Actions

Work Header

The Landfill Chronicles

Chapter 26: Bee's Schnees: Heiress Got Your Dick

Summary:

Agender!Blake (they/them) Bigender!Yang (she/her) Cis Weiss (she/her)

Chapter Text

Yang walked in, glad to be home, and dropped off the few groceries in the kitchen, the store was packed and the lines were long, “All for some friggin’ ice cream.” she muttered. The blonde stretched and walked to the living room where her datemates Weiss and Blake were cuddling on the couch under a blanket. Weiss sat happily in Blake’s lap, pressed back against them.

Though, Yang had to wonder, what was with the weird face Blake was sporting? It was like they were standing in wet socks.

“Hey guys, I’m back.”

“Hello Yang, thanks for going to the store.” Weiss said, and a dark feeling started to settle in her belly.

Blake grunted, a strained smile was tossed in the blonde’s direction but mainly their eyes were staring bullets at the back of Weiss’ head.

Yang couldn’t help herself and she leaned over the two with one knee on the couch, “What’s wrong? Cat got your tongue?”

Of course, the faunus groaned, but it was less a ‘did you really?’ groan and more of a sound that Yang loved, the one she could only get out of them when…

Lilac eyes blew wide and fixed their gaze on Weiss, who was smiling innocently.

Too innocently.

Yang grabbed the blanket and ripped it off the two, throwing it behind her. What she saw was more than she was expecting.

Firstly, Weiss was dress in a sheer negligee that didn’t even bother with any type of bra cups and left Weiss’ breasts fully exposed, the only cover being the black fog caused by the thin outfit. Weiss also had a black thong that had nice little designs and almost made Yang drool.

But the kicker was that Weiss had positioned herself in between Blake’s body and their rock-solid dick, and she was slowly yet firmly pumping her hand, swiping her thumb over the head and drawing out more groans. Blake’s hands were strapped to their body by a thick belt, buckled to the second tightest hole.

Blake threw their head back when Weiss grinded on their dick along with increasing her pace for a few precious seconds. The faunus grunted, “More like ‘Heiress got my dick’.”

Yang’s mouth was hanging open, her brain trying to process this, Blake wasn’t one to be tied up easily, especially by Weiss who was a little more than a foot shorter than them and much smaller all around. “H-how?” the blonde croaked.

“That fucking black, flow-y... thing just, she said that she wanted to get started now and you’d join, and that…” Blake licked their lips, “I’m weak to lingerie apparently.” They sighed in defeat, only to pitch into a whine when Weiss made little circles on the head of Blake’s cock with her thumb.

“I didn’t lie though. I did want to get started and unless Yang doesn’t want to join, then would I be lying. So, Yang what will it be?”

“Like you have to ask.” Weiss grabbed her tall lover and dragged her down to share a heated kiss, Weiss absolutely gaining the upper hand as Yang was only now coming out of the fog of confusion.

Blake groaned once again, and their cock twitched in Weiss’ grip. The heiress tugged the blonde down to her knees and gestures with her eyes what she wanted Yang to do. And Yang was all too happy to go along with Weiss’ plan.

The brawler got settled on her knees in between Blake’s legs, and let Weiss slip the head and first few inches into her mouth. “Fuck, fuck, ah–I’m going to kill you both!” Blake moaned.

After this, you mean.” Weiss provided. Pleased at Blake’s high-pitched sighs. The heiress continued to jack the large member at the bottom, letting Yang focus on the first half. Blake’s ears folded back, and they muffled their moans into Weiss’ neck, spitefully leaving a few angry hickies as well. It only made Weiss coo and grind, making the faunus go cross-eyed.

Yang swirled her tongue around the glands on the faunus’ leaking member, sucking as she moved from the bottom to top. With a moment of inspiration, the brawler’s strong hands took hold of Weiss’ hips and urged them to rock, her other hand slowly pried the pale hand away from tan skin, all so Yang could lick all of the side of Blake’s cock and when her mouth met Weiss’ thong, a naughty and quick tongue licked across the heiress’ soaked slit. The taste of their combined flavors made Yang hum, and Blake and Weiss returned it in kind.

Blake was close, and the belt strain against the desperate pulls they kept putting on the leather. The pleasure their datemates gave the faunus was weakening the strength held in Blake’s usually strong arms. The breaking point though was when they heard the naughty little heiress that trapped them in the first place tell Yang to stand up. Yang complied, and Blake watched as Weiss’ long fingers and manicured nails made short work of the blonde’s pants and tugged them down to reveal the stiff packer held in place by the blonde’s long boxer-brief style harness. Yang stripped her shirt off just in time for Weiss to lean forward and take all of Yang’s dick into her mouth. Pale hands felt the defined abs and soft breasts as pink lips worked to drive the blonde mad. Weiss’ hips rolled and teased on Blake’s tortured cock and she made sure that she used every vibration from sucking Yang’s dick to grind on Blake’s.

Yang groaned, the insert feeling excellent with every movement Weiss made. Neither Blake or Yang expected the prudish heiress to be such a nympho when they got into this poly relationship, but that first night when all of them spent the night in each other’s company…the blonde still got shivers thinking about how Weiss worked them over until the early hours of the next morning, and had the gall to get up and make breakfast with her usual energy (but she was limping, which was a small consolation when her and Blake could hardly walk because of a horrible case of jelly legs).

The sight and feel of the show in front of Blake was too much, and with a mighty growl the leather groaned in protest, straining to hold its victim captive. But it was a futile effort, for the faunus finally broke through the bindings and took hold of the lithe girl’s waist, pulling her back off Yang’s cock and holding her by the chin, angry at the smug smile, made even worse when Weiss licked the drool off her lips. “Yang, hold her down.” Blake passed the buck and stormed off with purpose, shedding clothes as they went eager to settle the score.

Meanwhile Yang laid Weiss on her side with her head in the blonde’s lap. The heiress thought about rebellion as Yang shook her cock in Weiss’ face, but she caved when a large, warm hand traveled down her mid-section and tore off her skimpy underwear. “Do you know how much those co–ahn!” The dust user’s sentence was cut off when Yang easily slipped a finger between her folds, playing with the small nub for a moment before curling into her core.

Any more complaints died on Weiss’ lips and she opened her mouth to accept and continue blowing the blonde with gusto. Yang kept a steady rhythm despite the amazing jolts of pleasure dancing up along her spine. Just the sight of the small woman enthusiastically giving her head brought her halfway to climax. Not to mention the cute little sounds the heiress made when she thrusted her fingers into her pussy. Her thumb played on the bundle of nerves just to feel the rumble from Weiss’ mouth transfer to her and she kept her hand on the white locks to keep her close, occasionally rolling her hips.

So occupied with playing with Weiss, she almost missed the sliver package being dangled in front of her face. She grinned and took it as quietly as Blake when they snuck around the couch, and to Yang’s excitement, a bottle of pineapple flavored lube.

Weiss’ closed eyes opened when she heard a loud snap. She rose off Yang’s lap in time for her hips to be seized by tan hands and her body turned until she was pressed to Blake again. This time, it was front to front and Yang contributed by holding her hands behind her back.

Blake took the newly opened bottle of lube and handed it to Yang, “Gimme a good show, yeah?” Blake’s hands traveled freely up and down Weiss’ thighs.

“Excuse m–oh fuck!” Any offense Weiss had was swept away as Yang worked a lubed finger in the smaller woman, causing her mind to buzz and hum with pleasure.

“You’re such a slut for assplay.” Blake snickered, watching every twitch on Weiss’ face.

Yang snickered too, “Got her prepped already. Hungry for it?”

The heiress tried to retort, but when the blonde curled her fingers she tensed and slumped against the faunus’ shoulder, sticking her ass out even more. Yang and Blake shared a look, and evilly smiled. Both of them quickly rolled on their condoms with a speed only achieved by practice. Two sets of hands steadied Weiss and Blake lowered her on to them.

Weiss crooned sweetly as she easily took all of the faunus’ cock, something that always amazed the other two, since Weiss was just so tiny it boggled the mind a bit, Blake wasn’t exactly average. It just turned them on even more.

Yang positioned herself and nibbled Weiss’ ear, “Ready?” Weiss nodded; eyes glazed over. Again, the room filled with a melodic moan when Yang sheathed herself into Weiss, and the smaller girl took it easily.

The heiress rolled her hips, “Move, move! Fuck me!”

How could they resist that siren call?

The taller two started to buck into Weiss in perfect sync. When one left her, the other quelled the emptiness with a well-timed thrust. Weiss wasn’t passive either, she quickly matched their rhythm so she could take everything the others had to offer her.

Yang leaned over her datemates, being on her knees let her find purchase on the back and arm of the couch. The one on the arm constantly being flicked by Blake’s feline ears, which always flicked or folded back when they fucked. Yang wondered if she and Blake taking Weiss like this changed anything. Weiss may have been in charge at first, but that was easily wrested from her, however both of them were still fulfilling her wishes of being fucked hard. It frustrated Yang, so she rested her weight and pushed down the object of her confusion and sandwiched the heiress between her and the faunus, changing the thrusts to grinds that matched Blake stroke for stroke. Filling Weiss to the brim with each roll of hips. 

The room was filled with their sounds, and even Weiss’ usual loudness was starting to be matched by Blake and Yang’s moans and huffs of effort, working Weiss over until their hips broke and their legs tired.

Blake groaned when Weiss tightened on them, the velvet walls constricting them even further, keeping the cock in as much as possible and stealing anything Blake had to give. The blonde above them moaned too, the heiress’ tightening muscles caused delicious friction that hit her spot even harder with the insert.

“Uwah! G-gonna cum!” Weiss screamed, and it was like a starting pistol to a race as her datemates upped their already impressive speed pushing her straight into climax, and her pleasantly tight muscles gave the other two the last bit they needed to fall with her.

All three of them breathed heavily, collapsed in a pile. “Yang, I love you but get off.” Blake groaned.

“I thought you already did?”

“Oh, for the love of–” Blake rolled their eyes. but Weiss, always giddy after a good dicking, giggled at the exchange.

“As much as I love a hot hot blanket, I can barely breathe.” Weiss said airily.

“Because I took your breath aw–Ow okay alright!” Yang laughed at the half-hearted smacks the serious pair landed and she pulled out of Weiss, relishing the shuddering gasp that always came with it. Blake grunted and took a easier breath. They carefully sat up with Weiss pressed to their chest, and eased out of her, one cat ear perking up as they savored what was possibly their favorite sound. Blake laid Weiss down with her head on Yang’s leg, and they made an unsteady step to dispose of the condom, they also grabbed Yang’s inside out one as a nicety.

When they returned, it was to a big cuddle session that Blake easily fell into, Weiss, lightly snoring, and Yang’s strong arms around them both while Blake blanketed themselves over their datemates.