Actions

Work Header

Nascondino (Hide And Seek)

Summary:

Thomas finds himself in a difficult conversation with his partners, but he loves them. Slowly, he discovers that there may a few things he would like to try with them later.

(Part five of the 'Che Cucciolo' series, this time written from Thomas's perspective!)

Notes:

Hi everyone! Here's a new piece in this series! This part will be split into two chapters, so stay tuned for a second chapter to be added to this work! <3 More tags will be added to this work when I post the second part.

Thanks for reading!

Chapter Text

Honestly, Thomas should’ve known that at one point, they were supposed to talk. But he hadn’t expected Damiano to ask the question so late in the evening, after a whole week of long studio days and slight sleep deprivation. They haven’t had the time to wind down together, so that’s what they’re doing right now. They’re seated at Victoria’s kitchen table with a variety of different red wines and snacks, happily chatting and joking around until Damiano cleared his throat.

“What do we tell Marta?”

A loud silence falls over the four of them. What do we tell Marta? He has no clue. Should they even tell her something ? Marta, their manager, is open-minded enough. She has proven herself on that more than once. Yet, Thomas isn’t so sure about her response to this thing in particular. Relationships are usually bad news for bands, aren’t they? They wouldn’t be the first ones to dissolve over personal affairs.

Sometimes, although Thomas hates thinking it, he wonders if this had been a bad idea after all. The relationship is great. His partners are loving. Fun. Their sex is mind-blowing. However, it’s becoming clearer and clearer that there might be some roadblocks that neither of them had ever anticipated to happen, especially seeing how they never expected to fall in love to start with.
If they do have to tell anyone, though, Marta is their safest bet. And perhaps she could help them figure out how to deal with this as well.
“I think we should tell her,” he mumbles, hesitating. 
“No. Absolutely not,” Victoria rushes out right after. She swirls the wine in her glass and takes a big sip. “It’s too new. We should keep this to ourselves for now.”
“But Vic-” Thomas tries but is cut off by a sharp no before he even had the chance to speak. He clamps his jaws together and stares at Victoria. A strange, heavy feeling washes over him.

Damiano carefully leans forward, his eyes filled with the same range of emotions Thomas is feeling right now. Ethan stays quiet. Too quiet, even for him.
“I think,” Damiano starts slowly, “-that Marta will find out either way. Isn’t it better to be upfront about it, instead of risking her hearing it from someone else?”
“Well, if we don’t tell anyone, she won’t find out.”
Mannaggia , Victoria!” Ethan exclaims, frustrated, making Thomas wince. “You know that’s impossible!”

Victoria shoves her chair back and stands up. She takes a deep, shaky breath, clearly trying to keep herself from lashing out. Thomas wants to get up too and pull her in for a hug; he knows the girl only gets like this when she’s scared. He wonders what else is bothering her. She’s not saying everything on her mind, and it frustrates him. Victoria loves Marta. She can’t be scared of their manager’s reaction that much, right?

“Vic, please-” Damiano tries, but Victoria shakes her head.
“I’m going for a walk.” She sighs. “I love you. All of you. I just… I need a moment. I’m sorry.” She grabs her jacket from the chair and walks off without another word, and all Thomas can do is stare after her. Neither of the boys tries to stop her. It’s one of their unspoken rules never to cross someone’s boundaries. If Vic needs space, she needs space.

The silence she leaves them with… It hurts.

-

It’s about an hour after Victoria left her house. The boys decided to wash up and settle on the couch, watching soccer quietly. Except neither of them are really that interested in the game. Thomas can’t help but worry about their girlfriend, walking out the streets by herself. It’s a safe enough neighborhood, but it scares him nonetheless.

When he hears the key being turned in the front door, he feels relief wash over him. A few seconds later, Victoria walks into the room and smiles faintly at them, a hint of guilt and sadness written on her face.
“I’m sorry,” she says. “I didn’t mean to storm out like that.”
“It’s alright, we get it,” Ethan replies and pats on the free space on the couch right next to him. Victoria happily accepts his peace offering and sits down, tucking her knees into her chest. Damiano grabs the remote to turn off the television.

“I’m scared,” Victoria mumbles. “I think… I think it’s going to be real nasty if this ever comes out.” She pauses, clearly struggling to find the right words. The boys give her her time to find them.
“I think it’s going to be different for me. ‘Cause, y’know,” she points at herself. “I’m a woman.”
“You’re our equal, Vic. You know that-” Ethan tries, but Victoria shakes her head.
“I know you guys think like that, and I’m so grateful for it. But… Others will see it differently. If this comes out, people will never recognize that we’re in an equal relationship. The four of us.”
“What do you mean?” Damiano asks, leaning forward in his chair. Thomas tilts his head, wondering what Victoria is hinting at.
“People will see the three of you in separate relationships with me. God, I can already imagine the questions from the media. To you guys, they’ll ask if you aren’t jealous. To me? Who do I love most? Who do I fuck most? They wouldn’t even for a second realize that you, as men, are dating each other as well.”

Thomas hates to admit that she’s right, and he feels like a fucking idiot for not thinking about that. Sometimes they tend to forget how people treat Vic differently. It’s always been like that, but this could definitely make that even worse. Most of homophobic Italy is definitely not ready for this conversation.
“I’m sorry,” Thomas says quietly, “I didn’t…”
“Yeah, we should’ve thought about that. Just ‘cause it’s so obvious to us doesn’t mean others will see it,” Ethan agrees. Damiano thinks for a second, licking his lips nervously before he speaks.
“I don’t think Marta thinks like that.”

“I’m not scared about Marta ,” Victoria says, her voice sounding flat and tense, and Thomas wishes there was something he could do to take her worries away. But the truth is that they’re valid concerns - A very, very likely scenario. “I mean, of course, I’m scared to tell her, but I know she wouldn’t bash us. I’m scared that people will find out, and once they do, it’ll be out of our control.”
“Which is why I think Marta may be able to help us with that,” Thomas adds, getting back to his initial point. “ If it ever gets out there, she’ll know how to help us deal with the press and the negative attention. She won’t tell a soul unless we ask her to. We don’t have to tell the world, Vic. Just Marta.”

Victoria seems to relax a little at that, and she nods slowly. 
“Alright, I- I guess you’re right. It would be nice to have someone backing us if we need it. But, we’re only telling her that we’re together,” her eyes flicker to the simple collar around Damiano’s throat. “Nothing else.”
“Oh no,” Damiano laughs, horrified, “I wasn’t planning to tell her about that!”
“Good, for a second, I was worried I might be dating a bunch of exhibitionists,” Victoria giggles, and Damiano winks at her, and the tension in the room seems to fade. Finally. Thomas takes a deep breath and smiles, letting himself relax again.

“I love you,” Victoria mumbles softly. “Thank you. For talking.”
“Always,” Ethan whispers back and pulls her in for a warm embrace. Thomas and Damiano join in as well, squeezing themselves onto the tiny couch. They don’t say a word after that, and they cuddle until their eyes fall shut and they decide they should go to bed.

-

The next day, Victoria has her parents over for dinner, so the boys all went to their own homes. Thomas always has to adjust to the silence of being alone. Even when his lovers are quiet, the space around him isn’t.
Tonight, they’re not staying over at Vic’s place either. Ethan had been the one to suggest that they should have a day to themselves at least once a week. Especially since the relationship is still so new, Thomas knows he’s right, but now that he’s alone, he misses them. He misses their gentle, affectionate hugs. The jokes. The laughter.

Thomas figures he should take a shower to clean up and pass the time, so he drags himself over to the bathroom and when he gets in there, he stares at himself in the mirror for a second. Sometimes, he barely recognizes himself anymore. He’s so, so different from the boy he’d been before Eurovision. He’s less anxious. More open and outgoing. It’s a nice change for sure, just strange. He shakes his head at himself and then undresses, waiting for the temperature of the water to rise and then steps under the hot stream. He groans happily when the warmth rains down on him. God, that’s nice.

Thomas just stays like that for a bit, simply enjoying the water pouring onto his body as his thoughts wander off to everything that’s happened last week. It’d been intense again. The meetings, interviews, writing new music… God, Damiano’s new song. Thomas smiles when he thinks about it. 
Then, his thoughts wander to the morning after, and he blushes. He doesn’t know why he’d teased Victoria into swatting his butt, but at the moment, it’d seemed like a good idea. When she had slapped him, he’d played it off as a joke, but it’d made him feel that little fire in his core more than he’d like to admit. He liked it.
The rest of the week hadn’t really allowed him to think about it much, but now… Thomas licks his lips, and almost automatically, his hand reaches down to take his still soft dick in his hands, gently squeezing it. 

“Mmh,” he breathes quietly, feeling flushed at the scene that’s slowly unfolding in his mind. What if… What if he wouldn’t be in charge for once? Just like Damiano? Thomas lets out a shaky breath. God, the way Victoria and Ethan would overpower him. Ethan’s muscular body pressing into him, holding him down, while Victoria whispers sweet, filthy praise into his ears. They would definitely talk Damiano and Thomas into putting on a little show for them.

Thomas curses and drops his head back, his hand slowly moving up and down around his hardening cock. Tiny sparks of pleasure shoot down his spine and shit- he hadn’t realized he’d be so into this. Victoria gripping his throat, kissing him passionately. Ethan tugging on his hair harshly while jerking him off. And Damiano… Cazzo, Damiano fucking him. 
Thomas breathes heavily, his hand moving up and down faster and faster as the fire in his core becomes brighter and brighter. I need Damiano to fuck me, his low whines, uncontrolled thrusts into his hole. Ethan holding Dam’s leash, Victoria telling their puppy to go faster and faster. Thomas would take it all. Please, please-

Thomas gasps quietly, legs trembling a little when he feels himself getting closer. Carefully, he moves his other hand around to use his finger and stroke his entrance. He hasn’t fingered himself often, but seeing how he’d been able to prep Damiano last time, finding his prostate, it’d been good practice.
Slowly, he presses first-knuckle deep inside of him. It’s not much, but he doesn’t want to go too far without lube to help. The sensation alone is more than enough for his fantasy to skyrocket.
“Please,” he whimpers. Please fuck me, Dam- Sweet puppy, use me. Use me! “Yes, Damiano-!” Thomas’s breath stocks in his throat, and his lips part in a loud, gruntled moan when he comes, his cum trickling down his hand.
“F-fuck,” he chokes out and takes a deep breath, leaning against the cold tiles to get back to himself. He swallows, pulling out of himself and washing the cum from his hands under the hot stream of water.

Thomas huffs sarcastically at himself and grins. God, that’d been good. Maybe , he thinks, maybe he could ask them for this?