Actions

Work Header

Helping the House of Surak

Summary:

When several members of the House of Surak enter their Pon Farrs, Jim is asked to help them all out.

Jim eagerly accepts.

Chapter 2: Jim/Spock Prime
Chapter 3: Jim/Sybok
Chapter 4: Jim/Sopek (Spock's uncle)
Chapter 5: Jim/Sarek
Chapter 6: Jim/Spock

Notes:

Stepping outside my comfort zone with this one!

Jim is basically strapped to a bench and used for the pleasure of Spock, Spock Prime, Sarek, Sybok, and another Vulcan to satiate their blood fevers.

No mpreg (shocker, right?) :)

Enjoy!

Chapter 1: Pon what?

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Jim thought he knew Vulcan biology. He considered himself a sort of Vulcan expert—well, at least a Spock expert.

He’d been with Spock hundreds of times since they got together after Khan a few years ago. He knew everything about Spock’s body. Every blemish, freckle, scar, tattoo. He knew where to touch to unravel Spock or where to earn a cute giggle. Spock had adorable pointy ears that were paratactically sensitive to being nibbled on. His brows swept up and Spock had amazing control to raise them up and down whenever necessary.

Spock’s heart was where a human liver would be.  Jim loved cuddling against his side and placing his hand over it, feeling how fast he beat.

He knew his mate preferred heat to cold and hogged the blankets when Jim turned the temperature down in their quarters too much. Spock rarely got sick but when he did, he was a huge baby and wanted Jim to take care of him even though he’d act stubborn like he didn’t need Jim.

He knew Spock was considerable stronger than him which came in handy during harrowing missions or if Jim was being a bratty sub and Spock needed to pick him up and position him how he wanted him.

Spock’s beautiful hands were sensitive and left sparks behind wherever they touched Jim. They could be gentle or rough. When a cat somehow stowed away on their ship after leaving a starbase, Spock carried Sir Fluffington around and kept him safe until he could be returned to his owners. Even growled at others who wanted to pet the adorable fluffy kitty. Jim got to pet him, though.

When Jim died because of Khan, Spock hands were nearly lethal during his fight to avenge Jim. It may or may not have aroused Jim when he later watched the security footage from Spock chasing down Khan. 

Spock required less sleep than Humans but usually kept a sleep schedule to match Jim’s but would rise earlier. Jim prided himself on wearing the Vulcan out before bed so he could wake up before Spock and just watch him sleep.

Spock’s blood was green which gave his pale skin a greenish tint. When he blushed, it got darker. Jim liked trying to make him blush. His favorite shade of green, tough, was found between his legs.

Spock’s cock was beautifully long and thick and those ridges under the bulbous head drove Jim wild when they scrapped along his inner channel and sweet spot. Jim loved being under him. Or on him, riding and being in control. Or in a lovely sandwich between Spock and an agreed upon third. Or fourth. Or more.

But there was apparently way more to Vulcan biology than he knew. And his tight lipped ‘I was going to tell you when it became necessary’ boyfriend, decided to keep mum until Jim watched him throw a bowl of plomeek soup across the hall from his quarters. Chapel had come running out of Spock’s quarters with an imaginary tail between her legs.

Spock had poked his head out of his quarters and muttered he had a cold.

Yeah, no. His so called ‘cold’ wasn’t a cold but a Vulcan ailment that popped up every seven years that needed to be satiated with the help of willing partner.

And luckily for Spock, Jim was more than willing.

More than willing and now completely naked and spread out on Spock’s bed. He grinned at Spock who stood straight and stiff in the doorway of the room, arms behind his back; eyes staring at Jim intently.

“Well?” Jim wiggled his brows. “Let’s get to satiating this.” He spread his legs and canted his hips up. “Jim is ready for bow-chick-a-wow-wow time.”

Spock stepped into the room and shook his head. “First of all, do not call it that.”

“Crazy sexy mating time?”

Jim watched Spock’s jaw clench, the only indication Jim had annoyed his cutie.

“Pon Farr,” Spock said.

“Right, that. Let’s get a going. I already took put us on medical leave.” Jim turned over onto his stomach and assumed the position—knees under him and spread, back bowed, face down and ass up. “Lets get to mating, Spock.”

“As alluring as you are, it is not time.”

“What?” Jim sat up and turned around, sitting on his knees. “But you said mate or die. I’m not going to let you die so let’s get to mating.”

Spock stepped from the doorway and moved closer to the bed but kept some distance. His nostrils flared and his jaw clenched again. “Yes, I did. However, I am still in the early stage. I have not progressed yet to the ‘mate or die’ phase.”

“But…can’t we just skip a head?” Jim asked. “Maybe if we get started, you’ll be better sooner.”

Spock shook his head again. His dark eyes trailed over Jim’s body. Jim winked at him. Spock’s eyes narrowed.

“It does not work that way, ashayam. Starting now will not speed up my recovery and only offer me a small reprieve while the fever worsens. If we start, I will most likely not stop until the fever breaks. In my current state, with the fever beginning, I could be fucking you for days.”

Days? Jim shuddered. He quite liked the thought of fucking for days, just being used by Spock over and over. His cock gave a little jump at the thought. Jim saw Spock’s eyes dart down to it. “I don’t mind, Spock.”

“I do,” Spock said, eyes snapping from lil Jim. He closed the gap between himself and the bed, standing at the edge near where Jim sat on his knees. “I do not wish to tire you out or hurt you. When the time comes, I will use you over and over until the fever breaks. Waiting until the fever is at is worse is best. Instead of using you for days, I will only need you for a few to several hours.”

“Fuck. That’s…intense, babe.”

“Indeed. We are on route to New Vulcan and are expected to arrive in twelve point one hours. There will be a ceremony. Possibly a challenge. I am not sure. I suspect my Plak Tow will start in three point one days but there is no guarantee.”

Jim sat up higher and put his hands on Spock’s shoulders. “Okay. I’m here for you. Any way that you need me.”

“There is also another matter of biology I need to mention…”

“Want a blowjob to take the edge off…?”

Both blinked, realizing they spoke at the same time.

“What?” they both asked.

More blinking.

“Blowjob?” Spock asked.

“Biology?” Jim asked.

.

.

.

“Blowjob now, biology later?” Spock asked.

Jim nodded and sat down on the bed on his butt, taking Spock’s hips in his hands and pulling him closer. Jim made quick work of the fastenings to Spock’s pants. He grabbed the waistband of the Spock’s pants and underwear, pulling them down his thighs. The hard arousal sprang out and bobbed between Spock’s legs.

“Hello, honey,” Jim said to it before going to town.  

Naturally, it led to more and then Spock quarantined himself away from Jim until they arrived on New Vulcan.

They never got to that other matter of Vulcan biology.


When they arrived at New Vulcan, Jim was expecting some sort of ceremony as Spock had mentioned. But no.

They were immediately taken to a healing center and separated. Bones wasn’t even allowed to join. If they were getting married, Jim wanted his bestie there as best man, but the healers told him that would occur later.

Jim reluctantly went with the Vulcans up two floors and down a short hallway to a conference room. They motioned for him to enter but they didn’t follow. The doors slid closed and Jim was left alone in a white, windowless room. There was nothing on the walls nor on the table. Jim walked around the table, figiting and touching the tops of the eight chairs. He spun a few around before sitting down in the chair at the far head of the table.

He spun himself around a couple of times then drummed his fingers against the arm rest.

“Well, this is not what I expected.”

After half an hour, Jim stood, ready to leave to find out what was going on when the doors slid open.  Jim sat back down as T’Pau entered and walked purposely to the chair directly across from Jim’s at the long table.

Jim sat up straight as T’Pau sat like she owned the place. Her hands folded in her lap and her dark eyes locked onto Jim.

Jim swallowed. He’d met her a few times before and liked her well enough. She was intimidating; a force to be reckoned with in the Federation and the only person to turn down a spot with the Federation.

Matriarch of the House of Surak.

And Spock’s grandma.

Jim wouldn’t dare put a number to her age, but he knew she was up there. Jim figured in looks she was seventy-ish but that wasn’t the case with her actual age.

“How’s Spock?” he asked after a sometime of silence.

“My grandson is well, for now,” she replied. “I apologize for your wait, James.”

“Oh, no problem. Sitting in a quiet, white room is always fun.”

“Indeed.”

I was joking but okay.

“Your wait was due to my needing to speak with my family about a dire situation.”

“Spock’s time?”

“Yes. As well as the time of others it he family.”

“What?”

She nodded her head minutely. “It is rare for such an occurrence but considering what Vulcans have been through these past few years, we are not surprised. Several males of the House of Surak have entered their Pon Farr.”

Jim blinked. “So…um…all of them are…like Spock?”

“Yes. What did my grandson tell you of this affliction?”

“Um,” Jim licked his lips. “Well, he gave me a long speech but the gist of it was that he needed to mate or die because of a blood fever.”

“Yes, essentially it is the need mate or die. It is a neurochemical imbalance, a leftover remnant of our savage ancestry long before Surak and the Time of Awakening. Males experience intense emotions and primal urges.

There are three stages to Pon Farr, James. In the initial stage, males experience restlessness, lack of emotional control, and an increase in sexual urges.”

Probably started when Spock was really frisky nearly a week ago. His lab desk is very sturdy.  

“Stage two presents as a low-grade fever,” T’Pau continued. “The symptoms of the first stage get worse. The Vulcan becomes protective and possessive of their mates or who they consider their mate and will fight whomever they perceive as a threat.”

“Yep, yep.” Spock, just before they arrived, had broken his own self quarantine to sit in front of Jim’s door to keep him in and challengers away from him.

“Stage three is plat tow, the blood fever. The Vulcan is stripped of all logic and reasoning. They must mate during this stage or else perish.”

“The whole mate or die thing.”

Her neatly upturned brows raised. “Yes, the mate or die thing.”

Jim clapped his hands together. “Cool. Well, I am here and very willing to help Spock.”

“That is good, James Kirk.”

Jim smiled and nodded then remembered. “The other members are going through this as well?”

“Yes,” T’Pau nodded. “Several including my sons Sarek and Sopek. My grandsons, Stonn, Sybok and Spock as well as Spock’s counterpart, Selek.

“That’s…that’s a lot having to go through that.” That’s a lot of guys that need to mate. A whole lotta fucking going on here. Nice.

“Affirmative. Unfortunately, only a few of them have mates to see them through their times. We have tried to secure surrogates for the others but there are many other males, not just in our family, needing them at this moment.”

“Pon Farr-pocalypse, huh?” Jim smiled sheepishly and tried to joke.

T’Pau pursed her lips together and raised a neatly slanted brow.

Jim looked down to his feet. “Sorry. Not funny.”

“Indeed not.”

Jim nodded.

“Which is why the situation is dire and a meeting was held to discuss sharing you.”

He snapped his head up and his eyes widened. “Sharing me?”

“Yes.”

“Sharing…me?”

“Yes,” She replied simply. “When we heard Spock had entered his time and that you would be assisting, we discussed options. Selek, Spock’s counterpart, was bonded in his time to a James Kirk. Sarek has a fondness for humans as does Sybok. Sopek’s mate is ill and cannot see him through his time. You are the only one that can help them. If you are willing.”

Jim licked his lips. “That’s…fuck, wow. Okay, um…that’s five House of Surak members. Two Spocks. Their brother. Their dad and their uncle.” Jim put his head down on the tabletop and ran his hands through his hair. That was a lot of dicks to take. Five. Jim gave a mental shrug. It wasn’t that he was new to being around a lot of naked guys at once or at the end of a gang bang train.

I am very much a size queen cock slut. Proud of it but…this is Spock’s family.

“I will put it bluntly, James.”

Jim picked his head up.

“They need a body to breed,” she said. “That is the only way to cure them. Meditation will not work. Masturbation will not work. Waiting for a surrogate will not work. You are their only hope.”

A body to breed, Jim repeated in his head. He put his head back down and held up a finger to T’Pau signally he needed a moment.

Okay, okay, okay. Jim. Whoa wow. Okay. First there’s Spock. Yes. Definitely. He knows he can fuck me anytime, anyplace, any position, with any one we agree with, or order me to be fucked by someone else or many elses like that sub night at the…not the time, Jim. Not the time.

Alright, then there’s Selek. He is Spock. A Spock. An older Spock. A handsome older Spock. Who has touched my mind before. We did kiss that one time after Khan. And you know, he is a good masturbatory fantasy.

Now, Sybok. Um…I don’t know. He’s older than Spock. From Sarek’s first marriage. Don’t know anything else about him, though.

And Sarek. Well, yeah, Sarek is good looking. Tall. Broad shoulders. Before Spock and I got together I thought Sarek and I had a moment at that science conference. Or maybe it was just my dumb slut brain reading into it. Also a good masturbatory fantasy.

And I have no clue about Sopek.

Jim sighed and picked his head up. “Spock said he understood. He’s willing to share?” Jim believed that. They’d been open with their relationship for a while now. Open but together, they always played with others together.

T’Pau nodded. “He did. If you were willing to be used in such a way.”

Used. Jim did like the thought of that. Just being taken for the Vulcan’s pleasure. He’d been used before. He quite liked it.

“It won’t be all at once, right? Not that I’m not unwilling for, you know…that.” He had had Spock and another in him once or twice before but five Vulcans? Jim made a quizzical face. Triple penetration? Could I get three in me? If all are Vulcan, I don’t know. Spock’s a big boy. They would be lubricated…

“No, certainly not,” T’Pau snapped Jim out of whatever new kink was starting to form. “They would fight each other over you. They would attempt to kill one another to claim you. No, since they are all in various stages, they will see to you in order of severity. Spock is still just starting to ease into stage two. He will go last. Selek is in full blown plak tow as he thought he could meditate through it. He would be first, then Sybok, Sopek, Sarek and then Spock.”

Jim licked his lips. “Yeah, okay.” He nodded. “I…if it’ll keep them from dying. Yeah, I’ll…I’ll be their body to breed. I can’t get pregnant, though. But I certainly can take a lot of cum in me.” Jim laughed nervously and looked away. Didn’t matter how serious a situation, Jim always found a way to put his foot in his mouth. “I…that’s not…I just mean…”

“Thank you, James.” T’Pau stood and gave a Vulcan salute then left the room.

Jim waited then slunk down in his chair. He loved Spock. He liked his family. He could do this. He could.

The door opened and Spock entered. Jim stood. Spock walked quickly to him and embraced him.

“If you are not sure…”

“Spock, I’ll be fine.”

“Fine has…”

Jim kissed him quiet. He put his forehead against Spock’s. “Are you okay with this? Usually when we, you know, we’re together.”

“I know,” Spock ran his hands up and down Jim’s arms. “This is different. This is needed.”

“It is. I don’t want you or anyone in your family to die.”

Spock kissed Jim gently. “I want you to help my family, Jim. Please.”

“I will,” Jim replied. “I love you.”

Spock kissed him again. Jim wrapped his arms around Spock and ground his hips into his. Spock growled and deepened the kiss.

“Do not,” a stern voice said. They broke apart and saw a short, stern looking Vulcan woman dressed in a white healer robe standing there. “It is not your time just yet, Spock.”

“We were just…” Jim tried but shut up at the look the lady threw him.

“James Kirk, follow me.”

Jim kissed Spock once more. “For you and your family.”

“Thank you, t’hy’la.”

Jim walked away and followed the Vulcan in white. They went up a flight of stairs and down three halls before entering a large sterile smelling room. She motioned him along, through a door to the left and then down a shorter hallway before stopping in front of another door.

She turned around and faced him. “Shower. Thoroughly. Prep yourself as well if you wish then put on the robe.”

Jim nodded and went inside what he found to be a locker room. The wall with the door had a row of lockers. Three feet in front of the lockers was a long bench. Across the room, along the other wall, were four shower stalls. A chair sat in the corner on the other side of the door.

Jim walked to the locker with a purple robe hanging on a hook on the front. Jim opened the locker and undressed. He folded his clothes and put them inside on a shelf. On another shelf, was a washcloth, soap, and a bottle of lubricant. Jim took the cloth and soap and stepped into the shower where he was immediately sprayed with lukewarm water. He washed himself thoroughly as the Vulcan told him. Inside and out. He prepped his hole with three fingers, giving his prostate some love while he did until the Lil Cap’n between his legs perked up.

Afterwards, he toweled off then grabbed the lube. Her pulled the chair over to the benches and sat down in it. He leaned back and propped his feet up onto the bench. He squeezed a good helping onto his fingers and worked one, two, then three into his tight hole. Jim closed his eyes and just pretended this was completely normal. He spread himself wider and pushed in deeper, moaning. His free hand fondled his balls, squeezing and pulling gently.

Nothing out of the ordinary going on, Jim thought to himself. Just a normal Tuesday, about to take five cocks back-to-back. Been there, done that before. Oh, I bet they’re all hung like Spock.

Jim closed his eyes and moaned again. His hand left his sack and wrapped around his erection. Inside, he rubbed the bundle of nerves inside him.

Five, thick, long, ridged cocks. Jim stroked his shaft. Hmmmyes…maybe Spock could watch and order them to fuck me harder or faster or…oh…ah…an insistent knock on the door startled Jim. He nearly fell out of the chair. “What?” Jim barked.

“Time is of the essence, Captain Kirk.”

“Oh right.” Not at the pleasure clubs, Jim. We’re on New Vulcan and need to make sure no one dies.

Jim removed his hands from himself. He wiped his hands with the damp cloth from the shower then shrugged on the purple robe hanging up on a hook beside the door. He tied the sash around the middle.

The Vulcan was waiting when he came out. She looked him over before, not batting an eye at Lil Cap’n Kirk making a tent in the front. She turned on her heel and headed down the hall several feet, stopping at another door. Jim joined her as she pressed her hand to a sensor and the door slid open.

Jim’s eyes widened. The room was white with padded walls. A mattress covered in blankets lay on the floor to one side, but what Jim was more concerned about was the device in the middle of the room.

He’d also been to quite a few BDSM clubs. He knew a sex bench when he saw one. He’d been strapped to similar ones many times before. Breeding benches, spanking benches, stockades, pillories, crosses. The list of things Jim had been strapped to, to be used and fucked, was extensive.   

“Fuck, ya’ll were serious about a body to breed.”

“Affirmative.” She walked to the bench and stood beside it. “Breeding benches, like this, have been used since before Surak to keep one’s chosen mate still while being bred. Any movement would be seen as the mate trying to run away and seek a challenger. Keeping the mate still became ideal to prevent injury.”

“I grew up on and around many farms. I know the purpose of breeding benches, Ma’am.”

The Vulcan’s thin, slanted brow raised a smidge. “Anyway, the main goal of Pon Farr is to mate with one’s intended and produce a child. Conception is not necessary, however, the release of one’s seed into another is required. Just hands and toys are not enough. If they were, we would not have use for you today.”

“Right, makes sense.” Vulcans are crazy pervs. I love it.  Lil Cap’n twitched in excitement. Jim had to resist touching himself. He nodded over to the mattress. “So, what’s the mattress for then?”

“The mattress is for your time with your true mate, Spock.” She walked indicated the bench. “This is for the others. They need a hole and will take it by any means necessary while in their blood fevers. If you are presented this way, they will perceive no challenge is imminent and take you. You also need to be secured down, as you will have a strong urge to fight back which will cause them to become rougher and hurt you.”

“Fuck.”

“It is an intense affliction that is shrouded in shame.” Her eyes went downcast a moment before patting the bench. “Please, get into place.”

Jim licked his lips and nodded. He walked over to the bench. She held her hand out and he took off his robe and handed it over. Her eyes momentarily peeked down to Jim’s arousal before turning away and putting the robe on a hook by the door.

Jim stepped closer and knelt down as the device was meant to have Jim’s ass at plundering height. There was a cushioned hole at the end, a sleeve for his cock the Vulcan told him. Jim was instructed to slip his cock inside which Jim did. It hugged him nice and snuggly, like a flesh light. The head of his cock poked a bit out of the end. If he didn’t need to get ready, he would’ve rocked into it for a little while.

From there, he climbed on, his cock pulling in its sleeve pleasantly. His legs spread so his shins and knees rested on the side rests of the device. Jim leaned over and down, resting his stomach on the soft padding of the bench. His head was able to rest over the side. There were two spots for his arms and Jim placed them there. The Vulcan walked around him and used restraints to secure him to the bench.

The Vulcan made a few adjustments. Jim’s torso was angle down a bit more which brought his ass in the air more. His legs were stretched open and tucked to the sides almost uncomfortably. Jim jostled against the restraints, his arousal sliding in the cocksleeve nicely enough that he moaned.

He tried moving around but found he barely could. He was secured for the Vulcans’ pleasure on the bench, not his.

“Um…so, what if I have to go to the bathroom?” Jim lifted his head up and asked. “I did pee in the shower. Sorry. But…”

The Vulcan came over from the corner with three hypos in one hand. “These will help.” She stuck each hypo into Jim’s neck, one at a time. He barely felt it.  

“The last tone will assist in making you relax.”

“Sedative?”

“Not exactly. You will feel everything done to you, but this will make things less painful.”

Jim shook his head. “So, I’m stuck here for the next few days?”

“Hopefully not days. With Selek in full blown Plak Tow, he should only need a few hours with you. Afterwards, you will then clean yourself, rest, and then come back to the bench for the next Vulcan. This will repeat until the members of the House of Surak have completed their times.”

Jim licked his lips. “Can I sleep?”

“Certainly. They will not care if you are awake or not. Your body will relax to allow their penises and knots to penetrate you.”

“How romantic?” Jim hung his head as she started to walk away. His head snapped up. “Knots? The fuck is that?” He craned his neck to look back at the Vulcan but she was already gone. “Hey!”

Jim sighed and lowered his head once more. His lower half tingled and almost felt numb thanks to that last type. Jim tried to wiggle and found he could very shallowly hump into the sleeve around his hardness. He groaned and decided to get himself a little more worked up before Selek arrived.

Notes:

This is the start of a new series of stories with this Jim and Spock. I only have this story planned out at the moment but I want to step more out of my comfort zone with smutty writing :) and explore the dom/sub scene with these two.
Stay turned.

Also, this story should be 6 chapters. I may add a seventh. We'll see.
Comments and kudos are most appreciated! Thank you!

Chapter 2: Selek (Spock Prime)

Chapter Text

Jim licked his lips. “Can I sleep?”

“Certainly. They will not care if you are awake or not. Your body will relax to allow their penises and knots to penetrate you.”

“How romantic?” Jim hung his head as she started to walk away. His head snapped up. “Knots? The fuck is that?” He craned his neck to look back at the Vulcan but she was already gone. “Hey!”

Jim sighed and lowered his head once more. His lower half tingled and almost felt numb thanks to that last type. Jim tried to wiggle and found he could very shallowly hump into the sleeve around his hardness. He groaned and decided to get himself a little more worked up before Selek arrived.


Lil Cap’n Kirk was just starting to leak when he heard the slid of the door opening. Jim turned his head as best as he could and caught sight of Selek entering the room. He wore a robe similar to the one Jim had had on. It was loosely tied around his waist and did little to hide the prominent tenting from his arousal.

“Hey, Spock…er...Selek.”

The elder Vulcan looked around wildly before his dark eyes zeroed in on Jim. His skin was flush. His chest rose and fell heavily. If Jim weren’t tied down and knew exactly why the Vulcan was the way he was, he’d be at his side to help him.

Selek’s eyes narrowed. Slowly, he stalked forward like he was hunting his prey.

“Hey,” Jim said softly. “How are…oh fuck, okay then…” Jim grunted as Selek suddenly close the distance between them and flung himself over Jim’s back. He began to rut against Jim’s backside. “Nice to see you again. Frisky much?”

Selek growled and gripped Jim’s sides, blunt nails digging in for purchase. Jim hissed and jerked against the restraints, barely moving an inch.

“Hey, I’m here. It’s all good.”

Selek’s hips moved franticly and then stopped. A needy whine left Selek’s throat. Selek got off for moment. Jim could hear him huffing and puffing. He strained his head to glanced behind him. The robe the other wore dropped to the floor, pooling at Selek’s feat. Selek stepped back to him and folded over Jim’s back. This time Jim felt the hot, hard, length against him.

Jim keened expectantly. This was a fantasy come true for him.

Selek rutted against him, groaning needily again as his slick cock slid between Jim’s ass cheeks. He adjusted his hips and the cock poked at Jim’s testicles. Another upset noise and then the head poked his perineum and slipped up.

“That’s it, almost,” Jim encouraged the wild Vulcan.

More rutting and another needy noise then Jim felt it find its place. Jim gasped and couldn’t help but clench up as the large head prodded against his entrance. Selek growled and held Jim tighter. His hips bucked, pressing harder against Jim until finally he popped inside.

“Jesus fuck,” Jim moaned. His lower half tingled. He felt it alright but also not as much as he thought he would. His clenching subsided and he relaxed.

Selek groaned in satisfaction and continued pumping his hips. Jim could only lay there and continuously moan as the long, thick cock went in and out over and over as more fed into him. Selek was definitely Spock. A hair shorter and a smidge less thick but fuck, he was Spock.

Halfway in, Selek pulled almost all the way out then pushed back in harder. Jim cried out feeling the Vulcan bottom out, his pelvis flush against Jim’s, his bush tickling Jim’s ass. Selek’s cock, slick with a natural lubricant settled deep inside as far as he could go. Jim let out a mewling gasp, his hands curling into tight fists and his toes curling. He felt so full and amazing.

Selek’s hands ran up and down his sides lovingly. His hips moved back, cock sliding almost out of Jim. Selek then gripped Jim’s sides painfully, using Jim to hold on as he yanked himself forward, all the way back in.

“Fuck,” Jim choked out.

Selek groaned before driving his cock in and out of Jim repeatedly. The bench, bolted down, didn’t move but the metal creaked under the ministrations. Jim could do nothing but take it and just be used. As was his purpose here and now.

Occasionally, Selek’s double ridges under his head brushed against his prostate and Jim would cry out louder. His own cock rubbing along in the sleeve. If only it was a little tighter, Jim wished.  

The slap of skin against skin echoed around the room, along with their own sounds of pleasure. Where Selek touched, lit Jim’s nerves on fire. He felt so hot, like Selek’s fever was encompassing him and he’d go up into flames.

Selek’s thrusts became rougher and rougher, and on one particularly rough thrust, Selek bottom out again and paused.

Jim threw his head back and wailed as Selek ground his hips in a circle, his cock twitching and throbbing inside of Jim.  Jim’s mouth opened. He was so close—he just needed something more.

Selek ground his hips again against Jim, over and over, growling, until Jim felt something growing at the base of Selek’s dick. Picking his head up, Jim glanced back to the Vulcan.

“What…what…ah, fuck,” Jim gasped as Selek pulled out then thrust back. Jim hung his head, his mind racing. The fuck is going on with his dick? His eyes widened. KNOT. “Hey, I can’t…ah…fuck…that won’t…unf…please…”

Selek ignored him. Too far gone. He just kept thrusting, in and out.

Jim was just hole to breed and he was just meant to lay there and take it.

The knot slowly grew bigger and bigger and stretching his entrance more each time Selek pushed in. Jim’s eyes watered. It didn’t hurt but fuck the pressure. Selek was struggling now to push completely back into him.

Knot…fuck…fuck…I can’t…ah…oh god.

Selek pushed roughly in, the knot barely fitting. Jim gasped then cursed as Selek roughly pulled back out.

“Fuck, it won’t go back in,” Jim told him. “Please. Just…ah! God fuck!”

With one last thrust, Selek buried himself deep within Jim, making the other yelp and whine as the large swelling forcibly breached him. The swollen cock base inched in as far as it could until it nestled right along Jim’s sweet spot.

“Selek!” Jim cried out as he burst. His ejaculate shooting out to the floor below.

Selek leaned over Jim, his chest flush to his back. Nuzzling against Jim’s neck for a moment and then clamping down on Jim’s shoulder with his teeth. Jim cried out again, the choked sound that turned into whimper as Selek tried to pull out but the knot was too big.

Selek growled and sunk his teeth in deeper, breaking the skin while his fingers tightened on Jim’s hips. He rutted over and over against Jim, grinding against Jim, causing the knot to pull and rub a minute amount. The cock suddenly throbbed inside. Jim shuddered then gasped, eyes snapping open as he felt the hot release starting to fill him.

Selek let out a happy whine against Jim’s shoulder. The pressure of the knot against his prostate and the feeling of being filled had Jim shuddering and coming again. Panting, Jim’s whole body relaxed on the soft bench, his arms slack, and his head hung over the side. He was too wrung out to lift it again. He was done.

Selek let go of his shoulder after a moment and adjusted himself over Jim. Jim let him, mewling only when the knot pulled against his rim during the movement. Selek finally settled, laying over and on top of Jim’s back, his legs up and bent, resting against where Jim’s were fastened. The cock in him continuing to pulse and release. It was too much but Jim couldn’t do anything to stop it.

His eyes grew heavy. He closed them while the Vulcan happily nuzzled against his neck, his chest rumbling. His cock still releasing.

“Yeah, yeah,” Jim sighed before passing out.


He woke up when the knot deflated, and the Vulcan pulled out and got off. Jim hoped that was the end. A quick, wham bam, thank you Jim and that’s it.

But nope; Selek’s fingers entered him, twisting, playing while his seed dribbled out. Jim whined. His bottom was somewhat numb, but he still felt the twinge of protest from his hole not wanting to be played with so quickly after being used.

Selek, still in fever, didn’t care. He toyed with Jim a moment longer then pulled his fingers out.

“Thank…oh…oh okay then…unf…”

Selek’s fingers were replaced but a warm tongue. A warm, instant tongue.

“Un,” Jim moaned.

Selek laved at his entrance for some time, making Jim more pliant and now a bit needy.

“More. Need more,” Jim begged. “Just put your cock back in me. Please.”

Selek speared his tongue in as deep as he could go before pulling away. Jim whimpered. Selek got back into place and Jim felt the head against him then in him.

The Vulcan, surer this time, went to town, rubbing his hands all over Jim’s back and sides as he fucked Jim hard and fast until his knot started swelling again.

Jim keened and moaned, coming again, as it stretched him once more, locking them together while Selek filled him with more cum. The Vulcan laid over him again, purring and nuzzling him.


Jim lost track of time as the elder Spock used him. He figured five…six times, he was mounted and knotted but he didn’t know for sure. He passed out a few times, waking up while still being fucked or after.

Selek didn’t care, as the Vulcan who brought him to the room had told him. He needed a hole and whether the body that came with it was conscious or not, it didn’t matter apparently.

Awake now, but exhausted Jim laid there, head hung, body feeling like jelly. Selek was again mounted on him and laying across his back, the weight almost unbearable. He slowly continued to grind his hips against Jim. His knot barely moving, just a small tug at Jim’s rim while he continued to come.

Jim had never had so much cum in him before. Well, not from one person. The most from one was Spock and that was three loads over several hours.

Fun night, Jim thought. His own cock was now soft and long drained. A puddle of Jim’s own releases lay underneath on the floor.

He closed his eyes, meaning to try and drift back off but Selek stopped moving. The cock in him gave a finally jerk and then finally stopped.

They laid joined together for a while in complete silence until Jim felt Selek’s body stiffen.

“Ready to go again already?” Jim said dryly. He’d been talking to the Vulcan for hours to no response. He didn’t expect one this time.

“J…Jim?”

Jim’s eyes opened. He lifted his head and turned it as best as he could. Selek shifted above him, resting his weight on his forearms beside Jim’s arm’s instead on top of Jim. His brown eyes, brown, not black, stared down at him curiously.

“Hey, you.” Jim gave him a lopsided smile.

Selek swallowed. His eyes darted away and down at himself and the around the room.

“Oh my,” Selek sighed. “Oh no, Jim, I…”

“No, no, its fine. It’s all good.” Jim tried to move but the restraints stopped him. “I guess you were too gone for them to talk to you. I did this for you. For Spock. This was planned.”

“Planned, no, I…” Selek tried to move off but hissed as his knot, still tied to Jim, stopped him. Jim whimpered at the tug. Selek stared down at where they were joined with wide eyes.

“Don’t move, just be still,” Jim told him. “It’s good. Honestly. I like the stretch, it’s just…my body is wrecked right now.”

But Selek did move, the knot pulling and causing Jim to protest. Selek offered apologies. He adjusted himself over Jim so his weight was more on Jim’s ass, were he sat awkwardly, still tied to Jim.

Selek touched a wrinkled hand to his side, over his heart.

“Heart okay?” Jim asked.

“Yes, just…coming back to myself. Pon Farr is quite an ordeal.”

“Tell me about it?” Jim said with a raised brow.

Selek frowned and nodded. “I am sorry to have put you through this. I meant to do it alone.”

“But then you’d have died. I can’t have that. You’re one of my favorite Spocks.”

“There are only two of us in this universe, my dear Jim.”

“And you two are my favorite. Look,” Jim licked his lips. “Spock’s in Pon Farr as well and so is Sarek, Sybok, and Sopek, I think that’s his name.”

“Yes, that is my uncle’s name. It is rare for an entire clan to enter their times at once. Rare but considering how things are…I am not surprised.”

“Yeah, that’s what T’Pau said. We talked and I’m going to see you all through your times.”

Selek shook his head, eyes downcast. “That is too much on you, Jim.”

“I can’t let ya’ll die. It’s fine and don’t say what Spock says about fine or else.”

“Fine does have variable definitions,” Selek said.

“You’re now my fifth favorite Spock,” Jim teased. “But look, I can do this. I like sex. I like being fucked by hot guys with big dicks. I’ve come like four times in the…I don’t know how many hours you’ve been fucking me. Its all good. I don’t want anything to happen to you. Or Spock. Or his family.”

Selek caressed Jim’s cheek. He leaned down, the knot pulling again but neither cared. He gently pressed his lips to Jim’s who happily kissed him back. Folding back over Jim, Selek deepened the kiss. They stayed that way, leisurely making out until the knot subsided and Selek was able to pull out of Jim.

Jim sighed in relief and hung his head again as Selek got off of him and the breeding bench.

“Is that it? All over?”

Selek’s hand rubbed along Jim’s shoulders comfortingly. “Unfortunately, no, ashal-veh.”

“Of course, it isn’t,” Jim groaned.

The hand on his back slid into his hair and massaged. “I am still in need.  This is common. After a Vulcan regains their senses, they still require one more time with their partner, to completely satiate the desire and bring comfort to both. The last time is usually tender and a time for both to seek pleasure from each other, instead of one just taking uncontrollably while the other is used.”

“Mmm,” Jim leaned into the other’s touch. “So, the others will need this last time as well?”

“The others?” Selek asked, his hand stilling. “Oh, oh, dear, yes. My counterpart, father, brother, uncle…all of them will need the comforting time.”

“Well, that’s not going to be awkward. Making love to you, sure. My Spock, definitely. The others…” Jim sighed again. He opened his eyes and met Selek’s. “The things I do for Vulcans.”

“Indeed.” Selek glanced to his Vulcanhood that was still hard and standing proudly between his legs. “Would you like to be in a more comfortable position, Jim?”

“While I do like the breeding bench, um, yeah, the mattress would be fine. It’d be nice to lay on my back.”

“Of course.”

Selek worked quickly with the restraints then helped Jim off the bench. Jim hissed as his spent cock slipped from the sleeve, leaving a string of white ejaculate behind. Jim stood up and stretched his arms. His ass muscles protested and throbbed a bit, having been used by a greedy dick over the past several hours. Jim could feel, as he walked, the dry Vulcan spunk on his back upper thighs crinkle while fresh seed seeped out.

“Vulcans come a lot.”

“Indeed. It is the mating drive. The need to fill one’s mate until they are with child.”

“Well, last I checked I don’t have female plumbing so…that’s not happening.”

“Indeed not,” Selek chuckled. “But my inner, primal Vulcan does not know that. It knows you are warm and willing, and it needs to breed you. The others will have the same drive.”

“Fun.”

Once at the mattress, Selek turned Jim towards him and gathered him into his arms. Jim let the Vulcan kiss and caress him before slowly easing them both down. Jim laid out on his back and spread his legs.

“Are you sure you are alright with this Jim? You and my younger counterpart…”

Jim lifted his hand and put two fingers against Selek’s lips. “Spock and I are pretty open about things. As long as we’ve talked and agreed about it. I was asked to help. I want to help. I want to be fucked.”

Selek’s eyes narrowed a fraction. Jim grinned up at him. He slid his fingers from Selek’s lips and laid his arm back down. “I like you. You like me. C’mon and take what you need.”

“You astonish me, James Kirk.”

“Good.”

Selek made himself comfortable between them, smoothing his hands down Jim’s torso and legs. He fondled Jim’s cock and balls then slowly slipped two fingers into the slick but still tight entrance.

Jim gasped and arched his back, pressing into the touch. He knew he should be sorer than he was, but whatever the Vulcan had given him, made it quite bearable. Selek’s long fingers lazily moved in and out then skillfully toyed with that spot in Jim that made him see stars.

“Fuck, yes,” Jim gasped. 

Selek thrust his fingers in and out of Jim at a slow pace, taking care to crook and curl his fingertips each time to brush Jim's prostate. His slick from earlier allowing for easy movement.  The slow and gentle handling drove Jim a little insane, in the best possible way, though. His whole body alight with pleasure as Selek teased and took care of him. It was a very happy turnaround but being strapped to the bench. Aftercare was always needed and appreciated. His own Spock was great at it after their play sessions.

“Please,” Jim begged. He had a lot the past whatever number of hours, but he wanted more. He bent his legs and spread them wider.

“I just want to make sure you are all right, dear.”

“No, you’re teasing me,” Jim replied with a lopsided grin.

“I suppose.” Selek crooked his fingers and rubbed against the bundle of nerves in him in the best way.

Jim moaned loudly and canted his hips up and onto the fingers more. “C’mon, please.”

Selek leaned over him and sweetly pressed his lips to Jim’s. Jim kissed back, nipping playfully at his lips. The fingers pulled out and Selek sat up. He grabbed a plush pillow from nearby and had Jim lift his bottom. The pillow was slid under him, offering some comfort and leverage.

Jim’s legs went around Selek’s waist as the Vulcan got into place.

Selek pushed the head in. Jim groaned at the as his used rim was stretched around Selek's cock. Selek's hand reached between them to grasp Jim's cock, stroking it slowly as he inched forwards until he was completely buried inside Jim.

Full again and Jim loved it. He wiggled his hips and both gasped.

Jim wrapped his hands around Selek’s biceps and pulled the older Vulcan on top of him, their chests flush together. Jim’s cock released and trapped between them.

Selek pulled out and thrust back in again. Jim could only let out a strangled moan in response as Selek's ridges rubbed his prostate. Selek's thrusts were slow and steady. His forehead rested against Jim’s as they groaned and moaned into each other.

As much as Jim loved the rougher side of sex, this, this was always welcome. Just going slow and basking in each other. He mewled as Selek slid a hand threw his hair.  

“Thank you, Jim,” he sighed then kissed Jim. Jim kissed back, enjoy the dancing of tongues. It was different from his Spock but not so much so. A little thought popped up in the back of his mind…maybe…maybe they could do this again.

Selek circled his hips, rocking steadily in and out of Jim’s tight, warmth.

Jim tightened his legs around Selek, encouraging the Vulcan to go a bit faster and deeper. He broke the kiss and bared his neck to Selek. Selek mouthed along his jugular and nipped at him. He gradually thrust harder and faster as the pleasure started to mount in them both.

“I…I must…Jim…” Selek groaned.

“Go for it…I want it.” He did want it. They could make love properly another time. Selek needed to completely satiate his fever.

Jim slid a hand between them and gripped his cock, pulling it in time with the Vulcan’s thrusts. When he felt the familiar knot starting to grow and stretch him, Jim came with a cry, spurting up his and Selek’s stomach. His internal muscles clenching around Selek and the knot. The Vulcan grunted, his hips stuttering a bit.

Jim felt the knot swelling more, catching on his rim as it went in and out until it was finally too big and just barely popped in. Selek ground against him then stilled as the pulse of seed started to fill Jim. His body sagged over Jim and buried his face into Jim’s neck.

“Fuck.” Jim held onto the Vulcan, both shuddering and shaking. Jim rubbed his hands along the elder’s back, holding him and kissing the side of his face.

When Jim felt Selek’s cock twitch a final time, the Vulcan finally relaxed. He nuzzled against him then slowly pushed himself up onto his forearms.

“My apologies once more, Jim. You are…intoxicating.”

Jim smiled up at him and placed his hands to the Vulcan’s cheeks. “Yeah, I know.” He pulled Selek down for quick kiss. When they parted, Jim asked. “Knots.”

“A left-over biological feature from our primal ancestry.”

“How long until that goes down?”

“Several moments, Jim. It would’ve been better to take you on your stomach so we could be tied together on our sides more comfortably.”

Jim adjusted himself under Selek, gasped at the tug of the knot. “Nah, its fine. How’s New Vulcan treating you?”

Selek shook his head then relayed what he had been up to.

When several minutes had passed, the knot subsided enough for Selek to slip out. The older Spock rolled onto his back bside him. Jim turned and cuddled against him.

“I wouldn’t be opposed to doing this again.”

“Pon Farr occurs every even years.”

Jim played with Selek’s chest hair. “Not what I meant.”

Selek kissed his forehead. “And how would my counter part feel about such a thing?”

“I told you. Spock and I are open about things, about our relationship. Usually we are together when we are open but, since its you. I don’t think he’d mind. I don’t think he’d want to join. Although…”

“I have no desire to lay with my counterpart sexually, even if you were in the middle.”

Jim chuckled. “Fair enough.”

The door to the room slid open. They lifted their heads and found the Vulcan from before standing in the doorway.

“We observed your Pon Farr has concluded,” she said. “

Jim blinked and then noticed the camera in the corner of the room. He huffed then gingerly sat up. “I never caught your name.”

“T’Zora.”

“Jim,” he said, giving her a little wave. “A better heads up on the knotting would’ve been nice.”

Her slanted brow went up.

“How long have we been in here?” Jim asked.

“Five point one four hours.”

“Fuck.” I thought it was longer than that. Jeez.

“Indeed,” Selek agreed. “Some can go days with their mate while in fever.”

Days? Glad these guys just need several hours. Although several days just being fucked did sound nice.

“Sybok is close to phase three. You will have three hours to shower, see the medic, and rest before you will be needed again.”

“Great. Can I see my Spock?”

“No,” she said tersely.

“Fine.”

Jim and Selek helped each other up and out of the room. They showered together, with Selek thoroughly making sure Jim was squeaky clean. After the bath, Selek had to depart. They shared an embrace and quick kiss. Selek wished him well with Sybok before leaving Jim.

The medic showed up right after Selek left and led Jim into another room. Up on a biobed with his feet in stirrups, Jim was given another hypo before being poked and probed to make sure there was no tearing.

“Come here often?” Jim asked the medic.

“Silence is acceptable, Captain.”

“Usually when someone’s got a finger up my ass, they want me to be anything but silent.”

The finger was removed only for the medic to grab a long, thin wand. Jim swallowed.

“Silence is wonderful actually,” Jim said.

“The regenerator will heal any small tears or fissures as well as sooth the muscle.”

“Okay but…hello!” The wand was none to gently slid in him. All the way until Jim arched and gasped as it was pressed beyond a reasonable point. “Nngh.”

“It will only take a moment.” The medic stood and walked from him.

“Sadist.” Jim hissed. I like him.

Afterwards, Jim was brought to another room. Inside reminded Jim of a hotel room with just a double bed and a bathroom. Jim plopped down onto the soft, fluffy comforter.

“One down, four to go.”

Chapter 3: Sybok

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

After resting, Jim was brought back to the same room as before. This time, it had a hint of a sterile smell, one that Jim associated with medical bay. He saw the mess from his and Selek’s time had been cleaned up from the floor. The mattress in the corner had new blankets on top of it.

T’Zora was there waiting but the bench.  “The room was cleaned and sanitized. Vulcans in fever do not care to smell others.”

“No, right, yeah, makes since.” Jim walked to the breeding bench and took his robe off, handing it to her again. Jim stepped closer and knelt over the device. He slicked little Jim back into the cocksleeve then climbed on, spreading, and putting his arms and legs back into place.

T’Zora walked around him and used restraints to secure him to the bench. She gave him another hypo and even squirted some lubricant down his crack. She then stood in front of him and held a something to his face. Jim jerked his head back and eyed it.

“What?”

“Sybok will use your mouth as well. This is to help.”

“A mouth spreader?” Jim shook his head. “No, thanks, I can suck cock just fine without one.”

T’Zora’s brow went up again. It was cute on Spock, but this lady was just annoying. “Very well. It was to help.” She walked away and out the door.

Jim stared ahead at the padded wall. Lil Cap’n Kirk was out of commission for a moment but still appreciated the sleeve. Jim tried at the restraints but once again they held him well.

The sliding door slid open behind him. It closed a moment later and footsteps came closer. Jim didn’t look. He felt, though, two large hands slap down onto his cheeks.

“Fuck,” Jim gasped.

A low growl came from the new Vulcan in the room. The hands kneaded his flesh and spread his cheeks. Two thumbs slid along his crack, smearing out the lube T’Zora had dropped on him. The thumbs came to quivering entrance and rubbed circles.

Sybok growled again as the muscle clenched and unclenched for him. Both thumbs slid inside and spread his rim.

“Nngn,” Jim mewled. Straight to the point.  

Just as quickly as the thumbs appeared, they disappeared and Sybok’s hands slid away completely. Jim lifted his head and suddenly Sybok was before him.

“Hello. I’m Jim.”

Sybok was not built like Spock, no. He was a little taller and stockier with a neatly trimmed beard and messy hair. Bear-ish, Jim figured. His dark eyes, blown wide with fever stared down at him. Jim swallowed as he took in the naked Vulcan. His cock was just as large as both Spocks, but a tad shorter and more girthier. It was going to fill him good.

Sybok growled and grabbed the top of Jim’s blonde hair, yanking his head up and shuffling closer. Jim, on instinct, opened his mouth. Sybok used his other hand to grip his base, aligning his member with Jim’s mouth and shoving in.

Jim closed his eyes and gagged slightly as Sybok bottomed out. Jim’s face smashed against his bush. His mouth strained around the hot dick. Jim silently thanked his non-existent gag reflex as he felt the head of Sybok’s cock nudge at the back of his throat.

Maybe the spreader would’ve been nice, Jim wondered.

Sybok grunted and then started pumping his hips. Jim hallowed his cheeks and rubbed his tongue along the prominent vein underneath. Sybok gripped his hair tighter. He started to thrust roughly into Jim’s throat. Jim’s eyes watered and it was all he could do to breathe through his nostrils when he was able to.

Sybok tilted Jim’s head back and adjusted himself closer. His cock plunging in and out. His thrust becoming slightly erratic.

Jim had been face fucked many times before. Sybok took the cake. The roughest he’d had.  There was no time to get Jim used to him or his girth. His throat convulsed as Sybok pushed deeper. He couldn’t help but whimper around the gift. Tears prickling at his eyes as saliva dripped around the thickness pumping into him. He tried to be a good hole. He sucked as best as he could and earned low groans from the Vulcan but in the end that wasn’t what Sybok was interested in. He needed a warm hole and that’s what Jim was.

Soon, Jim felt what he’d felt with Selek and panicked. He tried squirming but couldn’t move. Sybok held him tighter—held him in place while his knot started to grow and knock against Jim’s lips at every thrust.

His jaw ached. The knot forced his mouth open wider and wider as it continuously entered him. He breathed harshly through his nose as Sybok pushed in, not caring for Jim’s comfort. Jim bucked against the restraints as the large knot slipped past his lips one last time and locked behind his teeth.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!

Sybok groaned and tried to pull out but stopped at Jim’s high pinched whining. His movements turned to shallow rocking. Both hands slid through Jim’s hair, holding him still as Jim felt the cock start to twitch, the tip just past his uvula and down his throat.

Jim braced himself and started swallowing as soon as the first burst of cum filled his mouth. He squeezed his wet eyes closed. His throat spasmed, wanting the cock out, but that wasn’t going to happen. He swallowed and swallowed but soon his throat just relaxed the continuous stream of seed just slid down his throat. Jim whimpered. His mouth sore and stretched too wide. The numbing stuff definitely didn’t help him here.

Sybok let out a long, low growl. His hips stopped moving and he sat there, buried in Jim’s cavern. One hand left Jim’s head and smoothed down his back, petting him.

Jim didn’t know how long the Vulcan came but it wasn’t soon enough. The knot stayed swollen for some afterwards before finally shrinking enough. Jim whined around it.

Out out out!

Sybok grunted, patted his head then eased out. Whatever seed was left, Jim spit out onto the floor and went into a coughing fit.

Next time, mouth spreader. Or maybe a gag so he doesn’t do this next time. Will there be a next time?

Sybok moved away and back to behind Jim. Jim hung his head and waited for Sybok to continue.

The Vulcan’s larges hands came down and slapped his cheeks just as he did before. Jim let out a surprised cry. A pleased rumbling sound came from Sybok.

He’s gonna be rough, Jim figured. The hands giggled his firm globes then spread him. Two thumbs slid around his slick hole again. Jim did like having his ass played with. Lil Cap’n, recovered from Selek, perked up and hardened in the cock sleeve. Jim moaned at the tightness around him and at Sybok pressing both thumbs in.

“Oh.”

Another pleased rumble and then the thumbs spread. Jim tensed up and let out another noise. The thumbs went as deep as the could before retreating.

The Vulcan didn’t waste any time with more prepping. Jim felt one hand slid to his hip and held him as the other, Jim figured, was on his cock. It slid along Jim’s ass.

Here we go again. Jim closed his eyes and braced himself.

Sybok’s cock entered him, moving slow, inching his thick cock into Jim’s ready hole. The slow drag felt wonderful, and Jim couldn't help but moan.

Maybe not so rough, Jim hoped. Nice and slow but good.

Sybok bottomed out and paused there, his pelvis and thick bush nestled against Jim’s plump bottom. Jim clenched around him and whined. He was definitely thicker than Spock and Selek. Jim was able to wiggle his hips just a little bit, pulling a growl out of Sybok. The Vulcan pulled roughly out of Jim who grunted and hissed at the dull pain. The cock was rammed back and Sybok started roughly fucking into Jim’s body.

“Oh…ah…fuck…mhmm.” Jim bit his bottom lip and keened. It hurt, but in the good way Jim always enjoyed. He was rougher than Selek. His fingers and nails digging into his skin. The Vulcan showed no sign of stopping or easy up. The bench creaked and groaned under the momentum.

Jim panted and moaned loudly as Sybok continued using him, his thrusts rough and borderline brutal. The padded room filled with sounds of Jim’s constant noises of pleasure and the wet slapping of skin against skin. He just knew his ass would be red after this, especially is Sybok continued this momentum the rest of their time together.

Sybok growled loudly. One of his hands left his hip and grabbed a fistful of hair. Jim screamed as his head was pulled back.

“Nngn, fuck yes,” Jim whined. His own cock rubbing in the sleeve and leaking under those blows of the blood fevered Vulcan pumping into him. Spock’s brother knew how to fuck.

Another growl from the Vulcan and the swell of his knot started to form. Jim’s body thrummed, overwhelmed by the alpha rutting into him. He felt so full, so used. He whimpered and whined as every thrust sent spikes of aching pleasure through his body.

Jim whimpered as he felt Sybok’s knot, now bigger, trying to push through the tight ring of muscles. His toes curled as he his body stretched wide around it, let it in. It was bigger than Selek’s. Jim’s fists clenched tight as the Vulcan pushed and pulled, his rim catching and dragging on the knot until it finally it was too big to pull back out.

Sybok tried though and Jim screamed. The Vulcan got the picture quickly and instead thrust forward, pressing it in as deep as he could. Jim whined at the pressure it caused in him and against his prostate. Pleasure rippled through Jim, his body shaking and clenching around Sybok’s knot. It was too much. His seed spurted out and onto the floor like before.

Sybok growled and shot his load in him.

Panting, Jim went limp. Sybok released his hair and petted him. Jim head lobbed forward. He stared at the floor while the Vulcan shallowly pumped into him as best as he could while knotted to him.

Sybok adjusted himself, the knot tugging and causing Jim to weakly mewl in protest. Sybok didn’t care, just as Selek hadn’t while he was in the fever. He laid over Jim just as Selek had and nuzzled into his neck, softly biting at the juncture. His chest rumbled against Jim’s back.

Jim closed his eyes and passed out.


Sybok, much younger than Selek, used him more while Jim went in and out of consciousness. Every so often, an orgasm would be ripped from him but for the most part he was just used for Sybok’s pleasure.

Jim came back to the land of the conscious, after passing out for the fourth…or maybe fifth time, to someone taking the restraints away.

The weight of a heavy Vulcan was gone from him. His ass was empty of cock and seed leaked out of him. Jim slowly opened his eyes and turned his head to the side.

Sybok smiled down at him. “Hello, mate of my brother.”

Jim blinked. “Hello.”

Sybok finished taking the restraints off them carefully helped Jim up. Jim hissed as his spent member pulled free from the sleeve. On his feet, Jim swayed. Sybok caught him and supported him with an arm around his waist.

“I got you, Captain.”

“Jim.”

“Jim.”

“Legs are jelly,” Jim said.

“Understandable. You have been fastened to the breeding bench for several hours.”

Jim snorted. “And fucked by a hung Vulcan in a mating fever.”

Sybok laughed and nodded. “Yes, indeed. I do apologize for my roughness.” Sybok walked them over the mattress and gently lowered Jim down onto his back. “But thank you for seeing me through my time. I normally have a companion, but alas, not this time.”

Jim rubbed his hands over his face, wiping off sweat and dried tears. “Not a problem. My ass is here for the House of Surak.”

“Again, thank you.” Sybok knelt over Jim. “You were with my brother’s counterpart earlier.”

“I was.” Jim laid his arms above his head, stretching out. “I know you need one more time with me.”

“I do, but I will make it pleasurable for the both of us.”

Jim shook his head. “You don’t have to. I’m spent, actually.”

“Oh, I don’t think so. I am well for now. I have time to take care of you.”

“Really, its fine,” Jim insisted, although the thought of being taken care of sounded nice.

Sybok smirked and shook his head back at Jim. “Just relax and let me, blonde one.”

Jim bit his bottom lip and reluctantly nodded.

Sybok's hand caressed his stomach, his fingers tracing the quivering muscles, before moving up to his chest, brushing over his nipples.

Oh, that is very nice, Jim closed his eyes and exhaled. His nipples instantly hardened. Sybok rubbed and teased them causing Jim to moan. He felt himself becoming interested again, his cock twitching as blood rushed down to it.

“Feel good, Jim?”

“Yes,” Jim moaned again. It tapered off into a high wine when Sybok's mouth latched onto one of his hard nipples. “Oh, yes.”

Sybok suckled at the nub, rolling the other between his fingers. When Jim was panting and both nubs harder and bruised, Sybok kissed down his stomach. His tongue dipped into his navel and then down toward his hips.

“Do you like annilingus, my temporary lover?” Sybok asked before licking up Jim’s shaft.

Jim eyes shot open. He nodded frantically against the bedding. “Y…yes.”

“Good, I love eating out.” Sybok gave him a sly smile before dropping his head down to suck Jim's cock into his mouth. Jim bucked up from the mattress and cried out. The Vulcan swallowed his cock down until he felt his head brush the back of Sybok's throat.

“Fuck.”

Sybok hummed around him then eased two fingers into his slick hole. They found his prostate quickly and played mercilessly rubbing and rubbing until Jim was shaking. Sybok gave him one more long suck up his cock before popping off. His large hands lifted Jim’s legs up, spreading them in a V, and putting him on display.  

Jim threw his head back when the Vulcan’s head ducked down. Hot breath ghosted along his balls and perineum.

“Fuck,” Jim gasped, his whole body thrumming as Sybok's tongue lapped at his asshole. The rough tongue circled his puffy, quivering entrance then slid inside him. Jim mewed at the sensation, as he always did. He arched his ass down against the man's face wantonly. His eyes rolled back while the Vulcan ate him out, his tongue quickly thrusting in and out of Jim's body, his lips moving across his skin like he was kissing his ass and loving every second of it. His large hands squeezed the back of Jim’s thighs were he had Jim still spread open for him.

Jim bowed his back and gripped the bedding until his knuckles where white. Sybok was unbelievable with his mouth.

Jim panted and moaned, chest rising and falling as he edged closer and closer to bliss. He let go of the bedding with one hand and grabbed himself. His thigh muscles tightened, arching up and wanting more of Sybok's prodding, slick tongue and Sybok gave it to him. Jim wailed desperately. He stroked himself fast and firm until his orgasm was wrung out of him. His release streaked up his chest as the Vulcan’s tongue continued its torment inside him for a moment longer.

When Sybok finally pulled away, he let Jim’s legs drop to the mattress. Jim looked at him with hooded eyes. Sybok smirked and whipped his met mouth off with the back of his hand.

“I get why my brother is so enthralled by you,” Sybok said. “You are exquisite.”

“He…” Jim licked his lips. “likes me for more than just my body.”

“I am sure but damn.” Sybok patted Jim’s stomach. “it’s a hell of a body and the noises you make, I could get used to listening to.”

Jim blushed and looked away. Sybok chuckled and then eased Jim over onto his stomach. He grabbed a pillow and Jim helped him put it under his hips, so it elevated his behind. Jim didn’t have the energy to hold himself up on his knees.

“May I?” Sybok asked even though he was already palming Jim’s cheeks.

Jim nodded.

“Thank you.”

The mattress moved under him as Sybok got closer. Jim closed his eyes as he was slowly entered for that…well, he’d lost track of that a while back. Sybok bottomed out with a grunt before pulling back out and thrusting back in. Jim relaxed onto the mattress and took it. Sybok draped over his back and steadily pumped into him harder and harder. His breath hot against Jim’s neck. As much as the ridges rubbed his prostate, Jim couldn’t get it up anymore. He shook through a dry orgasm when Sybok’s knot grew too big and finally caught inside him.

Jim groaned as he felt the Vulcan’s seed fill him again. Sybok nipped at his neck and laid still on top of him. Jim was glad he rested his weight on his elbows beside Jim’s shoulders.

“’m glad I can’t get pregnant,” Jim breathed.

Sybok chuckled into his neck. “Not this time at least. There are ways.”

“No thanks.”

“I heard you died.”

“Eh, sort of,” Jim replied. “Nearly dead.”

“I am sorry you were nearly dead.”

“Thanks.”

“How long have you and my brother been fucking?”

“We are dating.” Jim chuckled. “But a few years now. We got together shortly after my sort of death but before the start of our five-year mission.”

Sybok hummed then circled his hips. Jim tensed up and mewled.

“Love that noise.”

“Thanks. Spock does too.” Jim looked over his shoulder. “How long has it been since you two saw each other?”

“I left Vulcan permanently when I was twenty. Spock was eight. Father and I don’t see eye to eye about things. Amanda was lovely. She always made me laugh.”

“I’ve heard many good things about her. I’m sorry she’s done.”

“We all are.”

Jim nodded. “Did you and Spock get along.”

Sybok let out a short chortle. “A bit. Being twelve years a part, our relationship wasn’t the closest. I was also devilish in my youth. I think I left him in the park once when he was three. There was a skirt I wanted to chase, and Spock didn’t want to stop swinging.”

“I’m glad he wasn’t kidnapped.”

“Kidnapping is illogical,” Sybok said. “And you know Spock. Whoever took him would’ve immediately brought him back.”

Jim laughed. “God, you’re right. They would’ve. He was taken a few months ago on a mission. Him and his science team. After an hour, the negotiators were like ‘fuck you Starfleet and take the pointy eared one back’. Apparently he kept reciting Federation and Starfleet codes at them until they got fed up.”

“That sounds like my brother. Cute but annoying as hell.”

“Yep. I love him, though.”

“I am glad to hear that. I always figured he’d find a nice human to accept him. A Vulcan mate just wouldn’t’ve have done it for him.”

“Yeah. Got any embarrassing stories?”

“I have many, Jim. Let's see...where to start...”


Sybok’s knot lasted a bit longer than Selek’s but after a while it subsided, and the Vulcan pulled out of him and laid beside him. Jim didn’t feel the need to cuddle him like he did with Selek. He was just Spock’s brother he’d had sex with. Jim didn’t feel the pull for closeness and Sybok didn’t seem to feel it either.

He did lean a few things about Spock to tease him about later.

The quiet bliss of just quietly laying together was soon interrupted with the door sliding open and the familiar voice of T’Zora followed.  

“We noticed you were…”

“Yeah, yeah,” Jim interrupted. He sat up and nodded at her. “Shower, medic, rest, back to bench.”


Up on a biobed with his feet in stirrups, Jim was once more being poked and probed.

“Come here often?” Jim couldn’t resist as it was the same medic as before.

Said medic stood and grabbed the long, thin wand.

“Dinner first would be nice,” Jim teased.

 The medic quired a brow up before sliding the want swiftly into him. All the way until Jim arched and gasped as it was pressed deeper than before “Nngh. Fuck.”

“It will only take a moment.” The medic stood between his legs this time instead of walking away. Eyes staring down at Jim’s bottom.

“Can I get the name of my sadist?”

“Tasav.”

“Tasav the sadist.”

Tasav grabbed the end of the wand sticking out of Jim and gave it a wiggle. Jim curled his toes and bit his bottom lip to keep from mewling.

"It was out of place."

"Uh-huh," Jim moaned. "Sure."

Definitely need to see about a threesome with him after all of this is done.

Notes:

Comments and kudos are most appreciated!

Chapter 4: Sopek

Notes:

Spock's uncle this chapter. Sarek next chapter. I originally had that switched around but after rereading what I'd written, Sopek needed to come first. Snort. Come first LOL

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Jim cuddled a pillow in the resting room. He laid on his side and stared at the wall across from him. There was a television screen but no remote to access it. Jim didn’t care. He was never a huge fan of shows, preferring books instead.

The lights were dimmed low. He had them completely off when he first came back from the medic. He slept for a while, his body wrung out from the fuck fest he was undertaking.

Two down, three to go. I hope Spock is doing okay.

Jim had arranged for the Enterprise to stay in orbit for two weeks above New Vulcan. One, to give him and Spock a chance to rest after the crazy mating time and bonding and two, to give his crew some time to rest as well. New Vulcan was still developing the new planet. It had done a lot of work but still had so much to do. They had a few tourist spots that Jim pointed out to his crew as well as some beaches and lakes.

He knew the crew was in good hands under Sulu’s leadership. Sulu had proven to be a great captain when Jim had put him in charge back during the Khan fiasco.

“Do not test me,” Jim repeated what Sulu had said. He snorted. “Man, that’s a good line.”

“Is it normal for humans to talk to themselves?”

“Gah!” Jim jumped and rolled out of the bed, ready for a fight, only to see T’Zora standing there.

She stared at his raised fists. “I assure you; you would lose.”

“I wouldn’t.”

“I have mastered two lethal forms of martial arts under a renowned master. You would lose.”

Jim relaxed and stood up straight. “Well, we’ll have to spar one day when this is over.”

“If you wish,” she said simply. “It is time for Sopek. Follow me.”


She hit him with a few more hypos when he was back in the room and strapped to the breeding bench. Jim hung his head and relaxed as best as he could after she had left.

I wonder if we can get something like this back on the ship? Jim wondered, looking at what he could of the bench. He knew there were shops that sold smaller ones. They could always just get some restraints and rig them to the desk in Jim or Spock’s room, but it just wouldn’t be the same.

Probably wouldn’t be able to hide it well. Then if we had guests, they’d ask about it. Could throw a blanket over it and pretend it’s some type of Vulcan athletic equipment. One does work up a sweat using it. Or being used on it.

Jim laughed to himself at the thought.

Nah, we’ll just leave these to the clubs. The very, very fun clubs. Oh, like the last time at the club.

Jim thought back to several months prior when he and Spock had some shore leave on Risa. They found a new pleasure club. It was discreet and private. They paid a lot for a weekend guest pass. The Friday night they went, they had a pass-n-play night.  

Closing his eyes, Jim remembered how Spock had clasped a collar around his neck and a blind fold over his eyes. He’d been paraded around the dark club naked. Spock let others give him little swaps with their hands or paddles.

Lil Cap’n perked up, swelling in the cocksleave. Jim moaned and wiggled on the bench. He could only give tiny thrusts into the sleeve, offering a little bit of pleasure for Jim.

That night had been mind-blowing. Blindfolded and passed around. Sucking cock after cock, being fucked over and over all while Spock whispered what a good boy he was.

“Fuck,” Jim moaned again. He was a good boy. Most of the time. Bratty the rest.

Afterwards, back at their hotel, Spock had played him out on the bed and worshiped him. They went back the next night and took a private room with another couple to play with.

Wonder when we can go back? Jim thought.

The sliding door swished open behind him. It closed a moment later and footsteps came closer. Jim looked back as best as he could. He’d never met Spock’s uncle and wanted to know what he looked like. Dark eyes were glued to Jim’s body as the older Vulcan moved closer. He resembled Sarek and appeared to be a few years younger. Shorter and thinner, as well.

“Hi, I’m…okay, yep, just…unf…get going then.”

Sopek was eager, like the others. His hands spread Jim’s cheeks and fingers propped his entrance. The Vulcan shuffled closer. His engorged member slid along his crack before finding purchase to slowly enter him.

Jim felt the first slick press of Sopek’s dick against his backside. Sopek rutted against his ass a few times, missing each time. He growled and adjusted himself over Jim, finally hitting his mark. His cock nudged against Jim’s entrance, pushing until the head popped in.

“Oh,” Jim moaned as he was spread apart once again but Vulcan cock. Sopek growled deep and low when he bottomed out. He wasn’t as thick as Selek and Sybok but boy was he long. At least an inch longer than the previous House of Surak members. The head lodging in him deep.

“Fuck.”

Sopek let out a long, relieved moan.

“Me too,” Jim sighed.

Sopek wasted no time, just like the others. He started pumping his hips, thrusts rocking Jim and the bench.

Jim hung his head and watched the metal legs of the bench strain against the bolts keeping them down. He clenched his fists. His body thrummed in pleasure when Sopek shifted and began hitting his prostate dead on with every thrust.

“Oh yes,” Jim gasped.

Sopek growled again. He gripped Jim’s hips tighter, snapped his hips forward, jackhammering into Jim in earnest. Jim mewled and moaned, mouth refusing to shut as the Vulcan had his way with him. All he could do was take it.

“Yes,” Jim moaned loudly. Lil Cap’n rocked in back and forth in the cock sleeve. Jim almost wished he could touch himself but no, he didn’t want to. He liked finishing untouched; finishing at the mercy of whoever was fucking him.

Jim felt himself close to climax. He mewled as the thrusts became more and more erratic. The knot starting swell and catch. When it was finally too big and lodged into him, Jim came with a shout.

Sopek still and growled, hands bruising against Jim’s hips. Jim felt the burst of cool seed start to fill his channel. He sighed and closed his eyes. Sopek bent back over Jim, making himself flush against his back.  He nipped hard at the side of Jim’s neck.

“Nice to meet you, too,” Jim said.  

Sopek’s chest rumbled in response.


Jim opened his eyes later. A few hours? Several? He didn’t know. He’d been awake, then asleep, then awake, then passed out. Sopek just kept going and going, like the others had.

Now, he laid over Jim’s back, nuzzling against his neck. His chest rumbled against Jim. His knot was almost deflated enough to slip out.

“Still out it?” Jim asked, expecting silence.

“No.”

Jim blinked. “Um…okay.”

“You have a pleasing body. I couldn’t help but continue touching. I apologize.”

“Oh, no, its fine,” Jim replied. “Been touched many times. Doesn’t bother me.”

Sopek shifted above him, resting his weight on his forearms beside Jim’s arm’s instead on top of Jim. “Fine has variable definitions.”

Jim snorted. “You Vulcans and that phrase.”

Sopek moved again, the knot pulling and causing Jim to whine as it slipped out completely followed by the rest of Sopek’s member. Jim’s ass twitched and quivered at the emptiness. He felt Sopek’s seed slowly seeped out of him.

“God,” Jim sighed. “I’m just a cum dump to you guys, aren’t I?”

“Pon Farr’s main purpose is procreation,” Sopek said. “So yes.”

Chuckling, Jim nodded his head as best as he could. Sopek moved off of him and started undoing the restraints.

Jim stood up and stretched his arms. He turned and slowly walked to the mattress with Sopek close behind. Once at the mattress, Jim plopped down onto his back.

Sopek sat on his knees beside him.

“Hi.”

Sopek offered a Vulcan salute. “Greetings. I am Sopek. Younger brother of Sarek. Uncle of Spock.”

“Jim. Spock’s boyfriend. Captain of the Enterprise. Cum dump.”

Sopek’s dark eyes twinkled in amusement. The bear hint of a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. “It is nice to meet you, Jim.”

“Likewise.” Jim glanced down Sopek’s body to his member still standing up. “So are all Vulcans well-endowed or is just your family?”

Sopek looked down at himself and arched a brow. “I have not given the size of my penis much thought.” He shrugged and lifted his head to meet Jim’s eyes. “My mate is satisfied with mine and I with his.”

“Oh, you have a husband?” Jim asked, brows raising in slight surprise.

“Salvir. We have been bonded for forty-two years.”

“Congrats. Kids?”

“Two. They are off planet studying.”

“That’s nice.” Jim smiled at Sopek. “Um…if you want to just go ahead…you know.” Jim spread his legs. “That’s fine.”

“Would you like to fuck me?” Sopek asked.

Blue eyes widened. “What?”

“I am fine at this moment and do not need to be in you just yet. Would you care to fuck me? Salvir and I switch. I find bottoming just as pleasurable as topping.”

Jim sat up on his elbows. “I…”

“Or do you exclusively prefer to bottom?”

“No…I…I like both just fine. I mean, yeah, I am way more of a bottom than a top. I’m submissive. Bratty sub. Spock and I…well…he’s mostly on top but when we…” Jim licked his lips and nervously chuckled. “I am saying a hell of a lot more than you need to know.”

“You are but I do not mind. What is said in this room will stay here. My mate and I have a swing in our room. It is quite fun.”

“Swings are definitely fun,” Jim replied. “Why…why isn’t he here with you? T’Pau said he was ill.”

Sopek nodded. “We are not young. I am 83 and he…”

“Seriously?” Jim blurted out and asked.

“Yes. Vulcans age differently than humans. My elder brother Sarek is 97.”

“Fuck.”

Sopek nodded. “As I was saying. I am 83. Salvir is 80. Last month a type of influenza spread through New Vulcan. Most recovered. My Salvir became very ill and is just now starting to feel better. My time would have put too much stress on him. I tried to find a surrogate but then you and Spock arrived.”

“And here I am being shared,” Jim finished.

“I do apologize if…”

“No, no, no.” Jim sat up, ignoring the little ache in his backside. He patted Sopek’s thigh. “I’m good. I like being helpful and…well…if things are being kept in this room…and I’ve already said this to Selek…Spock and I…are open-ish.”

“Open-ish?”

Jim shrugged. “We love each other. He’s my everything and I’m his everything. Its…we’re emotionally monogamous but sexually promiscuous. We are with others together, never separate. I don’t go out alone to a bar for a hookup and neither does he. We talk and are open and usually we stick to certain clubs with our openness.”

“Sub clubs?” Sopek asked.

Jim laughed and nodded. “Yeah.”

“Fascinating.”

“Indeed.”

Sopek put his hand on Jim’s upper thigh and squeezed. “I would very much like to ride you, Jim.” His hand slid up and gently grasped Lil Cap’n.

Jim’s mouth opened in a soft moan.

“Are you receptive to that?” His hand slowly worked up and down, thumb gliding along his slick head at each upstroke.

“Uh-uh.”

“Lay back down.”

“Uh-huh.” Jim did as instructed. As soon as his head hit the pillow, Sopek’s mouth was on him. Jim bucked up and keened as the Vulcan sucked him good for a few moments before popping off. “Fuck.”

“Indeed.”

Jim's watched as Sopek straddled his hips and reached behind himself. The Vulcan’s face twisted in concentration and pleasure. “Need some of my fingers?” Jim asked.

“I can manage.”

“Okay.” Jim grabbed Sopek and stroked him while the Vulcan stretched himself open. When Sopek nodded he was ready, Jim let him go and worked his now slick hand over his own member, getting it good and coated.

Sopek shuffled up so he was kneeling over Jim’s cock. Jim held his base while Sopek slowly sunk down on him.

“Good god,” Jim groaned. He removed his hand and gripped Sopek’s hip when the Vulcan sat down fully until they were flush together. Jim couldn’t help but buck up slightly. Sopek was nice and tight around him. It had been a while since Jim was inside anyone. His cock throbbed, quite happy with the situation.

“You good?” Jim panted out.

“Yes,” Sopek groaned. “You are well endowed yourself.”

Jim chuckled then moaned loudly when Sopek tightened around him. Sopek  started to move on Jim, back and forth, up, and down, before finding a good rhythm for themselves. Jim slid his hands up along Sopek’s sides to his hairy chest. Sopek tossed his head back as Jim pinched his nipples and rubbed the pert nubs.

“You feel so good,” Jim huffed.

“As do you,” Sopek replied.

Jim’s hands dropped down and caressed his hips. Sopek leaned forward, bracing his hands on either side of Jim’s head. He circled his hips and bowed his back, moaning Jim’s name.

“Ah, yes.”

Sopek started moving faster, riding Jim harder, his cock bouncing against his stomach. Jim bucked up and held on tight.

“I’m…I’m close.”

Sopek clenched around him in response. “Come, Jim. I want your seed.”

“Fuck!” Jim’s legs quivered; his body thrummed. The pleasure grew in him. He was getting close. So close. He closed his eyes and bucked up again. He was almost there. Sopek moved faster edging him closer and closer until…

“Sopek,” Jim gasped, arching his back and shooting his load into the older Vulcan. “Ah…god…fuck.”

Sopek slowed and road him gently through it. Jim panted and melted into a puddle under Sopek. Sopek stopped then eased off of Jim. Jim watched with hooded eyes as Lil’ Cap’n reappeared from Sopek’s channel and hung limply down.

Sopek spread Jim’s legs apart and stroked his own still hard cock. “I need to…”

“Yeah, I know.” Jim turned over and Sopek put a pillow under him before getting into place. Jim whined when Sopek slowly entered him.

“Oh,” Jim moaned. He gripped the bedding under him and focused on the slide of Sopek’s cock inside him. His own spent member rocked against the pillow. Too spent for another round. It still felt nice, though.

Sopek grabbed his hips, jabbing into him at a steady pace until his knot finally caught, stuck inside him.  Sopek let out a deep groan. He leaned over Jim’s back as Jim felt Sopek coming inside of him.

“Do ya’ll have like an endless supply of semen?” Jim asked.

Sopek slowly and carefully eased them onto their sides. “It seems that way, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah,” Jim sighed. “Did you husband mind that you were going to use your nephew’s mate?”

“He did not. The situation was dire. This is also not my first time using someone other than my mate. Fourteen years ago, he was off planet and unable to return quick enough. It was logical to seek another to lay with.”

“Its cool that you guys…Vulcans…aren’t all that stiff with monogamy. I was scared when Spock asked about my sexual past. He divulged about the clubs I’d gone to—the people I played with. Luckily, he was interested in trying out something new. I was fine with just being with him and only him.”

“Monogamy is the norm with Vulcans but polyamory is not unheard of as is polygamy.”

“Eh, I only want to marry Spock. One day.”

“You will soon.”

“Mm.”  Jim looked at Sopek over his shoulder. “You’re good at riding.”

“I do enjoy it.”

“Same. Gives you some power and control. Power bottom!” Jim punched the air before him than laughed.

“Indeed.”

“So, do you have any embarrassing stories about Spock when he was a kid? I’ve collected a few from Sybok. I want to ammo to tease him with.”

“Unfortunately, I only recall one moment that would be considered embarrassing.”

“Pray tell.”


Sopek’s knot lasted as long as it took to tell the embarrassing story. He pulled out of Jim and laid beside him.  Like Sybok, Jim didn’t feel the need to cuddle him like he did with Selek. He was just Spock’s uncle he’d had sex with. Fun sex. Sopek was nice guy. He wouldn’t mind hanging out with him and his partner for lunch or dinner sometime. No sex, though, just enjoying the company.

“My nephew is lucky to have you,” Sopek said.

“He is,” Jim agreed. “I am too. He’s great.”

“Indeed. Thank you, Jim. For seeing me through my time.

The door slid open and T’Zora entered.

“You’re welcome. Thanks for riding me.”

“It was a pleasure.”

Jim laughed. “Indeed.”


In the locker room, Jim found a hidden hot tub and soaked in it for as long as he could. The warm water eased his overworked muscles. He was about to doze off when T’Zora interrupted his moment of relaxation.

After leaving the locker room, Jim went into the medical room with a smile. Tasav was there waiting. Jim gave him a wink which earned him a brow raise.

Jim laid on the biobed and put his feet up in the stirrups. Tasav sat on a swivel chair between his legs and slipped two lubricated fingers inside him.

“So, what does Tasav mean? James means supplanter or one who follows.”

“Unobtainable fruit,” the Vulcan replied.

“I see that…oh…ah…um…” Jim bit his bottom lip as the fingers, that should’ve been checking for tears and injuries, pressed against his prostate. Lil Cap’n gave a little jerk against his abdomen. “Single?”

Another rub against him then the fingers retreated. “Yes.” Tasav grabbed the long, thin wand.

“Single and ready to mingle?” JIm wiggled his brows at the medic.

Tasav quirked a brow up before sliding the wand swiftly into him until Jim felt Tasav’s hand where he held the base of the wand.

Jim arched and gasped. “I bet you really know your way around with that thing.” His toes curled as Tasav slowly twisted the device. “Ah. Fuck.”

“It is not an instrument that is commonly used.”

“Not a lot of booty hole injuries?”

Tasav pulled the wand out then none to gently pushed it back in. Jim gripped the sides of the bed and let out a gasp.

Tasav let it go and walked away.

I need him and Spock in me sometime before we leave this planet.

Notes:

As always, comments and kudos are most appreciated.
Lets me know you all are enjoying the story! :)

Chapter 5: Sarek

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Jim stared up at the ceiling in the room this time. He’d slept for a while but now he was restless and ready to get back into the room. He was actually enjoying his time helping Spock’s family members. They fucked him senseless, then gave him pleasure, then fucked him again. It was nice and something Jim could definitely get used to doing every seven years, if more than just Spock needed him.

Jim spread his arms out behind him and stretched. He felt no aches or pains from the previous three fucks. Whatever hypos they were giving him worked wonders. Even the magic wand Tasav was fond of shoving in him.

Wonder if Bones has one? Probably shouldn’t ask. Don’t wanna upset Bones. Love him too much and certainly don’t want a lecture.

We’ll just get a toy that looks like it. Yeah. That’ll be fun. Add it to the collection. Maybe a knotting one too? Oh, yes, definitely one of those.

Jim closed his eyes. He hadn’t seen Spock in...well, he didn’t know how long. Hours? Days? There wasn’t a window in the room, so he didn’t even know what time of the day it was.

“Never got that ceremony.” Jim sighed. It wasn’t like Spock proposed or anything. Just said he needed a mate for this crazy mating thing. Marriage and bonding would be nice. Jim wanted to spend the rest of his life with Spock.

It would happen when it happened.

Jim opened his eyes when a knock came at the door. Jim got out of bed and approached, warping the robe around him for some decency that wasn’t necessary. He waved his hand over the sensor by the door. The door slid open revealing T’Zora.

“I did not startle you this time.”

Jim smiled. “No, you didn’t. Thank you.”

She gave a slight bow of her head. “It is Sarek’s time. Follow me.”


“How much does one of these benches cost?” Jim asked as he was strapped back onto the bench.

“It was custom made.”

Jim laughed. “Yeah, I guess you can’t just go to an erotic store and pick one up.”

“Affirmative.”

T’Zora left him alone again. Jim stared at the floor and waited.

A few moments later, he glanced behind him when he heard the door swish opened and his next Vulcan entered. Sarek slowly walked in, hands clasped behind his back. His robe was neat and tied around him tightly. Not loosely like the others. It was almost as if he wasn’t in the throes of a blood fever. The tent in the front of the robe gave away something was amiss.

Sarek’s head turned, and his eyes zeroed in on Jim strapped to the breeding bench. They were so dark.

Jim licked his lips. “Hi, welcome to the breeding room. I’m Jim, your hole for the evening.”

Sarek’s dark eyes narrowed slightly before the Vulcan elegantly stalked over.

“Tea, coffee, an ass to knot?” Jim asked.

Sarek’s nostrils flared. He stood behind Jim, taking him in before taking his hands from around his back. They gently came down onto the small of his back. Jim shivered at the contact. He dropped his head down as Sarek slowly caressed his skin, rubbing little circles along his back and sides.

Sarek’s breathing coming in deep pants. Almost like he was trying to restrain himself.

“Good to see you again.”

Sarek said nothing. They never did when they were like this. Instead, Sarek let out a low growl followed but a grunt when he rocked his covered arousal cock against Jim’s ass. Jim closed his eyes. Sarek felt big like the others.

House of well-endowed Vulcans. Yum.

A hand left Jim’s back for a moment. Jim looked behind him and saw Sarek pulling at the robe until the sash came undone. His cock came into view.

Yum indeed. Fuck.

The slick cock slid between his cheeks and stayed there, rocking for some time before Sarek growled again. It sounded strained to Jim. Sarek rocked harder against him. His fingers dug into Jim’s hips. He kept this up for a few minutes. Grunting, biting back growls, and letting out whining whenever the head slid down and caught Jim’s puckered hole.

Oh, he’s holding back. Can’t have that. “It’s okay,” Jim told him, glancing over his shoulder. “just let go and fuck me. Please.”

Sarek, head hung down, continued rocking and staring down at where his large girth was sliding against Jim. Jim tried to wiggle back but the restraints kept him from moving much more than a teeny wiggle. But it seemed to be enough to coax Sarek into getting to it.

Sarek groaned and adjusted himself behind Jim. Sarek lined up his thick cock and notched it against Jim’s hungry hole.

“Ah, fuck,” Jim gasped.

The Vulcan paused for a moment then pushed forward.

“Yes,” Jim loudly moaned as the entirety of Sarek’s cock filled Jim within seconds.

Sarek bottomed out and stilled. His breathing came in rough pants. Jim felt his hands slowly slide along his flanks, caressing him like he did before. Sarek eased back then rocked forward. He did it again and again, moving almost lazily in Jim.

Jim was always down for some slow lovemaking, but he knew Sarek needed more. He was holding back. Almost afraid to hurt Jim.

Jim gave another little wiggled back when Sarek thrust forward. The Vulcan fingers dug into his sides. Jim mewled. Sarek grunted.

“C’mon, I’m fine,” Jim told him. “Fuck me.” He gave another wiggle.

Sarek gripped him. He unhurriedly pulled out, until just the tip was keeping Jim open for him. Jim figured Sarek was just going to continue holding back but then…

Sarek growled and roughly thrust back in causing Jim’s whole being to tremor in delight. Sarek did it again, pulled out slow and steady then rammed back in, his balls slapping against Jim.

“Ah, yes. Sarek.”

Sarek sped up and soon was pounding into Jim. Jim couldn’t hold back the unrelenting moans that were pouring from his mouth. Sarek, now not holding back, fucked Jim at an unbelievable speed and ferocity.

Jim closed his eyes. The House of Surak weren’t just big boys, they were gods.

If, after all of this, he was thrown into a sex dungeon to be used whenever they wanted, Jim would go happily.

So long Starfleet and Enterprise, hello Vulcan doms.

The tightening in his lower regions warned Jim that he was on the brink of orgasm, and he was pretty sure that Sarek was close to his own as well with how ragged his thrusts were getting.

Jim mewled as he felt Sarek’s growing knot start to catch against his ring. Sarek growled and forced the growing knot further inside of him again and again until the knot was too big.

Sarek ground his hips against Jim, locking himself inside. The knot pressed against his prostate, caused Jim to cum for the umpteenth time. He gasped and shook while Sarek let out a long groan. The Vulcan released deep in him, filling him up.

Jim hung his head and panted. Sarek circled his hips, pulling a whine from Jim. He leaned over Jim, his hairy chest flush to his back. Sarek nipped at his neck and then nuzzled behind his ear.

The Vulcan adjusted himself over Jim. Jim could do nothing to stop him. He could only mewl when the knot pulled during the movement. Sarek, like the others, laid on top of Jim’s back, his legs up and bent, resting against where Jim’s were fastened. Sarek, though, mindful of Jim, kept most of his weight to his forearms.

“Mind if I doze off?”

Sarek’s chest rumbled.

Jim closed his eyes.


Five times.

Five times Sarek had fucked him. Jim remembered each. Sarek tried to hold himself back each time but then would finally let himself go only when Jim begged him to.

After the fifth time, Jim went to la-la land and only returned when Sarek slowly pulled out of him. Jim kept his head down. “Ready for another round already?”

“Not right this moment, James.”

Jim blinked then picked his head up, not expecting Sarek to be talking. “Oh, hey.”

“Hello, James.”

Sarek worked on the fastenings of the bench and released him.

Jim slowly pushed himself up, sitting on the bench with his cock still snug in the sleeve. He closed his eyes and came back to himself.

A hand gently touched the small of his back. “May I help you to the mattress, James?”

Opening his eyes, Jim nodded.

Strong arms came around his waist. Jim bit his bottom lip as the older Vulcan helped him off and to his wobbly feet. They walked slowly together to the mattress. Sarek eased him down onto it before walking away to collect his robe and put it on.

Jim watched him tie the sash around himself, closing the robe. Jim internally laughed at the modesty.

Sarek returned to the mattress and sat down on his knees next to him. Jim stretched out, wincing as his muscles protested. His ass quivered. Seed still slowly seeping out him.

“Thank you for seeing me through this time, James,” Sarek spoke. His eyes trailed over Jim’s body appreciatively.

Jim smiled up at him. “You’re welcome. But its not completely over yet.”

Sarek’s dark eyes looked away, to a spot beside Jim. “It can be over. I can manage without a final coupling. You have done enough.”

Jim pushed up onto his elbows. “Hey.”

Sarek looked back to him.

“I did this with Selek, Sybok, and Sopek,” Jim told him. “Why would I not want to help you? I have done a lot but its not over. Please. Lay with me again.” Jim knocked his leg against Sarek’s.

Sarek slowly raised a hand and placed it on Jim’s bare thigh, giving a firm squeeze. Jim spread his legs a little wider. Sarek took the hint and slid his hand further up and caressed his inner thigh a few inches from Jim’s groin.

“Do you recall the science conference four years ago?” Sarek asked while continuing to caress Jim’s thigh.

Jim bit his bottom lip and nodded.

“I had hoped so. We sat together in the seminar on holographic programming.”

Jim nodded again. He remembered it well. He was crushing hard on Spock at the time who was still with Uhura. In fact, he’d jumped into the holographic seminar to avoid going with the couple to a linguistic anthropology seminar.

Jim had walked into the room, looking for a familiar face half crowded room. When he found none, he went towards the back of the large lecture hall to sit alone and away from everyone else. It seemed Sarek had the same idea as he was the only one in the row. Jim had given him a wave, thinking that would be the end of it but Sarek had waved him over to sit beside him.

“Yeah, I thought…I thought there was a…a moment,” Jim confessed. Their knees had kept knocking together during the seminar until finally their legs just stayed together. Their heads had kept coming close to whisper comments back and forth. Sarek had touched his leg when Jim had made a joke about the presentation.

He thought he’d been reading into it at the time but now, guess not.

Sarek’s hand left his thigh and traced up Jim’s abdomen and chest. “I thought I was having a stimulating conversation with an attractive young man who was receptive to my subtle advances, but then a cantankerous doctor stole your attention away.” His fingers circled around a nipple before pinching lightly.

Jim gasped and pushed his chest out into the contact. Yeah, Bones had interrupted. Fuck, what would’ve happened if he hadn’t?

“Turn over.”

Jim immediately obeyed liked a good submissive. He laid on his stomach and canted his butt up eagerly. He thought he heard a chuckle from Sarek, but he couldn’t be sure.

Sarek lightly patted his left cheek. “Lay down completely, James, and be still.”

Jim obeyed.

Sarek’s hands cupped just under Jim's shoulders first, using a firm pressure as he kneaded the muscles then moved along his upper back with wide, sure, circular strokes.

Jim closed his eyes and went with it. He’d already been ‘taken care of’ by two of Spock’s relatives and his older counterpart. And now his boyfriend’s father.  

Sarek’s firm hands were gentle but strong. Jim relaxed into it, letting out a small moan. He massaged his neck and shoulders before working his way down Jim’s back, pressing, and kneading in certain areas, leaving Jim feeling gooey.

Sarek’s hands briefly left his body before returning at Jim’s calves. Rubbing with the perfect amount of pressure, leaving his legs tingling pleasantly. The hands continued up, working on the back of his thighs. Jim sighed and spread his legs a little more for Sarek. He keened when the hands slid up and cupped just under his ass cheeks. Thumbs slid between his legs, running along his perineum and then up, pressing just in between his crack.

Jim bit back a whine when the hands left him for a moment only to reapply themselves to the base of Jim’s spine. Sarek applied pressure there causing Jim to arch up and let out a low moan. The hands continued to work at the spot, his fingers kneading Jim's tail bone and the area around it.

Jim bit his bottom lip again, trying not to press up into those hands because he shouldn’t be aroused by his boyfriend’s dad. He shouldn’t, but here he was. If Sarek said he was his now, Jim would go along with it. His hands were magic, and Jim didn’t want him to stop. Spock could come visit.

Jim felt like he was melting into the mattress, pleasure shooting up his spine as those fingers worked his muscles.

“You really don’t have to do this,” Jim spoke, glancing over his shoulder to Sarek. “Like, it’s nice but you…oh…ah.”

Sarek’s large hands cupped his ass and began squeezing the firm bubble butt, making Jim bow his back up into the touch.

Jim shifted against the bedding, his cock comfortably pressed against the soft fabric and his stomach. He spread his legs more and shifted his hips up a bit, pressing back into his boyfriend’s father’s touch. Sarek ran this thumb between them once more, sweeping over his quivering wet hole.

“Oh, fuck,” Jim sighed into the pillow he was gripping under his head.

One hand left a cheek to cup and fondle his testicles.

“In my youth,” Sarek spoke, his voice soft and easy. “I had a male lover. We spent a summer experimenting. Teasing each other’s bodies, finding spots that brought forth orgasmic bliss.”

“Mmm,” Jim moaned in response.

The hand left his balls and went back to kneading his ass.

“It was a brief relationship. Duties took us elsewhere. To others. To our…” a pause. “to the loves we were meant to have.”

Jim’s arousal briefly waned. Amanda hung between them unspoken for a beat before Sarek continued. Jim twitched as Sarek's thumb came back between his cheeks and flicked the edge of his rim, smearing his seed around.

“Oh god,” Jim breathed out.

One of his thumbs moved down to brush across his perineum and back down to his balls while he slowly stroked Jim's fluttering opening with the other, circling around the puckered sphincter before directly sweeping over the center. Jim felt a jolt of pleasure go up his spine and he bit his lip, pressing his face down harder into the pillow.

The teasing let up and then there was pressure against his ass. The tip of Sarek’s finger easily dipped inside the slick hole.

Jim mewled as it slid all the way in until he could feel the knuckles of Sarek's other fingers against his skin. Sarek crooked his finger and searched.

Jim jerked and rocked back with a high keen. Sarek had found his spot. The finger wiggled slightly against it then pressed firmly.

“Sarek,” Jim couldn’t help but whimper, his voice breaking as the finger stroked over that place inside him again, massaging the little bundle of sweet pleasure he'd found. “Fuck, yes. Unf.” The finger worked in and out of Jim's body. Jim rolled his hips into the bedding and pushed himself back onto Sarek's finger eagerly.

When Sarek let up a few moments, withdrawing his finger free, and Jim whined. He wanted it back.

“Sarek…”

“Turn over, please,” Sarek said.

Jim almost wanted to say no. His bratty side wanting to come out and play. But this wasn’t Spock. He didn’t know Sarek or his limits. Maybe another time…

“James.”

Jim obeyed, turning over. Sarek pleasuring him, it was almost too much. He could barely look at him. His eyes locked above to the ceiling. His stomach was slick with pre-come that was leaking out from his cock. He gasped when Sarek took it in his hand, stroking him firmly from base to tip. Jim bucked up into his grip.

“Sarek.”

A hand pushed his legs a part then two fingers pressed into him. Jim eyes closed. He bowed his back. There was no pain, only welcome pleasure.

Sarek slid them in deep and crooked them as he’d done before. Jim gripped the sheet under him when Sarek started to continuously rub against the sweet bundle of nerves while stroking him slowly.  His thumb swiping across his leaking head at eat upstroke.

God, he’s good, Jim thought.

Sarek kept it up, adding another finger and spreading them. The hand around him stroking him firmer and faster, bringing Jim closer and closer to the edge.

“Ah, ah, god,” Jim panted and moaned. “Sarek!”

Sarek pushed in deep and tickled his spot with one finger while the other’s spread. Jim cried out and spilled his seed up his chest. Sarek made a little humming noise above him. His hand stroked him through his release, until Jim was spent and panting on the mattress. The fingers in him pushed deeper again, causing Jim to mewl, then slowly eased out.

Jim’s eyes fluttered open. He stared at Sarek still sitting next to him on his knees. Sarek gazed back intently. Jim glanced down and saw lil Sarek was standing tall and proud under the robe, giving it a nice tent.

“C’mon,” Jim said softly.

Sarek shuffled closer and grabbed a pillow. Jim lifted his hips from the mattress so the pillow could be placed under him for easier coupling.

He spread his legs and Sarek got into position between them. Jim watched him untie the sash and let the robe fall open.

Soon Sarek was lining up and the slick head pressed against Jim’s hole. Jim breathed in as Sarek moved forward, the tip popping past the tight ring. Jim closed his eyes again and breathed out.

“I will go slow,” Sarek assured him.

“You don’t have to,” Jim replied, opening his eyes.

But Sarek did. He laid over Jim, resting on his forearms. He rocked forward a few inches before pulling back. He did it again, in then out.

Jim was appreciative that he wasn’t diving completely inside in one do like the others. He said he’d go slow, and he was, working his hips in minute thrusts, each time making his way further inside.

He clenched down around Sarek, mewling when the Vulcan pumped in a little deeper. Jim licked his lips. Sarek’s head was hung down, eyes closed. Jim saw the muscles in his arms flexing as he held himself over Jim.

“You can go harder,” Jim spoke, arms coming up to cups Sarek’s face. “Don’t hold back. I can take it."

Sarek lifted his head and opened his eyes, staring down into Jim’s. Jim saw uncertainty in those deep, dark eyes. It reminded Jim of the first time he and Spock played roughly in bed.

Well, Jim knew how to break that.

Jim batted his eyes and clenched around Sarek. Sarek’s eyes momentarily closed. A deep groan escaped his lips.

“Sarek,” he moaned. “Please fuck me hard. I want you so bad.”

“I am aware,” Sarek growled. He leaned down and kissed Jim’s forehead before withdrawing almost all the way, then unhurriedly thrust back in.

Jim lifted his legs and wrapped them around Sarek. “Sarek!”

Sarek groaned in response. He held himself over Jim as he rutted forward, filling Jim over and over. Locking his ankles around Sarek's back, Jim begged, “Harder, Sarek, c’mon, make me feel it.”

Sarek growled and complied, grinding forward harder and faster making Jim moan and cry with pleasure. Sarek hit the sweet spot inside him, nailing it continuously. Lil’ Cap’n Kirk was back in action and trapped between them.

Jim’s body shook and he couldn't keep the sounds from spilling out, urging Sarek on. “Yeah, just like…ah, fuck, unf.” Jim trailed off as he was reduced to incoherently moaning.

Sarek's cock continued to drive into him, pounding against his prostate until the tell-tale feeling of the knot started to form. Sarek pulled out then, much to Jim’s dismay. He whined and tried to pull Sarek back to him.

“Turn onto your side, please,” Sarek said, his voice a little rough. Jim did and Sarek laid on his side behind him. He slid a hand along the underside of Jim’s thigh and eased it up and out a tad, making it easier for Sarek to thrust back in.

Jim groaned as Sarek quickly got back into the pace he’d been at. The knot swelling more, catching, and pulling against him.

The burn and the fullness of Sarek taking him was maddening. His testicles drew up and Jim grabbed himself, stroking in time as Sarek dragged his hips back and snapped them forward until the knot was too big.

“Sarek!” Jim’s body tensed up and he came again, spurting along his stomach and the bedding.

Sarek huffed against the back of his neck, nuzzling him as he ground his hips closer, lodging his knot as far as he could inside Jim. Sarek groaned against his skin. His cock throbbing inside Jim and unloading his seed.

Jim tilted his head and Sarek gave him a little nip. Jim closed his eyes and laid still to catch his breath.

Sarek adjusted him again, the knot pulling and causing Jim to whimper. Sarek kissed the back of his neck in apology. He pushed the leg of Jim’s he held a little up and then down against the mattress. Sarek’s body followed so they were plastered together, a leg hooked over Jim’s so they could lay tied together comfortably.

Sarek wrapped his arms around Jim’s middle and brushed his nose against Jim’s nape. Jim felt quite comfortable and relaxed, considering everything. He ran a hand along Sarek’s arm around him.

“Where’d you learn to massage like that?”

“When I was in my last years of secondary school, before the VSA, I took lessons in several prospective career fields. It was logical to cultivate multiple options. One was healing with an emphasis on massage therapy.”

“Didn’t think Vulcans were big on massages,” Jim said. “You know, with the touch telepathy thing.”

“There are special gloves Vulcan healers where to conduct physical exams.”

“That makes sense. Why didn’t you go into healing?”

“It was a welcome learning experience and while I have kept up with the last research and studies on massage therapy, my calling was science, technology, and laws.”

“I get it,” Jim replied. “In another life, I’m sure I’d be a librarian or something similar. I always had my head in a book in school. Well, most of the time. Other times I was being a pain in the ass.”

“Yes, my son has mentioned your stubborn nature.”

Jim chuckled. “I bet that was his nice way of saying I’m an illogical little shit.”

“Affirmative.”

“Eh, he can be the same at times.”

“Indeed.” Sarek nuzzled against his neck once more. Jim couldn’t resist barring more of it for him. He felt lips brush against his skin then a small kiss was pressed against him.

“That feels nice,” Jim said softly.

Sarek kissed again and then again, trailing up to his ear and nibbling at the shell. Jim didn’t hesitate to turn his head. His eyes closed as Sarek’s lips pressed against his. Jim moaned, opening his mouth against Sarek’s who dipped his tongue inside.

Fuck, wonder what we would’ve done at the conference.

Sarek bit at his bottom lip a little roughly.

Jim gasped. Like father, like son, he thought.

“To your first thought,” Sarek said breaking the kiss. “I would have done what I did here. Laid you down, caressed your body, then fucked you senseless.”

Jim looked at him with wide eyes. “How’d…”

“Your thoughts are loud and at the forefront of your mind, near the surface where I can just pick them up. I am not actively reaching to reach your thoughts.”

“Oh, yeah, yeah. Totally. Didn’t think you were. Spock says my mind is loud and dynamic all the time. Didn’t think every touch telepath could pick them up.”

“The psi-abilities of the House of Surak are greater than other Vulcans.”

“That’s neat.”

“Indeed. To your other thought, Spock and I share many similar qualities. Lip biting was not one I needed to know.”

Jim turned his head away and laughed. “Sorry. Thoughts pop in my head all the time. Some nice. Some not so nice.” He looked back. “How about we just keep kissing and I’ll think quietly.”

“That is acceptable.”


Several minutes later, Sarek’s knot subsided, and he gently pulled out. His lips also left Jim’s as they hadn’t strayed from leisurely making out for some time. Jim licked his kiss swollen lips. Sarek pulled away completely and laid on his back.

Jim followed, turning over and cuddling against his side just as he’d done with Selek. He rested his head on Sarek’s chest, placing a hand over the Vulcan’s heart.

“This was nice.”

“Indeed.”

“I wouldn’t be opposed to doing this again.”

“I would not be opposed either, James."

Spock. Selek. Sarek. Yep, totally a House of Surak whore now. 

Sarek let out small laugh, no doubt having picked up Jim's though. Jim kissed his chest and smiled.

The door to the room slid open just then. Jim closed his eyes briefly before sitting up and looking at T’Zora who stood in the doorway.

“Spock’s time is close,” she said.

Jim nodded.

Sarek helped Jim up and together they left the room. Jim wanted to pull Sarek into the locker room with him but the older Vulcan merely gave him a kiss to his forehead before departing another way. Jim showered and cleaned up alone and then was back in the medical room, feet up once more with Tasav sitting between them with not one, but two fingers in his ass.

“We really need to stop meeting this way,” Jim said.

“I am a medic,” Tasav twisted his fingers inside Jim.

“Unf,” Jim moaned, pressing down onto them.

“You are a patient.”

The fingers pulled almost out and a third joined them, pumping inside hard.

Jim moaned again and threw his head back.

“Please be silent and still for the examination.”

The fingers went in and out a few times before a fourth was added.

Jim whined and gripped the bed. Fuck…I bet he’s into fisting. I’m not, but fuck.

The fingers spread and when Jim felt a thumb against his rim, he whimpered.

Tasav pulled his fingers free. He grabbed the waiting wand and teased it along Jim’s bottom.

"You do this will all your patients?" Jim asked.

"No."

“You into threesomes?” 

Tasav quirked a brow up before sliding the wand swiftly into him until Jim felt Tasav’s hand where he held the base. Jim arched against the bed and pressed down as Tasav let go then tried pushing it in deeper until Jim’s toes curled as he shook his head.

Tasav stopped and eased some out.

Sadist. I love it. So much. Just not right now.

“Who would engage in the threesome with us?” Tasav asked, his dark eyes meeting Jim's.

“My boyfriend Spock.”

“I will think on it,” he said before walking away to the counter and collecting a PADD.

“Yeah, you think on it,” Jim said. “Because I think the three of us could have some fun.”

So much fun. Vulcans are great.

Notes:

Tasav wasn't in my original draft of this story. He was just a nameless, faceless medic that was supposed to be quickly mentioned and gone just as fast.
I like him now and there may be a seventh chapter with him/Jim/Spock playing :)

Chapter 6: Spock

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Best for last, Jim thought as he waited for T’Zora to come get him. He laid in the nice bed and stared up at the ceiling.

He’d rested as much as he could. Now he was just ready to get going with Spock. His boyfriend. The love of his life.

It was quite titillating to think about what Spock would do to him. Jim had been at the mercy of Spock while strapped to many things before. It was always welcome. So very welcome.

Jim closed his eyes and spread his legs under the soft comforter he’d cocooned under earlier. He rocked his hips up and inched a hand under, towards Lil Cap’n.

He let out a breath as his hand wrapped around his growing arousal.

Maybe Spock would be like the others. Maybe he’d just pounce onto Jim and pound into him without a care in the world.

Or maybe he’d have enough sense to know Jim was his and let him go from the bench so they could each ravage each other.

“Mmm.” Jim stroked himself leisurely. Either way, Jim was excited about it. Biting his bottom lip, his other hand slid into the robe to his chest. He circled a finger around the areola and across the nub until it was good and hard.

Spock. Jim pinched himself and gasped.

Knock knock knock

“Ugh.” Jim let go of himself and plopped his hands down beside him. Just when things were getting good.

Knock knock knock.

“Okay!” Jim snapped. He sat up just as the door opened. T’Zora entered the room without waiting for Jim to get her permission. “Hello.”

She usually had nothing with her when she came to collect him, but this time, she had a garment bag. “James, it is time.”

“Of course.” Jim turned and slid off the bed. He stood and straightened his robe around him as Lil Cap’n hadn’t quite gotten the hint that things weren’t happening right now.

She walked over and laid the bag on the bed. “Disrobe.”

Jim eyed the bag then her.

“Disrobe,” she said again.

Jim shrugged and took off the robe, letting it pool around his ankles. He put his hands on his hips and smiled at her. Lil’ Cap’n was up and proud. “Do you want to sample me now?”

She barely glanced down to his member. “I do not find you attractive.”

Jim let out a shocked gasp and stepped back from the Vulcan. He put a hand over his chest and shook his head. “How dare?”

T’Zora took out an intricately patterned white robe and laid it on the bed. “This is for you. For the bonding ceremony.”

“White? You must know I’m not a virgin? I’ve had four different Vulcan cocks in me the past few days, plus the fingers of a slightly sadistic medic. Also, bonding ceremony?”

“White is traditional.” She took out a few purple pieces as well. “Dress yourself.”

“Bonding ceremony.”

“Spock is waiting. Get dressed now.”

“Fine, fine.” Are all Vulcans so bossy? Jim put on the white robe, loving the soft silky fabric against his skin. He wondered why he was being made to put on a nicer, formal robe, but didn’t ask. At this point, he was just rolling with whatever happened.

She helped wrapped the purple sash around his waist then draped the other long purple piece of fabric around his shoulders.  

From the bag, she then took out two white slippers and had them put them on as well.

“Follow me.”

Jim did. They walked out of the room but instead of going right to the sexy times room, they went left and to another elevator. Jim stayed quiet as they took the elevator down to the first floor. Jim furrowed his brows as they exited the building and walked across a courtyard and into a waiting hovercar.

The car took them out of the city limits and into the New Forge.

The drive wasn’t long. They went off road for a few miles then stopped before a long stone path the led up to a stone temple that looked like it was still being built. Several other cars parked nearby.

Before exiting the car, T’Zora pressed a hypo to his neck. For his breathing, she said. Jim nodded then followed T’Zora out of the car and up the path.

They walked under passageway and around a corridor before stepping out into the open of a round room with no ceiling.

Spock, dressed in black, stood with his back to Jim in the middle of the room. Sarek, Sopek, Selek, Sybok, as well as Bones stood around the circle. A few others were there that Jim didn’t recognize. One was a pretty Vulcan young woman.

T’Pau was standing before Spock facing Jim. She beckoned him over.

“Go,” T’Zora whispered when Jim hesitated. “But do not touch him yet.”

Jim nodded and slowly approached. All eyes glue to him as he walked down the middle of the room. Jim resisted smiling and waving at the Vulcans that had recently fucked him. Probably wasn’t a good time.

When Jim reached Spock, he stopped beside his boyfriend but didn’t touch him. Spock was looking at the floor breathing heavily.

Poor baby. I’m here now.

“Spock,” T’Pau spoke.

Spock didn’t lift his head. He walked around T’Pau to a gong Jim just now noticed. Spock picked up the mallet beside it and banged it three times. He then came back and stood next to Jim, closer this time but still not touching.

“T’Pring step forward,” T’Pau said.

Jim saw movement to the side and turned his head to see the young woman approach. She came to stand on the other side of Spock.

“When thee was seven,” T’Pau continued. “You were bonded to Spock.”

What? Jim’s eyes widened. Am I a side piece?

“Less than a marriage but more than a betrothal. In this way your minds were locked together, so that at the proper time, you would both be drawn to Koon-ut-kal-if-fee together.”

“Yes, Priestess,” T’Pring spoke.

“However, you have chosen another.”

Bitch. Cheating on Spock. I mean…he was cheating on her but still.

“I have, just as Spock has chosen another.”

Because he loves me.

“The challenge was made and Spock, three days ago when he first arrived, declined to fight for you.” T’Pau looked at Jim. “He has chosen another. He has found his t’hy’la.”

T’Pring bowed her head then walked away, back to the Vulcan she’d been standing next to.

“James,” T’Pau said. “You are here because you wish to bond to Spock. To be his mate for the rest of your days.”

“Well, yeah, but Spock never proposed or anything.”

Bones let out a laugh nearby only to quickly shut up with a hand over his mouth. T’Pau narrowed her eyes while some murmuring occurred around them. Jim glanced to Bones and Selek who stood next to him. The older Spock was looked to the ground with a smile.

“Sorry,” Jim said with a grimace, looking back to the matriarch of the family. “I just mean…like, yeah, I love Spock. Obviously. I’m here to be with him and all that. It’s just…” Jim trailed off as Spock beside him slowly went down to one knee. He turned his head slightly towards Jim and threw gritted teeth, asked, “Will…you…bond…”

“Oh, god, yes, Spock, don’t force yourself to,” Jim reached out and barely touched the tips of his fingers to Spock’s head when the Vulcan lunged up and tackled him to the ground.

Spock growled down at him. “Mine.”

Jim was immediately hard.

“Kroykah!”

Several members of the family appeared and pulled Spock off Jim. Sarek held Spock down by his shoulders while Sybok held an arm back. Spock panted and stared heatedly at Jim with practically black eyes.

Bones approached to help but Spock tried to lurch free from his father and brother’s grip.

“Challenger!” Spock snarled.

“Look, do not touch,” Selek told Bones.

Bones backed off and Jim sat up.

“Kneel before me, Jim,” T’Pau told him.

Jim did as he was told.

“Are you agreeing to the bond with Spock?” she asked. “It is permanent. You will be tied to him for the rest of your days. There is no divorce. The bond will only be broken in the event of one of your deaths.”

Jim nodded. “I agree.” He looked to Spock. “I want to be with you forever.”

Spock eyes soften. “T’hy’la.”

“Tee hay la.”

“Bring Spock forward…” She stopped talking as Spock had rocked back, swaying his father and brother from their feet then quickly moved forward and out of their grasp. He crawled to Jim quickly but stopped from tackling him again. Instead, he came to kneel next to Jim.

T’Pau stepped forward. “It is time. In the presence of our clan members, I bond you S’chn T’gai Spock to James Tiberius Kirk. A t’hy’la bond most revered.” Her hands raised towards them.

Jim closed his eyes as he felt her fingertips at his meld points.


The bond formed instantaneously. Like a supernova exploding in his head. He felt Spock everywhere. He felt his mate’s love and devotion and his fever and need for him.

He blacked out at the sheer amount of feels he was feeling. When he came to, he was back on a bench but not in the room he’d been in.

It wasn’t white and sterile feeling but homey. Like a quaint bed and breakfast time of room.

He wasn’t strapped down but when he tried to sit up, hands were on him, pushing on his shoulders, making him stay down.

Jim glanced behind him and found Spock. A naked Spock with a very prominent erection.

Mine. Don’t move. Can’t move. Can’t leave me. Why are you moving? Is there challenger? Spock growled. Mineminemineminemine

“Hey, I’m here,” Jim said softly. “I love you.” I love you. I’m yours.

Mine. T’hy’la. I burn for thee.

Jim could feel it prickling around his nerves. The fever, the need Spock had for him. The hands on him gently kneaded his flesh. Jim relaxed. He knew Spock wouldn’t hurt him. Not unless he wanted him too.

“Hey, honey.”

Ashayam. Spock breathed heavily as his eyes bore into Jim. His chest rumbled in a growly purr. He slid his hands down Jim’s back to his ass. He squeezed the firm, bubbly globes.

Jim moaned. The Vulcan behind him leaned down and kissed just above the swell of Jim’s pert behind before spreading Jim’s cheeks, revealing Jim’s entrance.

“Oh,” Jim sighed as a rough tongue swiped along his hole. Jim’s breath hitched and his hips moved up off the bench, pressing back as best as he could. Spock did it again then circled his tongue around Jim’s puckered hole.

“Spock,” Jim moaned.

Spock licked around Jim’s entrance over and over, getting Jim wet while Jim moaned and mewled. Spock pushed his face closer and jabbed his tongue into Jim, pushing in deeper. He moved it around in Jim’s tight channel then with his mouth, he latched on to the outer rim and sucked.

Jim lurched on the bench, pushing his ass back into the Vulcan’s face. “Fuck, Spock, yes.”

He hadn’t been expecting this. At least not until later. But Jim was definitely not going to complain about getting rimmed. He arched his back again and rocked his hips forward, sliding his cock along the sleeve it was in.

But then, Spock stopped. Jim whined when the Vulcan pulled his mouth away.

“Spock, please…” Jim tried to sit up but was pushed down again.

Spock growled and shuffled closer. Jim relaxed against the bench. His slick cock slid between Jim’s cheeks. Jim bit his bottom lip. The head nudged against Jim’s quivering hole and gently started pressing inside.

The others just took and took, minus Sarek, but for some reason Spock was being gentle. He moved slow, steadily easing himself in.

“Unf…” Jim moaned when Spock finally bottomed out, his hips pressed against Jim’s ass.

Spock stayed still inside him. His hands rubbed along Jim’s hips and waist. Sotightsoniceallmineallminemustbreed

Jim took his arms from the slots they were resting on. He didn’t try to sit up. He knew Spock wouldn’t like it. Instead, he moved his arms and gripped the sides of the bench to use as leverage. He rolled his hips back, grinding against Spock. The thick cock inside rubbing all the right places and making them both moan.

“Spock.”

Spock pulled back until just the head was inside, then slowly pushed back in. He kept his thrusts slow and steady, hips rolling back and forth.

It felt so good. But he needed more, and he knew Spock did as well. Jim pushed easily up to his elbows and turned his head to look over his shoulder at Spock. Dark eyes met his as he kept slowly fucking him. He panted heavily.

Jim smiled and circled his hips back to meet Spock’s next thrust. “Spock.”

A growl came in response.

Jim licked his lips and laid back down. He titled his head to reveal his neck that for some reason the other Vulcans had loved to bite and kiss. “Fuck me. Breed me.”

Spock's eyes zeroed in on the exposed flesh. He pulled out and thrust back in none to gently.

Jim mewled and clenched around him.

Spock did it again, but harder, hips slamming against Jim’s.

Jim gasped at the feeling and the sound of skin on skin slapping together. “Fuck.” Jim got what he wanted. What Spock needed. He cried out, head rearing back and spine arching as Spock set a brutal pace. One that they both loved.

Jim gripped the sides of the bench and held on. This one wasn’t bolted to the floor. It creaked and groaned at the force of Spock’s relentless pounding. It moved along the wood floor inch by inch with each thrust forward.

“Ah…ah…fuck…Spock.” Jim let out a string of moans and mewls. Spock rutted away, paying no mind. He’d gotten the go ahead to let his primal side take over and he was. He was hunched over Jim’s back, angling his cock in a way that drove into Jim’s prostate with every fierce thrust. Hands were gripping Jim’s hips so hard it hurt but Jim liked it. He liked when Spock left marks on him. Marks that he could see and feel for days.

“Fuck, yes,” Jim whined.

Mineminemineminemine, kept coming from Spock’s side of the bond.

Jim really wanted to touch himself but so far, he hadn’t needed to. Lil Cap’n was just fine lodged in the sleeve pistoning in and out in minute movements with each drag of Spock thrusting in and out. His balls were already drawing up tight, spine tingling, and he knew it wouldn't be too much longer.

“Spock,” he whined. Close. I’m close.

Spock groaned and nipped at his shoulder. He could feel Spock getting bigger at the base, could feel how it was slowing him down a bit.

Knot, Jim said. I want it.

Breed.

Fuck, yes. Do that! Please. Spock.

The thought to Spock brought out another growl from the fevered Vulcan, much louder than any of the others, vibrating against Jim’s back. His thrusts kept up until his knot was almost too big. The first time he had to actually work to get his knot in, Jim mewled loudly as the stretch burned. His mewled turned into a gasp when Spock pulled it back out.

“Spock.”

Spock groaned and moved forward again, the knot pressed and pressed. Jim clenched his eyes closed as Spock worked it back in.

“Don’t pull…ah…fuck!”

Spock did it again. Pushing it in and then pulling it out. A few more times he did this, tormenting Jim, until the last time. Jim had to arch back and relax as best as he could for the large knot to get back in. Spock whimpered and whined at the struggle it took. It hurt so good, his rim spreading wider and wider until finally Jim was filled up once again.

Jim’s toes curled up tight. Spock ground against his hips, seemingly trying to push inside deeper inside.  Jim could barely take it.  Spock kept working that knot inside him, applying more and more pressure right against Jim’s prostate, ripping an orgasm from Jim that had him yelling, his entire body tightening up.

Spock groaned as Jim clenched tightly on the large knot. Jim felt the cock throb inside him then start to pulse. Spock dropped forward, plastering against Jim’s back. He bit down at the juncture of Jim’s neck as he filled him with his seed.

Jim’s eyes grew heavy. His body turned to putty underneath Spock. The teeth in his neck drew blood that Jim could feel trickling against his skin. Jim didn’t care. Before he dozed off, he felt Spock slid his hands under him between himself and the bench, holding him.


Jim didn’t know when Spock had moved them but sometime during Spock’s fever, they’d moved to the bed in the room.

Jim liked the bed. It was easier to grip and now he could get onto his hands and knees and work himself back onto his mate.

“Ah! Spock!” Jim moaned. He tried moving a hand under him to grip his own erection, but Spock growled at him, so Jim kept his hand away.

Spock ran a hand up Jim’s back to grip at his shoulder and pull him back against him as he thrusted into him.

Jim mewled in response, hearing their skin slapping against one another.  Jim met his thrusts back enthusiastically.  At one particularly hard thrust, that jabbed his prostate in the most pleasurable way, Jim screamed Spock’s name and then fell forward and buried his face into a pillow. Spock leaned over him and bit at the back of his neck, hitting Jim’s spot hard again and again. 

Spock rutted into him Jim hard and fast until his knot started swelling again. Jim whined at the pressure and then came. Spock ground against him until the knot was too big and locked inside him.

Jim fell onto his stomach on the bed, panting as Spock moved with him, draping himself over Jim’s back, still tied in him. He was turned onto his side. Spock hooked a protective leg over his and held him tight while his seed continued to spill into him.

Jim rubbed Spock’s arm then drifted off again.


Fingers brushed through his hair, stirring Jim from his slumber. He didn’t open his eyes just yet but turned into the touch. The fingers slid down and ghosted over his meld points.

“Spock.”

The fingers pressed against the points more firmly and soon he felt Spock everywhere.

Inside his head he was sitting on the floor on the observation deck with his back against the bulkhead. Spock said close beside him, holding his hand.

“Hey,” Jim said.

“Hello.”

“What’s this?” Jim indicated the room.

“Our happy place at home,” Spock replied. “Well, our temporary home.”

“But we’re not really here, though.”

“No. We are in my head. A mind palace if you will. I create it for us.”

“Its nice.” Jim looked around. Everything was as it should be. He looked at Spock beside him. “Are we asleep?”

Spock looked back. “We are in a meld. You were about to wake but I wished to speak to you this way for a moment. Our bodies are still tied together.”

Jim snorted. “Knotted together. And thanks for the heads up on that. My ass is happy.”

Spock smirked. “You love it.”

“I do,” Jim had to admit.

“You’ve been thinking about adding a knotting toy to our collection. As well as a bench.”

“Oh, well, yeah. Duh.” Jim squeezed Spock’s hand. It felt so real right now. “You still should’ve warned me.”

“I tried,” Spock replied. “You offered me a blowjob. I forgot.”

“How do you forget that? Hey, Jim, the base of my cock swells during the mating time. It will lock us together for several minutes while I continuously come in you.”

Spock shrugged.

Jim shook his head. “Does it only happen during your time?”

“Yes. It is caused by the blood fever. A left-over biological feature from our primal ancestry.”

“Selek said that. Where you all descended from dogs? I always figured cats since you purr and got high from that catnip.”

“I was not high.”

“You and Sir Fluffington were sure zonked out on the floor in my quarters with that cat nip toy laying between you.”

“Allergic reaction.”

Jim snorted. “Sure, sure.” He was totally high.

I was not.

Jim leaned his head on Spock’s shoulder as a comet zoomed by them. “I love you.”

“I love you as well.”

“We’re bonded now.”

“Indeed. I apologize for not asking you properly beforehand. My mind...”

“Its all good, Spock. It happened. I was more than happy to bond with you.”

“Will you marry me?”

Jim smiled. “I guess if I have too.”

“You do.”

“Then I shall.” Jim closed his eyes. When he opened them again, he was staring at the wall of the room they were shacked up in. Spock’s lips pressed to the nape of his neck. His hand left Jim’s meld points and wrapped around him. His right leg was hooked around Jim’s legs, hips flush against Jim’s bottom as they laid knotted together.

“Where are we?”

“A cottage near the appointed place,” Spock replied.

“How long have we been here?”

“Hours.”

“How precise, Mr. Spock. Am I Mr. Spock too now? Captain Spock? James Spock?”

Spock chuckled, his chest rumbling against Jim’s back. “Spock is my first name.”

“Are you sure because your grandma said something like Sachin togay Spock earlier.”

“S’chn T’gai Spock.”

“Yeah, that.”

“It is my full Vulcan name. My father’s is S’chn N’Keth Sarek.”

“That’s cool.” Jim turned slightly, looking back at Spock. “Full Vulcan name implies the existence of a full human name.”

“I do not…”

“Harold.”

Spock pursed his lips together. Jim grinned.

“Harold Zachariah Spock Grayson-Stemple.”

“Which one told you?”

“Not telling,” Jim teased.

Spock arched a brow. “You and Selek discussed the progress of New Vulcan. Sopek does not know, and my father would not tell as he humored my mother to give me a human name. Process of elimination tells me Sybok is the culprit.”

“Sopek may not know but he did tell me about that time you got caught with your pants down at school.”

Spock’s cheeks tinted green. “I…there…a spill.”

“A spill? Is that what you call it when someone gives you a blowjob in the janitor’s closet. Who were they?

.

.

.

“You were merely supposed to be fucked by my relatives,” Spock said after a moment of silence. “you were not supposed to make conversation.”

Jim turned away and laughed. He laughed until Spock’s knot deflated and the Vulcan pulled out. Jim calmed down and sat up while Spock laid on his back beside him.

“I am so sorry for talking to your family while they were knotted in my ass.”

“You are forgiven.”

“Why thank you.” Jim looked down at his now bondmate. “Was it T’Pring?”

“No.”

“Who?”

Spock sighed. “Leila. We were both seventeen. Her parents were stationed on Vulcan temporarily. I was assigned to be her guide to the Learning Center.”

“Guide, huh?” Jim wiggled his brows. “You guide her to her knees in the closet.”

Spock’s cheeks tinted green. “The dalliance in the custodian closet was her idea. She was...fast and I...I wished to experience something human. Let my emotions control my actions on purpose."

"How'd she convince you to go into the closet?"

"She said 'you're hot, I'm not a virgin, do you want me to suck you off?'." 

"Damn, straight forward and to the point."

"Affirmative. I said yes. We were found before things…progressed.”

“Ah,” Jim grabbed Spock’s cock and slowly started stroking him. “she didn’t get to finish you off?”

“Not at that moment.” Spock closed his eyes briefly as Jim toyed his thumb over his slick head. “We engaged in sexual relations the next day at her home while her parents were away for the day."

“Was she your first?” Jim slid his hand down and gripped his base firmly.

“Yes.”

Jim let Spock go much to the Vulcan’s annoyance. “Mine was Trinity Eklund. I was fifteen. She was seventeen. Co-captain of the cheerleading squad. She was pissed at her boyfriend, mister hot-shot captain of the baseball team, Brody. We fucked at a house party after she caught him making out with one of her friends. I think she picked me because I was a little chubby and had acne. I wasn't a hottie like I am now."

"Brat."

Jim stuck his tongue out at him. "Since it was my first time, I lasted all of a few moments with her riding me on this kiddie racecar bed in someone's room.”

“Fascinating.”

“Yeah. Brody fucked me a week later in the back of his supped up old school Subaru. He was gentle. Still hurt but I honestly enjoyed it. Must’ve been the start of me liking it rough. I spent the rest of the school year in a weird throuple relationship with them. We never had a threesome but it was like, when one was mad at the other, I’d get sex.” Jim shrugged. “Anyway, are you almost done? I mean, feeling better?”

“For the most part. I will possibly need you a few more times. As we have bonded, we will need extra time to have it settle.”

“Feels pretty settled to me.”

“Try and leave the room.”

Jim shrugged and did as Spock said. He got up from the bed and on unsteady feet, carefully walked to the bedroom door. He opened it and walked out into the hallway, making it a few steps before his head started to throb. It wasn’t like a normal headache, no, it ran deeper. Almost to his core. He grabbed the wall for support and almost dropped to his knees, but two strong arms wrapped around him and held him up. The ache subsided and Jim let out a breath he didn’t realized he’d been holding.

Spock picked him up bridal style and brought him back to bed.

“Okay, yeah, needs to settle,” Jim said.

“Affirmative. It requires us to remain close and to frequently meld.” Spock laid over him and smoothed his blonde locks back from his forehead.

Jim nodded. He pulled Spock down for a passionate kiss.

You know, the others took time to pamper me.

Did they? Spock replied.

“Mmhmm,” Jim moaned into Spock’s mouth. Spock bit at his bottom lip then pulled back.

“And how would you like to be pampered?

Jim wiggled his brows.

Spock kissed him again then flipped Jim over onto his stomach. He splayed his hands across Jim’s back and softly raked his fingertips along Jim’s skin.

Jim adjusted himself under Spock, folding his arms under his head. “Pampering is nice.”

“Indeed.”

Spock placed his hands to Jim’s shoulders and started to gently knead the muscles. Jim groaned and closed his eyes.

Spock rubbed his hands along Jim’s upper back and shoulders before slowly trailing the pads of his sensitive fingers down Jim’s back. Jim shivered as he felt Spock’s own arousal through their contact and new bond.

He traced his fingertips along all of Jim’s curves before leaning down and replacing his fingertips with his tongue.

“Oh,” Jim sighed at the contact. Spock traced little patterns against his skin. He sucked on a few spots and nipped at others. He continued down and down until he came to the swell of Jim’s ass. He kissed just above the start of Jim’s crease.

Jim wiggled his ass in silent permission for Spock to keep moving his mouth.

“Needy.”

“I want attention.”

“Brat.”

“Bite me.” Jim gasped when Spock did lean down and bit him on his cheek.

Spank me, Jim asked.

Spock chuckled against his skin. He sat up and cupped Jim’s cheeks, massaging them slowly, kneading his ass.

Jim gasped again when Spock suddenly lifted one hand and brought it down.

“Such a naughty brat.”

And proud of it.

Spock smacked his other cheek then went back to rubbing the cheeks.

Jim pushed up into his touch, wanting more. His mate obliged and scooted down. Jim let out a relieved sigh when Spock spread his cheeks.

“Unnn,” Jim moaned when Spock flicked his tongue over his entrance. Jim was still wet from Spock’s seed, but Spock didn’t care. He’d rimmed him many times before, sometimes after pumping a load or two into him.

Spock’s tongue came back and flicked over him again, teasing his mate, lapping at his entrance.

“Fuck,” Jim groaned as strong hands spread his cheeks even further apart and it was like Spock’s entire mouth was there, lapping at him and making him wet. Jim was letting out the most embarrassing noises, rocking back against Spock’s mouth to get more.

Spock chuckled and held his mate’s down. He kissed Jim’s hole before sitting up.

“Spock,” Jim whined. Don’t stop.

Shut up.

Make me.

Spock spanked him again before leaning back down and sliding his tongue into him deep.

“Spock,” Jim mewled. 

Spock moaned against him then mercilessly went to town on the delicate area, eating him out until he came a few moments later.

“Fuck,” Jim panted as Spock gave one last lick over Jim’s quivering entrance before crawling up Jim’s back and laying over him. Jim could feel Spock’s hardness against his ass. Spock nuzzled his neck and rocked his hips against him.

Jim could feel his mate’s need. It warmed him. Aroused him. He needed Spock too. He slowly turned and made Spock lay on his back.

“Jim,” Spock groaned.

“Shut up.” Jim leaned over and pressed their lips together, tasting them both in Spock’s mouth. They groaned in unison.

Spock wrapped his arms around him and took control of the kiss. Jim held onto his mate and gave in. He rocked his hips down and rubbed his softened cock against Spock’s arousal. Spock sucked Jim’s bottom lip between his lips then bit down.

Jim whined and kissed back harder until he needed to breath. He pulled back and sat up. Spock stared up at him with hooded eyes. His fingers dug in and massaged Jim’s hips.

“I wanna ride you,” Jim told him.

“I will never say no to that.”

Jim reached behind him to line up Spock. The bulbous, slick head nudged against his hole. Jim braced himself on Spock’s chest as he lowered himself down, mouth open and a long moan leaving his throat.

“Jim…” Spock groaned loudly when Jim complete sunk down him completely, taking him in until Jim’s ass was flush against Spock’s pelvis. Jim stilled when he was completely full and threw his head back and groaned.

“Fuck,” Jim sighed. “I missed your cock.”

“And I missed your ass.”

Jim rolled his head down and looked at Spock. The Vulcan stared back; eyes blown wide in arousal but also looked up at him softly, almost lovingly.  Spock gently held onto Jim’s hips and rubbed his thumbs against the soft skin.

“I love you.”

“I cherish thee.”

Jim smiled and cupped Spock’s cheek.

“Now please continue riding me until I knot you.”

Jim gave him a light slap. “Asshole.”

“Ride me.”

Jim crossed his arms over his chest. “No.”

“I will turn us over and pound your ass if you do not.”

“Oh, no, don’t do that,” Jim mockingly gasped.

Spock narrowed his eyes. His fingers dug painfully into Jim’s sides. “Ride. Me.”

Jim shivered at Spock’s dom tone. Lil Cap’n immediately twitching back to life. He ducked his head. “Yes, Sir.” Slowly, he started to rock back and forth. Jim bit his bottom lip and mewled. He circled his hips before rising then dropping down. He did it again and again until the sounds of their skin slapping together filled the room. Jim picked up the pace and moaned and mewled as he made sure Spock’s head and ridges were hitting his sweet spot.

“Fuck, Spock.”

“Jim,” Spock groaned, rolling his hips upwards a bit.

Jim leaned down to give Spock an open mouth kiss. He closed his eyes and broke the kiss, resting his forehead against Spock’s as he focused on the feeling of Spock filling him up. Jim gave another soft groan, meeting Spock’s hips.  He sat back up and kept steady pace, fucking himself onto Spock’s cock. He whimpered with each thrust, biting his lip each time Spock’s cock hit his spot perfectly. 

“Oh, fuck.” Jim sank down onto Spock fully and ground against him. He could feel Spock’s knot starting to swell and stretch him.

Spock’s hands roamed all over Jim’s body. He rubbed and pinked Jim's nipples then reached behind and smacked at Jim's cheek. His eyes narrowed, watching Jim moving above him. “That’s it, t’hy’la,” he murmured. “Love watching you ride me.” He planted his feet on the bed, meeting Jim’s thrusts. You are perfect. And tight. And fuck…Spock groaned.

Jim threw his head back and starting riding Spock’s cock hard, their skin slapping obscenely together. The knot grew bigger and bigger until Jim cried out as he had to force himself down onto one last time. The swollen cock base inched in as far as it could until it nestled right along Jim’s sweet spot.

“Spock!” Jim cried out as he burst. His ejaculate shooting out onto Spock’s stomach. He shook and groaned, hips stuttering as he came. Jim didn't stop rocking on Spock, riding out his orgasm.

Spock growled and circled his hips up into Jim. His cock throbbed and pulsed inside of Jim. Jim clenched around him as the pulse of seed started to fill him.

Jim gave a loud, breathy moan, finally stopping. He leaned forward and caught himself on his hands on either side of Spock’s shoulders.

Spock slid a hand around Jim’s back and down to his hole. His fingers traced along Jim’s stretched rim. “You feel amazing, ashayam.”

“Yeah?” Jim breathed, lifted one hand to card his fingers through Spock’s hair. “You feel amazing, too, babe.”

Spock’s other hand caressed Jim’s neck then up to his cheek, spreading his fingers over his meld points.

Do it.

Spock pushed in and Jim felt bliss.


“Well, I guess we gotta leave our little honeymoon villa.”

Spock looked up from his pancakes Jim had made for him. “My fever has broken. We engaged in two rounds of sexual intercourse last night and once this morning and I did not knot you. And you were able to walk around outside without me and without the bond hurting. So yes, it is time to leave.”

Jim leaned back in his chair. “Yeah.” He looked out the kitchen window. “New Vulcan is nice.”

“It is.”

“It’s not Vulcan, though.”

“It is not. But my people are making it in our new home.”

Jim licked his bottom lip and looked back to his bondmate. “Um…about the people making New Vulcan homier…well…about Selek.”

Spock took a swig of his juice then said, “You wish to start a sexual relationship with him.”

“Yes.” Sarek also popped into his head just then, but that was a conversation for another time. At least, Jim wanted to wait on that, but Spock now knew him better than he knew himself. And he was still working on hiding certain thoughts from the Vulcan.

“And my father.”

Jim grimaced. “Sorry.”

Spock shook his head. “Do not be. In time you will learn how to keep certain thoughts to yourself.”

“Still…”

“Jim, I want you to be happy. If engaging in intimate relations with them will make you happy then you have my permission.”

“But are you okay with it?” Jim asked. He stood and walked the short distance to Spock and sat in his lap sideways. He put his arms around Spock’s shoulders. “You know our rules. With others together.”

Spock chuckled and wrapped his arms around him. “I have no desire to engage in sexual relations with my counterpart or my father. Selek is me. It is logical you feel drawn to him and him to you. He and his Captain were mates.” Spock kissed Jim’s cheek. “I cannot deny him the comfort of his mate’s counterpart.”

“Thank you.”

“As for Sarek, I do not understand.” Spock sighed. “I do not wish to understand. My mother’s death is still…” Jim hugged Spock tight. “but if he needs the warm embrace of another—of you—to heal. I cannot deny him that either. Before we got together, he asked me about you. When we were at that science conference.”

“Oh, that’s weird,” Jim said innocently.

Spock nipped at his chin. “I have rules, though.”

Jim pulled back. “I like rules.”

“You like breaking rules.”

Jim grinned. Yeah.

“Rule one, do not tell me the details.”

“You and your family all have big cocks.”

Spock nipped at his jaw. “Rule two, you are mine. You will not forget that when they fuck you.”

“Understood.”

“Rule three, if you ever moan their names while laying with me, you will be severely punished. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Selek.”

“Brat,” Spock growled.

Jim chuckled. “I understand all the rules. If you want to…with someone...”

Spock kissed him. You are my one and only.

But…

I only wish to fuck you. Or to watch others not related to me fuck you. Or order others to fuck you. Or participate with others to fuck you.

Jim kissed Spock deeply then pulled back, sucking on Spock’s bottom lip. Speaking of fucking me with others. There's someone here I'd like us to play with.

Who?

Notes:

So this isn't the end just yet. I am part way done with chapter seven which will have Jim/Spock/Medic having some fun. And then I'll do a final chapter to close out their time on New Vulcan. :)

Chapter 7: DP Fun

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

After leaving the cottage, they returned to the city and settled into a hotel suite. They checked in with Starfleet and their ship. Everyone was well and enjoying the few weeks of shore leave. They were close enough to Earth that some were able to have quick trips home, including Sulu.

They had brought down luggage when they first arrived but no formal clothes. Bones brought Jim a suit from his closet on the Enterprise and even checked him over.

“It’s weird.”

“What’s weird?” Jim asked, dressing into some nice pants while Bones waited in the next room with Spock.

“You’re married.”

“Bonded.”

“Its still recognized as a marriage in the Federation.”

“Yeah, but…” Jim grabbed a button up shirt and walked into the living room. “I’m thinking of it separately.” He looked to Spock sitting at the computer terminal in the corner. “Hey, propose again.”

Without looking up Spock replied, “I did.”

“Well, I forgot. Did I say yes?”

“You said ‘if I have too’.”

“That doesn’t sound like me.”

“I am not asking again. It is your turn to ask.”

Bones laughed.

Jim ignored them and went back into the bedroom. He put on the dress shirt, followed by a tie, and a suit jacket. He put on his dress shoes and walked back into the living room. “Do you want an engagement ring? An engagement cock ring?”

“Jim,” Bones groaned.

“What? They make them shiny and bejeweled.”

I’m not the one that wears those, Spock replied.

Shut up.

Behave or else.

Bit me.

I will later.

“Just get matching rings and call it a day,” Bones said.

Jim looked at Spock who shrugged.

“We’ll see.”  Jim clapped his hands together. “Alright, I’m ready for family stuff.”

Bones stood. He too was dressed in a nice suit. Spock wore a formal Vulcan robe instead. They left the hotel together and went to T’Pau residence where a dinner was held for the House of Surak to recognize Jim into the family. Bones was invited as he was like a brother to Jim. Uhura also met them there, as she had once almost been a part of the family. Apparently, she and T’Pau still exchanged messages.

Before the dinner, there was a cocktail hour. Spock put his arm around Jim’s waist and walked him around the grand room, introducing him to his family.

“And you know Sopek,” Spock said when they came to his uncle.

“Intimately,” Jim joked. Spock’s hand slipped down and pinched his cheek. Jim pushed his hand away and hugged the older Vulcan. “Nice to see you again.”

“It is pleasing to see you again as well, Jim.” Sopek stepped back and held his hand out to the side. Jim watched another older Vulcan walked over with two champagne flutes. “My bondmate, Salvir. Salvir, this is Jim.”

Salvir handed Sopek one of the drinks. “Jim, thank you for seeing my bondmate through his time. It was most appreciated.”

“It was my pleasure.”

“So Sopek said.” Salvir looked at Spock. “You have a beautiful mate, Spock.”

“I do.”

“How are you feeling?” Jim asked Salvir.

“I feel well. My strength is slowly returning.”

“If you ever need for my a Pon Farr again, you know where to find me.”

“Indeed, we do,” Sopek said.

Spock led Jim away after that. You are not starting a sexual relationship with my uncles.

Relationship? Nah, threesome maybe. A Jim sandwich.

My counterpart and father only. No more.

But Sybok’s got such a fat…

Spock growled into Jim’s ear. He crowded Jim against a nearby wall away from the others. Jim shivered as his back hit the wall. He bared his neck and let Spock kiss him there.

If you are good, my pet, you will be rewarded later.

And if I’m naughty?

Punished.

Aren’t those the same? Jim teased. He kissed Spock then walked away from him. He made his way through the crowd until he found Selek sitting at a table with Bones. Jim thought about waltzing over and plopping himself in Selek’s lap. Would definitely turn some heads and get him some punishment later.

He glanced behind him and saw Spock looking at him intently from across the room. Jim winked. He would have other times to misbehave. Jim sat down next to Selek instead. Under the table he took the older Vulcan’s hand.


Why is your ex-wife here?

She is not my ex-wife.

Ex-bondmate.

Incorrect.

Ex-fuckbuddy then.

We never fucked; Spock lied.

You know, now that we’re bonded, I know when you’re lying.

You do not.

Spock.

Once, Spock caved. She let me take her anally because her vagina was for marriage only.

Jim coughed out his soup, causing a small scene around him. Spock told everyone he was fine and patted his back.

Jesus, Spock.

It is what happened.

That isn’t surprising. Jim coughed a few times then grabbed his glass of water. I knew a lot of young ladies back in Iowa that considered themselves virgins if they only did anal.

Although I think it wasn’t so much marriage only as it was for Stonn only. I highly doubt our time together was her first time.

Jim sipped some water. So, why is she here? Anal gets you a seat at your ex’s family table? Oh, is that why Uhura…

Cease, Spock mentally growled.

Jim let that one go. They never discussed Spock’s sexual relationship with Uhura. She was their friend and they worked together. And honestly, Jim didn’t care to think about them intimately. Yeah, Jim had a history before Spock but that was different.

T’Pring and I had a betrothal bond. It was severed after I joined Starfleet. My family, for some time, thought we would be called together for my time. That was not the case. She was drawn to another. My cousin Stonn. She helped him through his time and bonded with him and you and I secluded away to the cottage.

Ah, okay. Wait, isn’t Stonn that guy that bullied you?

Yes.

Your own cousin.

Yes.

Can I punch him?

No.

Fine. Can you punch him.

I did in my youth.

Do it again.

You are a bad influence.

I know. You should punish me.

I will.


“I like them,” Jim said. They had spent quite some at T’Pau’s house and Jim found all the Vulcans to be pleasant, save for a couple, but Jim found out they were related to Stonn, so it didn’t surprise him. T’Pring was nice, though. Jim talked with her about engineering stuff as that was mechanical engineering was her specialty.

“They have their moments.” Spock led them out of the elevator and down the hotel hallway to their suite.

“Now I have to meet your human family.”

“You already did.”

“I met your cousin Lester once. That doesn’t count.”

“We’ll see.”

“Do they call you Harold? Lester called you Spock but maybe the others…”

Spock smacked his behind.

Jim laughed. “Can I call you Harold? Ah!” Spock grabbed Jim and spun him around, slamming him against the door to their room. His hand came up and firmly, yet carefully, gripped Jim’s neck. He growled into Jim’s face.

“You will behave,” Spock warned him, squeezing his neck a fraction.

Jim tried to suck in a breath. His hands scrambled up and gripped Spock’s arm. Spock, Jim whined. Spock kicked his legs out and Jim dropped painfully to his knees. Spock squeezed his neck again, forcing him to look up at him.

Master, Jim mentally moaned. Please.

Spock released his neck and smoothed a hand through Jim’s locks. “Good boy.” His hand slid down and caressed Jim’s neck. Jim leaned into the touch then nipped at the fleshy part between Spock’s thumb and pointer finger.

Spock growled again and gave him a little slap. Not too hard, but just enough to leave Jim’s cheek tingly. Jim wasn’t into completely being roughed up, at least not anymore, but just a little bit was fine.

“Stand up.”

Jim smirked. “Why?”

Spock arched a brow. “Up, brat.”

Jim slowly stood up. He stepped closer to Spock and canted his hips against the Vulcan’s.

Spock turned him around and waved their room key over the lock. “Open the door.”

Jim did, opened the door wide for them both to walk through.

Inside, sitting on a couch in the living room, was Tasav.

“Sadist medic!”

“Behave,” Spock snapped, pushed Jim back down to his knees. “We have a guest. Show them what a good boy you can be.” Spock shut and locked the door behind them.

Jim leaned his head back against Spock’s stomach. “Master.”

Spock grabbed his shoulders gently and kneaded. “Jim, Tasav will be joining us tonight. What do you say?”

Jim bit his bottom lip then said, “Hello, Tasav.”

“Hello, Jim,” Tasav replied.

“Jim, Tasav and I need to discuss the rules. Go into the bedroom and get ready.”

Jim went to stand but Spock held him down. “Crawl to the bedroom.”

Jim fell forward onto this hands and knees. He crawled across the room to the open double doors of the bedroom. In the doorway, he stopped and turned around. “Master?”

Spock now state in a chair adjacent to Tasav on the couch. He arched a brow at Jim. “I gave you an order.”

Jim ducked his head. “I just…do you want me to prepare myself? I want to be a good boy and maybe Tasav wants to do that himself.”

“Tasav?” Spock asked.

“Yes, I would like to prepare him,” Tasav replied. “If you allow me to do so.”

“I will. Jim, bedroom.”

“Yes, Sir.” Jim turned back and continued to crawl further into the room. When he was out of sight from the living room he jumped up and quickly undressed. He only fell a few times in his struggle to get naked. Once he was, Jim went to their suitcase and quickly rifled through it.

A-ha!

You should be on the bed naked.

I am, I am. Jim jumped onto the bed and sat expectantly on his knees. The collar he took out of the suitcase laid beside him. They already had an extra bottle of lube on the nightstand from that morning’s fun activities.

He wishes to fist you, Spock said.

Jim frowned. He figured that after the last time he’d spent with Tasav. No. I’m not much into it. The last time I tried it, years ago, I didn’t care for it. And if I were to try it again, I’d rather it just be the two of us.

It is off the able then.

I do want both your cocks in me.

He is agreeable with double penetration. We will be in there shortly. We are just finishing up the rules.

Jim nodded to himself. Jim knew Spock had it under control. At the start of their relationship, they were pretty vanilla. Then an ex-partner from a club popped up and Jim had to divulge his history with the BDSM scene. Spock wanted Jim to be happy and while Jim was happy with that they had going, he did kind of want more. He didn’t plan to push it on Spock, but Spock wanted to try. And boy did he put his all into.

Jim smiled when the two Vulcans entered the room. Tasav was cute. He stood a little taller than Spock but was lankier. He dressed in a nice tunic and pants. Jim licked his bottom lip. Tasav’s dark eyes look him in. It wasn’t the first time he’d scene Jim naked, but this time was different. 

Jim remained quiet as Spock walked over and picked up the collar. He unclasped the ends then put it around Jim’s neck, reclasping it in the back. Jim closed his eyes. Spock was able to put two fingers between him and the collar. He gave Jim a little tug then stepped back. Jim opened his eyes. He watched Spock walked around the bed and sat in the lounge chair by the large windows. Spock crossed his leg over his other and folded his hands in his lap.

“Jim.”

“Yes, Master?”

“Tasav is going to play with you now. Do everything he says.”

“Yes, Master.”

Tasav stepped closer to the bed. “Turn around and get on all fours.”

Jim obeyed.

A large hand pushed on his shoulder blades, forcing his front down so his ass was up and on display. Tasav took the lube from the table and came back to Jim.

“You are a little whore, aren’t you?” Tasav asked.

Jim opened his mouth to answer but had his breath caught in his throat when a hand landed hard against his ass. His gasp turned into a moan.

“Answer me, Jim.” Another hard smack.

Jim keened and arched his back. “Yes, Sir.”

Tasav spanked him a few more times, leaving Jim shaking with tears in his eyes. Lil Cap’n dangled between his legs, hard and leaking.

“Finger him,” Spock said. “The little whore loves fingers in his ass.”

“I am aware. He was so needy during my exams of him.”

Oh? Jim?

Love you.

“Smack him again.”

Tasav did as Spock ordered, and Jim whimpered. After, he felt the lukewarm lube dribble down onto his ass and between his cheeks. Tasav jiggled one of his sore cheeks then rubbed two fingers down his crack, getting the slick all over his hole.

“Do you have toys?” Tasav asked.

Jim glanced behind him and saw that he was asking Spock.

“Not with us.”

Um…so…I did pack a couple things.

And you are just now telling me?

Love you.

“On second thought,” Spock said. “We do have one.”

Jim moaned when Tasav slipped two fingers in his ass. His hand slapped Jim’s ass again. “Silence.”

Jim ducked his head down and bit his bottom lip. Tasav twisted his fingers inside him. Jim bit back the moan that wanted to escape. He pressed back onto the fingers.

“You have a needy whore,” Tasav spoke, jabbing his fingers deeper.

“I do. Bratty and needy.”

Just to be a brat, Jim clenched around the fingers and keened. His keen broke off into a choked gasp when he was spanked for the umpteenth time.

“I thought I told you to be silent.”

“Is he misbehaving?” Spock asked.

Jim turned his head and saw Spock standing beside the bed.

“He has trouble listening.”

“Yes, he does.”

Fingers slid into the back of his hair and gripped him tight. Spock yanked his head back roughly. “Behave Jim.”

“Nng.”

“Good boy.” Spock released him and Jim dropped his head back to the bed.

“Here.”

Jim peeked and saw Spock handing Tasav a vibrator he’d packed. It was six inches long and almost two inches in diameter with lovely ripples along the shaft.

“If you want him to be quiet, we can arrange that,” Spock said.

“I would prefer to hear him struggling to make noises,” Tasav replied.

Jim knew he had put a gag in the bag. He stayed quiet while watching Spock go back for it. Tasav slapped the dildo across his ass.

“Restraints?”

“Unfortunately, we did not prepare that well for our visit planet side.” Spock stood and turned back to them with a ball gag in hand and a cock ring in the other. “I am certain we can improvise though.”

“Please.”


Jim whined and trembled. His mate and their new friend had gotten together some sheets and ripped them up. Jim was splayed out on the bed now. His wrists and ankles tied to each end post of the ornate bed of the suite.

Tears prickled his eyes as Tasav pumped the toy in and out of his hole. The Vulcan had spent some time fingering him open and borderline fisting him before finally slicking up the toy and sliding it home. Tasav fucked him with the toy then would stop, lodge it deep in him and then turned on the vibrations to the highest setting.

Jim had been edged to the orgasm several times already, but the damn ring kept him from bursting. His body was on fire with pleasure.

Tasav stopped thrusting it in him and sunk in it deep. Jim groaned through the gag when the Vulcan twisted the vibrator. The ripples dragged against his channel. Jim pulled at the restraints and bore down, his body fighting to the push the toy out as the sensations were just too much.

“Mmmm,” Jim moaned.

“His body reacts most pleasingly to anal stimulation,” Tasav said. He knelt naked between Jim’s spread legs, his cock hard and jutting up towards his stomach. He wasn’t as big as the House of Surak but still decently sized. Jim had taken bigger with Spock.

“That is because he’s a such a little slut,” Spock replied. “He always wants a dick in him. Craves it.” Spock still sat in the chair watching them. He’d undone his fly and fished out his cock during Jim’s erotic torture. He leisurely stroked himself watching Jim being played with.

Tasav nodded then turned on the vibrations to its highest setting.

Jim jerked on the bed and whined high. He threw his head back and tensed up.

Color?

Green.

You sure?

Jim mentally whined. Yeah. Good…green. I want…ah…more.

Of course.

“May I sample him before we both enter him?”

“You already have been, Tasav.”

“I wish to fuck him and spill my seed in him.” The vibrations stopped and Jim relaxed, breathing heavily through his nose. Tasav removed the vibrator and replaced it with three fingers.

Jim rolled his head to the side and looked at Spock. Spock stood and approached the bed.

“I think that will be acceptable. I wish to get a load off before that time as well.” Spock got onto the bed on his knees. “What position do you wish to fuck him in?”

Tasav wanted him from behind, face down, ass up. They removed the restraints and Spock redid them, pulling Jim’s arms behind his back and tying him up with the sheets. It would’ve been better with their proper restraints back on the Enterprise, but as Spock had said, they didn’t think they’d find someone to play with.

They moved Jim to the floor before the chair Spock had been sitting in. His gag was removed, replaced by Spock’s cock. Jim keened around the thick girth as Tasav gripped his bindings and entered him.

“Fuck,” Tasav gritted out, bottoming out in Jim.

“He’s still nice and tight, isn’t he?” Spock asked.

“Yes.”

Spock patted Jim’s cheek. “He’s made for taking big cocks. Aren’t you?”

Jim hummed around Spock and clench his muscles around Tasav.

Tasav grunted. He pulled back and thrust back in. He set a hard, fast pace fucking Jim. Jim whined and mewled around Spock.

Spock smacked his cheek gently. “I better cum too, Jim. Get to work.”

Jim closed his eyes and tried to focus on the cock in his mouth but the momentum of Tasav’s thrusts wasn’t helping. He didn’t have the proper leverage with his hands tied behind him. His upper body rested on Spock’s legs, keeping him up that way while Tasav had a good grip on his hips.

He hollowed his cheeks and sucked. He hummed, groaned, moaned, mewled as Tasav nailed his sweet spot. Spock gripped his head after a few moments and started thrusting up into his mouth.

“Take it,” Spock growled.

Tasav slapped his ass hard. Jim whimpered.

“I knew he was a filthy little whore then he came into the exam room,” Tasav grunted. “Just knew he wanted my cock.”

“He always wants cock,” Spock agreed. “He wanted to be fucked by my family. Didn’t you?” Spock pulled Jim’s face down, forcing his cock all the way in, smushing Jim’s face against his pubes.

“Hmmm,” Jim whined.

Tasav fucked him harder and faster. Their slapping skin filling the room.

Spock came first with a groan, his seed spilling down Jim’s throat. Jim swallowed and swallowed, wanting it all.

Tasav reached under him and pulled off the cock ring. Jim mentally sighed in relief then exploded at a particular brutal thrust, releasing onto the floor. He cried out around the cock still in his mouth. Spock petted his hair and called him a good boy.

Tasav rutted into him a few more times before stilling and spilling his seed deep within Jim.

“Ah, yes,” Tasav moaned. He slapped Jim’s ass once more before pulling out.

Spock eased Jim off of him then pushed him to the side. Jim fell to the ground and panted. He watched Tasav stand up and walk into the bathroom.

“Are you good, ashayam?” Spock asked. He leaned over the side of the chair and stroked a finger along his cheek. “We can stop if you have had enough.”

Jim closed his eyes and shook his head. Have I been double penetrated?

No.

Then the color is green. I feel I could burst again, and I want to with both your big cocks in me.

Spock chuckled.


Jim loved getting fucked. Yes, he loved fucking too but ever since he had first discovered fingering himself and that wonderful bundle of nerves inside him, Jim loved stuffing his ass. The bigger the better. He loved feeling full.

The first time he’d tried double penetration had been his first Dom. Gabriel had taken it slow with him and started with toys then a toy and his cock then they brought in another guy.

At that time, Jim had never orgasmed that hard before. He loved it.

Spock didn’t take a lot of convincing to try it with him. Like with Gabriel, they started with Spock using two toys in him, then Spock and a toy, then another guy.

They didn’t do it a lot, but it was always on the menu when they played with others. One of the stipulations was the position. Jim had tried a few ways in the past, but he only liked one and they insisted on it. Spock on his back and Jim riding him to start with. Jim needed to see his Dom, his love. He needed to focus on Spock because it was always an intense experience.

“Color?” Spock asked as Jim knelt over him on the bed. His arms still tied behind him.

“Green.”

Spock caressed his chest and pinched his nipples. “Then get on my cock.”

Jim nodded and shuffled back. He nearly fell forward but Tasav grabbed the back of his collar and held him up. Spock took hold on his own cock and held it still.

“Ease down.”

Jim dropped his bottom until he felt the head of Spock’s cock against his ass. Tasav’s other hand went under him and helped guide him. Spock’s head nudged between his cheeks. Tasav’s fingers dipped into his hole and spread him.

Jim sighed as the head breached him. Tasav’s fingers moved away to his hip, forcing him down faster than Jim was planning to go. Jim whimpered. The slid was easy thanks to earlier prep and Tasav’s seed but Spock was still a lot to take at once.

“Ride him,” Tasav ordered, smacking his ass.

“Yes, Sir.”

Jim lifted and slid back down on Spock's cock, grinding against him on the downstroke. Spock pinched his nipples.

“You can do better than that,” Spock told him. “Fuck yourself on my cock.”

Jim groaned, lifting himself faster, and dropping back down harder, pulling a groan from Spock, as well. It wasn’t easy keeping up the pace with his arms behind him but this wasn’t his first-time riding Spock this way, so he knew what to do.

When he was just starting to feel the burn in his legs, Tasav spoke, “Its pleasing to watch him this way.”

“It is,” Spock agreed, his hands having slid down to hold Jim’s waist. “He’s always so tight. You ready for another cock, Jim?”

“Yes, Master. Please. I need another cock in me.”

“Good boy.” Spock made him stop moving. Spock spread his legs a little wider, to make room for Tasav. Jim felt the bed move behind him. Tasav pushed him over, until he was almost chest-to-chest with Spock. Spock’s hands went to his biceps, holding him steady.

Jim felt slick fingers at his rim, sliding across the stretched skin. A fingertip forced its way inside him, alongside Spock's cock. And a second. Jim shuddered, and Tasav wrapped a hand around Jim’s hip.

“Do you want more, whore?” Tasav curled his fingers and tugged at Jim’s rim. Jim tried to answer, but all that came out was a choked mewl.

“Of course, he does,” Spock added. “He is meant to be used. He’s meant to always have cocks in him.”

Fuck, yes, Jim groaned.

The fingers withdrew and Tasav moved closer.

Color, Jim?

Yellow. To start. Please.

“Go slow,” Spock told Tasav.

“I shall.”

Jim whined as the head of Tasav's cock rubbed against his rim. The fingers came back and gently pressed in.

“Nngn.”

Tasav pulled at his rim and pushed forward, his head slowly breaching in beside Spock’s.

Jim closed his eyes and forced himself to relax. It hurt and burned and stretched and was fucking amazing. Jim’s breath hitched Tasav eased a few more inches slid inside.

Color?

Green. Just…fuck.

Tasav slid in more and more, stretching Jim wider around both Vulcan cocks until he bottomed out. 

“Oh god.” Jim gasped.

Tasav’s forehead touched the back of his neck. The Vulcan’s hot breath puffed against his skin. One hand slid around and held Jim’s stomach.

Relax, ashayam, Spock said.

No shit.

It always took Jim a few moments to get used to incredibly full feeling. The stretch hurt more than the knots. He had two well-endowed Vulcans inside him. Spock squeezed his arms and sent soothing feels through their bond.

“Green,” Jim said, opening his eyes and looked into Spock’s. “Green.”

“Green,” Spock repeated, his brown eyes soft and assuring. “Tasav.”

“Un.”

“You may move.”

Tasav eased a bit out then started to thrust. Spock rolled his hips up opposite him so while one pulled out, the other thrust in.

“Ah,” Jim moaned, feeling like he was going to be split in two. Doing this, being taken at once, always made him feel so used. Jolts of pleasure spread through him. The stretch and the fullness and the slip of the cocks within him was all he could focus on. The pressure against his prostate was astonishing.

Jim’s eyes roll back. He’s trapped between them. Not able to move. His legs protest but the Vulcans keep in him place.

You’re doing so well, ashal-veh, Spock assures him. Such a good boy.

Jim mewled. He looked back down and focused on Spock.

I’m a good boy, Jim said. You’re good boy.

Yes, my darling.

“He loves this,” Tasav groaned into Jim’s neck.

“Yeah,” Jim whimpered as Tasav picked up the pace. “Ah…fuck…yes…”

Are you close? Spock asked.

“Ye…yeah…ah.” Jim’s mouth dropped open feeling Spock in his head. He cried out and came over Spock’s chest. His body tensed up. Tasav groaned again and still. Jim felt his release in him. Spock rocked up a few more times than he was coming as well with a grunt.

Jim’s eyes fluttered closed as his whole body went lax.


Jim opened his eyes and found he was laying on his stomach in the middle of the bed. His hands and arms still tied up behind him. His ass empty and leaking. He was wrung out and sore and couldn’t bring himself to even move—not that he could. He felt weak.

Spock?

I am seeing Tasav out. I will be with you in a moment.

I’m not going anywhere.

I would be impressed if you could.

Jim chuckled and closed his eyes again. He shivered, the room suddenly feeling colder than before. His teeth chattered together. A headache slowly started to creep up.

He heard footsteps grow closer. He opened his eyes seeing Spock entered the room. He wore a robe loosely tied around his waist. In one hand, he held a familiar slim wand.

“T’hy’la.” Spock dropped the wand on the bed next to him. Spock carefully untied the sheets tying him up. Jim didn’t move. He let Spock slowly rub each arm and move them to his side. Spock splayed his hands out across his shoulders and rubbed firm circles in his skin for a moment before turning Jim over and caressed his cheeks with both hands.

“Hey,” Jim smiled up at him and spoke.

“Hello, my love.” Spock leaned over and gently pressed his lips to Jim’s. “You were wonderful tonight.”

“Thanks. It was fun.” Jim shivered again. Spock moved away and pulled the corner of the comforter over and around Jim. He did it with the other side until Jim looked like a blonde burrito.

“Do you have a headache?”

“A little.”

Spock touched his meld points and eased the headache away. “I am going to prepare the tub for us to soak. Close you eyes and rest, darling.”

Jim nodded and did. Spock kissed his forehead then walked left the room.


Hot, soapy water enveloped Jim as Spock helped him into the tub several minutes later. He sighed in relief and stretched out in the large tub.

“I want this for the Enterprise.”

“I doubt the brass would agree due to the amount of water it requires.” Spock eased into the tub behind Jim. His arms wrapped around him and pulled him close. Jim leaned his back against Spock’s chest and closed his eyes.

“How are you feeling?” Spock asked. He grabbed a luffa from the side of the tub and dunked it into the water.

“Achy. Empty. Needy.”

Spock started rubbing the luffa across Jim’s chest.

“Empty?”

“I had two big dicks in me,” Jim replied. “Yeah, empty.”

“He was not that big.”

Jim laughed. He leaned his head back against Spock’s shoulder. Spock slipped his other hand down between Jim’s legs under the water. Jim lightly moaned as Spock carefully touched his entrance.

“Are you hurt?”

“No.”

“He checked you before he left.” Spock removed his hand. “No tear or internal injuries.”

“That’s good.” Jim grabbed Spock’s arms and wrapped them around him. “Just hold me right now.”

Spock kissed the side of his face. “Always.”

Notes:

One more chapter to wrap everything up and then on to more fun things :D

Any requests you'd like to see with this Jim and Spock?

Chapter 8: Another Weddin

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Sarek entered his home and neatly kicked off his shoes by their designated spot near the front door. He noticed a pair of boots that were not his nearby. Sarek walked deeper into his house and into the den.

Sitting on the couch with his feet propped up on the coffee table was his son’s mate. Sarek arched a brow. “James.”

Jim looked up from the book he was reading. A glass of wine in his other hand. He grinned. “Welcome back. How was your day?”

“Satisfactory. How did you gain entrance into my home?”

“Through the front door,” Jim said innocently.

Sarek opened his mouth then shut it. He shook his head and walked away. He put his belongs from work in their place in his study before going to his bedroom and changing into a light robe he usually wore around the house in the evenings.

When he came back to the den, Jim was still there reading and sipping wine. A new full glass now sat on the end table beside Sarek’s recliner chair.

Sarek sat down and picked up the glass. He eyed Jim as he took a sip. “What brings you here this evening?”

Jim closed the book and turned on the sofa. He tucked his feet under him and propped his elbow up on the arm of the couch. “Spock is spending the night at some cave meditating. The crew are all starting to report back to the Enterprise. Tomorrow is my last day and night here on planet, so I thought I’d take you up on that offer.”

“Offer?”

“To do things again,” Jim said. “To have that night we were robbed of at the science conference.”

Sarek took another sip of the wine.

Jim smiled at him. “So, Mr. Sarek, come here often?”

“I live here.”

Jim shook his head.

“James.”

“Yes?”

“Undress.”

“Yes.”


The next evening, Jim smiled when the door to the cottage opened revealing a slightly surprised older Spock. Selek immediately stepped to the side and motioned for Jim to enter.

“Jim, come in,” Selek said. “I was not expecting company this evening.”

Jim entered with a grocery bag in his arms and a duffle bag over his shoulder. “That’s what makes this a surprise. Surprise.” Jim leaned over and gave the older Vulcan a peck on the lips. “If you are anything like my Spock, I bet you sometimes go a long time between meals because Vulcans require less nourishment than Humans.”

“You are correct.”

Jim walked further into the house and found an open floor plan with a kitchen, living room, and small dining area in the main room. Down a short hallway to his left, he saw three doors. Jim went to the kitchen and placed the bag on the island.

“Then I deduce that you have not had dinner yet.”

“You are also correct, young one.”

“Good, because I am making us lasagna from scratch. Half veggies, half lots of cheese.”

Selek smiled warmly at him. “If you are anything like my Jim, then you will need assistance, so dinner does not burn.”

“How dare you? But yeah. I’m a little rusty.”


“Will Spock or anyone else be joining us?” Selek inquired.

Jim had just taken the lasagna out of the oven and now worked on tossing a salad together.

“Nope. Just us for the night.”

“The night?”

Jim nodded. He gave Selek a little wink.

“You are planning to stay the night?”

“Yep.”

“Spock…”

Jim walked the short distance over to Selek and wrapped his arms around gave the Vulcan another peck on the lips. “Spock is back on the ship tonight, making sure we are ready to depart tomorrow. I wanted this last night to be with you.”

“I appreciate it, Jim.” Selek kissed him again but deeper.

Jim moaned and kissed back for a few moments before pulling away. “Dinner first and then hanky panky.”

“Of course, ashal-veh,” Selek chuckled and replied.


Jim stretched after dematerializing back aboard his ship the next morning. Selek had kept him busy most of the night, not that Jim was complaining about. He had a nice ache in his backside that was always welcome.

“Good morning, Captain,” Scotty greeted him.

“Good morning, Scotty. How’s the ship?”

“Purring like a kitten, Sir. How was the wedding?”

“It was not really a wedding,” Jim replied. “A Vulcan bonding thing.”

“Oh. Well, will there be a wedding?”

Jim shrugged. “Probably not. Vulcan bondings are recognized throughout the Federation. Makes no sense to do it again, you know.”

“Aye, Sir.”

Jim clapped him on the shoulder. “Good to be back. We’ll be punching out soon so make sure all hands on deck.”

“Aye, Sir.”

Jim left the transporter room and went straight to his quarters. His luggage had already been beamed back and were waiting on his bed. He ignored them and stripped, redressing in his uniform.

Back to work.


“Keptin on the bridge,” Chekov announced.

Jim nodded to the crew around the bridge as he walked to his captain’s chair occupied by Sulu. Sulu stood and nodded back.

“Welcome back, Mr. Kirk-Spock.”

Jim snorted. “It’s just Kirk, but thank you.”

Sulu chuckled and walked back to his station. Jim sat down and got the feel of his chair again.

“Captain.”

Jim looked up to find Spock standing at attention beside him. “Commander.”

“All crew are back aboard and ready to depart. Starfleet has forwarded our new orders and the course has been laid in.”

You look cute in your science blues.

I am aware. Spock handed over a PADD to Jim.

“Thank you, Mr. Spock.” Jim took the PADD. Their fingers stroking over each other’s in the exchange. Spock turned and walked back to his station.

“Mr. Sulu?”

“Yes, Captain.”

“Are we ready?”

“Aye, Sir.”

“Punch it.”


A month later, Jim forced himself out of his chair and stretched. “Dinner and much needed twelve hours would be great.”

“You have a meeting with Admiral Komack in an hour and a half,” Uhura told him.

Jim groaned and headed for the lift. “But dinner.”

“I know, Sir, but due to the time difference,” She joined him in the lift and patted him on the back. “this was the only way to work in the meeting. You’ll have time for dinner first.”

“Alright.”

“Also, he wants you in your formal uniform.”

“For a video conference?” Jim asked. “He’s getting formal from the waist up.”

“The conference is in the ready room, not your quarters. So unless you want to walk around in your underwear…”

Jim groaned again. That’s right. Stupid Klingons. “Yeah, yeah. I’ll drag myself there at the right time.” I may need help to dress in my formal attire after dinner.

Why?

You really questioning me needing help getting naked?

My apologies. I was not thinking clearly.

The lift opened and Jim walked out and headed for the mess hall. He dragged himself to where Bones was sitting and plopped down next to him.

“Feed me and tell me I’m pretty.”

“I’ll give you a much-needed vitamin hypo and call you a brat.”

“That’s fair.”

Jim swiped a French Fry off his besties plate.

Bones stood. “What do you want?”

“Bacon cheeseburger, chili cheese fries, a large soda, and a slice of double chocolate cake.”

“You will get a turkey burger, salad, water, and maybe cup of jello.”

“Meanie. Okay.”

Bones left and returned not too long later with the tray of food. Jim munched on the salad then started on the turkey burger. He was nearly done when Spock arrived and sat across from him with a bowl of something vegetarian looking.

“Thank you for feeding him,” Spock said to Bones.

“I’m used to it,” Bones replied.

“I’m not a cat,” Jim interjected.

“He’s always so fussy around dinner time.”

“Affirmative.”

“Hey!”

“Have you tried keeping snacks around the bridge for him?”

“Of course.”

“I’m the captain here. Not an invalid.”

“He needs a physical soon.”

“I will be sure to bring him to medbay…”

Jim flicked some of his jello at Spock then stole the rest of Bones’ fries from him.

His mate and best friend gave him a look then exchanged one themselves. Jim shook his head. He loved them and he loved that they looked out for him.


“You don’t need to come,” Jim said as Spock helped him into the formal jacket.

“I am your First Officer,” Spock replied. “It is logical I accompany you.”

Jim yawned. “True.”

Spock nudged his nose against Jim’s. “You are tired.”

“Very.”

“It has been a rough few weeks of missions.”

“Very.”

Spock kissed him. “If you would like me to attend the meeting on your behalf…”

Jim shook his head. “Nah. ‘m captain. Gotta do my captain duties.”

“Affirmative.” Spock stepped back and motioned for Jim to lead the way.


Halfway to the conference room, the computer’s voice came overhead.

“Incident in Rec Room 1. Captain and Commander please report at once. Incident in Rec Room1. Captain…”

“Fuck,” Jim groaned.

They turned and high tailed it towards Rec Room 1.

Turning a final corner to the room, they stopped in their tracks seeing Uhura and Bones in the hallway outside the room. Uhura wore a formal looking knee length blue dress with her hair down and styled neatly.  Bones stood next to her in a tuxedo.

“What’s going on?” Jim approached and asked.

“Yes, what is the incident?” Spock questioned.

“No incident,” Uhura said. “Just a wedding.”

“Who’s wedding?” Jim and Spock asked at the same time.

Uhura took Spock’s arm and led him inside the rec room. Jim poked his head around the door frame. His jaw dropped.

Inside had been set up like wedding chapel. A white walkway littered with flowers led down to the end of the room where Scotty stood in a kilt under an arch. Chairs lined either side of the walkway and faced the arch. Sitting in them were their family—their crew.

“What is this?” Jim asked.

Bones put his arm around his shoulders. “Your wedding, Jim. You may have gotten Vulcan hitched, but you ain’t been human hitched yet.”

“Komack?”

“Just a ruse to get you two dressed up.”

Spock looked back to Jim from where Uhura was leading him down the aisle. T’hy’la.

I guess we’re getting married.

I guess so.

Footsteps behind Jim had him turned and seeing more crew coming down the hall and standing against the bulkheads with big smiles.

“We can’t all fit inside,” Bones told him. He let go of Jim then held his arm out. “Ready to marry the hobgoblin?”

“Absolutely.” Jim took Bone’s arm. They stepped into the room just as the wedding march started playing.


“They didn’t have to do that," Jim said nearly three hours later.

“Agreed but it was most appreciated.”

There was a nice ceremony and reception complete with making them dance together and cut a cake Chapel had baked. Overall, a lovely wedding that Jim was glad to have had with his family.

“It was. I love them all.” Jim kissed Spock’s cheek. “You don’t need to be carrying me to our quarters, Mr. Kirk.”

“It is still Mr. Spock,” Spock replied. “And as the groom it is customary to carry you.”

“I’m the groom, too.”

“Bride-groom.”

Jim snorted. “Whatever. And its only customary to carry the other person across through the doorway into the wedding night bedroom. Not carry them the entire way.”

“Vulcans are three times stronger than humans, carrying you is not difficult.”

“How about I carry you?”

“You are tired, and I do not…”

“Down,” Jim wiggled in Spock’s arms just a few feet from the door. Spock internally sighed and let his mate go. Jim grabbed Spock and hoisted him bridal style into his arms. His arms shook as he struggled to hold his Vulcan.

Jesus fuck, you’ve gained weight.

I have not.

I carried you just fine that one time. Jim tried to take a step but couldn’t complete it as it felt like his legs were give out.

I was unconscious and you were pumped up on adrenalin due to the circumstances. Let me down.

Jim let Spock down then held his arms out expectantly. Spock chuckled and picked him back up, carrying him to the door and then into the room. As soon as the bed came into view, Jim yawned.

“I love you, Mr. Jim, but I think I’m going to have to skip our wedding night duties.”

“Understandable.” Spock laid down on the bed and helped him out of his uniform, leaving him in his underwear.

“I never got you an engagement ring.”

“We do not need rings, ashayam.”

Jim smiled and sat up as Spock walked away to put his clothes up and undress to his underwear. Jim opened the drawer on the bedside table. “Well, it’s a good thing I got wedding rings instead.”

Spock turned around from the closet and arched a brow. “Jim.”

“I sort of suspected Scotty was up to something.” Jim patted the bed beside him. Spock walked over and sat down. “So I ordered these and picked them up when we passed by the starbase last week.”

Jim opened the black box and revealed two platinum rings. One with a thin yellow band around the middle and the other with a thin blue band. Each had a small diamond embedded into the rings.

“I also got a chain for yours in case you didn’t want to wear it around your finger.”

“Thank you.” Spock took blue ring and from the box and slipped it onto Jim’s finger. Jim took the yellow one and slipped it on Spock’s.

“Perfect,” they both said.

Jim yawned again and plopped back on the bed. “I know its our wedding night but I’m beat. I need like...twenty hours of sleep."

Spock smiled and nodded. “I too need rest.” Spock laid down next to him. “I suppose the bejeweled cock ring will have to wait for another night.”

"Did you really get one?"

"Of course."

"I love you, Master." Jim yawned again. “But definitely another night. Think we can spring for another honeymoon from the brass?”

“Highly doubtful.”

“Damn. A honeymoon orgy would’ve been nice.”

“Indeed.”

Jim took Spock’s hand between them. He turned his head and smiled. “I love you.”

A wave of adoration washed over Jim from their bond. “Taluhk nash-veh k'dular, t’hy’la.”

Notes:

That is a wrap on this story.
There will be more with these two! I promise. I have slowly started writing how they came together. Probably will be a little while before its up :)

Thank you for reading!

Series this work belongs to: