2 Bookmarks

List of Bookmarks

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Moira O'Deorain is a international figure skating sensation, not everyone has loved her- Shes a nightmare for most coaches and pissing off judges is like second nature. But you'd have to be brainless to say that she wasn't a prodigy. She was willing to push a little farther than most skaters were, pushing herself over the edge sometimes.

    Angela Zielger is also a International figure skater.. minus the sensational part. Almost everyone loves her- she's always been motivated to skate, and attentive to every lesson. She has a smile that makes the judges practically glow with joy. Her coaches never even have to ask twice, but like Moira she knows absolutely no lines.

    Watching a prodigy like Moira grow up via TV for nearly a decade Angela may as well be a glorified fan girl of Moira turned competitive skater. But now she's too far in to turn around and shes on the same International stage, Moira seems so confident in everything she does. But, Angela feels so much less in every step sequence. Is Moira's confidence just a facade? What will Angela do when she is face to face with her again and again? What will Moira do when she learns about other skaters struggle?

    Who knew skating could be so dramatic.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,265
    Chapters:
    1/?
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    21
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    207
  2. 26 Mar 2022

    Public Bookmark

  3. 02 Jun 2021

    Public Bookmark