Actions

Work Header

Sunshine named you

Chapter 4: Like blue flame

Notes:

Was this chapter necessary? Absolutely not.
I apologize for any typos.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Joshua asks as he parks the car behind the building. It was unexpected. 

Last week Jun had asked him to deliver something to his friend at the port and Joshua had agreed, it wasn't the closest one but Josĥua had agreed without asking too many questions, he didn't even ask what was in the box he was taking to be secretly shipped to China, he just hoped that it wasn't that illegal. 

This morning when Seokmin had sulked because Josĥua was leaving him for the seventh day in a row he had suggested he came along. What could go wrong right? 

The whole delivery went well and quick, if they left immediately they would be home before midnight. However, Joshua hadn't predicted the big chain crash in the back road he used. It was too late to go back now so the only option was to sleep over somewhere.

"I mean yeah? It's better than driving back, plus you should rest, you've been driving all day." It wasn't perfect, they both had no change of clothes and the only places they could stay over were a cheap motel down the road(they had checked the reviews on this one before stopping and the complaints of insects and other animals in the rooms weren't delightful) or a love hotel next to a gas station. Honestly, it didn't look bad, the outside looked nice, it was a black building, not too tall and with minimalistic design on the outside, the first thing that caught your eye was the big "Love Shot Hotel" red neon sign above the entrance. " I'm sure it's better than the motel with a complimentary zoo inside." Joshua laughs at his joke and takes his hand after taking everything that he needed from the car and locks it. 

The inside wasn't that different from the outside, the walls were painted in red and the furniture was black, there were paintings of naked women on the walls and two vending machines but it actually looked clean and well managed. There was a girl behind the front desk, talking on her phone without paying them much attention. 

"Hello?" Joshua says to her and she looks him up and down, rolls her eyes and tells whoever she was talking to to wait. Her hair was purple and she was wearing very red lipstick.

"Welcome to Love Shot Hotel, what can I do for you, sir?" The girl says. Joshua looks at her name tag for exactly a second because she was wearing a very revealing tank top. Her name was Minji.

"We would like a room, on the second floor, at the end of a hallway, preferably with a window instead of a balcony." Josĥua demands, if they're staying at a random place with no seeming security he better takes some precautions.

"You're very picky." Minji complains but starts typing something on her computer."You probably want a bathtub and working lock too."

"I don't necessarily need a bathtub." Joshua says.

"How many hours?"

"One night."

"Fancy." Minji looks between them and Joshua sees her smile at Seokmin, probably because he did first. " We only offer a discount on Valentine's day so you'll have to pay full price."Minji gives him an expectant look and raises her eyebrows.

"Shouldn't be a problem."

"Wonderful then, we advise you to use cash in case of a jealous partner back home and not because I'm too lazy to learn how the card thingy works." Minji says with a big smile and Seokmin couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Babe, why didn't you mention you had a jealous partner, am I only a side piece?" Seokmin says dramatically, looking very offended.

Joshua hums at him."Yeah, but you're prettier baby." Joshua says and lifts their interlocked hands to kiss his. 

"I like you guys." Minji says happily. "Here I'll even give you our second-best room since you don't want a balcony." She opens a drawer and pulls out a silver key. "We don't offer room service or any of that shit but our walls are very sound resistant," Minji says and opens a cabinet behind her, pulling two towels. "Here, in case you need anything you would have to deal with it because my girlfriend is visiting later and I would be busy."Minji says and clicks a few buttons, then gives Joshua a printed receipt.

"That's too much?" She says.

"Thank you for the room." Joshua says and smiles at her, she looks confused when he refuses the change.

 "Wait, I usually don't give every guest this-" Minji turns around and opens a cabinet, pulling out a box."-cause most of them are creepy but since you both are very cute I'll indulge you." She gives it to Seokmin, who looks at her confused." It's some fancy shower products and other complementary stuff we should give out to people renting the more expensive rooms, they are actually really nice so I keep them for myself." 

They both thank her and use the stairs to their room. It's quiet, there are no people in the hallway and actually not much noise too. 

The room itself was nice, it was painted in red as well, the whole hotel had a theme going on. Even the lights coming from behind the headboard were red. There was a king-size bed in the middle, the window doesn't directly look at it which was good. Joshua locks the door behind himself and walks to close the blinds. There were a loveseat and a small table but no TV or a closet, reasonable, assuming most people didn't come here particularly to sleep or watch TV. 

"I wanna take a shower." Seokmin says with a sigh, he looks tired. Joshua follows him to the bathroom.

"Take a bath, it's quieter." He puts the towels next to the sink. "I'll go to the gas station to buy us some food and stuff." He reaches through the small bag he carries, pulls out a gun and places it over the towels." I'll lock you, be careful."

"You're being paranoid." Seokmin rolls his eyes but comes closer and wraps his hands around  Josĥua's waist.

"I need you to be safe." Joshua says quietly and pecks his lips.

"Fine, be careful too."Seokmin smiles and releases him, pulling his shirt over his head and folds it."Come back quickly before Minji throws us out for disturbing her time with her girlfriend."

"I'll keep my eyes closed."

 

Joshua comes back not even ten minutes later, unlocks the door and places the bag on the table. He had bought them some sandwiches, snacks and water, he even managed to get toothbrushes. He walks to the door and knocks.

"It's me baby." He says and opens the door carefully.

"Yeah no shit, since when people knock before shooting babe." Seokmin says, he has his eyes closed and is laying as well as he could fit in the bathtub. "I'm not hearing you taking your clothes off and I don't like that." He says and Joshua smiles.

"You seem pretty comfortable down there, don't wanna disturb you." 

"You've been away for seven days in a row doing God knows what and the only time you were home, you were locked up in a room with Seungcheol and Wonwoo till the middle of the night, then gone before I wake up, I've only seen you for five minutes a day, at most, and today when you were finally free, we had to drive for hours in the middle of the summer. " He says and looks Joshua dead in the eyes."I miss you so much and if you're not between my legs in a minute I swear."

The sound of the water moving and rippling was the only sound in the bathroom for a while after Joshua gladly complied.  And he was so grateful because he was tired. He had let Seokmin wash his hair and back and was now laying in his arms, enjoying the gentle touches on his chest. His eyes were closed and his head was tipped back over his shoulders. It felt warm and smelled nice, he had to try hard to not fall asleep right here.

"I missed you too baby." Joshua doesn't apologize for disappearing because he knows it's not necessary. Seokmin knew he had to and even though he could sulk he wasn't really mad. This was Joshua's job. 

Seokmin kisses his shoulder and squeezes his waist."Maybe next time I could come along and help?" Seokmin says. Joshua hums and turns his head to kiss his cheek as well as he could reach.

"Absolutely not." He says sweetly.

"But why?" Seokmin whines."I've improved so much in hand-to-hand combat, my aim is perfect, I could actually be helpful."

"You are helpful, baby." Joshua turns in the bath as well as he could to see him.

"The only thing I do is help if someone gets hurt, do chores or help if somebody needs a training partner."

"Which is enough."Joshua touches his cheek softly."You need to understand that I would not forgive myself if I let something happen to you, please don't ask this from me." 

And Seokmin gets it. Sort off. The tight feeling in his heart whenever Josĥua went out or came back covered with blood never washed away.

"I feel sick every time you leave out of the door and know I might never have you in my arms again." Seokmin whispers quietly.

"You're a braver person than me Seokminnie." Joshua hopes that was the end of this conversation. He knows how hypocritical it sounds but he would rather be selfish than have Seokmin exposed to danger willingly. 

Seokmin didn't look at him, he was staring at the wall and Joshua believes that maybe he needs some alone time, he usually did when he got this quiet. Joshua kisses his cheek once again and stands up, wraps one of the towels around his waist, gets the gun and goes out of the bathroom.

 

But apparently, he had read the room wrong because not many minutes passed before Seokmin came out of the bathroom, the same towel wrapped too low on his hips and scrubbing his hair with a smaller one. He looks soft as he was walking to Joshua, who was sitting on the bed and putting the gun in the drawer of the small cabinet next to it.

"Do you think my thighs are too fat?"Seokmin asks suddenly, like the whole conversation from before didn't faze him anymore. He starts tapping dry Joshua's hair too, with the same towel, so he laughed.

"They are absolutely not, perfect size for me to hold and squeeze."Josĥua says amusedly.

"I've gained some weight recently." Seokmin says and runs his hand through Josĥua's hair to comb it."You probably wouldn't be able to pick me up like before." Seokmin goes to the bathroom to throw away the wet towel.

"You train a lot, it's normal, not all weight is bad for you." Joshua stood up and took his hand as he came out of the bathroom, pressing him to the wall. He wraps his hands on the back of his thighs and lifts him up. Sure, he did feel some pressure in   his hands but he was happy he did because his baby looked happy and healthy."See?"

"Show off." Seokmin says but kisses him nevertheless. Joshua smiles against his lips so he had to use his tongue to shut him up. Joshua stops playing games after that and kisses him deeply, pressing him against the wall. Seokmin hums pleasantly at that and moves his hands over his arms to wrap them securely around his neck.

Joshua parts to breathe a moment later, but Seokmin doesn't let him, his lips tingle with desperation because he had really missed this, he was kissing him like he was afraid Joshua would disappear.

And Joshua kisses him back just as desperately.

"Let's get you comfortable, sweetheart." Joshua whispers, he doubts that being pressed against a hard wall was the most comfortable feeling. Seokmin just nods and reaches towards the light switch. The only thing that prevents Josĥua from slipping and falling while he carries him to the bed is the surprisingly bright red light coming from behind the headboard of the bed.

 

Joshua was quickly pulled in another kiss after he put him down. Seokmin kisses him in heated, desperate movements full of tongue and clasping teeth. Soon they were both panting against each other’s lips. Seokmin's hands wandered freely across Josĥua's body- up his arms, in his hair, down to his hips to pull the stubborn towel down and throw it away,  at whatever piece of skin he could get his hands on really. He moans when Josĥua moves his head to the side to kiss his neck. He starts moving his hips up, grinding himself against Joshua's thigh and his breath becomes heavy, Joshua could very well feel his eagerness now that he was naked.

"Shua-" He pants, Joshua lifts to look at him and he honest to God looks sinfully pretty with his face pained in red lights, his closed eyes and mouth slightly open to let out quiet moans.

"Baby?"

"Can we-" He says in a quiet voice. "Can we do it now?"

And Joshua feels his words burn his skin. It wasn't like a few months back when they had started touching more and pleasing each other with their hands or mouth, sure that had been exciting and felt even more wonderful but this? 

This was big, Seokmin trusted him enough to let him have him in this way even after-

Joshua kisses him softly, softer than all the ones they shared tonight."We can do everything you want sweetheart, I just need you to know that just because we are alone here doesn't mean we have to." Joshua says because he isn't gonna do anything until they were both completely sure it’s right.

"I know that." He smiles and cups his face."I'm doing it because I want it, I want you so bad." And Seokmin did because...he had never promised anything, he was never sure if he would be ready to do that with someone and yet Josĥua had staid.  He had never imagined getting love, being so in love that the thought of being with someone didn't scare him. The only thing he feels is excitement and the need to be as close as possible."Do you want me too?" He asks because he had to be sure Josĥua does too, consent is a two-way street.

"I do baby, of course I do."Josĥua smiles and kisses his nose. Seokmin is so in love."So, how do you want to do it?" 

And Seokmin is confused at first but his lips form an 'oh' a second later. He had a choice, of course he did. He had never even considered the possibility of it. He had thought about it, about pain and tears and had never remembered how loving, caring and considerate his boyfriend was. 

"How do you prefer?"

"That's not important." Joshua says.

"It is to me."

"Okay I guess-"Joshua says carefully."Uh, I let someone fuck me once, a few years ago and it wasn't my favourite thing." He smiles awkwardly.

"Did he hurt you?" 

"No, I mean yeah it was painful but it was probably because I wasn't into him." 

"Then why-"

"Work."

"That's terrible,baby." And Joshua is surprised because Seokmin pulled the baby card only when he was injured very badly.

"No, it's not like that, I did it willingly." Joshua reassures him. "Plus I'm sure if I do it with you I'll enjoy it."

"Still, you were hurt."Seokmin pulls him in a gentle kiss and strokes his cheek with his thumb. Joshua couldn't remember what his life was before him honestly. Being loved by such a kind, gentle and strong person was priceless.

Joshua had never imagined getting love before, now love kisses him with soft lips and looks at him with bright eyes. 

And Joshua didn't want to stop kissing him, didn't want to stop saying how much he loves him, didn't want to make him doubt it for even a second. Because his life had only started having meaning since meeting him. It sounds desperate, it sounds pathetic, it's the truth.

As much to his dismay Seokmin stops kissing him but holds him close, his hands on his neck gently stroking his skin.

"Thank you-" He says."-for telling me and giving me the comfort of having a choice, however I've always wondered-" His eyes travel over Josĥua's face." I think I want you to fu...love. I want you to make love to me."

And Josĥua has never considered that.

He has fucked so many people, faces that he could vaguely remember, from pretty girls in tight dresses to hot guys in the back of the club. But it had always been just that, meaningless and easy to forget.

Seokmin wanted him to make love to him. 

It sounds fake, it sounds like something made up in the old poetry books when people were too shy to call it something realistic. 

And yet it didn't sound that laughable when it came from his lips. 

Seokmin was pretty, he was soft and gentle, he was loving and selfless, he was beautiful. Joshua felt like it all made sense now, making love was right.

(And of course he was hot, and sexy, and tempting, and seductive. He was all of those things and more so that Joshua would want him sprawled at any possible surface, moaning so hard it was getting hard to breathe. But that would be later.)

Joshua had never made love. He wanted to. He wanted to give all of himself, to hold him slow and teasing, he wanted to worship him all night, his name to be the only thing his lips could say, he wanted the pleasure of knowing they were doing it because they wanted to be close, not a quick release.

"I've never done that baby." Joshua says quietly, it had become a habit at this point.

"Do you want to do it with me for the first time then?" Seokmin smiles at him reassuringly. Beautiful.

First time? It was funny at first but now that he thought about it? Joshua had never really been with someone he truly liked, the only thing he did was use them and they had used him right back. But now...he wants this because it was Seokmin, because he loves him. Seokmin was his first love. He was his first.

"I do, I want us to make love." And it sounds right. "Together."

And they kiss because it's familiar. Honestly, Joshua had never expected it to happen, he was fine with it not happening, but if it did he thought it would be more planned, where they would sit and have a long talk, they often did that.

But it feels right.

The hot skin pressed against his feels right, Seokmin’s hands traveling all around his body and the always so gentle and eager lips feel right. 

Seokmin grinds his hips up once again and moans against his lips and he's just so beautiful.

"Come on-" He whines and Joshua thinks it's cute how eager he is.

Joshua thinks clearly only then.

"Baby, I don't think we can-"

"Why?" He whines and looks at Josĥua.

"We don't have-"

"In the box." And Josĥua looks at the box on the nightstand and reaches for it. 

Oh.

Seokmin clears his throat and tugs at the strands of hair on his neck so Josĥua came back to reality. He trails his eyes over his body, taking the towel and letting it fall to the ground, then getting comfortable between his legs and kisses him.

And Josĥua kisses him deeply, needy, desperately, needing to show him that this was right, if love could be expressed with a kiss he needed it to be it.

Joshua coated his fingers, never stopping kissing him. Seokmin breaths out hard, fingers curling into the flesh on his shoulders, body tensing.

"You'll have to be relaxed, baby, otherwise it would hurt." Joshua whispears.

And Seokmin is mad at himself because It's happening. He had been thinking about it, imagined it for so long and now that he could have it he was being unreasonable. 

He nods, ignoring every thought and insecurity, he trusts Josĥua immensely.

Joshua lowers himself and kisses him softly, lifting Seokmin's leg to wrap around his waist with his other hand. He doesn't release his lips when he finally slips one finger inside him, drinking up every sound Seokmin makes. It is uncomfortable, it's not exactly painful but he doesn't particularly like it. 

"I've got you baby." Joshua promises."Just tell me when you're ready for more." 

And Seokmin knows he was saying this to reassure him but if he didn't like one, he wouldn't like more. 

"Keep going." His jaw tightened but he says nevertheless.

"You're not ready, you know I can feel it." Joshua takes out his finger and wipes it from the sheet, then lays next to him on the bed.  Seokmin feels a tear roll down his eye and he turns his back on him. He had ruined it. 

"I love you so much baby." Joshua hugs his waist and kisses his neck.

"I'm sorry." Seokmin whispers.

"There is nothing to apologize for, there is always a next time." 

Seokmin turns to face him and Joshua wipes his tear, leaning to kiss his lips, so soft.

"What if next time doesn't work too?"

"That's fine."

"I wanted us to have that."Seokmin says quietly."I promised you."

And Josĥua could repeat a thousand times that this was not important, that he wasn't disappointed but sometimes words were not enough.

"You can make it up to me?"Joshua says and pushes a strand of hair off his forehead, kissing it. 

"Yes, I-" Seokmin looks down between them and nods."I will." He climbs on top of him and kisses him quickly, then starts kissing down his throat and chest and as much as Josĥua enjoyed it-

"Not like that." He says and Seokmin looks up at him, confused. Joshua pulls him up and kisses him again, his hands travel over the curve of his spine and down, touching and claiming, firm enough for both of them."I want to eat you out."

"Huh?" Seokmin moves back and looks at him,looks over his face and down to his red lips then in his eyes again, he thinks he's hearing things but Josĥua doesn't speak."How is that for you?"

"Oh it is." Joshua looks at him smugly."You riding my face while I just lay here and please you sounds very nice." 

Seokmin had read in a psychology book a while ago that your first love is not the biggest, that it usually was there to teach you how to recover and accept the pain of it disappearing, you don't find true love well until you're almost thirty it said, but he thinks it's all bullshit. And sure he isn't like most people but he's sure of one thing- Joshua is his first love,even after barely an year of knowing each other he was sure he was it.. He doesn't care about psychology, he doesn't care about what was right, all he needs was Joshua to continue loving him the way he does now.

And how can he not when Joshua always gives him everything, he's like a fever dream. Because Josĥua doesn't hurt him and doesn't use him. Because Josĥua makes him cry only when the love he gives him is too much and he can't take it anymore, because Joshua treats him like something precious, his treasure as he would say. 

"Yeah." Seokmin says.

"Yeah?" Joshua repeats. 

Of course he would accept, he was crazy about him, Joshua made him even crazier when he used his mouth on him.

"Just because I love you, don't think I would enjoy it, I'm doing it for you." Seokmin jokes and Joshua understands, he moves up with fake confidence. Joshua takes the pillows and throws them at the end of the bed.

"Obviously." Joshua says and runs his hands over his thighs that are resting on the sides of his waist. Seokmin puts his hand under his chin and makes him look up at him as he moves his way up. Joshua looks down before he makes one last step and smiles. "For me?" 

"For you." And Josĥua pulls him over his face and spreads his legs. Seokmin had barely time to reach and hold the headboard for support before he felt a wet lick. He feels it tickling and it's nice,tingles are spreading through his body with every lick and he can't hold his smile. Joshua places his palms on his thighs again, kissing the delicate skin. He feels soft and tastes sweet,like he always did, but that was probably just the feeling of being in love.

"I would need you to relax and sit on my face baby." Seokmin hears his muffled words and it would have been funny if it didn't sound so alluring.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

Joshua nods, his nose touches something and Seokmin twitches."Definitely." Joshua promises. His breath tickles him."Closer is better."

Joshua doesn't wait to spread Seokmin's thighs even more and tugs him down to sit fully on his face. He licks a wet big strip and feels him jump slightly but he holds him down by holding his thighs securely. Seokmin tangles his hand in Joshua's hair, it's something grounding. That's all he sees underneath actually. Joshua doesn't wait for him to calm down before doing it again, licking with no mercy because he wants him wet and dripping, this was the only way he could please him like he deserves. Seokmin feels like he was going insane. The feeling is unexplainable, it's good, so unbelievably good. He could get off just by itany day. Josĥua's licks feel incredible, it's like he is making some kind of a magic down there.

"Oh fuck." He moans in a broken voice and it's like that makes his boyfriend under him even more eager.He enjoys a few more licks with quiet broken moans, then Joshua moves his palms, spreading him even more and pushing his tongue into him. Seokmin breaths out and tries to move away but Josĥua doesn't let him go, he tightens his grip onto the headboard and starts panting for a sweet release. Joshua doesn't stop fucking him with his tongue Seokmin feels his limbs becoming soft and his vision blurring. 

"Shua-" He begs but it's not heard. Joshua is lost under him and is holding his thighs tight, his fingers digging into the flesh possessive enough to leave bruises. 

Joshua starts kissing him then and it's over for him. He feels himself leaking, his thighs are shaking, the thought of Josĥua kissing him like that between his legs makes him insane.

His kisses feel softer in contrast to his tongue so Seokmin lets himself breathe. He lets go of the headboard to push his hair back, which is still wet. He wants to kiss Josĥua and show him he was doing amazing but for now all he could do was stroke his hair. 

It's calming, the burning feeling from before has calmed down and Seokmin feels only the tingles from the start.Then he hears the wet sounds of Joshua licking his lips and he starts to lick and thrust into him again, deep and wet. And he's doing it with determination and no signs of stopping any time soon.

Seokmin moves his hips on instinct, fucking himself on his boyfriend’s tongue. He doesn't know if this is how it's supposed to go but Joshua doesn't seem to mind, he even puts his hands on his ass and encourages it.Joshua hums pleasantly every time he moves. Seokmin rocks his hips gently over the flat of his tongue, moaning every time he felt his tongue dig into him.

It's filthy, his sloppy movements and the wetness between his legs are too much, his body is shaking and he feels mushy. Seokmin moves his hips once, twice and he feels like he couldn't anymore. He lifts himself and takes the headboard with both hands. Joshua goes up under him . Seokmin looks down, he's so pretty with his red lips, his chin and mouth are covered with saliva and his hair is a mess.

"It feels-" Seokmin says after he can find some words."-so good." 

Joshua smiles and lifts his head to kiss the inside of his thigh."Why are we stopping then?"

Seokmin moves down and buries his head into the crook of his neck. His legs are still on both sides of his waist so Josĥua moves his palms over his back, ass and stops them to hold his thighs again.

"I just need a minute." Seokmin mumbles.

"Okay, after that we can continue if you want?" His voice is raspy. Seokmin moves up to face him.

"I can't feel my legs." He says earnestly. He lowers himself and kisses Josĥua, his face is wet but his lips taste just as sweet as every time. Joshua moves up to sit and takes him with himself and now Seokmin is sitting in his lap. The kiss is slow and patient, Seokmin feels how hard his boyfriend is and the thought of him being turned on by just pleasing him makes him crazy.

"Turn around." Joshua says against his lips and Seokmin is too overwhelmed to refuse, he complies obediently. Joshua palms his neck and kisses the back of it, his other hand reaches down to stroke him."Now I just want you to lay over my chest and I'm gonna do the rest, okay baby?" Joshua asks, his breath is hot on his neck so Seokmin nods. He does as told, ignoring the heat in his cheeks from the position and being so exposed but it's not really necessary. Joshua pulls him closer by the thighs and spreads him then starts licking, sucking and pushing his tongue like he hadn't stopped for a second and it's somehow even deeper in this position,if that was even possible.

All Seokmin could do is lay down and pant,he can't think straight, he feels like his soul had left his body and he's hovering somewhere. He grinds down and moans, he's been neglected for so long it's borderline painful.

Joshua releases one of his thighs and pushes his thumb inside,using his spit as lube. And  this doesn't feel uncomfortable like before, it wasn't painful, he even wants it deeper. Seokmin moans against Joshua's lower stomach. He moves his thumb and licks around it. Seokmin is definitely going to cry now

"M-more please?" He could barely talk right now. Thankfully Joshua complies and coats his fingers again and replaces his thumb with his index finger. It feels so good. He moves his hips because he needs more, fucking himself on his fingers and tongue and actually getting a little friction between his legs too. 

Seokmin lifts his head to see how hard his boyfriend was just by pleasing him and he wants to help. He lifts himself and moves down, taking him in his hand and stroking, spreading the wetness down. Joshua moans but doesn't stop moving his fingers. 

"Baby, move back, I can't reach with my mouth." He says but Seokmin doesn't want to. He takes him in his mouth quickly and the moan that escapes Josĥua's mouth is enough for him to want to go deeper and faster.

But it was slow, Joshua was still moving his finger inside him and he didn't want him to stop, he circles his tongue and moves his head up and down slowly. They have all the time in the world.

Joshua adds a second finger and it's uncomfortable for just a second but he's distracted enough to not pay it too much mind.

And the whole thing is too much.

Seokmin arched his back as he prepps him, now with three fingers and it's so gentle and slow, long fingers reaching deep and just right, brushing and pressing and dragging. And every time Joshua found his spot he moanes, but doesn't let him go which made Josĥua moan too, it was like a chain reaction, they both gave something and received it double.

"Baby, I-" And Seokmin knows what this means. He doesn't want to stop, he doesn't. But he wants something more. If his mind wasn't this clouded he would dwell on how hot it was that Josĥua was turned so much from just eating him out that it took just a few seconds of sucking him off for him to be coming.

Seokmin collects all the strength he has left in his body and crawls away, collapsing on the bed next to Joshua, spreading his legs and arching his back. He still feels the aftertaste of pleasure because of his fingers.

"Babe-" He whines and looks at Josĥua next to him."I want you now."

And Joshua moves over him and captures his lips in a deep, breathless kiss. Seokmin wraps his legs around his waist and tugs him down, pressing their bodies together and it's just too good.

"Are you sure?" Joshua says with closed eyes, their foreheads and noses were touching. He wants it so bad too.

"Yes, please- I want you- I love you so much- I need you Shua." All he could do is beg for it. Joshua shushes him with another kiss. He takes the pillow and places it under his hips, then reaches for the box.

"Can we do it without-" Seokmin asks, Josĥua paused and looks at him."I don't think I have anything, he used one when he-"

"Oh, baby-" Joshua kisses his lips, cheek, nose and forehead lightly, just gentle soft touches."Don't think about that, please, of course we can." And Seokmin smiles when he opens his eyes. Joshua moves back and takes the bottle, spreading it over himself and him, it's cold so he trembles but soon Joshua is kissing his neck and his hand is trailing down to lift his leg even more.

Joshua finally aligns himself and presses into him, slow and careful, trying not to hurt him. It feels uncomfortable, it hurts like a bitch too. Seokmin bit his lip so he didn't cry out,he had expected that after prepping him so good with his fingers it wouldn't. But it did. Joshua kisses him when he sees the expression on his face and he returns it, trying to ignore the pain as much as possible. He wants this.

"We can stop-"

"No-" Seokmin says, there are tears rolling down his cheeks and Josĥua kisses them away. So gentle, so loving. He moves his hand between them as well as could reach to stroke him and it actually helps.

The pain starts disappearing eventually and Josĥua moves slowly, watching his reactions. And it  wasn't something he couldn't bare, he moves his hips up to meet Josĥua and it actually felt...good?

And it was slow.

Joshua pays attention to him as he moves inside, deep but gentle.

"You're being so good for me baby." And that sparks a fire inside his skin. He wants to be good for Josĥua, he wants to be the reason for his happiness,for his pleasure. He wants Joshua’s hands to erase everything before him, he wants him to take, own, claim. 

And he's doing so good, he was bigger than the evil man that had taken this from him and so he reached deeper, Seokmin wants him to, wants him deep and wet so that everything that wasn't him disappears.

So he begs for it, his voice is needy, his nails are clawing Josĥua's back hard enough to leave marks because he belongs to him. And Joshua hears him and gives it to him deeper and harder.

And yet it still feels like making love.

Joshua pauses when he's deep enough and kisses him long and needy, then resumes his thrusts. He pushes him further up the bed, then pulls him down, Seokmin feels his legs tremble,his whole body really. And he cries, he cries out of pleasure, Joshua had again made him cry because all the love he was giving him was overwhelming. 

And Joshua knows, he kisses his tears away. 

He's so good, thrusting in a steady rhythm and all Seokmin could do is take it, feeling like his whole body was paralyzed with pleasure. They couldn't even kiss anymore, they were gasping for air and moaning against the others lips. And Seokmin is definitely gone, Joshua is moving against him, resulting in a gratifying sensation with every new thrust and that was too much.

"Please, Shua-'' He begs, he doesn't know for what, maybe for him to finally touch him because the overstimulation is too much, he doesn't know. Joshua slides his arms underneath his boyfriend's back and arches him up from the bed to sit on his lap and to tug him down hard to meet his thrusts halfway. And somehow this was the thing Seokmin needed because like that he could feel him deeper, and kiss him at the same time.Seokmin wraps his hands around his neck happily, kissing him with little moans escaping from the corners of his lips.

"I love you." Joshua says, wraps his hands around his waist and pulls him closer.

"I love you." Seokmin says, cups his face and kisses him and it's too much.

Bodies intertwined, limbs tangled, lines between them blurring, begs mingled with moans and gasps and whines-

And Joshua spins him again and fucks him into the mattress and he loves it so much. Deep thrust. Loud moans. Shaking limbs. Arched back. 

And he comes, he comes untouched, he comes without even warning Joshua. But he doesn't mind it.

"You're so beautiful baby-'' Joshua talks him through it."- so good for me. Perfect." Seokmin cries out at his words, hips jerking up, whispering his name like a mantra, his nails digging painfully in his back and his legs pulling him closer.

" Don't stop." Seokmin says when he feels Joshua slowing pulling out, trying to keep him in place with his legs. He is still riding his high and wants more, the pain would probably come soon but he doesn't care. He wants Joshua in him, to make him feel just as good.

And Joshua hesitates only for a second before continuing his thrusts as before. 

Seokmin becomes sensitive, he is tired and spent, his whole body feels sticky and wet. He strokes Joshua's cheek and makes him look at him, he looks at him as he meets his every thrust. His other hand moves over his on his thigh, the pain is slowly growing but he doesn't let it show on his face, he smiles when he looks at Joshua. Pretty. Beautiful.

"You're so good love-"Seokmin says in his sweet voice, the one Joshua heard before going to bed or whenever he was injured."-come for me, please." He beggs and it's enough.

And Joshua kisses him as he comes, deep, deep inside and Seokmin returns it eagerly. His movements slowed down little by little and the kiss became messy and unfocused. 

He stops moving and breathes hard, laying his head under Seokmin's chin to just feel him closer for a moment more. Seokmin runs his fingers through his hair and back,a comforting touch. He loves him so much.

"You were perfect, babe-" He says and Joshua nods. He moves up and pulls away, Seokmin whines from sensitivity. 

They lay like that, exchanging lazy kisses, facing each other, Joshua's hand on his waist keeping him close, Seokmin's hand on his cheek, stroking it. It was late, probably way past midnight, Josĥua feels his eyelids heavy.

"I love you." Seokmin whispers as he cleans him up with a wet towel, it's not the best but it should work for now because they were both too exhausted to shower. Joshua lays next to him once again after that and Seokmin goes to him, tangling his body around him and kissing his chest and neck.

"I love you." Joshua says." That was fun, we should do it again."

"Eating me out or fucking me?" Seokmin smiles against his neck, he was having fun down there and Joshua didn't want him to stop.

"Eating you out." He answers honestly."I really enjoyed that."

"Yes please." Seokmin pecks his lips."The other thing too, I really liked it."He really did, being so close, not only emotionally but physically too."We could try to switch too, I would love to have you like that if you wish."

And Joshua smiles as he lifts himself to pull the cover over their bodies. Their limbs were tangled together, like a web." We could."

Yeah, they could. They could do it again any time they want, in any way they want. Touching and being touched. Pleasing and being pleased in return.

And Joshua could not believe how in such a little time he fell so hard, an year ago he had been bored and miserable, then Seokmin came and brought the sun in his life again, loved him and let Joshua love and protect him. And Joshua never thought about the future because he didn't know if he was promised one, but if he did he knew he wanted it to be with Seokmin.

And Seokmin could not believe how happy he was, because only a year ago he had lost everything, every day had been painful, then Josĥua came along and his love made breathing easier, gave him everything, was his everything.

Seokmin feels himself dozing off, he was warm and comfortable, Joshua breathes slowly underneath him and lures him into sleep too.

"I love you." He whispers, he was pretty sure Joshua is already asleep, he had been so tired and yet he gave him everything again. He had heard his desires and had made sure to give him what he needed, he made love to him slowly and gently, then deep and hard. And Seokmin could feel it all along.

And he knew it didn't work like that but it felt like Joshua had officially made every part of him his, he took slowly but steadily, first his heart and now his body. And Seokmin had made him his a long time ago. He knew it, he could feel it.

This was special, it belonged to both of them.

Seokmin moves his head up, breathing the scent of Joshua's skin and feeling it's warmth all around his body.

He was happy. He was in love.

Notes:

Yes, Minji from Dreamcatcher, is it even my fic if I don't include my dc agenda?
Also, I know it's kinda bad but I've never been good at writing these parts.

 

https://curiouscat.live/pinkphoeniixx

Notes:

curious cat
I would love to answer any of ur questions!