Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 63 of Canarrow Oliver/Sara pairing
Stats:
Published:
2021-04-17
Completed:
2021-04-19
Words:
10,216
Chapters:
3/3
Comments:
64
Kudos:
61
Bookmarks:
14
Hits:
2,594

After Homecoming

Summary:

Its two years since Civil War and Homecoming events. The Avengers coming home, Gwen Stacy with powers is steady in Peter's life and Peter has grown out of Tony's shadow with realizing how toxic it was. Oh right Tony now has an obsession with Peter for wanting him as his son no matter what or he will burn down Spider Man's world. Everything's on a collision course.

Chapter Text

Hello guys.

This story was originally supposed to be a small one-shot before it has grown into now this small multiple-chapter fic. Probably three at most, I think.

First, one major reason this was born is I've got so beyond sick of seeing IronDad crap and defending Tony Stark while trashing Captain America on nearly every dang Spiderman story I go trying to find nowadays. Especially on Archive of Our Own/A03 site, goodness it's like a massive dumping ground.

And the Tony stands are some of the most toxic people I've ever met, like in the same group as the Rey/Kylo idiots.

Not to mention this story will be MCU Peter Parker/Gwen Stacy given on A03 found two different Peter/Gwen stories end up being, as usual, Tony propping with Steve bashing.

I thank my friends Aragorn II Elessar and Stand with Ward and Queen for helping me with this story.

One last thing like Aragon has done in some fics I have Gwen Stacy being played by Katherine McNamara.

George Stacy is played by Stephen Amell and Helen is played by Caity Lotz.

While Andrew Garfield as Richard Parker with Emma Stone playing Mary Parker, and Toby Maguire playing Uncle Ben.

Now on with the show


A motel room.

Steve Rogers wearing a black shirt over his wide muscular chest and gray pants with boots is next to Natasha Romanoff. Natasha has a lean yet very attractive physical appearance while wearing a black tank top with blue jeans with sneakers.

Currently, Natasha's hair is once more its fiery red color despite still being cut neck length, while Steve has recently shaved his beard off. Namely, the two along with the others who have been on the run due to not signing the Accords yet remaining active are no longer fugitives Natasha notes.

Once the proof including stolen files from The Raft itself that they acquired when breaking their teammates out and like videos of the guards sadistically torturing Wanda Maximoff or Sam Wilson just for fun was given to Karen Page alongside certain members in the Daily Bugle when the whole story broke wide open. Massive droves of people were horrified at inhumane treatment, some felt they deserved it for breaking the law while two more things singled the end of the unlawful laws.

T'Challa is the king of Wakanda pulled out of the Accords completely with condemning those who created and enforce it as more interested in self-centered power. Not safeguards despite UN claims, T'Challa brought up the fact of given the reveal for HYDRA infecting various positions of the world's government to such an extent wonders if this not just one more plot by a remnant.

Meanwhile, President Mike Baxter who was some years back originally the CEO of a sporting goods store called Outdoor Man decided to get into politics and ran for office with winning. President Baxter fully backed Captain America with his band of Avengers for they were fighting for liberty everywhere for everyone, and massively condemned Sectary Ross as having too much power. Which power that is once more showing the barbaric tactics used by Ross.

Not to mention being out of control with bringing up how Ross's actions years ago in Harlem with all the damage caused for his obsessive pursuit of the Hulk and creation of the Abomination is exactly why he never should have had this position. Not to mention everything Ross has done including fully ordering the actions of The Raft. Only people in various offices of government, some who ended up being HYDRA members were able to help cover it under the rug. Plus, Mike Baxter had condemned his predecessor's actions for willing to agree to such a disaster of the Accords and letting Ross get unchecked power despite wanting it for The Avengers.

Even Mike's daughters of Eve a former member of the military alongside her husband Justin Summers, Mandy Baxter Anderson a self-made fashion designer, and Mandy's husband Kyle Anderson the current CEO of Outdoor Man condemned the Accords with the procedures done by those who run The Raft. Vanessa Baxter who is first lady and Kristen Baxter, her son Boyd an upcoming member of the military himself, all condemned what has taken place while supporting Captain America with the others.

Even President Baxter's Vice President of Carol Larabee, her husband, and son agree. They have on record said while safeguards with oversight are needed brutal evil like what Ross or Iron Man who's not a hero is not.

In general, various people worldwide claim after Tony Stark as a part of this, especially from seeing Iron Man not caring about Wanda Maximoff, Clint Barton, Scott Lang, or Sam Wilson being mentally and physically brutalized sent his popularity down. Not even his longtime friend James Rhodes, Pepper Potts been called a rich harpy more interested in her money as Stark's fiancé than the people suffering, or their driver Happy Hogan escaped untouched.

Which regarding Ross given despite acting under the authority of the UN President Baxter was still able to fire Ross for abuse of power. Plus issuing an arrest warrant only the man vanished.

Of course, Natasha knows that right now Bucky having healed from the HYDRA brainwashing with Wakanda, and Wanda's help has decided to stay behind in Wakanda tired of fighting. Meanwhile, Wanda who grew close with Barnes as they fell in love caused her to decide to remain behind. Natasha knows she doesn't have any room to judge, not that she would as Barnes and her friend found a peace, she knows remains elusive, but in these two years, a major change happened.

A change of Steve and her giving into each other's feelings with being married themselves. Which occurred on the lawless island of Madripore and they were officiated by a vaguely familiar white-haired man named Stan. During Madripore they were aided by an old friend known as Logan, or Commando James Howlett during World War Two for Steve. Logan mainly goes by Wolverine or Logan, they stayed in Madripore for a short while until trouble erupts as always, bodies got piled up and they all left.

Logan returned to Charles Xavier's mansion while Steve, Sam, and she went a different path. Of course, that path led them to discover Bruce Banner hiding out quietly alongside Betty Ross with both back together. Another major change learned was Bruce having come to an understanding with Hulk instead of erasing him.

And they discovered Betty due to a blood transfusion from Bruce upon getting gravely injured became able to change into a Hulk of her own. They merely decided to leave them be in peace, with Bruce and Betty have said if they ever need help just call. Suddenly her husband's voice causes Natasha to quit her wandering thoughts.

"You are about this info?" Steve asks

"From the information Lang and Hope stole along with what Nick's gathered Stark and Ross have an unusual concerning interest involving Peter Parker. Along with Parker's girlfriend Gwendolyne Stacy given their abilities. Especially Spiderman being bit by a spider that was being experimented on by Dr. Curt Conners with a version of the super-soldier formula used in you. Stark seems to have this weird fixation on Parker as his heir" Natasha says.

Exhaling "And given everything from the info gathered they are moving to take Spiderman down. It's beyond time we stop Tony and Ross for good" Steve says, "I always knew Tony had his issues, but given how far I just am not looking forward to this."

"Yeah, he was your friend and my ally at least. Given the Accord's protection has finally been revoked now we can finally stop them" Natasha says.

Reaching out Steve grasps Nat's hand gently squeezing it with her returning it both knowing they are there for each other. Letting go Natasha walks over to a corner of a room grabbing a bag and walks back over to Steve. As Rogers takes the bag with opening it Natasha smiles.

Looking at his wife "How?" Steve asks removing his old shield fully cleaned.

"Please given all the bases we broke into it was not hard acquiring that from Stark's lab" Natasha replies "I think it's time for Captain America to return."

"And I would say the Black Widow, but she never left," Steve says, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Natasha says.

Leaning over Steve kisses Natasha passionately on the lips who eagerly returns it wrapping her arms around her husband's neck for a few moments until they break off.

"We got work to do," Steve says.

"That we do. Shame Sam is helping out on Exile's island, I think he would like to be helping on this one" Natasha replies.

"Yeah, I agree" Steve notes.


Roughly around the same time in a house in Queen's

Tony Stark wearing an expensive suit that costs a couple thousand dollars on each clothing item, and the sunglasses dangling from his shirt collar, is in a kitchen.

Pulling out an envelope Tony tosses it onto the table where May Parker is standing there with her arms crossed and a furious look on her face.

"What's this?" May asks.

"It's proof of a DNA test and some court documents I had dug up revealing Peter Parker is my son from one night I spent with his mother years ago. You have no rights to him given your just an aunt, a very hot one but still not by blood. It also has a will naming me the legal heir to Peter if anything happened to his parents so I can and will take you to court" Tony says.

Smirking May walks out of the room with returning putting a picture down onto the table showing a brown-haired young man and a blonde-haired woman in lab coats. As they were Richard and Mary Parker, with Benjamin Franklin Parker roughly around a similar age is Richard's brother. Like his brother and wife Ben in normal street clothes looks towards the camera grinning.

"Richard and Mary worked for your company until you fired them and stole everything they made, from arc reactor tech to what Peter's modified into his web fluid, claiming it was all your ideas. Just to be petty you had their landlord evict them since they refused to go down without a fight. They died in a car wreck the same day. Richard and Mary's will left my orphaned nephew in my husband's and my care when he was two" May says firmly "And yes Mr. Stark we had a DNA test done a long time ago to prevent exactly this. I don't give a flying fork if your Iron Man, you will stay away from my nephew or Gwen."

Laughing "You can't stop me, Mrs. Parker. I can make an abuse case" Tony says.

Unflinchingly meeting his gaze "First Mr. Stark you have no grounds and two I can very easily give a far better case. Because you locked yourself in my nephew's room like a creepy pedophile to have a conversation. I think Ms. Page at the Bugle would love that story and the last thing you need right now is bad press. You already have enough by being a monster who violates people's freedoms" May says passionately.

Shaking his head "That's not true, I was chasing down Rogers who betrayed me, kept the truth about my parents being murdered by Barnes a monster, and his teammates all got they deserved as out of control terrorists" Tony snarls.

"Right did they blackmail my fourteen-year-old nephew and wouldn't take no for an answer? Did they force him out of your tech suit and couldn't care about giving clothes instead making him steal clothes out of a dumpster? Regardless of if he got raped on the way home due to Peter's age and appearance. Put a scum bag in charge of looking over my nephew who didn't bother to keep in communication with Peter or cared if he died. Let's not even discuss your whole mess on the ferry for not informing my nephew you were getting involved and put the whole blame on him. Just like with Ultron onto all the Avengers. Was it them who while drunk was wearing full Iron Man gear shooting weapons into a crowd uncaring if they hit people? No that was all you" May says in a calm yet quiet furious tone.

"No Wanda the human weapon made me create Ultron under her brainwashing and all of this you're spewing out is Steve Rogers's fault. He has manipulated everybody to ruin my life out of his ego, and hatred of me. Steve is a fake golden boy uncaring about the damage he causes in his selfishness" Tony says in outrage "And Peter is my son, my Heir!"

Rolling her eyes then meeting his "Mr. Stark I think I speak for a lot of people who are fed up with your destructive ego thinking the entire universe spins around Tony Stark please shut the hell up sparky" May replies icily.

"Do not call me sparky. The Ten Rings tortured me when I had a car battery hooked up and it burns. I've had the worse life out of all the former rouges" Tony says.

“The way I understand it Mr. Stark you have no problem insulting and demanding others while being surrounded by the babysitters of Ms. Pott’s, Rhodes, or Happy Hogan who constantly clean up after you. And you still have not changed any since your time in the desert you’re still the same selfish, narcist merchant of death who ruins people’s lives” May says “Now run to Ross like a good dog.”

"You will regret this aunt hottie" Tony snarls.

"No Mr. Stark you will if you don't leave right now, I'll have you arrested for harassment and stalking. True you'll probably get out, but it still will be one more blow" a male voice says.

Turning Tony sees in the doorway is George Stacy a six-foot well-built male with blonde hair and a beard. George's wearing a black T-shirt and jeans including dark-colored boots. Meanwhile standing next to him is Helen Stacy a very attractive, physically fit long blonde-haired woman. Helen's wearing a blue long sleeve shirt and grey jeans with red sneakers. Currently, Mrs. Stacy has a light olive-colored jacket on.

"Stark get out of May Parker's house and leave our children alone you sniveling creep. And don't bother trying to scare us with some legal arrest crap, you want to lock us up go ahead. You don't want to discover how a parent's love for their children can be a dangerous thing" Helen says coldly.

Tony merely shrugs his shoulders unconcerned since he's untouchable as Iron Man and has beat every foe he's ever faced. As Tony walks by the couple, he stops to look at them both.

"You know if your child does end up in the raft, I'd be concerned about her using soap," Tony says smirking.

Angrily George grabs Stark by his jacket with slamming him into a nearby wall pinning him with an ice-cold look.

"Listen you freaking sicko you go after my daughter or Peter; you push either of us far enough we don't give a damn about facing jail. Now get out" George growls.

Now letting go of the man George forcibly pushes him out the door with slamming it in his face. Walking down the steps Tony pulls out his cellphone and sends a text message to Ross letting him know the operation to capture the Parkers is a go.

Meanwhile back in the house, George gets his emotions back under control while his wife also calmer as they share a quick kiss. Meanwhile, May having placed the picture on the nearby counter begins taking cubs out of a nearby cabinet intending to fix coffee.

"So, Helen you got a day off from working at the hospital? Coffee like usual?" May asks.

"Yes, please, and yeah I have a few days off. Sunny over here decided to take a day off with me. We were thinking of going to watch a film later, care to join us?" Helen asks.

"I might. I'm working late at the FEAST center today anyway" May says.

George and Helen nod making their way over to the table sitting down while the three continue their conversation.


Hope you all enjoyed this with let me know what you think if you want in a review.

First for those wondering Peter and Gwen will show up next chapter.

Given how in other media like Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon show they have Norman behind various villains Peter faces well Tony Stark is MCU's, Norman Osborn.

As Vulture in the Spider-Man Homecoming film and Quentin Beck in Spider-Man Far From Home are disgruntled people wanting revenge at Tony for varying reasons.

Including all the IronDad fics or the MCU itself with Peter as Tony's heir fits various other media plus the comics for Norman sees Peter as a more worthy heir than Harry so again further proof.

Which yes, the Tony is Peter's biological dad is what I mock with Tony's attempting to claim Peter is his earlier on in this fic.

Tony as Peter's Norman is since Peter's parents worked for Oscorp in the Amazing Spider-Man films, and in Spectacular Spider-Man had they got a third season it would have been shown Norman stole Richard's web fluid design so decided to use Tony for that instead.

Plus given how we've seen Tony in the MCU steal other people's ideas in his company then claim it as his well just made it very easy to use for my take on the arc rector not being Tony's creation.

I don't want to hear oh I'm going overboard given all the sludge of Iron Man prop fics where Steve and anybody that so much as frowns at Tony is villainized.

For Tony, I just pull from his actions already established in canon. Like his line about giving Gwen a bar of soap is in prison if you bend over to pick up a bar of soap while taking a shower it leaves you vulnerable to rape.

Well, Tony commented to one of the villains in Iron Man 2 on sending him a bar of soap.

The brief focus on the first and second families I need a president better than the one who was in the MCU so used the characters from Last Man Standing TV show.

Until next chapter.