Actions

Work Header

Midnight Sun

Summary:

They both know it is for the better but they kept pulling each other.

"Are you ready when all of this comes out?"

He looked at the little sunshine in front of him, at least he knows he is happy.

"More than ready"

It's eight o' clock, time for the morning news where everything will be revealed.

"SEVENTEEN's .........."

Notes:

A/N: First #seoksoo and other ship au that I will make. Just a product of boredom while being quarantined and also while sucking up to my fever.

I hope you enjoy!
Disclaimer: This is all fiction!

Chapter 1: Plans, PDAs, "Baby" Time?!

Chapter Text

"I told you not to spill the soup on the table!" Jeonghan warned Seungcheol who spills the soup repeatedly. It has been a good evening for the 13 members but it's hell for Jeonghan who follows the trail of Seventeen's leader: Choi Seungcheol also known as "SCOUPS". 

Seokmin laughed upon hearing their mother figure do some sort of nagging inside their dorm so this kind of scenario is just normal to all of them. 

"It is impossible to eat cleanly when the soup is good" Seungcheol replied and cleaned the table as he holds his bowl and headed to the sink. 

Their dorm is as crazy as the day they moved. Mingyu cleans, Jeonghan nags, Jihoon sleeps, Seokmin laughs, Seungcheol eats, Seungkwan sings, Dino dances while eating, Myungho is reading, Jun is busy with his phone, Jisoo listens to music, Vernon is either sleeping, Hoshi fixing his tiger den and Wonwoo staring at the blank wall anytime possible but if you don't see them doing their thing, they are probably with their soulmates. 

"I am dead tired!" Seokmin complained when he saw Jisoo coming outside and immediately the older one went to check their sunshine. 

"Sleep?" Jisoo offered his lap and the members' faces went "O-kay". The thing is everyone knows they have some sort of feelings for each other but nobody reacts.

 

Jisoo played with the stray hairs that are framing Seokmin's face and for the younger and little sunshine that's the best part of sitting on Shua-hyung's lap. 

 

"Do we have a schedule next week?" the younger asked. Just after their Japan comeback, they just finished their Korean comeback and that means they will have a little break of their own. 

"All promotions ended last week, if the managers will have something for us then we should go" Vernon replied.

"I feel like everything ended so let's just wait- might as well plan for a getaway around the country" Seungkwan added. 

That made everyone think of the things they wanted to do. 

"I want to see the sunset," Seokmin said. 

"Me too!" Mingyu replied and laughed along with Seokmin. 

This year had been different, all activities overseas are on hold but some performances are shown globally truly SEVENTEEN became world-class. 

But being world-class has its consequences, they are not allowed to do things. Lately, some are showing skinship via LIVEs but that's a little overboard for them. They have to watch their body language and the only way they can show affection is when they are inside the dorm. 

Jisoo who catches feelings for Seokmin feels he is inside a box when they are outside or when doing a live but right now they are showing every affection they have. Hoshi who constantly checks on Jihoon also limits the way he interacts with him but still likes his all-in-one guy, pretty much everyone is like this except for Chan who is the youngest and sometimes the one that cheers his hyungs when they get upset. 

"How about we rent the B&B where Hyori-sunbaenim lived?" Wonwoo suggested and immediately all their eyes glowed. 

That way they can enjoy each other's company.

All they have to do is ask their managers.