Actions

Work Header

Just People

Chapter 6

Summary:

“But---”

“Izuku.” Hana finished that short sentence for him.

“I love him, Hana.” Katsuki inhaled the deepest breath he had taken all day. “...and I loved him first.”

 

Or: Hana comes home to a ruffled blonde on her couch. Then she proceeds to spend the next few hours with him in her underwear. She's wearing her underwear...Katsuki is not, I repeat, he is not wearing black lace panties with a matching bra.

It's a bustier!

Selena, anyone?

I promise this chapter isn't as cheeky as I'm promoting it...or is it?

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Hana drug herself from the elevator doors in her apartment building on Friday morning. Her shift had been a long one like she expected. If she wasn’t healing a villain from injuries they sustained while being captured, she was working on wounds that were inflicted by their coconspirators.

The petite healer was exhausted. Her fresh, clean scrubs from last night were now soaked in blood and other bodily fluids in her backpack. She managed to swipe from fresh ones from the supply closet. They were baggy and a sterile green color but all she needed was something to cover her ass to get through the rest of the shift. She had someone managed to get new stains on the loaners too.

Hana let out a yawn as she slipped her key in her door.

Once she was inside, she dropped her bag and began to strip off the nasty clothes.

Her honey-colored eyes caught a glimpse of blonde popping up from the couch.

“Fuck! Katsuki?” She reached to pick the scrub top off of the floor to cover herself but couldn’t remember which direction she had thrown it in. “You scared the shit out of me! It’s so early, what are you doing over here?” The brunette continued to scramble for her clothes.

The blonde reared back into a stretch as he stood up, watching Hana’s spastically running around in her underwear. He smirked evilly and let out a laugh.

“Hana, you can calm down. I’ve seen you in less than that.” He started to walk towards her with a blanket he had been using.

She huffed and snatched the blanket from him.

After wrapping herself up burrito style she took a better look at the pro hero.

Katsuki had sat himself at the countertop on a high barstool. His arms folded across his chest, he was still in his clothes from last night. He had stopped laughing at her suspiciously fast without making more jokes about her being half naked, and his face was showing the early signs of a scowl. The size of the circles under his eyes suggesting that he was more exhausted than she was.

She turned to survey her apartment. The couch appeared obviously slept in, the guest bathroom door was left open, and there was an empty coffee mug on the living room table.

He’s been here for a while. Hana thought to herself.

She moved her gaze to the mat by front door.

Hmmm. He didn’t wear any shoes to get over here. Must have left his place in a hurry. Katsuki hates germs, he would never cross the hallway without some kind of shoe on.

Katsuki cleared his throat, when she turned back she found him in a full scowl. The vein on his forehead about to pop through the skin.

Oh. He’s pissed.

Hana gasped as a revelation crossed her mind. Signature scowl, popping veins, no shoes, last nights clothes, and sleeping on her couch. All of this after she and Izu had sneakily navigated around him being home on the night she worked a shift in Hosu. A shift that his boyfriend had walked her to.

He knows.

Hana swallowed a deep breath.

“You know?” The petite healer took a very small step back from the blonde sitting at her countertop and pulled the blanket tighter around her.

“About Dabi?” Katsuki paused, wincing at hearing himself say the ex-villain’s name. “Yeah, I fucking know.”

“Izu told you?” Hana proposed with the cock of an eyebrow.

Katsuki scoffed and stood up from the stool.

“Of course not, because you two are fucking liars and fucking…secret keepers!” Katsuki ignored the lameness of the comment he had just made. “I followed you last night. I saw you two in Hosu with him, going to that filthy villain hospital.”

Hana’s skin tightened hearing the blonde use his usual disgusted tone when it came to talking about anything villainy or “other side of the tracks” like. She toughened herself and took a step toward Katsuki. Almost meeting him chest to chest.

“Okay. So, you caught us in our lie. I’m sorry. But if I told you about the hospital you would talked me out of it and I didn’t want that.” Hana took a second to bite her lip. Her anxiety continued to spike. “I like helping people, Kats. That’s what they are…just people.” She stopped. Expecting Katsuki to blow up as he usually does when Hana defends her differing opinion, but the blonde remained silent. The look on his face was unreadable. “I needed to get out and do something new again. Something even a little dangerous. But I am careful. Izu never lets me walk there alone at night, but I draw the line by walking by myself home after in the daylight. I—”

A strong hand had quickly grasped her wrist and pulled her forward.

She found herself close enough to the blonde that she could almost hear the thump of his heartbeat. He released her arm and put two hot hands on either side of her face.

“I know you. You're pretty much a fucking adrenaline junkie.” He paused. His tone had been rather harsh. Crimson eyes stared deeply into caramel ones. “But this isn’t The States, Hana. You have to be careful. There are…people out there that are dangerous and will hurt you for no reason.” Katsuki ran a thumb softly over her cheek. “You fucking idiot…I don’t want anything to happen to you, I really like my hero costume and I don’t want to trade it for an orange jumpsuit yet.” The edges of his lips turned upward slightly, and he removed his hands from Hana’s face and wrapped them around her waist.

Hana took a step forward to help Katsuki pull her in even closer. She hugged him back tightly and felt her way up and down his muscled back. Rubbing in small circles.

Whoo. That was way less yelling than I expected.

She buried her face deeper into his chest. Inhaling the scent of firewood and burnt sugar.

God. Smelling this good should be considered illegal.

I legit feel high now.

After a second she turned her head so she could speak.

“I know. I really am sorry for lying to you, and for convincing Izu to lie to you to. That was fucked up.” Hana peered past Katsuki’s shoulder to her couch.

“Did you sleep over here? You know I don’t get home until around 8. Plenty of time for you to wake up and get over here for this sneak attack.” Hana felt the strong arms enveloping her slacken. She looked up to meet his eyes. “Hey. What’s going on?”

Katsuki released Hana from the hug, but not without noticing that Hana’s grip on her blanket had loosened enough for him to get an eye full of her slim body in a black lace bra and matching panties. The swell of her breasts and curve of her hips had the blonde’s eyes feeling like they were on a rollercoaster.

Fuuuuck.

Wait, what was I just so sad about?

‘ Tch. Oh yea, my life is a mess. I’m checking her out in her underwear at 8 am because I slept on her couch because my boyfriend hates me for saying that I think I love said girl who is now standing here in her underwear.

Hana watched the blush fill into the blonde’s cheeks and followed his gaze to her almost naked body. She quickly wrapped herself back up and fell back onto the stool behind her. Real nice Hana. Real fucking nice. She berated herself.

Hana adjusted herself on the barstool.

“Did you sleep on my couch last night because you and Izu got into an argument about the villain hospital and…about me and Dabi?” She could hear Katsuki grunt at the name.

He walked over to take a seat on the stool next to her and cleared his throat.

“That fucker had something to do with it…” He braced himself against the cool marble of the countertop with both hands. “I slept on your couch last night after Izu and I got into it. Not just about the hospital or…fucking Dabi. We got into it about what we all are or…aren’t.” Katsuki flashed red hot eyes at her before moving his gaze to his hands.

 

Hana didn’t respond. She took her own gaze elsewhere. Shifting between the floor and out the wall of windows. Sunlight was flooding in. Coating the apartment in varying shades of orange.

“What did Izu have to say about what we are…or aren’t?” Hana ran her fingers over the velvety texture of her blanket.

The blonde groaned softly.

“He pretty much shut down and locked himself in the bedroom.”

“Hmmm. That doesn’t sound like that much of a screaming match. You could have stayed on the couch at your place.” Hana countered. Her emotions were running wild and she didn’t know what else to say. The couple never argued much. She has never had to help them get through a spat before.

“Well…It’s because I said something” The pro hero paused. “I felt like he needed space or whatever. And I needed to clear my head.” He reached a hand behind his head to smooth over the short hairs of his undercut.

“What did you say, Kats?” Hana turned in her chair to face him.

Katsuki brought his hand to cover the blush spreading across his cheeks and pretended to rub his temples.

“I…” Fucking think I’m in love you. “don’t want to talk about it.” The blonde stood up quickly, walked back to the couch, and repositioned himself on the armrest.

I have to figure this shit out first. Maybe Izu is into the idea of us all being together, and he just needs time think about telling everyone and shit. Maybe he’s just scared of what people will think or something. He’s still sensitive like that.

Fuck. What am I thinking?

I’m so fucking shitty for doing this to him.

I love him.

I’m sure this isn’t how he saw our relationship going. He can see how a lot of things will go before they happen in fights but this….

 

I should want things to go back to the way they were.We were happy.

We are happy now. Right?

This fucking sucks, but I just need some time to figure shit out.

I don’t want to lose her and I don’t want to hurt Izuku.

I just need some time.

Katsuki lifted his eyes from their fixed position on the grey hardwood floor.

Hana was still sitting there wrapped in her blanket. Her bare feet tangled in the legs of the barstool. A slim finger twirling her favorite curl as she stared off behind him.

“So…are you really going on this date with him? Tonight?” Hana jumped. Startled by the hoarseness of his voice.

“Yea. I really am.” The curl she was twirling escaped her grasp. She looked to meet his eyes.

“Why?” The blonde snorted, crossing his arms.

Hana took a breath and thought about his question. She fought a mix of emotions and sorted through the endless answers she could respond with. But there were really only a few that mattered.

The brunette made complete eye contact with the blonde.

“Katsuki, I’m doing this because…I’m lonely. Even though I am with you two all the time, I feel so alone, like I'm hovering along the outside of something great. Which makes no sense. I know. But I don’t want to suffocate you guys or fuck shit up in your relationship. You love each other so much and you both have been so good to me. I would want to never do anything to ruin it. I’m not saying I want what we are doing to stop, I just don’t want to crowd you guys. My feelings and stuff…it’s complicated.”

Hana pauses and notices that Katsuki’s scowl had completely fallen away. His arms became slack at his sides. He looked sad. She didn’t want him to feel…sad for her. She was doing this because she wanted to be happier. Happier than she is right now pining after a man who is already in love with someone else. She knows she has to be honest and tell Katsuki the real reason she is going out with Dabi.

She takes a deep breath and calls his name to regain his attention.

“Katsuki.”

“Mmm.” He hummed in response.

“I…have feelings for you.” Red eyes flickered. Searching her face for clarity. “I know that sounds stupid because we have sex…together…with Izu.” She pauses to close her eyes and refocus. “I really like you. You’re kind of everything for me. You make me feel safe and protected but not helpless. You don’t treat me like I’m some fragile piece of glass even though I’m not some fierce hero like your other friends. You’re kind of a dick, but Jirou says that’s my type. Only because you aren’t a dick to me. I think you’re adventurous…or at least you want to be. You make me laugh. You’re…beautiful and sexy and attentive.” Hana takes a breath. She comes to a full stop when she sees the blonde’s face.

He’s smiling at her. A real smile. With his teeth and everything. His cheeks are flushed bright pink and his eyes are almost too bright for her to look at.

Hana realizes that she is smiling too. She tries to shake off her nerves and rings out her hands before placing them on her face to cool down her blushing cheeks.

“Wow. That was embarrassing.” She chokes out. God. At least he thinks this is entertaining and he isn’t throttling me.

After a few seconds the euphoria settles and reality returns.

She takes another beat to soak in the smile spread across Katsuki’s face before she breaks the bubble of happiness she knows she shouldn't indulge in.

“But…I don’t like Izu that way. I like what we uh…do together. But that’s it. Just physical.” Hana watches as his smile begins to fade. “I know that my feelings for you can destroy what I have with you now. They could make everything we have right now disappear. I don’t think that Izu is interested in having a relationship with anyone but you and I don’t blame him.” Hana takes a dip breath. “Honestly, I don’t want to be in a relationship with anyone but you either.” Red eyes flicker again. “But I want you to know that I am not trying to change anything. I don’t expect you to leave Izu and for us to ride off into the fucking sun. I mean, you guys are…epic and I don’t want to hurt Izu. It’s just… I can’t keep chasing you in my head like that…”

The blonde had slipped from the arm rest and is now resting heavily into the couch cushions. His hands are shaking as he repeatedly grips his knees. He’s biting his lower lip and roughly aiming his breath upward to dry the tears threatening to form on his lash line.

Hana is standing in front of him. She moves the blanket around to cover her as she carefully lowers herself down to sit on the coffee table.

Katsuki is crying?

Katsuki can cry?

“Kats. What’s wrong? I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to put you in a position. I just…thought you should know the truth.” Hana reached forward and grabbed a hot, calloused hand and placed it in her lap. She slowly ran her fingers up and down his thick forearm to calm him.

She likes me.

I wasn’t crazy. There is something here that isn’t just sex. I make her feel safe.

Hell, all I want to do is protect her from everything. I protect people every day but…this is different. Hana can’t exactly healing people away from her like Izu can wreck somebody’s day with one kick.

She thinks I am adventurous, or at least that I want to be. I’ve always envied her stories from her gap year. All those hikes, the camping, and getting away from it all. If I wasn’t a hero I would go anywhere with her…we would never stop.

Fuck.

I felt like a piece of shit before, but now I feel worse.

Izuku. I’m sorry.

 

Katsuki takes a deep breath, stilling his nerves. He looks down from the ceiling and locks eyes with the brunette across from him.

“Hana, I have feelings for you too.”

The brunette stopped tracing the veins up the blonde’s arm.

Honey-pot eyes raised to meet crimson. She searched his softened face. The clear signs of a panic attack he was displaying moments ago were now gone. All that remained was a soft upturn on the corners of his lips.

“What?” Hana whispered before her lungs caught up to her current situation and stopped breathing in air.

The room felt like it was spinning.

Katsuki lifted a palm to her face, catching a handful of brown ringlets. His touch grounding her. Refilling her lungs.

“I…like you.” I can’t tell her I love her...yet. Too much is still floating in the fucking balance.“I don’t treat you like a piece of glass because you aren’t one. You’re strong. You aren’t scared of anything or anyone. Even when I wish you would be. You don’t put up with anyone’s bullshit. But you aren’t “a dick” about it because you aren’t me.” Katsuki paused to listen to Hana’s laugh. It made his heart flutter.

“I don’t have to tell you that I think you are gorgeous, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, but I will. I love when you sleep over because I know I can wake up and you’ll be there. I don’t have to wait until you come over or until we go play pool with Kiri. You’re there. Lying next to me. Looking just...like you, fucking insanely beautiful.” Hana had stopped laughing and her pupils were almost fully blown. She leaned heavily into Katsuki’s palm.

“You’re calm and patient. I feel like you can read my mind sometimes. It feels good to be around you because I can be myself. I think I am the most myself when I’m with you…or maybe the person I want to be. I feel like I can relax with you or fucking maybe end up on the other side of the globe with you. You’re outgoing as fuck and I could see us traveling to some crazy ass park in some obscure ass part of the world to ride elephants or some shit like in all those stories you tell us from your time back home. You make me feel like I can do anything.” Katsuki ran his fingers along Hana’s rosy cheek. She stared into his eyes and smiled.

“Even if we didn’t do all that, even when we are just hanging out watching horror movies for a straight month, I feel like I’m actually living. With you, I don’t think about training or being Number 1 as much. Being with you makes all of that seem…like I’m focusing on the wrong things in my life.”

A silence spread between them. Hana placed her hand on top of the one still resting in his lap.

“But---”

“Izuku.” Hana finished that short sentence for him.

“I love him, Hana.” Katsuki inhaled the deepest breath he had taken all day. “...and I loved him first.”

“He’s been the one constant in my whole life. Every good and bad part, he was there. He has been there for me in every way that someone can. When I confessed to him at U.A. I was really scared that would change. But of course, it didn’t. He told me he loved me too.” The warm hand separated from Hana’s cheek as Katsuki quickly stood up. She immediately felt the cold feelings of loneliness sinking in through her cheekbone.

Katsuki put distance between them and returned to his stool at the countertop.

Hana respected his boundaries and took his seat on the couch, leaning over the back to face him.

“He has always gone above and beyond “plus ultra” to make me happy. Hell, to make everyone happy. And I know that if I told him, seriously, that I want to be with both of you he would eventually agree to it.” Katsuki lifted his eyes to look at Hana. She was already watching his face but quickly averted her gaze elsewhere. “But I know that isn’t what he wants…it isn’t what you want either and I respect that.” The blonde reverted back to looking at the floor.

How interesting this hardwood seems to be today?

Hana saw the frown spread across his face.

 

“Katsuki, this is a…very shitty situation. You might feel like I can read your mind, but I can’t. However, I don’t need to be a psychic, or someone with a handy telepathic quirk, to know that you are probably in a level 5 shit storm in there right now.” The blonde let out an airy laugh that released the furrow in his brows which made Hana smile and laugh.

Hearing that laugh again did some things to Katsuki’s heart.

“You need some time to think about of this, I get it.” Hana stood up from the couch, blanket gown in tow, and walked over to stand in front of him. “I’m not going to lie and say that I’m not absolutely stoked that the feelings are mutual though.” She beamed, smiling at Katsuki and placing a small hand on his shoulder. They were almost the same height with him sitting on the barstool. Now his blonde spikes only stood a few inches above her sightline.

Katsuki hummed from her touch on his shoulder. He leaned forward, needing more. He rested his head on her chest, her heart beating a tune into his right ear. So warm. His arms moved without him telling them to and found themselves wrapped around Hana’s small waist.

Hana’s body did the same. Her arms wiggled their way out of the blanket, and one cradled the blonde’s head while the other laid to rest across the top of his broad shoulders. She rested her left cheek into a bed of sunshine hair. Releasing a hum of her own once she felt enveloped in the pro hero’s body heat.

Katsuki inhaled a sharp breath to remind himself of their current situation.

“So…you’re still going on your date tonight? Even though you know that I, the beautiful and sexy Katsuki Bakugou, confessed my l---feelings for you?” The blonde caught himself at the end and gave Hana’s waist a light to squeeze to let her know that he was just fucking with her.

Hana sighed. Sinking deeper into the hug.

“Yes, Oh Great One.” Hana paused to giggle. “I am still going.” Her hand making small strokes through Katsuki’s hair. “Life goes on and you need time to make sense of everything. I, again, want to remind you that I don’t expect you to leave Izu and run away to Africa or whatever with me. I care about you and respect you guys individually and your relationship too much to ever expect that of you.” Hana felt Katsuki’s arms tighten around her once more. This time he didn’t loosen up.

“Katsuki, I’m not going anywhere. No matter what happens. Whatever you think is best for you, I can live with it. As long as you want me in your life, in whatever way that is, I’ll be here.” She felt the blonde take a deep breath. The blanket had shifted, and she could now feel the tickle of his exhalations on her bare skin beneath her lace bra.

Lord, Jesus, Satan, Michael Jackson, whoever is up/down there please help me.

Hana took a beat to refocus.

“But I’m going tonight. For myself. To get out of this…state of patheticness and to give it a chance. I actually do like him.” Katsuki’s arms flexed again and the hug was beginning to feel more like a vice grip. “I will spare you the details. I’m sure Izu plead his case for me and you must have listened some seeing as I still had an apartment to come home to…and you haven’t killed me yet.” To this the blonde actually let out a small laugh, Hana’s lungs were able to expand again.

Katsuki huffed before he spoke, and his voice came out in a gruff whisper.

“Thanks for sparing the details. If I hear the word “brainwashing” one more time I might spring Ole Shiggy out of jail to find the fucker and pay him to “brainwash” me into not remembering any of you.” Katsuki scoffed and nuzzled his face underneath the blanket until he felt the smoothness of Hana’s naked skin. He heard her breath hitch as he released another breath against her chest. He loves to watch her squirm. “But I understand. I want you to be happy and right now I have no idea what I’m going do. Izu told me you have doubts about how things could go on this date. But if things actually go well tonight…will you promise to take things slow with him? For me.”

Katsuki meant it when he said he wants her to be happy, but he wouldn’t be lying if he told her right now that he wishes it was him and not with Dabi she was going out with tonight. But even he isn’t a big enough dick to ask her to put her life on hold for a guy that has been in a relationship for almost six years with his childhood best friend and hero duo partner.

“Yes.” Hana tightened her arm around Katsuki’s shoulders. “I promise that if things happen to go well, which they possibly won’t, I will take things slow. I mean, I think that’s normal after going on a date with someone you’ve only known for a few months. I don’t know him like I know…you. I don’t want to rush into anything anyway. So, take your time figuring shit out and go fix things with Izu! I’m sure he is wondering where you are.” Hana glanced at the clock. “It’s almost 10am. Even he should be awake by now. Tell him you crashed on my couch. I’m sure he suspects that anyways. You fled the scene of your “couple’s spat” without any shoes, Cinderella!” The brunette gave him a slight pinch on his right shoulder blade.

“Ouch! Don’t call it a “spat” that sounds lame as fuck! And don’t start a fight you can’t win!” Katsuki mocked, before engaging in a full-on tickle attack at Hana’s exposed sides.

“Hey! Fuck off. You know I fucking hate being tickled!” Hana squealed in defiance, but Katsuki had already managed to stand up from the barstool. His height giving him the advantage and he easily towered over her, his arms still tight around her and eating at her sides. Her weak spots were easily detectable since the blanket had long ago hit the floor. Hana was unable to tickle him back because her arms were trapped above his shoulders. She managed to land a few light slaps to the back of his head before he waved the white flag of surrender.

“Knock it off! Slapping me on the back of my head reminds me of my mom and I don’t wanna think of my mom right now with you standing here in your underwear!” The blonde manages to spout out through a fit a laughter and sheepishly rubbing his scalp underneath the short hairs of his undercut.

“Don’t underwear shame me! And don’t act like you’re all feeble from a few slaps. Maybe if you let that hair grow back it could help cushion the blows. Let it all grow out long like the top of it was before you got all moody boy and cut it almost two years ago, Cinderella!” Hana mocked and pulled at the short hairs with both hands.

Katsuki wrapped his arms around her bare waist again and lowered his head to bury his laughter in her neck. While catching his breath he was overwhelmed with the smell of cedar and rose. Hana’s signature perfume. He assumed it was perfume, even though he has never seen a bottle of it on her dresser, because there is no way she naturally smells like that. Katsuki like it because it’s not overwhelmingly feminine. He can spend all day with Hana and then go hang with Kiri without worrying if he smells like his grandma’s closet. Then for days after that those clothes will still smell like her and that makes him really happy. Her scent can calm him down after he’s had a long day of whooping ass…or really put him into a different mood that makes him think of her ass.

Hana’s arms tightened around his neck as she leaned into another hug. They stayed like that for a few minutes. Katsuki fully clothed in grey joggers and a black tank top and Hana in her underwear. Their breathing evening out from the tickle/slap war and their heartbeats slowing down, melding into one another chest to chest. Maybe it was a giant release of serotonin from the laughing fit, but for a moment it was pure bliss. Just the two of them clinging to one another.

Katsuki breathed into Hana’s neck. He watched as the tiny mountains of goosebumps rose up and spread across her back.

That reaction was all it took, and he was hooked.

Hot hands explored the smooth skin on Hana’s back. Tracing up and down the length of her spine with just the fingertips. He was well practiced with his quirk and Hana’s healing ability allowed him to use it on her without leaving a scratch. Her balance began to falter, but Katsuki took that as an opportunity to pull her in tight.

Hana felt her entire bodyweight lean into the tall blonde. Every trace along her spine left behind a scorching tingle in its wake. The heat felt good.

Is he using his quirk or am I high on life right now?

A pretty sound left Hana’s mouth that drove Katsuki crazy as soon as he heard it. He wanted to hear it again. He needed to.

Instead of letting another breath go into Hana’s neck, Katsuki let the very tip of his tongue trace along the skin from Hana’s shoulder to just behind her ear. Stopping to deliver light sucks along the way.

There it was again. That pretty noise. It echoed in his ears. Louder this time.

Now, Katsuki had to get to the source of that sound. Swallow it whole, consume all of it.

His head sprung from where it had been hidden in the small of Hana’s neck. Straightening himself, his gaze fell onto to Hana’s face. It was flushed, her pupils blown. He could hardly see the bright gold surrounding them. Messy curls framed her face. He loved her like this. He loved her in every way.

Hana dropped her hooded gaze from crimson eyes to pink, swollen lips. They looked so good and she wanted to taste them.

Katsuki’s eyes bounced between Hana’s full lips and her lust riddled eyes, his own reflecting much the same.

Fuck. I want to kiss her so bad, but I won’t be able to stop.

If I kiss her right now, devour her like I want to, I won’t stop until we are both a mess. Spent and tangled up on the floor, the couch, or the countertop. Fuck. And she’ll be covered in bites, and bruises, and burns. I don’t know what all I could to do her without Izuku around-

Fuck, Izuku.

 

Katsuki flinched.

 

Katsuki flinched and Hana was snapped out of it.

She blinked and reality hit her in the stomach. Hana was standing in her underwear, in her kitchen, with a fully clothed Katsuki. The sun was still flooding in through the wall of windows, shedding light on what they had just done…and almost done.

A moment like this had existed before, in Hana’s dreams. It usually involved the blonde making blueberry waffles and singing along to the music coming through the speakers that he used to swear he hated. He has since admitted that he loves her playlists…which were 50% Jirou’s, but Hana wasn’t nitpicking.

 

In reality, this moment wasn’t hers to have.

 

Hana lowered her hands from Katsuki’s neck, placing one to the center of his chest. He sighed quietly as he unwrapped his arms from around her waist and rested one hand on top of hers. He then lowered his head down to meet the brunette’s. They both closed their eyes and took in this much less pleasant moment, cloaked in the mutual guilt that surrounded them.

Hana and Katsuki had only ever lost themselves like that, just the two of them, once before and they agreed to never let it happen again. Izuku was never privy to the agreement or the situation that led to it but without his presence…or supervision, it made them both feel guilty.

After a couple minutes, Hana stirred and Katsuki let go of her hand. It fell from his chest and he took a few slow steps toward the door. As he reached out for the handle he turned back to Hana.

“Not to lay it on thick or anything, but uh…try not to have too much fun tonight.” Katsuki forced a small smile. “I’ll wait up for you.”

Hana stood, watching him leave. Completely forgetting she was half-naked.

“I’m sure I’ll be out past 8, Kats.” Hana grinned. “Do me the honor of you getting a full nights sleep, Oh Beautiful, Sexy One.” Her melodic laughter and his gruff chuckle filled the room again. The sound still giving Katsuki arrythmias.

“I don’t mind missing out on some beauty sleep, for you.” Katsuki gave his infamous smirk, and he saw a blush spread over Hana’s face once more before he opened the door and slipped through. He was out in the hallway before he felt the flush of his own cheeks.

Notes:

I'm on a high. A good one, like a novice writer's high. Two chapters within 24 hours. Send helpppp.

Hana doesn't pick up on Katsuki saying that "he loved Izuku first" or maybe she chose blissful ignorance.

Also, in my head Bakugou cusses a lot. His favorite word just has to be "fuck" and so does Hana. I want her to be as spicy as him in that way.