Actions

Work Header

La Cosa Nostra

Summary:

Peter lives in a sketchy part of town and unknowingly gets involved in the mafia because he doesn't want to get jumped. Tony is fascinated by the boy who saved him a headache and decides to reward him for it.

Chapter Text

“Peter, are you closing tonight,” May asked and he looked over.

“Yeah, I can,” Peter answered, “I’m just gonna need time to do some homework.”

“Okay, yeah, go upstairs and come back down at four.” Peter nodded and headed upstairs, starting on his homework.

Ever since his uncle had passed away, it was just up to him and his Aunt May to keep the coffee shop up and running. Peter didn’t mind, but there was only so much he could drop out of to help. He had already quit marching band, robotics, and decathlon, all three of his extracurriculars, to help out. Peter couldn’t just drop out of school. He needed to get into college next year.

At four, Peter headed back downstairs and worked the closing shift, which left him to walk home at ten at night. Peter didn’t live in the best part of Los Angeles, but it was semi-close to his school and enough for the two of them. But a bad neighborhood meant crime. He did his best to stay out of it, but sometimes, it was inevitable. He had been mugged a few times and even jumped once because he didn’t warn some people doing some shady stuff of police officers, so he made sure to just keep his head down and his headphones in. Thankfully, he got home safely and finished his homework, only to wake up early to help open the next morning.

Peter went to school and almost fell asleep during his first class. The school year was almost over, but they were doing an exam review, so he had to pay attention. Peter did fall asleep during his second class because the exhaustion just hit him like a ton of bricks. Peter finished his day, then went to the shop. He did his homework, then closed again. He was on his way home when Peter saw cops come around the corner. There were people in the alley loading a truck, both having guns in their holsters.

“Cops just came around the corner,” he said as he walked by, “probably two minutes.” He just continued walking, keeping his head down. He made his way to his apartment and went inside, shutting and locking the door behind him. Peter hoped it wouldn’t come back to bite him in the ass, but he would find out, wouldn’t he?

The next day, nothing was out of the ordinary. He went to school, came home, did his homework, closed the shop, went to sleep, and did it all again the next day. It wasn’t until three days after the incident that he noticed something...weird. Peter wasn’t one to judge, but a middle aged man came in around seven on that Saturday night and got a black coffee, then took a table. But the man didn’t do anything but watch Peter for the next two hours. Peter could feel his eyes watching him, but he acted like he didn’t notice. The man looked rugged. He had shoulder length brown hair that was pulled back in a bun; stubble ran across his chin and around his mouth; he wore a black leather jacket, covering a prosthetic arm made of metal that Peter had first mistaken for a glove.

This man wasn’t the type to even step foot in the coffee shop. Ben didn’t want the standard coffee shop look, so Uncle Ben’s Coffee Shop was anything but. There was almost every color of the rainbow in the shop; it was bright, but cohesive. He wanted it to be a place where people felt happy and could enjoy their coffee and have a laugh with their friends, but didn’t want it to be the dark type of coffee shop everyone was familiar with. Every Thursday at four, the yoga moms would come for their post-workout coffee; a group of elderly women had their book club there every Monday morning; teenagers came everyday after school. Almost everyday, someone commented on how beautiful the shop was, so Peter did his best to keep it that way.

When Peter went home, he thought he was being followed, but the man had left over an hour ago, so he brushed it off and was thankful when he got to his apartment safely. He decided that it was just another creepy man getting a coffee, but he was quickly proven wrong when the same man showed up the next day. And the next. Same black coffee, same dark outfit, same time. Peter couldn’t say anything to him, though. He had no business doing so and whoever he was, he would go away eventually. At least, Peter hoped so.

Peter was watched for a week. He knew it at the coffee shop and even noticed blacked out cars sitting outside the shop and his apartment building, even his school. He didn’t have time to worry about it. He had his last two exams today and had to ace them. And he did. Peter went home and found May.

“How was your last day of junior year,” she asked, “exams?”

“Good, passed all of them with flying colors. Mind if I take the night off and go hang out with Ned,” Peter asked and May smiled at him.

“Sure, go be a teenager.” Peter smiled and gave her a hug. “Be home by ten.”

“I know,” Peter said and left, heading back to his apartment. He changed, then started his walk to his best friend’s house. He noticed the man in the black outfit getting on the same bus as him, sitting behind Peter. Peter turned around and smiled at him. “So, are you stalking me for fun or is this some kind of pervy thing? Because I’m only 17.”

“Neither, just following orders from my boss.”

“So your boss is the perv? Or is this like a police thing? Because if it is, you can tell your supervisor that I’m not in a gang, I just like the color blue.” The man just rolled his eyes.

“Turn around and just let me do my job. I’m not a cop,” the man said.

“Well, if you’re gonna follow me, at least tell me your name,” Peter said, “I’ll go first. You seem a little shy. I’m Peter Parker, but you probably already know that.” He held his hand out, but the man just looked at it, then out the window.

“Turn around, kid. I’m serious.” Peter huffed and turned around, taking his phone out. He heard the man talking on his phone a little bit later, but he was speaking a language Peter didn’t know. He barely passed his Spanish class, so he wasn’t multilingual.

Peter also questioned what came over him. He always told himself that he wouldn’t get involved in gangs, but here he was, talking to a stalker. To be fair, the man probably should’ve sat a couple rows back to maintain his secrecy. The man blatantly followed Peter to Ned’s house, but continued walking after Peter walked in. Peter and Ned watched some movies, ate some snacks, and talked about their plans for the summer. Peter left around nine to make sure he was back by ten. He was just walking towards the bus stop.

“You know, it’s dangerous to walk this late at night,” someone said, scaring Peter. He had already grabbed his keys and turned on the taser that was attached. “Hey, chill, it’s me.” Peter looked at his arm and saw the light from the streetlamp bouncing off of it. Peter turned it off and hit his arm.

“Don’t do that, creeper, god.”

“Don’t touch me,” he said seriously, “or I will break your fingers.”

“Whatever, creep, I don’t even know you.”

“So you put your taser away when you know I’ve been watching you?”

“You and that car and the one parked outside of my apartment and the one outside the shop. Am I gonna get jumped again? It wasn’t fun the first time.”

“When did you get jumped?”

“Couple months ago. I was walking to school and there were some shady people in the alley and cops coming their way, but I didn’t say anything and they jumped me the next day,” Peter explained, “I don’t wanna be jumped again, that’s why I warned you. Wait, are you the guy from the alley?”

“No, but I know the people from the alley. They report to me.”

“So you’re like a criminal?” The man laughed a little.

“And you’re an accessory,” the man said and Peter cocked an eyebrow.

“Look, I don’t want any trouble, I don’t want to be involved or work for you or whatever. I just want to go on like that day never happened. I’m not gonna say anything to the cops and I’m not gonna expose you or whatever you’re worried about. I just wanna go home,” Peter answered.

“I was just messing with you. I’m just following you because my boss thinks you’re cute. But I’ll let him know.” He crossed the street and got in a car that was gone before Peter even processed what happened. Peter was just dumbfounded, but continued home.

The next morning, he woke up and looked out his window, the blacked out car that had been taking up the spot across the street had now been replaced with a regular car. Peter showered, got ready for work, then headed to the coffee shop. The car there was also gone and the man with the metal arm didn’t come in, nor did anyone that looked like him or dressed remotely similar to him. The next few days felt oddly empty. Peter had just gotten used to being watched, but knew it would have to end eventually.

Peter was just super confused about who they were. Were they cops that thought he was involved with whatever he stopped? He wasn’t. He didn’t know those people and didn’t want to. May always preached to never get involved with gangs or the mafia or drugs or anything and he didn’t. He was scared of that crowd. Living the fast life, doing drugs, selling drugs, stealing cars. He doesn’t really know what gangs do, but that’s what they do in video games. They obviously kill people, too.

What if they’re here to kill him? What would he do then? Just disappear? What if his body was never found and May worried? May would be alone for the rest of her life. She had already lost her sister, brother-in-law, husband, and a few of her own kids. May always wanted to expand her family, but she would miscarry or her baby would be stillborn. Peter’s heart always broke for her, but they had each other at the end of the day and that’s all they had. Maybe Peter should do some research and see if he can find these people. Maybe that’s a bad idea. Peter was the king of bad ideas, though.

The next day, Peter took to his trusty laptop that had only broken on him twice, so maybe it wasn’t that trusty. Oh well, it’s what he had. He looked up local gangs and the history of them, but didn’t find any that met the criteria he was looking for. They were more like a secret army than a gang. Gangs don’t drive blacked out SUVs and watch people. At least...he didn’t think they did. Then he looked up the mafia. There wasn’t much current information, but what he did found matched closer to the behavior that they were performing. It wasn’t like there was just a database for the world’s most current mafia members and all their activities.

Peter decided it was the mafia, so he moved onto trying to figure out the man with the metal arm. He first checked the registered sex offenders list and had his last name and first initial from the records of the shop. He wasn’t on there, so Peter silently thanked the sky for that one. Peter was safe from child predators...he hoped. But it kind of put him at a dead end. J. Barnes didn’t produce much. Neither did “Man with a metal arm.”

“What are you doing,” May asked, opening the door. Peter looked up and smiled.

“Just, uh, looking at colleges around here.”

“I thought you wanted MIT.”

“I do, but it’s MIT, so realistically, I may not get in. It’s good to have other options, plus I love working at the shop and may not want to go to college.”

“Well, it’s up to you. Just know that I love you no matter what, okay,” May replied, “and if you’re not sure, take a year off or just do community college for the first two years. Your degree will still say MIT if you choose that route.”

“Thanks, May,” he said, “I did have a few ideas for some things though.”

“For the shop?”

“Seasonal stuff.”

“Okay, catch me when you’re ready. I love you.”

“I love you, too, May. Thanks for taking care of me and letting me explore my life.”

“Hey, you’re not even 18. I don’t want you to pick something and then think you’re stuck in that, okay? You have your whole life to figure out what you wanna do, so there’s no rush. Trust me, your mom left me a book of her wishes and forcing you to go to college wasn’t in it, just encouraging you to trust yourself and your judgement.”

“She did?”

“Oh, yeah. She knew being a SHIELD agent was risky and hoped to never use it, but I still have it. She wrote a note for you for when you turn 18, so that’s what you’ll get then.”

“She did? Do you think she knew she was gonna die,” Peter asked and May came over and sat on his bed, so he shut his laptop and pushed it aside.

“I assume it was like going into the army. You know you have missions and risks come with those missions and that you might not come home. I don’t think she ever went into a mission thinking “this one is where I die” because that’s not practicable. She just knew that if she didn’t come home, she wanted me and Ben to take care of you and do everything we could for you. I’m sure your dad was the same way, but I don’t think they expected to get on that plane and have it crash.”

“That’s what happened?”

“We think. The plane was found, but only a pilot and another agent were recovered. The wreckage was too much, but lord only knows.”

“Y’know, when I was younger, I used to think they would just come home one day. There was never a body for me to say goodbye to, y’know?”

“Well, your parents never got wedding rings and just had bracelets so they could wear them when they worked, but never took them on missions. They’re magnetic and click together and I always saved them for you because I didn’t know if you would want to bury them or keep them or what, but I have them.”

“Really?” May nodded and left, coming back a few minutes later with a black box with their initials on it. Peter opened it and smiled at them, then flipped them over. “What does “La Cosa Nostra” mean?”

“Huh,” she asked.

“It’s engraved on the inside of the bracelets. See?” May grabbed them and Peter thought he recognized it, so he grabbed his laptop and typed it in.

His parents were in the mafia.

Chapter Text

It had been a week since the cars and the man stopped showing up, but when he got back to his apartment after work, he saw an extremely expensive car sitting out front, one that had no business being in the area. Maybe someone has their boyfriend over. He went upstairs and opened the door to his apartment, seeing the man that had been following him standing beside the couch. On the couch was an extremely handsome man. He was wearing a black three piece suit and was obviously Italian. His hair was perfectly done with not a hair out of place. The man had a chinstrap and stubble around his mouth, but neither connected.

“You can’t smoke in here,” Peter said and went over, grabbing the half smoked cigarette from the man’s mouth and putting it out on his jeans. He flicked the butt out the open window and left it opened to hopefully get the smell out.

“That was rude,” the man said.

“Says the one breaking and entering. What do you want?”

“That’s my question for you, darling. You saved me from a huge mess, so what can I do for you?”

“I don’t even know you,” Peter said and went to his room, grabbing out a shirt and some gym shorts.

“But I know you, Mr. Parker.”

“Anything? Maybe to just be left alone. I don’t know you, you’re obviously criminals, and I just wanna graduate high school and go to college or something. I don’t want money or nice things or anything. I just want to be left alone.”

“That’s not an option, darling,” the man said and stood. Peter came out of his room, no longer in his work uniform.

“Look, I’m not your darling or your sweetheart or your baby. I don’t know you, I don’t want to know you, and I would rather shoot myself in the foot than get involved in this.”

“Do you know who I am, Peter,” he said and came over to him.

“No, probably just some asshole on a powertrip.” The man laughed.

“Bucky, go wait by the car,” the man said and Bucky got up and left, “The name’s Tony Stark, darling. I’m one of, if not, the most powerful people on the West Coast.”

“Mm, is that supposed to make me understand who you are? I don’t pay attention to the news or politics of that’s what you are. Are you a newscaster? Weather man? Politician?”

“I run the mob, darling.”

“Isn’t the first rule of being in the mob, or any gang for that matter, to never admit that you’re in it and associated with it? What if my aunt was a cop? Or I was a cop,” Peter asked and Tony rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, your aunt runs the coffee shop and you are still in high school,” Tony said and Peter looked him up and down, then reached out and fixed his tie.

“So, you’re Bucky’s boss?” Tony nodded. “So you think I’m cute?”

“I did until I heard your attitude.”

“Aren’t you like twice my age anyways?”

“No, I’m 28, thank you. But you’re turning 18 soon.”

“Is that how old I have to be to join the mob? I’m not interested,” Peter said, “keep sending your boys to watch me, but no naked pictures because that’s illegal until I’m 18.”

“So, when you’re 18, I can put a video feed in your room,” Tony joked and Peter pushed him gently.

“Maybe,” Peter teased and went to the kitchen, getting a glass of water, “don’t you have a girlfriend or wife or at least a fuck buddy?”

“No, no, and yes,” Tony answered and followed him, leaning against the breakfast bar.

“Then why do you need a 17 year old boy who just wants to go to school and work at the shop and maybe go to college? I don’t need a mafia boyfriend or sugar daddy or anything. You can keep following me and whatever, but I’m not gonna go to the cops or tell anyone. This is between me, you, and creepy guy.”

“Then why did you warn him?”

“Because the last time I didn’t warn someone, I got jumped. I don’t wanna get jumped.”

“You won’t get jumped, but I will be back when you’re 18 to put that camera into your room.”

“I look forward to it,” Peter teased, “see ya, Mr. Stark.”

“No, you won't,” Tony said and Peter rolled his eyes.

“That’s rude. I’ll creep on you next time.”

“You won’t find much, trust me.”

Peter huffed after he left and went to his room, shutting the door. Ever since he found out his parents were in the mafia, he had been questioning everything he knew about them. He lied to May and said that it was just an Italian phrase which made sense because they were both Italian, his father being first generation Italian-American. And it was an Italian phrase, but one that originated from the Sicilian mafia. How did May not know? Maybe she did and that’s why she was so adamant about him not ending up in that life. He had to find that book.

He went into her room and started looking through her things and flipping through all of her books on her bookshelf, making sure everything went back where it was. After finding nothing, he opened up her closet and looked past all the shoe boxes, then found a box in the back left corner. It was wooden and had a different phrase in Italian on it, so he opened it and saw a small journal along with some pictures of his parents. He flipped through the pictures and took pictures of some of them, then grabbed the journal. He quickly flipped through a few pages, but it was just his mom telling May how she wanted Peter to be raised: open-minded, not in a gang, able to explore himself and be comfortable with himself. It didn’t say anything about how she was in the mob.

Maybe that’s why she was killed. Maybe they ran away or were taken away by the mob to some unknown location. But wouldn’t they want Peter to be a part of “their thing.” He needed to talk to Tony, but had already sent him away. Maybe he knew something about Peter’s parents and could help him figure out what happened to him. But going down that path had risks. He could be forced into the gang, become a target, and even be killed. He just wanted to know what happened to his parents.

After all, Tony did offer him a favor.

Chapter Text

He got off of work the next day and saw a familiar black car parked outside of the bakery, so he ran across the street and rapidly knocked on the passenger’s side window. The man rolled it down a little and looked at Peter. “Can I help you?”

“I need to talk to Tony, so if you could get me in touch or just tell him to show up at my apartment or something, that would be great,” Peter said quickly and quietly and smiled at him, then looked around and saw a cop, “thanks for the directions.” Peter started heading to his apartment and changed, then actually looked at colleges while he waited. Tony didn’t show up that night, but that same car had shown up at his house later that night, so it was one of his men.

Peter woke up early and opened the coffee shop, then saw Bucky come in towards the end of his shift. He ordered a coffee, then sat down. Peter finished his shift and grabbed his things, noticing Bucky left. Peter went outside and heard someone whistle, so he looked over and saw Bucky holding a door open. “Hurry.” Peter climbed in quickly and the door shut. Bucky got in the driver’s seat. “Ruining my date for this shit,” he grumbled.

“I’m sorry, he could’ve just come to my place and popped up,” Peter said, “who’s your date with?”

“The blonde one that you asked for directions.”

“Him? He’s so cute. What’s his name? Very clean cut, how did he get involved with the mafia?”

“None of your business. Look, kid, you do not ask questions like that or people are gonna think you’re a rat.”

“Oh, okay. Sorry. There’s not really a Wiki page with all the mafia rules and regulations or else I would’ve read it,” Peter replied and Bucky kinda laughed, “wait, if I ask him questions about what I need to ask him questions about, is he gonna kill me?”

“No, Peter, he’s not gonna kill you,” Bucky answered and Peter let out a sigh of relief, “he’ll have one of us do it.”

“Oh, c’mon!”

“I’m kidding. But it really depends on what you’re asking about, but he thinks you’re too cute to kill. Hence, why we still have to watch you. Do you have a boyfriend?”

“How do you know I’m even gay,” Peter asked and Bucky just laughed.

“You’re a twink, kid.”

“Ugh, fine, whatever, but no, I don’t have a boyfriend. And as lame as I’m about to sound, I’ve never even kissed anyone.”

“Ooh, Tony loves a virgin. He’s gonna be so happy. But if it makes you feel any better, I’ve only ever kissed my husband and he’s such a gentleman that it took him four fucking months to kiss me. He told me he loved me before he kissed me.” Peter laughed and smiled.

“Wait, how long have you two been together?”

“Since we were 16, so 14 years,” Bucky answered.

“That’s so cute, I never expected you two to be together. Just because he’s so All-American dad and you’re like “I have a metal arm and a man bun, let me kill you.” Which, by the way, your metal arm is so cool.”

“You remind me of a puppy,” Bucky said.

“I don’t know if that’s a compliment or what.”

“I don’t know. Okay, we’re here. Get the fuck out of my car. He should be in the living room.”

“Do I just walk in?”

“No, knock. Someone will open it, then pat you down and make sure you have no weapons, then they’ll ask who you’re there to see and who you are.”

“Okay, thanks,” Peter said and got out, walking up to the door. It was a gorgeous mansion and things Peter had only seen in the movies. He wasn't close to the Hills, so he hadn’t really seen the mansions in person since he was young. It was a Medditerannian style mansion, a style that was quickly being replaced by the modern mansions. Peter always preferred this style since it just felt homier.

He knocked on the door and someone opened it, so he walked in. “I got this one, boys, do not touch him,” Tony said as he came over. The three men who were ready to check him backed up and Tony took Peter’s hand, then led him upstairs. “A lot of guys live here, so we’ll have privacy up here.”

“Ooh, privacy,” Peter teased and Tony rolled his eyes, laughing a little, “your butt looks good in those jeans.”

“Thank you. In here, darling.” Tony opened a door and Peter walked into the bedroom. It was obviously the master since it was huge, but it made since that a mafia boss had a bedroom the size of their apartment. Peter kicked his shoes off, then sat on the bed. He was joined by Tony, who just laid towards the head of the bed. “So, what did you need to talk about?”

“So, you probably already know because you’re like some all knowing god,” Peter started and started picking at a spot on his comforter, “but my parents are dead. My aunt gave me these bracelets that they had and they’re engraved on the inside.” He took him off his wrist and handed them to Tony. “Were my parents part of the mafia? Is that why they died?”

“Well, I can’t answer why they died, but these are old school. My dad actually gave these out to his right hand people. So, they were in the mafia and they worked their way up. They were SHIELD agents?” Peter nodded. “So, they didn’t wear these on missions because if they were killed in action and they found these, they would’ve investigated. La Cosa Nostra means “our thing.” We still say it to this day.”

“So, your dad knew my parents? I have pictures of my parents, maybe he’s in one.” Tony nodded and Peter pulled out his phone, moving to sit beside him at the head of the bed. He started showing him a few pictures and it didn’t take long.

“Those are my parents and I. I was nine when this was taken, I think, so a year before they died.”

“Are your parents alive?”

“Yeah, they live in San Francisco, why?”

“Do you think he knows something? Because they never even found bodies, Tony,” Peter said.

“You can’t just keep asking around like this, Peter, you’re gonna get into some stuff you don’t want to get into.”

“I just wanna know what happened to them.” He was on the brink of tears now and Tony wrapped his arm around Peter, holding him close. Peter’s not going to lie, it felt nice to be in the arms of someone and to be comforted. He had gotten used to going through everything alone.

“I’ll see if I can ask around, but what if that was fake and they got out of that crash alive?”

“They probably didn’t want me to grow up in this life. I wouldn’t be mad, but I just wanna know, y’know?”

“Yeah, I do. But I have a condition.”

“No, this is my one request.”

“I never said it wouldn’t have conditions,” Tony replied and Peter looked up at him.

“Don’t you think a camera in my bedroom is enough?”

“I wasn’t serious about that, but since you are, I’ll make sure it gets in there. Anyways, how about we at least get to know each other?”

“You already know everything about me.”

“I know, quite intriguing, darling. Bucky told me you’ve never even kissed anyone.”

“How does he do that,” Peter asked, “it took me two seconds for me to walk up.”

“Yeah, but we have our ways, darling.” Peter looked up at him and sighed.

“I shouldn’t have come. I should’ve just walked away. Because now I’m gonna be tied to you and all this crap.”

“Hey, calm down,” Tony said, “you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. You aren’t a part of what I do and have no clue what I do, so there’s no reason for you to be involved as anything other than a romantic interest.”

“You are kinda cute.”

“I know.” Peter hit his arm and pushed him away. “What?”

“Don’t touch me,” Peter said, “so cocky.”

“Yeah, I am, princess.”

“Don’t call me princess or darling. Call me something else. I want a completely unique pet name.”

“Angel,” Tony answered and looked over at him, “you just remind me of an angel.”

“Is it because I’m white?” Tony laughed.

“What? No, it’s because you just have such an innocent look and you are innocent. God, I can’t wait to corrupt you.” Peter’s jaw dropped and he pushed Tony lightly, making him laugh even harder.

“You are such a shithead.”

“I think you like it.”

“I’m 17, Tony, it’s illegal.”

“Almost everything I do is illegal, plus, I would totally catch a case for you.”

“Why are you so interested in me?”

“Because you’re hot, you’re smart, you have an attitude that I like and would love to just fuck out of you.” Peter blushed and hid his face.

“You need to stop making sexual advances towards me,” Peter replied, “I don’t even know you and I’ve never done anything with anyone, let alone a man ten years older than me.”

“Okay, just friends for now, angel.”

“Thank you,” Peter said and smiled up at him, “um, can you take me home or have someone take me home?”

“Sure.” Tony got up and they headed to the garage. Tony opened the door to a blacked out Audi R8 and Peter got in, then waited for him. Tony pulled out and started driving. “So, when should I expect to see you next?”

“Whenever,” Peter answered, but I am hanging out with my friends tomorrow, so don’t just show up at my house again.”

“You said whenever!”

“Whenever I’m alone. May cannot know about this.”

“Trust me, I know,” he replied. Peter smiled and looked out the window. “So, I’ll ask my dad and just say I found some pictures with them and he’ll probably ramble about the old days and I’ll see what I can get out of him.”

“What do I have to do for the info?”

“Consider this your favor.” Peter smiled.

“Good, not ready to suck a dick yet.”

“Oh god, Peter.”

Chapter Text

Peter got home and went up to his room. He wanted to tell someone, anyone, but he couldn’t. So he just laid there and played with the bracelets. “Tony, did you put something in my room to listen to me? I know it’s illegal, but still. If you haven’t, you should. But if you have, buy me a Nintendo Switch and Animal Crossing. I’m kidding, obviously, but it looks fun. May would be like “who gave you that? You got a sugar daddy?” Maybe you should be my sugar daddy. You probably don’t even listen to this, so whoever is, can you pass the message? Thanks.”

He felt so stupid for talking to himself, but he hoped Tony would get the message. He didn’t need a Switch, but it would prove that Tony was listening to him. Maybe he should’ve just asked for like a soda or something. Oof. Peter looked at his phone, then the ceiling. Go watch TV or jerk off? That was the question. Jerk off.

“If you’re listening, this is for Tony only. I’ll give you a minute to transfer me.” He laughed a little and waited a minute, then started pleasuring himself. He felt so dirty, but so hot.

After finishing, he got in the shower, then made dinner. He hung out with MJ and Ned the next day, then got home, seeing a red gift bag on his bed. He smiled and walked over, grabbing the note under it and opening it.

Thanks for the show, angel…is it a show if I couldn’t see anything. Whatever, technicalities don’t matter. Enjoy your Switch. But the next time you ask for a switch, you’ll get the one my mom used to make me get ;) See you soon. -AS

Peter smiled and opened it, seeing the Animal Crossing Switch and a couple other things. “Thank you, Tony. Oh my god, I should’ve just asked for a cupcake or something. Do I need to pay you back? I don’t know if I can afford that. Can you text me so I can have your number? I won’t send you nudes until I’m 18, promise.”

A few minutes later his phone dinged and he smiled. “This is like talking to Jesus or something.”

Unknown Number: Hey angel, a little birdie told me to text you. And you don’t have to pay me back.
Unknown Number: I guess I am like Jesus. Just give you things and leave.

Peter: Well, you don’t always have to leave. I do enjoy cuddling.

Tony: Mm, but then I’ll have to leave and I don’t like doing that.

Peter: Just kidnap me or something. Stockholm Syndrome.

Tony: I don’t want you to like me just because you have Stockholm. I want you to like me because you like me.

Peter: I do think you’re a good person, but we’re just friends until I’m at least 18. And how am I gonna explain this Switch to May?

Tony: Tell you got a sugar daddy. I’ll buy you Gucci next. ;)

Peter: No, I like to stay on the down low at school. I’ll just tell her I’ve been saving forever and decided to buy one.

Tony: Sounds good. What do the next few days look like for you?

Peter: MJ and I are gonna go shopping Wednesday. You?

Tony: Business.

Peter: That’s all I get? :(
Peter: JK, I really don’t care what you do. As long as it’s not someone else.

Tony: What happened to just friends?

Peter: We’re friends with intentions, but I understand you have needs and whatever, plus I probably won’t be comfortable with putting out for a while, so yeah, do your...thing.

Tony: I won’t if it makes you uncomfortable.

Peter: No, it won’t, promise.

Tony: Are you playing me, angel?

Peter: No, I promise, I just don’t want you to be frustrated. Sexually. It’s not exactly something I’m comfortable with right now.

Tony: Hey, that’s okay, angel. I gotta take care of business. If you need me, just say something. Literally.

Peter: Okay, bye <3

Tony: Bye angel.

Peter smiled to himself and grabbed his Switch, delicately opening the box and taking it out. He immediately got to work on his island, but hid it away when he heard his aunt come home. “Pete?”

“I’m here, May!” He went out to her and smiled. “What’s for dinner?”

“I got us some Thai.” They sat down and started eating, but Peter kept checking his phone. “Who are you waiting for?”

“Oh, um, just MJ, we’re gonna go shopping tomorrow.”

“Mhm, you and MJ made those plans three days ago and you two iron out every detail. What’s going on? Is it a boy? It’s a boy. Who is it?”

“No one,” he said, but his blush told her everything.

“What’s his name?”

“Tony.”

“How old is he?”

“Do you want me to lie or do you want to know his actual age,” he asked and her jaw dropped.

“Don’t lie to me.”

“He’s 28,” Peter answered and she blinked a couple times.

“Twenty what?”

“Twenty eight,” he repeated.

“Sugar daddy? Because they always want sex. He knows you’re 17, right?”

“Oh, yeah, he knows. I told him I’m 18 in August, but he’s not really a sugar daddy. Kind of. Maybe? I don’t know. We just started talking.”

“How did you find this man?”

“The shop,” he answered.

“Oh my god, it’s like a boy mill.” Peter laughed and shook his head. “Well, make sure you’re being safe and that there’s boundaries.”

“I know. We’ll definitely talk about it next time I see him, but like I said, we just started talking. But you’re okay with us dating?”

“No, but I know how teenagers are and if you wanna date him, you’re gonna find a way. If you need help, I’m here. If you aren’t comfortable or don’t know how to handle something, come to me. I’m here for you no matter what, baby, okay?”

“Thank you,” Peter answered, “I’ll keep you updated.” His phone went off and he smiled when he saw it was from Tony.

Tony: Better not tell her what I do, angel.

Peter: You can hear me in here? Damn. But I know, baby.

Tony: If you do, I’ll have to spank you. Or other things.

Peter: I assume other things means kill me.

“So, what does he do?”

“He is a businessman. Works a dead 9 to 5,” he lied and May cocked an eyebrow.

“Don’t you mean dead end.”

“Is that the saying? Oh yeah, I guess it is.”

“You’re so slow.” Peter huffed and May just laughed. They finished eating and Peter went to his room and called Tony. He picked up after the third ring.

“Are you still busy,” Peter asked and got up, grabbing his switch.

“Uh, kind of, why, angel?”

“Oh, I can let you go then, I just wanted to talk,” Peter answered and grabbed a jacket, then went to the living room, “I’m gonna go to the roof.”

“Okay,” May said and he left.

“No, you’re fine. I would rather talk to you, anyways. I just have to keep an eye on them.”

“Can I ask what you’re doing?”

“I’d rather you not,” Tony replied.

“I accept that,” he said and got to the roof, sitting on one of the couches up there, “how much did you hear earlier?”

“None of it, actually. One of the people monitoring you texted me and said you were talking about me. What did you tell your aunt?”

“Well, I told her the truth. We’re talking, you’re 28, you know I’m 17, and that you’re a businessman working a dead job.”

“And she’s okay with it,” he asked, kind of shocked. Well, Tony was extremely shocked.

“She knows that I’ll find a way to see you either way so it’s better to create a safe space in case something happens than have something happen and me think I can’t talk to her. She knows I’m old enough to make my own choices and trust my judgement, so as long as I don’t join the mafia, we’re good.” Tony laughed and shook his head a little.

“Oh god, angel. You are something. At least you have someone to talk to.”

“Not really. I have to lie about who you are and everything you do and I hate it which is why I talked to myself. I don’t like it, but what can you do?”

“I’m sorry,” he said, “I understand, but I think as we talk more and you’re around me more, you’ll be able to talk to like Bucky and everyone else, really.”

“But I’m a terrible liar, Tony.”

“I don’t think you are, angel, okay? Look, I understand and I’m sorry, but if this is something you’re serious about, secrecy is our most valuable trait.”

“I know, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t apologize. I know it’s an adjustment and just make sure you talk to me about it, okay? I’m always here. Well, maybe not always because the business does take up a lot of my time, but I will put you on priority, so if you call or text, it’ll go through no matter what.”

“I just feel bad,” Peter said and played with a loose thread on his jacket, “I’m so much younger than you and I’m insecure and I worry and you being older doesn’t exactly help. You know what you want in a relationship and you have expectations of me that I don’t know if I’ll be able to meet even on a friendship level. I want to give you what you want, but I don’t know if I can.”

Peter’s voice got shaky as he realized that Tony would always expect more from him than he would ever be able to give. Tony was ten years older and had a load of experience with being friends and flirting and being in a relationship. Peter had none of that. He’s never hit on anyone or even had anyone interested in him. Peter hasn’t been the most social throughout high school. He’s never gone to a party, smoked, or drank. He had MJ and Ned and his bullies.

“Pete, don’t get upset, angel. Look, I know you’re not experienced and that’s okay. If you want to take some time and go explore yourself and what you like or whatever, that’s fine. I can wait. I have time, angel. Well, for you I have time, I’m pretty impatient with everyone else.” Peter giggled and Tony smiled slightly. “Don’t get upset because I’m not gonna set unrealistic expectations for someone who had never been in a relationship. As much of an asshole that I am, I understand. We all had our awkward first relationship. Things may be weird and it’ll be an adjustment, but it’s always up to you.”

“Thank you,” Peter said and looked out at the horizon, “when do you go talk to your dad?”

“Tomorrow, I’ll get your info, angel.”

“Thank you.”

“Stop thanking me.” Peter laughed a little. “Hey, uh, something came up, I gotta go.”

“Alright, be safe.”

“Always am.”

Chapter Text

Peter waited all day for the phone call from Tony, but he was closing when there was a knock at the door. He furrowed his brows and looked over. “We’re closed,” he said.

“Not for me you aren’t.” Peter went over and lit up when he realized it was Tony. Peter opened the door and smiled at him, locking it back. “You alone?”

“Yeah, what’s up? Want some coffee before I clean the machines?”

“Yes please. Whatever’s fine,” Tony said, “this isn’t stuff we can talk about over the phone. That’s why I didn’t call.”

“I understand,” Peter said and made a cup for each of them, taking Tony his and then starting the clean the machine, “so, did you find anything out?”

“Parents joined while they were young, quickly moved up and proved their worth. My dad made them in charge of their own team of people and they worked. He doesn’t know anything about them being SHIELD agents, so I’m pretty sure that’s a lie. My dad would’ve found out if they were working for the government and ordered a hit, but he didn’t. Your uncle was also part of it, but May wasn’t. He always kept his wife out of it, but when he worked at that one store, he used to help us with the money laundering. He wasn’t a hit, but he was on another gang’s list because they found out he did work for my dad.”

“Is that how he got the money to open this place?” Tony nodded and Peter just leaned against the counter. “My parents lied. Did he say anything about their trip?”

“He knew something, but he wouldn’t tell me. Told me to drop it when I asked about their death.”

“So he knows,” Peter whispered, trying not to cry, “he knows what happened to them?”

“I think so, but it wasn’t a hit from him. That’s something my father would brag about, but it was obvious they were good friends.”

“Does he come to initiations?”

“Yes, my parents do,” Tony answered, “why?”

“Do you think he would recognize me?”

“Pete, no.”

“I’m not saying I get initiated, but I do want to know more about what you do.”

“I don’t think it’s a good idea to go down this road, angel,” Tony said.

“I know, but I just wanna know what happened,” he said and sniffled, trying not to cry anymore. Tony sighed and came over, putting his arm around Peter and holding him close. “There is a lot more to this than you, hun, you gotta understand that. There’s obviously a reason they disappeared.”

“Because they didn’t want me to be involved in this, but look at me now. I ended up here anyways. Tony, please, what do I have to do because I just want to know. I want to know what happened to my parents, I want to know more about what they did, what you do.”

“There’s an initiation in two weeks. I’ll see if I can get you in, but you say a peep to anyone, and I will kill you myself.” Peter paled. “That’s what you’re getting yourself into. This isn’t making coffee. This is illegal, this is risky, deadly, and extremely dangerous.”

“You’re just doing this because you like me, huh,” Peter asked and Tony laughed.

“Yeah, I’m an absolute idiot to do it, too. Peter, you need to know what you’re getting yourself into. You’re never going to be the same. You will be around things on a daily basis that you would never think of. You’ve even told me that you don’t even know what gangs do.”

“Maybe I don’t,” Peter said and looked up at him, “but I think that as long as I have the right teacher, I can be a good asset.”

“Am I that teacher?” Peter nodded and smiled sweetly. “Fine, but you’re gonna need to come to my place tomorrow.”

“Why?”

“Security reasons.”

“Ooh, do I get a background check?”

“No, we have to make your phone untraceable and so no one can hack it and stuff.” Tony grabbed a pen and a napkin, scribbling an address on it. “There will be a car there. Bucky will bring you. Or he’ll send someone to get you. I gotta head out, okay?” Peter nodded and went to the door, grabbing Tony’s hand before he unlocked it.

“Thank you,” he said sincerely, “it means a ton, Tony. I’ll repay you one day.”

“Just make sure your schedule is clear on your birthday. Or the day after. Then I’ll get my repayment.”

“I might not be ready for sex, Tony.”

“I meant a kiss,” Tony replied and Peter turned bright red, “god, you’re cute. Now, let me out before I break the door down.” Peter did and smiled at him on his way out. Peter finished closing, then headed home.

He was scared of what was to come, but he knew Tony would help him. Or at least he hoped. But what was he going to do when all of this was said and done? He didn’t want to actually join the mafia, but Tony was growing on him. But was there a way for Peter to be with Tony without being a part of the mafia? Peter couldn’t see a way. But he didn’t want to use Tony for information on his parents and then just throw him to the curb because there are feelings there for Tony. Peter just had to have a think on it.

The next morning, Peter got ready and headed downstairs, seeing MJ’s car and one of Tony’s men. Peter smiled at the car and got into MJ’s. “Hey, MJ,” Peter said, not sounding as happy as he usually does.

“Hey, you okay?”

“Yeah, just a long night,” Peter said and his phone dinged, so he looked at it and saw a text from Tony.

Tony: Meant to transfer this when I was with you last night. Have a good day shopping and buy yourself something nice, angel. Have MJ drop you off at that address if you can.
Peter: Oh god, what did you do? But I will.

He looked at his bank account and gasped. “What’s wrong?”

“Oh my god,” he whispered, “so, um, I have developments.”

“About what,” MJ asked.

“I may or may not have a man in my life. We’re just talking. Nothing’s official because he’s 28, but he’s kinda my sugar daddy and may or may not have transferred me a large amount of money.”

“Oh my god, Peter Benjamin Parker,” MJ yelled, “why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

“It just happened! I met him at the coffee shop and he was hot and he gave me his number and he knows I’m 17, but I swear to god, we’re gonna have sex. Like I will be losing my virginity to this man. Maybe not on my birthday or soon after, but it will happen.”

“Tell me about him, what does he do? Is he hot? He better be hot if he’s that old.”

“He’s not old. But he’s a businessman and he’s super hot. I’ll show you a picture when we get there, but he’s really nice and cares about me.”

“Or is using you to get into your virgin pants.”

“Oh my god, shut up,” Peter said.

“Some guys have that complex. They only wanna fuck virgins.”

“Well, we’ll see. We’ve barely talked much, but there’s something there. I hope. I really hope.”

“Keep me updated. How much did he transfer you?”

“Five grand.” MJ looked over with her jaw dropped.

“Nuh-uh.” Peter nodded and showed her his bank account that was now at $5,106.53. “We’re going to Target.”

“That was always the plan…” She shushed him and continued driving. They did a bit of shopping, then Peter got her to drop him off at a local Wal-Mart.

“Are you sure you don’t need a ride home?”

“No, May’s gonna meet me so we can grocery shop, thank you.”

“Okay, have a good day.”

“You, too,” he said and smiled at her. She left and he walked to the back of the parking lot, getting into the blacked out car.

“Peter,” the man asked.

“Yeah,” he said and smiled at him. The man started driving and Peter got the sense he didn’t want to talk, so he just looked out the window. They got to Tony’s place and he got out, then knocked on the door. This time, they didn’t even try to pat him down and just told him where Tony was. Peter followed their directions and knocked on the door.

“Who is it,” he yelled from the otherside.

“It’s me,” Peter answered, then realized that there’s at least ten people in this house, “it’s Peter me. It’s me, Peter.” Tony just laughed a little and opened the door. Peter was embarrassed and had completely just made a fool out of himself.

“You could’ve just stopped at “it’s me.”” Peter blushed and gave him a hug.

“Thank you,” Peter whispered, “for earlier.”

“Of course, angel. Come in, this is Scott. Scott, this is Peter.”

“The infamous Peter,” Scott asked and Peter looked at Tony, then held out his hand, “it’s always fun listening to the live feed.”

“Wait, you listen to that,” Peter asked as he shook his hand

“Not much, I just have it set to recognize keywords and stuff, so when you say them, it gives me a notification.”

“That’s actually cool. Can you show me how to code that one day?”

“Course, man,” Scott said.

“Okay, stop before you steal him away from me,” Tony intercepted and Peter just giggled.

“That’ll be hard to do,” Peter consoled, “so, what do you need from me?”

“Just your phone. I already have your laptop and stuff.” Peter handed over his phone.

“Wait, my laptop’s at home.”

“That piece of shit,” Tony asked and laughed, “no, I got you a new one.”

“Wait, really?” Tony nodded and Peter slipped his arm around Tony’s waist, leaning into him. “Thank you. Means a lot.”

“Mhm,” Tony said and patted Peter’s back. Maybe he wasn’t being as affectionate because Scott was around, so Peter stepped away slightly. “How long is this gonna take?”

“Like an hour.”

“Let’s go, Pete,” he said and Peter waved to Scott, then headed upstairs with him.

“Are you okay,” Peter asked as they walked into his room.

“Don’t flirt with Scott,” Tony said and Peter just furrowed his brows.

“I’m sorry?”

“You heard me, angel.”

“I wasn’t flirting with Scott,” Peter said, “trust me, I don’t even know how to flirt and being interested in knowing what he hears isn’t flirting. You’re the one who bugged my room and he’s the one listening, so sorry if I just wanna know exactly how much he listens to because now I have no privacy.”

“Oh, hush about the privacy shit,” Tony said, “you told me to put a fucking camera in your room for your 18th birthday.”

“I was joking. Did you think I was serious? I wasn’t. Don’t get mad at me because you’re a control freak.”

“You’re 17, you don’t know shit.”

“You’re right, I don’t,” Peter admitted, “I don’t know why you’re so obsessed with fucking a 17 year old either you fucking pervert. Why did I even get involved in this? You just want to control me and use me for your own sex fantasies. Oh, he saved me from a headache and he’s cute, let’s manipulate him with money and nice things and then he’ll stick around forever.”

“I am not manipulating you.” Tony rolled his eyes.

“I told you I didn’t want to be a part of this.”

“You told me to come to you. If anything, you’re manipulating me so you can get shit on your parents and then leave with my money and turn me into the fucking feds,” Tony said.

“I would never turn you in,” Peter argued, “or leave with your money. Sorry I’m a little scared and I have no fucking clue what I’m doing getting involved with someone ten years older than me and the boss of the fucking mafia.” Tony just sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“Just fucking leave then. You’ve caused me more of a headache then you fucking saved,” Tony replied as he went over to his table and poured himself a drink, “calling me a fucking pervert. Please.”

Peter just stood there for a second and watched as he downed the first drink and poured another. He went over and placed his hand on the middle of Tony’s back. “I’m sorry,” he whispered and Tony set his glass down, “I just don’t know what I’m doing, but I shouldn’t have called you a pervert or manipulative. That was extremely out of line. It’s just a lot to take in all at once and I don’t really know what I’m doing or what to do. I do like you, Tony, but I don’t know what to do about it. There’s no way for me to be with you and not become a part of what you do. It’ll never happen and it’s inevitable that I either join or leave. I just don’t know what I want to do right now. I’m sorry. I’ll just go wait for Scott to finish and I’ll be on my way, okay?”

Tony sighed and listened as Peter headed to the door. “Wait,” Tony said and Peter looked at him, “let’s just lay down, okay?” Peter smiled slightly and kicked his shoes off, then laid on his bed. Tony put the top back on his scotch and laid beside Peter, letting him cuddle up to him. “I’m sorry, angel.”

“You didn’t do anything wrong. You just called me out on my bullshit.”

“No, I shouldn’t have said anything in the first place. I should know better. You aren’t manipulative or flirting with Scott. I mean, who wants to date Scott? He does have a wife, so don’t answer that. I know it’s a lot for you and I should be more considerate than that. You should take the time you need to think everything over and weigh everything out because it’s a big decision. Even if there’s feelings there, I don’t expect anything. If you don’t want to join this life, don’t. I’m not gonna hold it against you, angel. As much as I want you here, I know you’re better off without me and that you’ll have an easier and better life.”

“Let’s just sit here and not think about what if’s because I want this right now, okay? I’ll debate about what I want later on my own time. Just hold me, please.”

“You got it, angel. Hey, at least we had our first real fight, but communication is key, so as soon as you know what you want, just let me know.”

“And you would just be okay with whatever I choose?” Tony looked over and gave him a slight smile.

“Yeah, no hard feelings. No resentment, nothing. I can figure out where you’re coming from pretty easily and I understand completely. Okay?” Peter nodded and stroked his face, smiling when Tony leaned into it slightly.

“You’re like a turtle or something. What’s the saying? A sheep in…” Peter trailed off and furrowed his brows when he couldn’t think of the saying. Tony found this absolutely adorable.

“A wolf in sheep’s clothing.”

“Yes,” Peter said and smiled at him.

“Only with you, y’know? And in private. I can’t have these guys thinking I’m a softie.”

“So minimum PDA in public?”

“Yes and no. When we’re here, I’m not going to necessarily hide it, but I’m not gonna come up to you and hug you and hold you. But if we’re down watching a movie and you cuddle up to me, I’m not gonna push you away.”

“So I have to make the first move?”

“Basically. I mean, there’s nothing wrong with being affectionate towards someone, but it’s different around them. I have a look that I have to maintain.”

“You have to show you’re the boss, but I don’t think hugging someone makes you a weak boss, I think it makes you human.”

“Yeah, well, it’s different, angel. There’s a line.”

“I understand,” Peter said, “well, not really, but I’ll get there.” Tony laughed a little and Peter smiled at him, leaning up and kissing his cheek. Tony just squeezed his arm and held him close, grabbing the remote from beside him. “You don’t smile much.”

“Ha, no,” Tony said, “that’s the one thing I refuse to do around them.”

“Can you try and smile around me?”

“I force myself not to.” Peter groaned and shifted a little, leaning into him more. “I will...try for you.”

“Spoiled already.”

“Indeed you are.”

Chapter Text

As soon as Peter got his phone back, he took a picture of him and Tony together. “What are you doing?”

“Taking a picture. Is that not allowed?” Tony just hummed, so Peter decided that it was, then laid down, putting his head in Tony’s lap and holding on to one of his pillows. “Sleepy.”

“Take a nap, then. I’ll wake you up,” Tony answered and played with Peter’s hair. Peter smiled and grabbed a throw from the end of the bed and pulled it over him. He quickly fell asleep, but was woken up a little bit later by his phone ringing. He grabbed it and hit the green button, putting it to his ear.

“Mhm,” he said.

“Where are you? You said you would be home by the time I got off of work.”

“What time is it?”

“Three.” He sat up and rubbed his face, seeing Tony asleep, too.

“Sorry, I went over to Tony’s and we fell asleep. I’ll be home soon, sorry.”

“You’re at his house?”

“Yeah, but he has roommates. Says it makes him more money without having to do anything.”

“I’ll assume that’s how you got that money,” May replied, “just be safe and get home, okay?”

“I will, be there soon. I love you.”

“Love you, too.” She hung up and he got up, pulling his shoes on. He tried not to wake Tony, but it was kinda hard because he fell over while putting his other shoe on.

“You’re such a klutz,” Tony grumbled in his sleep.

“Are you awake?”

“Mhm, just waiting on you so I can take you home,” he said and opened his eyes, looking at Peter who was still on the floor. Tony went over and offered his hand, which Peter took so he was pulled up by Tony.

“Thank you.”

“No problem, angel.” Peter smiled and blushed, looking down. Tony kissed his forehead and grabbed his phone. “Let’s go.” They headed downstairs, holding hands the whole way.

“You didn’t kill him,” someone said and Tony glared at him.

“Why would I kill him, Sam? Go clean the armory,” Tony demanded.

“It was a joke,” Sam said.

“You always respect the partners,” Bucky said, “you should know better.”

“Come help me,” Sam said and Peter looked over at Tony.

“No, that’s your smart mouth, not mine.” Sam groaned and Peter giggled.

“Oh shut it, twink,” Sam said and started down a hallway.

“That was rude,” Peter called after him, “you’re lucky he’s not making you scrub the floors with a toothbrush!” Tony and Bucky laughed, making Peter blush.

“Not a bad idea, angel. Bucky, I’ll be back. Make sure the armory is actually clean.”

“Do you want him to clean the guns, too?”

“For that last comment? Yeah. I’ll fuckin’ put him six feet under myself,” Tony replied and continued to the garage door, “disrespecting you like that. I should fucking shoot his ass.”

“Tone, it’s fine,” Peter said and Tony looked at him, then sighed, all of his anger disappearing.

“No, it’s one of the rules. We don’t have that many.”

“What are they?”

“Well, there’s the Ten Commandments that my great grandfather came up with. No one can present himself directly to another of our friends, there must be a third person. Never look at the wives of friends. Never be seen with cops. Don't go to pubs and clubs. Always being available for Cosa Nostra is a duty - even if your wife is about to give birth. Appointments must absolutely be respected. Wives must be treated with respect. When asked for any information, the answer must be the truth. Money cannot be appropriated if it belongs to others or to other families. People who can't be part of Cosa Nostra: anyone who has a close relative in the police, anyone with a two-timing relative in the family, anyone who behaves badly and doesn't hold to moral values,” Tony explained as they started driving back to Peter’s place, “those are the ten commandments.”

“And by wives, it just means partners?”

“Now? Yes. Then there’s Omertà.”

“What’s that,” Peter asked and played with Tony’s hand.

“Omertà is the code of silence. Basically, you never turn other mafiosi into the cops or tell them a thing. If you’re a victim of a crime, you take care of it your damn self. We don’t leave a paper trail, we are discreet, we don’t have colors like gangs or anything like that. When we do deals, they’re done with the promise of secrecy and silence. You see my people on the street and you don’t know they’re my people.”

“Except for the blacked out cars.”

“Well, those are very common in LA, so that’s different. You only know because you know to look for them. We have a whole fleet of cars and they’re all different. We don’t make ourselves known. We don’t flash guns or carry ridiculous amounts of money or expect everyone to wear colors that represent us. That’s asking for trouble from the Feds.”

“Well, how do you guys get to know each other?”

“Rule number one. Third person will always introduce you. You would never go up to one of my men on the street and introduce yourself. I would introduce them to you. I would be the third party. It’s common since I know everyone that I work with.”

“Oh yeah, you literally told me that,” Peter replied and laughed a little, “can I pick your brain about it one day?”

“Of course, angel,” he said and squeezed his hand, “I’ll tell you anything you want to know, but you are held to the same code of silence whether you’re initiated or not.”

“I know, but I would never betray you like that even if we had a terrible break up or something happened. I just wouldn’t be able to live with myself.”

“Good.” Tony parked outside and Peter grabbed his bags.

“Wanna walk me up?”

“Sure,” he said and turned the car off, then got out, grabbing Peter’s bags.

“I could’ve-”

“I know, but I got it.” Tony took Peter’s hand and they went into his apartment building, then got into the elevator. “You got some thinking to do.”

“I know.”

“Do you want me to leave you alone so you can think through everything or are we still okay to talk and stuff?”

“Be okay to talk,” Peter said, “but can I ask you something?” Tony nodded. “Remember when I told you it was okay with me if you still slept with your fuck buddy or whatever?”

“Yeah.”

“Did you? I won’t be mad either way, I just wanted to know.”

“No, I didn’t go see her,” Tony said as they approached his door, “you’re the only one I wanna see right now.” Peter blushed and kissed his cheek.

“That’s very sweet of you,” Peter said and squeezed his hand, “can I have a hug?” Tony set the bags down and hugged Peter, letting the younger man bury his head in Tony’s neck. “You smell so good.” Tony laughed and Peter pulled back. Tony pulled off his hoodie and handed it to Peter.

“There you go, angel. Now I should get going because you’re aunt is waiting and probably right on the other side of this door.”

“Definitely listening to us,” Peter confirmed and they shared a laugh, “I’ll see you later.”

“Yeah, I’ll text you.” Peter nodded and Tony headed towards the elevator, so Peter grabbed his bags and opened the door, seeing May right next to it. She poked her head out and caught a look at him as the elevator doors shut.

“He’s nice,” May said, “and he’s hot.” Peter laughed a little and set his bags on the couch.

“Sorry for not being here, we were talking and I got tired so he told me to nap, but he fell asleep too.”

“It’s okay. Obviously you’re still intact.” Peter blushed and kicked his shoes off. “So, how was hanging with MJ?”

“Good, she’s going to Germany with her family next week and they’ll be gone for almost a month.”

“I wish I could take you on vacations like that.”

“I don’t need vacations like that. I’m perfectly fine where we are. It’s what I’m used to and it’s what I’ve come to love. Trust me, money doesn’t buy a loving family.” May smiled sadly and stroked his cheek.

“You turned out so well.”

“Yeah, thank you for raising me. Trust me, I don’t think I would’ve ended up like this without you.”

“What do you mean,” May asked.

“Nothing, who knows how I would’ve turned out without my trauma.” May laughed and Peter was just glad he played it off.

“I’m gonna make some spaghetti.”

“Oh, talking about spaghetti, what part of Italy were my parents from?”

“Both Sicilian, why?”

“I was just wondering. We’re obviously Italian, but I just didn’t know where.” His phone dinged.

Tony: Sicilian? A man after my own heart.

Peter: I miss you.

Tony: Miss you, too, angel.

“Whose that?”

“Oh, uh, Tony,” Peter answered and slid his phone in his pocket, smiling to himself.

“Did you set boundaries?”

“Kind of. We’re taking it at my pace and he’s giving me time to think about what I want and make sure this is what I want. I do like him, but he’s ten years older than me. I don’t have a single clue what the hell I’m doing, but he’s kind of letting me find my own way and just supporting me through it.”

“Well, that’s good. At least he’s letting you consider your options. That makes me feel a little bit better. It is a big decision because he’s not dating for experience anymore, he’s dating for marriage and settling down. You’re only 17 and you don’t have to marry the first person you date.”

“I know, May,” he said with a soft smile, “I’m gonna go put my stuff away.” May nodded and Peter left. He put his stuff away, then laid on his bed, checking his phone. Tony was probably still driving, so he just tossed it aside and rolled over, looking out his window.

What the hell was he gonna do? Yes, he did get upset with Tony and he felt bad for it, but they talked it out. Peter needs to not call him a pervert though, because that’s completely out of line, so he would definitely have to make it up to him with something. He didn’t know what yet, but he would find it. But being with Tony came with a completely different life than what he knew. Tony lived in luxury, but the dangerous side of it. Peter would be involved in things he would’ve never dreamed of because there is no way around it. He may not be doing it, but he’s still around the murder and the smuggling and whatever else Tony does. Maybe Tony would keep him safe if they were together. I’m sure he would, but Peter didn’t know.

But if Peter didn’t stay with Tony, he could do whatever he wanted without having to look over his shoulder everyday. He wouldn’t have Tony, though, and he definitely had feelings for him. There was just something about him that was infatuating and just intoxicating. It was obvious that Tony wanted Peter to be treated with respect by those around him and Peter hoped he would carry the same respect. Peter’s life without Tony would be completely different. He would be able to go to college or just take over the shop from May, but he could make the life he wanted. With Tony, he had one option, the Mafia. Granted, Tony would probably let him work, but it was dangerous.

Peter’s phone ringing took him out of his thoughts, so he reached over and grabbed it, answering it when he saw it was Tony. “Hey, angel,” Tony said, “what’re you up to?”

“Just thinking.”

“About what? Maybe I can help.” Peter smiled.

“I was just thinking about everything. May’s home, so maybe I can call you back after dinner. I’ll go up to the roof, so we can speak freely,” Peter said quietly.

“Okay, good thinking.” Peter smiled, then realized Tony didn’t seem upset by that.

“Was that a test?”

“Kind of.”

“Asshole,” Peter replied and Tony laughed, “I miss you.”

“I miss you, too. But hey, we have a month and a half until your birthday, so I think we can make it.”

“I can’t wait to kiss you.” Peter smiled and picked at a spot on his bed.

“Well, what’re you wearing?”

“Oh my god, shut up!” They both laughed and Peter rolled his eyes. “The same thing I was in when you dropped me off an hour ago. But now with your hoodie.”

“See, that’s a special feature,” Tony replied, making Peter laugh a little. May called for dinner, so Peter said goodbye and joined May for dinner.

“Was that him?”

“Yeah,” he answered and smiled.

“Thinking about what you want?”

“Yes, but it’s going to take me a little bit and he respects that.”

“That’s good. Do what makes you happy, Pete.”

Chapter Text

After dinner, Peter went to the roof and made sure no one was up there, then sat on the little couch up there. He called Tony and smiled when he showed up.

“Oh, video call? Now this is something special,” Tony said and Peter blushed.

“Where are you,” Peter asked, not recognizing where he was.

“Oh, I’m on my balcony.” Tony showed the view and Peter smiled. “I know you love a good view.”

“Why do you think I’m with you?” Tony rolled his eyes and Peter smiled. “I have a few questions, though. Are you ready to get down to business? It’s gonna be like a job interview. Maybe. I didn’t have to interview for my job.”

“Yeah, hit me.”

“So, um, if I decide to be with you, what all does that come with? I know the whole thing, but what exactly would I have to do and what would you be doing?”

“Obviously, there would be generic relationship things. Companionship, emotional and physical intimacy, love, support, respect, so on. And I don’t mean just sex as physical intimacy, I mean touching, kissing, whatever,” Tony clarified, “but you will obviously be a part of what we do. You may not actively take part, but there’s always risks with even being associated. You don’t have to do anything you aren’t comfortable with and I’ll hold you to that, but if shit does happen, you’re still going to be my priority and I will protect you because I know you would do the same for me. There will be times where the business will come first and that is what I’ll have to focus on, but just because I’m not going to neglect you. I’ll do my best to make time for you.”

“So, I don’t have to kill people?” Tony laughed and shook his head.

“No, angel, never. I mean, unless you really want to, but.” Peter smiled and laid his head on his knee.

“If you had an option like me to leave, would you?” Tony furrowed his brows in thought and sighed.

“No, I don’t think I would’ve. I’ve met a lot of great people, but then again, this is all I know. I don’t know anything other than this life. I was born into it and it’s how I grew up. I know what I’m doing, I know how to avoid certain things, but I’m also biased because I don’t know what kind of life you or anybody else has had.”

“I guess that’s a good point, but I just don’t want to say no and then I miss out on you.”

“There will be other people like me that don’t do what I do.”

“But they’re not you, Tone,” Peter answered, “but I know that there’s no way out if I say yes other than death.”

“I wouldn’t do that to you. If you say yes and then you decide that you don’t want it, I’m not going to force you to stay. If you turn us in, we kill you. Point blank, but I don’t think you would do that.”

“But, I thought there was no getting out. Death is your retirement.”

“Yes, traditionally if you try to leave, you mysteriously come up dead, but you’re young, Peter. You have your whole life ahead of you and if you hate it, I’m not going to force you to stay, just don’t expect an out after a couple months.”

“So, this is timed?”

“Yeah...let's say a year. You get a year. You decide you hate it, you can leave. After that, you’ll wash up on a riverbank,” Tony answered and Peter felt sick, “I’m not saying this to scare you. This is the reality of the life we would live. I want to have you in my life, Peter.”

Peter smiled a little and nodded. “I know you aren’t trying to scare me, but I don’t wanna die.”

“Which is why I’m giving you time.”

“We could fall in love,” Peter said.

“We could. That’s the outcome I hope for,” Tony said and Peter smiled, making Tony crack the slightest smile.

“You have a nice smile.” Tony rolled his eyes and Peter got comfy. “What? I can’t compliment you? You compliment me all the time.”

“I know, but that’s my job.” Peter rolled his eyes. “Do you have any more questions?”

“What do you think I should do?”

“I can answer that, but I won’t because that’s coercion.”

“Like you’re above coercion. And it’s not really coercion because you’re not threatening me or forcing me. You would just be persuading me.”

“You’re too smart.”

“Do you like tattoos?”

“Why?”

“I’ve always wanted one,” Peter said.

“I have tattoos. You’ve just never seen them because they’re on my chest and back. And I have one on my thigh.”

“I wanna get you naked now.” Tony smirked and panned down a little, showing Peter his shirtless chest. “Okay, but now go show me in the mirror.”

“No, that’s all you get. You’ll have to see it in person, angel.” Peter pouted and sighed.

“But you’re so hot.”

“Mhm, but that gives me an excuse to come see you,” Tony said and Peter smiled, “see, I think ahead.”

“I like that about you. I’m off on Sunday if you are.”

“We have meetings on Sunday, no go. What time do you get off Saturday?”

“One. I open, so I work four to one.”

“Okay, that should work. What do you wanna do? We can go shopping.”

“You’ve spent way too much on me already,” Peter answered, “just come to my place. My aunt will be gone. We can have some peace and quiet and watch some movies and I’ll cook you dinner.”

“Be a good housewife?” Peter laughed and rolled his eyes. “I’m kidding. Sounds good, angel.”

“It’s gonna be hard when I go back to school.”

“I know, but we’ll still have the weekends and I can pick you up from school and stuff.”

“Yeah, that would be nice,” Peter replied and smiled at him. They talked for a little bit longer, then Peter headed to bed.

Over the next couple of weeks, Peter debated and analyzed every scenario of what could happen, but ultimately ended up deciding that he wanted to be with Tony. Right now, they were just friends and maybe flirted a little bit. Okay, they flirted a lot, but Tony was taking things at Peter’s pace and they had become best friends over the past couple of weeks. Unfortunately, the initiation was canceled and the guy fled. Peter didn’t ask what happened to him, but they had another one in a couple weeks. But right now, he was enjoying a birthday dinner with his friends.

“To Peter, happy birthday,” MJ said and they clinked their glasses.

“Thanks guys,” Peter said and smiled.

“No problem,” Ned said, “you’re the first one to turn 18.”

“Shh, I’m old now.” His phone dinged and he looked down, smiling.

Tony: I see you’re enjoying some pizza tonight, too. Have a good birthday dinner, angel.

Peter looked around and saw Tony sitting at a table across the restaurant, so he smiled at him. “Who’s here,” MJ asked.

“Uh, just Tony,” Peter answered and smiled to himself.

“Who’s Tony,” Ned asked.

“Peter’s sugar daddy.”

“Oh my god, he’s not my sugar daddy,” Peter defended, “tomorrow he’ll be my boyfriend. Anyways, moving on.”

“Wait, why tomorrow?”

“Because I turn 18 tomorrow,” Peter answered, but Ned seemed even more confused, “He’s 28.”

“Oh my god, Peter.” He just blushed and shrugged a little. They enjoyed dinner, but the waiter never came back with the check. Tony came over to their table while they waited and Peter smiled at him, getting up and giving him a hug.

“Hi, angel,” Tony whispered and kissed his cheek.

“Come sit, we’re just waiting for the check.”

“Oh, I took care of it,” Tony said, “we’re still on for tomorrow, right?”

“Yeah, course,” Peter answered, “who are you here with?”

“Just a couple of the guys.”

“Oh, sorry. Tony, this is MJ and Ned, guys, this is Tony.”

“This is so much information in one day,” Ned said and Peter blushed.

“Are you taking him home,” MJ asked.

“I can.”

“Good, he lives on the other side of town.” Tony laughed and looked at Peter.

“Well, we’re almost ready to go,” Tony said and MJ and Ned got up, then said their goodbyes to each other.

“Happy birthday, I’ll see you soon,” MJ said and Peter nodded, “be safe, okay?”

“I know,” Peter said and MJ and Ned left, so Tony ushered Peter back to their table, “hey guys.”

“Hey birthday boy,” Bruce said and Peter smiled, running a hand through his hair.

“Well, ready to go,” Tony asked and they all got up and started heading towards his SUV, “Sorry Bruce, you’re in the back now.”

“What? No, I can sit in the back,” Peter insisted and Tony just laughed, opening the passenger door. Peter sighed and got in, then waited for everyone else. “Sorry, Bruce,” Peter said as they waited for Tony.

“It’s fine, I don’t care,” he said. Tony got in and Peter took his hand after he started driving.

“Should I take you home?”

“I told May I was staying at MJ’s. That was the plan, at least,” Peter said and Tony smirked, so Peter leaned over and kissed his cheek, but only to whisper in his ear, “you are not getting lucky tonight.”

“Shh, they don’t need to know that,” Tony said and Peter blushed. Peter just listened to them talk until they got back to Tony’s place. Peter took Tony up to his room and shut the door behind them. Tony wrapped his arms around Peter and kissed his cheek.

“So, I have a birthday present for you.”

“It’s not my birthday,” Tony replied and cocked an eyebrow.

“But it’s mine. I’ve been thinking about things a lot and I would like to pursue things with you in a romantic way.”

“Really?” Peter nodded and Tony smiled at him for the first time with teeth and everything. Tony gave Peter a hug and buried his head in Peter’s neck, making Peter smile.

“I have another surprise.”

“What’s that,” Tony asked and looked at him. Peter grabbed his face and connected their lips, holding Tony’s face there with his hands. Tony let out a noise of surprise and quickly kissed him back, grabbing his waist. After a few moments, Peter pulled back, unable to hide his smile any longer.

“How was it? And be honest,” Peter asked.

“You know what they say, angel, practice makes perfect.”

“So more practice?” Tony nodded and Peter giggled, connecting their lips again. Peter wrapped his arms around his neck and the door opened.

“Boss, we got a situation,” someone said and Tony pulled back, sighing.

“I’ll be back,” Tony said and went to his nightstand, grabbing his gun and tucking it in his waistband, “hopefully soon.” Tony kissed his cheek then was gone.

Peter sighed and kicked his shoes off, then laid on the bed. He texted MJ about what happened, then started watching TV. Then he got bored and Tony showed no signs of coming back anytime soon, so he poked around and found another gun and a picture of them in the nightstand along with a new box of condoms. Peter just blushed and closed the drawer, then went over his closet. Peter grabbed a pair of boxers and one of Tony’s t-shirts, then ran a bath. After soaking and doing a face mask, he got ready for bed and laid down. He tried to stay up and watch some TV, but sleep eventually took over and Peter was out. Tony didn’t get home till around two in the morning, so to see that Peter was still there made him smile. Tony went to the bathroom and saw that his tub was wet and that Peter’s clothes were in a pile on the floor, so he got in the shower and made sure to scrub all the blood from under his nails before climbing into bed. He realized that Peter had one of his shirts on as he climbed in beside him. Peter woke up and realized it was Tony.
+0
.

“Happy birthday,” Tony whispered and Peter just hummed while he got under the covers, cuddling into Tony. Tony held him close and kissed his cheek, then fell asleep with him. "

“Tony,” Peter whispered. He had been laying there for about an hour, but he really had to pee now. Tony had an iron grip, though. “Tone.”

“Hmm?”

“Let me up.” Tony moved his arm and Peter got up, running to the bathroom. Tony just watched and laughed a little, rolling over and grabbing his phone. It was already nine, so they needed to get up. Peter came out a minute later and Tony looked over.

“I could get used to this look.” Peter did a little spin and climbed back into bed, taking his hand and pushing him down a bit. Tony laid on his back and Peter straddled his waist, kissing him again. “Good morning.”

“Good morning, indeed,” Peter replied and smiled at him.

“Happy birthday.” Peter paused, then smiled at him.

“I almost said it back.” They both laughed and the door opened.

“Don’t you know how to knock because there better not be another situation,” Tony said, face going from bright and happy to emotionless and serious. Peter looked over and blushed when he saw someone he didn’t know.

“No, I’ll just come back later,” he said.

“Yeah and learn how to fucking knock,” Tony yelled after him.

“Yeah,” Peter added, but the door was already shut. Tony laughed and Peter took his hands, pinning them on either side of his head. “Don’t laugh at me.”

“You’re like the least intimidating person I know, angel.” Peter just rolled his eyes and leaned down, pecking his lips. Tony wanted an actual kiss, though, so he leaned up and kissed him again.

“Who said you could have my kisses?”

“Me,” Tony answered and Peter giggled, “you are so cute.”

“So are you, but only when you smile.”

“Only when I smile? That’s kinda rude, Pete.”

“I like it when you smile.”

“I smile a lot around you,” Tony replied, “you’re special. That’s why you get my smiles.”

“Mhm,” Peter said and laid down on him, letting Tony hold him, “I better be special to you.” Tony smoothed his hair down and grabbed his phone. “What are you doing?”

“Ordering us breakfast so we don’t have to leave.” Peter smiled and kissed Tony’s neck gently. “Stop that. You’re gonna turn me on or give me a hickey.”

“I’ve never given anyone a hickey. Or turned anyone on.”

“That second one is a lie, angel. I know from personal experience.” Peter blushed and hid his face in his neck, giggling. “When do you go back to school?”

“Next week.” Tony groaned. “The tenth, on Tuesday.” Tony groaned again and Peter giggled.

“They aren’t giving me any time with you. I’m writing a complaint. Period.” Peter laughed and Tony kissed his cheek. “Well, I guess I should give you your first present, huh?”

“You got me stuff?”

“Of course I did,” Tony said like it was the most obvious thing, “sit up.” Peter did and sat beside him so Tony could go into his closet. He came back out with a few bags, but grabbed the first one.

“Is Tony short for something?”

“Yes, but no one calls me my real name.”

“What is it?”

“Anthony.”

Peter smiled and Tony came over, sitting beside him. “Please let me call you Anthony. I think that’s the cutest thing I’ve ever heard.”

“You like it?”

“Yeah, I love your name, Anthony.” Tony just smiled a little and looked over. “Doesn’t sound bad coming from me, huh?”

“No, it doesn’t, but only in private.”

“Deal.” Tony handed him a small box and Peter opened it, smiling when he saw a blue Tiffany box. “It’s not a ring is it?”

Tony laughed, “not yet, angel.” Peter smiled and leaned into him a little, opening the box. He ran his fingers over the gold necklace, both ends being held together by a ruby. “It’s not to feminine is it? It’s originally supposed to be a quarter carat, but I had them make it with a full one.”

“You’re so extra. Can you put it on me?”

“Sure, angel. And I’m loving this whole curly haired thing you got going on.” Peter blushed and Tony put the necklace on him, kissing his shoulder. “Like it?”

“I love it,” Peter answered and smiled at him.

“You haven’t even seen it on yourself.” Peter grabbed his phone and pulled up his camera. Tony still had his head on his shoulder, so Peter took a picture. “At least warn me next time.”

“I’m gonna take another picture,” Peter warned and Tony kissed his cheek.

“Damn, my bed head is bad.” Peter laughed a little and smiled at him.

“I still think you look good.” Peter pecked his lips.

“Why do you keep doing that? I have two months of kisses to make up for,” Tony said and Peter blushed, kissing him for real.

Tony hummed and pushed him down on the bed, getting on top of him. Peter moaned quietly as Tony bit his lip, allowing the older man access to his mouth. Peter had never kissed with tongue before, so he just let Tony take the lead. Someone knocked on the door, but neither of them stopped, so Peter wrapped his legs around his waist. Tony rubbed his thighs and tried not to grind on him like he wanted to, but it soon became unbearable, so he pulled away. Just that one soft, little moan got him turned on.

“Did I do something wrong,” Peter asked and Tony laughed, shaking his head.

“Absolutely not, just don’t want to get you horny since I already am. That’s probably the food. You eat and I’m gonna shower, okay?” Peter giggled and pulled Tony down for another short kiss. “I told you that you turn me on.”

“Sorry.”

“Oh, don’t be sorry, angel.”

Chapter Text

After eating and laying in bed for a little bit longer, Peter decided he needed to see his aunt today, so he put his pants on, stole a hoodie, and had Tony drive him home. “You gave me a hickey,” Peter said as he looked in the car mirror.

“I actually gave you a few.” His jaw dropped and Tony laughed a little. “Sorry.”

“No, you aren’t.”

“You’re right, I’m not. They’ll be gone in a few days and I’ll just have to make more. You’re mine, angel.”

“I know, I don’t wanna date anyone else.”

“I’m just waiting a little bit to make it official since I don’t want our anniversary to be on your birthday.”

“Mm, so we can’t have a double celebration?”

“No, why have just one day to celebrate you when I can have two?” Peter giggled and leaned over, kissing his cheek.

“You’re so good to me.”

“I try, angel,” he replied and squeezed Peter’s hand.

“I don’t wanna go back to school.”

“Why not?”

“Because then I don’t get to see you as much.”

“Honestly, we see each other a lot less now than I would like us to, but I can always sneak into your window at night and come cuddle you.”

“Yeah, thanks for letting me stay over last night. I tried to stay awake until you got back, but I fell asleep.”

“Hey, it’s okay, I don’t mind. Whenever you need a night, just swing by and I’ll be there eventually. They’ll let you in.” Peter nodded and they pulled up outside, then got out. Tony walked him up and gave Peter a hug. “Happy birthday again, angel.”

“Thank you, baby,” Peter said and pecked his lips, “I’ll work on that nickname.” The door opened and Peter blushed.

“Ah, nice of you to return him,” May said.

“Hi, Ms. Parker,” Tony said, “I just assumed that my 24 hour free trial was almost up.”

“Did you two have sex,” she asked, looking Peter up and down.

“No, May, we did not,” he said, but didn’t want to say sex, so he just made a variety of hand gestures.

“I don’t know what kind of sex you’re having, but that’s not what happens,” Tony said and Peter glared at him, making him laugh.

“What he said,” May said, “do we need to have the talk?”

“No,” Peter said immediately, then turned to Tony, wrapping his arms around him, “see you soon.”

Tony held him and kissed his cheek, “see ya, angel.” Peter pecked his lips and gave him a smile. “Bye, Ms. Parker. It was nice meeting you.”

“You, too,” May said and smiled at him. But it was a sickeningly sweet smile.

“Thank you,” Peter said and Tony just smiled at him. He went inside and May shut the door behind him.

“You really like him, huh?”

“Yes.” Peter smiled. “I meant to text you last night, but he was at the pizza place that we were and I just went home with him. We didn’t do anything but cuddle and make out, but he gave me this for my birthday.”

“I figured. It’s pretty.”

“Yeah, his favorite color is red, so yeah.”

“Oh, so this is a possession thing,” May asked.

“I mean, I guess, but he doesn’t exactly have competition. It’s not like there’s a line of guys outside my door waiting to date me. But with school starting again and him working and all that, we’re not gonna have a ton of time to spend together. He knows that for me school comes first and he respects that. I can’t say I may not ditch a few times to see him, but no more than three or four times.”

“I’m glad he understands that. I won’t be happy about the skipping, but as long as it’s not constant. Plus, you’ve never skipped before.”

“Oh, and this guy dropped something off for Tony. Well, for you from Tony. He had a metal arm and a man bun.”

“That’s his friend Bucky.”

“Well, it’s in your room. Oh, and happy birthday.”

“Thanks, May,” he answered and smiled at her. He went to his room and saw a rather large red gift bag, so he opened it and grabbed the card.

Angel,

I’m giving this to Bucky to have him drop off since I don’t know if I’ll be able to see you on your birthday. Thank you for letting me into your life and I hope to remain a part of your life. If you haven’t made your choice, don’t let this letter influence you. You mean the world to me and I can’t imagine my life without you. I’ve been picking stuff up from your birthday since I met you, so here is a culmination of all the things you deserve. I mean, you deserve everything. Happy birthday, angel. You are amazing, inside and out.

Yours, AS

Peter smiled and sent Tony a picture of him with the card and just a heart. He’s so cute. Peter was about to open the first thing when he got a call, so he answered it and set his phone up. “How was your night with lover boy,” MJ asked.

“It was great. He had to leave to take care of some business, but before he did, I decided that I do want to pursue this and we kissed.”

“He kissed you?”

“No, I kissed him.” MJ’s jaw dropped and Peter laughed a little, blushing. “He also gave me this necklace for my birthday.”

“The hickeys a gift too?”

“Yeah.”

“Did you, y’know?”

“No, that won’t be happening for a long time. I’m not ready for that.”

“And he’s okay with that,” MJ asked and cocked an eyebrow, “he’s ten years older than you and he’s done it before. You just kind of expect it out of a relationship when you’re that old.”

“That’s what I was concerned about, too, but he understands that I’m young and literally won’t do anything until I do it first. And we haven’t really talked about it in detail because I don’t know what I want and I don’t know what I like or what it’s like, but he understands and we’re taking it slow.”

“I feel like he has a daddy kink.”

“You’ve met him once.” MJ shrugged.

“Call him daddy and see what he does.”

“Absolutely not,” Peter replied, “no, I’m way to-no. Not-no. I would rather shove a candle up my ass than embarrass myself like that.”

“I mean, anything’s a dildo if you’re brave enough.” Peter sighed and just opened the bag. “What’s that?”

“Some presents from Tony. Bucky dropped them off because he didn’t know if he would see me today.”

“So, what exactly does he do? Who does he work for? Because that man got shmoney.”

“Oh, he works in IT.”

“That’s why he’s rich.”

“Mhm,” Peter answered and grabbed a couple pieces of clothing. He unfolded the first one and raised his eyebrows.

“What?”

“He, um, he bought me a Balenciaga hoodie. And a Gucci sweatshirt and shoes and wallet and oh my god. It’s like he went to Rodeo and just started putting it in a bag.”

“Sugar daddy!”

 

“Where am I gonna wear these,” Peter mumbled.

“School dingbat.”

 

“Everyone’s just gonna think it’s fake.”

“We’ll get Johnny to prove that it’s real.” Peter grabbed the final stack and put the bag on the floor. “Okay, okay, I like the Gucci sweats. He really went all out.” Peter picked up something and just kinda tilted his head.

“MJ, what is this?” He held it up, then turned it around and she just busted out laughing.

“He- oh my god!” She kept laughing.

“What is this?”

“He got you-” MJ couldn’t stop laughing long enough to tell him, so he grabbed his phone and sent Tony a picture with a bunch of question marks.

Tony: It’s underwear. A jock strap. I think it’ll make your butt look nice. Plus easy access.

“Oh my god,” Peter whispered, “he said fucking easy access.”

“He did?! I love him, oh my god, he’s great! That was good.” Peter just rolled his eyes and stuffed the Versace jockstraps in his underwear drawer. There was a red one and a blue one, so decided he would try the blue one, then save the red one for when he’s ready to have sex with Tony. MJ and Peter talked for a little bit longer while he put his hoodies away. “Why is that one huge?”

“Oh, it’s his,” Peter said, “I stole it last night.”

“Just you, I swear.”

“No, I left my shirt there, so it was an even trade.”

“Mhm, sure.” Peter rolled his eyes and they talked a little bit longer, then he showered and played Animal Crossing. Tony called, so he put his headphones in and set his phone up.

“Hey, baby,” he said and Tony smiled at him. He was driving, but had his phone set up on a holder.

“Bad news. I have to fly out to Italy tomorrow morning and I won’t be back until next week.”

“Wait, you’re leaving?”

“I know, angel. Trust me, I don’t want to spend the last week before school starts in Italy, but there’s just some stuff going on with my family that I need to take care of.”

“Business stuff or family stuff?”

“Both, actually. Trust me, if I could take you with me, I would, but that’s not an option right now. Did you get my presents? Obviously you did. Did you like them?”

“Yes, it’s a lot of clothes, Tony. I just don’t know where to wear them. They literally call me Poor Penis Parker like I need a reminder that I’m poor and gay.” Tony looked at his phone momentarily and just looked mad.

“Who says that about you?”

“Tony, no, because if I tell you.”

“I’m not going to do anything. Just wear the clothes, okay? Tell them you got a sugar daddy and gave an old man some companionship for the summer.”

“Well, that’s kinda what I did,” Peter answered and giggled, making Tony smile, “but I like you.”

“How much?”

“A lot. Oh, how far ahead is Italy? And what part are you going to?”

“Sicily and eight hours. Where else would I go in Italy?”

“I don’t know, I’ve never left the state, let alone been to Italy.”

“Oh, angel, we are traveling one day, I swear.” Peter giggled and smiled. He looked so hot even though he was just driving.

“You are so handsome.”

“Thank you. Looking mighty fine yourself.” Peter blushed and they talked until May finished dinner.

Peter spent the next week talking to Tony whenever they could both fit it in their schedule, but Tony was dealing with business and Peter understood. He had his first day of school today and just wasn’t in the mood, so he pulled on some sweats and Tony’s hoodie, then sent Tony a picture before leaving.

Tony: That’s a look, angel.
Tony: Is that mine? I’ve been looking for that.

Peter: Yeah... it still smells like you, so I wore it.

Tony: Well, Balenciaga looks good on you.
Tony: I gotta go, I’ll catch you later.

Peter: Okay, have a good day.

Peter got to school and found his locker. It was right beside MJ’s. And Flash was across the hall. “Penis Parker, you should really stay out of Santee Alley. No way that’s real.”

“It’s not mine,” Peter said.

“Not surprised,” Flash said and came over, leaning on the locker beside him, “whose is it? You can tell me. We’re all...acquaintances here.”

“It’s my boyfriend’s. Now, leave me alone.” Peter shut his locker and went to his first class. But Flash just came in when the bell rang. MJ was in class with him, so when he came over, she just glared at him.

“What, dickhead?”

“Peter, you don’t really have a boyfriend, do you? What is he? Blind? As ugly as you?”

“He has two working eyes and he’s hot,” MJ said, “trust me, he’s better looking than you, but with that attitude, everyone is.”

“Eugene, sit down,” the teacher said and he did. Peter just sat back and pulled his legs to his chest.

Peter: I already don’t wanna be here. I miss you. Are you coming home soon?

Peter didn’t expect a reply, so he sat through class, then followed MJ to their second one. “Are you okay,” she asked.

“Yeah, I knew this was going to happen. I just want him to come home.”

“Why is he not here?”

“Italy for family stuff,” Peter answered and she nodded, “yeah, he left the day after my birthday and I haven't seen him in ten days.”

“You miss him?”

“So much,” Peter whispered.

“He’ll be back soon.”

“I hope so.”

Chapter Text

Peter finished out his day and headed out to the front, seeing all the parents in their expensive cars picking up their rotten ass kids. Then he saw it. The bright red Audi R8 with Tony leaning against it on his phone. Tony must’ve heard the kids, so he looked up. Peter smiled at him and went over, hugging Tony.

“I missed you so much,” Tony said and kissed his cheek while Peter just held on to him as tightly as he could, “are you okay?”

“No, I just had a bad day,” Peter whispered and Tony pulled back, so Peter looked up.

“You work tonight,” he asked and pushed his hair back, pecking his lips.

“No, do you have work to do?”

“No. Wanna hang at your place?”

“Sure,” Peter said and looked back, seeing Flash just staring at them, dumbfounded.

“Is that him?” Peter nodded and Tony just laughed. “Fucking idiot. Don’t worry, I don’t kill kids.”

“Oh, he’s 18.”

“Good.” Peter giggled and pecked his lips. “So, me killing people is funny now?” Peter nodded. “He’s coming over.”

“He’s gonna say some stupid stuff,” Peter said.

“So you’re the one buying him fake designer,” Flash asked and Tony just laughed.

“You think it’s fake? The only thing fake over here is your confidence. Leave my boyfriend alone and we won’t have any issues. If you don’t, you won’t be graduating. And it won’t be because you get expelled,” Tony said and put his sunglasses on, opening the door for Peter, “get in, angel.”

“Do you know who my parents are,” Flash asked.

“Yes, Eugene, and frankly, I don’t give a fuck. You wanna go run and tell mommy and daddy a big man threatened you, make sure you tell them it was Tony Stark who threatened you. Trust me, you don’t want to go there. C’mon, Pete, I’m tired of him.”

Peter gave Flash a sweet smile, then got in the car. Tony shut the door, then got in on the other side, driving away. “Thank you,” Peter said.

“Of course, no one messes with my boyfriend.”

“Boyfriend?”

“Well, I was gonna ask you before I was so rudely interrupted, but, Penis Parker, will you be my boyfriend?”

“Yes, but don’t ever call me Penis Parker again!”

“I think it’s cute when I say it, but I guess I’ll stick to angel.”

“Thank you, Anthony.” Tony glared at him, but Peter just smiled and took his hand, playing with his fingers.

“You are so gorgeous.”

“I try my best," Tony replied.

“Well, your best is perfect, angel.” Tony smiled and Peter kissed his hand a couple times.

“So, how was Italy? How’s business?”

“Italy was good. I saw my grandparents, fixed business, and even killed someone.”

“Really?”

“No, someone else killed someone for me.”

“For what?”

“Do you really want to know,” he confirmed.

“Yeah. I think that knowing more can help me better understand what I’m getting into. I want to be with you for a long time, but I wanna know what the business is and how I can support you.”

“He stole from me. We found out. We got our shit back. He threatened us and he was unfortunately killed in a home invasion. It was absolutely terrible. Real shame.” Peter giggled and Tony looked over at him. “You really think me killing people is funny.”

“No, it’s not that it’s funny, it’s just how sarcastic you are. I’m sure it was truly sad, though. I mean, some things just happen though,” Peter said.

“You are colder than I am.”

“Am not,” Peter replied and Tony just smiled, “how would you stage my death?”

“Something natural. You can inject potassium chloride I believe under the tongue and it’ll look like cardiac arrest. By the time they run the autopsy, the injection site has healed, but you die in under a minute and it’s pretty painless. Plus, your aunt wouldn’t have been wondering why you killed yourself or what she could’ve changed. If it looks natural, she’ll have more closure.”

“You’ve thought about this.”

“Well, I don’t ever want to do it, but you never know, Pete.”

“I know it takes a lot for you to trust someone, so you trusting me is actually very surprising. I mean, I know you still have your reservations and I understand. You have a risky life and people constantly try to fuck you over, so thank you for letting me prove that you can trust me and that I’m not here to sell you out to the feds. I’m here to be with you and eventually love you and all that good stuff. Maybe even send you sexy pictures when you leave again.”

Tony laughed at the last part, “Well, thank you for proving to me that I can trust you. I mean, everyday, you do. As long as the feds aren’t knocking, I think we’re good.” Peter smiled and they pulled up to his apartment building, then went upstairs. “I’ve never been into your apartment.”

“Yes you have. When you broke in.”

“Oh yeah,” he mumbled, “that was so long ago.”

“Yeah, at least you stopped smoking.” He hummed and Peter pulled him inside. “It’s kind of messy.”

“That’s fine. Now, where does the magic happen?”

“There will not be any magic happening today. Oh my god, did you install my camera?” Tony rolled his eyes.

“Why? So I can be a perv and watch you jerk off?”

“Mhm,” Peter answered and smiled at him, wrapping his arms around his neck and pulling him down for a kiss. He hummed and kissed his boyfriend back, reaching down and grabbing Peter’s hips. Peter reached back and grabbed his hands, putting them on his waist.

“Too low,” Tony asked.

“Just a little,” Peter admitted.

“So you’re okay with me watching you jerk off, but not touching your butt?” Peter laughed and Tony smiled at him. “I’m just messing with you. I’ll just look. Is that okay?”

“Looking is fine. I’m gonna change, feel free to help yourself to anything in the fridge.”

“Can I watch that,” he asked and Peter glared at him.

“I hate you,” Peter called as he walked to his room.

“No you don’t, angel.” Peter smiled to himself and got changed, going back out to find Tony laying on the couch asleep. Peter was gone for five minutes and he was asleep, so Peter went over and grabbed his hand. Tony shot up and Peter barely missed their foreheads contacting at full speed. “Sorry.”

“No, wanna go take a nap?” He nodded. “Long flight?”

“Yeah, we had a layover in New York this morning.” Peter nodded and led him to his room. “You don’t have to lay with me.”

“Hush, yes I do. Take your shoes off. And your pants, you’re not sleeping in jeans.” Tony did and they laid down together, cuddling up. “Night, baby.”

“Night, angel. I still need a nickname.”

“Well, MJ gave me a suggestion, but it’s a no from me.” Tony just laughed a little, but decided that was the only response he was going to give. There was no point in asking what it was because Peter would just get flustered. But flustered Peter was adorable.

“What was it,” Tony asked after a minute and Peter turned pink.

“Nope.”

“Oh, c’mon, just tell me.” Peter shook his head and hid his face in Tony’s chest.

“No. Just go to sleep. Please.”

“Mm, you’ll tell me one day, angel.”

“No. No I will not.” Tony just laughed and pulled him close with a kiss on the head. “Night.”

“Night, angel.” They both fell asleep, but Tony was the first to wake up about an hour later. He climbed out of the bed and was on his way out when he heard Peter.

“Bubba?” He was still half asleep, obviously disturbed by Tony getting out of bed.

“I’m just going to the bathroom, angel.” Peter held his hand out, so Tony went back over and squeezed it, kissing his cheek. “I’ll be right back, okay?”

Peter nodded and rolled over, so Tony went to the bathroom and came back, seeing Peter holding his pillow. Tony slid in behind him and Peter looked at him, smiling a little. “I think I’ll call you bubba.”

“Please do,” Tony said.

“Or I could call you hotshot,” Peter replied and Tony smirked.

“Maybe during sex. If that happens.”

“When,” Peter corrected and Tony pecked his lips.

“Waking up?”

“Mhm. Can you hand me my bookbag?” Peter sat up and Tony did, putting his arm around him and holding him. Peter leaned into him as he worked on his paperwork, but Tony just watched TV and scrolled through his phone. “Oh, she’s pretty.”

Tony looked at Peter who was watching him scroll through Instagram. “You were watching me?”

“For a minute. I don’t really care, but you follow a lot of pretty people.”

“Yeah, I just wish this one guy would post more. He’s super cute.”

“Oh,” Peter said, kind of upset, “what does he look like?”

“You,” Tony answered and Peter furrowed his brows in confusion.

“Is he cuter than me?”

“No, he is you, angel.” Peter realized what he said, blushed, then hit his chest.

“I hate you.” Tony laughed and leaned over, kissing him. “No I don’t. I take that back.”

“I know you don’t.” Tony kissed his head and smiled. “Trust me, you’re the only one I have eyes for, angel.” Peter looked up at him.

“Promise?”

“I promise,” Tony answered, looking right into his eyes.

“I just worry because I am so much younger than you and there’s a lot I’m not ready for and that I haven’t experienced and I just want you to be happy. I want to make you happy, but I just worry that as we progress, I won’t be as...willing as other people you may have dated. I’m not ready to have sex yet and I know you live a life where you have everything at your finger tips, but I don’t want to do anything before I’m ready and I know you say you understand, but I don’t know when I’m gonna be ready.”

“Angel,” Tony whispered and held his crying boyfriend close. After giving him a minute to calm down, Tony made Peter look at him. “I know that you’re young, Peter. I understand that. But sex doesn’t make a relationship and it doesn’t bother me that you aren’t ready. It doesn’t bother me today, it won’t bother me tomorrow, and it sure as hell won’t bother me in a month. I was the same way when I was your age. I wanted to fall in love and have my first time be special. I gave up on that when I met Nat for the first time and had sex with her, but now she’s married to Bruce, so yeah. It doesn’t bother me, but I’m not gonna leave you for some hooker. Trust me, I will wait a lifetime for you, angel. I don’t want anyone else. Did I want a 17 year old? No, but fuck, I’m glad I did.”

Peter giggled and hugged him. “I’m sorry for being so insecure.”

“Don’t be, angel, okay?” Tony pushed all the papers off of Peter’s lap and pulled Peter onto his. “I am happy, I promise, and I’ll be here until you tell me to stop coming around, alright?”

“Yeah, but you had sex with Nat? Who is Nat?”

“Redhead, really pretty.”

“The one with the really small waist that looks like she’s always ready to tie you up and kill you.”

“Just tie you up. She wanted to tie me up, but I’m too dominant for that shit.”

“And kill you,” Peter asked innocently, making Tony laugh a bit. God, he’s adorable.

“No, during sex.”

“Oh, people actually do that? I thought that was just in those crappy movies that came out a while ago. The shades thing.”

“Well, no, people actually do it, but it’s a lot better in real life than what they portray in the movies.”

“You know?”

“Yes, I know, angel. Don’t worry, I’m not just gonna spring it on you one day, it’s something that is always pre-discussed and there are limits and precautions and rules set in place to make sure it’s safe and consensual, but also pleasurable.” Peter smiled at him and pecked his lips, then laid his head on his shoulder. “Oh, and if that kid says or does anything, just let me know, angel, okay? I’ll take care of it and take care of you.”

Peter nodded and Tony just held him, kissing his head. They sat there until they heard a door open. “Oh, am I interrupting,” May asked and Peter looked over, blushing.

“Sorry,” he said and got up, “we just napped. That’s why he has no pants on. Tony, put your pants on, we’ll be out here.” Tony nodded and Peter went out to the kitchen, shutting the door behind him.

“How was school?”

“Bad, but then he surprised me after school.”

“Oh, that was nice. Just text me next time he comes over, okay?”

“Yeah, sorry.”

“But was it that Flash kid again?”

“Yeah. I wore the sweats Tony got me for my birthday and his hoodie and he was just on me about how they were fake and how I didn’t have a boyfriend to give them to me like I said I did.”

“What did he say exactly?”

“Well, he was like “well, what’s your boyfriend? Blind? As ugly as you?” But Tony took care of it.”

“You know taking care of it can just make it worse. And you always tell me that you’re okay and you don’t want me to take care of it. I don’t want you to think that he has to take care of it. I can go talk to the principal.”

“Now that makes it worse. He talked to Flash. Hopefully, it doesn’t make it worse.”

“Well, if he does something, tell me.”

“I know,” Peter answered and smiled at her, “I only have one year left and I just want it to be over. I want to enjoy it, but I want it to be over.”

“Understood,” May said, “and if you plan on going anywhere with him, you tell me in advance.”

“What do you mean?”

“I dated Ben when I was in high school. He was already out and working and making money. Not ten years older than me, but we wanted to spend time together, so we went to New York for Christmas and Miami for Spring Break. So, if you’re going on vacation, I need to know at least two months before.”

“Okay,” Peter answered and smiled at her, “thanks for not flipping when I told you.”

“I knew it would happen one day. Granted, didn’t think he would be ten years older, but I also didn’t think that you would wait this long to start dating.”

“Well, I really like him.”

“I know,” May said and looked at Tony as he came out of Peter’s room, “are you staying for dinner?”

“No, I have to take care of some things. Thank you, though.” May nodded and Tony went over to Peter, kissing his cheek. “I’ll see you soon, okay?” Peter nodded and smiled at him, pecking his lips.

“I’m gonna walk him down.” May nodded and Peter slipped some shoes on, then took Tony’s hand and led him to the elevator. “When can I see you again?”

“Whenever we’re free. Just text me your work schedule and I’ll see when I can come see you, alright?” Peter nodded and pecked his lips, then pulled his hoodie off. “Angel.”

“No, it just doesn’t smell like you anymore. But I will walk all the way to your house if you don’t get me another one by the end of business tomorrow.” Tony laughed and smiled at him.

“I have one in the back of my car that I wore on the way home. But what did your aunt say about traveling?”

“Oh, that if you plan on taking me on vacation or something for break that she just needs to know beforehand. I don’t expect you to take me anywhere, though.”

“Yeah, I figured you would say that. Just send me when your breaks are and I’ll make something happen. Actually, just send me your whole schedule for work and school until you graduate.” Peter giggled and they got to his car and Peter got a new hoodie, smelling it and smiling. Tony reached into his center console and pulled a bottle out. “And there’s my cologne.”

“You don’t have to give me that, bubba. It looks expensive.”

“Take it, okay? It’s perfectly fine.” Peter did and gave him a hug. “I’ll see you soon, okay?” Peter nodded and Tony pecked his lips. “Depending on what happens Friday, maybe I’ll pick you up and we can go out.”

“Like a date?”

“Yes, angel, exactly like a date. Do you work?”

“No, so you better not either, mister,” Peter replied, doing a very bad job at being intimidating.

“I will do my best.”

“You always do.”

Chapter Text

Peter had been waiting for this day. It had been two week since school started and there was finally another initiation. Peter had made his way to Tony’s house and knocked, being let in by the guys there. He was given directions to the initiation and headed to the room. Everyone was in all black and had their guns on full display. Peter felt out of place, but as soon as Tony saw it was him, he stood from his seat and came over, greeting Peter with a kiss on the cheek.

“Hi, angel,” Tony whispered and Peter just smiled at him, kissing his cheek.

Tony led him to the round table and he saw a gun, a dagger, and a picture of a saint. Tony pulled his chair out and Peter sat, thankful that Tony was sitting right beside him. After a few minutes, someone was escorted into the room and Tony stood as the woman came over. She was questioned, then when Tony was satisfied with her answers, he grabbed the picture of the saint and a needle. Peter watched as Tony pricked the woman’s finger and smeared her blood across the picture, then as he grabbed the paper and placed it in her hands. He set it on fire in her hands.

“If you betray Cosa Nostra, your flesh will burn like this saint,” Tony said as they watched as it burned. Once it was finished, they said something in Italian, then Tony took the gun and handed it to the woman. He dismissed everyone and his parents stayed along with Tony and Peter.

“Do you know who I am,” Peter said and his father cocked an eyebrow. Tony gave him a bewildered look and silently questioned what kind of balls Peter grew overnight. He didn’t expect him to just outright ask.

“Not a part of this.”

“No, but my parents were. I’m Peter Parker. I’m sure you remember them. Richard and Mary Parker. I sure as hell don’t remember them, but I was fed lies my whole life. Maybe Ben Parker. Do you remember him?”

“That’s why you look so familiar,” Maria whispered and Tony grabbed his hand, “oh my gosh.”

“You’re their kid?”

“Yeah, do you know where they are? What happened to them? Why they lied to my aunt and said they were SHIELD agents when really they were in the fucking mafia? Oh, or maybe why they dropped me off at their house and then left and possibly faked their death?”

“I don’t know who the fuck you think you are coming into this house and thinking you have some sort of power here,” Howard said, “you have no right to even be in this room and you sure as hell shouldn’t be dating my son. You are nothing. Absolutely nothing. You’re lucky I don’t take you out back and shoot you myself for disrespecting me and this family like that.”

“Do it,” Peter said and Tony looked at him, “and I have every fucking right to date him. I just want to know what happened to my damn parents. I’m not mad at you or accusing you of shit. From what Tony’s said, you loved them. I just thought you would know something so maybe I can meet them.”

Howard and Peter were just staring at each other, waiting for the other to crack. “They’re living in Calabasas,” Maria said and Peter looked at her, his hard look softening, “we put them in a house there and they’ve been working with us ever since. They asked us to fake their deaths so you wouldn’t get wrapped up in this. But look at you now.”

“Wait, they’re alive?”

“And well,” Maria said, “they miss you everyday, trust me. It wasn’t an easy decision to make. They never planned on having kids, but Mary got pregnant and they decided to keep you, but raising a kid this way is never easy and they wanted better for you.” Peter just sat there for a second and Tony took his hand.

Peter just felt his whole world come crashing down. He knew there was something about his parents that he didn’t know ever since Tony told him about how they worked for his parents. But they abandoned him. They wanted a better life for him, but they abandoned him. He lived his whole life believing a lie and now that he knew the truth, he didn’t know which was better.

“Angel,” Tony whispered and Peter looked at him, “come here.” Peter leaned into him and Tony just held him as he cried.

“Here’s their address, go when you’re ready,” Maria said and put a piece of paper in front of Peter. Maria kissed his head and gave him a hug.

“Bye guys,” Tony said.

“Sorry, kid,” Howard said as he left.

“Let’s go upstairs, angel.” Peter nodded and looked at the paper, grabbed it, and stood. Tony led him upstairs and they laid together. Peter cried a little bit more, but after that was over, he just let Tony hold him. “Do you need anything,” Tony asked after a while.

“Water, some aspirin,” Peter said and looked up at him, “can I stay the night? May’s out of town and I don’t want to be alone right now.”

“Of course, angel. You get changed and shower or whatever you need, and I’ll get us some snacks and we can watch a movie or something. Sound good?”

“Yeah, it does. Thank you.”

“Hey, what do I always tell you,” Tony asked and looked over at him.

“That you will always be here for me.”

“Exactly. Alright, I’ll be back soon. My room is your oyster.” Peter smiled and got up as Tony left. He took a quick shower to just wash all the tears off of him and changed into one of Tony’s shirts and some boxers, then crawled into bed beside him.

“Did I take too long? You’ve already eaten half of the popcorn.”

“I’m sorry,” Tony said with a mouthful of it and Peter just laughed.

“It’s okay.” Tony just laughed a little and Peter leaned over, kissing his cheek. He took his meds and they watched a movie, snacking the whole time.

“So, what are you going to do,” Tony asked after the movie ended.

“Go see them,” Peter said, “I just want answers, y’know? I feel like my whole life has been a complete lie and that I don’t know anything about anyone except for you and May. And I didn’t mean to make your dad mad.”

“I know, you just got emotional and he took it as an accusation when you were just upset. My mom saw that. She’s always been more in touch with emotions.”

“What was it like growing up like that?”

“Well, my parents tried to keep me out of it until I was old enough to understand. When I was twelve, I learned how to shoot a gun. And not like my dad took me hunting. No, my dad took me to some warehouse and had me shoot a pistol at things and then had me threaten someone. He taught me the business from there on out. When I was 16, I flunked out of high school and just never went back. I started working to take over and when I turned 21, I did. I’ve been running the show since. Yeah, sometimes I had to go to him for advice, but it’s just me now.”

“So you never really had a choice,” Peter whispered.

“Nope, never. But I was their only kid.”

“Why did you flunk out?”

“Got messed up in drugs, stopped giving a shit about my work. My dad wasn’t mad that I flunked out, but why. Trust me, haven’t touched a drug since. Just smokes, but I don’t even do that anymore. Not since you tossed that one out the window. I mean, shit, I would do it again just for you to take control like that again.” Peter blushed and smiled at him.

“Well, this chain of events has led here, so I don’t mind you not having a high school diploma.” Tony smiled and pecked his lips. There was a knock at the door.

“What, Bucky,” Tony yelled and Peter looked at him, “you can tell because of his arm.” Bucky opened the door as Peter covered himself with a blanket and held up Tony’s gun.

“Thought you would want this back,” he said and came in, “is he staying or do I need to take him home?”

“He’s staying,” Tony answered.

“Oh, and kid, you don’t need to cover up. Happily married, remember? Plus, I’ve seen Tony naked more times than I’d like to admit.”

“It’s not my fault it took you a year to learn how to knock,” Tony replied and Bucky shrugged.

“See you tomorrow,” Bucky said and left. Peter looked at Tony and blushed.

“What?”

“Nothing, I didn’t think he would notice if I just covered myself.”

“Well, he’s trained to do that. He’s my bodyguard. And yours. But I appreciate the...whatever you call it. Is it respect? I don’t know. Whatever it is. Now come here, your legs are soft.” Peter blushed and cuddled up to Tony, kissing his cheek. “Did you shave,” he asked as he felt his leg.

“Yeah, that’s why they’re so soft. I don’t like hair like anywhere,” Peter answered, “you don’t mind, do you?”

“No, not at all, angel.” Tony kissed him and Peter leaned into him, letting Tony pull his leg onto his lap. This man was obsessed with his legs now. After a minute of kissing, Peter climbed on top of Tony and straddled his waist, letting Tony grab each of his thighs. Peter kissed Tony’s cheek then left a trail of kisses down his jawline and to his neck. Tony had given him many hickeys, so he deserved some. “Ah, teeth, angel.”

“I can’t bite you,” Peter asked.

“You’re already trying to give me hickeys, angel.”

“Can you show me,” Peter asked after a minute. Tony laughed and kissed Peter.

“I’m not laughing at you, I promise. You’re just adorable.” Peter smiled and Tony sucked on his neck, making Peter moan slightly. Tony just continued leaving marks all over his neck.

“I said show me, not cover me in them.”

“Well, there’s technique, angel.” Peter giggled and looked at him, pecking his lips. Peter tried again and Tony smiled when he realized he was doing it right and not biting him. Peter spent the next few minutes marking up his boyfriend. Tony grabbed his face after a minute and kissed him. “Well, look at you,” Tony said and ran his hands over Peter’s neck.

“How many did you give me?” Tony just laughed and Peter got up, running to the bathroom. “Anthony Stark! I can’t hide these!”

“That’s the point.” Peter sighed and used the bathroom, then crawled into bed. “Tired?”

“Yeah. Extremely. Been a long day.”

“Agreed. Let’s get to sleeping, angel. Do you need to text May or anything?”

“No, I did earlier.” They snuggled up and got to bed. Peter woke up early the next morning and went downstairs, starting to make breakfast for Tony. His shirt came to just above his knees so he didn’t bother with pants.

“Really, kid, put some damn clothes on,” Sam said and Peter blushed.

“I’m going back upstairs now,” Peter said and grabbed their plates, “but say some smart stuff like that to me again and I’ll kick your ass myself.”

“I’m just telling you to put some pants on. It’s bad enough he’s fucking you. Now you’re prancing around like you own the place.”

“Do you think it’s a good idea to get on his bad side? Because I don’t.”

“Please, he’s gone soft since he met you.” Sam looked scared shitless when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Soft? Oh please, Sam. I’ll take you outback and shoot you myself,” Tony said and move his hand to the back of his neck, “say one more thing about me or my boyfriend and you’ll see how soft I’ve really gone. Actually, angel, go upstairs. I’ll be up in a minute.” Peter nodded and headed upstairs, not even wanting to know what Tony was doing the ten minutes he was gone.

“Everything okay?” Tony smiled at him and nodded, going to the bathroom.

“Yeah, everything’s fine now. But like I said, you don’t disrespect the wives. He knew that when he took the oath.”

“Come eat your breakfast, then.” Tony smiled and came over, pecking his lips and joining him for breakfast.

It was Sunday, so Tony spent most of his day in meetings and being caught up on whatever, but Peter worked on his homework. Tony took him home later and Peter got ready for school the next morning. Flash hadn’t said much to him since Tony threatened him, but today was different. Peter got to school and went to his locker like normal and opened it, only to have condoms flood out. Peter just kicked them out of the way and picked out the last few.

“Like those, Penis Parker?” Peter turned around and just looked at him.

“You know, it says a lot that you sat here and bought condoms just to put them in my locker. So, thank you for thinking of me and spending the time to sit here and individually feed at least a hundred condoms into my locker. But they’re useless to me.”

“Why? He won’t fuck you? I even got his size.” Peter looked down and saw that they were for smaller men.

“No, he will, trust me, but these are too small. Maybe they’ll fit you,” Peter said and picked one up, throwing it at him, “leave me the fuck alone.” Peter shut his locker and went to the commons area, meeting Ned and MJ.

“Oh my god, who attacked you,” MJ asked.

“Huh?”

“Your neck.”

“Oh, Tony. But you missed me telling flash that the micro condoms he bought wouldn’t fit Tony but they might fit him and to leave me the fuck alone. And that I appreciated the time he took out of his day to buy the condoms and then feed them into my locker one by one.”

“I like what Tony has turned you into,” MJ said and Peter laughed a little, “what did you do this weekend?”

“Just spent the weekend with Tony. You?”

“I had a couple senior shoots,” MJ answered.

“I worked,” Ned answered, “how did you and May get the weekend off?”

“Well, business has picked up a lot, so May had enough to hire another manager so I don’t have to work every day.”

“That’s nice,” Ned said, “what did you and Tony do?”

“Just laid in bed mostly. He had a little bit of stuff to work on for work and I did my homework and stuff.” Peter’s phone buzzed and he looked at it, smiling.

Tony: 1 Image Attached
Tony: Should I come pick you up later?

Peter: Oh, come pick me up now. I’m so over this day already.

Tony: What happened, angel?

Peter: Flash filled my locker with condoms and I opened it and they went everywhere, but I made sure he knew how much I appreciated his thought and energy, but that the condoms wouldn’t fit you, but they might fit him. They were for small dicks.

Tony: I can deal with him, angel.

Peter: Don’t kill him.

Tony: I won’t.

Peter: Thank you.

Tony: Someone else will.
Tony: I’m kidding. I’ll take care of it, angel.

Peter: You’re so good to me.

Tony: I try.

“What was all that about?”

“Oh, he’s picking me up from school.”

“Again?”

“Well, last time he was in Italy for almost two weeks and I didn’t get to see him, plus it’s really hard for us to see each other, so when we have the opportunity, we take it.”

“Well, he can’t take you to prom,” Ned said.

“I know.”

“Are you sure you want to date someone that much older than you?”

“Yeah, I really like him,” Peter answered, “plus, he doesn’t force me to do anything I don’t want to and he’s good to me.”

“Does he love you?”

“We’ve been dating for two weeks.”

“You talked for three months,” MJ pointed out.

“I don’t know, he hasn’t told me he does, but I think he does.”

“If he did tell you, would you believe him?”

“Absolutely.” The bell rang, so they parted ways and headed to their first class. But halfway through his second class, he was sent to the principal’s office.

“Mr. Parker,” Mr. Morita said as he walked in, “take a seat.”

Peter did, “what’s going on?”

“Eugene came and talked to me this morning,” he said, “said you threatened him.”

“Threatened him,” Peter asked and laughed, “are you serious? That’s a lie.”

“Well, tell me what happened between you two this morning.” Peter told him exactly what happened and that Flash had been bullying him for almost three years now. “He filled your locker with condoms?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have proof?”

“Are you serious? I know his mommy and daddy are big donors, but he’s been bullying me for three years because I’m gay and poor. He literally doesn’t even call me Peter. He calls me Penis Parker.”

“It’s Eugene. He would never do such a thing.”

“You’re seriously just going to take his word for it because his parents keep your school running?”

“Mr. Parker, calm down or I’m going to have to take disciplinary action.”

“You think I care if you give me detention or suspend me? I don’t. You want proof? Ask MJ or Ned or literally anyone that has ears at this school. This is why I hate this school. You’re just going to take his side because he’s such a good student and a good kid when he’s a dick and has done nothing but made my life hell for three years. I tell him to leave me alone and I finally stand up for myself and I’m getting in trouble? I just-” Peter ranted as he took out his phone and found Tony’s number.

Peter: Can you come get me because they’re about to suspend me because I told Flash to fuck off?
Tony: OTW angel.

“You’re suspended for three days and I will talk to Eugene.”

“There’s no point, he’s just going to lie to you,” Peter answered.

“I’m calling your aunt to come and get you.” He grabbed the phone and dialed her number. “Ms. Parker?”

“Yes, who’s this?”

“This is Mr. Morita from Midtown. I’m here with Peter.”

“Oh, is this about that Flash kid? What did he do now?”

“Well, it was actually Peter. He’s being suspended.”

“For what, exactly,” May asked.

“Eugene informed me that Peter threatened him this morning.”

“After he filled my locker with condoms. And I didn’t threaten him. I told him he had a small dick and told him to leave me alone,” Peter said.

“Then why is my nephew getting suspended when Flash has been bullying him since we moved to that school? Because he defended himself? Good for him, it only took him three years. Flash should be getting suspended for humiliating him and degrading him for three years. Do you know how many times Peter has just cried because that kid bullies him that much? He’s the one who needs to be suspended, not Peter.”

“Ms. Parker, I understand your-”

“You don’t understand anything. They pay your checks so you’re going to keep their little angel out of trouble. Well, you want a check, I don’t have the fucking money. You suspend him and I swear to god, I will ruin your career. Now, Peter, are you still there?”

“Yeah.”

“You can go home for the day.”

“Thank you,” Peter said.

“Goodbye, Mr. Morita. I look forward to hearing how long Flash gets suspended for.” The call ended and Peter just looked at the principal. Mr. Mortia just looked at him, then at the door. Peter looked back and smiled at Tony.

“C’mon, angel, let’s go,” he said.

“Who are you,” Mr. Morita asked.

“Sorry, I tried to stop him,” the secretary said as Peter grabbed his bag and went over to Tony. Tony took his hand and pecked his lips.

“Hi, angel,” he whispered and Peter smiled, “don’t ever try to suspend him again or I will make your life a living hell. Suspend the other kid and I’ll become your precious donator. Let’s go, Pete, we have a day to spend together.” Peter just followed him to his car. “What did you do, actually?”

Peter told him everything he said to Mr. Morita as they got in the car. “Are you proud of me?”

“Very. I’m such a bad influence.”

“No, it’s actually a good influence because I would’ve never stuck up for myself. You’ve changed me in a lot of good ways.” Tony smiled over at him and took his hand, kissing it. “So what are we doing today?”

“We can go shopping or go to the beach or whatever you want. I kinda just wanna be outside, though.”

“Where would we go shopping?”

“We can go to the mall or hit Rodeo. I always prefer Rodeo, but I know you’re more of a mall man.”

“Let’s just go to the beach. I have enough clothes.”

“Alright. I do still have to pick something up from there.”

“That’s okay.” They went towards Rodeo and Tony got out, going around and opening the door for Peter. “Why are we at Tiffany’s?”

“You’ll see,” Tony said and the security man opened the door.

“Always a pleasure to see you, Mr. Stark.”

“I know,” he replied and Peter glared at him.

“Don’t be a dick.” The security guard laughed a little and they went in and to the lady at the counter.

“Mr. Stark! How are you?”

“Great, Deb, how are you?”

“Good. I assume you got the call, so give me one minute and I’ll go grab it.” She left and Peter looked at him.

“These are all so pretty,” Peter said and looked down at the engagement rings, “maybe we could get married one day.”

“That’s the plan, angel.” He smiled at Tony and pecked his lips.

“I like the sound of that.” Deb came back out and smiled at them, setting a blue box down.

“Would you like to do the honors,” Deb asked and Peter just furrowed his brows, “well, who else is it for, hun?”

“Wait, it’s for me,” Peter asked and Tony laughed.

“Yes, it’s for you, angel.” Peter took the box and opened it, smiling at the ruby and diamond bracelet. Tony slipped his arm around Peter’s waist and watched as Peter ran his fingers over it. “Like it?”

“I love it, actually,” Peter answered and gently took it out. He liked that it alternated diamonds and rubies, but it was still simple. Not too big, not too small. Well, it was a little flashy, but Tony was a little flashy sometimes. Peter liked that about him. “Can you put it on me?” Tony did and kissed his hand. Tony signed the paper and they put the box in a bag, then were on their way. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, angel. You deserve to be spoiled.” Peter blushed. “I was gonna wait until our one month, but oh well. I’ll just get you something else.”

“No, this is absolutely perfect. If you get me anything else, I’m gonna have to start returning it.”

“My job is to spoil you, Pete.” Peter’s phone rang and he pulled it out as Tony started driving. “Is it May?”

“Yeah.” He answered the phone and put it on speaker. “Hey, May.”

“I’m so proud of you for finally standing up for yourself,” she said, “did Tony get you or did you walk?”

“Tony came and swept me away.”

“Well, thanks for getting him.”

“No problem. We’re gonna head to the beach and walk around and enjoy his day off,” Tony said and Peter smiled.

“Okay, well, I’m off to another talk. I love you,” May said.

“I love you, too.” Peter hung up and sighed.

“What’s wrong,” Tony asked and rubbed circles into his hand.

“I just feel bad for lying to her, y’know? My parents, her sister, they’re alive and I haven’t even told her. But that would mean telling her everything and that breaks omertà and then I would die. I want to meet them and see my parents, but what are they gonna say when they realize that I got involved in the mafia,” Peter rambled and sighed. Tony parked the car and looked at him.

“Angel, I can’t tell you what they’ll say or how they’ll react. I haven’t seen them in years. My parents kept that airtight, even from me. If you want me to come, I am more than willing to. But I do think this is something you need to do on your own.” Peter sighed and they got out, so Tony went over and took his hand.

“I do think I need to do this on my own. I don’t mean to sound rude, but this is a deeply personal family thing.”

“It’s not rude at all. I understand. I think it would be better for you to deal with it just between you and your parents. If you need me, call me. I’ll send a car if I can’t be there, but I will do my best.”

“I know, you always do. Thank you for always being here for me.”

“Of course, angel.”

Chapter Text

It had been about two weeks since Maria had given him the address for his parents’ house, but he had been so busy with school and work and had barely seen Tony. Peter knew there would be times when their schedules didn’t match up and he was okay with it. They still talked each night and texted each other. But their one month was on Friday and they didn’t even get to go out. Tony did call him that afternoon, but was dealing with an issue. Peter didn’t ask for details, though. He had told May he was going to see Tony after work, but he ended up getting an Uber to his parents’ address instead. He looked at the mansion and just stood at the end of the driveway. It was kind of like Tony’s home, but more modern. They had two Lexus SUVs in the driveway, so he assumed they were home.

After standing at the end of the driveway for a minute, he walked up the driveway and knocked on the door, but no-one came after a few minutes, so he knocked again. After a minute of waiting, he was worried that no one would come and was about to walk away when the door opened. “We don’t want whatever you’re selling,” a woman said as she opened the door. Peter looked up from his phone and it was like looking in a mirror.

“Hi, mom,” he whispered and she covered her mouth.

“Richard! Oh my god, Rich! Come in, baby.” She ushered him in and gave him a hug and he just started crying.

“What’s wrong? Who is that?”

“It’s Peter,” she said and Peter looked up.

“Holy shit.” He came over and hugged him. “My god, you’ve gotten so big.”

“I mean, yeah, it’s only been fifteen years,” Peter replied.

“Come in, take your shoes off, we’re about to eat lunch,” Mary said. Peter kicked his shoes off and they led him into their house. Peter looked around and saw photos of them from when he was younger and even ones of him with May and Ben, but they tapered off after Ben died. “How did you find us?”

“I started dating Tony Stark,” he answered and his parents shared a look, “we’re still dating. Our one month was yesterday, actually, but we’ve been talking for like three or four months.”

“So, we leave to get you away from the mafia and then you join it? Well, this was a waste of time,” Mary said as they sat.

“Well, I technically haven’t joined. It’s actually kind of a long story. I was walking home from work and I guess some of his men were in an alley, so I told them that the cops were coming. The last time I saw the cops coming, there was a gang and I didn’t tell them and I got jumped the next day, so I didn’t want to get jumped again. Then Bucky started following me and I eventually confronted him when I was on the way to Ned’s, he’s my best friend, but Tony showed up in the apartment and said I had one favor and I told him I didn’t want to be involved, but then May have me the bracelets you guys used to wear. The ones with La Cosa Nostra inside, so I started researching and I found the mafia, so I asked Tony about it and he talked to his dad, but he knew nothing about you guys being in SHIELD and all the other lies you fed May. Then, I showed up at the initiation like two weeks ago and Maria gave me the address,” Peter answered.

“And you two started dating?”

“Yes, but we’re not here to talk about Tony. I want answers. Why did you abandon me? Why did you lie to May and fake your death and let me believe you were dead my whole life? You have all of this. Money, a mansion in Calabasas, not one but two Lexus's. And what do I have? Oh let’s see, I’ve been bullied my whole life, we live in a shoe-box apartment in a shitty part of town, everyone in my life has died or “died”, I don’t know how to drive because May can’t even afford a car payment, the coffee shop was almost shut down because we didn’t have enough money to keep it open, I had to quit all my extracurriculars because I had to work for free and close the damn shop almost every night and get up the next morning to open it. So you two get to sit up here and act like you give a fuck about me or what happened to me when you don’t.”

“We do care about you, Peter. Why do you think we left? We didn’t want to bring a kid into this life.”

“Then why not abort me? Give me up for adoption? Literally anything but shove May into the mom role and expect me to never find anything out. I get it, but it makes no sense.”

“I understand that you’re angry, Peter, and I know what we did hurt you, but we never expected you to find out. When Ben was still alive, he would tell us how you were, but after he passed, we just didn’t have a way in. We just wanted you to have a better life. We didn’t know you guys were struggling so much.”

“And you couldn’t stalk me or something? Get one of the other hundred people in the mafia to do it? You’re literally just making excuses because you two fucked up and gave me a fucked up life. This has messed me up so much. I hate lying to May and everyone around me about everything. I can’t tell them anything. It would be nice to have parents to come to and talk to. Because after Ben died, I had no one. Yes, May was there, but she lost her husband and I lost my father figure.” Peter sighed and rubbed his face. “I didn’t come here with the intention of being mad. I just wanted answers and I guess actually seeing you guys brought up a lot of emotions.”

“And we understand that. We’re glad that you’re here, Peter. We wanted to be in your life, but we thought not being involved would give you a way to not be in this life. I guess you found your own way, though,” Richard said and Peter smiled a little, reaching for his necklace, “do you love him?”

Peter nodded slightly, “yeah, I love him a lot. He gave me an option before we got together and let me consider the possibility of life with him and life without him and I just wanted to be with him. He said I have a year to fully decide whether or not I want to be with him forever and join the mafia, but I want to. He’s good to me and he treats me like I’m royalty and he makes me so happy.”

“And he doesn’t pressure you,” Mary asked and Peter laughed a little.

“Not at all. He didn’t pressure me into picking him or being with him and he doesn’t pressure me into sex or anything.”

“Well, I’m glad you’re happy. Wish he was younger or you were older, but as long as he treats you right, I guess,” Richard said and Peter smiled, “how is May with all of this?”

“She doesn’t exactly like it, but she wants me to have her to come to in case something happens, so she doesn’t hate him, but she doesn’t love him.” His phone buzzed and he grabbed it, smiling.

Tony: I hope everything’s going well. If you want, I’ll pick you up when you’re done. We can go back to your place or mine and do whatever. I miss you a lot. Been too long since I’ve seen that pretty smile in person.
Tony: And those lips. The kisses.
Tony: If you can’t tell, I miss you a bunch and I just wanna hold you and kiss you and I am getting soft.

Peter: I miss you, too. Here’s something to get hard to.
Peter: 2 Images Attached

Maybe he had a sexy photo shoot with that jockstrap Tony bought him for his birthday. Tony did say it was kind of a joke, but they did make his butt look great and he’s finally at a point where he’s comfortable enough with Tony to send pictures like that.

Tony: Christ, I’m not soft anymore.

“Is that him?”

“Yeah, he’s gonna pick me up when we’re done here. We haven’t seen each other in like two weeks and I miss him like crazy.”

“And you’re okay with what he does?”

“Yeah. I mean, I don’t ask questions and I can pretty much assume what he’s doing. They also don’t have an app to keep up with what they’re doing day to day. It’s Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Not Keeping Up With The Italian Mafia.” They laughed and Peter smiled.

“You know, you can’t be so relaxed when joking about this stuff. It’s serious, Peter.”

“I know. Trust me. Tony has given me a lot of leniency and has put a lot of trust in me and I just want him to know that I’m not here to fuck him over. And he’s even told me, y’know, I turn on him and I’m dead. He even told me how he’d do it. It’s dark, it’s dangerous, it’s not what I expected my life to be, but this is what it is now and I...don’t mind it. It was something to get used to and it’s still something I’m adjusting to, but it just seems right. He seems right and I just want to spend a long time with him. And I know this isn’t some fairy tale and it never will be, but I want to go through whatever comes our way with him. Period.”

“You’re young, Peter. Just remember that. And I’m not saying I don’t support you, but I just want to make sure that you are absolutely sure before you commit to this man. It’s not something you’ll ever be able to walk away from.”

“I know,” Peter whispered, but still smiled, “I know.”

They caught up a little bit more and Peter found out what they’ve been doing for the past fifteen years, then promised to come and see them again. Tony had texted him that he was outside, so it was his cue to leave. Plus he had been there three hours. He got in Tony’s car and got a big kiss from Tony.

“Well, hello to you, too, bubba.” Tony smiled at him and kissed his cheek again, making Peter laugh a little. “Did two pictures make you that excited?”

“I just-mm.”

“Can I tell you something,” Peter asked and Tony nodded, “Anthony, I love you.” Tony's smile just got wider and he leaned over, pecking Peter’s lips.

“I love you, too.” Peter blushed and took his hand. “Your place or mine?”

“Yours. I wanna tell you about how it went with my parents and I told May I was spending the day there anyways.”

“Still wearing that jockstrap,” he teased and Peter hit his chest.

“Drive.” Tony laughed and kissed his hand, smiling. He started driving and Peter held his hand close to him. “But no, I am not wearing a jockstrap. The next time I wear it, the easy access will have a use.”

“Oh, really,” Tony asked, “so the next time you wear it-”

“We’re having sex,” Peter finished and Tony smirked, “I’m not saying it’ll be tomorrow, but y’know.”

“I know it won’t be tomorrow. Trust me, you just told me the other day that you aren’t ready. I know you aren’t ready and I will wait until you are. I’ve told you that.”

“Which is why I trust you enough to send you pictures like that. Because now that you have those, your expectations aren’t going to change.”

“Oh, you have like a week before Christmas off on your Christmas break, right?”

“Yes, why?”

“I want to take you on vacation. I told you we would travel and my family usually spends Christmas in Italy with my grandparents, but if I could convince May to let me take you, but have you back on Christmas Eve, do you think she would release you?”

“You wanna take me to Italy?”

“Yeah, I told my grandma about you and she wants to meet you.” Peter blushed and smiled.

“I think I could convince her.”

“And she can come if she wants and we can just spend Christmas in Italy together as a family. That’s not an issue either. But if she doesn’t come, we will be back in the States for Christmas and just do a pre-Christmas with my family in Italy,” Tony answered and pulled into the garage.

“I will talk to her,” Peter said as they got out. He went over and cupped Tony’s face, smiling. “I love you, thank you.”

“I love you, too, angel,” Tony whispered and pecked his lips, “let’s go lay down together. I need a nap.”

“What have you been doing?”

“We had a shipment come in last night, so I was there to oversee it, making sure everything we needed came. All that good stuff,” he answered as they went inside.

“Ooh, it’s clean.”

“Yeah, they had a party and fucking trashed the place so I made them clean it up and scrub the walls and baseboards and clean the grout.”

“You’re like the evil stepmom in Cinderella, but it’s hot when you take charge.” Tony smirked and they headed upstairs. “How do you say my love in Italian?”

“Il mio amore or Amore mio. Why?”

“I don’t wanna call you bubba anymore. I just feel like it doesn’t fit you,” Peter answered as they went into Tony’s room, “like you’ve always called me angel and to you, I am your angel, but I don’t know. I don’t know what to call you.”

“Whatever you want to call me is fine, angel. Try some out, find the one you like. Maybe I’ll give you another nickname. Actually, never mind. I won’t. I’m always gonna call you angel.”

“Will you teach me Italian before we go? I know bits and pieces because Ben used to speak Italian, but I don’t know much other than hello and stuff.”

“Well, you took Spanish, right?”

“Yeah.”

“They’re sister languages. Over 80% similar, so you should pick up easily and be able to understand a good bit of what I’m saying, but I will still teach you.”

“Thank you,” Peter said and changed into some sweats while Tony got comfortable in bed. Peter joined him and looked at him. “Can I just call you mio amore?”

“Yeah. Still translates to my love.” Peter smiled and pecked his lips. “I love you.”

“I love you, too, mio amore.” Tony smiled slightly and took Peter in his arms, letting the younger man get comfy. Tony kissed his shoulder and Peter fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Chapter Text

Peter had spent the next few months focusing on school and work and Tony. They had kind of worked out a schedule so they could see each other. Peter stopped working on Friday’s so Tony would pick him up and they would go out on a date. The schedule usually worked, but Tony still had business and Peter was called in once. They missed last week, but Peter knew he would see Tony soon and that’s all that mattered. It was almost winter break after all and he was so ready for it. He just had two more days.

“MJ, where are you going for winter break,” Ned asked.

“Oh, my parents are taking us to some place in Europe or the Middle East. They won’t tell us where though,” MJ answered, “what are you two losers doing?”

“We’re going to San Diego to see my grandparents,” Ned said, “I’m just excited for the zoo.”

“What are you doing, Penis Parker? Working,” MJ asked, using the nickname just to annoy him.

“No, actually. Tony is taking me to Italy,” he answered and MJ raised her brows.

“Your aunt, Mama Bear May, is letting this 28 year old man take you halfway across the world to Italy for Christmas? Are you drugging her?” Peter laughed a little.

“No, I’m not drugging her. It took a lot of convincing and her and Tony had a lot of long talks, but we’re going to be with his parents and grandparents most of the time. Plus, I’ll be home on Christmas Eve and Tony, May, and I are spending Christmas day together. Well, Tony’s coming over around noon for food and stuff since his parents will still be in Italy. We’re doing like an early holiday with his family, too.”

“And you’re okay with meeting his family this early,” Ned asked.

“We’ve been dating for five months and talking for eight. We love each other and we’re comfortable and I want to meet his family.”

“Are you gonna have sex with him in Italy,” MJ asked, “is that why you still seem kind of nervous?”

“I mean, that’s the plan, but I might chicken out. I don’t want to, but y’know.”

“Why are you scared,” Ned asked, “you’ll be fine.”

“Yeah, but he’s old and has experience and I’ve never even touched a,” Peter replied and made obscure hand gestures for the word “dick” instead of just saying it, “the plan is to do it, but the execution may be another story.”

“Well, I look forward to hearing how it goes,” MJ said, “well, as excited that I can be about your nonexistent sex life. But only do it if you’re ready.”

“I know.” They finished out lunch, then finished their day. Peter was walking out with MJ and Ned like always and was just expecting to walk home.

“Your sugar daddy’s here,” MJ said and Peter looked back, smiling.

“Oh my god, wait, come with me,” Peter said, already halfway over to him. Peter hugged him and Tony smiled.

“I love how you’re always excited to see me,” Tony said, “like you know I’ll pick you up from school but you still get all excited and run over to me.”

“Because I love you and it’s nice to see you. You remember MJ and Ned, right?”

“Of course I do, sup guys,” Tony said and kept his arm around Peter as he stepped to the side.

“Sup, man,” MJ said and Ned just smiled.

“He still scares me,” Ned said and Peter giggled, something neither of them have ever heard. Ned didn’t seem to care, but MJ cocked her eyebrow and looked at Peter funny.

“Did you just giggle like a little school girl?”

“Yeah,” Peter admitted, still smiling from ear to ear, “what? He makes me happy. I’m sure you’re different around Gwen. The one that we still haven’t met.”

“Well, she goes to a school in Hollywood. The one that we’re all supposed to go to.”

“Except for me,” Peter said. They talked for a few minutes, then Ned left to find Betty. MJ had to get to work, too, so she gave Peter a hug, then looked at Tony.

“Be careful with him,” MJ said, “he’s fragile.”

“I know,” Tony said, “see ya, MJ.”

“Bye, asshole.” Tony just looked confused, but opened Peter’s door.

“Thanks, mio amore.” He hummed and smiled at Peter, then got in on the other side. They went back to Peter’s place and watched a movie while Peter packed. “Tony?”

“Yeah, angel?”

“What would our first time look like,” Peter asked, “like, is it gonna hurt?”

“It’s not supposed to. And if someone tells you it hurts the first time, they’re doing it wrong. With us, it’s a little different because we’re both men. Have you ever like fingered yourself?” Peter shook his head. “So, I’m going to have to stretch you, but you can explore on your own time. Make sure you use lube and lots of it because it will feel...weird. I’ve never had it done, but the people I’ve done it to said it was slightly uncomfortable, but never painful as long as it’s done right. Then, when you are ready, I would stick it in and we go from there.”

Peter nodded and just continued putting stuff in his bag. “What if we start going towards that, but then I back out?”

“That’s okay. I’ve done it and I wasn’t the one being fucked.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I went home with some girl and we were making out, but I wasn’t feeling it, so we didn’t have sex. Sex is a two way street, angel, and you need to be comfortable and ready and give me consent, okay? We can be mid makeout, naked, and whatever, but if you don’t want to do it, you tell me to stop and we stop. I’m not going to be upset or angry since I know that’s why you’re asking. Why? Have you been thinking about it?”

“Yeah, I have,” Peter answered and sighed.

“Come here, angel,” Tony said and Peter looked at him, so Tony motioned him over and he came, taking a seat on his lap, “if you decide you’re ready, we can try. If we don’t “complete the act,” I’m not going to be angry. I won’t be mad at you or upset or think you’re a shitty boyfriend or anything like that. I may be horny, but I sure as hell won’t be mad or upset with you. Hell, I may even be proud of you for taking care of yourself. You know your body and you know you better than I do. If it’s not right, it’s not right. The time will come and you will know and I’ll be here. And if you think it’s the time, but you realize it’s not, that’s okay, too. Okay?” Peter nodded and put his head in Tony’s neck, letting the older man hold him.

“I love you.”

“I know and I love you, too.”

“I know.” Tony held him for a few minutes, then Peter went back to packing. May came home and they had dinner, then Tony went home.

A couple days later, Peter set foot in Italy for the first time. He thought it was the most gorgeous city he had ever seen, but they just got off a fifteen hour flight, so they decided to save the sightseeing for tomorrow. They got to the hotel and showered, then went to bed. Peter was still feeling nervous about losing his virginity even though he knew Tony would take care of him and be gentle and caring and everything else he wanted. They spent the first two days seeing Italy together, then on the third day, Peter met his grandparents. It actually went really well and they loved Peter, but Tony wasn’t surprised. He loved Peter to hell and back and knew his family would, too.

It was their fourth day and they only had three days left, so Peter thought it was the right time. Tony was out with his father taking care of business, so Peter showered, shaved, cleaned himself, stretched himself a little, but he went to the bedroom and looked at the condoms and lube he brought with him and just felt sick to his stomach, so he went to the bathroom and just sat against the bathtub, trying to fight off a panic attack. He just started sobbing uncontrollably and couldn’t calm himself down. Every single self doubt he had just came to the forefront. Almost all of them had been put to ease by Tony and how patient and caring he was, but those thoughts didn’t come with the doubts.

“Angel? I’m here, where are you,” he heard Tony say, so he tried to quiet himself, “Angel?” He heard a door open and shut, then another, then the bathroom door opened. “Oh my god, Pete, are you okay? What’s wrong?” Tony came over and kneeled in front of him. Peter just took his hand as he cried and hyperventilated, unable to get himself under control or even talk. Tony sat beside Peter and took him in his arms, shushing him and smoothing his hair down. “Hey, it’s okay, angel. Just breathe. Can you breathe with me? In through your nose and out through your mouth.” Peter tried, but just couldn’t get it. “I know, angel. Keep trying. It’s okay, I’m right here. Nothing’s going to happen, you’re safe, I’m here, you’re okay.”

They tried breathing again and Peter got it after two more tries, so Tony continued breathing with him and telling him that he was okay. Once his breathing was back to normal and he was done crying, Tony decided to give him a few minutes and just let him recover.They just sat on the bathroom floor together, Peter gripping onto Tony like he might disappear if he didn’t. Tony had a firm grip, but nowhere as tight as Peter’s. After another few minutes, Tony handed Peter a towel and he wiped his face, then blew his nose.

“For how dainty you look, you sound like a fog horn when you blow your nose,” Tony said, making Peter laugh a little. Tony smiled and pushed Peter's hair out of his face. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“Yeah, can I just have a few minutes? Out there?”

“Yeah, go ahead, angel. Call me when you’re ready.” Peter kissed his cheek, then got up, making sure he was covered by the robe.

Tony had a feeling he knew what this was about, but he didn’t think Peter so scared of sex that he would have the most intense panic attack he had ever seen when trying to seduce Tony. After about five minutes, Peter called Tony in, so he went over and saw Peter fully dressed. The lube and condoms that were on the bed were now gone, but Tony didn’t care. He just wanted to make sure Peter was safe and okay. He joined him on the bed and wrapped his arm around Peter, holding him close.

“Don’t let the first thing out of your mouth be an apology because you have nothing to apologise for,” Tony said and kissed his temple.

“I just feel bad,” Peter whispered, “I wanted to, but what if I’m not good enough, y’know? What if you don’t think I’m attractive and you just think I’m ugly and break up with me because I’m not good in bed and I look like a sack of moldy potatoes?”

“Angel, I’m gonna stop you right there. I don’t expect you to be a porn star the first time we have sex. Or the second or the fifth or anything. I won’t be perfect either. Yes, I have experience, but everyone has different preferences and it’ll be a learning curve for both of us. You will have to learn what you like and I will have to learn what I like with you. There is not one thing that turns me on that works out with every person. And there is no way in hell that I am going to look at you and think you’re ugly. I have scars and gunshot wounds and this and that and you still find me attractive. I don’t expect you to look or even act like an angel or anything like that because no matter what you look like, I will think that you are the most attractive moldy sack of potatoes I’ve ever laid my eyes on.”

Peter giggled and looked up at Tony. “Really?”

“Yes. I know you’re worried and scared and everything else, but you don’t need to be this scared. I’m scared, too. What if I don’t perform well enough for you, huh? I’m old, shit happens or doesn’t happen. It hasn’t happened to me yet, thank god, but it could. And part of it is my fault because I’ve put you on a pedestal and told you how perfect I think you are and now you think you have to live up to that, but I know you’re not perfect. We’re human, angel. For right now, sex is off the table. Not until we get past why you’re scared.”

“But you said that you’re scared.”

“I am, but not scared enough to have a panic attack. You need to become more comfortable with your sexuality and being touched. Okay?” Peter nodded and looked at Tony.

“I’m sorry. I wanted to do this for you. For us. And I just chickened out.”

“Don’t apologize. I didn’t even expect you to pull that shit out of your bag, okay?”

“Do I have to see a therapist?”

“Not if you don’t want to. And we don’t have to have full blown sex the first time we do something like that. There are alternatives that we can discover. God, I sound like a therapist. Ew,” Tony said and shivered, making Peter giggle and Tony smile down at him, “I love you, alright? No matter what happens. You’re my angel and you always will be.”

“I love you, too. I wish this would’ve gone differently.”

“That’s okay, but what’s not okay is that our dinner is getting cold.” Peter giggled and grabbed it from the little desk. He came back over and pecked Tony’s lips, smiling. They ate their dinner, then cuddled up. Tony would’ve liked something else to happen that night, but not with how scared Peter was. Hopefully they can work through it and be more physically intimate, but only time would tell.

They enjoyed the rest of their Italy trip with no more attempts being made to have sex. They got back to Los Angeles and Tony dropped Peter off at home. “I’ll see you tomorrow,” Peter whispered and Tony nodded.

“I love you.”

“I love you, too, and I’m sorry Italy didn’t go as planned.”

“It went as planned for me. I got to introduce my boyfriend to my grandparents and show him a beautiful place he’s never been before. No more apologizing for you, mister.” Peter blushed and pecked Tony’s lips.

“Bye, mio amore.”

“Bye, angel.” Peter went up to his apartment and to his room, starting to unpack.

“So,” May asked and leaned in his doorway.

“I loved it,” he said and smiled at her, “beautiful country.”

“And what about the other thing?”

“I had a panic attack before he even came back,” Peter said and she furrowed her brows.

“Did he touch you?”

“No, he wasn’t even there. I showered and was getting ready and I saw the condoms and stuff and just felt sick, so I went to the bathroom and ended up having a full blown panic attack that took him almost ten minutes to bring me out of. I guess I’m just scared.”

“Well, yeah, everyone is scared their first time. Did you talk to him about it?”

“Yeah. He said he had no expectations of having sex and that it’s just something I need to work on and that we as a couple will have to work on.”

“Okay, well I just wanted to make sure he didn’t do anything.”

“No, he didn’t. I mean, you have a psychology degree, what’s wrong with me?”

“You have anxiety and that combined with you making completely unrealistic expectations for yourself may have been your downfall. You even told me that you were scared that you wouldn’t be good enough for him because he’s old and experienced. You are putting your self-expectations at the top of the Empire State building when they don’t even need to be there, Pete. You have never had sex, you don’t know what the fuck you’re doing and he knows that. He understands that.”

“But he’s never seen me shirtless. What if he thinks I’m ugly?”

“Peter, I can promise you that he don’t give a damn what you look like. I mean, he obviously finds you attractive and that’s obvious, but they really don’t care.”

“Why is it obvious?”

“Have you never seen the way he stares at you? He looks you up and down like you’re a piece of meat and he’s one starved tiger. I’ve had to tell him to stop staring at your ass when you get up to walk away. Trust me, Tony finds you attractive. And if it’s because you don’t look like him, he likes that about you. You’re a twink, Peter, you’re not supposed to have abs and muscles and everything. Trust me, you’ll be okay, just make sure you’re ready first, okay?”

“Yeah,” Peter answered, “thanks, May.”

“Course, kid, what would you do without me?”

“I don’t wanna think about it.”

Chapter Text

Tony and Peter spent as much time together before Peter had to go back to school. But it was his last day before and Peter had an idea. He was worried about what Tony would think of him naked, so Tony needed to see him before they got down to business. Tony was currently in the shower, so Peter had snuck in and taken his clothes off and was just standing outside of the shower. Tony was completely oblivious and just singing away, so Peter took a deep breath and just did it.

“Ah! What the fuck,” Tony yelled and turned around, his hand on his chest, “oh my god, it’s you. You scared the shit outta me, angel.”

Peter just giggled and went over to Tony, pecking his lips and feeling his chest. Tony kissed him for real and slipped his arms around Peter’s waist. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“You’re fine. And naked, wow,” Tony said as he realized what was happening, “Damn, you really are fine.” Peter blushed and pecked his lips.

“Well, I was afraid of you seeing me naked, so tada.”

“I think you should be afraid of me seeing you naked more.” Peter pulled him down and kissed him again, grabbing Tony’s hand and planting it firmly on his ass.

Tony liked that. Peter had such a nice butt and he just wanted to touch it all the time and now he got to. Peter rubbed his chest and could feel Tony getting hard, but could tell Tony was trying to fight it. Tony did say they didn’t have to jump right into sex and jerking him off was what he meant right? Well, it was now. Peter reached down and wrapped his fingers around Tony’s cock, earning a moan from the older man.

“Fuck, angel. You sure?” Peter nodded and slowly started jerking him off, giving Tony an innocent look. “Don’t look at me like that or I’ll cum before I’m even fully hard.” Peter giggled and looked down, realizing how big Tony actually was.

“That’s supposed to go inside me one day,” he asked and Tony laughed a little.

“Mhm, angel.” Tony let out another moan as Peter sped up, running his thumb over his tip every so often. Tony wasn’t the most vocal, but vocal enough for Peter to know he was doing a good job. A couple minutes later, Tony was cumming in Peter’s hand with a loud moan of his name. All the evidence was washed away and Peter kissed Tony again.

“I love you,” he whispered and Tony smiled.

“I love you more, angel.” Peter just laughed and rolled his eyes. “What?”

“Nothing, I just love you a lot, so you thinking that you love me more is hilarious.”

“Hilarious?” Peter nodded and Tony pulled him close. “Want me to return the favor?”

“You don’t have to,” Peter replied.

“Do you want me to?”

“Only if you want to.” Tony sighed and looked at Peter.

“It’s a yes or no, angel. If you aren’t ready for me to touch you, that’s fine. Because I want to, but you have to want me to.”

“Yes.” Tony smiled and pecked his lips.

“Ever had a blowjob?”

“Tony, I had never even kissed anyone before you. Why? Do you wanna give me one?”

“I would be honored,” Tony said, “so?” Peter nodded.

“Yeah.” Tony kissed him again, then reached down.

“If it’s too much, or you want me to stop, say something. Okay, angel?” Peter nodded and Tony started jerking him off, making him moan. It was so much different than doing it alone. Doing it with someone you love was better. Tony knew his boyfriend had a lot of pent up sexual energy, so he got on his knees and took Peter in his mouth, earning a gasp from the man above him.

“Oh my god, it feels so good. I don’t wanna be too loud, though,” Peter whispered and Tony pulled off.

“Be as loud as you want, angel. Okay?” Peter nodded and Tony took him back in his mouth. Peter was loud, he had an iron grip on Tony’s hair, and was doing his best not to fuck Tony’s mouth.

“I’m gonna cum, Tony,” he moaned after a few minutes. Tony just hummed and that did it for Peter. Tony loved the sound of his moans, especially his name. He swallowed around him and pulled off, standing back up. Tony held him and pecked his lips. “Let’s actually shower now.” Tony nodded and they finished their shower, then got dressed and cuddled up.

“You know, you are the most beautiful person I’ve ever laid eyes on and you don’t look like a moldy sack of potatoes. You’re sexy, Peter.” He blushed and pecked his lips.

“I’ll believe it one day, but you telling me that and actually seeing me and not reacting in the way I thought you would actually kind of helps.”

“What did you think I would do?”

“Shove me out of the shower and tell me I’m ugly. Ridiculous, I know, but still.”

“You need some weed or something,” Tony said, making Peter laugh, “you just overthink too much. What’s gonna happen when I ask you to marry me? Huh? You gonna think I’m gonna push you off a building if you say no?”

“I’m not gonna say no, Tony. I love you and I want to spend forever with you. I don’t want to date anyone else or love anyone else because what we have doesn’t just pop up everyday. I know you love me and you give me the world and a couple other planets. You care about me and accept me and are patient. And even though you’re the boss around everyone else, you’re never that way around me. I know we have an age difference, but with the way you treat me, I wanna be with you forever. I just want you, Anthony. If I didn’t think it was going to work out, I would’ve been gone, but I would do anything to make it work.”

“I want this to work, too. You’re good to me and I’ll love you until the end. Don’t worry, I’ll propose soon.”

“Please do,” Peter replied and Tony smiled, pecking his lips. Peter smiled back at him and giggled.

“I can go buy one right now. Do you want a men’s ring or a women’s ring?”

“Up to you. I’ve always just thought men’s rings were too blah. Like “woo, I got a silver band.” No, I want something pretty. And it doesn't have to be diamonds. Especially since you already bought me all this stuff with rubies.”

“Well, I got the rubies to stake my claim.”

“I know, but I’ve always liked them.” Tony smiled and pecked his lips. “I love you.”

“I know, I love you, too.”

“And please don’t propose to me in public. That makes me so nervous and if I say no, I look like a douche. I mean, I wouldn’t say no, but I don’t want a flash mob. Something, somewhere that’s just us. And it doesn’t even have to be a grand gesture. Just something casual and slightly romantic.”

“Got it,” Tony replied and smiled at him, “but we’re gonna have a big wedding.”

“I expected that, mio amore.” Tony leaned over and kissed him, slipping his hand under Peter’s shirt and grabbing his waist. “Mm.” Tony smiled and Peter met his eyes. “I love you, mio amore.”

“I know, I love you, too. So much.” Peter smiled and his phone dinged, but he ignored it. “Is it your aunt?”

“I don’t care. I just wanna stay in this moment forever.” Tony smiled and kissed him, but his phone went off again, so Tony grabbed it.

“Area 51? Who’s that?”

“Oh, that’s my group chat with MJ and Ned. Just unlock it,” Peter said and Tony opened it, “what’d they say?”

“MJ said she just got back from Iceland and asked if you chickened out. Yeah, but he gave me a handjob,” Tony said.

“Don’t send that,” Peter said, “I’ll tell them at school tomorrow.”

“Wait, you’re gonna tell them about our sex life?” Tony looked at Peter and put his phone down.

“I mean, yeah, they’re my best friends. We talk about everything. May even knows that I was going to try to initiate things with you. And she knows about the panic attack and everything.”

“You just- Peter,” he said and sat up, sighing, “you can’t just put our business out there like that. With May, that I understand, but not your friends.”

“I didn’t know it upset you that much,” Peter said, “I’m sorry. I just tell them everything and they tell me everything and I just thought it was okay. I’m sorry.”

“Ha, I’m just fuckin’ with you. I tell Nat and Steve all this shit. Bruce, too,” Tony replied and Peter’s jaw dropped.

“I hate you! That was really mean!”

“I’m sorry, but your face.” Tony was just laughing and Peter was pouting, so Tony grabbed Peter and gave him kisses all over his face. “I love you.”

“That was still mean.”

“How can I make it up to you, angel? Hm?”

“Play with my hair,” Peter said and Tony laughed.

“Anything you want.” Tony started playing with his hair and there was a knock on the door.

“We’re fucking,” Peter yelled and Tony laughed.

“Come in,” Tony yelled and pulled Peter close, making him smile.

“Are you sure? I don’t wanna interrupt.”

“No, we’re fully clothed.”

“I mean, you can still screw with clothes on,” Nat said as she opened the door.

“You would know,” Tony teased and ran his hands through Peter’s hair.

“Ew, why do you look like that?”

“Like what?”

“Happy,” she said, “are you okay? Do you need an aspirin? A line of coke?”

“Oh my god, no, I’m fine. What’s wrong with me being happy?”

“I’ve just never seen you smile and it’s weird. Whatever, are you coming to the meeting tonight or are you staying here with him?”

“No, I’m coming,” Tony answered and Peter sighed, knowing their time would now be cut shorter than he thought. He wanted to stay in bed with Tony all night and just talk and cuddle and spend his last day together. They had, but Peter didn’t wanna leave any earlier than he had to. Nat left after a few minutes of them talking logistics, but Tony could see that Peter was upset. “Angel,” he whispered and Peter just sniffled, rolling into him, “I know, angel.”

“I just wanted to spend today with you and I don’t know when we’re going to see each other again and I don’t know why I’m crying when I’ve spent two weeks with you,” Peter rambled and Tony just held him, rubbing his back.

“It’s okay, angel. But we’ve spent a lot of time together the past two weeks more than we probably ever have, honestly. And we’ve been through and done some new things, so it makes sense. But I also promised to do my best to make more time for you, so if you want, I will come get you from school tomorrow and we can go somewhere or do something or come here.”

“Well, MJ, Ned, and I usually hang out after break, but I think Ned is bringing Betty and MJ is bringing Gwen, but let me make sure,” Peter mumbled and grabbed his phone, texting the group chat, “wanna hang out with a bunch of teenagers? You can’t fall in love, though. That’s my one condition.”

“But what if I wanna fall in love with you all over again?” Peter blushed and hit his chest lightly. “Sounds great, angel.”

“Such a sap.”

“What? I can’t help it that I love you, angel.”

“Good. My love forever.”

“Deal.”

Chapter Text

Peter went through the next day of school and walked outside to see Tony leaning against one of his SUVs, so Peter ran over, like always, and jumped into Tony’s arms. Tony caught him and pecked his lips, “hi, angel.”

“Hi,” he whispered and smiled, pecking his lips, “I missed you.”

“I missed you, too.” Tony set Peter down and greeted Ned and MJ.

“Oh my god, Peter, this is your boyfriend,” Betty asked, “he’s so old.”

“I told you he was 28,” Peter replied.

“I thought you were lying.”

“Tony, Betty, Betty, Tony.” Peter smiled at them.

“Nice to meet you. Where are we going?”

“The coffee shop and Gwen will meet us there,” MJ answered and Tony opened the passenger side door, getting in. Peter looked back after he shut the door and saw a gun on the backseat, so he grabbed it and put it in the glovebox. The rest got in and Tony took Peter’s hand as he started driving.

“So, Tony, what do you do?”

“I work in IT,” he answered.

“Oh, that’s so cool,” Ned said, “but how do you get off early all the time?”

“I work from 7 to 3,” Tony said, “so it gives me just enough time to come pick him up.” Peter smiled at Tony and kissed his hand.

“But the stuff,” MJ said.

“The stuff? I didn’t say what position I’m in. Trust me, I can afford to spend some on him. That’s all I do, actually.”

“So, where’d you go to college,” Ned asked, “I’ve been looking at a few around here but I don’t know where I want to go.”

“Oh, I went to a catholic college upstate. Hated it, you don’t wanna go there. But University of California, Stanford, the basics are still good colleges.”

“Catholic? You’re catholic,” Betty asked, playing with her cross necklace.

“Hell no. I have practiced since I was like fourteen.”

“But almost all Italians grow up Catholic,” Peter replied, “trust me, May got me to do the church thing up until Ben died. Then we just stopped going.”

“Maybe we should go to church together,” Tony said.

“Because that would go so well,” Peter replied and he nodded.

“So, are you giving Peter all these necklaces and stuff he’s been wearing,” Betty asked, “and the designer.”

“Yeah, so? I like to buy my angel nice things.”

“Sugar Baby,” she said.

“Sugar babies usually don’t love their sugar daddies,” Peter said, “or want to marry them.”

“Marry? Does May know you’ve been smoking crack,” MJ asked.

“Not crack,” Peter said, “and so what if I wanna get married?” Tony parked and everyone else got out, but Peter leaned over and kissed Tony. “The gun from the backseat is in the glovebox.”

“Oh, thank you, angel.” He smiled at him, then got out. “I love you,” Tony said as he met Peter on the other side.

“I love you, too, mio amore.” They went inside and May looked over, smiling at them.

“Hey guys,” she said and they went over, “how was school?”

“Peter’s smoking crack,” MJ said and Peter hit her arm, “not literal crack, but whatever Tony is feeding him is working. Iced matcha latte with oat milk, though.”

“I know, MJ,” May said, “what you want, not about the crack.” Peter rolled his eyes and she just smiled at him. “Are you paying?”

“Sure,” Peter said and reached for his wallet, but Tony had already taken care of it, “really? Thank you.”

“Mhm,” he said and kissed his cheek. The others got them a table and Peter stayed with Tony to help carry the drinks.

“So, what was MJ talking about when she said you were on crack,” May asked and Peter blushed.

“Tony, I got it,” he said and Tony nodded.

“I’m gonna use the bathroom, I’ll be back.” Tony left and May looked at him, cocking an eyebrow.

“So, yesterday, we talked about getting married,” Peter said and May just kind of looked at him, “I know I’m young, but I love him a lot and I want to spend my life with him.”

“I was 18 when I married Ben and we were together for almost fifteen years before he passed. We would’ve still been married if he wouldn’t have died, so I understand. Just make sure, okay? Talk about everything, tell him everything, just make sure you marry your best friend, okay?”

“I know. I love you.”

“I love you, too.” He grabbed the drinks and headed over, handing them out.

“Where’s Gwen,” Peter asked as he sat.

“She’s almost here.” Tony came back and sat beside Peter, kissing his cheek and putting his arm around the back of the chair. “What did May say?”

“To make sure I marry my best friend. Trust me, Parkers get married before their 20,” Peter said and Tony laughed a little, smiling, “she met Ben when she was in high school and he was older. Not ten years, but still.”

MJ was about to say something when the door opened. She smiled a little and got up, going over to give her a hug and a kiss. Gwen was basically a blonde bombshell with shoulder length blonde hair and an eyebrow piercing, but was in a floral dress. Tony looked at Gwen, then at Peter. He just hummed and leaned in a little. “Her dad and I work together.”

“Does she know what he does?”

“Yes,” Tony answered and Peter smiled, “she’s joining soon. Officially. She’s always been a daddy’s girl and has wanted to follow in his footsteps for as long as she’s known.”

“When?”

“Next month when she turns 18. Her dad wanted her to wait, but we see each other all the time.”

“Well, just act natural, mio amore.” They came over and Peter smiled at them.

“Gwen, this is Ned and Betty, then we have Peter and his sugar daddy.” The couple glared at MJ and Tony held out his hand.

“Tony, nice to meet you,” he said.

“You as well,” she said and gave him a sweet smile, then smiled at Peter, “how are you guys doing?”

“Great,” Peter answered, “nice to see that you’re real.” MJ glared at Peter.

“She just doesn’t like taking pictures with me,” Gwen teased and MJ looked at her, “so, how long have you guys been dating?”

“Tony and I have been together for six months, known each other for nine or ten.” Tony smiled at Peter and pecked his lips.

“And we’ve been together for three months, known each other for three years,” Betty said, “but we don’t think about getting married right out of high school.”

“Hey, I’m not going to college, so why not,” Peter said, “and I love him, why not marry him?”

“Trust me, he’ll have a rock before school ends. I’m taking him to Cancun for spring break.”

“Oh, that sounds fun! Did you go anywhere for the break,” Gwen asked.

“Italy,” Peter answered and she just gave him an understanding smile.

“Okay, do you two know each other or something,” MJ asked.

“We went to elementary school together,” Gwen answered, “we were good friends.” Peter nodded and smiled.

“And you thought she was fake?”

“There’s at least 32 Gwens in the city, so hush,” Peter replied. Tony laughed a little and they enjoyed their coffee and talking. Peter and Tony stayed a little bit later until May got off, then they all piled in his car.

“Tony, how many cars do you have,” May asked.

“Only three,” he answered and laughed, “this one, my Spyder, and I have a blue Audi Sedan.”

“Three? Boy, why didn’t I get one for Christmas,” May asked, “I’m kidding because I’m actually going to buy one next week.”

“You are,” Peter asked.

“Yeah, I found one and we can finally afford the loan since business picked up so much,” May replied.

“Yay, we can finally put my permit to good use. Tony tried to teach me, but I was too afraid I was going to wreck it.” They both laughed and Peter smiled.

“Oh, May, I have a question.”

“Okay,” she said.

“Do I have your blessing to propose to him? Because I know you aren’t extremely happy with his choice to date someone as old as me, but I just wanted to make sure that you think I’m a good fit for him.”

“Do I think you’re good for him? Yes, you make him happier than he’s been in ages and you treat him well. I don’t think there’s anyone in the world that would make him happier, so yes,” May said and Tony smiled.

“I thought that was supposed to be done in private,” Peter said and Tony laughed.

“Well, I just wanted to ask her. I mean, it’s not like we’re getting married tomorrow, but I don’t plan on waiting ten years. Also, can I take him to Cancun for spring break?”

“Sure, why not? Just move him to Canada next.”

“May,” Peter said and sighed.

“I’m just fucking with him,” May said and laughed, “I can’t take you anywhere and I see you everyday, so let him take you places and spend the money, y’know?” Peter looked back at her and smiled.

“Thank you.”

“Hey, no problem. I know he will take good care of you and keep you safe, so I’m not going to stop you guys. Obviously you want to be together. Just use condoms. Okay?”

“No, he got tested, he’s clean.” May gave him a disapproving look and he smiled. “We aren’t even having sex anyways.”

“Oral sex is still sex,” Tony pointed out.

“Oral? Peter, you gave him head?”

“No, we discussed other...alternatives.” Peter blushed and May just hummed. “Can I go to his place?”

“It’s a school night and it’s already six.”

“If he wants to stay and if that’s okay, I can just take him to school tomorrow morning if that’s okay,” Tony said.

“Not tonight. You can spend the weekend together, but not tonight,” May said.

“Okay,” Peter said and sighed, holding Tony’s hand close to him.

“He can join us for dinner.”

“Sure,” Tony said and he parked the car, then got out. He opened May’s door, then Peter’s. He took Peter’s hand and they went inside and got comfy on the couch. Peter was working on calculus while Tony just scrolled through his phone and held him.

“Tony, how do you do this,” Peter whispered and he looked over, scratching his head.

“Take that and divide it by that, then take the square root of it.” Peter did and looked at Tony, raising his eyebrows.

“I thought you didn’t finish school,” he whispered.

“I didn’t, but I still know math. I tried to go back and get my GED, but I gave up.” Peter laughed a little and pecked his lips.

“I love you.”

“I love you more,” Tony whispered and kissed him, “finish your homework.”

“You’re the one kissing me!”

“Nope.” Peter laughed a little and started writing again. Tony leaned over and kissed his cheek, then his neck, then his shoulder.

“Stop,” Peter whispered, but he had the biggest smile on his face, so Tony kissed his cheek repeatedly, “Tony!” He giggled and Tony smiled, pulling him closer and kissing his shoulder. “Okay, okay, enough. I have two more problems and then we can do whatever you want. Well, not whatever because May’s right there and you are a sinning man, but y’know.” Tony laughed and Peter quickly did his work, then pushed his homework aside. Peter looked over at Tony and kissed him.

“I love you,” Tony whispered.

“I love you, too.” Peter pecked his lips and they watched TV while May finished up dinner.

“C’mon you rats,” May said.

“That was aggressive,” Peter said as they got up.

They ate dinner, then cuddled up on Peter’s bed. Tony started snoring, though, so Peter glared at him, then started playing Animal Crossing. He probably just worked most of the night, so Peter wasn’t going to bother him. Plus, they are still spending time together. Tony woke up when his phone rang and he groaned, fishing it out of his pocket.

“What,” he asked, sitting up, “no, I’m not dealing with that. Way below my pay grade. Get him to deal with it. Not Wanda, whoever is under her. Then get her brother to do it. Literally, I don’t give a shit, but I’m busy. I know what it says, but it’s something that literally the associates can deal with.”

Peter looked at Tony who was visibly upset and took his hand. “Okay,” he asked quietly and Tony just rolled his eyes and mocked the person on the phone, holding up his hand and imitating their mouth.

“I’m not listening to you talk anymore. I’m not coming to fix this for you. We have associates for a reason, use them. I’m not here to do it for you. Goodbye.” Tony hung up the phone and just sighed.

“Everything okay?”

“They call me over the stupidest shit,” he mumbled, “a single gun is missing and they think it’s a big deal.”

“What did it look like?”

“It’s a gold Glock 19,” Tony said, “was that the one in my car?”

“No, that one was all black.”

“Okay,” Tony replied and sighed.

“But what if it was lost?”

“No, someone has it. Trust me, they don’t just get lost. And if they do, I’m shooting everyone in that bitch.” Peter giggled and Tony looked down at him.

“You’re so cute.”

“Again, why do you think me killing people is cute,” he mumbled and leaned into him, “huh?” Tony started running his fingers along Peter’s sides and Peter started giggling uncontrollably and writhing.

“Tony,” he giggled and Tony smiled, continuing. A minute later, Peter was saying “uncle” so Tony stopped and Peter calmed down. “I have to pee now!”

“Then go, you’re not peeing on me.” Peter just giggled and got up, heading to the bathroom. While he was gone, May came in and shut the door, sitting on the edge of the bed. “Yes, ma’am?”

“Don’t call me ma’am, weirdo,” May said, “are you serious about marrying him?”

“Absolutely.”

“And you’re going to take care of him?”

“Of course.”

“And you’re honest with him and aren’t playing with him? And you’ve always been faithful?”

“Yes, yes, and yes,” Tony answered.

“And this whole sex thing? How are you handling that?”

“Same thing I handle everything else in this relationship. Let him guide and I just follow, but if he tries to do it and I know he’s not comfortable, I’m not gonna do it,” Tony answered and sighed, “look, I know it must be hard for you to basically give away your son, but I can promise you that I love him to death. I want to be with him and make sure he’s given a good life. I want to start a family with him and do all that family stuff. I want to take our spoiled ass rotten kids to Disney where they buy those ears and get sugar highs off their churros. I wanna travel with him and show him everything I’ve experienced, but I want to experience it with him. When I was in Italy right after his birthday, I just kept thinking how much he would love everything there and I wanted the next time I went to be with him. Honestly, I just wanna make the man happy and keep him that way. You did an amazing job raising him and he’s so kind and caring and just everything I’ve ever wanted and more. He’s my everything and he always will be.”

May smiled and nodded slightly, “thank you. When you two first started dating or whatever, I was like “oh god, let’s hope this man doesn’t scorn him.” I was afraid that you were going to use him for sex or power or whatever kinda fantasy you had with him, but that wasn’t the case at all. I could see how happy you were making him and he tells me everything, so the fact that he’s only ever said like one or two bad things about you is surprising, but a good kind of surprise.”

“What bad things did he say?”

“One when you were away in Italy for business and he was just complaining and the other when he realized you snore like a damn train if you don’t take your allergy meds.” Tony laughed and smiled at her. “Those are the only bad things he’s ever told me about and I think that’s why I like you and why I trust you around him. He’s had a shitty life, but you just waltzed in and he’s the happiest he’s ever been. So thank you.”

“Well, thank him for making a mean cup of coffee.” May laughed a little and looked towards the door.

“He’s coming back, so I’ll leave you two alone. Just no sex when I’m here, okay?”

“I know,” Tony said, “I have more respect for you than that. And condoms, I know.” She gave him a small smile and got up, leaving. Peter gave her a weirded out look as she walked out and came in.

“What were you two talking about?”

“Cancun,” he answered, “just what I planned on us doing and where we were gonna be. Just making sure we would be safe and everything.”

Peter crawled back into bed and looked at Tony. “I love you.”

“I love you more.”

Chapter Text

Peter was kind of upset. Well, not really, but kind of. It had been four months since the whole sex debacle and it was their last night in Cancun, so Peter was trying again. They had experimented a lot more and he was comfortable with Tony in a sexual way, so tonight was it. Peter had spent the last 45 minutes in the bathroom getting “ready for bed” when he was really just making sure there wasn’t a hair anywhere except for his head and that he was clean and everything. Peter took one more look in the mirror, then took a deep breath.

“You can do this,” he whispered and smiled to himself. He opened the door and saw Tony in the bed, wearing his glasses and struggling to look at his phone. Peter leaned against the doorway and waited for Tony to look up, but he was just struggling, so Peter cleared his throat and Tony looked up, then pushed his glasses on top of his head.

“Oh,” Tony said, surprised, but then he just smirked, “well, what are you doing all the way over there? Come here.” Tony put his phone on the table and threw his glasses up there as well as Peter made his way over. He crawled onto the bed and made his way up to Tony, sitting on his lap and cupping his face. Tony leaned up and connected their lips, grabbing Peter’s ass. “Sure, angel?”

“Yeah,” Peter replied and Tony smirked, kissing him again. They made out for a few minutes, then Tony rolled them over. Peter pushed Tony’s pants down and he kicked them off, then grinded into Peter. Peter moaned slightly and Tony kissed his neck, still grinding into him. “Please.”

“Hey, I’m gonna make this last, angel.”

“Well, I may not.” Tony laughed a little and sat up, looking down at Peter.

“You are so gorgeous.” Peter blushed and Tony grabbed a pillow, then lifted Peter’s legs up, shoving the pillow under there.

“What’s that for?”

“Makes it easier for both of us.” Peter handed Tony the lube and Tony pulled Peter’s underwear off.

“So that was for nothing?”

“Not nothing, but I would like our first time to be romantic. I still find it incredibly sexy.”

“Just be better next time.” Tony nodded and smiled at him, then started stretching Peter. This wasn’t the first time Peter had been fingered before, so it wasn’t anything new, but Tony was being extra thorough and Peter was enjoying himself.

“Ready, angel?” Peter nodded and smiled at him, so Tony pulled out and used the extra lube on his cock, adding more to make sure there was enough. Tony lined himself up and Peter smiled at him.

“I love you.”

“I love you, too, angel.” Tony smiled back and leaned down, kissing him softly.

“Okay, now hurry up, I’m horny.”

“Way to ruin the moment, angel.”

“Let it go any longer and you were gonna propose.” Tony laughed and asked him one more time if he was ready, then started pushing in. Peter moaned quietly and dug his nails into Tony’s back, enjoying the pleasure that came with the slight discomfort. Tony finally bottomed out with a moan and leaned down, kissing Peter’s neck gently. “Fuck you feel so good. Why did I wait so long to let you do this?” Tony laughed a little and pecked his lips.

“Good? Can I move?” Peter nodded.

“Please do.” Tony started moving slowly, picking up his pace when he thought Peter was ready. “Fuck, Tony,” he moaned and continued to dig his nails into Tony’s back.

Tony continued, moaning into Peter’s ear more often than he thought he would. He was so tight and just sucked him back in each time. He reached down and started jerking Peter off, pecking his lips. “Angel,” Tony moaned as he clenched around him.

“Daddy, please, oh my god,” Peter moaned and Tony just smirked. Of course Peter had a daddy kink. Tony just sped up and Peter wrapped his legs around Tony’s waist, wanting him as deep as possible. Peter had given up on calling him Tony and had just given into calling him daddy. “I’m gonna cum, please let me cum, daddy. Please, I’ll be so good for you, daddy.”

“Whenever you’re ready, angel.” Peter pulled his face over and kissed him, only breaking the kiss when he came with a moan of Tony’s new nickname. Tony came inside of him and they rode out their highs, then he pulled out and laid beside Peter.

Peter just snuggled up next to Tony with the biggest smile on his face. “Thank you,” Peter said.

“No problem, angel, but you need to address me by my new nickname.”

“I knew you were gonna harass me about that.”

“I’m not harassing you. I think it’s sexy,” Tony replied and pecked his lips, “wanna go shower and get cleaned up before we get to bed? I know how you like to be clean when you go to bed.”

“Yeah, I’m glad we did this on the duvet since we don’t sleep with it.” Tony just smiled at him and got up, picking Peter up and grabbing their clothes. He carried his boyfriend to the bathroom, started a shower, then got in with him. “I love you.”

“I love you, too, angel.” Tony kissed him and they showered, then went to bed. Tony woke up the next morning and saw Peter sitting on deck, watching the sunrise. Tony got up and pulled some sweatpants on, then made a cup of coffee, heading outside. “Mind if I join you?” Peter looked behind him and smiled.

“Of course not.” Tony sat beside him and Peter leaned into Tony. “Morning.”

“Morning, angel.” Tony put his arm around him and drank some coffee, “I’m gonna miss this.”

“Me, too. Oh, and that’s the nickname MJ told me to give you.”

“When we first started dating?”

“Yeah,” Peter answered, “crazy it hasn’t even been a year since we met. Feels like forever, but a good forever.”

“Well, I love my new nickname and my time with you.” Tony smiled at him and pecked his lips. They sat there for a few minutes.

“The sunrise is so gorgeous,” Peter whispered as the sky turned pink and purple.

“Marry me,” Tony whispered and Peter looked over at him. Tony set his cup down and pulled the velvet box out of his pocket. “Marry me, Peter Parker.” He opened the box and Peter smiled.

“Yes,” Peter said and Tony smiled.

“Really?”

“Yes!” Peter kissed him, but neither of them could stop smiling long enough. Tony slid the ring on Peter’s finger and Peter smiled at it. “It’s beautiful.”

“It was my grandmother’s. She gave it to my father, who proposed to my mom with it, who gave it to me. Rubies run in the family. It’s a 9 carat oval cut ruby with the halo of diamonds. The little pokey ones that aren’t like the halos nowadays.”

“Wait, it’s an heirloom?”

“Yeah, hopefully we can give it to our kid one day,” Tony said and Peter smiled, kissing him, “I love you so much.”

“I love you, too. And it fits!”

“Yeah, I had May give me your ring size. Remember when we were at the mall and she called you to find rings and we had the lady measure your finger because you got lady hands.”

“Don’t talk about my lady hands,” Peter replied and Tony laughed, smiling, “sly dog.”

“You love me.”

“I definitely do.”

“I even recorded it, but let’s get some pictures before the sunrise goes away.” They took pictures together, then packed up the last of their things after having celebratory sex of course.

“Wait, were you going to propose even if we didn’t have sex last night,” Peter asked as they walked through the airport hand in hand.

“Yeah,” Tony said, “I just wanted it to be just us, y’know? And I woke up and saw you outside and the sunrise was gorgeous and I just looked at you and thought “holy shit, I love this man and I wanna wake up with him everyday.” So, I did it. It would’ve been the same even if we didn’t get dirty last night.” Peter smiled at him and they boarded their plane, then headed home.

“Can I wear it to school,” Peter asked as they sat in the back of the car.

“Yeah, you can do whatever you want with it. Except for sell it, pawn it, lose it, or break it.” Peter smiled and they neared his apartment building. “And once you graduate, you can move in with me and we will get a house of our own.”

“Sounds like a plan. Walk me up?”

“Oh of course,” Tony said, “Happy, you coming?”

“No, I’ve spent the whole week with her,” Happy said.

“With who,” Peter asked, “are you dating my aunt?”

“Yeah, kind of.” Peter shook his head.

“Dirty dog. Alright, let’s go.” Peter got out and Tony grabbed his bags and led him upstairs. “I can’t believe we’re engaged. It still feels so surreal. Like I did not just bag the hottest man in Los Angeles.”

“You didn’t. I bagged the hottest man in LA,” Tony corrected and Peter rolled his eyes and kissed him.

“I love you.”

“I know you do.” Peter unlocked the apartment and saw May sitting on the couch.

“Hi, baby,” she said and got up, coming over and giving Peter a hug, “how are you? How was Cancun?”

“Great,” Peter said with the biggest smile on his face, “we went snorkeling and boating and tanned and we even got engaged.”

“What,” May asked and grabbed his hand, “wrong one. How did it happen?”

“I woke up early and made some coffee and sat down outside and he joined me and we were watching the sunrise and he asked me to marry him.”

“I took a video, don’t worry, I knew you would want to see it.”

“You know, it reminds me of Princess Diana’s ring. God, rest her soul.”

“Oh my god, it does. It was his grandmother’s,” he whispered.

“My dad actually had it redone for my mom to match Diana’s ring,” Tony said and smiled a little, “I didn’t want to change it again.”

“Well, I love it,” Peter said and smiled at him. Tony rubbed his back and pecked his lips. “I’ll see you soon. I know you have work to get to.”

“Yeah,” Tony whispered and hugged him, “I love you, angel.”

“I love you, too, mio amore.” Tony gave May a hug, then left. May and Peter just talked about his trip for a while, then went over their plans for the future and when he would be moving out and even talked about how she was dating Happy.

The next day, Peter got up early and got ready for school, then headed there. He got to his locker with no issues and met MJ and Ned at their table. “Holy rock,” MJ said as soon as he sat down, “did he actually?”

“Yeah,” Peter said with the biggest smile on his face.

“And you’re okay with it?”

“Yeah, I wanna get married to him and spend our life together. Trust me, we’ve talked about it all and it’s what I want.”

“If you’re sure,” MJ said.

“I am, I promise,” Peter said with a reassuring smile, then looked at his phone.

Tony: I miss you, angel. Are you sure you can’t just blow school and come lay in bed with me all day?

Peter: I wish. I miss you, too, daddy. But you usually work while I’m at school, so I don’t think there would be much relaxing.

Tony: Ugh, you’re right. We weren’t gonna relax either way ;) shall I pick you up after school?

Peter: I have to work.

Tony: Ugh! I just wanna see my fiancé.

Peter: Fuck*

Tony: See and make sweet sweet love to*

Peter: I love you.

Tony: I love you, too.

“Oh, another development other than my pending wedding,” Peter said and they looked at him, “I’m not a virgin anymore.”

“It’s about fuckin’ time,” MJ practically yelled. Peter blushed, but high-fived her anyways.

“How was it,” Ned asked.

“Oh, it was great. Turns out, I have a daddy kink, but he loves it.”

“Told you, should’ve called him that months ago.”

“Absolutely not.” MJ shrugged and they finished lunch, then Peter went to the shop. A few minutes before closing, the door opened and Peter looked over, smiling. There was no one there, so he ran over and gave Tony a hug.

“Hi, angel.”

“Hi, daddy,” he said and Tony smiled, pecking his lips.

“Keep calling me that and I’ll fuck you right here on the counter.”

“That’s a health and safety hazard. We would at least have to go to the back,” Peter replied, “daddy.” Tony cocked an eyebrow and kissed his fiancé.

“Well, lock the door and let’s go, angel.”

“Did you come just to have sex?”

“No, but I knew it was a possibility.” Peter smiled and locked the door, flipped the sign, and dimmed the lights. “Setting the mood?”

“No, people will still think we’re open and try to come in.” Tony laughed and Peter took his hand, leading him to the back. “Do you have stuff or should we use butter and plastic wrap?” Tony laughed and reached into his hoodie pocket, producing a condom and a small bottle of lube.

“We could still use butter and plastic wrap.” Peter shook his head and kissed Tony, reaching into his sweats and grabbing Tony’s cock. Tony moaned slightly and looked down at Peter. “Fuck, you’re so pretty.” Peter blushed and Tony unbuttoned Peter’s jeans and pulled them down a little. “Oh, the blue one?”

“I couldn’t find any other clean underwear this morning,” Peter replied and Tony turned him around, grabbing his ass. Tony prepared himself, then pressed himself against Peter’s hole, but just teased him for a minute. Tony could feel Peter getting more and more frustrated. “Please, daddy, just fuck me please.” Tony smirked and pushed in a little, earning a moan from Peter. “Shit, daddy.”

“Feel good, angel?”

“So good, daddy,” he replied as Tony fucked him. He moaned and grabbed onto the table to keep himself up. Tony reached around and started jerking him off, moaning in his ear. A few minutes later, they were both cumming. Tony pulled out and cleaned them up, then helped Peter get dressed. “Wanna help me clean up since you already distracted me for ten minutes?”

“Distracted? Angel, I pleasured you.” Peter blushed and took his apron off, tossing it with the dirty ones. There was no cum on it, but still. Peter led Tony back to the front and Tony started wiping tables and sweeping, then came over and helped Peter set up for tomorrow.

“Wanna come home with me? We can cuddle and sleep and that’s it because I have school tomorrow.”

“Will May be okay with it,” he asked as he stacked the cups.

“I don’t see why not. I mean, we’re getting married.” Tony smiled and Peter came over. “Ready?” Tony nodded and they left, making sure to lock up. “I love you.”

“I love you, too, actually.”

“Well, I would hope so,” Peter said and Tony laughed. Tony drove him home and followed him upstairs.

“I’m gonna pick you up from school tomorrow,” Tony said as they got undressed.

“Um, okay.”

“I got you something, so I’m gonna give it to you.”

“You need to stop buying me things,” Peter said and laid next to Tony on his bed.

“Nah,” Tony replied and Peter glared at him, “I love you too much for that.”

“I swear, your love language is every love language.”

“I mean, I like giving you things and touching and spending time together and telling you how much I love and support you. But I don’t really do the acts of service.”

“You take me on vacation, but we haven’t really had a chance, y’know? That’s more domestic things. I mean you cook for me, so that counts, but I don’t have a car for you to fill up or a house for you to clean.”

“I would, though,” Tony said and Peter smiled.

“I love you.”

“I love you, too, night angel.”

“Night, mio amore.” Tony smiled and they cuddled up together. The next day, Tony dropped Peter off, then attended to business, but at the end of the day, he didn’t see Tony’s bright red Audi, so he sighed and pulled out his phone.

Peter: Are you still getting me or did you get caught up with work?

He heard someone whistle and he looked up, seeing Tony leaning against a bright blue Audi sedan. Peter went over and smiled at him. “New car?”

“Your car,” Tony said, “I know you finally got your licenses, so I thought you should be able to use it.” Peter smiled and hugged him, kissing him.

“I can’t believe you,” Peter said after their kiss and hit his arm, “you are lying.”

“I’m not.” Tony handed him a key fob and went around to the driver’s side. “C’mon, you’re driving me home, angel.” Peter went around and got in, adjusting the seat and mirrors.

“Oh my god, I’m totally blowing you tonight,” Peter said and Tony laughed, leaning over and pecking his lips. Peter gave Tony a sincere smile. “Thank you.”

“Of course, angel,” he replied and pecked his lips again, then looked around, “well, c’mon. It’s not a Tesla. It won’t drive itself.” Peter laughed and put the car in drive, then took off. He spent a good 20 minutes driving around, then went to Peter’s apartment. They went upstairs and had sex, then cuddled up so Peter could do his homework.

Chapter Text

“Mio amore,” Peter called and Tony hummed, “I love you.”

“I love you, too.” Peter finished his homework and pushed it away, then looked at Tony. “What kind of house do you want?”

“My favorite style is like a modern craftsman, but I know those are few and far between, so whatever is fine.”

“We could build one,” Tony said.

“But that’s expensive.”

“It’s actually cheaper than buying the house and I have plenty of money, trust me. Oh, and do you plan on formally joining?”

“Of course I do. I wanna be your little mafia husband that holds your suit jacket when you kill people.” Tony laughed and leaned over, pecking his lips.

“God, I fucking love you.” Peter giggled and smiled at him.

“Oh, we have an issue though. I want my parents to come, but May doesn’t know they’re alive.”

“You never told her?” Peter shook his head. “Ask them what they wanna do. I’m sure they can come up with an excuse like witness protection or something.”

“Yeah, wanna have sex again before May comes home,” he asked and Tony just raised an eyebrow.

“You’re so horny.”

“What do you mean?”

“Texting me all day during school that your horny, then we come home and have sex and now you want it again? I mean, I don’t mind the sexual awakening, but I’m not just a piece of meat.”

“I know, you’re my piece of meat,” Peter replied as he got on his lap, kissing him, “are you too old to keep up, daddy? Well, keep it up?”

“Nope. Hasn’t failed me yet.” Peter smiled and kissed him. “Wanna ride me, angel?”

“I’ve never done that.”

“Well, let’s try it.”

“Okay.” He smiled and they got down to business. Tony just thought Peter looked ethereal on top of him. Absolutely stunning. After they showered, Tony started making dinner while Peter just watched him and stole food.

“Peter,” Tony asked.

“Yeah, Tony?”

“Are you sure you wanna get married this young? I want to, don’t worry, I’m just making sure this is what you want. You’ve never even dated anyone else.”

“I know, but I don’t want to,” Peter answered and looked up at him, “I know I’m young, but I don’t find it necessary to date however many people when I found the right one on the first try. I mean, where am I gonna find a man better than you? Really. And I love you to death. I always will.”

“Trust me, the crackhead down the street is probably better than me.”

“I wasn’t talking about your criminal activity, Tone. I was talking about the way you treat me. You treat me like I’m the most special person in the world. I have never had to question if you actually loved me or if you were being faithful or if you trusted me or if you were just using me or anything like that. I know you love me and that you’re faithful and everything because you show me everyday, Tony. You are such a gentleman and you treat me with the utmost respect and love and you care for me and love me and everything. Okay?”

“I love you,” he said and Peter smiled.

“I know you do, mio amore.” Peter went over and wrapped his arms around Tony, laying his head on his back. “I love you, too.”

“I know.” Tony smiled and rubbed Peter’s arm. The door opened and Peter looked over, seeing May.

“Something smells good,” May said, “sure as hell isn’t my cooking.” Tony laughed and smiled.

“How was work,” Peter asked and went over, hugging her.

“Fine, there was one dickwad that always had something to complain about. Some teenager.”

“Who? What did he look like?”

“Hispanic, curly black hair, brown eyes, trying to grow a beard but it just looked like pubes.”

“Oh my god, that’s Flash,” Tony said and laughed, “I’ll fuck him up.”

“Like you did the first time,” May asked. Tony just smiled. “I’m gonna go change.”

“Yeah, you smell like milk.”

“The steamer exploded on me today.”

“Oh my god,” Peter said, “are you okay? Is the machine okay?”

“Yeah, it just got all over my apron and kinda on my shirt. I just put a little too much in there.”

“May! I told you not to do that!”

“I know, I’m sorry.” Peter laughed a little and May went to her room.

“Wanna fuck,” Peter asked.

“Listen,” Tony said and Peter laughed, “look, I know you’re young, but your aunt is here and we’ve already done that twice.”

“It was a joke! I thought you liked it.”

“I do, trust me, I do, but I’m glad that was a joke. I’m 28, not 20.”

“Refractory period,” Peter replied.

“I feel like the rest of my life is gonna be a refractory period.” Peter giggled and Tony set a plate in front of him.

“I love you.”

“I love you, too, angel.”

They spent the next couple of months just going through their lives. It was finally the last day of school and they were just sitting around since seniors didn’t have exams if they had A’s but still had to come to school. It was stupid. The teacher was just going around and asking what we were gonna do for summer.

“MJ, plans,” she said and she looked up from her book.

“Oh, I’m going to UCLA for art and design and photography,” she said and Ms. Q furrowed her brows.

“You came to a science school to go into arts.”

“Oh, I hate science. I came here just because I got in and hated my other school,” she said and shrugged, making Peter laugh.

“Okay, Peter, what are you doing?”

“I’m gonna get married and take over the coffee shop from my aunt and be a housewife,” Peter answered.

“You’re not going to college? And who are you getting married to,” she asked.

“His sugar daddy,” MJ said, “you think he bought that Audi?”

“He’s not my sugar daddy,” Peter corrected, “but no, not going to college right now and I’ve been engaged for three months.” He held up his hand and showed off his engagement ring.

“Did no one else notice the small jewelry store on his finger?”

“Peter’s a new person this year. I didn’t know what it was,” Hannah said, “I didn’t know it was an engagement ring. Congrats, though, what’s he like? What does he look like?”

“Yeah, Peter, tell us about your boyfriend,” Ms. Q said, “fiance, sorry. Do you have pictures? How did it happen?”

“His name is Tony, he’s 28, works in IT. We started dating over the summer and he proposed to me over spring break while we were in Cancun. And he’s hot.” Peter took out his phone and opened it, finding a picture.

“He’s 28,” Hannah asked and accepted Peter’s phone, “oh, holy abs, he’s hot. And he looks good in a suit. He doesn’t smile though. Do you have any engagement pictures?” Peter found one and handed it to her.

“He just asked me in the morning and stuff, it wasn’t a big deal. I didn’t want anything big. We’re taking our actual pictures next week.”

“Why so old,” Ms. Q asked, “I mean, he’s older than me.”

“Yeah, but I love him and he’s good to me. I mean, I didn’t want to fall in love with someone that old and he didn’t want to either, but it just happened.”

“Let me see that phone,” Ms. Q said and he took it to her, “ooh, he got friends?” Everyone laughed and Peter shrugged.

“I’m sure at least one of them is single. I’ll ask.” She laughed a little and Peter smiled.

“So you’re really getting married?”

“Yeah. We haven’t started planning because I’m still in school, but we’re gonna move in together and stuff.”

“Where?”

“We actually just bought some land in Beverly Hills so we’re gonna build a house there.”

“Oh, so he got money.” Peter nodded and laughed a little. They talked for a little bit, then Peter walked out and saw Tony leaning against his car, so Peter did the usual and ran over.

“Hi, bubba,” he said and Tony hugged him, pecking his lips.

“Been a while since you called me that.”

“I know, but I like it again.” Tony laughed and kissed him again. “You’re coming to my graduation tomorrow right?”

“Of course I am, wouldn't miss it for the world. Well, if business came up.”

“I know,” Peter mumbled and sighed.

“I will do my best to see you walk across that stage. I promise, angel. Alright, let’s blow this joint. We’re going to the beach,” he said.

“I don’t have my shorts.”

“I know, I brought them.” Tony held up a bag and Peter kissed him.

“Get a room,” someone said and Peter looked back, seeing Flash who had parked in front of him.

“Wanna join? I know you’re kinda obsessed with him,” Tony asked then went over to him, “but didn’t you learn the first time not to mess with him? Do I need to remind you of what happened last time? Because I can do it myself this time. Doesn’t hurt me any.” Tony cracked his knuckles and Flash just looked scared.

“That was you?”

“Of course it was me,” Tony answered and laughed, “who else? Trust me, you don’t want me to do it. If I do, your mom might be putting you in a grave instead of the other way around. You want that for your mom?” Flash shook his head. “That’s what I thought. Oh, and make your car payment. It’s two weeks late already.” Tony hit him on the back a little hard, then went back to Peter who was just watching his boyfriend in awe. “Let’s go, angel.”

“Peter, wait,” someone yelled and Peter looked over, seeing MJ coming over, “sorry to interrupt date time, but Gwen was supposed to pick me up but she got called into work. Can you take me home?”

“Sure, we’re headed that way anyways,” Peter said and Tony opened the door for MJ, who just got in and shut the door, “you don’t mind do you?”

“No, angel, of course not,” he said and pecked Peter’s lips, but Peter wanted a real kiss, so he kept him there for a second, “alright, get in.” Peter did and Tony got in on the other side. Peter kissed Tony again, then started driving.

“So, when’s the wedding,” MJ asked?”

“Probably next spring,” Tony said, “I don’t wanna wait any longer to marry him than I have to to marry him.” Peter smiled and took Tony’s hand.

“Both hands on the wheel. You can’t drive as it is.”

“I’m a great driver, thank you,” Peter replied, but moved his hand back, so Tony reached over and grabbed his thigh, “but yeah, either spring or fall.” They took MJ home, then headed to the beach. Peter got in the backseat after they parked and Tony just cocked an eyebrow. “What? I need to change,” Peter said and Tony just smiled, “wanna help?” Tony crawled into the back and they had their fun, then went to the beach.

“Not suspicious at all, huh,” Tony asked as he fixed his hair. Peter just giggled and pulled his shirt on. “I love you.”

“I love you, too, bubba.” They headed to the shore and set up, then just laid there and sunbathed.

“I got the designs back for the house,” Tony said after a little bit.

“Really? We should look at them later.” Tony nodded and Peter kissed his cheek. “I love you and I’ll contribute what I can financially, but I can’t afford more than a couple sheets of drywall.”

“That’s okay, angel. I want you to understand something, though,” Tony replied and Peter looked at him, “I have plenty of money, angel. We have enough for ten houses. And that’s just what I’ve earned in payroll since I was little. That doesn’t account for my booming business. Trust me, angel, the money is there and I want to give you everything. I don’t care if it’s drywall or a nail, you can help in other ways. I mean, who else is going to pick the paint colors and tell me that the throw pillow I pick out is the wrong shade of cream because there’s a million different shades of off-white. I mean, there’s cream, ivory, eggshell, oatmeal, bone white, I mean, how many off-whites do you need?”

Peter laughed, “I love you, thank you. But I already have ideas about how I want to decorate. Trust me, just the idea of not living in an apartment again is nice. And I’m pretty sure May’s going to move in with Happy and give me the business.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, would you be okay with that? I’m not going to work everyday, but I have a few ideas I want to invest in.”

“Like what?”

“All of our customers always ask for take home beans and grounds and stuff, so I wanted to try that.”

“Well, who makes the blends?”

“Me,” Peter answered, “who else? May? Hers tasted like dirt, honestly, so she put me in charge of making the new ones. Ben made the house blend and the hazelnut one, but that’s it.”

“You made all the other ones?” Peter nodded and Tony pecked his lips, smiling.

“Well, I know you’ll probably want to do it alone, but if you need funding, I believe it will be a good business venture.”

“But what if something happens to you?”

“Nothing will happen to me, baby. This family has been untouched for a hundred years and it will remain that way for a hundred more.”

“Sure?”

“At least 99%.” Peter smiled and pecked his lips.

“Either way, I love you and I want to be by your side forever. But if it comes down to it, I’ll get the best lawyer I know and plead your case.”

“Will you even come see me in prison?”

“I’ll break you out of prison.” Tony laughed and smiled at him. “Husband’s duty, right? I know you would do it for me, so I would do it for you.”

“You would never end up in prison. I would take the fall. You’re too pretty for that place. Literally. You would be someone’s bitch. And no one touches my baby.”

“Do you have people in prison?”

“Yeah, but they don’t give a shit. Granted, they will get orders to protect you, but y’know.”

“Trust me, I don’t want anyone else up my ass but you.” Tony laughed and kissed him, then his phone rang. Tony grabbed it and answered it.

“Yeah, okay, be there soon,” he said and Peter was already gathering their things, “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, bubba,” Peter replied and smiled at him, “this is gonna be our life and I know it happens. Plus, if I stay out here any longer, I’m gonna go from tanning to burning.” Tony laughed and pecked his lips, then they went back to the car. “Where to?”

“We have a warehouse in Southeast LA,” Tony said as he typed in the address. Peter started driving and saw a bunch of guys he didn’t know outside of the warehouse. “C’mon, you’re not sitting out here unless you wanna leave.”

“No, but is there like a bathroom or office I can change in.”

“Yeah, c’mon,” Tony replied and Peter grabbed his clothes as Tony grabbed his gun. He showed him upstairs and Peter was changing when he heard yelling. He finished then stepped out of the office and saw Tony yelling at someone about money. But Peter may have stepped out a little too far and the guy tied up in a chair saw him.

“Who’s that beauty,” he asked and Tony grabbed the crowbar from Bucky and slammed it down on his knee, “ow, motherfucker!”

“That was for looking at him. Do it again and you will have no kids. Now, you have one hour to make a call and get me my fucking money before I break your other kneecap and your fingers and make sure your family never fucking finds your body. Got it? Actually, for good measure,” Tony said and hit the man with the crowbar again, but this time in the ribs, “get me my fucking money. And you got blood on my new shirt, so add another grand. You, get his phone and make it happen.” Tony gave the crowbar back to Bucky. “Sorry, I know hitting people is your favorite part. Next time.”

“Let’s just hope his hour runs out,” Bucky said and smirked. Tony looked at Peter who was just smiling, so Tony went over and pecked his lips.

“You really like it when I threaten people.”

“I think it’s sexy that you protect me.” Peter kissed him. “I can get the blood out of your shirt. Seltzer water and lemon.”

“Well, thank you, angel.” He smirked and took his shirt off. “Grab me a new one from my office?”

“Sure, mio amore.” Peter went upstairs and found a new shirt for Tony, then headed back downstairs. Tony pulled it on and Bucky came over.

“Your request, boss.”

“Thanks,” Tony said and Peter took it.

“He doesn't like to be handed things.”

“I know,” Bucky said and rolled his eyes. Tony flipped around the gun case and opened it, smirked.

“Oh, angel, you’re gonna love this,” Tony sang and shut it again, then turned it around, “open it.”

“You could’ve just left it open,” Peter replied and laughed as he opened it, smiling, “you got me a sparkly blue gun? I love you.”

“Well, you’re gonna need one now, angel.” Peter took it out along with the magazine and put it in the gun, then cocked it. “Be careful.”

“I know how to shoot, Ben taught me. It’s light, too.” He pecked Tony’s lips. “Thank you.” Peter put it back in the case and smiled at him.

“Of course. Buck, make sure he gets me my money. If he doesn’t, you know what to do.” Bucky nodded and Tony took Peter’s hand, then led him to the car.

“Y’know, you used to not even kiss me around them or even show any emotions or anything. I would just hang off of you and hope you would put your arm around me or something, but not you hold my hand and kiss me and all that.”

“Yeah, I know, but I just stopped giving a shit after a while. They know I’m serious about you and it’s even more obvious because we’re getting married, but I like holding your hand and showing all those assholes what a lucky man I am.”

“Well, I’m pretty sure I’m the lucky one here,” Peter replied and Tony smiled, “I love you and I love your smile. Are you gonna smile at the wedding?”

“Of course I am. You think I’m just gonna be mean-mugging on the best day of my life. That’s some bullshit. No, all smiles. You’ll be lucky if I stop smiling long enough to kiss you.” Peter blushed and leaned over, pecking his lips. They were at a stoplight, so it was safe.

“Now I know why I keep you around. Wanna stay with me tonight?”

“Sure, but isn’t May gonna be there?”

“With Happy on a date until like ten or eleven.”

“Is he coming to your graduation?”

“Yeah, him, May, you, my parents, and your parents. But my parents are coming late and leaving early. We’re working on how to tell May, but what keeps you away for 15 years? Undercover? Maybe for a couple years, but not 15.”

“Witness protection,” Tony said.

“But they don’t put agents in witness protection.”

“They were undercover for however many years, they were in deep, working they way up to bring the thing down, but then they found out, threatened to kill them, and they’ve been in witness protection ever since. They will put agents in witness protection if they think their lives are in danger and it’s just now safe for them to come out and whatever. Trust me, your head guy falls and the rest starts crumbling.”

“Well, you’re in the crime world, what’s a gang or mafia net that fell like ten or so years ago?”

“There was an Irish Mafia “net” that moved in here around sixteen years ago. The SHIELD agent thing was a cover for us since it was never really publicized, so they put them in. My dad took them down and set them up, but I’m sure that she won’t look into it too much. I mean, it took my dad seven years, so witness protection for nine years. No threats or attempts on their lives in two, so they let them out.”

“You’re so good at lying,” Peter replied and smiled, “text that to my mom.”

“Okay. Ooh, what’s this?”

“Probably naked pictures that I’ve taken of myself. Don’t open it. I’m saving them for when you have to go away again. And for when I just wanna tease you.”

“You always tease me. You got one fat ass, Peter.” Peter laughed and smiled at him. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

Chapter 17

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The next day, Peter got ready for his graduation and headed to the school. When they walked them out, he saw May, Happy, and Tony’s parents, but no Tony. His parents were going to obviously come late, but Tony. He just sat and waited until they called his name. When his row got up, he looked back and saw his boyfriend and his parents sitting together. Tony screamed when they called his name and he just blushed. Afterwards, Peter ran over to Tony and hugged him, letting Tony spin him around.

“Sorry, I’ve waited so long to be out of that place,” Peter said and smiled at him.

“Congratulations, angel,” Tony said and smiled at him as he set him down. Peter gave his family hugs and they started heading towards cars, deciding to go back to Maria and Howard’s for lunch. They headed their place, went inside, and were eating dinner when there was a knock at the door. Everyone looked confused, but Tony headed to the door as requested by his mom. “You know May’s here right?”

“I know, I just can’t do this anymore,” Peter heard his mom say. She came over and gave May a hug, freaking her out.

“Who are you,” May asked and looked back, “oh my god.” She got up and hugged her sister. They stayed like that for a minute, then May pulled back and hit her arm. “Where have you been?”

“It’s a long story, but undercover and witness protection, basically.”

“Oh my god, for 15 years?”

“It was only supposed to be a year. I didn’t want to miss Peter’s life or yours. And Ben, oh my god.”

“How do you know about Ben,” May asked.

“Well, we would still get updates from witness protection.”

“So you’re out now?” Mary nodded and May sighed. “Thank god. Peter, why are you not happier? These are your parents?”

“I know, I met them a week ago,” he lied, “they just wanted to make sure you could take the development.”

“I hate you guys,” she mumbled and looked at Maria who was just smiling. They ate dinner and reconnected, then May made sure that his parents knew they were coming over tomorrow. Tony took Peter back to his place and they snuggled up on his couch.

“Pete,” Tony said and he hummed, “move in with me until the house is finished.”

“Was that not already the plan? My room is basically packed,” Peter replied, “I just need to put things in boxes.”

Tony smiled and kissed him, holding his face. “I fucking love you. I’ll clear some space in my closet and we can get you moved in.”

“Yeah, definitely.” Peter smiled at him and Tony got up. “Where are you going?”

“We got a closet to clean, angel.” Peter followed him upstairs and to his room. Tony went into his closet and sighed. “What side do you want?”

“The right one because I sleep on the right side,” Peter answered, “why do you make me sleep on the right side?”

“Because if someone comes in the door, you’re protected. If you sleep on the left side, they’ll shoot you first, but if you sleep on the right, I can shield you.” Peter smiled and sat down on the little ottoman he had in there. “I love you.”

“I know, I love you, too.” Tony pecked his lips and smiled.

“Trust me, I would do anything to keep you safe.” Tony started moving all his clothes and shoes to one side, so Peter got up and helped, moving the stuff in his middle drawer situation.

“Why do you have women’s underwear,” Peter asked and held them up. Obviously they had never been worn since they still had the tags on them. “Are these for me? They’re kinda cute.”

“I bought them a while ago and just never gave them to you. I mean, you don’t have to wear them and I kinda bought them as a joke, but if you want ‘em.” Peter smiled and left them there, then went over to Tony. “I love how you didn’t just accuse me of cheating and flip shit.”

“Well, with an ass this fat, who would cheat on me,” Peter replied and laughed a little, “I’m kidding, but I know you wouldn’t. I would kill you. Subtle poisoning, but nothing traceable. Get one of those long robes with the fur on the ends and stuff for when the cops show up because you died in your car or something. Show up at your funeral in all black and with those giant sunglasses, then just take your money and run.”

Tony laughed and kissed him, shaking his head a little. “I love you.”

“I know, I love you, too,” Peter replied and slapped his ass, “okay, we got work to do.”

“Okay, rude ass. Just slapping my ass.”

“You slap my ass all the time!”

“I’m your fiance.”

“And you’re mine,” Peter replied and Tony slapped his ass.

“Don’t disrespect me, angel.”

“What are you gonna do? Spank me? We already discovered that I’m a masochist. That was like the third or fourth time we had sex?”

“Yeah, I just yanked on your hair and you moaned so loud, angel.”

“Really? I don’t remember,” Peter replied innocently and Tony cocked an eyebrow, “can you maybe refresh my memory, daddy?” Tony just pushed him against the counter and Peter smiled, letting Tony pull his pants down and slap his ass.

“Such a little slut.”

“Only for you, daddy.” They got down to business and Tony reminded Peter of all the reasons he loved the pain.

“God, you fuckin’ do things to me,” Tony said as they fixed themselves. Peter giggled and pecked his lips. “Lotion?” He handed it to Tony and Tony put some on his red butt. “You’re gonna have some bruises, angel.”

“And some hickies and bald spots.” Tony laughed and Peter hugged him. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” Tony replied and wrapped his arms around him, kissing his head, “so much, angel.”

“I know, mio amore.” Tony smiled and held him for a minute, then they went downstairs for food.

“You two are quite loud,” Steve said.

“I’m the loud one,” Peter said and blushed.

“Well, when the word being screamed is “daddy” I would assume so,” Bucky said, standing beside his husband.

“Never know,” Peter teased and Tony scoffed, “I know, hush. I could never, though. I would just...no.” Steve just laughed and Peter shuddered. They ate their breakfast, then went to Peter’s to pack up the rest of his things. He didn’t have much, but May was sad to see him leave. She knew it was time, though.

They set up his stuff, then laid around for a little. “I love you,” Tony said and Peter smiled.

“I love you, too. What kind of wedding do you want?”

“I don’t know. Something extravagant. Red, obviously.”

“Red and gold because I know those are your favorites and they’re growing on me. But not gaudy, but fancy. Keep it a little simple and just have it be big?”

“Yeah, the focus should be us. Where?”

“I want somewhere outside and in nature. I really don’t know. Let me get in your pants.” Peter laid down and pulled his boxers down a little, grabbing his cock.

“Christ, angel, from the wedding to touching me.” Peter blushed and kissed his tip, then swirled his tongue around it. Tony hummed and Peter started sucking him off. Tony grabbed the back of his head gently just to keep him in place and Peter made sure he was taken care of. Once Tony came, Peter swallowed, then pulled off, putting him back in his pants. “Better now?”

“Mhm,” Peter said and blushed, “sorry, I just really wanted to suck your dick.”

“I’m not complaining.”

“Didn’t think you would.” Peter pecked his lips and cuddled into him. “Did you ever think you would get married?”

“No, but then I saw you and knew I wanted to marry you. Dating isn’t easy for me. If you don’t meet someone in the business, you’re kinda fucked. It’s hard to meet people on the outside because you can’t just tell them what you do like ever. That’s why your aunt didn’t know. She didn’t stumble upon it like you did.”

“What would’ve happened if I didn’t,” Peter asked.

“You would’ve lived a normal life and found someone else to marry in college or after or whatever and just lived your life. I would’ve continued living mine. Our paths might have crossed one day, but probably no more than a look from across a bar or something.

“I would’ve come and talked to you,” Peter said.

“I would’ve tried to take you home.”

“I would’ve said yes.”

“I wouldn’t have let myself,” Tony said and Peter furrowed his brows, “you’re young, Pete. Even if I walked into your shop on my own accord, I never would’ve let myself do it.”

“Then what’s different now?”

“You know what I do. That changes everything, angel. You know what you’re getting yourself into. That way, you didn’t.” Peter smiled at him and stroked his cheek.

“You’re a very kind man, you know that right?”

“Only to you,” Tony replied.

“I know that. My big teddy bear.” Tony smiled and kissed him. “I love you to death and I’m glad we met the way we did. I don’t want to imagine my life without you. But now I never have to. We’re here now, so we shall stay here.”

“Agreed. I love you.”

“I love you, too. I always will, Pete.”

A few months later, they had moved into their house, then after that, Peter was being escorted down the aisle by his parents. They decided on getting married at some national park and have their reception at the little country club type thing they had there. It was just gorgeous. It was all smiles from both sides as they got married and celebrated. This was the first time a ton of people had seen Tony smile, but he didn’t care. It was the best day of his life.

“To the rest of our lives,” Tony said and Peter smiled, holding his glass and clinking them together.

“To the rest of our lives.”

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed. Check out my profile for more! Thank you for reading!