Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2021-04-11
Updated:
2021-05-12
Words:
4,448
Chapters:
3/?
Comments:
4
Kudos:
39
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
680

Babysitting 101

Summary:

Lee Jihoon and Kwon Soonyoung. Two of the most famous and busiest names in 7TEEN Entertainment, maybe even the entire entertainment industry.

Lee Seokmin. Lee Jihoon’s younger barista-slash-vocalist brother, a ball of sunshine and energy. Almost always bright, he is one of 7TEEN’s three mood makers.

Lee Chan. Lee Jihoon’s youngest, most adorable, dancer brother. And Jihoon and Soonyoung’s baby. They coddle him to no end, spoiling him with everything he wants.

What happens when both Jihoon and Soonyoung are busy one day, and the responsibility of taking care of Chan falls on Seokmin’s shoulders?

A desperate cry for help in the 4TEEN (7TEEN sans Jihoon, Soonyoung and Chan) group chat, and now, 4TEEN are taking up the challenge of caring for a spoiled Chan.

With the threat of Chan’s parents looming over their heads, will 4TEEN survive a day of watching over Chan?

Chapter 1: PROLOGUE

Chapter Text

7TEEN Entertainment. A famous entertainment company founded by a group of 13 boys. Naming themselves 7TEEN, they originally started as a cover group, doing covers of popular songs.

After a while, 7TEEN started self-producing, creating their own music and choreography. They became relatively famous and were known as one of Korea’s best performance groups.

Some members of both their audience and the public speculated they would be cast by the Big 3. They were talented enough for it anyway, so the idea didn’t seem so farfetched.

And when rumours spread, they spread fast.

7TEEN, not liking the idea of being separated, decided to start their own company, and so 7TEEN Entertainment was founded. Every member of 7TEEN has been involved in establishing or managing one or more of their brands, be it solo or with one or more other members.

Choi Seungcheol is the eldest and the leader of 7TEEN. And when 7TEEN Entertainment was founded, it was a unanimous decision for him to become the CEO. Although he has more responsibilities as the head of the company, he still makes it a point to perform with 7TEEN, being one of the original members of 7TEEN’s rap line. Unbeknownst to the public, he is attached to Yoon Jeonghan.

Yoon Jeonghan is a well-known name in the modelling industry. For the first two years after 7TEEN’s public debut, he sported long hair. The still-iconic hairstyle only served to amplify his androgynous looks, allowing him to pull off both feminine and masculine looks without issue. He is known for being mischievous, pulling pranks and mercilessly teasing the ones he’s comfortable with. He is credited with starting 7TEEN’s only modelling subsidiary, AH! LOVE.

Hong Jisoo, or Joshua, as he likes to be known, is Jeonghan’s mild-mannered, soft-spoken manager. Having to work with the internationally famous model, he tried to find as many resemblances between them as possible to form a faster relationship. They quickly became fast friends, bonding over their similarities. He also assists Jeonghan in managing AH! LOVE.

Moon Jun Hwi, Wen Jun Hui, or more commonly known as Jun, is, simply put, a star. He is most well-known as a dancer. However, Jun is also a part-time model and actor, participating in many productions and commercials, making him relatively popular. Hailing from the Shenzhen province of China, he is partially responsible for bringing 7TEEN’s fame abroad. He is easily recognisable by his height, being 7TEEN’s second tallest member. He is credited for starting  Dream, 7TEEN’s acting subsidiary.

Jeon Wonwoo is 7TEEN’s resident bookworm, having almost infinite stores of knowledge. He is also ¼ of 7TEEN’s rap line, assisting in writing lyrics. He is also credited with starting What’s Good, an online platform where the rap line uploads a few mixtapes that they made for fun. He is also unfortunately tasked with watching his boyfriend, Kim Mingyu.

Kim Mingyu is another famous name in the modelling industry and also a rapper for 7TEEN. He is the easiest to identify height-wise and is 7TEEN’s tallest member. Known to be extremely clumsy, he is not allowed anywhere near any fragile equipment. He is affiliated with both AH! LOVE and What’s Good.

Seo Myungho, Xu Minghao, or more commonly known by his stage name The8, is another dancer in 7TEEN. His experience in b-boying when he was younger, on top of martial arts, makes him a formidable force to be reckoned with. Also well-known as 7TEEN’s resident fashionista, he commands My I, 7TEEN Entertainment’s very own fashion line. He is also in charge of styling the members for their stages.

Lee Seokmin is one of 7TEEN’s two barista-slash-vocalists. The second of three Lee’s that dominate the 7TEEN family name landscape, he is a ball of sunshine and energy. Almost always bright, he is also known as one of 7TEEN’s three mood makers. Having taken part in a musical, he assists Jun in managing Dream. He is also the co-founder of Shining Diamond, a cafe on the first floor of 7TEEN Entertainment’s building.

Boo Seungkwan is yet another well-known name. Widening 7TEEN’s sphere of influence via guest appearances on popular television shows, he is known for his hilarious ad-libs and skits. He also completes 7TEEN’s barista-slash-vocalist duo and is the other co-founder of Shining Diamond. He is also in a relationship with one of 7TEEN’s rappers, Vernon.

Chwe Hansol, Hansol Vernon Chwe, or more simply known as Vernon, is the last remaining member of 7TEEN’s four-member rap unit. He was known in 7TEEN’s early debut days for an eccentric fashion style and for being the “weirdo.” However, he has long since swapped out the well-known, easily identifiable tie-dyes and plaids for a more muted palette. He is also affiliated with What’s Good.

Lee Chan, also known as Dino, is the youngest of the three Lee’s in 7TEEN. An up-and-coming dancer, he is well-known as the ambitious youngest of the group. Following the immense success of 7TEEN, this ambitious achiever successfully founded 7TEEN’s first subsidiary label. Zero Studios was his safe space, a place where he would teach some of 7TEEN’s more popular choreographies, or some of his own originals, to those who wanted to learn. It helps him destress and pass the time if there were interested people.

Lee Jihoon, or more commonly known as Woozi, is 7TEEN’s hotshot celebrity producer. Producing hit song after hit song, every one soars up the charts, becoming a hot topic in mere seconds. He is infamously known to be a perfectionist who would scrap a track if it wasn’t good enough by his extremely high standards. He has many colleagues, yet few friends. One of Jihoon’s closest friends and colleagues, whom he often calls on for favours regarding caring for his youngest brother, is  Kwon Soonyoung.

Kwon Soonyoung, or Hoshi, as he is more commonly known, is 7TEEN’s resident hotshot celebrity choreographer. He is one of the industry’s most sought after choreographers and one of the choreographers with the largest fan bases. His choreographies have been praised by famous choreographers worldwide, putting him in the global spotlight and propelling him to fame. Due to his strict, no-nonsense attitude in the practice room, his choreographies are well-known for being physically taxing yet synchronised. His perfectionist tendencies, as well as his obsession with angles and timing, have ensured that his choreographies will never be anything short of masterpieces. In 7TEEN’s behind the scenes clips, he has been shown to possess a sharp and incredible eye for detail.

Jihoon and Soonyoung have been established to work closely with each other. They are also the co-founders of Bring It, a well-known vocal and dance training studio. They have a brotherly relationship; both love to spoil and baby Chan, a publicly known fact.

The three of them are frequently seen or photographed together; Jihoon and Soonyoung are also affectionately called “Chan’s parents” by their fans. It is also on record that Jihoon and Soonyoung have repeatedly promised they would never forgive anyone who made Chan upset. 

What happens when both Jihoon and Soonyoung are busy one day, and the responsibility of taking care of Chan falls on Seokmin’s shoulders? A desperate cry for help in the 4TEEN (7TEEN sans Jihoon, Soonyoung and Chan) group chat, and now, 4TEEN are taking up the challenge of caring for a spoiled Chan.

With the threat of Chan’s parents looming over their heads, will 4TEEN survive a day of watching over Chan?