Actions

Work Header

Worlds Crossover (Miraculous Ladybug x Steins;gate oneshot)

Summary:

They say that combining the ladybug and the black cat Miraculous will grant you a single wish that you desire, however, there is a price to pay. Ever since Mayuri Shiina's death which was caused by Akuji switching worlds and Okabe saving her, Okabe wasn't himself lately not until Akuji's alternate universe became a reality. Okabe was desperate to bring Mayuri back to life and would do anything to achieve that even if it was to hold one of his friends hostage. With him taking hold of certain miraculouses, the city was in chaos and it's up to the group to stop him and save Akuji to be able to turn everything back to the way it was.

Notes:

Hello! Please bear with me since this is mt first time publishing my story- welp-

This one-shot will contain lyrics from 'Ready as i'll ever be' as lines so most probably i'll go with the flow of how the song works or smth. i just wanted to write this for fun so expect things to not make sense lmao

The characters might act differently compared to the anime i dunno- welp i tried ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ← i don't know wut i'm saying-

Sorry for writing this piece of trash idea pls- :'D

Well that's all :'D enjoy???

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:

Crossing worlds filled my curiosity, can't you see?
If I can just get this guilt inside, be set free.

Akuji's POV
"OKABE HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!" I yelled as I felt the cold metal chains pulling my wrists. This wasn't supposed to happen, why did this have to happen?? The danger of two worlds emerging with each other, seeing the outcome right in front of my eyes. This was my fault wasn't it?? If I hadn't been so curious about attempting to change worlds, this wouldn't happen in the first place. Mayuri would still be alive until now. The effort of them saving me just turned out to be this chaos all along.

"Any moment now, Akuji." Okabe stated as he looked at me with his eyes filled with grief and despair, the eyes that clearly show how much trouble he had to go through just for this to happen.

"Believe me I know, I've sunk pretty low." He slowly walked towards me, lifting my chin up with a single finger as he stared his eyes into mine. He formed a little evil smirk right at me "but whatever i've done, you deserve-"

"OKABE SNAP OUT OF IT!" I yelled with an angered tone at him as I moved my head swiftly to the side, making him let go of my chin.

"QUIET!" He yelled back, forcefully grabbing my chin once again with his entire hand and tightening his grip on it. He pushed me to the side with force before rising up at his feet. I felt the side of my body collide with the hard, cemented floor.

Okabe then walked towards a huge window in front of him and took a look at his troops proceeding towards the city. He had no emotion shown in his face, he felt no pity for these innocent people, this innocent city.

"I'm the bad guy, that's fine. It's no fault of mine and some justice at last will be served." He said with a stern, emotionless voice.

"Okabe… please listen to me…"

I suddenly heard the door behind me suddenly open, revealing Moeka holding a pillow with two of her hands underneath it. On the pillow were 3 miraculous jewels that were neatly placed, the peacock, butterfly and the black cat. These jewels possess certain abilities once activated by the holder. The peacock miraculous gives the holder the ability to create a monstrous creature from a person's emotions by turning a feather into a beautiful amok and letting it possess the victim's object. The butterfly miraculous gives the ability to energize a simple butterfly into a black akuma which is sent to possess a person's object which once the holder was able to communicate with the individual and accepted the powers that will be given to them, the individual then will be able to transform into a super being or amplify their powers. Lastly, the black cat miraculous holds the ability of destruction making the holder able to destroy whatever they touch. Among the three jewels, the black cat possesses one of the most dangerous abilities once combined with the ladybug miraculous. The holder of these two dangerous miraculouses will achieve ultimate power and allow them to make a wish that can alter reality but there is a price to pay to attain this wish of yours. How do I know all this? Because I'm the one who created this alternate universe. Creating that invention of mine was a mistake.

My eyes widened with fear as I saw Okabe grab the three jewels and was about to wear them all at once.

"OKABE NO STOP!" I yelled, pleading as I tried going towards him but the metal chains that were attached to my wrists were holding me back. I cursed under my breath. I have to stop him, receiving this amount of power could make him lose his mind even more. With the miraculouses on the palm of his hand, he clenched them tightly and looked at me once again in the corner of his eye. He shows a wicked smirk towards me.

"Now it's time to step up or it's time to back down. And there's only one answer for me~"

He then wore the three miraculouses on him and suddenly flying creatures called kwamis came out of the jewels as they shook in fear of encountering their new holder. One that came out of the butterfly jewel suddenly spoke with a trembling voice.

"M-master this is dangerous-"

"Plagg, Nooroo, Duusu. Unify." Okabe abruptly interrupted with a stern tone in his voice, sounding so obvious that he didn't care what could happen to him at this point.

The jewels shined before a sudden flash of sparkling red light appeared right in front of my eyes as the kwamis entered inside them, making me look away for a moment. I quickly looked back when I heard a loud slam on the floor to see Okabe as a completely different person. He had a dark purple dress shirt that had a black butterfly-shaped lapel with its back forming a three peacock feather form reaching the floor looking like a long cape and black dress pants, black ears that stood up on the top of his head and a dark colored mask that was shaped like a cat with its sides pointing up. His right arm had an equal amount of medium-sized peacock feathers and a staff that was held on his left hand.

Okabe has completely lost his mind, he wasn't the mad scientist we all knew back then. He was desperate to find the ladybug miraculous just for him to be able to bring Mayuri back to life whatever the cost.

His grip on his staff tightened as he stood up, he glared at me with his shiny red-colored eyes. He started howling with laughter, a laughter that I never imagined to encounter from him all my life.

"And I'll stand up and fight 'cause I know that I'm right" Okabe said as he started summoning countless butterflies that were slowly turning into dark purple akumas that flew around the room.

"OKABE!" i yelled when i saw him suddenly kneeling to the ground and coughed out blood. He took an evil glance at me and clicked his tongue before wiping the blood out that was on the side of his mouth. His fists tightened and snarled under his breath.

"I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready… Ready as I'll ever be." He took a white feather out and turned it into a beautiful amok, placing it on the butterfly miraculous. The place was quickly filled with dark aura and magic. I took a peek at what was happening outside through the large window in front of the room and I couldn't help but feel tears roll down my cheeks.

'What have I done… Okabe, I'm sorry…'

Innocent people were starting to become akumatized victims, gathering that slowly became an army. The chaos that we were experiencing was getting worse than it already was. This was my fault, fuck my curious ass- WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

I wanted to give up right at this moment, there was no way to stop him at his point.

"Do you think it's already too late? What if there still was hope?" Moeka asked me in a whispering tone while still looking at Okabe. I looked at her and suddenly remembered something… the other miraculouses…

I looked at the window again and felt hope spark into my eyes.

'Kurisu, Faris, Daru, Luka, Suzuha… you're the only ones who will be able to stop this.'

I looked at Moeka for the last time and let out a sigh, smiling to myself.

"You trust them too huh Moeka?"

Fight till the end, whether we rise or we fall.
So we can end this tragedy once and for all.

3rd Person POV
As the city slowly filled with akumatized troops, the group had no other choice but to use the miraculouses they had with them which included the ladybug miraculous. Kurisu and Luka went on to find a place to keep the remaining miraculouses in a safe place, having these kinds of jewels out in the open wasn't a very tactical course of action. The only ones who possess these jewels were within the group and no one else outside of it. Kagari and Suzuha took in charge of the army they had for now.

Kagari, with her possessing the bunny miraculous at the moment, felt nervousness filling her entire body with countless thoughts swimming inside her mind. She never led an army before and wasn't the type to lead. Suzuha, who was currently possessing the dragon miraculous, noticed that the girl was slightly trembling. She slowly walked towards the nervous filled girl and spoke in an assuring tone.

"You should believe in yourself more, Kagari. I'm sure if your mother was still alive, she would believe in you too" Suzuha shows a smile towards her.

Kagari's face suddenly lightened up and her nervousness quickly faded away. When it comes to her mother, Mayuri, she would be strong for her no matter what.

With the amount of bravery and determination inside her, she grabbed her weapon and walked towards the army.

"Now it's time to rise up or it's time to stand down and the answer is easy to see." Kagari then drew her sword out and pointed the tip towards each and one of her comrades with a brave expression on her face.

"And I swear by the sword if you're in, get on board!" She turned her back against them and looked at her fellow army on the side of her eye, feeling her hair flowing with the cool wind.

"Are you ready?"

"I'm ready." Suzuha places her hand on Kagari's shoulder and shows a determined expression, smiling towards her.

"We're ready." Daru and Faris then stood beside Kagari, showing their brave faces.

"WE'RE READY!" Kagari's eyes widened when she heard their comrades shout with their weapons drawn out and raising them up. The grip on her sword tightens and she feels strong as ever. She wasn't going to chicken out now. She looked up at the sky and took a deep breath.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurisu and Luka eventually found a safe and secured place for the rest of the miraculouses and were sure that neither Okabe nor their enemies would be able to find it. Luka took the Ladybug miraculous for himself, since he knew it was the only power that could fix all of this damage done to the city because of its ability to purify anything that's corrupt or malignant and with it, they will be able to turn back everything the way it was before the chaos. Kurisu on the other hand had the fox miraculous which grants the power of illusion.

"Tikki, spots on." Luka voiced out, his current outfit suddenly began to change as he started transforming. He had a full on ladybug themed bodysuit and a red mask placed on his eyes that had several black spots as its design.

Luka then grabbed the katana that he wore on his back and gripped it tightly with his eyes shined with determination. He was determined to save both Akuji and Okabe from this tragedy. He knew they had to be strong to defeat this and achieve victory.

"Trixx, let's pounce." Kurisu voiced out as well and her clothes started turning into a full fox themed bodysuit with pointy fox ears on the top of her head and a coattail that looked like a fox's tail.

Kurisu felt determined to save her loved ones, however she felt a bit worried about this, not that she doesn't trust the others or the plan but her mind filled with doubts about it. She can't help it but feel a bit nervous.

"Are you quite sure we can do this?" She asked Luka with a slight nervous tone in her voice and looked at him with worried eyes.

Luka turned his head around to take a glance at Kurisu's figure and looked back at the katana he was holding on both the palms of his hands as he held it securely.

"Together we will guarantee." He answered as he stood up confidently and finally held the katana in his right hand, swinging it on the side and looked towards the outside.

Kurisu's worries suddenly disappeared as she saw how confident and strong Luka has become ever since. She finally had the motivation to feel the same.

"We'll save them, I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okabe finally arrives on top of a tall structure and settles down, looking at his army attacking the ones who are against them. As he stood there proudly, walking beside him was none other than akumatized Moeka. Akuji remained behind the two, completely tied up and nowhere to escape. It was nearly impossible for her to do so no matter how she tried. Okabe knew Akuji is the only one who could separate these worlds apart, the one who knew how to get all things back to normal.

"I'll make them hear me!" He yelled out before an evil laugh escaped from his tongue and showing a wicked smirk towards what he is currently witnessing around.

Now it's time to redeem or it's time to resolve.

As Kagari and the others were fighting the villains, she took a glance on both the enemy and her comrades. She felt a bit worried but still kept her confident composure.

"Prove they can trust me." She mumbled to herself.

And the outcome will hardly come free.

Both Kurisu and Luka jumped across the city and finally arrived at where the rest of the team were. They gently landed on the ground and swiftly defeated the enemies in front of them. The two smiled at each other with confident smiles on their faces as they properly stood up.

'I'll save my home and family.'

Each and one of them continued to battle their way to the main source of all of this, defeating every single obstacle that was on their way.

Now the line's in the sand,

They weren't giving up, they have to save them. It was their only choice.

and our moment's at hand.

Right in front of them was finally the main enemy, the main person they have to defeat to stop this once and for all… Okabe.

"And I'm ready." Kagari said as she looked at her comrades once more.

"I'm ready." Kurisu got herself ready for the final battle, feeling strong as ever.

Luka looked straight at Okabe and trapped Akuji behind him with eyes slightly filled with worry but took a deep breath and gathered his strength again.

"I'm ready."

This was the final battle, there's no going back now. This was it, it was their only choice to succeed. It was now or never. None of them had the idea of giving up at this point in their heads, they all wanted to achieve. No one knew how all of this would turn out in the end, they didn't know who would fall or succeed in this but they still remained strong till the end.

Okabe then finally took a few steps forward to have a clear view of his friends who were against him at this moment and showed an evil grin towards them, showing no mercy.

"Ready… as I'll... ever... be~!"

Notes:

Yep that's the end, not writing who wins or nah cuz its up to you to decide on that ;) or maybe i'm just lazy asf to actually think how this would end- welp- hfhdbsnss

Well thanks for reading this crap :')