Actions

Work Header

Aru Shah and Other Fandoms

Summary:

Ok so this is my first piece ever, like I have written stories in school and stuff but this is the first time I'm sorta kinda publishing it, I guess. Anyway, this is my version of how things would be if Aru Shah charaters, Percy Jackson characters, Heroes of Olympus characters and Miraculous Ladybug characters and some of my original characters were to meet. Don't worry, I'm not planning on breaking any ships (I could never do that ;) ). Also, this takes place AFTER the City of Gold and the Trials of Apollo have not occured in this 'universe', meaning that Jason is still alive. Finally, you should know that I am only 15 years old so if I make a mistake, forgive me and feel free to write a comment on it. That said, this is only a trial, meaning that if people actually like this chapter then I'll post more chapters, so please comment if you like it or not. I hope that didn't sound too rude. Anyway, this is the story...

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter Text

Percy's pov

7 children, Annabeth, me and the ashes of a monster. You're probably wondering what's going on. But, as always, I had one problem and that was: I have no idea what the heck is going on. Annabeth and I were on a trip to a park and BOOM there's a monster(I probably shouldn't be this surprised at this point though) AND there are a bunch of kids fighting it. Five girls, one guy and one of those snake monsters that Annabeth and I have encountered various times, but in this situation it looked like the snake guy was actually helping them, since they hadn't killed him yet or anything. Annabeth got her dagger ready.

“Woah there, do we really need to fight?” I asked

“They're children, Percy and by the looks of it, maybe even half-bloods. They can't fight that chimera all by themselves.” Annabeth replied

“Yeah but they look like they've got it under control. They probably also have a satyr guiding them. This is supposed to be our day, a day we get to be free, no fighting monster unless it's absolutely necessary. Underst-”

But, as always, Annabeth being Annabeth had already charged for the monster. It just looked, well, messed up, try to imagine a part lion, part horse, part elephant, hybrid with bird-like feathers and you've got what we were up against. Annabeth charged and managed to get a good gash near its stomach. I mean of course she did, being the daughter of the goddess of wisdom and warfare, she would never just 'wing it'. As the monster let out a loud screech, one of the five girls glared at Annabeth.

“This isn't your fight, take your friend and get out of here.”

She held a glowing mace and was a lot shorter than me, the mace had fire. I took out Riptide and tried to get a strike, but the chimera was thrashing too violently, making it hard to get a shot.

“Go back to where you came from. We can't risk you guys getting hurt just because you decided to be reckless. We've got this under control.” Another girl said

“Percy! Water.” Annabeth said, completely ignoring their comments

Right. There was a water fountain nearby, I summoned the water and conjured a huge water dome above the chimera. The girl with the mace looked at me with a bewildered expression, she had chestnut skin and jet black hair.

“How did you-“

“Light'em up, Shah!” the boy called to the girl with a lightning bolt

Lightning bolt girl approached him and by lightning bolt I'm not talking about Zeus' lightning bolt, no this one was way different. This lightning bolt had actual sparks flying off it, instead of just being a glowing cylinder. She touched the guy's swords with it. I was about to call out 'No wait, you'll get electrocuted!' but surprisingly he didn't, instead the swords were surrounded by tendrils of electricity.

The boy threw one of his swords at the monster, well now that I think about it they weren't exactly swords, no these were different they were hooked at the tips and the handles were also different. I'd heard Annabeth talking about these before, they were called…uhh…what was the word…ah yes scimitars. As soon as one of the scimitars touched the water, the chimera went still and dropped to the ground. The chimera, as usual, turned into ash and the snake boy morphed into a human.

“Well you're obviously not normal.” he said

“Not bad,” Annabeth said. “I liked the teamwork.”

I frowned and looked at the lightning bolt girl “Zeus?” I asked

“What?” she asked

”Well you're obviously half-bloods, so who's kid are you?”

Mace girl looked offended.

”What Percy means to say is,” Annabeth says. “You're demigods aren't you?”

”No, not really. We're… reincarnations. There's a difference.” A short girl said

She wore a flower patterned dress and a crown that looked like one those things princesses wear. She also had icy blue eyes.

“A pen? Did you really just fight with a pen? That's your weapon? Seriously?” Flower girl asked

“Nikki! A pen can do a lot of damage. Did you know that the ink of a pen consists of phenol, ethyl glycol or xylene? That's extremely toxic and if someone ingests a lot of the ink, they'll get ink poisoning and-”

“DIE?” Everyone asked, as if they did this all that time.

“Yes!” She spoke. She was dressed in all black and had yellow glasses.

“You! How did you do that thing with the water?” Mace girl stepped forward and asked me.

“I…uh ok so long story short, I'm the son of Poseidon and Annabeth, here, is the daughter of Athena.”

Scimitar guy and the girl with glasses were about to say something when two other people came, a girl and a boy, to be specific. The girl had dark brown eyes, long black hair which was tied back, she wore high-waisted ripped jeans and a navy blue shirt, along with sneakers, she also had glasses. The boy also had dark brown eyes and black hair(his hair wasn't long or tied back though), he wore shorts and a shirt with sneakers. They looked at everyone and took in the sight of the weapons which were still out, the girl's eyes lingered on Annabeth and me a lot longer than the others.

Finally she spoke up, “We leave you guys for like ten minutes and you've already outed yourselves.”

So these two know the other seven kids, maybe they were their satyrs, but that didn't make sense flower girl (I think her name was Nikki?) had said that they were reincarnations, I have no idea what those were, hopefully not more monsters.

“Are you their satyrs?” Annabeth asked

“Satyrs? What no, we're-” The boy was cut off by the girl

She whispered something in his ears, and they seemed to have their own conversation. I caught the words New York, camp, Greek, Riordan, Roshani, but those didn't really help with understanding what they could be talking about. Then, mace girl cleared her throat and the two seemed to notice that they weren't alone.

“Hold up, you said you were the son of Poseidon and the daughter of Athena? Like in the Greek god of seas and the Greek goddess of wisdom and warfare? They're real?” Scimitar guy asked

“That's awesome! So Loki and Thor are real! Do they look like they do in the movies?” Lightning girl exclaimed

“Aru, that's Norse mythology not Greek.” Scimitar replied

“How do you know, you're not Greek or Norse!” She shot back

“Pardon them, we thought that only Hindu gods were, well, real.” Mace girl said

“Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Norse, and now there's Hindu?!?” I exclaimed, mostly to Annabeth, but I'm pretty sure everyone heard it.

“Let's start over, I'm Prince Rudra of Naga-Loka.” Snake boy said

“You can call him Rudy.” Scimitar guy stated

“But 'Prince Rudra' sounds way cooler.” Rudy complained

“It doesn't matter, you're Rudy, and that's final. I'm Aiden”

“I'm Aru.” Lightning girl said

“I'm Yamini, but you can call me Mini.” The girl with yellow glasses said

“Hold the phone, how do we know we can trust you?” Mace girl asked

“I agree, how can we trust you?” Flower girl and her look-alike said

“We just helped you fight that chimera.” Annabeth said

“But anyone would have done that, if you hadn't fought it you would've been seriously injured or could've even died!”

“It's a yali, not whatever you said.” Aiden spoke up

“A what?” I asked

“A yali, a hybrid of different animals.” he clarified

“That's the definition of a chimera!” I said

“We should get out of here before more monsters come, let's go to Camp.” Annabeth said

“Camp? Like a summer camp?” Aru asked

Annabeth and I exchanged looks.

“It's not a normal summer camp. Anyway, let's go in Percy's car, it's not safe out here.” Annabeth said

“Again how do we know we can trust you? We-” Mace girl started to say

“We can trust them.” the girl with glasses said

Everyone turned and looked at her, I had totally forgotten about her and the other boy.

“How do you know?” Mace girl asked

“I'll tell you later, but right now, we really need to get out of here, like Annabeth said.” She replied

“Fine, we'll go to this 'camp'. But last time I checked, we shouldn't get into strangers' cars.” Mace girl said

“Okay, we won't go in his car, camp's not far from here anyway, it's in Long Island.” Annabeth said, clearly irritated 

“Isn't your uncle's firm near Long Island, Bee?” Aiden asked

Mace girl(or 'Bee') nodded

“Do you guys have a method of transportation?” I asked

They all turned and looked at the girl with glasses.

“Um…okay. I-” She started before she was interrupted by the boy next to her

“No, you are not going to do that, it drains too much of your energy.” He said

“But-”

“No” He said again

“Fine, sorry guys I can't do anything.” She said

“That's alright, we have our own transportation.” Mini said

“TO THE VIMANA!” Aru said(well rather, yelled) overly dramatically

Annabeth and I looked at eachother, feeling very confused.

“A what?”

Chapter 2

Summary:

In which the readers(aka you) learn a bit more about these two new characters. Also, note that I have changed a bit of the original story, so instead of one week it is now one month(you'll know what I'm talking about once you read the chapter) Anyway on to Chapter 2...

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Previously on Aru Shah and Other Fandoms,

“TO THE VIMANA!” Aru said(well rather, yelled) overly dramatically

Annabeth and I looked at eachother, feeling very confused.

“A what?”

Third-person pov

“You never mentioned this would involve flying?!?” Percy screamed

As the vimana soared through the stormy skies, he held onto the roof handle tightly, so tightly that his knuckles were white. Brynne smirked.

“Oh please, you're like 20 years old and you're scared of flying?” she said, very amused

“I'm not 20, I'm 18 and how old are you? Are you even allowed to be driving this thing?” Percy countered

“I'm 15.” Brynne replied

“I'm afraid of flying, it's just…Zeus has a bit of a grudge against the son of his brother in his 'territory'.” Percy said

“Ah yes, that's the weather guy right?” Aru asked

Everyone looked at her, clearly shocked.

“What? I watched Disney's Hercules.” Aru said

“Well at least that explains why the weather changed so suddenly.” Aiden said

“How much longer till we get there? It is extremely dangerous to be flying during these weather conditions. What if we were to be struck by lightning, we could get severe brain damage or even potentially die.” Mini said

“We're almost there, I'm flying this thing as fast as I can.” Brynne said

You could say what you wanted about thunderstorms, but Aru had always liked them and found them to be peaceful. She didn't need to worry about getting hurt like Mini or about some god trying to kill her like Percy. She was completely at ease being squished between Aiden and Annabeth. She didn't care about sitting next to a stranger, if Shreeya and Vedant said they could trust them then Aru was completely fine with it. It was mostly quiet throughout the vimana, probably because Rudy, Aiden, Nikita and Sheela were taking a nap. And Shreeya and Vedant were in the back whispering to each other about, who knows what.

Aru gazed out the vimana dreamily, thinking about everything that had happened after she woke up at the Sleeper's lair. She had met Kara, and as they were talking Shreeya and Vedant had just appeared out of thin air. They had helped Aru and Kara escape the Sleeper's lair, throughout the quest to prove Aru's innocence to the gods and they had helped them during the war in Lanka. They were quite a pair, Shreeya had magical powers, which was why everyone had looked at her when they needed transportation, but if she used her powers too much she would usually faint due to the lack of energy. And Vedant, well, he had a magical sword and was always warning Shreeya not to use her powers. 

They were always there when there was a problem, to help, of course, like when the Sleeper had paid everyone a surprise visit at Aru's fifteenth birthday party. Speaking of the party, Aru wasn't sure how to feel after everything that had occurred during the party, Kara was with the Sleeper, Kara and the Sleeper had taken their weapons and the astra and Aru and the other Potatoes only had about a month to stop them from finding the nectar of immortality. 

It was a good thing Shreeya was able to revive their weapons after what Kara and the Sleeper had done to them. Aru had never been more grateful for her magic. Aru wasn't sure how she would have defeated that yali without Varja and she was sure Brynne and Mini were feeling the same way. Aru wasn't sure what her and Aiden were (like were they friends, best friends or boyfriend/girlfriend), they still hadn't talked about the kiss. Aru's thoughts were interrupted when Brynne announced they were arriving at Long Island.

As Percy was giving directions to Brynne, Aru noticed Aiden had woken up and was currently adjusting something on Shadowfax, the twins were also just waking up and Shreeya and Vedant were off in their own whispering world. Aru decided to mess around with the still asleep Rudy, since there seemed to be nothing better to do. 

“Psst! Rudy, wake up.” Aru whispered “Rudy! We're here!” She said a little louder “RUDY! WAKE UP!” She screamed in his ear.

He shot up, a slightly panicked expression on his face.

“I-uh-what happened?” He asked, clearly confused

“We're here” Percy said as Brynne landed the vimana

“So this is your camp? There doesn't seem to be many campers around here.” Aru said as she looked around where they had landed, a grassy area near the woods

“This isn't our camp, that's further into the woods.” Annabeth told her

“Oh, so what now?” Aru asked

“Now we walk.” Annabeth replied

After a while of walking, there was this smell in the air, one which Aru could not figure out what it was. She was about to comment on that when Brynne beat her to it.

“Does anyone else smell that?” Brynne asked

“Yeah, but what is it?” Aru asked

“Yep, it smells like-” Shreeya started

“Strawberries” Vedant finished

“Great, that means we've almost reached the camp.” Shreeya exclaimed, as soon as she did everyone turned to look at her and she seemed to realize what she had said, since she gasped and her hands shot up to cover up her mouth, even though it was a bit too late.

“How do you know that?” Annabeth asked, looking at her suspiciously 

“I-uh… um lucky guess?” she replied, though it sounded more like a question

“That was no lucky guess, and now that I think about it, neither Percy nor I said our names since you and your friend arrived. So how did you know our names? Who are you?” Annabeth asked, as she reached for her dagger

“Look… I get that you have a lot of questions, but trust me we” Shreeya said pointing between her and Vedant “are not the bad guys, we are on your side.” she sighed “How about this, I will explain everything when we reach the camp.”

“Ok, but you are going to explain right after we reach camp, sound good?”

She nodded and everyone started walking once again, this time though they were not as loud as before as they were all wondering how Shreeya had known where the camp was. As they approached the camp, Aru noticed a huge sign which said ‘WELCOME TO CAMP-HALFBLOOD’

“Doesn't that gigantic sign attract a lot of unwanted attention?” Aiden asked as he took pictures of the entryway of the camp using Shadowfax

“The Mist protects the sign and the camp, itself, from mortal eyes.” Percy answered

“The what?” Aiden asked

“It's basically an invisible force field which hides magic from mortal eyes.” Annabeth clarified ''You won't be able to see it in the pictures you've taken.” she said as she looked over his shoulder to see what was in the pictures, she saw the sign was indeed in the photo. ''How-”

“Oh uh this is not a regular camera, it's magical.” Aiden stated

“Interesting…” Annabeth replied

“Oh come on you've literally got a magical laptop and been through many other things, and you're fascinated by a magical camera?” Percy asked

‘We definitely something like this’ Aru told her sisters through their Pandava mind link

‘Yep, think of all the times we've had to fight monsters in front of random people’ Brynne replied

‘Those poor people could have died’ Mini added

“You guys might want to get down.” Percy said

“Why?” Aru asked

“It looks like some kind of fire-bird is flying straight towards us and it looks kinda… mad?” Percy questioned

Notes:

Hey again, so how's this chapter? Also, I wanted to say thank you for liking the first chapter, I was suprised, that's not even close to how I was feeling, so thank you. Please comment on what you liked(or didn't) from this chapter. Also, know that the next two chapters won't be centered on the characters from any fandoms, I have dedicated them to the original characters. Don't worry the rest of the characters are coming soon and I hope that you like the way I will introduce them. Anyway, I gotta go, and work on the next couple of chapters. Bye!~

Chapter 3

Summary:

In this chapter, you will learn a bit(ok, more like a lot) more about the new characters, meaning these original characters and there is a new original character introduced, he/she won't be seen much so don't get too attached. Anyway, on to the third chapter....

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Previously on Aru Shah and Other Fandoms,

“TO THE VIMANA!” Aru said(well rather, yelled) overly dramatically

Annabeth and I looked at eachother, feeling very confused.

“A what?”

Third-person pov

“You never mentioned this would involve flying?!?” Percy screamed

As the vimana soared through the stormy skies, he held onto the roof handle tightly, so tightly that his knuckles were white. Brynne smirked.

“Oh please, you're like 20 years old and you're scared of flying?” she said, very amused

“I'm not 20, I'm 18 and how old are you? Are you even allowed to be driving this thing?” Percy countered

“I'm 15.” Brynne replied

“I'm afraid of flying, it's just…Zeus has a bit of a grudge against the son of his brother in his 'territory'.” Percy said

“Ah yes, that's the weather guy right?” Aru asked

Everyone looked at her, clearly shocked.

“What? I watched Disney's Hercules.” Aru said

“Well at least that explains why the weather changed so suddenly.” Aiden said

“How much longer till we get there? It is extremely dangerous to be flying during these weather conditions. What if we were to be struck by lightning, we could get severe brain damage or even potentially die.” Mini said

“We're almost there, I'm flying this thing as fast as I can.” Brynne said

You could say what you wanted about thunderstorms, but Aru had always liked them and found them to be peaceful. She didn't need to worry about getting hurt like Mini or about some god trying to kill her like Percy. She was completely at ease being squished between Aiden and Annabeth. She didn't care about sitting next to a stranger, if Shreeya and Vedant said they could trust them then Aru was completely fine with it. It was mostly quiet throughout the vimana, probably because Rudy, Aiden, Nikita and Sheela were taking a nap. And Shreeya and Vedant were in the back whispering to each other about, who knows what.

Aru gazed out the vimana dreamily, thinking about everything that had happened after she woke up at the Sleeper's lair. She had met Kara, and as they were talking Shreeya and Vedant had just appeared out of thin air. They had helped Aru and Kara escape the Sleeper's lair, throughout the quest to prove Aru's innocence to the gods and they had helped them during the war in Lanka. They were quite a pair, Shreeya had magical powers, which was why everyone had looked at her when they needed transportation, but if she used her powers too much she would usually faint due to the lack of energy. And Vedant, well, he had a magical sword and was always warning Shreeya not to use her powers. 

They were always there when there was a problem, to help, of course, like when the Sleeper had paid everyone a surprise visit at Aru's fifteenth birthday party. Speaking of the party, Aru wasn't sure how to feel after everything that had occurred during the party, Kara was with the Sleeper, Kara and the Sleeper had taken their weapons and the astra and Aru and the other Potatoes only had about a month to stop them from finding the nectar of immortality. 

It was a good thing Shreeya was able to revive their weapons after what Kara and the Sleeper had done to them. Aru had never been more grateful for her magic. Aru wasn't sure how she would have defeated that yali without Varja and she was sure Brynne and Mini were feeling the same way. Aru wasn't sure what her and Aiden were (like were they friends, best friends or boyfriend/girlfriend), they still hadn't talked about the kiss. Aru's thoughts were interrupted when Brynne announced they were arriving at Long Island.

As Percy was giving directions to Brynne, Aru noticed Aiden had woken up and was currently adjusting something on Shadowfax, the twins were also just waking up and Shreeya and Vedant were off in their own whispering world. Aru decided to mess around with the still asleep Rudy, since there seemed to be nothing better to do. 

“Psst! Rudy, wake up.” Aru whispered “Rudy! We're here!” She said a little louder “RUDY! WAKE UP!” She screamed in his ear.

He shot up, a slightly panicked expression on his face.

“I-uh-what happened?” He asked, clearly confused

“We're here” Percy said as Brynne landed the vimana

“So this is your camp? There doesn't seem to be many campers around here.” Aru said as she looked around where they had landed, a grassy area near the woods

“This isn't our camp, that's further into the woods.” Annabeth told her

“Oh, so what now?” Aru asked

“Now we walk.” Annabeth replied

After a while of walking, there was this smell in the air, one which Aru could not figure out what it was. She was about to comment on that when Brynne beat her to it.

“Does anyone else smell that?” Brynne asked

“Yeah, but what is it?” Aru asked

“Yep, it smells like-” Shreeya started

“Strawberries” Vedant finished

“Great, that means we've almost reached the camp.” Shreeya exclaimed, as soon as she did everyone turned to look at her and she seemed to realize what she had said, since she gasped and her hands shot up to cover up her mouth, even though it was a bit too late.

“How do you know that?” Annabeth asked, looking at her suspiciously 

“I-uh… um lucky guess?” she replied, though it sounded more like a question

“That was no lucky guess, and now that I think about it, neither Percy nor I said our names since you and your friend arrived. So how did you know our names? Who are you?” Annabeth asked, as she reached for her dagger

“Look… I get that you have a lot of questions, but trust me we” Shreeya said pointing between her and Vedant “are not the bad guys, we are on your side.” she sighed “How about this, I will explain everything when we reach the camp.”

“Ok, but you are going to explain right after we reach camp, sound good?”

She nodded and everyone started walking once again, this time though they were not as loud as before as they were all wondering how Shreeya had known where the camp was. As they approached the camp, Aru noticed a huge sign which said ‘WELCOME TO CAMP-HALFBLOOD’

“Doesn't that gigantic sign attract a lot of unwanted attention?” Aiden asked as he took pictures of the entryway of the camp using Shadowfax

“The Mist protects the sign and the camp, itself, from mortal eyes.” Percy answered

“The what?” Aiden asked

“It's basically an invisible force field which hides magic from mortal eyes.” Annabeth clarified ''You won't be able to see it in the pictures you've taken.” she said as she looked over his shoulder to see what was in the pictures, she saw the sign was indeed in the photo. ''How-”

“Oh uh this is not a regular camera, it's magical.” Aiden stated

“Interesting…” Annabeth replied

“Oh come on you've literally got a magical laptop and been through many other things, and you're fascinated by a magical camera?” Percy asked

‘We definitely something like this’ Aru told her sisters through their Pandava mind link

‘Yep, think of all the times we've had to fight monsters in front of random people’ Brynne replied

‘Those poor people could have died’ Mini added

“You guys might want to get down.” Percy said

“Why?” Aru asked

“It looks like some kind of fire-bird is flying straight towards us and it looks kinda… mad?” Percy questioned

Notes:

And that was the third chapter. I'm so sorry for posting this chapter a bit late, my summer break just started and I really needed the break so I took a little hiatus from writing. The next chapter is a bit smaller than this one, but is pretty important. I hoped you liked this chapter, as always feel free to comment on what you liked or didn't. I have the next few chapters planned out but haven't written them yet. The others are coming in the next chapters, so be on the look out for that. Anyway, I've gotta go. Thank you and.... Bye!~

Chapter 4

Summary:

In this chapter, you will learn more about Vedant, this chapter is kinda short, so uh sorry about that. Also, I totally forgot to mention this last time but I added the end of the last chapter at the beginning of each chapter(besides the first chapter, for obvious reasons), I just thought it would be nice, I usually forget what happens in the end of the last chapter(because I just read too much). This also kinda makes it like a TV show, and everything I'm writing is literally just me imagining this happening and then putting it in words, so let me know in the comments if you like it or not. Anyway, I'll stop wasting your time now, on to the fourth chapter...

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Previously on Aru Shah and Other Fandoms,

“Really? Yes, please, I've always wanted to learn how to sword fight.” I said, feeling very excited. I turned to Vedant and said “Come and get me when they come, okay?”

He looked like he wanted to say something but said “Yeah, I'll come and get you.

With that I walked with Agni to the arena, for my first ever lesson in sword fighting.

Vedant's pov

I watched as Shreeya walked away with Agni to the arena, she was laughing at something he had said, and she really did look adorable when she was happy, like Agni had said before. Shreeya and I have known each other for a really long time, our parents worked together so we would always hang out and stuff like that. I don't know exactly when I started to get feelings for her but those feelings only seem to grow every time I'm with her, it doesn't matter what we're doing, with her everything is fun.

I had begun to think she felt the same way, but ever since she had come back from India last summer, she seemed a lot more distant, like when I was near her she would get tense and the thought of her liking me the same way went down the drain. And then we ended up in the Sleeper's lair. I knew Shreeya was ecstatic, of course she was, anyone would be excited if they met one of their favorite characters.

We had just started to get back into the groove of how things were before we came to New York, but of course there's a new problem here. Ugh, I wish I could just go back in time, and figure out what I did to make her feel uncomfortable around me, cause it has to be something I did, right? Yeah, I probably just said something without thinking and she thought that it was super weird. I sighed and went over to Aiden, because he seemed lonely, definitely not because he was near the arena so I could keep an eye on that Agni.

“Hey” I said

He looked up from Shadowfax, kinda startled, but calmed down once he saw it was just me, “Hi, so…”

If he was talking to me I wasn't listening, I was too busy watching Shreeya sword fight with Agni. ‘That should be me teaching her, I literally have a magical sword and I'm her best friend not him. So why is she with him and not me?’ I thought, feeling seriously jealous. My thoughts were interrupted by Aiden snapping his fingers in front of my face.

“Sorry, what were you saying?” I asked, not bothering to take my eyes off of Shreeya and Agni as I spoke.

Aiden turned to see where I was looking, and raised an eyebrow, “Who's he?” He asked, facing me once again.

“He's a camper, his name is Agni and he's a son of Hephaestus.” I respond, finally taking my eyes off of them.

“Then how does Shreeya know him?”

“She was just minding her own business, when he came and introduced himself and now they're best friends.” I said, bitterly

“Sounds to me like someone's jealous.” He said, teasingly 

“I… I don't know what you're talking about.”

“Oh please, I'm not blind, I've seen how you look at her and watch out for her. It's so obvious that you like her.”

“It doesn't matter if I like, she needs to like me back the same way for there to be a romantic relationship between us, and she obviously doesn't like me in that sense.” I said, not wanting to discuss the topic anymore.

He seemed to understand and continued to do whatever he was doing before I had come over. I looked back at Shreeya, she was laughing and then Agni winked at her again, causing her to blush and me to clench my fists. This guy was seriously getting on my nerves. Then, he just left her all alone in the arena and went somewhere, after a few minutes he came back with a blood red rose in his hand. ‘What is he going to do with that?’ I wondered.

He went up to Shreeya and held the rose in between them. I was too far to hear what they were saying to each other but Shreeya looked really surprised and said something that made Agni look kinda heartbroken, he eventually said something that made her blush again. Then, she nodded her head and I could feel my heart breaking as she took the rose, I had completely lost my chance with her.

And that's when I noticed a few kids wearing purple shirts entering the camp, ‘They must be from Camp Jupiter’ I thought. ‘What had Shreeya said? Oh yeah, I needed to go and get her.’ To be clear, I was only doing this because she had told me to do it, definitely not because I was feeling jealous, oh who am I kidding, of course it's because of that.

“Those are the kids from Camp Jupiter.” I said to Aiden, he looked up from Shadowfax.

“How do you know?”

“I just do, okay.” I snapped, he seemed surprised and so was I. It wasn't his fault for being curious, I sighed. “Sorry, I swear, Shreeya and I will explain everything once we get everyone in one place. You go get the other Potatoes and I'll get Shreeya.”

He nodded and went to find the rest of the Potatoes, while I went over to Shreeya and Agni. It looked like they were taking a break.

“Shreeya, they're here.” I said

“Oh, already? Agni was just going to teach me a bit of archery.”

“It's okay, you go do what it is that you need to do. I can teach you archery some other time.” Agni said

“We really need to go, they're all probably waiting for us.” I said impatiently. 

“Ok ok, well, I guess I'll see around Agni. Bye.” She picked up the rose and walked with me.

“So what's up with the rose?“ I asked

“Oh it's just something Agni gave me.“

I couldn't help it, I rolled my eyes when she mentioned Agni, “Of course he did.“ I said, annoyed

After that we walked in silence until she mumbled,  ''Do you have a problem with Agni?”

My eyes widened. ''What? No, why would you think I have a problem with him?” I said looking down.

“Because you barely acknowledged him when we were with him, in fact I think you didn't even talk to him.” She said, twirling the rose between two fingers.

“I…I d-”

“Ow” She yelped, I looked up to see she had pricked her finger on one of the thorns of the rose and now it was bleeding. I stopped walking and grabbed her hand.

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah, yeah I'm ok. I can fix it anyway.” She touched the area where it was bleeding and the blood disappeared.

“How many more times do I need to tell you to not use your powers unless it is absolutely necessary?” I asked, annoyed.

“And how many more times do I need to tell you to not treat me like I'm a child? I can take care of myself and I'm pretty sure I know my limit.” She shot right back

“I'm not treating you like you're a child, but you can be more reckless than one sometimes. Don't you remember how long you were unconscious after you had revived those celestial weapons? Or how about the time when you transported us from the Sleeper's lair to the museum?” I said, my voice raising as I went on.

“Well, I'm sorry for trying to help. And if you think there had been a better way to handle that situation then why didn't you say anything at the time?” I'm pretty sure people were starting to look at us, but I couldn't care less.

“If I had, do you think you would've listened or even cared?” I regretted what I had said the second it left my mouth.

Shreeya looked so hurt, “Well if you think I don't care about what you say, then you really don't know me. And you can't call yourself my best friend, or even my friend for that matter, if you don't know me.” With that, she turned and stormed towards the North Woods.

“Hey! Where do you think you're going? We need to explain everything. Shreeya?” I called after her but she had already entered the North Woods. Of course I went in after her, I seriously needed to apologize.

I found her on a log near the Zephyros' Creek, curled up, with her head between her knees. I could tell she was crying, I felt so bad seeing her like this, ugh why had I said that? I went closer to her and sat down next to her.

“Go away.” She said, but it was muffled as her head was on her knees.

“Look, Shreeya, I-” I was interrupted by a girl.

“LOOK OUT!” I turned, just in time to see a red yo-yo with black polka dots slam on to my forehead. It had slammed onto my forehead so hard that I staggered backwards. 

The last thing I remember is seeing a girl and a boy. The girl looked like she had been stung by a radioactive ladybug and the boy, well, he was dressed up as a black cat.

“Oh my god! You're… you're-” Shreeya started.

Then I passed out.

Notes:

And that was the fourth chapter. Did you like it? I know it was a bit short so if you like I could post the next chapter a bit earlier(let me know in the comments). The next chapter is really long, it was soooo hard to write, not because I didn't want to write it but because I was writing it for so long, it literally took me like a week to write it. Oh, before I forget, I can't decide if I should write the tale of the Ramayan, I've already decided to write the tale of the Mahabharat, so could you guys please help me out. I don't have a problem with writing it, but it won't really effect this story much, it would basically just be extra info, but I really like both stories so yeah. Yes, I do know both tales, my parents were watching it during the lockdown last year and I was really inerested in it, and yes I can understand Hindi. If anyone wants to know more about me(though I don't know why you would, I'm pretty boring) ask away in the comments. Anyway, I've gotta go. Thank you and.... Bye!~

Chapter 5

Summary:

In this chapter you will get introduced to the heroes of Paris, Ladybug and Cat Noir. Let me know the answer to the question I asked last time in the comments, please. If you don't then I'll have to make the decision myself, and trust me I am very indecisive so uh yeah. Anyway, onto the chapter....

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Previously on Aru Shah and Other Fandoms, 

The last thing I remember is seeing a girl and a boy. The girl looked like she had been stung by a radioactive ladybug and the boy, well, he was dressed up as a black cat.

“Oh my god! You're… you're-” Shreeya started.

Then I passed out.

Marinette's pov

“-Ladybug and Cat Noir!” the girl exclaimed “Vedant!” she said, as she knelt down next to her friend(?) and put his head on her lap.

She was wearing high-waisted ripped jeans, a navy blue shirt and sneakers. Her hair was tied back, with a few loose strands, framing her face. Her eyes were puffy and red behind her glasses and her cheeks had tear stains. It was obvious she had been crying, though I have no idea why.

I hoped it wasn't because my yo-yo had hit her friend(?) and he had passed out. No, it couldn't possibly be because of that, since she had been crying before Cat Noir and I had got here. Ugh, this mission was already turning out to be a failure. We've just gotten here and something bad has already happened. 

I glanced at Cat Noir, ''What should we do?” he whispered

“We can't just leave them here. We're literally the reason that guy is unconscious.” I whispered to him, pointing at said boy. I walked over to the girl and got down so we would be eye to eye. “Look, I didn't mean for anything like this to happen. If you'd like, we can try to help you heal him.” I said.

“Oh, I can heal him.” She said as she wiped her tears.

“And how do you plan on doing that?” I asked quizzically

Instead of responding, she touched where he had gotten hurt and closed her eyes. I looked over at Cat Noir but he just shrugged. When I looked back at the unconscious boy I noticed the swelling had disappeared, and he was starting to gain consciousness again. The girl put his head back on the ground and stood up but she looked a lot more tired and drained.

The surprise was probably very clear on our faces since she said, “Oh uh, I have magical powers, I'll explain later. Anyway, what are you guys doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Paris? Fighting akumas and Hawkmoth or Shadowmoth?”

“Well… Shadowmoth has made a really powerful villain, the akuma is revealing everyone's deepest fears and the amok is making the fear come true and apparently there are people in Paris who fear a ton of monsters from Greek myths. I'm pretty sure I saw a Minotaur, Medusa, Cyclops, Furies and a whole bunch which I don't know the names of.” Cat Noir said.

“And we can't possibly defeat the akuma, amok and all those monsters by ourselves, so our kwamis sa-” I was interrupted by a certain kitty.

“Kwamis are the things th-”

“I know what kwamis are, please continue the story.” the girl said, impatiently

“Ok so, our kwamis told us that if we come here we would get help for the monster problem at least. And that's why we're here.” I finished

“More monsters?” a new voice said.

I turned to see that the unconscious boy had finally gained full consciousness and was standing a few feet behind the girl. He was decently handsome, not as handsome as Adrien(I don't think anyone could be as handsome as Adrien… maybe Cat- no Marinette don't think like that), but still handsome. He was wearing shorts and a sleeveless shirt, along with sneakers. The girl ran to him and threw her arms around him. He looked surprised at first but hugged her back, holding her as if she was the most important thing in the world, for him at least.

“I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. Please forgive me for running off like that.” She said as she sobbed into his shoulder.

“I'm the one who should be saying sorry. I should've never said that. You should be the one to forgive me.” He replied

“But what you said was the truth, I do use my powers without thinking sometimes an-”

“And you do it to help others, there's nothing wrong with doing that.”

“Bu-”

Before she could continue, I cleared my throat and the two of them separated. They both had matching blushes on their faces. We were all just looking at each other, it was really awkward. Then the guy cleared his throat.

“So, uh, what's this about more monsters?” He asked

“I'll explain in just a sec.” the girl told him and turned to Cat Noir and I. “Aren't you guys worried about the citizens of Paris? Like, are they safe from the akuma, the amok and all those monsters?”

“We've already taken care of that, we rounded up all the citizens and asked Wayzz, another kwami, to use his power to make a giant force field around them. And the other superheroes are providing them with essentials, such as food.” Cat Noir responded

She nodded, “Well at least that's some good news. Moving on, we know just the people who can help you defeat the monsters, but you need to do exactly as we say. Got it?”

“Woah, woah, woah, hold on. How do we know we can trust you?” I asked

She muttered something under her breath before sighing and saying, “Because if I wanted to betray you I would've already done it, don't you think? I mean, I've got magical powers, I could've done anything I wanted.”

“You make a fair point. Fine, we'll do whatever you want.” I said

“Great, you need to reveal your identities to each other before anything else happens.” She said this super casually. Does she even have any idea of what she had just said?

“What?!?” Cat Noir and I both shrieked 

“We can't reveal our identities.”

“We aren't allowed to reveal our identities to each other.”

Cat Noir and I said simultaneously.

‘No no no, the last time Cat Noir found out my identity he was akumatized into Cat Blanc.’ I thought

“The only way we are going to introduce you to those people is if you reveal your identities. Besides, Vedant and I already know who both of you are.” the girl said, and I was even more surprised how the hell could these two people who neither I nor Cat Noir have ever met know both of our identities, she had to be bluffing, right? Yeah she was probably bluffing.

“You don't know who we are, we've never even met you. You're just bluffing.” I said, voicing my thoughts and Cat Noir nodded his head in agreement.

“You're right, I have never met either of you, but I know exactly who you are.” She said this with so much confidence that I almost believed her.

“Oh yeah, then prove it. Without obviously saying our names.” Cat Noir said

She just smiled smugly and said, “Ok.” She then pointed at me and said, “You're always late, have a ton of friends, are class rep, and have gotten threatened by that” her face morphed into one of resentment and disgust before she continued, “liar. And you” she pointed at Cat Noir, her face back to normal “were really lonely before you became Cat Noir, have a harsh father, and are famous, without the mask. Do I need to go on?”

I started to panic. ‘How could someone I have never met before know so much about me?’ I wondered. I turned to look at Cat Noir, from the panicked look on his face, I knew that whatever she had said about him was true. 

‘So he is famous without the mask? How many teenage boys who have blond hair and green eyes are famous in Paris?’ Part of me wondered

‘No no no, Marinette, you are not supposed to know who Cat Noir is.’ The other part responded, this voice sounded almost like Tikki.

‘But I'm the Guardian now, shouldn't I know who Cat Noir is? Master Fu knew who was behind the mask.’

‘Yes but Master Fu wasn't Cat Noir's partner. Besides, don't you remember what happened last time? Aren't you afraid of that happening again?’

“How do you know these things?” I asked the girl

“I-” Before she could continue, I interrupted her.

“You know what, it doesn't even matter. We are not going to reveal our identities, not until Shadowmoth is defeated at least.”

She sighed, ''Look I know what you're afraid of but you don't need to worry about it.”

She knew?

“How do you know that?”

“I can't tell you that here, I'll need to talk to you alone.”

“No, tell her what you want here.” Cat Noir said.

She shrugged and looked at me, the decision was all mine. If she did say it here, in front of everyone then my identity could be in danger.

“I'll come with you, but if you try anything then I will not think twice about hurting you and your friend.” I said, threateningly.

“But M'lady-”

“Don't worry about me, kitty. I can take care of myself.” I turned to the girl and gestured forward, “Let's go.”

She nodded and turned to her friend, “You stay here with Cat Noir. I'll try to explain this as quickly as I can, we still need to explain things to the others. Actually, could you call Aiden and tell him we're running a bit late?”

He nodded, ''Ok, but be quick, there are a lot of people waiting.”

“Ugh, don't remind me. We have so much going on.” With that she walked deeper into the woods and I followed her.

After walking for about five minutes, she stopped and turned to look at me.

“So, what exactly are you scared of? I mean I know you don't want him to see him akumatized again, but you do know that Hawkmoth is still in Paris. Meaning he can't akumatize Cat Noir.” She said

I hadn't even realized this until now. Wait… how does she know about Cat Blanc? That was a completely different timeline.

“How do you know about Cat Blanc?”

She got a slightly panicked look on her face as her eyes widened and darted around as if she was looking for something. After a few seconds she said, “Look I know you have a lot of questions but if I answer those questions you'll probably be even more confused. I need you and Cat Noir to trust me. Vedant and I need to meet up with those people who can help you with the monsters, if you want you and A-uh Cat Noir could come with us. I'm pretty sure you'll find some answers to your questions if you come with us.”

“Fine, we'll come with you.”

“But…you will need to reveal your identities to each other before you can come.” I opened my mouth but she wasn't done yet. “Before you say anything, just think about it. Besides you're the Guardian now you should know his identity. I promise, nothing bad will happen.”

‘Maybe she's right, Cat Noir and I have fought so many battles together, maybe it's time for us to reveal our identities.’ I thought

I sighed, “Ok, we'll reveal our identities, but we will do this privately.”

“You need to promise that you will reveal your identity only then I will get Cat Noir.” 

“I promise.” I replied

She nodded, “I'll go get Cat Noir.” she started to walk away “Oh and don't worry, I know you will be pleasantly surprised when you find out who he is.”

Before I could ask her what she meant by that she was out of my sight. After a few minutes she returned with Cat Noir following her.

“See, I told you she would be fine.” She said to Cat. “Well, I'll leave you both alone. When you're done just come back to where we met, Vedant and I will be waiting for you.”

I nodded and with that she left again, I turned to Cat Noir.

“M'lady, if you don't want to reveal our identities, we don't have to.”

“It's ok kitty, I think it's about time we revealed.” I took a shaky breath and continued “We'll close our eyes when we detransform and open them in the count of three. Ok?”

He nodded and closed his eyes as I closed mine.

“Claws in”

“Spots off”

“On the count of three… 1… 2…… 3.” I said

When I opened my eyes I came face to face with Adrien Agreste.

“Adrien?!?”

“Marinette!”

“You're Cat Noir?!?”

“You're Ladybug!”

This means that I've been rejecting my crush this entire time. This is a DISASTER, how did I not notice they were the same person. He's probably super disappointed, if he's disappointed that means we'll never get married or have two, no three kids or the dog, no not the dog a cat, nah forget the cat a hamster named-

“Can you stop panicking? If you ask me it was super obvious and you're both stupid for not realizing this a lot sooner.” Plagg said, interrupting my mental freakout.

“Plagg! Leave them alone, this is a very important moment for them.” Tikki said

“Whatever. Adrien, give me camembert.”

Tikki rolled her eyes and went into my purse to get her cookies.

“So……… you're Ladybug.” Adrien said

“Yeah, and you're Cat Noir. Are you disappointed?” I asked

“Disappointed? Why would I be disappointed? You should be the one who's disappointed. Adrien is so lame compared to Cat Noir.”

“You and lame? You're joking, right? I'm nothing like Ladybug, behind the mask I'm a total klutz, even as Ladybug I make mistakes. I'm the reason Master Fu had to give up the Miracle Box.”

“Hey, it's ok. Sure you make mistakes, but what's important is that you fix those mistakes. Master Fu giving up the Miracle Box was completely his choice, he knew it was the only way to save Paris. And of course you're like Ladybug behind the mask, Marinette, you've stood up to Chloe, Lila and even my father. If you ask me, I think you're even better than Ladybug as Marinette.”

“Thank you. And for the record, Cat Noir and Adrien are both really amazing people and apparently they are the same person.”

After that we were just staring at each other, trying to think of what to say.

Finally he asked, ''Is it Luka?’

“What?”

“The other boy, is it Luka?”

“The other bo-oh uh no it's not Luka.”

“If it isn't Luka then who is it?”

“Oh um it was you. That's why I could never talk with you properly, I was too nervous.”

“Me? Really? That's-”

“It's okay, if you don't feel the same way. I know you have feelings for Kagami and that I'm just a friend. I hope we can still be friends when we get back to Pa-”

“I don't have any feelings for Kagami. I've only ever had feelings for you, Princess. Bugaboo, you captured my heart when you fell out of the sky on the first day we became superheroes and then as time went on Marinette also made her way into it, I just didn't think you could ever have romantic feelings for me so I just ignored them. But then when we came to New York, I just couldn't ignore them anymore. Those feelings were part of the reason Kagami and I broke up-”

“You and Kagami broke up?!? When?”

“Yeah, not too long ago. It was the day after she was akumatized into Lies.”

“But why would you ever have feelings for plain old me? I'm noth-”

I was interrupted by Adrien's lips being pressed against mine, my eyes were blown open. Once the shock subsided, I kissed him back. It was amazing, I wished we could just stay like that but we were interrupted.

“Yay you're dating.” Plagg said, very unenthusiastically.

Adrien and I jumped apart.

“Plagg! You ruined their moment.” Tikki scolds him

“I don't care about their moment, I just care about my cheese. You know that, don't you? Sugarcube?”

“How many times have I told you to not call me Sugarcube, Stinky Sock?”

“We should get back, Shreeya was saying something about explaining things and getting answers?” Adrien said, interrupting their squabble, Tikki went into my purse and Plagg went into Adrien's shirt pocket.

“Who's Shreeya?”

“That girl we bumped into, she's Shreeya and her friend's name is Vedant.”

“Oh. Yeah, she said something about meeting those people who could help us with the monsters and how it gives us some answers to our questions.”

He nodded and we started walking. After a few moments of awkward silence Adrien said, ''So, what are we?”

That was a good question, what were we? Friends? Best friends? Lovers? Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

“I… I don't know.”

“Oh come on, just say you're dating already. This is getting annoying.” Adrien's shirt pocket said.

“Be quiet, Plagg!” My purse responded

“Sooo, boyfriend/girlfriend?” Adrien asked

“Boyfriend/girlfriend.” I agreed

We were about to kiss again when we heard a voice call out “Shreeya!” Adrien and I looked at eachother and ran towards the voice, when we reached there we saw….

Notes:

I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger. Trust me, I didn't want to do it, the chapter was just too long. So what do you think they saw? What did you think of the reveal? I tried to make it as good as some of the ones I've read, but I don't think it's as good. Also, this ''universe'' is BEFORE the Gang of Secrets episode, because I just don't really like the fact that Marinette revealed her identity to Alya. I get that she was super stressed, but I can't stand seeing Cat Noir sad. I mean in Rocketear (sorry if I spelt that wrong) he looked so dejected, he even transformed with a frown instead of his signature grin. What did you think of the story of why LB and CN are in NY? It's not entirely impossible, they did include Egyptian Mythology so Greek monsters aren't that impossible. Anyway, I gotta go. Thank you for 100 hits! Till next Friday....Bye!~

Chapter 6

Summary:

In this chapter you will learn about what happened. Also super sorry for not updating this sooner. Onto the chapter...

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Previously on Aru Shah and Other Fandoms,

“Sooo, boyfriend/girlfriend?” Adrien asked

“Boyfriend/girlfriend.” I agreed

We were about to kiss again when we heard a voice call out “Shreeya!” Adrien and I looked at eachother and ran towards the voice, when we reached there we saw…. 

During the reveal, with the demigods and reincarnations,

Percy's pov

We were all waiting for Shreeya and Vedant to come, and it is not easy to wait when you have ADHD. Jason, Frank and Hazel had arrived at camp about 10 minutes ago. Annabeth and I gathered up Piper, Leo and Calypso and IMed(Iris Messaged)  Jason, Frank and Hazel to tell them what had happened and let's just say they were very surprised and curious.

Right now we were waiting near the Mess Hall, the two twins were sitting down, one of them was drawing and the other was playing with the bird that had almost crashed into me and Annabeth. Aiden was doing something with his camera, Mini was furiously putting on sunscreen, Rudy was playing with… were those jewels and Brynne and Aru were talking… well it was mostly just Aru talking and Brynne just looking bored. 

Leo was fidgeting around with his tool belt while Calypso was talking to him, Piper and Jason were talking and so were Frank and Hazel. Annabeth was sharpening her dagger but she looked like she was thinking about something and me well, I was just bored, I had nothing to do so I just looked at what everyone was doing. I was about to ask where they(Shreeya and Vedant) were, when Aiden's phone rang, causing everyone to stop what they were doing and look at him.

He answered the call and said, “Where are you? We're all waiting…Running late? What do you mean running late?… Are you messing with me?…You're serious?! I don't believe you…Ok, but hurry up. Bye.” With that he hung up.

“Who was it, Ammamma?” Brynne asked

“It was Vedant, he said that they're running late.” Aiden responded

“Running late? Why are they running late?” Mini asked

“That's what I asked. Anyway, he said they had bumped into some…” He trailed off

“Bumped into who, Wifey?” Aru asked

‘Wifey? What kind of nickname is that?’

Aiden just rolled his eyes and said, “He said they uh bumped into” he glanced at Aru and continued, “into superheroes. There I said it.”

Aru gasped, “Superheroes?!? Did he say which superhero? Spiderman? Captain America?”

“Calm down, Shah. He didn't say which superhero.”

“Aru, if it's Spiderman, do you think he'll sign your pyjamas?” Mini asked

“I… I don't know what you're talking about.” Aru said blushing, probably from embarrassment.

“You know, the ones you wore when we-”

“We're getting off topic, Mini.” Aru interrupted

“Where did you wear your pyjamas?” Rudy asked

“Shut up, Rudy.” Aru said, gritting her teeth as she said it. “Did he say anything else, Wifey?”

“Stop calling me that, Shah.” Aiden grumbled “And no he didn't say anything else.”

“Snob”

“Troll”

“Ok. Ammamma, do you have anything to eat?” Brynne said, before either could say anything else.

 Aiden took out a granola bar and wordlessly handed it to her. I looked at Annabeth thinking 'these people are weird' and from the look on her face it looked like she agreed. After that, everyone pretty much went back to what they were doing before the phone call. After about thirty minutes or so Aiden's phone rang again and everyone stopped what they were doing(again).

“Ask him which superheroes!” Aru said

Aiden nodded and answered the call, “Are you guys done yet?…Really? Ok then. Oh Aru wanted me to ask you which superheroes you are with…Fine, where do we need to come?…Uhhh, I don't know where that is…Are you sure?…Ok, we'll do that…What happened?!? No! Don't hang up! Vedant!”

After he ended the call everyone started asking him questions.

“What happened?”

“What did he say?”

“Did he tell you where they are?”

“What did he tell you to do?”

“Did he tell you which superheroes?”

“Calm down, guys. One question at a time, Mini you start.”

“What did he tell you to do?” Mini asked

“He said to make sure no one sees us while we're going, because it would cause too much attention from everyone else here. Do you think you could do that?”

I thought he was asking Hazel if she could do it because of her Mist powers, and I was about to ask how he knew about those, but he was still looking at Mini.

“I… I don't know. I've never made so many people invisible at once.” Mini said

‘Wait. Invisible? She could make people invisible?’

“Did you just say invisible?” Leo asked, it was the first time someone besides them had spoken and they all looked pretty shocked. Mini nodded. “Cool! Do you know how many people you can scare? Like you could be invisible and just move things around like a vase or plates or a-”

He was interrupted by a look from Calypso, I turned to look at the 'reincarnations' or whatever they were called and saw Aru had a cocky expression on her face, Brynne and one of the twins were rolling their eyes and Aiden looked shocked and defeated.

“We can help you with not getting noticed.” Annabeth spoke up

“How?” Brynne asked

“Hazel can control the Mist so no one will really notice us.”

“I thought the Mist hides magic from mortal eyes. Didn't you say everyone here is a demigod?” Aiden asked

“The Mist does hide magic from mortals but if it is powerful enough then it can also hide things from demigods.”

“Ok, well guess we figured out the solution to that. Bee, ask your question.” Aiden said

“Did he tell you where they are?” Brynne asked

“Uh, technically yes, but I have no idea where the place is so when I told him that and he said that Percy and Annabeth would know.” He answered, looking at Annabeth and I.

Annabeth said, ''What did he say exactly?”

“He said something about Percy being claimed there? I have no idea what that means, though.”

I looked at Annabeth, wide-eyed, I knew exactly what she was thinking, because it was what I was thinking, ‘How the heck did they know where I was claimed?’ I could see the rest of the Seven and Calypso looking confused, surprised, shocked and bewildered from the corner of my eye.

“We can take you there.” I finally said

Aiden nodded and said ''Twins, ask your questions.”

“What did he say?”

“What happened?”

“He said they were done with the superheroes and to get there as fast as possible. When I asked him about which superheroes he just said to come and see for yourselves. Then he said where to come and right before he disconnected he yelled Shreeya's name an-”

“He yelled her name? Why?” Aru asked

“I don't know?”

“Don't know? What do you mean you don't know? Aiden, they could be in some sort of danger! Why didn't you say anything before?”

“I know, Shah, but he ended the call before I could ask. And they can probably handle it. As for not saying anything before, no one let me.”

“We need to get to wherever they are. Fast.” Brynne said, looking at us.

“Right, so Hazel do your thing.” I said

“Just hide us until we reach the North Woods. I don't think anyone is in there anyways.” Annabeth added

Hazel nodded and closed her eyes in concentration. After a few minutes she opened her eyes and said, “Ok, they won't be able to see us now.”

“How do you know for sure?” Aru asked

“Well if we start walking and nobody looks at us then we know that it works.” Hazel responded

Aru didn't look convinced, she was about to say something but stopped. She looked like she was having an internal conversation. Then she nodded and said, “Then what are we waiting for? Lead the way.” I was totally confused, how could she completely change her mind that quickly.

After a minute of walking she spoke again, “You think they can see us?”

“I don't think so.” Mini answered

When we had all entered the North Woods Annabeth said, “Ok, you can stop now Hazel.” And we continued walking towards the spot where I had gotten claimed.

“So we're going to the place where you got claimed?” Aru asked, I nodded. “Cool, so when you were claimed, did a statue of your dad appear, as well?”

“No, why are you asking?” I say

“Because when Mini and I were claimed we were almost killed by arrows and then our dads claimed us and gave us gifts. I got a golden Ping-Pong ball and Mini got a purple compact mirror, but during our quest my Ping-Pong ball turned into a lightning bolt and Mini's compact turned into a staff inside a monster's mouth.”

“Oh don't remind me, Aru. That place was so unsanitary and the smell was just…horrible!” Mini shuddered

“You were inside a monster's mouth?!?” Brynne, Aiden, Rudy and the twins exclaimed

“How come you never told us?” Brynne demanded

“Gross!” the twins said, disgusted

“How'd you get out?” Aiden questioned

“How did you fit inside a monster's mouth?!” Rudy asked

“I guess it never came up. Anyway, we got out-” Mini started

“We got out awesomely, as always. Did you expect anything else, Wifey?” Aru interrupted

“As for how we got into the mouth, at first we thought it was a cave which had celestial weapons but after a while of being inside we realized it was a gigantic whale's mouth.”

“We should be there in a minute.” Annabeth announced

When we reached the spot, I noticed Shreeya was on the ground and Vedant was kneeling down next to her, but there were two other people present as well. The boy had blond hair and green eyes, not sea-green like mine, his were forest-green. He was wearing a black shirt with a white overshirt, blue jeans and sneakers. Next to him was a girl with midnight blue hair and bluebell eyes. She was wearing a white shirt with a grey jacket, pink jeans and ballet flats.

Their eyes were full of concern as they looked at Shreeya and Vedant. I had never seen them around camp, I wondered who they were. Aru, Mini, Brynne, Aiden, Rudy, the bird and the twins went up to them.

“What happened?”

“Did a monster attack you?”

“Was it the Sleeper?”

“Is there seriously a monster called the Sleeper?” I whispered to Annabeth. “What does it do, make people fall asleep?”

“I don't think so. If there is then, I've never heard of it.” She whispered back

“No, there wasn't a monster attack.”

“Then, why is she…?”

“She made this tent and then she fainted.”

“Uhhhhh, what tent? I don't see it.”

“You don't see- oh so that's what she meant. Ok so, Shreeya made this tent, I know none of you can see it. And the reason you can't see it is because she enchanted it so only her and I can see it. That's why she fainted, it took too much energy to make it.”

“Right, so where are those superheroes you were talking about?” Aru asked

“Let's go inside, once Shreeya wakes up we'll answer your questions. Brynne, can you carry Shreeya?”

“Sure.”

Once we were all inside, Vedant told Brynne to put Shreeya down on a chair and told the rest of us to find a seat as well. We were sitting in two rows of four, Jason, Piper, Annabeth and I were in the front and Leo, Calypso, Frank and Hazel were behind us. The two strangers were sitting next to each other and talking, they were a bit too far for any of us to understand what they were saying. As for the rest, they were surrounding Shreeya.

“She should be fine in a few minutes.” Vedant said, before turning to us and asking, “Before we start explaining, could you guys tell me how much you know about mythology? Actually wait, Adrien and Marinette,” he said looking at the blond boy and the blunette, “how much do you know about Greek and Roman myths?”

The two looked at each other before the blond said, “We know the basics, like some of the gods and monsters. Why?”

Vedant just nodded, ignoring his question. “I'm sure you guys know pretty much everything about Greek and Roman myths, right?” He asked, while gazing at us. We nodded and he continued, “Right, so do you know anything about Hindu myths?”

“No, we don't know anything about Hindu myths.” Annabeth said, I knew how much she hated not knowing things, being a daughter of the goddess of wisdom and all, so that must have been really hard for her to say.

“No offence, but I was pretty sure you didn't. Not that it's a bad thing, you've just never needed to know about it and it's not like they teach Hindu myths he-”

He was interrupted by Shreeya whispering, “Paani”

Oh looks like she gained consciousness. Also, did she just say panini?

Before I could say anything, Vedant turned, abruptly, and said, “Aiden, do you have a water bottle?” Wordlessly, Aiden reached into his bag and handed over a water bottle, which Vedant handed over to Shreeya.

Once she finished drinking water, she asked, “What happened?” Then she took in her surroundings and continued, “Oh, it happened again, didn't it?”

Vedand nodded and said, “If by 'it' you mean, fainted, then yes. But I don't understand why you fainted, you only made this tent, right? Your energy doesn't drain this quickly.”

“I uh might have used my powers to heal you when you had been knocked out.”

“What?!?”

“You never mentioned this because…?”

“How were you knocked out?”

“He was hit on the head with something.” Shreeya said

“And this thing was…?”

Shreeya chose to ignore the question since she said, ''What happened to…?” She trailed off as Vedant sent a pointed look towards Adrien and Marinette. Shreeya followed his gaze and jumped out of her seat.

“They actually did it! I can't believe it! They did it and I couldn't see it.” She looked at Adrien and Marinette and continued, “See I told you, nothing bad would happen and you would be pleasantly surprised. You were worried about nothing.” She turned toward Vedant and said, “How long was I out?”

“About 15, maybe 20, minutes.”

“Shreeya is fine, right? Now, can you please tell me-I mean us- where those superheroes are?” Aru said, impatiently

“Oh, these aren't the superheroes in the movies. Ever heard of Ladybug and Cat Noir?” Shreeya replied

For some reason those names sounded really familiar, I'm sure I had heard them somewhere. But where? Before I could ask Annabeth about it she gasped, “You're talking about the superheroes of Paris, right?” Shreeya nodded and Annabeth continued, “I've heard about them. They're pretty cool.”

“Woah woah woah, time out. You knew about superheroes and you never even bothered to mention this? I never knew you were so cruel, Wise Girl.” I said, a bit too dramatically.

Annabeth rolled her eyes, ''Well it's not like I didn't want to, it must have just slipped from my mind.”

“Right cause superheroes aren't something worth remembering. How did you even learn about them?”

“I was just researching about the architectural designs in Paris and came across this blog dedicated to the superheroes. I can't remember it's name, though.”

“Ladyblog” Shreeya said

“What?”

“The blog is called ‘The LadyBlog’, it's run by a high school student named Alya Césaire. It's probably the most famous blog in Paris.” Shreeya clarified

“Why were you with the superheroes of Paris?” One of the twins asked

“I'll explain that later. Now, I'm pretty sure you all were promised a good explanation about everything.” I'm pretty sure we all nodded as she continued “So…

Notes:

Heyyy, I'm back! (Ok I didn't really go anywhere) So as you may have known I'm on summer vacation so I've been kinda busy enjoying myself and preparing for next year(yeah I do that). Anyway, I'm super sorry for not updating this earlier, hope this chapter makes up for the delay. So I wanted to ask what is your favorite scene/episode in any of the fandoms I've written about(let me know in the comments) this is so I know who is actually reading these notes and so I can keep them in mind and try to include them in the story😊. Also, did anyone get the references at the beginning of the chapter, I gotta say I really enjoyed writing this chapter. Another thing, for the sake of the story, please just think that the Nymphs and Dryads are not in the forest, please. P.S. panni means water in Hindi, if you didn't catch that. Anyway, I've got to go. Thank you for over a 150 hits😃(I'm super happy, can't you tell🤭)... Bye 👋. Oh and I'll try to update as fast as I can.

Chapter 7: Chapter 7

Summary:

In this chapter, the characters, finally get their questions answered, well for the most part. Please read the author's note at the end of this chapter. Anyway here's the 7th chapter...

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Previously on Aru Shah and Other Fandoms,

“The blog is called ‘The LadyBlog’, it's run by a high school student named Alya Césaire. It's probably the most famous blog in Paris.” Shreeya clarified

“Why were you with the superheroes of Paris?” One of the twins asked

“I'll explain that later. Now, I'm pretty sure you all were promised a good explanation about everything.” I'm pretty sure we all nodded as she continued “So…

Shreeya’s pov

“So why don’t you guys sit down? This explanation is going to take a very long time, trust me.” I said to the Potatoes, since everyone else was already sitting. I turned toward my ‘audience’ and suddenly felt light-headed.

‘What am I doing? This is exactly like giving a presentation to a class, I cannot do this.’

I turned to Vedant and said, “Can you start? I really don’t think I can do this.” I say gesturing towards the demigods, the Potatoes and Adrien and Marinette. “You know how I am when giving presentations.” I shudder before continuing, “I hate them so much.”

“Trust me, I know.” he said, teasingly but quickly shut up when I glared at him. “Fine, I'll do it, but I'm not explaining everything.”

“Just explain the beginning, I think I'll be fine during introductions.”

“You better” he mumbled 

“Did you say something?” I asked, daring him to repeat himself

“Uhhhh no way” he replied, shaking his head and I tried not to laugh as he turned to face everyone else.

“Oh and remember what we talked about. The dream.” he looked at me and nodded, before turning back around to face our ‘audience’.

“So I guess I should start by explaining how we” he started, gesturing towards us “know you guys are demigods. This happened the day before your birthday” he said looking at Aru “so that's why this is new to you as well. We thought we would explain it all to you after the party, but with everything that happened we thought it would just cause more stress.“

“Can you stop beating around the bush and get to the point already?“ Aru said, impatiently

“Sorry, sorry. So, as I mentioned, this all happened the day before, well I guess it was technically the night before Aru's birthday. Basically Hanuman and Urvashi summoned us through our dreams and told us about them.“ he said, gesturing towards the demigods. “They told us about your quests, both the wars and basically everything about you guys. At first we thought they were messing with us, cause it sounds like a tale, not actual events that happened to teenagers.“

'This is good, they seem to be believing him. They shouldn't know that we're from a place where everyone is a made up character, even though those characters are amazing, they are still characters, whether it's from a book or a TV show.' I thought

“That all makes sense, we totally get the part about the dream. But who are Hanuman and Urvashi?“ Leo said, without looking up from whatever he was making.

“They're part of the Council of the Sky. And to answer your next question, the Council of the Sky is the Hindu version of the Olympians, the only difference is that everyone who is part of the Council isn't technically a god or goddess. In short, Hanuman is a god while Urvashi is an apsara, she's basically part of the Hindu version of the nine muses.“ 

'Okay, so that's not exactly how I would explain that, but I guess as long as it makes sense it's fine.' I thought

“That explains how you know about us, but why exactly are you here?“ Hazel asked

“We'll get to that but first we need to introduce everyone here. We“ he said, pointing towards me before continuing, “know everyone here, but not everyone knows us and you guys don't know each other.“ He turned to me and asked, “Wanna do the intros?“

“Can you introduce us? I promise I'll introduce everyone else.“ I responded

He sighed, “Fine, you owe me.“

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Do you want me to remind you how much you owe me?“ I asked, cheekily

He didn't respond, instead he turned around and faced his audience, “I guess, I should tell you guys who we are, then Shreeya will introduce everyone else.“ he said, glaring at me, playfully of course, well at least I hope it was playfully and I nodded.

“Anyways, my name is Vedant and this is my best friend, Shreeya. We're both 15 years old and this school year we'll be in the 10th grade. We used to live near Seattle before moving to Atlanta last summer and that's where we met them.“ he ended, while gesturing at the Potatoes.

“So you're not dating?“ Aru asked, even though I knew that she knew the answer. I shot her a glare, while she just cheekily grinned back, I saw the other Potatoes were also trying, and failing, to not laugh. Sheela was the only one who was calm, but even she was smiling, like she knew something no one else knew (she probably did).

I could feel my cheeks burning up, 'No we're aren't dating because Vedant decided to get a girlfriend when I went to India during the summer, right before we ended up in the Sleeper's lair.' I thought, bitterly.

“No, we're not dating, Aru and you know exactly why we aren't and why we won't ever date. Why would you even ask that?“ I said through my gritted teeth

“Hey, others might be wondering, I just asked instead of them.“

“If others were wondering, let them ask, you don't need to.“ I said, sternly before turning to Vedant, “Okay, I'm ready.“ Vedant was blushing a bright red and looked kinda sad? “Sorry, about what Aru asked, she was just teasing me, she wasn't trying to hurt you. You know how she is.“

He just nodded and sat down on the chair where I was sitting a while ago. I'm pretty sure I'm just imagining it but I think he looked hurt as well, but why would he be hurt? I shook my head, clearing those thoughts before taking a deep breath, 'You can do it, besides you know exactly what to say.' I thought.

“So now you know who we are. Wait, actually, Vedant forgot to mention a really important thing. He forgot to tell you that I have magical powers and he has a magical sword, which is currently the bracelet on his right hand.“

“You have a sword?!? Like an actual sword, not like the ones people use for fencing?“ Marinette exclaimed

'Oh right I should have thought about that, oh well, it's not like I can change it.'

“Uh yeah, this might shock you both but almost everyone here has real weapons, like swords and daggers. I'll explain it as I introduce them. I guess I'll just go around the room, then. Ok so this is Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, Greek god of the sea, his weapon is a sword, made with celestial bronze, it's called Riptide.“

“Is this some kind of prank? You expect us to believe that gods actually exist?“ Adrien asked

“I know it's kinda unbelievable but it's the truth, gods do exist. I mean, what do you think Tikki and Plagg are? Animals?“ I asked

“They're not animals, they're kwa-“

“I know what they are.'

“Uh but we don't. Who are Tikki and Plagg?“ Brynne asked

'Oh my god, this is getting really annoying, everyone keeps interrupting. At this rate this explanation might take a few days, maybe even a week, ughhhh.'

“How many more times will I need to say this: We. Will. Get. To. It.“ I snapped, everyone looked as shocked as I felt. I took a deep breath before responding, “Look, I get that you all have questions and are probably really confused, but please bear with us. I promise by the end of this explanation all of your questions will be answered, but please don't keep interrupting, we'll never finish if you do.“

“Sorry, we'll try to not interrupt anymore.“

“Thank you. So next to Percy we have Annabeth Chase, his girlfriend“ 'and soon to be wife' I added in my head “Annabeth is the daughter of Athena, Greek goddess of wisdom and warfare. She's accompanied Percy in all of his quests and her weapon is a celestial bronze knife. Next to Annabeth is Piper Mclean, daughter of Aphrodite, Greek goddess of love and beauty. Her weapon of choice is a dagger, made with celestial bronze. Next to Piper is Jason Grace, her boyfriend and the son of Jupiter, Roman god of the sky. His weapon is the gladius, or a sword, made with imperial gold.

Behind Percy we have Frank Zhang, son of Mars, the Roman god of war. His weapon is a bow and arrow. Next to Frank is Hazel Levesque, his girlfriend, daughter of Pluto, Roman god of the Underworld. She uses a spatha, made with imperial gold. Next to Hazel is Calypso, a daughter of the Titan Atlas. She uses a bow and arrow. Next to Calypso, we have Leo, her boyfriend. He's a son of Hephaestus, Greek god of fire and blacksmiths, Leo doesn't really have a weapon he basically makes everything from his toolbelt, so I guess you could call his toolbelt a weapon.

Ok so that's all the demigods, well all the demigods who are here at the moment. Next we have Adrien Agreste, yeah Adrien Agreste, son of Gabriel Agreste, yes the famous fashion designer. Next to him is his 'good friend' Marinette,she's uh ma-madly clumsy and is a fashion designer. And that sums up the easy explanations, this is where it gets kinda confusing.“ 

'Wow I almost sound like a teacher. Ugh, what have I become?'

“I guess I'll introduce who they are.“ I said, while gesturing towards the Potatoes. “They are the most… courageous, fearless warriors. They are...“ I tried not to laugh as I said the next part, “They're the… Potatoes.“ I couldn't back my laughter as I said that, and the expressions on everyone else's faces just made me laugh more.

Eventually everyone else joined in and the tent was filled with our laughter, after a while I calmed down and everyone else did the same. 

“Sorry guys I couldn't help myself and you're also to blame, you literally named your group after a vegetable. Without any context, it's super hilarious.“ I said looking at the Potatoes

“We should name our group something as well.“ Leo said, “'The Seven' is really boring, we need something that stands out, something people will remember,“ he grinned mischievously, before continuing, “What about Bad Boy Supreme McShizzle and team?“

“Definitely not.“ Annabeth said, “We can talk about this later, Leo. Right now, we have more important matters to worry about,“ she looked at me and said, “Continue.“

“Ok so first we have Aru, she is a reincarnation of Arjuna. This makes her the soul daughter of Lord Indra, Hindu god of the sky. I will explain in just a bit what that exactly means and who Arjuna is, don't worry. I'll explain who the guy next to Aru is in 2 minutes. Next to him is Mini, she is a reincarnation of Yudhisthira and the soul daughter of Dharm Raja, he's basically the Hindu counterpart of Hades. Next to her is Brynne, she's a reincarnation of Bhima and the soul daughter of Vayu Dev, Hindu god of the wind.

In front of Brynne, are Nikita and Sheela, reincarnations of Nakula and Sahadeva, they're the soul daughters of the Aswini Twins, Hindu gods of medicine and a lot of other things. The firebird is Boo and he is also a reincarnation. The boy with the very loud outfit is Rudy, he is the only one in the group who isn't a reincarnation, instead he's the prince of Naga-Loka, it's basically a kingdom of snakes, meaning he can. The boy next to Aru is Aiden, he is a reincarnation of Draupadi, but he isn't the soul son of any Hindu god.“

Wow, that was a lot of talking, “Ok so that was a brief intro to everyone, do you guys have any questions before we continue explaining?“

'Man, that sounds really cringy, I wish I could have said that differently.' I heard Vedant trying to laugh as softly as possible, but since I could hear, he wasn't really successful. I turned around and narrowed my eyes, hoping he would stop but that only made him laugh more. I could only roll my eyes.

“How'd you get your powers?“ 

“I uh … “ I turned to Vedant, asking for help, this time he did stop laughing and walked over to where I was standing.

“It was a reward, from the gods. I got my sword for the same reason.“ he said

“But what did you do to get such a big reward?“

Notes:

Heyyy, I'm so sorry I updated this so late. School started and it's definitely... different from last year. And I was having a major writer's block, I just couldn't write this chapter, and while I was trying, I started like three other stories, but those are personal so I'm probably not going to post those. This chapter definitely took a while to write, and I don't think it's the most entertaining, and I'm probably going to change it after a while, not sure yet. Anyway, I'll try to update before the new year. Also thanks so much for almost 350 hits. Kudos are always welcomed and so are comments(seriously please comment, about anything, the books, the show, this story, I need people to talk to about this) Oh! I forgot to tell you guys, I discovered one of my friends also watches MLB, I was so excited to have someone to rant to about the show!! Have you guys watched the newer episodes? I can't wait for the season finale and the movie. Speaking of, does anyone know any more news about the movie? I'm dying to watch it. I just want those 2 dorks to get together already, the teasing is too annoying.

Chapter 8: Update...

Chapter Text

Heyy everyone! It’s uh it’s been a while, heh. So I’ve been working on the eighth chapter for a while now, I’m sure you’ve noticed that… But it’s not my fault it’s taking a while, school has just been long. ANd on top of that I have English this semester so I really haven’t been in the mood to write, especially after essays and paragraphs, even though this story is wayyy more fun than all that stuff. Trust me I was really excited to write this chapter, cause I thought of something which I thought would be cool to add and tried it out, it’s been fun so far but takes a lot of time. But anyway, the new Aru Shah book came out!! I finished it and can I say, I want more :)). Like it was a good end and all but I still want moree hehe. Also Percy, Annabeth and Grover have been cast for the PJO tv show!! I am so excited for this show, I literally cannot wait! AND the season 4 finale has come out. Man, that Ladynoir scene at the end was like chef’s kiss and the Adrienette scene was also amazing!! But I hate Felix… and Lila… and Gabriel but I loveee Marinette and Adrien and like everyone one else hehe :)). Apparently the first episode for season 5 is supposed to come out sometime in June so yeah definitely waiting for that. Basically a lot of news since I last updated this story and man I can’t wait for more, I’ll try to update this story as soon as I can. That’s all for now byee :))👋.

Notes:

If I made a mistake, forgive and feel free to comment on it or if you have any suggestions feel free to put it in the comments. Also, this fic was inspired by TvT_ShadowFox_TvT's An Unexpected Percy Jackson and Aru Shah Crossover on Wattpad but the plot of this story is completly different. There are some similarities but I've tried to make it as different as I could, as the chapters go on the differences will definitely grow. Also, this same exact fic is in Wattpad, my username is just different there.