Actions

Work Header

The Landfill Chronicles

Summary:

Posting prompts from my NSFW blog on tumblr to here, with just about all the trash you can imagine
Pairings in Chapter names!

Notes:

Most of them aren't edited, so forgive some of the typos.

Chapter 1: Freezerburned Baked Alaska: Marks

Chapter Text

Biting, scratching, basically anything that can leave a mark.

(From my Pet!au where Weiss, Neo, and Yang are into Petplay)


 

–Ember and Precious have come over, it just happened by accident. But Princess can’t help but feel that they planned this…especially since she was in-between them on Ember’s lap. Her Mistress was calmly reading a book on the couch, a cup of tea on the table in front of her, blatantly ignoring the worried glances tossed her way.

“So how about it?” Ember asked, her hands rubbing up and down looking for a target.

“Ugh, fine. But nowhere visible.” In front of her Precious pouted because half of her planned attack was denied. It wasn’t like they didn’t understand why, what with Princess’ day job as Weiss, putting her under a lot of attention. They weren’t about to cause trouble for their favorite playmate. “Nothing ridiculous either!”

Precious grinned, signing a short message that the other pet’s rudimentary sign language skills could understand, “If it’s hidden, then what does it matter?”

Princess could feel the lion’s grin at her back, “Yeah, what does it matter?” Claws scratch her sensitive belly, when Princess arches, it’s the perfect chance for Precious to take advantage of it. She reaches forward and gets her shoulders then pulls down, her claws writing four pairs of hot red lines down her back.

Princess quivers and hissed, then squeak in surprise as she felt little bits of blood bloom outward, “Mistress! Precious made me bleed!”

This Blake looks up at, she simply raises an eyebrow in silent admonishment, she sighed and returned to her book, “Ember.”

“Gotcha Mz. Blake,” Her hot mouth licked and sucked up the blood, consequently leaving  large hickeys behind. Precious kissed Princess in apology before biting those pink lips. The tri-colored wolf lightly kissed her way down her neck, starting to leave her hickeys on the underside of her breasts. Precious made her way down the shivering body receiving attention, licking the kitten’s belly. In nostalgia she moved to her hips and bit, hard.

“Ahh! N-not again…!” Ember chuckled and held Precious’ head to that spot, the wolf aimed to make a tennis ball-sized mark like last time. The lion bit along her prey’s side and was pressing her claws on Princess’ upper thighs, a look down revealed she was lightly writing her name in pink lines on the pale skin with calligraphy-type font.

Princess’ skin had dark red lines and purple spots standing out amongst a blushing pink backdrop. “Pretty…” Ember praises, but Princess was going to kill…them? She gets distracted when the claws and fangs started to home in on the kitten’s center, further up her thighs, turning from light to harder scratches and nips to full on bites.

Princess was starting to sweat as they drew closer to their goal. In a desperate last chance she looked to her Mistress, only for her hope to be smashed.

Blake sat there with her book placed on the couch as she sipped from her tea, legs crossed and a smirk on her face, The faunus was watching them like hawks.

Princess forgot. She’s Blake favorite piece of entertainment.

“Oh god!”