Actions

Work Header

Give Me One Reason

Chapter 7: Red Flowers

Notes:

I listened to this song for inspiration from the scene of y/n playing the koto.
https://youtu.be/eT-ybZP-Efw ✨

I melt writing the scenes with Hashirama, it's a sweetheart.

Comment if you like it, I would like to know what you think!

Chapter Text

The sun seemed to be becoming one with the evening sky, giving all its color and fading into it. The song of the cicadas and the last flapping of the birds gave way to dusk.

Your hand ran across the ivory bridge over the wood, while your fingers slowly dangled on the string, changing the tonalities. You pressed gently with your left hand and made a bold change to the melody, making it sound softer.

The music floated in the air, as you gave a little sigh and slowly rested your hand to end the song. The lonely room was slowly fading, and you could see the darkness seeping in, hinting that dusk was coming to an end. Your eyes fell slightly on the koto as you dragged the bridges back to their standard pitch. From afar, the characteristic gong was heard, making you realize that it was not long before dinner time.

─ y/n, can I come in? ─ A familiar voice asked from outside the room

─ Sure mother, go ahead

Your mother came into the room, leaning on the tatami and sitting across from you. She watched you with a smile as you took the tsume off your fingers and placed them in her little box.

─ Ready for tonight? ─ Your mother asked you

─ I hope so ─ You said, with a nervous smile ─ It has been a long time since I played in front of a guest

─ You have never been nervous when touching a guest ─ Your mother said, as she slid a finger over the wood of the instrument ─ Doesn't it have something to do with this special guest?

You blushed slightly under your mother's gaze, as you tried to avoid her contact by lowering her head.

─ I couldn't deny the fact that I want to impress Senju-sama. ─ You said, drowning out your trembling voice ─ It is very important how my duty as the princess of the clan to teach you about our cultures

─ y/n… you can fool your father, the elders. But not your mother, I have also been a teenager ─ Your mother laughed slightly

─ What are you trying to tell me, mother?

─ Senju-sama is a very attractive man, I must admit. ─ You turned your head towards your mother ─ He has a dreamy smile and is very different from all the men I have met.

You smiled underneath when you heard your mother's words.

─ Even so, you are not only a princess, but, a Kunoichi. It must be difficult to hide your youthful feelings in every moment, right?

─ Mother ... ─ You said, while blushing furiously

─ Quiet y/n. ─ Your mother smiled ─ It's normal for you to feel this way, don't try to hide the fact that you have been attracted to a man, at least not with me. Yes?

You could feel how your eyes had crystallized, you looked up to meet the tender face of your mother. A small thank you left your lips, almost silent.

A knock on the door made your mother look back and rise from hers tatami.

─ I think they have come for me, I must attend to the last details of the dinner ─ Your mother laughed ─ Takeda-sensei and his family should not be long in coming, would you do me the favor of receiving them?

─ Sure mother, I take care of that.

Before your mother leaves the room, she saw how she retraced her steps and faced you again, making you look at her with surprise and intrigue.

─ You know? ─ Your mother said, while she put a hand on her chin, in a thoughtful pose ─ I think you should change into a houmongi before performing the interpretation

─ Why? ─ You said something confused, passing your hands over the torso of the kimono

 ─ I don't know… ─ Your mother said, in a playful tone ─ You don't want to impress Senju-sama?

When you realized her words, you could hear her mischievous laughter from her down the hall, leaving you alone with your nervousness. You slid your hands over your kimono, smoothing it constantly, you called one of your maids who was standing guard at the door and kindly asked her to prepare your best houmongi for you after dinner, she nodded and quickly left to carry out your order .

─ y/n-sama, excuse me if I disturb you. ─ Your other maid said, as she entered the room ─ They have visualized Takeda-sensei and his family entering the complex

─ We're not going to make them wait, right, Mika-chan? ─ You smiled at her, while you got up from the tatami and walked with the girl behind you ─ Please, when I am with our guests, I want you to personally take charge of moving my koto to the gallery.

─ We are all excited to hear her play tonight, y/n-sama. It took a long time for him to dazzle us again with his music

─ Thank you for your words, Mika-chan. I hope to honor your compliments tonight ─ You turned to give her a smile

When they opened the door, you could feel the little pair of arms surrounding you, the children screamed excitedly, as if they had not seen you before. Saori was hanging on the arm of her husband, who kept her close to him.

─ I'm glad to know that you will join us tonight ─ You said, greeting them

─ How would we decline such an invitation? ─ Saori answered, while they passed inside the house ─ I'm excited to see everything they prepared with Akiko

─ Also, my beautiful wife did not stop drawing conclusions about what would be the surprise event tonight ─ The man laughed

─ I hope it's not some oratory from Hisao ─ Saori said, while she let out a long sigh ─ Last time, I almost fell asleep in the middle of her speech.

You laughed because of the comment, and you had to affirm it. Whenever visitors came, your father would make a long monologue recounting his entire life until he assumed the leadership of the clan, speaking of his virtues in battle or the best of his abilities. Especially when he drank sake, there definitely no one could shut him up until he was completely unwell.

─ y/n-chan, where is Senju-sama? ─ Taki asked ─ I want you to teach me ninja skills!

─ Me too! ─ Kai replied, excited

You could see how his parents exchanged glances and then stared at you, you caressed the children's heads.

─ Senju-sama must be about to arrive at the dining room, it would be bad not to receive him. ─ You said, as you leaned back to catch up with them ─ It may be that at another time I may gladly teach them, but now he must rest after a long day, yes?

The two children sighed in defeat as they nodded, getting your point.

─ How did you meet Senju-sama? ─ Takeda-sensei asked his children, curiously

─ He saved us! ─ Kai said

─ With a wooden clone! ─ Taki yelled ─ Then he took out a huge earth dragon! And he said that with training maybe we could do it!

Saori saw her husband confused, while he listened attentively. Obviously it should not be new to him, since he was in battle and you do not doubt that he had witnessed what his children were talking about, he knew that and much more. In the middle of the anecdote that the children told about Hashirama's abilities, you heard how his mother asked what they were doing with you. You had forgotten a small detail, that the children had witnessed all your behavior towards the man, then it was when you could see how the cheeks turned a bit red and they grabbed you tightly by the kimono sleeves.

─ Then, will you tell me why you were with Senju-sama and y/ n? ─ Saori asked, raising an eyebrow ─ I don't want to think that they were spying on them

There was a short silence as they hid behind you.

─ Children… ─ Her mother exclaimed, firm

─ Yes we were spying on them, mom ─ Taki said, breaking the tension ─ We saw y/n-chan walking alone with Senju-sama and it made us curious

─ And why? They know that y/n has to be the hostess, it is nothing out of the ordinary ─ said her father, while he put his free hand on his waist

─ It was different! y/n-chan turned red every time she talked to him! And… ─ You saw how quickly Taki covered his younger brother's mouth, with a nervous smile

You could feel how the stares of the two adults were glaring at you, you heard a small suppressed laugh from your aunt's lips, as you turned your eyes to the other side of the room.

─ Well, wedding bells always ring in times of alliances, right? ─ Saori suggested, while she let go of her husband's arm and grabbed your hand

─ Saori… ─ Her husband warned

─ All of us in the clan noticed how you fainted this morning for Senju-sama ─ She whispered, in a teasing tone ─ He is very handsome, right?

─ Don't bother y/n, Saori. ─ Your teacher said, trying to give you a hand in such an awkward situation

─ Okay, I won't do it for you. ─ She wrapped her arm back to her husband's and winked at you ─ For today

You blushed furiously, while your aunt laughed and your teacher shook his head. You walked down the hall leading them to the dining room, where you could see your mother doing the last decorations. She quickly greeted everyone and assigned them a few seats, leaving the corners free for your father and Hashirama. The children were talking animatedly with a maid, while once your mother finished organizing everything, you could see how she and Saori moved to a corner of the room, and you could swear due to the laughter and small movements of head to your address, they were talking about you.

─ y/n ─ Your teacher called, pulling you out of your silence ─ How have you been?

─ If I can be honest, I've been a bit tired, Takeda-sensei ─ You smiled ─ Still, I miss training a lot

─ The trainings can wait, once all this is finished I will ask Hisao-sama to give you at least a week off ─ She said, placing her hand on your shoulder ─ You have already worked hard for the clan.

─ I think a week off would not hurt me ─ You laughed ─ But I would not even step on the training ground again, I do not want any mercy

─ I assure you that it will be. ─ Your teacher smiled, tightening his grip on your shoulder ─ Can I talk to you about something?

─ Sure, sensei ─ You answered with curiosity

─ I don't want to be nosy ─ He started, slowly ─ But I can't ignore Kai's comment and thanks to the blush on your cheeks I can be sure that his words are not a child's mistake, right?

You were silent.

─ I don't want to pressure you to tell me anything, it's none of my business ─ He started, slowly ─ but in case you are experiencing any feelings for Senju-sama, I want to tell you to be very careful

─ Takeda-sensei… Are you worrying about women's issues? ─ You said, laughing softly

─ Attraction and falling in love is not an exclusive topic for women ─ She said, putting her hands on her waist

─ Still, it's funny. ─ You said, crossing your arms ─ Not only you, but my mother and Saori believe that I am developing some feeling for Senju-sama

─ And were we wrong? ─ He raised his eyebrow, while she formed a smile

You blushed, while looking away. Footsteps could be heard coming from outside the room, which was a clear sign that the two most important personalities were about to enter the dinner. Your father entered first, and under his shadow was your cousin Kano. In turn, Hashirama entered the room with a smile, gave a general greeting to all those present and waved his hands euphorically to greet the brothers, who if it were not because they were subject to their mother, they would be able to run to his direction. . When your father sat down, everyone could do the same.

Your mother again called for the servants who paraded with large trays of food, which, like at lunch, was full of warm colors, this time you could taste various dishes that had a delicious soup as a starter, accompanied with soba noodles and vegetables.
 
─ I have a question ─ Hashirama said, as he looked towards Takeda-sensei ─ You and I haven't seen each other before?

─ They surely saw each other on the battlefield ─ Kano said, as he calmly ate

─ Sure! But ... No, no! It was not in a normal battle. ─ Said the Hashirama ─ I remember your look well, you rushed at me alone making a wonderful use of kenjutsu!

You saw how your teacher saw him surprised, while he loosened his shoulders.

─ Do you remember?

─ Of course I remember, I had never faced such a good kenjutsu user before, it was admirable to see his every move. I must admit that you gave me a hard time ─ The man put a hand behind his neck, while he emitted a laugh

─ It is an honor to hear such words from such a powerful adversary ─ Your teacher replied

─ I wish I could have a chance to fight with you again! As colleagues, what do you say? ─ Hashirama asked animatedly

─ If Hisao sama allows it, I will be happy to share a battle with you again

At that moment, you could see how Saori saw her husband with a clear look of pride, the children tried to suppress her screams, but you could see how they wanted to jump from the emotion. Your father kept a short bearing, apparently he did not want to utter many words. For your part, you could only see Hashirama with an expression of clear admiration. For a moment to another, his eyes met and you saw how he tilted his head, smiling at you.

─ It would be a great spectacle to see that battle, Takeda is one of our best warriors, I don't see why we couldn't hold a friendly duel, you tell me the day and you can gladly do it in the training ground of the complex ─ Your father said

─ I hope you have mercy on me! ─ Hashirama laughed ─ Since the alliance with the Uchiha clan, I haven't had time to train, I think I've softened a bit.

─ Hashirama-sama, excuse me if I interrupt, but… ─ Saori said, as she grabbed the hand of her husband ─ Once Takeda is on the battlefield, there is no one to stop him.

─ Uh! And I doubt he wants to fail the words of his wife, huh? ─ She saw your teacher, while he winked at her ─ She has a very good inspiration, from what I see.

─ Don't hesitate, Hashirama-sama. ─ Your master tightened his wife's grip, giving her a tender smile

The dinner passed slowly, when it came to an end, the servants collected in an orderly manner each tray of food, plates and utensils that had been used. Those present congratulated your mother and the servants on the quality of the food, after a couple of minutes, you exchanged a look with your mother, letting her know that you wanted to leave to have some time to get ready. Your mother did her own thing, put her hand on top of your father's and leaned over to whisper something softly to her. Your father looked at your address and nodded, implying that you had permission to leave the dining room.

You rose silently from your seat, and before exiting, you gave a small bow to everyone present to approach the door slowly. The last thing you did was look at Hashirama with a smile, then, sneakily and having caught his attention, you winked at him. You could see how she blushed slightly.

─ You owed me, Senju.

You said to yourself, as you walked through the hallways heading to your room.


You had to admit that the smile and that wink had taken you by surprise, causing your cheeks to turn a slight red. You weren't adept at hiding your emotions, so you just lowered your head and smoothed the hem of your kimono, letting a few seconds pass so you could look up and talk about another topic.

─ Excuse me, Hisao-dono ─ You said, while clearing your throat ─ Will the princess no longer accompany us on the evening?

─ Oh, my daughter will be back with us in a few minutes, she now herself she is busy.

─ Hashirama-sama, we invite you to continue the evening in the gallery hall, I think we would be much more comfortable there ─ The matriarch Kaguya expressed

─ Sure! ─ You responded animatedly

Together with all those present, you left the dining room to be installed in the great hall of the gallery, the servants opened the sliding door that connected to the great garden, causing the gentle breezes of the night to enter. The living room was large, it was completely lit by candles, and some flowers that were decorated in pots, what caught your attention the most that right in front of a wall that was decorated with a painted picture of flowers, there was a koto that it was elegantly laid on a tatami mat. Together with the three men you sat on the right side of the small table, while the women were facing you. You could see that the children were taken to the garden, where they were playing animatedly with some maids.

─ Do you like to drink sake, Hashirama-dono?

─ It is an offer that I refuse to refuse, please. ─ You said, with a smile

You saw how they brought a bottle of sake along with four tokkuri containers, you kindly thanked the maid when she served you, making her blush slightly. The drink was running down your throat like water, and it wasn't because they had started with the lighter sake, but, as bad as it might sound, you had a little problem with alcohol. But this evening you would decide to control yourself, since you were not in a position to stay as you usually do in the company of your close friends or family. You also didn't want to make a bad impression as a guest.

─ The drink is very pleasant, especially the company. I must say that his family is very enviable, Hisao-dono.

─ Thank you very much, but I must tell you that Takeda and his family here are not our direct relatives, even so, we consider them almost of our family. ─ Patriarch Kaguya said, as he took a sip of his sake

─ Oh! Could you tell me the story of how you met? ─ You asked with curiosity

─ Where can we start? ─ The man said, as he placed a hand on his chin ─ It's all because of my wife, so it would be better if she tells it at the beginning

The woman smiled, as you paid attention to them, waiting for me to tell you the story.

─ I was born in the secondary branch of the clan, Kano here is the son of my late brother. My husband was born on the main branch. When we were little we were separated to fulfill different obligations, as a woman, I dedicated myself to learning the same, it did not count that Saori would accompany me on that journey, her company was a blessing from heaven.

─ For my part, I was not from the clan branches, but I was the daughter of one of the right hand of Hisao-sama's father at that time, that's why I was considered noble and I had the happiness of being instructed together with Akiko ─ The woman next to him answered, with a smile

─ Wow, they have been raised as sisters ─ You said ─ They are both very interesting women, I must tell the men here that they are very lucky

The women nodded with a smile, while the men poured another glass of sake, to continue the conversation.

─ Back then, I wooed Akiko ─ The Kaguya started, letting out a small cough due to the sake gulp ─ Before proposing to her, the clan fought a battle with the Uchiha clan. I had been the victim of an ambush until the man next to him saved me. Since that time, he has been my right hand in military affairs.

─ Wow… A friendship arose thanks to the war ─ You said, pouring yourself the second glass of sake ─ Then I'll imagine that friends fell in love with friends, right?

The two women laughed underneath

─ Something like that, does it sound too cliché, Senju-sama? ─ Akiko smiled

─ Of course not! It's nice growing up with a friend and sharing with them the most important moments of your life, I toast to that ─ You said, taking a long drink

─ Of course, you can imagine the honor of being able to marry a woman who despite being noble, beautiful. ─ Takeda said, while looking at his wife with great love ─ I, who at one time was nothing more than a warrior, managed to be Hisao-sama's right hand, and I was able to marry the most precious Kaguya of the entire clan and have a wonderful family

It had not been more than 10 minutes since they opened the first bottle of sake, leading to a stronger one. For their part, the women sent for some green tea and some sweets to invite at the table.

You shared trivial conversations with the couples, you could see how especially, the man named Takeda and his wife Saori shared a clear look of complicity and love, in the distance, the laughter of their children resounded from the garden. You felt how your heart warmed when you admired the relationship of that couple, everything you aspired for in this life was related to the happiness and unconditional love that they demonstrated. For a moment, the memory of your arranged marriage struck your heart, causing you to pour yourself another glass of sake and force-dry it, as if you were trying to drown that memory.

Which you have been doing for months.

"What are you trying to tell me, Hashirama?"

That voice echoed in your head again.

"Hashirama, you are drunk"

You again took another long drink.

The sliding door had opened, making you react. When you saw the figure that was entering the room, you had put aside all other people's thoughts to contemplate what your eyes were observing at that moment.

His neck rose gracefully, like a beautiful swan. His hair had been collected in its entirety, being decorated by that hairpin of red flowers. He walked gracefully, her perfectly crafted pastel pink kimono had beautiful flowers stamped on her skirt, accompanying his innocent and tender gaze. In his delicate hands, he carried a small box, as you watched him walk in the direction of the koto.

When he sat down on the tatami and looked up, you could see that his face stood out that characteristic red color of the Kaguya makeup, the red of his lips looked soft and fleshy while he smiled. She managed to capture the attention of everyone present with the slightest movement.

Delicately she opened the small box she was holding, slowly slipping the tsume onto each corresponding finger. She elegantly moved her hands to change the position of the instrument bridges, before making any other movement, you could see how she looked up in your direction, smiling slightly.

From one moment to another, her arms raised euphorically, the fingers of her right hand moved elegantly, lifting the strings and making them dance, that on her side, her left hand gave the necessary pressure to give tone to the notes. The song had started fast and imposing, but as it progressed she was performing a sway of notes, it seemed as if she had no fear whatsoever in making an intrepid change in the melody, she played without any fear.

Her eyes moved in time with her movements, analyzing each one of them. You were absorbed by feeling the music floating in the air, you could see the scene that you had in front of you and you would believe that you are trapped in a beautiful dream. For a moment, she looked away that reflected clear security and determination, finding you in your clear weakness, she smiled at you for a few seconds, which made you blush furiously. You had a dry glass of the sake, it was too much.

Slowly you could see how he ended the song, his intrepid movements were more and more subtle, and the music faded leaving the magic floating around the room, the cold night breeze had hit your spine, and through everyone they were clapping, including that interpretation. The princess lowered her gaze, nodding to the audience with a tender pinkish hue on her cheek. She slowly dragged the bridges and placed them in her proper order.

─ I hope she would have liked the performance, Hashirama-sama. ─ The princess said softly, while she looked in your direction ─ Do you like another song to accompany the evening?

Her innocent question had driven you crazy.

─ Blessed is he who can listen to her play all his life, please don't end this magic princess ─ You said, raising the glass of sake

She nodded with a smile, and came up with another song in a couple of seconds. Unlike the first, it was an improvised melody, as if it were intended to soften the atmosphere.

─ Apparently she liked the interpretation of my daughter, Hashirama-dono ─ Her father said

─ It's just beautiful ─ You said

─ Since she was a child, she has shown an interest in the koto over the other instruments, it could be said that she stands out from all the women of the clan, her skills are unsurpassed ─ Her mother said, with a smile

Another bottle of sake was opened, while they shared a stronger drink, you could see that the conversation between the men was lightening, leaving aside the formalities and talking about anecdotes from the past, you must admit that no matter how much you shared the conversations and tried to continue their conversations, you were completely distracted by the princess. The night was getting darker, the lights in the living room had gotten dimmer. You could observe that for a moment, Hisao's wife approached him, who apparently was not in very good condition due to alcohol consumption, but that did not stop the man from sharing one more bottle with you.

At an exact moment, the music stopped. Kano had quietly retreated, hinting at his weariness. Takeda and his wife announced that it would be appropriate for them to go home, as the children were dozing. You saw how the princess got up from the tatami to accompany them towards the door, for a moment you thought that you would not see her again.

─ It's too late, Hashirama-sama. Is it okay for us to withdraw? ─ The woman said, as she slowly got up and held her husband

─ Sure, rest. Hisao-dono needs it urgently ─ You laughed, taking the last of the sake glass

─ Oh, Hisao doesn't take much alcohol ─ Said the woman, as she got up with her disoriented husband ─ My daughter will not be long in coming… maybe you can spend a moment together, if you wish.

─ I wouldn't mind her company ─ You said, trying to hide your emotion

─ I know my daughter will see to it that this evening ends well ─ the woman whispered, as she called a servant of hers to help her take away a drunk Kaguya.

The woman spoke with one of the maids, for a moment she saw how most of them had retired, leaving only y/n's two personal maids in the room.

You remained silent, taking advantage of the fact that they had left a bottle of sake with a little more than half, you poured yourself another drink, getting up from the tatami, you walked around the room, you approached the instrument, the wood was fine, it was perfectly cared for. You ran your fingers over the strings slowly, still living the magic of the notes.

With your free hand, you had covered your face. You were hot, you could feel like the alcohol was slowly taking effect on you.

You were afraid of improper behavior with the princess.


As I dismissed Takeda-sensei and her family, I could make out my parents' servants stealthily walking down the hallways, heading to their rooms to rest. Which surprised you a bit. Had your parents already retired? Surely, your father was already practically knocked out by alcohol. Underneath, you regretted the fact that you couldn't have shared a little more intimacy with Hashirama. As you approached the gallery room, you could see that it was still illuminated, surely your maids would be waiting for you. Just one of them came out, who with a smile approached you before you can enter the room.

─ Hashirama-sama is still inside ─ Mika said ─ her mother asked her to stay with him for a while before going to sleep

─ Really?

─ Yes… Apparently, you had completely conquered him, y/n-sama ─ She said, laughing ─ If you wish, you can signal Mai and me to withdraw momentarily and leave them alone…
 
─ M-mika-chan! ─ You said, surprised by the comment ─ Why would you do that?

─ Because more than our mistress, we consider you a great friend ─ She smiled, while she adjusted the hairpin for you ─ You are very pretty and Senju-sama is a dream, you can see the mutual interest

─ Mika-chan… ─ You said, while you took him by the hand and smiled ─ Thank you for this, but nothing will happen… He is just a friend, I doubt it will happen any more.

─ And does that matter, y/n-sama? In there he has a man excited to see you, can happen anything, trust us, we are women, we understand you ─ She laughed, while she gave you a little push to enter the room

When you walked in, you could see the man delicately playing the strings of your instrument. You approached him, while clasping your hands and holding a firm position.

─ I see that the koto has caught his attention, Hashirama-sama

─ Please… Just Hashirama. ─ He smiled, as he turned to your side ─ The koto is a beautiful instrument, but what made it truly beautiful was the one who played it, you have a great talent

─ Thank you for those words, Hashirama ─ You smiled, as you approached him ─ You know? The idea came from my mother, it would not have occurred to me

─ I must express my gratitude to you personally then ─ He smiled ─ I must admit that I have not been able to take my eyes off you, I hope that no one has noticed, I do not want to bother you or cause problems for you

─ I noticed, Hashirama ─ You smiled ─ Don't worry, I don't think they are going to make a problem for you, my father can barely react after the first drink

─ Can't hold the drink? ─ He laughed, as he took a small sip of the drink he had in hand

─ It's a bit of a bad drunk, yes. I think you may have noticed it in his speech or his topics of conversation. Tends to be very ... narcissistic

─ It will be very funny when we are in a meeting between the leaders, I do not know who would be more proud, if your father, the leader of the Shimura or Madara himself. ─ You could see how he laughed, for a moment, a little blush decorated his cheek

─ M-Madara? ─ You asked nervously, looking him in the eye

─ Yes, the leader of the Uchiha clan ... ─ At your clear look of surprise and intimidation by that name, you could see how he fidgeted ─ I think I already know what you're thinking, but you know? Madara is not how most say

─ Oh no? ─ You asked, curiously ─ They have always said that he is… A difficult person.

─ Oh, they always say that about him ─ He laughed, as he approached the table ─ If I'm honest, I have never met a person like Madara, he is very important to me, he is my best friend

─ But… They have always said that the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan were enemy clans par excellence ─ You asked, following him

─ Even if we had fought on different sides, my feelings for him wouldn't have changed in the slightest.

─ Wow… You can tell they are very close friends ─ You said, smiling ─ I bet you must be the sun of their friendship

─ The sun? ─ Hashirama laughed, sitting down on the tatami ─ How is that?

─ You are very warm, outgoing, very sweet… Like a child. ─ You started, while you sat in front of him ─ But you are an intelligent and warrior man, for something you are the leader of your clan.

─ Wow princess, do we know each other today and have you already managed to draw those conclusions? ─ He raised an eyebrow, with a half smile on his lips

─ You are a transparent person, just like me ─ You smiled ─ Have I been very direct? I do not want to bother you

─ I like that you talk to me like that, we are not in front of your family or the high command of the clan, it's just you and me… ─ He said, leaving the empty tokkuri on the table

─ It's nice not having to follow the protocol ─ You laughed, as you slid a finger into the sake bottle, seeing the drawings on the porcelain

─ I toast then for your freedom, I hope you always see you with that carefree smile ─ He said, pouring himself another drink ─ Do you want?
 
Hashirama waved his tokkuri.

─ It shouldn't… It would be improper. ─ You said, with a mischievous smile, raising your hands

─ You're right, you shouldn't… ─ Hashirama laughed, extending it in your direction, laughing knowingly.

You came back to see your maids, they did the one with the blind sight, looking at the floor. You reached out and took the tokkuri, under the mocking gaze of Hashirama, you took a small drink, you felt how the liquid burned your throat, making you cough weakly.

─ Apparently the princess is the same as her father ─ Hashirama laughed, as he served himself in another small container

─ Hey! ─ You complained, taking a small drink again ─ I'm just not used to this sake, they still don't allow me to have one with more alcohol content

─ And why?

─ According to my father, it would be frowned upon by men to see how a single woman drinks sake with a lot of alcohol content, since she would be dizzy and that should be in intimacy only with her partner ─ You said, while imitating your father's tone of voice

─ And here you are, sharing a drink of alcohol with the leader of a clan that weeks ago were your enemies ─ Hashirama laughed

─ Are you telling me that I shouldn't trust you? ─ You feigned surprise, while laughing

─ Not at all, y/n. You can trust me, once I gave you my friendship, don't think that you can get away easily. ─ He winked, making you blush a little for that play

─ It goes the same for you, Hashirama. ─ As you took the last drink left, you extended the glass to his direction ─ Please?

─ With care, y/n. ─ Hashirama said, while he served you a little more drink ─ With this is enough, you must accustom your throat little by little, otherwise, you will be like your father.

─ Maybe at another time I could reach your level, the number of drinks you have had is incredible. ─ You laughed underneath

─ How do you know that I have taken many? ─ He asked, looking at you mischievously ─ Have you been watching me, princess?

You laughed underneath, even though you weren't dizzy or drunk from those glasses of sake, your tongue felt lighter and your personality was on the surface.

─ And yes, I must admit. ─ You laughed ─ There's no point hiding it, I'm very bad at lying.

Hashirama was surprised with your answer, maybe he expected to annoy you a little longer if you tried to deny that comment, you saw how he tenderly puffed out his cheeks and crossed his arms.

─ Aren't you happy for the answer?

It was your turn to make a play to annoy him

─ Why wouldn't it make me happy to know that I was the center of attention of such a beautiful princess?

It was your turn to blush fiercely. Hashirama laughed under him as he leaned slightly on the table, he took advantage of it and reached out her arm, to gently place his hand on your cheek. Delicately, the man's thumb slid across your cheekbone.

For a moment, you had narrowed your eyes, anxious about anything that could happen, but Hashirama was looking at you with sweetness, had stayed static in his place, so much that when he removed his big and warm hand from your cheeks, you had a feeling of emptiness.

─ You are very beautiful, y/n. I like to share this moment with you.

Together with the Senju, they took a deep gulp of their drinks.

─ Could we outside? I think I need some air, I don't see myself in a position to take more.

You nodded, the Senju got up before you, to extend his hand and help you up. You took his hand shakily, and you saw how he put his arm around your arm. When you turned your gaze to your maids, you could see that they were no longer in the room, but that the sliding door was open a few inches, it gave you a sign that they were waiting for you outside.

Together with Hashirama, they stood at the edge of the door that connected the gallery room to the garden, the crescent moon shone in its greatest splendor, the cold autumn breeze gently moved Hashirama's long hair, crickets and cicadas. they decorated the night. You pressed his grip, trying to catch your movements, he stared at you, you couldn't tell if that red on his cheeks was due to alcohol to the feelings that maybe, you tried to get him to share with you.

On the one hand, you saw that he did not emit any movement, he had only dedicated himself to observing you with a half smile, you brought your free hand to his chest, making him shudder under your touch. You stood on tiptoe, but you knew it wasn't enough to reach him. He released his grip on him, for a moment, you were disillusioned. But all that thought had been left behind when he leaned in, and grabbing one of your hands, intertwining his fingers with yours, he had left you a chaste kiss on his cheek.
 
At that moment that you had his face in front of yours, you had narrowed your eyes and you had leaned in the direction of his lips. But he moved his face from his and placed his lips on your ear, his sigh made you shudder.

─ y/n… I'm drunk, I can't do it.

His voice was lower than normal, almost hoarse.

─ You're right… ─ You said, tightening the grip of his intertwined fingers ─ You shouldn't…

─ y/n… ─ Hashirama laughed, leaning his head against your shoulder

─ Yes?

Hashirama slowly raised his head and saw you, you could feel how those eyes tried to pierce deep into your heart, which made your legs shake a little, you saw his full lips, his uneven breath and his noticeable blush. You approached him, moving your last play, giving it your all.

Right there, and under the moonlight, you gave your first kiss.

Even though it was short, Hashirama's lips were soft and moist, you tried to lower your head but a big hand lifted your chin, making you face him again. You let out a small sigh before Hashirama places his lips against yours. Slowly, he slid his lips to each of your cheeks, giving you a series of repeated kisses, which made you laugh, as it caused you some tickling. He separated from you, while he caressed your cheek he gave you one last chaste kiss on the forehead.

─ You're beautiful… ─ He said again ─ But I… I can't reciprocate in the way you want… y/n. Forgive me.

─ It doesn't matter, Hashirama. ─ You said with a smile, while cradling your head on his hand ─ You are the leader of the most important clan of all, I imagine that you have the leaders of all the clans chasing you so that you can marry their daughters ...

Hashirama lowered his head, you could feel his touch getting weaker as his hand shook.

─ y/n… I'm sorry, I don't want you to feel… I don't want to… ─ You could hear her brittle voice

At that moment, you hugged him with your free hand, while subtly tightening the grip of his intertwined fingers.

─ As nobles, we have our obligations… ─ You started ─ I don't blame you for anything, Hashirama… I liked having this. Feel some freedom like a normal woman, even though we had met this morning

Hashirama laughed with you.

─ You are wonderful, y/n… Even so, it is not fair for you, you deserve someone who can love you with all your heart.

─ That someone might come, maybe not. That's my parents' decision, not mine. ─ You said, somewhat discouraged ─ But for now, at this moment, that decision is not worth

─ y/n… I don't want to hurt you ─ The man said, while hugging your waist, getting closer to him

─ I don't want to hurt you either ...

The man broke away from you, moved his hands and released his grip on his fingers. From one moment to the next, he made your hands reach around his neck, while he placed his hands on your waist, pulling you closer to him.

─ So what do you want, y/n?

─ To You, while you're on your visit, I just want to be with you… Would you allow me?

As if it were some kind of sacred response, he pounced to give you a deep kiss, but except for the previous ones, this one was a little hotter, slowly his hands caressed your waist, you could feel the moisture of his lips hitting yours , causing you to gasp. His tongue licked your lips slowly, asking permission to enter, which had scared you a bit, since you did not know exactly what to do, you had tensed with nervousness.

Thanks to this, Hashirama understood your inexperience, which returned to the subtle and delicate kisses, hoping that you relax and be able to try again. You stroked his long hair, running it through your fingers. In the heat of the movement of his lips against yours, you managed to loosen and calm yourself, opening your lips to let out a deep sigh, Hashirama then bit your lips affectionately, waiting for you to give him permission to enter. You brought your head closer, and he had understood the need you had to deepen the kiss.

His tongue slid slowly into your mouth, his lips moved against yours slowly, without any haste and maintaining a careful rhythm, so you can get used to it, but as more time passed, a small gasp left your mouth when you felt the force of his movements against you, causing you to hold him tightly by the neck. That sensation was inexplicable, when his lips parted for a second you felt the need to catch them again, the deeper and faster the kiss was, you could feel that your body did not react.

Back then, you and Hashirama knew where this could end. Even though they wanted more, they had to part ways. The two of them gasped almost silently, while their blush was more than evident. The two shared a knowing look, separating from each other. As you straightened your hair strands, you could feel as if the bobby pin was a little lower, which you tried to fix.

─ y/n ... ─ Hashirama said, as he got up in your direction ─ Let me do it for you

You nodded, while Hashirama's hands were fixing your hairpin, pinning it back into your hair. It wasn't perfect, but it was enough to keep him going for a while longer.

─ I did my best ─ Hashirama laughed underneath ─ They are beautiful flowers

─ Just the flowers? ─ You laughed, while placing a hand on Hashirama's cheek

─ You are more beautiful

They both laughed, as they approached for one last tender kiss.

─ I think it's about time we retire, Hashirama.

─ You're right, I don't want to leave you in a bad position ... But I also don't want this night to end

─ Tomorrow will be another day ─ You smiled, caressing his cheek affectionately

Hashirama kissed your hand, while he pulled away from you. The two of them went back into the living room. They walked in the direction of the door, which you called softly to one of your maids, saying that they were going to accompany Hashirama to her room.

While you were walking with Hashirama, you could feel the time pass slowly, that when you reached his room, it was a hard time for your heart, since you did not want to end the magic tonight.

─ Thank you very much for joining me, princess. Until tomorrow, rest.

Hashirama said, as she gave a little bow and showed one of her sweetest smiles. The door slid open, and the surrounding light in your world had been dimmed by the darkness of the hallway.


When the door in front of you had slid in, you had let out a long sigh. You couldn't control your emotions at that moment, all the thoughts attacking your head seemed to have no place. You circled the room, accompanied by a few small jumps. As you slid your haori down your arms, you couldn't get the y / n touch on your body. Her shy looks, her innocent kiss, her gasp for more. It drove you crazy.

When the hakama had slid down your legs, you could feel a rigid heat coming from your legs, you tried to calm down while changing, you looked like a teenager. But it was true, that princess had captivated you, tonight you couldn't easily get her out of your head.

The lime-colored kimono was quickly replaced by a white yukata. By folding your clothes and placing them neatly on your luggage box, it didn't take you long to walk around the room and extinguish the candles that were lighting. Except for the candle that was on the table that stood next to the futon that had been prepared for you.

When you sat on the futon, you untied the bandana that had your clan's symbol engraved on it, to place it on the table, something about it had caught your attention, it was a small vase that had the same red flowers that adorned the hair of and / n.
You slid your fingers over the petal of a flower, feeling the softness of it.

You remembered then her soft and fleshy lips on yours, the depth of the kiss, the caresses of your hair.

Damn

You thought, feeling a spasm in your crotch.

Who would say that you would find yourself in a similar situation as that day?

But this time, the inspiration came from a different person.


─ Well…? ─ Mika said, as she stripped you of your hairpin with a smile

─ Apparently we weren't wrong, right, y/n-sama?

Her comments had made you laugh, while the girls slowly helped you remove your houmongi. Your already flushed face established a great emotion in them, and your heart had warmed. The truth is that you owed them one, you always considered that they were great friends. At that moment, you could confide in him most of the things that had happened in that room, minus that hot kiss. That you preferred to keep in your privacy.

This night was going to be long.