Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2021-02-10
Updated:
2024-01-25
Words:
17,763
Chapters:
39/40
Comments:
361
Kudos:
2,004
Bookmarks:
105
Hits:
152,163

Haikyuu piss kink requests

Summary:

A short book of short haikyuu!! Piss kink requests.

Pairings will be in the chapter!

Added a discussion board so you can comment stuff you think is hot/cute/sexy/ect. It'll give me ideas for my next fics so feel free to comment!

IF YOU'RE HERE FROM THE TIK TOK PLEASE READ THE VERY LAST CHAPTER TITLED "ADDRESSING THE TIKTOK"

Follow my Twitter! @haikyuu_piss_k

Chapter 1: Piss requests

Chapter Text

Hi everyone!

I'm sort of new to all this, so please be patient with me😅

I started this little series to fill short haikyuu piss kink requests. I ask politely that you only comment on this post or interact with my page if you're over 18 as I'm uncomfortable interacting with minors (I'm 21, almost 22)

Please do not request fics for characters that would be under 18 in the fic you are requesting. Please no characters that are in high school unless they are over 18 allready (feel free to check with me if you're unsure! I don't bite haha). I'll do fic requests of characters in their time skip versions, or with aged up characters in an AU.

here's what I'll do!

-piss play, watersports with or without holding (golden showers, etc)
-omorashi, holding, with and without wetting (public and/or with a partner is fine)
-couples piss play (feel free to request a certain ship you like!)
-diapers, with holding, pee, scat, etc.
-scat in pants, or diapers, or not.
-ETC

what I'll do is not limited to these either! Simply ask and I'll tell you if I can or want to do them!

EDIT- sense some people people seem to be confused, THESE CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINORS! I use the two time points in witch all these characters are over 18 (one is the time that hinata spent in brazil, witch the characters are 19-21 and the time that hinata spends in the black jackels and playing in the national team, where the characters are in their mid 20s. Y'all I'm 21 so writing minors going anything remotely sexual makes me super uncomfortable.

Thank you!

-HPK