Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2021-03-05
Words:
2,046
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
11
Kudos:
1,134
Bookmarks:
93
Hits:
18,203

It started with a kiss

Summary:

It started innocuously.

It hadn't been a conscious decision. Katsuki was watching Kirishima, who was watching the movie with a sparkle in his eyes. His hand was rubbing against the slope of his neck. Katsuki had just leaned into him and kissed him.

At least that's how it started.

(You know how it is, the gayest orgy to ever gay. Featuring Bakugou getting railed)

Work Text:

It started innocuously.

Katsuki leaned over and kissed Kirishima, while the movie was playing in the background. They was mostly focused on it. Most of them cuddled up with each other. Some like Kaminari, was already sitting on Hitoshi's lap while making out with him. Sero had a hand on his waist, brushing against the exposed skin between his top and pants.

Izuku was nodding off against Todoroki's shoulder. But Mina was watching the movie excitedly, tapping Ojirou to comment occasionally. Aoyama was leaning against Shoji and quietly watched the movie. Everyone else had slowly wandered back to their own rooms sleepily.

It hadn't been a conscious decision. Katsuki was watching Kirishima, who was watching the movie with a sparkle in his eyes. His hand was rubbing against the slope of his neck. Katsuki had just leaned into him and kissed him.

When he pulled away, Kirishima was staring at him with a surprised look, before his hand over his shoulder shifted and he held Katsuki's neck, before pulling him back and kissing him. Slowly. Deeply. Gently.

It wasn't Katsuki's fault that he couldn't resist Kirishima when he kissed him like that.

Like he was the only thing he saw, and everything around them faded to black.

Katsuki hadn't been aware of the soft moans he made when he leaned in to kiss him again, barely separating from Kirishima's lips to breathe.

Katsuki was naturally loud about everything he did.

"Shit," Kaminari whispered, grinding down against Hitoshi, who had to press a hand in his mouth to stifle a moan. Sero had grabbed hold of Kaminari's face and was kissing him over Hitoshi's arms.

They were gaining a bit more attention, but no one interrupted.

Katsuki didn't even care about anyone else when he pressed Kirishima into the couch, leaning over him and kissing him as filthily as he could. He pulled away a little, and a short string of saliva connected them. He grinned down, before capturing Kirishima's lips again.

Kirishima's hands wandered under Katsuki's shirt, caressing his smooth skin before he reached his nipples. He twisted it sharply and Katsuki let out a choked moan against his lips.

"That's it, Katsuki," Kirishima whispered, his sharp teeth bit into Katsuki's bottom lip and he moaned aloud. Kirishima's eye wandered over Katsuki, until it reached Kaminari. He was staring at them with a debauched look on his face. Both sides on his neck occupied by his boyfriends, and Hitoshi's hand inside his pants, making steady work with his erection.

Katsuki grind down on Kirishima, bringing his attention back to his boyfriend.

"Don't keep looking at those extras, shitty hair." Kirishima chuckled.

"You should look at Kaminari right now," he said, his eyes still on Kaminari's face, who bit his lip, getting more turning on as he watched them watch him.

Kaminari had a severe exhibitionist kink, and within their class, where they were all mostly unashamedly open about their sexuality, Kaminari took vicious advantage of it. He and either one of their boyfriends could be found making out in the kitchen or anywhere, though Iida had strictly prohibited public sex, they liked toe the line.

Specially since Iida and Ochako got together, and Ochako had turned out to be an enabler of the highest order.

Katsuki flipped them over so he laid on his back with Kirishima hovering over him. Katsuki's legs were wrapped around his waist and he turned his head to look at Kaminari, before sneering. His eyes wandered down to stare at his waist where Hitoshi had actually pulled out Kaminari's cock. His thumb practically digging into his slit and then going round and round.

Sero had a hand on his cock as well, his fingers forming a makeshift cock ring when Kaminari had tears rolling down his cheek, his teeth biting deep into his lip.

Katsuki crooked a finger at Kaminari.

"Mon dieu," Aoyama whispered under his breath watching the five of them with wide eyes, his pupils blown.

Kaminari whimpered, before pulling away and crawling to Katsuki who was looking at him with a demeaning look. Katsuki reached for Kaminari, wrenching his head back and giving him a filthy kiss. His tongue licked one of the tear tracks before diving back in, his tongue bringing out Kaminari's into a wet dance.

They pulled away with Kaminari panting, his tongue still hanging out of his mouth. Katsuki licked his lips, before biting the tongue then glancing at Kaminari's boyfriends looking at them with heat in their eyes. Katsuki shivered.

While Katsuki didn't have an exhibitionism kink, he did have a praise kink. And those eyes seemed full of praise to him.

"Kami," Hitoshi called, before pulling him back into their embrace. Katsuki let his head hang, the picture of debauched- with his legs falling wide open, his head half off the couch, his hair messed up and a man between his legs unzipping him.

He caught Izuku looking him, before his eyes shuttered close, his teeth biting into the meat of Todoroki's shoulders. He shuddered, his face twisted in pleasure. Todoroki patted his head and Katsuki couldn't help the flicker of surprise at watching Izuku being the first to come with not a single sound.

He wondered if Izuku and Todoroki had done that in public before because he had seen the exact same scene quite a few times, with Izuku slumping into Todoroki with a relaxed expression while Todoroki gently patted his head, his own face stoic.

He groaned low in his throat, feeling Kirishima's fingers reach in and caress his own dick.

"I think you need to pay attention to me now," Kirishima teased, and Katsuki flushed.

"Shut up." He scowled at his boyfriend. Kirishima leaned down, pulling his dick out before giving it a lick. Then another. Before swallowing it whole. Katsuki's eyes shut, his mouth falling open with a loud moan, and his fingers clenching into the cushion of the sofa. A wave of pleasure spreading through his body.

Katsuki's legs wrapped around Kirishima's back, and automatically, Kirishima pulled his legs up, his hands creating a hot imprint against his thighs as he pulled off his jeans right off before Katsuki almost got pulled halfway off the couch and his legs were brought over Kirishima's shoulders.

Katsuki yelped in shock before moaning loudly when Kirishima licked a hot trail from his dick to his rim, his sharp teeth nibbled carefully at the thighs.

Katsuki had forgotten about everyone else, when a familiar cool hand touched his face. He blinked his eyes open, a few stray tears falling to the sides while Kirishima teased him.

"Can I kiss you?" The figure asked and Katsuki almost scowled at the dumb question before Kirishima slammed a tongue into his ass. Katsuki's hand reached out to catch Todoroki's shirt before pulling him.

Todoroki had to put a hand on the couch to prevent his nose from hitting Katsuki's chin, then he coordinated while Katsuki was a moaning mess, muffling the loud moans with his lips.

Kissing Todoroki was surprisingly similar and yet different from Kirishima. They were both gentle, but where Kirishima had a firm, dominating touch, Todoroki was kind of...sultry.

It turned him on even more.

Kirishima thrusting his tongue into his ass, eating him out while Todoroki was swallowing his tongue, his moans, making him clench down on Kirishima even harder.

Suddenly, he wanted more hands on his body. He was burning, and he wanted more. He kissed Todoroki even deeply, somehow aware of Deku's eyes digging into him. Katsuki reached out and pulled Todoroki's hand on his chest, over his hard nipples, and he seemed to get him before his fingers found his nipples and tightened around it painfully.

Katsuki pulled away, crying out against his lips, gradually getting louder until Todoroki let his nipples go. Then he went back to kissing him. Another hot mouth surrounded one of his nipple, a rough familiar hand playing with the other.

Katsuki choked on a cry when Kirishima chose that exact moment to press a finger into his ass. Katsuki's fingers clenched around someone's shirt, his own pre-cum staining his stomach as Todoroki muffled his cries.

He heard an echoing cry, a little farther before Kirishima pressed another. Then another.

"Does he bareback too?" He heard Deku ask, pulling away from his skin. Katsuki was struck between hitting him and pulling him back when Kirishima pulled away. He clenched around nothing letting out a moan of frustration. Todoroki's hands found its way to his dick, giving a few soothing pulls, giving him a gentle kiss.

"He's coming back."

Katsuki's head pressed back against a warm shoulder with a soft moan.

Then there was a blunt familiar head pressing against his rim. Katsuki spread his legs, and he heard several sharp inhales. He muffled a moan as heat spread through his body at the sound. Kirishima chuckled.

"You like that, don't you, babe?" He asked, pressing a gentle kiss against his inner thigh.

"Shut up and get in me, you fucking-" Katsuki got cut off midway with a wrenched out, ragged cry. Kirishima pressed in deeper until he was seated deep in, rolling his hips. Katsuki's toes clenched in the air, and he tried to push Kirishima into moving, but in the position he was, Kirishima had all the power. Not to mention Deku's hand on his stomach pressing him down.

Somehow having people hold him down while he got fucked by Kirishima was unbearably hot.

"Cat got your tongue?" Kirishima asked, grinding down on his prostate. Katsuki's mouth fell open, and Todoroki caught him in a kiss, stealing away the breath from his lungs.

Katsuki was choking, was breathless.

Then Kirishima finally started moving. Putting all his force into fucking him, letting the two other hold Katsuki steady while the air got punched out of his lungs from his guts. Kirishima got his prostate more often that not, and Katsuki could barely breathe, let alone moan.

He was grateful when Todoroki pulled away from his mouth, because he was pretty sure he was about to pass out from oxygen deprivation, and god wouldn't that be something.

He was so caught up in the pleasure, in the pressure, in the heat and the cold, and the hand pressing him down-

His orgasm hit him like a rock in the middle of a stream.

He hit his head against something, his eyes rolled back in the throes of pleasure, a strangled scream leaving his mouth before his mind blanked in a haze of white.

"Yikees, looked like he's wiped." Kirishima grinned watching Katsuki's passed out form. Izuku's eyes flicked with something  undecipherable  before he smiled back at Kirishima.

"Looks like he liked it a lot." Todoroki commented, his hand still sticky with Katsuki and Izuku's cum on them. He had jacked off both of them. Kirishima's flickered from Todoroki to Izuku.

"We should do this sometime again," he invited them casually. Kirishima stared at Izuku while he said it. "Katsuki'll probably be open to it after today."

Izuku blushed a little. Kirishima hadn't missed Izuku coming while staring at Katsuki. Izuku started spluttering, but Todoroki laid a hand on his head, gently patting.

"We'll get back to you about that," he said.

Kirishima grinned.

"Yeah sure. I'll get him back to the room then." He pointed his thumb at Katsuki, waving at them, before lifting him in a princess carry from the couch.

Behind them, Aoyama was laid out with a blissful expression.

"That was better than anything I could have found," he whispered to Shoji. He was bonelessly relaxed against Shoji's large body who was absentmindedly rubbing his arm.

"Hm." He agreed.

Katsuki opened his eyes in his own bed, his body cleaned up courtesy of Kirishima. He was laid over Kirishima and he rubbed his nose against Kirishima's before falling back into a deeper sleep.

Kirishima pumped a fist in the air.

"Shut up, Eijirou." Katsuku whispered, his voice thick with sleep.

Kirishima pulled him into a tighter embrace, pressing a gentle kiss into his temple. Katsuki sighed into his shoulder.

"Thanks, Ei." He said quietly.

Kirishima pumped his fist again.

"Shut up."

"But I didn't even say anything!" He yelped when Katsuki pinched his nose shut.

"Shut up anyway."