Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2021-02-10
Updated:
2024-01-25
Words:
17,763
Chapters:
39/40
Comments:
361
Kudos:
2,004
Bookmarks:
105
Hits:
152,171

Haikyuu piss kink requests

Chapter 22: Kuroo x kenma peeing inside during sex

Summary:

Kenma and kuroo are at it, and kuroo has to pee.

Notes:

Sup y'all! Thanks so much for all the requests!! I check ao3 to find more messages then I've ever gotten at one time so it was quite the surprise!

I'm STILL open for requests!!! Please comment one and I'll see if I can do it!!!!

Anywho! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! Short and sweet for this one!

Ty!
-HPK

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

It was late Saturday night. 

"Fuck...keep going." Kuroo moaned as kenma rode him, bouncing up and down on Kuroo's cock. He grabbed his partners hips, guiding him slightly. He was so close to cumming, and so close to wetting himself inside his boyfriend. 

 "Y-yes..." Kenma rode him even faster, eager to please. 

 "I'm...I'm close..." Kuroo whined. "Fuck I'm gonna piss inside you...I'm gonna fill you up so good..." Kuroo grunted, and Kenma smirked. 

 Kenma, the sadistic man he is, took his hands and pressed them directly on Kuroo's bladder. He bounced downward, pressing harder on Kuroo's bladder in the process. 

 "Fuuuuuckkkk" kuroo moaned, leaking a small bit, and Kenma whined in pleasure. 

 Kenma felt it, the small twinge of burning hot deep inside of him. He wanted more, and he wanted it now. 

 "Kuroo, please. Fucking...please pee in my ass. Please!" Kenma pleaded. He could feel Kuroo's dick brush his prostate, and he screamed loudly in pleasure. 

 Kenma pressed down again, this time as hard as he could. Kuroo let out a gutteral whine and Kenma could feel it again, this time it didn't stop. 

 "Fuuuuuckkkk I'm peeeeieinggggg...." Kuroo saw stars, and he came moment before he let out the torrent. It felt so incredible to pee, to cum at nearly the same time, that Kuroo nearly passed out. 

 Meanwhile, kenma was feeling a different kind of high. Piss pored inside of him quickly, cascading inside of him and down his ass, before dripping out and into the bed sheets. It washed right over his prostate, and he came loudly, digging his nails in Kuroo's thighs as an intense orgasm washed over him. 

Kenma sat there, Kuroo's cock still deep inside of him, as he panted loudly. He looked down at his boyfriend, who was heavily flustered and had cum all over his stomach. Kenma bent down and pressed a kiss on Kuroo's forehead. 

 "Good boy" kenma said 

Notes:

Tysm for reading! Follow me on twitter! @haikyuu_piss (18 PLUS ONLY. also post some irl content sometimes;)

-HPK