1. Blaster grinned at Jazz as Tracks reached across the table to clasp his hand. "I know you expect me to tell you it was a party or a club, but we met in school. Tracks was studying production while I was taking musical theory."
2. "I was walking home from work that night, and their light was the only one on on the whole street." Jazz smiled softly and took a sip of his drink. "Prowl wouldn't let me stay out in the rain even if I hadn't nearly knocked down the door in panic, and Blue's fussing is pretty addictive. I didn't mean to go back every night after that, but their light just drew me in like a cybermoth to and LED."
3. "Prowl was an alliance gift," Optimus told Ironhide softly, carefully resting one hand on the recharging Praxian's head. "His family likely thought I would turn him into an advisor at best, not fall so deeply in love."
4. "Arcee, Springer and I started, oh, I think it was while we were stationed on Proxima Proxima. Hot Rod joined us when his unit was stationed a couple of kliks away after we came back to Cyberton." Kup chuckled at Ultra Magnus' flummoxed expression. "What? You thought there were only two of us in my relationship?"
5. "Jazz was a singer at the casino I was working in Kaon. He tipped me off when security was coming to arrest me for cheating, and he's kept an eye out for me ever since." Smokescreen grinned at his lover, watching him from the other side of the room.
6. "What, no. It wasn't anything exciting like that." Bumblebee laughed. "Cosmos and I grew up in the same apartment complex. We've known each other our whole lives."
7. "I met him the way you meet anyone in this Primus forsaken war--on the battlefield." Sunstreaker frowned into the high grade that Hot Rod had set in front of him. "I saved his aft when a couple of Decepticon frontliners came for him. One of these days, I'll figure out why he keeps me around. A Prime is too good for someone like me."
"I think," Hot Rod replied, "That Optimus thinks you're more than good enough."
8. "I do not know when our relationship started, the way you mean," Optimus said with a smile. "Jazz and I worked together for centuries before we realized that he had moved into my quarters and that the only nights we didn't share a berth were when he was on a mission. There was no courtship or any of the elments of a more... traditional relationship."
9. "I welded him back together while I was still in training. After he was released, he came back with a case of high grade and passes to a concert neither of us can remember." Ratchet answered Swoop's question with the soft smile he reserved for the people he was most affectionate toward. "I've regretted a lot of things in my life, but never going out with Ironhide that first time."
10. "I'll confess, I thought she'd be next to useless after Alpha Trion dumped her in my lap," Chromia told the younger femmes. "She barely knew the muzzle from the trigger and he'd made her pretty enough, but she didn't have a gram of combat-ready armor on her frame. Somehow, she made it through all my training and upgrades without a complaint, though. And then, she had the audacity to ask me out for drinks once I'd said she was trained enough!"
"We had just found that old bar," Elita-1 replied with a chuckle. "And I was quite eager to show you my gratitude for putting up with me."
"Gratitude? Is that what you're calling it, these cycles?"