3 Bookmarks

List of Bookmarks

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Kurisu would leave Tokyo the next day due to a stupid misunderstanding, it's up to Rintarō to figure out how to get her to stay.
    A story of fluff, smut, little angst, and D-Mail ended well.
    ---
    "You know this party is more for you than Makise-shi, don't you?"
    Those words lashed Rintarō's face far more than the autumn wind did.
    After all, it was obvious Kurisu found joy both in her stay in Japan and in her research center in America; she was able to draw serenity and inspiration from both environments, so much so that there was not even a particular reason behind her return to the continent — the conference was a consequence, not the cause itself.
    On the other hand, the presence or absence of his assistant changed his mood from this to that, accustomed to waking up with the knowledge that every morning the neuroscientist would cross that door, filling the room with her composure, with her unparalleled intellect and yes, her breathtaking beauty too.
    He almost wanted to ask her with what courage she danced, so happy, so shameless, while he fatally waited for the next dawn.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,967
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    31
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    2,089
  2. 30 Jul 2023

    Public Bookmark

  3. 21 Dec 2022

    Public Bookmark

  4. 02 Jul 2021

    Public Bookmark