut off. Yet this time his arms were quicker, them reaching to wrap around your neck - seeing as you were some what huntched over -and pulled you down. 

 

It was so sudden that a gasp escaped your lips as you saw the world go upside down. Letting go of him, you tried to stand - but found yourself feeling dizzy, then again being slamed onto the floor and having the wind knocked out of you wasn't easy to get up from. 

 

Katsuki huffed, pulling in puffs of oxygen that his body desperately needed. His eyes were locked on your - seemingly - dazed expression. Because of this, he didn’t notice the galaxy orbs that quickly flashed beside him - much like when Minerva fought Erza-nii, you let an onslaught of explosions go off.

 

Still gasping for breath, you slowly turned onto all four, attempting to stand.  But you had taken much too long it seemed, your explosions wearing off as the ash-blonde came towards you, his left leg lifting as he landed a battle-ax kick of his own on your back. Slamming onto the floor, chest pressed against the concrete, you felt as if you couldn’t breathe, all of the air having been nocked out of your body. 

 

You tried to roll onto your left but only managed to face upwards seeing as his legs caged your body in, the boy beginning to crouch as he went in to deliver the "final blow."

 

Everything was beginning to spin, but you couldn’t give up just yet. You hadn't given it your all, you were aware that there was still fight left in you, but with ragged breathing, everything was still somewhat spinning.  

 

‘Remember who you are… NOW!’ 

 

Gilded (e/c) eyes stared at Katsuki, prompting him to halt for a second. He watched as you twisted your body, now fully facing him. You brough your legs up to press against your sore chest, legs quickly extending as they slammed right into him -  square in the stomach. The impact had him skidding back and gasping. 

 

Your body shakily stood, running towards him, but this wasn’t you. It was happening all over again and this time he had been that cause of this default mode - or was it trance - you seemed to be in. The ash-blonde male ran towards you, determined to snap you out of this state. 

 

Grinning, you took to the air, an explosion helping you flip over top of him. 

 

Both your hands moved. Splitting apart and then coming together, meeting in a clap as dark tendrils - mixed with golden like stars - shot towards Katsuki. 

 

Rushing towards the tendrils, he jumped over them, realizing that the moment they went in and made contact with anything they exploded. 

 

Using his explosions, he managed to get to you quickly, your eyes widening at the turn of events. Closing your eyes, you waited for the incoming blow to land, but it never did. Instead, you felt two arms wrap around you, pulling you down. But as you fell, Katsuki wrapped himself around you - the male taking the blow of the hit as the two of you slammed onto the floor. Grunting, the two of you rolled on the ground, him eventually stradling you in the process.

 

Looking up at him, your golden-glazed-over (e/c) eyes made contact with his. 

 

And in that moment everything froze - literally. There was no sound, the stands were filled with people, some who had jumped at the sight of the next blow that was sure to take place - still mid-air, them, the crowd. 

 

A deep growl came from up above. The two of you broke apart, glancing up. A dark galaxy portal had opened, yet it was more intimidating than the one you had summoned. Plumes of purple and black clouds covered the ground and the air. Once more an intimidating growl came from up in front of both of you. Backing away, Katsuki, without so much as flinching, had his arms pulling you closer to him as attempted to shield you away from whatever the hell was going on. 

 

The outline of a large creature could be seen from behind the clouds, their golden eyes seeming to shine through. 

 

Suddenly, your knees gave in. Katsuki glanced at you, his face sporting a worried look. A pained scream ripped from your throat as you felt an insane burning on your hip. Your hand gripped tightly onto Katsuki’s jacket, your gilded eyes pleading with him to make it stop. Tears fell down your face at a quick rate. 

 

“My h-hip, ah!” you doubled over. 

 

The ash-blonde noticed the dark tendril that had a tight hold on your leg, the opening from when he exploded at your legs letting him notice that much. His ember eyes quickly looked to see where the source was located, realizing that the dark figure hiding behind the clouds was the culprit. 

 

“YOU BASTARD, I’LL KILL ‘YA! LEAVE HER ALONE!” 

 

A growl came from up in front. The ground begging to shake. It felt like the earth itself was shaking. An intense magical aura slammed onto him, causing him crash onto the floor, you still in his arms. It was hard to keep looking up, the pressure was so intense, thick and powerful.

 

“You. Have. Failed. Katsuki. Bakugou…” a deep voice snarled at the male. 

 

Gritting his teeth, the ash-blonde was against the wall with a spear right up against his throat - figuratively speaking. There was nowhere to go. You were in no condition to be hauled around, and he couldn’t just leave you to go find the asshole who was causing you this pain. 

 

“My hip Katsuki,” you weakly relayed, “check my soulmate mark.” 

 

His eyes widened. This couldn’t be good. Hesitantly, he helped you pull down the side of your pants, enough to see the bond mark that shone a bright red, the dark ink hidden under the intense glow of red. His hand reached to touch it when a hiss escaped your lips. A small apology left his lips, but it fell on deaf ears as once again you screamed. 

 

The tendril had wrapped further up your leg, the dark thing’s tip almost touching the writing. 

 

Snapping his head forward, Katsuki yelling curses, obscenities, anything that would cross his mind. If only he could just get to the bastard that was causeing you all of this harm… 

 

You held your eyes closed, just waiting and wanting for the pain to go away. 

 

Katsuki noticed how you began to heat up, his body still cradling your own. He ran a hand through his hair, he didn’t know what to do. The boy watched the horrible words he had uttered towards you etched onto your skin. 

 

‘Fuck it all to hell, oh god, please don’t take the only damn good thing in my life away,’ he repeated. 

 

Your chest continued to rise and fall at a fast pace, the boy couldn’t help but be worried. 

 

“4 months Katsuki, you have four months to prove me wrong otherwise there will be dire consequences,” the voice came again, a dark growl escaping it. 

 

To make a point, at the sound of  “dire consequences” being uttered another pained scream was ripped out of you. The burning was an indescribable feeling. Looking down at you, Katsuki’s eyes widened at the sight of the tendril finally making contact with the bond and it quickly retreating. 

 

The red color began to fade, the black ink settling, except the corner of the first word he ever uttered was beginning to fade out; to disappear, to trickle away into nothingness. 

 

“4 … months,” the voice rang out, the figure retreating. 

 

Everything quickly began to fade, Katsuki somehow straddling you with his fist to the side of your head. You had passed out. The noise and movement all came back, time seeming to flow normally again. 

 

“AND THE WINNER IS BAKUGOU KATSUKI!” 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

How you always found yourself jolting out of a medical bed, at this point it seemed like the white sheets and yourself were destined lovers; the hospital giving the blonde a run for his money so it seemed. 

 

Looking around, you noticed two knocked out figures, one to your right and one to the left. 

 

Rubbing your eyes, you caught sight of a passed out ash-blonde and a duel haired boy sitting up in his bed. It seemed you had been knocked out long enough to miss Katsuki’s and Todoroki’s fight. Who won was anyone's bet, but you couldn’t dwell on it.  

 

Stretching, you went to stand, noticing out of the corner of your eye Todoroki was staring at you. He went to say something but quickly turned the other way. He went to shove the sheets off of him, slipping on his boots and grabbing his jacket. Looking over his shoulder, he sauntered off and out the door, sparing you nothing but a glance. 

 

Flopping back onto the bed, you stared at the ceiling, wondering when things went south. 

 

Sighing, you let your legs dangle off the corner of the bed, just wishing for things to make sense. The events that had previously taken place not leaving your mind for a fleeting moment. Four months, just what did that mean. Now while you had felt like you were drowning, some of the words were as clear as day while others were muffled through, but ultimately fell on deaf ears. 

 

At the sound of a groan, you sat up, looking at the stirring ash-blonde male. 

 

Standing up, you walked over to him. As much as you wished to stay angry with him, the boy had protected you as best as he could when that creature showed up. 

 

Taking a hold of his hand, you sat on the edge of his bed, watching as his eyes fluttered open - scanning his surroundings. Going to sit up, he stopped, his hand shooting to his back, most likely the battle-ax kick to his back that he received from you now pestering him. Letting go of his hand, you scooted closer, hands glowing a galaxy color, but lighter and with a golden undertone. 

 

His body was engulfed in your magic, his cuts, and bruises beginning to fade away. 

 

Bringing your hands back onto your lap, your (e/c) eyes locked with his ember ones. His once calm expression turned into a scowl. He couldn’t stop hearing that voice, how he had failed; had failed you. Every time he closed his eyes, the sight of your soulmate bond - the mark - begining to fade, kept flashing at him. 

 

Swallowing the lump he felt in his throat, he finally voiced out what was eating him up - well as best as he could, and in Katsuki-like fashion. 

 

“Your hip... does it still fucking hurt or some shit,” he grumbled; eyes glossing over with what appeared to be guilt. 

 

“I- no it doesn’t, but-,” the male cut you off. 

 

“Pull your pants down,” he demanded. 

 

“WAIT - WHAT THE HELL!” you reeled back, falling off the bed. 

 

Katsuki reached for you. His right hand gripping your left arm, his other arm wrapping around your midsection and bringing you to sit on his lap. Gulping, you felt him pull at the edge of your gym pants. Freaking out, your hand pushed on his, the other pushing his head away so as to not look. 

 

“WILL ‘YA FUCKING STOP SQUIRMING!? I WANT TO SEE YOUR SOULMATE MA-,” he froze, his eyes widening at the sight of an eighth of the first letter having faded already. 

 

Glancing down at your exposed hip, you gasped, feeling a slight burn as his fingers traced over the mark. 

 

“Damn it,” he finally muttered. “FUCK IT ALL TO HELL AND BACK!” 

 

Pulling back, you watched as he dropped his head, bangs covering his eyes. You shifted to pull your pants up, but the moment you settled back on his lap his left hand placed itself on your hip. Gently resting overtop your mark, his right one gripping tightly onto the bedsheets. Your right hand cupped his cheek, your thumb rubbing softly against his skin. 

 

Suddenly, wet tears began to roll down his cheeks, your thumbs wiping away at them. Tears were rare for him, but you appreciated their honesty. 

 

Katsuki couldn’t help the guilt that ate him up. You had been brought here because of him, forced to adapt and try to return on your own, and now you had dragged another guild member down that same road and you could perhaps be dying because of him. 

 

Yes, dying. As much as he hated randos talking about soulmates and their marks and meanings. His mind immediately ran to that one significant story where a soulmate had passed away. They grew weak as their marking faded. He didn't want for that to happen to you; and even if that story hadn't been true, there was still that possibility and it scared him shitless. 

 

It was one thing to know that someone else had caused this graze with death, but for him to be the possible underlying factor of you disappearing scared him. 

 

Leaning forward, you kissed the crown of his head, hoping that this would somehow reach him and bring him out of this downward spiral. Backing away, you felt the grip he had on your hip tighten, his other arm pulling your waist closer to him as had his lips crashing onto your own. 

 

A gasp escaped your lips as they parted to move in sync with his own. 

 

The kiss was demanding, his hands moving to your hips and pulling you closer to him. Katsuki didn’t want to let you go, if he did he felt as if you would be stolen from him.

 

It was weird.

 

The ash-blonde had never felt like this about someone, much less a shitty girl like you; but you weren't as horrible of a pest as he had expected. In all honesty, at some point your carefree and powerful strength had begun to grow on him. And that is what hurt him the most, the thought of you being stolen from him causing for him to press further into the kiss.  

 

Every once in a while, teeth would clash in the awkward and new, yet vigorous, kiss. You couldn’t help but drown in the feel of his lips on your own, the smell of caramel and burning wood with a hint of something smokey, clouding your sense of judgment. 

 

Your right hand reached for tufts of ash-blonde hair, your left arm wrapping loosely around his neck. 

 

Katsuki, though his eyes were closed, could picture you, feel you all over him and he wanted more. These feelings felt different and foreign, but he liked it; liked the way his heart rate seemed to pick up the beat, the way his hands became sweatier than usual, the feel of you right next to him… All of these things enticed him and had him coming back for more. 

 

He couldn’t get enough of your lips on his own. The way your soft pants would graze softly over his parted lips as he took a breath in before he delved for another kiss from you. 

 

Without realizing it, his lips parted just enough - at the feel of you nibbling on his bottom lip -, letting your tongue hesitantly enter his mouth.  His eyes widened at the feel of it all, quickly shutting crimson eyes once he saw how red your own face looked, cheeks dusted a beautiful pink. Slowly he began to fight back against your appendix, getting the hang of things rather quickly. 

 

It wasn’t long before he found himself enjoying the kiss, Katsuki deepening it as he began to push you down onto the bed. 

 

Opening your eyes, you pulled back, pulling his lip lightly as you let your head softly hit the white sheets. Your hair sprawled out, undoubtedly you looked like a hot mess, but to the boy toping your body, you were the most beautiful thing he had ever seen - heart bursting at it's seams. 

 

Leaning down, his lips planted themselves on your nose, then on the crown of your head. Pulling back up, he brought your body into a hug. 

 

You felt something wet hit your shoulder, it soaking through the bandages you wore. 

 

Pushing the male in front of you, you looked into his eyes, noticing how he quickly closed them and looked to the other side. This time it was him who leaned back into your touch, his head landing atop your breasts, and his arms pulling you closer as he continued to silently cry - a moment of vulnerability which you welcomed. 

 

Frowning, you leaned down, planting a kiss on his forehead and running a hand through his hair. 

 

Without knowing it, you began to sway as your lips parted, … 

 

“Sky and Sea~,

 

Both blue and endless

Could never escape 

The cold

 

They were left 

To cry on their own

 

Until they learned how to touch

One another

They held hands, 

Marveling at each other's

Wonders

 

One alone could never 

See the beauty 

They both offered

 

Both of them feared, 

But fearless themselves

 

Let’s be like them, 

The sky 

And 

The Sea…” 

 

You finished, humming the last bits of the tune. Asuka always enjoyed this song, falling into a deep slumber as you rocked her to sleep. It was a song you had long held onto, one that you made up, but deep down you could here a woman seeing it to you. Smiling, you glanced down at the ash-blonde, seeing his eyes drooping as he tried to fight off the sleep that wished to consume him. 

 

Giggling, you continued to run your hand through his hair, noticing the faint smile he offered. He really was a big softy. 

 

“You did good today, rest some more…,” you mumbled as you pushed him back to be laying down. 

 

Katsuki’s hand reached for your own, holding it tight as he finally dozed off. His fight with Todoroki must have been power draining. Sighing, you moved to the side laying beside him, smiling at the feel of his arms wrapping around your form. 

 

While the hold wasn’t tight, it was strong enough to ensure that you didn’t leave or that someone took you away. He was still mindful of your injuries. 

 

Placing a final peck on his lips, you snuggled closer to him, relishing in his warmth. 

 

“It’s you and me, Sparky,” you lightly chuckled, “the both of us; together.”

Chapter Text

A/n: I finished this chapter, it is a little angsty, but I hope you all like it!! I hope you all have a good one, don't forget to comment, and share the love!! Until next time! <3

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Waking up to Wendy shaking you, you muttered something along the lines of five more minutes, but the girl didn’t give up. Poking your cheek, she mentioned something along the lines of the winners' ceremony, but you really didn't care. Turning around, you searched for Katsuki, but upon not feeling him there with you, you literally flew out of that bed. 

 

“Where’s Katsuki?” was the first thing that left your mouth. 

 

Laughing awkwardly, Wendy motioned for you to just change and to follow her. Grabbing your torn jacket, you tossed it over your shoulders; grimacing at the ache. Jogging beside her, you noticed just how much your back and shoulders hurt. 

 

“The winners’ ceremony is taking place in five minutes, Midnight asked me to go get you and ask you to stand right about here,” the girl paused. 

 

Motioning for you to stand on top of a metal piece.

 

Lifting an eyebrow, you walked to the center, eyes blowing wide as you began to rise. Looking at the shrinking Wendy, you tried to get off of the thing, but stopped at the sound of the crowd going wild. 

 

Bringing your left arm to cover the sudden flow of light, you looked around. 

 

“OUR THIRD PLACE WINNER; SCARLET, (F/N) FROM CLASS 1-A!!!” 

 

Smiling, you glanced over to your right, watching Todoroki on a high podium be declared the second place winner. You clapped along with the audience, wondering when Katsuki would show up. Gasping, you moved to the left, watching as a taller podium rose above you and on that stand was none other than your angry pomeranian of a soulmate.

 

“HE’S CHAINED!” a few of your classmates along with yourself, exclaimed. 

 

Frowning, you began to walk over to the side of the podium but halted at the gust of sudden wind. Your jacket flapped around, your hair fluttering softly. In front of you stood All Might, medals in hand. 

 

“Young Scarlet, you performed well, but that power left unchecked could cause some problems in the future. Learn when to push it and when to back down,” the tall male nodded. 

 

Humming in acknowledgment, you watched as he approached Todoroki, giving him his metal and offering him a hug. The fire and ice user froze, not knowing how to respond. It was rather endearing. Lastly came Katsuki, seeing him refusing the metal prompted you to question just what had happened during his battle. Him being chained still greatly upset you, but there was nothing you could really do at the moment. 

 

Once everything began to settle down, people began to leave. Pushing your jacket onto your shoulders, you huffed as you stared at the large podium. Jumping onto his stand, your magic engulfed the chains, exploding and melting them off. Sighing, your hand took a hold of his medal, magic storing it in your spatial pocket as you helped him get down from the pole. This had been more than excessive, it was just plain rude and unnecessary.  

 

Katsuki just mumbled a ‘thanks,’ nodding his head for you to follow him. 

 

School had just come to an end, the festival over for the first years at least. Walking beside Katsuki you finally let your mind run wild, trying to piece everything together. That voice that spoke to Katsuki was the same one who spoke to you during your fight with him, with Wendy, and with Todoroki. 

 

The shape of the creature couldn’t be mistaken, it was the same one in all three cases and even seemed to resemble what Wendy had mentioned. 

 

As the two of you rounded a corner, you caught sight of blue hair and a white exceed, still in her human form talking to the other. Taking a hold of Katsuki’s hand, you had him trailing behind you as you approached the two girls. Thanks to Wendy’s dragon hearing and her dragon nose, she was able to pick up on you approaching. 

 

Wendy turned, a shaky smile on her lips. Carla look defeated, her complexion paler than usual. Quickly, your eyes grazed their bodies, coming to a halt at their wrists. 

 

Black markings had appeared on their left wrists. In the middle numbers were counting down. They had 12 hours, for what, you wished you wouldn’t have to figure it out. Katsuki seemed to have also noticed the markings, taking the lead in the situation and ushering all three of you back into the 1-A classroom. 

 

Inside a shocked Izu-kun stared at the four of you entering. He had been talking to Ochako and Tsu in regards to Iida’s sudden departure, but they all glanced in your direction. The rest of the Baku-Squad had left to go buy something before packing and getting ready to head home; they were bound to be entering soon. The rest of the class seemed to either be out purchasing some items or just lounging about in the room. 

 

The bluenette caught onto a toppling over Carla, the exceed reverting back to her usual form. 

 

Both of your arms came behind Wendy to support her weak figure, walking her over to a chair. Pulling at her arm, you looked over the markings, reading the markings, but finding that they were ancient ruin markings. Bitting on your lip, you began to think if maybe you had perhaps stored a book in your spatial magic. 

 

“(F/n), I think this world is rejecting us, we don’t belong here,” she mumbled out. 

 

Glancing at the curled up Carla, you noticed how her face contorted to a pained look. She seemed to be getting a glimpse at the future or what could possibly happen. 

 

“Katsuki,” you began, “I need you to find my book of ancient ruins, it is an old black leathered book, there are special glasses, and a pen attached to it.” 

 

“Wha-,” he didn’t even get to finish his sentence before you snapped your fingers, galaxy colored magic - with golden undertone - surrounding him as he disappeared. 

 

“Wendy, I set Katsuki to look for the book, but I need you to tell me everything you can recall from the door, all the inscriptions. If I could find a way to send you back, then-” you paused not even knowing what you hoped to accomplish. 

 

The bluenette sluggishly nodded. Calling Izu-kun over you urged him to write down whatever he could. A few of your classmates asked what they could do to help, all you muttered was getting Recovery Girl to come over, maybe she could ease their pain. You heard the closing of the door, then the pounding of feet fleeting the farther the group of people got. 

 

Taking Carla out of Wendy’s arms, you handed the exceed over to Ochako and Tsu. Both girls glanced at the bluenette, noticing how her cheeks dusted a pink, a fever most likely settling in. 

 

You would have to perform a reverse memory share, Wendy showing you what she remembered. But it would be much more difficult seeing as you would be sharing these memories with Izu-kun so that he could take down this information, seeing as he was a fast writer and sketcher. 

 

But you needed for Katsuki to return with that book, and the items attached to them. 

 

“We need to make some room here. Momo do you think you could make some futons for them?” you questioned. 

 

The girl nodded, having Jiro tag along to help her bring the stuff back in. 

 

Who ever was left and not doing anything at the moment, began to push desks and chairs to the side, trying to give you the room you may need. Even Todoroki who had recently just walked into the room began to push things to the side without really asking; he could sense that something wasn’t right. 

 

Sighing, you held onto the girl’s hand hoping that Katsuki would find the things and fast.

 

~ Katsuki’s Adventure ~

 

The ash-blonde had been dropped into this weird looking realm. Glancing around, he still saw you and the rest of the extras in his class, but they couldn’t hear him talking to them at all. 

 

Running a hand through his hair, he began to walk around, exiting the classroom and walking down the hall. The further he continued, he noticed that some halls looked dark, finally drawing to the conclusion that these areas were not ones you were familiar with and ones that would lead to your actual spatial pockets. 

 

Sighing, he turned a corner, walking down the dark hall. 

 

‘When will this shitty - FUCK!’

 

The ground seemed to give out from under him, his eyes widening at the sudden drop. He could notice a ground fast approaching. 

 

Katsuki got ready to let out a set of explosions but didn’t get the chance to do so as he suddenly began to slow down, all before beginning to slowly float down. As his boots landed on the ground, he looked around noticing a few pieces of random fabric being suspended in air. 

 

Continuing he walk, he came across a few paintings. 

 

Stopping, he glanced at all three of them. The first one was one of you with a few other people standing beside you. A pink haired male stood beside a blonde, both of them smiling brightly. He came to recognize the pinkette as Natsu, from the memories you had shared, and the blonde as Lucy. The girl was holding up her right hand showing off her Fairy Tail mark, the pinkette’s arm swung over her shoulder. 

 

To your right stood a male with dark hair, and piercing dark blue eyes. A woman with light blue hair clung to his arm, him smirking and the woman smiling gently. The names Gray and Juvia entered his mind. 

 

A redhead hugged you, her left arm thrown over your shoulder - Erza he mumbled. Wendy was to your left, her right hand placed on your upper back, she, too, smiled brightly. 

 

As each person’s name flashed before him, so did their magic types and their persona. It was as if he knew them. Up above floated two cats, one blue and with a green backpack, the other was Carla. She seemed to be scolding the other one. 

 

His eyes narrowed down on your face, softly smiling at the huge grin on your face. So this was Team Natsu, huh? Behind you all was what he assumed was the guildhall. 

 

Moving onto the following pictures, he grinned at you seeming to beat the shit out of Wendy. Rooting for you to get that punch in. The last one had him laughing, noticing the all-out-brawl, something he could get behind. He took in each of the members, but ultimately his eyes zeroed in on you. 

 

You sat atop a fired up Natsu. Your right hand pointed at someone, a huge smile on your face as you seemed to be mid-laugh. The pinkette’s fists were on fire, him seeming to yell something out at the face-first, in the ground, Gray. 

 

Realizing he got distracted, he shook his head, turning as he continued to look for that stupid book you wanted. 

 

Continuing on his walk, he discovered a section of armor. You only had a good five or six, and along with them were weapons. Why had you never pulled these out; he noted down the question, hoping to bring it up at some other time. Eventually, he came across a box, for some reason it called to him. Crouching down, he began to search through it. 

 

Weird glasses popped up, and the chain that connected them to the book had him sighing in relief. Getting the three items you wanted, be began to walk back the way he came. 

 

It was during this journey back that he realized just how breathtaking this realm was. Stars shined in all directions, white pillars seemed to stand around even if they were not holding anything up. Everything you had stored in this spatial pocket was organized and the path on the ground was marble-white, the edges gilded. 

 

Katsuki let his mind wonder, why would you let him come into this space when you could pull out these items yourself? 

 

These things were personal, yet you shared it with him. Trusting for him to find what you needed and take it back to you as fast as he could. A trust that seemed to jump at him as his pace quickened. Before he knew it, he had somehow rounded that corner that had led him to fall and was now entering the classroom. As if sensing him, you meekly smiled, eyes seeming to glow a golden color from the ash-blonde’s perspective before everything around him fell and he stood in the classroom with everyone else.

 

~ Back to You ~ 

 

Moving from your sitting position on the floor, next to Wendy and Carla - who now laid in futons - you offered a grateful smile towards Katsuki. 

 

He handed over the items, watching as you put on your glasses, them seeming to slide down a bit on your nose when you looked down. Grabbing a hold of the pen that Katsuki handed over, you bit on your lip, watching as the book opened weird ruins being read in a matter of seconds by you. 

 

Everyone watched in astonishment. Such glasses would be a miracle in their world. 

 

Looking at the markings on Wendy’s arm, you noticed the number had now dropped to eleven. Golden characters began to be written in the air, you unscrambling the ruins and seeming to rewrite them. All the while your eyes remained glued to the book reading over just what this spell meant. 

 

Closing the book, you halted the writing of the spell, leaving it half done. 

 

Cracking your neck, you looked over to Izuku, nodding at him. Shakily, he readied himself. Preparing yourself, you took in a deep breath, hoping that by some miracle you had figured out how to cast this reversed Memory Share. 

 

Bringing your hands together, a golden magic circle appeared above the classroom, your hair stood on end, floating upwards. Golden ruin shapes appeared in your eyes the moment they opened, Katsuki watched as your left hand lightly touched Wendy and your right touched Izuku’s shoulder. They glowed a purple color, a light golden undertone. The magic circle began to spin. 

 

“Memory Share: Reversed!” 

 

Wendy flinched, her face scrunching. Memories flashed through your head, the ruins flashing by quickly but you managed to slow them down for Izu-kun to write them down. 

 

The greenette’s hand moved quickly, scribbling down everything that he could. His eyes flashing golden ruins as well. It was difficult to slow down these memories and it was taking a toll on you but you were trying your best. As the last bits of the ruins flashed, the door seeming about ready to explode, you ended the spell. Stopping the contact with the both of them, you felt yourself fall backward, huffing as you felt arms wrap around you to stop you from hitting your head on the floor. Closing your eyes, you relaxed your body letting the smell of caramel engulf your body. 

 

“ ‘Ya, good?” he mumbled. 

 

Nodding your head, you struggled to sit up, the ash-blonde helping you to do so. 

 

Izuku shakily handed you the notes he took, smiling awkwardly. Taking hold of the papers, you bit your lip, glancing over to the book, the pages moving back and forth as you confirmed certain characters. 

 

“Carla doesn’t look too good, she’s fading,” the girl nervously mumbled. 

 

Looking at them, you checked their wrists, realizing that the time count had sped up. They once had 11 hours, now there were only 6. 

 

Grabbing your pen, you began to write down whatever you could, transcribing what Izuku had written down. The rest of the students watched, nervousness seeming to shroud the whole class. Katsuki sat beside you, holding the papers as you would look at them before going back to the book all the while rewriting the spell on their wrist. 

 

Huffing, you snapped your fingers, the remains of Cana’s card - which was ripped in half - appeared in front of you. If this card had been the gateway to getting them to come here, then this would be the way you could get them to go back, even if it meant your last chance was slipping out of your fingers. The ash-blonde stared at the card, noticing the redheaded figure imprinted on it. He didn’t understand much about magic, but he had a better grasp at it than anyone else at the moment. 

 

“Sero, mind helping me,” you waved the two halves at him. 

 

He walked over to you, taking the card, but staring at you - waiting for an answer.  

 

“Tape it for me, the consistencies in your tape should be able to withhold my spell,” you muttered. 

 

Nodding, he did just what you asked. 

 

An hour went by, you just working as fast as you could to get this spell down. It was risky. If even one character was wrong, they could possibly die, your classmates could be seriously injured, and you ran the risk of dying. Everyone was tired, but they tried to stick around just to help you out with whatever else you may need. 

 

Glancing back down at their wrists, you gasped, 30 minutes flashed right back at you; no longer hours. 

 

Biting your lip, you glanced around the room. Todoroki sat in the far corner eyes closed, Denki stood beside Jiro, Mina seemed to whisper something to Kirishima on the right, Izuku was fidgeting beside Tsu and Ochako, and Momo watched you closely. 

 

Closing the book shut, everyone looked at you. 

 

“I need you all to use your quirks on me,” you stated without so much as flinching. 

 

“WHAT THE HELL!”

 

“YOU’RE CRAZY!”

 

“WE CAN’T DO THAT TO A FRIEND!”

 

And a whole lot of other remarks came out but you paid it no mind. Walking over to Sero, who still held the card in his hand, you gently took it out of his hand. Katsuki was furious, just why the hell would you want them to attack you? 

 

Snapping your fingers, a letter popped into your hand. Walking over to Wendy, you handed it to her. Even though she was weak beyond belief, she understood what you wanted, meekly nodding at this silent request. Smiling softly, you brushed some hair out of her face, hugging her tight before doing the same with Carla. Placing the calling card in the middle of them, you backed away. 

 

Taking a deep breath, you looked at the rest of your classmates. 

 

“When I say now, you all hit me with everything you got, don’t hold back,” you spoke to them seriously. 

 

Before anyone of them could mutter a single word, you began chanting, the magic circle above you spinning; turning a dark red color in defiance to what you were about to do. A thick magical pressure engulfed the room, the same power Izuku had felt that day when you revealed the truth to him. Your hair flowed up, galaxy colored magic engulfing your body. 

 

The card in the middle began to glow a golden color, a good sign for you. Closing your eyes, you focussed. 

 

But suddenly the weird magical presence hit you. Your skin began to crawl, but you accepted it. 

 

Opening your eyes, golden markings appeared; red burning ones covering your arms and exposed stomach. Your guild mark shone a bright white color. This was the contact you needed, and you could feel the rest of your Nakama feeling it too. 

 

Everyone watched as Wendy and Carla’s guild marks glowed. 

 

Looking at them, you nodded your head. 

 

“Now!” 

 

No one seemed to move, all of them scared that this may all lead to you further injuring yourself. It was Katsuki who broke the silence. A powerful explosion went off, hitting you full force but your magic absorbed it and seemed to rise. 

 

“SHE SAID NOW, YOU IDIOTS!” 

 

He continued to let out powerful explosions, Todoroki being the next one to follow - his ice hitting you head-on. Denki swallowed the lump in his throat, but walked up to you and placed his hand on your shoulder, releasing all the electricity he could. Mina ran to you, shooting acid at you, noticing how nothing happened, everything being absorbed by your magic. 

 

The magical pressure continued to grow, the red on your skin glowing brighter and burning worse than before, but you continued to grin and bear it. 

 

“Stand back,” you instructed. 

 

Everyone but Katsuki took cover, him standing next to you. 

 

“I AM THE GRAND RULER OF THE STARS, 

TIME AND SPACE SHALL BEND TO MY WILL

HEAVEN UP ABOVE 

SHOW ME THE ENTRANCE TO YOUR GATES

GRANT ME THY DIVINE POWER 

 

OPEN: THE GATE OF RETURN!” 

 

Katsuki felt something strange on his right arm - the sleeve missing because of earlier events allowed for him to see the dark markings that showed up but then began to glow a golden color. His body moved, his hands now resting on your shoulders. Magic began to radiate off of him, something that went unnoticed because of the bright magic that seemed to be glowing in the middle. 

 

Gritting his teeth, he felt the red markings begging to crawl their way onto his skin as well. 

 

The sound of a door bell being rung was heard, you had mixed a bit of celestial magic into this and that is how you knew that the spell was working. 

 

Holding your hands in a praying motion, you screamed as the pain grew but a golden vortex appeared and began to swallow them back. Katsuki growled, his arms swooping to hold you by your midsection as you had slumped down at the sudden increase of pain. 

 

Wendy watched your pained expression, her eyes softening at the sight of the ash-blonde standing with you. She smiled as she finally was swallowed through. Even though it seemed to be the same portal, it felt safer and her strength began to come back to her. Looking to her left, she saw the card beginning to burn up, but the opening to the other side was fast approaching. She knew that the only reason why everything was going so smoothly was because you were still fueling this gateway. 

 

Closing her eyes, she let the tears begin to fall as she finally returned but you did not.

Chapter Text

A/n: I finished this chapter!!! It is a bit late, and I apologize, school is finally back in session and my teachers are being brutal. But don't worry, I will continue to post, once a week now! I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I look forward to any and all feedback you guys have. Please enjoy <3!!!!

 

___________________________________________

 

 

“FINIS!” both you and Katsuki exclaimed at the same time. 

 

It just came to the both of you, and it shocked you both. But the portal began to close, searing shut with a detectable hiss. Finally collapsing, both you and Katsuki slumped to the floor. The boy still had his arms wrapped around you as he sat on his knees, your figure slumped against him. 

 

Your classmates rushed to the both of you. 

 

“(F/n)-chan,” Ochako gasped. 

 

Momo had managed to get to you quicker, her hand resting over one of your arms. Red markings still etched onto your skin, but they seemed to begin to fade quickly. Kirishima had rushed to help the both of you, noticing how the same red markings framed the ash-blondes neck and bits of his cheeks. 

 

Grunting, he felt the others trying to pull his arms off of you, but the markings made everything hurt. Any slight movement resulted in a searing sting. 

 

“Ow, ow, Ow, OW, OW!,” you mustered out as Momo and Mina tried to get you out of the ash-blondes arms so that you could lay down, 

 

“Well, it’s going to hurt, but -” Mina began 

 

“SHUT UP RACCOON EYES! MY HEAD IS POUNDING!” 

 

Sighing, she looked up to meet with Momo’s worried gaze. Nodding at her, she watched as the taller girl got up rushing to get Recovery Girl or your father's. 

 

Gritting his teeth, Katsuki went to stand, helping you up. 

 

Izuku brought chairs for the both of you to sit in, the scraping of the chair making your headache worse than before. The ash-blonde beside you growled, he was in a pissed off mood, the sound further triggering him. 

 

Sitting down, you closed your eyes, finally letting what just happened to sink in. Tears began to gather in the corner of your eyes, threatening to fall. Biting on your lip, you held them in, trying to calm yourself down. A few of your classmates began to leave, seeing as it was late and they would most likely be receiving a heavy scolding. Katsuki sat beside you, his presence easing you. Strangely enough, your magic seemed to be returning to you at a normal pace, faster than before. Glancing over to you, the boy rose an eyebrow, feeling this sense of relief wash over you. 

 

“My magic, it's as if I am back in my world,” you began, “everything is flowing correctly again.” 

 

“Do ‘ya think it has to do with the portal shit?” he questioned. 

 

Humming, you thought it over. This could have been the reason why your magic seemed better. The close proximity must have allowed for your body to correctly reset, getting rid of the random funk. 

 

The doors were opened with a hard tug, Hizashi and Aizawa both there; panting. 

 

They both rushed to you, checking you over - your blonde father doing most of the checking. Katsuki watched, feeling uncomfortable in the presence of both males. Aizawa ushered for the remaining students to leave, closing the classroom door when it was just the four of you. 

 

Running a hand through his hair, your blonde father checked over Katsuki, ensuring that he hadn’t gotten hurt as well. Sighing, he began his lecture. 

 

“Momo informed us about what happened, how could you be so careless, what if -” you cut him off. 

 

“What if they died? And I could have done something to help them!” 

 

“You should have waited until we -” Aizawa began, but you snapped at him too. 

 

“What could anyone do?! I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO DEAL WITH MAGIC! SHE IS MY NAKAMA, I WOULD LAY DOWN MY LIFE IF IT MEANT THAT SHE GOT TO GO BACK AND LIVE!” 

 

“BUT YOU’RE ONLY A CHILD!” Aizawa countered. 

 

“She wasn’t alone,” Katsuki spoke, his voice even and unwavering. 

 

Your eyes widened. Once again he was standing up for you, not leaving you alone. He was standing with you, helping you get the right words out. His feelings were all jumbled up, your feelings were thundering, shaking his very core. He felt your anger, and it took everything in him to not explode as a result of the stress and anxiety you transferred over to him.  

 

“I-,” the ash-blonde continued, “She is strong, she wasn’t alone. I had her back and still do, so if ‘ya going to get mad at someone, well I’m right here.” 

 

Aizawa felt a vein about to burst. He was angry, no - beyond angry. The raven-haired man was furious. Hizashi was taken aback. 

 

“He’s right, I wasn’t alone,” you began, a calmer tone in your voice. “ I had the rest of the class, but most importantly I had Katsuki, my soulmate right beside me. He helped me, I don’t know how to describe it, but he lent me his strength and inner magic it seems…” 

 

“This is insane,” Aizawa began. “YOU NEARLY DIED BECAUSE OF HIM! HE HAS BEEN NOTHING GOOD FOR YOU! I AM TELLING YOU AS YOUR FATHER-”

 

“BUT YOU AREN’T!” you countered, standing up. 

 

Much to the protest of your limbs, red markings still present on your skin. Giving in to the pain, your knees buckled, but Katsuki was quick to grab ahold of you. Sucking in a breath, you looked at both of your fathers, a deep fire burning within your (e/c) eyes. 

 

“I- I need time away from the both of you,” you swallowed the lump in your throat. “Let’s go Katsuki.” 

 

The ash-blonde grunted, his body aching. Locking eyes with both of your fathers, he offered a some-what sincere apology with his ember eyes. Reaching to get his bag on the way out, he also took ahold of yours. It hurt to move, but as the seconds ticked by, the feeling seemed to slowly disappear. 

 

Walking beside the male you began to let the tears fall. Wendy and Carla were gone; you were all alone again. 

 

Katsuki stopped, his arms bringing you in for a hug. Much like earlier in Recovery Girl’s office/infirmary, you began to bawl. Crying, whimpering, and babbling on about who knew what. The boy just ran his hand within your loose locks, humming at the sound of you muttering his name. 

 

“You- you won’t disappear on me too, right?” you pleaded. 

 

It was unfair for you to make him agree to such a thing. It was cruel to make him accept the fact that he would be with you when you knew that you would be leaving soon, running off to figure out who you really were. To ask such a thing was to lie to him and promise the boy that you would remain with him, knowing that should you find a way to return, you would take it and he couldn’t come with you. 

 

Katsuki’s right hand cupped your cheek, willing you to look at him. 

 

“I stayed with ‘ya during that spell, and I really don’t think it's up to either one of us to deny destiny, but I will stay with you until the day you ask me to leave.” 

 

Smiling, you brought your tear-stained face close to his, closing the gap as you let both of your lips meet in a small kiss. 

 

Katsuki grinned, pulling back and placing a gentle kiss on your forehead. Pulling you along, the boy pondered just how long you intended on staying away from your fathers. He could keep you company into the later hours of the day, just to ensure that you got home safe. 

 

As both of you walked out of the UA, you noticed how the sun began to set; different shades of golds, oranges, and soft yellows out line the sky. 

 

The ash-blonde held onto your hand, pulling you along, to where he had no clue. 

 

“Could I-,” you paused, “spend the night with you?”

 

His eyes widened, he hadn’t expected this at all. He wasn’t even sure if his parents would allow for such a thing to occur. You noticed the lost look he wore, smiling softly, it was alright if he denied your request. It was rather absurd. A question which you had just sprung out on him. 

 

“It’s quite alright if I can’t,” you trailed off. “I spent many nights under the stars back at home, what harm could-” 

 

“Like hell, you are staying out! Of course, you can stay dumbass, you’re my soulmate,” Katsuki exclaimed. 

 

Grinning, the both of you made your way down the street. Looking back to the setting sun, you hoped for Wendy to be back, safe, and sound…

 

~ Back In Fairy Tail ~

 

Wendy tried grabbing onto Carla, gravity seemed to be pulling them down. Neither one of them was strong enough to use their magic just yet, the dark marking on their wrists still faintly imprinted. Closing her eyes, the bluenette prayed that someone anyone from the guildhall below would notice them. 

 

“WENDY!” 

 

Opening her eyes, the young slayer looked to her side, noticing blonde and red hair rushing towards them. She saw a flash of golden light, Lucy transforming into her Leo Star Dress and Erza into her Flight Armor. Both of them took off, Erza catching the bluenette and the blonde taking a hold of the weak exceed. 

 

Tears streamed down Lucy’s face. 

 

Landing, the girls rushed into the guildhall, everyone turning their attention to the passed out Carla and the somewhat conscious Wendy. 

 

“Wendy, what-where, wait no, where is (f/n)?!” Erza rushed through her question. 

 

“She,” the girl took a pause, feeling a bit woozy. “She sacrificed her only ticket back for us to make it, some type of magic is messing with her, it’s why she was forced to bring us back.” 

 

The redhead began to shake her head, not wanting for the reality of things to sync in. 

 

“Erza-san, she gave me this…” Wendy shakily handed over before her body finally gave out on her. 

 

Gray picked the girl up, taking her to the guildhall infirmary. Lucy took the envelope, glancing at Erza as she went to open it. Seeing as it was addressed to the whole guild. Folding the two white pages out, the blonde placed the envelope on a nearby table, swallowing the lump in her throat. 

 

Shakily she began to read the letter. 

 

“Erza, Nii-san, how are ‘ya?” Lucy read, hearing your voice and picturing the beautiful smile that you always wore. 

 

“I had a feeling something might happen, call it a hunch. As of the moment, when I am writing this, I am laying in a bed with nothing to do but rest. Wendy fell out of that hole a few days ago, but honestly, I am fine. Well, where to begin. 

 

I can assure you that everything is fine on my end. Ask Wendy! I have made wonderful friends and am going to school for the first time! They are all-powerful individuals, and their technology is out of this world, or Earthland - our world? Man, this is hard to think about, this must be how Natsu feels on a daily basis. Just kidding, seriously, just kidding. Natsu-ni don’t kill me when I get back!!!” 

 

A few guild members let out chuckles and laughs. Sad smiles gracing their lips. Grinning softly, Lucy continued, Natsu standing behind her, Levy beside her, Erza on the other side, and Gray was walking right back to the group. The blonde continued. 

 

“Why I got pulled into this world? I don’t have a solid answer, but I do have reason to believe that Firecracker is to blame. He and his stubborn ass confuses me to no end, but nothing I can do about it, now can I? We argued a while back, and I don’t know what is going to happen next, but I hope it is all goo-” 

 

“Firecracker?” Cana questioned. 

 

“Who the fuck is this person?!” Natsu roared. 

 

“Whoever the fuck he is, he better keep his hands to himself,” Gray threatened. 

 

Sighing, Lucy handed the sheets of paper over to her. Taking a deep breath, the redhead began reading. 

 

“... I hope it is all good. Oh shoot, I forgot to mention who Firecracker is, but I don’t know whether I should tell. To tell or not to tell, that is the real question.” 

 

Again there was a burst of laughter. 

 

“Fine, just because I think Erza-san ought to know. Hmmm, how to put this lightly… He’s my soulmate, names Katsuki Bakugou; funny isn’t it? I got stuck with my very own personal hot head, and believe it or not, but his temper is worst than Natsu and Erza-san’s combined; no offense that is.” 

 

Erza paused here.

 

Everyone was letting this information sink in. No one could seem to wrap their heads around these news. You were one of their youngest guild members, and it seemed like you had magically gained a lover faster than Juvia could declare some new woman a love rival. 

 

It was at this moment that the pinkette and ice-user looked at one another. 

 

“WE KNEW IT! SHE DID KISS A BOY AND NOW WE HAVE A NAME!” they both shouted. 

 

“Shut up, we don’t know that for sure!” Lucy smacked both of their heads. 

 

The blonde could be just as scary as the redhead. Speaking of Erza, the woman shook her head, picking up where she left off. 

 

“Silence,” Erza declared. “Let me continue.” 

 

Quickly everyone hushed down, wanting to know more about who this mystery male is. 

 

“Now, I am sure you all want to know who Katsuki is, and I don’t think he would like me talking about him, but fuck him! I am doing this because he pissed me off! He is tall, taller than me. He is about 172 cm, 5’7 ¾, has ash-blonde hair that sticks out in all directions - it really does match his explosive personality and quirk; he has bright burning red-ember eyes, and a huge temper. Oh, I mentioned quirk, right… um so in this world that is what they refer to as powers basically, so his magic in other words? Sorry, I don’t have much more room or time to explain things. 

 

If you are reading this, that means that I didn’t make it back home, but I somehow got this message back to you all. Wendy and Carla must have made it back, I hope that is the case and why you are reading this letter now. 

 

Some sort of magic is interfering and keeping me here. It may be the soulmate bond, but this is magic from our world seeping into this one. 

 

I don’t have much more time, there is this feeling of dread fast approaching. 

 

Promise me that regardless of what happens, you will all remember me the way I was. I don’t want any tears shed further on my behalf. Even if I never manage to come back, if I die trying, just know that being with you all was the greatest gift I could be blessed in having. I will find a way to make it back, I promise!” 

 

Erza’s eyes glossed over, tears threatening to fall out. 

 

Levy pointed to the bottom of the page, red messy handwriting smudged somewhat. The bluenette took the paper from the redhead, beginning to read the last bit of hurried scribbles. 

 

“Something isn’t right, a huge creature attacked me twice. It claims that I need to remember, but I don’t know what it is referring to. My magic is also going nuts. Maybe Levy can look further into my past with your help Erza-san? The magic was strange but somewhat familiar, but don’t worry Katsuki protected me, we’re on good terms now! :) I will do as much as I can on my side, I know I won’t be alone, I got all of class 1-A, fathers, and my explosive-pain-in-the-ass soulmate. Wendy will explain further, I am afraid that this is the end.

 

PS: GUESS WHAT GIRLIESSSS, I AIN’T A DOUBLE YOU KNOW WHAT NO MORE!!!

 

PPS: Don’t kill Katsuki…” 

 

Laughing a bit, the redhead shook her head. She understood what you meant, but it seemed to take the other girls a few seconds for the news to settle in. Once it did, they cheered. You had meant no longer being a double virgin, you had finally had your fist and they were willing to bet that it was with this Katsuki fellow. 

 

But they all silently vowed to murder him if he ever made you cry. 

 

All the men shook, feeling dark evil waves radiating off the girls. Instinctually, they all reached to cover their family jewels, afraid that their manhood - scratch that, the whole package was in danger. They silently prayed for this boy, hoping that he never meets them. 

 

Sighing, they all got down to business. Levy getting right to work, Lucy following closely behind, and Erza hot on their trails. 

 

This was good, things seemed to be turning up. 

 

Until ... they would no longer be… 

 

~ Back to You ~

 

Nervously, you held onto Katsuki’s hand. The boy offered you a small smile before it morphed into a deep scowl. 

 

Slamming the door open, he yelled out. 

 

“I’M HOME ‘YA HAG!” 

 

“Katsuki,” you hissed at him. 

 

Pulling on his arm, you went to scold him, when a shoe came flying out of nowhere. 

 

Letting out a surprised scream, you ducked, pulling the ash-blonde down with you. Without knowing it, you pulled him into you, shielding the two of you with your magic. 

 

A stomping mad woman rounded the corner, stopping dead in her tracks at the sight of you holding onto Katsuki for dear life, his face in the crook of your neck as the two of you crouched down. Galaxy-colored energy surrounds the two of you, a beautiful golden undertone to it making it seem to the woman as if she were staring at the actual Milky-Way. 

 

Opening your eyes, you realized that the unidentified flying object - ufo - was a shoe that had been aimed at the two of you. But you had been able to capture it in your magic. 

 

Letting the barrier down, you released Katsuki. Finally allowing for yourself to fall onto your butt. Sighing, you ran a hand through your hair as the other clenched onto your shirt. Placed right over where your heart continued to beat rapidly.

 

Katsuki quickly stood, a pink cloud of dust covering his cheeks as he began to yell at the woman. 

 

“W-WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU COULD HAVE HIT HER!” 

 

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US WE WOULD BE HAVING A GUEST YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF-” the woman didn’t get to finish. 

 

“Good evening, forgive me for intruding, but Katsuki isn’t to blame,” you bowed, “please, forgive him. This is my mess after all.” 

 

Calming down, the woman turned her attention over to you.

 

“This knucklehead should have still given us a heads up, but where are my manners,” the woman smiled, taking your hand and shaking it. “I am Bakugou, Mitsuki; Katsuki’s mother.” 

 

A light blush covered your cheeks, you had thought that she was his older sister. 

 

“A-ah, nice to meet you, ma’am! I had mistaken you for his older sister,” you sheepishly scratched the back of your head.

 

 “I’m Scarlet, (F/n); Katsuki’s - um,” you looked back at the male. 

 

“Soulmate,” he said as if it was something normal. “She’s my shitty soulmate and girlfriend.” 

 

You blushed a million different shades of red. He had said it so flippantly as he removed his jacket and shoes. 

 

“SOULMATE!~” the woman’s eyes seemed to sparkle. 

 

“Y-yes ma’am,” you replied, sliding your sandals off and sliding on a pair of guest slippers. 

 

“Oh call me Mitsuki! No need to be so formal dear,” the woman beamed. 

 

Nodding, you followed the woman - well more like tried to keep up with her as best as you could, seeing as she was dragging you to dear Mavis knows where. 

 

Mitsuki sent for Katsuki to get his father, telling him to go clean up. Just as he was heading up the stairs she called out for him. The ash-blonde male grunted, rolling his eyes. Raising a brow at him, he only squinted his eyes at you as if a warning. 

 

“Take (F/n) with you, let the girl take a shower, and led her some clothing! Where are your manners?! This is no way for you to treat your girlfriend, much less soulmate,” she ranted on and one. 

 

“Come on Fairy,” he motioned with his head. 

 

Mitsuki rose an eyebrow but decided to question it later rather than right now. She watched you bow and then hesitantly make your way over to the male. As you turned, your jacket fluttered up, enough for her to catch a glimpse of your tattoo. Biting her lip, the ash-blonde woman didn’t know whether to question that as well. 

 

You walked up the stairs, alongside Katsuki. Humming, you looked at the photos hanging, smiling at the baby pictures of the Firecracker. A few laughs escaped your lips, a huge dorky grin painted on your beautiful face. 

 

As much as he wanted to be upset, seeing you smile made his heart flutter. 

 

Grabbing your hand, he lead you to a door, muttering something about this being the bathroom and for you to be free to use it. Nodding your head, you hesitantly walked in, waiting for him to come right back and show you how to work things. 

 

Not even 10 minutes had passed when he walked right back in, gray sweats, black tank top, and red boxers it seemed. 

 

A bright flush was on his face as he handed you the items. 

 

Laughing lightly, you pulled on his right cheek softly. Slowly, he turned to look at you, only to be surprised with the light peck you gave him. Stepping back, you ushered the boy out, taking the white fluffy towel hung over his shoulder. 

 

Stretching, you began to take off your clothes, folding them, and letting them disappear into your spatial pocket. 

 

Stepping into the shower, you reached for the items Katsuki had briefly pointed to you. Lathering on some shampoo, you began to think things over. Letting all of the days events settle in. Humming, you thought over whether you did have clothes you could wear, but you only had armor and fabric which you planned to use for your new costume; same magical fabric which made Erza’s Flight Armor. 

 

Maybe you had some stored bandages that you could use for your chest? Lathering on some conditioner, you reached for the body wash, the sent of mint and something musky rubbing softly over yourself. 

 

Wendy’s departure had been difficult, but you were happy in knowing that she was back home. Even if you weren’t. 

 

You wondered whether she had been able to give your letter to someone.

 

Rinsing the last remaining suds off your body, you stepped out. Wrapping the fluffy white towel over your body, you began to dry yourself quickly; patting the towel over your body. Once you deemed yourself to be dry, you reached for the items Katsuki had left. 

 

Sliding on the red boxers, you pulled on the inner strings to secure it on your hips. The gray sweat pants followed. Galaxy magic appeared in front of you, a small roll of bandages landing in your hand. This was the last one you had. Wrapping the soft material over your chest, you ensured it to be secure all before sliding the black tank top. 

 

Reaching for the brush Katsuki also said you could use, you untangled the knots in your hair, letting it just fall in order for it to air dry. 

 

Giving yourself a final glance over, you walked out of the bathroom. 

 

Katsuki was leaning against the wall, holding a towel and some clothes as well. He propped himself forward, ruffling your hair as he passed by, muttering for you to head right back down, that the “old hag” wanted to talk to you. All he offered was a small smile before he closed the door. Taking a deep breath, you made your way back downstairs. 

Chapter Text

A/N: I am so sorry for the late post. My family and I had come down with Covid, so it was difficult for me to work on any chapters. But the moment I started to feel better, I worked on this here chapter! I hope that you all enjoy it and like it. Thank you for continuing to support me and my work!! 

 

____________________________________________________

 

Descending down the stairs softly, you quietly and slowly begin to head in the direction of the kitchen. Peeking your head around the corner, Mituki noticed you and called you over. 

 

“(F/n)! Come here dear, help me with dinner,” the older woman motioned for you to come closer. 

 

She handed you a few items, motioning for you to chop them up. Taking the knife from her, you began to slice the vegetables, noticing how she kept glancing over at you. It was clear to you that she wanted to speak to you about something, but didn’t know how to bring it up. 

 

This continued for a few more minutes, a piercing-uncomfortable silence hanging in the air. It really had you wanting to pull at your hair, but eventually, you opened your mouth to speak.

 

“Mrs. Bakugou,-” the woman startled you by interjecting so quickly. 

 

“Mitsuki dear!” 

 

“O-oh yes.”

 

There was a silence, the woman now waiting for you to continue. But you were floundering in a sea of worries, unsure as to whether you should tell her it was alright for her to ask questions. You wanted to answer truthfully you really did. 

 

“Mitsuki-san, you can talk to me about anything! I am willing to answer to the best of my ability,” you offered a smile. 

 

The woman sighed, trying to really gather her thoughts. 

 

“Hmm,” she hummed. “That tattoo…” 

 

“Oh! I-,” you looked up at her, startled. 

 

“What about her tattoo?” came a gruff voice, cutting in. 

 

“Katsuki!” you stared at him like a deer in headlights. 

 

The blonde rose an eyebrow at you, rolling his eyes playfully at you. Walking into the kitchen, he took the knife from your hand. His eyes glanced at the horrid job you had done at cutting, the vegetables were all in uneven chunks, it was as if you had never cooked a day in your life. 

 

Stepping back, you offered a sheepish smile. You really hadn’t ever cooked for yourself. Living out in the forest made you a great huntress; but cook, unless it was preparing meat, you could make delicious soups, but that was about it. Some occasional sweets thrown into the mix, although nothing like this. You usually took to heading to the guildhall to get a proper meal. 

 

“You suck at slicing,” he began. “The kitchen ain’t for ‘ya.” 

 

Sticking out your tongue, you huffed. 

 

“I may not be good at slicing vegetables, but hand me any type of sword and you are as good as defeated,” you puffed out your cheeks. “I’ve been trained by the best swordswoman alive!” 

 

Shaking his head, he softly smiled. 

 

He knew who you meant, the picture of the redhead flashing in his mind. Katsuki had to admit, she had a way with swords, undoubtedly you, too, could be just as destructive. 

 

“Mitsuki-san, you wanted to know about my tattoo right?” you smiled at the woman. 

 

Katsuki held in his breath. He had tried to distract his mother from the topic, but here you were bringing up this conversation once more. The ash-blonde didn’t know how his parents would react to the news of you being from another world, but it was ultimately up to you. 

 

The woman nodded, wanting to know what was so secretive about the tattoo. 

 

“It’s a guild mark, you see I’m not from here,” you began. “I belong to a whole other world, but here I am!” 

 

Mitsuki just stared at you. She thought you were pulling at her leg, but at the sight of you looking her dead on and Katsuki stopping what he was doing to face her, she knew that this was serious. Nodding her head, she took the news in stride. 

 

“I see,” she mumbled. “Could we perhaps discuss this during dinner?” 

 

“If you will allow me to,” you offered a small smile. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Well, Masaru, what do you think about all of this?” 

 

You stared at the older male in front of you. He had come down a few minutes prior at the sound of his wife yelling that dinner was ready. 

 

Katsuki sat beside you, both of your pinkie fingers intertwined with one another. 

 

“It’s something alright,” he ran a hand through his brown matted locks. 

 

The ash-blonde beside you was glad that at least that very much was out of the way. As much as he wished to protect you and not have his parents know, he was surprised and pleased with the fact that you were willing to be so vulnerable with him and his family. 

 

“I still don’t know why it is that I am here, but I like to think it’s Katsuki who brought me to be here with him. And as much as I want to go back, I couldn’t bear to leave him behind,” you finally spoke up. 

 

Said expolodo-boy blushed lightly, looking away. His parents laughed, it was such a rare sight to see their son flustered. 

 

Dinner continued on well, his parents had really taken your situation with a grain of salt. 

 

“You said you use magic?” Mitsuki began. 

 

“I do, yes.” 

 

“Could you perhaps show us what you can do?” 

 

You froze, eyes ghosting over to Katsuki. Immediately he shut the idea down. He knew that you had already exceeded what you could do for today. The ash-blonde didn’t need you passing out on him again. You had already given him enough stress to last a lifetime. 

 

“No,” he blurted out as he finished his spicy noodles. 

 

“WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU TWERP!?” 

 

“I SAID FUCKING NO, YOU HAG!” 

 

“What he means to say is that I really can’t use my magic at the moment. Today took a lot out of me and I don’t feel like passing out again, but I would be more than happy to show you later on,” you broke their intense glare. 

 

The woman sat back down, nodding. Katsuki still stood, scoffing as he picked up his plate in one hand, the other grabbing your wrist and pulling you along with him. 

 

You quickly grabbed your plate, stumbling a bit as you bowed and thanked both his parents. 

 

“She will be staying with us for a few days,” the ash-blonde nonchalantly mentioned. 

 

He had already taken your utensils and his own, washing them and leaving them on the drying rack. Mitsuki and Masaru looked at one another, watching as the boy dragged you along with him, up the stairs, and down the hall. 

 

Both of his parents watched - a smile on Masaru’s face and a prominent smirk on Mitsuki’s. 

 

The boy proceeded to lead you to the restroom. He handed you a toothbrush and some toothpaste, him grabbing his own brush. You watched with a huge grin on your face as he began to yell at the germs, scrubbing aggressively. Laughing, you brushed your own teeth, somewhat feeling tiredness rub against your rest-seeking mind. Once this had been done, you felt him grab onto your wrist again. 

 

Gripping onto the blonde’s hand, you watched as doors flew by before you came to a stop in front of a door which the boy quickly opened and shut once the two of you were inside. 

 

Looking around, you came to realize just how normal his room was. 

 

You began to pace about, skimming over a bookshelf. He had books ranging from self-discipline to romance novels. Gracing your fingers over them, you made mental notes of the types of things he enjoyed. He had hiking magazines others with beautiful sunsets over the top page; for sure the same type of writer it seemed. 

 

Moving forward, you noticed a long hanging horizontal shelf. All Might memorabilia running from left to right. From limited edition figurines to small trinkets such as pens and pencils. 

 

The blonde watched as you moved around his room, noticing how you would smile at certain things, and try to stifle a small laugh at others. He couldn’t help but smile, seeing how softly your fingers glided over items -  as if they would fall apart at any second. 

 

Moving onto his desk, you took note of how organized it was. All his textbooks neatly stacked in the corner, a rectangular screen-device in the left corner - what you had come to know as a computer -, and a container with writing items. 

 

A single All Might poster hung in his room, a few others of bands or mangas he enjoyed. 

 

Finally turning back to face him, you smiled. His room consisted of dark-ish colors, a few bright reds, and oranges here and there. 

 

Walking over to him, you sat down on his bed, right beside him. Letting yourself fall backward, you let the soft mattress engulf your body as your (h/c) locks spread. Your left hand reached for his right arm, yanking him down and engulfing him in a tight hug. 

 

He hesitantly returned it, having been taken by surprise.

 

“Thank you Katsuki, for being here for me when I need someone the most to lean on,” you softly sighed. 

 

“You’re never alone, I’ll be here whenever. And besides,” he paused, his hand slowly moving to your stomach and placing itself over your guild mark. “ ‘Ya got family on the other side who are waiting for you to go back and fight alongside them.” 

 

Humming, you relished in the calming silence for a while. 

 

Everything seemed to still. It was just him and you, the two of you against the world. Just like you and Erza all those years ago. The redhead had lost Jellal and you, you had lost Kei. You both had lost something but gained one another in exchange. The Tower of Heaven robbed both of you any sense of normality, the wound never actually having closed. 

 

Then the guild lost Lisanna, a huge blow to your young heart. But Lucy came along, only to be ripped away. Yet you all managed to gain her back. And then Wendy came into your life, her and Carla chaining themselves to your heart. Lisanna eventually did come back, the trip to Edolas an unforgettable one. Although you always wondered why you never saw your other self there. Maybe the reason for it was that you belonged here with Katsuki, rather than back home… home.

 

“ ‘Even if I can’t see you… even if we are separated far apart from each other… I’ll always be watching after you. I’ll definitely watch over you forever.’ … That is our Fairy Tail moto, our way of life,” you whispered out. 

 

He grunted, letting you know he heard, but that there were no words for him at the moment which he could use. 

 

“You keep looking back, how do ‘ya plan on moving on ahead?” he finally muttered out. 

 

A small smile curved its way up to your lips. He still remembered that conversation after his battle. You had thought that he hadn’t paid you any attention, shrugging you off, but who knew he had taken your words to heart. 

 

“I- thank you,” he quickly said. 

 

You felt his head move away as he became flustered. He muttered something, it was so light and airy that you almost missed it. 

 

Pushing the male away from you, you sat up, a frown on your face. He, too, followed. 

 

“Katsuki, don’t ever apologize or degrade yourself for being you with me,” you softly spoke, hand cupping his cheek. “Erza-nii always told me, ‘If the drive behind one’s actions is the thought for another, then it never is meaningless.’ You being vulnerable with me is nothing to be shameful of, rather it is the opposite. And this makes me fall for you even deeper.”

 

Leaning in slowly, you let your lips meet him in a kiss. 

 

Tears began to stream down your cheeks. But you didn’t halt the kiss, rather you let it become deeper. The ash-blonde pushed himself against you, bringing your body closer to his own. You let his warmth engulf you, letting him pull you over his lap as he let himself fall onto the bed; your lips always trailing right after his own. 

 

He pulled you closer, loving the way you smelled like him. Secretly happy that you were wearing his clothes. The way your body fit perfectly right beside his own. 

 

This kiss was warm, it was heartfelt. 

 

Nibbling on the bottom of your lip, he pulled away. Your eyes fluttered open, your chest heaving heavily as it tried to regain its breath. Katsuki grinned at you; that same shit-eating grin that you were coming to love. 

 

Laying down beside him, you curled into his side. 

 

His hand cupped your cheek, wiping away at the tears that continued to fall. He could feel the hurt, the heartache you felt at the loss of the bluenette, but all he could do at the moment was to be here for you. Leaning down, he placed a soft kiss on the crown of your forehead. 

 

Katsuki continued to play with your hair until he noticed your breathing even out. Glancing down he noticed the peaceful look on your face. Looking at his clock he noticed it was only seven o'clock. 

 

Leaning into a sitting position, he moved to fix his bed. Lifting you, he placed you under the covers, going to move and get a futon when you gripped onto his tanktop. Looking back down, he noticed how you had a pained expression. Sighing, he went to turn off the light, promising himself that he would get snuggly tucked into your own mattress once you seemed to be fine. 

 

Lay down beside you, he wrapped one of his arms around your waist. You snuggled closer to him, hugging him tightly. The boy couldn’t help the blush that crawled on his cheeks, a huge dorky smile playing at his lips. 

 

Without realizing it, he fell asleep; you secure and safe in his arms. 

 

There was a light knock on his door, Mitsuki standing beside Masaru as they both pressed their ears to the door. Upon not hearing a sound, the ash-blonde woman moved her hand to turn the nob. Pushing the door open, she felt her heart swell with this unknowing warmth. 

 

Masaru wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her in, as they both watched how their rambunctious son seemed to have been tamed. 

 

But that was far from the truth. 

 

Katsuki Bakugou couldn’t be tamed, he would never allow himself to be dominated by another. Rather, he had been enthralled with you, your untamed nature calling him towards you. They say that broken individuals attract one another, maybe that was the hidden truth behind it all. Or maybe there was something far greater than the two of you could ever understand. 

 

Closing the door behind themselves, they walked to their room. 

 

The night was a peaceful one. In fact, it was one of the calmest nights you had ever experienced. There was no need for you to remain alert, no fear of being ambushed, or simply disappearing from what seemed too good of a dream. 

 

An indescribable warmth surrounded you both, his arms protecting you from anything outside; from anything harming. All those lonely nights seemed like far fetched memories. 

 

You had once questioned whether love could truly be obtained - if it was meant for you. 

 

But that night, these indescribable feelings flourished, the dark ominous clouds making way for this explosive ray of comfort, encouragement, and completion; his stubbornness out doing your own in this very moment. 

 

“Change is never easy, you fight to hold on, and you fight to let go…” Juvia had once told you, flicking your forehead playfully. 

 

There definitely was a change in your relationship and you were fighting to let go of all the unpleasantries in order to fight for the unforgettable ash-blonde. You hoped that he too would fight for this relationship, that things would finally brighten up for you. Suffering in the dark was more difficult than any quest you had ever taken, and more lonely than being in a whole other dimension. 

 

The morning couldn’t come any sooner, rays of sun shifting softly through the slits of the blinds. There were no classes today, the first years had an opportunity to rest for today and the day to come. 

 

Shifting, you pulled on Katsuki’s tank-top, smiling softly at the radiating warmth. A grunt came from the male above you as he moved his arms from what seemed to be a bothersome position, now resting them around your form in a loose motion. He pulled you somewhat closer, relishing in having you here with him. 

 

Finally opening your eyes, you looked around. 

 

“Stop all ‘ya moving, I don’t usually sleep in, so enjoy it dumbass,” he muttered out. 

 

A laugh erupted from your windpipes, startling the male for a second before he composed himself enough to scowl at you. Grinning, you pulled back - just enough - to place a kiss on his jaw. Wiggling out of his grasp, you shook your head to get all of the sleep out of your system. 

 

Sighing, Katsuki got up too. 

 

“So what are we doing today?” 

 

“Training,” he responded curtly. 

 

Giving him a questioning look, you grabbed his arm. The boy stopped walking, turning to look at you. He had a raised eyebrow, prompting you to speak further. 

 

“Training? Can’t we go sightseeing?” you teased, head pointing at the magazines from the other night. 

 

“ ‘Ya should have woken up earlier then.” 

 

Sticking out your tongue, you let go of him, going to fix the bed before ultimately asking him if he had any other clothes which you could borrow. As if reading your mind, he tossed you a red tank-top and a new pair of sweats. Nodding at him, you watched as he exited the room, allowing for you to change. 

 

Sliding on the tank-top, you tucked it into the sweat pants; pulling on them so that the legs of the pants wouldn’t drag. Smiling, you tossed your hair back, exiting the room. Walking down the hallway, you knocked on the bathroom door, hearing a "come in." 

 

The ash-blonde handed you your toothbrush and some toothpaste; him now sporting a casual black shirt with a skull on it and dark loose fitting pants. 

 

Finishing in the restroom, the two of you headed downstairs. It was apparent that his parents were not home, most likely at work. They had mentioned that they were fashion designers and that they had to leave early. Lost in thought, you unknowingly moved to the kitchen island, Katsuki staring at you as he prepared a quick breakfast before the two of you would leave to train. 

 

A galaxy orb appeared in your hand, that same book he had recovered for you in it. 

 

He watched as you slid on glasses, pages flying by quickly as you skimmed for the page's content. Golden characters appeared in the air, you moving your pen as you worked to decode a certain part of the spell which Izuku had noted down on the paper yesterday. 

 

“That’s it!” 

 

The book closed shut, your left hand pushing the glasses back and atop your head. (E/c) eyes locked with the ash-blonde’s. Your mouth opening to speak. 

 

“Katsuki,” you began. 

 

“Hmm,” he replied, letting you know that he was paying attention. 

 

“Yesterday, when you helped me with the spell, you were using magic. Whether you knew or not, you were and I really am going to need you to remember if any markings whatsoever appeared on your skin,” you stared at him expectantly. 

 

The boy stopped what he was doing, he didn’t know what to say.

 

Him using magic?! How would that even be possible? But he really did pause to think it over. He remembered a weird sensation on his forearm, but he only glanced at it. Scowling, he wracked his head for a clearer snapshot of the thing that had imprinted itself on his skin; the hot feeling of something engraving itself onto his skin wasn’t something he should just overlook.  

 

Letting go of what he had in his hand, he extended it. You placed your pen in his hand, confused seeing as he wouldn’t be able to use it because of the lack of magic, but you were surprised when a faint orange-yellowish color began to glow from the tip of the pen. 

 

You watched as he drew in the air, the lines coming together. 

 

The symbol remained in the air, Katsuki handing you back the pen as he, too, looked at what he had drawn. It wasn’t a word, rather a marking. You had never seen this, there was nothing that you could associate it to. Humming, you watched as it disappeared. 

 

“You know, you just used magic to draw that,” you grinned. 

 

Katsuki looked flabbergasted, how had he used magic?! 

 

“The hell!?” 

 

“Could you possibly be able to use this because of me and that spell?” you thought out loud. 

 

The ash-blonde heard what you muttered. Him going off on a tirade. But you paid his no mind, staring at him as he went on and on while continuing to make breakfast, it was quite the sight. Smiling you relished in this feeling, knowing that it may be a while before this sense of calm would ever grace you; grace the both of you.

Chapter Text

A/n: Hey you guys!! I am so sorry for the late update, I swear my APs are kicking my booty... anywho, I am sure you guys have been waiting for the next update. And because of the delay, I ensured that this chapter was a bit longer than usual. I hope you all like it! Oh, the picture is the symbol that both the reader and Katsuki have seen and speak about (which also appeared on their skin). Let me know what you all think (I drew it myself, hahaha). I really haven't' figured out how to post pictures, so for now you all will be directed to my quotev account, where I sometimes post earlier, so be sure to check me out! Now, on with our story!!

_______________________________________________

 

It had been two days since your argument with your fathers, and you worried that they would still be upset, especially since they had no idea - well maybe a brief one - on where you stayed the night for those two such days. 

 

Because of that, you didn’t have your uniform so the ash-blonde hoped the two of you could get to class earlier than usual and get a hold of Momo; seeing as it was raining and she liked to arrive early. 

 

Just as the two of you walked in, you were relieved to spot said girl reading up on a book. Tugging on the sweats you wore, you walked over to the girl water still running down your face. Tapping on her shoulder, Momo looked up, taken aback by your lack of uniform. Smiling sheepishly you motioned to the clothes you wore. 

 

A dark eyebrow rose, skeptically skimming over your body. The girl was quick to catch onto the fact that these were not your own, much too big for you, and style completely not your own. 

 

Her eyes glanced over at the ash-blonde who had walked in with you moments ago to leave both of your bags on his desk before he walked out. She had a vague idea as to where your relationship with the male now stood, but she preferred to give you your space. 

 

“I am assuming you don’t have a uniform on you,” the girl playfully mentioned. 

 

“I don’t, but I was hoping you could help! I totally get it if you can’t,” you smiled. 

 

Momo hummed, nodding her head as she finally managed to produce a white button-up shirt and red tie. Grinning, you slid on the white shirt, over the gray tank-top Katsuki had lent you today. As you began to tie the red fabric, Momo handed you long thigh high socks, dark in color and which you slid on under the sweat pants. 

 

A few moments later said girl handed you the school’s signature green skirt. Sliding the pants down, you shimmied the skirt up, hating the cold as it nipped at your exposed skin. Now all you needed was the school blazer; you had, thankfully, left your school shoes here. 

 

While waiting for Momo, you decided to explain to her why it was that you needed a new uniform. 

 

“I guess I should tell you why I-” the girl cut you off. 

 

“Pardon my rudeness, but you don’t have to do such a thing. Your business is your own,” she smiled as she handed you the blazer. 

 

You bowed, thanking the girl for everything she had done. Momo looked tired, having used up a lot of energy. Walking over to your bag on Katsuki’s desk, you grabbed it, walking back towards the girl and handing her an apple and a few cookies you had grabbed on your way over to school. 

 

Placing the fruit and goodies on her desk, you gave her a hug, noticing out of the corner of your eye the ash-blonde finally walking in, but not alone. 

 

Smiling, you watched as Kirishima pestered the boy, wanting to know what “manly” activities Katsuki had partaken in during the break. Now while the two of you did train, you had somehow convinced the boy to meditate with you. Just letting the world go by as you focused on everything yet nothing at the same time. In a way, you hoped to figure out why it was that the ash-blonde could use magic. 

 

It was confusing, to be honest, but you had to figure it out. 

 

Walking to your desk, you pulled out your book from your spatial pocket, along with a notebook and actual pen. Humming you began to scribble down things as they flew by. 

 

Magic basically is the physical embodiment of the user's spirit. All Mages, whether consciously or subconsciously, can connect their physical spirit with the spiritual flow of nature, thus forming magic. But because of this, a user's magical powers are tied and connected to their life force. As a result, the emotional state of a user can affect how powerful their magic is. The stronger the resolve, the more power that is exuded. 

 

You, along with every other Mage, contain a vessel of sorts in your body. This vessel serves as a container that holds Ethernano - the source of magic power - which helps in determining the boundaries of said Mage’s magic. In the event that this container is emptied, Ethernano will be absorbed from the atmosphere, entering the Mage’s body; their usual magic power returning to normal in a bit. 

 

But in accordance with what Ultear revealed, there is an unused part of this container. It is called the Second Origin, in which large amounts of dormant power recedes. This leads you to your thoughts of Magic Transfer. Only powerful Mages can pull such a feat. 

 

Your mind kept drifting to the symbol that Katuki drew, but you could find no trace of it in your book - and the thing was old. 

 

Perhaps you had lent him your magic, and the residual of said magic allowed for him to pick up your pen and draw that symbol. But he couldn’t possibly hold a container, he was born here, not in your world. Although, if you were to assume, it could be possible that everyone held this container, yet most went about their day without realizing this; how to physically embody their spirit, much less connect it with the flow of nature. If this were to be true, then your understanding of magic, of all Mages, would be thrown out the window. 

 

Quirks are a part of a person, physically speaking that is. It is like a muscle, they can be exercised to be strengthened, but too much and the ligament may be torn, and that’s the end of that. Because this was a muscle, so to speak, this could be the equivalent to your magic physically embodying itself. If this was the case, then they did contain this container, but it was already being used to form these physical attributes, the container acting as tendrils that allowed for this to work. 

 

Now your head was really beginning to spin. This was all so confusing, and maybe you should accept the ash-blonde’s somewhat faint magical presence. But if you really thought about it, your mind floated back to the day when you sent Wendy and Carla back. As much as the memory was bittersweet, you recalled that the spell you had cast required huge amounts of Ethernano to be used and possibly released along the way. Katsuki had had his hands on you, explosions going off. 

 

If you really focused on his quirk, the sweat which he released came from small pores on his palms. It was possible that the Ethernano may have been absorbed by his palms during this moment.

 

If this was the case, that would make things a whole lot clearer as to why he still had this light presence of magic in him. 

 

Just as you continued to hurriedly scribble all of your jumbled thoughts and theories down, the sound of the door being closed and the bell ringing had you stoping, eyes wide - like a deer caught up in the beams of a vehicle’s headlights. 

 

Putting your things down, you snapped your fingers, all of the things being tucked away in your spatial pockets. 

 

Glancing up, you saw your father walk in, no bandages at all.

 

All of the chattering instantly went down, all of the students watching your father closely. He rubbed his left eye as he muttered his morning welcome. Tsu was the first to speak, breaking the onslaught of “Good Morning’s.” 

 

“Aizawa-sensei, I’m happy you were able to remove your bandages!” 

 

“The old lady got overdramatic,” your father mumbled. “But let’s put that aside.” 

 

Everyone got tense, the USJ attack was very much still fresh in everyone’s mind. Regardless of the Sports Festival, these villains were still out there and still very much a threat. 

 

“Today’s Hero Informatics Period is a little special…” your raven-haired father spoke once more. 

 

This really got everyone’s attention. Just how would this lesson be different? 

 

“It’s time to formulate your codenames. Your hero names.” 

 

There was a burst of excitement. Everyone was shouting in glee, even Katsuki grinned. 

 

You sat there, smiling. This was going to be interesting.

 

“As you all know, you will all be receiving your official nomination sheet, but as of the moment I only have a drafted one. For that reason, these code names are essential,” he paused, turning. “Usually nominations are more spread out, but this year was a bit different.” 

 

Looking up front, everyone gasped, even you had to take a moment to let it all sink in. Todoroki, Katsuki, and you had the greatest amount of nominations. The ice and fire user had 4,123, you had a whopping 3,601, and Katsuki had an outstanding number of 3,556. Tokoyama, Iida, Kaminary, Momo, Kiri, Ochako, and Sero had also made it up on the board. But everyone else had none. 

 

You heard giddy squealing from the right, watching Ochako grinning ear to ear. She was shaking Iida as she yelled something out. The girl deserved to be this elated. 

 

Just as the talking seemed to quiet down, in walked Midnight, the dark-haired woman beginning to speak. 

 

“The names you pick now - the names you come to be known by the world as now! In many cases, they stay that way after becoming pros!! So pick wisely!!”

 

She handed name cards down, erasable markers later passed along. The woman motioned to the clock, grinning while mentioning that there would only be 20 minutes or so given. And just like that everyone got to work. 

 

A name would be important for everyone, but just what to call yourself. 

 

All throughout the whole ordeal, you watched as others wrote, erased, and then scribbled some more. But you didn’t have a single idea as to what to write. You feared that the name you picked wouldn’t be fitting of your magic, a proper representation of Fairy Tail, and that it would sound completely childish. 

 

Humming, you played with the marker, staring at the blank board. 

 

You watched as 15 minutes later Aoyama walked up. Holding his naming card up. He announced that he would be known as the “Sparkling Hero: I cannot stop twinkling.” A small laugh escaped your lips, enjoying his choice, but thinking it might be too long. 

 

The boy was sent back to his seat, him muttering something under his breath. Mina followed after him, claiming to be known as the “Heroine of Ridley: Alien Queen.” She, too, was sent right back. 

 

Humming in thought, a sudden memory resurfaced, prompting you to smile as you finally wrote something down on your card - hugging it tight to your chest as you watched the other students go up. 

 

Tsu rose her hand, wanting to go next. Midnight crossed her fingers, hoping that this one would be better, and it was. The greenette mentioned that she had known what she wanted her name to be since she was in elementary school. Holding her naming card up, she revealed her name to the whole class and soon, to the rest of the world. 

 

“Froppy! The heroine who kicks off the rainy season!!” 

 

A multitude of people began to chant her name, glad that someone had finally given them something to work off of. Kirishima stood up, marching to the podium and pronouncing his name. 

 

“Now for mine! RED RIOT!!” 

 

Midnight asked if the boy was paying tribute to Crimson Riot. Kiri went off on a fanboy rant - looking very much like a flustered Izu-kun -, a few people snickering and comparing the two. The redhead paid them no mind, flushing a bit but continuing to explain why he had chosen the name. It was rather endearing if you were being honest. 

 

This had your heart racing; finally deciding it was time. Shakely, you rose your hand after the redhead sat down. 

 

The dark-haired woman nodded, watching as you walked up. All of your classmates looked up, wanting to see what you would come up with. Grinning sheepishly, you watched out of the corner of your eye how your father opened his eyes to see as well. You felt a slight pang of guilt but resolved to speak to him during lunch. 

 

Swallowing the lump in your throat, you finally flipped the card. 

 

“From now on call me - The Empress of Space: Imperatrix!!” a small blush adorned your cheeks. 

 

In all honestly, you were a bit embarrassed but continued talking.

 

“Back home that’s what people called me. Lady Minerva was the first one to give me this name, and it just happened to pick up popularity in towns. Much like Erza-nee, who many referred to as Titania: Queen of the Fairies, and Natsu-nii as Salamander, I came to be known as Imperatrix the Empress of Territory and Space…”

 

~ Flash Back ~ 

 

It was the final day of the Grand Magic Games, you were finally returning with all of the others to war the rest of the guild what was soon to happen. You had encountered future Rogue. He had looked so miserable and sad, it hurt to see him so heartbroken and completely changed. 

 

Natsu had been adamant in letting you runoff, but he had a gut feeling things would take a turn for the worst. 

 

The only thing the pinkette mentioned was running straight to Gramps and First Master. 

 

Nodding, you took off in the opposite direction. Your skirt fluttered and rubbed against your thighs as you jumped over a wild whip-like shadow. Natsu continued to yell at future Rogue, telling him that this fight was between the two of them. 

 

A palace had never seemed so big and never-ending. It was a meer miracle that you managed to find a way out. 

 

Your feet pounded on the seemingly deserted streets. The sky was quickly growing dark; your mind trying to wrap around the fact that you had been stuck in that god-forsaken palace for so long. Cheering and yelling could still be heard around the town, this only prompted you to pick up the pace. 

 

As you rounded a corner, you ran into a crying Minerva. 

 

The woman had mascara running down her cheeks, smudged eyeshadow, ruined dress, and bruised up body. Even if she was all battered and bruised, your body couldn’t help but flinch at the sight of her, mind instantly recalling what she had done to Lucy. 

 

She heard your steps but didn’t say anything. Rather she dug her face further into her palms, shaking her head as she slid down a nearby wall. 

 

Minerva kept muttering something under her breath. 

 

“A-are you alright…” you hesitated, not knowing what to call her. 

 

Her cold eyes instantly snapped towards you, a hard glare aimed in your direction. With a tight jaw and loud-mocking snort, a piercing “insult” left her in a hurry. 

 

“I don’t want your pity; much less if it is coming from a stupid fairy. Get lost you brat.” 

 

Minerva continued to hold your stare, your eyes searching her own for any indication that she was anything but fine and in need of a friend

 

Humming, you slowly approached her, hand reaching for her left arm. Galaxy-colored magic engulfed your palm, encasing her arm. She instantly recoiled, her own hand shooting out to blast you away. Yet she halted when she noticed the warmth that surrounded her injury. You knew that Natsu and Lucy, hell, all of Fairy Tail would be on your ass for this, but you couldn’t help but see something in her that deeply resonated with you. 

 

It could have been the face of defeat that felt so familiar, yet what truly called you towards her was the sight of a broken and hollow shell - a feeling that you knew all too well. 

 

Slowly you inched closer to her. Minerva’s eyes glued on you the entire time. 

 

Without warning, your arms wrapped around her waist, head leaning lightly into her chest. It looked like she needed a hug and you knew that being seen as weak was very difficult, so you did the only thing you could do at the moment. 

 

Her body tensed up, arms tightly gripping at your shoulders as she began to harshly push you away. 

 

She had been taught that all of this was a sign of weakness. Minerva wasn’t weak, she refused to be seen as such. Her nails dug into your blades, the woman yelling at you to get away from her. Yet you held onto her tightly, shaking your head no. 

 

Without wanting to, tears began to stream down her face again. One of her hands letting go as she attempted to wipe it away - dirt smudging her makeup even more so. 

 

“Let go!” her voice trembled. 

 

“I thought queens weren’t supposed to allow one measly defeat bring them down! You’re a queen, aren’t you?” you yelled back. 

 

She froze, your words sinking in. 

 

Her remaining hand on your shoulder dug in again, this time pulling you into her. Minerva finally allowed herself to crumble. She didn’t know why, but there was this warmth to you that she couldn’t place a finger on it. It was a feeling of all-knowing wisdom; that of a kind ruler - a queen. 

 

A small smile tugged at her smeared red lips. Who knew a child, like yourself, would show to have more composure than herself. 

 

Eventually, a laugh rang out, startling you and disrupting the rest of healing her up. 

 

“I don’t like you fairies very much, but there is just something about you that makes me hate you less,” she murmured; her mind swarming with a million thoughts.

 

“I-umm, well, I wouldn’t say I hate you, just that what you did was cruel…” you trailed off. 

 

She hummed, her mind deeply conflicted. 

 

This small ounce of kindness had reached her. All her life she had only known brutal training and cruel punishment on behalf of her father. But this tiny light of hope was all she needed in order to not go completely mad. 

 

Her right hand perched itself atop your head, ruffling your hair lightly, a bit unsure of what she was exactly doing. 

 

“But to answer your previous question,” she teasingly spoke, a hint of awkwardness laced in her words. “I am a queen, but you, my dear, are an Empress…” 

 

You were taken aback. Was this truly the same woman who tormented Lucy? Your face visibly changed, a jolt in your body prompting the woman to frown. She felt like an idiot. Scowling, she shoved your body away, turning and beginning to walk away. 

 

But you were quick to grab her hand, an innocent-child-like aura radiating off of your body. Her eyes were quick to zero in on your own, noticing the cosmic knowledge filled look. 

 

“We all have something we are trying to run from, but I’ll be here if you ever need anyone to turn to… I don’t hate you, I see good in you and that makes me happy,” you smiled. “And if people stop calling you the queen of the tigers, I’ll still address you as such - M’Lady!” 

 

You were much too innocent and pure. She could see the hurt that you must have suffered as well and couldn’t help but smile. 

 

Humming, she hesitantly brought you back into a hug. Her arms were shaking, unsure of what to do or how to feel. In her eyes, you had somehow turned into a little sister of sorts - your charisma one to truly fear and envy. All throughout you didn’t let go, hugging her tight and letting her know what she wasn’t alone. 

 

Eventually, she let go. 

 

Smiling, you bowed, turning as you excused yourself and mentioned needing to get a move on. Minerva nodded, watching as you flashed her another toothy grin, hands pulling up at the corner of your lips; as if telling her to smile more often. 

 

“Stay safe! I hope you and I can train together in the future Lady Minerva!” you yelled, running down the street again. 

 

Minerva lightly laughed, hand awkwardly raising to say goodbye. 

 

“I look forward to it Imperatrix,” she softly yelled back. 

 

You heard her, smiling as you continued down the road. It was nice to relish in new friendships, on the sweeter parts of life…

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

~ End of FlashBack ~

 

You were brought out of this small trip down memory lane at the sound of your classmates cheering your brilliant name. 

 

“That’s soooo cool!” Mina cheered. 

 

“Damn,” Denki muttered. 

 

“That’s such a cool name (F/n)-chan” Ochako gushed. 

 

A flurry of compliments rained down on you, and you were happy. Holding onto your card, you grinned, walking back to your seat. Just as you were about to sit, Midnight motioned for you to come over. Noticing your classmates getting back to work, hunching over, and coming up with their names, you nodded, walking over to her. The two of you headed out of the classroom.

 

“I heard about what happened of Marvell-san and Carla-san … for that reason Recovery Girl would like to speak to you and give you a quick check-up. I also noticed your request for a costume change, why not get it approved by Aizawa?” 

 

“I thought it would be easiest for you to approve it and have my costume ready on time,” you mumbled. 

 

“Hmm, I can see how your father would be against it, it is rather opening around the midsection… Well, I approved it and sent it along its way the day you put it in, the fabrics which you requested be used going along. It should all be ready by today or tomorrow!” 

 

Nodding your head, you watched as she handed you a pass, and you were off on your little adventure. 

 

The walk to the healer's office felt longer than usual. It may have been because you knew that going back there meant no Wendy and no Carla; it meant that home was far away, that you were alone and with no way to go back home. 

 

Knocking on the door, you entered slowly, hearing a tiny ‘hold on.’ 

 

Waiting by the door, you noticed a small figure round the corner of a bed. The woman smiled, motioning for you to sit on another bed. You did just that, waiting for her to approach you. 

 

Recovery Girl got straight to business, asking if anything hurt. You only shook your head, telling her that you felt fine, better than ever actually. The small woman wrote down the things you mentioned, checking over your body. 

 

Although her eyes were quick to zero in on your exposed hip; the kind woman motioning you to lift your shirt up to check for any bruising or injuries. 

 

“Do you have a soulmate? These matters are private, but these things sometimes do tend to be the reason as to why certain things occur,” Recovery Girl hummed. 

 

“I- um, I do,” you confirmed. 

 

She nodded, writing this information down. 

 

“Well if you feel fine, then you are free to go!” the woman chirped, handing you one of her healing lollipops. 

 

Smiling, you took the slip of paper she gave you. Going to stand, you felt a bit dizzy, holding onto the sheets as you grimaced. Your head hurt, but nothing too bad. Recovery Girl turned, noticing the pained look you had. She went to sit you back down, but you waved her off. 

 

“It’s just a headache, must be because of the rain,” you offered. 

 

The healing heroine didn’t seem to buy you reasoning, but let you be. Humming, she watched as you walked out, still managing to smile. This wasn’t sitting well with her, but what could she do, nothing physically was wrong with you. 

 

As you walked back to the classroom, the pain seemed to grow stronger. Your vision became cloudy. Holding onto the wall nearby, you gripped at your chest, breathing rapidly. Huffing, you slid down the wall, the pounding in your head becoming almost unbearable. You wanted to cry, your hand reaching out for someone, anyone really, but your inner thoughts betrayed this want for someone just in general.

 

“K-Katsuki…” you managed to huff out. 

 

Tears welled in the corner of your eyes. You hopped someone would come by soon. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Katsuki sat in his chair, muttering under his breath how his name had been turned down over and over again. As of the moment, it was a clean slate, and he may even have to use his name. Gritting his teeth, he watched how people flocked over to the damn nerd. 

 

Huffing, he leaned back in his chair, somewhat listening to whatever Shitty Hair and Dunce Face seemed to be discussing. Closing his eyes, he tried to tune everyone out but was shaken out of this at the sound of your voice. 

 

His eyes snapped open; soulmate mark burning. You were in trouble. 

 

Standing up, we walked towards the front, Midnight who was discussing something with Momo stopped to see what the explosive boy would offer as a possible name.

 

“I need to use the restroom and a pass,” he stated. 

 

Both women stared at him. Momo knew that Bakugou wasn’t the type to ask for a pass to leave, he surprisingly took his education seriously. Midnight nodded, handing him a pass and telling him to return before the bell rang for the start of the next one. 

 

The ash-blonde only hummed, walking out and heading in the direction he thought your cry for help came from. His pace quickened, the tugging at his chest intensifying. 

 

Rounding the corner, he saw a crouched down figure. His heart seeming to stop at the sight of your labored breathing. He rushed towards you, skidding to a halt right in front of you. Kneeling down, his hand reached for your cheek; him angling your face so that he could look at you. 

 

Your eyes slowly opened. 

 

Everything was still blurry, but breathing was finally becoming an easier task. Katsuki wrapped his arms around you, going to hoist you up when you placed a hand on his chest. 

 

“I-I’m alright,” you managed to get out. “My head just hurt, it must be that damned magic again.” 

 

Katsuki wasn’t convinced, he worried it may be your soulmate bond mark the ill factor in this equation. 

 

“Check your mark,” he urged. 

 

Looking up at him with a raised brow, you slightly pulled on your skirt, Katsuki looking away to ensure that the two of you were alone and that you had some sense of privacy. Glancing at your hip, you bit your lip. Two letters had completely erased themselves from your skin, the third one only beginning to have the tip fade. 

 

“Two l-letters are gone Katsuki…, b-but the second one was still somewhat there this morning,” your lip quivered; tears threatening to spill - this all too much. 

 

“Shit,” the ash-blonde mumbled under his breath. 

 

He didn’t know what to say or do. His mind was running circles, nothing was making sense. Finally pulling you up, he held onto you, trying to get you to walk towards Recovery Girl’s office, but you refused. 

 

“Katsuki, there is nothing she can do for me, we have to figure this out on our own,” you hissed. 

 

“We can’t fucking figure jackshit on our own, I hate askin’ as much as you do, but I can put my goddamn pride aside long enough to ensure that you are fine!” he began to raise his voice. 

 

“I- No Katsuki, please,” you begged. “I am starting to feel better, my mark isn’t hot, can’t you feel it. The moment you arrived the pain went away…” 

 

The ash-blonde stood silently, weighing his options. 

 

Sighing, he let you be. He could feel his chest no longer suffering from suffocation. His soulmate mark no longer burned, rather a warmth radiated off of it. 

 

“If you get like this again, I don’t give a damn where the hell we are,” he began; leading you back to the classroom, hand still wrapped firmly around your waist. “We’re comin’ back to find Recovery Girl and that’s the end of that.” 

 

Nodding your head, you allowed for him to pull you along. 

 

You felt better; your magic and overall health seemingly having skyrocketed. Unbeknownst to the two of you, your souls were intertwining themselves with one another further, and the breaking apart would be the worst feeling either one would come to experience; something neither one was ready for.

 

Chapter Text

 

A/n: HELLO!!! It has been a really long week and we are getting close to the end 😫 . Welp, I am back with another chapter! I hope that you all are doing well and that you guys enjoy today's chapter. Let me know what you guys think, all ideas are welcome! Remember to enjoy, comment, and share the love (or story) with someone else!! Now on with the story! 

 

_________________________________

 

You had gone to speak to your father that same day, but he refused to acknowledge you as his daughter. He could be rather petty when he wanted, and it seemed that he was playing that card with you. Huffing, you excused yourself, exiting the room you mumbled a dictionary worth of curse words; a mouth sullied beyond that of a pirate’s. 

 

Katsuki wasn’t apposed to housing you again, rather he was relieved that you would be staying near him. The ash-blonde was worried that something like earlier that day may occur again.

 

His parents had an emergency meeting in “America,” wherever that was - you swore that the names would stick, but the name didn’t ring a bell -, but because of this meeting, the blonde mentioned that you staying over would be quite alright. Besides, his parents wouldn’t make a big deal about it, considering your situation and your relationship with the male. 

 

That week the two of you trained, worked on school assignments, and narrowed down potential work-training places. 

 

Aizawa, as stubborn as he was, missed you dearly. Hizashi wouldn’t stop pestering him to make things better. Even Panther Lily had been giving the raven-haired pro the stink-eye. 

 

The older male tried to speak to you that week, but it seemed the stunt he pulled with you earlier backfired. You only addressed him as Sir or Sensei, no longer sparing him a few extra seconds. 

 

Katsuki never said anything to your fathers, simply nodding his head in acknowledgment. He was aware that they wanted for you to be safe, and this nod was his way of promising at the very least that much. 

 

The day had finally arrived; the work-training week. Grinning, you held onto your costume case. 

 

Your father instructed that everyone to get on to their respected trains. Just as you went to turn on your heel, you felt Katsuki’s warm hand grab onto your wrist. His eyes darted towards Aizawa, who watched solemnly. Smiling softly, you asked him to wait for you, even though he was taking the opposite train. 

 

Walking towards your father, you watched him straighten his back, a nervous spark within his eyes. 

 

“It’s been a tough week for both of us,” you began. “I’m sorry for worrying the both of you, I just thought that what I was doing was right, and that you wouldn’t, or that you couldn’t, understand what it was that I was going through. Family is important, and I let both of you down… Please forgive me, dad,” you bowed. 

 

“I- I’m also sorry,” he muttered out. 

 

Smiling at him, you hugged him tightly. It felt so nice to have this misunderstanding cleared. Tears fell down your face, a warm feeling settling across your chest. 

 

Letting go of the man in front of you, you gave him a bright smile as you ran off to catch your train. You waved, continuing to do so the farther you got, finally turning when you stumbled but Katsuki caught you. He watched as you laughed, kissing the blonde’s cheek as he began to yell about something, flustered at such an innocent act. 

 

Aizawa smiled. Bakugou Katsuki may be an asshole to everyone else, but you seemed to be the only exception. Something had changed within the ash-blonde, and he had reason to believe it was all because of you. 

 

Turning on his heel, the raven-haired man walked away. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

You had just waved Katsuki off, managing to give him a kiss before he left. The ash-blonde was still somewhat upset that you had not wanted to intern alongside him, Best Jeanist the No. 4 hero having nominated the two of you. But you had turned down the offer, deciding to intern with the No. 2 hero, Endeavour. 

 

Bakugou Katsuki threw a fit, a fucking huge fit. 

 

It took six hours of cuddling, not that you would ever tell anyone or admit to him that that is what it was, to convince him that you would be alright. Your fathers had given you a “phone,” a while back and the boy made sure you learned how to use the damn thing. 

 

You had to “call” him at least three times, and “text” him for a good solid 10 minutes. He practically made you have his number on “speed dial”. Katsuki didn’t want to admit it, but he was scared, scared of failing you again; scared of something happening to you and him not knowing. 

 

Humming, you walked to the other platform, sighing in relief at the fact that your train was yet to arrive. Sitting down, you watched as people went about their days. 

 

Just as you were about to close your eyes, a strained clearing of a throat had you snapping your head in the direction in which you thought you heard it coming from. Looking up, you saw a somewhat nervous-looking Todoroki Shouto. Smiling awkwardly at the male, you scooted to the side to let him sit, patting the seat right next to you. 

 

The two-toned male sat down beside you, questioning just how to clear the air with you. 

 

He had visited his mother, finally overcoming this daunting hurdle. The boy had mentioned you to his mother, the woman offering him some advice on the matter. All he had to do was apologize and hope that you allowed him to reintroduce himself as a friend and try again from the top.  

 

Todoroki went to open his mouth, but you cut him off. 

 

“Our past, our memories - regardless of the type, are what help make us who we are. They decide whether we grow stronger and make it to tomorrow, or whether we wilt and wither into nothingness. First Master Mavis taught us all a valuable lesson, let me share her wisdom with you,” you turned to face him. 

 

There’s a wall that can’t be destroyed with just power. However, there is a type of power that can destroy that wall. The power of feelings,” your hand moved up, pointer finger lightly tapping on his chest, right where his heart should be located.

 

“So let all those negative and angered thoughts vanish, let the good outweigh the bad. Whatever happened in your past, don’t let it affect who you are today… exist in the now,” you finished, hand cupping his cheek - thumb running over his scar. 

 

“I- Please forgive me,” he finally mustered out. “I have yet to truly understand what it means to bond with others, but that is no excuse -” 

 

“Todoroki-san, I can’t blame you for the way you feel, but I can for the actions which you took. Regardless of what happened, I still see you as my comrade, and I will fight to the very last tooth and nail for you; for all of class 1-A!” you beamed at him. 

 

He slightly smiled, nodding his head. 

 

The two of you enjoyed the silence that followed. Watching as people passed by, until finally, the train arrived. Carrying both of your suitcases, the two of you sat down inside. Todoroki watched how your eyes seemed to sparkle, making it clear that this was all a thrilling adventure for you. He envied this free-spirited nature of yours, yet he couldn’t help the smile that tugged at his lips. 

 

Todoroki was curious as to why you had chosen his father’s agency but didn’t wish to ask you. Instead, he opted for closing his eyes, his nerves seeming to disappear at the familiar humming. It, the same tune from before. 

 

You watched as the two-toned male nodded off. Taking a deep breath, you finally let yourself enjoy this peaceful feeling. 

 

Looking off to the side, your hand came up, ghosting over your lips as a faint smile etched its way across your face. Katsuki had dragged out that kiss for as long as he could, even though it was him who complained about being seen as soft because of it. Laughing, you let the movement of the train lull you into a silencing slumber, the explosive boy the last thing that entered your mind. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Light nudges brought you out of your peaceful slumber. Todoroki was standing in front of you, his face unwavering as ever. Humming lightly, you stretched, noticing that the train had stopped. A surprised gasp left you, as you jolted out of your seat. The male in front of you fumbling back so that he wouldn’t get hit. 

 

Your right hand grabbed the handle of your case, the other shooting out to steady the male before you let go and made your way to get off the train before the two of you missed the stop completely. Todoroki followed behind you, eventually leading the way seeing as you had no clue where the agency was located. 

 

Skipping alongside him, you gawked at all of the buildings, keeping in mind where certain shops were. 

 

Just as you went to say something to the boy, he halted. 

 

Looking up at the tall building, you gaped at the huge thing. It looked rather expensive, the marbled floor and glass doors already telling you that you were in for a ride. Following behind the somewhat ridged ice and fire user, you continued to take in the building. 

 

Beautiful reds, blues, yellows, and oranges seemed to pop out. 

 

Walking up to the receptionist desk. You were the first to speak, but the woman completely overlooked you, rather, she practically kissed up to Todoroki. Rolling your eyes, you watched as the boy awkwardly, yet still bluntly tried to tell her that the two of you were here to see Endeavour, obviously trying to not come off as cold. 

 

“Look lady, we’re here for the internship, so are ‘ya going to show us in or will we have to show ourselves,” you finally got out; you blamed Katsuki for this sudden change. 

 

Todoroki silently thanked you but was shocked at your small outburst. 

 

The woman stared at you, stupefied by what you had just said. She huffed, trying to gain her composure as she ushered the two of you to the elevator, muttering under her breath that Endeavour was on the 8th floor and was waiting in his office. 

 

“Thanks.” 

 

And just like that the two of you went up the elevator. 

 

“Are you ready Todoroki?” you questioned. 

 

“I suppose so, but please, call me Shouto,” he responded. 

 

Humming, you nodded your head. Swallowing the lump that grew within your throat. The sound of the elevator’s ding had you tightening the hold on your suitcase, but you walked out and down the hall. Shouto was right beside you, his hold on his case turning his knuckles white. It was obvious that his was not out of nerves rather it was out of spite. 

 

Knocking on the door, you heard a gruff and booming voice call out. 

 

“Come in.” 

 

Opening the door, you walked in with your head held high. There was no reason for you to fear this man. Shouto watched as you strutted in, any sign of fear seeming to have disappeared. Stopping right in front of the older male’s desk, you placed your suitcase down, watching as the man’s piercing blue eyes watched your every move. 

 

“I’m Scarlet, (F/n), my quirk is Territory. My hero code name: Imperatrix. I hope to learn from the best, and for this to have not been a mistake on both of our parts.” 

 

Shouto’s eyes widened. 

 

Endeavour watched you closely, his eyes scrutinizing your body, your form, your very existence. He wasn’t pleased with the way you had just walked in, acting as if his office was suddenly your own. Standing up, he watched as that fire of determination burned brighter and he was impressed. 

 

“I’m the No. 2 hero, Endeavour. There will be no room for mistakes. Training will be grueling, be prepared to drop dead. As of the moment, I want both you and Shouto to spar. I wish to gauge where the two of you stand.”

 

Following behind him, both you and Shouto exchange a look but say nothing. 

 

The large man walks down a few halls, eventually opening the door to a large training room. Just as the two of you are about to enter, he motions for the both of you to take your shoes off. He begins to explain the rules. 

 

Neither one can use your hero costumes. This would be a two parts assessment, the first would consist of regular hand-to-hand combat and the second would be a 5-minute fight with the use of your quirks. Nodding your head, you walked onto the marked mat, stretching your muscles. 

 

Shouto padded his way to the other side. He took off his blazer, you doing the same as him and tossing it to the side. 

 

Endeavour watched, his eyes never wavering. 

 

“Start!” his voice boomed. 

 

You ran at Shouto, not wasting a second. Throwing a right hook at the boy, he countered. He brought his left up, his right taking a jab at your middle. But you were much too quick, your left hand gripped on his right wrist, pulling him towards you as your right arm looped around his other arm and pushed against his abdomen as you tossed him over you. 

 

The male went flying overhead, landing with a solid thump. 

 

Turning, you rushed at him once more, but he was quick to get on his feet. Throwing a left hook at him this time, he ducked, his leg sweeping under you causing you to fall back. Although you used this momentum to prop your palms beside your head as you brought your legs up and wrapped them around the boy’s neck. 

 

Tightening your hold on him, you used all of your core strength and tossed him over once more. Your legs remained tight around his neck, you sitting atop his chest as the two of you made contact with the floor. 

 

His hands squeezed at your thighs, trying to get them to let go, but was beginning to lose. 

 

Yet he was not finished. He managed to bring his right arm up and land a solid uppercut to your face. Your legs loosened up enough for him to toss you over. Shaking your head, you felt all the air leave you as he landed a kick to your side. Rolling to the side, you stood up, rushing towards him once more in a sweeping motion. 

 

Jumping, you managed to wrap your legs around his neck again, your body leaning towards the left as your body circled around his neck. Your sudden momentum caused him to fall face forwards, your left leg coming back up before he hit the ground and digging into his nape. 

 

A grunt escaped him, his eyes beginning to want to droop. 

 

Getting off of him, you waited for him to get up, hands in position to jab him in the face. He was struggling to get up because of the final blow which you landed and it seemed to be ticking Endeavour off. 

 

Finally standing, he took a moment before he ran towards you, and you doing the same. 

 

You aimed right side whip-kick, but his hand caught your leg and pulled you towards him, his other hand shot forward in a punch. Although, you were quick to act, legs wrapping around his upper torso, your back arching as your palms planted themselves on the floor. 

 

Swinging him over you, you flexed your arms, pushing so that you flipped. Letting go of his torso, you spun with the given momentum, Shouto’s eyes widening as he saw the inevitable coming. Gritting his teeth, he watched as you brought down your left leg in a battle-ax kick, a shocked gasp leaving the male’s lips. 

 

Again you flipped into the air, landing on both legs, hands up and ready for him to get back up, but he didn’t. 

 

“Scarlet takes the win,” Endeavour finally muttered. “Shouto get back up, don’t let all your training go to waste.” 

 

Walking up to the boy, you lent him a hand, which he surprisingly took. Whether it was to spite his father, or because he genuinely was accepting it was up to debate. The man before the two of you motioned for places to be taken for the final part of this battle. 

 

Jumping in place, you halted, bringing both fists in front of you in Natsu-like fashion. 

 

“Start!” 

 

A surge of ice raced towards you, but you ran towards it, hands coming in front of you as exploded the ice, the heat causing for some to melt while shards scattered around. Magic surrounded your left hand, palm facing the boy as a territorial blast was aimed his way. 

 

Ice quickly shot up, blocking your attack the best he could. 

 

Shouto knew better than to let you use the steam as a smokescreen, so he was quick to move. He continued to shoot ice at you, you dodging as you attempted to get closer. Missing a step, you slipped for a second, a second which the fire-ice user used to his advantage. 

 

Another surge of ice rushed at you, the boy riding along the top of the tidal wave. 

 

Bringing your hands before you, a territorial shield formed, absorbing the ice, but doing nothing against his fist which managed to get past. Skidding back, you stumbled over a block of broken ice, hands reaching back as they planted themselves firmly on the ground. Shouto shot another surge of ice, hoping that this would be it, but was shocked when your legs rose up and your magic engulfed your feet. 

 

Suddenly, a beautiful galaxy-covered katana appeared in your right foot, the thing spinning as it sliced through the ice, explosions going off all around it and eventually reaching the male. 

 

Flipping over, your foot had managed to toss the sword up, your right hand snatching it. Landing on all four, you got up, sword in hand, and rushed towards the male. Shouto backed away, fire lighting up as he attempted to keep you away. His hand shot forwards, a spiral of searing hot flames licking at your skin. But they couldn’t compare to Natsu’s. 

 

Swinging your sword once more, you cut through his fire. Slipping over on some ice, the boy tumbled down, for once he actually felt this daunting darkness creep upon him. 

 

There was this glow to you, an almighty sight to behold. 

 

His eyes widened as you brought the sword down, the thing glowing a beautiful mixture of colors; his final sight of this world. The thing landed right beside his head, small strands of red hair having been sliced off. Shouto could feel the warmth of the blade, almost as hot as his flames. He felt something warm sliding down his cheek; it was blood. 

 

Picking up your sword, you swung it over your shoulder, galaxy-colored magic engulfing it as it disappeared. 

 

Once again you offered him a hand, the boy gladly taking it. Pulling him up, you smiled, congratulating him on a well-fought battle, but Endeavour didn’t seem to like any of this at all.

 

“Shouto!” he roared. “HOW DARE YOU LO-” 

 

“He lost because there is an obvious difference in power; I am more experienced than he is. If anything, he fared off well against me,” you challenged. 

 

“WHY YOU LITTLE-” 

 

Fire burst out of him, his attempt at scaring you. If anything you surprised him, giving him chills. You walked right up to him, right arm wrapping - at least attempting to - on his left wrist. Flames continued to flicker out, but it didn’t seem to faze you. 

 

Your hand tightened its hold on the metal cuff of his suit, cracks appearing from the tight hold. 

 

There was a dense magical presence, one that Endeavour didn’t and couldn’t miss. The room had turned dark, small golden dots shining. It looked like a galaxy, this was your space, your territory, and for once, and what hadn’t been for a long while, he felt weak … inadequate. 

 

“Power isn’t everything in the world. I am only stronger than you because of my resolve; it's my will to fight for those who I love that allows for me to be this powerful. Who have you ever fought for? Other than yourself, that is,” you let go, walking away as you grabbed onto Shouto. 

 

“Oh,” you began. “I’ve faced flames hotter than yours, I’m willing to bet that the flames I have encountered could put hell to shame.” 

 

And just like that, you walked out of the room, grabbing onto the suitcases, and heading to Mavis knows where. Shouto silently followed behind; so this was just a taste of what you could truly do. If his father’s flames had been nothing to you, he wondered, could his ever be as strong as the flames of the person who could put hell to shame?

 

Chapter 41: Chapter 39

Chapter Text

 

A/n: Hello! I hope you are all doing well during these trying times!! I am bringing you all another chapter today. I apologize for the long wait, but here it is and I hope you all like it! I drew the new costume, here is the link. Again, because I haven't figured out how to post my drawing on here, I will be linking you all to the other website where I post! Don't forget to comment, share, and spread some love! I will be posting another chapter today, too!!! Today is a special day for me, so I wanted to share it with you all.  Well enough of my rambling, on with the story!! 

 

_______________________________________________

 

Falling down onto the soft mattress of your bed, you looked around the room. Everything was so pristine and well kept, it was as if you were staying at some fancy hotel rather than a hero agency. 

 

Stretching, you allowed yourself to relax. Two days of training really should have been a piece of cake, but Endeavour seemed to be holding your first impression as some sort of challenge. Shouto and yourself had not been allowed to come along with him for patrol, being forced to train for hours, two of his sidekicks watching over to ensure that neither one slacked off. 

 

A small buzzing came from your right. Grinning, you flopped onto your stomach, reaching for the rectangular object. 

 

Pressing on the green ‘Accept’ button, you brought the phone, up to your ear. 

 

“I think I am getting the hang of this thing! Don't ya think Katsu?” 

 

There was an airy laugh released from the male on the other side. It made your insides melt, feeling all warm and fuzzy. A small laugh left you as well, not being able to resist his so uncharacteristically let-go persona. 

 

“Eh, I think your dumbass could do better,” he teased. 

 

Huffing, you rolled back onto your backside, beginning to rant to him about your nonstop training. Pointing out the bad and good, but trying to be more optimistic about the following day to come. He hummed along, showing that he was paying attention. 

 

“It was worse than yesterday,” you whined. “Endeavour must really be pissed off if he won’t even take us out on patrol.” 

 

“Tch, ‘ya think you have it bad. Fucking Best Jeanist, shitty mother-fucking-” 

 

“How do you have it worse than me?” you cut him off, knowing that if you let him continue, you would be hearing rather interesting strings of curses and insults. 

 

“EH!? FUCKING DENIM FOR BRAINS SAID I WAS A CHARITY CASE AND THAT I NEED TO BE REFORMED OR SOME SHIT!”  

 

Frowning, you thought back to the day before. He sounded so dejected and unwanted. This must have been what Aizawa mentioned. Katsuki had only focused on the No. 4 hero aspect, rather than really looking into whether this would suit him and his quirk. Then again, he was smart, and as much as he would want to go with someone high ranked, he would ensure that he could get something out of it. 

 

It must have just been a matter of time before things actually got interesting. 

 

“Did you at least go out on patrol?” 

 

At this he paused, feeling somewhat guilty that he was only looking at the negatives, while you had been trying to look at both his and your own internships for the silver linings.

 

“Yeah, I did go out. But he took fucking forever. He combed my hair, and now it won’t go back to normal. And if that wasn’t fucking bad on its own, he made me wear goddamned jeans,” he gruffed out. 

 

“Combed your hair?” 

 

Now, this was the part of his short rant you chose to focus on, the part he didn’t wish to indulge in any further. 

 

“That’s what I fucking said, now when do you get to go out on pa-,” he was cut off. 

 

“Let me see!” 

 

Katsuki felt his cheeks heat up in embarrassment. He didn’t want to show you. In fact, he was desperately trying to get it back to normal, but nothing seemed to be doing the trick. As much as he wished to deny this sense of shame and embarrassment, the feeling just wouldn’t go away. 

 

Just as he was about to open his mouth, an alarm went off on your end. 

 

The ash-blonde pulled his ear away from the phone, hearing how you fumbled to move around. 

 

There was a knock on your door, you fiddling with the knob, trying to get it open. In front of you stood a disheveled Shouto, the male rubbing a hand through his hair as the other latched onto your wrist. Your other hand still held onto the device, huffing as the two of you began to run and head for the stairway. 

 

“I -huff- got to go,” you breathed deeply into the receiver. 

 

All you got was a muffled and grumpy ‘fine.’ But it seemed that at the end of the day, Katsuki had been saved by the bell. 

 

You stuffed the phone into your spatial pocket, Shouto opening the stairway door.  

 

Without thinking about it at all, you went and threw yourself over. Jumping over the railings, and letting your body fall, zooming down as other workers and heroes alike pushed around on the stairs. A few froze to watch you, their eyes widening. You must have been insane, to jump from such a height and with nothing to catch you on the bottom. 

 

Shouto gaped at you, panicking at the sight of your plummeting to your doom. 

 

Without even thinking about the consequences of his actions, he threw both of his legs over the railing, holding his breath as he let gravity do the rest. Because he was larger in size, he quickly began to catch up to your falling frame. 

 

His hand reached out for your own, watching how the ground fastly approached. 

 

But before he could make contact, you snapped your fingers, a sphere of galaxy-colored magic absorbing the both of you and taking the brunt of the fall. The thing allowed for the two of you to safely land on the floor, disappearing once you made contact with the concrete bottom. 

 

Running, you pushed the door, rushing outside only to be met with a surprised Endeavour. 

 

“That’s the fastest anyone has gotten out of the building,” he mumbled. 

 

Shouto followed right behind you, his breath labored, but fine otherwise. Both males glared at one another, all before the flaming man spoke up. 

 

“How did you get down so quickly? You both were on the 10th floor,” he asked. 

 

“I jumped,” you grinned. “Over the railings, and let gravity do its thing.” 

 

You said all of that with the shrug of your shoulders as you sat down, legs crossing and folded across one another. 

 

Yawning, you watched as the other people finally began to file out. It seemed like a standard fire drill practice, ironic really. Shouto motioned for you to move but you playfully whined and stretched your arms out for him to carry you. The male rolled his eyes as he pulled you up, making you walk over to the side. 

 

Closing your eyes, you finally let the days' events wither you down; eyes drooping and slumber incasing you. Tomorrow would be another eventful day… 

 

Shouto on the other hand just stared. He was baffled. You had fallen asleep while standing. Now he had two options, wake you up and make you walk on your own, or ask for someone - although he could do it too - to take you to your room. He could only sigh, knowing what his only option was.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Now how you got to your room, you had no idea. But this was the last thing on your mind. One moment everything was fine and dandy, the next everyone was running about. Sidekick yelling at another sidekick. But the chaos was finally addressed by the man himself. The fire-tempered male began to give orders out, his sidekicks finally calming down as they ran off to do what they had just been assigned. Once he was done, he turned in your direction. 

 

“The two of you,” Endeavour began, “go get changed, we are heading to Hosu.” 

 

Nodding your head, you glanced to your side to see Shouto already heading for the door. Jogging after the taller male, you both headed into the elevator, watching the numbers count upwards until a ding and the opening of the doors let you both know you had reached your designation. 

 

Walking down the hallway, you came to a stop in front of your room, watching Shouto walk down a few more doors before he came to his own. 

 

“See you downstairs?” you questioned. 

 

“Yeah,” he nodded. 

 

Grinning, you walked into your room, heading over to the numbered suitcase. 

 

Picking the thing up, you opened it. You were excited to see the costume change, but also nervous to see if the designer had taken kindly to your request of using the fabrics you provided. Closing your eyes and taking a deep breath, you flung the lid open, eyes fluttering to see what you would be wearing. 

 

A huge smile made its way onto your lips as you picked up the attire. 

 

Grabbing the top, you eagerly slipped it on. The top was a dark gray color, almost dark enough to be considered black, but it was very apparent that the outlining rim of the chest and collar was a dark black. The collar was was open, reaching just above your cheekbones.

 

Reaching for the chest plate, you hooked it on, appreciating how it protected you and acted as a bra at the same time. It was light silver, popping out beautifully. 

 

A bit of the top showed under the metal, but it only further accentuated the piece. 

 

Sticking your hand inside, you pulled out the matching skirt, sliding it up your legs. It was free enough for you to move in and as much as you missed your pants, it was nice to go back to your original roots. 

 

The mistake you had been making was trying to do what worked for others. Now, as much as you despised skirts because of the view pervs could get, at the end of the day, you would beat their asses. But this didn’t take away from you wanting a coat, so you opted for the light silver, almost white-colored, coat-like bottom. It had a slight split in the back, but the front met in the middle, a dark silver fabric holding it all together. 

 

A galaxy orb appeared in your hand, your katana coming out. Quickly, you secured the thing within the silver fabric, ensuring that the fabric was tight yet loose enough for the metal holster to not bother you. 

 

Sliding the sheathed katana into the holster, you reached into the case to pull out the white leathered garter. It had two dark dots on the top part, these being clips to ensure that the item was securely wrapped around your thigh. In the middle, a dark holster and dagger were strapped. If anything were to ever happen to your katana and you couldn’t use magic, this was your next best bet. 

 

Finally, you pulled out your boots. They were tighter this time, hugging your legs and reaching just a fourth above your knee. The top part was rimmed in a white-silver color, the rest a dark gray, almost black color. Your soles, also, were white. 

 

Picking up your hair, you pinned it to the side. 

 

Satisfied with the way you looked, you placed your other clothes back on your bed, walking out the door. Just as you shut the door, you heard the sound of a click from behind. Humming in thought, you turned to see Shouto, him, too, also sporting a new outfit. 

 

“Nice look,” you grinned. 

 

His eyes snapped in your direction, taking in your figure and your costume. If your other costume had been somewhat open, this one was more so. 

 

“Thanks, you look nice, too?” he sheepishly commented. 

 

The boy wasn’t all that good at talking with others, but he was trying. Nodding your head, you spun around, letting him fully see your costume. You couldn’t wait to explain it to someone, so without thinking you began to ramble. 

 

“I decided to go back to something that was more me, you could say. So this is what I came up with. The fabric used in making my costume is from my world. It's been enchanted with a flight spell. Much like Erza-nee’s Flight Armor, my costume has the same properties. Rather than me having to waste huge amounts of magic on moving faster, this armor makes me lighter, my speed increasing. Now as for the metal chest plate, the fabric itself won’t protect me and I thought it would give it a nice flare, so how about it!?” 

 

“You really thought about it, huh?” 

 

“Yup!” you beamed at him. 

 

All the while the two of you had walked to the elevator, taken it, and now were coming to a halt in front of Endeavour. His eyes scanned both of you over, piercing blue eyes zeroing on your guild mark. 

 

“What is the meaning of this?” 

 

“Family tradition, consider it a part of the costume,” you countered. 

 

“Cover it up right this instance!” 

 

“Discriminating won’t get us anywhere, I thought we had somewhere to be.” 

 

Endeavor grit his teeth, Shouto trying to fight off a smile. The flaming man turned on his heel, not wanting to waste his breath on an insolent brat like yourself. Walking up ahead, both you and Shouto followed, hot on this trail. 

 

It was nearing midday, and the weather was nice; a light breeze blowing as you three headed down to the train station. 

 

The ice-fire user stuck by your side, glaring daggers at his father whenever he would turn to look. He said nothing, just huffing. Because the agency was relatively close, the ride didn’t last longer than a decent 15 minutes. 

 

Slowly, the doors opened, you being one of the very first people to get off. 

 

Standing to the side, you watched tufts of two-toned hair move about. Shouto looked down to make sure that none of the things on his utility belt had gone missing. 

 

Your left hand went to fiddle with the hilt of your katana, the right one placing itself over your hip as you surveyed the area. The male in front of you finally looked up, lifting a red eyebrow at your determined facial expression. 

 

Leaning onto the tip of your toes, and then back onto your heels, you managed to turn. 

 

Without really thinking much of things, you began to walk, spotting Endeavour a few meters up ahead. Shouto walked right beside you, pulling out his phone when he felt a buzz. Glancing at him, you pulled him along, making sure he wouldn’t get run over by pedestrians. 

 

He continued to stare, his brows bunching together. The boy appeared to be lost in his own little world, his mind working quickly to decipher the message he had just received. 

 

“Shouto put that damn thing away- wait! Where are you going?! Shouto!” the man yelled. 

 

Said boy had turned around, yanking you along with him as he began to run, eyes still glued to the phone. 

 

“W-wait, where are we going?” you managed to get out, his hand still gripping onto your wrist. 

 

“Midoryia needs back up,” he breathed out. 

 

Nodding, you began to sprint beside him, feeling your costume lighten your body’s weight, and give it an extra boost. The sun was beginning to set, shadows casting themselves across buildings. 

 

“So where - huff - to now?” you questioned, looking to your side. 

 

But no one was there. 

 

Letting out a frustrated grumble, you began to run in some unknowing direction. Light was becoming scarce, lampposts lighting the way now. Gritting your teeth, you rounded a corner, jumping as you let yourself latch onto the side of the building, then the one beside, before using that momentum to toss yourself over and onto the roof of buildings. 

 

Your boot-covered feet pounded on the tops, but the sound of metal crashing with ice had your body coming to a screeching halt. 

 

Listening carefully, you pinpointed the noise to be coming two streets over. So with that in mind, you took off, jumping over alleyways to make it onto the following rooftop. The noise was getting louder, you could hear Shouto, Midoryia, and some other unidentified voice. 

 

Realizing that you were now over top, you jumped down. Your right hand reached for your left side, grabbing onto the katana and unsheathing it.  

 

The creature looked up at you, a devilish smirk plastered on his lips, his tongue running across them. Bringing down your sword, it clashed with his; metal rubbing against metal. Your hair fluttered behind you. Your feet had landed on the flat part of his swords, crouching in the position - your body pushing him back. Getting your teeth, you pushed on the tip of your toes, skidding backward and towards the boys. 

 

“You three couldn’t take me on, so you bring me a girl to fight,” the villain chastised. 

 

“Shut the hell up, you bastard,” Shouto replied. 

 

Shocked, you looked at him, taken aback. He had never been hostile unless it was towards Endeavor, whom you had discovered to be his father a while back. It was quite a shocking revelation. 

 

Brining your katana in front of you, you brandished the piece of metal before you. 

 

“I’ll send your sorry ass flying!” you snarled.  

 

Running head-on, you brought your sword up, an explosion going off as it clashed with his once more. He looked taken aback, his eyes widening as he felt his body skid backward. The villain managed to bring his sword down in a striking motion, but you blocked with your own. He pushed back, his weight overpowering your own. 

 

The heels of your boots dug into the ground, you pushing back - both of your hands gripping onto the leather hilt. 

 

Your eyes locked with crazed ones as you brought your left knee up, extending your leg out. 

 

The side of your leg slammed into his torso, an explosion going off. He felt his body move, legs skidding along as he tried to push you back but also maintain his position. As he continued to press his blades against your own, he was shocked to find no push back.

 

His eyes had blinked, and in that one second, you disappeared. He felt a light breeze, his eyes snapping to the side, left arm gripping his sword and bringing it behind him in an attempt to block your back attack. And it was just in a nick of time, metal clashing briefly with his sword - lasting for a second. 

 

“Behind ‘ya,” you whispered.

 

Galaxy energy covered your body as you disappeared into it, but appeared not a moment later - right above him. 

 

“Just kidding, right above ‘ya, you asshole!”

 

You spun mid-air, your hands brought down your katana - galaxy magic shining beautifully as it sent explosions amuck. He couldn’t block in time, his sword shattering - leaving him with one. 

 

He grit his teeth; the male was pissed off now. 

 

Huffing, you jumped back, eyes glancing over to see Shouto applying first aid to Midoriya and Iida. With a firm nod, you ran towards the villain. 

 

You lunged at him, adding a spin to your attack as you sliced - katana managing to graze his chest. A pierced grunt left him as you landed. Raising your right leg, you extended it, landing a solid kick on his face. He fell backward, regaining his composure as he went on all four and seemed to disappear, his speed having increased. 

 

You looked around, eyes trailing after him - only nanoseconds behind his movements. 

 

But even then, you were fast enough. You couldn’t keep up as well as Natsu or Wendy; their dragon senses giving them advantages you probably would never have. 

 

It all happened in slow motion. You watched as he appeared right in front of you, rushing towards you quickly. He brought his other sword in front of himself, hand swiftly pushing the blade in a downward motion - you moved backward, surprise overtaking your body.

 

As you backed away, you stumbled. And the katana slid out of your hand as both of them reached for behind you, placing themselves firmly on the ground as you brought your feet up. 

 

“WATCH OUT, STAIN’S-” Midoryia’s cry cut off, watching you. 

 

As Stain brought his sword down, he watched how your left boot quickly disappeared. In its place your katana appeared, your left foot gripping it as your right swung itself.  

 

Your knee bent as it absorbed the shock of the two blades rubbing against one another. The villain snarled, bringing his sword down once more. Your palms moved, body twirling as you brought your katana back to counteract his own attack. 

 

All four males watched, the three heroes having their mouths gaping and Stain frustrated beyond belief. You were moving the sword around so effortlessly, considering it was with your foot, rather than a hand; a trick you had picked up from Erza and was a little messy. 

 

Pushing up, you flew into the air still upside down. Your right palm facing the villain as galaxy-colored energy wrapped around your hand. The star-like dots in your magic seemed to gather into the center, a new spell you had been developing and improving upon. It was the same spell you used during the Sports Festival. 

 

Slicing your hand through the air, those dots grew larger, galaxy-colored energy encasing them. 

 

Stain followed you into the air, moving his hand to slice down the orbs of light. But this proved to be a foolish move on his end. 

 

“Heaven’s Grand Palace: Grandeur!” 

 

As he cut through, the orb exploded. The other orbs followed along, and an endless array of explosions continued; not seeming to stop their attack. 

 

Flipping upright, you landed on all four, a few feet in front of the shellshocked boys. 

 

You all watched as the villain fell, a part of his sword having been chipped off. Breathing heavily, you nodded towards Shouto, convincing him to relax and let the effects of Stain’s quirk wear off. He had been struck in that small moment when Stain sped up. 

 

Taking off once more, you seemed to soar into the air, your foot coming down hard on Stain’s arm, his sword clattering to the side. 

 

Jumping up, you flipped mid-air, both of your feet placing themselves on his back as explosions went off as you pushed against him. Your body flew backward, watching him stumble forwards, but making haste to reach for his sword. 

 

Clutching your katana, you watched how the villain rushed at you, his sword seeming to showcase his burring furry.

 

Suddenly, ice was shot at him, Shouto having regained mobility. 

 

But he evaded, seeming to disappear only to reappear behind you and land a solid hit on your back. A pained scream left your lips as you fell to the ground. The two-toned male tried to get to you, but Stain had been quicker. His hand gripped onto your hair, pulling you up by it. He laughed, grinning at the prospect of having won. 

 

His left hand wrapped around your throat, squeezing tightly. Air was escaping you and nothing was refueling its place. Your hands tried to prey them off, trying to use your magic, but it was much too late. Huffing, you quickly reached for your dagger, pulling the blade out of its cover and slamming it right onto his hand, pulling the thing back and trying to take a swipe at him as you fell to the ground. 

 

Bursting into a fit of coughs, you looked up, eyes blowing wide at the sight of him bringing his sword down. Rolling onto your side, you narrowly missed the incoming blow. 

 

A pained hiss escaped your lips, the sword had still managed to grace at your upper-hip. Blood seeped out of your left side. Gritting your teeth, your right hand placed itself over the wound, magic beginning to heal yourself. Just as you were about to move you found yourself frozen in place. You felt a huge hand grip onto your hair, lifting your paralyzed body. 

 

Stain laughed, enjoying your pained face. But you wouldn’t give him that satisfaction of having won, so you spit at him, labored breaths escaping you. 

 

He didn’t take kindly to your act, shoving his sword right through your midsection, the sound of bone cracking causing the others to grimace. Shouto couldn’t do anything, his attacks to broad in shape, you would get caught in the crossfire. 

 

“(F/N)!!” both Izuku and Shouto yelled. 

 

You screamed, eyes blowing wide at the sudden amount of pain. The villain before you taunted you, his eyes gleaming as he jiggled the handle of the sword, enjoying your screams of agony. Because your arm had been resting over your stomach, he had had to push extra hard to get the sword in, piercing through both the arm and your middle. A part of the blade could be seen sticking out of your back, the boys rushing to move to you the moment they could feel their extremities twitching. 

 

Grinning, Stain tossed your body to the side - sword harshly pulled out. You rolled on the floor,  back slamming aggressively into the brick wall, then slumping in place. 

 

Shouto shot ice at the villain, alternating between fire and ice. It took a few seconds before Izuku could move, the greenette jumping to action as he zoomed by landing a solid kick on the villain. Iida was watching all of this go down, an internal battle ensuing within. 

 

He watched Midoriya fumble, missing the villain's second sword, and the last remaining one. 

 

Todoroki had already been impaled, losing a great amount of blood, but nothing compared to your fatal wounds. Iida tried to get up, but he just couldn’t. 

 

“G-get up I-Iida,” you breathed out. 

 

“(F/n)!” both Shouto and Izuku exclaimed, glad that you were still hanging on. 

 

The boy froze, his resolve finally solidifying. He was doing this for his brother, for all those who had fallen at the hands of this monster. If he was to take his brother’s hero name, he ought to deserve it. 

 

All males nodded, knowing what was about to happen. 

 

Shouto shot a barrage of fire, cornering Stain. Izuku and Iida, who had managed to finally stand, ran at him at full force. The greenette throwing a blazing fist and the bluenette aiming a hard knee. They slammed into him, the villain crashing hard into the ice-piercing wall Shouto quickly created. And finally, he slumped over. 

 

Just then heroes began to show up, a woman being the first to arrive. She gasped, running towards you, but halting as she saw Shouto pick you up. Izuku and Iida picked up the other hero, the heroine calling for backup in apprehending Stain. 

 

Endeavour had come running down the street, slowing down when he saw all three of you approaching him. 

 

His eyes widened, noticing the large amounts of blood escaping you. 

 

Glancing over Shouto’s shoulder, his jaw almost dropped to the floor, Stain the Hero Killer had been stopped by you three students. Nodding his head at his sidekicks, he reached for his belt, most likely calling for an ambulance. 

 

Just as everything seemed to be settling down, a Nomu swooped down, grabbing Izuku. 

 

And at that very moment Stain broke out of his restraints, using a hidden dagger to rip against them. You could hear the greenette’s shocked scream; him struggling. 

 

Opening your eyes, you watched how Stain crushed the Nomu, holding onto Izuku. There was this crazed look in his eyes - he was gone. The villain was no longer conscious, bound to topple over the moment complete and utter exhaustion consumed him. 

 

You moved, pushing Shouto’s arms away as you fell to the ground. Spitting out blood, red still oozing out of you but you stood. This was nothing, Stain wasn’t as big of a threat of Acnologia. If you let yourself die here and now, there would be people mourning you, missing you, and that was the worst feeling. Your comrade needed saving, you were still needed. Stumbling to stand, you began to walk, eyes glowing with golden characters. 

 

Magical aura surrounded your body, the blood stopping from further flowing out. 

 

“SIT RIGHT BACK DOWN!” Endeavor threatened, but his words wouldn’t and couldn’t reach you. 

 

“I FIGHT FOR MY NAKAMA! IF I CAN STILL MOVE, I CAN STILL FIGHT!” 

 

Your fingers snapped, replacing Izuku with yourself. You aimed a hard punch at the villain, a large explosion going off. He roared, bringing his dagger up and aiming for you, but your palm extended, galaxy-colored magic wrapping around your hand as an aimed beam of explosions ripped, shattering the metal and destroying a part of the street. 

 

Turning, you aimed a back side-whip kick, an explosion going off. 

 

Stain only skidded, his body rushing at you once he had managed to firmly plant the heels of his boots on the ground. 

 

“May heaven’s judgment be just and swift, face the furry of the star’s crying trumpets,” you began. 

 

“NEBULA BE HIS FAIR TRIER!! OPEN HEAVEN’S GATEWAY TO PURGATORY!”

 

A dark hole opened under him, chains shooting out and latching onto him. 

 

You glowed a beautiful gold, hair fluttering loosely. That marking which Katsuki had drawn faintly appeared on your arm, a faint outer outline, the inside completely blank. Stain was paralyzed. His eyes screamed out the fear which he felt, his body being pulled into the dark abyss. He struggled, trying to break free, but his fate was sealed. Stain plunged deeper within, all until he was swallowed up completely. 

 

There was a flash of golden light, galaxy magic closing off the top - forming the shape of a dome. And finally, the sound of a doorbell being rung followed. 

 

As the light died down, there stood a huge galaxy-looking cube, chains gripping onto the slumped form of Stain. That same unknown marking, fully printed this time, smacked in the middle, still hissing as if the container had just been marked with some searing hot piece of metal. 

 

“C-capture is complete,” you breathed out, labored air escaping you. 

 

Magic disappeared, golden glow fading, and the marking disappearing. Your knees buckled, body falling forwards. Closing your eyes, you finally let yourself fall victim to the darkness which wished to consume you. Just as you were about to hit the ground an arm wrapped around you, catching you. And that was all you could recall. 

 

Chapter 42: Chapter Forty: 40

Chapter Text

 

A/n: I AM HERE!! Hahaha, well I am back! I finished this chapter and really liked the way it came out. It gets a little heated if you know what I mean - *wink* *wink*. I will be putting a warning for whoever doesn't feel comfortable. Anywho, on with the story!!

____________________________________________

 

Everything was dark, you tried to open your eyes but they felt heavy. A heavy cleaning stench stung your nostrils, something placed over your mouth and nose; breathing a bit easier. 

 

You could hear movement around you, everything muffled, as if under pounds of seawater. 

 

Trying to listen closer, you could barely make out Shouto and Izuku’s voices. They both sounded out of breath, seeming to be arguing; what about you had no clue. Again you tried to open your eyes, trying to speak, but only muffled grunts escaped you. Pushing against the pain you felt, your eyes fluttering open, bright lights causing you to squint. 

 

Huffing, your right hand came towards your face, scratching at the plastic, but it was immediately swatted away. 

 

Your hand tried to push back, but the force used to push caused more blood to spew out. Coughing, you felt something icky and metallic rush up your esophagus and leave your lips. 

 

“She’s losing a lot of blood; if she loses any more-” the medic paused, trying to move around the rushing vehicle. 

 

Iida, Izuku, and Shouto all sat around you. The bluenette and greenette next to one another in one corner, in the other the two-tone-haired boy sat. 

 

It had all happened so quickly. One moment Izuku was in Stain’s clutches and the next you had taken his place. The battle had been so grandiose, it was expected at least one media source outlet had captured your outstanding feat. But all of this amazement came to a screeching halt at the sight of your figure beginning to topple over. 

 

Iida and Izuku, the fastest ones in the group ran towards you, but ultimately it was the usually bubbly greenette who caught you. 

 

Shouto had stayed back, being bombarded by the other heroes and his father. 

 

The ambulance had arrived rather quickly. This only fueled the media further, but Endeavor was quick to deal with them. He answered all of their questions. The last the group of three heard as they boarded was the arrogant man taking all of the credit. They were all furious, but they didn’t dwell on it much because at the moment you seemed to be in critical condition. 

 

They all watched the medic frantically pulling out instruments, trying to level your loss of blood, just until you all made it to the hospital. Iida couldn’t help but feel that this was his fault, Shouto feeling equally as guilty. If only he hadn’t dragged you along, you would still be fine. 

 

Izuku just stared, lost in his own little world, him realizing that this was a part of a hero’s job; this was something that he needed to prepare for. Yet it was something that you were very much accustomed to. 

 

“W-will she make it?” Iida questioned, his gaze downcast. 

 

“I believe so, she is quite strong,” the medic began. “She has already begun to heal the internal damage, but if she doesn’t get a blood transplant, well, I guess you know how this story will end.”

 

“K-kaats-suukiii,” you slurred. 

 

Even while on the brink of possibly dying, your mind still drifted to the ash-blonde male. You needed him close by, he needed to know what was going on. 

 

It’s not the goodbyes that hurt, it’s the flashbacks that follow.” 

 

Gray seemed to speak, those words etching themselves into your brain.

 

You couldn’t leave all these people, regardless of how much you wanted to give up, the pain-numbing any and all other sensations. 

 

Izuku fumbled, him clearly making out the ash-blonde’s name. Without even thinking about the repercussions, he pulled out his phone - only able to do so because you had managed to heal him and the others a bit. Shouto gave him a weird look, not having made out what you said. Iida, too, stared at him, only having made out at the last part of the word. 

 

Clicking on Katsuki’s number, grimacing as he went to start typing, Izuku shakily pressed the send button, hoping that the male would still be awake. 

 

Kacchan

 

Please answer, it's an emergency!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Nothing…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Kacchan, its about Scarlet-san!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Not a moment later did the ash-blonde respond.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

THE HELL YOU DOIN’?! EH!!

Scarlet-san, she, um, just come!

 

WHAT?!

 

DEKU, YOU SHITTY NERD, WHAT 

THE HELL IS GOING ON?! WHAT 

HAPPENED TO (F/N)

 

She’s losing a lot of blood Kacchan… just - Just

 come to the address I am sending, Aizawa and 

Yamada- Sensei should be meeting us here…

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

There was a pause, neither one typing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Send me the address, I’ll be there by the 

morning. 

Alright.

Read at 21:59



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



To say the ash-blonde was overwhelmed was an understatement. He had been asleep when the constant buzzing of his phone woke him up. At first, he thought it to be you, seeing as you didn’t answer his phone call. He chalked it up to you being busy, but eventually found himself crashing the moment his head hit the bed’s pillow. 

 

Even while asleep, this feeling of being bare and exposed plagued his mind. He knew something was wrong, he could feel it. The sting in his abdomen not quelling his growing anxiety. 

 

So when he saw his phone lighting up, he quickly reached for it, expecting your name to pop up, but he was disappointed at the sight of Deku’s name. He was close to chucking his phone in the other direction, but curiosity got the best of him. 

 

Unlocking the device, he clicked on his messaging app. Scarlet-red eyes ghosting over the messages, three in total so far and dots - indicating that the greenette was typing something else - catching his attention. But he felt his heart drop at the last message… “Kacchan, it's about Scarlet-san.” 

 

His fingers moved, anger growing as his mind tried to deceive him. It was all a joke, that damn Deku, that nerd was pulling his leg, using this knowledge to his advantage to further antagonize him. 

 

But the further he got into the conversation, the more his heart began to twist and turn. 

 

“She’s losing a lot of blood…” 

 

He had to take a second, letting it all shift into perspective. 

 

“I failed,” he gritted his teeth. “I- I FUCKING FAILED HER AGAIN, DAMIT!” 

 

His fist collided with the soft mattress. Why did this always happen? It seemed he couldn’t be away from you; if he left or ventured too far off you found yourself at death’s doorstep. Was this his punishment? Was falling for you his crime and watching you suffer his sentencing?

 

Pulling at his hair, he kicked his covers to the side, feet padding hurriedly around his room for a change of clothes, wallet, and any other necessities. 

 

Just as he was slipping on some jogging sweats, there came a knock. 

 

Huffing, he walked over to his door, mind on auto-pilot. His hand reached for the knob, opening the door as he came face to face with Best Jeanist. The man in front of him didn’t look too pleased at having been disrupted from his work, but he had only come to relay a message. 

 

“Eraser Head and Present Mic have requested for you to head to Hosu General Hospital,” he began, “and you are to remain with them until they no longer need you. You should be returning back by no later than Friday afternoon.” 

 

“I’ll be back by then,” Katsuki mumbled. 

 

Best Jeanist nodded, turning on his heel. He had only managed to take a few steps before he halted, turning to speak to the ash-blonde. 

 

“Oh - and a piece of advice,” green eyes locked with Katsuki’s glowing ember-red ones, “a soulmate bond, if not strengthened, can lead to disaster. I have seen mighty duos, and very few of them last long enough in the hero world with a flimsy bond. Don’t become a statistic.”

 

There was silence.

 

“A relationship is only as good as the handy sowing done and dedicated to every rim. When creating a pair of wearable jeans, every stitch sown is done with purpose, much like the actions and memories the two of you share together; this is what builds your relationship. If this girl really means something to you, then tighten that loose fiber, otherwise, the whole tapestry will come undone.” 

 

With nothing further to tell the male, he waved the young teen away as he finally walked away, disappearing around the corner. 

 

The ash-blonde stared after him, his mind reeling to a sudden halt. 

 

Gritting his teeth, he walked back into his room, grabbing a hoodie and his boots. But before he could get a foot out the door, he recalled his phone. Quickly he picked up the thing, stuffing it into his hoodie’s pocket, slamming the door to his room shut as he hurried down the corridor. 

 

Katsuki hadn’t even realized when he got down to the lobby, much less when he slipped on his boots. 

 

The whole ride was a blur for him. His mind seemed to be running faster than he could keep up with. Katsuki couldn’t believe that he was this close to losing you again. Slamming his fist against the metal door, his forehead touched the door. 

 

As soon as the doors opened, he rushed out. He headed towards the hospital, his boots pounding on the pavement. Rushing into the hospital, he was met with two out-of-breath pros. Aizawa and Yamada-Sensei both most likely having just arrived. The ash-blonde nodded his head towards both males, all three of them asking for you and your condition. 

 

“How is she?” Aizawa managed to get out. 

 

“She only got here half an hour ago, I can’t provide that information for you just yet,” the woman began. 

 

“So who can we ask?” Hizashi questioned. 

 

“Well, that would be the doctor, but at the moment -” she was caught off, the sound of a small alarm going off. 

 

The three males watched as a group of panic-stricken nurses rushed into the emergency operational room. They all hoped it had nothing to do with you, but deep down they knew that it was. 

 

The receptionist ushered them to the side, having them sit. 

 

Aizawa left for a bit, checking up on the other three students. All of them being visited by legal enforcement. The man just needed something to calm his nerves, you being in ER didn’t sit well with him. 

 

Katsuki just sat there, his hands shaking slightly. 

 

The chief of the Hosu Police Precinct, Mr. Tsuragamae Kenji scolded the boys. Aizawa further added insult to injury, but if anything his worn-out expression caused the guilt which they felt to pile up. All in all, it seemed that they had gotten out of this scot-free, all of them, except for you. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“She’s awake,” the doctor told all three males. 

 

“Can we go see her?” Hizashi was the first one to speak. 

 

“I wouldn’t recommend it, she went into shock during the blood transfusion, if anything she needs her soulmate,” the male in front of them spoke, flipping through his clipboard. “Studies have shown - although very rare - that soulmates being together after something so shocking such as this can heal either injured parties; both body and soul.” 

 

Katsuki stood, not having muttered a single word, only following behind the doctor quietly to your room. 

 

To think, he had just the day prior been upset about his hair. How minuscule of a problem it seemed now. The entire time he spent in the waiting room, not once had his hands stopped shaking, much less sweating. Aizawa had looked over to his direction, his own eyes growing wide at the insane amounts of sweat he was producing. 

 

The dark splotch on his hoodie indicated that he had been wiping his hands across the fabric for a while now. This much proved how worried the ash-blonde was. 

 

At the door, he watched your head turn to it. Machinery beeping, air respirator helping you out. The ash-blonde felt the corner of his eyes sting, watching how you offered him a small reassuring smile, arms opening as he walked towards you and let your arms wrap around him. 

 

The boy gripped onto your hospital gown, letting a few tears slip as he held you tightly. 

 

Your arms wrapped around him, aware of the slight pain in your abdomen. Katsuki just wouldn’t let go, his hip feeling warm as he let you embrace him. 

 

Humming, you played with his hair. A small smile appearing as you remember one of the last conversations you had with him. His hair wasn’t as bad as he had made it out to be. Although you missed his wild look, this small hint of a domestic style had you dreaming about a tame future with the male. But first, you two need to make it out of this. 

 

You must have given him quite a scare; again. Sighing, you brought your hands to cup his cheeks, bringing his face towards your own. Leaning in you planted your lips on his, shutting your eyes tight as you savored the kiss. His scent was the only thing that you could smell; it was just the two of you and no one else. 

 

The male pushed you back, getting onto the bed as he continued to kiss you; more aggressive than before. 

 

(You Can Skip Here) 

 

His tongue swiped under your lip, asking for permission to enter, which you granted him with. Katsuki was more than eager to get things underway, his tongue entering your wet cavern, intertwining both of your tongues in a sloppy kiss. You could feel a small trail of saliva trickling down the side of your chin, the ash-blonde finally situating himself completely on top of you, careful of your injuries. 

 

His hands gripped at the sheets, the kiss escalating further than he had intended - not that he was complaining. 

 

Your hands weakly grabbed at his hoodie, pulling him closer to you; wanting more of him. But the need for air had you pulling away from him. Yet he wasn’t having any of that, his mouth quickly latching onto your neck. 

 

A breathy moan left your lips, your cheeks flushing a bright red. 

 

Katsuki felt his cheeks heat up, his ego growing at the prospect of having you before him - puddy in his hands, him having his way with you and you enjoying it. 

 

He trailed his lips down your neck, leaving kisses - aware that he couldn’t get too carried away. 

 

Moving down, he pulled on your hospital gown, the ugly blue thing not distracting him from his mission at hand. Reaching your collarbone, he began to lightly bite and suck, being sure to leave a mark; leaving his mark behind. You could only drag your hands through his hair, pushing his head - his lips closer to you, but trying to direct him back to your neck. 

 

The ash-blonde continued his assault on your skin, unknowingly marking more of your neck as you moved him to where you wanted him to be. As his lips latched onto the crook of your neck, him sucking and biting with more vigor than ever, you gasped once more, back arching as a sudden rush entered your body.

 

Your right hand had slipped to the male’s neck, pushing him closer to you. 

 

(You Can Continue Reading Here) 

 

But he suddenly stopped, his breathing coming out in ragged puffs of air. Your chest was rising and falling quickly.

 

Confused, your hand cupped his cheek, bringing his face up so you could look at him. 

 

Katsuki backed away, his hand coming to cover the lower half of his face. Leaning forwards, you realized that the pain in your abdomen was no longer there. Completely forgetting about the male in front of you, you lift your gown, wanting to see why the pain was no longer present. 

 

“S-StOp,” the ash-blonde’s voice cracked. 

 

He was trying to calm himself down, his boxers feeling tight. You pulling your gown up gave him the wrong idea and further excited him. He tried to calm himself down, he really did, but it was difficult to do so. 

 

All the while you had ignored him, your (e/c) eyes going wide as you stared at your abdomen. You had expected a scar but found nothing. Looking up at the still red-faced Katsuki, you looked to his hands, noticing the faint golden glow under them. It was magic! Quickly, you pushed yourself onto your knees as your hands pushed the sleeves of his hoodie, hoping to see the mark. 

 

As you pushed up the sleeve to his right arm, you caught a glimpse of the marking. It was a golden color as it began to fade. 

 

Katsuki glanced at his arm, his raging Mini-Katsu being forgotten at that moment as he came to see that same marking on his bicep. You grabbed at his hands, bringing them to your face as your kissed his knuckles, happy that he had healed you - without even knowing that is. 

 

“Katsuki, has this marking or power ever appeared before meeting me?” 

 

“No,” he began, his face contorting into one of thought. “I only get this surge or whatever the hell you want to call it when I feel you are in danger and my hip gets all fucking hot.” 

 

“I knew it,” you muttered, eyes locking with his as you looked at him was a gleeful face. “It seems our bond is allowing for me to share my magic with you, sort of unlocking your own magic if that makes sense!”

 

He shook his head no, you laughed as you hugged him. 

 

The boy could only wrap his arms around your form, glad that you were feeling better and it was all thanks to him. You two sat there for a while, him playing with your hair as you rambled on and on about how he shouldn’t have come, that you would have been fine - possibly left with a nasty scar - but other than that healthy. 

 

“ ‘Ya don’t need a nasty scar on your body, you dumbass,” he muttered. 

 

“And why not? Guys get scars all the time, so what’s the difference with me having -” 

 

“BUT ITS DIFFERENT FOR GUYS YOU SHITHEAD!” now why did this sound so familiar, “YO-your body, umm, … Well, you fucking belong to me, and I want to know that any scar you do get is because we fought alongside one another. I don’t want for them to be reminders of my failure to protect you,” he mumbled off. 

 

Smiling, you recalled why the beginning of his outburst sounded so familiar. Gray had said something along the same lines to Juvia as he confessed his feelings for her. Who knew the emotionally constipated pomeranian before you would relay to you how he genuinely felt. 

 

“Hmm,” you hummed, drawing random shapes over his hoodie-covered chest. “Then, when the day comes that we get scarred in battle, together, let's make sure to always look at them as trophies of our triumphs - you by my side and me by yours’, so how about it Sparky?!” 

 

“Couldn’t have said it any fucking better Fairy,” he flicked your forehead. 

 

The two of you sat there, enjoying the peace that settled over. In his arms you dozed off, the healing process still requiring for you to rest before you could be up and at it. 

 

_______________________



“This is only the beginning Bakugou Katsuki… prove yourself to be worthy of the --- Clan’s name; help her remember...  before it’s too late…”

 

Chapter 43: Chapter 41

Chapter Text

A/n: Hello! I am back with another chapter! Things are about to get interesting, can't wait to see what you all think! 

____________________________________

 

“KATSUKI!” 

 

The male looked around, but you were nowhere to be found. He was sure that that was you calling for him. Everything around him seemed to be spinning, or was it him? 

 

Again he heard another pained yell, he stopped, his eyes going wide as he realized that you were crying. Frowning, he began to run in the direction he thought you were located at. He couldn’t recognize where he was, it didn’t look like any trail he had been on; there was no trail. 

 

Trees and shrubs were littered all around. 

 

He continued to run, hearing your sobs echo throughout. Again, that same sickly feeling he got when you were in danger crawling up his skin; his soulmate mark burning a horrible red and utterly irritated. 

 

“Katsuki, please…” 

 

The ash-blonde came to halt, watching as you curled up into yourself. He quickly rushed towards you, dropping onto his knees and cradling your body. 

 

You slowly opened your eyes, your hand reaching to cup his cheek. Tears began to flow, his thumb rubbing the salty liquid away. He continued to look over you, assessing whether or not you had been injured. Once he was sure you had no injury, his arms wrapped around you as he relished in this feeling of safety; knowing that you were fine. 

 

But you began to push him; the action startling the ash-blonde. 

 

“Stop… STOP IT! GET AWAY FROM ME! YOU BRING ME NOTHING BUT PAIN AND ANGUISH!” 

 

You began to thrash around, pushing him away. Angry tears fell down your cheeks, any and all pushing, a futile attempt as he just held you tighter. This wasn’t you, he knew it wasn’t, yet why did it hurt all the same? 

 

“Why? Why can’t you let me go?” you softly spoke. 

 

“THE HELL YOU GOING ON ABOUT?!” 

 

He didn’t mean to yell, it was his set default. The ash-blonde didn’t know how to respond. And he had no idea why you were going on about him letting you go… had he been holding you back? Were you regretting having him as a soulmate? 

 

So many questions ran through his mind, his eyes closed as his grip tightened around you. Your hands continued to push against his chest, a frustrated cry leaving your lips angering and saddening him further. 

 

“Katsuki,” you mumbled. 

 

He still didn’t dare open his eyes. You had stopped pushing against him, instead gripping softly onto his shirt. 

 

“I’m sorry, but I have to go… you can’t continue to hold me back…” 

 

A warm liquid began to stain his shirt. He froze, pulled back far enough to notice that the liquid was your own blood. The ash-blonde began to quickly put pressure on the wound. Your (e/c) eyes continued to stare at him, slowly growing lifeless. 

 

“My time is up, the mark faded… why didn’t you help me?” 

 

His hands moved to check your hip, pulling softly against the material just enough to see the tiny smudge that remained fading away. 

 

“No! NO DAMN IT!” 

 

Tears began to flood down his face. You looked so saddened, your brows softly bunched together as you stared at him. One of your hands let go of his shirt, slowly cupping his cheek once more. 

 

“I thought you loved me… why did you fail me?” 

 

Slowly, life began to fade from your eyes, the ash-blonde cried harder. He held onto you, beginning for you not to go, that it wasn’t time. Your words echoed throughout him, ricocheting all throughout his being and around him. 

 

Suddenly the sound of crying and angry shouts had him looking up. 

 

All of class 1-A was standing around. Momo hugging onto Tsu as they watched your lifeless body continue to be smothered by the ash-blonde. Izuku, Shouto, and Iida fought to keep Aizawa away, him yelling and cursing the ash-blonde, blaming him. Hizashi stood behind his husband, sobs escaping him as he pushed against the crowd that had formed. 

 

The blonde ran towards you, yelling your name in a futile attempt. 

 

Katsuki froze. 

 

The three students briefly made eye contact with him, shaking their heads as they continued to frown. Ochako, Mina, and Jirou stared wide-eyed, neither one making a move until Hagakure fell onto her knees, sobbing uncontrollably. 

 

Just as your father went to grab for you, did a gilded-orange dome push him back. It startled all of Class 1-A, further enranging Aizawa and upsetting Hizashi as he pounded on the magical shield. 

 

He couldn’t let go, he wouldn’t bring himself to do so. 

 

More figures on the outside continued to show up, people whom he had never met in person, but had through your memories. 

 

Erza, your adoptive sister, stared. She couldn’t breathe… this wasn’t supposed to happen. Wendy had promised her that you were safe in his arms, said bluenette falling onto all four as she began to wail. Juvia hugged the girl, tears pouring out as she, too, couldn’t seem to fathom what had happened. 

 

Natsu only froze for a second, his body going ablaze the moment the reality of the situation registered in his mind. He ran towards the dome, his fists conveying all of the emotions that ran through him. The pinkette was enraged and upset, his tears turning into rising steam as he yelled. Gray stayed behind, his head hung low as his fists clenched and unclenched. 

 

More of your Fairy Tail family members began to show up, even those who he had only caught glimpses of. All of them seemed to grow in height, towering over both of you. Their eyes glowed brightly.

 

Katsuki could only stare, watching as all began to turn into smoke, only a pair of piercing golden eyes staring back at him. For a second they flickered, a hint of blue flashing, before returning back to normal. It was the same creature as before, but he appeared to be more daunting than the last time he saw it. 

 

“YOU HAVE FAILED, BAKUGOU KATSUKI! “ 

.

.

.

.

.

 

The ash-blonde woke up with a loud yell. He heard rustling, turning to his side to see you startle awake as well. Your eyes were wide, one of your hands gripping onto his hoodie, pulling him close as the other was outstretched in the front. It was clear that this reflex was a result of constant threats of ambushes. And at the sight of no threat, you slowly turned to face the male. 

 

Katsuki continued to breathe heavily, his hands shaking. His fingers would clench and unclench, the shaking not stopping one bit. 

 

You were confused, watching the ash-blonde in his own little world. Your eyes trailed down to watch the shaking of his hands, your own softly reaching out to cup his much larger ones. Smiling, you let what little magic you had to offer engulf them, a soothing warmth washing over the ash-blonde. 

 

The two of you just sat in silence, your hands holding onto his own. A warm reassurance that he didn’t know he needed. 

 

It was a bit difficult to sit upwards, turned to face the male, considering the weird tubes and whatnots attached to your body. You had reassured the staff that you were fine and didn’t need all of these fancy nicknacks, but much like when you had first arrived, the doctors and nurses had been stubborn. 

 

Slowly, you began to pull the ash-blonde towards you as your body went to rest against the mattress. 

 

You let Katsuki lay on your chest, your hands absentmindedly playing with his, somehow, soft locks. They were still very much pressed down, but easy to work with. The ash-blonde wrapped his arms around you, his mind still seeming to be else were. 

 

“Do you want to talk about it?” you questioned. 

 

“No.” 

 

A small frown grew on your face, all before a small sigh left your lips. 

 

“You know you can trust me, right?” 

 

The male, only hummed, just hugging you tighter as you smiled. 

 

It was silent for a while, your very much alive beating heart being the only thing that Katsuki focused on. He stayed awake for as long as he could, feeling your hands slowly come to a halt as you fell into a deep slumber. The ash-blonde grew worried the moment he felt your hands stop moving, he couldn’t help but quickly look at the monitor. 

 

A sigh left his lips, watching the steady line of the monitor move, the beeping finally registering in his tired brain. 

 

The male stayed awake for a bit longer, trying to fight off the on-coming slumber, but eventually succumbing to it. Except this time, he only dreamt of your warm embrace…

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Morning came sooner than either one of you would have liked. 

 

The new day’s bright rays shining through the somewhat closed curtains. You groaned, attempting to move, only to find yourself pinned to the bed. Katsuki at some point in the night had managed to sprawl himself over you, one arm lazily draped over you. 

 

His right leg was tossed over you as well, a small snore escaping him as he continued to sleep. 

 

For a second, the thought of tossing him off and over you crossed your mind.  But then the memory of his pained yell of last night had you feeling guilty. He must have stayed up late. It worried you that he hadn’t wanted to confide in you, but you respected his privacy. 

 

Laying right back down, your arms softly gripped onto his relaxed form. 

 

He seemed to finally be in a peaceful state of mind. Whatever had him shaking last night must have been terrible. There was this tiny voice that constantly repeated over and over again that you were the cause of his nightmare. No doubt he was still worried about you and your soulmate mark. But just what had he dreamt of? 

 

Sighing, you just stared off, hands beginning to play with his hair once more. You couldn’t really tell how long you had just been laying for, but the sound of a grunt had you pausing your ministrations. Katsuki moved, his body pushing upwards so that his face would lodge itself in the crook of your neck, a small grumble escaping him as he hugged you tighter. All before letting go a bit and seeming to drift off. 

 

You couldn’t help but smile, your mind drifting off to what a Fairy Tail world with him might entail…

 

~ Back at Fairy Tail ~ 

 

Levy sat in front of a large book. In one of her hands, she held another book, her other hand holding a pen as she scribbled across a blank paper; said paper atop a hefty stack of ink-soaked parchment. 

 

Beside her sat Lucy, her chocolate brown eyes rereading your letter. Something about it seemed off. She just couldn’t place her finger on it. 

 

Wendy sat right in front of her, scribbling away every single detail she could remember about the other world and that mysterious magic. The sky-dragon slayer mumbled to herself, Carla sitting on the table, munching on some cake as she read over what the young girl wrote. Occasionally, the exceed would point something out, either correcting it or simply adding extra information that she deemed important. 

 

Slowly, the Fairy Tail guild seemed to be going back to normal. They had a newfound boost in morale. 

 

Meanwhile, Erza, Natsu, Gray, and Juvia were pulling out books that they thought might be of use. Gray and Juvia the only actual ones who gave much thought to the books, performing their own little test run with questions before deeming whether useful or not. The red-head only commanded that books be searched quickly, Happy crying crocodile tears as he was forced to place a book about fish back in its place. 

 

Juvia watched it all unfold. Natsu had risen to his feet to defend Happy, only to be sent a harsh glare that had the male whimpering an “Aye Sir” as he turned around. Gray began to laugh, making funny gestures at the pinkette. Not too greatly appreciated by Natsu, resulting in the latter tossing himself and starting a brawl. 

 

The two stacks that they had spent hours sorting, fell over and scattered on the floor. The bluenette panicked, scrambling to figure out which books went where. 

 

A vein seemed to bulge from the redhead's forehead, her hair rising up as she brandished her sword. Both males continued to fight, Erza marching up to the knuckleheads. Juvia tried to reason with the other woman, only wincing away at the sight of Natsu slamming into her as both of them fell onto the floor. 

 

Natsu seemed unfazed, scrambling up as he ran back at Gray. 

 

Said red-head was speaking gibberish as she stared up at a worried-looking Juvia. The water user apologized profusely on behalf of Gray; biting her lip as she would constantly stare back and hope that her beloved Gray-sama would notice what he had just done. 

 

But her warnings reached both brawling men a little too late. 

 

Once more, the water user winced, watching as both of the men were sent flying. Happy, who had just come back could only stare as both of them seemed to have made holes in the wooden flooring up above. The exceed shook his head in disappointment as he heard Lucy’s yell. 

 

“I’ll get the butter,” Happy mumbled as he flew off. 

 

Juvia began to cry, trying to figure out how to help her love. She thought that after seeing something similar play out four other times, she would be prepared enough for her to easily pullout Gray, but that wasn’t the case. This time he seemed to really be stuck. 

 

“Juvia will go get some more butter as well…” 

 

And so she left, shaking her head ‘no’ at the amount of butter Happy was bringing back. Erza simply grumbled, kneeling down as she sorted through the books. She was glad that you were doing better, but she felt that no matter how many days they spent doing research, it was all beginning to seem hopeless. 

 

Countless hours had gone by and they still had nothing. 

 

She was growing desperate, but that was to be expected. You had gone missing for a few months now. All she wanted was a si-

 

“THAT’S IT!” Wendy shouted, the young slayer apologizing for her sudden outburst. 

 

Erza ran up the stairs, Natsu and Gray left dangling as they attempted to squeeze themselves out. They watched as other guild members rushed over, all of them surrounding the small little table in the right corner of the guild. 

 

“HEY! WATCH IT! TALKING HEAD RIGHT HERE!” both of them yelled as people ran by, almost running over them. 

 

The young slayer jumped up and down, holding the scribbled over paper on one side, but drawing on the other, up so that everyone could see. For once, her timidness took a second to register, but once it did, she became a stumbling mess. 

 

Everyone watched the girl, Levy encouraging her to go forth with her breakthrough. 

 

“Ah, well,” she began, playing with the hem of her dress. “You see, before (Y/n) sent us back, I noticed this mark on her arm and also on Bakugou-kun’s. So I drew it and well,” she looked over to Levy. 

 

Said woman took it as her hint to speak. 

 

“And while I was working for the magic council, I remember coming across such a marking in one of the Ancient Magics’ libraries.” 

 

Gajeel smirked, ruffling Levy’s hair. 

 

“That’s my shrimp!” 

 

His comment seemed to go over everyone else’s heads, all but Levy’s. Everyone started cheering, feeling as if this was a small victory and one step towards getting you back home. 

 

Erza was quick to quiet everyone down, Gramps aiding her in doing so. 

 

“Now my children,” he began, “this is only the beginning, we must continue to be hopeful! Team Natsu, Levy, Gajeel, and Panther Lily will set off tomorrow, let us prepare!” 

 

Guild members all began to disperse, Gray and Natsu just staring at one another, not having a single clue of what is going on. People would pass by and wish them luck, only further perplexing them. Lucy and Juvia walked over to them, both of them sighing as they began to butter their necks and arms as Erza filled in the two men. 

 

Happy was down in the library, flapping his wings as hard as he could. He would yank on Natsu for a few minutes before switching to Gray. 

 

“Idiots,” Evergreen mumbled as she walked by. 

 

“ ‘YA WANNA FIGHT!” they both yelled. 

 

“SHUT UP!” Erza scolded, knocking their heads. 

 

This seemed to be the final push that they needed because they only eeped, falling through the holes and down onto the floor. Juvia quickly stood up, running down the stairs, Lucy only shook her head as she yelled through the hole, asking if they were alright. The blonde only received pained grunts. 

 

Shaking her head once more, she called for Wendy to follow her as they ventured into the library. 

 

At least they were one step closer… 

 

~ Back to You ~ 

 

“Do you have to go back right now?” you questioned. 

 

Katsuki only nodded, as he hurriedly slipped on his boots. You had meant to wake him up but ended up falling asleep once more. Now he was rushing to leave, he should have been back at the agency an hour ago. He didn’t honestly realize how tired he was. It seemed your presence always soothed him. 

 

He had been in such a peaceful mindset that he overslept. This never happened, but with you, it seemed to be something constant. Not that he would have complained, but now he was running late and he was sure Best Jeanist would give him hell for it. 

 

You sighed, watching as he reached for his things on the nearby couch. Hesitantly, he walked over, placing a quick peck on your forehead before going to turn and leave. But you weren’t having any of that. Your hand reached out and pulled on his arm. 

 

Katsuki froze, your arms wrapping around him as you brought him in for a hug. You were on your knees, pulling against the hospital covers. Even if he was still adamant about sharing what his nightmare was about, you were assuring him that you would be ready to listen when he was ready. His arms wrapped around you, hugging you tightly before you pulled away, placing a small, yet sweet kiss on his lips. 

 

A small blush formed on his cheeks, watching you smile as you waved him goodbye. 

 

Humming, you watched as he left, your fathers rushing in. 

 

“How are you feeling?!” 

 

Hizashi was quick to smoother you, crying as he hugged you tight. You smiled, hugging him back. Aizawa watched, smiling at the sweet little moment the two of you shared. 

 

“I spoke with Endeavor,” he slowly began. “We agreed that it would be best for you to finish your internship with me.” 

Chapter 44: Chapter 42

Chapter Text

 

You were walking into the classroom, right beside your father, a bit late due to your alarm clock not going off on time. 

 

Aizawa was still a little shaken. While he was glad that you had been alright, visiting you while you slept and coming to pick you up in the morning the following day - it having been Friday. Both of your fathers wouldn’t stop treating you as if you were some fragile doll that needed to be cared for. They didn’t even let you finish your internship because it would be “too dangerous.” 

 

Rather you finished it with your sleep-deprived father. 

 

He was actually really good at wielding a dagger - holding his own against you and your katana. The following days were brutal. Aizawa trained you in hand-to-hand combat and magic use. He didn’t let up, having you go twenty minutes using just magic in a fluid event, then switching to fifteen minutes of hand-to-hand, and then five minutes of swordplay. 

 

Huffing, you walked into the classroom, watching how everyone quickly scampered to their seats. 

 

Moving to your seat in the back, you briefly tapped on Katsuki’s arm, him looking at you; a somewhat soft look in his eyes. He rolled them as he watched you grin at him, the boy only looking away, afraid you would see the light pink that colored his cheeks. 

 

Gliding down the aisle, you gave Shouto a reassuring smile; the boy only hesitantly smiled, nodding his head, glad that you were fine. 

 

Sitting down, you faced forwards, paying close attention to what was being said. 

 

The day went on normally, the girls discussing their internships and whatnot. They heard about how you had gotten caught up in the Nomu attack in Hosu, but you didn’t reveal much about what happened. 

 

As the last class neared, you headed down the hall with the rest of the girls. 

 

“So, (F/n) what did you think of your internship?” Mina questioned as she pulled on her costume. 

 

“Oh,” you paused slipping on your top, the thing having been repaired during the remaining days of your training with your father. “I actually learned a lot, my magic really got put to the test, ‘ya know?”

 

“I heard Endeavour stopped Stain! That must have been so scary!” Hagakure gushed. 

 

You were putting your metal chest plate on, pulling on your collar to ensure that the top part of your costume was looking good when you froze at the comment. Just what did she mean that Endeavour defeated Statin. Just as you went to speak, you were caught off. 

 

“Is that a new costume!!” Ochako gushed.

 

You slowly nodded, brows still scrunched together. 

 

“Yeah, … thought I would spice things up and go with what I would usually wear back at home,” you replied. 

 

They all watched as you slid on the rest of your costume, all bewildered by the katana which you placed on your left hip, securing it in its holster. You then slid on the white-leathered piece that held your small dagger, a new one having to be made. All the while, you tried to understand the whole “Endeavour stopped Stain” comment. 

 

“Hey, isn’t that the same marking that Ochako-chan and Bakugou-kun have on their costumes?” Hagakure pointed out. 

 

Humming, you glanced at the girl. Taking a second to understand her question, you then responded. 

 

“I never saw it like that, just thought they were there as buttons for me to ensure it wouldn’t slide down, or something,” you shrugged. 

 

“Your costumes must be made by the same designer as both of them,” Momo reasoned. “If I am not mistaken, your old costume also had those very same markings.” 

 

As much as you wanted to continue to be angry, you decided you would talk with your fathers about Endeavor and the whole taking credit thing later on. A small sigh left your lips. 

 

“You’re right,” you smiled. 

 

Closing your locker, you waited outside for either one of the girls to exit. Shutting your eyes, you relished in the feeling of finally returning to some sense of normality. 

 

At the sound of boots padding down the hallway, your eyes snapped open. 

 

Grinning, you rushed up to the grumpy ash-blonde who muttered something along the lines of “stupid extras.” But you just brushed it aside, having heard from Mina that the boys had picked on him because of his hairstyle, that she had managed to take a picture of. His hair was all stuck to his head, so not Katsuki-like at all. 

 

It seemed he hadn’t managed to fix it after all, at least at the time of the picture. His hair seemed to have returned back to normal now. 

 

Humming, you seemed to snap him out of whatever funk he had gotten himself into. 

 

His eyes locked on your body, racking his eyes up and down your body. He would be lying if he said you didn’t look, but you looked too good in the costume. Katsuki knew that Mineta and Denki would be all over you. The skirt was too short for his liking, well in a public setting at least, he wouldn’t mind it in a pri- WAIT! Just what the hell was he thinking. 

 

“Sup! How are ‘ya Sparky?!” 

 

He grunted, offering a smirk as he grabbed your hand and lead you off to a secluded hallway. The boy quickly pushing you up against the wall as his mouth nipped at your ear. Both of your hands were pinned above your head, his unoccupied right hand caressing your exposed abdomen. His smirk never faltered. 

 

“I’m great, now that I have ‘ya all to myself,” he chuckled darkly. 

 

Your heart seemed to beat faster, heat rushing to your cheeks as you attempted to look away. But Katsuki wasn’t having any of that, his right hand gripped your jaw, forcing you to look at him. 

 

Awkwardly smiling, you leaned in quickly, surprising the boy as you planted a kiss on his cheek - his own bursting into a beautiful shade of crimson. The ash-blonde male snorted; him now looking in the other direction as he tried to get rid of this warm bubbly feeling.

 

Laughing gently, you pulled your hands out of his loose grip and pulled him into a hug. 

 

It was nice to finally see him again, this time you not in a hospital bed, and him worried sick; even if he would never outwardly admit to it. 

 

Letting go of him, you grabbed his hand; his costume having kept them warm. 

 

You pulled him along, swinging both of your arms back and forth as the two of you headed to today’s meeting point. The only sound was that of both of your boots padding against the floor, a comfortable silence between the two of you. 

 

Katsuki would occasionally glance down at your abdomen, checking to make sure that you really were entirely healed. He couldn’t help but feel uneasy at the fact that you may not entirely be healed. And as much as he tried to be subtle about it, you quickly caught on; much like when he originally had stared at your guild mark, you catching him almost immediately. 

 

“I’m all better,” you hummed, “really, I am.” 

 

He only grunted in response, his hand gripping yours a bit tighter. 

 

“At this point, I am assuming you want a guild mark too,” you joked. 

 

“Why not?” he responded, grinning at the shocked look you gave him. 

 

Your eyes seemed to sparkle, his words finally registering in your brain. This really meant a lot to you. Not only would he be your soulmate, but he officially would be family, as far as Fairy Tail family goes; he’d be Nakama. This was as big as him asking for your hand in marriage - even if it was a bit of a stretch. 

 

“Then let's get you one! What color would you like it to be? Where would you want it to be placed?! Oh- would you get a- oomph” you were caught off by him stopping abruptly and kissing you. 

 

The kiss was short and sweet, Katsuki pulling at your bottom lip as he pulled away. That small hint of explosive feelings and passion a must with the boom-boom man himself. 

 

“You sounded like fucking Deku,” he began, “had to shut you up somehow. But to answer your question, I’d get the damn mark on my right bicep in red; I want the whole world to know you belong to me.”

 

You punched his shoulder, blushing furiously as you looked away. 

 

“D-don’t say things like that, my heart can’t take it,” you whined. 

 

Katsuki could see your flushed cheeks, laughing lightly as he grabbed your hand. He made you look at him right in the eye, he wanted to know that you understood that he was serious about it. 

 

“We’d say they’re our soulmate marks, just so that people stop asking about our actual ones. I mean what I fucking say, so don’t ever doubt me,” he declared. 

 

Humming, you nodded your head, tugging the male along. The two of you chatted for a bit, enjoy each other's company; him sticking to you as you both gathered in front of a closed door. Students began to file out, standing around as you waited for All Might to show up. 

 

No one really questioned why Katsuki stood beside you, opting to just stray away from the ill-tempered boy.  

 

You began to fiddle with the handle of your katana, somewhat nervous for what today’s lesson had in store. Pinching at the leather handle, you silently hummed and murmured some words of a song. All the while you worked on calming yourself down, Shouto approached, opening his mouth to speak with you. 

 

“(F/n), how are you feeling?” 

 

Glancing over to him, you gave him a smile, holding a thumbs up. Even though there were bandages wrapped around your arm and a few on your leg - your boot covering it - you seemed to be fine. 

 

“All good! It's going to take a little more than a sword piercing me to stop me from beating their ass,” you grinned. 

 

Shouto cracked a small smile, shaking his head as he recalled how you had still managed to capture Stain and in such a battered and bruised state. 

 

“Tch, the hell ‘ya want icy-hot,” Katusuki sneered. 

 

“I was simply making sure that she was al-” he was cut off

 

“She’s fan-fucking-tastic,” the ash-blonde jeered. 

 

You placed a hand on his gauntlet, shaking your head - asking for him to just drop the conversation. His crimson eyes locked with your own (e/c), him looking away as he growled, but didn’t bother with harassing Shouto any further. 

 

“I- Forgive me,” you bowed lightly, “but truly, I am feeling better! Thanks for looking out for me.” 

 

Your hand had reached up and rubbed his hair. Shouto felt his cheeks get warm, and Katsuki felt his anger reach a whole new peak, his eyes squinting at the fire and ice user. 

 

Katsuki moved so that he now stood in the middle, bumping you to the side - to where he had previously stood. Raising an eyebrow at him, you went to question why he was being all moody when All Might appeared. Deciding to question him later, you faced forward, hearing out what the plans for today's training were. 

 

It seemed you would all be partaking in a rescue exercise race. From the way in which it was explained, there would be three groups of five students and two of three. Everyone would be racing to get to the middle - the in danger party - in order to save them. 

 

This was meant to simulate an actual call for danger or help from a civilian, in which time was of the essence. 

 

Splitting into groups was rather easy and the groups were as follow: 

 

Group One: Izuku, Ojiro, Mina, Sero, and Iida

 

Group Two: Ochako, Shouji, Tokoyami, Hagakure, and Jirou

 

Group Three: Denki, Kirishima, Kouda, Satou, and Momo

 

Group Four: Tsu, Aoyama, and Mineta

 

Group Five:  Katsuki, You, and Shouto



Group one moved quickly, a majority betting that Sero would be the winner. 

 

The course consisted of a tight and complex city. All Might had made it clear that you all were to cause no damage to any surrounding buildings, him pointing to Katsuki. 

 

“DON’T GO POITIN’ FINGERS,” Katsuki countered. 

 

You laughed, paying the price when you too were called out. 

 

“Now, Young Scarlet-san, you also have a history of causing huge amounts of damage,” the larger male in front of you scolded. 

 

A few snickers resounded from the class as you huffed. 

 

“Well, it's not all that bad,” you tried to counter. 

 

“Not bad?!” 

 

“NANI?!” 

 

“YOU DESTROYED USJ!” 

 

“YOU DESTROYED THE PLATFORM DURING THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!!”

 

You simply scratched the back of your head, whistling as you looked to the side. 

 

“Well, when you put it like that then I guess,” you reluctantly agreed, “but I’m a Fairy Tail wizard, and us Wizards, tend to accidentally destroy towns and level cities. You know, the usual.” 

 

As you finished this mini-proclamation you shrugged, glancing over the terrain as you made mental notes of what you could do in order to get to your destination quicker. On the other hand, your classmates gaped at your nonchalant behavior, somewhat scared at the power which you wielded. 

 

But they quickly snapped out of it, laughing as they all got ready; some waiting their turn while others got ready to go. 

 

The first group held a tight race all throughout. 

 

As you watched your fellow classmates, you came to realize the changes in their fighting techniques; they had better control of their quirks. Izuku had made the greatest of improvements; you quickly catching on to the fact that his moves belonged to the ash-blonde beside you. 

 

“It seems Izuku has borrowed some of your moves Katsuki,” you mentioned. 

 

Everyone looked at you, noticing how your eyes quickly analyzed the greenette's movements. They had all thought that his moves looked familiar and now they knew why, it really did seem as if Izuku had taken the few things he has seen and applied them to his own quirk. Katsuki on the other hand was not happy, he was furious.

 

The race was a close call, Izuku had been so close, but his misstep caused him to fumble; Sero winning in the end.

 

Each race was entertaining, everyone showcasing what it is that they could do. Ochako had also greatly improved. She managed to use more upper body strength to get herself up buildings, making her body light as she jumped onto the next obstacle before repeating the same process. In the third round, you watched as Momo produced long staffs, launching herself over buildings. 

 

The fourth group was another close call. All three of your classmates had quirks suited for this environment. Tsu was effortlessly jumping from building to building, using her tongue to grab onto things. Aoyama would have to take a few moments before using his quirk but was still getting around rather quickly. Mineta, surprisingly, was managing to keep up with them; bouncing from ball to ball, but ultimately it was a tie between Aoyama and Tsu. 

 

Stretching, you walked to the front, Katsuki and Shouto, following right behind you. 

 

Both boys glared at one another, the ash-blonde to your right and the fire-ice user to the left. Rolling your eyes, you smacked the sides of their heads. They were being complete idiots, and here you thought you had left both Natsu and Gray’s idiocy back home. Shaking your head, you motioned for both of them to look ahead and take this part of the training seriously. 

 

All Might came to stand in front of your three, holding his whistle up to his lips before he blew on it. 

 

And you three were off. 

 

Your “flight armor” helped you move quicker, quickly outrunning both Katsuki and Shouto. Both males looked surprised, the two-toned male remembering your explanation of your costume and what it could do. Your class watched in astonishment, surprised at how much quicker you had gotten. 

 

You ran up a fallen beam, flipping to the side as the beam came to an end. Katuski let out a series of explosions flying overhead as Shouto rode on his ice. Your boots landed on the side of a building, you pushing off as you jumped side to side; climbing to the top of the building and running over the rooftops. Both males seemed to be running and jumping from building to building, trying to not overuse their quirks too early on in the game. 

 

Coming to the end of a rooftop and with no other building to jump onto, you pushed as hard as you could; soaring in the sky for a moment. 

 

Your eyes locked on a building up close, and you could make a hand portal that would take you there. For that reason you had trained with your father, discovering that your sword made opening portals easier than just simply using your hands. This explained why Freed would use his sword more often than his own two hands. 

 

Reaching for your katana, everyone watched, interested to see what you would do. 

 

The blade shone beautifully, reflecting its galaxy colors as you pulled it out of its sheath. Your hair flowed behind you as the air seemed to carry you for a second. Bringing your sword down, a slice in space was made, quickly opening and showing a galaxy world inside. 

 

You fell into it, the portal closing quickly; golden like stitches securing the closing of the door. 

 

Further up ahead, another rip in space appeared, you rolling onto your back, quickly rolling onto the heels of your boots, sheathing your katana - all in one fluid motion as you quickly sprinted to the edge and took another jump. 

 

Katsuki and Shouto were not far behind you, both males having been distracted in their small argument to notice that you got past them. But at the sight of you rolling onto another roof, they picked up the pace. 

 

The sound of explosions and ice quickly rushing let you know that both of them were now literally breathing down your neck. 

 

A purple aura of magic covered your body as your speed increased. With a push of a leg you shot into the air, legs bent as you prepared to land on the following rooftop. But you hadn’t calculated that this increase in speed would throw off your coordination, so much like Izuku, you fumbled on your landing, your foot slipping off of the edge. 

 

Gasping, you quickly shot out your arms, gripping onto a curved lamppost. 

 

You used the momentum to flip onto the top of the thing and then jump off of it. Because of your magic, you managed to jump onto the next rooftop. 

 

It was a neck and neck race, your class watching with bated breath as you each raced to the endpoint. Yet both males were still a few ways ahead of you, there was really no way you could catch up to them now, and no portal would help. You would have to make two in order to get to the platform, but by then it would be too late because they would have made it. 

 

There was only one more option left. 

 

Quickly, you reached for the dagger on your thigh. Pulling your hand back, you position the thing high enough for it to travel the distance you need it to. 

 

Skidding to a halt, you aimed the thing, a magic circle appearing in front of you as a large explosion detonated. The dagger flew quickly in the air, landing on the platform in a matter of seconds. Both Shouto and Katsuki stared at the dagger, eyes widening because they knew what would come. 

 

Both of them now were making a mad dash for it, not caring about anything besides winning. 

 

Grinning, you snapped your fingers. 

 

The class watched how the dagger faded out - seeming to glitch - as you soon replaced it, your left hand gripping onto the hilt of your sword and your right one placed on your hip. Both boys had managed to place their hands on the railing the moment you appeared on the platform. But it was clear that you had won, even if by a second or two. 

 

Your hand glowed a galaxy color, that same dagger appearing in your hand. 

 

Both boys stared at you questioningly. Smiling, you offered them an explanation of how it is that you had managed to pull it off. 

 

“I cast two - well three if you count the one I used to appear in its place - spells. The first one was one which allowed for whatever landed on the magic circle, which I left on the rooftop I was last on, to be trapped in ‘space.’ The next one was my sniping spell, and the third was the replacement spell,” you explained, twirling the dagger in your hand before you finally sheathed it, too. 

 

All Might appeared before you all, a huge smile on his face. His hand came down to pat you on your back, congratulating you on your win. You grinned, happy that your training had paid off. Your father had not let up on teaching you about strategic planning, so you were grateful for that much. 

 

Shouto ruffled your hair, offering a small congratulatory smile as he walked off. 

 

On the other hand, Katsuki offered a nod of the head, his mind seeming to be somewhere else. Accepting his silence as an answer as to why he was acting in such a way, you gave him space, hoping he would talk when he was feeling better. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Taking off your metal chest plate, you listened to the girl’s chatter. 

 

Suddenly out of nowhere, Mina began to sing, jumping onto one of the wooden benches as the others joined her in mismatching speeds and tones. 

 

You racked your brain, trying to remember the lyrics of the song. Mina had played it a million times over, the girls yelling it at times. Finally, it clicked in your head, watching as the girls began to dance as they sang verses. 

 

“~ Do you ever feel like a misfit?! ~” Mina and Ochako continued the verse.

 

“~ Everything inside you is dark and twisted ~” Tsu followed, humming it quietly.

 

“~ Oh, but it’s okay to be different, ~” Momo sang along, bobbing her head as she took off her skirt. 

 

“ ~ ‘Cause baby, so am I, so am I, so am I, so am I-I-I-I-I ~” Hagakure jumped, her shirt draped over her shoulders. 

 

“ ~ You’re king and you’re queen ~” Jirou finally voiced in, the other girls stopping to hear her.

 

“ ~ You’re strong and you’re weak ~” you also piping in, Jirou’s eyes widening as your voice registered; it soothing and breathtaking. 

 

“ ~ You’re bound but so free, 

 

So come and join me

 

And call me Harley

 

And we’ll make a scene ~”  the two of you sang together. 

 

You held onto both of her hands, twirling around with the music-loving girl. She had managed to get into her skirt, her undershirt still not tucked in. Although, you, on the other hand, only had a pair of panties on, katana dangling on your side, and your uniform shirt draping across your shoulders. 

 

The other girls were about to start the next verse when you quickly snapped your gaze to a small hole in the wall. 

 

Pulling Jirou against your form, you pulled her against the side of the lockers. 

 

Instinctively, you pulled out your katana, placing it in front of you and on top girl’s back. Galaxy magic surrounded your blade, a dark aura taking over you. All of the other girls quieted down, Jirou sticking her earphone jack into the wall and overhearing what was being said. Slowly you let go of her, realizing that you two were out of sight. 

 

The moment the earphone jack user heard one of them attempting to sneak a peak, her jack extended and poked the perpetrators’ eye. 

 

There was a piercing scream let out. 

 

“NEXT TIME IT WILL BE MY SWORD BEING SHOVED DOWN YOUR THROAT, YOU ASSHOLE!” you yelled into the small hole. 

 

“How cowardly!! Quickly, we should patch that hole immediately!” Momo exclaimed, rushing to patch it up herself. 

 

The other girls shook their heads, disgusted at the thought. 

 

From the other side, you could hear the boys quickly scrambling to change and get out of the changing room, none of them wanting to be caught up in Mineta’s new scandal of the day. Huffing, you continued to change, quickly heading out; the other girls right behind you.

 

Chapter 45: Chapter 43

Chapter Text

 

A/n: Hey you guys!!! I hope you are all doing good and appreciate the constant support! I am back with another chapter, and it might just be one of the longest ones I have written. A lot happens in this chapter, and I can't wait to hear your feedback!! Well, enough of my rambling, on with the story!!!

_________________________________________

 

You were sitting back in your seat, scribbling down some new ideas for you to try out. There were so many spells that you could combine in order for you to create that portal that you so desperately needed in order to get back home. 

 

Just as you were writing down another character, in came your father. 

 

“Let’s see here… Right, summer break is fast approaching,” your father began, finally looking up from his podium, eyes scanning the room. 

 

Murmurs began to travel about and be let out in random outbursts. 

 

“We’ll be going to a summer break forest lodge,” he continued.  

 

“I knew it!! Heck yeah!!!” 

 

“Let’s give each other dares!” Mina shouted.

 

“And fireworks,” Tsu piped up. 

 

You also joined in on the cheering, happy that you could spend more time with your classmates. Looking to where Katsuki was seated, you hoped he would see that you were waiting for him to look at you, but he continued to look down, seeming to scowl at nothing in particular. He still seemed upset, even more so now than before. 

 

Frowning lightly, you bit your bottom lip. The ash-blonde male had blown you off, saying that he needed time to think about something. 

 

Not wanting to upset him and give him the time he needed to sort out the way he felt or whatever it was that he was dealing with - most likely that nightmare of his -, you let him go. And now you worried that that may have been the wrong decision after all. You had tried to connect with him via soulmate connection, but he seemed to have shut you out completely. 

 

This really concerned you, you thought that the two of you were finally growing closer, but there was nothing which you could do at the moment. 

 

“However,” your father continued, this bringing you to face the front again. “Those of you who do not pass with a high enough grade will be forced to stay behind and endure a remedial hell.” 

 

And with only a few weeks to prepare, everyone hustled to get such a task down. 

 

All throughout that time you focussed on getting Algebra down. This seemed to be the only class you were struggling with. Every other class you were passing with flying colors; you liked to thank Levy for her forced enthusiasm in learning about all sorts of things. English hadn’t been as difficult a class, seeing as you learned other languages as a hobby. It was easy to pick up the things being covered in your blonde-haired father’s class. 

 

Your memory, although it could forget a few things from time to time, was relatively really good. 

 

But what saddened you throughout this time of preparation was that Katsuki had grown distant. He seemed to be battling an inner battle, struggling with whatever inner demon he didn’t wish to share about. 

 

You tried to talk to him, and he really tried to not be an asshole about it, but it was finally starting to get on your nerves. 

 

Even so, you continued your own research; a breakthrough arriving sooner than you would have expected…

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

There was finally one week left until the end-of-term test. And those students who had not studied at all were beginning to feel the pressure. 

 

You sat quietly in the back, shifting over notes on how to create a relatively short connection with your family. As of late, you were back to feeling a little weak, but nothing you couldn’t handle. Yet what worried you was that in such a short span of time, a huge amount of your soulmate mark had disappeared. Just a fourth of the original horrid sentence remained and it scared you to know that you understood nothing about it. 

 

While preparing for the end-of-term test, you continued to do research. Hoping that something, anything, would come up, but nothing ever did; or so you thought. 

 

Again, you felt alone in this endeavor. You had no one to bounce ideas off of, the only two people who could have helped were Wendy and Katsuki, but both had drifted away from you. Even though you hadn’t told the ash-blonde male, you did hear what that creature told him. You had four months; four months to live you assumed and time was running out. There was this helpless feeling that followed you, this sense of dread. Deep down you knew something huge was coming. 

 

Closing your book, you listened in to the frantic yelling of the pinkette known as Ashido Mina and that of electric steed Kaminari Denki. 

 

In retrospect, they had the lowest scores in the class, them having been posted a while back. 

 

~ Flash Back to a Few Days Prior ~

 

“I have posted the class list, see where you stand and what to improve upon during the remaining time allotted,” your father murmured as he fell back asleep. 

 

Looking at the list, you skimmed down it, seeing where everyone was at. 

 

In first was Momo, as expected. The girl was a genius. Iida was in second, Katsuki in third, Izuku right behind him in fourth place. Shouto had placed fifth overall, you following right after him in sixth, Tsu in seventh. In eighth, was Jirou, she too was a smart cookie! 

 

Ojiro was in ninth, Minetta - surprisingly - in tenth, Shouji in eleventh, and Kouda in twelfth. Skimming down further, you found Satou to be in thirteenth, Ochako in fourteenth, Tokoyami in fifteen, Kirishima in sixteenth, Hagakure in seventeenth, Sero in eighteenth, Aoyama in nineteenth, and Mina in twentieth. And in dead-last place was Denki, at twenty-first. 

 

Nodding, you jotted down the areas in which you seemed to struggle in math, ensuring to go over the notes and ask for further help.  

 

From your peripheral vision, you could make out tufts of ash-blonde hair. So you looked over to see if it really was Katsuki. He was also looking at the list, crimson eyes seeming to glare over his placing and especially at Izuku’s it seemed. 

 

Moving over to him, your pinkie lightly grazed his, hoping that he would get the message. 

 

Katsuki snapped his head in your direction, glaring as he did so. But he was quick to soften his gaze when he saw you. 

 

You sensed that he felt uneasy about something, so you offered a small smile of reassurance. Yet he didn’t seem to take it as a reassuring smile, rather one of pity. This caused him to frown lightly. He watched how you glanced at his name and then at the one below, assuming that you were pitying him. Without saying a word he simply slipped by, exiting the classroom door as he headed off to his home. 

 

Like an idiot, you gaped at his retreating form. 

 

Pressing your lips together, you silently chased after him. All you wanted to do was speak with him, but he was now the one pushing you away. 

 

Had it been your encounter with Stain? Was he still pissed off? Maybe the kiss and everything that went down was too much? Were you rushing things? So many questions floated about and you thought you deserved an answer to all of his ambiguity; the memory of his nightmare vaguely floating by. 

 

Picking up your pace, you caught up to him, placing your hand on his shoulder. He froze, him trying to calm himself, not wanting to make matters worse. Breathing in slowly through his nose and out through his mouth, he turned slowly; his eyes lightly glaring at you - it really was just a bad habit that he had built over the years. Whenever anyone ticked him off, he couldn’t exactly control his facial expressions. 

 

Stepping back, you brought your arms to rest at their respected sides. You didn’t exactly know what to say to him. Just how would you even address this issue? Whatever the issue was...

 

“Katsuki,” you began, swallowing the lump in your throat, “talk to me, please.” 

 

“There’s nothing to talk about, I’m fine,” he curtly responded. 

 

“If it’s about the Stain run-in, I swear -” Katsuki cut you off. 

 

“Just leave me alone, I don’t - just give me some space.” 

 

And just like that, he walked away. 

 

He never bothered to text back; no calls, no messages, no surprise invitations to spend time together - nothing. It hurt you, not knowing what it was that was bothering him. Katsuki was just being unresponsive and it was driving you up a wall and then some - not in a good way at all. 



~ Flash Back End ~



Being brought back - and out of your thoughts - you focused on the utter chaos of the classroom. 

 

Standing up, you began to pack your items reaching for your Magic: Decipher book when your eyesight seemed to fail you, everything going blurry for a second as your hand missed the book and the desk entirely. 

 

Your left foot got caught on the leg of your chair. 

 

There was a loud screech - of the chair and desk - and a crash, as you tumbled down onto the floor. The on-going chatter came to a sudden halt as everyone quickly glanced in your direction. 

 

It had become hard to breathe, but you didn’t want to let your classmates know what was going on. Laughing, though hard to do when air was becoming limited, you played it off - as if it was a simple mistake. Even a strong and powerful wizard such as yourself was allowed to be clumsy, but even then your reflexes should have been enough to catch your falling body. 

 

You felt weak, it was hard to simply just stand, yet you managed to do so. 

 

“I-I’m alright! I guess I shouldn’t follow rolling pencils anymore,” you scratched the back of your head. 

 

Luckily, a pencil had really fallen, one that Ochako picked up. 

 

“Oh, here you go (F/n)!” 

 

Smiling, you took it from her, a few fingers missing, but she didn’t question it. She really believed that you were fine. 

 

Bowing, you thanked her. Grabbing your bag, a new one which Katsuki had gifted you a while back. He had been quite happy, taking you shopping for the sake of going on a date, his parents “nagging” him to do so, also being a factor in such an action. You both had had such great fun, and you were beginning to miss the ragging pomeranian. 

 

Slinging the bag over your shoulder, you began to head out the door, school having ended for the day. 

 

Pushing the door closed, you shakily walked ahead. The pounding of your head and the ringing in your ears ten times stronger than before. Yet you still pushed on, right hand gripping onto the wall as you headed down the empty halls of after-school U.A. 

 

Hero course students tended to come out later, do to their classes and this happened to be one of those days. 

 

Taking a ragged breath in, you closed your eyes trying to get the lights to tune out, but nothing was helping. Everything was spinning, your body no longer feeling like your own. But you couldn’t just collapse here, you had to at least make it to a room; to Recovery Girl. 

 

Just as you were about to take another step, you felt a burning sensation spread all throughout your body, red markings crawling all over your body as you finally collapsed onto the floor; books spilling out of your bag. Your body twitched, your lips pressed shut as you fought off the screams that wished to rip out of your throat. 

 

You wanted to call out for help, but you couldn’t, you wouldn’t allow yourself to do so. The only person who you would have asked would have been Katsuki, but now, you could not and would not ask for him. You had tried to call out for him, but it only seemed to make things worse. 

 

Your soulmate mark burning heavily at the mere thought of him. 

 

Huffing, chest rising and falling quickly, you lifted your head at the sound of footsteps. Your eyes squinted, trying to make out who it was and the sight of indigo tufts had you sighing in relief. 

 

Again you tried to speak, but only a weak and airy “T-toshi” would come out. 

 

But this was more than enough. 

 

Hitoshi was walking back from his eighth day of training, Aizawa not having wanted to let up on him, but relenting to doing so at the sight of time. He had mentioned a teacher’s meeting, one that he was now late for. 

 

As the male walked down the lonesome-looking hallways of U.A. he spotted a fallen figure in the distance. At first, he paid it no mind, just wanting to go on about his day, but the closer he got, the more he could see your distinctive features. He watched how you shakily reached a hand for him, red markings running all over your body, your lips trembling as you managed to call out for him. 

 

Without thinking about it, he rushed towards you, kneeling down to check you over. 

 

You looked pale, eyes zeroing in and out. Him even touching you had his skin feeling as if it was being cooked over a raging fire. But he grinned and bore it, sliding his arms under you as he picked you up. 

 

“U-ugh,” you grunted out, suppressing another scream. 

 

“W-where do I-” he was cut off. 

 

“H-help me,” you managed to get out, tears now running down your face. 

 

Hitoshi stared, his body frozen in place as he watched you continue struggling for breath. His eyes ended up focusing on a bright red marking on your right arm, an unknown symbol to him, but a very familiar one to you exposed. 

 

Huffing, you closed your eyes, trying to gather your thoughts. 

 

‘Ok, this is it,’ you prepared yourself. ‘The spell isn’t complete, but I think I can get far enough on my own…’ 

 

Wheezing, you opened your mouth to speak. 

 

“T-take me to the girls’ locker room, get me as close as possible to my katana,” you rushed, coughing as the red markings began to crawl up your neck. 

 

“E-excuse me?!” 

 

“Just- do it, p-please,” you begged. 

 

The boy was hesitant but threw caution to the wind when the markings flared a brighter red and crawled higher up your neck, now reaching over onto your chin. 

 

Having picked after your spilled-out books, he grabbed your bag and walked down halls, not knowing where to head. Your constant wheezing and struggle for breath startled the poor boy and you felt guilty, he wasn’t supposed to see this, no one was, yet here you were. 

 

Hitoshi at some point began to run, turning corners absent-mindedly as he read signs. 

 

By some miracle he came across the locker room, closing his eyes as he walked in. Hesitantly, he opened the doors, sighing when he realized that the two of you were alone. You rose a shaky hand, pointing to where your locker should be located. 

 

The indigo-haired male walked over, listening to the numbers you gave him to unlock your locker. At the sound of a click, he pulled on the metal door, revealing your costume. He blushed lightly, imagining you in it, but quickly shook his head, pulling out your katana. The blade was beautiful, he could picture you wielding such a powerful-looking thing. 

 

Placing it beside you, you reached for it. 

 

The moment your hand landed on the sheath, your eyes glowed - golden characters circling within - and a magic circle appeared above you. 

 

Hitoshi watched with wide eyes, his face digging deeper into the soft material of the scarf on his neck. As he took a step back, expecting to bump into the lockers, but instead he found himself falling onto the floor. 

 

Everything was shifting, the room fading out as outer-space seemed to surround him. Galaxy colors, stars, planets, comets, and etc. colored the world around. Looking down he realized that he sat on nothing. Fumbling, he shakily stood up, watching how the red markings on your body all began to be dragged to your right arm where that mysterious symbol had been; the marking turning black. 

 

A white gate, engraved with gilded swirls appeared. In the middle, that unknown marking was attached to it. 

 

You glanced at the male, hand extending out and telling him to not follow you. 

 

Much like with Shouto, you wore the same outfit. A beautiful white dress hugging your figure, it flowing behind you as if wind blew and lifted it slightly. Slowly, you began to walk, the ground under you rippling as you padded your way to the front of the gate, eyes still shining gold. 

 

Stepping forwards, you came to a halt, getting down on your knees and pressing your forehead to the ground. 

 

A loud growl came, smokey-like white clouds wisped around. 

 

All you could make out was a large figure, that same dark figure. They brought down their front paw, the ground shaking as large ripples shifted through. The gates began to open, your head leaning up as you stood, looking to Hitoshi all the while you offered a small smile. 

 

Slowly, you made your way inside, watching as the gates began to close behind you. 

 

Shakily, you wandered around, watching how the space all began to shift; that dreadful day your village was attacked appearing before you. You closed your eyes, not wanting to see further. 

 

Somehow the screaming and sound of things burning began to die out, the feeling of everything moving coming to a halt. Opening your eyes, you peered around. There were trees all over, but smoke was coming from a small cabin up ahead. Intrigued, you walked towards it, but tripped over a branch and landed on your knees. 

 

Up ahead a man stuck his head out of the bushes, dark brown locks shaking as he snapped his head out to see who was intruding. 

 

He brought out a spear, pointing it at your face. 

 

Gulping, you let the pointy part of his weapon lead you to look at him, making direct eye contact. He heavily scrutinized you, watching how your eyes stared at him; wide-eyed and doe-like in nature. Raising an eyebrow, he watched you bring your gaze down to his chest, staring at the marking. 

 

“What? ‘Ya never seen an Alexandrus Warrior up close?! You must be shaking, huh?!” he grinned evilly. 

 

 “Oh leave the poor girl alone,” a female voice popped in. 

 

You watched a girl around your age, maybe two or three years older than you, poke her head around the corner. She walked up to the boy, placing a hand on his shoulder, him glancing at her before he huffed and took away the object. The girl smiled, extending her hand for you to take, but you seemed to be stuck to the ground, any and all movements scaring you half to death. 

 

Everything looked so familiar, yet it didn’t. 

 

“Oh, look at what you did Virbus, she’s so frightened; the poor thing,” the girl muttered as she pressed a book - which she must have been reading - at the boy. 

 

“I didn’t do shit! Why are ‘ya blaming it all on me Luxia?” he huffed.

 

The boy reminded you of Katsuki; his mannerism screaming Bakugou Katsuki, but he wasn’t your ash-blonde. This man in front of you was just that, a man from another world, Katsuki was yet still a teenager. These thoughts of him brought the corner of your eyes to suddenly feel all watery, tears stinging at the ends. 

 

Luxia, the girl, crouched down in front of you, trying to coax you into coming along with her. 

 

You went to open your mouth and speak, but no words came out. Freaking out you leaned back, scrambling to get back on your feet, but wincing at the feel of your ankle hurting. 

 

“Oh dear, you must have sprained it when you fell,” the girl gasped. 

 

She wrapped her arm under your armpit, landing on the side of your hip. Her curled locks bounced lightly as she took small steps so that you could follow along with her. Glancing at her neck, you noticed that same marking, realizing that it was the one both you and Katsuki had come to see. 

 

A giggle escaped the woman, noticing you staring at the marking. 

 

“Don’t be scared, us Alexandrians won’t bite - Well Virbus might, but he really can be a total sweetheart when you get to know him, right Virb?” 

 

“I don’t know what the hell you’re going on about now, damned woman,” he huffed as he walked along the side of her. 

 

Again she laughed, airy and light. 

 

“You know, you remind me of someone,” the girl pondered, her eyes lighting up as she finally recalled whatever it was she needed to remember.

 

“Who, you and your annoying ass?” the boy snickered. 

 

“Why you!” 

 

She lifted her other arm, smacking him upside the head. The male grunted, rubbing his sore head as he mumbled something under his breath. You wanted to laugh, it was rather cute how he admitted that her ass wasn’t annoying, rather “fine.” 

 

“You remind me of, well, me! But not me,” she muttered on, a pensive look on her face. 

 

As the three of you continued down to the rest of the village, you watched the pleasant surroundings. That same marking on everyone who seemed to be walking by, the marking all placed on different parts of the body. But you three passed by on the side, the male handing the girl a hoodie, and you one as well. He walked without one, you assuming he gave you the girls’ and the Luxia received his - seeing as it kind of dragged on the floor. 

 

She turned her head to the side, smiling at the male. Her talking had ceased, the girl watching as you looked at her questioningly. 

 

“Oops,” she whispered, “I forgot to mention that I am part of the head household, huh?” 

 

“Luxia,” the male hissed, “you aren’t supposed to tell outsiders who you are! What if they come to kill you, then what?!” 

 

“Oh, you worry too much Virbus,” the woman rolled her eyes. 

 

“I worry cause I care,” he mumbled. 

 

Stopping, the girl looked at him, her eyes blown wide in surprise. She smiled, reaching on her tippy-toes as she planted a kiss on the male’s cheek. His face quickly turned a bright red, him looking away in order for neither one of you to see his embarrassed and flushed face. 

 

Humming, the girl glanced at you, smiling as she ruffled your hair and began to walk. 

 

But before either one of you could get too far, Virbus stopped you both, ushering you into some bushes. The two of you crouched down, Luxia letting go of you as she peaked her head out slightly to see who was there. At that moment when she looked away, you felt a hand cover your mouth, your body being dragged back. 

 

Your legs hit the ground, the woman looking behind her to see you being taken. 

 

She tried to reach for you, but Virbus appeared, pulling the girl along with him. His eyes looked apologetic. He wanted to help you out, but at the moment the woman in front of him was his priority. Luxia watched as you bit the hand holding onto you, scrambling to your feet and hobbling away in the other direction. You nodded your head at her, thanking her for her kindness, silently promising to see her again. 

 

Tears formed in the corner of her eyes, a smile playing at her lips as she waved goodbye; Virbus dragging her away, blood seeping out of his torso - a wound that could become lethal if not treated immediately. It was all so quick. 

 

As you continued running, everything began to fade out, Luxia’s voice ringing out as she promised you would meet again; under better circumstances, she hoped. 

 

Smoky clouds began to filter in, the gates coming into view. 

 

You sprinted - as best as you could -, trying to exit. They were closing, once more - them most likely having opened a while ago - trying to shut themselves. Launching yourself forward, you made it out, toppling over Hitoshi.  Grunting, the male tried to sit up, but your added weight made it difficult when the wind had been knocked out of him. 

 

Sitting up, your head turned and looked behind you, the sound of a growl startling you once more. 

 

“Where. Is. Bakugou. Katsuki? HE IS NOT BAKUGOU KATSUKI!” 

 

There came a powerful roar, shaking the stars themselves. Everything was starting to turn dark, stars dying out. You backed up, crashing into Hitoshi - who also stared wide-eyed. Turning, you ran, holding onto the indigo-haired male as you raced against time; literally. 

 

Tears were streaming down your face, you were frightened that this may be it; that this was the end, and that you had dragged poor Hitoshi into your mess. 

 

“Please, oh dear Mavis, please just let this all come to an end,” you sobbed, it coming out all broken seeing as you were mid-run. 

 

“(F-F/n), what the hell is going on?!” 

 

“I don’t know Toshi, I really don’t know anymore,” you cried. “I thought I knew who I was, but I guess I don’t know anything at all” 

 

The adrenaline in your body was distracting you from your still injured ankle; a reminder that what happened was real, and even if you were blurred out of these people’s memories, you would know that this was all real. 

 

Hitoshi noticed your limp, grabbing you by your waist and much like Shouto, tossed you over his shoulder. Not only was he covering more ground - thanks to his taller form - but he wasn’t injured. Huffing he continued to run, sprinting in an unknown direction; although he struggled to continue running, his body wasn’t exactly in shape, but he was trying his best. You watched as the creature chased you both, you racking your brain for the right spell until it finally hit you. 

 

“FINIS!” 

 

There was a golden light, everything disappearing as you were now in U.A, Hitoshi now running down the hall. Attempting to halt, he fell, you going down with him. 

 

Before either one could hit the ground, galaxy magic appeared below you both. 

 

Sighing, you both just lay there; the indigo-haired male’s body had rolled onto the side. The both of you stared off at nothing in particular. But you were brought out of this revelation at the feeling of something warm wrapping around your ankle. 

 

Looking down you watched as galaxy magic surrounded your injured ankle, healing it. 

 

Sighing, you finally let go of your magic, softly thudding onto the floor of U.A’s hallway. Taking a deep breath, you stared down at your hands. Everything that just happened registering in your head. 

 

“So what the hell was that all about?” Hitoshi broke the silence. 

 

“I-I think I’m an Alexandrus…” 

 

Chapter 46: Chapter 44

Chapter Text

 

“Come on, I’ll walk you home,” Hitoshi mumbled as he pushed off against the wall he had been leaning on. 

 

Humming in acknowledgment, you walked out of the locker room, your bag over your shoulder. 

 

“You sure it isn’t because you want to see Panther Lily?” you joked, your voice not as light-hearted as you would have hoped for. 

 

The indigo-haired male joined you on your left, carrying his own school bag. It was a bit late, only a few minutes had gone by; but much like with Shouto, time hadn’t seemed to have moved at all while the two of you disappeared. 

 

“That too,” he hummed. 

 

From there the walk was silent, your mind reeling over what you had just learned. 

 

You knew that you were a part of the Alexandrus lineage, but you kept drawing up a complete and utter blank when it came to knowing who Luxia and Virbus were supposed to be; what your encounter with them really meant. The creature wouldn’t have shown you all of this if there was no real purpose behind it all. 

 

Hitoshi watched you, the male trying to understand just what had happened. 

 

“I-I’m sorry, please forgive me for dragging you into my mess, you see I’m not from here,” you finally spoke, locking sad (e/c) eyes with his own surprised dark violet ones. 

 

“What do you mean?” he stopped walking. 

 

Turning, you offered a shaky smile, the stress of everything finally causing you to crumble. 

 

Out of all the times, you could have fallen apart, when you should have, you chose now to come undone. Your lips quivered as your smile faltered, tears falling down your cheeks. You let your head hang down in shame, hair covering your eyes as you just let yourself crumple onto the floor. 

 

Falling to your knees, you began to cry harder than you ever had before. 

 

Everything hurt, your heart aching for someone, anyone at this point. You felt so alone; felt afraid of never returning back home, of never seeing your family. There was no one to help you with your endeavor, your quest a lonesome-looking path. You were all on your own, everyone has turned their backs on you. 

 

You didn’t belong in this world, this place wasn’t built for someone like you. 

 

The one person who was supposed to be there with you, through thick and thin had up and left you. Now while you didn’t want to blame him, you two were supposed to be partners in crime; him your rambunctious and untamable Natsu to your ever-changing and heartbroken Lucy. But he had left you, he wanted space to fight off his own demons, all before he could even begin to help you battle your own. You understood this, but it hurt to know that he didn’t trust you enough to share with you what it was that bothered him so. 

 

But why did this sense of loneliness finally affect you? 

 

You lived alone for a good few years, the solitude has become your friend. And when Fairy Tail disbanded, you left to join Sabertooth, going on solo missions all the time. Every once in a while Minerva would join you, but other than that you had to battle your inner demons alone

 

Why was it now that the word alone finally harmed you? 

 

Solidarity never once was a cause of concern or worry. You spent your days with Fairy Tail and your nights with the mountain. The howling of the wind had grown to be a melody, your own lullaby. 

 

The quiet became your comforter, but now it became your hunter and you the prey. 

 

“It’s never the memories of what happened that scar people, rather that which we can no longer obtain; that which we lose,” you mumbled out. “I’m broken ‘Toshi, so broken that I don’t think I could ever hope to be pieced back together.” 

 

Hitoshi watched, baffled beyond belief. 

 

You just sat there, your cries having come to an end, but you stuck in place. He didn’t know what to say or what to do. Your words had shaken him to his very core. The male wanted to comfort you, but he knew that he wasn’t the one who was supposed to; not like he knew how to do so anyways. 

 

The indigo-haired male went to pick you up, but you just stared off. He attempted to wrap his arms around you, but you finally snapped out of it, smiling at him - albeit forced and heart-wrenching to watch. You went to stand, taking a deep breath as you went to compose yourself, fix whatever image of a stronghold individual you had shown the boy. 

 

“I- I apologize,” you mumbled as you bowed. “I guess my tears couldn’t bear to let me suffer any longer on my own, they showcased how hurt I really was - doing the job my words couldn’t fathom to come close to expressing.” 

 

Turning on your heel, you continued down your journey, waving goodbye to the male as you both parted. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Yawning, you stretched your limbs. You sat in the classroom, talking ideally with a few of your classmates, but no one could really blame you all for relaxing; especially after a day of unrelenting exam after exam. Who knew a week could end so quickly? Your breakdown had been long forgotten and pushed to the side as you prepared for the exams. But now it was all over. The only thing looming overhead being the physical aspect of your exams.

 

Your mind eventually began to wonder, a soft smile etching onto your lips. 



~ Flash Back to the Previous Day ~



You had just finished all of the written aspects of your tests. 

 

Sighing, you leaned back in your chair, glancing to your side. You took in everyone else as they began to stretch and move their limbs. Humming quietly, you looked over to your left, eyes landing on the fire-ice user. It seemed that Shouto felt your gaze, prompting him to meet your gaze. 

 

“How do you think you did?” the boy broke the silence. 

 

“Decent enough to enjoy the hot springs,” you grinned lightly. 

 

The male stared at you, your words slowly settling into his brain - a small coat of pink dusting his pale cheeks. Coughing, he cleared his throat. 

 

“That’s good,” he sheepishly muttered. 

 

You hummed in agreement, nodding your head as a small - happy - sigh escaped your lips. 

 

“Mina better pass, she promised to teach me some more songs,” you thought out loud. 

 

“Songs?” the young Todoroki questioned. 

 

Turning fully, you faced him, legs uncrossing as your eyes sparkled lightly. 

 

“Yup! She mentioned a song called W.A.P?! Not sure what it’s about, but she said it was good,” you explained. 

 

Shouto only nodded, not really knowing how to respond. He himself hadn’t heard the song but was aware that the song was a huge hit. The male offered another one of his rare, but cute smiles. 

 

“Now we only have the fitness test, right?” you pondered. 

 

“I believe so.”

 

“Then let’s do our best!”




~ End of FlashBack ~



Your mind lightly thought back; why you didn’t know. A while ago, your father had come in, telling everyone to go suit up and to meet up at the front of the school. 

 

All of the other girls murmured about how easy this test would be. Ochako had found out a while back that the fitness exam was supposed to be like the entrance exam. If so then you would only be battling robots it seemed. 

 

And as much as you wished to chat amongst them, your mind wouldn’t stop running a million miles a minute, your heart aching at the thought of your soulmate mark continuing to disappear. 

 

A few of the girls watched your reserved form slide on your boots and then move to clean your katana before sheathing it. They knew something was bothering you, your quiet form - it slumped and looking so defeated - let them know that something big was on your mind. Yet they all assumed that the loss of Wendy was still heavy, and while they weren’t wrong, this wasn’t the main issue at hand. 

 

Finally sliding your katana into place, you closed your locker and began to head out. 

 

Something was definitely wrong, and the girls would be damned if they let you go on like this. They hadn’t wanted to say anything earlier, but now your depressive aura was bringing their high spirits down. Before you could open the doors to walk out, Mina’s hand landed on your shoulder, her turning you around.

 

“I can’t stand it anymore,” she whined. “We are having a girl's night out after today, and no buts.” 

 

“Yes!” Ochako agreed, fist-pumping. 

 

Even if she didn’t have much money, she was willing to go along just to help brighten your day. 

 

“You have been down lately, so we are going to fix it - kerro -,” Tsu replied. 

 

“You are our friend (F/n)-chan, let us do this for you,” Momo beamed. 

 

All the other girls began to ramble on, their encouraging words bringing tears to the corner of your eyes. It seemed that lately, that was the only thing you were capable of doing correctly.

 

Looking down at the ground, you finally let the tears fall. You felt this seemingly heavyweight be lifted off and over your shoulders. As each one of their hands came to rest on either side of your shoulder blades, it felt as if they each were carrying a bit of this burden of yours. 

 

This is what it means to be family, to be Nakama; something that you seemed to have forgotten about. 

 

Your bottom lip quivered as you let them all come into a group hug, Tsu hugging you from the front, seeing as she was smaller than the other girls. Ochako hugged you from the side, placing her chin on your shoulder. Mina gripped onto your other side, her cheek resting against your other shoulder. Jirou came to offer a hug from behind Tsu, but beside Ochako’s side, placing her arms over the other girls but still showing that she meant to hug you. Hagakure did the same as Jirou, hugging you over by Mina’s side. Momo was the last to hug you, her being the tallest, she came from behind you, placing her chin on your head as she closed her eyes and hugged you tightly; the best she could. 

 

Much like a few days ago with Hitoshi, you began to loudly sob. 

 

You hated coming undone before them, despising how ugly you must have looked; snot-covered and tear stain ridden face. 

 

They didn’t let go, hugging you tighter as your broken cries hurt them as well. Erza was right; “Feelings can be controlled, but tears never lie.”  Even in this moment of utter heartbreak, you could picture the redheaded woman who you had the honor of calling your sister. 

 

With closed eyes, you could still feel and see her. 

 

You felt ghostly cold metal-covered fingers wiping at your cheeks, the gesture soft and loving. You could see her kind smile, tears pricking the corner of her eyes as she watched you falling apart and she couldn’t do anything but see everything transpire before her. She stepped back, her hand playfully, yet lovingly, rubbing your head. 

 

Take it, that courage you have locked in your heart,” the woman touched your chest, where your heart was located - a warm feeling surging. “Awaken it, wipe your tears, be strong, and use that courage.”  

 

Your eyes widened, realizing how much of a coward you were being. You were running from it all, rather than facing the issue head-on. Slowly, your cries came to an end as you finally hugged Tsu, letting the girls know that you felt better. 

 

‘I’m done crying, of blaming others for my suffering,’ you mentally scolded yourself. ‘Now is the time for action, I can cry later - once I am in the arms of Fairy Tail. I must be like a phoenix and rise from the ashes!’ 

 

“I-I feel better, thank you,” you began, wiping away your tears. “It's time for all of us to go out there and do our best!!!” 

 

There was the girl they all knew and had come to love. 

 

Letting go of you, the girls continued to cheer you on. You smiled, glad that you had such wonderful friends; people who you could call comrades - Nakama.  

 

Once everyone was done changing, you all walked out together. You all held hands, confidently striding beside one another to the front of the school, declaring and promising each other that you would all pass. As the entrance neared, you all let go, holding your heads high as you all came out; the sun hitting all of you perfectly. 

 

The boys who had been waiting outside were taken aback by the sight of you all coming out. Each one of you held a serious look; one of determination. Looking back at each other, you all offered one another a thumbs up and an encouraging smile. 

 

Stepping down, you all watched as teachers began to appear. It seemed all of you were taken aback by this sudden surprise. Your raven-haired father stood in the middle, your blonde one to the side as he chatted with your aunty Midnight. Pro-hero No. 13 was also there; along with Cementos and some other staff. 

 

Humming lightly to yourself, you listened as your father spoke about how you all must have found out ahead of time what your final exam would consist of, but at the sight of principal Nezu, you knew that that was all about to be thrown out of the window. 

 

“Sorry, I’m afraid we are changing the contents of the test, starting today!” 

 

Sighing, you realized that you were right. 

 

It seemed that the exam would consist of person-on-person battles. There would also be a greater emphasis on real battle simulation. You couldn’t help but grin, knowing that this would be a walk in the park for you. Watching closely, you noticed how a few teachers seemed to be hesitant at looking your way; your crazy insane power kind of frightening them. Especially since it seemed that you had no control over it at times, your emotions playing a huge role in its strength, but they were willing to take on the challenge; also encouraged by the prospect of teaching such a promising student. 

 

“We will have you form pairs to engage in combat with one of these here educators!” Nezu continued. 

 

From behind you, you could make out Ochako’s worried voice. 

 

“Now,” Nezu continued, grinning, “who all of you are paired with and which teacher you’ll be fighting has already been decided.” 

 

It seemed that everyone's collective grade, their improvements, problem areas, and all of the above were accounted for in this case. Even your own little issue seemed to have factored who you faced off with, and this caused you to become nervous, grin wavering. 

 

“First off, Todoroki is with Yaoyorozu as a team… Against me,” your sleep-deprived father declared. 

 

“And Midoriya,” he continued. “You’re with both Bakugou and Scarlet as a three-man-er, squad… As for who your opponent will be-” 

 

You slowly looked over Aizawa’s shoulder, swallowing the lump in your throat. 

 

“I’m here, to oblige! Now cooperate, and come at me to win; ultimate dream team!!”

 

All Might declared, him standing in front of all three of you. Izuku was to your right, and Katsuki had come to stand at your left. 

 

Looking up, you hardened your resolve. They had paired you against this man because he may be the only person capable of taking you on and possibly not gain a scratch. Even with all of the experience you had, the blonde before you had more life experience; he knew how to not let his feelings drive him. 

 

And so it was settled, everyone else was paired in groups of two: 

 

The Principal vs. Mina and Denki

 

No. 13 vs. Aoyama and Ochako 

 

Present Mic - your blonde father - vs. Kouda and Jirou

 

Ectoplasm vs. Tsu and Tokoyami

 

Midnight - your aunty - vs. Sero and Mineta

 

Snipe vs. Hagakure and Shouji 

 

Cementoss vs. Satou and Kirishima 

 

And 

 

Power Loader vs. Iida and Ojiro



All Might ushered you three onto a bus, the other teachers doing the same with their groups. It seemed you would all be battling on different grounds. 

 

The ride was silent, you sitting in the middle, Izuku closest to All Might in the front, and Katsuki all the way in the back. You refused to speak to the ash-blonde, still upset with him, but you tried to reason with yourself. If worse really did come down to worse, you would cross words, but nothing more. Other than that, you would work on covering for both males. 

 

Izuku watched with questioning eyes, he for sure thought that both you and Katsuki would at the very least be sitting next to one another, but it seemed you both had gotten into a fight. 

 

He shook his head, the odds really were stacked up against you all. 

 

All Might had tried to break the silence, but that only served to make things worse. You felt kind of bad for the man, being the only one to reply to his question. 

 

“Wanna play Shiritori or something…?” he had asked. 

 

“No, not as of the moment,” you softly responded. “I have much on my mind that I’d like to sort out for a bit, I hope that doesn’t bother you all. But by any means, the boys are welcome to play with you.” 

 

You watched out of the corner of your eye how Katsuki flinched at your words. He knew damn well that you were pissed with him. Izuku and All Might seemed to also catch on to the hostility of your words, which were aimed at the ash-blonde sitting in the back. 

 

Gulping, both males in the front sat silently, not knowing how to deal with the now more awkward air. 

 

But the moment the vehicle came to a stop, a sigh left both of their mouths as they stood and exited the bus. You followed after Izuku, paying no mind to the shell-shocked ash-blonde. He grit his teeth pissed off that you would rather side with the greenette than him. It was really getting on his nerves just how much closer you stood to the other male rather than him, and he didn’t think it would take much longer before he would explode in pure and utter rage. 

 

Just as Katsuki was about to lash out, All Might began his explanation. 

 

He pointed to the city behind him, declaring that this would be the “stage” you all would be battling in. The ash-blonde spoke, smug as ever, questioning whether the male in front of you meant that they had to defeat him, something that he would be able to do. 

 

Rolling your eyes, you looked over to Izuku, watching as he began to sputter. 

 

Unlike Katsuki, the greenette knew where he stood in terms of power, but he didn’t acknowledge his strength, which in turn the ash-blonde did, yet he couldn’t discern where it was his power stopped and where All Mights’ began. What each one of them lacked, the other had. And it seemed that the only reason why you had been placed on this seemingly sinking ship was to patch it up. 

 

The main reasons being that you could possibly be the only person who could get both males to work together and that you could hold your own better than anyone else in the class. Your power could possibly end up locking horns with that of All Mights’, bringing the fight to a fair enough standpoint. This was an opportunity that would not be gifted to any of your other classmates; you were this wonder duos’ trump card and how they choose to use it all depends on their willingness to work together. 

 

Chapter 47: Chapter 45

Chapter Text

 

I am back with another chapter! I hope you all enjoy it, I have been working really hard on getting this chapter to a point where I am happy with it! Thank you all for your support and for following this story! Oh, and here is Katsuki's katana! Let me know how you all feel about this chapter! 

___________________________________________________

 

After the mini explanation, All Might had slid on what he called “Handicaps,” declaring that this fight would be one of judgment; whether you all decide to flee or take him down; successes guaranteed with both only if enough strength was put behind the final decision. And with thirty minutes on the clock, you guys got a head start of five. 

 

Running in, you followed behind both boys. Katsuki leading as Izuku followed behind him, pleading for the male to listen to reason. 

 

You didn’t wish to interfere, much less speak to the blonde, so you broke apart from them. If stuck in a whole group, you all would be caught in any form of attack. So you took off, running to the right and into an alleyway. Looking around, you found a door, exploding the knob, but eventually kicking the whole thing down. 

 

The building seemed empty, but if you ever needed somewhere to take cover in, this building may not be such a bad place; or so you thought. 

 

Taking in your surroundings, you began to head up the stairs, familiarizing yourself with the basic outline of this building. If this area had been built like the one you battled in during the beginning of the term, then all of the other buildings must have similar enough designs. Now, if this was the case, then your range of control over this area’s territory grew in size. This puts you at an advantage in any given state. 

 

Walking up to the rooftop of the building, you opened the door slowly. 

 

Just as you walked out, you felt this immense pressure, the wind picking up quickly as pieces of buildings shattered on your right. You went to lay flat on the building, not wanting for your position to be given away. 

 

You could hear shouting, but couldn’t make out what was being said. 

 

Although, you were willing to bet that the two idiots down below had given away their location with their constant yelling. You crawled on all four, sticking close to the floor of the rooftop as you near the edge. Peaking your head over, you watched as All Might shot forwards, slamming into Katsuki, Izuku moving out of the way. 

 

The larger blonde gripped onto the ash-blonde's face, crushing it while he went to toss him to the side. Katsuki continued to aim blasts at him, but nothing seemed to be working. You watched as he tossed him onto the ground, a silent scream leaving him as his eyes seemed to go white from the immense pain. 

 

Gritting your teeth, you watched as All Might now focused on Izuku. The poor greenette froze in place, him trying to move until he finally got his quirk to activate - him jumping up in the air as he tried to retreat back. 

 

Yet the Symbol of Piece still rushed at him, but that’s when you decided that you had hidden for long enough. 

 

Your hand reached for your katana, you launching yourself from the top of the building. Brining your sword in front of you, you sliced the air, a powerful explosion ripping out from under the tip. Katsuki who had managed to finally get up, and who had begun to propel himself toward All Might, was blown back with Izuku in tow. 

 

They both rolled onto the floor, watching how the blonde had been thrown back a couple of meters back. 

 

Gripping the leather handle, you ran at him, seeming to soar as you jumped into the air, bringing your sword down as another wave of explosions echoed. But the man had managed to dodge to the side, yet you were not letting him get away so easily. 

 

Using the momentum, you spun to the left, bringing your boot-covered foot down- effectively slamming it into his head. 

 

Another powerful explosion went off, All Might, once again skidding back - wiping at his busted lip. He watched as you landed on your feet. Breathing heavily, you ran at him again, but this time he seemed to have picked up the pace. The male brought a heavy roundhouse kick into the game, you put up a territorial shield, but the thing shattered. Your eyes widened as you felt the impact on your hip, obviously having doubted his strength for a second.

 

Screaming, you felt as if your bones had been shattered. 

 

You flopped in the wind like a ragged doll, slamming into building after building. Your territorial magic could only do so much against the constant assault upon your body. 

 

The boys watched, horrified. They saw your katana fly out of your hand, landing up ahead and sticking itself in the ground. Katsuki was now furious, he was out for blood. Without thinking about it any further, he lunged at All Might, explosions blaring as he shot forward. 

 

All the while the Symbol of Piece watched the gaping holes, wondering if he had been too hard on you. 

 

In this moment of distraction, Katsuki managed to land a solid punch on him. His head only snapping to the side for a brief second, before he grabbed onto the ash-blonde’s arm and slammed him into the ground. Izuku hesitated, not knowing what to do, but he took too long in making a decision. 

 

That moment of hesitation cost him; All Might taking full-on advantage of it. Just as he neared the greenette, he felt a shiver run down his spine. 

 

From that large hole, you shot out, running at him full speed. You jumped, pushing Izuku’s chest as you shoved him to the side. Said male felt something warm, looking down he saw a small golden magic circle, but the movement of everything didn’t allow for All Might to see. 

 

He only managed to dodge, moving in different directions. 

 

‘Izuku, do you hear me,’ you connected yourself to your momentary telepathic communication. 

 

‘Y-yes,’ he seemed to reply. 

 

Flipping backward, you placed your hand on the ground, bringing your legs up as you kicked All Might’s hand away. Landing on both legs awkwardly, you jumped back, missing another punch. 

 

‘Listen to me and listen to me carefully,’ you began. ‘I need you to make a run for it, drag Katsuki with you. Take my katana while you move away from here. The moment you see the sky turn into a galaxy, time is up, so take cover. Give Katsuki my sword, he will know what to do with it; the two of you are to ambush All Might, leave the distracting to me.’

 

And just like that, the connection cut off, you bending backward as All Might threw a side-whip kick.

 

The male watched you, he saw that you were only throwing right hooks and jabs, your left arm seeming to haphazardly flop around in the makeshift sling around your neck. 

 

When he - All Might - kicked you through those buildings, it was your back that took the damage head-on. Your magic could only do so much. Because your arm had taken the brunt of the attack from his kick, your hip didn’t hurt as much, but it wasn’t easy to move; the thing must have been broken at the very least. Your right ankle hurt as well - you wagered that it had twisted itself at worst. 

 

You had been quick to get the cloth wrapped around your waist up and over your non-injured shoulder, moving the 100% shattered arm into it. Since this piece held up your coat-like tail, you ensured that the golden button in the middle gripped tightly onto your skirt. You then grabbed the loose fabric, wrapping your injured arm to stop the bleeding, finally letting it rest in the make-shift sling. 

 

Once you had managed to get up, you began to run, not caring about the pain in your neck, spine, and backbone. Even your twisted ankle became a thought which was tossed onto the back burner of your mind. 

 

And now you stood here, breathing heavily, as you once again rushed at All Might. 

 

Said blonde had managed to continue avoiding you, jumping over you, and bringing a guardrail down to trap Izuku. Katsuki, when he managed to get up and rush at the other blonde - you had no clue of this - then had a blow delivered to his gut; him spitting out saliva as he rolled across the floor. You struggled to get up, having been slammed into another building. But at the sight of the ash-blonde about to be targeted once more, you pushed off the building, slamming into All Might as Izuku zoomed by a second later, punching Katsuki in the face and running ahead. 

 

You gave him a curt nod, letting him know that it was all right. 

 

As for the male in front of you, you jumped up, wrapping your thighs around his neck as you brought him to the ground with a solid thud. 

 

Seven magic circles appeared in the sky, a galaxy opening itself up. Again, there was the feel of electricity surging, purples and golds mixing beautifully. Your eyes shone a golden undertone, regal-looking characters swimming in your (e/c) eyes. 

 

“MAY THE HEAVENS JUDGEMENT BE BEFITTING! NOW BE JUDGED BY THE SEVEN STARS: GRAND CHARIOT!!!” 

 

Much like at USJ, stars seemed to rain down, the magic circles connecting. Izuku continued to run, dashing into a corner as everything behind him exploded, buildings falling down or going up in flames. Katsuki bit his hand, the greenette hissing as he dropped the male. The ash-blonde was furious but realized that he had no choice but to work with the other male before him. 

 

They began to discuss a course of action, Katsuki realizing that Izuku had already seemed to have talked to you. So they both waited, watching as debris continued to fall down. Hesitantly Izuku handed him the katana, Katsuki staring at it questioningly. 

 

“She didn’t say much, just that you would know what to do with it and left it at that,” the greenette mumbled. 

 

“Tch, the dumbass.” 

 

As he touched the sword, it glowed a bright mix of yellows, reds, and oranges, all before it took a whole new form. 

 

 



The leather handle now was colored crimson red, black diamond cutouts all throughout. There was a silver, jagged metal piece that connected the blade to the hilt. The blade itself silver, it curving a bit as its design finally hit Katsuki; it, too, being jagged like the metal piece up top. Not only that, but the blade was also a bit thicker than the one you usually pulled out. 

 

As both males gawked at the transformed blade, they almost missed your running figure. 

 

Katsuki nodded at Izuku, not happy at all, but doing what needed to be done. Jumping out, he allowed for you to run away, All Might stared, shocked that they were going for an ambush. His eyes locked on the blade which the ash-blonde male held in his hand. 

 

“FIRE!” 

 

Turning to look behind him, All Might widened his eyes, watching as Izuku pulled the pin on one of Katsuki’s gauntlets. 

 

He braced for impact, feeling the blast hit him full force. Izuku jumped to the side, discarding the heavy object as he began to make a run for it up ahead but ultimately froze. He watched as Katsuki and All Might glowed a galaxy color all before switching places as the ash-blonde brought down the blazing red-orange sword down, the blade having absorbed the attack and now redirecting it back up front ten times stronger than the original blast. 

 

The blast left All Might’s ears ringing, his body toppling over after having skidded away from the force of the powerful attack. 

 

Grunting, Katsuki skidded back, the force of the attack giving him horrible whiplash. 

 

Much like with Izuku, his shoulder hurt, he couldn’t believe that you took the brunt of both receiving and attacking with such spells. Turning on his heel, he began to run, yelling at the stunned greenette to make a move. Both of them rushed forward-moving without so much as a second thought, Katsuki spotting you up ahead panting heavily from the magic you had just released. 

 

His arm, which no longer held his gauntlet, wrapped around your form, picking you up as you dangled from his hold. 

 

All Might stood, astonished by everyone’s quick thinking. You had been rather quick at switching both his and Katsuki’s places, seeing as you wished to avoid destroying any more buildings, using the broken buildings behind instead. 

 

Grinning, he began to run. He only had a bit more time, and he was sure to give it his all. 

 

Katsuki continued to run, careful of your injuries. Your hair bounced and moved in multiple directions, soot covering it. Izuku ran right next to you both, constantly looking over his shoulder to make sure that All Might hadn’t caught up. The greenette sighed in relief at the sight of the exit, although he worried about the number one Sign of Peace. 

 

“I-I don’t see All Might chasing after us…….There’s no way he could’ve fainted, is there…?”

 

“No, you dumbass, you’re the one who said there’s no way we could beat his ass, the fuck are you saying now, you shithead. Ain’t a chance in hell that love tap made him kick it, fuck!”

 

“Ugh-” you groaned out. “Let’s just get to the fucking exit, please.” 

 

“If he catches up to us, then I’ll toss you (F/n),” Katsuki panted as he looked at the greenette for a second before continuing, “and launch you both using my bracer, but you make sure she gets out of this without any other fucking scratch, ‘ya got it you nerd.”

 

“I see, and then what,” came another voice. 

 

You felt your heart drop to your stomach; Katsuki and Izuku’s eyes widened. 

 

The ash-blonde male was quick to turn, tossing your body to the side as he went to pull the pin from his right gauntlet, only for it to be shattered into a million pieces. You grunted as you rolled on the floor, Izuku missing as he fumbled; the loose rocks digging into your skin upon impact. 

 

Your head slammed hard onto the floor, your vision becoming blurry. ‘Damn Izu-kun couldn’t you catch me in time, now my head hurts.’

 

Trying to push your arm, you felt it unresponsive. Looking to the side, you noticed a metal rod piercing it. 

 

Katsuki was slammed into the ground, All Might’s boot holding him down. Izuku was being manhandled, dangling in the air. You could only watch, even with such shitty sight, you could see it as clear as day. Glancing to the side, you noticed your katana skidding to a halt a few meters away, galaxy magic enveloping it, before All Might could get a chance to shatter the blade, and making it disappear into your special pockets. 

 

“L-LET THEM GO,” you screamed, your legs trying to push you up and off of the metal rod, but it was useless. 

 

Kicking Katsuki to the side, he tossed Izuku - the greenette slamming into the ash-blonde. They both watched as your legs shook, you trying to stand. You looked like a battered puppy, legs shaking like a newborn fawns’ as you attempted to push up and dislodge your right arm. At the feel of darkness covering you, you glanced up to see the tall blonde male. 

 

His boot crashed onto your back, you having turned at the last minute, a piercing scream leaving you as your eyes seemed to roll to the back of your head; the pain was unbearable. There was a loud crack, your rib bones most likely finally giving out from the pressure, and metal plate ultimately destroyed in the process. 

 

“NO, LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE!!” Katsuki fumbled, falling as he reached for you. 

 

“So much for heroes,” All Might chided. 

 

Advisory: The First Team to Clear the Exam is Team Todoroki/Yaoyorozu

 

“B-bastard,” you managed to breathe out. 

 

“Hmm?” All Might questioned. 

 

You had managed to reach for your dagger, using galaxy magic to hold together your left arm long enough. Bringing your hand back, you slammed the thing deep into his ankle. A pained howl left the grown man as he pulled back. 

 

Wheezing, you pushed onto your knees, trying and eventually dislodging the metal rod. 

 

Just as you went to turn around, the huge shadow of the blonde male covered you. He brought his injured leg down, slamming it onto your chest. 

 

“ARGHHHHH!” you screamed. 

 

Katsuki and Izuku had rushed at All Might, the ash-blonde tossing the greenette with powerful force and said male bringing his fist back as he attempted to use his full power. Katsuki even attempted to attack from under, but they were caught in a blink of an eye. All Might made a tsking noise, shaking his head as his grip on both males' wrists became tighter than before. 

 

“Just give up already young ones, you have all fail-”

 

“NO! I REFUSE TO LOSE!” you struggled against him, pushing at his leg without getting it to move so much as an inch. 

 

He put more pressure, a hard wheeze coming out of your lips. 

 

“LET HER GO DAMN IT!” Katsuki aimed another explosion at All Might, but the male simply used Izuku as a shield, slamming his body into the ash-blondes’ as they rolled onto the floor. 

 

“Why do you continue to fight a battle which you have lost?” 

 

“IT DOESN’T MATTER IF I AM WEAKER THAN YOU! ALL I NEED IS THE STRENGTH TO DEFEAT YOU, AS LONG AS I AM FIGHTING FOR THOSE WHO I LOVE, MY STRENGTH WILL NEVER FALTER!!” 

 

You gripped onto his boot-covered ankle, a large explosion going off. 

 

Feeling the pressure leave your chest, you choked on the flying dirt, rolling onto your side as you scrambled to stand up. Katsuki and Izuku were still on the floor, dizzy from the constant slamming and throwing. You hobbled over to them, extending your hands to heal them as best you could. Looking over your shoulder, you watched All Might walking towards you three. Extending your right arm, blood running down it, you released another powerful explosion.

 

“Juniper Cannon!!” 

 

Gulping, you managed to get both dizzied males' arms lifted up high enough for you to wrap your arms around their waists and drag them along. You didn’t have the strength to carry them, only dragging their bodies on the dirt, your lungs aching, left arm numb, and right arm bleeding out. 

 

“Now where do you all think you are going?” 

 

Your legs shook, you thought you could handle this, but you were wrong. You weren’t Erza, or Natsu, or Gray, or Gramps; you had your limits and it seems you had finally reached yours in the weakened state you were currently in. Gritting your teeth, you let go of both males, rushing towards All Might, you had to give them enough time to escape. 

 

“I don’t think so,” All Might frowned, grabbing onto your wrist and bringing you over to slam you down on the ground. 

 

But you were quick, using the momentum to bring your legs to wrap around his neck, squeezing tight as you brought your left arm down. A huge explosion rang out as your fist made contact with his face. Bending backward, ignoring the protests of your back, you placed your palms on his back a large magic circle appearing. 

 

“This is for my back, asshole!” 

 

You flew back, watching as All Might went skidding to the side, rolling as he crashed into neighboring buildings. Huffing, you pushed forward, grabbing onto both males wrists as they seemed to finally be in the right headspace to stand up and walk on their own. Feeling the pull, they both looked to see who it was, sighing when they saw you; beginning to run. 

 

“W-We’re going to make it!” Izuku cried. 

 

“So close,” All Might’s voice came from behind you. 

 

You felt your leg get tugged, eyes widening as your body was tossed to the side. Katsuki shot out his right hand, attempting to create another explosion, his bracer doing wonders for him, but found his face in All Might’s palm as his head was slammed into the ground. But his hand still gripped onto All Might’s wrist. 

 

“QUICK, RUN; THE BOTH OF ‘YA NERDS! IF I BEND AND FOLD AND CHOOSE TO TWIST MYSELF INTO A PRETZEL TO WIN- IF EVEN THAT MUCH WAS OUTSIDE MY POWER, THEN I COULDN’T STAND IT!! NOW GRAB (F/N) AND RUN, DAMN IT!!”

 

“Oh, that won’t do, I guess I wasn’t hard enough,” All Might muttered as he punched Katsuki. 

 

His body went limp, the boy was knocked out cold now. 

 

Izuku struggled but was ultimately flung to the other side, his body crashing into a window, and into the building. 

 

You know who you are, now use what you have learned thus far!!” 

 

A powerful aura of magic was let loose, your hair flying in all directions. 

 

Your eyes glowed a golden color, those same characters floating in your eyes. That same marking, the marking of the Alexandrus appeared on your right arm. Having been on all four as you had attempted to stand, your head snapped up, All Might taken aback. In that split second that he blinked you were gone. He felt the wind pick up on his right, his head snapping in that direction, but instead, you appeared behind him, landing a hard-hitting battle ax kick. 

 

A pained grunt left him as he was tossed forward, him rolling on the floor as you ran after him, aiming a downward punch, which he caught. Your eyes glowed a brighter golden color, both of you switching positions as your hands placed themselves on his chest as he was sent flying sky high. 

 

Blood spilled out of his mouth, All Might squinting as he saw a blur moving in the air. 

 

You quickly appeared above him, spinning as you landed a side-whip kick on the man. There was a powerful gust of wind as you watched him crash into other buildings. 

 

All Might couldn’t believe his eyes, just one second ago you seemed on the brink of passing out, where the hell had you gotten this power-up. He watched as your palm extended, a swirl of stars and galaxies appearing in it. 

 

Light Shatterer: Arp’s Blackhole” 

 

A dark beam was released, explosions going off around - circling it - as everything in its path was destroyed and reduced to nothing more than rubble. 

 

Izuku had managed to get out of the building, watching the utter destruction left in your wake. He saw All Might all battered and bruised, dry blood clinging to his busted lip. He wobbled forward, running towards Katsuki, but stopped when All Might seemed to appear right in front of him. Izuku froze in place, feeling his heart plunge, but he was quickly replaced with you, your fist meeting All Might’s. 

 

Huge gusts of wind had him flying back, Katsuki’s unconscious body being tossed to the side, but before he could be hurt any further, your magic wrapped around him, the male disappearing into your spatial pocket. You turned to Izuku, face emotionless as your fingers snapped and he found himself also being swallowed into your space. He struggled, wanting to help you, but he knew that at most he would be a constant obstacle for you. The greenette watched intently as you continued to trade powerful blows with All Might, the man grinning at the challenge. 

 

Landing another blow, you jumped back, you didn’t have much magic left so you would have to be quick. 

 

Breathing heavily, you focused, a large circle appearing under All Might. 

 

“NEBULA BE HIS FAIR TRIER!! OPEN HEAVEN’S GATEWAY TO PURGATORY!”

 

A dark hole opened under him, chains shooting out and grabbing onto him. All Might struggled, his eyes blowing wide, he felt his body being dragged into the dark abyss below. He had heard Endeavour talk about this crazy spell, or what the No. 2 hero called your quirk’s power move, that you used to capture Stain, and if he recalled correctly, he wouldn’t be able to break free, but he continued to struggle. Yet much like Stain, this only had the chains pulling tighter on him, more shooting out to restrain him. 

 

Blood began to run down your nose, ears, some even pooling in the corner of your eyes. 

 

This spell was taking everything out of you but you had to push forward. You knew it wouldn’t be strong enough to hold him down for long, so you needed to make a run for it while you still had the chance, so that is what you did. 

 

Sprinting for the exit, you lunged yourself through the opening, two spatial pockets opening as Katsuki’s unconscious form toppled over top of your own, and Izuku over the two of you. You grunted, finally letting the exhaustion settle in. The greenette was quick to look over his shoulder, his eyes widening as he saw only the tip of All Might’s hair as he was swallowed completely by your spell. 

 

The same one you used on Stain, but he was surprised to see a flimsy cube, it shattering immediately and All Might falling out of it gasping for air. 

 

Looking over to you, you had passed out, breathing shallowly as Katsuki laid overtop you. 

 

The Symbol of Piece fell to his knees, shocked that he had almost faced a fate similar to that of Stains’. Izuku watched back at him, staring and in just as much shock as he was. But it seemed that he, too, had reached his limit, the boy passing out as well. 

 

A voice rung overhead. 

 

Advisory: The Next Team to Clear the Exam is Team Bakugou/Scarlet/Midoriya

 

Chapter 48: Chapter 46

Chapter Text

 

All Might carried you three to Recovery Girl in the watch room, both you and Katsuki had more grave injuries than Izuku, who had managed to wake up along the way. 

 

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE POOR GIRL?! DO YOU NOT KNOW RESTRAINT!?”

 

The little woman rushed around, making both males look away as she undid your costume to check out the rest of the damage. She removed your skirt, seeing a deep cut on it; most likely the result of your shattered left arm pulling out the dagger haphazardly. 

 

Next, she pulled off your metal chest guard, well whatever was left of it. Your ribcage had only been slightly cracked, your guard doing its job. But because of the pressure, you were sure to have tender breasts for a few days at most. Slowly and carefully flipping you over, the woman gasped, shaking her head at the sight of your skull being cracked and the area near your tailbone a dark and ugly purple. The woman now a hundred percent knew that your tailbone had been fractured. 

 

The ugly purple was also all over your left arm, the thing completely shattered. Your right arm had been pierced horribly, you having had managed to stop the bleeding on both arms. 

 

Shaking her head, she went to pull out a clean U.A. gym uniform, bandages, antibiotics, anesthetics, and a few of her lollipops. Cleaning you with a wet rag, she addressed your wounds, pulling the pants up to your hips. Then she took off your top, fixing whatever other injuries you had. She noticed that your bra was completely ruined, either strap fried to a crisp or simply torn. 

 

She continued to clean you, wrapping bandages across your chest, bringing the jacket of the uniform up, and cutting the sleeves. The woman was aware that if she left the things on, it would be harder to slide your arms in and it would hurt more for you to move. Pulling the jacket on you, she didn’t bother to zip it up. Laying you back down, she moved to tend to your injured head. Once that was done, she kissed you, her healing power, along with your magic working to heal you up quicker. 

 

Clearing her throat, both males looked back. 

 

All Might watched her move onto Katsuki, cleaning him up, but not doing anything further than necessary. The only reason why she had bothered to even change you out of your clothes - if you could call the shredded material that anymore - was because you held more injuries and were barely even covered at this point. 

 

“You could have killed them, especially the girl. If she hadn’t healed them both and herself in the process, then the damage would have been irreversible. You came this,” she held up her fingers, pinching them, “close to shattering her tailbone and possibly even her spine. Show more restraint.” 

 

All Might looked down, shame on his face. 

 

“Take both of them to the beds on school grounds, they won’t come to for a while,” Recovery Girl murmured. 

 

The male nodded, picking you up first, ensuring that you were comfortably situated in his left arm, then he picked Katsuki up and held him in his right arm. Walking out of the tent, he silently commended the two of you, glad that in the end all of you had managed to work together. Even if you were from another world, you would make a fine hero in their world, that is if you decided to stay. 

 

“Both of you will make fine heroes, I hope to see the day the two of you make it big,” the man hummed out. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Katsuki’s POV:

 

Everything hurt, especially his wrists and head. Grunting, he sat up, looking around. He spotted the half and half bastard sitting with his eyes closed in a corner, Ponytail (Momo) sitting near the other bed. His gaze slowly shifted over. 

 

Once his crimson eyes landed on your passed-out form, he felt his heart drop. 

 

Memories of the exam rushing through his brain at a fast pace. The last thing he remembers is how All Might had flung you to the side, the way you crashed into the building’s wall, a large indent being left behind as you fell to the floor. All those feelings of helplessness and uselessness rushing in. He remembers the way his voice cracked when he pleaded for you to be sparred, how you throughout it all still declared that you cared about him, even if you were angry. 

 

You had entrusted him with your katana, trusting that he would know what to do, when in reality he had no clue. 

 

He sat there silently, staring at his bandaged hands. 

 

A knock came on the door, Recovery Girl hushing everyone else out, the exams having had come to an end an hour ago. The small woman strode over to him, giving him a once over before pushing on his chest lightly, trying to get him to rest for a while longer, but he continued to look over to your side, his gaze unwavering even as he was forced to lay back down. 

 

“She’ll wake up soon enough dear, just give her some time to finish healing up,” she murmured. “She healed you and Midoriya throughout it all, you ought to thank her when she wakes up, the poor girl could have been healing herself, when her injuries were much graver, but she chose to take care of both you boys.” 

 

“J-just how bad was it?” his voice came out hushed, afraid that if he spoke too loud you would wake up. 

 

“Bad enough,” the woman replied, leaving it there. 

 

Grunting in response, Katsuki turned onto his side, staring at you. He didn’t know how to feel in that moment, but he did know that he didn’t want to leave you alone. 

 

Recovery Girl moved on to you, checking you over and sighing in relief that you were almost completely healed. There was a light fade of golden-orange under your bandaged right arm, the little woman feeling for the stitches, yet finding none. Humming lightly, she began to remove the dirty bandages and put some new ones on. 

 

As she continued to check your worst injuries out, the little woman moving around as she nodded her head, making sure that everything was either completely healed or almost healed. 

 

It seemed the worse injuries had been dealt with first, the only actual injury left being the twisted ankle. She only backed away once you began to stir. A small groan left your lips, your eyes fluttering open as you immediately shot up in your bed, eyes roaming the room quickly as your hand reached for your waist - as if your katana would be there. 

 

“Katsuki! Where is he?! And Izuku?!” 

 

Katsuki also shot up, tossing the blanket off of him as he jumped out of bed, rushing to your side. 

 

“Hey, hey,” he softly cooed, “I’m right here, we passed.” 

 

Your head snapped to the side, an instant headache erupting. Closing your eyes shut, your right hand came up to rub your temple. There was still a ringing in your ears, one that made your head spin. Taking a deep breath, you calmed yourself down, relaxing as the ringing began to fade away. 

 

“T-That’s a relief,” you began, your eyes quickly opening again. “What about All Might?! I didn’t overdo it, right?!” 

 

Recovery Girl sighed, jumping off the bed. She reached in her pockets for some of her signature lollipops. Upon finding a few, she unwrapped one and stuffed it in between your lips. She couldn’t have you using up energy that you so desperately needed to get fully recovered. 

 

“All Might is fine, although you three all did a number on him; you dear came close to giving the man a run for his money,” she playfully hummed. “Now, as for the area itself, you all left it in shambles. So rest up, both of you should be well enough to head back to class in another hour or so.” 

 

Nodding your head, you leaned back to lay down. 

 

The old woman bid you both goodbye as she walked out of the room. And with her left any sense of calmness, the tension between you and the ash-blonde surfacing. You didn’t want to look at him, tilting your head to the other side as you attempted to move your body, but this only prompted a hiss to leave you - your body still very much feeling sore. 

 

Katsuki reached over, attempting to help you move, but you slapped away his hand. 

 

He stared at your glaring eyes, a sadness behind them. You quickly looked away, grimacing as you moved around - trying to find a comfortable position. The male watched, bringing his hands to rest over his lap.  

 

There was this piercing silence, Katsuki not knowing how to start a conversation. But it seemed that the silence was driving him nuts, the boy just opening his mouth to counter this feeling. 

 

“We need to talk-” you cut him off. 

 

“I couldn’t agree more,” you curtly responded. 

 

He grit his teeth, frustrated beyond belief. It seemed all you two were really good at was always getting off on the wrong foot. In all honesty, he was done with this back and forth jabbing, he wanted to finally set the record straight. 

 

“What the hell has you so pissed off now?!” 

 

“Now?” you repeated, an incredulous undertone to your voice. 

 

You were flabbergasted, your eyebrows raising, a look of insult painted on your face. Turning to look at him, you sat up, scrunching your nose a bit from the small stings of pain. 

 

“What do you want from me woman?!” 

 

“I wanted for this relationship to function, but I can clearly see that you don’t trust me at all.” 

 

Now it was Katsuki’s turn to look insulted. If anything you had been the one to begin this relationship with lies. Even if all of this was going on, he should've at least been aware of your situation. Both of you are soulmates, this connection is supposed to run deeper than petty arguments, but in retrospect, was this argument really just that or a deeper running issue? 

 

“I’M FUCKING TRYING!!” 

 

“AND I’M NOT?!” you fumed. “I HAVE LESS THAN A MONTH AND A HALF KATSUKI, MAYBE LESS! I HEARD WHAT THAT CREATURE SAID AND IT SEEMS THAT I’M THE ONLY ONE CONCERNED ABOUT ME DYING!”

 

Your eyes grew wide, both of your hands slapping over your mouth. 

 

The male was not supposed to know about this, you didn’t want to add any further pressure or strain, but it just happened to slip. This was a bad habit of yours; you tended to run your mouth when angry, but who wouldn’t, that is, given your circumstances. You could be dying, your life span shrinking, and it seemed that you were the only one trying to fix it when he had promised to help you. 

 

Looking away, you took a deep breath, holding the stressed and angered tears that threatened to fall, back. 

 

Katsuki watched with a shocked expression. His fists clenching the fabric of his costume's pants - knuckles turning white. He didn’t know how to respond to that; how had you heard? You were not supposed to know about that at all. The ash-blonde was aware that you were stressed out as it was, suffering because you were tied to him. 

 

He felt guilty, responsible for what was happening. 

 

You. Have. Failed. Katsuki. Bakugou… four months to prove me wrong…” 

 

Ever since that day, the words constantly rang in his head; constantly reminding him that all of this pain was his fault. It seemed that every time you found yourself in pain, near death, he was always the root cause for this. Nothing he ever did was right, nothing was ever enough. He kept fucking things up, making a mess of things. 

 

The last thing he ever wanted was to hurt you, to make you cry, but he always did - without fail. 

 

“At times,” you began, voice nothing more than a whisper. “I think you don’t care about what happens to me, you probably feel relieved that I wi-” you were cut off, Katsuki standing from his chair. 

 

“WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK I WOULD BE RELIEVED?! HOW FUCKING DENSE ARE YOU?! IT’S ALL YOUR SHITTY FAULT THAT I FELL FOR YOU, AND NOW I DON’T THINK I WOULD BE ABLE TO CONTINUE WITHOUT YOU!” he screamed, tears rolling down his cheeks. 

 

Katsuki had been doing his own research, looking for things that would help you. Even though you had forbidden him from speaking with Recovery Girl, he still went, trying to figure anything out that may help you. He had been pushing you away because of this drowning guilt. 

 

He couldn’t hold you without being reminded of the short time that remained. He couldn’t be with you, knowing that you wouldn’t be there with him the following year. He couldn’t kiss you, his heart knowing that he would yearn for them when you would be gone. He just couldn’t love you, if it meant that it would end up hurting this much. 

 

But love isn’t supposed to be feared, it’s supposed to be cherished and savored. And that is what you both weren’t doing, you were letting the fear of it all dictate the outcome of your relationship. It seemed you hadn’t learned anything from Juvia; nothing at all. 

 

“Why?” Katsuki finally muttered, “Why did you make me begin to fall for you if it was going to hurt this much to know that I’d lose ‘ya?” 

 

You sat quietly, letting his words settle in. 

 

‘H-he fell for me?!’ 

 

The tears that fell down his face showed you just how much he truly meant what he said. Why were you two always fighting? Why was there a lack of trust between the two of you? Why did these feelings always end up leading you both down this road? Just what were the two of you doing wrong? 

 

Biting your bottom lip, you went to speak, but your voice cut out; a pained hiss leaving your lips. 

 

Your hip was burning again, the mark of the Alexandrus appearing on your arm. Looking up, your eyes locked with Katsuki’s bright crimson ones, him gritting his teeth as his hip also burned, the same marking appearing on his exposed bicep. His hand immediately shot out to grip your hand, squeezing it as the two of you began to glow a light golden color - much like with Hitoshi - everything began to move, a galaxy enveloping you both. 

 

Beautiful colors swirled around, galaxies galore. Different hues of purples, blues, pinks, and golds outlined the background, stars twinking about. 

 

Looking down at yourself, you noticed that your outfit changed. A thin golden metal piece wrapped around your neck, two long and wide strips of white cloth flowing down and covering your breasts. They headed down to your waist, a black piece of cloth wrapping around as it connected the loose pieces together, forming a long white skirt with a slit on the right. There were golden swirls heading from the bottom of the dress, ending before they reached your knees. You wore black sandals, a small heel to them. On your arms extended black pieces of cloth-like sleeves, the top being held by golden ribbons. Your hair was elegantly fixed atop your head. 

 

Glancing over Katsuki, you gawked at his attire. He wore a white piece of cloth which crossed from left to right. The thing seemed to hook around him, meeting at his abdomen where a black tie wrapped around, holding his top - even though half of his upper body could be seen was exposed - and his white toga together. He also wore black sandals, much like the ones Natsu wore. On his right bicep, golden straps of leather crossed, right under the dark ink of the Alexandrus marking; fully there. Golden and ruby-red jewels hung from his neck, matching the earrings which you wore.

 

Both of you stared at one another, light blushes covering each other's faces. But this moment didn’t last long, the ground rippling as those same gates appeared, opening up. 

 

You didn’t want to walk in, but you didn’t have a choice. Chains shot out from the opening, grabbing a hold of your right wrist, the same happening to Katsuki’s left one. You tried stopping yourself from being dragged in, but the force behind them pulled you forwards. Katsuki’s hand grabbed your loose hand, squeezing it reassuringly. 

 

He nodded his head, letting you know that everything would be alright. 

 

Taking a deep breath, you began to run, pulling him along with you as you rushed in; the chains disappearing at the sight of you no longer being against entering. 

 

Katsuki smiled, holding your hand tightly as he also began to run. His strides were longer, the male not having to try that hard at attempting to keep up with you. As he continued to run, he found everything changing once more, the galaxy realm fading as green surrounded the both of you. In his other hand, he found a spear, a sword dangling from his waist. 

 

The sounds of hunting dogs growling and barking behind the two of you prompting him to pull you towards his side as he picked you up, his pace doing so as well. 

 

Everything was beginning to become clearer; trees, shrubs, and other forest critters surrounding the two of you. The sun was beginning to go down, light traces of its illuminating force disappearing. From behind you two, you could see smoke flying up, bits of that same village you saw now seeming to be burning down to the ground. 

 

Your hair, though pinned up, had some loose strands flying about in the wind as the ash-blonde jumped over the overgrown tree roots and in-the-way wild shrubs. 

 

Glancing at the dark shadows that seemed to be catching up quickly, you saw two larger figures approaching from the side. Squinting you could make out the shape of two horses and two riders. One was male and the other was female. And as the figures got closer, you could make out the two familiar hoods; Luxia and Virbus. The woman seemed to spot you, pointing in your direction as the horses quickly neared. 

 

Patting Katsuki’s shoulders, the boy - though somewhat bothered that you would distract him - glanced at what you were motioning towards. 

 

He watched as the female rider jumped onto the other horse, still holding onto the reins lightly as they approached the two of you. Gritting his teeth, Katsuki handed you the spear, getting ready to jump onto the horse. 

 

Katsuki took a firm hold of your waist, letting a small explosion go off as he caught some air under the two of you, him managing to land on the horse’s saddle. He quickly placed you in front of him, sliding you onto the saddle as he scooted back a bit. Because you had been tossed onto his shoulder, facing backward, you now sat facing the male. You had no option but to lean into him, hugging the front of his torso as his arms wrapped around you as he went to grab the reigns to lead the horse. 

 

“I didn’t know you were being accompanied by someone,” Luxia voiced out. 

 

Glancing at her, you attempted to respond but found your voice not working once more. So you simply nodded towards Katsuki, holding him tighter as the horse jumped. 

 

“Keep quiet, we are trying to avoid getting caught,” Virbus lightly scolded the girl, his hand grabbing hers as he lightly kissed her knuckles. 

 

They were trying to be as discrete as one could with grown steeds. 

 

The ash-blonde male before you whipped his head back, watching as the dogs began to snap at the horse; the mutts having caught up. He lightly unwrapped your fingers off of the spear, using the shaft to wack the animals away. But the number of hounds was beginning to get out of hand. 

 

Glancing behind him, he saw other hooded figures approaching. Vibus picked up on this feeling of being cornered, also looking behind him to see how many were on all of your tails. 

 

Virbus grimace, his eyes briefly meeting with Katsuki’s. The two of them knew what had to be done. 

 

Both males turned around, arms shooting out. In front of Virbus’s palm, a cobalt-colored magic circle appeared contrasting to that of Katsuki’s, his magic circle a golden-rust color. A bright beam of cobalt shot out, mixing with the ash-blonde’s powerful explosion-swirl. As the beam hit a tree, splinters flying everywhere, the explosion caused most of the hounds to back away. 

 

It seemed that the smoke covered your trails, the frightened horses bucking as they tried to throw you all off and run away, but they continued to run. 

 

You glanced at Luxia, watching as her eyes widened. Tilting your head back, you noticed that you all were heading towards a cliff. It seemed that the horses, even though blinded by the settling darkness, sensed the impending doom. Just as you went to tug on Katsuki, a huge tree root rose up, knocking both of you off the horse; the same happening to the two beside you. 

 

Katsuki wrapped his arms around you as you were sent flying and over the cliff. 

 

Both males moved quickly, sticking their respective spears into the dirt wall behind them. But the momentum and weight caused both of them to snap. You felt Katsuki bring you closer to him, the boy knowing that his explosions would only give away your positions; the same thought crossing Virbus as he realized that his magic was 1) not suited for this situation and 2) would give away their trail. 

 

Huffing, you moved your head, attempting to get most of your loose hair out of your face. 

 

The ground was nearing quickly, and you could feel Katsuki tensing. His eyes locked with your own, your firm nod letting him know that you had this. 

 

Snapping your fingers, galaxy-colored magic captured both of you and Katsuki, time slowing down enough for the male to move so that he would land correctly. Besides the two of you, a golden magic circle appeared on the floor, time slowing down as Luxia and Virbus touched the floor. The two of you glanced at one another, surprised with how similar your powers were. But the males didn’t give you both time to mull over this new information, seeing as once the spells disappeared, they began to run; both of you thrown over their shoulders as they haphazardly ran in the dark, the stars their only source of lighting. 

 

Blushing, you felt Katsuki’s hand lightly grip your thigh, his arm lazily thrown across your back. 

 

At some point a golden pendant fell out, your spatial magic swallowing it so as to not leave a trail, but this caused your hair to fall out; it flowing in the air. You move one of your hands to get some of the stands out of your face when you were thrown up, landing in Katsuki’s arms - bridal style - as the boy moved to jump onto a fallen tree trunk. 

 

Virbus ran across another tree trunk, Luxia also being held much like yourself. 

 

You watched how he looked over to Katsuki, both of them nodding as they jumped off once on the other side, dashing in opposite directions. Somehow both of them had communicated with one another, both of them knowing that the woman in their arms meant the world to them and that they could not risk getting caught. Yet they both had agreed to meet up further north, by morning time. All Virbus had done to communicate this was lightly drawn in the air what appeared to be like a large cave as the meeting point, but the magic outline quickly faded. 

 

The ash-blonde male continued to run, his stamina surprising you. He continued to jump over shrubs and bushes, only coming to a slow stop at a small clearing. 

 

Shaking the twigs and leaves out of your hair, pulling a few out of Katsuki’s, you tried to speak, finding that you could still not make a sound. This puzzled the male, his hands moving to inspect your face - him cupping your cheeks. You let him continue, enjoying the warmth of his palms. But before you could become too comfortable, you heard a twig snap, your hand reaching for the dangling sword on his hip and pulling it out.

 

Quickly, you spun, bringing the sword forward. Your hair flowed behind you beautifully, small sparks going off as metal rubbed against metal; the sound of them clashing ringing in the air. You pushed on the handle, using the force to push yourself up as you spun slightly to the left, your knee rising as you slammed it against the person’s jaw. The darkness - even though it didn’t let you see too clearly - did not hinder you from fighting well. 

 

You jumped back, turning to run when the unknown person rushed at you. Katsuki caught sight of the movement, the glint of the sword pissing him off. Without a moment to waste, he moved - pulling you into his chest as he crouched down, leg swinging under the unknown person who jumped up and over him. 

 

Katsuki grit his teeth, turning as he pushed back. Again the sword was swung at him and in response his hand shot out in front of him, an explosion going off. 

 

You watched as a golden shield appeared, shielding the sword wielder. Squinting your eyes, you could make out Luxia. 

 

A relieved sigh escaped your lips, you tugging for Katsuki to let go, but ultimately scrambling out of his hold and walking over as the moon’s light illuminated who you were. The woman also sighed, smacking Virbus on the arm. 

 

He had thought that it would be a better idea to double back and then head in a diagonal direction, having communicated the same plan to Katsuki. Yet it seemed his jumbled-up hand movements could only do so much, and Katsuki hadn’t double-backed as Virbus had planned. It just so happen that they ran into the two of you sooner than expected. 

 

Luxia was actually really impressed with the way you handled yourself against Virbus, and he was the best fighter she knew. 

 

Smiling, you rushed to give the older girl a hug. She accepted. 

 

“I am so happy you two are fine and well, but I think we should really go our separate ways now - the night’s darkness should be taken advantage of,” the woman lightly mumbled. 

 

You stared up at her, confused. She looked down, patting your head 

 

“My village, our people, they’re gone,” she softly spoke. “Virbus and I may very well be the last Alexandrians left, that is why we can’t stay together; those monsters- I-I’m the last hope we have, please understand.”

 

There was a small silence, your mind rushing, picturing the burning village. But also recalling the hooded men, white emblem embedded on their hoods blurry. It gave you the chills. You swallowed the lump in your throat. Turning slightly, your eyes met with Katsuki’s crimson ones, asking for him to say something.

 

“(F/n), we better get goin’ otherwise they’re goin’ to find us all, and I don’t need that crap,” Katsuki muttered, walking over to you. 

 

“Tsk.” 

 

“THE HELL YOU SAY?!” 

 

“NOTHIN’ YA’ PORCUPINE HEAD!” 

 

Both you and Luxia smacked the boys upside their heads. 

 

Shaking your head, you nodded at the girl, smiling one last time as you had a spatial orb open up, the golden pendant falling into your palm. With a final hug goodbye, you placed the object in her hand, the woman gripping onto it tightly after a while. You watched as she hesitantly took it, pulling it close to her chest. Eventually, she grew the strength to begin walking away, pulling Virbus along. She offered you a beautiful smile, her hair, and dress flowing softly in the air. 

 

“I hope we meet again.”

 

‘I hope so too,’ you thought. 

 

Chapter 49: Chapter 47

Chapter Text

 

You watched them disappear, along with them the solidarity of the world. Everything slowly began to fade, your galaxy realm replacing everything around you. Katsuki grabbed your wrist, pulling you into him as his hand came to rest on your waist. 

 

The gates’ doors appeared, this time they remained open. 

 

It was the ash-blonde who began to walk, tugging you along lightly. White puffy clouds and wisps floated around, but they were by no means as intimidating as before.

 

You both walked forward, inching past the golden gates just as they began to close. Turning to watch the giant gates close shut, the prominent Alexandrus symbol called out to you, your eyes not leaving the golden sign. The gates officially closed, a powerful and blinding light causing you to close your eyes shut. 

 

Katsuki watched in awe, it was a beautiful sight, but he was forced to close his eyes as well. When he felt the light flicker away, he opened his eyes, watching as a massive figure approached - a darkness with it. 

 

Slowly you opened your eyes, feeling Katsuki’s grip on you tighten. Glancing at the male, you went to question what was wrong but instantly felt that familiar dread crawling up your body. 

 

Your hands gripped onto the ash-blonde, slowly stepping back. Said male gripped you tighter, showing you that things would alright, but you knew better than to stay still in such a vulnerable place. Yet Katsuki refused to move, standing his ground. Both of you watching as the creature picked up the pace, the ground shaking as it approached. 

 

Swallowing the lump in your throat, you realized you didn’t have the strength to continue staring. Rather you hugged Katsuki, burring your head in his chest, shutting your eyes closed. The ash-blonde placed his chin on your head, his unoccupied hand shooting out as he prepared an explosion, but he froze as he felt the creature chuckle. It seemed as if it was only the ghost or aura of it, the thing going right through both of you, taking the last remains of this galaxy realm and leaving you both standing in Recovery Girl’s infirmary.

 

A heavy sigh escaped Katsuki as he let his body fall back onto one of the infirmary beds. Surprised, you held on tighter to him. 

 

The two of you just lay there; Katsuki in his tattered costume and you in a U.A. gym uniform. Everything was silent, the sudden trip having taken a toll on two of you, both physically and mentally. But in that moment, you let yourself be free, forgetting about everything wrong and just accepting all that was good. The ash-blonde felt so warm, you really couldn’t help but be slowly lulled into a small slumber. 

 

The male silently watched, a small smile gracing his lips. 

 

Leaning up, slowly, he managed to pick you up and lay you on the bed properly, him laying beside you. His arm wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer. He didn’t want to let go again, it scared him to think that all of this time that he spent pushing you away was for not and he didn’t want for things to continue that way. 

 

“I promise to be better for you,” he silently whispered, kissing your forehead. 

 

A small smile grew on your lips, the two of you resting a bit more. 



~ Back At Fairy Tail ~ 



Wendy sat at an off-corner table, munching on some fruit as she regained energy. The poor girl had been nocked out for a solid few days, and when she finally came to, she was busy attempting to gather as much information as possible. 

 

Both Erza and Levy sat in front of her; Lucy, Cana, and Juvia to the side. 

 

Gray and Natsu were sitting at some other table, sulking. Gajeel rolled his eyes at their demeanor, but secretly he was just as upset that there wasn’t much happening. He had come to see you as a younger sibling, not that he would admit to it. 

 

“So,” Lucy began, her knee bouncing. “What’s this I hear about a boyfriend? We can’t just gloss over this! ” 

 

Levy nodded, putting down her pen, having been working on a proper letter to send to the Magic Council. They couldn’t just show up unannounced. Even if Natsu had wanted to leave the very moment that everything had been explained to him.

 

The young slayer put her fork down, swallowing the last remains of food in her mouth before responding. She knew that the blonde was trying to lighten up the mood. But had been hoping to avoid the topic, having been successful the two previous attempts. 

 

“Oh, Bakugou-kun?” the girl tilted her head. 

 

“That’s his name? I thought it was Katsuki?” Erza questioned. 

 

“Yes, you are right. His name is Katsuki Bakugou,” Wendy nodded. 

 

The redhead hummed, her fingers tapping on the wooden table. 

 

“What’s he like?!” Cana questioned. 

 

The group was startled. Cana had snuck up on them, it seemed she too wanted to know all of the details. And it wasn’t long before other roaming guild members began to gather around. Wendy began to grow a little nervous; with all of the attention on her, she wasn’t sure she should be sharing such information. Yet she gave in to the constant pressure, answering Cana’s question as best as she could.

 

“W-well, he sort of reminds me of Natsu and Gray - mixed together.”

“So he has a temper,” the blonde sweatdropped. 

 

“And he is reserved?” Levy piped in with her own question. 

 

“The child has a temper alright,” Carla shook her head. “He’s got an explosive power to match that personality of his.” 

 

“Explosive?” both Natsu and Gray jumped into the conversation. 

 

Wendy nodded her head, explaining the basics of how the “other” world functioned. Because magic did not exist in this world, quirks - powers that could either result in physical attributes or those which can be emitted - were the equivalent. Quirks could merge, thus resulting in stronger ones. Although in some cases they didn’t always mix, more like appearing halfway and then mixing together to form a hybrid of sorts. In a way, it could be seen as having two quirks, and one could argue that the ash-blonde did have two - much like some would argue the same in regards to the fire-ice user. 

 

“Hold on, so his ‘quirk’ is called Explosion?” Natsu focused on this aspect of the conversation. 

 

“Yeah, flames for brains, keep up with the program,” Gray quipped. 

 

“THE HELL YA’ SAY, FROSTY THE SNOWMAN?!” 

 

“WHAT?! ‘YA WANNA GO?!” 

 

“ENOUGH!” Erza shouted, both males quickly hugging one another. 

 

“Oh, umm, Bakugou-kun can get angry a lot, but he means well,” Wendy thought out loud. “He really cares about (F/n)-chan, like a m-mate should,” she mumbled, blushing at the last part. 

 

Now everyone’s attention was back on Wendy. 

 

The girl shrunk under the scrutiny of it all. Scratching her neck nervously, she began to turn a bright red. All of the women stared at the young girl, somewhat understanding what she meant, were as the male dragonslayers were furious more so now than ever. 

 

“W-well, they’re soulmates; a rarity in that world, like magic here,” Wendy meekly continued. “They are bound to one another, I think it’s rather cute!” 

 

Wendy had become so flustered that she squeaked the last bit out.  

 

Erza hummed, smiling lightly. It was nice to know that you were not alone, that at the end of the day you had someone to run to. She prayed that this unknown person would be able to provide the comfort she could not. Sighing, the woman in armor clapped her hands. 

 

“(F/n) will not get back without a little help, let's get to work!” 

 

“Yeah!”

 

“Let's do this!” 

 

“Time for a manly rescue!!” 



~ Back to You ~ 



A few of your classmates had agreed to go shopping for the items which they were either missing or may possibly need for the trip. You couldn’t help but be convinced to come along. The girls had promised to take you shopping, somewhere nice, and here they were holding up their end of the bargain.  

 

And so the plans were set. 

 

The day offered wonderful weather, everyone meeting in the center of the mall. It had been hard to get Katsuki to agree, but he reluctantly came along. 

 

You had put on a dress that Midnight bought you a while back for finishing well on your finals. She even got you some black-heeled boots. The dress was nice in of itself, half of it was a creamy-white and the other was a light gray. In the middle, a gray piece of cloth wrapped itself around your middle section, meeting in the center, turning into a tie. The sleeves had small slits, giving it a cute flare. 

 

Katsuki wore a casual pair of cargo shorts, pairing them with a black tanktop, chains hanging from his shorts. Over his tanktop he had a white button-up shirt, the thing not at all buttoned up. 

 

The two of you had met up at your house. It was a rather… interesting event. Katsuki, as overconfident as he is, stumbled a bit on his proclamation of taking you out for the day. You couldn’t really blame the male, this was the first time he was meeting both of your parents in a non-school setting. Instead of being seen as his school teachers, the ash-blonde saw them as just your parents and they saw him as a teenage boy who was trying to steal their beloved daughter away from them. 

 

Long story short, and somewhat of a twist, it was your loud-mouthed father who played the bad cop, and your sleep-deprived dad who played the role of good cop. They even dressed for the part, it was a bit embarrassing, but it showed that they cared and that is all that truly mattered in your book. 

 

As you both left, you gave both of your fathers a good-bye kiss and hug, petting Panther Lily before leaving, hand in hand with Katsuki. It didn’t take long to get to the mall strip, spotting the group quickly.  

 

Smiling, you waved over to the group, the ash-blonde rolling his eyes, but smiling faintly. 

 

You grinned, returning everyone's hugs, all before you let go and walked back over to Katsuki. The male raked his eyes over you, liking the way you looked, taking in for the first time your appearance clearly and without the stress of both your fathers watching him like hawks. He couldn’t help the grin that appeared on his face. 

 

A few of your classmates began to talk, everyone going off and on about what they would need. 

 

“Well I need to get some more bandages,” you piped up. 

 

“It seems we all need different things,” Iida muttered. 

 

“Let’s all split up so that we can get what we need and then just meet up here at a given time!” Kirishima offered. 

 

“Hell yeah!” Mina jumped up. 

 

Nodding your head, you turned on your heel and began walking off with Katsuki right beside you. No one really questioned it, they all secretly had a hunch about what was going on, but no one dared to piss either one of you off. Besides, they had a betting pool running, no one wanted to ruin that. 

 

You began to hum, enjoying the myriad of shops and the presence of so many people. 

 

“So where to, hotshot?” you teased. 

 

“ ‘Ya said you needed bandages, so we’re goin’ to get you some shitty bandages,” he grumbled. 

 

Laughing, you reached for his hand. You were surprised to find his fingers intertwining with your own. His hand was warm, something you found comforting. 

 

The ash-blonde pulled you along, walking into a pharmacy. Silently, the two of you walked around, looking for some medical items you may need on the trip. Katsuki watched as you picked up a few items, grabbing two new rolls of bandages all the while you looked around for anything else that may be useful. 

 

“Hey, don’t your wrists hurt if you use your quirk too much?” you questioned the blonde. 

 

“Yeah, but it’s fine, don-” he was cut off. 

 

“Nope, I’ll get some medical bracers,” you responded. 

 

The ash-blonde sighed, knowing that there was no use in arguing with you. He followed behind you glancing at all of the different items in the store. You continued walking down the aisles, trading items for other better-priced ones. Looking at the small basket dangling from your hands, you decided that you had enough items for the trip. 

 

Glancing at the blonde, you nodded for him to come along. He grunted, leading the way to the cash register.

 

You reached for your bag, pulling out the little bit of spending money your fathers had given you, only to have your hand light smacked back as Katsuki paid for the items - his hand snatching the bag of items off the counter, and his other one gripping onto your hand. The male pulled you along, the ding of the door closing behind you prompting you to glance at him questioningly. 

 

He simply glanced down at you, leading you into another store. 

 

Looking around it, you noticed it was a sporting department. Katsuki lead you around, the boy seeming to search for something in particular. You simply followed behind him, eventually separating when you saw a pair of workout clothes. 

 

As you reached out to grab the red and gold-colored set, you heard alarms going off. 

 

Snapping your head up, you quickly searched for Katsuki’s spikey ash-blonde hair. Quickly, your eyes landed on the rushing form of the male, him grabbing onto your hand - fingers intertwining - as he began to lead you out of the store, whatever he was planning on getting, now forgotten. The two of you tried to run to the meet-up point but found everyone in a panicked state. 

 

You gripped Katsuki’s hand tighter, pulling him along as you jumped off the railing; both of you on the second story of the mall. The ash-blonde seemed to freak out, knowing that he wasn’t at liberty of using his quirk, but he instantly relaxed when he felt his body no longer zooming towards the floor. 

 

The both of you managed to land softly, your heeled boots clicking as you began to run towards the crowded area, knowing that that was your group's meet-up. 

 

Katsuki followed right behind you, his eyes scanning the area of civilians as they all ran around. Secretly hoping that no one noticed the jump and that your magic had been discreet enough to not arouse a constant hounding from authorities later on. 

 

As the two of you got closer to the cause of the commotion, you both saw the police tape stopping people from getting too far in. You managed to catch sight of Ochako’s bouncy brown locks and Izuku’s shaking form as he seemed to be struggling for breath. Just as you took a step closer, you felt Katsuki pull you back, the male shaking his head as he motioned for you to follow along and just call it a day. 

 

Knowing that sticking around wouldn’t do much good, you nodded, walking right beside the boy as the two of you walked on ahead. Your eyes, however, remained on the shaking greenette. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Izuku’s run-in with the League of Villains’ Shigaraki Tomura, left the boy a little shaken up, but this was pushed aside throughout the remaining last days of the first term. 

 

Everyone stood outside, right in front of the school. Class 1-B would be coming along on this training, and you were somewhat saddened to not see Wendy or Carla with them. But you reminded yourself that they were back home, hopefully figuring out a way for you to be brought back home. 

 

Glancing to your side, you ensured - mentally that is - that all of your clothing and items were in your suitcase. But you felt as if you were missing something, you just couldn’t put your finger on it. Shrugging, you looked back up, watching as Monoma - that is what his classmates called him - began to goad you all. Yet no one really said anything to him, the poor guy didn’t get to say much else before a ginger-haired girl smacked him. 

 

The sight caused you to laugh a little, memories of Erza smacking some sense into either Natsu or Gray flashing before you. Although, you were brought out of this fond musing as Iida began to yell, ordering for everyone to get onto the bus. 

 

You reached for your bag, walking over to the vehicle and loading it up, all before you got on. 

 

Walking down the aisle, you sat down beside Katsuki, the male glancing over to you - him ready to yell at whoever it was to get lost, that is until he saw you. You offered a smile, grinning as you made yourself comfortable on the seat. 

 

The ash-blonde somewhat smiled, internally happy that it was you and not some other annoying classmate. As the bus began to move, he noticed that you instantly became lulled by the movement. It wasn’t until he felt your head leaning on his shoulder that he felt his cheeks warm up, a prominent pink flush on them. 

 

Katsuki couldn’t help the goofy smile that tugged at his lips, his hand discreetly reaching for your own. He sighed contently when he felt you snuggle closer to him, your fingers intertwining with his own as he leaned back and closed his eyes. 

 

Who knew this peace would soon be interrupted. 

 

Chapter 50: Chapter 48

Chapter Text

 

A/N: Hello! I am back! Because of testing, I will be posting every two weeks or just randomly, hope you all understand - but school sucks. Any wayssssss, here is another chapter for you all! Let me know what you all think!

__________________________

“Wait, this isn’t a rest stop?” 

 

“Wait, where’s Class B?” 

 

All of your classmates grumbled. It seemed you all had only been on the road for an hour or so, everyone had guessed that this stop was nothing more than a bathroom break. 

 

“~WITH SPARKLING EYES, WE ROCK ON!~”

 

“~CUTE, CAT, STINGER!~” 

 

“~THE WILD & WILD~” 

 

“~PUSSY-CATS!!~” 

 

You looked to the two women, spotting them sporting cat-like themed attires. They had skirts with cattails coming out from behind, robotic cat ears, and huge paws. Everyone began to sweat, not liking when the raven-haired woman pointed at the far away area in which you all were supposed to stay at. 

 

Humming you, rocked on the balls of your feet, staring at the base of the mountain. 

 

“It’s 9:30 AM right now… If you kick it into high gear, it’ll be about 12…” the same raven-haired woman muttered. 

 

“Oh… no..” Kirishima walked back, Mina pulling on his arm, declaring that they all head back. 

 

Suddenly everyone began to start running back to the bus, you and Katsuki just stood, watching as people trampled over one another. 

 

“The kittens that don’t make it before 12:30 AM won’t be eating!” 

 

The ground began to rumble, the other woman crouching onto all four as her paw-covered palms landed on the ground. Everything rushed up, you found yourself running up ahead as you tried to avoid getting swept up in the goo-like ground. Katsuki ran right beside you, the two of you jumping over the cliff as everyone else was tossed over. 

 

You felt your hair flow wildly behind you as you fell. Your skirt fluttered in the air, the red tie smacking the side of your cheek as you continued to plummet down. 

 

Katsuki reached for you, his arm wrapping around your waist as he let out explosions to even out the fall. As the two of you landed, you found yourself in barely lit woods. There was this bad feeling in your gut, the ground continuing to move around. Suddenly there was a large roar that ripped out from the side. 

 

Turning, you saw poor Kouda trying to speak to the creature, but it was no use. 

 

Your hand shot out, palm glowing. A beam of galaxy-colored magic shot out, a large explosion going off as the creature was reduced to nothing more than clumps of dirt. 

 

More creatures rushed at you all, Katsuki letting a powerful explosion go off as his back touched your own. Izuku managed to smash through another creature, Iida following right behind him. The rest of your classmates were quick to pick up on what was going on, using their quirks to best defend themselves. 

 

You turned on your heel, beginning to sprint in the direction which you had been pointed towards. 

 

Katsuki was right on your tail, explosions leaving his palms as he tried to cover more ground. You continued to run, avoiding any creatures just to save your stamina, but there were too many. 

 

A creature rushed at you, fangs bared as it tried to take a bite out of you. You dodged to the side, instantly rushing at it as you jumped up, fist engulfed in magic as you laid a deadly blow to its head. The thing crumbled up, turning into dirt. 

 

Huffing, you took off again. 

 

You seemed to soar, even without your hero costume. Just as you were jumping over a large root, a huge rock-solid tail came smack down on top of you. A few of your classmates yelled out your name, thinking that you had been hurt, instead, they found that you blew the whole tail to smithereens. 

 

Grinning, you ran up the creature, jumping up as you spun, landing a solid battle-ax. A large explosion went off, leaving the forest shaking. Many of your nearby classmates had to cover themselves as chunks of dirt went flying about. 

 

This didn’t have you tired at all, rather your blood was pumping and you were ready for more. 

 

You watched as a group of creatures came at you, a good seven rushing at you. But this didn’t faze you, rather you dodged every attack, flipping over paws and whipping tails. Throughout all of this, you smiled, twirling as you jumped up into the air, palms coming in front of you as you let another beam of explosions rip. 

 

“Juniper Cannon!”

 

All of the creatures were reduced to lumps of dirt. 

 

Landing on the ground, you immediately took off, a few of your classmates still gobsmacked by your display of power. But you paid them no mind, instead, you ushered them to continue on. 

 

As you ran deeper into the forest, the more creatures you encountered. 

 

Backing up, you realized that a few of your classmates had been cornered. Ochaco was taking a moment to take deep breaths, trying to not throw up as Aoyama held onto his midsection. You grit your teeth, falling back to rush to help them out. The creature raised its paw, about to land a blow on them when you snapped your fingers. Both of them ended up where you had been, and you in their place. 

 

Bringing your fist up, a powerful explosion went off, smaller explosions going off at the sides of the large creature. 

 

The thing roared, charging at you, but you brought up your palm - a beam of explosions going off as the creature was shattered. Lumps of dirt littered the floor, you were left panting as you looked around to ensure that everyone else was doing fine. 

 

This was going to take a while. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Huffing, you fell onto your knees, happy that you had made it to camp. Your katana, which you had managed to store into your spatial pockets before leaving school grounds, clanked onto the floor as your palms rested on said floor. Katsuki panted right beside you, his hands twitching and his wrists aching. Your hand reached for his wrists, galaxy-colored magic coating them, a small sigh escaping his lips at the feel of the sting going away. 

 

Izuku and Iida tumbled out of the bushes, looks of pure and utter happiness at having made it to camp engulfing their faces. Shouto followed right behind them, smudges of dirt across his cheeks.

 

Letting go of Katsuki, you took a moment to gather yourself. Along the way to the camp, you had to stop and help a few of your struggling classmates, healing some of them while fighting hoard after hoard of creatures. You were glad that you could help your newfound Nakama, but it did take a toll on you. 

 

Suddenly you felt an arm wrap around your waist - your right hand picking your katana, quickly sheathing it, all before you just let your body go limp; only straightening out when a small grunt left Katsuki, a sign that his wrists still somewhat hurt. Again you reached out to finish healing him, but the boy slapped your hand away, offering you a small reassuring smile-scowl; it honestly puzzled you, but you accepted it nonetheless. 

 

“Congrats!! You all made it, granted it took you guys a few extra hours,” the raven-haired woman began. 

 

Looking behind you, you noticed other students filing out of the forest. 

 

“You guys are good… especially, you five… your lack of hesitation and indecisiveness… I take it that comes from the experiences you have acquired?” the blonde one spoke, her paw pointing towards Izuku, Iida, Shouto, Katsuki, and yourself.

 

Glancing at her, you noticed the woman licking her lips as she stared at both Katsuki and Shouto. Raising an eyebrow, you looked over to the ash-blonde who seemed too preoccupied with his wrists to notice what was going on. Just as you were about to offer to finish healing him once more, the blonde woman tossed herself towards Katsuki and Shouto, the two-toned male having stood right next to the ash-blonde - managed to evade the incoming blonde, scampering to the other side.

 

“~Nya! I’m anxious to see what’ll become of you guys three years from now!! I CALL DIBS RIGHT NOW! I CALL THE BLONDE ONE!!!~” 

 

Katsuki snapped his head up, cringing at the grown woman as she puckered her lips and rushed towards him. He watched as Shouto, covered his head, turning as he dodged the attack. The ash-blonde pulled you in front of him, hoping that the other blonde would get the idea that he was already taken, but instead, he found you being pushed to the side as she attempted to smoother him. 

 

Your right eye twitched, pissed off slightly at having been tossed to the side.  

 

Without even thinking about it, your right hand reached for your katana, your other hand landing on the ground as you flexed it, pushing your body up as your flipped, landing on your two feet in a crouched position. You seemed to disappear, the slight glint of your katana being the last thing anyone saw before you flashed right before the woman as your katana - the flat part - held her paws back. Your (e/c) eyes gleamed, a frown on your lips. 

 

He’s mine.” 

 

The older woman just simply laughed, thinking that it was just some childish school girl crush, but she was soon proven wrong. You looked pissed, not taking kindly to her laughing. 

 

A powerful magical aura released itself, the ground shaking as bits and pieces began to float up in the air. Thick purple-blue magic, with a golden undertone, covered your body - your hair floating up as you established your dominance. The woman stepped back, realizing that you were serious. In retrospect, you could destroy this whole camp and not break a sweat and it seemed that the blonde woman quickly understood, sweat dropping at your possessive nature. 

 

Your classmates watched, surprised by your change of character. Even Katsuki seemed to be frightened. 

 

I am so not getting on her bad side,’ everyone collectively thought. 

 

You only brought down your sword at the feel of Katsuki rubbing his soulmate mark softly. This soothed you, causing you to release whatever magical presence you had conjured up. Sheathing your katana, you let out a small ‘hmph’, turning to face the ash-blonde. 

 

The older woman sat on the floor, crying crocodile tears. She went on and on about finding a mate and how you had been mean to steal a potential one. 

 

“Mandalei,” you heard your father begin, “was she always this… hyper?” 

 

“She’s in a bit of a rush… being at the marrying age and umm, all of that, you know?” the raven-haired woman muttered. 

 

You kinda felt bad, and you wanted to apologize, but you really couldn’t bring yourself to in this case. Humming, you sat on the floor, staring as the blonde woman quickly recuperated, tossing herself at Izuku, the poor greenette going red as he ran away. 

 

A small laugh left you, maybe you had taken things a bit too far. But in that moment you couldn’t really control yourself, just letting your emotions take over. In reality, your body moved on its own, and that kind of scared you, but deep down, you hoped that Katsuki would react the same way if someone were to make a move on you. 

 

Glancing to the right, you saw a young kid walk up to Izuku. You watched him intensely, eyes locked on the smaller boy as he socked the greenette right in the family jewels. Quickly you shut your eyes, cringing on the inside on behalf of the poor boy. Iida, luckily, came to Izuku’s rescue, scolding the boy. But it turned out he had just as bad of a potty mouth as your ash-blonde soulmate. 

 

Sighing, you watched as the raven-haired woman motioned for everyone to head over to the dining hall. But you didn’t want to move, rather you let yourself just fall onto the ground, sprawling out. 

 

Katsuki crouched down, not even bothering to tell you to get up. He simply grabbed you, tossing you over his shoulder as he walked in. 

 

He got weird looks from some of the Class 1-A students, but he glared at them in response. 

 

The ash-blonde only let you go when you began squirming. You didn’t waste a second, walking over to wash your hands, then making a bee-line to the tables, quickly sitting down. Katsuki sat down to your left, Izuku hesitantly sitting on your right. He flinched when saw his childhood friend sit beside you, as a result, he was quick to wrap his arm around your waist and scoot you closer to him. 

 

All the while you gave thanks for the meal, and finally gave in to digging in. 

 

Once your tummy felt full, the girls began their chatting, pulling you along as they talked up the bathhouse at the end of the place. You waved goodbye to Katsuki, skipping along with the other girls to your sleeping area to get a change of clothes out for when you finish at the bathhouse. 

 

The sun was beginning to go down once everyone got out. 

 

You had a white fluffy towel wrapped around your body as you slowly took it off, your body submerging into the warm water. A relaxed sigh left your lips as you let your body release all of the tension within. Your hand reached to pull your hair out of its up-do, letting it fall and soak up in the water. 

 

Jirou sat next to you, laying her head back - against one of the many rocks - as she let her body go, her muscles relaxing. 

 

Although, the quiet was soon interrupted by a bouncing Mina. She pulled out a device, different from a phone, she called it a ‘zPod’ saying that she had some songs downloaded. Along with the small device, she pulled out a cube-like box, connecting the two as she looked for a song. Once she found the right one, she clicked on it, but before she really let the song play, she looked at you. 

 

Sighing, you cast a spell. A galaxy-colored bubble appeared for a second, all before blending into the background. Now your area was soundproof. The spell wasn’t too complicated and didn’t use up a lot of your magic, so you indulged in the pinkette’s wishes. 

 

Nodding, Mina clicked play on the device. 

 

The beats began bouncing off of the walls, hitting your sound-proof bubble. You instantly recognized the song, the pinkette had made you listen to it at least a hundred times. 

 

A few of the other girls began to squeal, knowing that the queen Ari herself was playing. 

 

“~You, you love it how I move you~” Mina began. 

 

“~You love how I touch you ~” you followed, swaying your hips as you danced along with the pinkette. 

 

“~My one, when all is said and done… You’ll believe god is a woman!~” Ochako and Jirou finally piped in. 

 

Momo laughed, grinning ear from ear as you four pulled Tsu and Hagakure into the singing and dancing mess. Water was splashing as you all fumbled around, pretending you were all in a music video. 

 

I don’t wanna waste no time, yeah

You ain’t got a one-track mind, yeah 

Have it any way you want, yeah

 

You continued to dance, grabbing onto Ochako’s hands as you twirled her in the water, dipping her as you then pulled her up and spun her one more time. Mina continued to sing along to the lyrics, making funny faces as Tsu lightly sang along, the girl had moved to sit next to Momo who hyped the rest of you. 

 

Ain’t nobody else can relate 

Boy, I like that you ain’t afraid

Baby, lay me down and let’s play 

I’m tellin’ you the way I like it, how I want it

 

All the girls continued to sway their hips to the music, some twirling, others just tossing up water. You sang along with Mina, getting into the swing of things. The pinkette had her back pressed up against your own, the both of you singing your hearts out - Jirou joining in as her beautiful vocals made the experience even better. 

 

So, baby, take my hand, save your soul

We can make it last, take it slow, hmm

 

Ochaco jumped, water rippling around her as she felt the beats of the music moving her. Momo, continued to lightly sway, twirling elegantly as Jirou spun her. Both girls had huge smiles, you couldn’t help but feel your heart swell at the thought of this fun never coming to an ending. 

 

“~But you’re different from the rest~” Ochaco continued, her cheeks lightly flushing pink. 

 

“~And boy, if you confess, you might get blessed… See if you deserve what comes next~” you followed along, emphasizing the word ‘boy.’ 

 

It seemed the girls caught onto both your and Ochaco’s way of singing those set of lyrics, knowing that you both were thinking of specific people. But before either one could say anything, you snapped your head in the direction of the boy’s side of the bathhouse, glancing at the wall. 

 

You all screamed, covering yourselves as you saw two figures - one of them falling back onto the other side and the other one on the wall passing out right after. Quickly, you got out, reaching for your white fluffy towel as your katana appeared in your hand, a random roll of bandages hastily cut, the piece being tied and covering your eyes. The girls watched as you jumped onto the top of the wall, a powerful magic aura radiating off of your form. 

 

“WHO THE HELL IS SNEAKING A PEAK!?” 

 

All of the chatter died down, the boys glancing up to see your form on the wall. A good few had the decency to look away, while the other few continued to stare for a bit longer. 

 

“YOU FUCKERS! LOOK AWAY BEFORE I BEAT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASSES!” Katsuki screamed. 

 

You heard explosions going off, guessing that the ash-blonde was going on a rampage. A few still looked in your direction, wanting to know what you would do. 

 

“You,” your dark aura grew, your katana pointing straight at Mineta. “You really think sneaking a peak is fun, huh? I’ll fucken slice your dick off and feed it to the dogs.” 

 

The boys watched as you sliced at the air, turning as you jumped back down. At first, nothing seemed to have happened, until they noticed the perverted grape’s towel be cut in half, the stone-made floor beside him cracking - a huge streak of broken pavement right next to him. If Mineta hadn’t passed out before, he sure had now from fear. 

 

All of the guys shivered at the thought of their manhoods being sliced off, wincing. They were definitely not messing with you. But just when they thought it couldn’t get worse, Katsuki continued on his rampage, sucker-punching anyone who had taken too long to look away. 

 

Mineta got it the worst. 



----------------------



As you jumped right back down, the messily wrapped bandage disappeared, your katana going as well. 

 

Looking at the other girls, you offered an evil smile, claiming that you had taken care of things. They all nodded, hugging you for defending them. 

 

You genuinely smiled, dipping yourself back into the water - for a last-minute soak. 

 

Mina lowered the volume on the music, beats bouncing softly on the walls - you having dropped your bubble. A few of the boys could pick up on the music being played, some of them bobbing their heads to whatever they heard. 

 

Everyone continued to talk, the conversations hushed so that the sounds of your voices wouldn’t be carried over. 

 

Eventually, it was time to get out, all of you whining at having to leave. But you picked up your towel, which had managed to dry a bit, and wrapped it around yourself. You all headed back to the changing room, pulling your pj's on and finally heading to your sleeping area. 

 

Grinning, you laid down, watching as the other girls shuffled in. Tomorrow was going to be rough. 

 

Chapter Text

It was too early, too damn early, to be up and about. 

 

You sluggishly got out of bed, heading over to your suitcase. Grabbing your UA tracksuit, you headed to the restroom. While inside, you pulled out an orange-red sports bra, only pulling it on once you had finished wrapping your chest in bandages. 

 

In your haste to get out quickly you didn’t zip up your jacket, just strolling out once you were done changing and freshening up. 

 

A yawn escaped your lips as you pulled on your jogging shoes - a new item that Midnight had also gifted you. Rubbing your eyes, you stood, walking slowly to the meeting area. 

 

“Didn’t get much sleep?” a voice popped in. 

 

Looking over your shoulder, you saw Katsuki strolling over to you, hands stuffed into his tracksuit’s pockets. You nodded, just wanting to go back inside and sleep in for a bit longer. The night had been a rather long one, the girls hadn’t let either you or Ochaco get some shut-eye until you both coughed up who those lyrics were meant for. 

 

Luckily, one of the Wild Wild Pussycats knocked on the door, warning that if you all didn’t hush up and get to sleep, there would be hell to pay for the following morning. Needless to say, you both escaped the ever pending interrogation. 

 

“Nope, the girls wanted to know something and wouldn’t stop pestering me,” you whined. 

 

Katsuki raised an eyebrow, his way of telling you to elaborate. He watched as a light blush coated your cheeks at the thought of explaining to him just what it was that the other girls wanted to know and what else had transpired. He snickered, grinning as flicked your forehead. 

 

“Get ‘yer head out the gutter,” he teased. 

 

“It was never there to begin with!” you countered, cheeks growing warmer. 

 

He laughed, walking on ahead as you followed behind. The boy liked teasing you, he enjoyed watching your cheeks puff out when you denied something embarrassing, the way the pink tint took a few minutes to completely disappear. Katsuki couldn’t deny that he was head over heels for you any longer. He felt as if every day there was something new to love about you. And he hoped you felt the same way. 

 

As the two of you walked over to the rest of the gathering class, you saw your father walking up to the class. He began to talk about how it had roughly been three months, the fourth one fast approaching, since the beginning of the first semester. It was finally time to see how much everyone had grown since then. 

 

He called over Katsuki, tossing him the same ball from the beginning of the year. 

 

You watched as the ash-blonde got ready to toss, performing the same prepping stretches before pulling his arm back, all before he snapped it forward. A powerful explosion went off, your jacket fluttering at the huge gusts of wind. A lot of your classmates were betting that he would get a kilometer at the very least, but much to everyone's surprise - even your own - the device in your father’s hand beeped “709.6 meters.” It really wasn’t that huge of an improvement from the beginning 705.2 meters. 

 

From there your father ushered for you all to follow him. He began to disperse everyone, having them work on strengthening their quirk. 

 

“Bakugou and Scarlet, you both will be working together,” your raven-haired father began. 

 

Both you and the ash-blonde glanced at one another, wondering just what your father had in store. 

 

“Bakugou, you have very little control over your stronger explosions, that won’t do. You are going to be releasing powerful explosions at a fast pace, submerging your hands into hot water - making it harder to sweat - in the process. But they must remain controlled and precise. The better you learn to control these explosions, the easier it will become to make stronger ones. But we can’t have you releasing uncontrolled explosions up into the air, that is where Scarlet comes in,” your father explained. 

 

“(F/n), you are going to be strengthening your territorial blocking, absorption, transferring, and releasing abilities. I am aware that you can heal yourself, so that will be a part of your training. You are to capture Bakugou’s explosions, absorb and transform them into magic which you can use; heal yourself and any two nearby injured students, then release a stronger controlled explosion from whatever else remains. From there, I would like you to train on your swordsmanship for at least an hour.” 

 

The two of you nodded, heading off to your respected areas. 

 

Katsuki got ready, bracing himself for what was to come, but before he could start, you handed him a pair of earplugs. The boy raised an eyebrow, but he put them in without arguing. He watched as you put a pair in your ears too. 

 

Giving him a thumbs up, the boy began, yelling at the top of his lungs. The grueling training officially beginning. 

 

.

.

.

.

 

You fell onto your sore butt, this being the fifth time you were knocked down. 

 

Your father was not holding back at all. Gritting your teeth, you picked up the wooden stick he had given you. Jumping onto your feet you ran at him, bringing your “sword” down as his scarf shot out to block. Having picked up on his fighting style by now, you backed away, summer-saluting to avoid the tricky tendrils which he called his capture weapon. 

 

Landing on all four, you darted to the left, circling him as you flipped over loose tendrils. 

 

When you found an opening, you rushed at him, your father doing the same. The two of you clashed, you finally managed to jab him with your “sword.” 

 

“Well done,” he congratulated. 

 

Grinning, you finally let yourself fall flat on the ground, not caring about getting all messy. 

 

“Alright everyone, great job on today’s training!” Ragdoll - one of the Wild Wild Pussycats - yelled out. “Now if you want to eat, get off your asses and make it yourself!!!”

 

Everyone began to disperse themselves, you headed off to begin cutting some vegetables, when you heard Mina calling out for help on lighting the fire under some outside stove ovens. 

 

You watched as Shouto strolled over, lighting it up with ease. He even smiled at the small amounts of praise he received. It was nice to see everyone getting along so well together, even Katsuki seemed to be letting go and just enjoying himself. Even if he was yelling as he sliced up any and all vegetables handed to him. 

 

Walking over to Momo, you handed her the needed items so that she could finish the curry she was preparing. 

 

All in all the food was great, everyone was glad that the second day had gone well.

 

 

----------------------------------

 

You sat on the floor, meditating as you connected with the environment around you. Your father had you healing everyone on camp now, boosting their stamina up. This was so that you could raise your magic levels - expanding your magical container you reasoned.

 

It was the second day of training, and it was just as grueling as the day before. 

 

A beautiful galaxy-colored energy surrounded your figure, hair flowing up as you continued providing support. 

 

It was a difficult thing to do, but you seemed to be managing just fine. A few of your classmates would oftentimes glance over, making sure that you weren’t over-exerting yourself. But they would quickly look away at the sight of your father glaring at them for stopping their training. They worried that this may be pushing you too much, yet they couldn’t particularly say anything seeing as you didn’t look like you were struggling. 

 

Huffing, you felt your magic begin to flicker, but you pushed through. 

 

More magic began to be pumped out, your classmates feeling the change in your healing magic. They seemed to be getting healed quicker, their stamina seeming to get longer. 

 

Glancing back towards you, they noticed a golden circle above you, your eyes shining with golden characters. They had seen this before, it was just like when you had lost control. Aizawa rushed over to you, thinking that maybe he had pushed you too hard, but you put your hand up, showing him that you were still in control, the sight of your (e/c) eyes - not dulled completely- assuring him that you were in control. 

 

He watched as you not only healed the people around but the wildlife around you as well. Once wilting flowers flourished, splotches of dirt suddenly had tufts of green popping out. 

 

You smiled at him, assuring him that everything really was fine. 

 

For how long you held this spell, it was anyone's guess. But it was a short period of time in reality, though for you it felt like an eternity. 

 

Slowly, you began to let your spell come to an end, feeling yourself having reached your limit. Taking a deep breath, you stood up, stumbling a bit as you began to walk towards the rest of your classmates. A few class B students - who had joined you all the previous day - began to follow you back, them having ended their training for the second day. 

 

Stretching, you walked over to the prepping tables, watching as others slowly made their way over to help with the preparing of the third day’s meal. 

 

Everyone laughed, sharing stories, and just overall working together to get the task done. It wasn’t long before everyone was being fed. You walked over to Katsuki, plopping down right beside him as you gave thanks for the meal and then finally dug in. The ash-blonde brushed his fingers lightly against your own, his way of telling you that you did a good job today. 

 

Smiling, you gripped onto his hand. 

 

Katsuki smiled right back, all before his usual scowl settled in as others approached the table. The chatter continued to grow in pitch, all before settling into a pleasant murmuring as the sun began to go down. You all watched the beautiful colors. Sighing, you stretched out your limbs, your shorts softly rubbing against your thighs as you stood up, heading to wash your plate. 

 

Everyone had headed to take a shower, changing into more comfortable clothes for later activities. 

 

You wore an off-the-shoulder red top, it looked like a button-up shirt, but the buttons were there just for the sake of style. Two strings of the shirt were tied in the middle, the thing exposing a small amount of your waist. Your shorts were black, stopping mid-thigh. You wore your sandals, having packed them just in case. 

 

“Now that our stomachs are full and dishes clean, next up is…” 

 

“THE TEST OF COURAGE!!” Mina shouted. 

 

“Correction,” your father cut off, “the Test of Courage for those who passed, but the remedial bunch are going to have a review lesson with me starting right now.” 

 

Mina’s eyes grew in size, turning on the heel of her sneakers as she made a run for it. But your father was prepared, his capture weapon shooting out to wrap around her, the pinkette beginning to wail as the other boys began yelling for someone to come and save them as your father dragged them away. You wished you could help, but you couldn’t interfere, only offering an apologetic smile. 

 

As you stared at the group retreating, it was the ash-blonde who softly gripped your shoulder. Katsuki led you over to where everyone else was, the whole group gathering together as the rules were explained. It seemed that each class would take turns at scaring one another, using quirks to amp the scare factor, but no harm was to come to either party throughout this all. And it seemed your class was first at walking through, in groups of two. 

 

And because five members had been dragged away, there should have been an even number of players. 

 

“I would like to sit out,” someone voiced out. 

 

Glancing back, you noticed Koda sheepishly looking down at the ground. A small flush covered his face, he seemed a bit embarrassed at not wanting to take a shot at the experience. 

 

“Hmm, I guess we will have a pair of three then,” Mandalei mumbled. 

 

“Leave it to me!” Pikiebob jumped. 

 

Nodding, the raven-haired woman began to walk off, heading off to the other end to ensure that all students played fair. 

 

Everyone was numbered off, each one of them receiving a numbered piece of paper. 

 

You looked down at it, finding that you had gotten the number 3. Glancing at the other people nearby, you noticed that Shouto also had a number 3  printed on his piece of paper. Skipping over to him, you waved the paper. The two-toned male smiled, happy to be paired with someone tolerable. 

 

Just as the male was somewhat celebrating, he was brought out of his stupor at the sight of the explosive blonde walking over with a paper labeled 3. The male was grinning from ear to ear at the thought of you being on his team, but at the sight of Shouto, he turned to get someone else to take him so that it would just be you two rather than having the two-toned male following along as a third wheel. 

 

Although there was no such luck, the groups were formed and there was no going back. 

 

As the teams began to head in, you waited with bated breath. You watched as teams one and two went in, counting down the seconds until it would be your group's turn. Shouto and Katsuki glared at one another, not liking the idea of being on the same team, but they went along with it; just for the sake of the activity. 

 

Finally, Pikiebob let you three through, wishing you guys the best of luck. 

 

Walking in ahead of the two boys, you looked around, noticing how quiet and peaceful the night was. You could hear the sound of crickets chirping, and the occasional hoot of an owl. 

 

The path was lit by the night sky, everything reminded you of a night in the Magnolia Forest. Memories of your small cabin-like home on top of a mountainside flooded your wondering brain. You couldn’t help be relish in the somewhat familiar and comforting presence of the night, a sigh escaping your lips as you continued your nightly stroll - having forgotten about the activity at hand. 

 

Katsuki and Shouto followed along, both of them silent and on alert. They were aware that Class B students would be around, ready to pounce, but you didn’t seem to care. At least that is what they thought, you seemed too relaxed, it was almost as if you had blanked on the activity.  

 

Just as you lot were crossing by two weird-shaped trees, the ground began to move. 

 

You jumped back, a small - startled - yelp leaving your lips as you retreated. Katsuki glanced down, his frown unmoving, but his eyes telling you that he, too, had been taken off guard. Shouto continued walked, looking down with a straight face at the student who popped out. 

 

“Oh,” was the only thing that came out of him. 

 

The two-toned male’s response had you laughing, his reaction a priceless one. Shouto glanced back at you, not understanding why you were laughing. 

 

“Ah-ha, I’m not laughing at you, I’m laughing at your reaction,” you clarified, wheezing out. 

 

Shouto slowly nodded, continuing to walk on ahead as you followed behind him, jumping up and down as you rambled on about how hilarious the previous scene had been. The two-toned male didn’t exactly understand why it had been so “funny” so he asked a few questions, you answering as best as you could. 

 

This angered Katsuki, his teeth showing themselves as he lightly growled - stopping right behind the two of you. 

 

He didn’t want to admit that he was angry, much less jealous of the icy-hot bastard, but you seemed to really be pushing his buttons. The male watched as you continued to talk with the other boy, walking backward as you went on and on about how much of a comedian Shouto was. Katsuki didn’t like that you were praising the ice-fire user. But he kept quiet, just watching. 

 

As you continued to talk, you suddenly felt as if there were eyes watching you. You quickly shut your mouth, turning around to see if anyone was hiding in the woods. 

 

Shouto gave you a weird look, the boy shrugging off your tense form as he went to take another step, but you put your hand out, stopping him from continuing. Katsuki came to halt on your right, his crimson eyes scanning the area around you three. He knew you wouldn’t seriously just stop unless you felt you were in danger. Your skills are incredible, both boys could give you that much credit. 

 

Everything was quiet, the only sounds being the ones that the forest produced. It was too peaceful, and this unsettling feeling was settling in on you three. Eventually, the sound of a few twigs snapping had you all peering into the woods for a closer look, all in battle stances.

 

You watched as a boy came tumbling out from the bushes, his breath was labored. 

 

“Fire, th-there’s fire everywhere, p-plea-,” he passed out. 

 

Without thinking about it you ran over to him, checking that he had a pulse. He reeked of a certain smell, you only managed to catch a whiff before you brought your hand up to cover your nose; you were willing to bet it was some type of poison. 

 

Your galaxy magic engulfed him, healing him slightly, but seeing as you lot were still in the danger zone, it may prove for not if you proceed to heal him further than necessary, yet the poison and smoke continued to fill the air. Shouto walked over, both you and Katsuki helped put the boy on his back. All of this greatly worried you. 

 

Humming, you peaked into the woods, a loose strand of hair softly framing your face. 

 

No one else seemed to be nearby, but the bright light of glowing blue flames grew in the distance. The heat was becoming unbearable, and the darn thing was still a good few kilometers away.

 

You backed away from the edge, motioning for all four of you to stick close and keep advancing. 

 

All of you were on high alert; secretly hoping for a pro-hero to show up and alert you all to what was going on. Your mind was reeling with all possibilities of what was going on. The midpoint was nearer than you hoped, offering you a small shrivel of relief as you all neared. 

 

But the sudden rustle of leaves brought you to a stop. And the popping of a blonde head had you gripping at your chest. It was quite the fright. 

 

“Dear Mavis, that scared me,” you huffed, watching as Ragdoll scratched the back of her neck sheepishly.

 

But the woman was on a time crunch, she had to alert as many students as possible that they all needed to flee and leave things to the pros. 

 

“I need you all to head to the facility… avoid heading to the goal point, the villains are bound to be waiting there.” 

 

And just like that she ran off, yelling that she had to get to as many students as possible. You all watched her, noticing that she was quick to disappear into the night. Even as you four - three really considering one of the boys was knocked out - continued to advance, there was a horrible feeling settling in your gut, worse than before. 

 

The same feeling you got just before being teleported away from all of your comrades; when you thought Gajeel had died. It wasn’t pleasant at all. 

 

“Let’s cut through here,” Shouto offered. 

 

“DON’T ORDER ME AROU-” Katsuki stopped, his eyes snapping onto the figure up ahead. 

 

Galaxy-colored magic covered your hand, your katana appearing. You tied it around your waist, looping it through belt loops of your shorts. Once you ensured that everything was secure enough, you walked in front of the two frozen males. 

 

“Who are you? State your name,” you approached. 

 

“Hold on,” Katsuki placed a hand on your shoulder. 

 

“Such beautiful flesh. Ahh… seduce me no longer… Hmmm, I have work to do.” 

 

You stepped back, the creature turning to look at you three. There were chains and whatnots all over his body, all of them pulling at his mouth. He had no eyes, at least none which were visible. Your hand reached for your katana, getting into position to engage in battle. 

 

Katsuki put himself in front of you, his hands igniting to life as small explosions went off - a warning of sorts.

 

“Both Class A and B students have permission to engage in combat with the enemy, I repeat, permission to engage… Pro-Hero Eraserhead has authorized all students to defend themselves!” there was a pause. “We have also figured out that the villains are after the student named Kacchan; please make your way to safety!!”

 

This statement seemed to piss off Katsuki, the blonde male growing irritated. Just as he had taken a step forward, the man up front launched winding blades - it seemed - which began to shapeshift and grow. These things came at both you and Shouto, trying to impale you both and make it easier to take the ash-blonde. 

 

Running in front of the said blonde, you pushed him back, the male falling onto his ass, Shouto forming an ice wall as you pulled out your katana. You brought the sword down, clashing with what you now identified as the man’s teeth, turned blades.

 

You pushed back, managing to slice through some. But it seemed that he could continue moving, carrying his body up into the air as you continued to dodge and/or breakthrough some other shapeshifting teeth. Gritting your teeth, you jumped, landing on a slicing-like dagger. You ensured you had a solid grip, beginning to climb up to the man, metal clashing with his quickly zipping teeth. 

 

Just as you had managed to jump to the left, another blade-shaped tooth came in front of you. Your left leg lifted itself, managing to hit the dull side and push you away. But now that you were no longer holding onto something, you began to fall. 

 

More bladed teeth shot at you, dividing and simply moving too sporadically for you to follow in such a poorly lit environment. 

 

A hiss left your lips as you felt two blades pass by, scratching your exposed legs.

 

Your hair whipped wildly in the wind, the sight of smoke off in the distant such an ugly reminder of the true danger you all felt.  

 

“JUNIPER CANON: ETHERION BLAST!!” 

 

A large magical circle showed itself, right in front of your outstretched left arm. Following right after it were four more circles, all spinning as huge blast after blast followed. All that could be seen was a beam of purple, galaxies, and stars swirling in it. Blue sparks surrounded them, acting much like lightning. The blast was so strong that you were sent reeling back, your eyes shutting in order to keep the dust out from your eyes. 

 

Katsuki watched; both him and the icy-hot male left with their mouths touching the floor. They were shell shocked, watching as trees were ripped out of the ground and blown away, there was no possible way that that villain had survived such a large-scale attack. 

 

As the air began to clear, they could make out your falling form, Katsuki being quick to use his explosions to shoot up and catch you. 

 

A small ‘oomph' escaped your lips as you collided with Katsuki. 

 

He managed to level you both out, landing on some broken branches and then leaping behind the safety of Shouto’s ice wall. The ash-blonde was quick to look over your injuries, lifting your arms, noticing small scratches on them all before he then glanced at your bleeding thighs and calves. 

 

Just as he was about to stand, more bladed teeth came slamming into the ice wall, shattering bits and pieces of it. 

 

“H-How is he alive?!” you questioned. 

 

“Did you really think I would be so foolish to get caught?! YOU WILL PAY FOR INTERFERING LITTLE GIRL!!  ” 

 

You grit your teeth, quickly bringing up your katana as it clashed with some more bladed teeth. He was strong you would give him that. 

 

Huffing, you went to stand, legs shaking and suddenly giving out. Your hand began to shake, you couldn’t even hold your sword, the thing clattering onto the floor. Everything was beginning to get blurry, the air seeming to leave your lips quicker than it could be replaced. 

 

It was the UA hall incident all over again, and you knew your time was coming to an end. 

Chapter Text

 

“Oh, dear Mavis,” you grunted out, falling face-first onto the floor as your limbs went numb. 

 

“(F/n)!” both males shouted. 

 

Just as the crazed man shot more bladed teeth, a large shadowed claw destroyed them, pushing him back. From the corner of your eye, you saw an injured Izuku on Shouji’s back. 

 

“K-Kacchan, Todoroki - Scarlet-san! Oh no, is she alright?!” the greenette panicked. 

 

The ash-blonde had come to rest beside you, scooping you into his arms as he tried to soothe the pain that was shooting all throughout your body. 

 

“N-no, fo-ocuse on the villain,” you breathed out, voice hoarse.

 

“Like fucking hell-” Katsuki was cut off. 

 

“WATCH OUT!!” Izuku shouted. 

 

A dark-shadowed claw came crashing down, Katsuki only managing to barely dodge. It was clear to you, even in this hazed state, that Tokoyami had lost control of Dark Shadow, but there was nothing that you could do at the moment. Your body didn’t feel like your own, everything hurt, it felt as if burning needles were piercing your skin. 

 

The ash-blonde jumped back, watching as Dark Shadow continued its rampage. It was undoubtedly fighting off the villain for you all. 

 

But at that exact moment, all Katsuki could think about was how your time was running shorter than what had been promised. It was driving him insane, knowing that you were nearing death’s doorstep and it was him who seemed to deliver you to the front door. 

 

Shouto moved to the other side, trying to avoid getting caught in the crossfire, his other hand grabbing onto your fallen katana. But it was getting increasingly harder to dodge the falling and toppling over trees, for both Katsuki and Shouto. 

 

Luckily, Dark Shadow managed to take down the villain, but he was now going back to attacking you all. If no one helped Tokoyami calm Dark Shadow down, then you all would be done for.  

 

Even in the midst of all this chaos and confusion, you all were able to regroup. Both the fire and explosion users used their quirks to create light. And while you couldn’t do anything at the moment, you couldn’t help but be glad that Katsuki would have someone looking over him, now more than ever. 

 

All the while, Katsuki never let you go. Holding you tightly against him as you closed your eyes shut, just trying to make it out of this. 

 

“K-Kacchan, we can escort you back, but you need to remain in the mi-” Izu-kun was cut off. 

 

“I DON’T NEED ‘YER SHITTY PROTECTING!!” 

 

“Bakugou now is no time for you to be difficult. With this lineup, we are the best chance of getting both you and Scarlet-san back to safety.” Shouto countered. 

 

“THE HELL ‘YA SAYING, YOU ICY-HOT BASTARD?! I CAN TAKE CARE OF THE BOTH OF US JUST FINE!”

 

“S-stop being so difficu- ah!” your face scrunched up, those familiar markings appearing on your skin - crawling slowly up your body. 

 

“Shit, just hold on,” Katsuki softened his voice. 

 

The other males just watched, entranced by how soft-spoken the explosive blonde had gotten. It seemed that he tried to be better, in all aspects - his brash personality included - when it came to you. 

 

“Let’s get going, we have to move quickly,” Izu-kun finally voiced. 

 

Everyone nodded, beginning to cut through the forest. This was the best option at the moment, the whole objective being to not get caught. 

 

All the while the boys moved silently, your heavy breathing was the only thing that cut through the night. You didn’t seem to be getting better, and this startled Katsuki. He had never seen you turn this ghostly pale before. You could only lightly grip at his shirt, laying your head against his chest as your eyes remained closed. 

 

The ash-blonde followed closely behind the group, his main focus on you. 

 

As a nightly chill fell upon your group, you could only sense the slight goosebumps that traveled up your spine. The cold felt nice against your burning-up figure, a small sigh leaving your lips as you continued to cling onto Katsuki. 

 

Said male glanced down at you every once in a while, noticing the sweat beading near your forehead - the occasional heavy drop running down your face. 

 

As you all continued walking through the woods, hopping over bushes and tree roots, the sound of battle and other students filled your ears. It seemed the closer you lot got, the clearer you could make out that the students who were yelling were female. This caused the boys up front to pick up the pace; them failing to notice that the ash-blonde fell behind. 

 

The sound of a twig snapping had Katsuki snapping his head up, noticing that the group had put a bit of distance between the two of you. 

 

You could sense the tension in the air, feel the way the ash-blonde gripped you tighter as his eyes scrutinized the seemingly calm woods. There was something wrong, you both were in danger that much you knew, but the male more so than you at the current moment. 

 

As you opened your eyes, (e/c) eyes met with a horrifying mask. 

 

Your body shook, pupils were blown wide as the figure motioned for you to stay quiet. Katsuki noticed the way you began to shake, glancing down at you - game over. 

 

A soundless, yet nevertheless horrified, scream left your lips as your body tumbled down onto the ground. You couldn’t move, everything hurt way too much. The man laughed, tossing two marble-like objects up and into his palms. Your eyes faintly made out a blue-colored one, this having a lighter shade than the other, a small voice telling you that that was your explosive soulmate. 

 

You were forced to watch as the man walked away, leaving you on the forest floor. 

 

‘Move, MOVE DAMN IT!’ you internally screamed, your muscles flexing. 

 

Nothing would move, your face was smushed against the floor - body limp. 

 

Tears began to fall down your cheeks, wetting the floor as you continued to struggle to get up. But the harder you tried, the stronger the pains and aches grew. You could feel the same marking running up your body, inching slowly, and painfully at that. For once in your life, you felt useless. 

 

You couldn’t bring yourself to let Katsuki go, to fall into the hands of the villains. 

 

‘COME ON! PLEASE, MOVE PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU, PLEASE, ANYBODY!’ 

 

Can you push past the pain? How far are you willing to go for that boy? 

 

It was that same voice, that same damn voice that had taunted you. The creature was back, and all it was doing was reminding you of what was at stake. 

 

What are you willing to give up for him, hmm?

 

‘ANYTHING! I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING FOR HIM, PLEAS-’ you were cut off, eyes having shut tight at the slight gust of wind and blowing of dirt. 

 

How about time? The time left for you here…

 

You didn’t know what to say. Just what did this mean. Was he referring to your life? Yet, the real question was, were you really ready to give everything up for him? Deep down you knew the answer, knew what he had come to mean…

 

‘How much time would I have left?’

 

How long can you hold out for, Alexandrus?

 

‘Long enough to rescue him.’ 

 

‘Long enough to see him one last time and say goodbye…’ you thought to yourself, tears pouring down your cheeks. 

 

The pain will continue to grow, but you will be able to move. Use your last remaining magic wisely… until next time...

 

It took a few seconds before you could breathe properly again, the markings all disappearing into a small circle on the bottom of your left wrist. Two slashed-looking snake bite-like dots lingered under the circle, the things seeming to pulse. 

 

But you couldn’t just waste time here, you had to find Katsuki. 

 

Pushing off the ground, you could feel the same pain. Yet you pushed past it, standing up. Your heart was racing, but it seemed to know where your explosive soulmate had been taken. You began to run, jumping over bushes and stumbling through the dark. 

 

Every step hurt more than the last, your muscles screaming for you to stop. 

 

Yet you couldn’t. You continued to run, breath coming out in ragged pants. Your ears rang, your vision was somewhat blurred, but you grit your teeth and moved forwards. 

 

This couldn’t be the end. You wouldn’t allow for it to end like this. Katsuki needed to know that you would always be there for him, but most importantly you had to make sure that he was safe. Your feelings had grown to be so strong, that it surprised you; mind running circles and thoughts racing as you ran. 

 

At the sound of yelling, you picked up the speed. It sounded like Izuku and Shouto. 

 

Everything was moving too fast for you; the disgusting vile of goop that wished to escape your mouth made you almost come to a complete halt. Your hands shook, it all felt like a dream, a horrible dream. As you neared an opening, you could see other villains there, all of them holding a crazed look as they fought off your classmates. 

 

You attempted to move your legs quicker, but they were already going as fast as they possibly could. 

 

The sight of a dark purple swirl had you sobbing again, tears rolling down your cheeks and off your chin; anger and disappointment swirling on and about. You watched as other villains stepped through, taunting your fellow classmates. Izuku was lying face down, unable to move as he was forced to watch his childhood friend slip through his fingers. And you could understand how helpless he felt at that exact moment. 

 

Jumping over the last bush, you appeared in the opening, managing to steal your katana that Shouto still carried with him. You tossed the thing at the opening, hoping to swap positions with the item and be carried into that warp, but it was all too little, too late. 

 

Katsuki stared wide-eyed, his hand reaching out to grasp your own, only to have the masked man’s arm push against his. You watched as he shook his head, him telling you to stay back. 

 

The masked man waved goodbye, seemingly smiling cheekily as he blew you a kiss. 

 

Your katana landed on the ground, sticking up in the air. You stumbled, crashing onto the floor as you let out the most pained cry anyone had ever heard. Your fists pounded on the ground, cracks forming. 

 

“NOOOO! DAMN IT! DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!” you continued to yell, crying harder than before. 

 

It hurt too much to move, but you continued your assault on the floor. Shouto had to come up and physically pull you away. But you squirmed, jabbing him in the stomach as you managed to make a run for it. 

 

You ran past the boys, grabbing your katana and sheathing it as you ran off into the woods and into the night. 

 

All that ran past your mind was to save him, no matter the cost. 

 

Even without the slightest clue as to where you were heading, there was this tug at your heart that let you know in what direction to run in. Tears still streamed down your face, flying off your cheeks and onto the forest ground. You knew this was reckless, something Erza would scold you for, but at that moment, your feelings had taken a hold of all rationality - legs lifting and then falling, feet pounding on the forest ground as you continued to run. 

 

It was dark, the only thing illuminating your path being the moon and the shining stars. 

 

But none of this hindered your determination or pace. Regardless of the times in which you stumbled, narrowly missing crashing onto the ground, and managing to steady yourself on tree trucks as you ran by, you pushed forward. 

 

The calls for your name had long since dried out, your classmates had been left behind as you continued to sprint. You could hear the sound of things flying overhead, Mina had pointed one out before to you, calling the thing a helicopter. The girl had explained that news reporters and law enforcement tended to use them the most. If that was the case, then these helicopters were scouting the area for anyone who may be injured, or any remaining villains. 

 

There was also the risk of getting caught. This thought causing you to run faster, ignoring the burning in your lungs. 

 

Your mind was spinning, but you did not have the luxury of taking a moment to just breathe and reflect on what had happened. The thought of the ash-blonde’s distraught face as he saw you before he disappeared causing your heart to ache. You could only grit your teeth, attempting at pinpointing where he may be, attempting to open territorial portals, but you only seemed to be waste energy, time, and magic. Yet you continued until eventually, a solid portal appeared - golden characters swimming in your (e/c) eyes. 

 

Without a second thought, you jumped through, rolling onto your back and then onto your feet once on the other side. You were inside an unknown building, everything dark and shrouded in mystery. 

 

Drawing out your katana, you silently ventured further. 

 

Everything was quiet and dark, causing you to tense up more so than before. The place was a decent hideout, with all the turns and twists, anyone could get lost, but you followed your gut - your soulmate bond leading the way. 

 

Eventually, you came to a wooden door. 

 

You pressed your ear against the thing, hearing light murmurs. Taking a deep breath, you prepared yourself for whatever may be waiting on the other side. Every bone and muscle in your body ached, but you focussed on the overall goal of this mission, you reminded yourself who it was that you were fighting for. 

 

Slicing the air with your katana, a portal appeared. Jumping in, you crossed onto the other side. You were quickly met with metal clashing against metal. A girl with blonde buns grinning ear from ear as her knife met with your sword. She seemed to be happy at the sight of another sharp object. 

 

“Oh! This is so cute!!! I can’t wait to watch some of your pretty blood pour out!!” she exclaimed, her other hand finding another knife. 

 

She swung at you, laughing as you backed away, going on and on about how the two of you could become best friends. But you paid her no mind, rather looking around.

 

Your eyes did a quick scan of the room, noticing all of the shocked looks. 

 

Huffing, you ducked as the girl brought both knives out in a jabbing motion. You stuck out your leg, tripping the girl as you lowered yourself, her face turning into an ‘oh’ one. As your leg swept at hers, you twisted your body in order to lunge at her and bringing your right knee up. Your left hand managed to get a grip on her hair as you pushed on her head, slamming it right on your knee. The girl grunted, the sound of something cracking ringing in the air. 

 

Bringing your left leg up, you managed to land a solid blow on the blonde, an explosion going off as she cried out in pain. You lightly hissed, feeling a billion of boiling hot needles prickling at your skin. It seemed that any attack was a double edge sword for you. 

 

Jumping back, you dodged an aimed fire attack. 

 

The blue flames managed to singe your shirt, a part of the sleeve turning into ashes as it fell down, but it wasn’t all that bad. But these flames were the hottest ones you had felt in a while. You knew not to overestimate the villain, multiple galaxy-colored orbs appearing as they exploded, a trick you had picked up from Minerva and one you also liked when stuck in such tricky situations like these. The guy grunted, not knowing how to stop the sudden assault on his body. He had no idea where all of these attacks were coming from. 

 

Just as you were backing away, sword drawn, two masked men jumped at the chance of taking you down. You knew one of them had the power to turn you into a little marble, knowing you had to stay as far away from him. 

 

Instantly, your fingers snapped, trading places with the one on the right. You watched as the man with the tophat touched his comrade, turning him into a marble. His voice coming out with a shocked undertone as he questioned just what had happened. 

 

His distraction, regardless of how small, was enough for you to run at him, katana out for a strike. But just as you got too close, a portal opened under you, causing you to tumble through it and out of one on top. You knew that if you didn’t get out of this, then you would be stuck in a constant fall. 

 

Quickly, you tossed your katana, the thing narrowly missing the scarred man. His eyes went wide at the sight of the sharp object, causing him to narrowly dodge. A cut appeared on his scarred cheek, blood slowly seeping out. This caused him to smirk. 

 

Again your fingers snapped, you taking the place of your katana, skidding to a halt as you slammed against one of the walls. The villains watched as your katana turned into a golden puff of dust, suddenly reappearing in your hand as you brought it up to counter one of the psycho blonde’s knives. You managed to push her away, your hand shooting in front of you as a beam of galaxy-colored magic shot out; explosions beginning to rip as they pushed her back. 

 

Glancing to the side, you noticed a passed-out Katsuki. Chains holding him down, restricting any possible defiance in the future; his hands encased in metal-like clamps. 

 

Quickly, you ran to him, stumbling along the way. But this turned out to be a fatal mistake on your part, because as soon as you were no more than a mere two steps away from him a mist-like portal appeared, a hand shooting out and wrapping around your soulmate's throat. Four fingers were pressing against his skin, the fifth one up in the air, showing you just how easy it would be to kill him; to end him. 

 

“Make another move and I’ll kill him,” Shigaraki spoke. 

 

You stopped, eyes widening. 

 

“N-no, please...,” you cried out. 

 

The portal grew larger, that same man from the USJ attack appearing. You knew him by the name of Shigaraki; the man who had almost succeeded in killing Izuku and your father. Fear settled in the pit of your stomach, it twisting and turning as you watched. 

 

Shigaraki walked out of the portal, the thing disappearing behind him. He wore such an ugly and evil smile, even though hidden behind that disgusting hand, it was as open as it could be to you. You couldn’t help but grit your teeth, your hand gripping the handle of your katana tighter than before as your hands shook. Shigaraki seemed to enjoy watching your pained expression, seeing the way fear and anger clouded your (e/c) eyes. 

 

He began to play with Katsuki’s hair, eyes locked on your own the whole entire time. His other hand ghosted over his face, grinning at the way you tensed up. 

 

“Beg me to spare him, and I might just do so,” he playfully teased. 

 

And you didn’t waste a second, dropping onto your knees, bowing down as your katana scattered onto the floor - the thing disappearing instantly. You were disgusted with yourself for having to stoop so low, but if it meant he'd live, you'd do it as many times as needed. 

 

“P-PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU; LET HIM -UGH-AH!,” you grunted out. 

 

You felt someone kick you, placing their foot on your back. It was the male with the fire quirk, and he looked pissed, yet rather happy. There were burnt marks on his body, his costume having been shredded a bit, all because of you. 

 

“Bitch,” he seethed out, tongue licking at the still dripping blood on his cheek. 

 

He kicked you once more, watching as you grimaced, yet took the beating. Shigaraki watched, not stopping the male above you. Said male taunted you with his flames, trailing it down your body, stinging you in some places; his flames turning parts of your shirt into a heap of ashes.

 

The other members stared, grunting as they stood up. Their eyes locked onto Shigaraki who had let go of Katsuki and begun to walk over to their comrade who they had only come to know as Dabi. Shigaraki dismissed them, his hand waving for them to go away.  The girl who you learned they called Toga, complained about you having been cute and that it wasn’t fair. 

 

Swallowing the huge lump in your throat, you dared to look back up, glaring at both men. You hated feeling humiliated like this, but knew better than to fight; if you did Katsuki may just end up paying the price.

 

Your hair was pulled, a pained grunt leaving your lips as you were hauled up. 

 

“Easy Dabi, we may need her,” the leader spoke. 

 

Said male just rolled his eyes, tsking at what the other had ordered. He didn’t like it one bit, but orders were orders. 

 

You were pushed, falling onto the floor with a hard thud. Dabi, the blue-flame user, smiled wickedly. 

 

“Will ‘ya fucking chill, I’m just going to have a little fun with her,” he snickered. 

 

Fire sparked in his hand, you pushing to move away, but found that you really couldn’t. That same paralysis struck your body, face smushed onto the floor. 

 

Dabi laughed, enjoying how helpless you really were. You could feel his hand inching up your back, small flames leaving burning trails as his hands went up - stopping near the base of your neck - then going back down - grazing over the beginning of your shorts, causing you to cry. Not out of fright, but of anger, with yourself for having been so foolish. You could feel the light stings of his fire touching your skin, causing you to hiss. 

 

Grunting, you continued to attempt at moving your limbs; only growing desperate at the sound of him chuckling. 

 

‘DAMN IT! WHY WON’T MY GODDAMN LEGS MOVE!!’

 

But you continued, eventually managing to move one of your legs, bending it back, slamming it up and against his groin. 

 

A pained howl left the fire user, his body quickly backing away from you as you scrambled up - legs shaking. Yet you didn’t manage to get all that too far before you felt that familiar cold hand wrap around your neck. 

 

“You’ve caused enough trouble for us, at the sign of the slightest movement and I will turn you into dust,” Shigaraki hissed. 

 

Heaving, you stood still, legs still shaking. 

 

“Knock her out Dabi.”  

 

Your eyes widened, attempted to look behind you, but halted at the feeling of the fingers tightening around your neck. Eventually, you felt a heavy blow be delivered onto the back of your head, leaving you seeing stars. Your body tumbled onto the floor, eyes still open. 

 

“Oops, guess I’ll have another fuckin’ go at it,” Dabi muttered. 

 

You felt his hand grip your hair, pulling your head up as his fingers flexed around your skull. There was this giddy feeling he exuded, his hand beginning to crush your skull as he suddenly pushes down hard. The last thing you remember is the way the floor neared all too quickly, your eyes shutting closed as you braced for impact. You remember the way your head was smashed against the wooden flooring, the sound of something cracking, ringing in your ears.  

 

Dabi pulled you back up, his face inching close to inspect you. 

 

He grinned happily with the way you had passed out. His fingers slowly let go of your hair, watching as your body limply fell. 

 

Blood was oozing down your face; it trickling down your eyes and cheeks. 

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

A/n: I am back with another chapter! I hope you all enjoy this one and give me feedback. Feel free to check out my other work!

Chapter Text

 

It was dark, and it was cold. You couldn’t see or feel anything. All you could think about was how things came to play out like this. Your mind drifting between coherent thoughts and what seemed to be dream-like memories.

 

~ Flash Back ~

 

“Erza-nee... Nee-chan!!” you yelled. 

 

You jolted awake, labored breathing ringing throughout the air. Looking around you noticed that you were alone, just laying out in the middle of nowhere. 

 

Sighing, you looked down at your thigh. A dark purple Sabertooth guild mark peaked out from under your skirt. It had been roughly a month or so since Fairy Tail disbanded and you didn’t know what to do with yourself. Erza had promised to come back in a year's time, but it had greatly taken a toll on you. 

 

The sound of someone running prompted you to look towards the side, watching as Minerva huffed as she ran down the hill. 

 

“I-Imperatrix! Are you alright?!” the older woman began to fret. 

 

Behind her approached a worried Yukino. 

 

You offered a strained smile, but this only made the raven-haired woman’s frown deepen. She wasn’t an idiot, your tear-stained cheeks spoke volumes. 

 

Minerva crouched down, her hand softly wiping at the underside of your eyes. She hated seeing you so down and heartbroken. Hearing your cries at night always put her on edge, and even now she was just as worried. 

 

Her glove covered arms wrapped around you, tugging you into her chest as she rocked back and forth - from the back of her heels to the front of her toes. 

 

“Another dream?” she softly questioned. 

 

You only nodded, more tears falling. The white-haired female finally reached the two of you, a small frown resting on her face. Minerva had often spoken to her about your nightmares; every night a different name escaping your lips. 

 

Each time it was a different Fairy Tail member who you called out for. But this was the first time you repeated a name. Yet it ought to be expected, Erza was your sister… she was bound to be missed more than the others. 

 

“M’lady?” Yukino spoke softly. 

 

“Do you want to talk about it?” Minerva questioned. 

 

Yukino stayed silent, walking towards you both and sitting nearby. She watched as the once fierce and cold-blooded Minerva Orland took on a sisterly approach to something. It was nice to see. 

 

“You know we're here for you, right (F/n)?” the white-haired woman finally spoke. 

 

You hummed, hugging Minerva tighter than before. Slowly but surely you calmed down; you didn’t wish to speak about what you had just now dreamt of, yet you still spoke. Your mind drifting off to another thought. 

 

“I dreamt about this boy the other night…” you trailed off. 

 

“A boy?” Minerva raised an eyebrow. “Now if this is your way of avoiding-” 

 

“I-Well, while I don’t want to talk about Nee-chan, I do feel comfortable about talking about this other dream… I swear I’m not lying!” you puffed out your tear-stained cheeks. 

 

Both women didn’t know what to say. 

 

Neither one wanted to pressure you into speaking about this great pain you were going through, but they didn’t want you avoiding the issue at hand. They looked back at one another, silently deciding and agreeing that if talking about this other dream would help take your mind off things, even for a little, it was worth hearing you out. 

 

Besides, they were both a little curious as to what you had to say. 

 

“Alright,” Yukino broke the silence, offering a smile. “Why don’t you tell us about this mystery boy, hmm?” 

 

A small blush adorned your cheeks. Your hands came in front of you, moving around sporadically as you told them that it wasn’t like anything they were thinking off. You quickly told them to get their minds out of the gutters. At this, they both laughed, saying that their minds hadn’t even drifted there. They both teased you, saying that yours definitely had. Again, you denied their claims; flushing a deeper red. 

 

From there you simply stood up, sticking your tongue out and claiming to not tell them anything. 

 

Turning on your heel, you began to walk away, only to be playfully tackled down by both women. A small yelp escaped you. You three all rolled on the grass, laughing as they tickled you and screamed for you to tell them the juicy details. 

 

“N-no! Never!” you laughed. 

 

Yukino blew raspberries on your exposed midsection, Minerva’s fingers tickling your sides. 

 

Eventually you wiggled out of their hold, making a run for it while you still had the chance. Both of them ran after you, making silly faces as they chased you around. 



~ End of FlashBack ~



A tired smile graced your lips, the memory warming your heart. It was funny how this memory of a dream, regarding an unknown boy, now resurfaced. The memory had you thinking again, another one soon resurfacing… 



~ Flash Back ~



You were running, injured soldiers laying on the floor, some of them dead. Other Mages also littered the ground. It was a gruesome sight to behold. 

 

The village you were in had been over run by enemy soldiers hours ago, by now only a few Mages remained, having won the battle. Very few soldiers had survived, turning on their heels and taking off with their tails in between their legs. You just wanted to get out of the village of falling wood and cement. 

 

Your leg hurt, but it wasn’t anything too unbearable. 

 

There was still a ringing in your ears. The attack had been launched in the middle of the night, taking the whole village by surprise. 

 

The village was supposed to be a safe house for injured mages, but it quickly turned into a hot spot for easy pickings. Children, women, men, elderly; everyone was a target. Homes were burnt to the ground, the cries of orphaned children ringing throughout the constant chaos were enough to haunt a veteran Mage. 

 

Yet here you were. It was finally mid-afternoon and you were running in an aimless direction. Village after village you came across was filled with slaughtered individuals. Your eyes watered at the sights, dirty locks of (h/c) sticking to your face as you continued on your journey. 

 

Even as night came and went by, you couldn’t get more than a few hours of sleep. 

 

Your body would constantly jolt at the slightest sound. Any and all movement had you reaching for your katana. Regardless of how tired you were, you got up at the crack of dawn and proceed to leave the abandoned ghost town of a village. 

 

A few hours passed by, your feet dragging as you walked. For as far as the eye could see, there was nothing but dirt and the occasional trees. 

 

It seemed as if you were out here all alone. But the sudden wailing of a child prompted you to halt. Up ahead, in what seemed to only be the remains of a small village, began to grow in size. The crying only increased in volume, your nerves skyrocketing as you made your way into the village. Upon locating the noise, you proceed to toss aside pieces of rock and wood; slashing aimlessly as you searched. 

 

Eventually, you spotted a little boy. 

 

His hands clutched onto the dead corpse of whom you could only assume to be his mother. An older girl sat motionless in a corner. She looked to be around your age, maybe a little older. 

 

You approached the child first, hand taking his clenched one into your own roughed-out hands. He looked startled, yelling out what you assumed to be the girl’s name. But she didn’t respond, only closing her eyes shut and muttering “not again, not again.” 

 

“I won’t hurt you,” you softly spoke. “I’m here to help.” 

 

“Lier,” the girl mumbled. 

 

It was so soft that you didn’t quite hear it. 

 

“I swear, I mean no har-”

 

“LIER! LIER, LIER, LIER! IF IT WEREN’T FOR ALL OF YOU FREAKS WITH MAGIC, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!! I HATE MAGES!! I HATE THEM!!!” 

 

The boy burst out into tears again, he kicked and shoved. His sister’s outburst putting him on edge. You attempted to usher him, pulling him into your chest. He continued to push, eventually giving up as you assured him that you were a good guy. His hands latched onto your tattered shirt, ripped bandages poking out from under. 

 

You hugged him tightly, gripping onto his ripped shirt as you hoisted him up and wrapped a secure arm around his smaller form. All while being careful of the remaining fragments of whatever metal still covered your body.

 

Your boots clicked as you slowly approached the hunched-over girl. She was gripping at her hair. 

 

“I promise to get you two out of here,” you attempted to reach for her hand. 

 

At the feel of your fingers gracing her wrist, she slapped it away 

 

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” she yelled. 

 

You backed away, not wanting to further agitate her. Just as you were about to try once more, the ground shook. The sound of men yelling prompted you to reach towards her with a harsher approach as you grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her along. 

 

It was somewhat difficult to get all three of you out, but it wasn’t all that hard. You pulled her along and down the abandoned road, hushing her, and gritting out for her to keep it down. 

 

“LET GO YOU STUPID MAGE!” 

 

“Mage you say?” a male’s voice had your attention, head turning towards him. 

 

Behind him, two other soldiers snickered. Your hand loosened on the girl, watching as the one in the front pulled out his staff and shot an electric ball of magic. You pulled on the hilt of your katana, explosions going off as you countered his attack. 

 

The boy began to cry again, his head digging itself into the crook of your neck. 

 

You couldn’t fight like this. There was way too much at stake for you three. Quickly, you turned on your heel, grabbing onto the frozen in-place girl’s wrist. You began to tug her along, watching as the small smoke screen wasn’t going to keep the soldiers back. 

 

The girl didn’t fight back this time, realizing just how dire the situation was. You rounded a corner, the girl eventually snapping out of whatever state she was in, beginning to run. 

 

She kept up, for the most part, her hands pulling at her long dress skirt. 

 

You gripped tightly onto the boy, his cries being hushed by you in a hurried tone. He still clung onto yourtightly. Huffing, you followed the girl as she motioned for a way out. 

 

Just as you all were beginning to approach the exit and the beginning of a nearby forest, blue lightning was shot in your direction. It hit a nearby building. The girl wasn’t watching where she was going and was going to be hit right smack in the middle. 

 

You ran faster, tossing her the boy as you snapped your fingers and traded places with the two of them. 

 

Because of the momentum, your right leg was the only thing to get pinned. 

 

A pained scream escaped your lungs, your leg no doubt being shattered to a million pieces. The girl watched in horror. She bit her lip, rushing to help you toss the thing off of your leg, but found herself stopping when a ball of fire was hurled her way. 

 

She ducked, tucking herself and her brother into a small, yet tight ball. 

 

While tucked into a ball, she waited for the dreaded hit and sting, but nothing ever came. She opened her eyes. Her mouth opened to say something but nothing came out. She only watched as you stood there, panting heavily as a shield appeared. 

 

A bit of your shirt was now missing and she could finally see from what guild you belonged to. 

 

“Y-you’re a Fairy Tail wizard…” she muttered. 

 

You turned your head to the side, smiling before you took off. Your blade clashed with the leader’s staff. He was taken aback by your sudden increase in magic. 

 

Explosions continued to go off on the sides, hitting the other soldiers. 

 

“Juniper Cannon!!” 

 

A large beam of magic shot out, more explosions going off. 

 

Again your katana clashed with another soldier’s staff. He reached for the sword on his side, but your hand extended, galaxy-colored magic engulfing your free hand. It gripped his sword, the constant heat from the explosions melted and shattered the item. His eyes widened in shock, attempting to toss you to the side. 

 

You then went in to punch him, hitting him square in the middle. 

 

Blood came out from his mouth as he went flying back. Your right leg was numb, your magic being the only thing holding it together as you attempted to fix it, but your Second Origin wasn’t as strong as you would have wished for it to be; earlier use most likely the reason as to why you were so strained at the moment. 

 

A blood-curdling scream had you turning around quickly. You watched as the girl curled into a small ball once more, hiding her brother under her. Fire scorched her back, tears falling as she attempted to keep her younger sibling safe. 

 

The man lunged at them, sword in hand, but you ran. Your legs pushed against the ground, the feeling of wanting to be swallowed up making it difficult for you to move at a quicker pace. 

 

You jumped, pushing the two out of the way as the sword pierced your back. 

 

All you could feel was blood oozing out and air escaping you in chunks. But you focused on healing the girl, galaxy-colored magic engulfing her back as you fell face-first onto the floor. 

 

Magic was great and all, but it was no miracle worker by any means. 

 

“R-run!GET OUT OF HERE!!” you yelled. 

 

The girl was startled. In that moment, time seemed to freeze for her. She watched as the blade pierced you, blood flooding down your back and legs, eventually landing on the floor. Your body was soon to follow; a black boot slamming your body onto the ground. And even then, you still worried about her and her brother. 

 

More tears began to stream down her eyes. 

 

She couldn’t bring herself to move. It was just too painful. All of these memories of attempting to stay silent as she watched from a distance in the woods as her village was massacred. If only she had told her mother that her brother had gone off into the woods again, then they all could be alive now. 

 

You watched as she froze, eyes blown wide. 

 

The other two soldiers rushed at them; wicked smiles on their faces as they circled around the two of them. And you could only watch, arms pushing on the floor but to no avail. 

 

“NO! I SAID RUN!!” 

 

At that moment, you managed to grip tightly onto the hilt of your katana, thrusting it over your head and letting one of the largest explosions you have ever managed to make go off. The man grunted, flying back. 

 

Shakily, you pushed off of the floor and ran towards the two. 

 

Your katana swung forwards, cutting through a ball of magic; explosions going off as you countered the soldier’s spell. The other soldier swung his own sword, metal rubbing against metal for a split second before you tilted your weapon enough to slice right through the metal of his sword. 

 

His eyes widened, fear flickering in his eyes for a moment. 

 

Grunting, your left arm gripped onto his cracked helmet, slamming him right down onto the floor - a huge explosion going off as he passed out. 

 

The other soldier froze, his mind wavering for a second. He watched as you quickly directed your attention towards him. You simply glared, the wind picking up. Dirt began to float; dark clouds dusting the ground. Your (e/c) seemed to turn a golden color, gleaming in the dark for a mere second before you were lost in the dark plumes of dirt and dust. 

 

He felt goosebumps crawl up his skin, eyes blowing wide at the sudden gust of wind behind him. 

 

Not a second later, a powerful strike to his side had him flying in the air. You followed, katana drawn as you prepared to deliver the final blow. 

 

You floated above him for a few solid seconds. 

 

Your katana glowed; it appeared as if an actual galaxy was swirling within the metal. A prominent scowl was etched onto your lips. He held his breath, releasing it as a powerful explosion hit him full force. 

 

It was as if stars surrounded the now abandoned and burning village. 

 

All soldiers had been officially knocked out with your final attack. You felt gravity pulling on your body, the katana slowly floating away as your hand opened up. From the corner of your eye, you watched as the girl continued to sob but run as far away as she could. She held tightly onto the smaller boy, soot-covered face catching a glimpse as you fell onto the ground.

 

Sighing, you closed your eyes, knowing that even if you tried to move, you had long exhausted your body. 

 

But you still tried to summon a galaxy orb large enough to even out your fall. Small bits of magic energy continued to flicker. Specs here and there, yet nothing ever concrete. 

 

‘Please someone, help me…’ 

 

Your eyes closed, bracing for impact, they quickly opened at the sudden halt. By some miracle, a large enough blob of magic appeared. You softly bounced on it before it flickered away. Your body tumbled down and crashed onto the floor. 

 

It was becoming increasingly more difficult to breathe now, and your leg was finally beginning to ache. Plumes of dust still lingered in the air, the sun blocked off because of these puffs of dirt. As you lay there, your mind began to drift, tears gathering in the corner of your eyes. 

 

Memories of everyone you had ever met began to flood your mind. But one, in particular, stuck out the most. 

 

You had been begging Erza to tell you what she had been planning for your birthday. The redhead refused to say anything. All throughout the day, you spent it taking small quests, Wendy talking about a new spell that she was working on as you traveled from shop to shop. The bluenette had wished you a ‘Happy Birthday’ but nothing further. 

 

As the day was coming to an end, you both headed back to the guild. 

 

Both of you had been playfully bickering about which cake was the best when you pushed open the doors to be met with a loud shout of congratulations. You were utterly startled. 

 

A few seconds passed before their shouts registered. 

 

Tears began to fall down, overly ecstatic at their small party for you. The whole night was spent enjoying, partying, and when the opening of the gifts arrived, you couldn’t have been more grateful. Erza was smiling, motioning for the rest of Team Natsu to join her as she handed you a rectangular-looking gift. 

 

Peeling the gift wrap off, your lips curved into the largest smile you could muster. It was a picture of Team Natsu right in front of the guild. You all had wanted to commemorate another quest successfully finished and had gotten a painting done. 

 

The rest of the night was spent wonderfully and simply enjoying life.

 

How you wished you could see them once more… even if it was to say goodbye, that would have been greatly appreciated. 

 

Sighing, you just closed your eyes. 

 

“(Y/n)!” 

 

Your lashes fluttered, (e/c) eyes blurrily scanning your surroundings. Two figures began to grow closer, the taller of the two hanging back for a bit, the other rushing at you as they kneeled. From the built you could tell they were male, but it wasn’t anyone you had ever seen, much less met before. 

 

He began to look you over, cursing under his breath as his hands shakily applied pressure to your wounds. 

 

The male looked very familiar, his ash-blonde hair and piercing crimson eyes suddenly triggering the memory of your dream - the one you refused to discuss with Minerva and Yukino. Except, this time it was all real; he was real. He looked both angry yet releaved, muttering obscenities as his palms shakily grew warm. 

 

“Shit, just hold on,” he grumbled, biting his lip. 

 

Orange-red glowed from his hands, your breathing beginning to steady. He was sweating profusely, it was clear he wasn’t much of a healer, but he was trying. You shakily rose your hand to rest on top of his own, a tired smile tugging at your lips. A somewhat confused look briefly graced you, all before you sheepishly stared at him with a droopy-eyed expression. 

 

He couldn’t help but smile a bit, his other hand gripping onto yours as the other continued to heal you as best as he could. 

 

“Dumbass, always throwing yourself into harm's way” he softly scolded. “I’ll protect you… I promise; I can’t lose you again .”

 

Your eyes fluttered shut for what felt like a few seconds, and when you next opened your eyes, you found Wendy balling her eyes out and Carla signaling for the others. 

 

From there you fell into a deep slumber, awaking in the guildhall later on. 

 

~ End of FlashBack ~ 



You gasped, a hand shakily rising to rub your forehead. Nothing was making sense. How was it possible that you had seen Katsuki? More importantly, why hadn’t you ever made the connection until now? 

 

A sudden shock of pain ran through your body, your soulmate bond burning evermore. 

 

Times almost up...

 

Chapter Text

 

A/n: I finished my final AP today, so I decided to post a little earlier! I hope you all like Katsuki's perspective, I tried to keep this chapter along with a few future ones as cannon as possible! Thank you all for your support!

________________________________

 

Katsuki’s Point of View: 

 

His eyes snapped open, taking in his surroundings as his head pounded. He had just seen you in his dream, feeling a sense of relief wash over him, knowing that this had been nothing more than a dream, - the boy truly believing you to be far away from where he was, perhaps at a hospital, but safe... him wishing for all of this to be over so that you could envelop him in a warm hug. 

 

“I see you’re awake,” Shigaraki spoke. “You’ve been coming in and out of consciousness for a day and a half, but I expect an answer from you; you see, I hate waiting.” 

 

He didn’t say anything, only gritting his teeth as the t.v. broadcasted the news in the background. 

 

Katsuki wasn’t an idiot, he was aware the pros and U.A. alike had been receiving heavy waves of backlash from the public. And while he didn’t want to listen to it, his ears suddenly perked up at the mention of his name. His crimson orbs locked onto the screen, watching as his sensei, your raven-haired father, flinched slightly at the mention of his name. 

 

“Pro-hero Eraser Head, how can you claim that you did the best you could, when twenty-one students were injured, one was kidnapped, and another has gone missing?”

 

The news continued to play, a few of the villains chuckling at the massive onslaught of questions. It was this small slip-up that was causing the downfall of the heroes. 

 

All in all, Shigaraki’s plan to drive a wedge between public support and heroes seemed to be successful. 

 

How could these children be entrusted to these adults? If these heroes couldn’t protect those who were supposed to become the next generation of frontline fighters, then what hope did civilians have at being protected and saved when the time called for it? Not only that but what about their own children who aspired to be heroes? What would become of them? How would these parents feel, knowing that their babies ran the risk of ending up in critical condition, or worse - dead? 

 

Was any of this really worth it, at all? 

 

The supposed leader, hands covering his upper half and face turned to look at Katsuki, who only glared at him. 

 

“Heroes these days are under some pretty strict standards, hmm?” Shigaraki pointed out, laughing as he did so. 

 

“Tch,” the lizard man - Spinner - began. “The moment that protecting people began to merit some sort of compensation, heroes were not heroes anymore. That’s Stain’s teaching!” 

 

From there, more questions were posed, yet Katsuki remained silent. Listening to what they all had to say. Going on about how heroes had become just as corrupt and power-hungry as “villains.” And maybe a few had, but one bad apple didn’t have to sully the rest. 

 

“Our battle is one of questions, of wondering. What’s a hero? What does justice truly mean? How does society implement these morals? Tch' it doesn't mean jack at the end of the day... We intend to win this battle! We won’t lose” Shigaraki motioned, grinning wickedly. “You also… like winning, don’t you?” 

 

The ash-blonde didn’t say anything, his scowl only growing deeper. 

 

He watched as the crazed man turned to look at the patchwork of a man. Gesturing for him to remove his bindings. “Dabi,” as Shigaraki had called him, stared at the latter, giving him a questioning look. He mentioned that they ran the risk of Katsuki going on a rampage, but Shigaraki urged him that it was alright, that the ash-blonde was to be treated as an ally - an equal. 

 

There was no way that Katsuki could win if he went off, anyone would be able to tell that in his current situation he ran the risk of dying. 

 

Dabi still refused to get near the ash-blonde, instead, he handed the keys over to Twice. 

 

Mr. Compress stood behind Twice as he undid the shackles. The man began to apologize for taking such a forceful approach with him, not that the ash-blonde paid any mind to whatever he was saying.

 

Katsuki remained silent, watching how his restraints came off. His eyes quickly snapped up, watching as Shigaraki approached him, going on about how all of them didn’t choose to be villains, rather that they were forced to turn to such options because they had been shackled by the hero society. 

 

But the ash-blonde bought none of this, immediately lunging at Shigaraki as an explosion went off. 

 

“I stayed quiet and listened to you lot blabbering on and on…Fuckin’ idiots, ‘ya sure know how to summarize things so they go on forever,” Katsuki growled. “So what ‘ya basically are saying is, “the hero society is shit, but we’re shit too, so join us!” Right?!... WELL, IT’S POINTLESS!” 

 

Everyone stayed quiet, shocked by what had just transpired. Twice called out for Shigaraki as he stumbled back, Father falling off from his face. 

 

“I’VE BEEN WON OVER BY THE WAY ALL MIGHT LOOKS WHEN HE WINS! YOU SHITHEADS WOULDN’T BE ABLE TO CHANGE MY MIND IN A MILLION YEARS!” 

 

The t.v continued to play in the background, adding fuel to Katsuki’s raging determination. 

 

“What about that Bakugou fellow? It is clear why he was targeted. He displayed villain-like tendencies, undoubtedly the villains tend to exploit these violent ways of his!” 

 

The ash-blonde watched, his mind trying to understand just what the hell was going on, both here in the hideout and outside.  

 

What happened at the Sports Festival…" a voice rumbled by. "... that points to the strength of his ideals. There is no one else more in pursuit of becoming the “Top Hero.” If the villains perceived that as a weakness to exploit, then I would say that they are fools.

 

“By no means are we standing ideally by and doing nothing. We will absolutely get our students back.” 

 

Katsuki grinned, rubbing in the villains’ faces that both U.A and its teachers wouldn’t give in and let a group of hooligans get away with all of this. 

 

“THAT’S HOW IT IS, YOU ASSWIPE ALLIANCE!” the boy yelled. 

 

Even though he was coming off as calm and collected; angry at that, he was still scared. These were actual villains he was up against, he knew that if worst came to worst, they may just kill him and that would be the end of that. But as this thought crossed his mind, it instantly played a picture of you. You were smiling brightly at him as you went to grab his arm. 

 

And while he thought of you, he stared at his hands. Grimacing at the thought of possibly having to kill to escape. How could he possibly call himself a good man and protect you - like he had promised - when he couldn’t even do that for himself. 

 

All the while, the warp gate figure began to freak out, trying to calm Shigaraki. But said man shot his hand out, telling him to back away. 

 

He began to place the hand back on his face, calling out for his teacher. 

 

“Teacher, lend me your strength…”

 

“ ‘Teacher…?’ You mean you’re not the boss? Tch, what a goddamn joke!” Katsuki goaded.

 

“I’ve never met anyone as bullheaded as you before… I’m actually impressed,” Shigaraki laughed. “Bring me the girl Kurogiri.” 

 

At this Katsuki froze, his eyes blowing wide as he saw a warp portal appear in front of the crazed male. He stuck his hand in, pulling your somewhat conscious form out. 

 

The boy watched as dried blood covered your face, undoubtedly your own. Most of it looking somewhat fresh. 

 

“OH!” Toga exclaimed, clapping her hands. “Her blood was so pretty to see! But I couldn’t taste any, that was so not cute, so I kept on trying, sorry,” the girl sheepishly muttered as she locked eyes with Katsuki. 

 

Said boy felt like throwing up. Just what had they done to you. 

 

“She was quite the entertainment, who knew she could heal herself,” Shigaraki spoke, his hand slowly wrapping tighter around your neck. 

 

There was a myriad of puncture wounds all over your body, some finishing being healed while others had only begun to close up. Katsuki’s hands shook, rage consuming him as he began to stomp towards the man before him. 

 

“LET HER GO, YOU CRUSTY ASS LOOKING BASTARD! I’LL KILL YOU IF-” he was cut off. 

 

“If what, if I kill her?” his fifth finger began to drift closer to your neck. 

 

Katsuki stopped his movement, eyes locked onto your face as your droopy eyes met with his own. You were still very much out of it, not knowing what was going on. He could see the way you suddenly gasped, hands weakly coming up to try to pull Shigaraki’s fingers off. 

 

But all you got in response was heavy laughter and further taunting. 

 

“FUCKING DROP HER!” 

 

“Hmm,” the villain pondered. “Alrighty then, but you have to join us now.” 

 

The ash-blonde watched the way you gasped for air as your body fell onto the wooden floor with a hard thump. He moved quickly, attempting to get you next to him before anyone else could stop him. Shigaraki watched, eyes scanning the way the young boy seemed to put you above even his own escape. He stepped back, watching as Katsuki scooped you into his arms, jumping back as he narrowed his eyes at all of the villains. 

 

“I-I don’t have much time left,” you whispered, the ash-blonde snapping his head back down at you. “It’s - agh, al-lmost gone.” 

 

‘Damn it!’ he internally cursed. 



~ Normal POV: A Few Minutes Before ~ 



After such an emotionally draining trip down memory lane, all you wanted to do was sleep. 

 

Your eyes slowly fluttered open, a huge pounding at your skull causing you to close them right after opening them. It took a few seconds before where you were, actually sunk in. 

 

That is when all of the pain shot through your body, resulting in you biting on your tongue so as not to scream. Everything burned, you could feel your soulmate mark being burnt away; time was running out. 

 

You went to push your arms but found them unresponsive. The pain was too much for you to take. 

 

But you could not afford to remain here. Katsuki, your fathers, your friends, your Nakama, they were all waiting for you. You were not alone, you had people to fight for and people for who to honor. So, you were not at liberty of dying. 

 

Huffing, you attempted to stand once more. Succeding this time around.

 

Opening your eyes once more, you noticed a door in the corner, so you pushed forward - wobbling as your hands lightly gripped the door frame. Your hands began to frantically search for a door nob but found none. Gritting your teeth, you tugged at the door, using what little strength you had to attempt opening it, but it wouldn’t budge. 

 

Tears began to brim in the corner of your eyes, the realization of how that dream - that makeshift safe feeling - was nothing be a long and awaiting one. 

 

Again you began pulling, but lost your footing and landed with a solid thump. 

 

But you could not be deterred. So again, you went to stand only to find that familiar warp portal appearing under you. Your hands instantly clawed at the flooring, hoping to grab onto something. Yet this all seemed to be in vain as you were swallowed up. 

 

Suddenly it felt difficult to breathe again, a cold hand gripping at your throat. 

 

People were talking, but it was all coming in muffled sounds. The voices only served to make your headache worse than before. You tried opening your eyes, but the lights - regardless of how low they were - still stung. 

 

“She was quite the entertainment, who knew she could heal herself,” Shigaraki spoke. 

 

Everything was spinning, you somewhat understood what was going on. A few words flying over you as you simply seemed to stare off into space. 

 

Your whole body hurt, the pain on your hip still as strong as ever. Feelings of anger, worry, disappointment, and everything in between flowed in; confusing your mind even further. You couldn’t help but question what was being said, Shigaraki’s words would come in the clearest, maybe this was because he was literally breathing right down your neck. 

 

But you wished to hear Katsuki, you wanted to know that he was fine and unharmed. So you tilted your head, attempting to look at him, yet you found that any slight movement would result in air restriction. 

 

You could feel the way his hand tightened the grip on your neck, a heavy rasp leaving your chapped lips as your hands shakily rose to try and peel them off. But you felt them fall down quicker than they managed to begin tugging at the feel of a fifth finger ghosting closer. Your half-lidded eyes glanced over to the side, watching a fear and anger stricken Katsuki freeze in place. 

 

There were evil laughs escaping the deranged man, him taunting the two of you as his fifth finger would come in close and then float away - just far enough to let you know that he was still very much in charge. 

  

“FUCKING DROP HER!” 

 

“Hmm,” the villain pondered. “Alrighty then, but you have to join us now.” 

 

The words were finally not as muffled, but it did take you a while to register what was said. They only began to sink in once you felt the hold on your neck lessen as gravity took the reigns and your body fell onto the floor. A pained gasp escaped your lips as you landed with a hard thud. 

 

Your eyes shut, the pain written all over your face as they slowly began to open up at the feel of warm arms taking you in their hold. 

 

(E/c) eyes met with crimson, watching the way his breathtaking eyes scanned over your body. 

 

His hand lightly traced over your cheek, flicking away the dried blood that clung on. Your hair was matted in it, clumps of dark red-brown stuck in it and on your skin. He gripped you tightly, pushing back on the tips of his toes as he jumped away; putting distance between Shigaraki and himself. 

 

It hurt you to see him so frazzled, so scared. He didn’t know what to do, not without you getting harmed further. 

 

Another jolt of pain surged through your body, a horrible feeling of more of your soulmate mark being ripped off; the thing fading away at a much quicker rate.

 

“I-I don’t have much time left,” you whispered, the ash-blonde snapping his head back down at you. “It’s - agh, al-lmost gone.” 

 

Your chest rose and fell quickly, the small of your hand softly reaching for his larger hand which rested on your cheek. A pained smile was aimed his way, your eyes glancing over to the villains at the sight of a slight movement. 

 

Katsuki followed your gaze, watching the evil glint in Dabi and Shigaraki’s eyes. 

 

“Well, well, well,” Dabi chuckled. 

 

“Hmmm, this could definitely work in our favor… Kurogiri, Compress, put him back to sleep, make sure he watches how the girl is ripped out of his hands,” Shirgaraki motioned. “Bullheaded or not, we need him.” 

 

“IF YOU WANT ME TO LISTEN TO YOU, YOU CAN GO SHOVE IT AND DIE! STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HER, FROM THE BOTH OF US!!” the ash-blonde shouted, eyes darting down at you before looking over his shoulder to stare at the door, then back at the villains. 

 

He gritted his teeth. All he wanted to do was bust out of this place, with you in his arms, but he would need some serious heavy firepower. Yet, he ran the risk of that warp-asshole getting in the way. And he couldn’t risk you getting taken away from him. He had promised to take care of you, to always be in your corner. Everything was just too risky with you in this state. 

 

Katsuki would need to find a way to distract them long enough for him to make a run for it. If he released a powerful enough explosion, using his body as a shield as he jumped out immediately after - regardless of the fact that both of you may come out with scars from this - the two of you would have a maximum of five seconds to get away. But the probability of any of this working was one to none. His mind was spinning, thoughts of you not making it out of this worrying him more so than the thought of him not making it. 

 

There was a short paused silence, one that was broken when a light knocking came at that same door behind him.

 

“Hello! Pizza Delivery~!”

 

The ash-blonde looked at the door behind him, pulling you tighter against him. 

 

Even in your short and glazed daze, you knew something was coming. Your hand pulled away from resting over Katsuki’s, shooting out to glow a faint galaxy color. The magic flickered, turning golden as a sphere covered the two of you right on time. 

 

Suddenly, the wall broke apart. Cement and bricks flying in the air, All Might came barging into the room. 

 

Behind him, wood shot out, capturing the villains as they attempted to flee and others to fight. Wood wildly wrapped around everyone, but Dabi was quick to light himself, only to get knocked out by another hero. You recognized him to be Izuku’s internship mentor. 

 

You did not let up in your shield, keeping it up - more so for the safety of the two of you. But this only put further strain on your body, leaving you a heaving mess. 

 

“Come on, stop it, you’re fuckin’ hurting yourself damn it!” 

 

“I-I can’t,” you wheezed out. “Not- not until it’s safe.” 

 

“STOP IT (F/N)! PLEASE!” he begged. 

 

The shield flickered, fizzing in and out as you closed your eyes. Another jolt of pain had a pained scream leaving your lips as your head lulled to the side. Katsuki held you tighter, pushing his tears away. He needed to hold himself together, for your sake more so than his own. 

 

His other hand reached for the corner of your shorts, tugging at it as he tried to see just how much had erased itself. 

 

But that which he saw left him speechless and with his bottom lip trembling. 

 

Only four more letters remained, and they seemed to be fading out quickly. Your body, though you claimed to be burning up, was cold, and only getting colder as the seconds flew by. You watched him as he looked down, holding back tears. There were so many things you wanted to say, but just couldn’t. 

 

A loud cough had you lurching forwards as small drops of blood dripped out from the corner of your lip. 

 

At that very same moment your shield burst, golden star-like dust falling softly as the chaos of the room revealed you both to the rescuing heroes. 

 

“We got two students, the missing and captured ones,” one of the heroes mumbled, alerting everyone else. 

 

All Might looked at the two of you, his smile almost faltering at the sight of you both. He quickly scanned over you, his eyes hardening at the sight of you so pale and weak. The dried blood did not go unnoticed, causing him to tighten his fists. 

 

Both blondes looked at one another, All Might nodding at Katsuki as he began to speak. 

 

“I’m sorry, my boy… It’s okay now! So do not fear!! Both you and Young Scarlet have nothing to fear!” 

 

“I’M NOT SCARED! I’M FUCKING CALM, DAMN IT!!” Katsuki yelled, holding you tight as he walked over to All Might. 

 

Your small hands meekly gripped onto Katsuki’s shirt, breathing more sporadic than before. It hurt to even open your eyes, much less use any magic. The ash-blonde stayed quiet, his hold on you as tight as ever as All Might declared this to be the end for the League of the Villains. And you really hoped it was. 

 

As everything began to mesh together, you thought back on everything that had transpired in a little over three months. 

 

So many things had changed; things like the way you fought, walked, talked… the way you loved

 

It isn’t saying goodbye which will hurt, rather the memories that will haunt you. 

 

And in that moment, you weren’t ready to say it; there were still so many memories you had yet to make with the ash-blonde - and to you, it didn’t matter whether they were petty fights or silent and calming ones. 

 

They always say that you don’t ever come to realize what you have until you lose it. 

 

The thought of never seeing Katsuki’s face, of hearing his voice, his laugh, his endearing words - crushed you. And you could feel the same anguish and despair which he felt. It was worse than seeing it, written all across his face how much worry he held. 

 

Everything was blocked out from the outside, it was just you floating around with your own thoughts. 

 

It was rather weird. 

 

This dark ball of darkness surrounded you, making it harder for you to breathe. And even though this was all playing out in your mind, your body seemed to physically react to it, panting even harder as it tried to get some air in. 

 

Katsuki quickly snapped his gaze back onto you, the boy having been momentarily distracted by the crazed words leaving Shigaraki. 

 

I HATE YOU!!!” 

 

The ash-blonde took a step back, watching as black goo appeared. From within, those same creatures which had attacked at USJ shot out. More and more of them kept rushing out, leaving the heroes momentarily stunned. 

 

“KAMUI WOODS, WHATEVER YOU DO, DON’T LET GO OF THEM!” All Might shouted. 

 

“Ach-” the ash-blonde above you coughed. 

 

Black goo came out of his mouth, quickly spreading as it covered the two of you. You gripped the male’s shirt tighter, holding onto him as you both got sucked in. All Might watched, eyes blown wide as the two of you slipped away from him. 

 

“NOOOOOO!” 

 

Chapter Text

 

Katsuki stumbled out, falling onto his knees with you still in his arms. 

 

“The hell is this?!” the ash-blonde mumbled. 

 

The sound of the rest of the villains falling out all around, had you opening your eyes, (e/c) eyes growing wide at the sight of the masked man before you two. You could feel his crazy insane power. 

 

You two needed to get out of here as soon as possible.

 

He began to speak, addressing Shigaraki. The man began to go on and on about how everything was trial and error. That as long as he was here, Shigaraki had nothing to fear.  

 

“I brought both the girl and this boy because you deemed them to both be essential, although, the girl looks rather useless, hmm? Why don’t you kill her already?” 

 

“STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HER YA’ BASTARDS! I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU COME ANY CLOSER!” 

 

“Ahh, I see why you kept her,” he hummed, beginning to walk over to the two of you. 

 

You snapped your eyes over to him, breath getting heavier as your hand shot out. A magic circle appeared, it spinning as a powerful beam was aimed at him. There were explosions going off as the two of you were pushed back, Katsuki on his feet as his shoes dug into the ground. 

 

There was a golden glow in your magic, so beautiful and alluring that even Shigaraki was impressed. 

 

“You are quite powerful, a truly wonderful asset to our cause,” the "boss" chuckled. 

 

“S-STAY AWAY-” you coughed out. 

 

“Too bad your dying, such a pity,” he shook his head. 

 

Katsuki grit his teeth, not letting go. His eyes were locked on the masked man before him, the ash-blonde was well aware that this man was the boss; he called the shots. 

 

“Oh, it looks like he is coming after all,” his attention drifted away from the two of you. 

 

You attempted to use your magic, but you were too weak. Just then a loud slam went off into the night air. Powerful gusts of wind blew, throwing Katsuki back as his grip on you loosened. Your body flew, flopping around like a rag doll as you crashed onto the uneven pavement. Rocks dug into your skin, some of your healing cuts reopening. 

 

(H/c) locks flew around, some of them sticking onto your face. 

 

Another wave of pain shot through your body, this one leaving you more winded than the last one. Your head pounded, the marking on your wrist seeming to tighten. 

 

Hmm, it seems time is almost up for you...

 

A pained grunt left your lips as you attempted to look up, finding that none of your body’s limbs would listen. You pushed, feeling your fingers somewhat twitch, but there wasn’t enough strength to help you back onto your feet. 

 

This couldn’t be it. That last tiny bit of magic hadn’t done anything at all. 

 

You had to make sure that Katsuki made it out of this. No matter what. Regardless of how hazy your vision was, how meshed reality and the dream realm had become, you needed to ensure that at least one of you made it out of this. 

 

‘PLEASE! ALL OF FAIRY TAIL, CLASS 1-A, DADS, AND ALL OF MY NAKAMA, BOTH ALIVE AND THOSE WHO HAVE PASSED, LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH!!’ 

 

There was a sudden glow coming from your guild mark, a burning sensation on your arm as the Alexandrus emblem appeared. 

 

I see, so you are going to go out with a big bang. Like a dying star…

 

Again you pushed, shakily coming to a stand as you watched All Might come right back and slam his fist against the villain's face. 

 

You could hear as the others scrambled around, attempting to flee. But you could also feel the presence of some of your classmates nearby. Glancing to the side, your eyes locked onto those of Kirishima, Iida, Shouto, Momo, and Izuku. They all were surprised, a shocked look on their faces - caught off guard. 

 

‘Everyone, I hope you all can hear me…’ you began your communication. 

 

‘Y-yes!’ 

 

‘I hear ‘ya!’ 

 

‘We all hear you Scarlet-chan!’

 

‘Good. I want you all to listen to me carefully. Please help Katsuki escape, I’ll be right behind you all! Don’t worry about me, Katsuki is the main priority, so please, let's all help him escape together! No matter the cost, we must escape!!’ 

 

You offered a soft smile, your eyes closing as you gave them a nod. 

 

Izuku watched, his eyes wide. 

 

‘A hero who can smile in the face peril…’ the greenette thought. 

 

Even now when you ran off, you smiled, giving him a thumbs-up as you rushed to Katsuki’s side. All his life, that is who Izuku wanted to be, someone who could smile, even when all odds seemed to be against him; when his life was on the line. But even now, he couldn’t muster the courage to do so. 

 

“Take the piece with you too. Forget the girl, she’s as good as dead!”

 

“Assholes!” Katsuki yelled, his eyes still locked onto the approaching villains.  

 

Just as Toga rushed at him from behind, you appeared, katana clashing with her knife. You pushed against the hilt, pushing the girl back as an explosion went off. The ash-blonde glanced at you, a relieved sigh escaping his lips as he saw you. 

 

‘Thank god, you’re fucking alright,’ you heard Katsuki speak, but not with words. 

 

‘Wait, how are you communicating with me via telepathy?’ 

 

‘THE HELL YOU - SHIT!’ 

 

A small laugh escaped you. It seemed that even in such a stressful situation, the two of you had managed to grow closer. Before it was this sharing of feelings, but now you both shared thoughts, without having to even use magic.  

 

All Might continued to fight, throwing fist after fist. 

 

Both you and Katsuki were still fighting, as far as you both were concerned, your fighting privileges had yet to be revoked. 

 

Toga rushed at you both, a present frown on her lips. Your hand ghosted over Katsuki’s shoulder, magic aura growing heavy as the Alexandrus marking also appeared on his bicep. His hair seemed to stand on end, more so than usual. 

 

Your blade clashed with the blonde’s her frown briefly up turning. 

 

Katsuki moved in the other direction, his hand jutting forwards as he fired another explosion off at Spinner. But the reptilian man buckled down onto all four, a sword in his mouth. 

 

The blonde swung at you once more, but you moved to the side, pulling on her arm as your elbow came to land a heavy blow on her neck. A pained grunt left her as she fell to the floor, but didn’t stay there for long, standing up to rush at you once more. 

 

You jumped back, standing behind Katsuki as said male turned, a dark, yet fiery explosion going off as he held onto you. 

 

Spinner came to a skidding halt as Toga jumped over him, launching her blade at the two of you. 

 

Black tendrils shot out of Katsuki’s hand, golden-orange sparks coming off of them as they violently swatted at the two villains. They had to stand back, the swords-reptilian-man grabbing Toga by her waist as he made a mad dash out of the attack. 

 

Mr. Compress, sighed, expertly avoiding the soon disappearing tendrils. 

 

The other two were quick to run back in once the coast seemed clear. All of them seemingly cornering you both as gravity began to pull. With a small smile on your lips, you looked to Katsuki, nodding at him. 

 

Both of your eyes glowed with golden characters. Your right hand gripping onto his as you both got ready to perform a Unison Raid. His magic, once bright in color, turned darkish red and orange, yours glowing a beautiful golden purple-blue; both magic types swirling together to form something stronger.  

 

‘NOW!’ you both mentally communicated. 

 

Everyone seemed to have their attention stuck on you both. Even the rescue team, froze for a minute before Izuku broke them out of their awe-stricken state, telling them to wait a second longer taking cover for the time being. 

 

All for One could feel the impending doom that your blow would bring, further pushing him to want both of you on the league’s side; Shigaraki growing further agitated.

 

“FIRST FORM: JUDGEMENT’S PIERCING SHOT!” 

 

The mixture of magic swirled, a spearhead forming before it elongated as it shot down. 

 

Everyone rushed to move out of the way, All for One grinning wickedly, a large part of his body healing quickly from taking the blow head-on, the tiny bit that graced him creating large amounts of damage. He now stood there, wanting the power you both possessed. All Might’s eyes widened, his body moving quickly to push him out of the way. The man rolled on the floor for a bit, shock consuming his body as he witnessed the gargantuan hole in the ground. 

 

Both you and Katsuki stood at one end, panting heavily as the smoke began to clear up. 

 

No one seemed to move, everyone stuck in their place. It took a second before what had happened finally registered in all of the villain’s minds. But this only further infuriated Shigaraki, causing him to yell out an order for the two of you to be captured and kept separate. 

 

Once more, villains began to rush at you both, and this time, you had nothing left to give.

 

Just as another villain rushed at you, there was a loud crash. Ice flew out, a huge chunk of it forming. From up above you noticed Izuku, Iida, and Kirishima. You watched as Katsuki’s eyes gleamed, his hand gripped yours as he began to pull you along, but you wouldn’t budge. 

 

The ash-blonde looked at you, his eyes noticing the oozing blood coming from your middle section. A metal rod was stuck there. 

 

‘W-what the… When-’ 

 

‘Illusion Magic, I didn’t want you to worry,’ you thought, hand reaching to cup his cheek. 

 

“Go now Katsuki, I will be fine,” your voice got somewhat muffled out by the approaching helicopters. 

 

“NO! DAMN IT!” his eyes got glossed over, an explosion going off as he fought to keep the villains away - a few of them a bit hesitant about approaching. 

 

“Pleas-”

 

“NO! FUCK NO! I CAN’T LOSE YOU DAMN IT!! WHY?!” tears began to fall. 

 

“We don’t have much time, go now before it is too late…” you meekly spoke. 

 

Katsuki dropped to his knees, hugging you tighter, his hands shaking as he held you. You felt as his body shook, tears and sobs leaving him. He didn’t want to let you go, he didn’t want to say goodbye. There was so much he wanted to say, but the words just couldn’t come out and time just wouldn’t stop. 

 

He wanted to tell you so many things. 

 

How your smile made his heart skip a beat. 

 

How when you spoke, you seemed to command those around you. 

 

How your voice would soothe him, calm him down when he let the fear, his demons coming close to consuming him. 

 

How your willingness to put up with his bullshit was one in a million. 

 

How your kindness had reached him, become his light, and guided him. 

 

How your love for him had taught him how to do the same. 

 

Your hand shakily, pulled at your shorts, both of your eyes widening at the sight of a letter now remaining. But unlike before you felt ready to say goodbye to him. 

 

Of course, it hurt, it hurt to see him like this, to see him so distraught. It pained you to hear his sobs, his crying telling you that he wasn’t ready; letting you know just how hurt he was. The boy was willing to give up his one exit ticket and remain here if it meant he got to hold you just a second longer. 

 

He was foolish, to have let time slip like that. 

 

So much time had slipped through his fingers and now he was paying the price for it. The two of you hadn’t even followed up on your wager, hadn’t gone on a proper date; not the way he had wanted at least. 

 

Nothing is ever set in stone, but you were supposed to be. 

 

You were supposed to be the one; his forever, his other half; you were supposed to be his endgame, but life had other plans. 

 

There was this heavy feeling in your chest, causing tears to brim at the corner of your eyes as your hands reached up to cup the male’s cheek. Such a sad smile stared right back at Katsuki. But he refused to look at it, closing his eyes tight as his bottom lip trembled. 

 

Your thumb whipped away at the tears, trying to be strong for what was to come. 

 

‘I-Shit, I can’t even be strong now,’ Katsuki thought, not knowing that you could hear him. 

 

“You know, life has taught me something very important. Shedding tears doesn’t mean you are weak, rather they embody the physical form of those words which could never come out. You are strong, stronger than you’ll ever know because I know you will get up and continue to fight even after these tears dry up. ‘Even if they change form, these feelings always remain in the heart!’ No matter what happens, Katsuki, you taught me how to be loved, how to love… My heart will forever yearn ever more for you, for this love, because I love you, more than words could ever express... so smile, because this love will always be what unites us both…” 

 

The ash-blonde couldn’t speak, his voice canals seemed to be blocked.  

 

“I-I,” he was cut off. 

 

Your lips crashed onto his as you shushed him, tears falling down as you attempted to remember this final kiss. Attempted to etch into your mind the warmth that radiated off of him as he held you in his arms, the way his lips molded against your own as he also pressed his lips against your own. 

 

This burning passion - it seemed to grow brighter than before, but it seemed that it was much too late. The small dwindling flame left was too tiny to be saved, only whisps were left; the fire dying out, much like your time. 

 

Pulling back, you rested your hand on his cheek, the other brushing past his ash-blonde locks. 

 

“BAKUGOU! COME, HURRY!!” Kirishima’s voice called out. 

 

Your forehead touched his own, both of your noses touching as you softly smiled. This was it, it was time for him to go. Even if the ash-blonde didn’t want to, you placed a chaste - yet loving - kiss on his cheek as you snapped your fingers. 

 

Galaxy magic covered him as he disappeared, a look of shock, anger, sadness, and complete utter anguish clouded his eyes as his hand shot out to grab you. 

 

You watched as he disappeared, Shigaraki’s hand narrowly missing the male as he was teleported upwards. The ash-blonde found himself falling, only to have his hand gripped onto as he saw Kirishima. 

 

The redhead offered him a smile but noticed the way Katsuki immediately looked back, tears brimming in the corner of his eyes. 

 

‘These feelings, these shitty feelings make my heart skip a beat. They make me want to hug you, to protect you. They tell me so many things! They tell me that: I LOVE YOU TOO! THAT YOU ARE MY RIDE OR DIE. SO PLEASE, DON’T GO, DON’T MAKE ME SAY GOODBYE!!! SMILING IS EASIER WHEN YOU'RE BY MY SIDE!!!’ 

 

His words reached you loud and clear, it was like he was right there in front of you. Telling you all of these things as he was pulled along. 

 

The other villains attempted to catch him, but the sudden rumbling and the sight of Mt.Lady taking the blow resulted in a failed attempt. He was safe, and that was all you needed to know. 

 

You stumbled onto all four, narrowly missing Shigaraki’s hand as he attempted to end you. 

 

But the crazed man suddenly pulled back, you watching as Izuku’s mentor went in for a kick, only to have it miss him. All of the villains were pulled into a vortex, you staring as all of them managed to escape. 

 

Your eyes glanced over to the side, watching as All Might took a swing at the masked man. 

 

Another jolt of pain struck your body, worse than all of the others. You tumbled down onto the floor, face first and Gran Torino not knowing what to do could only watch. Currents of air were flying everywhere, All Might not holding up too well. Suddenly you felt that same disgusting goop cover your body, your weakened form appearing in the masked man’s hold. He held onto your neck as your hands reached up to prey them off. 

 

All Might had been going in for a punch when you appeared.  

 

The masked man used this to his advantage as he punched the Symbol of Piece, sending him flying and into the air. 

 

There was a helicopter flying about, screams for All Might to not give up sounding about. 

 

As the man crashed onto the floor, he was quick to stand. 

 

You kept pulling at his hands, explosions going off at the man’s sides as you attempted to free yourself. 

 

“Why do you keep on fighting? You're as good as dead already,” the man hummed. 

 

“B-because,” you rasped. “BECAUSE I STILL HAVE TO FIGHT! I HAVE TO FIGHT FOR THOSE WHO I LOVE! I CAN’T AFFORD TO DIE HERE, MY LOVE IS WHAT MAKES ME STRONG!!” 

 

“Love you say?” the man mused. “You’re nothing but a weak little girl, you aren’t powerful enough to defeat me, not without that boy at least.”

“I DON’T HAVE TO BE STRONGER THAN YOU! I JUST NEED TO BE STRONG ENOUGH TO TURN THE TIDES OF THIS BATTLE! TO PROTECT THOSE WHO I LOVE AND THE FUTURE THAT THEY WILL HAVE!” 

 

‘All Might, my spell will be strong enough to knock him back, and I will use one of my portals to disappear. Don’t worry,’ you communicated. 

 

This wasn’t a complete lie. In some sense, you would be transported somewhere else, and you just hoped that your attempts were not in vain. 

 

“MAY THE HEAVENS SHINE BRIGHT TONIGHT, THEIR HEAVENLY TEARS CLEANSE THE WICKED, AND VANQUISH THOSE WHO STAND BEFORE ME AS THE ENEMY!” 

 

A huge golden circle appeared above you and the villain, his arms were burning, but he refused to let go of you. He had to kill you, otherwise, you would kill him. 

 

Blood spilled out of your mouth, drops of them rolling down your cheeks from your eyes as they had golden characters swimming in them. Your time was up, the pang you felt was unlike none other. But you bit your tongue to not cry out in pain, the only sign that this was the end being the tears mixed in with blood that ran down your face. 

 

In the middle of the golden circle was the Alexandrus emblem, mixed in somewhat with that of the Fairy Tail one. Intricate writing swirled about, all of it being captured by the helicopter up above. 

 

“MIGHTY STARS, I AM PRINCEPS! RAIN UPON THOSE WHO OPPOSE ME, FOR MY WORD IS - IURIS!!” 

 

A powerful beam came down, the ground cracking as sounds of thunder rang out in the air. 

 

“Now, perish,” you whispered. 

 

The final pang of the original pain ran throughout your body, time was now officially over. Smiling, you watched as the man before you freaked out, not knowing what to do. You began to disappear, your body turning to golden dust as the world faded out. 

 

But you weren’t sad, not in the slightest bit. 

 

SMILING IS EASIER WHEN YOU'RE BY MY GODDAMN SIDE!!!’ 

 

This was a bittersweet pill to swallow, but you did so without protest. Even as his final words bounced about in your skull, regardless of the vulgar way he had put them in, his love for you reached you, a powerful burn coming from your hip; such a familiar warmth that it didn’t burn, rather warmed your cold body. 

 

‘Don’t cry Sparkey, remember I love you, so do this one last thing for me... Smile, you idiot…’ 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

A/n: Nope, not crying... I swear my eyes just hurt from staring at the screen for so long. Well, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, it was really angsty. Please let me know what you all think! Thank you for your time! 

 

Chapter Text

 

A/n: Here is another chapter for you all! I had to rewrite it a few times, but I think this is the one! Thank you all for your comments, they really pushed me to get this chapter done!! I love hearing from you all and I hope you all enjoy this new chapter. I will be posting another one tomorrow <3!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Don’t cry Sparkey, remember I love you, so do this one last thing for me... Smile, you idiot…’ 

 

Katsuki watched the broadcasting news, his eyes glossing over at the sight of you disappearing. Everyone thought you had managed to warp yourself out, but that was far from the truth. Your time had come to an end, and he had been left with nothing but your memories. 

 

His fists tightened, tears welling in his eyes as he looked down, shadows his bangs cast covering his eyes. 

 

He felt a slight warm burn on his hip, his left hand feeling a familiar warmth as golden specs appeared around his closed palm. The glitter-like dust soon was replaced with your katana. The thing beautifully laying in his palm, turning back to that familiar color - back to when the two of you fought All Might. It was the form your katana took when he wielded it, a reminder that you once existed. 

 

The ash-blonde wanted to scream, to yell; to openly cry. 

 

But he couldn’t allow himself to let down his guard. Whether it was because his pride was much too large or because he still held out hope that you were here with him. It was as if his heart had been ripped away, you’d taken it with you. 

 

Tears welled in the corner of his eyes, teeth digging into his bottom lip to avoid it quivering. Beside him, people continued to stare at the screen, whispers floating about the pending fight. 

 

“Do you see that?”

 

“What do you think it is?” 

 

Gathering the courage to finally look, his head rose ever so slightly. Even in this frenzied state, he could still coherently think. His eyes darted to the floating golden dust particles. They lingered around All Might, seeming to heal him; you were still aiding him - helping. 

 

These were the last remnants of you. Even while gone, you still put others before you. 

 

And he hated that. If only you had been selfish, you’d be perfectly fine right now. He felt useless. It was junior high all over again. Him and that sludge monster. He was the victim, the breakable porcelain doll rather than the hero that was required of him in order to save you. 

 

He hadn’t been the right person after all. In his mind, he was worthless, powerless… it was his fault that you had slipped right through his fingers. 

 

His hand gripped the katana tightly. It was all he had left, the only small bit of you that managed to keep him sane - right on the border of hysteria. But, even though his heart ached, his soulmate mark said otherwise. 

 

Even as the fight came to an end, All Might performing his final stand as the Symbol of Peace, he couldn’t bring himself to feel anything other than grief and anguish. You were the only thing on his mind and he was angry with himself. He’d been the cause for losing not just one person, but two; all in one night - there had to be some award for that.  

 

Izuku shakily glanced over to Katsuki, the ash-blonde still looking down at his hands. 

 

Iida blanked for a second as he stared at the quiet male, all before a confused frown appeared on his face. His hand reached to grab the katana, never having seen it in his life. 

 

“THE HELL YOU DOIN’?” Katsuki growled, pulling the item closer to himself. 

 

“Where did you get such a thing? You must hand it over to the authorities if it belongs to the villains,” the class representative spoke.

 

The greenette finally looked to the katana, his eyes glowing a faint gold before a look of utter befuddlement crossed his freckled face. He, too, didn’t know where the object had come from.

 

“Kacchan… where did you get that from?” he hesitantly questioned.

 

Katsuki could only gape at him, growing angrier by the second. These idiots had to just go and rub salt over the freshly open wound. With his free hand, he gripped onto Izuku’s shirt, pulling him close as he growled. They really thought that now was a good time to joke around.  

 

“Stop playin’ stupid you shitty nerd, you’ve seen this katana before… its (Y/n)’s,” he seemed to hiss. 

 

Kirishima who was watching all of this play out, rose an eyebrow, his eyes glowing a faint gold, too, before he also confusedly stared at Katsuki. His hand landed on the male’s shoulder, attempting to calm him down. 

 

“Who’s, um, (Y/n)?” 

 

Now Katsuki was furious, he opened his mouth to yell at the red-head, but noticed the remnants of gold. Quickly his eyes scanned the area, crimson eyes landing on a retreating shadow. 

 

He let go of Izuku, pushing past the others - shoving them aside as he attempted to reach that godforsaken shadow. 

 

Izuku shakily stood in front of him. He shook his head and spread out his arms in order to stop the male from further moving forward. Katsuki glared at him but didn’t move. Instead, he turned, the officers behind the greenette - who seemed to appear out of nowhere - motioning for him to start walking. 

 

This was crazy; it was insane. Had you done this? No, you wouldn’t do this… it had to be that fucking asshole, the same one from the sports festival!

 

His hand gripped harder onto the katana, eyes faintly glowing in a gold undertone, as dark-ish orange-red dots appeared over the weapon, swallowing it up as he continued to walk alongside the officers. 

 

The males behind him stared in shock, watching as Katsuki glanced at them, a hard-pressed scowl on his face, his eyes glowing a different color, all before returning to normal.

 

There wasn’t much that the ash-blonde could do. His only options as of the moment were to cooperate with the police. And he tried. He tried his damn hardest to answer all of their questions, but no matter how many times the questions were repeated, most of his responses remained the same. 

 

“I don’t know…” 

 

His voice was so meek, a mere whisper in the interrogation room for victims. He was once more a victim, a helpless bystander to all of the chaos. 

 

“We’ll give you some space,” one of the officers muttered, patting his partner on his shoulder; motioning for him to follow him out. 

 

Katsuki knew his parents were outside, but he wasn’t ready to face them. In reality, he wasn’t even prepared to face himself. He had held in his tears for a while now and only became aware of the wall cracking as a small droplet landed on the back of his hand. He’d been crying… and the officers left out of pity. 

 

What were once tears of grief soon turned into streams of frustration, anger, and sadness. His hands clenched by his sides as his head hung low. 

 

The taste of salt lingered on his lips, choked sobs escaping in small breathes. 

 

Why did it feel like he couldn’t breathe? Why were his breaths so shallow? Why did his heart feel as if someone were squeezing it? Why were your words on a constant loop? Why, why, why…

 

It hurt so much. 

 

This pain was worst than any physical wound. And he absolutely abhorred it, but at the same time, it was entirely welcomed. If he didn’t feel then it would mean that you never meant anything to him, when truth be told, you had become the center of his world. He was a horrible person, he knew that, yet, the universe still gifted you to him. 

 

So lost he was in his grief, these running thoughts, that he failed to notice when his parents came in. His mother rushed to hug him, but he didn’t so much as move much less yell. All he could do was stare off, his jaw clamped tight as a lone tear ran down to the tip of his chin; it hung there for a while. Eventually, the large tear split in half, a smaller drop falling away as the other still gripped onto the edge… ironic wasn’t it.

 

He’d lost. 

 

Lost you. The most important thing, person, in his life. All this time he’d fought a losing battle, but even then, he still fought till the very end. And he would continue… he had to get you back, not all was lost. You were counting on him, and he was counting on himself. 

 

But he couldn’t. He just couldn’t. It was too much to bear. 

 

He left the police station with his parents. His mother would occasionally toss an odd glance at him, his only response was a fiercer scowl than usual. This was how he coped, by channeling all of his attention and energy to building a thicker wall; bottling up everything that ate away at him. 

 

These negative emotions further festered and soon, it became all he could think of. 

 

At times he would wake up in a cold sweat, he’d dreamt of you once more. And once each time, you looked worse than the last. But there existed other times when you smiled warmly at him, the two of you sitting under a tree on a hilltop. Your head rested on his chest, both of his arms were wrapped tightly around your waist. 

 

There always seemed to be a light breeze floating about in what felt like a hot summer afternoon. 

 

And every time that the wind would lightly pick up, you’d stare up at the shifting leaves. They were bright green, the color somehow reflected in the irises of your eyes. Just watching you so emersed in something so normal always turned into something rather important; always so breathtaking. 

 

His heart wildly beating, and surely, his cheeks began to grow warm. 

 

How had he gotten so lucky? How had you fallen for him, of all people? How was it possible that even now, in just a plain t-shirt and denim overalls, that you looked more radiant than any other day? How was it that you smiled so beautifully, and for him at that? 

 

Your eyes met his, the smile that pulled at the corner of your lips growing larger as you laughed. One of your hands reached up to his face. Katsuki froze, unknowingly holding his breath, as your hand pasted his blushing cheeks and came at a stop somewhere within his rowdy ash-blonde spikes. You pulled something, a bright green leaf tumbling out of your hand and floating in the light breath that passed by. 

 

“You know I love you, right?” you questioned, leaning in towards him. 

 

His cheeks grew warmer, salty water gathering in the corner of his eyes as he looked away. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing would come out. All of a sudden his heart ached and he couldn’t help the warm tears that slowly began to fall, their weight pulling them down. 

 

Your smile dropped, becoming smaller, although, not completely fading away. 

 

Softly, you cupped his cheeks, a small kiss being placed on his cheek as you angled his face in your direction. The other one was placed near his eyes, then another on his nose, another on his other cheek, and so forth. All the while you whispered sweet nothings to him. 

 

More tears began to fall, he was full-on sobbing. Ugly and choked breaths of air were the only sounds that intermingled with your voice. He hugged you tighter, burying his face in the crook of your neck. 

 

“Please don’t go,” he kept on repeating. “I can’t fuckin’ smile, I just can’t. Please don’t make me do it, god, please…” 

 

You didn’t say anything, you stayed quiet. But eventually, you did.

 

“Katsuki,” you softly called. “I want you to smile when you feel joy. I don’t want you to hold back because of me, don’t let me spoil those small moments of relief. Smile, because it’s the right thing to do, to feel. Don’t ever be afraid of these feelings, they’re what make you strong. I know that these feelings, the love I hold for you, is what makes me a better person… don’t run from them, from me.” 

 

A small whimper escaped his lips, his embrace only growing stronger. You began to sing, it was that same lullaby from the UA Sports Festival, he could make out the beginning, but soon it began to fade out, your hums the only thing he heard as everything went dark. 

 

And it was morning. 

 

Such a bittersweet dream. As much as he wanted to hate them, he couldn’t because they were the only thing that brought him peace of mind. He still too frightened to even attempt using magic, to try to get you back. The gnawing fear of failing a shackle that he could just not get rid of. 

 

By now it had been roughly a week. 

 

There was no soulmate bond connection. If he was being honest with himself, at times he felt nothing. And this further depressed him. But at times, they were so rare, so fleeting, that for a second he would think his mind was playing a trick on him. Yet those thoughts would always fly out the window when a warmth came from his hip. 

 

During these rare moments, he would sit and stare off. But once the moment was over, he would go back to sulking. There wasn’t much he could do at home but that. He wasn’t allowed to go out because the League could try to take him again. 

 

Things surely couldn’t have gotten worse… but they did. 

 

He was pleasantly taken away when he saw your father, his sensei at his doorstep with All Might in tow. Aizawa didn’t look so well. His bags were very much present, but he had made an effort to clean himself up. The guilt that Katsuki had been festering deep within the recesses of his mind and his heart seemed to grow ten times stronger; he didn’t know if he could keep them at bay. 

 

Moving to the side, he let them come in. His mother was actually the one who took over with the greeting, his father right by her side. 

 

He didn’t feel all that well anymore. 

 

What little progress he had made during his week-long grieving process was now out the window. 

 

It all happened so quickly. One moment they were talking about his capture and apologizing, the next they were informing his parents and himself that he would be moving into the soon-to-be-finished dorms. His father, nor his mother, batted an eye. They agreed without so much as a fight. 

 

“Katsuki’s a strong boy,” his mother confidently replied to the shocked men’s expressions. “He’ll be fucking fine.” 

 

That was far from the truth. If anything, these feelings would grow worse - untameable. His lips twitched, the corners of his lips seeming to dip lower as his scowl morphed into a frown. Such a sorrow-filled one that Aizawa noticed and didn’t skip a beat on asking him to step to the side. 

 

His heart dropped. 

 

“I need you to tell me everything,” his tired sensei began. “These headaches, these dreams like memories… you know something, who is she? And why -” he paused, his mouth clamping shut. 

 

The vulnerability he was showing his student at the moment was more than he had ever shared with his husband during the first year of their relationship. But he had to know. He knew that he knew who you were and that you’re the most important person to him - next to Hizashi of course. So why couldn’t he remember for the life of him who you were, why would only a fleeting image of you randomly flood his conscious? 

 

It was one particular image of you and Bakugou together that really threw him for a loop. You were standing in front of his apartment door, the ash-blonde gave you a hug before watching you walk in. From the distance, he heard his husband greet you, and from there the small memory faded into nothingness. 

 

The once clear picture of you fuzzed out, your voice lightly rung in his ears. But the sound was much too soft for him to clearly hear you. It was only Bakugou who clearly remained within that small snippet. And it was his only clue. 

 

“Do you seriously not remember?” 

 

Not once had the ash-blonde been this quiet. His eyes were downcast, his mind elsewhere. He bit at his bottom lip, his eyebrows knitting together as if in some form of pain. 

 

“You can’t fucking tell me you don’t remember (Y/N)!” he finally managed. “How could you forget your own goddamn daughter?!” 

 

Katsuki’s eyes glowed, and the light sheen of tears were not the reason for it. 

 

“Remember damn it! I can’t be the only fuckin’ one, I just can’t -” he, too, stopped. 

 

As if that was the only thing Aizawa’s mind had been waiting to hear, it was as if a gate opened itself at the ash-blonde’s command. It all came crashing down, and without knowing it, tears began to fall down the raven-haired man’s face. His whole world came down, shambles of it only remained. 

 

It all made sense. 

 

His memory was now anything but fuzzy. The last time he cried this hard, was a long time ago. But the pain was equally as strong. He’d rather lose a limb than feel this way, he needed for you to come back. But he couldn’t be the one to do it, as much as it pained him, it would be up to the ash-blonde before him. 

 

“Bring her back,” his voice was hoarse. 

 

‘But I’m not strong…’ he seemed to inwardly doubt. 

 

“Please,” his sensei begged, unaware of the inner turmoil the ash-blonde faced. “You’re the only one who can do it… bring her back to me, bring my daughter back home.” 

 

“I’ll do it.” 

 

The phrase had tumbled out of his mouth. Not a single thought actually behind it, no rational. But it didn’t lack emotion. His heart fully backed this statement; he’d be damned if he didn’t at least try. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Your POV:

 

You were floating, a blanket of warmth seemed to cover your body. The wind was nice too… 

 

‘WIND?!’

Your eyes snapped open, (e/c) eyes glancing around. The sun was shining, its rays only beginning to fully blanket the city bellow as it rose. The moon was still up in the air, beginning to retire for the day until nighttime rolled around once more. 

 

Glancing at the city under you, you came to realize it wasn’t a city with large and towering buildings, rather it was your town - Magnolia. 

 

Tears began to pool at the corner of your eyes; drops of them beginning to roll down your cheeks only to fly into the air. These tears were not just out of relief, but of heartache. Now while you were glad to be back home, a few wounds here and there, the thought and feel of Katsuki continued to haunt you. If only you had been stronger, then none of this would have happened. 

 

It was your fault that he now had to suffer. People always seemed to be suffering because of you, shedding tears that didn’t need to fall. 

 

So many thoughts rushed through your mind as you plummeted, (h/c) locks flying wildly. 

 

Loud sobs racked your body as you curled in on yourself, not caring about anything else. The tears continued to fall as you neared the ground. Everything hurt, not physically, but emotionally and mentally. There were scars that could not be seen, and they were the ones that hurt the most. 

 

As the ground continued to near, you heard screams. But you didn’t open your eyes, rather you closed them shut even tighter. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Erza had gotten a weird feeling in the pit of her stomach, causing her to shoot out of her seat. Lucy and Wendy who had fallen asleep at the table felt it move as they watched the swordswoman rush out of the guildhall. Even a heavy sleeper like Natsu instantly woke up, his eyes locking on the redhead - causing him to rush out right behind her. 

 

They had gone to the Magic Council, asked to see the archives but were denied access. Levy and Gajeel tried their best, but only the bluenette was allowed to go in there by herself. 

 

When she came out, she shook her head, mentioning that the area that she went to had, a few nights actually, gone up in flames. She was more than welcome to look around, but the only thing she found was a paper with the symbol that Wendy drew and half a name written under it. But it was so dirty and faded out, that she could only make out the word “Alexan-.” 

 

And so, they all returned back to the guild with nothing to show. But people didn’t give up, rather they encouraged checking other libraries, heading to other guilds, while the main group stayed at the guild to see what else they could find, and that is what ended up happening. 

 

They had all stayed up very late into the night, working hard on finding anything on this mysterious Alexan- group, clan, whatever you want to call it. Everyone was determined to get you back, no matter the cost.

 

And now, on this very late morning, Team Natsu, and company, found themselves being startled out of sleep; Natsu and Erza running out prompting them to follow. 

 

The redhead ran out, glancing up at the sky. She could make out a falling figure. Instantly she knew it was you. 

 

Without thinking twice about it, she requiped, soaring into the air as she called out for you. More people started to come out of the guild, all of them freaking out when they noticed how you only turned your face away, ashamed of the fact that you couldn’t muster a single spell, and that you were stuck in such a pitiful position.  

 

All of Team Natsu rushed out, screaming for you. 

 

Erza reached out for you, her arms wrapping around you as she began to descend gracefully. A sad smile ghosted over her lips as she watched you sob uncontrollably, gripping onto her as you muttered incoherent things. 

 

Everyone ran to you, huge smiles adorning their faces as tears of joy ran down their cheeks. 

 

“She’s back!” 

 

“OH DEAR MAVIS, SHE’S BACK HOME!”

 

“(F/n)-chan!!” 

 

“Don’t ever scare us like that again!” 

 

And a whole lot of other things were shouted, all of them mistaking your tears for ones of joy. They came to huddle around, wanting to know how you were. 

 

“Child, oh thank Mavis!” Carla exclaimed. 

 

“(F/n)!!!!” Wendy yelled, running towards you as she tackled you out of Erza’s arms. 

 

“No, no, no… NO! THIS IS ALL WRONG, DAMN IT!! I CAN’T BE HERE, I NEED TO GO BACK!!” you cried, pushing the bluenette away lightly as you attempted to stand. 

 

“The hell you mean ‘go back’?! You’re home!” Natsu began. 

 

“BUT I HAVE ANOTHER HOME TOO! WITH KATSUKI, PLEASE I CAN’T LEAVE HIM ALONE WITH SUCH A HEAVY BURDEN!!” 

 

Wendy backed away, worry painting her face. 

 

You were still bleeding, a large gaping wound in your midsection. It was clear that you were in shock, both emotionally and physically. 

 

“(F/n),” the bluenette softly spoke, inching towards you. 

 

Erza held you tightly, struggling with all of your moving. Her armor was being coated in your blood. It hurt her to see you crying, pushing against her with all of your might - completely overlooking your serious wound. Your eyes were hazed, tears still falling down. 

 

“I’m sorry,” the redhead mumbled, knocking you out. 

 

Your body went limp, blood still oozing out. Wendy was right at your side, hands glowing as she began to heal you. She was worried, you didn’t seem to have a single drop of magic left; she truly wondered how you had stayed alive. 

 

“MIRA, PREPARE THE INFIRMARY!” Erza shouted. 

 

And what little strength held you from fully slipping into the darkness finally wore out. The voices began to mesh in, becoming one. 

 

‘I LOVE YOU TOO!!’

 

He’d said that he loved you back and that is what you last remembered before the darkness consumed you. 

 

Chapter Text

 

A/n: Here is the second chapter I promised! I wanted to expand more on (Y/n) and who she really is; I hope you all like this chapter! Please let me know what you all think! Lots of love <3

---------------------------------------------------

The scare you gave the redhead was bound to leave her shaken for the next few days. With you, in her arms, she felt a little more at ease, but you still needed medical attention. 

 

She briskly walked, the bluenette following closely behind. Everyone who had gathered outside made way for Erza; a few people muttering things to one another. They were all concerned. Happy flew off of Natsu’s head, landing on your heaving chest, crying and telling you to not go. You were his friend, he couldn’t bear you leaving the exact moment you had finally returned. 

 

Lucy grit her teeth, blaming herself for not having been stronger. She had a way of always deeming herself to be weak when she was far from that. The blonde was one of the strongest women you had ever met; her love for her friends gave her an insane amount of strength. 

 

So many others began to blame themselves. What if they hadn’t been as intoxicated? Could they have all done something in order to stop this hurt from consuming you? 

 

They would all just have to wait until you woke up, all of them on the edge of their seats. 

 

The sky dragon slayer stayed inside for a while, her hands glowing a beautiful blue as she healed you the best she could. All throughout the session, her mind kept reeling with thought afterthought. 

 

It took a while before she came out, the bluenette hesitating in doing so - fearing the questions that she did not have the answers to. But she couldn’t hide forever. 

 

“So how is she?!” Natsu was the first to speak. 

 

Wendy came out of the infirmary, her scrunched brows instantly growing some distance at the startling outburst. 

 

“I-” she paused, “I did the best I could. Physical wounds are one thing…” 

 

Erza stared at her, understanding what the Sky Dragon Slayer was hinting at. A heavy sigh escaped her lips. The bluenette looked down, feeling useless. 

 

“There’s no use in sulking!” Lucy began. “We better prepare in order to welcome her with warm and open arms when she wakes up!”

 

Cheering erupted, albeit forced, at least they now had something to look forwards to.



---------------------------



You were floating again; you could feel it but didn’t know for how long. It had felt like a while… time was hard to tell apart during these instances.

 

Even so, you knew it had been for a long while.

 

But it was as if newfound strength gripped your body. A sense of motivation. A warmth that you couldn’t exactly describe, but one you knew must have belonged to your hard-headed soulmate.

 

Instantly your eyes snapped open, the galaxy surrounding you looking oh-so-familiar. You wore the same attire as the time prior when both you and Katsuki had traveled into this realm, but this time the world felt different. 

 

There were no gates this time around. Rather you simply just landed on soft rippling stars and swirls. You slowly began to walk in an unknown direction, the skirt of your dress fluttering as the realm began to change. 

 

There were trees; trees as far as the eye could see. A light gust of wind blew, the leaves shuffling elegantly as some fell, performing intricate dances as they gently descended. The sound of baby chicks chirping for their mother sounded about, multiple tweets and twitters bouncing around. There was this sense of peace, one which could not be described. 

 

It was all breathtaking. 

 

Turning, you began to walk - albeit a bit aimless - you headed toward the beautiful bushes with breathtaking white flowers. 

 

As you neared, the bushes began to shake, a mop of (h/c) hair appearing. It was a woman, she held a goofy smile as she picked some more of those star-shaped flowers. As she stood at full height, you noticed the small bump which she carried. It took a few seconds for you to comprehend, but eventually, your mind rationalized that the woman was Luxia. 

 

Luxia tucked a strand of (h/c) behind her ear, her right arm softly patting at her baby bump. 

 

You continued to walk, attempting to call out to her, but you found that - even though now you could speak - the woman before you could not hear you. 

 

Your walk turned into a run as you attempted to catch up to her, your hand reaching out to grab at her shoulder, only to find that your hand went right through her. Gasping, you pulled your hand back, looking down at yourself as you found yourself a little see-through. 

 

But, before you could waste time trying to figure out what was going on, the sound of Luxia humming brought you out of this downward spiral. 

 

The woman began to walk, a huge smile on her lips as she walked away - you trailing right behind her. It was a quiet walk, with the exception of the constant humming from her. She looked much older, more mature, then again she was pregnant - that much you could see. You wondered who the father could be, but you wouldn’t be wondering for long. 

 

Eventually, Virbus came into view, a scowl on his face. 

 

“I told you not to wander off,” he began. 

 

“I couldn’t help it Virb, something was just calling me out there,” Luxia explained, her smile a mirthful one. “I don’t know how to explain it, but -” 

 

“Love, you know that you can’t just wander off like that,” Virbus lightly scolded, his hand cradling her face. “What if something happened to you and the baby?” 

 

“I know but,” she looked off to the side, staring in your direction - almost as if she was looking at you directly. “I felt someone calling out for me.” 

 

“Who?” the male questioned.  

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Our daughter,” Luxia glanced back at the male, her smile turning somewhat sad. 

 

“But we don’t have a daughter Lux,” Virbus shook his head. “This is our first child, how do you even know it’s a girl?” 

 

“I-I don’t, but a mother knows. Virbus,” she muttered softly, eyes tearing up. “I’m scared.” 

 

The male didn’t know how to respond, only pulling the woman, who he had come to love, against his chest. He softly cooed words of encouragement, telling her that things would be alright, to not worry so much. His hand rested against her waist, pulling her along as they disappeared past the treeline. 

 

You stared, not knowing how to feel. 

 

But there was this tug at your heart, causing you to follow behind them. Just as you neared the treeline, you halted. 

 

Did you really want to follow them? Was this any of your business? What would any of this accomplish? Just what were you doing? … So many questions and no answers. It was driving you mad. Gritting your teeth, you ran, zooming past the treeline and into … 

 

.

.

.

.

 

… a village!

 

There were people pushing carts, going on about their day as they humbly lived. 

 

You continued to walk, another tug at your heart leading you towards a church. As you approached, you noticed Virbus and Luxia sitting on the steps as the (h/c)-haired woman wove her hands in front of her. She was heavily pregnant now, you were willing to bet she may have been around five to six months; it was as if time had sped forward. 

 

Virbus laughed, holding his wife as he rocked back and forth. He couldn’t believe the woman he loved was going to be giving birth to his child in little less than three months. 

 

Luxia always loved children, even now, she told the orphans stories - using a bit of magic to bring them to life. All of the orphaned children always waited for her to come around. None of them could miss her earth-shaking tales. How she had once seen a dragon, her beauty like none other. And she assured the children that it was all true, but none of them believed her entirely. 

 

Dragons had gone extinct long ago, even you knew that. 

 

“I am not lying,” Luxia puffed out her cheeks. “Tell them Virb!” 

 

“You see we time traveled from the age of the dragons to this era,” Virbus cheekily offered. 

 

“You see,” the woman huffed. “Even Virbus agrees with me!” 

 

“Nah, she’s just a little crazy and cranky cause she didn’t sleep all that fuckin’ well,” Virbus muttered. 

 

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?!” 

 

“Run!” the male shouted, playfully holding his pregnant wife as the children screeched as they scattered. 

 

Along the bunch, the sight of beautiful scarlet hair caught your attention. A young girl ran by, her joyous laughs ringing in the air; a scarlet trail being left behind in her wake. She was all that you seemed to focus on, your mind trying to sort through whatever it was that was happening. 

 

“Virbus, you know I’m not lying…,” Luxia breathed out, a sad smile on her lips. 

 

“I know ‘ya ain’t, but we can’t just tell people that we come from a different era. Imagine us just telling the people of this era that we traveled here just to escape the mas-” Virbus was cut off. 

 

“Please, let’s not speak about the way I abandoned my people…” 

 

“You didn’t abandon them! ‘Ya did what had to be done in order to ensure that the Alexandrus bloodline survived. If we had stayed back there, this little one wouldn’t be on their way,” the male responded, his hands gently massaging her belly. 

 

“I can’t wait to meet her,” Luxia muttered. 

 

“You mean him,” Virbus exhaled, his head wedged in the crook of her neck. 

 

“No,” she responded, looking off into the sky. 

 

A sweet smile formed on her lips, her hands resting over her husband's hands as she looked over onto the street. Once again her gaze seemed to land on you, even if she couldn’t actually see you.

 

“I mean her, our sweet little princess…” 

 

You watched, your heartstrings seemingly being pulled at as they faded out. Luxia’s smile causing you to tear up. It didn’t make any sense. What was she talking about? Just from what time period was she from? Was that Erza-nee? And why did she keep looking at you whenever she spoke of her unborn child? There was no possible way-

 

But there was no chance for you to finish your thoughts, your hypothesis, as the scenery changed once more. 

 

This time you were not outside, rather you were indoors. 

 

Looking around what seemed to be a home, you noticed the small kitchen and living room area. You slowly walked around, fingers gently tracing the small painted photo of Virbus and Luxia, both of them holding her baby bump softly as they smiled for the portrait. 

 

Suddenly the sound of a woman screaming caused you to snap your head in the direction of the sound. 

 

You headed over to where the sound came from, watching Virbus nervously chewing at his nails as the screams grew louder. Your fists tightened, you didn’t want to go in - you were afraid it may confirm your suspicions. But you couldn’t just walk away. This was something you had to see, something you had to face… alone

 

Taking a deep breath, you closed your eyes as you entered the room. 

 

There was the sound of another powerful scream, all before the cry of a newborn baby cut into the room. Slowly, you opened your eyes, watching as the baby was handed over to Luxia. 

 

“Congratulations,” the midwife smiled, “it’s a healthy baby girl!” 

 

You stood in your spot, frozen in place. 

 

The sound of the door opening and Virbus zooming by didn’t even faze you. You watched as he neared his wife, tears falling down his face as he kissed her, letting her know how well of a job she had done. 

 

“What’ll you name her?” the midwife spoke up, paper in hand. 

 

“(F/n),” they both spoke, smiles adorning their faces. “(F/n) Alexandrus, our little princess.” 

 

“Such a beautiful name,” the midwife cooed. 

 

Both of them hummed, their smiles never fading, even if their image did. 

 

You ran towards them, hand outstretched to touch them, only to find that you were running, yet moving nowhere. There were so many questions you wanted to ask them, things that you needed to know, but once more you were not given the chance to do much before another scene appeared. You had seen this one before. Back during the festival with Shoto. 

 

There were people screaming, cries for help as buildings burned. 

 

The smell of burning flesh wafted towards your nose, causing you to grimace and hunch over as you almost vomited. This was all too much for you, you didn’t know how much you could take, how much you could bear. 

 

“RUN LUXIA!” 

 

Instantly you snapped your head to the side, watching as said woman stumbled out of her home. She carried a small bundle, tears falling down her face as she began to run. But she paused, turning to look at the open door. 

 

Just as she did, she saw Virbus reaching out for her, his eyes softening as he realized that this was the end for him. His lips moved, a sad smile appearing on his face. 

 

“I love you,” he seemed to mutter. “I love both of you very much…” 

 

And just like that, he fell to the ground, his body limply landing. His eyes began to dull, yet his smile remained. You watched as his last breath left him, tears falling in large chunks as you cried out, falling onto your knees. 

 

Luxia screamed, crying as she ran off, a trail of blood being left in her wake. 

 

Your eyes locked on her abdomen, going wide at the sight of a gaping hole. You quickly scrambled to your legs, running after her as you attempted to help her; to do anything at all to help, even though this was the past and there was nothing you could do to rewrite it. 

 

You were forced to follow behind her, watching as she stumbled, looking over her shoulder every now and then as she scurried about. 

 

But with that injury, she wasn’t going to get far; both of you knew it. 

 

Luxia pushed through the pain, wanting to make it out of here at the very least. She wanted you to have a good life, a nice childhood. But life didn’t seem to be going according to plan. And as much as she tried to flee, her legs eventually gave out, causing her to tumble down. 

 

The small infant, not much older than a few weeks, cried even louder. Luxia softly cooed, her hand coming to play with the small tufts of hair over top of her head. She made small and soft sounds, humming as the little girl in her arms calmed down. Luxia held her tight, crying because she knew that this was the end; that this was as far as she could go. 

 

Her past had caught up to her, time seemed to stop for no one… She had moved for crying out loud, but it all seemed to have been in vain. The only thing she could do now was to offer you all of her love before she wouldn’t be allowed to do so. 

 

“Oh, my sweet baby girl,” she cooed. “You know I love you, right? You understand, that I wouldn’t dream of ever leaving you, r-right? Oh dear god, I can’t believe I am going to leave you all alone in this cruel world. I won’t ever get to watch you take your first steps, call me mama, or call Virbus papa. There are so many things I am going to miss, why damn it?” she sobbed. 

 

“(F/n), love, remember both of us…,” Luxia held a picture up, another painting. 

 

There was a golden glow as the picture dissolved, there only being a faint glow coming from her pointer finger as she touched your forehead. The small infant giggled, her hand reaching to grasp her mother’s finger. Luxia smiled as she leaned forwards and planted a small kiss on your forehead. 

 

“You're going to be the last Alexandrus to ever exist… please,” she begged. “Live.” 

 

She curled up beside her little girl, beginning to hum a sad tune as she played with her. 

 

“Sky and Sea~,

Much like your father 

And I 

 

Both blue and endless

Could never escape 

The world’s cold

 

They were left to roam, 

To cry on their own

 

Until they learned how to touch

One another

They held hands, 

Marveling at each other's

Wonders

 

Making one of their very own

 

One alone could never 

See the beauty 

They both offered

 

Both of them feared, 

But fearless themselves

 

Let’s be like them, 

The sky and the Sea

And their child

A shining, radiant

Star” 

 

She hummed solemnly until she finally felt life escape her. Her hand went limp, the baby beginning to stir, babbling on quietly until she suddenly felt the cold lifeless body of her mother. That was when she began to cry. Her wails getting louder every passing second. It didn’t take long before one of those horrid men came and found her. 

 

The rest from there was the past, your past. 

 

You fell onto your knees once more, crying as you realized that these two were your parents. That these two individuals had risked everything for you, suffered in order for you to hopefully have a better life. But there was nothing you could do except sob and watch as everything faded into nothingness.

 

A dark void surrounded you, but it didn’t bother you. 

 

After such an emotionally taxing trip down memory damned lane, all you wanted to do was just disappear. You felt numb, yet you could still feel the river of tears that fell down your cheeks. 

 

“I-I never got to properly say -hic- goodbye,” you cried. 

 

“Why would you say goodbye?” a voice sounded out. 

 

Immediately, you swerved around watching as there was a bright light. Suddenly, you felt arms wrapping around your still sobbing and broken figure. It was warm and soft; the warmth of a mother. 

 

“Don’t cry love,” Luxia, your mother cooed. 

 

“Your mother has a point,” another voice resounded. “After all of these years, we finally get to see you. We want a big smile princess!” 

 

Your eyes opened, watching as Virbus, your father, knelt down - him hugging the two of you. 

 

The warmth you felt was indescribable. There were no words to describe how amazing, yet heartbreaking it was to finally meet the two people who created you and brought you into this world. You couldn’t speak, sobs leaving you as you completely crumbled. 

 

“You’ve been so strong for us,” your mother hummed. “I’m saddened that this is the first time we meet.” 

 

“You are just as much of a fighter as your mother (F/n). No child should have ever suffered as much as you did… and even now you continue to suffer,” your father spoke, his voice shaky as his eyes brimmed with tears. 

 

“You were so young,” Luxia began to cry. “We left you all alone, and even now you remain in pain and with no one to-” she was cut off. 

 

You felt your hip grow warm. A familiar warmth that you had come to tressure with all of your body and soul. Your eyes fluttered open, head cranking back as your eyes locked on crimson ones. 

 

“She ain’t alone, I’d never leave her,” Katsuki spoke. “For fuck’s sake, I’m still fighting to stay by her god damn side.”

 

“K-Katsuki?”

 

“The one and only...” 

 

Chapter Text

 

He wore that same attire as before, standing right in front of the little family reunion. Your parent's eyes widened at the sight of the young man before them, it shouldn’t have been possible for him to be here, yet he was. 

 

It had taken him a while to figure it all out, and it just so happen that he got here by chance. Those two additional weeks had been absolute hell for him. Attempting to use magic, something so foreign yet intimate because it reminded him of how much you had given and still continued to bestow upon people, was difficult. 

 

~ Flash Back ~

 

For the life of him, the most he could muster were a few sparks. 

 

He couldn’t even summon the katana that you had gifted him and it was driving him up the wall. Nothing seemed to be working. It was day four, and still nothing. If he continued progressing like this, another week was bound to pass with nothing to show. 

 

Sighing, he plopped down onto his mattress. 

 

His room was almost completely bare. All that remained were a few sparse posters, a basket of clothes, and his bed. Everything had been moved into the new dorm building for class 1-A. 

 

It took many by surprise how quickly they built the buildings and how soon they wanted students to move in. For others, it wasn’t much of a surprise rather an awed reaction that they held for how expediently things worked out. 

 

The ash-blonde was supposed to move in the following few days. His parents had been notified that UA was pushing for students to move in sooner, so it was a possibility that he could be moving in within a few days to a few hours from now. But this isn’t what he focused on, his mind was elsewhere. Both his mother and father were worried, he knew that of course, but he couldn’t just act as if nothing happened. 

 

He was utterly miserable. 

 

His heart still ached. Thinking of you was such a bittersweet task. At times he wished he would just stop thinking, that his mind would simply come to a stop and stay there. But his thoughts never stopped, he’d continue reliving that night, going over every possible scenario. 

 

That’s the thing about suppressed trauma, of denying things, of obsessing over things… It can mess with your head, and at times it did, but there were brief moments when his mind did stop replaying that horrid day and instead it went over all of the wonderful memories. Today appeared to be one of those decent days, a faint smile playing at his lips. 

 

No matter how horrible things got, you always seemed to uplift his mood. 

 

Laying on his back, he stared up at the ceiling of his room. Today, he seemed to be reminiscing over how the two of you officially met. It wasn’t anything awe-worthy, it could have definitely been different, but he wouldn’t have had it any other way. 

 

You were different from the very beginning. 

 

The first person to see him as an equal. You didn’t suck up to him, no, you didn’t play games. That was probably the thing that drew him in. In some ways, you were like him, but you were the better parts of him. You always seemed when to draw the line… well, sometimes. 

 

How he missed your recklessness… primarily for two reasons. 

 

1) He’d get to scold you for your reckless behavior, yet admire how strong you were. You always pushed him in the right direction, no matter how insane your ideas were. But the two of you tended to have each other's backs. 

 

2) Reason number, and his favorite one. He would be able to hold you for as long as he wanted. As cheesy as it may sound, he missed your touch. God, he missed everything about you. He was in love with you, that’s why it all hurt this much. 

 

You meant the world to him, and that’s why he had to get you back. 

 

Rolling onto his side, he let out another deep sigh, closing his eyes as he allowed his body to finally call it a day - even if it was earlier than usual. In all honesty, he was out like a light. His last thoughts before drifting into the realm of dreams being to see you; to have one calming dream with you right by his side for this night. 

 

As he slept, falling into a deep slumber, he tossed around. His hip burned, but he couldn’t seem to wake up. 

 

In his dream, whatever he previously dreamt of was soon replaced with the feeling of floating. He was quickly made aware of this freefall. But no matter how much he wished to use his quirk, nothing would happen. His palms would glow, magic appearing to radiate off of them, but it would quickly simmer out. 

 

Eventually, it all came to a stop. Everything was pitch dark, and in a blink of an eye, it no longer was. He stood in the edge of a forest. It appeared that he was alone. 

 

Turning around, he spotted a hooded figure. They were staring ahead, their attention on something far off from the clearing. Katsuki approached him, only to have his gaze drifting to what appeared to be a falling girl. It took him a second before he registered who it was - it was you.  

 

He thought he was dreaming, lucid dreaming at that. So he attempted to imagine something to stop your fall, but nothing happened. 

 

“This isn’t a dream,” the man spoke. “It’s real…” 

 

“WHAT THE HELL?!” 

 

“Hmm, I suppose she managed to catch herself in the end,” the man mumbled. “But those wounds don’t look good, how ‘bout you heal her, eh?” 

 

The ash-blonde stared wide-eyed at him. But it only lasted for a brief moment. He was quick to turn on his heel and approach you. It was weird… you looked completely different. The armor you wore, he’d never once seen. Soot covered parts of your cheeks, dried blood clung to the corner of your lips. At the sight of red pooling under you, he couldn’t help but exclaim your name. 

 

“(Y/n)!” he yelled, running to come closer - clumsily dropping to his knees. 

 

Your lashes fluttered, (e/c) eyes blurrily scanning your surroundings. From the build, you could tell they were male, but it wasn’t anyone you had ever seen, much less met before. Katsuki could see the confusion in your eyes, it was as if you had never met him. But he didn’t focus much on this aspect, rather he did a once over. 

 

He began to look you over, cursing under his breath as his hands shakily applied pressure to your wounds. All the while, he was muttering obscenities as his palms shakily grew warm. Taking a deep breath, he focused on the warm feeling he would get when using magic; he thought about you and how healthy you ought to look after. 

 

“Shit, just hold on,” he grumbled, biting his lip. 

 

This was hard. You made it look so fucking easy. 

 

Orange-red glowed from his hands, your breathing beginning to steady. He was sweating profusely, it was clear he wasn’t much of a healer, but he was trying. You shakily rose your hand to rest on top of his own, a tired smile tugging at your lips. A somewhat confused look briefly graced you, all before you sheepishly stared at him with a droopy-eyed expression. 

 

His gaze drifted to your face. It wasn’t the time to feel this way, his cheeks growing warm and his heart seeming to beat wildly. Even in this state, you still looked beautiful. 

 

He couldn’t help but smile a bit, his other hand gripping onto yours’ as the other continued to heal you as best as he could. He didn’t know how much he really missed you till this very moment. Tears gathered in the corner of his eyes, he was trying so hard to hold himself together. 

 

“Dumbass, always throwing yourself into harm's way” he softly scolded. “I’ll protect you… I promise; I can’t lose you again.”

 

Katsuki watched as you grinned up at him, groggily bringing your hand up to wipe away the tears that fell. You still smiled, staring right at him. 

 

“I think,” you slurred, “I - Hmmm, you look better with one of these!” 

 

You proceeded to smile wider. The ash-blonde couldn’t help the small chuckle that left him. He leaned forward, your eyes closed in response. His forehead rested over your own, but you didn’t seem to really be paying too much attention to all of this. You’d probably forget, but that didn’t matter to the male. 

 

“Fuckin’ trouble maker,” he whispered. “But I wouldn’t have it any other way.” 

 

He did the best he could, and he had managed to stop the bleeding. Even so, you had still passed out from the exhaustion. The ash-blonde didn’t move, rather he sat there. He stayed until he managed to catch sight of people approaching. He heard Wendy screaming your name; he had wanted to stay but was dragged away by the hooded figure. 

 

Nothing was said by either male, but both of them watched out of the corner of their eye as the bluenette cradled your body. She did the most minimal healing, finishing what Katsuki couldn’t - thinking that you had managed this on your own.

 

As they walked, the surroundings began to fade out. And before he knew it, he was in some other realm it seemed. He walked for a bit. All the while he thought about how injured you had been. He hoped that none of this was current, and something deep down told him that it probably wasn’t. 

 

The further he walked, the clearer things got. He only stopped when he thought he heard people talking. It took a second at most before he recognized your voice.

 

He saw you, he heard the conversation, but it was you that he focused on. The words that tumbled out of his mouth briefly registered in his mind. All he saw was you, looking as radiant as ever. He opened his arms, you staring at him in disbelief.

 

~ Present ~

 

They, both your parents, watched as you scrambled up to run into his arms, crying and mumbling incoherent things. Your body collided with his, a small grunt escaping him as air left his lungs from the impact. The boy smiled softly at you, holding you tight as he played with your hair. Even if he didn’t know how he had ended up here, he was glad that he at the very least was still with you, that he could talk to you and hopefully get you back soon. 

 

Katsuki was elated at the fact that you were fine; safe. 

 

“I’m-”

 

“Don’t talk, fuck, I’m just so happy you’re alright,” his voice cracked. 

 

You gripped tightly onto him. His arms didn’t lose their tight grip on you, pulling you further into the embrace. He was warm, and it felt so reassuring. You could feel wet drops falling onto your shoulder. 

 

“Please don’t leave me,” he whispered, more tears falling. 

 

“Never again,” you hurriedly assured.

 

The happiness you felt in this moment just couldn’t compare to anything else. You really missed him. Leaving him, having to send him away hurt you just as much as it did him. Never again would you leave him, it was a promise you were making; not just to him, but to yourself. 

 

From behind, both of your parents stood up from their kneeling positions. Your mother smiled fondly at the sight before her. But your father didn’t seem to share the same sentiment. 

 

“And who the fucking hell are you, ‘ya snot-nosed brat?” Virbus snapped, protective dad mode activated. 

 

Katsuki gripped you tightly, lifting his head and not giving a damn if his eyes were puffy from all his crying. He finally got you back and he wasn’t going to back down; no matter what. 

 

“Her soulmate, her other half,” the ash-blonde proudly declared. “I’m hers and she’s mine. I ain’t giving her up for shit, she’s my ride or die old man!” 

 

Your mother chuckled, a beautiful smile adorning her face. You watched as she tugged at your father’s arm, getting him to calm down. She walked towards you both, the man who you now had the pleasure of calling your father, sulked beside her. Yet he still managed to half-grin. 

 

Virbus loved you with all of his heart. You were the perfect mix of them both, but it appeared that your mother’s genes outshined his own and he wouldn’t have it any other way. His little girl still had much to grow into, and deep down, he was entirely grateful to the gods of the universe that you wouldn’t be alone. 

 

He watched as his wife, your mother, smiled. All of these years, even in the afterlife, the love he held for her was as strong as ever. And he could see this same love in both you and the ash-blonde. While still a tender flame, time would be the one to cultivate it properly.

 

Luxia reached out towards Katsuki, her hand softly patting his cheek as she nodded. 

 

“Yup, he’s the one Virb,” she chirped. 

 

“EHHH?!” your father responded, the man seeming to grow pissed - falling out of what little peace of mind he had gained. 

 

“Bakugou Katsuki, was it?” your mother questioned. 

 

“The one and only,” the male huffed out. 

 

“He’s just like you Virbus!” 

 

“Tch.” 

 

“It appears we Alexandrus women have a type,” your mother playfully nudged the man beside her.

 

Your mother hummed, smiling as she motioned for you all to follow behind her. It only took a few long strides for you father to catch up to her, hands interlacing with one another as the scenery changed. 

 

There was a bright light, both you and Katsuki squinting as you walked into its warmth. 

 

Looking around you found a breathtaking plaza. Children running, all of them laughing as they played. Buildings surrounded the makeshift village - if it could even be called that given the extravagance of the place. White pillars holding up every home’s roofs. Gilded entryways with intricate designs as far as the eye could see. 

 

The fountain in the middle was sculpted after that same creature both you and Katsuki seemed to constantly be plagued by. 

 

Men and women joyfully chatted, their smiles growing wider at the sight of your parents. But they stopped when they saw you and Katsuki. They looked taken aback. Suddenly the ground began to shake, everyone taking a step back as they watched with questioning stares. 

 

From beside you, the sculpture began to glow, the ash-blonde gripped onto you, jumping back as a claw slammed down in front of you both. 

 

It was a hybrid. A creature between the mix of a lion, hawk, and wolf. 

 

The creature had wolf ears, them twitching as its sharp blue eyes, turned golden - much like hawk eyes. They narrowed, focussing on you both.

 

Both you and Katsuki had accidentally fallen and now sat on the floor. The male had pulled you between his legs, an arm still securing you in place as you both gaped at the creature before you. Its snout opened, a lion’s roar ripping out as the ground cracked. The front of its legs appeared to be that of a wolf’s, only for the paw aspect to be talons. A golden-brown mane rested beautifully on the creature, a collar - golden and silver - rested around its neck. In the middle, that same crest was embedded. Dark ash-brown wings were unfolded; amping its intimidation factor - the lion tail that swung furiously in the back and over lion hind legs that grounded themselves onto the floor. 

 

With one final glare, the creature lifted its right talon, slamming it down as stars came crashing down, all of them surrounding it and creating a shield of sorts above you all. Golden beams of light shot out, some of them crossing to form a barrier. The creature stepped back into the shield, turning as its tail was the last thing to be seen by the outsiders. 

 

Everyone just watched, your parents standing off to the side, but out of view.

 

As the creature began to walk, its scowl softened a bit as it approached you. Katsuki pulled back, tensing at the approaching snout. But you gripped onto his arm, letting him know that it would be ok. Strangely enough, you felt comforted, and welcomed the light nudging of the creature; as if telling you everything would be alright.

 

“Stand Alexandrus Princess...” it spoke. 

 

Looking at the creature, your eyes widened as you looked into those bluebell eyes. Something about them was so familiar. 

 

“Do you know who you are?” 

 

You looked at it, not knowing what to say. In that moment you felt the ash-blonde hold onto you tighter, his hand gripping your own. It wasn’t as soft as other times, but it held just the same emotions. This time they were stronger. 

 

The creature stepped back, awaiting a response. 

 

Slowly, both you and Katsuki stood up, him hugging you from behind as he softly smiled at you. Taking a deep breath, you snapped your attention at the thing. 

 

“Of course I know who I am!” you began. “I am many things...” 

 

Your eyes clouded over, tears brimming in the corners. They were bittersweet tears because you knew deep down that you finally had the answer to this plague of a question. 

 

“I go by many names,” you continued, a little smile etching onto your lips. “I’m a Fairy Tail Wizard, (F/n) Scarlet - a sister.” 

 

Katsuki watched with adoration. You had come so far and he was glad that you allowed him to be a part of this journey. Who would have thought that after having watched you disappear he would come and find you in his dream, or so that is what he first thought it to be. 

 

He had met that strange man and had a gnawing feeling that they were the creature with who you spoke with now. As much as he still was angry with him, if it weren’t for its intervention, he would have never healed you. It was from there that this dream ended up turning into a revelation that he was spiritually traveling. The spirit of a soulmate is bound to their other half, regardless of the time or space between them. 

 

Now he had you back in his arms, and he would fight to keep you with him; to help you go back. 

 

All the while, as you spoke, the stars began to fade out. People approaching slightly. They all listened intently to what you had to say. But neither of you three paid them much mind. Katsuki chose to ignore them, his attention on you. 

 

He pulled you towards him, his chin resting on your shoulder. The ash-blonde offered a small smile when he saw you glance at him briefly, prompting you to take a deep before continuing.

 

“I am (F/n) Aizawa/Yamada, a daughter… (F/n) Alexandrus, the last remaining descendant, but above all else, I am future (F/n) Alexandrus-Bakugou; the person who I’ve chosen, and will choose to be and become!” 

 

The creature watched with soft eyes, a light chuckle escaping it. It was nice to finally see you … after such a long time… 

 

“Katsuki Bakugou is my other half,” you proclaimed. “The man who shall help me carry on the Alexandrus bloodline!!!” You proudly declared eyes burning brightly. 

 

The creature nodded. Said male behind you growing red as he hugged you tighter, burying his head in the crook of your neck. 

 

“Indeed you are all of these things, my lady,” it bowed. 

 

One of its talons lifted as the other bent so that it could properly bow. Its head tilted downwards as - what looked like - a soft smile graced its lips. All of the other people behind it began to approach, all of them smiling brightly.

 

“She couldn’t have said it any better, right Virbus?” 

 

“That’s our damn brat!”

 

Your mother held onto your father’s hand, both of them smiling as they approached. Both of them were dressed in white and golden-rimmed clothes; fit for a king and queen. The creature in front of you seemed to disappear, making room for the other figures that followed; people whom you came to realize were your deceased family, all of your ancestors smiling brightly at you. And behind them followed your people, the Alexandrus Clan. 

 

“(F/n) Alexandrus-Bakugou, huh?” an older woman pondered. 

 

“Such a beautiful name for our future empress, hmm?” another woman questioned, smiling. 

 

“Grandmothers?!” you questioned aloud, the word simply having been stuck on the tip of your tongue. 

 

“And who else would we be?” both of them chuckled. 

 

“Look behind you,” your mother motioned. 

 

This prompted you to look back, Katsuki letting go, but instead latching his hand onto your own. He watched ahead, noticing the small gasp that left your lips the moment your (e/c) eyes landed on the tall intimidating creature shrinking down and taking a human form. Though older, you could still recognize him. 

 

“K-Kei?!” 

 

“I missed you little star,” he chuckled. 

 

Tears fell down your face, your hand releasing Katsuki’s as you rushed towards Kei. You held tightly onto him as he did the same. Both of you relished this reunion. But you quickly realized that the reason why you were back here was because of him. You began to smack him, not too hard but just enough to make him understand that you were upset. 

 

Katsuki watched with a grin, arms crossed over his chest. He couldn’t deny it any further, he was smitten with you and he was alright with it. Besides, your small declaration would certainly be a memory saved for a later time.

 

“You stupid lion, hawk, wolf-hybrid! I went through all of that pain only to be brought back here!!” 

 

“It’s my duty to mold the future heirs of the Alexandrus, little star,” he muttered, hugging you tighter so that you would calm down. 

 

“Had to crack down on you, more than previous heirs because of the circumstances and particular events to come. Both you and Katsuki must be ready to inherit the star’s wisdom, the galaxy’s power, along with space and time’s abilities… a battle is strong approaching, the one in which you shall reveal yourself to the world - no… to the galaxy! You’ll show them all, that you are the next ruler… that the Alexandrus Empress and Emperor shall rise; the rulers of the space and time, humanities protectors shall once more be seated upon their thrones.”

 

Chapter Text

 

A/n: Hey y'all. I'm back! I've just been so busy with college and stuff, but don't think I have forgotten about this story. So here is another chapter, I hope to upload another one soon!! <3

____________________________________

 

You stared at him, gobsmacked. Silently you turned to look at Katsuki who looked just as shocked by the revelation. He didn't think he was ready for such an honor to be bestowed upon him. Much less now that both you and he were located in different worlds, only seeming to be connected via dream-realm. 

 

“Indeed he is right,” your mother spoke. “As the youngest guardian to come of age, Kei - his alias name - was sent in to protect you in human form when we could no longer stay by your side. And now, you must heed his warnings, love.” 

 

“There is much for you both to learn, but calling upon the guardian is the first,” your father remarked. “Once you learn that, traveling between two worlds should become easier!” 

 

“You’re the future Alexandrus Empress, establish yourself as such. Call for him,” your grandparents mentioned. 

 

You shook your head. This was a little too much for today. Slowly you backed away from Kei, finding yourself bumping into Katsuki. He gave you a teasing grin, his hand ruffling your hair as he gently guided you in front of everyone. 

 

‘We’re soulmates dumbass, I’m here for ‘ya,’ he spoke via soulmate connection. 

 

A silent hum escaped your lips as you faced forward, staring at Kei. The man looked at you both, mentally glad with the way things turned out. He was sure the both of you would be amazing rulers when it was time. 

 

“So little star… what’s my name, my real name,” Kei bowed, grinning ear from ear. “Properly ascend to the throne, claim that which belongs to the rightful heir...” 

 

Katsuki stood tall, his hand gripping tightly onto your own once more. He nodded, at you, urging you to continue. Without even knowing it, his eyes glowed, golden characters swimming in his crimson pools. Around his face, dark inked markings appeared. Dark orange-red magic surrounded him as his hand squeezed yours encouragingly. Smiling at him, you allowed for your own magic to engulf you. 

 

Your eyes had those same golden markings, black markings now appearing on your face as you turned to meet Kei’s awaiting form. Galaxy-colored magic engulfed you, clashing with Katsuki’s as they mixed, a golden spark going off. You stood straight, confidence radiating off of you as you glanced at Katsuki, the male grinning at you. Taking a deep breath, you finally spoke. 

 

“SOLIS! AS PRINCEPS - AS RULER, I CALL UPON THE GUIDING LIGHT OF THOSE WHO CAME BEFORE ME, REVEAL YOURSELF TO ME, TO US!” 

 

Kei - Solis - nodded, bowing as he grew in size. 

 

Magic engulfed the hybrid as it rose. Once at full height Solis, Kei’s real name, bowed once more. There was a bright glow of magic coming from him, engulfing both you and Katsuki. 

 

As the magic began to die down, you realized that you now stood barefoot. Glancing down you looked over your new attire. Around your neck was a golden necklace. A ruby placed on each side of the golden band which in the middle reached down and curved. The dress which you wore was attached to the golden necklace, running down and over your chest. Its side was exposed a bit, but nothing compared to the midriff. 

 

A black belt wrapped around in the middle of the white of the dress which flared out; the jaggedness of it on the bottom catching your attention. A golden band wrapped around your left calf, a black band on your right ankle. On your left arm was the Alexandrus emblem. To top it all off, you had horns attached to your head, your ears a bit pointy. The horns themselves were very thick and short, but sharp nonetheless. 

 

Looking to the side you glanced at Katsuki. 

 

He had dark markings on his face, somewhat similar to yours except they were sharper. His ears were also pointed, but his horns are what really caught your attention for a bit. They curved upwards, thinner than your own. He wore a tattered-looking cape, a dark gray color, the middle of it had a golden metal piece adorned with a ruby on each side, the bottom of it curving much like your own necklace. The hood part stood on end, just as tattered looking as the cape and the bottom of your dress. It was dark in color and really made him look more intimidating than he really was. 

 

There were leather pieces hanging from the sides of his legs, a black belt holding them, and the baggy pants which he wore. They reminded you of the puffy pair that you had grown accustomed to seeing on Natsu. Leather straps wrapped around his legs, beginning on his midcalf and extending past his knees a bit. The pants were snuggly fitted into his black boots, the top of them white and the rims golden in color. 

 

“Welcome to the Alexandrus Family!,” your mother broke the silence. 

 

You looked up to watch as Katsuki’s cheeks flushed a nice red shade. He looked to the side, muttering something which you couldn’t hear. This caused you to laugh - gripping his hand tighter than before. 

 

“It is a rather unusual transfer of power, but it works!” one of your grandmothers pitched in. 

 

An older-looking man came hobbling about, looking both of you over. He brought his cane in front of him and poked at Katsuki’s exposed top. 

 

“His attire is different to that of Virbus’... yet somehow they are both equally intimidating in their own right,” he mumbled. 

 

Your mother laughed, clutching onto her midsection as your father stared at her. He sighed, acknowledging that it was time for them all to leave. The long-awaited reunion was what they had looked forward to, but now it was time to leave the three of you alone. He was sure that there would be more reunions to come. 

 

Taking a step forward, he looked the both of you over, glad that you two had risen and only had now to be excepted by the three reigning forces; the Three Pillars of the Galaxy.

 

“Take care of her ya’ twerp… I know she can be just as crazy-headed as her mother, so I don’t blame ‘ya if she gets into trouble, just get her out of it. I’m entrusting her to you, so take care of my little girl - of the last Alexandrus,” your father softly smiled, his hand caressing your cheek. 

 

“You two still have many battles ahead of you, one rages on as we speak; aid one another and others… Watch over her for us, will you?” your mother questioned. 

 

“I- Of course I’ll take care of her, I promise to do everything in my power to keep her safe,” Katsuki declared. 

 

Both of your parents nodded, smiling. 

 

“We love you (F/n), remember that… Until next time…” 

 

You watched as they began to fade out, Kei - you would just call him this, seeing as calling him by his official name didn’t feel right, well at least until told otherwise - was now standing behind both you and Katsuki. Everyone waved goodbye, all of them smiling as they wished the two of you luck. And, much like before, the realm began to shift once more. 

 

Katsuki watched as the universe seemed to swirl about, all of it reminding him of the time he ventured into your spatial pocket. Rather than the floor rippling, as if walking over water, in its place a gray bricked path unfolded. Smaller squared bricks outlined the pathway in a bright red color. 

 

Beside the path, white pillars sprouted. They grew in size; each matching in intricate designs of swirls whose insides were lined in gold. Green vines crawled up from the bottom reaching three-fourths of it before leaves grew to the side, forming a type of draping effect as it connected to the one beside it - the style continuing for as far as the eye could see. 

 

If someone looked up they would notice how the pillars seemed to just disappear into a dark mist, the only thing that they could see would be the galaxy swirling about. 

 

Both you and the ash-blonde began to walk, Kei taking the lead as he walked ahead. As you guys walked, you noticed that in between pillars tapestries were hung. A few of the spaces were occupied by paintings, but they were all of the different rulers. They were illuminated by something odd. Yet, all the same, you found them very interesting - they were floating balls of light; they reminded you of actual stars: balls of gas, space dust, ice, and more. 

 

The more you both continued to walk you could tell that the paintings became more recent. You soon came upon a blank one. You paused. 

 

Katsuki stared, giving you a questioning look. 

 

Kei also stopped, his head turning to look at you as he sat on his hind legs. You began to walk towards the blank canvas. The ash-blonde gripped onto your wrist the moment you got too close to the end of the path, he was afraid that you would just fall straight through it. 

 

Hesitantly you let your foot step on it, holding onto your grumpy grump of a soulmate. At the sight of the ground merely rippling like usual, you put more pressure, ensuring that it was safe to step. Once you deemed it to be alright, you approached the canvas. Your left hand tracing the edges of the frame. Katsuki let go of your wrist, his right hand, without warning, touching your forehead and atop the marking - the dot to be exact - right in the middle. 

 

You smiled, your left hand touching the place where Katsuki had softly motioned to. A small golden glow came, your hand still engulfed in the magic as you placed it over the canvas. Both of you watched as the blank canvas began to gain color, a painting of your parents - in regular clothing soon transforming into their “royal” attire - showing up. 

 

Behind them stood a large creature, it looked similar to Kei, but it had a beak rather than a snout like him. It curled around your parents, laying down as piercing obsidian eyes seemed to glare. You shuddered, glad that Kei had been the guardian assigned to both you and Katsuki. 

 

But you continued to look, finally looking at the woman in the picture. 

 

Your mother smiled cheerfully, holding onto a small bundle of blankets. It was you. Undoubtedly, this painting had been done a few days after your birth, yet your mother still looked as radiant as ever. You noticed how her dress wasn’t tattered like yours and it was longer with a slit on both sides of her legs. Her horns were a bit bigger than your own. The colors were also different, matching with your father’s attire who had a coat on rather than a cape. But it didn’t really close up from the middle of his abdomen, it instead flared out and was clean cut. In his hand was a spear, the family emblem seared into the metal. 

 

It was at that moment that you turned to glance at the ash-blonde male. He had seen the way that you looked at the spear, instantly reminded of the katana that you gifted him. His right hand glowed, dark orange-red magic coating it as he struggled to take out the sword. He could feel your gaze on him as he slowly managed to summon the item. 

 

You raised an eyebrow at him, watching as he attempted to hand it back to you. A huge grin broke out on your face, shaking your head as you pushed the item back at him. But he was stubborn, glaring as he pushed the katana back at you. 

 

With a sigh, you took it back, only to carefully secure it on his hip on the left. The leather belt glowed a bit as it shaped to accommodate the katana. Once in place, you stepped back, nodding approvingly. 

 

“Keep it,” you smiled. “It suits you better in this attire and it's a gift, you don’t return them; especially without the gift receipt,” you teased. 

 

The ash-blonde blushed, looking to the side as he crossed his arms over his chest. A laugh escaped your lips as you looped your arm with his. Tugging on him, you both walked onto the brick path, Kei stood up, walking a bit more before he stood to the side. His eyes glowed as his talon slammed onto the rippling ground. 

 

Black tendrils crawled towards both you and the ash-blonde, stopping under you both and forming a small circle as if a shadow. You both felt your magic activating on its own, it being fed to the tendrils that connected to the rippling ground that continued to slosh about. 

 

There was a faint golden glow as the spell seemed to complete itself. The ground soon began to rumble.

 

A dark red brick platform rose from the bottom, white columns with red and gold details - outlines - shooting up and around. Far towards the end of the expanding floor was another platform that had another growing above it and another. They formed steps, stopping on the sixth or seventh one. In the middle of them, at the top, two throne-like seats appeared. One of them was white and the other was black. Atop them, both was the Alexandrus emblem. 

 

Once the shaking stopped, Kei began to walk towards the thrones. He stood by the start of the platform, his head motioning for the two of you to come. 

 

Slowly, you both did just that. And just as you neared, be bowed - his ears twitching as he pointed towards the seats. He seemed to grin, but it was hard to tell when he was in his official form. You gulped, glancing at Katsuki who looked conflicted. 

 

“So,” you began. “How about it King Explosion Murder? Ready to sit on that throne?” 

 

“No,” he responded. “I don’t deserve any of this, much less to be an actual King or Emperor, or whatever the hell this is.” 

 

Kei raised an eyebrow, his grin growing ever wider. 

 

‘A good emperor acknowledges his shortcomings, dictators think highly of themselves and lead the empire to doom… the kid has what it takes,” the guardian thought. 

 

Your gaze softened. A soft hum of understanding escaping your lips. 

 

“I see,” your right hand cupped his cheek. “How about we sit on the first step then? Whatever works best for you.” 

 

Kei was pleased, this was turning out better than expected. You two truly were meant to rule beside one another. Your compassion was bound to please the Three Pillars. 

 

“Shit, but that isn’t fucking fair to you,” he grumbled back. “I’m weak… you, no, all of fucking humanity deserves a better leader, not some asshole like me.” 

 

You bit your lip, not knowing what to do. And without warning you just lunged at the male, tackling him into a tight hug, being careful of your horns locking with his. He accepted the hug hesitantly, still wary of Kei’s presence. 

 

‘Hmm, so he is the type of a ruler to put on a strong front for the greater good but is honest to a fault. I wonder how this will play out, seeing as he is a powerhouse - when he wants to be,’ Kei pondered. 

 

“Remember, we are both in this together. I’m your ride or die, the same could be said of you for me. Stop with all of your worrying and just smile, you idiot,” you softly laughed. 

 

A small laugh left him as he hugged you, his brows still scrunched together. 

 

“I meant what I said,” he replied. 

 

“Hmm, refresh my memory oh great king,” you teased. 

 

His face relaxed a bit as he genuinely laughed this time around. He hugged you tighter, letting his head rest in the crook of your neck. In that moment he felt as if everyone else was nonexistent, it was just you and him. A bittersweet smile grew on his lips as he whispered to you what he had last said to you.

 

“Smiling is easier when you’re by my side… You know that right?” he softly questioned. “I’m in love with you, I really fucking am, and don’t even think about telling any other shitty extra about this.” 

 

Your heart skipped a beat, a warmth growing on your hip. 

 

“I make no promises,” you playfully laughed. “But, I can 100% guarantee that I fell head over heels for you; fell in love with the one and only Bakugou Katsuki…” 

 

You both continued to hug one another for a while, all before an awkward cough came from Kei who had reverted to his human form. Bright red flooded onto your cheeks, Katsuki standing at attention as he glared at the other blonde male. But he didn’t appear too intimidating given that his face was also bright red. 

 

Kei chuckled, stepping onto the first step. He motioned for the two of you to climb along, which Katsuki hesitated in doing so. 

 

“The steps won’t bite,” he teased. “But in all seriousness, the future Emperor and Empress can’t meet the Three Pillars from down here, they must be seated in their respective thrones.” 

 

A sigh left the ash-blonde, his boots slamming against the steps seeing as he still pulled back every once in a while as you pulled him along. It didn’t take long before you both stood on the final platform, the thrones right in front of you both. 

 

“Take a seat, they should be here-” Kei was cut off by the sudden rumbling coming from down below. 

 

Kei growled, puffs of smoke appearing as he grew in size and took on his official form. He walked behind the thrones, circling them as he laid down his head by the black throne. His tail wrapped around the back of the white throne. Beside his tail an obsidian stand arose, on the bottom of the two tiers was a spear. You instantly recognized it as your father’s and glanced at the empty top tier that was a bit shorter in length. 

 

You made your way to the black throne, the white of your dress beautifully contrasting. Katsuki walked over the other one, unhooking the katana and placing it on the top tier. Slowly, he sat down right beside you, his left hand holding your right one. 

 

In that moment you both felt a gust of wind as behind you tapestries fluttered down, wispy clouds growing, covering the floor under your feet and then spilling down the stairs. 

 

More rumbling followed three pillar-like thrones growing. The one in the middle was taller than the other two, meeting the height of your and Katsuki’s thrones. Said, other, two thrones, were just a bit shorter. On the white throne sat a smiling man, his golden locks slicked back. On the black throne sat a frowning woman, her wispy dark hair moving about. And in the middle sat a child? 

 

“The newly risen Alexandrus Empress and Emperor we take it?” the child questioned, their legs swaying in the air as they lazily laid across the throne. 

 

You faltered, not knowing what was the proper response.

 

“Newly risen, but to be Empress and Emperor - who the hell are you?” Katsuki spoke up. 

 

“My, my,” the child laughed. “I see the explosive type runs in the family?” 

 

The woman glanced at the child, sighing as she took the child’s glance in her direction as her cue to speak. Sitting up straight, she opened her mouth. 

 

“We are the Three Pillars of the Galaxy, mind your manners child.” 

 

“Penance, play nice with the kids,” the man chided. “How about we properly introduce ourselves and get the ball rolling?” 

 

They all nodded, both you and Katsuki glanced at one another before nodding in agreement as well. 

 

“I’ll start first,” the man cheered. “I am Arc, the Pillar of Arcana!” 

 

The woman grimaced at the man’s yelling. Her golden eyes found your own, offering a curt nod as she parted her plum-blue tinted lips to speak. 

 

“I am Penance, as Arcana previously addressed me,” she paused before continuing. “And I am the Pillar of Repent.” 

 

It was now the child’s turn, their expression turning dark as they smiled at you both. 

 

“And I am Judgement, the Pillar of Retribution & Serenity,” the child crossed their legs, head tilting to the side. “Prove to us your worth.” 

 

Chapter 60: Chapter 58

Chapter Text

 

A/n: Hey! I apologize for having been gone for so long. Life has just been, interesting, to say the very least. I have finally had time to write a new chapter!! I hope to post another one tomorrow if I get the chance! Thank you all for being so patient and understanding <3

_____________________________________

 

You glanced at Katsuki, the male giving you a quizzical look. The both of you were at a loss for words, simply staring at one another- all before glancing back at the child who grinned. There was something unsettling about their smile, one that shouldn’t belong to someone in such a young body. It was almost as the child was taunting the two of you, attempting to gauge Katsuki’s and your emotions. 

 

‘Fuckin’ brat, what’s his play?’ the ash-blonde pondered. 

 

‘Better yet, what’s our’s?’ 

 

Katsuki looked briefly startled but relaxed when he realized that you were the one who was speaking to him. His scowl grew deeper, trying to better understand what next should be said. You lightly gripped his hand, crimson eyes sliding over to watch what you would do. 

 

Smiling, you pulled on his hand a bit, the male understanding your silent call.  

 

Both of you stood, hands intertwined together. Your head began to lower, the ash-blonde raising an eyebrow but following your lead. The two of you bowed, from waist up, going as far as was needed to convey the amount of respect that the Three Pillars deserved. 

 

The silence was deafening, the only sound cutting in being that of occasional swissing by comets in the far distance. 

 

Standing up, you held your head high. Katsuki let go of your hand, a haughty grin making its way onto his lips as he wrapped his arm around your waist and stared at the child head-on. Said child rose an eyebrow, their chin resting in the palm of their hand. The child was amused to say the very least, crossing their legs as they moved to properly sit rather than lounge about on the throne. 

 

“I’m (F/n) Alexandrus, rightful heir to the throne and trier of fact of humanity.” 

 

Your eyes began to glow, a burning flame set ablaze as you stared down the Three Pillars. Katsuki hummed, proud of you; secretly, his heart was racing at how badass you were. But it was now his turn. His grin faltered as his eyes drifted to the floor as he thought. Biting his lip as he continued to ponder, wondering what his own response should be. He didn’t think he was deserving - that he was ready. 

 

With a sigh, he looked back up, glancing to the side and noticing your concerned stare. He offered a small smile before drawing his attention upfront. 

 

“I’m no rightful heir, much less qualified to rule, but I’ll be fuckin’ damned if I left her all alone,” he gripped you tighter. “I am Katsuki Bakugou, and you extras better get that name engraved somewhere because I ain’t goin' nowhere if she isn’t with me!” 

 

The ash-blonde’s eyes also glowed, staring fearlessly at those in front of you. You could feel your cheeks heating up as you continued to gape at him and his declaration.  

 

“We got an interesting pair, wouldn’t you agree?” Arc exclaimed. 

 

He was much more composed and genuinely taking things seriously now. To his far left, Penance, nodded. A faint smile crossed her lips as she looked up. Both her and Arc waiting for Judgment’s input it seemed. The child sat with a frown, looking confused. 

 

“Don’t you want the power? The glory? What happened to that Katsuki Bakugou, hmm?” the child pressed on. 

 

As they made such questions the sky above changed, showing the Sports Festival. The ash-blonde grimaced at the sight before him, he ground his teeth and glaring at the child. 

 

“Of course I want to be fucking stronger, to win, but only if it’s done the propper way! Like I told those shitty bastards in their crappy hideout, I ain’t so easy to fuckin’ buy! I’ll win on my own goddamn terms, twistin’ myself into a fucking pretzel if I have too!!” 

 

“Interesting,” the child muttered. “I suppose there really was no mistake… I applaud you both in being the youngest pair of rulers to be granted such high regards by the cosmos; the clothes which you wear are truly a testament to the future to come.” 

 

Both you and Katsuki grew confused, what did your attires have to do with any of this? From all of the paintings that you two came across, everyone had a variant of the clothes you two now wore, but the markings and horns were always very much there. 

 

At your confused looks Penance released a hearty laugh, she gripped her stomach as she continued to chuckle. Arc stared at her as if she had lost her marbles, completely shocked and a bit wary. 

 

“I like him, blondie’s got that same spark,” she spoke after having calmed herself down. “I am willing to allow access to the Pillar of Repent, Katsuki Bakugou, for I have found you worthy… now Arc, explain to them the significance of their clothes…”

 

Arc continued to aim a questioning look at the woman, gaping like a fish out of water. Penance rose an eyebrow at him, frowning at the look which he cast. It was as if he thought she had momentarily gone nuts, and maybe she had in her own right, but she had never met someone so interesting. It had been millennia since someone won her over this quickly. Then again, she had always had a soft spot for those who had crazy amounts of firepower and Katsuki was just that person; his drive reminding her of her youth. 

 

Shaking his head, Arc regained his composure and smiled at you both. His hand motioned for the two of you to sit back down, which you both hesitantly did so. Now, the two of you gripped hands, waiting for the man to speak. 

 

Beside you Kei growled, your other unoccupied hand patting his head as you offered him a smile. The guardian huffed, laying back down as he watched. 

 

“What Penance means is, well, there are three forms which you both can take,” Arc began. “The first form would be that of the Pillar of Arcana. This form is usually the easiest to tap into, seeing as I am oh-so generous,” he chuckled. 

 

Penance glared in his direction, prompting the man to laugh even harder. It took a while before he calmed down, allowing for air to return to him. 

 

“On a serious note, it's been a millennium since someone managed to unlock a stronger form… that is until recently,” he paused. “Your mother and father accessed the second form, that of the Pillar of Repent, of course, they were adults when they ascended; now both you and Katsuki are nowhere near their age or that of any of the past rulers when they inherited the throne.” 

 

“He’s right,” Penance spoke up. “We thought that Luxia and Verbus would be the youngest rulers to ever exist, but it seems we were proven wrong; both in terms of age and power I suppose.” 

 

An agreeing ‘mhm’ came from above them, both of them looking to the child. They smiled, waiting for said child to speak, which they did. 

 

“You two have accessed the third and final form, that of the Pillar of Retribution & Serenity - and might I add, are the first to ever reach such a state… others have come close, but none have actually achieved this form until later mastery of Arcana and Repent, so I commend you both as well… the clothes on your back shall forever cement the beginning of a new era.” 

 

There was a brief pause as the child seemed to ponder about. 

 

“Yet that does not mean that you two can skip mastering the other two pillars… before you may access my pillar’s power, you two must master the other two,” they spoke. “A pillar always tends to slightly favor one ruler, in Katsuki’s case it would appear my mother has taken a liking to you; now as for you, (F/n), I believe my father has chosen you. But it would be best to hear it from him - wouldn’t you agree?” 

 

Once more, you were at a loss for words. Both you and Katsuki stared at the three in front of you, confused beyond belief. Arc chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. He proceeded to speak, explaining the history of things. 

 

As it would seem, the Alexandrus were descendants of said pillars. Arc and Penance are the personifications of yin & yang. Arc being the light and Penance the dark. The man and woman were always clashing with one another, as to be expected, and they fought for eons. At some point they fell in love, giving into to one another and creating something utterly beautiful; the universe’s birth - Judgment - a testament to their ever-burning love for one another. 

 

The Alexandrus were the pillars’ chosen people, and the rulers who arose to power - the incarnations of Arc and Penance to a certain degree. It was only when they both came together that they could achieve ultimate power, Judgment. And thus, they could do that which their name entailed, allowing for the Empress and Emperor to use the universe’s power and knowledge to aid them in battle. It was only meant to be used when rendering a final verdict on a great evil. Such power reminded you of Fairy Law, and it could be argued that this was law, Universal Law

 

Arc was beaming as he spoke. He confirmed what his child had said, that he had indeed chosen you to tap into his pillar. Because the two of you had been welcomed by two different pillars, you both would have to work on earning the other’s pillars blessing, so to speak. 

 

As generous as Arc may be, he couldn’t resonate with Katsuki nor could Penance with you at the moment. So you both would be working on mastering the pillar which had deemed you worthy and work your way to the other. The starting line may have been different, but the end goal was the same. It really was the start of a new era, this being the first time that rulers were granted to different pillars and not the same one - regardless of the favoritism, they all started with the same one. 

 

“We’ve kept you for longer than necessary,” Penance spoke. “Wouldn’t want to worry those on the other side, now would we?” 

 

“She’s right. Katsuki, I’m afraid that if you sleep for any longer your parents will begin to fret,” Arc hummed. 

 

At the comment, the ash-blonde grew ridged. As much as he knew he needed to leave, he didn’t want to. He was afraid that he would never see you again. That thought alone was enough to keep him in this time-space realm for as long as needed. 

 

You raised an eyebrow at the man before you before turning to the male beside you. 

 

“I can’t go back yet,” he began. “If I were to go another day without knowing the truth I’d gone fuckin’ batshit crazy… How the hell do you assholes expect me to simply leave after two weeks of not knowing what the hell happened to her?!” 

 

Now this shocked you. Just how long had you been rendered comatose. 

 

“Two … weeks?” you questioned. 

 

No one answered this time around. You looked back at the pillars, hoping that they could offer an explanation. Except all of the pillars remained silent, all of them sporting a small smile. Their eyes glowed, plumes of smoke filling the air as a rumble followed. You watched as the pillars which they sat upon began to lower. 

 

Arc began to glow, dissolving into stars that soared out and into the galaxy. Penance grinned, opening her arms as she dissolved into wisps of obsidian that fell behind her husband. Their child only nodded in your direction, humming in thought as they too began to dissolve. 

 

Wisps of obsidian which were filled stars followed behind; an explosion in the distance going off as a new star appeared - a whole new universe… and their way of telling you that everything would be alright. 

 

Katsuki squeezed your hand. 

 

Looking to the side, you met his amber eyes. They burned bright with his unyielding love for you - that was all you really needed to know as of the moment. With a soft smile, you brought your other hand to cup his cheek, watching as he closed his eyes and leaned into the comforting touch. 

 

‘You really are a softy, huh?’ you teased him. 

 

His eyes snapped open, a scowl resting on his face. Via soulmate link, he began what was surely to be an onslaught of curses, but you laughed, his cheeks growing red. You stood, the ash-blonde following behind you. 

 

“We'll see each other soon,” you spoke. “So be patient for me till then.” 

 

You leaned in, both of your lips meeting in a bittersweet kiss. And as you went to pull back, you found the male gripping onto you tighter and dragging on the kiss. If it weren’t for the awkward whine that came from Kei behind the two of you, it may have gotten more heated than it was currently. 

 

Separating, you could feel the bright red blush on your cheeks. 

 

The creature before you shrunk down, revealing the human form that you had long missed. He looked rather upset and a little awkward, but was it wrong of him to see you as a young sibling who he had to protect from the grimy clutches of the male standing before you with a smug grin - yes, the answer is a solid affirmative. 

 

“Kei-” you were cut off. 

 

“Solis, little star. Kei was my ‘undercover’ name, you must address me correctly.”

 

You hummed, biting your lip as you sighed, hugging Katsuki by the side. The male didn’t refuse your warmth, wrapping an arm around your midsection. But the man in front of you both stared for a while, thinking how to best phrase what he wished to talk about. 

 

“He has to go, right?” 

 

Solis - aka Kei - nodded. His eyes glowed, a signal for the two of you to say your farewells. The two of you turned to one another, embracing each other tightly. Nothing had to be spoken, there was still a powerful connection between the two of you that spoke louder than any words. Slowly the world began to fade out, the two of you fading out for one another. 

 

“I’ll see you soon?” you whispered, your voice turning the statement into a question. 

 

“You bet your ass - I ain’t goin’ nowhere… I’m always with ‘ya,” he murmured back. 

 

“Good… I’ll hold you to that Sparkey…” 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

You jolted awake, heart racing. 

 

A light murmur came from behind the wooden door. The door opened slowly, soft clinks of metal clanging against each other rang out in the room. Pinned-up white bangs and a surprised smile were all you needed in that moment. 

 

Mira briskly made her way towards the bed. She didn’t say anything as she sat on the fluffy mattress. She stared at you as if making sure that you really were awake. 

 

“M-Mir-” 

 

Said woman lunged at you, wrapping her arms around you tightly as she began to sob. 

 

With a small smile, you wrapped your own arms around her. Tears brimmed in the corner of your eyes, but you only continued to smile, running your fingers through her hair. Mirajane’s hold on you only tightened the longer the both of you sat there for. 

 

“How are the others?” you whispered. 

 

Mirajane let go, wiping away her tears as she smiled brightly. 

 

“They’re all waiting for you, but let’s get you changed before we go, hm?” she softly murmured. 

 

With a light laugh, you took her outstretched hand. She helped you change your bandages. Then, she handed you a turquoise dress, the bottom of it flaring out and creating a fluffy skirt-like look as it stopped mid-thigh. Mira then handed you the same colored thigh-highs, although, they did look a little darker in shade, which you slipped on. The white design on the top was something you noticed also matched the flared-out skirt. From there you put on a white sleeveless coat, the item halted right above the skirt. 

 

Lastly, you slipped on a pair of flats. 

 

Mira continued to smile, handing you a glass of water once you were finished getting dressed. She waited patiently for you to finish, taking the cup away and placing it on the tray once you were finished. 

 

You gave her a firm nod, grabbing onto her hand as the two of you slowly made your way out of the infirmary. There was lively chatter all around, it was as if nothing had changed. It made your heart flutter, and it felt incredibly warm. Mira nudged you forward, lifting a playful eyebrow in your direction. 

 

“I’m back! Hope you didn’t miss me!” 

 

Everyone’s attention was now on you, a sobbing Wendy raced towards you, tackling you down onto the floor. Carla flew right above you both, shaking her head as she let a few tears fall down her cheeks. It took a second for you to register the sudden cheers and yelling of your name. 

 

You laughed, hugging the bluenette tightly. 

 

Happy was quick to rush to you as well, landing on your head as he cried. Wendy helped you stand, only to be bombarded by more soul-crushing hugs. You were passed around, even Gramps got in on the hug fest, the old man grinning widely as he held up a mug of ale. 

 

Natsu and Gray both went in for a hug, ending up in the two of them butting heads - literally. 

 

Lucy shook her head, smiling softly as she tugged you into a warm embrace. She let her tears fall, grinning as she let go. Her right hand threaded through your hair, getting rid of a few knots, all before she turned you around. 

 

“I think she’s been waiting the longest, why don’t you go greet her…” 

 

Now the tears fully fell as you ran towards the redhead who opened her arms. You jumped into her warm embrace, holding on for dear life as she spun the two of you around. Everyone watched, their hearts wrenching at such a display of adoration. Uncontrolled sobs echoed throughout the guild as the noise died down. Erza silently cried, falling onto her knees as she gripped tightly onto you. 

 

“I thought - that... I lost you,” she whispered. 

 

Your embrace also grew tighter as you let her warmth engulf you. 

 

“You could never lose me, Erza-nee…” 

 

“You fool,” she lightly chuckled, a finger of hers jabbing at your side in a playful manner. 

 

“We’re family, and I’ll always come back to family, that’s why I have to go back…” 

 

Erza hummed, hearing the last bit of your statement that you had whispered. Slowly she let go, standing up as she beamed down at you. With a firm nod, she shouted out. 

 

“MY SISTER IS HOME!” 

 

Cheers erupted, women and men, all shouting in joy. Little Asuka who had been asleep slowly began to wake up, she had grown accustomed to the loud noises that's why she was a little late to the welcome party. But once she came to, the little girl was quick to run towards you, holding her arms out as she yelled ‘Welcome Home!’ 

 

You bent down to catch her, lifting her in the air as you both laughed. 

 

“I’m back…” 

 

Chapter 61: Chapter 59

Chapter Text

 

It's a little late, but here is the other chapter I promised! Thank you all for your support this far into this amazing story. It's all been made possible because of you all and your love! I will be taking a short hiatus, I plan to return on August 27th! Once again, I want to thank you all, and I hope you enjoy this chapter!! <3

_________________________________

Arms, and more arms. Hugs; so many soul-crushing embraces. They were all emotional, but you didn’t know how much more emotional drainage you could take. You were very much tired, regardless of the week you had been asleep for. 

 

You found it odd that you had slept for so long. 

 

But it would appear as if a week here in your world was the equivalent to two weeks - give or take - in Katsuki’s. Meaning that time passed by quicker in the other world. Those four months that you were gone for, in reality, had been much shorter. Roughly two months and a half of your Nakama worrying. 

 

Time was an odd thing… something that shouldn’t be messed with. 

 

Sighing, you rested your head on the wooden table in front of you. Wendy sat to your left, Lucy right beside the Sky Dragon Slayer. On your right was Erza, the redhead was excitedly downing another tasty-looking slice of strawberry cake. 

 

At your loud - not that you meant it to be that vehement, though to some extent it could be considered as such - sigh, the three looked at you. Juvia, who had been making her way to the table, noticed all of the attention gravitating towards you. She could see the tiredness in your eyes. Regardless of how long you may have rested, she knew that something deeply weighed down your heart. 

 

If anyone could offer advice, the best one when it came to matters of the heart would perhaps be Juvia Lockser. With a soft smile tugging at the corner of her lips, she sat beside Erza, one of her hands ruffling your somewhat tousled hair. 

 

“Juvia knows all about that look,” she hummed. “You miss him, do you not?” 

 

Your (e/c) eyes widened, slightly taken aback by the comment. But slowly, you nodded. The water woman hummed, her hands reached over the table - latching onto one of your arms and squeezing lightly before pulling them back to her lap. 

 

“Juvia missed Gray-sama,” she softly muttered. “Juvia knows how these feelings can eat away at a person, but always have faith!” 

 

A small smile tugged at your lips. 

 

“Faith is what helped me come back, and I hope that it’s what will connect both of my families…” 

 

The following days were as mundane as anyone could expect them to be. All of the partying and celebrating had died down for the moment. Erza was stuck to your hip, not that you minded. It was actually quite fun. 

 

You were staying at a place she had rented out, it was a cozy enough apartment. Although, you would be lying if you said that you didn’t miss your small cottage. The sound of the running water hitting the rocks, the splashes of small fishes jumping about in the stream, the twitters of birds - you missed the tranquility that these noises brought about the surrounding nature. 

 

By now, a week had passed, yet Erza had not bothered to question you about what had happened in the other world. Not one single night had you been able to connect with Katsuki, and at first, it was alright, but by now, you were beyond anxious and the redhead seemed to have picked up on your nerves. 

 

Laying across the somewhat worn couch, it was comfy and that’s all that mattered, you stared off. Although your eyes were glued to the setting sun, its golden rays obscured by the Magnolian buildings, your mind was elsewhere - the beauty of the scene going unnoticed. 

 

You only came out of your thoughts at the heavy sigh that came from your right. Turning, you stared at your sister. The older woman offered a small smile, but it instantly fell into a tight frown. At the sight of her downcast expression, you sat up - your legs swinging to the side in order to properly lean against the soft cushions. 

 

“Nee-san?”

 

Erza didn’t respond; she only stared at you. The redhead was trying to get a read on you. She was trying to understand just what was so different about you now. At first, it wasn’t as apparent, but now, she knew that something had definitely happened in order for you to have changed. 

 

Taking a deep breath, she finally parted her lips to speak. 

 

“I want you to start from the beginning (F/n),” her voice was firm. “Tell me everything that happened… what did you have to go through?” 

 

Now it was your turn to frown. You weren’t ready to talk about what happened. So many things, all of them life-changing, happened and yet, you didn’t regret any of them. But how did you put all of these feelings into words? 

 

You stayed quiet. Your mind was racing, attempting to put together the right words to convey your thoughts. The clock behind you ticked by, its hands sluggishly moving as each second passed. Yet, Erza was holding her ground; she wouldn’t let another day go by just like that. She patiently waited for you. 

 

“I guess,” you began, “I should start with the door, huh?” 

 

A dry laugh escaped you, one of those awkward sounds that everyone makes when unsure of what to say… of what to do. 

 

The redhead nodded slowly, both of her hands - armor free - grasped your fingers tightly. It was her silently plea for you to continue, to say just about anything in whatever order you wanted - she just wanted to understand. Erza knew you like the back of her hand and was painfully aware of the fact that something was just off. 

 

“Well, I had gone down to get some more barrels…”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Erza had remained quiet. She listened intently to what it was that you had to say. 

 

The redhead always found your beginning interactions with Katsuki rather odd. He seemed so disconnected, absorbed in his own little world - paying little to no mind to those around him. Yet, each mention of him always brought a smile to your face. You’d laugh every now and then. Tears would at times cloud the corner of your eyes; so many emotions - what an emotional rollercoaster it was. 

 

But the closer you got to the end of your tale, the somber your tone grew. By now you were on the verge of tears, struggling to get any words out. 

 

“H-He, oh dear Mavis, Nee-san,” you gulped, tears running down your cheeks as you made eye contact with her - the first time in a while. “He said he loved me… and I love him, too.” 

 

Erza’s face was so bittersweet. She smiled softly at you, one of her hands reaching to brush away the tears. This bond that the two of you shared was something extraordinary. She could just feel it… there was something so real about it, something so raw. The redhead knew that this was real. 

 

While the relationship may have not had much time to flourish, these stressful circumstances pushed you both to grow. 

 

It was upsetting that you had to go through all of these things on your own. At times, she wished that you would have never left, but if you would’ve stayed, these relationships would have never been able to flourish. Love was a difficult feeling, but she knew that you would handle things correctly. 

 

Not that she could offer you much advice in the romantic aspect. But she would always be here for you no matter what. 

 

Erza let you cry it all out, eventually, your tears came to a stop as you smiled a bit. You finally managed to make eye contact with the redhead. One of your hands came up to wipe the tears away. Slowly, your body eased back into the couch as your eyes shifted elsewhere. 

 

“I saw him on last time before I woke up,” you mused. “He met my parents, Nee-san, my parents!” 

 

From there you spoke more animatedly. Explaining everything to Erza. Your eyes would at times cloud, growing glossy with tears. The redhead’s eyes widened when you spoke of seeking her as a child in the village. Her own eyes growing wet as she recalled your mother and father. Now that she looked at you, you truly were the spitting image of her. A few characteristics, mostly in personality, she could see your father. 

 

By the end of your tale, your sister’s arms were wrapped tightly around your body. She held you as close as possible, you yourself reciprocating. 

 

She was smiling at you, her forehead resting against your own as she backed away from the hug. Her eyes shone, she was happy for you. After all of the tears that you shed, you now got some closure. Moments like these called for celebration. She, of course, kept in mind that the loss of communication with the ash-blonde was still something that plagued you, but things were bound to get better. It was a gut feeling, but feeling nonetheless. 

 

“You’ll be able to speak to him again,” Erza assured. “If he’s as hard-headed as you say, I bet he’s off figuring how to bring you back.” 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Katsuki sighed heavily as he let his body collapse on his bed. For the past week and a half, not only had he moved into the newly built dorms, but he’d been training his quirk with the class, his magic during his spare time. 

 

He liked to think he was getting better at using it. But for the life of him, all he could manage was one opening a day. The ash-blonde had been able to summon the katana you gifted him a few days ago - for the first time. But afterward had been extremely tired out. On the following day, he was only able to reopen his own ‘space.’ Thus, he was able to store the katana. And that was it. 

 

Although, now he could summon the katana and place it back. Nothing more. It was so frustrating that this was all he could do. He felt useless, but that didn’t mean that he would simply stop because the going got tough. 

 

As he lay there, the day’s activities finally managed to lull him to sleep. 

 

For the first time in what felt like months to him, he finally dreamt of something. He felt as if he was floating, but no matter how hard he tried to open his eyes, they just wouldn’t budge. So he waited. Eventually, there was a bright light. And now, he could open his eyes. 

 

Ember scanned the area, the same gray bricked path extending forwards. He took in his appearance, noticing the weight on the top of his head. One of his hands rose to touch what he assumed to be his horns, and sure enough, they were. 

 

Slowly, he made his way down the path. The sound of his boots clicking against the bricks echoed. Suddenly, he felt nervous. As if all the attention was on him - the feel of eyes locked onto him. 

 

This feeling came from all directions. 

 

Taking a deep breath, he willed the courage to turn around. No one was behind him. But that persistent gaze was locked on him. Katsuki scanned the area, instantly his blazing eyes locked with others. Pairs of eyes staring at him from all different directions. It was all he could see. But then bodies joined the eyes, murmurs being exchanged between themselves as they pointed at him. 

 

“Wasn’t he attacked by that Sludge Monster?” one of the figures questioned. 

 

His mouth seemed to have dried. He was frozen in place. All he could do was watch; watch as the scenery changed into that horrid day - the one he vowed to never think of. Katsuki watched the way his body was swallowed up, unable to do anything to defend himself. 

 

“Weakling,” another voice echoed their thoughts. 

 

The ash-blonde turned in the direction that the voice came from, his insult instantly dying out. Because instead of his mouth, it was that of the horrid monster’s. Again, he was stuck. 

 

“To think,” someone else spoke, “All Might would still be here to protect us if it weren’t for him.” 

 

Tears welled in his eyes. No matter how much he chanted ‘don’t fucking cry’, they still gathered in the corners. He screamed, but all that came out were gargles. His body twisted, hands clenching at nothing. No explosions came out, he was powerless. The sludge began to pull back on his arms, his body being forced to sit in a chair as his hands were clamped together in some metal contraption. The same way he had been held by the League of Villains. 

 

His jaw clenched, god, why was this all happening to him. 

 

Closing his eyes, he attempted to control his breathing. ‘It’s only a dream’, he told himself. But it felt so real. This weakness, he hated it. If he couldn’t even protect himself, how was he supposed to protect you… you.

 

At the mere thought of you, his heart stopped racing so quickly in fear and anguish. He could picture you smiling at him. 

 

‘You aren’t weak, and I don’t need protecting… all I need is your love, need you.’ 

 

He wanted to see you again. Hold you in his arms, tell you how much he cared about you. But in order to face you, he had to face his fears. 

 

‘Smile.’

 

God, he wanted to, but couldn’t bring himself to do so. All of these insecurities ate away at him, always gnawing away at his confidence. It was that little voice in the back of his head that put him down whenever it got the chance to do so. It would tell him all sorts of things.

 

‘Pathetic… Fucking worthless… If that’s your best, then you might as well quit… You’ll never be strong enough… Ha! Hero, please…’ 

 

They ranged, but all negative. The worst one by far was constantly on loop since you were transported back to your world. 

 

‘Failure, as not only, a future hero, but as a soulmate to boot.’

 

He hated himself for leaving you. Why didn’t he do something? If only he had been stronger. If only he’d been faster. If only he could have done better

 

Whatever fight he had in his body instantly evaporated. He didn’t pull on the chains, nor did he attempt to scream. If anything, he let his body continue to be swallowed up. He allowed for the negativity to do as it pleased. What was the point in trying anyway? You were probably better off without someone like him, hell, a shit load of people were. 

 

Their judgmental looks never went unnoticed, but there was only so much a person could take. 

 

‘Don’t cry Sparkey,’ your voice rung out, ‘remember I love you, so do this one last thing for me... Smile, you idiot…’

 

His eyes snapped open, red eyes locking with (e/c) ones. You smiled sweetly at him, one of your hands cupping his cheek. Your thumb wiped away at his tears, continuing to rub calming circles on his skin. 

 

There was this glow to you, as cliche as it may sound, but like a true angel, you showed up when he most needed you. Not that he cared, he was just glad to see you. 

 

Once feeling like he was suffocating from the inside out, he now felt relief wash over him. You still wanted him, cared for him - still loved him. Regardless of how inadequate he was feeling, you still saw something in him that he struggled to see for himself. 

 

And it wasn’t because you were his soulmate that you continued to stand by his side, no. It was because you truly did love him, learned to do so without thinking of it as an obligation. Your relationship may have started out that way, but it eventually became natural. You had allowed him to be vulnerable, taught him winning for things as silly as love was worth every single drop of energy. 

 

He wanted to get stronger, not just for you or others, but for himself. 

 

You always saw this. Saw his resolve. It was a slow process, but it was here that he began by acknowledging his weaknesses. He was trying to no longer look back, your words still ringing in his ears; now so more than ever. 

 

‘You know,’ you had softly begun speaking - during the battle simulation, ‘in order to grow stronger, one must acknowledge their weaknesses. If you're looking back all of the time, you can’t possibly hope to get ahead.’

 

Katsuki had thought that you meant that in some physical aspect he was weak, but deep down, he understood that what you meant was something within him that needed attention - to be worked on. He’s been stuck in the past, mulling over that which can’t be changed; what should never be changed… it's shaped him, this is who he is supposed to be - you fell in love with him shortcoming and all. 

 

The ash-blonde was only now starting to fully understand things, a long way was still left to go, but you ought to start somewhere. 

 

He finally felt some freedom, his heart allowing for that ray of hope and self-love to reach it. The shackles on him from the villain’s hideout disappeared, the goo from the Sludge Monster falling off him and rolling away - out of sight. Finally, the praying eyes vanished; the darkness that had once consumed him was gone. 

 

Everything went back to the way things had been, the pathway rolling out in front of him, the pillars in place with all the decorative hanging and connecting one another. Looking around, he found that he was once more dressed in his “usual” attire, but you were nowhere to be seen. Had he imagined you? 

 

Just as he was about to call out your name, a small lion cub came bouncing about. It had small obsidian wings and a beak for a snout. The cub stopped a few steps in front of him. Katsuki stared at the creature, crouching to stare at it. Said lion cub watching him, tilting its’ head to the side. Something was odd about the cub, but Katsuki just couldn’t put his finger on what it was. As they both stared one another down, it was the cub who broke the silent staring contest. 

 

It squawked - its beak hitting the brick path. Two taps, then it would stop for a few seconds before squawking once more and tapping the path once more. The process was repeated a total of five times. Soon, black smoke began to grow in size from where it had tapped. The little lion cub ran towards the ash-blonde, circling his legs before settling on sitting beside his left foot. 

 

Eventually, a figure could be made out. An elegant gown draping behind the person. They moved their hand to the left, the dark cloud instantly fading out in the direction that the person’s hand dictated.

 

“Penance,” was the only word that left his mouth. 

 

 

“Congratulations Bakugou Katsuki,” the woman replied. “You’ve fully proven that the Pillar of Repent is very much under control in your hands… you are more than worthy.” 

Chapter Text

A/n: Hey everyone! That break was longer than intended; life just has a funny way of doing things. I have really missed working on this fic, and I finally got the time to just sit down and relax. I hope you all enjoy this chapter... it is a bit shorter than what I usually post, but it's here nonetheless. Thank you all for waiting and supporting me! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap: 

Eventually, a figure could be made out. An elegant gown draping behind the person. They moved their hand to the left, the dark cloud instantly fading out in the direction that the person’s hand dictated.

 

“Penance,” was the only word that left his mouth. 

 

“Congratulations Bakugou Katsuki,” the woman replied. “You’ve fully proven that the Pillar of Repent is very much under control in your hands… you are more than worthy.” 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Penance called for the cub, raising an eyebrow at the sight of it not wanting to budge from its position. 

 

‘Interesting,’ she thought. 

 

“What the hell!?” the ash-blonde was quick to exclaim. 

 

The woman brought her attention up towards him. Katsuki was utterly confused. Sure, he understood that he would have to prove himself worthy of the Pillar’s power, but just what had happened. Penance seemed to pick up on his wonderment, thus she began to explain as she turned on her heel, the heels of her boots clanking as she ventured down the pathway. 

 

Katsuki had no option but to follow her. The little lion cub followed closely beside him. Its tail swayed from side to side, showcasing how giddy it was. 

 

Penance spoke as quickly, letting the ash-blonde know that what had just transpired was the manifestation of every negative emotion or thought he may have ever had. If there were any doubts in his mind, then the darkness of the Pillar would turn against him. There was a reason why shadows always lurk in the recesses of a person’s mind. Yet, he had managed to prove that he was in full control; he was able to showcase that regardless of the void that attempted to swallow him whole, he had been able to find the light. 

 

It still boggled his mind, but he opted to ask questions later. The woman appeared to be in a rush, she probably wouldn’t take kindly to his inquisition. Although, he did have one question as of the moment… well, more like two. 

 

His eyes drifted down to the cub, Penance caught this, noticing how his lips parted in order to speak. But before he could say anything, she was already answering one of the two questions that he had. 

 

“Think of her as your guardian, a “demigod” if you will,” she spoke. “Solis, though the overall guardian, won’t always be able to assist in battle, therefore, both you and (F/n) shall receive your forefront battle companions. A bit old-fashioned, but traditions are traditions I suppose.” 

 

Katsuki could only nod his head, glancing down at the jumping cub. Her beak would grind itself every now and then - she was happy. 

 

“What about-” he was cut off. 

 

“(F/n),” she began, sighing a bit. “I am aware you wish to bring her back, but you simply don’t have the magical capabilities to do so on your own.” 

 

He frowned. The ash-blonde already knew that. There was a reason why he was asking. He had hoped that she would be able to offer some insight, offer some advice. Not tell him what he already knew. 

 

“I already know that,” he growled. 

 

Penance found his agitated face somewhat amusing. A grin eventually pulled at the corner of her lips. Katsuki wasn’t happy at all, he glared at the woman. 

 

“If only you’d let me finish,” she mused. “I’ll aid you in using the Pillar of Repent to find and open up the hidden gateway. It’s been centuries since it was last opened, but it’s worth a shot.”

 

The ash-blonde was silent, for once, he listened to what was being said. 

 

Penance went over a rough idea of what their plan could be. Solis was the keeper of the gates, he didn’t open them just because. Even though he was aware that you both were trying to return to one another, he had a habit of interfering - seeing as had to quote on quote “train” you both properly. The woman in front of Katsuki thought that both he and you were more than ready, but she couldn’t really dictate what Solis did - only the two of you could. But neither one could necessarily do so as of the moment, you both were far “too young.” Penance called a load of BS, but this was none of her business. 

 

 As she wrapped up her conversation with him, she left Katsuki with some parting advice. 

 

“You should tell her what you are planning, it’s best if you both try to open the gate… Oh! Take care of Cyler, she’ll be there for you whenever you need help, until next time, Emperor.” 

 

And just like that, she had vanished as quickly as she arrived. Katsuki stared at the leftover dark smoke, eventually, it faded out. Cyler, the little cub, nudged at his foot. So, he began walking once more. His mind was reeling with thoughts, the pathway eventually growing familiar. It wasn’t long before he reached the middle. But it was different. 

 

There was a large hilltop. Green grass appeared to be swaying, trees - on the edges - though unmoving, their leaves rustled ever so slightly. 

 

Cyler ran towards the grass, jumping over flowers. She slowly made her way to the top. Before she could get too far ahead, a silver head of fur popped over the top. A small wolf pup watched the lion hybrid intently. Its fur was like none other he had ever seen - as if wisps of white flames, the pup’s fur flickered about. 

 

“Stellem!” 

 

The pup’s ears perked up, instantly it turned around and ran back over the hilltop. Katsuki knew that voice, he didn’t even know that he had begun to run until he reached the top - out of breath. 

 

There you sat, you blew at your palm. Golden like dust floated around; the wolf-pup was jumping and biting at the dust particles. Cyler had run towards you, using the pup as a stool as she jumped on him before launching off and catching the biggest one. 

 

You looked surprised, turning quickly. Both of you just stared at one another. But you were the one to break the awkward reunion. Your eyes seemed to soften, a fond smile etching its way on your lips as you proceeded to pat the spot beside you. 

 

Katsuki couldn’t help the small smile that tugged at his lips. He made his way over to you, sitting down as he stared forward. Crimson eyes watched the slow-motion twirling of particles, up above, the sky acted like a telescope, zooming in on what was the birth of a new star. It all happened in a matter of seconds, a bright boom and light blasting in all directions. Once it all settled, there in its place was a huge ball of hydrogen and helium.

 

“Beautiful, isn’t it, Sparkey?” 

 

“Hmm, I’ve seen better.” 

 

His eyes were still glued upwards, the words just slipping him without him even realizing what he had just implied. But once he did, his cheeks grew warm. You in turn laughed, the red dusting his checks growing intense. 

 

“So have I,” you finally spoke. 

 

You lunged at him, hugging him tightly. You’d missed him. 

 

The ash-blonde felt the exact same way. He was quick to reciprocate. His arms wrapping tightly around your midsection. A large smile spread across his face, said face finding a home in the crook of your neck. It was just what the doctor had ordered. 

 

Both of you parted; the biggest grin on your face, foreheads touching as you both stared at one another. Erza was right, you would see him soon, and today was that day. 

 

Nothing else was said between the two of you. You made space for the both of you to lay down. Katsuki fumbled for a few seconds, but he was quick to grab a hold of your hand - fingers intertwining as you two just watched the galaxy. Stellem and Cyler did their own thing, chasing after the blowing dandelion seeds. 

 

“I’m glad I could meet with you again,” you broke the silence. 

 

The ash-blonde hummed. He silently thought about what to tell you. Penance’s plan was pretty out there, and he didn’t know half of what was explained. Sighing, he decided that getting right down to business was the best course of action - for now. 

 

“Wispy -” 

 

“Who?” you interrupted, a loud laugh ringing about. 

 

He glared at you, his cheeks dusting a light pink before he cleared his throat and started again. 

 

“Penance, or whatever,” he grumbled. “She said that the sacred gate lies where it all began. My guess is that if we want to get your shitty ass back home, we’ll need this gate. And where it all began is the village - wherever the hell its ruins are…” 

 

“So she wants me to find it…,” you trail off. “But I’m assuming that I’ll need your help to open it, right?” 

 

“Like hell I would know!” 

 

“Then, will you try to open it on your end?” you questioned. 

 

“No, I’ll need to be with you. Give me a week to get to your world, in the meantime, find the shitty portal,” he grumbled. 

 

You hummed. There was much to be done. But you worried that Katsuki would strain himself trying to arrive at your world. As you further pondered how he could open the gate, you had a sudden epiphany. 

 

Turning to him, you reached out to hold his hands. The ash-blonde was caught off guard, his eyes widening before he managed to gain his composure. 

 

“The katana!” 

 

Confused ember eyes stared back at you. His nose had somewhat scrunched up, a trait you only recently began to pick up on. He was confused. You couldn’t help the giddy smile that grew on your face. 

 

“You can use the katana as a key!” you continued. “Remember how I used it to open portals for farther distances?” 

 

“Yeah… Oh shit! You’re fucking right!” he exclaimed. 

 

He sat up quickly, pulling you along with him. His hand glowed, a few seconds passing before said katana appeared. You both now held the weapon. 

 

Your eyes met his briefly, both of you grinning as both of your magics engulfed it.  Orange-red and galaxy-colored magic spread over the katana, meeting in the middle softly. Both of you focused on creating a key. 

 

The ash-blonde focused on all of his feelings, forging his will and resolve to get to you into the object. You on the other hand worked on the enchanted spell that would be ingrained into the metal. The katana grew warm, all before shrinking in size and slowly morphing into something else. 

 

Suddenly, a silver-white key formed. Gold-red metal twisting around the long silver. The closer both metals got, they appeared to melt into one another, forming a beautiful orange with specks of white. On both pieces of metals, scriptures added to the beauty of the key. 

 

Both of you glanced at one another, your hand on top of his as you both held the key. 

 

Smiling, you let the key drop into his palm, your hand pulling his fingers towards his own palm as you closed his hand over the key. You brought his hand up, your lips placing themselves on top of his knuckles. 

 

“I’ll be waiting for you,” you softly spoke. “All we are missing is your magic to spark the spell to life; let our love guide you Sparkey.” 

 

“Dumbass,” he smiled back, “you don’t got to tell me twice.” 

 

You both just stared at one another, moments like these were so rare to come by. You two just couldn’t help but relish in this moment of calm. 

 

He suddenly leaned in, his lips locking with your own in such a heartfelt kiss. All of his feelings for you pouring out. He was grateful to have met you, to have spent time with you, to have had the opportunity to love you, and he was grateful that you were the one for him. 

 

Pulling back, both of your foreheads touched. 

 

“We’ll meet soon,” you both said at the same time. 

 

You couldn’t help the small laugh that left you. Raising your left hand, you cupped the side of his face. This time you closed the distance, leaving a short-lived kiss. 

 

“Soon,” you affirmed. 

 

As if this was the universe’s queue, everything began to slowly disappear. Katsuki held onto you for as long as he could, the feeling of your fingers carding through his hair as you held him the only lasting feeling that let him know that it was all real. 

 

The ash-blonde’s eyes opened. It was still dark out, small hints of the sun rising being the only tell that he had slept from the afternoon of the previous day to the following morning. 

 

He couldn’t help the sigh that left his lips. His eyes locked onto the ceiling up above. There was much to do and he didn’t really know where to start. But he was motivated to get started on strengthening his magic. It didn’t take long before he got up and got dressed in workout attire. He had extra time to kill, so might as well get his morning run in he figured. 

 

Just as he was about to leave his room, the small bits of sunlight that peaked through his window happened to fall on his bed. Something appeared to shine from the corner. 

 

The ash-blonde walked back. And the closer he got, the clearer he could see the item. At the top of the key was the Alexandrus symbol. Everything he had noticed on the key from his dream was reflexed on this one key. He couldn’t help the grin that grew. Grabbing the item, he smiled at it, his hand glowing before the key disappeared into his ‘space.’ 

 

And just like that, he left his room, muttering a soft… 

 

“Soon.”

Chapter Text

A/n: Hey everyone! It's been a while since I have posted and I apologize for that. My writers' block has been anything but helpful. Luckily, a class of mine forced an essay out of me and that seemed to help! I have a special surprise for you all... a double update today! Look forward to chapter 62 in a few hours. Thank you all for your patience and support; it means the world to me! 

___________________________________________________________

“WAIT!” 

 

You could only stare at Erza. The red-head had requipped a sword into her palm and was pointing it in the direction of the male behind you. Said male happen to be an ash-blonde, whose face was smushed into the dirt underneath him. His arms were stretched out front, his knees pressing against the solid ground. 

 

Wendy stood off to your side, watching intently as you waved your arms out in front of Katsuki. 

 

‘Well, so much for a proper introduction,’ you mused inwardly. 

 

No one moved. It was as if the world had momentarily gone quiet. All everyone could do was stare at you and your frantic expression. Then their eyes would slowly drift towards the male behind you who lay limp on his face. At this sudden realization, the possibility of him not being able to breathe prompted you quickly turn around.

 

Dropping down to your knees, you slowly inched your way towards him. You couldn’t help the soft smile that grew on your once nervous face. His presence alone brought you such calmness - you knew that it always would. 

 

The palm of your hand softly pushed his head to the side, all before running through his hair. They drifted about in a sea of ash-blonde spikes, moving to his bangs and lifting them over his eyes. Two pissed-off crimson eyes glared at you. A soft chuckle left you as you helped the male sit up-right. 

 

Gray and Natsu glared at Katsuki, both of them upholding this haughty air to themselves... even though they were both holding onto each other for dear life after Erza had turned in their direction with a fierce scowl. The ash-blonde continued to stare daggers at the two grown idiots. You healed him a bit, forgetting for a second that he wasn’t supposed to be here so soon

 

“So,” you finally broke the silence after your initial outburst. “Just how the hell did you get here?!” 

 

All you received was a growl and squinted eyes that told you that you should know. 

 

“Oh… OH! YOU IDIOT! YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED!” 

 

This time it was you who smacked the back of his head. A low-winded yelp left him as his body leaned forward. 

 

~ Flash Back to a Few Days Prior ~

 

After your little drift into the ‘Sleepy Galaxy Domain Meet-Up Point’ - you needed to come up with a better name or simply ask Ke- Solis for the proper name of where you seemed to drift to when you fell asleep - you met up with Katsuki who explained to you more or less what your plan would be. 

 

You assumed you would have a few extra days, disregarding the possibility that Katsuki could, and would most likely expedite the whole process of magic training. 

 

But you should have known better. 

 

While you spent the following days searching in the guild’s library, for anything that may stand out, you found that there was nothing. If it hadn’t been for Levy calling in a few favors, you may have not gotten your hands on the old-falling-apart book that lay to your right. Sighing, you closed your eyes and slouched in your chair. 

 

The moment Levy walked into the guild with the book, the first thing that caught your attention was the proud emblem that still stood against time - the Alexandrus emblem. 

 

You had wanted to open the book sooner but just couldn’t bring yourself to do so. But now as you stared at it, there was something calling you to it. 

 

Leaning towards the book, you finally pulled it open, and the first page that greeted you was blank. So you flipped to the next one, but there wasn’t anything in it. You continued shifting through all of the pages, only to find blank pages. With a loud huff, you grabbed a good portion of pages and just slammed them to the side. You had reached the end of the book, the only writing being in the long-lost Alexandurs scripture. 

 

‘Please,’ you silently begged, ‘help me understand.’

 

Your eyes glowed, fingers softly running over the writing before you completely froze. The book in your hands produced a bright light, encasing you in it briefly before it fizzled out. In your hands was no longer a tattered old book but a brand new one. It was gilded by the corners, a soft oak-brown contrasting against the gold and cream pages inside. The Alexandrus emblem was still engraved onto the front.

 

Looking down at the book, you slowly pulled the cover open. 

 

“Let your heart soar into a never-ending adventure…” you read out loud. 

 

Both Levy and Lucy who had been sitting a distance from you finally arrived at your side. Neither one understood the writing, but you did. A soft smile graced your lips as you read over the first page and its characters. You couldn’t help this warm sensation that flooded your heart, your mind flashing brief memories of the greatest adventures you had ever experienced. But the most prominent one was with Katsuki. 

 

Sighing, you turned to the next page. You watched as words began to fill the pages ever so slowly. Your eyes followed them, reading quickly as you chased after them. Turning towards the next page, you found a single spell. Quietly, you muttered it, Levy and Lucy hardly understand what you had whispered. 

 

Everyone else in the guild, at least those who were present, watched in silence. 

 

The pages began to slowly fill out again, but at a much quicker pace than before. Drawings of past rulers, of maps and old ruins, of an old village, and an ancient empire appeared. Both bluenette and blonde watched in great fascination. Their eyes followed along with yours as you sped past multiple pages, your fingers turning page after page. But then you came to a sudden halt. Nothing more was written, only half of the book was there. 

 

Then it hit you, it needs both of you. Both you and Katsuki needed to hold onto the book, cast the same spell. This book would only respond to the proper heirs; the two of you were just that. 

 

Skimming the page quickly, you noticed faint writing etching itself onto the cream-colored page. It was another spell, and without even thinking twice about it, you cast it without a second thought. The writing shimmered, then slowly faded out - as if it had never existed. You sat there, puzzled. Just what had happened? 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Katsuki was practicing with his magic when his hip grew warm, his bicep beginning to hurt slightly. 

 

The gym grew cool, dark swirls surrounded him. Bright amber eyes stared into the darkness, watching as it slowly took shape - Penance stepping out to greet him. 

 

“‘Ya felt that, didn’t you?” he questioned. 

 

She nodded, her eyes darting about the lonely gym. Penance knew that he spent his time practicing his magic by himself. At times she wondered if he ever grew tired of going about things on his own; she would have thought him to confide in someone, yet he hadn’t. Perhaps he was afraid of someone else knowing, or he felt as if this was his responsibility and his alone... 

 

“Have you thought about what I asked?” 

 

Penance hummed, a deep sigh escaping her lips as she did so. 

 

When she said that the ash-blonde was welcome to tap into her pillar’s power, she didn’t have this in mind. She maybe thought this to be a possibility, hell, she alluded to it, but she never once thought that both of them would really consider this option. 

 

The more thought she gave to the proposal, it became clear that this whole idea was that of the ash-blonde. He was the one who was pushing for it the most. For all she knew, you may have been on the fence about it, seeing as its probability was so low that the chance of the male using the power to conquer a group of children was more likely than what he was asking for. Maybe she really didn’t have Bakugou Katsuki figured out. 

 

“I suppose, but this isn’t something I allow on a mere whim,” the woman responded. “You will have enough magic to travel to her, but I can’t assure a way back. Solis is a stingy one alright.” 

 

Katsuki rose an eyebrow, his way of asking her what she meant by that final comment. Said woman rolled her eyes, adjusting herself in her raised throne to meet the ash-blonde properly. The male hadn’t even realized when the gym merged into the space-like realm; when both of their thrones rose from the ground, much less when they both sat down.

 

Penance sighed, fixing her posture a bit further - she didn’t like that he looked down on her given the height difference of their thrones, but he was the soon-to-be Emperor - she would have to learn how to live with it. 

 

“Solis is in charge of gate openings and closings, he is the Guardian for a reason. You may be able to sneak past him on your way in, but he will have known that you crossed without his permission and will punish you; although, nothing too severe I promise.”

 

“The hell?!” 

 

It was quiet, Penance only nodded, lost in her own thoughts. Her agreement appeared to be directed at nothing particularly; in reality, she was agreeing with her previous statement. It was true, Solis was known to be a stingy little brat when he wanted. He had tormented the two of you, what was to say he wouldn’t do it again just to teach the two of you a lesson. 

 

“Guess I’ll take my chances,” Katsuki sighed. 

 

“And how do you-” 

 

“I have a few things arranged,” the ash-blonde cut her off, knowing just where her question was heading. “I don’t have to worry about people stickin’ their damn noses in my business for a week, two at fucking most.” 

 

“I see, well then,” she hummed, sticking her hand out. “Are we in agreement then?” 

 

Katsuki grinned, having a pillar on his side already was a nice advantage. While he didn’t have to necessarily bargain or make any sort of promises, he did have to come to a respectable agreement with the pillar. This had been the quickest any other ruler had signed a contract with their pillar, but he really needed this in order to get you back.  

 

Penance was doing this on the condition that he would be in and out with you in two weeks' time. She couldn’t allow for him to have so much magic flowing through him considering he had little to no mastery of it; the darkness would make him succumb to it eventually she feared. 

 

Two weeks was long in of itself, but she would be monitoring closer than usual the use of the magic. Arc was usually the one making these stupid contracts and she was the one that reprimanded him for putting Emperor/Empress in danger. How the tides had changed… 

 

But she couldn’t help herself, Katsuki was proving to exceed her expectations. In all honesty, she, too, wanted to test the male and his love for you. Perhaps this would shine a light on what type of man he would grow to be. Arc may even be pleased by his heroic deed; it could win him over and grant Katsuki access to the Pillar of Arcana. 

 

The ash-blonde smirked leaning toward the outstretched hand. As he stood, a perfectly laid brick staircase appeared, Penance climbed halfway up as he made his way down. They both gripped tightly to each others' outstretched hands and sealed the deal. Along with the handshake came a light burning that Katsuki felt on his left bicep. While he couldn’t see the marking, Penance stared at the Alexandrus marking, watching as it appeared, and then slowly faded away. Their deal was complete. 

 

“You leave in a few days, get enough rest child, you are going to be completely drained of both magical and physical energy,” she commented. 

 

And she held onto her end of the deal. 

 

Katsuki moved quickly, seeking Aizawa and briefly explaining what was going on. The older hero had spoken to him a while back. His sensei looked extremely tired. Aizawa explained that he didn’t know what it was that compelled him to speak with the ash-blonde, only that he felt the need to ask him about this missing presence that he felt. It was as if a part of his heart had been torn out of him, and he didn’t even know by who, much less what they exactly took. 

 

The ash-blonde frowned, he felt for his teacher but didn’t know how to exactly explain the situation. Aizawa could see the struggle on his face, offering a brief smile before asking him to do what he could to bring that missing person back - to bring you back to him. Katsuki of course agreed, asking him if he could move into the dorms a week earlier than the rest of his classmates. The ash-blonde had explained that he needed the week in order to bring you back. Your father gave him a questioning look, hoping to get more of an explanation to what was going on but only received silence as his response. 

 

It took a day or so for the ash-blonde to move into the dorms, and a day to set up. Penance had given him a few books to look through in hopes of making the use of magic smoother. This time he was going solo, you wouldn’t be there to help him cast the spell. If he made a mistake, well, he didn’t want to think about that. 

 

Said male sat in his dorm room, flipping through a spellbook. In all of his years, he wouldn’t have ever pictured himself playing wizard, but soulmates always threw curveballs so he was somewhat unsurprised in a way. 

 

The ash-blonde even wore a pair of those fast reading glasses that he had seen on your face. Penance had let him the object as well. He didn’t want to admit it, but he could get used to this type of magic. It would surely make school subjects easier. Just as he was about to finish the book, a small burning came from his left bicep followed by a mysterious doorbell ringing in the air. A plume of black smoke appeared, quickly disappearing as Penance stood before him. 

 

“I managed to get Solis momentarily ‘occupied’...” she spoke. 

 

“Occupied?” the ash-blonde rose an eyebrow. 

 

His right hand pushed the glasses over his nose and up onto his head. Penance gave him a small smile, shaking her head as she told him not to worry. She moved towards him, handing him the katana which you had gifted him. Taking a step back she nodded. With a final look of acknowledgment, the woman lifted her hand, her pointer finger glowing as she drew something in the air.

 

As she drew the final character, Penance uttered a few words, all of them floating by Katsuki and taking him a while to understand. But by the time he did, it was a little too late. A horrible burn came from his soulmate mark and his left bicep seemed to pulse. Golden characters floated within his amber eyes as he squinted them in order to keep the oncoming headache at bay. 

 

“The best of luck, Bakugou Katsuki,” the woman uttered, her pointer finger lightly touching his forehead. 

 

The room which he stood in quickly faded away, rushing by him so quickly that in a blink of an eye he found himself in a galaxy surrounded realm. He stood in front of nothing, in particular, at least that is what he thought. It took a second before a steel door materialized before him. The frame of it was wooden with enchantment ruins decorating the top. The knob was wooden as well, the outer ridge of it being a golden color. 

 

Surprisingly, the male actually understood what was engraved. The books that Penance had lent him had actually taught him a thing or two. His calloused hand ran across the scriptures, against the cracked ridges of it. Said door looked like it had seen better days. 

 

With a small huff, and a twitch of his brow he began to move his hands - the way the book had stated. For a second he felt like none of this was actually necessary and that it was more so for Penance’s amusement, but he sucked it up and continued with the obscenely odd hand gestures while chanting word for word what had been written in the book. 

 

As he focused all of his magic into opening the door, the blonde couldn’t help the huge grin that spread across his lips at the thought of seeing you and bringing you back with him. The door before him began to glow, bright orange-red engulfing the engraved scriptures and filling them in. Slowly, but surely, the magic flow reached the other bottom of the door as the nob grew warm. Katsuki fought off the insane burn that came from his bicep and the sudden numbness from his hip down. 

 

The ash-blonde uttered the last few words, watching as the door swung open gently. A vortex of golden swirls greeted the male. Katsuki could only lean forwards, moving his limbs as he walked in and the door closed shut against him quietly. As the swirls continued to move about and light the road ahead, the male looked around finding the paved crimson path underneath him.

 

He made his way across the road, only stopping when the path did and because a lion cub sat proudly in front guarding the makeshift cliff. Its tail moved behind her, watching the ash-blonde closely. Said male smiled softly, crouching down and opening his arms for her.

 

The cub appeared to grin, trotting towards the ash-blonde, all before jumping into his arms. 

 

“You missed me, didn’t ‘ya, Cyler?” the ash-blonde chuckled.  

 

A small purr escaped the baby lion, a nod of approval given as she licked his nose playfully. Katsuki scratched behind her ear, setting her back down as he stood up. Cyler walked to the edge, peering down and then glancing back at him. 

 

Grinning, the ash-blonde stepped closer to the edge, silently counting with the cub before he took a leap of faith. The cub followed him, falling right beside him. She pawed at him, playfully swinging - Katuki could help the small laugh that escaped him. But what happened next stunned him. Cyler’s paw was outstretched towards him, and something inside prompted him to extend his palm. He made contact with her paw, his bicep growing warm while the cub turned into a golden dust cloud. In his hand was your katana, now his. 

 

Taking a deep breath, he focused all of his remaining magic into it and brought down the weapon. He closed his eyes, wind quickly rushing by his ears. 

 

What followed next were a series of unfortunate events, if that’s what they could be called.

 

It was a rather interesting re-encounter with you to say the very least. Penance hadn’t been lying when she said that he would be drained of magical and physical stamina. Thus he found himself flying out of a golden vortex on the other end and falling into a bunch of trees. 

 

The branches broke his fall… for the most part. A pained grunt left him as he tumbled onto the shrubs by the bottom of the trunk. He let out an exhausted sigh, closing his eyes for a moment before he heard yelling coming from in front of him. 

 

“I saw a flash! Maybe it’s fish!” 

 

“FLYING FISH! TIME TO GO FISHING!” 

 

“HEY! THE HELL?! WHY DID YOU PUSH ME FLAME FOR BRAINS?!”

 

“YOU IDIOTS THERE AREN’T ANY FLYING FISH! GET BACK HERE! NATSU! GRAY! HAPPY!” 

 

Katsuki opened his eyes at the final exclamation. Slowly he attempted to stand, finding that his body was heavier than he expected. Shakely, gripping onto the nearby trees, he made his way towards the direction he heard the yelling. As he took a few steps out from the thick bushes, the sound of stampeding footfalls surprised him. His eyes grew wide at the sight of two full-grown men running at him at top speed, flying cat right above them adding to his shock. 

 

Natsu and Gray noticed the other figure a little too late. They attempted to stop, only managing to fumble and roll on the dirt floor like a pair of tumbleweeds. Happy yelled and in a panic threw the fish he was munching on at the ash-blonde. Katsuki was still very much tired and took the half-eaten fish slamming into his face in stride - no he didn’t, he was pissed off. 

 

He opened his mouth to yell something out but only let out a pained grunt as the two rolling males accidentally tackled him down. By now his body was entirely spent and he couldn’t move without feeling his limbs tremble slightly. 

 

It was a similar pain to when he overused his quirk and his hands would shake afterward, but this time it was all over his body.

 

The ash-blonde couldn’t move, rather he only managed to tilt his head enough so that his face wasn’t entirely smushed into the ground. In all of the commotion, he didn’t hear the clanging of metal and the scrambling of the two males beside him; much less the whimpers that escaped them when two fists met the backs of their heads.

 

“Fuckin’ idiots,” he murmured. 

 

The pinkette, with his heightened hearing, heard exactly what the ash-blonde muttered. An angry growl left him as he glared at the boy in front of him, well from behind Erza as he hugged Gray. The redhead sighed, slightly taken aback at the sight of the ash-blonde face planting into the floor. She hesitantly requiped a sword, pointing it in his direction. 

 

“THE HELL YOU SAY HEDGEHOG!” Natsu seethed at the ash-blonde.

 

Gray took a second to register what had been said, but as things clicked in his mind - along with the angry mumbling of Natsu in regards to the comment made - he also grew ticked off. Just as he was about to say something the redhead turned around, a pointed glare aimed their way. The two yelped, gripping tighter onto one another. 

 

You slowly rounded around another pair of shrubs, Wendy hot on your heels. Behind you, Lucy and Juvia walked leisurely. By now this was something that they were used to and didn’t bother getting so overworked by the grown men’s shenanigans - besides Erza was there with them to keep them out of trouble… for the most part. But you were angry at the two for running off and because they both trampled over another one of your books. 

 

Just as you opened your mouth to yell at the two, another thing came flying out as your eyes landed on the scene before you. 

 

“WHAT THE?!” 

 

~ Back to the Present ~

 

A heavy sigh left your lips as you watched the ash-blonde grumble something under his breath as you attempted to help him stand up. You were aware that a heavy spell like this was draining, but for someone with minimal experience - he must be feeling like hell. Wendy, shockingly, giggled at the small display of ‘love’ between the two of you. She walked in front of Erza who still continued to stare questioningly along with the rest of Team Natsu. 

 

The Sky Dragon Slayer helped you with Katsuki. She wrapped one of his arms across your neck and then she proceeded to take the other. An angry ‘tsk’ came from the ash-blonde, a glare still aimed at the two knuckleheads who basically trampled over him. He still had the taste of dirt in his mouth and he was going to make the two pay. 

 

“Who ya’ glare at kid?!” Gray barked, letting go of Natsu harshly once he realized that he had been holding him for much longer than necessary. 

 

For once, Katsuki kept his mouth shut. You in turn glared at Gray, the male watching questioningly before he gulped at your murderous expression. He felt Natsu shiver from beside him, the both of them muttering ‘scary’ under their breath as their imaginations of you looking like a horrid monster beside Erza appeared. 

 

“What?” you curtly questioned. 

 

They backed away, nervous laughter escaping them as they waved their hands in a dismissive manner. Before stilling in place. 

 

“Nothing, ma’am!” they simultaneously responded. 

 

“Aye, sir!” Happy saluted. 

 

You shook your head, sighing as you finally looked at the other team members. Lucy held a cheeky grin and Juvia was fawning so hard that she looked like she was ready to pass out from the cute thoughts that entered her mind about the two of you. 

 

The blonde clapped her hands, taking a step forward as she bounced a bit on the balls of her toes. Erza rose an eyebrow, a little slower at understanding what was going on and who the boy was. 

 

“I take it you’re the infamous Bakugou Katsuki we have heard so much about!” Lucy grinned. “(F/n), believe or not, won’t shut up about you,” she waved her hand. “You should have seen her when she first came, she kept on go-” 

 

“LUCY!” you whined. 

 

A light red blush coated your cheeks at her statement. Katsuki tilted his head slightly to glance at you, a shit-eating grin growing on his face at the sight of your flustered expression.

 

“I am,” he smirked. “So tell me more abou-”

 

This time you cut him off. A hissed ‘Katsuki’ was enough to get him to stop talking, that and the small poke you gave to his side. He laughed lightly, a momentary soft smile gracing his lips as he stared at you. Lucy saw it all playing out right in front of her eyes, it gave her a whole new idea for a new book. The blonde smiled at the sight, if she didn’t know any better this young love could have instantly been mistaken for olden love; the kind that lived on across time - it was so otherworldly that she had to physically restrain herself from cooing out loud and thus ruining this small moment. 

 

Erza, too, smiled slightly. The sword in her hand slowly disappeared as she then moved forward confidently. 

 

“Welcome,” the redhead broke the silence, sheepishly scratching the back of her head. “I apologize for the two idiots, but I have a feeling that you will fit right in.” 

 

Her hand ruffled your hair as she turned on her heel. She looked over her shoulder to make sure that the three of you were following along. Lucy hummed as she walked beside Wendy, Juvia had run after the two knuckleheads - who made their way back up the way they had come. Carla fluttered down. 

 

“Child, if you would like, I wouldn’t mind helping carry you,” she offered. 

 

Katsuki grunted, shaking his head no. 

 

“Nah, I’m good right here,” he responded. “First time I’m with her in ages, wouldn’t give it up for nothing in the fuckin’ world.”

 

The exceeds ears flattened on her head as she went to scold the boy for his foul mouth but instead sighed. Wendy gave Carla a soft smile, asking for a little patience with your soulmate. She then glanced at the two of you, noticing the way that the ash-blonde leaned into you. You looked extremely happy. The bluenette was glad.

Chapter Text

It took a while, but eventually, Katsuki managed to walk on his own. Wendy had long let go of his other arm, glancing occasionally behind her shoulder to stare at the two of you. There was a bright smile on your lips and a haughty grin on his. The two of you appeared to be talking about something, bickering here and there every so often as you all made your way through Magnolia, heading towards the guildhall. 

 

As the guildhall came into view, the small argument that both you and Katsuki seemed to have slowly disappeared. The ash-blonde stared wide-eyed at the building. It wasn’t as big as previous ones, but it was home considering how hard everyone worked to make it come together. 

 

On the front, the words ‘Fairy Tail’ proudly stood in capital letters. On the top, the emblem hung from up top. Greens, reds, and golds decorated the proud hall. It was welcoming, that with the small castle-like towers sticking out from the sides as they all pointed upwards - towards the center tower that displayed a flowing flag. A red flag with a golden Fairy Tail emblem waved by slowly as the air pushed against it. 

 

Even from a distance away, Katsuki could already make out the commotion happening from within its walls. 

 

The rest of Team Natsu stood in front of the hall, all of them waiting patiently for the two of you to near the wooden doors of the guildhall. You could feel your heart racing and for a second you wondered if Katsuki was also as nervous yet excited as you. 

 

In response to your shaky sigh, the male pulled you closer to him offering a tiny smile before his face retorted to his usual scowl - just a little friendlier for your family of course. 

 

Natsu grinned, his eyes finding Katsuki’s ember ones. Both of them held the stare, neither one backing down. The ash-blonde couldn’t help the forming grin that began to take shape on his face. Lucy stood beside Wendy, both of them excited to finally open the doors. Gray gave a curt nod, Juvia smiling excitedly as she held onto his arm. Erza stood in the middle, a soft smile on her lips as she watched the two of you. To her, you had grown up much too quickly, but she couldn’t help but feel glad that you had found a lifelong partner. 

 

“I meant what I said, remember?” Katsuki hummed. 

 

For a second you paused, staring at him as if he had grown two heads. The rest of the team watched, instantly confused by your sudden halt. You, on the other hand, were attempting to figure out what his cryptic message meant until a roll of his eyes prompted you in the right direction. As the red Fairy Tail emblem glared at you through the Magnolian sunny warmth, it suddenly dawned upon you what he had promised when you two returned to school, before your final argument. 

 

You instantly hugged him, the reality of things taking a toll on you emotionally. Katsuki stood stunned. He softly smiled, his arms wrapping around you as he hugged you tight. In that moment, he didn’t give a damn about all of the other shitty extras who stared, all he could focus on was you. You buried your face into the crook of his neck, joyous tears falling down your face as you held him close. 

 

He didn’t push back, he let you enjoy yourself. His eyes closed as he leaned into your touch. The giddy smile on his lips wouldn’t go away and he knew he looked like a huge dork, but it was all worth it to finally have you with him. 

 

The two of you stood there for a solid five minutes, the ash-blonde leaning into you after a while because of the strain that the spell put on him. Eventually, you pulled away, the back of your hand wiping away the wetness that your tears left as you grinned at him excitedly. He offered you an exhausted smile, in turn, laughing lightly as you turned on your heel - proceeding to pull him along. 

 

Team Natsu didn’t know what to make out of this interaction. Both Gray and Natsu pouted, grumpy that someone had come and stolen your heart. Wendy, on the other hand, was bright red. The poor girl eventually had to look away, her sandaled foot shoving dirt into small piles, all in an attempt to distract herself. Lucy was over the moon with the small moment the two of you shared. She definitely had to get to a piece of paper and a pen soon or she might go mad. 

 

Juvia was proud of you. She couldn’t help but enjoy the love the two of you shared. It felt refreshing in a way. 

 

Erza shook her head, grinning at the sight of the two of you. Now that she got to witness the true extent of the affection the two of you held for one another, she knew that he was the one for you and you for him. It was reassuring to know that when you did have to go back that you would be with someone like him. 

 

As the two of you approached, she pushed the guild doors open. Inside, everyone continued on about their day. Men and women laughing - just enjoying life. You all filtered in, both you and Katsuki the last ones to enter. Said ash-blonde stood at the entrance with you, ruby-red eyes scanning the inside of the hall; it was spacious and lively at that. 

 

“Gramps!” you called out, still tugging on your soulmate’s arm. 

 

You had the excitement and urgency of a little child. Erza stifled a laugh as she watched from the side as you practically dragged the stunned ash-blonde through the doors, down the three front steps, and straight down the clearing to where Master Makarov sat chatting ideally with Mirajane. But the moment you called out for him, he momentarily paused his conversation as he brought his mug of beer up to his lips before spitting it out. 

 

In front of him, you stood with a bright smile, a flick of your wrist as the territorial shield you conjured faded away. Beer slowly soaked its way into the floorboards. Mirajane began to chide him but stopped the moment your giddiness, which practically oozed off of you, caught her attention. 

 

The white-haired woman laughed, watching as you practically rocked back and forth on the balls of your feet. 

 

Gramps coughed, Mira, patting his back gently was the one to break the silence for the whole guild it seemed. Everyone was interested in the new person, but even more so invested in the fact that the two of you seemed rather close. 

 

“So who is this fine young man (F/n)?” Mira softly spoke. 

 

Master Makarov hummed briefly in agreement as he calmed down from his recent startle. You on the other hand didn’t say anything, rather it appeared as if your smile grew ten times wider, your eyes expectantly glancing at the ash-blonde who humored you. 

 

“Her soulmate; thought she couldn’t shut her trap about mehumf-” you instantly slapped your hand over his mouth. 

 

A deafening silence followed as everyone let the words sink in. Even Mirajane struggled to come up with the proper words to his response. If Gramps had another mouthful of beer - any liquid really - he would have spit it right back out as his eyes bulged at the “brats” overly cocky demeanor. 

 

Who broke the silence was another party who you had no idea would come to visit - apparently word spread around fast. 

 

“MATE?! YUKINO DID YOU HEAR THAT!” Sting shouted, turning to look at the women beside him who attempted to get him to sit down and off the table. 

 

“Sting- Umm, maybe you might wan-” the poor woman was cut off by Natsu. 

 

“STING!” the pinkette cheered. 

 

“Oh- NATSU-SAN!” 

 

And as if the end of an act, the Light Dragon Slayer’s face quickly morphed into an excited one as he jumped off the table and rushed to the other slayer. The two of them proceed to greet one another with an elaborate handshake that had Happy in tears, his mumbles of betrayal floating in the air as he made his way over to Lucy.  

 

A silent sigh of relief left Katsuki as he watched the guild return back to normal. 

 

‘Don’t freak out so much Sparky, you’ll get used to it!’ 

 

The ash-blonde nodded, squeezing your hand a bit in response - rather than use the soulmate bond to communicate. Gramps eyed him up and down, the staff in his hand lightly tapping against his chin. You watched him intently, nervously gnawing on your bottom lip. 

 

“So ‘ya scrawny brat, the hell brings you to my guild, hmm?” 

 

Katsuki’s brow twitched, an irritated look engulfing his face. 

 

“Huh?! The hell ‘ya say to me!” 

 

You facepalmed. Things had been going so well. With a tired sigh, you went to speak only to be taken aback by Gramps’ loud chuckles. He grinned. In his hand, the staff moved forward poking Katsuki in his midsection as he continued to speak. 

 

“You got spunk kid, welcome to the family! To Fairy Tail!” 

 

Cheering erupted all around. Katsuki grumbled something under his breath only stopping when his eyes landed on you. A smile made its way onto his lips, watching you be this overjoyed had his heart racing and his soulmate mark feeling warm. 

 

“And he can smile too?” Gramps teased. “Mira, make this brat our newest member!” 

 

Katsuki’s eyes widened, he didn’t think he would be accepted so quickly, much less be found worthy of receiving such a mark. You nodded at Mira as she brought out the stamp. The woman rounded the bar, stopping right in front of the two of you as she waited patiently for the ash-blonde. 

 

“Where would you like your mark?” she softly questioned. 

 

The ash-blonde glanced at you. He had said that he wanted it on his bicep, but the more he thought about it, well it just didn’t seem right anymore. If your soulmate mark had faded, then maybe he wanted something else to cement the two of you - for it to serve as a stand-in for the real thing. 

 

With a proud grin, he pointed at you. 

 

“‘Round the same place as her’s.” 

 

Mirajane smiled, watching as your face lit up like a Christmas tree. The male pulled his shirt up enough for the white-haired woman to gently place that stamp on the left side of his abdomen; it seemed like a better spot than on the right side where your’s was located. After a few seconds of holding the stamp, she moved it away. In its place was an obsidian Fairy Tail emblem. 

 

“LET'S CELEBRATE!” you cheered. 

 

Katsuki pulled down his shirt, merely sitting on one of the bar stools as you pulled one next to him - sitting right beside one another. 

 

You genuinely looked in better spirits and everyone was grateful for that. Turning your body to the side, you finally allowed yourself to take a good look at the ash-blonde. His hair was disheveled, clothes a little dirty from his tussle with Gray and Natsu. He looked a little tired but didn’t say much about it. 

 

Wendy slowly made her way over, greeting him with a nod. In her hands were a change of clothes that Mira had fetched from the infirmary room. He gave her a light thanks as he took the clothes. You jumped off the stool, helping him to the back of the guildhall where he could take a quick shower and get changed into the clothes. 

 

Once you had finished explaining to him how the water worked, you walked out and back into the main hall. Wendy still sat by the bar, you making your way towards her. As you sat down, Lucy snuck up behind you, draping her arms around you before moving to sit where Katsuki once sat. 

 

The blonde was grinning ear from ear. She was glad that you had allowed her to pick out your clothes - mostly indulging because you two had yet to have a relaxing spa day with one another, so that was the compromise. 

 

You wore a gray off-the-shoulder shirt. The middle of it split open, showing your midsection a bit. But right above the split, under your chest, was a black leather piece that ran around you once, then crossed in the front before lazily looping around your biceps. Around your waist was a black skirt, the right side longer than the left as it sagged to the side, leaving one side more exposed than the other. Below your elbows, you wore metal-like braces that extended to your wrist. 

 

Lucy thought that today’s look was better than the previous one; it was an upgrade from full-on armor because it meant that there was no training. 

 

“Imperatrix!” 

 

In a split second, you found yourself in a bone-crushing hug. Minerva was smothering you into her, it was almost as if she wanted to absorb you. She had been out with Rouge searching for Frosch who had gotten lost again. The woman didn’t let go until you patted her back, panting that you couldn’t breathe. 

 

Taking in a huge gulp of air, you took a short second to catch your breath before you returned Minerva’s hug. 

 

“We heard you came back a few days ago, and I practically had Sting close Sabertooth for a few days just so that we wouldn’t have to worry much about the place, you know?” 

 

You nodded. Sabertooth could get just as rowdy as Fairy Tail, just imagining the chaos they may arrive to, given the absence of their guild master, had you shivering. The raven-haired woman continued to stand, speaking with you about everything that you missed out on while you were away. 

 

Apparently, Sting and Rogue got all mopy because you had a “boyfriend.” At this you began to laugh, Lucy sharing that Gray, Natsu, and Gajeel also got greatly upset as well. Wendy only nodded, further affirming what one another had said. 

 

“It was quite the sight,” Erza mused. 

 

Glancing to the side, you watched as your older sister stood beside you and Wendy, asking Mira for another slice of strawberry shortcake. Seeing as many people were beginning to crowd, you suggested moving to an actual table. Everyone agreed. 

 

The lot of you sat right across from Cana’s table. She waved at you all, holding her hand up - as if saying to give her a minute - as she chugged down a whole bottle of whiskey in record time, thus beating another unfortunate soul who was stupid enough to challenge the guild’s drunkard. 

 

Once she was finished, she waved her hand up in the air before jumping off the table she sat on. The brunette walked over to your table, pulling another one so that more people could fit comfortably. You all talked about anything and everything. It was so nice to be surrounded by the people you loved. 

 

Just as you were getting settled in, relishing in a heated debate between Natsu and Gray regarding which color the pinkette’s hair really was, you felt a weird sensation shoot up from where your soulmate mark once was. 

 

Excusing yourself, you made your way to the back of the guild. 

 

As you rounded the corner, you instantly rushed to the ash-blonde who gripped the side of the doorframe tightly. You helped toss one of his hands over your neck as one of your arms wrapped around his waist. Instead of leading him back into the guildhall, you made your way to the infirmary. 

 

Humming, you led him into the room and sat him down on one of the many beds. You pulled the white sheets back allowing for him to get under them before pulling them right back up. He laid down reluctantly but appreciated doing so as you began to heal him. A content sigh left his lips as he let you do your thing, holding onto one of your hands the entire time. It was endearing. 

 

“You know,” you began, only getting a grunt from him. “I learned the actual lyrics to the song I sang to you.” 

 

“Sing it then,” his groggy voice responded. 

 

You smiled. He was obviously exhausted and was just about ready to pass out. 

 

“Alright, but after I make sure you’re in a-” you were cut off by his hand. 

 

He tugged on your wrist. Your eyes widened, deja vu settling in. Grinning, you got under the covers with him and held him tight. Slowly, you began to sing, softly humming the words your mother once sung to you. It didn’t take long before he was knocked out. You played with his hair, eventually growing a little sleepy and giving into the much-needed sleep. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“(F/n)’s been gone for a while, hasn’t she?” Levy pointed out. 

 

Erza felt her heart sink, quickly standing up and rushing to the back of the guildhall. The Sky Dragon Slayer was hot on her heels, the girl was a little worried. None of them wanted a repeat of before. Just as the small group rounded a nearby corner, they almost knocked Mirajane down. 

 

“(F/n)!” Erza exclaimed. 

 

“Shhhh,” Mira scolded. 

 

She opened the door behind her, motioning to the two of you sound asleep. Like a weight had been lifted off her shoulder, the redhead leaned against the doorframe in relief. Wendy quickly looked away finding this an intrusion of your privacy. The Celestial Wizard held in a fangirl squeal, shaking Levy back and forth in an attempt to keep her joy to a respectable minimum. 

 

Mira proceeded to close the door. 

 

“Let’s give them some room,” she beamed. 

 

Everyone nodded, a few grumbles coming from Natsu. As they all backed away, it was Erza who lingered behind with Mira. The two of them stared at one another, the redhead fiddling with her fingers. 

 

“When did she grow up?” she mumbled. 

 

Mira smiled, patting her shoulder. 

 

“When will you and Jellal get together? I can’t believe your younger sister got a boyfriend before you,” the white-haired woman teased. 

 

She attempted to ease the heavy air and it worked. Erza blushed furiously. The redhead became a stuttering mess as the two of them walked away. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

You didn’t wake up until the following day - surprisingly. 

 

When you came to, Katsuki was still snoring away. His brows were bunched together before smoothing out into a neutral face. A smile tugged at your lips and without thinking twice about it, you leaned in to place a short kiss on the corner of his mouth. The ash-blonde only held you tighter, his eyes opening to stare down at you. 

 

A smug look took a hold of his face, resulting in you rolling your eyes in response. 

 

As you went to roll out of his hold, only find him tightening his grip. You rose an eyebrow, to which he responded by lifting one of his arms and pointing at his lips. A red blush dusted across your cheeks but you did just that and gave him a soft peck. 

 

The ash-blonde grinned evilly before he let you go. As you both stretched, you noticed two toothbrushes and toothpaste. Humming, you bent down to lace up your brown thigh-high boots and smooth out the wrinkles in your skirt. Then you walked over to the items, tossing the ash-blonde his things which he quickly caught.    

 

It was then that you actually took in his attire. He wore a snug-fitting navy blue tank top and fluffy darky-gray pants. A black belt held his pants in place, other long straps running down his legs and wrapping around before they stopped right above his knees. He also pulled on some boots that Mira had left on his side, they stopped under his knees. The two of you exited the infirmary making your way to one of the washrooms in order to freshen up a bit. 

 

Fairy Tail was known for their crazy insane celebrations, the guild members must have gone to sleep at a really late time. This was proven to be true, because the moment both you and the ash-blonde walked back towards the hall, there were tables flipped over, chairs smashed to bits, and people passed out. 

 

‘The hell happened here?’ Katsuki questioned, giving you a weirded-out expression. 

 

‘Partied too hard,’ you replied. 

 

Moments like these are when you truly appreciated the soulmate link. As the two of you stepped further out, you noticed a few people were missing and that the guildhall doors were slightly ajar. 

 

Watching your step, both you and Katsuki made your way towards the doors before pushing against them and stepping outside. It was still early in the morning, Magnolia was only beginning to wake up. Taking in a deep breath, you took Katsuki’s hand in one of your own and began to walk away from the hall. 

 

Before you could make it too far, the sound of clanging armor prompted you to turn around. Erza gave you a warm smile, nodding at Katsuki who returned the gesture. 

 

“Good Morning,” she mused. 

 

“Mornin’,” the ash-blonde responded. 

 

“Erza-nee! Good Morning! How did you sleep? I hope you didn’t stay up too late,” you began to ramble. 

 

The redhead laughed, shaking her head. 

 

“I didn’t stay up late, Lucy let a few of us stay at her place,” she grinned. “Now, where are the two of you going?” 

 

A small blush coated your cheeks. It was a little embarrassing to say, and you didn’t want to ruin the surprise you had planned. But judging from her hinting tone, she was suspicious of the two of you. The possibility that you both might end up getting a little frisky if left alone for too long, was forefront in her mind. And as much as she loved you and wanted to be an aunt, she thought it might be too early for that. 

 

“Well, Katsuki likes nature, I thought I’d take him to the waterfall! It’s so pretty in the mornings,” you smiled. 

 

“Is that so?” 

 

You nodded at her, waving your hand as if to invite her along. She shook her head no, she knew to trust you. All of the time you spent away from home and you still managed to come back on your own. 

 

“I’ll let the two of you be,” she muttered. “Just make sure to be back at the guild before lunchtime tomorrow, your training isn’t over and I have a place in mind for training. Make sure to get all of your items ready for departure.” 

 

She shook her head, smiling softly at the two of you as she continued speaking. 

 

“Natsu has his heart set on this quest, it will take a few days to get to the village, so be prepared. The place resembles part of the map that we saw in the book, it would be wise for us to explore” she hummed. “Ah, Bakugou-san, bring her back safely for me.” 

 

Katsuki smirked. 

 

“She’s safe as long as she fuckin’ stays right beside me.” 

 

“Good, I expect nothing less,” she replied. 

 

The two of you continued on your walk. Neither one spoke, instead, you both relished in the beauty of the silence. There would be time to talk to one another, but for now, you both enjoyed hearing nature speak for one another. It didn’t take long to get up to your small cottage. But once uptop, you both made your way to the swinging hammock tied to two tree trunks. 

 

As the wind blew, the two of you swayed along. 

 

You couldn’t remember the last time you felt this happy. Just laying across the ash-blonde’s chest as he ran his fingers through your hair. The sound of water rushing and then falling at the nearby waterfall was soon interrupted by the gruff voice of the ash-blonde. 

 

“Come back with me.” 

 

“Huh?” you questioned, momentarily caught off guard. 

 

One of his calloused hands gripped your chin softly, lifting it ever so slightly so that you could meet his gaze. You were met with a sincere smile, his eyes gleaming like rubies themselves.   

 

“I thought I made myself clear before,” he gently teased. “Come back with me Fairy, I can’t fucking live if you’re not by my side… smiling is easier when you’re by my side.. so let’s go back, together.” 

 

“I’d go to the ends of the earth with you Sparky, but I just got back home,” you softly mumbled. 

 

“We can always visit, I managed to get here on my own - sort of,” he hesitated. 

 

You tossed him a questioning glare. With a raised eyebrow you prompted him to continue. He only sighed, shaking his head in response.  

 

“I’ll tell you later, for now, let's just stay like this for a while…” 

 

“Oh stop being so grim about things,” you teased, your hands lifting to push the corners of his lips up. “Smile, you idiot!” 

 

“Only for you, dumbass,” he grinned. 

 

“Eww, you’re so cheesy today,” you laughed. “But, I like it cause it proves just how much of a softy you really are ~” 

 

“Yeah, yeah… shut up and watch the damn birds fly.”

Chapter Text

A/N: Hello everyone! I apologize for having gone MIA for a long while. I've been dealing with some personal things and went through a really difficult period in my life. For a while, I thought about just dropping this book, but rereading all of your comments and seeing all of the support brought back that spark that started this story in the first place. I know I promised "mature" content if you know what I mean, but how many of you would be comfortable with that? Just to be safe, I will post the next chapter elsewhere and provide a link for it - for those of you who want to read it. I hope you all like this chapter and would like to thank you all, again, for your patience. I'd like to add another quick disclaimer of sorts, that is to say, this story will be coming to an end pretty soon. We are pretty much in the final arc and I would like to deeply thank you all for having stuck to the very end. Much love, Author-Chan! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Come on, do you seriously not like anything?” you huffed. 

 

“No,” the ash-blond grumbled in turn. 

 

You were at the third store for the day and Katsuki couldn’t find any clothes he particularly liked. Either that, or he really didn’t want you wasting your money on getting him a few changes of clothes. But he had to understand that a quest meant a good few changes of clothes, especially a long one. 

 

With a heavy sigh, you put away the trousers you had gathered. 

 

At this point, you were willing to ask Natsu for a change of clothes. Both he and the ash-blond appeared to be around the same height. The salmon-haired male was maybe taller by a few inches, but not by much. 

 

“I’ll just ask Natsu-ni-”

 

“Hell no!”

 

“But-”

 

“Let’s just go to some other shitty store,” he grumbled. “Where do you even get your clothes from?” 

 

“Oh~” you teased. “So you wanted to match, why didn’t you just say so!” 

 

The ash-blond’s cheeks flushed red. He was asking because he genuinely wanted to know more about you, what your likes and dislikes are. Over time, he had picked up on a few of your likes, for staters, you seemed to have a thing for long skirts that acted like flared coat-bottoms and armor. Was it so wrong that he wanted to know? He was only curious, that, and well, maybe he did want something that matched your style a bit, but he would never admit to such a thing out loud. 

 

Begrudgingly, he let you tow him around. It was a nice day, and the two of you had already used up all of the morning rocking back and forth in your hammock. The afternoon rolled around and you decided that it was best to be prepared for the quest the following day. Knowing Erza, she wouldn’t be happy to see the two of you running late because you chose to put off finding suitable supplies, for the quest, till later. So you decided to get it out of the way today. 

 

Besides, you sort of needed this moment of peace. Dealing with the whole “Empress and Emperor” thing was stressing you out. You really wanted answers, but a break couldn’t be all that bad. There would be time to tell Katsuki about the book before you all set off. For now, you just wanted to take a break and have nothing to worry about. 

 

And as if sensing your stress, Katsuki stopped walking, turning his attention to you. 

 

“What’s botherin’ ya?” he questioned, an eyebrow raised. 

 

You sighed, not really wanting to go into this as of yet. Biting your lip, you took a second to put your thoughts into proper words, wondering just what it was that you would say and how you would say it. He had just gotten here, to spring this on him - on the both of you - would be a crime. But communication was key in any relationship, and you had come to see just how important it really was. 

 

Shaking your head, your hands gripped his tightly - (e/c) meeting burning crimson. 

 

“How about I show you? I’m not really all that sure how to phrase this per se,” you awkwardly mumbled. 

 

He offered you the softest smile you had ever seen; coming from him especially. His hands squeezed your own, reassuring you that everything would be alright, that he was here for you. 

 

“Let’s head over there, just so that we have some privacy and we aren’t blocking anyone,” you offered. 

 

“Lead the way, Fairy,” he hummed. 

 

A teasing smile grew on your lips, he was also a Fairy, but you let it go. Shaking your head, you gripped his hand a bit tighter as the two of you made your way across the somewhat busy street. Walking in relative silence, you pulled the ash-blond towards a bridge-crossing. On the other side was the start of East Forest. 

 

The both of you were already near the outskirts of town, searching for clothing, so why not take advantage of your location, you figured. You continued making your way towards the treeline, trying to focus on this sense of calm. 

 

Leaning onto the first tree that you spotted, you patted the spot beside you. Katsuki hummed in slight amusement. 

 

Sitting down beside one another, you watched the clouds floating by. So many thoughts flooded your mind, but you didn’t know which one to focus on. Katsuki took your hand in his; his fingers intertwining gently with your own. His palm was a little sweaty, something you found a little endearing - knowing how embarrassing it was for you when your hands became sweaty, the fact that he chose your emotional comfort over his meant the world to you.

 

You took a deep breath, releasing it slowly. 

 

“Alright,” you muttered. 

 

Your hand came to rest within your lap, glowing as magic engulfed your fingers. It didn’t take long before the book rested in your palm. Katsuki focused on it, his eyes instantly shifting to gaze on the Alexandrus emblem. 

 

The ash-blond hummed silently, his hand softly squeezing your own. You couldn’t help the smile that grew on your lips. Turning your head toward him, you motioned with it, towards the book. He merely rose an eyebrow but placed his hand on the cover - sandwiching the book between both of your hands. 

 

Once more, the book glowed, this time its pages fluttered open to where they had ended for you. Almost sluggishly, ink began to fill in the rest of the book, both of you watching; entranced. 

 

Intricate drawings began to appear, some in such great detail that you couldn’t help but admire the craftsmanship. Yet those weren’t the only drawings, there were some of rituals: dances, ceremonies, and of past rulers. There was writing included to describe what each event was. Your eyes brimmed with tears. These were the last remains of your people and as the book’s pages fluttered to the end, both you and Katsuki watched as a blank page appeared. Slowly, two faces began to etch themselves into the book… 

 

It was the two of you. Both you and the ash-blond in what looked like the most heartfelt picture that you had ever witnessed. The two of you leaned into one another, holding tightly onto each other. You had such a huge smile tugging at your lips, Katsuki wore a smaller one. His eyes were glued to your face, a soft look in those beautiful crimson eyes which stared lovingly at your gleaming (e/c) eyes. 

 

There was a golden shimmer as another page magically grew, writing stretching across the paper, only to stop midway. A drawing filled in some of the blank space in it, the sketch outlined what appeared to be a gate. It reminded you of the celestial gate that you’d seen Lucy and Yukino close. But it differed in many ways from the Eclipse Gate, if anything it slightly resembled the gate which appeared when you met your parents for the first time. 

 

The Alexandrus emblem was in the middle, swirls traveling on the edge of the doors. Ancient writing was transcribed onto it, engraved stars and planets decorating the large gate. All that was offered as a description for the door was to the side. In bold, your eyes read ‘Spatium Alexandrus.’ Your eyes scanned further, quickly skimming across the function of the gate. 

 

Katsuki looked up at you, his eyes telling you that he understood what this all meant. This was the “arrangement” that he’d mentioned but didn’t really know what it would be, nor really expected to find. It seemed that this gate rested in the ancient ruins of the Alexandrus Clan’s resting village. His mind was already racing a mile a minute, instantly remembering the sketching of a map a few chapters back. 

 

You glanced at him, smiling brightly at the sight of this small clue. Nothing else was written in the book, stopping right after the brief mention of the gate. Much of the page was still empty, other blank pages slowly growing in place. This chapter was about your adventure. It was only the beginning of your story, there was still so much to write, so much to tell because this was only the start of your never-ending adventure; one that your heart had soared into and met another one just as vibrant as your own. 

 

Smiling, you gently closed the book. 

 

“Thank you,” you hummed.

 

Katsuki pulled you close to him, staring off into the vast open sky. Moments like this required the utmost appreciation because you never really knew when your next adventure would begin, much less where it would lead you. But this time, you two knew that no matter where you went, home was with one another; and for that, you both were grateful for it. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

After a long day of searching, you were just about done and ready to go home. Just as you two were exiting another store, having ventured back into the town, you spotted Lucy and Juvia walking by. The water user stopped, spotting you before the blonde. She pulled the Celestial Wizard along, leading her towards the two of you. 

 

“You two are so cute! Juvia thinks that shopping together is something Juvia and Gray-sama should try!” 

 

You smiled, humming in agreement with the bluenette. Katsuki, on the other hand, flushed a deep red as he turned his head to the side. He grumbled curses under his breath but didn’t add any outward commentary. 

 

“Oh!” Lucy exclaimed. “Why don’t the two of you come along with us? I’m looking for a new vest for Natsu and Happy to match in, Juvia tagged along because she wanted to find matching tops for her and Gray.” 

 

Juvia and Gray were the couple that everyone knew was together except for them both. It was frustrating to see, but in the end, you knew that Gray would eventually give in to the water user's love for him. 

 

The story between Natsu and Lucy wasn’t all that complicated. If someone would just get rid of the Fire Dragon Slayer’s denseness, and the blonde’s shyness when it came to confessing, then the two of them would have long been together. But it didn’t take away from the sight to behold when the two of them fought. 

 

The four of you decided to continue with your tasks, merely banding together as you went on a mini-shopping spree, yet nothing seemed to catch the male's attention. 

 

Lucy sighed, she hadn’t found anything that seemed right, but Juvia had purchased some material to make Gray another scarf with. 

 

You all continued walking, eventually reaching the last open store that Magnolia had to offer for the day. 

 

Katsuki pushed open the door, walking in alongside you as the small group split up to look around. The shop was different from the other ones, there were different types of armor hung around and other items. Lucy, as he heard you call her, was discussing something with the owner - his ember eyes watched curiously as the owner pulled out a box full of silver keys. 

 

The other woman, who he came to know as Juvia, was looking at shirts before drawing her attention to the utility belts that hung around. Eventually, she just shrugged, not finding anything she liked. She turned and made her way towards the blonde who still spoke with the owner. 

 

“What about this?” you questioned. 

 

You got a small grunt in response, letting you know that he was paying attention. In your hand lay a belt with a sheath for a sword. This was more for you than him, he figured, proceeding to nod. With a smile, you held onto it and continued to move further into the aisle. 

 

“Ah, Bakugou-san,” Lucy called out hesitantly. 

 

She didn’t really know what to make out of the boy, it was a little awkward for her, but she tried her best considering that the two of you were together. That in of itself made him family, and the fact that he had become a Fairy Tail Wizard, did too. The ash-blond stopped, pivoting on his left foot slightly to look at her. He wasn’t scowling like usual, so she took that as a good sign. 

 

“Well, (F/n) said that your - ummm, quirk was it… well that it was called Explosion, so I am assuming you might want heat resistant clothes!” she offered. 

 

“Yeah, that’d be fuckin’ nice, if only I knew what exactly to goddamn look for,” the ash-blond hummed. 

 

Having caught their conversation, you mentally facepalmed. You should have started with something that better suited his quirk. All this time you had only been thinking about his magic which he still couldn’t properly use, given that he had exhausted whatever magic he had while getting here and slightly with the book. He also couldn’t really use it on command - unless given a light nudge. 

 

With a new idea in mind, you moved to find things that would better help him. 

 

A pair of long slide-on sleeves caught your attention. The fabric was enchanted with fire-resistant magic so it should last him a good while. Some of the black cloth - held by a metal ring - would extend under his palms, keeping them warm and creating sweat which is what he needs. From there you drifted to a matching dark coat, the item sleeveless and reaching the waist - a belt running across on the top as the coat opened up. He was a Fairy Tail Wizard, might as well flaunt it, right? 

 

You reasoned you could ask Natsu for an extra pair of fluffy pants and the ash-blond already had a nice pair of boots. But just to be safe, you grabbed three pants, stopping momentarily to go back and get two more along with a few other coats. With items in hand, you were about to head to the cashier when some flashy orange ribbon caught your attention. A hand extended to grab the item and, happily, you made your way around the corner of the armor/clothing section. 

 

To your pleasant surprise, you found Katsuki holding a conversation with Lucy. She seemed very excited about something. 

 

“I don’t like just any shitty romance novels, I’m picky... but adventure is up my ally blondie,” he grinned. “I’d say that if you’re going with first-person then you’re limitin’ yourself. Third-person is where it’s at, but it doesn’t really offer the depth you are goin’ for. I’d say to go with whatever you feel you can write best.” 

 

“Hmm, third-person does give me more flexibility, but a combination of both should be enough - it would balance them out… Thanks!” she grinned, smacking the ash-blond on the back. “I don’t usually talk about my writing - that, and I didn’t take you for a guy who likes to read, my bad.” 

 

A small laugh escaped your lips as you approached. Katsuki’s eyes widened. It was a funny sight - like a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar, the ash-blond looked a bit flustered. 

 

“Katsuki is a man of many talents, Lucy,” you winked at him. “His smarts and muscles make up for his more than questionable, at times, personality,” you teased.

 

“T-The hell you say?!” he seethed, face still red.  

 

Lucy nodded at you, smiling sheepishly because she had thought that he was more like Natsu. They both could get very heated, it was wrong of her to assume that he was just as hotheaded and didn’t think things through; Natsu relied on instincts - that she knew. It took a second before she realized that you had found a few items, but once she did, she excused herself, saying that she would wait outside with Juvia. 

 

Both women exited, talking about something as you and Katsuki made your way to the cashier. The ash-blond watched intrigued with the currency that was used in your world. It made him wonder how much that would transfer into yen. 

 

Once you finished with your purchase, the two of you walked out of the store meeting up with Lucy and Juvia. You all began to walk back, a soft conversation floating between you all - sort of. 

 

“Bakugou-san?” Juvia piped up. “How did you meet (F/n)?” 

 

You smiled, glancing at Katsuki who scrunched his eyebrows together. He took a second to think about his response. Both of you knew that your relationship had started off weirdly to say the very least, but you two grew on one another without even knowing it. 

 

“It ain’t about how I met her, it’s about how we got… here.” 

 

The ash-blond stared off, a soft smile gracing his lips. He tilted his head to the side, crimson eyes meeting with (e/c). His eyes did all the talking, they told a story that words couldn’t ever do justice for. Lucy hummed and Juvia grinned. 

 

“Our love story definitely didn’t play out like those in books, Lu,” you broke the silence. “It was … hmm, rocky to say the very least.” 

 

“Thought she was annoying; that she was just some other fucking extra for me to step on as I climbed to the top, but I was - umm, fuck, well I’m an idiot cause she’s my world, damn it!” 

 

It was hard for the ash-blond to be this vulnerable, but he was trying given that he was attempting to win over your family. He’d been tamer, it was clear to you that he had changed. To think he had gone from a solo wolf to a ‘pack is alright, I guess’ type of person spoke volumes to you. While he still preferred to do things on his own, he was learning that asking for help was alright - that opening up was perfectly normal. 

 

He had a family with you, an unbreakable bond. You had taught him that anyone can be family if you allow them. Your love for protecting those you hold dear and letting those emotions flourish had reached him.

 

“Wendy said something about you really caring for her,” Lucy smiled softly. 

 

“Juvia can see that you really love (F/n), and that makes us glad,” said woman grinned. 

 

You all came to a stop, both women nodding at you both as they bid a farewell for the rest of the late afternoon - the sun slowly setting behind you all. Another day had gone by. 

 

“See you two love birds tomorrow at the train station!” the blonde yelled, waving her hand. 

 

With a bright smile, you waved goodbye. 

 

There was a stagnant silence between the two of you as you walked towards the forest and along the path that led upwards to your small home. You grabbed onto his hand, thumb rubbing soft circles on his skin. Neither one said anything, the tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. 

 

As you reached for the key to open your cottage you turned around. You bit your lip, staring into Katsuki’s piercing crimson eyes. He raised an eyebrow, wondering why you were staring at him. 

 

Slowly, you leaned towards him, your hand reaching to cup his cheek as you gently pressed your lips against his own. It was a tender kiss. One that was filled with all of the love you could muster and then give to him. Eventually, you pulled away, the ash-blond staring at you softly. He wrapped one of his arms around your waist pulling you towards him as he captured your lips in a heavier lip lock. 

 

The ash-blond kissed you as if his life depended on it, and maybe somewhere deep down, he felt like it did. There was an indescribable feeling of bliss as the two of you continued to kiss one another; passion and fervor driven. 

 

There was always talk of sparks going off when the girl finally got the boy, at one point you dreamed of that sensation, but that didn’t seem realistic. Now as you stood here, bags abandoned on the floor as your arms hung loosely around Katsuki’s neck, as the two of you passionately made-out, there were small sparks; sparks of desire that had long accumulated and only now surfaced as a result of finally having a moment of peace. 

 

You found your back being pressed against the wooden door of your cottage, the ash-blond separating from you, for a second or two, before diving right back in. 

 

Everything felt foggy, your mind struggling with your body. You knew that anyone could come around and spot the two of you. And you loved Katsuki, but you would really like to avoid getting caught by a guild member. They would surely skin him alive for getting a little too frisky with you. 

 

With a gentle smile, you softly pushed on his chest. His eyes snapped open quickly, saliva connecting the two of you. He parted his swollen lips to apologize, thinking that he had perhaps misinterpreted the situation, but you instead moved in to place another soft kiss. 

 

“I -huff- just don’t want to get caught, just let me open u-” you were cut off by another kiss.

 

Katsuki pulled away with a proud smirk on his face. 

 

“You talk too damn much,” he teased, enjoying the bright red flush of your cheeks. 

 

Playfully pouting, you turned your head the other way. You briefly stuck your tongue out at him. This brought upon a haughty smirk. Katsuki softly gripped your chin as he leaned in. His face was but a hair away, you could feel his breath fanning against your jaw. He blew a small stream of air towards your ear before finally speaking. 

 

“Stick out that tongue one more time, I fuckin’ dare ya’ little Fairy~” 

 

You couldn’t help the slight shudder that ran through your body and the small challenging smirk that took shape on your face.

 

“I’ll think about it,” you whispered back. 

 

He looked stunned for a second. This was not the reaction he had entirely expected. 

 

“Tch, fuckin’ tease,” he muttered under his breath as you gently pushed him away. 

 

You turned, grabbing the bags that had fallen on the floor. With your empty hand, you snapped your fingers, watching as the small lanterns around the cottage lit up - both inside and out. With a pleased hum, you then reached for the silver key in your pocket. 

 

Katsuki was growing impatient, so he decided to indulge a little bit. His arms wrapped around your waist, his chin resting on one of your shoulders. Again, you bit your lip, the warmth of his breath making you shudder at the odd feeling of someone being so near. Nervously, you inserted the key into the doorknob, turning it, and opening the door. 

 

The moment the two of you entered, Katsuki couldn’t keep his hands to himself. He shut the door behind him, locking it as he wrapped his arms around your waist. Instantly, your lips were captured in a heated kiss. 

 

Shopping bags were haphazardly dropped near the front door as you returned the kiss with as much fervor. Your arms lazily rested over his neck as you both just kissed one another. A soft smile stretched across your face, one that Katsuki felt and reciprocated. As he pulled away, he gently nipped at your bottom lip. Your face instantly flushed red as you looked away. 

 

Said ash-blond also grew warm on the cheeks, flustered by his own actions. 

 

“A-Are we goin’ to … umm,” he stumbled over his own words. 

 

You could feel his hands anxiously playing with the hem of your shirt. With a gentle, yet shy smile, your hand cupped his cheek. He felt you rub small circles across the skin, leaning into your touch. 

 

“Yes, I- Yes, I want to… with you - if you would have me that is,” you spoke softly. 

 

“Of course, I would dumbass…”

Chapter 66: 64

Summary:

A/n: This chapter contains mature themes. Minors do not interact. If you are easily made uncomfortable by sexual themes, please skip this chapter. It is important to take note of the fact that no real-life relationship will mirror what occurs in this chapter. Everyone's experience is different; not one person's experience will be the same. Remember, always consent with a partner, be safe, and know that nothing is perfect. I hope you all like this chapter. I tried to make it as realistic as possible.

Chapter Text

You smiled up at the male, watching as the flickering shadows that the flames from the lanterns cast outlined his face. It was so easy to get distracted. How far the two of you had come… the both of you had grown so much over such a short span of time. 

 

Katsuki stared back at you, his cheeks growing warmer at the way you stared at him. So head over heels for him; you definitely were smitten. Who would have thought that his brash demeanor would ever allow someone to get so close; so intimate with him? It was a little frightening, but he loved the warmth that swaddled his heart as if a blanket was wrapping around it - keeping him warm and loved. 

 

Love was an interesting - an indescribable feeling. 

 

His larger hand cupped your hand, said hand still rubbing softly against his cheek. There was no one else he could ever picture taking your place; only you could fill this void. It was as if two lost souls finally found one another again, staring and memorizing the other. Almost as if unsure that they had truly met. 

 

Standing on your tippy-toes, you leaned in for another kiss. This time you took it a step further. Hesitantly, your tongue poked out. The ash-blond felt the appendage prodding at his mouth, his eyes going wide. A grin quickly formed, his cheeks still brightly painted a crimson color. He quickly fought back, his own tongue rubbing against your own. 

 

You felt your face growing warmer by the second. Not once had you expected the kiss to get this heated and passionate so quickly. Leading the kiss was a thought that flew out of the window the moment the ash-blond reciprocated. You could feel your chest tightening, air escaping the both of you as the kiss was dragged along. The warmth you felt overshadowed the need for air as you pressed into the lip lock even harder. 

 

Katsuki groaned, your teeth messily clashing with his own and then his tongue as you pulled away. A thin string of saliva connected you both, the strand breaking after a second. 

 

The two of you were panting heavily. Said ash-blond leaned in, his forehead touching your own as you stared at one another. With lidded eyes, you both stared longingly after the other. Neither one said anything, the small awkward pause somewhat appreciated. Katsuki kept his hands around your waist, he didn’t want to move his hands without you giving him the go-ahead. He wanted to relish this moment. 

 

“I’m glad,” you panted. “I am so goddamn glad that I’m here with you Katsuki, I missed you so much and- and-” 

 

Tears began to roll down your cheeks, an ugly hiccup breaking the silence. You felt your cheeks flush in embarrassment. Without thinking about the small distance between the two of you, you pulled him towards you. His jaw hit your forehead, both of you wincing in pain. 

 

Pulling away quickly, you again hit him. 

 

“Oh shit, I’m so sorry, I didn’t-” you were cut off by a quick kiss. 

 

The ash-blond held the kiss for as long as he could. His arms held tightly onto you, pressing his body against yours as he softly pulled away - creating enough distance to properly hug you afterward. 

 

“You really talk too fuckin’ much, but I still love that mouth of yours,” he whispered. “Now, where were we?” 

 

You smiled, internally grateful for the way he handled the situation. A true gentleman. 

 

Pushing on his chest lightly, you created enough space to reach for his hand and led him further into the cottage. It had been a while since you had come in here, but it looked just the same. You stopped right in front of your bed, shyly bitting at your lip; not knowing where to go from here. You had never done anything like this, it was all new. Already having messed up makes you even more nervous. 

 

Katsuki caught onto your anxious demeanor. He wasn’t much for words, his actions did all the talking for him. 

 

He pulled you in for another kiss, his hands placing your own on his waist - near the corners of the shirt that he wore. You didn’t move them, still a little worried about what to do. Katsuki pulled away from the kiss, his forehead met with your own - hooded eyes holding your own in a trance. 

 

“I- I’m just as fucking lost as you, Fairy, so let’s learn together,” he hummed, a soft smile resting on his lips. 

 

Again he went in for another kiss, but you pulled away. A small frown rested on your lips. Katsuki froze, had he done something wrong? 

 

“What’s wrong? Did I-” you cut him off, your pointer finger resting over his lips. 

 

“No, no,” you swallowed. 

 

“Then what is it? I can fuckin’ wait,” he breathed out. 

 

You bit your lip, in reality, you didn’t really know what was holding you back. Not too long ago you would have been eager to finally move your relationship to the next level, but now you hesitated. It wasn’t because you didn’t love him, no, you loved him plenty. 

 

The ash-blond frowned. He pulled you along as he sat on your bed, both of you kicking your boots off haphazardly. You sat beside him, unknowingly rubbing on the area where your soulmate-mark once rested. 

 

“Is it your soulmate mark?” Katsuki finally spoke. 

 

Like stubbing your pinky-toe on the pointed corner of the desk, you flinched. Somehow he knew what the issue was before you could even sort out your mixed feelings and discover what held you back. You glanced at him, an upset face meeting him. 

 

“I-”

 

“I don’t give a damn if you have it or not, it doesn’t mean I love you any less - fuck, it doesn’t make this,” he placed your hand over his racing heart, “ any less goddamn real. No shitty words could ever stop me from lovin’ ya… I love you so much that when I thought you disappeared forever it felt like a piece of me was ripped away- smiling is easier when you’re by my side Fairy, I mean it.” 

 

“I love you too Sparky.” 

 

You straddled his lap, leaning in to place soft kisses all over his face. He smiled, leaning into your loving touch. Your hands rested on his shoulders, soon being moved by his own hands. This time he pushed one under his shirt; a bright red dusted his cheeks. Your fingers softly grazed his exposed skin. It wasn’t long before your other hand joined under the shirt and began to softly run up his abdomen and then his back. Blunt fingernails dragged along, a soft grunt leaving him as he captured your lips in a deep kiss. 

 

He kissed you for what felt like a long time, his tongue meeting and fighting against yours for dominance. His hands stayed on your hips, his thumbs rubbing soothing circles. He wouldn’t admit it, but he was also nervous. 

 

Pulling away from the kiss, you brought your hands out from his shirt. You grabbed his wrists, staring at him longingly as you moved them under your own shirt. 

 

“I want you to touch me too, Katsuki,” you whispered. 

 

Calloused fingers gently moved under your shirt, not doing anything too frisky, yet. You leaned into him, your lips placing teasing kisses on the side of his jaw. With a small smirk, you moved down to his neck. You felt as he gulped, his Adam's apple bobbing in response. You nipped at it, a loud groan leaving him as his hips rutted against you. 

 

A shocked gasp left you at the feel of a very prominent bulge in his pants. You felt an indescribable warmth flooding your body, a weird tingling in the pit of your stomach. 

 

Biting your lip, you looked at him. 

 

“Can I?” you asked, hands pulling at the hem of his shirt. 

 

He wordlessly nodded, fearing that if he spoke his voice may crack. 

 

You slowly tugged on the piece of clothing, pulling it over his head and gently tossing it to the side. Taking a deep breath, you gained enough courage to also bring your hands to your own shirt, tugging it over yourself - said item joining the ash-blond’s top on the floor. 

 

Your hands roamed on Katsuki’s exposed top, his own hands moving behind your back to untuck the bandage wraps that held your breasts in place. Rough fingers unwrapped the bandage carefully, it was so uncharacteristically of him - the same ash-blond who at first hated your very existence now sat here with you on top of him. Not once had you imagined that the two of you would ever get to this point in time, this far into the relationship, but you were glad that it had. 

 

Katsuki let the bandage fall, his eyes instantly landing on your now exposed chest. He didn’t say anything and this made your anxiety skyrocket. 

 

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer,” you quipped. 

 

Again, your mouth opened, and out came words that would surely ruin the moment. Crimson irises instantly snapped up, his eyes squinting a bit as he stared at you. Without warning, he stood and tossed you onto your back. His body climbing over your own. 

 

“I hate fuckin’ repeating myself, you know that Fairy,” he hummed, lips nipping at your exposed neck. 

 

Your lips opened but nothing came out. Instead, a shaky breath of air escaped. He pulled back, eyes intently staring at you. It was almost as if he was committing to memory this very moment. Turning your head to the side, you attempted to gather yourself - your heart on the verge of stopping from how riled up it was. 

 

Lips softly met the corner of your own, in response you tilted your head in order to meet them in a proper lip lock only to find the warmth quickly disappear. A silent whine escaped you involuntarily. Your arms draped around his neck, pulling him down towards you. You nipped at his adam's apple again, leaning into his shoulder as you playfully whispered into his ear. 

 

“Now, who’s the tease, hmm?~” 

 

Not one to be outdone, the ash-blond placed soft kisses on your neck, eventually settling on a spot that he liked. He bit at the flesh, running his tongue over it as he gently sucked. You couldn’t help the breathy moan that escaped you nor the buck of your hips. A strangled grunt was the only response you got from the ash-blond, one of his hands gripping onto the mattress underneath while the other softly began to knead one of your mounds. 

 

You hummed, enjoying the feeling of his fingers gently fondling your chest. You could feel the feather-light touch of his hair as he moved lower, kisses plastered across the valley of your breasts. But even when knowing what was bound to happen next, it still startled you the moment his tongue lapped over your taught nipple. 

 

Katsuki felt as your hands moved to gently card through his hair, enjoying the soft tugs you gave before soothing out the sting with a light massage of his scalp.  He eventually switched, giving your other breast the same treatment as the previous one. 

 

Lips swollen and cheeks a soft shade of red had you falling in love with him all over again. As cheesy as it may sound, you couldn’t help but feel as if it were the first time you realized you actually had feelings for him - genuine feelings that didn’t solely depend on a soulmate mark. With his forehead pressed against yours, his hooded eyes staring longingly into your own, you knew that everything would be alright. 

 

For a second, you wondered how loving someone this much could be possible. 

 

Words were exchanged between the two of you, but the small daze you were in stunted the understanding of what he was asking for a solid minute. He could tell that you were elsewhere, his lips pulling into a slight frown. The moment you registered what had just occurred, a small airy laugh escaped your lips as your hands cupped his face. 

 

Much like other times, you pushed the corner of his lips upwards. 

 

“You look better with a smile,” you hummed. “I - Well, I was just thinking about how lucky I am to be here with you; to be loved.” 

 

He grinned, a grumble resonating from deep within his chest. He also felt extremely lucky, he never thought that he would ever find something other than being number one so important, yet here he was. The two of you, half-naked and so, so, close to one another. 

 

“You won’t be needing these anymore, right?” he finally spoke, hesitantly tugging on the material of your skirt. 

 

With a solid nod, he pulled back, one of his hands patting your thigh and helping you lift your hips in order to shimmy the material off. You flushed a deep red, bottom lip tucked under your teeth in an attempt to keep another witty comment at bay. 

 

His crimson orbs noticed the way you were staring at him. With a haughty smile, he began to undo the belt that held up his pants. Instantly you looked elsewhere, so this was really about to happen. 

 

Tossing the bottoms to the side, he leaned back in, pressing his chest against your own as he left trails of kisses on your other exposed shoulder, sucking here and there. You tilted your head, giving him more room, and your legs wrapped around his waist. With a testing frow of your brows, you ground your hips downwards feeling a prominent warmth rub against you. Katsuki froze, a shaky breath leaving him as both of his hands gripped at the already crumpled-up bed sheets. 

 

“H-Holy shit- Fuck,” he panted out, his own hips bucking against your own. 

 

The two of you held onto one another, experimenting - trying to understand what you both liked from the friction. Katsuki liked it better than you, the friction was a pleasant feeling for him. You on the other hand didn’t feel like it did all that much. It didn’t feel like it was enough and for a second you worried that perhaps you may be asking for a little much. You both only continued for a minute or two before the ash-blond pulled away quickly, accidentally falling over the edge of the bed. 

 

You quickly sat up, one arm awkwardly covering your chest as you peered at him. His cheeks were a bright crimson, so red that both Erza and Kirishima’s hair would be put to shame. He looked away, a scowl on his face. 

 

“A-Are you alright? You didn’t hurt yourself right?” you questioned, a bit frantic as your other hand gripped onto his own and hauled him up. “H-Hold on, let me go get the first aid kit.” 

 

Standing on shaky legs, you went to turn only to find warm arms gripping your waist.

 

“I- I, shit, I messed it up right?” his voice cracked. 

 

Instantly you turned, placing a firm kiss on his lips. You shook your head.

 

“No, I still want you,” you softly spoke, “maybe even a little more now…” 

 

Crimson eyes widened, cheeks feeling inflamed. You weren’t doing much better. He could tell that if things got any more embarrassing you would most likely pass out. With a small smile, he leaned in to place another kiss, his hand running alongside your abdomen before resting on your hips. One of his pinkies pulled on the elastic of the underwear which you sported. 

 

“How about I touch you instead? I’d like to make it to the best part,” he grinned sheepishly. 

 

You nodded your head, afraid of your voice failing you. 

 

“Ya really sure?” again he questioned, scared of upsetting you. 

 

“Yeah, umm yes, I- I’m sure,” you stumbled over your words. 

 

A silent whine escaped you. You buried your head in the crook of his neck, red dusting your cheeks and neck. This was so embarrassing. 

 

“Just, Katsuki,” you pleaded. “Just hurry up before I grow too embarrassed.” 

 

“You don’t have shit to be embarrassed about, you’re fucking gorgeous,” he rasped. 

 

“Katsuki-” 

 

He glared, “I don’t say shit I don’t mean, so stop with the shitty comments, dumbass.” 

 

Said male pushed you gently on the bed, helping you scoot up so that he would have more room and not fall off, again. Your eyes shut themselves tightly, his calloused fingers gently rubbing your hips as he went to move the piece of clothing when he stopped. He didn’t move.

 

“W-What’s wrong?” you asked, eyes snapping open. 

 

“Th-The hell?” he whispered. 

 

His fingers traced across your hip, finally noticing a black smudge forming. Your eyes instantly followed his line of vision. To your surprise, there was something forming in the spot where your mark had previously sat on. Without thinking about it, you felt tears begin to fall, arms wrapping around his neck as you pulled him in for a heartfelt hug. The relief that flooded your body made all of the tension disappear. 

 

“It- Oh my dear Mavis, it’s not gone, we’re still bonded Katsuki.” 

 

Katsuki ran his finger through your hair, letting you calm down. He was also relieved - no, extremely glad that he had been given another chance. He wasn’t going to squander it, not again. As he let go, one of his hands rubbed your tears away, his lips pressing urgently against your own. A surprised hum left you as his tongue prodded at your lips, quickly battling for dominance against your own. 

 

His other hand sneakily moved down, one of his fingers testing the waters and going under your panties. The moan that escaped you was all worth it. He continued to run his finger, gently pressing it inside. You tensed, a heavy pant escaping you as you attempted to wrap your mind around the unknown feeling. Katsuki moved the finger tentatively, his lips pulling away but making their way to one of your breasts that he instantly latched onto. 

 

“Ah- Katsuki, it feels… mmm,” you groaned at the feel of another finger entering. 

 

You could feel the way he stretched you out, his fingers moving in a scissoring motion. Blunt fingernails dug into the flesh on his shoulder. A third finger joined the fray, and you were now feeling the stretch, it hurt slightly, but nothing you couldn’t handle. 

 

His fingers continued to pump in and out, letting you get accustomed to the feeling. 

 

The ash-blond watched as you scrunched your brows together, your lips puffy and breathy moans leaving your lips every so often. He was so turned on and didn’t know how much longer he could wait - he was already so stiff, and it fucking hurt. 

 

Gently, he pulled out his fingers, his thumb being the only one to remain as he searched for something in particular. Now, he may have no experience, but he had paid decent enough attention in sex-ed class to understand how best to stimulate a woman. He wasn’t the type of man to pull something half-assed, especially if he was going to shove his dick in you. 

 

There wasn’t the luxury of lube, so he had to make sure that you were properly accommodated before anything else transpired. 

 

It wasn’t long before he felt his thumb rubbing against a wet round-like-pebble. Suppressing a smug grin, he pushed under the hood of your clitoris. All bodies are different, it just so happens that your clit was tucked under your inner labia. 

 

The moment his thumb met with your clit, it was game over. A wanton moan escaped you, your hips bucking in response. The rubbing only grew stronger, lips kissing your shoulder as his other hand worked one of your breasts - gently fondling the mound. A warmth spread, the feeling of a coil tightening before finally snapping. You gripped the sheets, back arching as you eagerly rutted your bottom lips against Katsuki’s eager hand. 

 

“F-Fuck~ Katsuki - ha,” you panted, head still lulling to the side. 

 

With a wet pop, the ash-blond released your breast. He gently smiled, the sight of you completely lost within your high made him proud. He pulled your underwear off, staring at the glistening liquid left on your puffed-out lips. His fingers, after tossing the garment elsewhere, went back in and worked your virgin walls, helping you ride out your first high. Your legs quivered, clamping against his hand. 

 

As you came down from your high, you hazily watched as he pulled his hand back, bringing his fingers to his lips. Your face instantly exploded into a vibrant red, watching as he licked them clean. 

 

He leaned in, placing a kiss on your lips which you returned without a second thought. It was so intimate, so heart-wrenching, that it made you feel as if you were floating again. 

 

“Do you want to continue?” he panted, crimson eyes searching your own. 

 

“Mhm, y- yes,” you nodded. 

 

In your hand, a galaxy-colored orb appeared. It faded and in your hand was a box of condoms. Katsuki rose an eyebrow, a shit-eating grin spreading across his face. Shaking your head in embarrassment, you spoke.

 

“I- It’s not what it looks like, umm,” you fumbled. 

 

How do you tell your soulmate, who you are about to have sex with, that his friends gifted you the item as a partial joke but also a genuine gift? That Mina had pulled you aside while on the camping trip and handed you the gift-wrapped box. That she had mentioned to open it once you were alone, and that when you did so, you found a neon yellow sticky note on it with a message somewhat close to: “From the Bakusquad! (No, it’s really from Denki and me, Mina!) Girl, get laid already! LET MY FAVORITE SHIP SAIL!”

 

“I’ll tell you another time,” you finally sighed. 

 

He laughed, kissing your nose before taking the box in his hand and ripping it open. Taking the blue filmy square out, he tossed the box to the side - it landed with a thump on the floor. Pulling away, he stood up and finally took off the last layer that really separated the two of you. 

 

Your eyes widened, that- that was supposed to fit inside of you?! 

 

“I’ll be gentle, Fairy,” he murmured with a huge grin. 

 

You smacked his shoulder slightly, looking away for a second before allowing your eyes to drift back down. An amused smile tugged at the corner of Katsuki’s lips. One of his hands softly gripped your right hand-wrist. 

 

“You can touch me, ‘ya know,” he teased. 

 

Huffing, you playfully glared back at him. With a small nod, your hand moved towards the taught standing appendage between his legs. Now, you understood what people meant about a “third leg.” You bit your lip, your hand softly wrapping around his dick. A hiss left his lips, eyes shutting closed. 

 

With a little more confidence, you pulled your hand up to your mouth, licking your palm before wrapping it around him once more. 

 

“F-Fuck, (F/n),” he groaned, “damn, that feels s-so good.” 

 

You rubbed for a few seconds, your other hand cupping his cheek as you brought him down for another kiss. Before things could escalate too far, you pulled your hand away. 

 

“I-I’m ready Katsuki,” you spoke softly. “I want to feel you.” 

 

The male-only nodded, eagerly reaching for the blue square and opening it with trembling fingers. He struggled a bit, growing frustrated at how slow the latex slid on. You offered him a small peck on the lips, his shoulders growing less tense. Once it was on, you laid back down, spreading your legs to give him room. 

 

“And, you’re really su-” you cut him off. 

 

“Yes, very sure, Katsuki.” 

 

He didn’t need you to tell him twice, slowly he rubbed against you. Hesitantly, he pushed in, his head lulling back at the tightness that greeted him. Even after all he had done to stretch you, it was still a very tight fit. You grimaced at first, realizing it didn’t hurt as much as others had mentioned it would. 

 

As he bottomed out, arms beside your head shaking slightly, you watched as his eyes opened slowly, fogged crimson staring at you. You nodded at him, tensing a bit as you felt his hips pull back slowly, his penis dragging against your walls before pushing right back in. It was weird at first, but you allowed yourself to ease into it, grateful for the slow pace that he set. 

 

The only sounds that echoed were pants from the two of you, an occasional grunt from the male between your legs, and the lewd squelch from down below. 

 

At first, it embarrassed you to no end, but watching the way Katsuki practically seemed unhinged, pupils were blown wide as his hips softly met yours; well, it was more than enough to calm your insecurities down. Your arms dangled around his neck, pulling him down as you kissed him - demand clearly behind it. His hips stuttered a bit, shock engulfing his body. 

 

Pulling back, you whispered into his ear, nipping at the spot where his ear and jaw met. 

 

“You can go - ah, harder.” 

 

His hips snapped, the pace growing faster instantly. You yelped, pulling him closer as you moaned. It quickly became apparent that the slow pace was not cutting it out for him, the fervor behind his quick thrusts speaking volumes. 

 

“God, (F/n)~” he groaned. “You feel so goddamn tight, s-so fucking good -ah.” 

 

Other dirty obscenities fell from his lips, each one dirtier than the last. You could only whine in response, rutting your hips against his - meeting him midway. One of his hands reached down, his thumb messily searching for your clit while the other one held him up. You continued to passionately kiss him, your loud moans being cut off and swallowed by his lips. 

 

“Ah - So close ~” you panted. 

 

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” he chanted. “I’m close too-”

 

“God, I fucking love you so damn much, you have no idea what you fucking do to me - how crazy you drive me, how-” you cut him off. 

 

“I love you too, but just shut up and kiss me, damn it!” 

 

“With pleasure~” he grinned. 

 

His thumb pressed harder, rubbing your clit and helping tighten the coil within you. It wasn’t much longer before you felt it ready to burst. Placing a hard kiss, you finally let yourself go, moaning as your back arched, your legs tightened around his hips, and your arms pulled him impossibly closer. 

 

Katsuki wasn’t far behind, the moment your walls squeezed around him, he felt himself let go as well, following right behind you. He kept moving his hips lazily, groaning as he enjoyed the warmth of your insides and the way you practically milked him for all he was worth. 

 

He fell onto you, careful to not squish you. 

 

Neither one said anything, both of you just relishing in the afterglow of what had just occurred. Katsuki placed a loving kiss on your cheek, nipping at it as he began to pull out, one of his hands making sure that the latex wouldn’t slip off. You both moaned; you felt instantly empty the moment he was out of you. 

 

One of your arms rested on your forehead, chest heaving. 

 

Katsuki pulled off the latex carefully, tying it and tossing it into the trash bin you had. As he walked back, he couldn’t help but stare at you longingly. He helped you stand, opting to carry you in the direction you pointed at. 

 

He sat you down on the counter, turning on the faucet for the shower. It took a while for the water to warm considering where you lived and where the water came from, but soon enough fluffy white clouds of condensation filled the room. He was gentle with you, kissing your shoulders and leaving a few other lovebites here and there as he helped you wash and vice versa. 

 

Once the shower was over, he helped you dry off with the fluffy white towels in your bathroom. And with a pleased sigh, you both slipped into your bed under the covers. There wasn’t use in getting dressed, besides, he was like a personal heater. He held you tight, fingers running through your hair as you both eventually fell asleep.

 

Chapter Text

A/N: Hello! I am back with another chapter. I hope I didn't keep you all waiting, but as the year is coming to an end, I am preparing to graduate - so you can all imagine how hectic it is slowly getting for me. But I have been working on this chapter for a while, trying to battle off my writer's block. Even if you don't read the previous chapter, 64, you won't miss anything in this new one! I hope you like this chapter!

__________________________________

 

Blinding sun rays peered in through your windows, purposely landing across your face. In response, you groaned, moving to turn around when you suddenly paused. Your eyes quickly fluttered open at the feel of arms wrapped around your waist. (E/c) locked with burning crimson. 

 

Moments like this one, in which you stared at his eyes, that you were reminded of the soft glow of the setting sun. Utterly breathtaking; and one of the many ways you could describe the ash-blond. 

 

Katsuki leaned in, placing a kiss on your nose and then your cheek. You smiled, one of your hands softly running through his hair. He sighed, closing his eyes and enjoying your comforting touch. The two of you could lay there all day, getting lost in one another’s company. This was definitely a sight you wouldn’t mind getting used to. 

 

“Mornin’,” he hummed, voice raspier than usual. 

 

“Good morning Kat,” you mused; playing around with a new nickname. 

 

In response, the ash-blond rose an eyebrow. He wanted to say something but found that this moment wasn’t worth spoiling and decided to stay silent on the subject of your new nickname for him. 

 

Neither one made a move to get out of bed, it just felt so nice to finally have a moment with one another. The two of you, together. You closed your eyes, pulling him closer - allowing for the warmth of his body to spread towards yours. 

 

“As much as I fuckin’ love holdin’ you, I think we should get ready.” 

 

Another groan left your lips, but you gave in - Erza and Lucy’s words ringing in your ears. 

 

“Fine… you know you suck,” you stuck out your tongue. 

 

“And you swallow,” he grinned. 

 

“KATSUKI!” 

 

Said male laughed, sitting up with you still in his arms. You continued to playfully smack his chest, a huge smile pulling at your lips. Your smile seemed to permeate itself into the deepest recesses of his mind. He could stare at you all day, get lost in your eyes, relish in the glow that seemed to exude off of you when you smiled the way you were right now; god, he wanted to do those very things, and more, with you every single goddamn day for the rest of his life. 

 

It was official, Bakugou Katsuki, resident ticking timebomb, and angry pomeranian was head over heels in love with you. And he, honestly, wouldn’t change a single thing about it. Watching you, so happy and in his arms, convinced him that he was extremely lucky to be here with you. 

 

He wanted to always see you this way, so carefree. He’d give up whatever was necessary to see to it. But in order to accomplish that, his mission of bringing you back was his prime objective. While Katsuki didn’t want to drag you away from your family, his window of time was short. Once Kei knew about him traveling to your world, there was no telling what would happen. 

 

Now wasn’t really the ideal time to speak about it, although, when would it be? With a slight scowl, he pulled away - a pensive look on his face. 

 

You rose an eyebrow in response, hands gripping your bed covers to your chest. Immediately, your mind began to race, had you done something wrong? Katsuki noticed your somewhat worried face and attempted to ease his own expression once he became aware that it was because of him that you looked so startled. 

 

“I didn’t really tell your dumbass how I goddamn got here, huh?” he attempted to ease into the conversation. 

 

Shaking your head no, one of your hands reached to grab one of his. The comforting squeeze was more than enough to calm his nerves. 

 

“We have one week to get back, to you know...,” he fumbled. 

 

He didn’t know what to call the other world. It was as much your home as it was his, but this world also held a special place in your heart. Deep down he knew, that going back with him was going to break your heart and you knew that too. But as cheesy as it may sound, the two of you were one another's home, a home away from home. You each cared for the other in ways that words simply failed to convey the emotions you two felt. 

 

Katsuki watched as it dawned on you just what he meant. A sad smile crossed your lips, but you nodded, knowing that it was bound to happen - your return that is. You missed your fathers, you just wanted to hug them and the rest of class 1-A, classmates who you missed just as deeply. Missing people seemed to have become something common for you, but that just meant that you had an amazing family. 

 

All of the interactions that you have had with someone, they each have left a bit of themselves with you. Like individual raindrops landing on earth’s soil; no matter how small or large, each droplet has been absorbed by you and helped you bloom into an outstanding friend, daughter, sister, comrade, even a lover - all of these experiences have helped you grow. 

 

“Then let's make the most of our remaining time with Fairy Tail, we can always come back, right Katsuki?” 

 

“Why the hell not?” he grinned. “I got one hella of a hunch that our winning lottery number is in that village.”

 

“I do too,” you hummed. “With Spatium Alexandrus.”

 

With a soft smile, he reached to pin back a loose strand of hair. 

 

“I promise ya, that yer smile ain’t ever going to stop,” Katsuki whispered. “So long I can help it, I’ll move heaven and hell; ya got that, fairy?” 

 

“When did you go soft on me?” you joked. 

 

He only rolled his eyes, pulling away to fully stretch and get the morning grogginess out of his system. Without wasting a second, the ash-blond pushed out of bed, an almost silent yawn escaping his lips. 

 

You quickly averted your eyes, a dark blush coating your cheeks. The ash-blond turned, smirking at your shy demeanor. He couldn’t help but begin to tease you. And he did have a point, you had seen all of him the night prior, just like he had engraved every “blemish” and “imperfection” of your very own body to his mind, even though, to him, you were perfect; a perfect imperfection who he loved deeply. 

 

If he wasn’t sure before, he now was more than a hundred percent certain that you were his other half and he couldn’t be any prouder to call you his and him, yours.

 

His arm gently wrapped around your waist, one of your own lazily draping over his neck as he helped you stand. You couldn’t help but wince a bit at the pain; like a stretch gone wrong and the stings of a cramp finally setting in the following day. 

 

The ash-blond was patient, he didn’t rush you. Instead, he continued to hold you, slowly moving the two of you along as you both made your way to your restroom. 

 

----------------------------------------

 

You wanted to get to the guildhall with an hour to spare, just to spend time with some members. But also explain to the ash-blond what to expect from the quest you two would be joining. As of the moment, all signs were pointing to the fact that the small village Team Natsu was visiting was close to the remains of your people. 

 

The whole lot of you would be taking the train, getting as far out as possible before needing to search for a boat. Erza planned to get to the loading dock by mid-day, load onto a ship and sail out to the island. Much like Tenrou, the island was known to be mysterious, yet some indigenous groups of people inhabited it and made a living off of the land. 

 

At most, it would take a day and a half worth of traveling. The half would be Team Natsu walking deeper into the island to find the village.

 

“Hey, Sparky!” you called out. 

 

“Whaft?” his muffled voice came out. 

 

Said ash-blond had stopped with his early yelling at germs to look at you. His toothbrush was jammed up into his left cheek, toothpaste suds threatening to fall out of the uplifted lip, from which the toothbrush jutted out from. Parts of his hair clung to his forehead, water dripping down the side of his face. The rest of the ash-blond’s locks were either dry and sticking out, or, damp and somewhat soft around the edges. 

 

Even with his scowl, you couldn’t help the soft smile that clung onto your lips. His concerning yelling was thrown out the window the further you stared at him. In turn, he motioned for you to continue talking, his left hand rotating in a circular motion. A sheepish ‘oh,’ left your lips - your mind finally settling on what you wished to ask him. 

 

“Are you almost ready?” 

 

He didn’t respond right away, the sound of him rinsing his mouth letting you know that it would take him a minute. Rather than just sit there, you finished packing your traveling bag while changing. 

 

As you pulled on your scarlet-colored top, having already tightened the belt that held your white skirt, said piece of clothing elongated at the back and short in the front, you watched as your hotheaded soulmate stepped out of the restroom. His crimson eyes met with your own for a second as he fiddled with the belt that crossed over his chest. He had long put on the coat you got for him and slid on a pair of fluffy white pants. 

 

Without missing a second, you tossed the belt that you had purchased at the store to him. He caught it with ease, raising an eyebrow in response. 

 

“For the katana; you have it on you, right?” you questioned as you pulled on a matching white coat - to the skirt that is - over the red top that ended under your breasts and left your midsection exposed.

 

He nodded, focussing on his palm as orange-red magic engulfed his hand. It took a second before said katana landed in his palm. You walked over to him, helping him strap in the katana as his hands worked to button up the mid-waist coat on you. Once both of you were done, you stepped back making sure that everything fit him fine, which it did; he had even managed to put on the sleeves with belts. And you thanked Mavis for the slight collar of his coat. 

 

While mid-shower, you saw the sparsely littered hickies across his collar bone. He countered your observation with a smug statement, “If ‘ya think that’s bad, your dumbass really hasn’t looked in a mirror.”

 

To say you were both horrified, yet elated, was an understatement; hence why you had to add the last-minute coat to your mission-fit. But if anything it completed the look and matched with the ash-blond who didn’t look half bad himself. With a pleased sigh, you turned to get your boots, tossing Katsuki his own. 

 

Katsuki caught them, sliding them on quickly and then proceeding to reach for the travel bag you had off to the side. It was somewhat heavy, he was almost tempted to ask what else was in it, but decided otherwise. Rather he reached for your hand, tugging lightly before pausing to stare at you. He was like an impatient child, lightly pulling on his mother’s hand to motion that he was ready to get a move on. 

 

“Hold on,” you mumbled. 

 

He followed after you, his eyes growing slightly in size at the sight of some sandwiches. You smiled at him, letting go of his hand. In a swift motion, you took a hold of the two breakfast sandwiches, handing the male his while you held your own in your left hand; seeing as your right hand was busy pulling out your keys. 

 

The ash-blond followed after you, already eating his breakfast. You made sure to lock your home well, nodding contently at the secure door and then turning to face Katsuki who had half of his meal down the hatch. You giggled, shaking your head playful while your hand reached for his empty one; finding a home in it. He nodded back at the door, his way of asking if you’d closed up just fine. A small hum left your lips, legs already beginning their trek down the familiar pathway. The walk to the guild was refreshing, and the two of you were relishing in this small moment. 

 

But you decided to break the silence, wanting to run by the ash-blond your plan to get back to his world, to your fathers, to class 1-A. 

 

“You remember the island right, the gate?” 

 

“Hmm, what about it?” 

 

“I’ve been doing some research on it, and, well… there have been reports of shadow creatures,” you muttered. 

 

The ash-blond nodded, humming in understanding. He could see that you were a little skeptical about the whole journey, in fact, he could feel it. There was something that you weren’t telling him, that something being the reason behind all of this not sitting all that well with you. Yet he didn’t make a move to say anything, in fact, for once, he waited until you felt ready. 

 

And while the walk may have been mostly completed in relative silence, eventually, you garnered your wits. 

 

“It’s just odd,” you prefaced. “They specifically asked for Team Natsu, only coming in a day after I got back. Maybe I’m looking into it way too much. But knowing that those shadow creatures are seemingly guarding the area surrounding my people’s grounds, I don’t know, it’s just not right,” you sighed. 

 

“‘Ya got a point,” Katsuki voiced. “Ain’t nothing right about any of that. But I promise ‘ya, we’re goin’ back, we’re finding a way to bring you back but allow you to come here whenever cause Fairy Tail is your family.” 

 

A small smile graced your lips, an almost silent “thank you” leaving your lips. And even if he hadn’t heard you, your eyes told him everything he needed to know. You were truly thankful, relieved. It wasn’t long before you reached the guildhall. 

 

The guild’s proud sign seemingly beaming upon the two of you; awake and alive. 

 

And it was lively inside as always. Tugging the ash-blond along, you both made your way to the bar where Mira happily was wiping at the wood. The woman looked up, her smile growing tenfold as she stopped to prop her elbows on the elongated island. Katsuki nodded at her, showing that he acknowledged her. 

 

“What brings the two of you in so early? Aren’t you a late riser, (F/n)?” the woman giggled. 

 

You flushed. Every so often you would be late to the train station because you would decide to get a few more minutes of sleep in, which then turned into hours. Sleep was one of your guilty pleasures, something that your soulmate didn’t really indulge in, and why the two of you were on time for once in your life. 

 

“Her dumbass always whines for another shitty five minutes,” Katsuki finally spoke up. “I don’t enjoy being late, so I dragged her ass out of bed and made her get ready.” 

 

“Oh,” Mira grinned. “Is that so? Well, how did you do it, I swear nothing reaches that girl when she’s dead asleep.” 

 

Katsuki grinned back, pulling a stool out as he plopped down on it. The white-haired woman leaned in, excited to get to know his secret and to speak with him further. You merely stood there flabbergasted. Said, ash-blond was more than delighted to go on a long-winded explanation on methods that he has been dying to get to try to wake people up. There was always the classic icy water, but he was struggling between choosing that and simply exploding the person out of bed. 

 

Mira listened intently, not learning how he really got you up, but interested in what he had to say nonetheless. 

 

You, on the other hand, sat embarrassed on the stool right next to the ash-blond. It took your brain a second to really comprehend what was going on. Not that your tired mind could be blamed, it just took you a while to fully snap into attention for the day. But once it hit, you were quick to interrupt their conversation.

 

“I’m right here, you know!” you whined. 

 

“We know that girlie!” 

 

Turning, you watched Cana make her way over. For once in her life, in her hand was not a mug of alcohol, rather she held a refreshing fruity drink. She pulled out the stool next to you, tilting her head as she watched both you and the ash-blond intently. 

 

“Soooo,” the brunette dragged out. “Katsuki was it? Or should I call you Bakugou?” 

 

The ash-blond closed his mouth, his crimson eyes moving to the left. He stared at the brunette. With a raised eyebrow, he looked at you and then back at the woman. Here in your world everyone was referred to by their first name, but to him, his first name was something only for family and you. He still needed to get used to the people in the guild. 

 

“Bakugou, ya need to earn callin’ me by my first name,” he finally responded. 

 

Cana nodded, taking a sip out of the glass cup in her hand. Placing it down, she moved her gaze back at the two of you. 

 

“I hear from Lucy and Juvia that you have a ‘quirk’ called Explosion.”

 

“And what’s it to ya?” he questioned. 

 

“Just how does it work? It’s not magic and I’m curious,” she shrugged. 

 

Katsuki narrowed his eyes at her before sighing. Just as he was about to answer, the sound of wood rubbing against wood caught his attention. Beside him on his right sat a raven-haired male, piercings all over his face. The ash-blond scowled. Said man beside him returned his scowl as he crossed his arms in front of him. 

 

“Aren’t ya going to answer, you twerp?” 

 

“TWERP!? I’LL FUCKIN’ EXPLODE YOUR ASS INTO NEXT WEEK!” 

 

“LET'S GO PORCUPINE HEAD!” 

 

“Katsuki!”  “Gajeel!” 

 

Both you and Levy stared at one another, having spoken at the same time. The two males were still butting heads, neither one backing down. Without even meaning to, you both began to laugh. With a bright smile, you welcomed the bluenette into the conversation with a warming “good morning.” 

 

Sitting back down, you decided to draw attention back to Cana’s question. Katsuki sat back down, still scowling at the dragon slayer in front of him. The brunette was still very much interested and did not want to give up finding out just how his power worked. 

 

“Bakugou, your answer?” she questioned, once again lazily sipping on the drink in her hand. 

 

The ash-blond slowly took his eyes off of Gajeel, moving his attention to where you sat and then to the brunette behind you. Narrowing his eyes at her, he took a second before sighing. It was best that he just explained once and for all how his quirk worked so that he wouldn’t be bothered by any other shitty extras - this being his reasoning, for the most part. 

 

“I sweat nitroglycerin from my fuckin’ palms dumbass, the shit is highly explosive,” he grumbled. “The more I sweat the bigger the explosion, ‘ya shit heads happy now or what?” 

 

Cana made an “oh” face, nodding in understanding. Levy on the other hand was a little more excited at the revelation of his quirk. She had so many questions, but first, she attempted to figure out just what nitroglycerin was. It wasn’t something she had heard of before, but there was bound to be a book on it that she could get her hands on. 

 

Speaking of books, Levy nudged you, motioning to the ash-blond and then to you. It took you a second before it settled in your mind

 

Watching as the bluenette’s eyes seemed to gleam, a look that did not go unnoticed by Katsuki. The ash-blond rolled his eyes the moment it dawned on him why the face looked so familiar - same giddy face as Deku. 

 

You on the other hand decided to add your own little input, just to make things interesting. 

 

“Basically, he smells like caramel 24/7!” 

 

“Really?!” Levy questioned. “I - Oh, (F/n) help me look for a book on this! Please?!” 

 

A hearty laugh escaped your lips, your laughter stopping the ash-blond from exploding on you - both literally and figuratively. Seeing you enjoying yourself with your family reminded him of the little time that you had left with them here. And for a second he stopped to think about how if any of this had happened before, he wouldn’t have been as considerate. At some point in time, your happiness became his own and in this moment, seeing you smile was almost enough to warrant a small twitch of his scowling lips. 

 

The look he gave you didn’t go unnoticed by the others who sat there. 

 

Cana grinned, her eyes meeting Mirajane’s who appeared to be holding back a slight squeal. Everyone knew that the she-devil was secretly a shipper, so hardcore that said the woman had binders set aside with all of the small interactions she had caught of ships, signs that they would soon be sailing. Now, while your “ship” had long sailed - honestly it surprised her that your own boat had sailed quicker than Natsu and Lucy’s - Mira still had a few things in mind for the two of you. 

 

Gajeel still stared quizzically at the ash-blond. He also caught sight of the smitten look the ash-blond subtly, not really, aimed at you. The Iron Dragon Slayer would never admit to it out loud, but you were like a sister, and seeing such a look eased him. Sighing, he resigned himself to accept the “twerp” who you had chosen. 

 

“Fine,” the slayer mumbled. “Just treat her well, if ‘ya harm so much as a-”

 

“Mhm, sure, her dads gave me the same talk,” Katsuki’s eyebrow twitched in annoyance, “I know the shitty drill old man.” 

 

“OLD MAN!? I’LL FUCKING-” 

 

Levy sweatdropped, holding onto the slayer’s arm. She smiled awkwardly, eventually grinning as she excused the two of them momentarily to calm Gajeel down. The bluenette had already gotten an answer from you, and she was going to wait until after your training/quest. You hoped that it would end quickly enough so that you could properly say goodbye to everyone. 

 

Cana’s smile flattered, her mind finally registering what Katsuki had said. 

 

“DADS!?” she yelled. 

 

“Dads?” Mirajane questioned.

 

“Hold on, did you just say dads?!” Lisanna exclaimed as she came out from the makeshift kitchen in the guildhall. 

 

You hadn’t properly sat down to talk to her since you got back, only exchanging a few words with her here and there. But the two of you were close. Her kindness was limitless, and you loved that about her. 

 

She brought the two trays in her hands down onto the counter. Both her and Mira glanced at one another, before looking at you. Neither you or Erza had parents, but your companion stated otherwise. Lisanna’s pigtails bounced as she tilted her head, her blue eyes urging you forward to explain yourself. 

 

But you didn’t really get to say much because Gramps appeared right in front of you. He stared at you quizzically. 

 

“What’s this about having fathers?” he questioned. 

 

“Master,” Mira exclaimed, shocked to see him up so early - he liked to sleep in a little later than usual nowadays. 

 

“Hey Gramps!” you cheered. “Oh, umm, I may or may not have been adopted.” 

 

Tears gathered in his eyes as he wrapped his arms around you. He was so happy. You hadn’t talked much about the other world, you only covered the necessary. No one pushed you, you were still struggling to get better so they let you be. 

 

“I’m so glad child,” he held you tightly. “All of my children’s triumphs are my own,” he grinned. 

 

Katsuki smiled, Gajeel elbowing him with a cheeky grin; having returned a few moments ago, but early enough to hear what was going on. The ash-blond scowled at him, grinning afterward. He could get used to all of these knuckleheads - he dealt with Denki, Mina, Sero, and Kirishima all the time; what were a few more idiots? 

 

From there the conversation flowed, a few outbursts from Katsuki, but otherwise, he participated when asked for his input or a question. Deep down you were relieved that everyone was getting along with him.  

 

“So manly!” 

 

Your ash-blond could only heavily sigh at the comment, he knew Kirishima and the burly man known as Elfman would get along just fine. Everywhere he looked, he saw something from his world and he understood how it was possible for you to get along with the rest of Class 1-A. You learned how to value family, blood wasn’t needed in order to bind you all together, and all of this had a slight smile pulling at his lips. 

 

He shook his head. 

 

‘I fell for a dumbass and her weird family,’ he thought to himself. 'Not, that I'd change it for anything...'