Actions

Work Header

The Landfill Chronicles

Summary:

Posting prompts from my NSFW blog on tumblr to here, with just about all the trash you can imagine
Pairings in Chapter names!

Notes:

Most of them aren't edited, so forgive some of the typos.

Chapter 1: Freezerburned Baked Alaska: Marks

Chapter Text

Biting, scratching, basically anything that can leave a mark.

(From my Pet!au where Weiss, Neo, and Yang are into Petplay)


 

–Ember and Precious have come over, it just happened by accident. But Princess can’t help but feel that they planned this…especially since she was in-between them on Ember’s lap. Her Mistress was calmly reading a book on the couch, a cup of tea on the table in front of her, blatantly ignoring the worried glances tossed her way.

“So how about it?” Ember asked, her hands rubbing up and down looking for a target.

“Ugh, fine. But nowhere visible.” In front of her Precious pouted because half of her planned attack was denied. It wasn’t like they didn’t understand why, what with Princess’ day job as Weiss, putting her under a lot of attention. They weren’t about to cause trouble for their favorite playmate. “Nothing ridiculous either!”

Precious grinned, signing a short message that the other pet’s rudimentary sign language skills could understand, “If it’s hidden, then what does it matter?”

Princess could feel the lion’s grin at her back, “Yeah, what does it matter?” Claws scratch her sensitive belly, when Princess arches, it’s the perfect chance for Precious to take advantage of it. She reaches forward and gets her shoulders then pulls down, her claws writing four pairs of hot red lines down her back.

Princess quivers and hissed, then squeak in surprise as she felt little bits of blood bloom outward, “Mistress! Precious made me bleed!”

This Blake looks up at, she simply raises an eyebrow in silent admonishment, she sighed and returned to her book, “Ember.”

“Gotcha Mz. Blake,” Her hot mouth licked and sucked up the blood, consequently leaving  large hickeys behind. Precious kissed Princess in apology before biting those pink lips. The tri-colored wolf lightly kissed her way down her neck, starting to leave her hickeys on the underside of her breasts. Precious made her way down the shivering body receiving attention, licking the kitten’s belly. In nostalgia she moved to her hips and bit, hard.

“Ahh! N-not again…!” Ember chuckled and held Precious’ head to that spot, the wolf aimed to make a tennis ball-sized mark like last time. The lion bit along her prey’s side and was pressing her claws on Princess’ upper thighs, a look down revealed she was lightly writing her name in pink lines on the pale skin with calligraphy-type font.

Princess’ skin had dark red lines and purple spots standing out amongst a blushing pink backdrop. “Pretty…” Ember praises, but Princess was going to kill…them? She gets distracted when the claws and fangs started to home in on the kitten’s center, further up her thighs, turning from light to harder scratches and nips to full on bites.

Princess was starting to sweat as they drew closer to their goal. In a desperate last chance she looked to her Mistress, only for her hope to be smashed.

Blake sat there with her book placed on the couch as she sipped from her tea, legs crossed and a smirk on her face, The faunus was watching them like hawks.

Princess forgot. She’s Blake favorite piece of entertainment.

“Oh god!”

Chapter 2: Monochrome: Moans

Summary:

Moaning, panting, sighs, screaming- Any or all of the lovely sounds you can think of, and more.

Notes:

Pet!au

Chapter Text

She’s so loud.

It’s hard to keep the smile off your face when your spoiled Princess is sitting there writhing on the floor. It’s necessary that when your pet breaks a rule, they have to repent in some way. You’ve said many times that she was not allowed to come in the kitchen when you’re in there unless it was to feed and drink from her bowls, which were pointedly placed at the far corner.

Mistress! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Please, please, please…” and so on.

You have her wear the vibrating plugged panties, she hates those. When she wears it, the highest setting isn’t anywhere near strong enough to push her over the edge, no matter how much she bucks and rubs. The desperate tone in her voice has always set you off, maybe it’s your sadism, maybe it’s your acoustiphilia, but you want her to make those sound all the time.

A particular high pitched whine makes your ears flick and a shock of heat fly through your system. Let’s make sure she’s learned her lesson. You still enraged footfalls  capture her attention, “What are you sorry for?”

“Hnngh, sorry, for—ah!” her eyes glaze as the steady pleasure effects her speech. But that won’t do.

You crouch down and grab her hair at the roots making her yelp as you get her attention, “I forget, can sluts not talk in complete sentences?”

She whines again and takes deep, centering breaths, “I’m so sorry for ruining d-dinner.”

“That’s all?” You drop her then and there and make to walk away, “Maybe I should leave you like that the rest of the night.”

“No!” she shouts and scrambles to grab your ankle as she sobs, “No wait! There’s more, I’m sorry for more!”

“Oh?” You don’t your body turn to her completely, but you look at her from the corner of your eye.

“Y-yes! I’m sorry f-for getting it all over you, and, and, and not listening! And making a mess! I-I shouldn’t h-have been acting like a-a selllfish slllluut!”

Mm, you don’t think you’ll ever get over how pretty she is when she begs.

Humming in contemplation, you exit, much to her chagrin. You aren’t surprised as she moans and cries, but you think she’s learned her lesson.

You return but with something that makes her chirp happily, an average sized but thick dildo with pointed spikes along the sides. You move quickly and rip the punishment device off, taking her legs and dragging her on her belly to the couch, you set her up in an awkward position—just because you’re rewarding her doesn’t mean you’re going to make it as comfortable as possible.

most of her weight is balanced on her elbows, as her vertical body rests in between your legs and her legs on the seat on the outside of your thighs. You press the tip of the dildo to her entrance, smirking as she pants in anticipation. As wet as she is, you don’t need to prep, so just plunge the dildo downwards and listen to her screams.

“Oh god! Mistress! Mm, oh,hahhhh! I love you! I won’t do it again! I promise! I love you, I love you! Yes! Fuckkkkk!”

It’s like music to your ears.

Chapter 3: Monochrome: Denial

Summary:

Anonymous asked: "What turns you on?" Orgasm denial and teasing.

Notes:

Also from my Pet!au

Chapter Text

This is torture.

Where the fuck did Mistress come up with this? ‘Want to play a new game, Princess?’ ‘I want to test something, Princess?’ You’re such a happy pet when Mistress says those things you don’t question it, obviously, but you need to discern whether it’ll be fun or entertaining.

Fun meaning you have a good time.

Entertaining meaning you going to be made the star of the show.

So close

“Are you close Princess?” Right she knows your body better than you do.

“N-no.”

“You’re a horrible liar.” Without warning the chains holding your arms up drop you up and down what is currently the bane of your existence. You close your eyes and grit your teeth, you really need to take inventory of your toys, and you need to come.

Somehow, Mistress unearthed a fucking spinning tentacle dildo. It’s split in three sections that spin in opposite directions independent of each other. She’s set it up on a stand three feet high and has you over it. She even took out your tail so the jolting won’t effect your ass. Mistress has been lifting you up and down it, with your legs split by ropes tied to your ankles, anchors to two hooks on the bottom bed frame. Your wrists are in your favorite blue wrist cuffs and ropes are threaded through the holes up through one of the holes in the up and over pattern of wood on the top frame.   The ends of the ropes are in her strong hands that are slowly and steadily working you insane.

She dips you down sometimes taking it all in, sometimes just the tip. But she’ll hold you there until you shake, she’s done this three times now. It makes it worse that she’s sitting in a chair with a small rounded vibrator pressed to her pussy, helping her get off to your sounds.

Up, down, up, down. Get laughed at get fucked, get punished. Sometimes the life of a pet is like a roller-coaster ride.

“Please Mistress!?”

“No.”

“But—!”

“Are you questioning me?” She drops you hard onto the dick and the sudden entrance makes your stomach jump and your eyes blow open wide, screaming loudly as the tentacle massages and stretches your hot walls. “Heh heh, that’s right baby girl, sing for me.” The rope is wrapped around her hand and she bobs you up and down. if you come you’ll get put in the cage for disobeying orders and you won’t come at all. The pressure is killing you.

“Mistress! I-I won’t last much longer! Please let me come!” you beg, seconds away from coming and losing you mind.

“Hmm.” The ropes lift you yet again and you start to cry. This time, however, you are lifted completely off and she removes the evil dildo. She lets go and the drop, while not far, becomes embarrassing when you feel how much of your cum has dripped onto the bed.

When Mistress comes back you can’t even look at her face, instead your attention is directed to the dildo, back again but this time strapped to the faunus.

Oh no.

“Oh, yes.” Your leg is grabbed and your sopping, twitching pussy is drilled with the undulating tool. “Go ahead, scream for me.”

After a long night, those much-awaited rewards shake you until the only thing you can register is Mistress’ praises. 

Chapter 4: Cat On A Hot Tin Roof: Hate you

Summary:

Oh my god I would love for a CinderxBlake fic from you if that's okay

Chapter Text

If you said love was the reason they’d probably kill you.

If you said hate was the reason they’d probably agree reluctantly in their heads after killing you..

A hate-fuck if you will. They bicker and argue and fight but it’s the unstoppable magnetism that comes from a bad version of Romeo and Juliet burnt to a crisp after being cut up.

There is no gentleness when Blake bites the older women, fangs unsheathed and gleaming in the dark of the alley between two warehouses at the pier. Cinder hisses and bites her back on the sensitive ear, disappointed that Blake refuses to cry out. She redirects her assault on the faunus’ neck, each clamp of teeth like a strongman trying to out-muscle a tiger. Blake retaliates with claws along the tattoo on Cinder’s back.

It adds to the marks caused by the old cracked walls they fought on, trying to pin the other while bouncing back and forth between the buildings. Each step a sharp kiss, each pin a grinding of hips.

Blake gets the upper-hand, She has been subtly untying the ribbons on her forearm and while she lured Cinder in with a feigned sign of submission, she turned her around, tied her wrist behind her back, and slammed that irritatingly pretty face into the wall to stop the hypnotizing eyes from trying to pry her soul apart, and maybe leave her with one less tooth.

Cinder is only two or three inches tall than Blake, but she doesn’t mind because that just means she has to bend her over a little more, press the whole of her body harder to make sure she stays in place, able to tease the villain with her shapely hips pressing up against her ass.

The faunus slaps the aforementioned ass and laughs when Cinder reflexively jumps. Blake takes a moment to quickly inspect the damage left on Cinder’s person, licking up the bit of blood that pearled along the tattoo. The claws on the thin wrist pressed in, Enough to bleed if Cinder kept struggling to escape. Oh, yes, Blake intended to leave every mark she could on the woman.

As fun as midnight trysts are, they only had a few scant moments to vent their boiling lust. The faunus flipped the skirt to Cinder’s dress with one hand, scraping along the thigh to leave deeper scratches since no one would look there. So every time the older woman sought to sate herself, the first thought on her mind would be Blake.

The huntress ripped Cinder’s sheer underwear away and harshly cupped the golden eyed woman’s center. Blake didn’t play so much as sanded the pink nub, making sure to place Cinder on that line between pain and pleasure, of course, more teetering towards pain. She kept it up, only until she heard a growl of impatience, then she took her hand away and maliciously purred, waiting.

Cinder knew what Blake wanted, but stubbornly refused to give it to her, despite the coiled spring burning at her insides and melting away her impressive control. It pissed her off that an idealistic brat could put her in such a state, let alone do it so easily and so well,

She thought she could just wait, turn the tables maybe, but Blake started to grind her hips into her ass, breathing heavily into her ear, obviously enjoying using Cinder and unnerving her. Cinder could even hear her cum soaked hand work on her clit, pitching her moans higher and higher, and managing to piss her off and wind that spring tighter without even touching her. “Fucking fine! Get it over with, I have a life to get back to unlike a coward terrorist I know. Do you fuck yourself to the memories of the people you’ve killed or are you too holy a martyr for that?”

“Funny coming from a woman who thinks she’s all that but fails constantly thanks to four girls. incompetent really.” Blake circled Cinder’s hard clit. “Especially when you want to make love to one of them.”

“Who the hell would ever love you, beast?”

“I’m not talking about me.” Cinder’s eyes blew wide before she was filled by three fingers. Neither bothered to be careful, much less cut their unusually sharp nails. Cinder stifled a cry, but only just barely. She growled as Blake’s natural speed fed into her pace, fucking the women relentlessly, and adding a fourth finger. The faunus sometimes imagined getting a whole fist in her old pussy and making her scream with a few practice hits.

Cinder growled and moaned, pressing into the cold concrete of the wall to hide the fact that she was taking pleasure in this. However it was a public secret to Blake.

With a palm roughly rubbing her clit and four quick fingers working to take her apart, Cinder’s stamina ran out and she let out a sharp cry before shaking and falling to the ground with shame. She was going to be sore, just the way the both of them liked it. But Cinder wasn’t going to leave it like this, no she was going to even the score.

Without Blake keeping the hastily tied know in place it unraveled as easily as a bird flies. She turned around and turned the tables, stringing Blake into the ground and holding her there to rip off her shorts and stockings, messing them up and tearing up her underwear to be ‘fair’.

A few quick moves saw to it that Blake’s legs were immobilized with the ribbon, and Cinder bent her on her shoulders, pinning her arms with the tips of her glass heels. Cinder ate Blake out like she was a chewtoy. Bites, nips gnaws, Cinder pleasured her and ran pain up and down the younger woman’s system as hot as a forest fire. Her teeth were like a brand, painful enough to make Blake muffle some cries while she was unable to stop the gasps and occasional sob of pain.

The faunus hissed and came, slightly proud of herself, that she sort of ruined Cinder’s make up with her cum. Cinder pulled away and ‘accidentally’ pulled the ribbon, causing it to come loose.

Blake got up, slightly insulted, before fetching her clothes and putting them back on, inwardly cringing at the damage Cinder’s talons had scored. Cinder fixed her dress, and started to minimize some of the hickeys on her exposed shoulders to avoid invasive questions from buffoons that should stay in their lanes.

They both were silent as always when it ended, busying themselves by fixing their clothing and erasing any glaring evidence of their meeting.

One last kiss is exchanged, all bite like always. Finally murmurs of the next meeting coupled with barely affectionate insults, before going their separate ways. Then they’d walk in two opposite directions. Like always.

Except, the routine is broken, “You’re the only one I’d want to fuck. You look the funniest when you curse my name when you cum.” Blake stopped from her place a few yards away, not quite believing her faunus hearing, but when she looks back,

Cinder’s gone.

Chapter 5: Yellow M&Ms: Will You Turn Me?

Summary:

Anonymous asked: Werewolf

Chapter Text

“Uhh…are you sure?”

“Of course I’m sure, girls!”

“But, Yang…”

“It’s very…”

“I know, I know, dangerous, blah blah blah, instinct, blah blah blah, venom, whoopty do. Mel, Millie, relax” Yang sat down on the bed she shared with the twins and threw her arms around their shoulders. It was nearing sunset on their little house near the outskirts of town, the only thing nearby being the club where the twins worked as bodyguards/bouncers.

A club specifically for the supernatural.

Which was a secret until their mutual girlfriend Yang decided to surprise them by popping over to the club, despite the orge bouncer standing there. One swift punch had him down for the count. Which was probably the only reason she remained untouched when she walked in the club. To top it off, it was a full moon, so while the Malachite twins could usually manage to stay in their human forms and freely switch, they were practically stuck as wolves when their girl saw them.

It was awkward to sat the least.

But Yang, bless her heart was willing to sit and listen to them explain. Granted she got a tad plastered on the complementary strawberry sunrises made by the white-haired vampire at the bar. (Which Yang found out was her best friend’s girlfriend)

Melanie was nervous, especially as the amount of talking increased. Miltia was just glad that she was taking it well, or as well as possible. Both also noticed she never asked about what exactly killed werewolves. Yang was just glad to get a solid explanation as to why the both of them were so adverse to doing anything more than kissing. She had thought they were asexual and just were nervous to tell her about it. 

But now, four months after, Yang came to realize that she really wanted to commit to her girlfriends. It was their one year anniversary and she wanted to give them the greatest gift.

Herself, of course.

She even thought about getting them rings since, you know, it was sort of a big deal. Like lifelong big deal. But she was unsure what metal was okay so she just left that little detail until later.

The twins cried out of happiness, then had a bit of a panic attack that a bit of cuddles took care of. They explained exactly what would happen, and would probably happen.

Yang had made up her mind and was all for it.

Miltia nervously kept tabs on the sun, her heart was racing, somewhat because of the situation, and somewhat because to the way the fading sunlight reflected off the champagne flutes in the corner of the large bedroom that they had used with a nice dinner of ham. She thought it was so romantic. And she knew that her sister was the same in wanting to pay their lover back.

Melanie kept her emotions hidden, not showing one ounce of worry on her face. But inside her heart and head were going haywire. Usually she would try to pin it on the wolf inside, but this time she knew it was her own doing. This was so dumb. They could kill her! Did she ever think of that!? What if she changes her mind, there is no cure! She’s tossing her life away, what about her family? She knows her father died recently, so she’s the only one Ruby’s got, she’ll never be able to roughhouse like they always do. In fact their whole relationship would change—if not fall apart.

Melanie thought she was joking. That she was being an loveable idiot like always when she first proposed the idea a few weeks ago. But then she comes here with her dumb smile, and surprise dinner, and roses and nervous babbling about rings and such…and Melanie couldn’t tell her no. She wanted to commit, and that’s a fuck more than any other lover had offered. She was serious. That means they were going to be serious about this as well.

The last hints of sunlight faded and the sky turned dark as the moonlight lit it up, soon it would be enough to totally transform them. But for now it just set their instincts alight, subconscious echoes of “mate, mate, mate” beat in time with their hearts. The twins looked at each other and gulped, but when they looked at Yang, she was totally calm, smiling in fact. “What are you smiling about?” Melanie huffed.

“Everything really.” Melanie looked at her like she was crazy. “You’re my girls and soon you’re gonna be like, my wives and this is like our honeymoon.”

It was such a dumb pun, but Melanie and Miltia still had to stifle their laughs. It was just like their lover to make a bad joke at times like these, but it broke the tension building in the twins, and for that they couldn’t be more grateful.

"So is it almost time?” Yang asked. The feeling under each of the Malachite twins’ skin confirmed it.

“Yes, Yang.” Miltia pressed closer to the familiar heat and comforting solid muscle.

“Cool. Sorry if this sounds rude but I can’t wait to see you guys naked.”

“Oh, my god.”

“Yang!”

“What?”

The twins groaned, they still smiled though. One look between them shared the message. They were going to start now, they were going to start this human, biting her with the weaker venom that would still infect a human, then as wolves bite her fully. This way, she shouldn’t be too overtaxed during the transformation.

They detached from her and started to undress, they couldn’t help but to do it with a flair, slow going, throwing clothes at her open jaw, being back to back while they undid their garters and looking at Yang as sultry as possible.

Yang couldn’t keep her eyes off her girlfriends and only came back to the real world when they kissed her. She grabbed the back of their heads and alternated kissing them, letting out the rougher side that she always buried. She openly bit their lips, neck, shoulders. Unafraid of breaking the skin and being the one to have taste of the poison that ran through them. “Is it supposed to be like, spicy?”

“That’s one way of putting it.” Melanie said, quickly divesting the blonde of her shirt while Miltia undid her belt. The twins’ mating instinct only got stronger with the moonlight. 

“Oh, god…” Abs. Tight abs. They’ve seen them before, but like this? With Yang about to be fucked? Glorious. Miltia ran her tongue along them, leaving hickeys here and there, Melanie commanded a thrilling kiss from Yang, who let them work as she felt the forbidden skin she hadn’t had access until now. Melanie bit her way down, making sure to mark like she wanted soon after they met Yang. 

Miltia scratched as her claws sharpened licking her way to Yang’s breast the same time her sister did. The twins sucked and bit, their slowly enhancing senses caught all of the little hitches and moans Yang made. It was like a drug. They’ve imagined this over and over, but never thought it’d come true. But here they were sucking down to Yang’s delicious hipbones that made a striking “V” to were they wanted to taste the most.

They slid off Yang’s loose pants like Christmas wrapping paper, pleased to see Yang forewent any panties and just left her dripping core ready to be feasted upon, the smell enticed them as the wolf part of them quickly memorized the aroma of Yang.

The blonde spread her legs and moaned loudly when the twins lapped her essence up, taking turns in alternating in sucking her clit and diving inside, tongues becoming usually long. They worked Yang long and hard until she came screaming each of their names.

Yet the blonde wasn’t going to be selfish. She snatched up Melanie and delicately placed her on her stomach while she moved her sister on her face. Her hand slid up and down Mel’s body, feeling her up and noting to fuck each of them as much as she wanted after they sort out all this business. Her hand slid easily into the older twin, and she could help but snicker a bit into Miltia’s pussy when the usually hard-ass of the group crooned so sweetly it could make little woodland creature flock to her. Miltia wasn’t any less quiet as she enthusiastically ate her out, she shuddered and whined, whispering Yang’s name in-between pants.

Yang was so happy that they were enjoying themselves, and flicking clits gave her something to think about other than the burning building up in her body. She ran hot all the time but she felt like she was being set on fire and stretched five different ways from Sunday. she knew she wasn’t going to be much good soon, so she doubled the speed, four fingers made Melanie scream and a good ‘ol fashion swirl-flick-autograph had Millie riding her like a horse. Both of them made a sweet harmony using her name as notes, all the spice from Millie didn’t bother her as much if she could listen to her and her sister.

After her girlfriends rode her a bit more they shook and moan, quickly evolving into screaming. But they just kept shaking. The screaming turned less ‘Oh Yang, you fuck us so well!’ into ‘Motherfucker this hurts!’

Yang, dizzy and feeling somewhat out of body as she was, still managed to summon up enough strength to move her lovers off of her and carefully onto the floor while she weakly shuffled to the corner of it and leaned on the walls to support her.

She couldn’t say this was in anyway pretty. It was probably her inebriated state that let her be anywhere near calm as the twins literally rearranged themselves and grew fur. Soon, the cracking in the air stopped, and two figures rose in the moonlight. One red and one white, both with startlingly green eyes that attracted Yang in the first place. A few sniffs of the air and their pupils constricted upon the scent of prey…or in this case “Mate.”

“Heh. Here, girls. I think I’m stuck in the well, wanna come get me?”

“Terrible,” The white wolf huffed.

“Horrendous.” The red wolf snickered.

“Ours.” They moved in and growled. Translucent light green drool, the venom Yang had been sipping all night came out and colored their fangs.

Soon Yang was cornered. and she didn’t want to be anywhere else. “Yours.”


When Yang woke up, her back hurt. her neck hurt, and her fingers were cramped. She tried to move her arms but when she couldn’t her eyes opened in shock to take a look around.

Good news, her arms were just weighted down by her girlfriends. Odd news, they were scratched and bit up to all hell. Bad news, the whole room—and looking out the door, apartment—was trashed. Worse news, they are on the floor and she’s…still human?

Miltia yawned and snuggled into the blonde, Yang smiled at the action like she always did and that was when she heard it:

Mate

“Mil, Mel, wake up, what happened?” She whispered, she needed an explanation.

Mel opened one eye to sleepily look at her girlfriend, “You happened.”

“Wha?”

Millie winced when she stretched her back, “We changed you. But you got right back up and transformed. You’re as beautiful and gold as your hair by the way.”

“Thanks…” Yang was starting to get quick snippets of images she thought were memories, but they were so fast and murky she couldn’t make sense of it. “And then?”

Melanie cuddled her more and rubbed at a bite mark on her ass, “Your subconscious must have been stuck on fucking us because that’s all your wolf did.”

“I wonder if we’ll have noise complaints,” Millie sighed.

“Oh…oops. Sorry.”

“Don’t be.” They said. “You were amazing.”

“Although,” Melanie turned to her sister “I can’t believe we bagged a human with the potential to have morphed into an alpha.”

Alpha? Yang thought, Well that explains the ‘Y’ on their shoulders.

Chapter 6: Yellow M&Ms: Voracious

Summary:

For a prompt how about food play between Yang and the twins? :)

Chapter Text

Simple bar trick. That’s all it is. She’s rather proud of herself for mastering it too. It certainly helps when one is looking for information…

…or a good time.

She had been entertaining a pair of twins, being smooth as you please, “Oh well, also speak chinese and mandarin, learned from my dad. It’s a little hard, but it makes your tongue very…versatile.” Popped in a few cherry stems and boom, two interlocked knotted stems.

She knew she had them when their eyes glistened, “You know Miltia, I’m feeling a bit hungry right now, you?” The twin in white said to her sister.

“Voracious. How about you join us Yang?”

The blonde smiled, “It’d be my pleasure.”

She managed to get into the apartment before one twin locked the door and the other threw her into the wall and captured her lips in a rough kiss, feeling Yang’s exposed, defined abs. She withdrew only long enough for Yang to catch a single exhale before her sister took over, taking interest in her powerful biceps. Hips rolled and Yang whimpered, even more so when she too, disappeared further into the apartment.

Yang was a little wobbly on her feet but made it to the kitchen to see Melanie sitting on the counter with whip cream in her hand, and Miltia bending over to reach into the fridge, purposely showing hints of her red lacy underwear. Yang blushed, and her mouth dropped when Melanie sprayed some of the whip cream onto her tongue and retracted into her mouth. She hummed in delight and licked her lips. Yang’s mind seemed to start working again as she strode over to the two, Miltia was standing up straight now with some chocolate syrup, and casually poured a few drops on to her finger before slowly licking it off. Yang pinned her to the counter and started to run her hands all over the twin in red, she relinquished one hand to run it up Melanie’s thigh, snapping the garter strap and making the older twin giggle.

Melanie claimed Yang’s lips while the blonde continued her expedition of Miltia’s body. “She’s sensitive you know..nibble her ear.” Melanie advised. The older sibling was all to happy to manipulate her lovers, especially if her sister got something nice out of it too.

Yang bent down and did as she was told, drawing a gasp out of Miltia’s lips. The angle was starting to hurt Yang’s neck so she grabbed and groped Miltia’s ass before using it as leverage to pick her up and stand there with her in her hands without any effort. Melanie quickly took off the accessories of both of their necks to allow Yang free reign to leave red marks all over Miltia’s neck. The younger twin threw her head back as she moaned at Yang’s teeth slowly moving down to her shoulders, she used the opportunity to open her mouth and pour a little chocolate in before forcing Yang’s face up for a kiss.

Melanie wasn’t idle, she worked off Yang’s jacket—becoming more turned on when Yang let go of Miltia one at a time to allow her to completely pull it off—and guided her to take off her boots, feeling her up and playfully scratching her skin. Melanie thought her back was probably the best she’s ever seen—or felt. Under tanned skin was powerful toned muscles tightly wrapped in an orange tank top, Melanie bit her lip, imaging how it looked when she lifted weights.

Yang pulled the zipper of Miltia’s detailed dress and slid it down to her waist. When she looked up there was a tantalizing trail of chocolate dripping in the cleavage of two modest breasts. She licked her lips but paused when a mischievous returned, “Not yet.” Melanie reached over and sprayed two healthy dollops onto her twin’s nipples, causing them to stand from the cold. Yang dug in with long, interrupted swipes of her tongue, leading up to Miltia neck, some she swallowed, but most of it she left collected on her tongue to swirl around the pink peaks and added to the flavor when she sucked and nibbled them. Miltia gasped louder now, and bucked, she let out a surprised “Ahn!” when her soaked center grinded on the brawler’s washboard abs, she did it again and was encouraged by Yang when she held her closer.

Melanie smiled as she watched Miltia be licked cleaned, but decided standing wasn’t as fun. She grabbed Yang’s belt and gently lead her backwards to the table, where the blonde got the message and placed Miltia on the table, quickly using the chance to remove the rest of her clothes. Miltia looked as if she was thoroughly enjoying herself, panting and absently bucking into the air, but Yang was nothing if not fair and rounded to the other twin, who had disrobed while watching and was gently rubbing her core while sitting in a wooden chair. Yang took off her shirt and shorts with lightning speed and kissed Melanie hard. Melanie was the opposite of her sister in many ways, and Yang discovered that she liked it rougher, more teeth, more little growls and rougher hands molding skin. Yang pulled away to snatch the can of whip cream, but found herself spun and in the chair.

“I like to be on top.” was all the explanation Yang got before the chair was tipped by Melanie’s hand pushing forward on top of it. Melanie hummed a little tune as she sprayed whip cream all over those bountiful breasts and powerful abs, tossing the can to the side while she bent to lick it. Yang grunted at the wicked tongue making exact patterns, she decided to be considerate and held Melanie’s long hair back to prevent it from being dragged in the topping.

When she was done Yang blushed how the older twin licked off every bit of cream except a pattern of lines forming the words dessert. Yang was slightly confused until she heard a giggle behind her. She was bent over by one twin behind her and a metallic jingle was heard before the other twin locked cold metal onto Yang’s wrist behind her.

The two tiny girls were surprisingly strong as they manhandled Yang to lay on the table, Melanie keeping her there with hands holding down her shoulders and teasing kisses on her neck.

The refrigerator door was opened and Miltia came back with strawberries. She opened the plastic container and picked a nice plump one out. She took it and slid it along the cream words while spinning the fruit to evenly coat it. Her face lit up when she took a bite, when she moaned it sent a spike of heat through Yang’s system. Melanie’s evil look did the same when she repeated her sister’s actions, agreeing with the taste.

“It’s good but I think it’s missing something.” Miltia nodded and produced the chocolate syrup from earlier and proceeded to pour its contents all over Yang’s abs. They spent a moment appreciating how the viscous liquid traveled down each cleft of Yang’s stomach. Yang couldn’t help but think how her abs were like a magnet to lovely, dangerous women. Irresistable even.

Many a strawberry were dragged through the chocolate and eaten, some were even generously given to Yang, with a little whip cream on top. With their fun had, the twins licked and cleaned up their toy as thoroughly as possible, and reached up to let Yang kiss them and get a fleeting taste of the chocolate mixed with their own.

Yang was so worked up right now, but her suffering was soon coming to a close as the twins gave her sugary chest little kisses but never stopped their descent. Yang willing splayed her legs in invitation, showing her wanting core to her torturers. Melanie and Miltia nodded and silently concluded that they had their fun and should reward Yang.

The blonde was breathing heavily and mentally urged them to get on with it.

She was not prepared for both of them to make a feast out of her. They held her pussy open and licked heartily like she was the world’s best ice cream. Their surprisingly strong hands kept Yang’s wildly bucking hips in complete control.

Up, down, spirals. ovals, in, out, flicks, licks, swipes, clit, pussy, lips, they gave her the works and were relentless. Two hot twins going down on her and doing it as intensely as they were? Yang couldn’t be blamed for moaning as loudly as she did or coming in minutes.

The Malachite twins were proud of themselves for reducing such a beauty to a puddle. Yang bounced back quickly though and hefted herself up to sit straight up. She smiled wickedly at the sisters, her tongue licked her lips. Neither expected Yang to easily break the handcuffs with one pull.

Melanie and Miltia have never been more turned on.

Before they knew it, Yang had lifted them up and positioned them where she wanted. Melanie was wrapped around Yang’s waist with one arm and Miltia was on the table along with a kneeling Yang looming over her, the blonde’s legs in between hers. Yang started to leave hickeys on Melanie’s neck like her sister but trailed a large hand down the white twin’s body, easily entering Melanie’s slick pussy with two fingers and pumped them at a rapid pace. Meanwhile Yang multi-tasked by rolling her hips and roughly grinded her hard clit against Miltia’s.

Both of the smaller girls cried out in harmony, easily losing themselves in Yang’s co-ordinated movements, rough and thorough. Her pace picked up and the table rocked back and forth in sync with each thrust, becoming a little jarred when Miltia desperately bucked back. Melanie could only hold onto Yang’s neck and leave scratches when her lover picked it up to three and delivered with fast harsh strokes, hard enough to bump Melanie up and few inches, perfectly rough like she prefers.

Soon the twins arched and they came, Miltia loudly and thrashing, and Melanie shaking and in choked gasps.

Yang eased them down into the couch in the living room next to kitchen, proud of their vacant stares and harsh breathing. She walked back into the kitchen on the way to grab something to clean up with when she spotted a wet stain on the table. Her fingers were still covered in Malachite cum too. So naturally she poured a bit of syrup on the spot and swiped it up with her sullied hand to take taste of the best topping around.

“Bon appetit.”    

Chapter 7: Cinderruby: Puppy

Summary:

Anonymous asked: Cinderruby. Be as creative as you can be, like pet play creative. All out bdsm. Ruby being the sub ofc

Chapter Text

“Alright, alright Glynda…I got it. I’ll see to it that it gets taken care of. But you owe me one. Don’t sigh, that’s rude. I’ll think of something later…I’m a little busy. Hm? Oh, I got a new puppy. She’s very cute. Um, German Shepard-Shibe Mix…I’ll have to check. Her name? …Ruby. What are you talking about? I don’t break things…so long as they interest me. Yeah, m’bye.”

Cinder cut the call and chuckled. She wondered how her new “pet” was doing. The call took longer than she would’ve liked but she figured it’d be even more fun to get her newest acquisition fired up.

As she lowered down to the basement a buzzing sound became audible along with canine-like whimpers. She passed through what she liked to call the “receiving room”, the first wide open area as big as the average living room with four black leather seats around a solitary square of white amongst an otherwise crimson carpet. On the left and right were two black doors each to other rooms specialized for her hobby. But her destination was the ebony door straight across from the stairs.

Inside was a cream and black themed bedroom with a large bed dressed in black linens and bone white pillows on a cherry stained wooden bed-frame. Luxurious though it might be, the real prize was on her knees in front of it.

A small girl with black hair dyed with red streaks and a pair of black upright dog ears on her head was shivering before Cinder. Her pale skin was burning red from the treatment she was enduring. When the pet heard the door open she raised her head to look at the older women with shimmering gun metal gray eyes that complimented the gold decorated crimson collar on her neck.

"Enjoying yourself?” Ruby, her pet, nodded and wiggled her dark brown tailplug, unable to answer from the bit in her mouth. Ruby’s hips bucked erratically due to sitting on a modified loveseat meant for hitachi wands. This model was heavier and with cuffs and straps to keep her legs tied to it so she kneeled right over the toy and a hook to hold the captive’s arms behind her. Cinder also went even further to add another attachment, this time to the toy itself—a plastic covering that could be slipped over to give the vibrating ball a new texture. More specifically, a cap with outstretched nubs spinning and assaulting Ruby’s clit. Cinder stood and enjoyed the desperate and shameful show in front of her.

The older women laughed when the puppy howled, already close to her third orgasm. She leaned over, her body pushed to it’s limits and about to collapse. The pet had thought that this was all she had to take, but she had much to learn about her new owner.

Despite only being her pet for a short time, Cinder was experienced, it also didn’t hurt that Ruby was an open book. So just when the puppy was about to cum Cinder shut the toy off. She didn’t even bother to hide the snide grin on her face when her pet made the cutest whine in confusion.

“Come here girl, we’re not done.” Nimble fingers undid the straps and buckles from the shivering pet. Ruby was so spent she almost collapsed settling for resting her head on her Mistress. The puppy quickly gained her second wind and nodded excitedly after her leash was clipped on. Ruby crawled unsteadily over to the bed where she was led.

Two snaps of fingers and Ruby followed the wordless order, hopping onto the bed. She rolled back and forth for a moment to enjoy the fluffy softness of the bed before stopping when a perfect eyebrow rose at her actions. Ruby giggled nervously and Cinder could swear the fake ears drooped accordingly. She set about her task and grabbed some rope from the large black dresser beside the bed.

Cinder paused only to rub her new pet’s belly for a moment, “Legs up.” she looped and tied the length around her ankles then slowly leaned them back until two feet of rope hung between Ruby’s ankle and the slat headboard, she repeated this for the second leg. Then Cinder took another bit of rope and used it to make Ruby’s arms and wrists outstretched on the mattress out to the sides. For the finishing touch she put a small foam ball in Ruby’s paw, “Hold this, drop it if you want to stop. Understood?” She smirked when Ruby nodded hard enough to make the tag on her collar jingle.

Spread and vulnerable, Cinder chuckled as she tested the tautness of the rope, because Ruby’s all too eager look was far too cute. She wondered what it’d look like once she saw what she had in store.

On top of the dresser was a mini-fridge and she stood before it. She paused to make sure Ruby was watching before expertly slipping out of her trademark dress and letting it fall to the floor. Silver eyes blew wide open when they saw a perfect figure wrapped up in black lace. On closer inspection, Ruby could see the faint reflection of light from clear straps from a harness. The girl on the bed whimpered and squirmed, she wanted to touch!

Cinder laughed louder, “Patience pet.” Finally she reached into the fridge and revealed a beautiful glass dildo, the shape made by what looked like spheres starting to combine together make lots of smooth dips and ridges. It also had an insert, foretelling good times.

By the time Cinder had finished strutting over to the pet with the toy in hand, Ruby was already breathing heavily and it was like the cool down before her orgasm never happened. Cinder never broke eye contact as she knelt on the bed and hovered above Ruby. Her hand brought up the glass toy and slowly dragged it down Ruby’s neck, her chest, her inner thighs…

Ruby couldn’t tell if she was shivering from the extreme cold or the burning stare from golden globes. Cinder kissed Ruby’s forehead and mumbled “Ready?”

Ruby nodded and nuzzled Cinder’s neck with her nose.

The glass went in easily, sphere after sphere slid into Ruby with no problem.

Well, almost no problem, not that Cinder would call her pet squealing because of the cold a problem. She glanced at the ball in Ruby’s hand, and while it was crushed, it was still in her palm. Admirable will considering this particular dildo had been in that fridge for almost two days.

While it wasn’t liable to warm up anytime soon, Ruby’s body heat seemed to go up from the insertion instead of plummeting down. Cinder held the toy and pushed and pulled. Noting the ease she could do it and the accompanying shivers, whether from the cold or from pleasure neither could say.

Cinder was a patient woman, but did away with such things because she wanted to see, to hear, to feel her pet coming apart. Each gasp and moan made Cinder thrust harder and start to thumb Ruby’s abused yet still hard clit, she rubbed it circles and tested the pressure to see which made the puppy arch her back like that.

Partially because her arm began to tire, and partially because Cinder herself was starting to soak the delicate fabric, she removed her underwear and expertly set the strap-on up. She relished the shock of cold zapping away the heat from her core before she aligned and bucked her hips to be connected with Ruby.

Ruby whined at the visage, she was hardly able to take much more. Cinder, thankfully knew that, and went all out, thrusting deep and fast. The bed shook with effort and Ruby screamed out, her hips were to compromised to even entertain the idea of bucking them, so she was at Cinder’s pace–at her mercy.

Cinder watched as Ruby’s eyes clamped closed, trying to stave off coming for a little longer, “Go ahead, pet. Cum for me.”

Ruby thought Cinder was a god for a moment when her muscles bunched and released all at once.

The domme kept going. She was fascinated by seeing the young girl below her cum at her command. Cinder’s hips kept going and led Ruby through another two orgasms prefaced by two more orders. Cinder loved how Ruby obeyed her so quickly and enthusiastically.

What finally brought her over was when Ruby’s last orgasm withered out and Cinder could see in her eyes how happy she was, and despite her obvious exhaustion, was willing to go once more, should she want it. Perfect submission and reverence brought Cinder to completion.

For awhile, there was nothing but the sound of panting in the air.

The older women’s leg shook and protested, but she slipped the harness off and with two quick tugs, the complicated knots on Ruby’s ankles came loose and the pet’s legs fell numbly to the bed.

Cinder removed the bit and kissed the silver eyed girl. “How do you feel sweetie?”

“Hm. good.” she stopped to giggle as Cinder kissed all over her face. “My teeth hurt.”

That made Cinder pause, “Your…teeth?” She held the bit up to the light and made out the impressions of bite marks. “…I hope you don’t grind your teeth.” She thought about chipped teeth and whether or not there should be some additional dental care in Ruby’s training.

“Is it that deep?”

“Not too bad. You know, you could’ve let go at anytime.” she gestured to the ball in Ruby’s now-untied hand.

“I know.”

“If you want to stop you can al–”

“–I wanted to keep going. Don’t worry I’m fine.”

“Oh yeah?” Cinder raised her eyebrow.

“Okay, well–I’m not going to be walking anytime soon.”

“That’s better. Now hush. Best we get to sleep.”

Ruby hugged and snuggled into the woman while Cinder moved the covers over them. “Mmm, ‘night Cinder.”

“Goodnight, pet.”

Chapter 8: Embaruby: Entertainment

Chapter Text

Pale pink lips opened to unleash a loud moan, before whimpering. Arms were desperately trying to hold as their hands squeezed the red leather arms of a chair. A head of black with red-tipped ends bowed, the effort to stay up and stand made the dark hair wet with sweat. “Keep looking at me, Ruby.” The girl whined before shakily holding her head up, glassy silver eyes met amused gold ones. The other woman was the picture seduction, she wore a dress as red as the chair she was sitting on with her legs crossed, she had a little evil smile. One slender hand held a wine glass that she idly swished back and forth before sipping it, humming in pleasure at the taste and the show. She never broke eye contact with the mess of a girl leaning in front of her.

“This isn’t what I meant when I said I was bored Cind—ah!” Ruby’s legs threaten to buckle, weakened by the cursed tongue invading her folds.

“Nonsense, you said you wanted entertainment, and this is entertaining. For me.”

“N-not fair!”

“Unfair is it?” She used the tip of her high-heeled shoes to tap against the chin of a busy jaw. “Don’t you think this is fun, Emerald?” Too busy with holding up the red skirt and Ruby’s hips, she only moaned her agreement into the younger girl’s center. Ruby’s jaw fell open and she bent over more, but still managed to look at Cinder. “See, majority rules. Therefore, this is fun.” She sipped on her wine a second before grabbing Ruby’s chin. “And remember, if your arms give out, you lose and we get to tie you up.”

“And If I win I get to be—Mn!—be o-on top.”

Cinder chuckled low in her throat as she let go of her. She took in every expression and moan Ruby made, “Of course, anything you desire. But the thing is, you forgot that Emerald hates to play fair.” Ruby’s brow creased in confusion; meanwhile Emerald’s hand came down from her hip to join her mouth’s ministrations.

“N-no! I c-call—ah god—Shenanigans! Cheaters! You two are in Cahoots!” Ruby couldn’t say more as the part of her brain that handled speech was rendered useless, ending in incomprehensible sounds as her traitorous arms turned limp and her head landed in Cinder’s lap. She desperately grabbed Cinder’s dress and screamed as her orgasm was ripped from her.

Cinder laughed and patted the girl’s head, pausing to finish off her wine. Emerald stood up and leaned to kiss Cinder, “Doesn’t she taste sweet?”

Cinder pulled away and smirked. She looked down and carded her fingers through Ruby’s hair. “Just as sweet as victory.”   

Chapter 9: Embaruby: Recreation

Summary:

Continuation of last chapter

Chapter Text

Smoothed red rope wrapped around a pale neck and two pairs of hands made dextrous by dubious trade worked harmoniously to make three intricate knots down a naked torso.

The one being tied up, however, marred the scene with a pout, “Cheaters.”

“Yeah, you’ve said that for the last hour, you lost. Besides, no one said I couldn’t use my hands.”

“I thought it was an naturally understood thing! Challenge and all that!? Cinder said use your mouth!”

“Did she say anything else?”

“Cinddddeeeerrrrr!”

“Hands were never discussed, so it’s free game.” Cinder smirked, pleased at the offended look her smallest girlfriend gave her. She also noted how she was trying not to squirm whenever hers or Emerald’s knuckles brushed against her while setting the knots. “Now raise your hips, little one.”

Ruby’s brow furrowed in confusion, but did as she was told, only to squeak when the rope came between her legs and up her back when Emerald rolled her onto her side. “Wh-what are you doing?”

“Tying you up.”

“But—!”

Cinder reached over and petted Ruby’s head. It’s called “Shibari”, it’s Japanese rope bonding. I came across it one day and wanted to try it. I thought it’d look very appealing on one of you. You just happened to give me the opening, dear.”

Ruby was slightly assuaged by this but jumped when Emerald “accidentally” pulled a bit more than needed and caused the rope to press into her center. “Ah! H-hey!”

“Something wrong?” Emerald asked cheekily as she thread the rope in between the two lines on Ruby’s chest. She also happened to brush Ruby’s breast while pulling it back, taking advantage of her girlfriend high sensitivity.

“You’re cheating again!” The huntress squirmed once more as Cinder did the same.

This time Cinder tossed away any sense of subtlety and plainly rolled the hard nub between her fingers. Emerald giggled when Ruby pressed her face into the bed, always weak against their touches.

“Ruby…” Cinder purred sweetly like the snake did to Eve, “We aren’t playing a game anymore. This is for keeps. We get to tie you up, and we can do it however we like, whether slowly,” Emerald ran a palm up the shivering girl’s side while coaxing her onto her each of her sides to properly link the ropes behind the small girl, “Or as unfair as we like.” Cinder took the ropes from Emerald and swiftly bound Ruby’s wrist behind her.

The thief bent down and bit at the clear soft skin, leaving her marks on Ruby’s neck and back in between the ropes, Cinder’s warm hands after tying Ruby’s hands, felt the muscular back shaped by years of training with the over-sized scythe taller than her small yet powerful frame. 

Finally, the two ropes met for the last time in front of Ruby and left a pretty knot just above her mons. Ruby thought that she must have been a strung up Christmas chicken served on a platter with the way Cinder and Emerald looked at her.

Cinder held Ruby’s cheek, her face the picture of adoration, “Don’t worry dear, you’ll have fun.”

“But I want to touch you!” Her bonds never lost any tautness as she struggled against them.

Emerald kissed Ruby’s pouting lips. “Well technically, you will be touching us.”

“It’s not the same Emmy!” Ruby rocked out of the way of her lying lips. She was unfair, and cheaters don’t get kisses. Now matter how hot they are. Or how much they kiss her neck…or rub her thighs…"Don’t distr—Eep!“

The huntress jumped as a clawed finger lift the ropes on her stomach and caused them to press hard against her clit. The oldest of the three thought it was art how the diamonds on her littlest precious gem moved along with her while her back arched and she squirmed for purchase. Emerald slid her hand down and pressed the rope side to side right over Ruby’s button, trying hard not to laugh when she shuddered out her name in a way that was meant to be threatening. Truth is, Emerald thought she was cute when she was mad.

The thief started to shimmy the bonds apart to sink one finger in her captive while watching Cinder claim Ruby’s sighing lips and draw patterns on her red skin.

Ruby knew, as they started to let their hands explore and tongue trace outside and inside of her, that it was to be a long, long night.

Chapter 10: Cinderruby: Lie to Me

Summary:

More cinderruby smut? Maybe lots of teasing and orgasm denial as punishment for breaking a rule/order?

Chapter Text

“You’re very lucky nothing was broken.” Cinder says with all the false sweetness in the world into Ruby’s ears. The pet didn’t feel so “lucky” though.

All she wanted to do was get her ball from her Mistress’ study, even though she was told expressly not to go in there. But, it would have been worse if Cinder tripped on it, so she thought, “Get in, get out, go play and act like you did nothing wrong.”

Ruby forgot a few things though.

A) She was a terrible liar.

B) Cinder’s collection of small glass sculptures and figurines a one of her pride and joys, so of course she would know if a few of them were disturbed…or in the wrong order…because they fell…when Ruby slipped and hit the shelf.

When the Owner came home and went to her study to do her usual ‘business-y things’ as Ruby calls it, she was only in there for maybe two seconds before stomping—or better known as walking with purpose enough to make her glass heels sound like knives on the hardwood—right back out.

Obviously she knew what happened, but she enjoyed watching her puppy squirm while trying to lie—poorly—her way out of it. When Ruby broke down and said the truth, she was told she was good for telling the truth, but she was going to get punished anyways so “the lesson would stick”.

So that’s why Ruby’s hands were restrained behind her back while she was blindfolded and in lying helplessly in bed while a larger predator hovered above her, and the puppy’s legs held open with a leg spreader around her ankles.

Cinder’s black nail lightly ran down Ruby’s neck down to her stomach, while she watched the mix of fear and arousal from the slow pace build her pet up more and more. Cinder smirked when her hand fanned out and merely grazed a hard nipple yet she got a visible shiver. She knew Ruby couldn’t quite understand how this was considered a punishment, but she’ll understand in due time.

For now, Cinder lined soft little kisses on Ruby’s jawline, going up to momentarily nibble at her earlobe, a move that always made Ruby moan, no matter how many times she did it.

She switched from soft to hard going down her pup’s neck, enjoying the yelp she got for her efforts. She sucked and enjoyed the blood starting to bloom against the surface of her skin, destined to fill in Cinder’s mark with red and purple.

Her sharp nails clawed little pink trails in Ruby’s skin, not quite breaking the skin but harsh enough that it made the girl below her arch into the touch, hissing along the way. Ruby squeaked as Cinder sucked and bit at her sensitive peaks, tightrope-walking the line of pleasure and pain.

Cinder’s hands never stopped touching, feeling, groping. It was starting to make Ruby confused from trying to track the greedy hands between a hot mouth doing things to her. She registered them at her hips, her ass, sliding under her back to trace her spine up to her shoulders, which made her a willing accomplice in helping Cinder’s mouth devour her whole.

The hands moved along with the mouth when Cinder moved down, licking and sucking until her lips brushed Ruby’s clit. Ruby thought for a second she could feel a evil smile, but the niggling thought was chased away by an experienced tongue.

All the harsh stimulation had her ramped up already, but now Ruby was quickly finding her way to orgasm with Cinder’s licks paving the way. The woman worked the outside by going up and down the length of the slit and playing with the pup’s clit. Softly, hard, left right, everything lick had Ruby’s moans spiking up higher and higher in pitch, and with the bar trembling against Cinder’s stomach the woman knew she was doing a good job.

Too bad that it will be Ruby’s downfall.

Just when Ruby met the precipice, the building heat was frozen over with absence. The puppy tilted her head up and saw Cinder looking at her intently, looking at her while sitting up that is.

Ruby whined and bucked her hips, trying to tell Cinder that she was close and all she had to do was that one final lick and–

Ruby suddenly became aware of two things: the reason for bar and Cinder’s wicked, wicked smile.

The Owner dove back in and wound Ruby up like an alarm clock, bringing her fingers into the mix as well, hitting every sensitive spot with a sniper’s precision. Ruby wailed, the incessant pressure from before hardly cooling off before it it built once again. It felt as if it pushing against her stomach, against her bones, begging as much as Ruby did to be let out, but Cinder merely jingled the key to release in front of their faces and tossed it away.

Ruby’s head pressed backwards against the mattress, almost preferring the headache to the torture. What if just? It would be an accident right? she couldn’t expe–

“You cum without my say so and I’ll stop. Then you won’t be allowed to for three days.” Ruby’s frightened silver eyes met gold that shone with the unsaid anger their owner’s schooled face never showed.

Ruby could feel the pressure crystallize into a sharp rock.

The bar wouldn’t let her rub her thighs or pull Cinder in closer, and now she was so grateful for it.

Once again Cinder escorted herself up and down every inch of her pet she could get, this trip made all the sweeter by the aftertaste of fear. Each gasp was tinged with remorse, mumbling that she’ll listen, her begging became more frantic. Cinder knew that Ruby could tell that she couldn’t hang on for very much longer, she’s trying to get acceptance of her apology before she dooms herself.

Cinder knew that game. And it was one of her favorites.

The pet had lost count how many times she had been perilously dangled over the edge, but enough that she felt that she might self-combust. She’s said the rule over and over that she thought if she were to lose her memory she could remember that phrase with as much clarity as spring water.

Villainous hot breath murmured by her ear, dyed with amusement, “Are you sure you’re sorry?”

“Yes!” Ruby sobbed. 

“Good girl… Now cum.”

Chapter 11: Freezerburn: Make-Up Game

Summary:

Prompt: Angry sex freezerburn. If u dont mind.

Chapter Text

Bickering might have well have been foreplay the way it always ended up. Weiss knew it wasn’t completely true, but recently the fights became louder, and admittedly more petty, and then whether it’s immediately after or with a period of a cool down in between, lately Yang and Weiss have been having a lot of angry sex. 

Angry make up sex, maybe? They always laugh it off and apologize in the post-sex glow, acknowledging faults and accepting points. It probably doesn’t help that both Weiss and Yang have always been a tad more confrontational then most of their friends.

Whatever the reason they start o or whether they should agree to not fight as much, Weiss thought, were  questions to be asked after she doesn’t have the brute pinned against the closet door.

There was nothing nice about this kiss, there were not-so-friendly nips, with Weiss every so often pushing forward so the taller girl’s head smacked against the door, garnering growls from her. Yang bent her knees to grab the heiress’ ass and switched their positions, not bothering to be gentle at all about it. “You’re hurting my neck, short shit.”

“That must be such a pain, considering your head is more like 70% neck anyway.” Weiss’ jab tapered off in a moan when Yang bit into her pale, sensitive skin on her shoulder, moving up her neck before nibbling on her earlobe.

“Do you always have to quantify everything in numbers? Would it kill ya to talk normally?” Yang’s fingers dug into Weiss’ hips hard enough to bruise.

“You mean like a layman? What’s wrong? Intimidated?” The heiress’ hands clawed at Yang’s back, ripping away her leather jacket desperately wanting to unveil tanned skin over rippling muscle. The blonde wasn’t idle either, taking off her bolero intent on seeing her skin red from making Weiss hot and desperate.

Yang’s fingers searched and found  the zipper at Weiss’ back and dragged it down while putting her other arm under her angry girlfriend to lift her higher. Once her modest chest was open to her she dove in, licking and sucking at twin peaks. The heiress moaned and held tight to Yang’s hair, she rocked her hips against the brawler’s abs after wrapping her legs around her. She pulled back on Yang’s head and pushed off on the door to haphazardly steer the blonde backwards towards the bedroom.

They made it past the kitchen and dining room before Yang got bored with Weiss’ breasts, despite the cute moans she let out. She turned and slammed the smaller girl against the wall so hard the pictures hanging shook almost violently. Yang went back to kissing Weiss while slowly bringing her down and balanced Weiss on her knee. “Soaked.” Yang grunted, prevented from saying anything further by Weiss shoving the front of her shirt in her mouth and lifting up her workout bra. She started to leave her own set of bite marks on Yang, making sure to drag her teeth over sensitive nipples, and relishing the animalistic hiss breaking from Yang’s mouth.

Weiss tormented Yang further by slowly and roughly grinding against her knee and abs. She made sure that the brawler could feel every bit of her wetness. She also reached down and fondled Yang through her shorts, more than pleased that she was just as wet as the heiress.

The blonde looked over to the bedroom, a paltry few yards away, but when Weiss’ middle finger dug in and stroked her slit, she decided that she didn’t have the patience to make it all the way over there.

She wrenched off Weiss' head and hand and switched their positions, shoving the smaller girl so her cheek was nice and familiar with the wall. One large hand held two pale, thin ones, and Yang flipped the dress up and shimmied the wet lace panties down so they pooled around shaking ankles.

Yang started her assault by pinching Weiss’ clit and huskily laughing at the little shriek she heard in reaction. Weiss blushed hard when Yang impaled her on two fingers swiftly and easily. Yang started off harshly, working her muscles until they burned to pump into the smaller girl and make her resort to holding in the screams.

Weiss felt humiliated and strained. She had been forced into standing on her toes to keep her balance and to try to aim Yang to where she wanted her most, a choice which was hard to make when Yang’s fingers increased to three, filling her up and twisting so Weiss could feel all of her. Not like her presence could be ignored with the taller girl laughing breathlessly into her ear. Even when being stretched and fucked mercilessly, the heiress still struggled for control.

She did manage to get her hands free, but to her horror was not due to her own strength but, because Yang let her go in order to reach around and play with her hard clit while she picked up the speed.

Weiss tried to hold it in, but it was no good. The more she squirmed the harder Yang fucked her until she clamped her eyes shut and screamed out her release.

The heiress slid down the wall and slowly turned around, unsurprisingly, a lot less angry than before. Which if anyone asked asked, was why she eagerly tore off Yang’s ruined shorts and underwear and buried herself tongue deep into Yang’s center. If one were to press her on the matter, the only other thing she would say motivated her to do it was the choked, guttural moan of “Weiss, Fuck!” coming from the blonde was very addicting.

Yang held on to Weiss’ head–after cleaning her hands of Weiss’ sweet cum, of course–and leaned her head onto the wall. She found out early in their relationship that despite her princess attitude, Weiss had a knack for licking pussy. She knew all the right areas to lick, how much pressure to use, a dexterous tongue, it was almost evil how good she could make the alphabet seem when it’s being written in velvet walls. It didn’t hurt that in a fit of impulsiveness, Yang got a piercing down on her button that Weiss seemed to have a secret yearning for. She flicked it, rolled it on her tongue, pushed it, and pulled it between her teeth and hummed.

Weiss knew the perfect combination that cracked Yang open like a safe.

When the blonde stopped shaking, she collapsed next to Weiss, chuckling the whole way there. “Come here.” She licked and kiss her essence of Weiss pouting lips, “I’m sorry. You were right, I was being inconsiderate.”

After pouting for a bit more, the heiress sighed and finally kissed back, “No, you had a point, I cannot continue to be so harsh.”

“Mm, you’re fine. If you weren’t a stick in the mud sometimes I’m sure the team would’ve gotten in more serious situations. You keep our heads cool.”

“…Did you just–”

“Now come on everyone’s waiting, this custom map isn’t going to beat itself you know!”

Weiss and Yang made their way back onto the couch and put on their headsets. “Alrighty! Who’s up for whupping Witch ass!?“

“…Yang…” Blake’s voice came over the speaker.

“Yeah?”

“Turn off the mic the next time you and Weiss have a ‘disagreement’.”

“OHMIGOD IS IT OVER? CAN I PLAY AGAIN? I WOULD NEED TO SEE AT LEAST 50 SPITTER FACES CLOSE UP AND PERSONAL BEFORE REACHING THE POINT OF DISGUSTED I AM AT RIGHT NOW! YANG! YANG, WHY!?” Everyone on team RWBY cringed at the high pitched squeaks of terror coming from their leader.

“Sorry, sis.”

“Sorry, Ruby.” 

Chapter 12: Pompeii:TLC

Summary:

Anonymous asked: Cinder/Pyrrha (odd pairing I know) rough sex with Cinder as the dom

Chapter Text

Cinder couldn’t hep but smirk. It was too easy. But here she was with Pyrrha Nikos, the Pyrrha Nikos, the girl whose combative prowess won tournaments, whose name was said in awe by everyone from commoners to hunters, who has a contract with Pumpkin Pete’s cereal that was popular in all kingdoms. Pyrrha Nikos is a legend, and here Cinder had her lips between her teeth and swallowing each hungry whimper.

Cinder had a knack for observation, the foundation of manipulation. She watched as the undefeated champion slowly ripped opened a tear in her armor, one that Cinder’s words could slip to like snake venom and into her heart.

Care was the key. Of course there was little that the older woman cared about, but she could fake it with the best of them. For the plan to work, she needed the girl under her thumb, to use her weakness of her sensitive heart and use it against her.

That…ignorant child that she had been paired up with was so, so stupid and blind. Did he not know the value of the gem he had? One that would take care of him without a second thought. But no, he just acts selfish and inconsiderate. But Cinder supposed she should thank him, after all, he was the one who exposed her heart, pierced her armor and gave Cinder opportunity.

Finding her in the grounds, a little sparring, nice words that drew tales of her past and worries of the future. Before long, she was the kind of person Pyrrha craved for.

So easy.

Cinder wasn’t expecting the nervous fidgeting when the red head sought her out and confided a rather attractive proposition. That was the moment the fire mage knew she had finally defeated the oh-so-powerful champion. Thing was, the young and affection hungry girl just didn’t know it yet.

Pyrrha needed release for all her walled emotions, set aside in favor of someone else’s because she was just so damn polite to a fault. Rough sex was not what Cinder was expecting, but she wasn’t about to complain.

It was obvious it was her first time, which served Cinder an even better advantage, being the one to take another's virginity could be good leverage to tug heart strings from.

Pyrrha was a fast learner though, and Cinder wonder how much this fantasy ran through her mind, what with the way she nipped back and held the spy’s hips tightly to hers. Cinder ran her hands all over Pyrrha’s fit body before dragging her nails so light they hardly touch her skin. It sent shocks to Pyrrha’s system and made her buck her hips into Cinder’s with force and need. the fire mage hid her pleased smile in the champion’s neck before suddenly biting and scratching with her nails the Pyrrha wanted her to. Tanned skin turned pink in wide lines when talons made their way down, down, down. With ease Cinder pushed the champion onto the bed in her room, far away from any that could disturb her from molding the champion in her hands. Mercury and Emerald standing guard a little ways away.
   

The older woman took off her blazer and tossed it behind while approaching the bed like a proud lion who just made the kill. She crawled over the prey and straddled her, hands busy with stripping her down to her most vulnerable. Pyrrha apparently, couldn't wait much longer and ripped open Cinder’s button up “Sorry,” she growled as she returned the hickeys on soft skin and groaned when Cinder clawed her back.

“Don’t be.” Cinder teasingly rolled her hips hard and savored the groan she got in reply. Cinder disposed of any undergarments and roughly fondled full breasts and pinching dark nipples in between her fingers. Pyrrha breath hitched while she frantically undressed the rest of Cinder, unafraid of leaving scratches of her own and holding Cinder’s hips tightly enough to leave bruises. Something Cinder approved of. The red head was suddenly shoved down so quickly she could have swear she had gotten whiplash, despite Cinder’s smaller frame, she possessed more strength then one would think.

Pyrrha moaned as the mage worked her way down and took a nipple into her mouth, sucking on it with fervor and biting it every so often and pulling back, electric shocks assaulted the champion’s brain while she writhed under the spy.

Cinder reached down and ran her fingers over the wet heat desperate to be filled, ready and waiting with fading patience. “I won’t go easy.” She warned.

“Just do it…please.” A little assertiveness ruined with ingrained politeness. Cinder almost rolled her eyes, but she supposed a pleasant minion would be a nice change.

Her two fingers slammed in, only spending a few scant seconds to appreciate the warmth of velvet. With haste Cinder took her, accuracy only offering a hint of danger. Bit by bit, draining sanity and restraint with each thrust and bite and moan. She left constellations of red pearls and dark marks on breasts and fit abs. Such power, all falling before Cinder like the Grecian empire.

Strong calloused hands buried themselves into dark smoke, Pyrrha enjoyed the pleasant sting of merciless bites and cool air failing to dispel the heat from her burning skin. Sweat beaded on her brow and her pink lips held open from lack of control. She never could imagine someone could do this, have the courage to do this. She always imagined vanilla sex, loving, and slow. But Cinder simply didn’t operate on “slow”, she took and made sure everyone knew what whats hers after ravishing and tasting all the prey had to give.

Speaking of, Cinder increased her pace, a wicked tongue flicked her clit, and introduced two more fingers so quickly that all Pyrrha could register wasn’t pain, but a sudden stretch and the champion was only a few notches below screaming. Long legs wrapped around the fire mage’s shoulders and locked around her head.

She wasn’t about to let go of this pleasure, and Cinder would ensure she’d keep coming to her over and over again, craving the forbidden dark attention the goody two shoes wanted to drown herself in. Cinder would work her way into her bones and breathe immoral smoke until her lungs burned and rotted until she saw no more use for a degraded tool, rusted by her own lust.

The moment Pyrrha screamed out her name in pure ecstasy, Cinder knew she had her in the palm of her hand.

It was all too easy. 

Chapter 13: Pompeii: The Spider and the Fly

Summary:

Prompt: Whenever it's convenient for you, could you do more Cinder/Pyrrha? Maybe this time Cinder/Pyrrha with public sex

Chapter Text

Cinder’s hands are always warm.Just a few notches before hot, but nevertheless, her soft, wandering hands felt like flames making Pyrrha sweat and crave.

Ever since their encounter a week prior, Cinder made her shiver with just a look, a knowing smirk made her breathe heavily, and them passing by each other was fraught with a tension the champion was hesitant to identify. She knew what it was, but admitting her newfound lust was another story.

Her nervousness only peaked when all students went to integrated classes, despite the students coming earlier in the month all were expected to continue their education and training.

Pyrrha was slowly coming to hate it.

Cinder was placed next to her, and all she did was smile coquettishly and Pyrrha was almost as red as her hair.

Professor Port’s class was as tangential as always. The champions note only a little less than half a page long, even double spaced that contained pertinent information. She sighed and rested her head on her hand, combating the urge to sleep or groan in frustration.

Especially when the scent of cinnamon and cherry wood increased before a burning hand rested on her thigh. Green eyes grew wide and frantically looked over to the mage, who still had a bored face, with the smallest hint of a devilish smirk.

“Don’t make a sound,” Cinder whispered so quietly that if Pyrrha wasn't on high alert she would have missed it entirely. There was a row above them, and Pyrrha felt the need to look back at them. Wanting make sure they couldn’t see two pale fingers playfully walking up her tanned leg and rubbing the fabric at the hem of her skirt.

Pyrrha was burning up, her unattended desires rose up to the surface and the phantom sting of hickeys on her neck made her spread her legs, much to Cinder’s delight. Delicately the hand move the skirt up just to what was necessary before sneaking under and used her dexterous fingers to edge the champion’s underwear down.

As soon as Cinder brushed her clit she dropped her mouth in a silent moan, hidden under a hand as if she yawned. She couldn’t hide her red face. Pyrrha looked over to see Cinder still looking neutral, but with the most amused look in her golden eyes, eyes that reminded her of molten steel being shaped into the sharpest blade and the sparks that fly out ready to burn the blacksmith.

Cinder entered her and she felt like her lungs were polluted with the smoothest smoke. Impairing her normally sharp mind until the room blurred, Professor Port’s bombastic voice was nothing but a wispy echo so far away. Pyrrha perfect posture faded away into a weary slump as she tried to hide their risky act. Cinder hardly seemed to care before moving closer than before and raising the pace and curling them just so.

The metal in Pyrrha’s pen shook and spun before Cinder grasped it and wrote with as if the champion was simply letting her borrow it. She never seem to bring supplies to class anyway. Pyrrha couldn’t understand how the mage was so calculating and graceful, a force of nature and a soothing balm with a voice so disarming.

The champion could barely take anymore, letting the tiniest gasps leave her lips. Her legs twitched when Cinder ground her palm into her sensitive bud and Pyrrha felt like she just ran 10 miles only to step on an exposed wire. She shook, hoping to Dust that no one would take it as a sign of what they were doing.

When the shivers faded and the room around them settled back into the familiar reality Cinder was resting her elbow on the desk, her fingers in front of her mouth as she subtly licked them. Pyrrha blushed when she saw the pink muscle sample her essence.

The bell rang and the professor stumbled while his sentence went awry, his ego had blinded his sense of time completely. He dismissed them and wished them all a good day. Pyrrha’s strong legs felt like jelly and she discreetly pulled up her panties and smoothed out her skirt waiting a little while and packing slowly only to stumble a little down the thin aisle.

Cinder was there, waiting. “Why did you do that? In the middle of class, no less!” The champion hissed.

“I was bored.” Was all Cinder had to say about it.

Pyrrha pinched her nose, unable to stay mad when she still felt so good. But she jumped when sly lips said next to her ear, “Do you want revenge?” Pyrrha’s mouth went dry before taking Cinder’s hand in hers and nearly ran to a more private place.

Won’t you step into my parlor, said the spider to the fly

Chapter 14: Bee's Schnees: Good Deeds

Summary:

Anon: Bee's Schnees

Notes:

feat. Agender!Blake (They/them) and Bigender!Yang (She/Her)

Chapter Text

Blake finished stuffing their new rental books from the library into their book bag and slipped it on. As Blake reached the doors they got a call on their scroll, and from the ringtone, it was Weiss. They accepted the call and put it to their ear, “Hey Weiss.”

“H-hi.” Well…that’s certainly interesting, “How far are you from home right now?”

“I’m leaving the library.” Blake swore they heard a chuckle through the scroll, but it was deeper than Weiss’. The faunus blinked as their body seemingly teleported themselves into their car, without wasting a second they put the scroll into the holder on the middle console of the car and put it on speaker. Instantly they could hear harsh breathing. “Is Yang there with you? I thought you went to the hospital for a checkup?”

“W-we did..um—ah!” Blake turned on the street and used the traffic as a focus so that they could ignore the upcoming erection. “Y-you know I was talking about a Valentine’s gift for Yang?”

“Yeah?” Blake remembered holding Weiss in their arms as Yang went for a checkup about a month ago. Three months prior, the blonde, gentle and bighearted, was also a tad reckless. During a particularly bad storm, the roads were icy and the wind strong, it made it hard for both the taller and muscular Blake and Yang to walk. Weiss was practically pushed around by it, if Pyrrha wasn’t her body guard both of her date-mates certainly would’ve accompanied Weiss to her job.  One day Yang chose to walk to work and saw a small faunus girl get pushed and slip and fall because of the ice, causing her to slide right into the road, and in the way of a large truck. Yang got her out of the way but her right arm got caught under the wheel of the truck and was too mangled to save, causing most of it to be amputated.

But with Ruby’s help, and Weiss' money and connections, Yang only had to wait two weeks before they whipped up a bionic arm for her. She still had to take some physical therapy and got regular checkups but she was discharged only days after the connection surgery. For Valentine's Day, Weiss decided to take things to the logical extreme.

“Well, it finally came in and I had—Yang!” Weiss made a long whimper, and in the background Blake heard, “That’s it baby, god you’re so tight.

Weiss let out some deep breathes before resuming, “I had Yang try it on—I joked it would make her more bionic but—Oh!” There was some crashing and muffled screaming on Weiss’ part. After a moment, and many seconds of Blake internally cursing the speeds limits, Weiss got back on, “B-b-but she seems to like it! And she’s trying it out—ohmygodthere! Harder!” The scroll was jostled again.

“Weiss?” Blake loosened their belt before their pants became even more uncomfortable.

“Nope.”

Blake’s mouth became very dry at Yang’s mischievous and sultry tone, “Yang?”

“You guessed it. Weiss is a little—ugh—busy.” In the background there was a “Wait if you put it there I’m gonna scream!” Then Yang turned away from the mic, “That’s the plan princess.” “You can’t have a phone conversation like th-thaaat! Ahh! Ahhhhhh! Fuck!”

Blake groaned to themselves, they were all the way up now. “Hello?”

“Damn! J-just a warning, when you come home I’m gonna ravage that tight ass of yours. I mean, Weiss did just give me the gift that keeps on giving. Unh!” Blake’s ears perked as the unmistakable sound of Weiss cumming came over the speaker. Blake hoped they weren’t breaking any speed laws because it’d be very hard to explain why they had a boner and practically was having phone sex with their date-mates.

Another few turns and Blake arrived at their stylish house at the end of a sparsely populated cul-de-sac. As in, there was only one other house on the large circle and the occupant was hardly there. This was good because it meant Blake could awkwardly shuffle along with their backpack hanging loosely in front of them until they reached the door. It took a few tries for them to actually get the key in the lock but when they managed it, the faunus flew in, tossed the backpack to the side and locked the door and deadbolt.

Blake looked around seeing some things out of place; the coat closet was ajar and the small table beside it knocked over; further inside the house, the kitchen was a bit of a mess and Weiss’ bolero and heels laid on the floor. A trail of clothes lead to the living room where the table had been flipped, and judging by the indent in the floor, the couch had been pushed at least a foot and a half to the left. The smell of vanilla, citrus, and sex hung particularly heavy here.

Blake spotted a twitching pale foot peeking out from behind the couch, and when they turned the corner they saw Weiss with her hair loose and most of her clothes off. All that remained was her unbuttoned blouse hanging loosely from her shoulders, a pushed down bra and lacy underwear hanging off of her other ankle. She was painted with bite marks and red—near purple hand marks on her hips, Blake’s keen eyes picked up the sheen of liquid on Weiss’ lips and inner thighs.

Blake knelt and took a sample, their brow furrowed as they tasted artificial oranges. They lightly patted Weiss’ cheek so she opened her eyes, “Weiss? Weiss, how are you feeling?”

“So~ good.” Blake flinched and their cock pulsed with need. Seeing Weiss like this was making them gulp.

“Where’s Yang?” Weiss didn’t answer; rather she looked slightly up and over their head. Blake slowly turned and saw Yang standing there, bare as the day she was born, but with an addition. Matching her skin tone was a synthetic cock that looked similar to all of Yang’s other dildoes she used for her gender expression, but Blake could tell there was something different with this one.

“Hey there, Blakey.” Was all the warning the faunus got before Yang pulled them up by the waist and shoved Blake so their upper body fell onto the couch. They grunted and stood up halfway, as soon as they tried to lift their torso from the couch, Yang’s strong bionic hand kept them there. Her other hand reached around and caressed the bulge that was fighting against the confines of Blake’s tight boxers. The faunus moaned louder than they expected, but being hard for almost fifteen minutes without any kind of stimulation will do that.

The struggling erection was released as Yang tugged Blake’s pants so it fell to the floor, pooling around the faunus’ ankles. Next, Yang pulled off their jacket and shirt, only pausing to circle Blake’s sensitive nipples, drawing out a squeak, The blonde leaned over and gently moved their hair to the side so that she could start leaving mark after mark with her teeth, meanwhile she gently stroked Blake’s hard cock and tried not to smirk at the amount of pre-cum that was dripping from them. “Can you stay right there?” Blake groaned but nodded.

A few seconds later a foil pack was ripped open and what had to be a condom was rolled onto Yang’s new member. Then a cap was opened and Yang warned them about the cold before she slowly spun her finger on Blake’s ring of muscle and slowly penetrated them with it. It had been awhile since Blake had received anal, preferring to top, but they were quickly reacquainted with the pleasurable feeling it brought.

Blake moaned and breathed heavily as Yang prepared them with two, then three fingers. The blonde pulled away much to their chagrin, but the sound of lube being coated onto Yang’s new cock made their ears perk.

Finally, Yang’s length—surprisingly warm—pressed up against Blake’s entrance, “Ready?” Blake moaned and nodded. The blonde’s hands held them steady and spread Blake’s cheeks before she slowly sunk in.

The initial stretch made Blake let out a deep moan that they buried into the couch. Blake’s ears flicked back as their body turned red as proof of the building up pleasure making their heart beat harder and harder. Blake looked back and saw Yang’s face set in the very definition of focus whilst her breath became a little heavier and a drop of sweat from the exertion. Yang moaned and with a roll of Blake’s hips, the faunus took of Yang’s cock and made them both shudder.

“Ungh, wow Blakey, you’re taking me so well. You're just as tight as Weiss! And warm too, holy shit!” Yang slumped forward a bit as she adjusted to being “balls deep” in her datemate.

“You c-can feel it?” Blake felt Yang nod against their back, breathing notably harder than before.

“I could get addicted to this…” Blake blushed and looked away, only to have their attention drawn to the couch seat next to them as Weiss eased into it.

“While that’s not totally a bad thing, try not to make them pass out thanks to your…eagerness.” Weiss chastised as she reached out and scratched behind one of Blake’s ears with one hand and then the other ear was gently rubbed at the tip. The sensation made the faunus make a choked gasp and buck into Yang, silently asking her to start.

The blonde moaned at how Blake clenched around her cock before straightening up and putting her hands on their hips. She started slow and easy, pulling out an inch or two before softly rocking back into the faunus and smirking and the low moan they made. “Not my fault you two feel incredible.” Yang sped up and little and smirked as Blake’s moans increased.

Weiss rolled her eyes and shifted her focus onto the twitching feline ears in her hands, she rubbed them harder and scratched the area where the appendages met Blake’s scalp. Her attentions had the lovely effect of making Blake purr incessantly between each gasp.

Once Yang judged them to be completely adjusted, she started to go at her normal pace of “rough”, each huff of air was turning into a moan as Blake clutched her length and moved perfectly in sync, their warmth just made her go faster and faster. Blake’s knees shuddered as they weathered Yang’s forceful thrusts, not caring about the horrid taste of the couch in their mouth, all Blake wanted was for Yang to keep going.

Blake’s senses were too sharp and dull at the same time. Their sense of sight was blurred at the edges, their skin was hot and so sensitive that even Yang’s long mane of hair brushing against Blake’s thigh sent light shocks to their brain. Blake couldn’t stop listening to Yang’s pleased moans and grunts of effort as she brought them higher and higher. But it was the sense of smell that was getting them the most; because all they could smell was Yang’s and especially Weiss’ arousal. Weiss was so close and busy with Blake’s sensitive ears, but also drinking in the rare sight of her faunus being bent over and fucked that it was just making her wet all over again—and Blake could tell.

The animal instincts in Blake finally won out and they knocked aside Weiss’ hands, a movement that surprised Yang enough for her to slow down, which was perfect so that they could grab Weiss and pull her closer, legs open and pussy ready and waiting. Weiss squeaked as she was manhandled but didn’t protest as she found her legs being tossed over her datemate’s darker shoulders, and a rough tongue quickly dipped into her honeypot to lick up the sweetness. Weiss’ hands ended up back onto the top of Blake’s head as she scratched their ears for encouragement and to keep them there—which was fine with Blake.

Yang grinned, she always liked the sight of Blake going down on the heiress and seeing how quickly that posh attitude turns into shameless moans and begging. To award Blake for the show, she grabbed their cock and pumped it hard in time with her quicker rhythm of her hips slamming into theirs. The move made Blake purr harder—and directly into Weiss’ pussy causing her to scream out.

Blake purred and licked for all they were worth, and they could feel the knot of pressure at the bottom of their stomach tighten. Yang felt Blake twitch in her grip, “Gonna cum?”

Blake moaned into Weiss in confirmation. Weiss threw her head back and yelled, “Fuck! Me too! Please!”

“You heard the lady!” Yang angled her hips and struck Blake right in the sweet spot, causing their leaking shaft to finally release its load onto Yang’s hand and the floor. Blake’s claws dug into Weiss just the tiniest bit and they moaned while their mouth was on the heiress’ clit, causing a chain reaction and making her cum hard into Blake’s mouth. The tightness and warmth gripping her was too much and Yang came hard, each impressive muscle tensed and then relaxed as the euphoria brought her to the ultimate high.

After a long moment, Blake’s knees finally gave out. The faunus was kept from hitting the floor thanks to Yang’s strong hands keeping a grip on their hips and gently easing them down as she pulled out. Blake licked off Weiss’ excess cum from their lips and turned to face Yang who was taking off a filled condom. “I shouldn’t be surprised that you can ejaculate with that thing, but I am.” The faunus shot Weiss an playful, accusatory glance—They knew how much Weiss loved her creampies.

Yang left to dispose of the condom, “Yeah well, if I’m going to be quarter bionic, might as well go the whole nine yards! Don’t get too comfortable now, I’m not finished with you!”

Blake looked at Weiss, “You’re trying to get us both killed.” They shivered and tried to keep looking Weiss in the eye as they felt themselves get hard again at the thought of Yang fucking the shit out of them.

“At least she cheered up?” Weiss offered as she smiled shamelessly and petted Blake on the head.

“You’re buying the wheelchairs for when we can’t walk.”

Chapter 15: Fireproof: Trial by Fire

Summary:

Yang/Cinder goodness with aftercare?

Chapter Text

Bright light filled the otherwise dark chamber, the smell of burning candles and blood stung Yang’s throat with every fought breath she fought for. The only relief she had was the cooler temperature of the pillar she was tied to. Her hands had been forced above her and on either side of the pillar so both her forearms and wrists had been securely fastened. Yang growled as she remembered once more that the structure she was tied to was reinforced steel surrounded by inches of resistant concrete, furthermore, it was a load bearing beam, so the weight of the building rested on it. Even the cord keeping them connected was fireproof and made to hold suspension bridges up.

 

She couldn’t burn it through, she couldn’t punch it out with her hands restrained, she couldn’t even elbow the structure that was held firm by the building’s weight until it fell, and even if she did; what next? The looming threat of the building collapsing due to her rage and recklessness kept her still.

 

She felt helpless and turned on.

 

The endless void of black was alleviated just a tad—revealing only more concrete floor and pillars—but this light also served as the only warning she would get before a whip of inferno and malice tore into her back. Yang took solace in the fact that her captor moved her golden locks over her shoulders so as not to “ruin the shot.”

 

A dimmer light shone and Yang moaned as talons pressed between her ribs. A different kind of warmth came close, and then Yang felt crushed velvet and heated skin push up against her beaten back. Painted lip brushed her temple before a smooth voice floated between them, “Amazing, truly amazing. You are fireproof.” Yang huffed in pride, “But your back still shows the pressure of my whip.” The blonde didn’t doubt it; she was sure red lines decorated her back.

 

Cinder never was one to hold back.

 

The talons ceased their threat to draw blood and instead the light drew nonsense all over her torso and chest. For some reason this gentle action finally made Yang lower as much as the restraints would allow and take a knee, when her head slumped she could see the small puddles of sweat and arousal that had beaded and fell from her.

 

“Want to keep going?” Cinder asked as she idly played with golden locks, careful not to pull.

 

“I could go all night.” Yang whimpered and stood back up, boldly offering her backside to the Domme who grinned.

 

“Ego. I love those with ego. It makes it all the sweet when they finally break before me.” Talons clawed down Yang’s ribs and made red lines that bled the slightest bit before Yang’s hair glowed and the cut closed. Pressure but not cuts could remain on the athletic body. Cinder slipped a hand between Yang’s legs, marveling at the heat there before she roughly entered Yang. Cinder savored the yelp like she did the hisses and grunts Yang had made throughout their little session. She decided to draw out more by biting and causing Yang to bleed.

 

Her neck, her shoulders, her arms, and her beaten back fell prey to her fangs.

 

Yang’s fingers latched onto the pillar in an effort to find something, anything to anchor onto so that she could survive the powerful and precise onslaught Cinder was doing to her wet, neglected core.

 

Despite her attempts, her screams and whimpers burst forth without her permission, and she kept crying out as Cinder sought and stimulated every sweet spot Yang had. It drove Yang insane with just how precise she was, how she moved like she knew exactly what made Yang tick, like she had blueprints to her every fiber and she used them.

 

“God!” Yang yelled into the void, fighting the weakness in her knees.

 

She will stay up.

 

She will persevere.

 

She could take it.

 

Oh god, she couldn’t take it.

 

“Come on, pet. Scream my name.” Cinder bit down on Yang’s ear, twisted her fingers in the way the fire witch knew Yang liked best, and she pressed her whole body into Yang’s so the cool contrast of the pillar and the intense heat from both of them would provide a shock to the senses. It rattled Yang’s already frayed nerves and she choked out a gasp.

 

“Cinder!!”

 

The glow from Yang’s hair exploded and engulfed them both.

 

After Yang stopped shaking and her too-warm breath resembled smoke, Cinder eased off, “Whoa! Heheh, easy there.” She playfully exclaimed as she caught Yang’s body from crashing into the concrete floor. Despite her looks Cinder easy supported Yang’s body of muscle and gently guided her down so she was turned to the side and mostly sitting. “Let me get you off of here, huh?” Cinder kissed the heavily breathing blonde’s forehead, careful to pull back her own constant hearth of body heat so Yang could have cool air to breathe. The fire witch undid the complicated knot that would give headaches to anyone who wasn’t a professional, and the special cord loosened. One by one, Cinder released her arms and used them to hold her up and carefully set her lower and lower until she sat down.

 

The cool, immovable pillar chilled the too-hot marks on Yang’s back and made her sigh. “That…heh…that was pretty intense.” Yang laughed quietly, throat hurting with each word.

 

“You’re the one who suggested we see how fireproof you were.” Cinder chided as she went behind the pillar to where she stashed an aftercare kit. She grabbed a small square icepack containing ice dust and pressed to Yang’s forehead and dabbed it on her neck and chest. She checked the scratches, aura or not she wanted to be sure. Cinder also took an alcohol pad and wiped the marks down anyways. Yang rolled her eyes at the thoroughness but knew better than to say anything. “Turn around.”

 

Yang groaned and slowly did as the Domme asked, she hissed when palms pressed to her back, Cinder quietly apologized and then started to mobilize her aura, healing all the damage. Yang had whined before to let it be—so she could savor it—but the bruises would hinder her movement, and the last time her and Yang had an intense scene and she left marks she suddenly had an angry sister, faunus, and mouthy heiress knocking at her door. Cinder did find it amusing, but irritating all the same when they arrived at the crack of dawn.

 

Yang sighed and let Cinder go through the process. She distracted herself by looking at the silhouettes of Cinder’s expensive, cherry cars that the fire witch had moved to one side of the underground parking garage she had under her house for their scene. Yang had to admit, Bumblebee was her pride and joy but some of these cars were just beautiful and she would drive them in a heartbeat.

 

“There, all done.” Cinder gave Yang a cough drop and closed the kit, “Now, can you walk?” Yang stared blankly at her, causing Cinder to giggle. “Alright, hold this then.” Yang was given the aftercare kit and she yelped in surprise as Cinder lifted her with little to no problem other than a grunt of effort. “Let’s go to bed.” Yang relaxed and kissed Cinder quickly before sleep took her.

Chapter 16: Cinder/Velvet: Danger

Summary:

This is extremely rare, but could you do anything for Velvet x Cinder?

Chapter Text

Danger

Being a rabbit faunus came with a lot of quirks, one of which was the ever present fight-or-flight instinct seemingly being stronger than others

Danger

Her instincts whispered. Velvet watched the movements of the Haven team. They all seemed so…intense. One that caught her eyes especially was the form of the black haired leader.

Danger

Her semblance watched and Velvet could feel her muscle memory twitch and pulse, making her shaky and quivering like it always did. Every move was smooth and her flow was hardly ever broken. The fight moved at her pace, and her pace alone. Just observing the exchange student warm up made Velvet easily surmise that the other team would lose. Velvet was partially sure that the leader could’ve taken them all by herself. Maybe at once. No, definitely at once.

And not a single hair would be out of place.

Danger, Danger

Velvet flipped Yatsuhashi. It wasn’t like it was impossible, really. Velvet had been fighting Grimm barehanded for awhile, so flipping an Ursa or two wasn’t unheard of. But that’s a Grimm. Mindless, predictable, exploitable.

This was Yatsuhashi, Skilled, strong, adaptable, and most importantly, on full guard.

He coughed painfully and Velvet dropped to her knees beside him, “Yatsu are you okay!?”

He was badly winded, but after a moment he sat up with her help, “Velvet…where did you learn that? Had I not been wearing armor…”

“I was just…! I was testing out some of the other student’s styles is all! I didn’t mean…”

“Which students?” Yatsu had hardly ever sounded so serious outside of the field.

“Uh..Emerald’s team, from Haven. Her leader uses that style.” He paled.

“Velvet. That is an ancient art from Mistral…I thought it was banned…” He sat up straighter and touched the place where Velvet had kicked to flip him, “It was once used to crack Deathstalker armor..or at least that’s the tale.” He reached under his breastplate and removed a small shard from the growing crack.”When it started to be used on civilians they banned the practice. Where did such a young girl learn something that lethal?”

Danger, Danger, Danger

That Haven girl was behind her, all Velvet wanted to do was buy some film from town, why is it that she was behind her?

Danger,Danger,Danger,Danger

“Velvet…right?” Black lacquered nails and a smooth voice said her name so sweetly. “I’m a little lost, do you think you can help?”

“Uh…” Predator, Danger.

“Don’t be so nervous...” She coos into Velvet’s rabbit ears, “You know, has anyone told you how cute you are?”

Danger

Predator

Prey

Run, Run, RUN!

“I could just eat you up.” 

Chapter 17: Bee's Schnee's: Lip Gloss

Summary:

Existing in my little Bigender!Yang (She/her), Agender!Blake(They/them), and Nympho!Weiss (She/her)

Chapter Text

“Weiss has new lip gloss.” Blake said whilst sitting down next to Yang, who offered the faunus some popcorn.

“Cool.”

“Not exactly.”

Yang’s face screws up in confusion and she scratched the buzzed part of her undercut on her left side, “How can it not be cool? And why is her getting lip gloss a big deal anyway?” Blake shot Yang a look before sighing and standing up. They undid their belt with a clink and started to unbutton their pants. “Whoa Blake, hands kinda covered in foodstuffs. I mean, butter technically can be used as a lube, but I doubt you want salt on your junk.”

Blake sighed, “I’m not talking about that, Just--look.” They undid their zipper and pushed down their boxer briefs. Yang’s eyebrows rose when she saw the light pink rings and smudges on tanned skin. Lots of smudges were on the inner thighs, but there were plenty of rings on Blake’s member. Including a rather big ring surrounding the base and another just below the glands of the head. The lip marks and smudges went up and down the length faded in some areas but bright in other. But the most interesting one to Yang was the rather large ring on their ballsack.

“Duuuude.” Yang bending her neck this way and that to get a good look at her lover’s crotch.

“The big deal is it’s a bitch to wash off.”

Yang rubbed her chin, “You think it’s flavored?”

“Pink lemonade” They licked their lips.

“Can I taste?”

Blake shrugged, “Yeah go ahead...Wait taste?” The faunus’ breath got caught in their throat as the brawler turned their dick to the side with the back of her hand and licked and mouthed at the brighter spots before pulling away from the now half hard length.

“Mm, it really is pink lemonade.”

“Horrible.” Blake blushed.

Yang licked her lips, “You love it. Anyway, yeah, this isn’t coming off too easily.”

“Good.” Both Yang and Blake jumped. Behind the couch, Weiss was walking up, the shine on her lips visible from even where Yang sat as Weiss walked up.

The heiress pulled the blonde into a deep kiss, quickly escalating into tongue. Yang made sure to swipe her tongue over those pink lips, feeling like she got a nice cool drink while sitting outside in the middle of summer. The blonde sucked on Weiss’ bottom lip, drawing out a little moan from the heiress.

Weiss pulled away and fixed Yang with a sultry look that never failed to make her hot. Pale hands grabbed the blonde’s shirt and lifted it over her head before grabbing her bra. Weiss pushed it up and leaned down to suckle on Yang’s nipples, sucking hard with a tight seal of lips.

Yang groaned and tried to hold Weiss’ head there, but she moved down and kissed her stomach, and then she pulled away too fast for Yang to properly get a hold. Yang looked down and saw Weiss’ pleased face. Looking further down, there were bight pink rings standing out against bronzed skin around her nipples, and a kiss to each ab.

Weiss licked her lips while she stood up and started to leave the room, “I like marking what’s mine.” Once she was gone, Yang and Blake looked at each other, and then the other’s marks.

“Damn.” Yang’s mouth fell to the floor

“Wanna follow her?” Blake said staring at the space Weiss once occupied, their cock almost uncomfortably hard.

“I call dibs on that sweet ass!”

Chapter 18: Bee's Schnees: Happy Birthday

Summary:

Some bees schnees lovin weissy?

Notes:

Agender!Blake (They/Them pronouns) Bigender!Yang (She/Her)
I got carried away

Chapter Text

“Where are you going?” Weiss stopped, her hand almost to the door.

She turned her head around to see a sleepy Yang lazily scratching at the buzzed portion of her undercut. Weiss huffed, “Where I always go? To Work.” She gripped the doorknob before Yang’s next statement stopped her

“No, you’re not.” Yang yawned.

Weiss paused once more and fully turned to her lover who had snuck up behind, making the small woman glare at exposed abs. She swallowed, curse Yang’s habit of sleeping without a shirt. She kept glaring at abs knowing that any other place would be…distracting. “W-what are you talking about?”

“We called you off work!” Yang sounded far too happy.

“Excuse me?” Another set of arms came from the side and looped around Weiss’ waist, picking her up and holding her in a bridal carry. “Blake!? Wha–” Weiss turned to Yang, “You! You were a distraction!” Yang smiled wickedly.

The business woman pushed at her other lover’s chest in attempt to get away, but all three of them knew it wasn’t going to happen. Especially when Blake’s sleepy. Their faunus heritage made them cling onto anything and everything when tired or just waking up.

Blake yawned and pulled Weiss closer, never minding the woman’s struggles, “You do know what day it is right?”

“The day I kick your tall ass?” Weiss seethed.

Blake chuckled and placed their head on Weiss’ and started to purr, “It’s your birthday, snowflake.” The business woman’s eyes grew wide in realization.

“S-so? It’s not like I haven’t worked on my birthday!” Past sixteen, her birthday wasn’t exactly celebrated in the Schnee household. It was often treated as just another day with a slightly different greeting.

“Yeah, and that stops now.” Yang grabbed her chin and turned Weiss’ head towards her. “You’ve been working too hard, and you need a day off. And besides, you got us now. Pretty good presents, am I right?” Yang kissed the smaller woman on the lips.

It started with little pecks and then quickly got deeper. Yang’s tongue entered Weiss mouth, playing with it and leading it out so she could suck on it. Weiss shivered and started to kiss harder, relaxing and letting her earlier stress out and into Yang’s waiting mouth.

When they separated, breathing shallowly, Weiss swallowed her pride, “I guess one day wouldn’t hurt.” Yang smiled, but in the silence the pair noticed that Blake’s purr was much faster and deeper than before. Weiss tried to hide her laughter and kissed Blake on the neck. It was only a little kiss but Blake only got louder. “Come here.” She pulled Blake’s head down and kiss them just as hard as she kissed Yang. Blake added a little bit of teeth and the purrs on Weiss tongue made her shiver while they dominated the kiss.

When they finally pulled away, the businesswoman’s face was very red and her chest heaved. Blake’s golden eyes stared into her blue ones, and Weiss could see the lust residing in the glowing orbs.

This little moment was ruined by Yang, who was snickering and failing to hide it. The monochrome pair raised a eyebrow at her. Yang only pointed down, “Guess you two are hard up for some sausage this morning, huh?”

Blake paused and then blushed, “Oh my god, Yang!”

Weiss wiggled and looked down at where Yang was pointing only to be slightly horrified and shamelessly turned on at the sight of Blake’s erection standing tall and exposed due to the crotch panel in their pajama pants. With their hands full Blake couldn’t hide it at all, but they sure could glare at Yang in attempts to burn her into a crisp.

“Why don’t either of you wear underwear to bed?” Weiss groaned but rubbed her thighs together to stave off the heat rising inside her.

“Why do you go to bed in lacy thongs?” Yang countered. Weiss scoffed, offended, but didn’t deny the accusation. The blonde smirked, “Are you wearing one right now?”

The lusty looks both her lovers were giving Weiss made her swallow.

“That’s it!” Blake declared and took Weiss back to bed.

“Hey, hey, hey! Lemme have some of that peaches and cream!”

Yang could hear the angry groan from down the hall, “I swear to god Yang!”

Blake chuckled, “At least she didn’t say ‘Weiss cream’ for the millionth time.” Weiss crossed her arms but didn’t say anything more until Blake dumped her on the bed.

They kissed her hard once more, and made to take off her three-piece suit. Yang caught up and helped take off the jacket and took out Weiss’ ponytail. She took her turn with Weiss’ lips while Blake moved down her throat and undid the golden buttons holding the businesswoman’s shirt together. Each time Weiss gasped into the blonde mouth, her eyebrows knitted, the creepy buzzing feeling of a phantom limb was making her finger twitch.

Yang pulled away, “Imma get my dick, you got this?”

Blake answered by stripping away the expensive shirt and jacket and tugged down Weiss’ bra to suck at her nipples.“Hm, yeah. I’ll make sure she’s plenty wet for you.”

Weiss was unavailable for comment because her breasts were really sensitive.

She didn’t seem offended though since she grabbed the faunus’ head closer and played with their ears. Blake purred with their mouth still on flesh making Weiss’ breath hitch. They completely pulled off the bra and spent a little time between Weiss collarbones and her breasts. They growled when a pale hand wrapped around their cock and started to roughly jack it off. Blake’s hips moved into the rhythm Weiss set, they were a little embarrassed that pre had already begun to spill out.

Blake straightened up to take off Weiss’ pencil skirt. They groaned at seeing the infamous lacy thong. They purred even harder when they could see and smell Weiss’ arousal. Weiss was still jacking them off, her grip became even tighter when Blake leaned forward and grinded the length their dick up and down her covered slit.

Weiss whined at the feeling and then she pitched into a confused groan. Yang had snuck up from behind and lifted her by the back of her thighs so she was almost sitting in Yang’s lap. The blonde grabbed the hand that had previously been working Blake and licked the pre-cum off. Blake moved closer and slowly begun to slide Weiss’ thong off. Both of the taller pair groaned at seeing the strand of cum connecting the underwear and Weiss’ wet and ready center.

With Blake’s help, Yang aimed herself and smoothly entered her lover’s heat, Weiss moaning the whole way. Fully sheathed, the blonde groaned and experimentally bucked, her ego blew up at the little gasp Weiss made. Blake couldn’t take it and came close to kiss Weiss, their ears perking with every whimper the small woman made.

“Hey, don’t forget to pet the pretty kitty.” Yang mumbled into Weiss’ ear leading her sullied hand back onto Blake’s solid cock, Weiss started to jerk them in earnest, her fast pace matching the one that Yang was already launching into. Blake groaned and canted their hips into Weiss’ grip, one that sporadically tightened as Yang fucked her. They tried to keep their eyes open to watch the show (Yang and Weiss together was the hottest thing they could think of) but the hand at their cock was too good. In compensation they leaned forward over the two and kissed Yang, who switched to a slower, but brutal thrusts while she kissed the faunus.

Weiss threw her free arm around Blake’s hips and shoved them onto their knees so she could swallow their shaft. The faunus bit Yang’s lip accidentally and pulled up to growl to the ceiling. The combination of Weiss’ movements and her bouncing thanks to Yang, Blake was so close.

The blonde got on her knees and adjusted a little to make it easier on Weiss’ throat, in the process, she hit Weiss’ sensitive spot which caused her to moan, something that immediately transferred to Blake. Her thrusts honed in on it and soon, the small woman was shaking and moaning, her lips still wrapped around Blake. The faunus’ eyes slammed closed and they came into Weiss’ hot throat.

Yang eased the tired woman off of the faunus’ cock before pulling out. The blonde smirked when she saw that Blake was still harder than a diamond. The taller two of the trio switched places, but not before Yang handed a cock sheath over. Blake smirked and reached over to the bedside table, then they felt a kick in the thigh.

“What are you doing?” Weiss asked. “It’s my birthday, right?” Blake nodded. “Then give it to me bareback.” Both Blake’s and Yang’s mouths dropped. “I took my pill this morning, so get to it and cum in me already!”

Something stirred in Blake and they growled and laughed. “Sure, birthday girl.” The pink cock sleeve with long cones for texture was slipped on and Blake wasted to time slamming into Weiss and starting a punishing pace that produced loud moans from Weiss.

Blake pulled her up into a loose full nelson all to expose her body to Yang. The blonde in question quickly got to groping and sucking marks all over pale skin, she even went over some of Blake’s older marks. Pale pink peaks were sucked on drawing out more screams. Weiss whimpered when the blonde made bruises on her side, above her hip and on the juncture of her thigh before descending even more. Weiss opened her foggy eyes and could only whine when she saw the blonde poised in front of her center which was currently being pounded into by her other lover.

Weiss screamed and Blake purred and growled when Yang licked and sucked at a little swollen clit, one that was begging for attention. Weiss had tears at the corner of her eyes and happy moans ripping out of her throat. She bucked and arched between her lovers’ attentions.

Soon she screeched as she came, tightening almost painfully on Blake and dousing Yang in her cum. The blonde drank as much as she could and gave herself a few more tugs of her dick and she shuddered and hid her moans in Weiss thigh. The faunus practically roared and fulfilled Weiss birthday wish and filled her with their cum, a sensation that made Weiss have another mini orgasm.

The room was filled with their desperate pants. Blake and Weiss leaned down and Yang straightened up to catch them, her bulk and height made a great pillow. Meanwhile Blake said goodbye to the addictive warmth and pulled out.

Weiss whimpered at the lost, her pussy throbbed in remembrance of the spikes that scraped her walls until she came. As the businesswoman sighed she yelped when she felt some familiar fingers dip into her.

Yang pulled her fingers up and admired the white gooey mess before sucking on one of her fingers. Wordlessly her lovers stared at her, “Hey, Blake+Weiss creampie is fucking delicious, what were you expecting?”

Instead of arguing Weiss took the tanned fingers and licked them clean. “You know, she’s absolutely right.” The small woman pushed up and then straddled Blake’s face. “Want some?”

At that moment, Blake and Yang remembered just how much stamina their lover had, and knew that both of them were in for a long day.

Chapter 19: Electromagnetic: Girl's Night

Summary:

Congrats on all the followers! And since you have prompts open I was wondering if you could do something where Pyrrha's sad about something and Nora tries to comfort her and it leads to them doing it right on a table or something

Chapter Text

Nora wasn’t stupid.

Hyperactive and ditzy maybe, but not stupid.

She liked to keep an eye on all her friends to make sure they were okay and do everything in her power to see them smile. So when she saw that Pyrrha was down in the dumps (and it didn’t take a genius to figure out why) she declared a “Girls Night In!!” And then kicked Jaune and Ren out.

They were going to be fine, she gave them pillows.

Pyrrha was confused to say the least but when she relaxed a bit, Nora asked how she was holding up. The champion went all tense again. “I’m fine, don’t worry.”

“Nope!”

“Huh?”

“You, Pyrrha Nikos are far from fine!” She lifted Pyrrha up from her spot on the floor and planted her on one of the desks. “I like Jaune, I do. He’s the best leader I ever had! But he’s an idiot. And a little insensitive, let’s be honest here.” Pyrrha’s eyebrow raised but she kept quiet. “So I’m gonna cheer you up!”

“Okay...? How do you pl--gh!” Pyrrha was cut off by two pink lips pecking hers.

“Girl time!” Nora pointed high in the air and triumphantly put her other hand on her hip. Pyrrha was dumbfounded for a second. And then, before she could help herself, she laughed. The champion kept laughing merrily and wiped the tears from her eyes.

“M-maybe you’re right.”

“Of course I am! I haven’t heard you laugh in like, forever!” She hugged Pyrrha tightly and landed a few more pecks on her lips, her cheek, her forehead, keeping her laughing all the while.

Pyrrha giggled and pulled Nora into a more serious kiss, slowing the hammer wielding redhead enough to kiss her fully. It was Nora’s turn to laugh and she pushed her teammate back on the table, reluctantly pulling away from her lips and going down the tanned girl’s neck biting and leaving little love bites. She spent a little extra time when she reached Pyrrha’s cleavage and just put her head in the middle.

“Pyrrha, you are so soft!” The girl in question blushed and stifled her giggle, the vibrations from Nora in her skin were ticklish. Nora nuzzled them, and she was a step away from making motorboat sounds but thought better of it. She removed Pyrrha’s top and worked on her skirt, her fingers were pretty dexterous from spinning pencils and Magnhild all the time so the skirt came off in moments. The champion wasn’t far behind and rid Nora of her clothing just in time for Nora to duck down and kiss her toned stomach.

Nora nibbled and it made Pyrrha giggle some more, which quickly turned into coos when the ginger softly lapped at her clit. Despite herself, Pyrrha bucked and whined.

The tables in the dorm were sturdy and heavy, meant to take beatings from what amounted to super-powered kids with weapons, drama, and possible anger issues. So they hardly rocked as Nora worked Pyrrha over, bringing her fingers into the mix and moving them inside Pyrrha’s heat.

The Mistrali never knew that Nora could be so...gentle. With her ‘rock-em-sock-em run headlong-into-the-crowd’ attitude, gentleness wasn’t exactly the first adjectives Pyrrha had in mind for this sort of thing. Spontaneous? Yes. Giggly? Oh, sure. But Gentle and loving? Now that, that was a lovely surprise that shook Pyrrha--and the table.

“I’m not done with you yet!” Nora said, licking her lips. She slid her legs in between Pyrrha’s and rocked them slowly, grinding into the Mistrali’s already charged body. Metal in the room clattered and hovered millimeters up in the air, a thin black aura blinked along Pyrrha’s outline, but Nora held fast and went harder and faster.

Until finally, the metal in the room fell and made a serenade to the two girl’s high moans and fulfilled sighs.

They lied together in each other’s arms on top of the desk, cuddling and tracing little patterns into skin. Then, something occurred to Pyrrha, “Nora, isn’t this Jaune’s desk?”

“...Well, would you look at that.”

Chapter 20: Bee's Schnees: Top of the Pack

Summary:

anonymous asked:
Uhm... How about bees schnees prompt where blake(or weiss. It could go either way?) showing more than one method to tame a lion yang? ( would that fall into petplay? I'm not entirely sure)

Chapter Text

“I want on top!” A blushing Weiss indignant yelled at the laughing lion Faunus above her.

However, Yang just laughed and her tail swished in amusement, “Nah. Face it you’re just bottom of the food chain, babe.”

Weiss scoffed, “How dare–I am the heiress to the Schnee Dust Company if anything, I’m top of the food chain!”

“Mhm, yeah, sure. I’m shaking in my boots.” Yang swooped down and scraped her fangs along Weiss’ neck, grinning at the squeak she got.

She did, up until something made her squeak right back.

Yang looked over her shoulder, Weiss followed her gaze and saw Blake standing at the edge of the bed, Yang’s golden tail in her hand. “You guys really should lock the door.”

The other girls blushed a bright red before a quick twist of the wrist made Yang moan more. “Hey Weiss, you know how you two like to play with my ears?” The heiress nodded, watching carefully as Blake rubbed, pumped and squeezed the lion’s twitching tail, garnering many growls and sighs in the process. “Well, apply that to Yang’s tail, she’ll melt instantly.”

Yang’s lilac eyes grew wide, but before she could protest, Blake used her other hand to grip her at the base. Yang yowled and pushed herself up on reflex, giving the opening for Weiss to crawl out from under the lion.

Weiss swung around and sat on Yang’s upper back, keeping her pinned, “Like this?” Two sets of hands wrapped and manipulated the struggling limb, lashing back and forth in their grip.

Yang’s brain was hazy with pleasure as the electric shocks from the sensitive appendage traveled up her spine. She growled, and balled up the sheets in her clawed hands. Her body was hot, and the pressure was growing to be intolerable, Yang’s hips gyrated and ground on the bed, All she wanted was a little relief! Didn’t help that Weiss was starting to be affected by the lion’s groans, and started rocking slightly.

Blake decided to use this. She pulled Weiss down and pressed her covered core to Yang’s tail, the lashing started to press and tease the heiress’ clit. Blake directed Weiss to focus a little more at the bottom and ran her thumb along the bottom of Yang’s tail.

The teased limb automatically wrapped around Weiss’ thigh before being caught in Blake’s fingers again. This time, the cat faunus pinched slightly at the very tip while guiding Weiss’ hands to press harder at the base.

The resulting wave of pleasure finally tipped Yang over the edge, rendering her muscles to mush, therefore making her shaking body fall completely flat on the bed.

“And that’s how you do it.” Blake clapped her hands together as if she were dusting them off, looking over at a job well done, “Pretty nice, huh?”

Yang glared over her shoulder, “I’m...going...to...kill...you.” She said in between wheezes.

“Hold that thought.” Weiss announced. She grabbed the brawler’s shoulder and pulled until Yang flipped onto her back. The lion was confused until she saw Weiss pull her soaked panties down her shapely legs from under her dress. The heiress scrambled up and straddled Yang’s face, pussy just a few inches away. Yang couldn’t help but to lick her lips. “You can do that after I’m done taking my rightful place...on top.”

As Blake crawled up the bed and started to caress her abs, Yang couldn’t help but think that maybe being on the bottom every once in awhile was so bad.  

Chapter 21: Weiss: Just in Case

Summary:

anonymous asked:
I've got a prompt if you don't mind. Some extreme Orgasm Denial with Weiss being trained in the off chance she is captured.

Chapter Text

The pressure built up in her stomach, her hips have moved independently of her brain for some time now. So close, so close, and then…nothing.

Weiss’ body screamed in protest. The gag in her mouth prevented her from expressing it out loud. “You have to hold it better than that Weiss. If they get their hands on you…well, there are a litany of things that could happen. But make no mistake, they will probably embarrass you, make you feel low. Use that Schnee pride, deny them by denying yourself.” Weiss groaned and nodded, readying herself for another round of non-stop stimulation. The plug in her ass turned on and the dildo in her pussy was thrusting into her wet, abused core, and the heiress knew that the button had a thumb placed on it for ‘an extra boost’. But the worst was yet to come, Weiss closed her eyes as the loud whirring of the wand filled her ears, she reminded herself that she could do this.

She could do this.

She could do this.

She could do anything she put her mind to.

No matter how good it felt.

“Let’s go for 15 minutes this time.”

Or how tortuous it was.

Chapter 22: Monochrome: Honor A Deal

Summary:

anonymous asked:
Prompt: Baised one of your trash dump ideas of vampiric!Blake and mortal!Weiss. How their first ravishing went and how Weiss was tentative about giving her peachpie to Blake for a sample ;3

Chapter Text

Weiss worried at her lip as she sat on her bed, looking up at Blake, who was slowly growing more and more wild. Black replaced the whites of the faunus’ eyes, making the gold glow in the low light, dulled nails grew sharp, and their canines grew. Blake stalked over and lifted Weiss’ chin with a finger, they traced their finger across her lips stopping her from causing it to bruise. “You sure?”

“I promised you a home and food...even if it is a bit unorthodox...” Blake chuckled low in their throat and caressed her cheek.

“It’s either this or your blood. But I’ll only do it as long as you’re okay with it.” Weiss nodded once more and the lukewarm hand left her face, only for her arms to be grabbed and forced above her head back on the bed. She looked up and saw the slit Blake’s pupil had become, shivering with the way Blake looked her up and down, appraising her. Blake nuzzled the heiress’ neck, picking up that vanilla scent with the fading hint of copper from the fast pulsing blood on the thin skin. “I’m going to speed this up a little.” Blake’s voice had dropped deeper but still felt like silk over Weiss’ ears, she was starting to get rather restless as the strong vampire held her down, Blake’s body pressing into her and feeling solid and anchoring. She yelped slightly when Blake’s teeth bit into her for the briefest of moments. She opened her mouth to ask, but the warm flow of liquid heat injected from the bite made it’s way through her and caused her to arch.

Blake watched and grinned as Weiss reacted favorably to the aphrodisiac. Her body was starting to get almost unbearably hot, so they quickly tore her clothes from the girl, sometimes literally.

Weiss was too hot and hazy to really care, she just needed to feel Blake on her more, their lips, their hands, that slight bulge growing in their pants, everything. “Please...” Weiss cooed, moving into the vampire’s descending motions. Blake grinned to themselves and took off the flimsy and slick barrier separating them and their soon-to-be dinner. Weiss felt her legs being spread further open, and just the whisper of Blake’s dark locks on her trembling thighs made her arch. Blake’s grip on her arms had ended, and while she was content to just use them to grab at the headboard, she now placed them on Blake’s head and encouraged the vampire down.

Blake smiled as the first slow and teasing lick warmed their regularly cool body and sent shocks of pleasure and satisfaction throughout their large frame. Blake looked up once more to see Weiss’ desperate and generous face lit up by the moonlight.

Blake couldn’t help but to laugh at themselves. They must have truly looked like the cat that got the cream as they held pale hips while they took their fill.

Chapter 23: Bee's Schnees: We Have The Technology

Summary:

anonymous asked:
Whatever your heart desires with bees schnee's
feat. Agender!Blake (They/them) and Bigender!Yang (She/Her)

Chapter Text

Blake finished stuffing their new rental books from the library into their book bag and slipped it on. As Blake reached the doors they got a call on their scroll, and from the ringtone, it was Weiss. They accepted the call and put it to their ear, “Hey Weiss.”

“H-hi.” Well…that’s certainly interesting, “How far are you from home right now?”

“I’m leaving the library.” Blake swore they heard a chuckle through the scroll, but it was deeper than Weiss’. The faunus blinked as their body seemingly teleported themselves into their car, without wasting a second they put the scroll into the holder on the middle console of the car and put it on speaker. Instantly they could hear harsh breathing. “Is Yang there with you? I thought you went to the hospital for a checkup?”

“W-we did..um—ah!” Blake turned on the street and used the traffic as a focus so that they could ignore the upcoming erection. “Y-you know I was talking about a Valentine’s gift for Yang?”

“Yeah?” Blake remembered holding Weiss in their arms as Yang went for a checkup about a month ago. Three months prior, the blonde, gentle and bighearted, was also a tad reckless. During a particularly bad storm, the roads were icy and the wind strong, it made it hard for both the taller and muscular Blake and Yang to walk. Weiss was practically pushed around by it, if Pyrrha wasn’t her body guard both of her date-mates certainly would’ve accompanied Weiss to her job.  One day Yang chose to walk to work and saw a small faunus girl get pushed and slip and fall because of the ice, causing her to slide right into the road, and in the way of a large truck. Yang got her out of the way but her right arm got caught under the wheel of the truck and was too mangled to save, causing most of it to be amputated.

But with Ruby’s help, and Weiss money and connections, she only had to wait two weeks before they whipped up a bionic arm for her. She still had to take some physical therapy and got regular checkups but she was discharged only days after the connection surgery.

“Well, it finally came in and I had—Yang!” Weiss made a long whimper, and in the background Blake heard, “That’s it baby, god you’re so tight.

Weiss let out some deep breathes before resuming, “I had Yang try it on—I joked it would make her more bionic but—Oh!” There was some crashing and muffled screaming on Weiss’ part. After a moment, and many seconds of Blake internally cursing the speeds limits, Weiss got back on, “B-b-but she seems to like it! And she’s trying it out—ohmygodthere! Harder!” The scroll was jostled again.

“Weiss?” Blake loosened their belt before their pants became even more uncomfortable.

“Nope.”

Blake’s mouth became very dry at Yang’s mischievous and sultry tone, “Yang?”

“You guessed it. Weiss is a little—ugh—busy.” In the background there was a “Wait if you put it there I’m gonna scream!” Then Yang turned away from the mic, “That’s the plan princess.” “You can’t have a phone conversation like th-thaaat! Ahh! Ahhhhhh! Fuck!”

Blake groaned to themselves, they were all the way up now. “Hello?”

“Damn! J-just a warning, when you come home I’m gonna ravage that tight ass of yours. I mean, Weiss did just give me the gift that keeps on giving. Unh!” Blake’s ears perked as the unmistakable sound of Weiss cumming came over the speaker. Blake hoped they weren’t breaking any speed laws because it’d be very hard to explain why they had a boner and practically was having phone sex with their date-mates.

Another few turns and Blake arrived at their stylish house at the end of a sparsely populated cul-de-sac. As in, there was only one other house on the large circle and the occupant was hardly there. This was good because it meant Blake could awkwardly shuffle along with their backpack hanging loosely in front of them until they reached the door. It took a few tries for them to actually get the key in the lock but when they managed it, the faunus flew in, tossed the backpack to the side and locked the door and deadbolt.

Blake looked around seeing some things out of place; the coat closet was ajar and the small table beside it knocked over; further inside the house, the kitchen was a bit of a mess and Weiss’ bolero and heels laid on the floor. A trail of clothes lead to the living room where the table had been flipped, and judging by the indent in the floor, the couch had been pushed at least a foot and a half to the left. The smell of vanilla, citrus, and sex hung particularly heavy here.

Blake spotted a twitching pale foot peeking out from behind the couch, and when they turned the corner they saw Weiss with her hair loose and most of her clothes off. All that remained was her unbuttoned blouse hanging loosely from her shoulders, a pushed down bra and lacy underwear hanging off of her other ankle. She was painted with bite marks and red—near purple hand marks on her hips, Blake’s keen eyes picked up the sheen of liquid on Weiss’ lips and inner thighs.

Blake knelt and took a sample, their brow furrowed as they tasted artificial oranges. They lightly patted Weiss’ cheek so she opened her eyes, “Weiss? Weiss, how are you feeling?”

“So~ good.” Blake flinched and their cock pulsed with need. Seeing Weiss like this was making them gulp.

“Where’s Yang?” Weiss didn’t answer; rather she looked slightly up and over their head. Blake slowly turned and saw Yang standing there, bare as the day she was born, but with an addition. Matching her skin tone was a synthetic cock that looked similar to all of Yang’s other dildoes she used for her gender expression, but Blake could tell there was something different with this one.

“Hey there, Blakey.” Was all the warning the faunus got before Yang pulled them up by the waist and shoved Blake so their upper body fell onto the couch. They grunted and stood up halfway, as soon as they tried to lift their torso from the couch, Yang’s strong bionic hand kept them there. Her other hand reached around and caressed the bulge that was fighting against the confines of Blake’s tight boxers. The faunus moaned louder than they expected, but being hard for almost fifteen minutes without any kind of stimulation will do that.

The struggling erection was released as Yang tugged Blake’s pants so it fell to the floor, pooling around the faunus’ ankles. Next, Yang pulled off their jacket and shirt, only pausing to circle Blake’s sensitive nipples, drawing out a squeak, The blonde leaned over and gently moved their hair to the side so that she could start leaving mark after mark with her teeth, meanwhile she gently stroked Blake’s hard cock and tried not to smirk at the amount of pre-cum that was dripping from them. “Can you stay right there?” Blake groaned but nodded.

A few seconds later a foil pack was ripped open and what had to be a condom was rolled onto Yang’s new member. Then a cap was opened and Yang warned them about the cold before she slowly spun her finger on Blake’s ring of muscle and slowly penetrated them with it. It had been awhile since Blake had received anal, preferring to top, but they were quickly reacquainted with the pleasurable feeling it brought.

Blake moaned and breathed heavily as Yang prepared them with two, then three fingers. The blonde pulled away much to their chagrin, but the sound of lube being coated onto Yang’s new cock made their ears perk.

Finally, Yang’s length—surprisingly warm—pressed up against Blake’s entrance, “Ready?” Blake moaned and nodded. The blonde’s hands held them steady and spread Blake’s cheeks before she slowly sunk in.

The initial stretch made Blake let out a deep moan that they buried into the couch. Blake’s ears flicked back as their body turned red as proof of the building up pleasure making their heart beat harder and harder. Blake looked back and saw Yang’s face set in the very definition of focus whilst her breath became a little heavier and a drop of sweat from the exertion. Yang moaned and with a roll of Blake’s hips, the faunus took of Yang’s cock and made them both shudder.

“Ungh, wow baby, you’re really tight. And warm too, holy shit.” Yang slumped forward a bit as she adjusted to being “balls deep” in her datemate.

“You c-can feel it?” Blake felt Yang nod against their back, breathing notably harder than before.

“I could get addicted to this…” Blake blushed and looked away, only to have their attention drawn to the couch seat next to them as Weiss eased into it.

“While that’s not totally a bad thing, try not to make them pass out thanks to your…eagerness.” Weiss chastised as she reached out and scratched behind one of Blake’s ears with one hand and then the other ear was gently rubbed at the tip. The sensation made the faunus make a choked gasp and buck into Yang, silently asking her to start.

The blonde moaned at how Blake clenched around them before straightening up and putting her hands on their hips. She started slow and easy, pulling out an inch or two before softly rocking back into the faunus and smirking and the low moan they made. “Not my fault you two feel incredible.” Yang sped up and little and smirked as Blake’s moans increased.

Weiss rolled her eyes and shifted her focus onto the twitching feline ears in her hands, she rubbed them harder and scratched the area where the appendages met Blake’s scalp. Her attentions had the lovely effect of making Blake purr incessantly between each gasp.

Once Yang judged them to be completely adjusted, she started to go at her normal pace of “rough”, each huff of air was turning into a moan as Blake clutched her length and moved perfectly in sync, their warmth just made her go faster and faster. Blake’s knees shuddered as they weathered Yang’s forceful thrusts, not caring about the horrid taste of the couch in their mouth, all Blake wanted was for Yang to keep going.

Blake’s senses were too sharp and dull at the same time. Their sense of sight was blurred at the edges, their skin was hot and so sensitive that even Yang’s long mane of hair brushing against Blake’s thigh sent light shocks to their brain. Blake couldn’t stop listening to Yang’s pleased moans and grunts of effort as she brought them higher and higher. But it was the sense of smell that was getting them the most; because all they could smell was Yang’s and especially Weiss’ arousal. Weiss was so close and busy with Blake’s sensitive ears, but also drinking in the rare sight of her faunus being bent over and fucked that it was just making her wet all over again—and Blake could tell.

The animal instincts in Blake finally won out and they knocked aside Weiss’ hands, a movement that surprised Yang enough for her to slow down, which was perfect so that they could grab Weiss and pull her closer, legs open and pussy ready and waiting. Weiss squeaked as she was manhandled but didn’t protest as she found her legs being tossed over her datemate’s darker shoulders, and a rough tongue quickly dipped into her honeypot to lick up the sweetness. Weiss’ hands ended up back onto the top of Blake’s head as she scratched their ears for encouragement and to keep them there—which was fine with Blake.

Yang grinned, she always liked the sight of Blake going down on the heiress and seeing how quickly that posh attitude turns into shameless moans and begging. To award Blake for the show, she grabbed their cock and pumped it hard in time with her quicker rhythm of her hips slamming into theirs. The move made Blake purr harder—and directly into Weiss’ pussy causing her to scream out.

Blake purred and licked for all they were worth, and they could feel the knot of pressure at the bottom of their stomach tighten. Yang felt Blake twitch in her grip, “Gonna cum?”

Blake moaned into Weiss in confirmation. Weiss threw her head back and yelled, “Fuck! Me too! Please!”

“You heard the lady!” Yang angled her hips and struck Blake reach in the sweet spot, causing their leaking shaft to finally release its load onto Yang’s hand and the floor. Blake’s claws dug into Weiss just the tiniest bit and they moaned while their mouth was on the heiress’ clit, causing a chain reaction and making her cum hard into Blake’s mouth. The tightness and warm gripping her was too much and Yang came hard, each impressive muscle tensed and then relaxed as the euphoria brought her to the ultimate high.

After a long moment, Blake’s knees finally gave out. The faunus was kept from hitting the floor thanks to Yang’s strong hands keeping a grip on their hips and gently easing them down as she pulled out. Blake licked off Weiss’ excess cum from their lips and turned to face Yang who was taking off a filled condom. “I shouldn’t be surprised that you can ejaculate with that thing, but I am.” The faunus shot Weiss an playful, accusatory glance—They knew how much Weiss loved her creampies.

Yang left to dispose of the condom, “Yeah well, if I’m going to be quarter bionic, might as well go the whole nine yards! Don’t get too comfortable now, I’m not finished with you!”

Blake looked at Weiss, “You’re trying to get us both killed.” They shivered and tried to keep looking Weiss in the eye as they felt themselves get hard again at the thought of Yang fucking the shit out of them.

“At least she cheered up?” Weiss offered as she smiled shamelessly and petted Blake on the head.

“You’re buying the wheelchairs for when we can’t walk.”

Chapter 24: Black Cherry: In the Club

Summary:

Request:I would like to request some ruby/neo/cinder please

Chapter Text

Yang’s gonna kill me! Ruby internally screamed. All she wanted was to go to this club! She didn’t understand why Yang said not to, nor why the place was rejected by her sister. Ruby was 21, she could go to clubs! Yang didn’t have to baby her here too!

But now, having a small tri-colored girl kissing her stomach while she laid across a woman with burning eyes’ lap, she was really really starting to regret it.

Kinda.

They were really nice! And Neo’s a good dancer and Cinder’s funny! And ugh. It wasn’t that she wasn’t into it, but having her first time being a threesome in a shady club on a (extremely) expensive couch was a little daunting.

As she shared another deep kiss with Cinder, Ruby thought back to how it started.

How it was more than obvious she was a newb to the clubbing scene and so there were a few looks and pointed laughter. There were a few annoying guys who wanted to take her back home, and she rebuffed them. On the more persistent ones she just told them who her sister was and lo and behold they stayed far away from her, cowering in fear.

The last one she straight out punched. You can’t grow up in the Xiao Long-Rose family and not know how to fight.

When the asshole fell to the floor, through all the music and loud, drunk laughter, Ruby heard what she thought was a giggle, or something. It danced in her ears and flitted through her brain. Disturbed and curious, she turned around to see a girl who was even smaller than her. She looked out of place almost in her spats and white coat her corset trailed down into her low-cut pants, (which Ruby found to be a little more than fascinating) and she just stood out in the white, pink and brown she was adorned in.

She trailed up slowly and got really close, staring up at Ruby in interest. ‘Playful’ would be a good word for the girl in Ruby’s opinion, but there just seemed something far more…dark in her mismatched eyes. She innocently smiled and put her finger under the silver-eyed girl’s chin, almost like she was inspecting her.

After a moment she pulled away, which baffled Ruby for a moment, then she saw the small girl’s scroll My name is Neo.

“Oh, cool. My name’s Ruby!” She yelled over the music. Neo laughed again, or at least Ruby thought so, the music seemed to drown everything out.

Want to Dance?

Turns out, Ruby wasn’t as bad a dancer as she thought, but maybe that was because she was following Neo for the most part, and Neo...Neo could dance. It was more like she was a ballerina, a seductive, standing lapdance ballerina.

While she and Ruby were pressed together, Neo got a text. Her heterochromic eyes floated to the second floor that had glass to see out to the rest of the club. Following her gaze, Ruby saw two glowing yellow eyes, but only for a moment, they disappeared and Ruby was pulled down close to Neo’s face. Mischief ablaze in her eyes, Ruby couldn’t help but to kiss her like she wanted.

It was good, and Neo tasted like chocolate and strawberries. Even her eyes closed she could see the flash from Neo’s scroll. The small girl showed Ruby the pic and she blushed...it was rather...lewd.

Neo’s fingers flew over the buttons and a small ‘ping’ went off. Before Ruby could ask a answer came back almost instantly.

Would you like to meet my friend, Ruby?

By friend, Neo apparently meant the owner of the club. And also the owner of those glowing eyes she spied before. Her name was Cinder and her voice sent shivers up Ruby’s spine. She was really nice though, in Ruby’s opinion. She had a nice laugh and allowed Ruby to sit in front of the A/C on the couch to cool down from the stifling warmth of the dancefloor.

How it got to kissing Cinder and then Neo was lost in translation somewhere, but Ruby found she really didn’t mind.

Cinder claimed her neck, and it felt too good for Ruby to say anything about her sister killing her. It would totally be worth it. It was also worth the amazingly dirty little things Cinder whispered into her ear when she took off Ruby’s clothes.

Neo kept herself busy by helping off her shirt and smiling in approval of the toned abs the silver-eyed girl kept hidden under her shirt. Both Cinder and Neo took the time to feel them, and then Ruby’s arms, which were more defined due to brawling with Yang and being a mechanic. Their touches were so light, and purposeful, that Ruby thought she just might combust from Cinder playing with her modest breasts.

A little tug and shaky request got Neo and Cinder to slip off their clothes. The mechanic was more than impressed with their bodies. The two pressed even closer, touching every bit of available skin and made Ruby’s mind spin in the process.

They felt soft and warm, but solid and strong. Ruby was more than okay with being shared by them, she realized that she might have been nothing but a plaything, but it was too good an offer to refuse.

She kneeled over Cinder’s lap as the owner kissed her front and thumbed her clit, Neo fingered her from behind and toyed with the silver-eyed girl and kept her on the edge. Her fast pace at odds with Cinder’s languid one made everything jarring but delicious, and when she finally came, Neo and Cinder took their time cleaning her up.

It was just enough time to allow Ruby to recover and show them what multitasking was about. She lifted Neo into her lap facing her and started to finger her furiously. Neo’s mouth dropped open and she bucked into Ruby’s thrusts while gripping the couch/ Meanwhile, Ruby had put her arm around the small of Cinder’s back and pulled her up so she had one knee on the back of the couch and was using the other leg to stand up, spreading her enough so Ruby could tend to her with her tongue.

Cinder moaned from the back of her throat and encouraged Ruby, at one point she abandoned grace for holding Ruby’s head to her apex and grinded on Ruby’s fervent tongue. Neo wasn’t much better, biting her finger and squeezing the mechanic’s shoulder.

It was hard to tell who came first, but Cinder threw her head back and hissed, while Neo’s hips went into overdrive on three generous fingers before slumping and shivering onto the crook of Ruby’s neck.

When they all cooled down, Ruby’s neck hurt, but she was more than happy with herself. Sure, Yang was gonna kill her, but she was gonna praise her too just before the last blow. But for now, Ruby was too tired--and sweaty--to make it home, so Cinder and Neo took her hand and led her to the lush bed they had in the club. It was fluffy and Neo and Cinder were soft and warm.

For a last hoorah, this was a pretty good way to go out.

Chapter 25: Monochrome: Aftercare

Summary:

AAHHHHHHH

Chapter Text

I fucked her. I fucked her with everything I had. I wringed out every last perfect sound she made to the backbeat of the bed groaning and the chains that held her still rattling.

Fuck she sounded so, so good.

I came again, I had lost count of my own but knew how many I wrought from my Princess, my slutty pet who enjoyed every 7 orgasms I granted her. Until her body went limp and her voice hoarse, I pushed us both to our limits.

I slumped over her prone form, my arms keeping me from completely crushing her.”libérer“ I say and what little tension she had is gone, replaced by exhaustion. Carefully I pull out and undo the harness one-handed so as not to move too far and I toss it elsewhere, the only thing that mattered right now was Weiss. I kiss her back that was littered with watercolor words of false degradation, all the way up to the bruised neck wearing a necklace of teethmarks.

I carefully rest my body on hers while undo the last of the chains and ease her unto her side where I proceed to lay next to her so I can see her face, red from exhaustion. “Are you okay?” I ask, whispering and drawing my knuckles softly across her cheek in little circles.

She nods minutely, and a shaky hand comes to tap her throat. “Do want some water and a lozenge?” She nods but tugs me closer. wanting me to stay for awhile. I don’t know how long we stayed there, pressed head to toe against each other and me kissing her face, her forehead, her eyes, the top of her head, anywhere I could reach without pulling away.

At one point she coughed weakly and loosened her grip, her eyes told me she’d be alright, but to hurry back. Had I not been so exhausted I would have just made a clone and let them do it.

I pulled away slowly, kissing her nose. I thought for a second, “Do you think it would be alright if I move you?” It took a moment and a light twitch of pain, but she bared through it and nodded. I would have said something but the wet spot on the bed told me of her ulterior motives.

I wrapped her in the fluffiest blanket I could find and gently lifted her, I muttered apologies and encouragements whenever pain flashed over her face. I made a pit stop to the aftercare drawer and pulled out a kit, holding it with my tail so I never let her go, even for a moment.

In the living room, I put her down carefully and made sure she was sitting up. I took out a bottle of water that was kept chilled in a compartment of the kit. I made her take a few dips of it before her own hands left the comfort of her blanket and took it, only to drink in big gulps that almost emptied the bottle. A lozenge was popped in her mouth and she happily sucked on it, loving the cherry flavor.

I slipped into the kitchen for a moment to get the pre-prepared homemade fruit salad and grabbed a spoon for her. She made a happy chirp, which was good, her voice was coming back. I sat and pulled her close and turned the TV on and clicked on the netflix app, “Okay, just nod when you see a movie you want to watch.” 

Chapter 26: Bee's Schnees: Heiress Got Your Dick

Summary:

Agender!Blake (they/them) Bigender!Yang (she/her) Cis Weiss (she/her)

Chapter Text

Yang walked in, glad to be home, and dropped off the few groceries in the kitchen, the store was packed and the lines were long, “All for some friggin’ ice cream.” she muttered. The blonde stretched and walked to the living room where her datemates Weiss and Blake were cuddling on the couch under a blanket. Weiss sat happily in Blake’s lap, pressed back against them.

Though, Yang had to wonder, what was with the weird face Blake was sporting? It was like they were standing in wet socks.

“Hey guys, I’m back.”

“Hello Yang, thanks for going to the store.” Weiss said, and a dark feeling started to settle in her belly.

Blake grunted, a strained smile was tossed in the blonde’s direction but mainly their eyes were staring bullets at the back of Weiss’ head.

Yang couldn’t help herself and she leaned over the two with one knee on the couch, “What’s wrong? Cat got your tongue?”

Of course, the faunus groaned, but it was less a ‘did you really?’ groan and more of a sound that Yang loved, the one she could only get out of them when…

Lilac eyes blew wide and fixed their gaze on Weiss, who was smiling innocently.

Too innocently.

Yang grabbed the blanket and ripped it off the two, throwing it behind her. What she saw was more than she was expecting.

Firstly, Weiss was dress in a sheer negligee that didn’t even bother with any type of bra cups and left Weiss’ breasts fully exposed, the only cover being the black fog caused by the thin outfit. Weiss also had a black thong that had nice little designs and almost made Yang drool.

But the kicker was that Weiss had positioned herself in between Blake’s body and their rock-solid dick, and she was slowly yet firmly pumping her hand, swiping her thumb over the head and drawing out more groans. Blake’s hands were strapped to their body by a thick belt, buckled to the second tightest hole.

Blake threw their head back when Weiss grinded on their dick along with increasing her pace for a few precious seconds. The faunus grunted, “More like ‘Heiress got my dick’.”

Yang’s mouth was hanging open, her brain trying to process this, Blake wasn’t one to be tied up easily, especially by Weiss who was a little more than a foot shorter than them and much smaller all around. “H-how?” the blonde croaked.

“That fucking black, flow-y... thing just, she said that she wanted to get started now and you’d join, and that…” Blake licked their lips, “I’m weak to lingerie apparently.” They sighed in defeat, only to pitch into a whine when Weiss made little circles on the head of Blake’s cock with her thumb.

“I didn’t lie though. I did want to get started and unless Yang doesn’t want to join, then would I be lying. So, Yang what will it be?”

“Like you have to ask.” Weiss grabbed her tall lover and dragged her down to share a heated kiss, Weiss absolutely gaining the upper hand as Yang was only now coming out of the fog of confusion.

Blake groaned once again, and their cock twitched in Weiss’ grip. The heiress tugged the blonde down to her knees and gestures with her eyes what she wanted Yang to do. And Yang was all too happy to go along with Weiss’ plan.

The brawler got settled on her knees in between Blake’s legs, and let Weiss slip the head and first few inches into her mouth. “Fuck, fuck, ah–I’m going to kill you both!” Blake moaned.

After this, you mean.” Weiss provided. Pleased at Blake’s high-pitched sighs. The heiress continued to jack the large member at the bottom, letting Yang focus on the first half. Blake’s ears folded back, and they muffled their moans into Weiss’ neck, spitefully leaving a few angry hickies as well. It only made Weiss coo and grind, making the faunus go cross-eyed.

Yang swirled her tongue around the glands on the faunus’ leaking member, sucking as she moved from the bottom to top. With a moment of inspiration, the brawler’s strong hands took hold of Weiss’ hips and urged them to rock, her other hand slowly pried the pale hand away from tan skin, all so Yang could lick all of the side of Blake’s cock and when her mouth met Weiss’ thong, a naughty and quick tongue licked across the heiress’ soaked slit. The taste of their combined flavors made Yang hum, and Blake and Weiss returned it in kind.

Blake was close, and the belt strain against the desperate pulls they kept putting on the leather. The pleasure their datemates gave the faunus was weakening the strength held in Blake’s usually strong arms. The breaking point though was when they heard the naughty little heiress that trapped them in the first place tell Yang to stand up. Yang complied, and Blake watched as Weiss’ long fingers and manicured nails made short work of the blonde’s pants and tugged them down to reveal the stiff packer held in place by the blonde’s long boxer-brief style harness. Yang stripped her shirt off just in time for Weiss to lean forward and take all of Yang’s dick into her mouth. Pale hands felt the defined abs and soft breasts as pink lips worked to drive the blonde mad. Weiss’ hips rolled and teased on Blake’s tortured cock and she made sure that she used every vibration from sucking Yang’s dick to grind on Blake’s.

Yang groaned, the insert feeling excellent with every movement Weiss made. Neither Blake or Yang expected the prudish heiress to be such a nympho when they got into this poly relationship, but that first night when all of them spent the night in each other’s company…the blonde still got shivers thinking about how Weiss worked them over until the early hours of the next morning, and had the gall to get up and make breakfast with her usual energy (but she was limping, which was a small consolation when her and Blake could hardly walk because of a horrible case of jelly legs).

The sight and feel of the show in front of Blake was too much, and with a mighty growl the leather groaned in protest, straining to hold its victim captive. But it was a futile effort, for the faunus finally broke through the bindings and took hold of the lithe girl’s waist, pulling her back off Yang’s cock and holding her by the chin, angry at the smug smile, made even worse when Weiss licked the drool off her lips. “Yang, hold her down.” Blake passed the buck and stormed off with purpose, shedding clothes as they went eager to settle the score.

Meanwhile Yang laid Weiss on her side with her head in the blonde’s lap. The heiress thought about rebellion as Yang shook her cock in Weiss’ face, but she caved when a large, warm hand traveled down her mid-section and tore off her skimpy underwear. “Do you know how much those co–ahn!” The dust user’s sentence was cut off when Yang easily slipped a finger between her folds, playing with the small nub for a moment before curling into her core.

Any more complaints died on Weiss’ lips and she opened her mouth to accept and continue blowing the blonde with gusto. Yang kept a steady rhythm despite the amazing jolts of pleasure dancing up along her spine. Just the sight of the small woman enthusiastically giving her head brought her halfway to climax. Not to mention the cute little sounds the heiress made when she thrusted her fingers into her pussy. Her thumb played on the bundle of nerves just to feel the rumble from Weiss’ mouth transfer to her and she kept her hand on the white locks to keep her close, occasionally rolling her hips.

So occupied with playing with Weiss, she almost missed the sliver package being dangled in front of her face. She grinned and took it as quietly as Blake when they snuck around the couch, and to Yang’s excitement, a bottle of pineapple flavored lube.

Weiss’ closed eyes opened when she heard a loud snap. She rose off Yang’s lap in time for her hips to be seized by tan hands and her body turned until she was pressed to Blake again. This time, it was front to front and Yang contributed by holding her hands behind her back.

Blake took the newly opened bottle of lube and handed it to Yang, “Gimme a good show, yeah?” Blake’s hands traveled freely up and down Weiss’ thighs.

“Excuse m–oh fuck!” Any offense Weiss had was swept away as Yang worked a lubed finger in the smaller woman, causing her mind to buzz and hum with pleasure.

“You’re such a slut for assplay.” Blake snickered, watching every twitch on Weiss’ face.

Yang snickered too, “Got her prepped already. Hungry for it?”

The heiress tried to retort, but when the blonde curled her fingers she tensed and slumped against the faunus’ shoulder, sticking her ass out even more. Yang and Blake shared a look, and evilly smiled. Both of them quickly rolled on their condoms with a speed only achieved by practice. Two sets of hands steadied Weiss and Blake lowered her on to them.

Weiss crooned sweetly as she easily took all of the faunus’ cock, something that always amazed the other two, since Weiss was just so tiny it boggled the mind a bit, Blake wasn’t exactly average. It just turned them on even more.

Yang positioned herself and nibbled Weiss’ ear, “Ready?” Weiss nodded; eyes glazed over. Again, the room filled with a melodic moan when Yang sheathed herself into Weiss, and the smaller girl took it easily.

The heiress rolled her hips, “Move, move! Fuck me!”

How could they resist that siren call?

The taller two started to buck into Weiss in perfect sync. When one left her, the other quelled the emptiness with a well-timed thrust. Weiss wasn’t passive either, she quickly matched their rhythm so she could take everything the others had to offer her.

Yang leaned over her datemates, being on her knees let her find purchase on the back and arm of the couch. The one on the arm constantly being flicked by Blake’s feline ears, which always flicked or folded back when they fucked. Yang wondered if she and Blake taking Weiss like this changed anything. Weiss may have been in charge at first, but that was easily wrested from her, however both of them were still fulfilling her wishes of being fucked hard. It frustrated Yang, so she rested her weight and pushed down the object of her confusion and sandwiched the heiress between her and the faunus, changing the thrusts to grinds that matched Blake stroke for stroke. Filling Weiss to the brim with each roll of hips. 

The room was filled with their sounds, and even Weiss’ usual loudness was starting to be matched by Blake and Yang’s moans and huffs of effort, working Weiss over until their hips broke and their legs tired.

Blake groaned when Weiss tightened on them, the velvet walls constricting them even further, keeping the cock in as much as possible and stealing anything Blake had to give. The blonde above them moaned too, the heiress’ tightening muscles caused delicious friction that hit her spot even harder with the insert.

“Uwah! G-gonna cum!” Weiss screamed, and it was like a starting pistol to a race as her datemates upped their already impressive speed pushing her straight into climax, and her pleasantly tight muscles gave the other two the last bit they needed to fall with her.

All three of them breathed heavily, collapsed in a pile. “Yang, I love you but get off.” Blake groaned.

“I thought you already did?”

“Oh, for the love of–” Blake rolled their eyes. but Weiss, always giddy after a good dicking, giggled at the exchange.

“As much as I love a hot hot blanket, I can barely breathe.” Weiss said airily.

“Because I took your breath aw–Ow okay alright!” Yang laughed at the half-hearted smacks the serious pair landed and she pulled out of Weiss, relishing the shuddering gasp that always came with it. Blake grunted and took a easier breath. They carefully sat up with Weiss pressed to their chest, and eased out of her, one cat ear perking up as they savored what was possibly their favorite sound. Blake laid Weiss down with her head on Yang’s leg, and they made an unsteady step to dispose of the condom, they also grabbed Yang’s inside out one as a nicety.

When they returned, it was to a big cuddle session that Blake easily fell into, Weiss, lightly snoring, and Yang’s strong arms around them both while Blake blanketed themselves over their datemates.