Actions

Work Header

Liability

Summary:

Humans have never-ending desires. Kim Jin, the youngest and ruthless mafia boss, doesn’t care if his hands get dirty as long as he gets what he wants; even if it means killing his most trusted employees to get the desirable escort of his strip club, RM.

Notes:

Hello! This is my first time writing a mafia story and it’s definitely going to be a long ride. I’ll try to write and update as much as I could! Thank you 💜

Chapter Text

Kim Jin. One mention of that name can make even a rock-hard, muscly man cower in fear. Kim Jin equates to a warning, danger, even death.

The owner of the infamous name is known as the youngest mafia boss in the country of South Korea. His name is also known all across the globe, still holding the same fear and respect as it is in Korea.

What makes the people fear them? And why are they walking freely on the streets despite being known as a mafia?

KIM Corporates is not just known as a mafia group but their group of companies, Kim Industries, also runs the whole country. From each grain of rice they take to every smoke each car gives, all of those are because of the Kim family.

Almost every product that exists in Korea, every road, every place, the Kims own it. Even if the government tries to stop their operations, they know damn well their economy will fail without this corporation slash mafia group.

Other than that, the politicians created a good bond with the mafia group, ensuring their own safety and their families. The mafia protects them, and they protect the mafia just like that. It’s not like they want to, but they definitely need to.

The family mafia has been going on for decades already, even a century already. It has been passed down to descendants after descendants, passing on the legacy to the sons.

And now, Kim Jin is the youngest mafia boss after his father retired early and wanted to focus on their business instead. It was the first time someone had passed down the position without dying or getting killed in a mission. His father was shamed by their family members but Jin stood up for him and threatened that if he heard another insult from them, he wouldn't hesitate to kill them.

“Are they ready?” Jin asks, walking through their hallways.

“Yes, sir.” Suga, his right hand man, said.

“They’re fresh, aren’t they?” Jin asked.

“Fresh and ready for you, sir.” Suga said, pressing the elevator door for his boss.

“Good. Now I want them lined up and prepped up for me so I can choose easily.” Jin said. “Don’t want them dry or whatever.”

“All prepped up and ready for you, sir.” Suga says with a nod.

They hopped inside the elevator and Suga pressed the B1 button going down to basement one. Jin checked out his reflection on the elevator doors, fixing his pushed back hair to make it look perfect.

Suga, whose real name is Yoongi, was a childhood acquaintance of Jin’s and the son of his father’s business partner. Least to say, Yoongi was the collateral to their company after Jin’s father saved their company from bankruptcy.

It’s not that Yoongi agreed to the whole set-up, it’s just that he had no choice. He even hated at first how he’s literally catering for everything Jin needs when they’re just a year apart. At age 18, he’s already working for him, and now that he’s 24, he’s used to it.

Yoongi has now accepted the fact that this is what his life has become.

Wanting to conceal at least a part of himself, Yoongi suggested they have some nicknames of some sort. Jin thought it was absurd at first, making fun of him, but eventually agreed after Yoongi explained how it can hide their identities especially during one of their missions.

Though impossible for Jin already, he thought it would work especially when they do field work and no one should know who they are. That was the first time Yoongi actually felt happy and excited ever since he started working for Jin.

Thus, Suga was born.

They arrived on the floor shortly and Jin hopped off the elevator first with his hand in his pocket and Suga trailing behind him.

Two huge and bulky bodyguards are standing by the red door where Jin’s strip club is. They bowed to him and the boss did not pay them any attention so Suga nodded for him instead.

Bright red and blue lights welcomed them, booming music vibrating their chests, heat crawling up their skins. The smell of cigarettes and alcohol mixed with sweet and strong perfumes circulate around the dark yet colorful establishment.

The waiters and waitresses are standing in line with their heads bowed down and their hands clasped in front of them. Jin paid no mind and went straight to the VIP Lounge of the club.

They were accommodated in the biggest room which only Jin can use. He plopped on the long black and red couch, crossed his legs and his arm spread out on the head of the chair. He gave a nod to Suga in which the latter bowed his head to.

Suga opened the door and soon, new strippers entered the dark room. Jin watched them intently as the newcomers cower and tremble in fear. They’re all bowed down, wearing nothing but lace and see-through lingerie, make-ups covering their faces, and each were wearing different kinds of heels.

There were at least fifteen of them standing in front of Jin. The mafia boss just observes them, examines their faces, their bodies, their clothing, he looks at each of them thoroughly.

One girl, out of so much fear when Jin stood up, fainted on the floor.

“Throw her out.” Jin said. “We don’t need weaklings in this place.”

Suga nodded and the guards immediately brought the girl out. He walked around everyone, checking out their bodies, their genitals too as it will be their best asset.

Both men and women were checked by Jin, pointing at whoever doesn’t pass his standard. Some were even begging him to take them in, and promises to be better but it’s really the least of Jin’s concern. He doesn’t care at all.

He stopped in front of a man about his height, wearing nothing but a bowtie and bunny ears, handcuffs around his wrists and a black thong covering his genitals. His thighs are slim yet strong, his abdomen firm.

“Take off your thongs.” Jin said.

The man pulled them down to show his length. It’s long and thick, it looks clean too. This man prepared for this, he’s sure of this and Jin was not disappointed.

“What’s your name?” Jin asked.

“Taehyung, sir. Kim Taehyung.” The man said.

“No, not your real name dumbass.” Jin rolled his eyes. “Your name. In this club.”

“Vivi. It’s Vivi, sir.” He said.

“Vivi.” Jin nodded. “Catchy. I like it.”

Jin walked past him and stopped in front of the tall man next to him. He looks stronger than Taehyung, his thighs more firm and muscly. His buttocks are round and firm but also soft and bouncy. The man is obviously nervous from the way he’s sweating and the paleness behind his lipstick.

Jin likes it a lot.

“Everyone can leave. I found my meal tonight.” Jin said, staring right into Namjoon who gulped.

***

“What’s your name, pretty?” Jin asks, eyeing Namjoon from head to toe.

“N-namjoon…” he said in a small voice.

“Can’t hear you. Louder.” Jin said sternly.

“Namjoon, sir.” He spoke louder, but his voice was shaky.

“Namjoon.” Jin repeated. “Nice name. Beautiful.”

“Th-thank you, sir.” Namjoon said, his head bowed down.

Jin looked at Suga and raised his eyebrow, signalling him to do what he’s supposed to do. Jin walked back to the couch, going back to his last position with his legs crossed in front of him and arms spread out on the head of the couch.

The guards, including Suga, left the room and locked it behind them. Jin opened the black table in front of him and took two glasses and a huge bottle of rum. He poured it on the two glasses, while the other’s still standing in front of him.

“You’re not being paid to just stand in front of your client, Namjoon-ssi.” Jin said, leaning back on the couch.

“Y-yes, sir.” Namjoon said.

With his head bowed down, he walked forward to where Jin was seated.

Namjoon is wearing only white lace lingerie dress that ends on his thigh, paired with it is black thongs that emphasize his round and firm butt. He sat beside Jin, his hands resting on his lap.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Jin asked, obviously angry. “You think we’re having a tea party over here?”

“S-sitting, sir.” Namjoon said, not sure of what he should do.

“Are you getting paid to sit on the couch? Sit on my dick, stupid. God.” Jin said, downing his glass of rum.

“O-on your.. on your what, s-sir?” Namjoon stuttered, his eyes huge.

“Do I have to spell everything out for you?” Jin asked, losing patience. “You better be fucking thankful you have a beautiful body or I would’ve thrown you out this club already.”

“No, sir, please don’t do that. I’m sorry.” Namjoon begged, falling on the ground on his knees and basically apologizing and begging.

Jin uncrossed his legs and leaned down to where Namjoon is. He lifted his chin using his pointer finger to force the other to look at him. A smirk appeared on his lips as Namjoon’s eyes were glistening with tears.

“I had a very bad day, Joonie.” Jin said in a low, hushed voice; his breath reeking of rum. “The least I want right now is not getting my requests taken seriously.”

Jin let go of his chin and poured himself another glass of rum, making sure to drop some of the liquid on the little slut’s thighs. Namjoon shivered at the feeling and he gulped.

Namjoon stood up and positioned himself in front of Jin. He sat on his lap, his butt settling on the lap very comfortably. Jin raised Namjoon’s leg and rested it on his shoulder, causing the stripper to fall behind to the table due to the sudden jolt.

He felt Jin’s hot and wet tongue licking a stripe from his thigh to his crotch area where the rum was, humming as he did so. Namjoon couldn’t hold back the moan that left his lips, feeling his thighs tremble.

Jin ripped his thongs off, making his butt jiggle at the action, and threw it on the floor.

“No!” Namjoon was too late to react to Jin's sudden strong action.

“What the fuck now?” Jin rolled his eyes, obviously annoyed that his cock’s still left untouched.

“Th-those were the only lingerie I have…” Namjoon said in a small, ashamed voice.

“Oh for fuck’s sake, buy a new one with the money you’re gonna get! Fuck, I just have to solve everything, don’t I?” Jin complained, digging his nails on Namjoon’s thigh.

“I-I’m sorry, sir.” Namjoon apologized.

“Stop talking and just do your work.” Jin said, putting down Namjoon’s leg.

Namjoon sat comfortably on Jin’s lap, almost on his knees, and shuffled to unbuckle his belt. Jin drank his rum at ease as if no one’s sitting on his lap and stripping his pants.

He successfully unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans and he pulled it down to reveal Jin’s expensive Balenciaga boxers. He carefully pulled down his boxers to his ankles to reveal Jin’s erected cock leaking with pre-cum.

Jin remained calm though, sipping on his glass of rum. He leaned forward to put his glass on the table, their chests touching as he did so. He also grabbed a cube of ice and put it between his lips.

Holding the ice between his lips, he pressed it against Namjoon’s neck causing the latter to gasp at the sudden cold touch on his skin. He clenched his jaw and closed his eyes, throwing his head back to give him more room.

Jin stopped on his collarbone and picked up the ice. He let it travel down the other’s body until it reaches his erected length, leaving a trail of water on his body. Namjoon couldn’t hold back the hiss he let out when the ice reached his dick.

Namjoon lifted his body, his hand resting on the couch where the mafia boss was leaning back, and he easily slid down on his pulsating dick.

Before they were called in, all the new recruits were given devices they could use to prep themselves. Dildos, butt plugs, lube, vibrators, cock rings, etc., all the known sex toys were given to them so they can prep themselves with ease.

Namjoon, who’s relatively new and unfamiliar with the devices, didn’t know what to do with it. He just sat on the backstage of their club where the strippers prepare themselves for their shows, staring at all the devices given to him.

Sure, he’s seen such toys before but he’s never used any of it. They’re all relatively expensive and Namjoon’s not really interested in any of those since he’s got his magical hands. He never forgets to thank God for giving him long and slender fingers, in that way he can reach his prostate easier from an angle.

Twenty minutes before they were called, Namjoon still hadn't prepped himself. Finally, a veteran stripper and sex worker finally walked up to him and helped him prep himself with lube and a huge dildo.

Minnie. He gotta thank him later for helping him get stretched out.

Despite using a huge dildo to prep himself earlier, it’s still not enough to stretch himself for Jin’s massive cock. It’s not just long, but also thick, and as he lowered himself on him inch by inch, Namjoon couldn’t suppress his moans any longer.

Jin held his waist and pushed him down on his dick, surprising the other with his sudden actions. Namjoon let out a louder than usual moan, his eyes closed in agony.

That’s what Jin LOVES to see.

Namjoon, very slowly, started bouncing up and down on his dick, making sure to have Jin as deep as he could inside him. He bit his lower lip as he watched Jin just sitting there with no reaction at all, just watching him with a stoic expression completely unbothered.

Namjoon felt insecure that his very first client is not showing any kind of reaction. Is he not doing great? Is he not pretty enough for him? Is he too boring? Many questions run through his mind as he bounces on his dick faster and deeper.

He feels the tip of Jin’s cock hitting his prostate so he angled himself where it can hit it on spot. With his new position, the tip hits it everytime, making his moans louder and his eyes rolling at the back of his head.

Jin thought it was entertaining. Namjoon’s a skilled one, he knows how to make himself feel better as well as pleasure the person who’s fucking him. Jin liked it. He likes the way he works.

The way the sweat illuminates his body through the blue and red lights, his chest heaving up and down, his shoulder blades huffing, Jin thought it was top-tier entertainment for him.

He’s had sex with many of his newly-recruit strippers before and none of them actually lived up to his expectations. They’re too touchy, always want contact, and they cum first making them exhausted before Jin even feels a hint of satisfaction.

Men are even clingier than women, always craving for aftercare, too loud and attempting to kiss him. It happened too many times when he stops the sex as soon as they try to kiss him. He hates it. And he fires them before they could even start working.

Namjoon doesn’t even touch him, his hands are holding on to the head of the couch past his shoulders, his moans are loud yet low and pretty in the ears, and never did he once try to steal a kiss from Jin.

So far so good. But one wrong move, Namjoon can be fired.

“Fuck…” Namjoon moaned out, strings of white hot liquid messing up his abdomen.

His thighs were trembling, his head dizzy, he’s tired already; but he never stopped bouncing on Jin’s dick. Not until his client comes inside him.

He’s getting slow and sloppy but he never stopped, he craves for more even. He gulped and composed himself, trying to catch his pace like he did earlier.

“Faster. Fucking faster.” Jin said, slapping his bottom hard.

It’s sure to make a mark later but it’s not that Jin really cares. It’s none of his business anyway.

Jin leaned his head back, feeling the tension building up inside him. Seeing his client’s reaction, Namjoon forced himself to go faster and harder, the slapping of his butt to Jin’s thighs heard around the room.

Soon enough, he felt Jin’s hot cum filling him up and making a mess between their thighs. For the first time, he heard a low and quiet moan from Jin as he clenched around him.

Once he halted, Jin looked at him with a disappointed expression.

“Did I tell you to stop?” Jin asked. “Bend over the table.”

Namjoon’s eyes widened a little as Jin pushed him down on the table, his hand holding his neck. Jin filled his glass with rum again using just one hand, his other hand not leaving Namjoon’s long, pretty neck.

Namjoon’s scared. He’s never tried getting choked before and he’s scared he won’t be comfortable with it. He can’t show that, he can’t do that, especially when this is his first client and he needs to show what he could do.

Jin poured a bit of rum on Namjoon’s stomach before he leaned in and licked the liquid off his body. The rum mixed with Namjoon’s sweat and cum tastes immaculate and better than anything Jin has ever tasted.

Namjoon held on to Jin’s arms very lightly, scared that his touch might throw off his client’s mood. Jin added pressure on his neck, thrusting into him slowly as he licked up to his chest.

“You taste good.” Jin whispered in his ear, his lips touching his jaw.

“Th-thank you. Sir.” Namjoon breathed.

Jin bucked his hips and thrusted hard and deep into Namjoon. It made the latter roll his eyes at the back of his head, his fingers holding a little tightly on Jin’s arm that’s choking him, his long and slender fingers also on Namjoon’s pretty mouth.

Jin was quick to catch his pace, fucking himself into Namjoon deep and fast. Namjoon’s just there on the table, bouncing because of how fast Jin is going. He feels the friction in his hole mixing with Jin’s hot cum.

It was messier this time, Jin taking control. Namjoon can’t keep up with his pace as he changes his gears too often. One moment he’s fast, the next he’s slow. Namjoon can’t predict his moves and all he could do is clench around Jin.

Namjoon came again from overstimulation, staining his stomach and tears coming out of his eyes. It was too much, and Jin is not stopping.

Namjoon is getting weaker by the minute, he can’t grasp reality anymore and the only thing keeping him on ground is his hold on Jin’s arm. He’s not sure if he’s weak because of overstimulation or because of Jin choking him.

He feels Jin cum inside him again, filling up his hole. He feels so full already and he arches his back, gulping his own saliva as Jin removes his fingers from his mouth.

Jin pulled out of him and cleaned himself with tissues. He wore his boxers and slacks again, fixing his outfit and running his hand through his hair. He took out his fat wallet and started counting.

Namjoon’s still in a haze. He feels Jin’s cum gushing out of his exposed hole, making him feel empty. He felt something sticking on his cum-covered stomach and he held it close to his face.

Fifty thousand won bills.

Jin finished his last glass of rum before leaving without saying anything to him. Namjoon was left there alone, cum dripping from his hole, fifty thousand won bills covering his body and the table he’s lying on.

“Buy him a new lingerie.” Jin told Suga as they walked out of the club as if nothing happened. “White looks good on him.”

“Yes, sir.” Suga said with a nod.

“And bring a leash next time.” Jin said. “That bitch loves being choked.”

Suga just nodded, taking a mental note of whatever his boss is saying.

Jin clenched his jaw, licking his lips. He can still taste Namjoon in his mouth, his cum mixed with rum. Jin thought he’s unforgettable, and he sure as hell won’t let go of him easily.