Actions

Work Header

Helping the House of Surak

Chapter 2: Selek (Spock Prime)

Chapter Text

Jim licked his lips. “Can I sleep?”

“Certainly. They will not care if you are awake or not. Your body will relax to allow their penises and knots to penetrate you.”

“How romantic?” Jim hung his head as she started to walk away. His head snapped up. “Knots? The fuck is that?” He craned his neck to look back at the Vulcan but she was already gone. “Hey!”

Jim sighed and lowered his head once more. His lower half tingled and almost felt numb thanks to that last type. Jim tried to wiggle and found he could very shallowly hump into the sleeve around his hardness. He groaned and decided to get himself a little more worked up before Selek arrived.


Lil Cap’n Kirk was just starting to leak when he heard the slid of the door opening. Jim turned his head as best as he could and caught sight of Selek entering the room. He wore a robe similar to the one Jim had had on. It was loosely tied around his waist and did little to hide the prominent tenting from his arousal.

“Hey, Spock…er...Selek.”

The elder Vulcan looked around wildly before his dark eyes zeroed in on Jim. His skin was flush. His chest rose and fell heavily. If Jim weren’t tied down and knew exactly why the Vulcan was the way he was, he’d be at his side to help him.

Selek’s eyes narrowed. Slowly, he stalked forward like he was hunting his prey.

“Hey,” Jim said softly. “How are…oh fuck, okay then…” Jim grunted as Selek suddenly close the distance between them and flung himself over Jim’s back. He began to rut against Jim’s backside. “Nice to see you again. Frisky much?”

Selek growled and gripped Jim’s sides, blunt nails digging in for purchase. Jim hissed and jerked against the restraints, barely moving an inch.

“Hey, I’m here. It’s all good.”

Selek’s hips moved franticly and then stopped. A needy whine left Selek’s throat. Selek got off for moment. Jim could hear him huffing and puffing. He strained his head to glanced behind him. The robe the other wore dropped to the floor, pooling at Selek’s feat. Selek stepped back to him and folded over Jim’s back. This time Jim felt the hot, hard, length against him.

Jim keened expectantly. This was a fantasy come true for him.

Selek rutted against him, groaning needily again as his slick cock slid between Jim’s ass cheeks. He adjusted his hips and the cock poked at Jim’s testicles. Another upset noise and then the head poked his perineum and slipped up.

“That’s it, almost,” Jim encouraged the wild Vulcan.

More rutting and another needy noise then Jim felt it find its place. Jim gasped and couldn’t help but clench up as the large head prodded against his entrance. Selek growled and held Jim tighter. His hips bucked, pressing harder against Jim until finally he popped inside.

“Jesus fuck,” Jim moaned. His lower half tingled. He felt it alright but also not as much as he thought he would. His clenching subsided and he relaxed.

Selek groaned in satisfaction and continued pumping his hips. Jim could only lay there and continuously moan as the long, thick cock went in and out over and over as more fed into him. Selek was definitely Spock. A hair shorter and a smidge less thick but fuck, he was Spock.

Halfway in, Selek pulled almost all the way out then pushed back in harder. Jim cried out feeling the Vulcan bottom out, his pelvis flush against Jim’s, his bush tickling Jim’s ass. Selek’s cock, slick with a natural lubricant settled deep inside as far as he could go. Jim let out a mewling gasp, his hands curling into tight fists and his toes curling. He felt so full and amazing.

Selek’s hands ran up and down his sides lovingly. His hips moved back, cock sliding almost out of Jim. Selek then gripped Jim’s sides painfully, using Jim to hold on as he yanked himself forward, all the way back in.

“Fuck,” Jim choked out.

Selek groaned before driving his cock in and out of Jim repeatedly. The bench, bolted down, didn’t move but the metal creaked under the ministrations. Jim could do nothing but take it and just be used. As was his purpose here and now.

Occasionally, Selek’s double ridges under his head brushed against his prostate and Jim would cry out louder. His own cock rubbing along in the sleeve. If only it was a little tighter, Jim wished.  

The slap of skin against skin echoed around the room, along with their own sounds of pleasure. Where Selek touched, lit Jim’s nerves on fire. He felt so hot, like Selek’s fever was encompassing him and he’d go up into flames.

Selek’s thrusts became rougher and rougher, and on one particularly rough thrust, Selek bottom out again and paused.

Jim threw his head back and wailed as Selek ground his hips in a circle, his cock twitching and throbbing inside of Jim.  Jim’s mouth opened. He was so close—he just needed something more.

Selek ground his hips again against Jim, over and over, growling, until Jim felt something growing at the base of Selek’s dick. Picking his head up, Jim glanced back to the Vulcan.

“What…what…ah, fuck,” Jim gasped as Selek pulled out then thrust back. Jim hung his head, his mind racing. The fuck is going on with his dick? His eyes widened. KNOT. “Hey, I can’t…ah…fuck…that won’t…unf…please…”

Selek ignored him. Too far gone. He just kept thrusting, in and out.

Jim was just hole to breed and he was just meant to lay there and take it.

The knot slowly grew bigger and bigger and stretching his entrance more each time Selek pushed in. Jim’s eyes watered. It didn’t hurt but fuck the pressure. Selek was struggling now to push completely back into him.

Knot…fuck…fuck…I can’t…ah…oh god.

Selek pushed roughly in, the knot barely fitting. Jim gasped then cursed as Selek roughly pulled back out.

“Fuck, it won’t go back in,” Jim told him. “Please. Just…ah! God fuck!”

With one last thrust, Selek buried himself deep within Jim, making the other yelp and whine as the large swelling forcibly breached him. The swollen cock base inched in as far as it could until it nestled right along Jim’s sweet spot.

“Selek!” Jim cried out as he burst. His ejaculate shooting out to the floor below.

Selek leaned over Jim, his chest flush to his back. Nuzzling against Jim’s neck for a moment and then clamping down on Jim’s shoulder with his teeth. Jim cried out again, the choked sound that turned into whimper as Selek tried to pull out but the knot was too big.

Selek growled and sunk his teeth in deeper, breaking the skin while his fingers tightened on Jim’s hips. He rutted over and over against Jim, grinding against Jim, causing the knot to pull and rub a minute amount. The cock suddenly throbbed inside. Jim shuddered then gasped, eyes snapping open as he felt the hot release starting to fill him.

Selek let out a happy whine against Jim’s shoulder. The pressure of the knot against his prostate and the feeling of being filled had Jim shuddering and coming again. Panting, Jim’s whole body relaxed on the soft bench, his arms slack, and his head hung over the side. He was too wrung out to lift it again. He was done.

Selek let go of his shoulder after a moment and adjusted himself over Jim. Jim let him, mewling only when the knot pulled against his rim during the movement. Selek finally settled, laying over and on top of Jim’s back, his legs up and bent, resting against where Jim’s were fastened. The cock in him continuing to pulse and release. It was too much but Jim couldn’t do anything to stop it.

His eyes grew heavy. He closed them while the Vulcan happily nuzzled against his neck, his chest rumbling. His cock still releasing.

“Yeah, yeah,” Jim sighed before passing out.


He woke up when the knot deflated, and the Vulcan pulled out and got off. Jim hoped that was the end. A quick, wham bam, thank you Jim and that’s it.

But nope; Selek’s fingers entered him, twisting, playing while his seed dribbled out. Jim whined. His bottom was somewhat numb, but he still felt the twinge of protest from his hole not wanting to be played with so quickly after being used.

Selek, still in fever, didn’t care. He toyed with Jim a moment longer then pulled his fingers out.

“Thank…oh…oh okay then…unf…”

Selek’s fingers were replaced but a warm tongue. A warm, instant tongue.

“Un,” Jim moaned.

Selek laved at his entrance for some time, making Jim more pliant and now a bit needy.

“More. Need more,” Jim begged. “Just put your cock back in me. Please.”

Selek speared his tongue in as deep as he could go before pulling away. Jim whimpered. Selek got back into place and Jim felt the head against him then in him.

The Vulcan, surer this time, went to town, rubbing his hands all over Jim’s back and sides as he fucked Jim hard and fast until his knot started swelling again.

Jim keened and moaned, coming again, as it stretched him once more, locking them together while Selek filled him with more cum. The Vulcan laid over him again, purring and nuzzling him.


Jim lost track of time as the elder Spock used him. He figured five…six times, he was mounted and knotted but he didn’t know for sure. He passed out a few times, waking up while still being fucked or after.

Selek didn’t care, as the Vulcan who brought him to the room had told him. He needed a hole and whether the body that came with it was conscious or not, it didn’t matter apparently.

Awake now, but exhausted Jim laid there, head hung, body feeling like jelly. Selek was again mounted on him and laying across his back, the weight almost unbearable. He slowly continued to grind his hips against Jim. His knot barely moving, just a small tug at Jim’s rim while he continued to come.

Jim had never had so much cum in him before. Well, not from one person. The most from one was Spock and that was three loads over several hours.

Fun night, Jim thought. His own cock was now soft and long drained. A puddle of Jim’s own releases lay underneath on the floor.

He closed his eyes, meaning to try and drift back off but Selek stopped moving. The cock in him gave a finally jerk and then finally stopped.

They laid joined together for a while in complete silence until Jim felt Selek’s body stiffen.

“Ready to go again already?” Jim said dryly. He’d been talking to the Vulcan for hours to no response. He didn’t expect one this time.

“J…Jim?”

Jim’s eyes opened. He lifted his head and turned it as best as he could. Selek shifted above him, resting his weight on his forearms beside Jim’s arm’s instead on top of Jim. His brown eyes, brown, not black, stared down at him curiously.

“Hey, you.” Jim gave him a lopsided smile.

Selek swallowed. His eyes darted away and down at himself and the around the room.

“Oh my,” Selek sighed. “Oh no, Jim, I…”

“No, no, its fine. It’s all good.” Jim tried to move but the restraints stopped him. “I guess you were too gone for them to talk to you. I did this for you. For Spock. This was planned.”

“Planned, no, I…” Selek tried to move off but hissed as his knot, still tied to Jim, stopped him. Jim whimpered at the tug. Selek stared down at where they were joined with wide eyes.

“Don’t move, just be still,” Jim told him. “It’s good. Honestly. I like the stretch, it’s just…my body is wrecked right now.”

But Selek did move, the knot pulling and causing Jim to protest. Selek offered apologies. He adjusted himself over Jim so his weight was more on Jim’s ass, were he sat awkwardly, still tied to Jim.

Selek touched a wrinkled hand to his side, over his heart.

“Heart okay?” Jim asked.

“Yes, just…coming back to myself. Pon Farr is quite an ordeal.”

“Tell me about it?” Jim said with a raised brow.

Selek frowned and nodded. “I am sorry to have put you through this. I meant to do it alone.”

“But then you’d have died. I can’t have that. You’re one of my favorite Spocks.”

“There are only two of us in this universe, my dear Jim.”

“And you two are my favorite. Look,” Jim licked his lips. “Spock’s in Pon Farr as well and so is Sarek, Sybok, and Sopek, I think that’s his name.”

“Yes, that is my uncle’s name. It is rare for an entire clan to enter their times at once. Rare but considering how things are…I am not surprised.”

“Yeah, that’s what T’Pau said. We talked and I’m going to see you all through your times.”

Selek shook his head, eyes downcast. “That is too much on you, Jim.”

“I can’t let ya’ll die. It’s fine and don’t say what Spock says about fine or else.”

“Fine does have variable definitions,” Selek said.

“You’re now my fifth favorite Spock,” Jim teased. “But look, I can do this. I like sex. I like being fucked by hot guys with big dicks. I’ve come like four times in the…I don’t know how many hours you’ve been fucking me. Its all good. I don’t want anything to happen to you. Or Spock. Or his family.”

Selek caressed Jim’s cheek. He leaned down, the knot pulling again but neither cared. He gently pressed his lips to Jim’s who happily kissed him back. Folding back over Jim, Selek deepened the kiss. They stayed that way, leisurely making out until the knot subsided and Selek was able to pull out of Jim.

Jim sighed in relief and hung his head again as Selek got off of him and the breeding bench.

“Is that it? All over?”

Selek’s hand rubbed along Jim’s shoulders comfortingly. “Unfortunately, no, ashal-veh.”

“Of course, it isn’t,” Jim groaned.

The hand on his back slid into his hair and massaged. “I am still in need.  This is common. After a Vulcan regains their senses, they still require one more time with their partner, to completely satiate the desire and bring comfort to both. The last time is usually tender and a time for both to seek pleasure from each other, instead of one just taking uncontrollably while the other is used.”

“Mmm,” Jim leaned into the other’s touch. “So, the others will need this last time as well?”

“The others?” Selek asked, his hand stilling. “Oh, oh, dear, yes. My counterpart, father, brother, uncle…all of them will need the comforting time.”

“Well, that’s not going to be awkward. Making love to you, sure. My Spock, definitely. The others…” Jim sighed again. He opened his eyes and met Selek’s. “The things I do for Vulcans.”

“Indeed.” Selek glanced to his Vulcanhood that was still hard and standing proudly between his legs. “Would you like to be in a more comfortable position, Jim?”

“While I do like the breeding bench, um, yeah, the mattress would be fine. It’d be nice to lay on my back.”

“Of course.”

Selek worked quickly with the restraints then helped Jim off the bench. Jim hissed as his spent cock slipped from the sleeve, leaving a string of white ejaculate behind. Jim stood up and stretched his arms. His ass muscles protested and throbbed a bit, having been used by a greedy dick over the past several hours. Jim could feel, as he walked, the dry Vulcan spunk on his back upper thighs crinkle while fresh seed seeped out.

“Vulcans come a lot.”

“Indeed. It is the mating drive. The need to fill one’s mate until they are with child.”

“Well, last I checked I don’t have female plumbing so…that’s not happening.”

“Indeed not,” Selek chuckled. “But my inner, primal Vulcan does not know that. It knows you are warm and willing, and it needs to breed you. The others will have the same drive.”

“Fun.”

Once at the mattress, Selek turned Jim towards him and gathered him into his arms. Jim let the Vulcan kiss and caress him before slowly easing them both down. Jim laid out on his back and spread his legs.

“Are you sure you are alright with this Jim? You and my younger counterpart…”

Jim lifted his hand and put two fingers against Selek’s lips. “Spock and I are pretty open about things. As long as we’ve talked and agreed about it. I was asked to help. I want to help. I want to be fucked.”

Selek’s eyes narrowed a fraction. Jim grinned up at him. He slid his fingers from Selek’s lips and laid his arm back down. “I like you. You like me. C’mon and take what you need.”

“You astonish me, James Kirk.”

“Good.”

Selek made himself comfortable between them, smoothing his hands down Jim’s torso and legs. He fondled Jim’s cock and balls then slowly slipped two fingers into the slick but still tight entrance.

Jim gasped and arched his back, pressing into the touch. He knew he should be sorer than he was, but whatever the Vulcan had given him, made it quite bearable. Selek’s long fingers lazily moved in and out then skillfully toyed with that spot in Jim that made him see stars.

“Fuck, yes,” Jim gasped. 

Selek thrust his fingers in and out of Jim at a slow pace, taking care to crook and curl his fingertips each time to brush Jim's prostate. His slick from earlier allowing for easy movement.  The slow and gentle handling drove Jim a little insane, in the best possible way, though. His whole body alight with pleasure as Selek teased and took care of him. It was a very happy turnaround but being strapped to the bench. Aftercare was always needed and appreciated. His own Spock was great at it after their play sessions.

“Please,” Jim begged. He had a lot the past whatever number of hours, but he wanted more. He bent his legs and spread them wider.

“I just want to make sure you are all right, dear.”

“No, you’re teasing me,” Jim replied with a lopsided grin.

“I suppose.” Selek crooked his fingers and rubbed against the bundle of nerves in him in the best way.

Jim moaned loudly and canted his hips up and onto the fingers more. “C’mon, please.”

Selek leaned over him and sweetly pressed his lips to Jim’s. Jim kissed back, nipping playfully at his lips. The fingers pulled out and Selek sat up. He grabbed a plush pillow from nearby and had Jim lift his bottom. The pillow was slid under him, offering some comfort and leverage.

Jim’s legs went around Selek’s waist as the Vulcan got into place.

Selek pushed the head in. Jim groaned at the as his used rim was stretched around Selek's cock. Selek's hand reached between them to grasp Jim's cock, stroking it slowly as he inched forwards until he was completely buried inside Jim.

Full again and Jim loved it. He wiggled his hips and both gasped.

Jim wrapped his hands around Selek’s biceps and pulled the older Vulcan on top of him, their chests flush together. Jim’s cock released and trapped between them.

Selek pulled out and thrust back in again. Jim could only let out a strangled moan in response as Selek's ridges rubbed his prostate. Selek's thrusts were slow and steady. His forehead rested against Jim’s as they groaned and moaned into each other.

As much as Jim loved the rougher side of sex, this, this was always welcome. Just going slow and basking in each other. He mewled as Selek slid a hand threw his hair.  

“Thank you, Jim,” he sighed then kissed Jim. Jim kissed back, enjoy the dancing of tongues. It was different from his Spock but not so much so. A little thought popped up in the back of his mind…maybe…maybe they could do this again.

Selek circled his hips, rocking steadily in and out of Jim’s tight, warmth.

Jim tightened his legs around Selek, encouraging the Vulcan to go a bit faster and deeper. He broke the kiss and bared his neck to Selek. Selek mouthed along his jugular and nipped at him. He gradually thrust harder and faster as the pleasure started to mount in them both.

“I…I must…Jim…” Selek groaned.

“Go for it…I want it.” He did want it. They could make love properly another time. Selek needed to completely satiate his fever.

Jim slid a hand between them and gripped his cock, pulling it in time with the Vulcan’s thrusts. When he felt the familiar knot starting to grow and stretch him, Jim came with a cry, spurting up his and Selek’s stomach. His internal muscles clenching around Selek and the knot. The Vulcan grunted, his hips stuttering a bit.

Jim felt the knot swelling more, catching on his rim as it went in and out until it was finally too big and just barely popped in. Selek ground against him then stilled as the pulse of seed started to fill Jim. His body sagged over Jim and buried his face into Jim’s neck.

“Fuck.” Jim held onto the Vulcan, both shuddering and shaking. Jim rubbed his hands along the elder’s back, holding him and kissing the side of his face.

When Jim felt Selek’s cock twitch a final time, the Vulcan finally relaxed. He nuzzled against him then slowly pushed himself up onto his forearms.

“My apologies once more, Jim. You are…intoxicating.”

Jim smiled up at him and placed his hands to the Vulcan’s cheeks. “Yeah, I know.” He pulled Selek down for quick kiss. When they parted, Jim asked. “Knots.”

“A left-over biological feature from our primal ancestry.”

“How long until that goes down?”

“Several moments, Jim. It would’ve been better to take you on your stomach so we could be tied together on our sides more comfortably.”

Jim adjusted himself under Selek, gasped at the tug of the knot. “Nah, its fine. How’s New Vulcan treating you?”

Selek shook his head then relayed what he had been up to.

When several minutes had passed, the knot subsided enough for Selek to slip out. The older Spock rolled onto his back bside him. Jim turned and cuddled against him.

“I wouldn’t be opposed to doing this again.”

“Pon Farr occurs every even years.”

Jim played with Selek’s chest hair. “Not what I meant.”

Selek kissed his forehead. “And how would my counter part feel about such a thing?”

“I told you. Spock and I are open about things, about our relationship. Usually we are together when we are open but, since its you. I don’t think he’d mind. I don’t think he’d want to join. Although…”

“I have no desire to lay with my counterpart sexually, even if you were in the middle.”

Jim chuckled. “Fair enough.”

The door to the room slid open. They lifted their heads and found the Vulcan from before standing in the doorway.

“We observed your Pon Farr has concluded,” she said. “

Jim blinked and then noticed the camera in the corner of the room. He huffed then gingerly sat up. “I never caught your name.”

“T’Zora.”

“Jim,” he said, giving her a little wave. “A better heads up on the knotting would’ve been nice.”

Her slanted brow went up.

“How long have we been in here?” Jim asked.

“Five point one four hours.”

“Fuck.” I thought it was longer than that. Jeez.

“Indeed,” Selek agreed. “Some can go days with their mate while in fever.”

Days? Glad these guys just need several hours. Although several days just being fucked did sound nice.

“Sybok is close to phase three. You will have three hours to shower, see the medic, and rest before you will be needed again.”

“Great. Can I see my Spock?”

“No,” she said tersely.

“Fine.”

Jim and Selek helped each other up and out of the room. They showered together, with Selek thoroughly making sure Jim was squeaky clean. After the bath, Selek had to depart. They shared an embrace and quick kiss. Selek wished him well with Sybok before leaving Jim.

The medic showed up right after Selek left and led Jim into another room. Up on a biobed with his feet in stirrups, Jim was given another hypo before being poked and probed to make sure there was no tearing.

“Come here often?” Jim asked the medic.

“Silence is acceptable, Captain.”

“Usually when someone’s got a finger up my ass, they want me to be anything but silent.”

The finger was removed only for the medic to grab a long, thin wand. Jim swallowed.

“Silence is wonderful actually,” Jim said.

“The regenerator will heal any small tears or fissures as well as sooth the muscle.”

“Okay but…hello!” The wand was none to gently slid in him. All the way until Jim arched and gasped as it was pressed beyond a reasonable point. “Nngh.”

“It will only take a moment.” The medic stood and walked from him.

“Sadist.” Jim hissed. I like him.

Afterwards, Jim was brought to another room. Inside reminded Jim of a hotel room with just a double bed and a bathroom. Jim plopped down onto the soft, fluffy comforter.

“One down, four to go.”