11 Bookmarks

List of Bookmarks

  1. Tags
    Summary

    At that, Veronica laughs a little and steps into the room, the door closing quietly behind her. “You know the doctor told you to rest.”

    “I’ve been resting for two days.”

    Her eyes harden, the shift startling enough that Lance stiffens. “You almost died,” she sniffs and crosses her arms, “I would think two days of rest is a small price to pay for being alive.”

    “I haven’t been allowed out of this godforsaken room, Ronnie,” Lance snaps, “I haven’t been allowed to see Hunk, or Pidge, or—or anyone! You don’t—” he grits his teeth, willing the heat building behind his eyes to lessen “—I just…I want to see them and I can’t, because short of climbing out the window, I can’t get out of here.” He looses a breath, heart rattling in his chest, hands clammy where they’re gripping the sheets. God, why does he still feel like such a child?

    - After their hard battle in season 7, Lance just wants to spend time with his space family...unfortunately he's kind of stuck in his hospital bed, BUT with the help of Veronica...he might just get that second family reunion he so desperately wants.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,845
    Chapters:
    1/2
    Comments:
    9
    Kudos:
    67
    Bookmarks:
    11
    Hits:
    633
  2. 23 May 2022

    Public Bookmark

  3. 27 Apr 2022

    Public Bookmark

  4. 15 Jan 2022

    Public Bookmark

  5. 17 Sep 2021

    Public Bookmark

  6. 18 Aug 2021

    Public Bookmark

  7. 19 Jul 2021

    Public Bookmark

  8. 18 Jul 2021

    Public Bookmark

  9. 13 Jul 2021

    Public Bookmark

  10. 24 Jun 2021

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Tags:
  11. 24 Jun 2021

    Public Bookmark

  12. 11 Jun 2021

    Public Bookmark