Actions

Work Header

Two boyfriends and their cute af child

Summary:

Obito did not know how years of his shinobi training, hardships, missions, blood, sweat and tears had ultimately culminated with him being the permanent babysitter of a very adorable but very annoying toddler. 

Well, atleast he wasn't alone in this torture. The tall, lean, white haired boyfriend of his was with him.

One-shot. Fluff. Short.

Notes:

So I'm just writing a one-shot to get my non-existent creative juices flowing.

It's really shitty and crappy but if you read it anyway, thanks reader! :D

Some context:

- Kakashi doesn't trip on that stupid stone.
- Obito doesn't sacrifice himself.
- Kakashi doesn't get the sharingan but still becomes legendary anyway.
- Rin still dies.
- Kushina dies a little less than a year after Naruto's birth on a mission.
- Minato, distressed by that, against his better judgement, goes after Kushina and runs straight into a well planned and well executed enemy ambush and dies of chakra exhaustion.
- Naruto was made jinchuruki before kushina joined the active shinobi roster as a safe guard but isn't hated by the konoha populace.
- Naruto was adopted by Kakashi and Obito shortly after he turned 1.

I'd you don't like my BG story, make one up yourself, really irrelevant besides the general facts. It's just a non-serious one shot. :D

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:

Obito did not know how years of his shinobi training, hardships, missions, blood, sweat and tears had ultimately culminated with him being the permanent babysitter of a very adorable but very annoying toddler. 

Well, atleast he wasn't alone in this torture. The tall, lean, white haired boyfriend of his was with him.

"Ni-saaaannnn.....come here, look!" The blond haired menace shouted excitedly pointing at a completely plain looking.....grey wall

Obito huffed and started walking towards the toddler pulling Kakashi by his sleeve alongside himself. 

"Yeah naru, realllllyy beautiful stack of stones that is." Kakashi drawled sarcastically and eye-smiled for added effect. 

Unfortunately or fortunately, kids aren't really accustomed to the world of sarcasm so that went lost on Naruto. 

He looked upwards at the two, eyes shining with glee, "Yes! Yes! Look there's a little plant poking-", he walked up and touched the green leaves delicately, "out of the cracks." 

The two adults there looked fondly at him and then at each other. 

Obito sighed, "Let's get going Naru, you must be hungry no?" 

The child pouted and Kakashi had to physically restrain himself from not pinching his cheeks. He looked like a baby minato.  A mini form of his teacher okay, nobody could blame him. 

"No! I want to play in the fields." He crossed his arms and put on his serious face which ended up looking so cute that Obito couldn't help but laugh openly. 

He ruffled Naruto's hair when the 4 yr old flared his nostrils in anger in response to his laughter. 

"Fine, fine. Let's go, but only for sometime." Obito conceded, tone filled with fond exasperation. 

10 minutes and one piggy-back ride later, the dysfunctional family of three were seen seated in the green, soft grass of training ground 23. 

While Naruto was busy making tiaras out of small sticks, leaves and flowers, Kakashi was busy trying to kiss his lover. 

"No. Naruto is here. Stop Kashi." Obito whispered furiously. 

"Ma, ma obito. Just a quick peck yeah? And I'm sure Naruto won't mind us doing our business here at all." 

"Shut up you idiot. I'll kick your ass to hell if you try corrupting little Naruto, you hear me? And throw those damn perverted books out. Naruto almost found them the other day while searching for a book to draw in." 

Kakashi snorted, "well, that would've been wonderful no? I mean, the faster he gets sex education the better." 

Obito's look towards kakashi basically screamed 'CASTRATION', so Kakashi, quite smartly, laid down on the grass and gave up on his attempts to persuade Obito. 

"I miss sensei sometimes. And kushina-oneesan too." Obito started idly, laying down next to kakashi. 

Kakashi looked towards him, eyes filled with a nostalgic light, 

"You're not alone in that", he said softly. 

Obito sighed. 

Kakashi sighed. 

They sighed together. 

"You know Kashi, you've really grown up in these years. Aren't such a big jerk as you used to be anymore." 

"You're not as much of a clown anymore either." 

Obito smiled and turned his head towards the sky. 

"I really do love you huh?" 

"Yes, yes you do. I mean who wouldn't? Look at me." Kakashi said playfully. 

Obito made a mock-furious face and plucked some grass. He proceeded to throw it at Kakashi's face and clothes knowing what a neat-freak he was. 

Kakashi played along and made some distressed cow noises followed by him tackling Obito and pinning his arms under his. 

"You know..", Obito began, tone oddly seductive. Kakashi leaned in to listen, "my knee is just in the right position to kick your balls." 

Kakashi's eyes widened and in a fit of fear he exclaimed, "Oh fuck!" And hastily leapt away from Obito. 
..

..


"What's fuck?" Came the innocent inquisitive voice of a child holding two ridiculously ugly tiaras. 

Obito and Kakashi burst out laughing. 

 

 

Notes:

Hah! So that was awful lmao, well first time writing anything fluffy so what could I even expect?

Any constructive criticism is most welcome!

Also hmu with those prompts! I'll write them for you.

Have a good day/ night / afternoon / evening!

Peace. 💚