1. Shockwave had been a bit surprised when Soundwave asked--he wasn't the gossipy or prying type--but Megatron had taken the communication specialist's question in stride. "We were young, impulsive and very overcharged. I took Shockwave to berth during a victory party and we came online from recharge bonded."
2. "Everyone assumes we met at the science academy," Starscream said, smirking and settling onto Skyfire's lap possessively. "But really, it was the day I was appointed head of my family. Sky was one of the witnesses and he couldn't take his optics off me."
The shuttle smiled fondly at the Seeker. He had stared, certainly, but Starscream had done his share of staring right back.
3. "It was a logical and mutually beneficial arrangement," Shockwave said.
"That makes it sound like a business transaction." Starscream scoffed. "We were sharing quarters in a particuarly cramped base and I discovered that he was fantastic in the berth."
Swindle blinked at both his superiors in horror, then quickly took a shot of high grade.
4. "It started the way everything does with Vortex," Blast Off told Brawl, swatting at his partner's hand as Vortex trailed a teasing finger down the side of the shuttle's face. "He got bored and wouldn't stop touching me."
"Ah, you know you like it," The rotary mech chuckled and ducked under the larger mech's hand. "You like it a whole lot, as I recall."
"Uh, I think that was more than I wanted to know," Brawl said, scooting his chair another few centimeters from his teammates.
5. Onslaught shrugged as if the question was meaningless. "Vortex needed someone to keep him under control. Bondage and Domination are extremely effective in that regard."
6. "So, you and Prowl?" Fireflight grinned at the Protectobot across from him. "How did that happen?"
First Aid ducked his head, embarassed. "He was going over something with Hot Spot and Streetwise and I... fell into recharge with my head in his lap."
"That's so cute!" The Aerialbot crowed.
7. "I guess it doesn't really make sense from the outside," Bluestreak said, giving Soundwave's hand a tight squeeze. "I mean, he's a Decepticon and I'm a Praxian and sometimes his ways seem really cold, but he's really kind and caring and attentive to my needs when the other Autobots aren't trying to kill him."
"Yeah, I get that stuff," Sideswipe replied. "But I mean, how. Were you both really drunk?"
"Oh!" The sniper grinned at his own tangent. "Uh... I'm not sure?"
"Bluestreak has steady hands," Soundwave interrupted. "He repaired Ratbat well enough to leave no scars."
"You approached him because he fixed your drone?"
Sideswipe shook his head. "I will never, ever understand you."
8. "Our relationship started with him bleeding out all over the waiting room floor," Ratchet grumbled. "And it's a trait he still sees fit to share with me."
"Hey!" Sideswipe protested, nudging the older mech with one shoulder. "Sometimes I change it up and bleed out in the hallway instead."
"Hmph." The medic took a sip from his energon cube. "Anyway, we just... got close over time. There wasn't anything flashy or a first date or anything like that."
"It's sweet, though," Carly told them with a smile. "And it's better, when it grows over time."