5 Bookmarks

List of Bookmarks

  1. Tags
    Summary

    In which Lance finds a little piece of heaven out amongst the stars

    He found out Keith was kind of a reader. He had his books and when he couldn’t see the stars he could dream of other places. They would sometimes just sit in silence, Keith reading while Lance tried to figure out Altean.

    He nudged Keith with his foot, sitting on top of his bed while Keith was on the floor.

    “Hey, do you remember what this means?”

    Lance would sometimes ramble about what he was trying to learn, and Keith would pick a few things up.

    “Yeah, it means violet. Just think of something to associate it with.” He commented off-handedly.

    He looked up from the notebook again, looking at Keith who was absorbed in his book. He looked at Keith’s eyes.

    “Yeah, I think I’ve got just the thing.”

    Looking back on it, it was effortless. Falling in love with Keith. It was like free-falling off a cliff except the cliff was never there, he was already falling without even knowing. He started to notice his eyes more, when he folded up part of his sleeves on his jacket, when his hair was more untidy than usual even though it always looked great.

    Eventually, he knew there was no going back from eternal.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,789
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    82
    Bookmarks:
    5
    Hits:
    1,020
  2. 22 Jul 2022

    Public Bookmark

  3. 20 Jul 2021

    Public Bookmark

  4. 06 Jun 2021

    Public Bookmark

  5. 11 May 2021

    Public Bookmark

  6. 06 May 2021

    Public Bookmark