Actions

Work Header

Submission In Need (SIN)

Summary:

Alpha with Alpha relationships aren't that heard of, but George and Dream make it work. Sharing their lined up ruts together for the first time proves to be just as exciting as they always joked it would be. especially with Dreams overbearing Alpha side and the need to be muzzled to keep George bite mark free.

Notes:

not beta read, just had this idea at work today and needed to write it :)

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:

Their relationship wasn’t exactly common, it was rare to see two alphas together. Dream had never been one to openly talk about his secondary gender, seeing it as an unnecessary fact to be completely honest. George had a feeling, but never actually asked. Their relationship had started long before they actually met in person, falling for eachother through late night calls an entire ocean apart. They’ve spent individual ruts together, but never had their days lined up so perfectly.
George had noticed it the second he came back in from the store, a bag of groceries for their dinner in hand as he stalled in the doorway swallowing hard at the dense air he was hit with. Gingerly, he shut the door behind himself and set the bag on the kitchen table, carefully eyeing the rooms he walked past until he found Dream sitting obliviously in his chair clicking away on his keyboard. Dream spun to face the boy the second he heard the floorboards creak beneath his feet, “George!” His voice was cheery as usual but his cheeks were flushed. George noted that the taller boy didn't know what was happening yet, wondering if it would be easier to tell him or just wait it out hoping that Dream was smart enough to connect the dots.

His thoughts were cut short by a heavily scented boy moving into his space and burying his nose in the crook of his neck, inhaling George's smell with a low hum. “Why are you all smelly or whatever? it's only monday.” the blond commented halfheartedly teasing the smaller alpha, giving a little laugh at George's scoff.
“Says the one making the entire flat reek of alpha.” Dream glanced at him and made a face, scrunching his brows together and pulling his lip up before jabbing a finger accusingly into George’s space, “that's you not me pretty boy,” he retorted before stepping back a little, giving them room to eye each other. The silence lasted a couple moments before the realization dawned on the pair. Dream broke into a fit of giggles before crowding back into George's space and peppering him with kisses and hugs, George was still kind of stuck in the idea of sharing their ruts together, the thought bringing heat south with excitement. The blond nipped playfully at the area where a pairing mark would sit then pushed his hips against the others, “mate with me,” he purred happily, gripping George's thinner waist and dragging him flush to his body. A smile broke onto his face and he shoved himself closer to the blond. “Anything for you, my alpha.” putting extra emphasis on the title, hooking his fingers into the belt loops of Dreams jeans and tugging, lazily fucking their hips together with a sly grin.

Dream nipped at George's neck one more time before grabbing him by the thighs and hoisting his legs around his waist, taking him back into the room then dropping the boy onto the bed. George watched in admiration as his lover made a show of stripping his shirt off and tossing it to the floor. Before Dream could get closer to the bed, George dropped to his knees at the taller man's feet, haistily undoing his pants and yanking them down. He glances up into burning green eyes one more time, holding the gaze as he mouths over the outline of Dreams' hardening cock in his underwear. “Alpha,” he purred against the bulge, knowing just how much he adored the title when he was all worked up like this. George lived for the reaction. Strong fingers knotting into his hair and a deep gravely groan rumbling through his chest, tugging the smaller boy's face harder against his crotch until all George could do was contently nuzzle against Dream’s now fully hard erection.
He could see it in his eyes, the way his blown out pupil had begun to take over the beautiful green that used to stare back at him, he could see how fast Dream was losing control and slipping hard and fast into his rut. The stench of possessiveness and arousal was drowning the room as George pulled the boxers off of him and finally took hold of what he wanted, giving a few hard strokes down the thick length before taking him into his mouth. The both moaned at the contact, Dream bucking his hips forwards with a stutter and tugging on Georges hair. He sucked hard and slow, just working over the tip and keeping a hard grip on the base of his cock, feeling the tiniest swell where his knot would sit.

Dream lasted longer than he had originally thought he would before fisting George's hair in both hands, shoving his head down roughly making George gag on the sudden intrusion into his throat. Screwing his eyes shut, the small alpha breathed deep through his nose and gripped the back of muscled thighs in encouragement. He probably didn't have to, knowing Dream was inching up on taking whatever he wanted, however he wanted to, but the brunet nodded the best he could against the hands in his hair. His mind began to feel hazy as Dream fucked harder into his mouth, the deep groans and curses matching his relentless pace. “Fuck, feels so good. Such a good boy making me feel so good” the man above him babbled on and George moaned deep in his throat, the vibrations making Dreams hips stutter before shoving him down hard. “Fuck, gonna fucking knot you, pup. Gonna fucking knot you and fill you up so good.”
When George opened his eyes he could see that Dream had his head tilted back, his own eyes probably shut hard in concentration. With one final tug, George was pulled down until his nose was pressed into regrowing hairs and a tense abdomen, gagging hard when the other knot swelled in his mouth. It wasn't something he had ever felt before, the way he could feel cum spurting down his throat as the heavy bulge of Dreams knot stretched against his lips. Tears slipped through his eyelashes when he choked again, reaching up and clawing at whitened knuckles until the grip on his hair was released and he could fall back.

“Holy sh-” his gasped words were cut off by his own cough as he forced air back into his lungs. When he finally relaxed his eyes focused in on the sight before him, Dreams hands were balled into fists near his throbbing cock but never touching, with each twitch of the length a little more cum dribbled out and onto the floor. George moaned unabashed and let his eyes roll back into his skull. “Jesus christ, Dream.” His voice was breathless as he got to his feet. Green eyes shooting open and drilling into George with a pleading look, his mouth hung open in a silent moan as he trembled on the spot. “George I-” he tried, clenching his fists harder for a moment and flinching when he relaxed him. “Need to finish, George, please.” he had gotten Dream to beg before, but never like this. The way the man pleaded almost had George falling lip again.

Nodding quickly, he stripped himself of his clothes and guided dream onto the bed and had him lay on his belly. Soothingly George stroked his back for a moment, peppering kisses against smooth skin, releasing a calming scent as well. He could feel himself beginning to slip as well, knowing he needed to get the rest of the prep done fast before all that was on his mind was filling Dreams ass up with his seed and telling him over and over how pretty he would look with a belly full of his pups. He choked back a groan at the thought. “Gonna get the muzzle.” he murmured more to himself than Dream, climbing off the bed and hurrying to the closet. When he made it back to the bed, custom leather muzzle in hand, he could see how the other was rocking his hips against the bed, fucking himself into the sheets with need as he curled his fists into the blankets he was lying on. George could only imagine the sticky mess beneath the writhing boy. He crawled up slow, dragging the cold leather up Dreams back then securing it around his head. George could hear the way the alpha gnawed at the bit in his mouth, but he obediently took it nonetheless. Petting his fingers through messy blond hair as a reward, George slicked his dick up with his free hand, slathering it in a thick coating of lube.

The pleasing contact against his length was his last straw. hanging his head low, the brunet succumbed to the fog filling his mind and pushed into Dreams hole in one fluid push, relishing in the yelp the other male let out as he grit against the muzzle. Part of George nagged at his mind to take the muzzle off, to let Dream devour him whole as George fucked into him. Part of George desired the animal the male became in his ruts, the instability that out weighed George's rut hazed mind tenfold. Instead he pushed a hand against the back of Dream's head and forced it down into the blankets as he fucked into him at a hard pace, Dream's low growls doing nothing but feeding into George's own alpha desires to control him and make him submit. His hips slapped against Dreams ass hard, the pace he kept up had them both moaning with heat building in their bellies. George curled his fingers into Dreams hair and shoved a little harder when he noticed the other begin to squirm and claw at the bed, grunting against the muzzle and pushing back against the brunets cock then fucking down onto the bed below him. “Good boy, such a good boy for me Dream,” the praise fell from his mouth instinctively even though he knew Dream wasn't listening. The other male far too lost to his rut to focus on anything else. “You'll be so beautiful with a belly full of my pups. So pretty and good for me.” With every word George said, he could feel the fire building inside of him, the desire to knot Dreams tight little hole starting to cloud his mind. His thoughts full of the need to force them to be joined until Dream was so full he’d have no choice but to bear Georged pups.

Dream began to whimper below him, his hands long since fallen limp beside his head. The small whines and pleading scent yanking George from his thoughts quicker than he had sunk into them. “Sweet boy, need to cum?” placing kisses up as high as he could reach onto Dreams upper back and neck, the brunet fucked into him harder, watching with admiration as Dream keened at the question and tensed up below him, hole clenching hard around Georges dick.
Just as he could feel his knot begin to snag against his rim, George pulled off with a tug at Dream's hair. The sudden lack of friction drew a cry from both of them. He climbed off of the blond quickly and helped him flip onto his back, slotting himself between thick thighs. The smaller alpha gripped the backs of the others knees and pushed them until they were spread up near his chest, giving George the height to rest his forehead against the Dreams. Brown eyes stared into deep green when George guided a trembling tan hand to curl around both their red, leaking cocks and stroke. Dream pumped them both diligently, panting into the space between them as his eyes fluttered back into his head. It didn't take long until they were both thrusting up into Dreams grip, their lengths dragging against each other with slick sounds and breath being ripped out of them every time their knots caught together.

Dream was edging on overstimulation by the time George came, still weakly dribbling cum down his hand with every thrust when the brunet groaned low and pushed his hips hard against Dreams own, forcing his way into Dreams tight grip as white streaked both of their stomachs. He gave a few more weak thrusts until letting go of his hold on the other males thigh and pulling his slick hand off of both of their lengths. With glossy eyes, George climbed off of the bed, ignoring Dreams grabbing hands with the promise of his quick return with a cloth to clean him up.
When George made it back, green eyes were back to their normal loving and warm state, both of their ruts temporarily sated.
As soon as George uncliped the muzzle and tossed it aside, Dream held one of George's hands up to his mouth, pressing kind kisses and whispering sweet words against the skin while George worked carefully to wipe them both clean. They were both sweaty, and the room definitely reeked of sex and rutting alphas with conflicting scents, but George curled into Dreams side the second he could. His breath finally falling even and his eyes lazily closed, he felt a small jerk of Dreams chest when the male huffed a small laugh. “You bottom next, horny bastard.” he smiled softly at the evident grin in the younger males quiet voice. “Only if you get me ice cream after.” "Heh, ice cream after a creampie."

Notes:

comments and kudos are always appreciated! sorry for any spelling errors and my inability to differentiate between past tense and present tense-

Twitter is @BowtieMelon

——
Thank you so much for 100 kudos???? That’s wild!!! Love you guys sm