Actions

Work Header

Preach II: The Royal Drabbles

Summary:

A year together after the choosing? Yeah, they got married.

Adventures of the three princes, their chosen, and one very lonely ball of sunshine.

(Note: Recommended to read the first installment of the story named Preach.)

Notes:

Hey guys! This is the drabble series for my original fic, Preach. I highly recommend that you read Preach before you start this series. Or you might be very lost and confused like the little rabbits that Taetae believes to live on the moon.

Sincerely,
Author-nim

Chapter 1: Prologue

Chapter Text

Dear readers,

 

Once upon a time…

 

“Jimin, I swear to the Gods. If you start another story of yours like that…”

 

“Jungkook, stop it. Chimchim can do whatever he wants to. Go ahead, Jiminie.”

 

“Nobody listens to me! I am the heir to this fucking throne-”

 

“Younger brother, the use of those words is considered sacrilege-”

 

“Will you all just shut up!”

 

Silence.

 

Jimin clears his voice.

 

Dear readers,

 

Once upon a time...

 

Multiple groans can be heard.

 

“You know what? Fuck this. Babe, move.”

 

Jimin steps to the side, as a furious Yoongi steps forth.

 

Dear fucking readers,

 

Once upon a fucking time,

 

The eldest prince glares at the youngest; challenging him to utter another word.

 

There lived seven men,

 

Six married people,

 

Five of them sane,

 

Four of them never bickering,

 

Three of them with pure intentions,

 

Two of them that aren’t getting the throne,

 

And one of them that is very, very lonely.

 

Jung Hoseok, a moment of silence for you.

 

“I can hear you, you know.”

 

Yoongi turns to him, and grabs onto his shoulder with a pitying look, “That, my good friend, is the damn, despairing point.”

Chapter 2: The Adventures of Prince Jungkookie

Notes:

Kookie and Taetae are foolishly in love with one another, but don't care to admit it. Why are they like this? *Sobs until tears form the Han River*

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The fresh morning breeze flows in along with the light of the rising sun.

 

Taehyung’s soft hair gets ruffled around slightly and tickles Jungkook’s nose where he lies, half beneath his lover.

 

The sensation actuates him, stirring him to awaken.

 

Jungkook’s eyes crack open and he glances down to catch sight of something that he swears he will never get tired of.

 

Taehyung lays with him; arms folded against his chest as he presses into Jungkook, seeking for his prince’s touch. His lithe body fits snugly with Jungkook’s broad frame. His mouth hangs open somewhat as he lets out soft huffs of breath.

 

He looks so peaceful, so ethereal in his arms. Jungkook is never willing to lose him. This is what he knows.

 

Jungkook sighs, running a hand through Taehyung’s brown locks.

 

The morning brings along the tiniest bit of pollen; carrying its way into Jungkook’s nose, and him being the sensitive little shit he is, sneezes.

 

His body folds with the force of it, and it causes for Taehyung to jolt up with a squeak.

 

“By the Gods! Are you okay?”

 

Taehyung searches vigorously across Jungkook’s bare chest, looking for any sort of open wound or physical injury, “Are you dying?”

 

“No, Tae- I’m- Fine. Oh God, Taehyung, I am alright!” Jungkook huffs out when Taehyung calms down.

 

Taehyung stares down at him innocently, questioningly.

 

“I sneezed, Tae.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Yes.”

 

Taehyung lays back down against Jungkook, wrapping his arms around his torso.

 

Taehyung sighs calmly, listening to the steady beat of Jungkook’s heart in his chest. He has long forgotten how a normal heartbeat sounds like. His were never normal again, after he had met Jungkook, that is.

 

“Arise we must, my love. Breakfast is soon to be served.”

 

Taehyung’s stomach grumbles on cue. Taehyung looks up at Jungkook, and pouts, “I’m famished.”

 

Jungkook chuckles at the man’s adorable behaviour, “I assume you are, sweetheart. Especially after last night.”

 

Jungkook slides his resting hand down the length of Taehyung’s body, and gives his ass a teasing squeeze.

 

Taehyung gasps, and slaps Jungkook’s hand away before groaning into his chest, “I’m going to be limping for days, Jungkook.” He whines.

 

Jungkook smiles, satisified, “That’s the point, babe.”

 

Taehyung glares at him, “I wouldn’t have to be, you know. It’s just that your insatiable desire for sex has landed upon me.”

 

Jungkook hums, running his hand through Taehyung’s hair again, “Would you have it any other way?”

 

Taehyung remains silent before, “No.” He sighs, “I wouldn’t.”

 

Jungkook looks at him, and their eyes meet, “Good.”

 

Taehyung looks outside and sees the sun’s position in the sky, “Oh my, we really do have to get up.”

 

They break apart, and Jungkook slips out of bed, against his body’s will, and searches for his discarded clothes on the floor.

 

Taehyung attempts to get up as well, but then a sharp surge of pain crosses his back and he winces. He looks up to find Jungkook staring at him with mirth, “Are you alright love?” He asks teasingly.

 

“Jungkook it be best that you leave, before I come there and hurt you.”

 

Jungkook chuckles and slips on his fabric shirt, “Stay here, Taehyung. I’ll send up some medicine and be back with your food.”

 

Taehyung hates to admit it but as much of a pain in the ass, literally, Jungkook is for him; he is that much more caring and gentle. He loves the man more than he can confess.

 

“Okay, be back soon.” He says, wiggling into a more comfortable position on their mattress.

 

Jungkook gives him one last smile before he turns and reaches for the handle.

 

It doesn’t budge.

 

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows and tries again.

 

The door rattles violently, but does not open.

 

“What the-”

 

Taehyung tilts his head in confusion, “Does the door lock from outside?”

 

Jungkook shakes his head in denial, “Yes- But there’s only one key for this chamber, and it belongs to me-”

 

Jungkook stops rattling the door handle.

 

Taehyung stops stirring in his place in the bed.

 

They both gasp out loud simultaneously.

 

“Jungkook, did you-”

 

Jungkook turns around and looks at Taehyung, eyes wide with realisation, “Taehyung, don’t become angry with me; but-”

 

“You threw the key down the brick disposal shaft last night.”

 

“Yes.”

 

There is silence. And in this silence is where Jungkook will wallow in his grave.

 

“Jeon Jungkook, if I could get up. You’re handsome, stupid face would be terribly disfigured.”

 

Jungkook nods, “I know.”

 

After a few moments of utter disbelief, Taehyung clears the silence, “Well, what are we going to do now?”

 

Jungkook looks around the room thinking of anything that could get them out of this predicament. There was no way that they could make contact of any sort with anyone. The royal chambers were isolated in a restricted part of the castle where only few were allowed entrance. Their cries of help would only have such a likely chance to be heard.

 

“I really don’t know.” Jungkook heaves, and walks over to the bed settling down alongside Taehyung. They snuggle together, and Jungkook wraps loose arms around his mate.

 

“Have Namjoon or Yoongi ever had this happen?”

 

“Yeah.” He looks at his lover.

 

Taehyung lifts an eyebrow, “And?”

 

“They jumped out of their windows.”

 

Taehyung chuckles, amused at the idea, “Then, you should too.”

 

Jungkook shakes his head, “No, Tae. Their chambers are on the other side of the hallway where the hill is higher elevated. I won’t be able to jump from here.”

 

Taehyung rests his cheek into Jungkook’s neck, “Oh.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

They lay like that for another hour or so, before Taehyung’s stomach rumbles again.

 

“Jeon Jungkook, I’m going to push you out of that window myself, if you don’t at least think of something to do.”

 

Jungkook can see the desperation in his lover’s face, and is about to apologize when a thought strikes him, “Wait! I’ve got it.”

 

He tumbles out of the bed and saunters over to the window.

 

Jungkook glances down through the large opening and a small smile creeps it’s way onto his face, “Ha, would you look at that?”

 

Taehyung asks from behind him, “What? What is it?”

 

“There’s a vine running along the wall to this window. It’s pretty thick, and I thought to have it cut out, but I didn’t for some reason.”

 

Taehyung brightens up at the thought, “Splendid! You can climb down there and go get help.”

 

Jungkook turns around and nods. He glances back out and looks down.

 

It’s pretty far down… And suddenly two stories of stone feels like a mile.

 

Jungkook gulps.

 

“Okay.” He grabs heavily at the sides of the window and carefully places one foot into a groove of the plant, confirming it’s hold and then placing the other.

 

“I’m going down now.” He says, shakily, not so sure about this idea anymore.

 

“Buh-bye!” Taehyung says cheerily, more in pleasure with the fact that he’s going to get food soon rather than the fact that Jungkook is climbing to his death.

 

“I’ll see you, then.” Jungkook says and then whispers to himself, “If I make it out alive.”

 

“Yup.” Taehyung waves, “Farewell, my prince with no armor.”

 

Jungkook’s head has already disappeared beneath the bottom of the windowsill, but Taehyung still hears a, “That is a problem Taehyung! Having no armor right now is a very undesirable problem!”

 

Taehyung blows into their silk duvet and whispers with fake tears, “So brave.”

 

Meanwhile, halfway down the god forbidden plant, Jungkook curses himself. Accusing his body for thinking over his mind when he had chucked that key down the shaft. If his lust filled brain had been thinking properly he wouldn’t be in this position right now.

 

Somewhere from above him he hears a painfully, squawking bird.

 

By his luck, of course, the bird has hurt it’s wing, and is plummeting down straight at him.

 

Jungkook doesn’t even have time to understand what is happening when the large black crow is crashing into him and he loses his footing in the vine.

 

A loud, unearthly shriek can be heard and then Jungkook is falling,
                                                                                       falling,
                                                                                        falling.

Evidently, he should have splattered like a bug against the pavement from that high of a fall, but rather Jungkook finds himself falling into something bouncy, crunchy, and soft. He looks down, still in shock, and finds that it is a stack of hay. He sighs in relief.

 

A guard stands at the front of the wooden cart, when he hears a thump at the back of the wagon. He knows that they are prepared to leave with the signal being given, “Go ahead men! Take the hay to the village.”

 

Why is this hay moving? What the fu-

 

Jungkook gets up faster than lightning.

 

The hay isn’t moving. Something carrying the hay is moving. And so is he apparently.

 

He only comes to this realisation when they have passed the castle walls and are on their way to the village.

 

Jungkook decides to speak up when they are crossing a small stream. He clears his throat to let his presence be known.

 

One of the men in the front, guiding the horses, turns back from their seat hearing the sound.

 

He screams, rather unmanly, and yells, “My prince! What are you doing here?!”

 

The wagon comes to a screeching halt, and the abrupt force of it sends Jungkook flying out of the wagon, into the stream.

 

Both men now squeal and jump out of the wagon. They run into the stream, seeking to help the prince out.

 

“I’m fine, I’m fine.” Jungkook grumbles as he removes a floating leaf off of his shoulder. The three men trudge out of the river; all while apologizing heavily to the royal heir.

 

“Thank you kind men, for lending me help. Would you be able to drop me back to the castle?” Jungkook asks, hopeful.

 

The looks on the men’s faces fall, and Jungkook already knows what the answer will be, “Our apologies sire. But it is with the King’s request, that we deliver these stacks of hay to the village in a one direction trip. Any complications might cause our positions to be done with.”

 

Jungkook knows his father is very adamant with his rule. Jungkook is the same if not to say so. He knows not to mess with the orders of the King.

 

He sighs, “Alright. That is fine. Well, be on your ways then. I shall walk back.”

 

The two men look at each other before suggesting, “My lord, we could, under your approval, give you a ride to the village and then back. If you would like, of course.”

 

Jungkook mulls over the idea in his head. The walk back to the castle would take just as long as if he were to get a ride to and fro the village.

 

“Alright. We shall do as you say.”

 

The men nod with glee and they are off.

 

Jungkook had planned to visit the village sometime soon. He had planned to do it with Taehyung actually; but, this will be a small deviation.

 

Upon arrival, Jungkook is a hot, wet, dirty mess of a prince. He looks like a commoner. Great.

 

The men stop by the loading stable to unload the hay.

 

Jungkook jumps off of the cart and when he spots a nearby water pond, walks over to clean himself as best as he can.

 

He strips his shirt off over his head and splashes some water onto his face and body. The pond is secluded off to the side a little and gives him a little privacy. He goes on with attempting to tidy himself when he hears squealing nearby.

 

Jungkook turns around, curious. He doesn’t see anything, so shrugs it off. But then he hears the peculiar sound again.

 

He glances over to where they are emanating from and squints. Three girls are standing behind a bush, shamelessly peeking at him.

 

“Um.”

 

More squeals.

 

“May I help you?”

 

“Oh my God. His voice is lower than I expected it to be.”

 

“His chest is chiseled by the Gods. It’s so beautiful my eyes hurt just looking at him.”

 

“Why is he shirtless? Is he trying to kill us?”

 

Jungkook clears his throat trying to get their attention- he gets it alright. All the girls turn to stare at him like hawks, following even the smallest twitch.

 

“Um.”

 

Quite sometime afterwards…

 

Jungkook pants as he turns a corner and hides behind the wall.

 

He scoots closer to the edge and takes subtle glances over to see that he has escaped the insane girls.

 

Damn.

 

And now he has not any idea as to how to return to the hay wagon.

 

Double damn.

 

Jungkook slides against the wall, crouching down and trying to stay out of sight; catching his breath. He sweeps over the village circle that he is finds himself to be, and sees a sign indicating the deliveries to the castle.

 

His eyes lighten up.

 

Perfect.

 

He approaches the cart, and sees a nice old man standing next to it. This reassures him and he walks over with a smile, “Good day to you, sir. Would it be of a burden to you if you had to drop me off at the castle on your way over?”

 

The aged male looks up at Jungkook and his eyes widen, “My prince! It would be my honor, my lord.”

 

Jungkook chuckles and gives a sincere nod to the man.

 

He leans against the wagon until all is set and he is signalled by the man to get in.

 

Jungkook bows in respect and thanks, while walking over to the end of the wagon.

 

He opens the back door to get in and then, “Pigs?” He asks in disbelief, “You’re delivering pigs?”

 

The old man pivots his head around and smiles toothily, “Yes! Lots of pigs for lots of stomachs to feed! You would know, wouldn’t you sire?” The man chuckles joyfully and turns back around, harnessing the ropes of the horses.

 

“Ha-ha, yes, of course.” Jungkook mutters to himself, climbing into the back with significant resistance.

 

He scooches over next to one of the pigs.

 

The pig oinks at him.

 

Jungkook stares at the pig as the animal stares back.

 

“Hey. How’s it going?”

 

By the time he reaches the castle, Jungkook is a hot, wet, dirty, stinky mess of a prince.

 

He’s had a really long day. Really. He has.

 

“Finally, home. Fucking hallelujah.”

 

The old man rounds the cart to the back door of the castle’s cooking area.

 

Jungkook hops off quickly and heads inside with high feelings. He tries to pass by unseen, and closes the door quietly behind him. Not that he would be heard either way.

 

It is just around lunch time, and the kitchen is chaotic and in quite the bustle to prepare the meals.

 

Jungkook tries his best to maneuver his way through the ruckus, when suddenly the back door swings open again, “Pigs delivery!”

 

The main cook hollers from somewhere in the room, “About time that those darn pigs arrived!”

 

The movements of the crowds comes to a standstill and someone hears his footsteps, “My prince what are you doing here?!”

 

A woman carrying a skillet in her hands swings around gasping when she hears this; and the pan goes flying straight into Jungkook’s head.

 

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

 

Jungkook stirs with an aching throb in his head and the dull ringing of voices around him.

 

“You think he's okay?”

 

“He got hit with an iron pan. Do you think he's going to be fucking okay?”

 

Jungkook groans, groping at his poor, poor forehead.

 

He maneuvers himself into an upright position, “Ngh-What are the lot of you blabbing about?”

 

“Jungkook!” A familiar voice calls out before he feels a light weight on his body. He doesn't even have the mind to see who it is; but he already knows that it is Taehyung.

 

He wheezes at the impact, “Babe, can you not? I just blacked out from a pan.” Taehyung mutters apologies as he scrambles off of him.

 

Jungkook smiles at him groggily.

 

“Why is your shirt torn?” Hoseok asks, playing with the holes in his garment. Jungkook swats at his hand, irritated.

 

“I got-”

 

Before he can reply, “And why are you wet, honey?”

 

“Well, that’s cause-”

 

“You know there’s hay stuck in your hair?”

 

“Yeah, because-”

 

“Fuck, kook, you smell like dead animals.”

 

“Fucking hell guys! I got clawed at by a broken bird, fell into a pile of hay, thrown into a stream, attacked by crazy girls, rode in a wagon full of filthy, stinky pigs, and got hit in the head with a fucking pan!”

 

Heavy gasps can be heard throughout the room.

 

It is Taehyung that moves slowly to sit next to him again, rounding his arms around him. He strokes a hand through Jungkook’s sticky, raven hair cooing at him.

 

Jungkook’s tense body relaxes under his touch. He sighs, nuzzling into his lover’s neck.

 

“What even caused all of this?” Jimin asks.

 

“We got stuck inside of our chamber. And I had to climb out the window-” Jungkook glances up at Taehyung, when something comes to him, “-Wait. How did you get out?”

 

Namjoon speaks, “I came to check on you guys, when you hadn’t shown up for breakfast.”

 

Oh.

 

Jimin holds Yoongi’s hand in his, “How did you two manage to lose both sets of keys?”

 

Taehyung raises an eyebrow at his friend, “What do you mean both sets of keys? There’s an extra set?”

 

Yoongi nods, “Of course there is. After Namjoon managed to lock himself inside of his bedchamber twice in a day; we decided enough was enough. We weren’t stupid enough to let that happen again.”

 

Fuck. Jungkook thinks.

 

Taehyung turns slowly to his prince, “Is this true?”

 

Jungkook chuckles slowly, rubbing at his neck, “Love, I promise you that I definitely did not know of this second key-”

 

Taehyung scowls at him.

 

“Okay, I did know. But I completely forgot and-”

 

“Jeon Jungkook. You have five fucking seconds to run.”

 

 

 

 

 

Notes:

A fun chapter for the beginning of summer! I hope I told you this, but the chapters will vary on content levels. Some will be PG and anywhere through NC-17. Warnings will be given in the intro if anything does come up. But other than that I hope you guys liked this light and fluffy chap :)

Chapter 3: Drunken Apologies

Chapter Text

“We’re fucked.”

 

“You think?”

 

All of them groan.

 

“Who’s fucking idea was it even to do this?”

 

They all turn to Hoseok. The man has an unusually large smile plastered onto his face, and the three brothers are more than ready to slap it off of him at the moment.

 

“What were you fucking thinking?!” They yell.

 

The smile gets wiped off, and instead a look of exasperation replaces it, “You should all be thanking me! Jesus, you all are so whipped. You haven’t had any time to enjoy for yourselves after you all got mates.”

 

“That is the exact problem Hoseok! All of them are mad at us now!”

 

Hoseok frowns, “Who told you all to go knock on their bedroom doors at the ass crack of dawn.”

 

Yoongi stares at him, “Well, we wouldn’t have had to be drunk if someone hadn’t given us one too many cups of ale, now would we?”

 

Namjoon sighs, pinching at the bridge of his nose, “Can we all just please stop fighting? What is done is done. The important thing now is to correct it.”

 

Jungkook and Yoongi remain silent.

 

“I don’t know about you guys, but Jin is going to be angry with me for a long, long time.” Namjoon says, rubbing at his face with both hands.

 

Yoongi scoffs, “What makes you say that?”

 

“He made me sleep on the sitting duvet, instead of in the bed with him. My back is killing me.”

 

Yoongi’s jaw drops and he says, “Are you fucking kidding me? Jimin dragged me inside of our chamber and left me lying dead on the floor. He threw a blanket at my face out of courtesy, and told me that that’s where I belonged.”

 

Jungkook laughs out loud, “At least you both had your asses dragged inside. Taehyung locked me outside of our chamber, and I had to sleep in the hallway.”

 

Both older brothers became silent at this, “Tough mate you got there younger brother.”

 

Jungkook scowls at them.

 

“Well, you all seem to be having a jolly, good day. If you will excuse me, I must take my leave.” Hoseok says, starting to prance away.

 

Yoongi grabs him by the collar and swivels him around, “Not so fast, Hoseok. You got us into this mess, you get us out of it.”

 

Hoseok raises an eyebrow, “What do you mean?”

 

*****

“I mean the nerves of him!”

 

Seokjin sighs, while pouring himself a cup of tea, “What are you angry about again?”

 

Jimin turns to him exasperated, “Yoongi! He came to our door last night, drunk as hell, and told me I looked prettier than the barmaid from last night. What in the hell is that supposed to mean!”

 

Seokjin gasps, covering a hand over his mouth, “He was drunk too? Namjoon came to our chamber last night. He started to whisper some ungodly things about Aristotle so I left him to sleep on the sofa.”

 

The wooden doors burst open and in comes Taehyung, “I just can not believe him! Who does he think he is?”

 

Jimin and Seokjin glance at him before saying, “You too?”

 

Taehyung stands there, and then whispers in confusion, “What do you mean ‘You too’?”

 

“Namjoon and Yoongi came home last night drunker than desperate, old pirates at sea.”

 

Taehyung’s eyes widen in realisation, “What were they doing last night?”

 

Jimin shrugs and Seokjin sighs again, shaking his head, “I honestly don’t know and don’t want to know.”

 

Taehyung takes a seat alongside his friends.

 

They remain silent, until Jimin thinks of something, “We need a day off.”

 

Seokjin glances at him, “What do you mean?”

 

Taehyung spikes up instead, “No, Jiminnie is right hyung. Ever since we’ve come to the castle, we haven’t gotten a day to enjoy for ourselves.”

 

The eldest lights up at this, “You know what guys. We do need this!”

Jimin smiles wide, eyes crinkling up, “We should head out to the village!” And then Taehyung adds, “And visit our old place near the creek.”

 

Jin nods, “And maybe even hang out with our old friends.”

 

Jimin stands up and reaches a hand down to help Taehyung, “Well what are we waiting for then? Let’s get packing!”

*****

 

Jungkook glances back at Hoseok, who is hidden behind the corner wall, unsure of what is about to happen.

 

Hoseok smiles at him beaming sunshine, and gives him a thumbs up.

 

Jungkook glances back at the door and takes a deep breath. He raises his hand to knock, when suddenly the door flies open and out walks the love of his life.

 

Taehyung walks straight past him, not even sparing him a glance.

 

“Taehyung!” Jungkook yells, before chasing after him.

 

“What do you want Jungkook?” He asks, voice sharp.

 

And before he can even answer, Taehyung raises a hand and says, “No. I don't want to hear your apologies, Jungkook. Me and the others are taking a day off, alright? Just give me a day to cool down.”

 

But before he disappears down the hallway he turns around and says, “You know I love you Kookie; But damn I want to chuck you off of the castle towers sometimes.”

 

Jungkook throws his head back and groans out loud when Taehyung leaves. The youngest prince turns on his heels and scowls at Hoseok who stands there in shock.

 

Hoseok starts to laugh, “Wow. Taehyung really is something isn’t he?”

 

Jungkook starts to threateningly strut towards him, and Hoseok gulps.

 

“Apologizing, evidently, doesn’t work. So, you-” Jungkook jabs at Hoseok’s chest “-better have something else up those sleeves of yours because I sure as hell will not be sleeping outside again tonight.”

 

Hoseok watches with an amused expression as Jungkook slams the door in his face.

*****

 

“Princess, won’t you please listen to me?”

 

Jin huffs, and shoulders past Namjoon.

 

The older is packing for the day, and brushes by his mate once again in silence.

 

“I’m sorry! One thing led to another and Hoseok had all of us drunk by the end of the night! It was not of our intention to-”

 

Jin glares at him, “I don’t want to hear your apologies, Namjoon. You know how I am about these things.”

 

Namjoon pouts at him in defeat, “Don’t use that face with me. You know how I get when you do that.” Namjoon pouts with intensity and Jin breaks.

 

The older sighs and closes his eyes in resignation.

 

“Okay. I just-” Jin takes in a much needed deep breath and exhales slowly, “I know you didn’t mean to do it. But it still makes me angry that you thought you could get away with it.”

 

Namjoon walks to him and wraps his arms around his mate’s waist from behind. He moves to rest his cheek against Jin’s smooth skin and places a feather kiss in his wake. He whispers, “I know. I won’t do it again. Forgive me, please?”

 

Jin turns around in his hold, and tangles his arms around Namjoon’s neck. He looks up and sees Namjoon smiling with that dimple smile of his.

 

The older stands on his tippy toes and places a chaste kiss on the dimple and Namjoon laughs, “You’re cute.” He whispers.

 

Jin smiles wide, “I know I am.”

 

Namjoon rubs circles into Jin’s back, wrapping his arms around the older tighter, “So where are you heading off to now then?”

 

“Taehyung, Jimin, and I were planning to head out to the village today. We needed a day off from all of you.”

 

Namjoon frowns, but nods, “I can see that. It’s okay. You guys deserve it.”

 

Jin runs a gentle palm along the prince’s cheek, bathing in the gratitude of having such an understanding mate, “What did I do to deserve you?”

 

“I think I should be asking you that instead.”

 

Jin laughs and the sweet sound combines with Namjoon’s own in their shared space; Perfectly.

 

*****

Yoongi peaks his head into their chamber room, “Babe? Are you in here?”

 

A pillow gets thrown at his face.

 

“Go away Yoongi. Or it’ll be something harder than a pillow next time.”

 

Yoongi winces. He steps forward cautiously until he sets sight on his love, “Jimin, please. Just hear me out-”

 

“Who was that girl you were talking about last night?” Jimin cuts off.

 

Yoongi blanks out and stares at him dumbly, “What?”

 

“You said I looked prettier than the barmaid from last night. Did you two get snugly?”

 

Yoongi looks at Jimin with confusion, “I don’t remember talking about-”

 

Another pillow gets thrown at him.

 

“It doesn’t matter whether you remember or not, Yoongi. It's not like you could even if you tried.” Jimin says, sniffling with soft tears in his eyes.

 

If Yoongi wasn’t in trouble right now, he’d tell Jimin how beautiful he looked, even when crying. But decides against it, because he still wants to keep his face in place.

 

But seeing Jimin like this breaks Yoongi’s heart, “Baby, please. You know I would never cheat on you.”

 

“Do I?”

 

“Don’t you?” Yoongi asks, stepping forward and entangling their hands together. It’s nice how they fit together like this.

 

Yoongi lifts up his hand, bringing Jimin’s along with it, and wipes away at the small tears making their way out of Jimin’s large, brown eyes.

 

Yoongi leans forward and pecks Jimin on the nose, and the younger scrunches up his face at first before breaking into a beautiful smile. His eyes crinkle together and form crescents like the moon.

 

“You are mine and I am yours Jimin.” Yoongi says, resting their foreheads together.

 

Jimin nods his head, and whispers, “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

*****

The epitome of perfection for them right now would be for clear, blue skies and sunny weather; and this is what they are gifted with when they lay down perched on the bank of the village creek.

 

“Guys, this was the best decision that we’ve made since, forever.” Jimin says, laying back on the wooden chair.

 

“Amen to that, Chimchim.” Taehyung mumbles.

 

Jin reaches into the picnic basket that he had packed for them, and brought out sandwiches from the castle kitchen.

 

They munch on the snacks before the eldest asks with a full mouth, “So.. Are we planning on forgiving our men by any chance?”

 

Jimin chokes and answers after rasping, “I, um, already kind of did?” He says, voice low.

 

Taehyung gasps, sounding betrayed, “Jimin, how could you?”

 

Jin smiles sheepishly, rubbing at his forehead, “I, kind of did as well…”

 

Taehyung glares at them, “Guys.” He sighs before continuing, “You both are just as whipped as them. Am I the only sensible one here?”

 

Jimin chuckles and holds Taehyung’s hand in his own, rubbing circles into his palm with his thumb, “Taetae, if by sensible, you mean stubborn, then yes. Yes, you are.”

 

Taehyung pouts at his friend, crossing his arms, “I am not stubborn.”

 

Jin looks at him, raising an eyebrow, “Did Jungkook apologize?”

 

“As a matter of fact, no he didn’t.”

 

Jin rolls his eyes, “Let me rephrase this. Did Jungkook attempt to apologize?”

 

Taehyung stays silent, staring into the flowing waters of the creek.

 

“Why don’t you give him a chance to make it up to you?” Jimin asks, stuffing another sandwich into his face.

 

Taehyung looks at Jimin, propping his elbow up on the armrest, “I just-”

 

“You just?”

 

Taehyung sighs and closes his eyes, leaning back against the wood, “He’s so careless, sometimes. He’s to be the heir of this kingdom, one day, Jiminnie. What if he does something like this when he has the throne and has to face the consequences because of it?”

 

There is a simple moment of thought that settles between the friends.

 

It is Jin who breaks it, “You’re telling us you’re mad because you’re worried Jungkook is going to get into trouble one day?”

 

Taehyung looks over to his head and nods, expressing his concern in the form of indistinct facial expressions.

 

Jin smiles at his younger friend, “Jungkook is going to be a very fit ruler, Tae. His father wouldn’t have chosen him otherwise.”

 

Jimin laughs and ruffles Taehyung’s hair, “Who’s whipped now, Taetae?”

*****

They return back to the castle well after sundown.

 

They say their goodbye’s and head off to their chambers. Taehyung hesitates before he opens his door. He really doesn’t want to see Jungkook right now. He can’t bare to see the hurt on his face because of what he had said earlier.

 

He grabs a hold of himself and pushes the door open instead.

 

Taehyung comes to a halt as soon as he steps foot inside of their threshold.

 

The room in illuminated with lit candles and soft, moon rays.

 

The aroma of the various scents engulfs his senses and Taehyung’s worries immediately evanesce.

 

There doesn’t seem to be another soul inside the room, but when strong arms wrap around his waist, Taehyung knows that this is not true.

 

“Do you like it, Tae?” A husky voice whispers into his ears.

 

“Jungkook, what is all this?” He breathes out.

 

Soft lips reach Taehyung’s ear and this time the lips don’t stop making contact with him when they speak, “I’ll show you. Come with me.”

 

Taehyung allows himself to be lifted into his prince’s arms and carried throughout their faintly lit room.

 

Taehyung can vaguely make out a trail of red rose petals leading into their bathing room. Jungkook comes to a complete stop at the beginning of the flowery path, and gently places Taehyung on the roses with ease.

 

Taehyung can feel the soft, slippery texture of the petals beneath the soles of his feet and he wiggles into it more, seeking the delightful feeling. A small smiles sneaks onto Taehyung’s face and he glances up at Jungkook who is looking at him with exultation in his eyes.

 

Jungkook raises an arm forward, indicating for Taehyung to step forward into the bathroom. Taehyung follows the trail of flower petals and makes his way, leading directly to their bath tub. He notices that Jungkook does not step foot on the rose path, only following beside.

 

Taehyung’s hand dips into the lukewarm water already filled to the brim of the tub and glimpses behind him at Jungkook, questioningly.

 

No words are needed between them; only silent, knowing looks.

 

Taehyung pulls at the strings of his robes and allows for them to fall to the ground, disrupting the gently, lying petals.

 

He steps into the water, one leg and then another. He turns around and looks to find his prince staring at his naked form.

 

“Join me, my prince?” He asks, voice tender in the deep night.

 

Jungkook doesn’t reply with thoughts, but with the removal of his own shirt garment.

 

A strong chest is revealed in the moonlit night and Taehyung runs his eyes over the taught muscles, failing to memorize them every time so that he can take them in a new every other.

 

When they are both bare and inside of the waters, Jungkook settles into the tub reaching above and tugging Taehyung into his arms.

 

Taehyung laughs silently when Jungkook places gentle kisses along his wet neck, marking him when he feels that it is suitable.

 

“How did you enjoy your day?” His prince asks, rubbing bath salts onto his fluttering tummy.

 

“Quite eventful, if I must say.” Taehyung answers, allowing himself to relax in Jungkook’s soothing arms.

 

Jungkook hums in understanding, “Tell me more, love.”

 

Taehyung contradictingly shivers in the warm water when Jungkook’s hand brushes a little too close to his groin for it to be innocent.

 

“I realised a few things, for starters.” He says, voice coming out choppy, now that Jungkook is rubbing small circles into his inner thighs.

 

“And what is it that you realised?”

 

Taehyung takes a moment to breath, blocking his mind from everything, “I want to apologize.” He says.

 

Jungkook’s hand falters in its ministrations, “Babe, I’m the one who’s supposed to be apologizing...”

 

Taehyung turns his head to the side subtly, resting his head against Jungkook’s shoulder glancing up at him, “I was only mad at you because I was scared that you would do something stupid like this and getting yourself into trouble, Jungkook.” He raises his hand, and thumbs along Jungkook’s collarbones, “Not because you got yourself drunk.”

 

Jungkook doesn’t break eye contact with his lover when he whispers out a breathy, “Oh.”

 

Taehyung nods, while chuckling, “Yeah.” The older runs his hands down across Jungkook’s broad chest, taking in the way his chest rises and falls in rhythm.

 

“You need to be more careful, you know.” Taehyung says, threading his hands through Jungkook’s raven hair, pulling lightly at the moist strands.

 

“And you need to stop worrying so much.” Jungkook leans forward to peck Taehyung on the lips.

 

Taehyung’s eyebrows furrow and he opens his mouth to say something when Jungkook cuts him off with another kiss.

 

“Jungkook-” Another.

 

“What I’m-” Another.

 

“Trying to-”

 

When Jungkook, finally pulls away, Taehyung’s lips are swollen and coated a pretty red color.

 

Taehyung inhales some much needed air.

 

“What were you saying, babe?” Jungkook asks, chuckling lowly when Taehyung splashes him playfully, laughing along with his prince.

 

“Nevermind.” He says, smiling warmly.

 

“You sure?” Jungkook asks, teasing.

 

Taehyung nods, cupping Jungkook’s face with his hands, “Just shut up and kiss me.”

 

 

 

 

Chapter 4: Hollow Worries

Notes:

Warning: Angst. Blame it on the neighbourhood. Their songs trash me to pieces. Quotes of time are used in this chapter! And repetitive phrases are meant to be as such.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

 

Covered by the shade of the oak tree, Jungkook and Taehyung sit undisturbed by the sun’s balmy aura.

 

The setting sun is one of the most beautiful spectacles known out there to man; this is what Jungkook believes at least. And his lover is not one to disagree with him.

 

The two love birds perch pleasantly in one another’s arms, laying back against the prickly, soft grass of the meadows.

 

Purple orchids bloom around them, blazing like wildfire in their path, until they disappear from sight beyond the horizon.

 

The sun is about to disappear. Vivid shades of orange and yellow taking over the skies as the yellow globe descends beneath the Earth. The casting light illuminates the meadow with a warm touch, setting a serene hum to the background.

 

Breath-taking would be an understatement.

 

Taehyung sighs, lolling his head back against his lover’s shoulder. Jungkook glances down looking into his eyes. The older rolls onto his chest, half splayed across him.

 

A vague sense of something sinisters seems to cross Taehyung’s eyes. Fear, hurt?

 

Jungkook furrows his face in concern, bringing his free hand to cup his lover’s chin, “Is something wrong, love?”

 

Taehyung shakes his head slowly, eyes never leaving Jungkook’s own.

 

“Are you sure?” Jungkook asks, hand dragging through Taehyung’s soft brown locks, calmingly.

 

This time Taehyung does not reply. He closes his eyes, pressing his cheek into Jungkook’s strong chest.

 

The day is pleasant, supposedly ebbing away at his worries. They unfortunately linger in his head; banes refusing to go away.

 

Taehyung stares into the darkening skies, “Do you ever regret having me, Jungkook?” He asks, voice sharp in the brittle atmosphere.

 

Jungkook snaps his eyes down at Taehyung, worry evident in them, “What are you talking about, Tae?”

 

Taehyung looks up at him again, and this time Jungkook sees it. He sees what Taehyung is trying so hard to conceal to himself. He sees the guilt in his eyes.

 

“I just want-” Taehyung cuts off abruptly; too scared to look into his prince’s eyes, he glances away, “I just want you to be happy.”

 

Jungkook shifts slightly. He sits up and presses his back against the trunk of the oak tree. Before Taehyung can move further away, Jungkook drags him into the hold of his arms.

 

“I am, Taehyung.” When Taehyung tries once again to look away, Jungkook turns his body around, holding his waist, so that he’s facing him, “Hey, look at me.” He cups both of his hands on Taehyung’s face and looks straight into those beautiful, brown orbs that he had first fallen in love with, “I am happy, Tae.”

 

“Okay.” The older says, but the words seem somber to him.

 

“Why would you suppose otherwise?” Jungkook asks, heart beating without rhythm. He is nervous; scared for some sort of dreadful answer.

 

Taehyung looks at him, and something within him seems to falter, “No reason.” He pulls on a tight smile. Eyes lighting up with forged happiness.

 

Before Jungkook can question him again, he nuzzles into his lover’s neck, breathing in the dark essence of his prince’s scent. It smells of home.

 

**********

 

Jungkook’s worries only escalate from there on out.

 

Taehyung becomes more silent, and retracted to himself.

 

Jungkook’s training doesn’t make it any better. His due to be place on the throne is soon approaching and his father is ruthless in his practices. He is busy for most of the day, away with the King on his duties. And at night, when he can finally spend time with the love of his life, he is summoned at random.

 

Taehyung is still accepting of all of this. He urges him to go when he needs to, and forgives him within a flutter of a heartbeat when he returns at late hours of the night.

 

This all makes Jungkook feel even worse. It is he who is pushing Taehyung away. His lack of time and infrequencies. When is the last time that they both have been out to the village, or had a picnic in the fields?

 

He is a horrible lover, and he realises this when he walks in one night to find Taehyung silently crying.

 

The older lays on their shared mattress, facing away from the wooden entrance to their chamber. His shoulders are rising and falling in abrupt, shaky heaves; too disordered to be his breathing and too calm to be him shifting in the bed.

 

When Taehyung hears the door opening, he jolts a little in his place. Scared of being caught, he tries to silence his whimpers. He curls into himself on the bed, and brings the duvets over his head to cover himself away from his lover.

 

He can hear the heavy clunking of Jungkook’s boots as he tries, but fails, to silently make his way inside.

 

Tonight, however, the noise of Jungkook’s footsteps stop and Taehyung hears a rough voice call out to him, “Taehyung?”

 

Taehyung doesn’t turn around. He doesn’t dare to. He can’t show himself like this to Jungkook. So instead, he ignores his lover’s voice. Pretending to be asleep, he closes his tired eyes, and coerces himself into a dreamless sleep.

 

**********

 

Days such as these turn into weeks, and their situation has not gotten any better.

 

“Taehyung, please. Talk to me.” The prince pleads.

 

“I do, Jungkook.” Taehyung says, walking away from him.

 

Jungkook grips his wrist, preventing him from moving any further, “Then where are you going to now?” Jungkook asks, voice slightly rising out of frustration.

 

Taehyung turns around and stares at where Jungkook holds him back, “The garden.” He says, words short and precise.

 

The castle gardens is where Taehyung spends most of his free time nowadays. When the older is not to be found in their chamber, the palace, or the village, Jungkook finds him there. In the gardens.

 

“Why are you leaving when I’m talking to you?” Jungkook asks, irritated that Taehyung is blatantly avoiding him.

 

Taehyung huffs, pulling his hand away from Jungkook’s grasp, and crossing them over his chest. His lover stares at him, challenging, when he asks, “What do you want to talk about then?”

 

Jungkook doesn’t really know.

 

Anything, really.

 

But suddenly, Jungkook isn’t so sure anymore.

 

“How was your day?” He asks, dumbly.

 

“Fine.”

 

Jungkook blinks at him, “Okay.”

 

Taehyung raises an eyebrow, “Is that it?”

 

Jungkook swallows thickly, not really sure what to say. And before he can muster up something in this dysfunctional brain of his, Taehyung speaks for him, “Okay then.”

 

Taehyung turns on his heel, and disappears down the hallway. The door, leading to the outsides, shuts in his face and somehow the closure seems too literal.

 

**********

Jimin sighs, pulling Taehyung into his embrace.

 

His arms are strong around his best friend, hands working circles into Taehyung’s tense back.

 

“What are you even doing, Tae?” Jimin whispers, against his friend’s ear, as they lay down together on his bed.

 

Yoongi is away on duties right now, and Taehyung finds it nice to spend time with his friend at moments like this.

 

Taehyung stares blankly at the ceiling of the chamber when he replies, “I don’t know, Jimin.”

 

Jimin turns so that he is lying on his side, and facing the younger, “Ignoring him isn’t going to help, Tae. It’s only going to make it harder.”

 

Taehyung meets Jimin’s eyes, “I know.”

 

Jimin smiles at him bitterly, “Then what are you doing now?” He asks.

 

Taehyung frowns, “I just need some time, Jimin.”

 

Jimin looks at him, eyes infused with wonder, “Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.”

 

Jimin places a gentle kiss on Taehyung’s temple, before rising and walking away.

 

Before the door closes, Jimin turns around, “Make use of your time well, my friend. Once a moment is lost, it will never return.”

 

**********

Jimin finds Jungkook sitting atop the roof of the castle towers.

 

“What are you doing up here, prince?” Jimin asks.

 

Jungkook almost topples off of the edge at the unforeseen voice.

 

“Jimin, by the Gods! I almost died!” Jungkook exaggerates, clutching at his heart.

 

Jimin chuckles, walking over to him, and settling down. They have their legs dangling over the side of the castle. It’s dangerous, but the view is definitely worth it.

 

“Watch your language, Jungkook. I’m your hyung.” Jimin says, mockingly; trying to break the uneasy atmosphere.

 

Jungkook glances at him, face set with a grim expression. He hums in acknowledgement.

 

Jimin emits a deep exhale, staring at the troubled prince. When he follows the younger’s gaze, he sees that he is overlooking the gardens below.

 

Taehyung sits there beneath, looking hopelessly beyond at something.

 

“He’s beautiful, isn’t he?” Jimin asks, watching how Jungkook stares at his friend with a deep ache of belonging.

 

“Yes.” The answer comes out breathlessly, without a second thought.

 

Jungkook looks up when he registers the meaning of the question.

 

“Go talk to him.” Jimin suggests, eyes filled with a soft hue of knowing.

 

“I’ve tried.” Jungkook says, voice sounding just as broken as his heart must be.

 

“Have you really?”

 

Jungkook glances down at his lover. Taehyung sits there, hands crossed neatly in his lap. He looks so sad; so lonely. He stares longingly out there for something. Something that Jungkook simply can not understand. It’s torturing him, to be kept in the dark about this thing that is making Taehyung so distant and detached.

 

Jimin leaves silently, knowing that what he has come for is finished.

 

**********

 

The sun is setting in the sky, when Jungkook approaches Taehyung’s still form.

 

He walks cautiously, until he is behind him and places a gentle hand on his shoulder. Taehyung gazes up at him, perturbed.

 

“Oh, Jungkook.” Taehyung entangles his hand with his prince’s, “I’ve been meaning to talk to you. Come sit here with me.”

 

Jungkook is surprised at first at Taehyung’s reaction; but then complies, moving to the front of the bench to sit alongside his lover.

 

Their hands are still adjoined, warm soft skin of the older’s meeting with Jungkook’s own rough, calloused ones.

 

Jungkook feels nervous all of a sudden. Even a small gesture such at this has his stomach fluttering.

 

Taehyung’s eyes flicker to the right, catching with Jungkook’s. A small smile makes its way onto Taehyung’s face, and a sense of relief washes over the younger. Jungkook’s heart starts to beat faster, only a side effect of being with Taehyung, of course.

 

“Do you wonder why I come here so often?” Taehyung asks, voice calm in the pleasant evening sky.

 

Jungkook shakes his head, confused at the question.

 

Taehyung squeezes around Jungkook’s hand, beckoning him to attention.

 

Taehyung sits straighter, taller and looks forward. Jungkook follows him as such.

 

What you can not see from anywhere else in the castle, you can see in the gardens, right here.

 

The village is splayed below in fields of green meadows and homely abodes. Soft laughter from the town square can be heard all the way up here, and the sound is joyous to the ears. A warm, dim glow illuminates the place and casts a longing hue for the heart.

 

But this is not what Taehyung is looking at. Jungkook knows this, when Taehyung takes their joined hands and places them in his lap, looking to his prince, “Look closer. Near the creek. What do you see?”

 

Jungkook looks to the rushing waters of the brook. He sees children playing there. Splashing water playfully at one another, the smiles glow in the shaded sky. Their mothers sit along the bank, making sure to it that they are safe. Merry grins splay across their faces; a significant twinkle that travels all the way to their eyes.

 

Jungkook inhales sharply, “Children.” He glances to his lover, where he sees him harboring a longing expression, “You want children.”

 

Taehyung turns to him, and all that was there for the past month: guilt, fear, and longing; Jungkook watches as it all dissipates, and something akin to relief replaces those beautiful orbs of his partner.

 

Taehyung nods, smiling bitterly. Holding Jungkook’s hand tighter than before, small teardrops start to fabricate in his eyes.

 

“I see the way you look at the children in the streets when we visit the village, Jungkook. I’ll never give you what you could have had.” The primal tears turn to sobs, “I’ll never make you happy.”

 

Jungkook watches as Taehyung’s deepest insecurity unravels itself in front of him.

 

A wave of emotions hit Jungkook all at once.

 

No sooner does Jungkook pull Taehyung into his arms, and back into his world. He holds his lover tight as Taehyung cries into the linen of his shirt. Wet tears flow from Taehyung, just as his worries do.

 

Jungkook allows him to wallow, to cry away all of his problems into his arms with him.

 

When there are no more tears that are to be shed, and Taehyung feels a heavy weight lift off of him, he pulls back from the embrace. His eyes are strained pink, and a similar shade coats his cheeks and nose. He looks too adorable for someone who has just cried for a good five minutes.

 

His breaths are still heavy and choppy, coming out in uneven huffs; but damn does he look gorgeous.

 

The sun is kissing the horizon, ready to be gone from the sky. Vivid shades of orange and yellow take over the skies, and cast light over the gardens of the castle.

 

Taehyung looks similar to an angel in his arms, face bright red and beautiful with the contrasting background.

 

“You, Kim Taehyung, are an idiot.” Jungkook whispers to him.

 

Taehyung pouts, not feeling any better at the words.

 

“I wasn’t lying before, you know. I am happy.” Jungkook says, hands cupping Taehyung’s warm face, “But you’re right. I think having kids with you would be a healthy addition to our lives.”

 

“Jungkook, I don’t know what you’re-”

 

“Let’s get children, Taehyung.” Jungkook says, looking deep into the older’s eyes.

 

Taehyung’s heart skips a beat. His eyes glisten, “W-what?”

 

Jungkook smiles at him. The gesture so sincere and full of fondness, Taehyung is sure that he must have been an archangel in his previous life to deserve this, “Let’s get children together. You and I. What do you say?”

 

“Jungkook, I-”

 

Taehyung doesn’t get to finish when Jungkook cuts him off, connecting their lips in a deep kiss. There is no urgency in the deed, only words that can not be spoken out loud.

 

They pull apart and Jungkook laughs at Taehyung’s staggering expression, “I’ll take that as a yes, love.” He says, pulling them together further for another.

 

The setting sun is one of the most beautiful spectacles known out there to man; this is what Jungkook used to believe at least.

 

Now he knows that there will be no other spectacle more magnificent than the man in his arms right now.

 

 

 

 

 

Notes:

;)

Chapter 5: Baby won't you come my way?

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

 

“You guys aren’t ready for kids.” The oldest deadpans.

 

Taehyung gapes at his friend, disbelief resting blatantly on his face, “Jin hyung! How could you say that?”

 

Namjoon crosses his arms, leaning back against the chair rest behind his desk, “You both are kids yourselves. How do you expect us to believe that you’re capable of taking care of an actual child?”

 

“We are not!”

 

Jungkook pinches the bridge of his nose at this nuisance.

 

“Namjoon hyung. For the last time, I am the heir of this kingdom. Do you know what that entails on my behalf as far as responsibilities?” Jungkook questions.

 

Yoongi scoffs from the sofa with his lover in his arms, “Yeah. It means you’ll be loaded with work; further supporting our case as to how you shouldn’t be having kids.”

 

“Baby-” Taehyung nudges at his lover, “-you’re not helping us.”

 

Jungkook scrunches up his face in annoyance, “That. Is. Not. What I was trying to say hyungs! Will you listen to me for once?”

 

The entire room turns to him in question. Jungkook sighs, “I am well endowed with what it takes to be a responsible human being. I think Taehyung and I will be great parents.”

 

There is a moment of silence, and Jungkook thinks that the elders are finally coming to their senses:

 

“That is not a good enough judgement for what it takes to be a parent-”

 

“Fighting battles and raising children are two completely different things you numbskull-”

 

“Remember that time you two fucked in Yoongi and Jimin’s bed-”

 

“Wait, what-”

 

Hoseok looks up, only then. He stares at the youngest couple, and smiles ruefully in apology.

 

“You both did what in our bed?” Jimin asks, voice distinguished in a deadly tone.

 

Taehyung clutches onto Jungkook’s arm for help, “I- We-”

 

Jungkook, clears his throat, trying to deviate the topic, “How does that even relate to the matter at hand?”

 

Hoseok shrugs, “All I’m saying is that you two should be more responsible if you’re thinking about kids.”

 

“Well there’s only one way to find out now, isn’t there?” Jin says knowingly, wrapping his arms around Namjoon.

 

Taehyung raises an eyebrow at him, “How is that?’”

 

***********

 

“Where in the hell did you get an actual kid from?!” Hoseok screeches, eyes filled with wonder as he stares at the little human being sitting adorably in the center of the chamber.

 

Taehyung slaps a hand over his friend’s mouth, “Watch your language, hyung. He’s going to hear you.”

 

Jungkook chuckles as he looks down at the little boy, now waddling around the room, “No, seriously though, hyungs. Where did you get him from?”

 

“The village orphanage.” Namjoon says, crossing his arms.

 

The toddler crawls to the oldest of the princes and clings onto the bottom of his skinny leg. Yoongi blinks down at the child blankly and then turns to his lover in a plea for help.

 

Jimin laughs, eyes crinkling, and picks up the baby in his arms, resting him on his hips.

 

“Aw, Jungkookie. He looks kind of like you.” He cooes, pinching the toddlers cheeks.

 

The little boy wears a frown immediately, lips curling down in a pout. Jimin’s eyes widen, “Oh, no.”

 

Deafening sobbing breaks through the room, “Jimin, what did you do? You must have pressed a button or something!”

 

“Hoseok, that’s not how babies work you moron.”

 

Taehyung winces at a particularly loud cry as he waltzes over to the crying toddler in Jimin’s arms. He takes the kid into his own and rocks him gently back and forth, resting him slyly against his chest.

 

The boy calms down, much to everyone’s surprise. And when Jungkook comes and wraps them both in his arms, the boy quietens altogether.

 

The elders stare in disbelief, “How did you-”

 

Taehyung gives them all a boxy grin and laughs. Jungkook finds the sight absolutely pleasing, and leans down to place a kiss on his lover’s forehead. The toddler giggles at this.

 

Taehyung looks down lovingly at the little child. There’s nothing less than a bundle of joy in his arms, “Ggukie, he really does look like you. Look.” He says, thumbing at his chubby cheeks.

 

Hoseok grins, “Yeah, look at his pudgy little nose.”

 

Both Jungkook and the little one look to him; one glaring while the other has something akin to a glare settled on his little face.

 

It looks like a rain cloud descends over Hoseok’s head, but he quickly sidesteps behind Jin, mumbling a quiet, “He even has your eyes, Jungkook. How wonderful.”

 

“He really seems to take a liking to you both.” Jin says, approvingly.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook smile at one another, “What’s his name?” Taehyung asks looking at his friends.

 

Namjoon straightens himself out, sitting up a little taller, clearing his voice, “He- ugh, doesn’t have one.”

 

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, “What do you mean he doesn’t have one?”

 

Namjoon seems to hesitate, so Jimin speaks for him, “The boy was left behind as a newborn baby. There was no note; no name even. So the people at the orphanage started calling him bunny.”

 

Jungkook glances down at the now peacefully resting boy in Taehyung’s arms, “Why bunny?” He asks.

 

Two baby teeth pop out of the toddler’s mouth, larger than the rest, and dig cutely into his bottom lip when he giggles at the familiar name.

 

“Well, now we know.” Taehyung mutters, placing a chaste kiss on the boy’s forehead.

 

“We should name him properly though.” Jungkook leans in to whisper to his lover.

 

Taehyung glances up at his prince, then to his friends, and to the boy resting against his chest, “Jeonghyun.” He says.

 

Jungkook looks down at him mildly surprised, “That was quick.”

 

Taehyung smiles back at him lovingly, “I’ve been thinking about this forever, Ggukie.”

 

They kiss then; much to the displeasure of their elders.

 

“No public displays of affection around the baby!” Jin yells, scrambling over and breaking them apart.

 

A glint passes over Jungkook’s eyes as he leans over to the oldest in the room, “What about at night time when I need to please Taehyung and myself in bed, and-”

 

“Jungkook!” Come the screams of everyone else in the room. Taehyung’s face burns red as he hides away from the rest of their friends.

 

“Too much information, dongsaeng. What happens in that bedroom of yours stays there.” Yoongi says, disgruntled as always.

 

“That you’re right about, hyung.” Jungkook says, hands squeezing gently around his partner’s waist.

 

“Let’s keep him, Jungkook.” Taehyung says, warmly glancing at the little child in his embrace. Jungkook couldn’t have agreed more.

 

************

 

“Jungkook! Ggukie! Wake up!” Taehyung hollers in their all too peacefully, quiet chamber.

 

Jungkook groans, turning in their bed, seeking for Taehyung’s warmth, “Tae, it’s ass o’clock in the morning. Will you please come back to bed so we can snuggle?”

 

Taehyung rolls his eyes at the prince. He clucks his tongue, walking over, and pulls the duvet off of his lover, “Jungkook, get your lazy bum out of bed! Your son is about to say his first words, and you’re going to sleep through it?”

 

Jungkook snaps his eyes open. Scrambling out of bed, he saunters over to little Jeonghyun’s crib.

 

The expecting parents hover over the tiny boy in his bed, awaiting their baby’s special first words.

 

A minute or so passes by when Jungkook speaks querulously, “Are you sure he’s going to say something? I mean what makes you think he’s going to?”

 

Taehyung smacks him gently on the arm, “Jungkook, stop being such an impatient father. I know because I know, okay. Now shut up, and wait.”

 

Jungkook smirks at him, “Mother’s instinct?” He asks.

 

Taehyung glares at him, huffing and crossing his arms over his loose sleeping gown, “I am not a woman. We have already established this. I am not a mother. I’m Jeonghyun’s father, okay?”

 

“Then what am I?” The prince questions, genuinely wondering.

 

“You’re his other father.” Taehyung says, matter-of-factly.

 

“So, is he supposed to call us both appa then?”

 

Taehyung sighs, rubbing at his forehead, staring up at the heavens, “No he can call me appa and you Dad.”

 

Jungkook seems to want to ask another question of his, so Taehyung quickly clamps a hand over his mouth, shushing him, “Quiet, Jungkook. I think it’s happening.”

 

Jeonghyun stirs awake in his crib, blinking up innocently and dazed at his parents.

 

The toddler smiles a little toothy grin at them both before breaking out into a fit of giggles.

 

Taehyung cooes at him and picks him up in his arms, carrying their son to their bed. He settles down in the soft duvets and gets comfy in Jungkook’s embrace as well.

 

“Sweetheart, can you say something for us? Hm?” Taehyung asks, pecking the child on his chubby cheeks.

 

Baby Jeonghyun looks at them both and smiles cutely before opening his little mouth. He pauses for a second, gears in his little brain turning. And when he takes in a breath, the parents think that this is it. Their son is going to say his first words. It’s going to happen now.

 

But when what comes out is a baby yawn, Jungkook and Taehyung deflate in their seats instantly.

 

Taehyung pouts glancing at their son, and then at Jungkook disappointedly.

 

Jungkook rubs along his arm in comfort, “It’s alright, Tae. Today just wasn’t the day, I guess. It’ll happen sooner or later. Don’t worry babe.”

 

Taehyung plants his cheek into his lover’s broad chest and sighs, “I- I was just so sure, Ggukie. You have no idea. It’s like I felt it, and-”

 

“Mommy.” Come to words.

 

Jungkook stares at their son in shock, while Taehyung gasps in disbelief.

 

“J-jeonghyun?” Jungkook whispers at their son.

 

“O-oh my Gods! Jungkook, our son just said his first word! OH my GOD, Jungkook!” Taehyung cries in delight, holding Jeonghyun to his chest tightly, like the satisfied parent that he is.

 

Jungkook, nudges him taking their son into his own strong arms. He lifts the little guy into the air and stares up at him overjoyous, “Atta boy, Jeonghyun-ah.” He says, smiling proudly up at his child.

 

They bicker together in delight when everything comes to a stand still, and realisation strikes them both slowly.

 

“Tae, did Jeonghyun just say ‘mommy’?”

 

Taehyung nods his head, not being able to look away from the little one.

 

“Well, he definitely wasn’t referring to me, if that’s what you’re thinking.” Jungkook says, voice smug as ever. He leans back against the headrest of their bed, looking at their son with a pleased expression.

 

“How are you so sure?” Taehyung asks, a little desperately at this point.

 

“Because I’m not the one taking it up the ass every night.” Jungkook says simply; smirking conceitedly.

 

Taehyung gasps, cupping the little one’s ears, “Jungkook! What did I say about language?” He hisses.

 

Jungkook chuckles, removing Taehyung’s hands from Jeonghyun’s face, “I mean just think about it, Tae. Who would be the wifey in our relationship? Me-” He sits straight, hovering over Taehyung a little in the bed, “Or you?” He asks, husking his voice for effect.

 

Taehyung glares at Jungkook, clearly displeased about the situation.

 

Taehyung narrows his eyes at his prince, “Well, I definitely won’t be taking it up the ass any time soon then either.”

 

Jungkook’s eyes widen then, “Wait. Tae, babe. I didn’t mean-”

 

Taehyung ignores him, playing with Jeonghyun in his lap, “What was that, Jungkook? I couldn’t hear you over all of this not taking it up the ass here.” He says, smiling victoriously.

 

“Watch your language when the baby is around, babe. Wouldn’t want to be a bad influence on him, now would you?” Jungkook voices, mimicking his lover’s words.

 

Taehyung can do nothing but stare at him, “Jungkook. I am going to end you.”

 

“Try your luck, babe. Maybe the little one will be feisty like momma Tae.”

 

"Argh! Jeon Jungkook!" 

 

 

 

Notes:

New story of mine:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/7157621/chapters/16251218

 

Check it out! :)

Chapter 6: Bed Time Shenanigans

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

 

And it isn't after Yoongi and Jimin’s own son, Minjae, smacks Jeonghyun in the face with a pillow.

 

It isn't even after Jeonghyun takes another pillow and smacks the bedside lamp onto the floor, shattering it.

 

It is when both of these boys find their parents’ bondage ropes and attempt to tie them into Namjoon and Jin’s little princess, Hwayoung’s, hair that Yoongi decides to intervene.

 

“How the fuck did we get stuck with them for the night, again?” Yoongi asks his trusted and loyal trademark friend.

 

Hoseok is busy stuffing his face with rice noodles when he chooses to respond, “I wonisty game eyar boda pood.”

 

Yoongi sighs, motioning his hand near his mouth for Hoseok to say something intelligent, “Words, Hobi. Use your words.”

 

Hoseok pushes his hand in the air and waves it around asking for Yoongi to wait. He swallows and says, “I said: I honestly came here for the food.”

 

Yoongi stares at his friend blankly, not really sure what else to expect.

 

When he catches sight of his lover coming out of their closet with a coat in arm, he springs to the chance of some clarity, “Minie, baby. Where are you going?” He asks, voice honey sweet.

 

Jimin smiles warmly at his older mate and his eyes wrinkle tightly just the way Yoongi fell in love with them, “To the theatre, Yoongi. I thought I told you last night?”

 

Yoongi watches as Jimin searches around for his shoes and whines out loud in the process, “Yes. But when we had that conversation last night, I assumed you meant the both of us. So why is it that you're going and I'm not?”

 

“Because you're the one who volunteered to do it, baby.” Jimin says as simple as the sun rising every morning.

 

Yoongi backflashes to the night before and thinks about what must have went wrong for him to agree to such a horrendous idea.

 

That previous night:

 

“So? Who’s on children duty tomorrow when we go out to the theatre?” Jin asks, boiling some milk to lukewarm temperature for the younger ones.

 

“Taetae should do it.” Jimin suggests, playing with Yoongi’s hair in his lap.

 

Jungkook scowls at him, curling his lover protectively to his chest in the couch, “Why don’t you do it?” He asks.

 

“Because Taehyung is the only one that can manage the kids and not have to put a week’s worth of energy into it.” Yoongi deadpans, grumbling tiredly.

 

Namjoon agrees to this, flipping intently through a novel with ease; reading glasses perched high on his nose.

 

“Why don’t we leave them with Hoseok?” Jungkook asks, placing lazy kisses along Taehyung’s neck.

 

This results in collective gasps from the rest of the members.

 

Jungkook looks up, alarmed by their reaction, “What?”

 

“Baby, how could you suggest such a thing? That’s even worse than letting Namjoon hyung take care of them.” Taehyung says, patting Jungkook’s arms around him.

 

“Wha- Hey!” Namjoon begins, extremely offended.

 

“Joonie, you know how you are with.. Anything living…” Jin says, pouring the milk carefully into cups.

 

Namjoon shrugs, agreeing, “Yeah, sure. Right.”

 

“Excuse the lot of you, but I am right here.” Hoseok whines from his place on the bed with the sleeping children.

 

“Hoseok, shut up. Last time we left you with the kids, we had to come back from war because you set fire to the castle’s kitchen, and gave all the orange juice to the horses.” Hoseok opens his mouth to explains to Yoongi, when the older stops him, “Which I still don’t want to know up. So don’t.”

 

Hoseok frowns deeply and glances at his other friends for support, and when none of them seem to be responsive, he starts to wail.

 

Jimin’s eyes widen when the loud noise starts to awaken the children. Jimin throws himself onto Hoseok to shut him up, slapping a hand over his mouth.

 

Hoseok lips wobble and his eyes widen when he mutters silently, “Give me another chance. I’ll prove myself to you guys.” He pleads.

 

Jimin glares at him and gets off, walking back to his place with Yoongi.

 

Namjoon sighs, taking off his glasses, “That’s what you said last time. And that’s when we came home and found the kids in the moat.”

 

Hoseok raises his hand, pointing out, “Ah. But I had all the alligators removed before I let them in, though.” He says, smiling proudly.

 

Jungkook dismisses what Hoseok says, “No. No, you didn’t, Hoseok. I found Jeonghyun trying to wrestle one in the water with his bare hands.”

 

Hoseok shrugs, “Hey. I think he would have won if it came down to it.”

 

Taehyung gasps, slapping Jungkook’s chest disapprovingly, “Don’t encourage him, Ggukie.”

 

Yoongi decides that the aspect of sleep is a complete loss with the direction that this conversation is taking; so, being the good soul that he is, takes it on himself and says, “I’ll do it.”

 

“You’ll do what?”

 

“I’ll take care of the children with Hoseok.” He says quietly, hoping for some peace.

 

Closing his eyes that night, he remembers sleeping with the victory of silence; but, definitely does not remember the consequence of winning his reward.

**********

 

“Oh shit.” Yoongi says, remembering his misfortune of an agreement.

 

Jimin chuckles, walking over to run his hands through Yoongi’s hair, messing it up a little.

 

“You’ll do fine, Yoongi.” He says, leaning forward and placing a chaste kiss on the older’s forehead.

 

“The fuck I will.” Yoongi says under his breath.

 

When Jimin leaves after giving a bye-bye kiss to their son as well, Yoongi glares at Hoseok who stares innocently back at him, “What? Why are you staring at me like that?” He asks.

 

“Nothing. Just- let me kill you with my eyes for some time before I break something.” Yoongi voices out, words coming out very carefully.

 

Hoseok gulps, not sparing to look away from the older for even a second, “O-okay then.”

 

After their staring contest (Yoongi burning holes through Hoseok’s brains), they settle down on the idea that reading bedtime stories would be an astonishing way to get the children to “calm the fuck down and sleep forever”.

 

“Well. Here goes nothing.”

 

Storytime with Uncle/Father Yoongi ft. Uncle Horse

 

Cinderella:

 

“There once lived a beautiful, fair maiden named Cinderella. She was the sweetest, nicest, most-”

 

“Uncle Yoongi, are you talking about mommy?” Jeonghyun asks from beneath the comfy blankets, next to his cousins.

 

“No- why would-”

 

“Mommy is beautiful, sweet, and nice too.” Jeonghyun says matter-of-factly, eyes determined, and lips set into a disapproving frown.

 

Damn, this kid takes from his stubborn ass father well.

 

“Yeah, a lot of people are, bunny. What are you trying to say?” Yoongi asks, frustrated with the disruption to his wondrous story.

 

“I want mommy to be the princess in the story.” The little one says.

 

Yoongi sighs, “Okay, fine. Taehyung can be Cinderella.”

 

Jeonghyun smiles that bucktooth grin of his and settles back down into the covers.

 

“Okay, then. So, as I was saying-”

 

“Daddy, I want you to be the evil step sister.” Minjae says, giggling silly.

 

Yoongi pauses for a second, letting the betrayal settle in, “You want me to be the evil step sister?” He repeats for confirmation.

 

Minjae nods eagerly, smiling cutely at his father.

 

Yoongi stares at his son for a second before he gets up slowly, placing the story book in Hosoek’s hand, and walks out the door…

 

*********

Storytime with Uncle/Father Yoongi ft. Uncle Horse

 

“Okay, kids. Let’s try another story this time!” Hoseok says, giddy with joy.

 

Little Red Riding Hood:

 

“Once upon a time…” Hoseok begins.

 

“Is that a long time ago?” Hwayoung asks, playing with her braids.

 

Hoseok looks to her in question, “What was that, sweety?”

 

“Once upon a time? Was that a long time ago?”

 

Hoseok looks to Yoongi this time, genuinely curious as well, when he gets a response of, “Don’t look at me. I’m done with story telling time.”

 

Hoseok frowns at the older and looks back to the children with a smile, “Well, little child. Once upon a time is a time in the past. We don’t really know when it happens-”

 

“So is little red riding hood alive right now?” Minjae asks, picking at a scab on Jeonghyun’s arm.

 

Jeonghyun smacks his cousin’s hand away, looking up at his uncle boldy, “Of course she’s still alive, Minjae. Uncle Hobi wouldn’t be telling us a story about a dead person, would you Uncle?” He asks.

 

Hoseok gulps looking into the inquisitive eyes of the younger, “N-no. I would never tell you a story about a dead person. Yeah.” He says, carefully.

 

“I want to meet little red riding hood.” Hwayoung says, silently. She’s half hidden away shyly under the sheets as she eyes her favorite uncle Horse with embarrassment.

 

Hoseok smiles at the little baby girl, and cooes at her cuteness, “Aw, Hwayoung-ah. So cute.”

 

“Wait. So if Little Red is alive, is the big bad wolf alive too?” Jeonghyun wonders out loud.

 

Minjae and Hwayoung’s eyes widen in realisation.

 

Hoseok panics and waves his hands around tremulously, “N-no! You would never meet the big bad wolf. The wolf only comes after you when you do bad things that only bad children do.”

 

Hoseok smiles to himself, inwardly patting himself on the back at his good parenting skills.

 

Minjae smiles knowingly at Jeonghyun and leans over to whisper, “Jeonghyunnie. The big bad wolf is totally going to come after you.” To which Jeonghyun scowls back at him.

----------

 

Sleeping Beauty:

 

“There was a princess. She liked to sleep a lot. She always looked serene and peaceful. Sexy prince came to kiss her, and then she woke up. The end.” Yoongi mumbles, curled into the covers himself.

 

Hwayoung giggles cutely, “Uncle Yoongi?” When she gets a responsive grunt from the older, “Are you sleeping beauty?” She asks.

 

“No.”

 

Hwayoung sighs dreamily, looking out up to Hoseok, “I wish I had a prince charming to kiss me to sleep.”

 

Hoseok chuckles, petting the princess’s hair down. He leans down and whispers, “If I give you a goodnight kiss, will you sleep?” He asks.

 

The little girl nods and squeaks out, “Yeah.”

 

Hoseok delivers a small, chaste kiss to her forehead and soothes out her forehead, “Goodnight, Hwayoung-ah.”

 

----------

 

“One down, two to go.” Yoongi says, glaring at the two restless boys, wrestling with one another in the bed.

 

“Boys! Please, Hwayoung is sleeping right next to you.” Yoongi says, irritated.

 

“Uncle. Tell Minjae to get off of me. He keeps trying to kiss me.” Jeonghyun says, pushing a hand in Minjae’s face to keep him far away.

 

“Come one, Hyunnie. Just one peck. Then I’ll go to sleep.” Minjae says cutely.

 

“No.”

 

“Please?”

 

“No.”

 

“I’ll give you my sweets at dinner. The ones that you really like?”

 

Jeonghyun scoffs, “You already do that, Minnie.”

 

Minjae pouts, and something in Jeonghyun’s stubborn act seems to crumble at the sight.

 

“I’ll stop playing with that boy in the village that you really seem to hate for some reason.” Minjae asks hopeful.

 

Jeonghyun glances at Minjae for a second, before sighing and succumbing to his cousin’s evil ways, “Fine.”

 

MInjae squeals with delight and pounces onto the younger, placing a sloppy kiss on to his cheek.

 

Jeonghyun scrunches up his face with disgust and pushes the older off of him.

 

Minjae wraps himself up in the blankets, face content and soon after drags Jeonghyun into the sheets as well; wrapping himself around him like a koala.

 

It is only after Jeonghyun sleeps, that Yoongi and Hoseok catch a sly smiles splay across the boy’s face. Having Minjae wrapped up with him, they both dream off into an endless sleep till the morning sun.

 

Yoongi sighs, “Finally. I was planning on bringing out the old pan to knock em out myself.”

 

Hoseok’s face contorts into one of horror, and he smacks Yoongi on the back at the horrendous idea.

 

When the sound of water rushing fills Yoongi’s ears, he looks to Hoseok, “Hobi. How long ago did you leave to water running for the children’s baths?”

 

Hoseok’s jaw drops and he lets out an ear-piercing scream before making a run for the bathroom.

 

Fortunately, the children aren’t woken up by Hoseok’s banshee scream.

 

Unfortunately, Yoongi spends the rest of his night mopping up the bathroom floor with Hoseok whining behind him.

 

“Never. Never again am I watching after these kids.” Yoongi mutters under his breath.

 

 

 

 

Notes:

Enough of this fluff (lol that rhymed)

I need some smut in my life.

leave scenarios or kinks that you guys want me to write about in my next chapter in the comments below.

 

and check out my new story if you havent yet:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/7157621/chapters/16251218

Chapter 7: Silent, sexy times

Notes:

WARNING: NC-17 content below. Involves smut. Read at your own cost.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

 

And after a long, strenuous night of taking care of the children and finally, finally putting them to sleep, Jungkook and Taehyung crash onto their bed; bodies sore and aching in placing that they had never even imagined could be in pain.

 

Jungkook groans into the pillow, “Who thought it would be a good idea to have kids again?”

 

Taehyung mumbles something incoherent into their silken sheets, but Jungkook is far too gone to pay any heed to his answer.

 

So, it is a silent agreement that passes between the two that a good night’s sleep would be the only solution to their dire dilemma.

 

----------

 

Half way through the night, Jungkook is awakened suddenly from his slumber.

 

It is in the creeping hours of the early morning that his wood is hard and standing proudly against his loins.

 

It has been a week since he had gotten any game from his lover; too occupied with their son and his friends, Taehyung has paid no such attention to him. And at the moment just the thought of it drives him insane.

 

Jungkook shifts around, trying to find a more comfortable position to sleep in; trying so that his dick doesn’t receive the friction that it requires for further arousal and making sure that his mate doesn’t awaken either.

 

He considers rising and going to the bathroom to relieve himself. That would be the most logical decision in the situation. And so he gets up to do so, when a hand latches onto his wrist.

 

He looks down and finds Taehyung looking up at him. Sleep is still hazy in his eyes, but they are just as much alert as Jungkook’s.

 

“Where are you going, Ggukie?” He mumbles silently, careful not to wake up the sleeping child.

 

In the middle of the night, Jungkook’s mind doesn’t find it in himself to come up with a palpable lie, “I have to take care of this, babe.” He says, glancing down at his hard on, poking stiffly against his clothes.

 

Taehyung’s eyes trail down his body and settle upon the sight. He gasps and tugs at his husband’s hand to get him back into their bed.

 

Jungkook allows his lover to pull him into their shared duvet covers. And once they are settled he hears, “Why relieve it in there when I’m right here?” Taehyung pouts cutely, eyes curiously asking his husband; slight betrayal showing in them as well.

 

“I thought you were asleep, Tae.” Jungkook says, kissing the crown of his head and wrapping his arms around Taehyung’s smaller waist.

 

Taehyung lays himself down onto Jungkook’s chest and kisses him back fully.

 

When the innocent kiss turns into a steamy make out session; huffing and panting lowly, Taehyung pulls away from his husband’s addicting lips. He breathes down onto them, before taking the lower one between his teeth playfully, licking a stripe with his tongue, and pecking another chaste kiss onto them.

 

“I’m awake now, am I not?” He asks, edgy and just waiting to be taken.

 

Jungkook chuckles lowly, and looks at his mate with a half-hooded gaze, “You going to just talk, or take care of me, babe?”

 

Taehyung laughs at him sweetly. Not being able to resist him any longer, Taehyung cups Jungkook’s face and attacks him with butterfly kisses, smooching every inch of his face.

 

Only God knew how much he loved him.

 

“I love you, Jungkook.” He mutters, because the words had to be said out loud, clearly; placing a last kiss on his lover’s nose.

 

“Hm, why don’t you show me how much you do, Tae?” Jungkook says, bringing a hand up to tuck away an abandoned strand of his fluffy hair.

 

Taehyung grins at him, “Sure, Ggukie.”

 

He moves down Jungkook’s body then, disrobing him as he goes. Sneaky, desirous hands feel around the hard muscles and sharp angles of his body. And when they get to his pants, they mess around with the strings of the loincloth, stripping him completely bare.

 

Jungkook doesn’t even mind; head too lost in the euphoria of finally being able to have his husband like this in bed.

 

Taehyung disappears beneath the sheets. Only a lump hovering over his cock shows Jungkook where Taehyung is.

 

The older makes quick work to get Jungkook off. Wrapping his nimble fingers around the base of his shaft, he starts to slowly ministrate his way up and down, twisting and gliding his hand in wondrous ways.

 

Before long he has Jungkook’s head lolling back against the headrest and eyes doing the same beneath closed eyelids. Jungkook grabs into Taehyung’s hair underneath the covers; begging for him to engulf his throbbing dick in that sumptuous heat of his.

 

Taehyung takes the hint, leaning in to lick across the slit of his cock. He teases with his tongue, swiping across the crown and around it voluptuously. He knows he’s doing it perfectly, when Jungkook’s firm hands tighten their hold in his locks, and groans start to emit from his lover’s mouth above.

 

The erotic sounds trigger something in his lust clouded mind.

 

Realisation of their son sleeping nearby overwhelms him then and there, and Taehyung pulls back altogether.

 

Jungkook stares at him in disbelief and starts to mutter profanities when Taehyung cuts him off, “Jeonghyun is right there. We can’t do this right now.”

 

Jungkook pulls him roughly forward until he has no choice but to straddle him. His long legs cradle Jungkook’s hips and he sits pliantly in his naked lap, arms locked around Jungkook’s neck.

 

“Then we’re just going to have to be quiet now, aren’t we?” Jungkook whispers to him, kissing his mouth shut before he can come up with a retort.

 

Taehyung tries to pull away, but when Jungkook grinds his hips up into Taehyung’s own, he opens up wide above, allowing Jungkook entrance to his cordial mouth.

 

Taehyung moans into Jungkook’s mouth, and his eyes widen when the noise resonates throughout the empty room.

 

He pushes at Jungkook’s chest and tugs away slightly, only a thin string of saliva connecting their once attached mouths.

 

Too far gone now to reject Jungkook what he wants, Taehyung whispers, “Do you promise to be silent?”

 

Jungkook smirks at him, eyes all knowing, “It’s you that should be worrying about the noises babe.”

 

Taehyung rolls his eyes and crawls out of Jungkook’s lap, laying himself down next to him in the bed instead.

 

Jungkook takes control then, slipping himself lower into the sheets as well. He turns Taehyung over so that his back is flush against his chest, spooning him completely with all of his naked glory.

 

His hands glide down Taehyung’s chest then, unbuttoning his silky nightgown slowly. Running his hands across Taehyung’s slightly plump tummy, he can feel the layer of fat that had grown from weeks of sitting around caring for and nurturing their child.

 

A sense of fondness washes over Jungkook and he cuddles even further into his lover.

 

“I am so proud to call you my husband, Tae. You know that right?” He says nuzzling against his neck as he peppers him with kisses and bruises that will appear as mirages of purple and blue marks in the morning.

 

Taehyung moans softly in response, hand reaching behind him to tangle into Jungkook’s thick, raven locks.

 

“So beautiful. So, so gorgeous, baby. The Gods must have carved you out of Aphrodite herself.” Jungkook whispers, running his lips against subtle skin.

 

“Ggukie, please-” Taehyung’s hopeless voice rings in his ears, “-Please, I need you. Please take me.”

 

And that’s all it takes for Jungkook to lose it. He makes quick work of Taehyung’s lower robes, all but ripping them off and throwing them to their bed’s side on the ground uselessly.

 

Jungkook ravishes Taehyung’s skin desperately; eager to taste any part of him at all.

 

His leaking cock brushes against Taehyung’s plump mounds and Jungkook groans lowly behind his lover.

 

He reaches beneath them both, still coddling Taehyung’s lean figure curled against him, and pushes Taehyung’s cheek apart, quietly slipping a finger into him.

 

And soundless gasp breaks out of Taehyung mouth at the intrusion, before he wills his whole body to relax into the mattress, and against his mate.

 

Jungkook moves his lone finger raw in and out of Taehyung’s thickly heated hole. He reaches carefully behind him to pluck out the oil bottle from their night stand.

 

Opening the valve carefully and coating his fingers properly, he resumes fingering Taehyung’s tight hole open. It is easier now that he has lubrication, and Jungkook goes ahead to slip in a second finger.

 

The stretch is not anything that Taehyung isn’t used to, but when Jungkook has both fingers knuckles deep in him and finds his bundle of nerves, he moans out loud. Quickly catching himself, he slaps a hand over his mouth, preventing any further sounds from coming out.

 

Jungkook has none of this, however, and turns Taehyung’s face around, capturing his lips in a messy lapslock instead to cover his sensual whimpers.

 

The kiss does a sufficient job in doing just that, because when Jungkook adds the third finger, Taehyung almost keens from the pleasure of being stretched after such a long period of time. He moans and pants and breathes against Jungkook, and Jungkook does an excellent job in swallowing up all of his noises.

 

Keeping as quiet as possible, Jungkook pulls his fingers out of Taehyung’s hole with a squelching sound and wraps his hand around his own weeping cock.

 

He groans at the contact against his member, finally being able to touch the sensitive skin after so long. He can’t imagine how he’ll get through sticking his shaft up his lover’s tight asshole.

 

Jungkook coats his own dick with the oil and aligns his phallus to Taehyung’s entrance.

 

His cock slips through the tight ring of muscle first, and he stills to allow for Taehyung to adjust to the penetration.

 

Taehyung breathes out shallowly and hums in satisfaction beside his lover. Jungkook feels Taehyung letting loose around his shaft, and knows then that he can move.

 

Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung’s waist, and Taehyung tangles his own hands with his in front of him.

 

Jungkook’s body lays silent, as only his hips gyrate against Taehyung’s ass. He pushes and pulls out of his lover at a languid pace, placing his hand over Taehyung’s mouth to silence him.

 

They both softly pant against one another in the stilling, serene night air. Only allowing themselves to delve into one another’s embrace and presence.

 

The only sound that echoes through their walls, is the gentle sound of skin slapping against skin as Jungkook’s balls meet sharply with Taehyung’s rotund ass.

 

Their moans and groans are muffled against hands or against silky bed sheets. Cautious of their son sleeping only a few feet away, Jungkook attempts gruelingly to not rut against Taehyung hard and rough.

 

Their usual sexual activities requiring the whole level of flooring to be abandoned to not disturb another nearby person, keeping it quiet in any sense, remains an extremely arduous task for the both of them.

 

Jungkook still, however, manages to get Taehyung ravelled up beside him, feeling the tightening of his hole’s caverns around his cock. It becomes difficult for him to thrust within him, and he knows that Taehyung is close to his orgasm; ready to soil them, cumming against their pretty silk sheets.

 

“Come for me, baby.” Is all that Jungkook whispers to him, before Taehyung comes untouched against the duvets. The sight of having his lover come from only the pleasure he has delivered to him has Jungkook tipping over his edge all the more.

 

He picks up the pace of his thrusts, and plunges in deeper; still heedful to keeping their noises down, he seeks for nothing but his own release.

 

“Aghh, fuck baby. You’re so tight. So perfect for me, Tae. How could I even live before having your tight hole around my cock.”

 

Taehyung’s post-orgasmic oversensitivity has him seeing angels and cherubs of the heavens. The feeling so delightful, he can do nothing but just receive all the pleasure that Jungkook gifts to him.

 

“I’m close, Tae.” Jungkook whispers one last time against his ear, before Taehyung feels his lover’s come squirting inside of him. Thick, hot liquid pooling against his walls and around Jungkook’s pulsing dick still inside of him.

 

When Jungkook tries to slip out of him, Taehyung prevents him from doing so, “No, Ggukie. I want you to stay inside of me.” He says, biting at his lower lip.

 

Jungkook groans again at those words, his dick twitching back to life within Taehyung.

 

“Baby, you can’t just say stuff like that.” Jungkook says, voice laced desperately with ardor.

 

Taehyung giggles then, bringing Jungkook’s hand to his mouth. He engulfs one of his fingers, teasingly licking along it and then rolling his tongue over the tip. He just as quickly pulls it out of his mouth with a succulent pop, and turns to Jungkook, mischievously, “Why not, baby?” He asks innocently.

 

Jungkook doesn’t let anything show on his face when he shallowly thrusts into Taehyung’s cum filled hole again.

 

Taehyung gasps out loud, eyes widening impossibly wide, “G-gukie!”

 

“Because you’ll make me hard again.” Jungkook says, already beginning to grow erect.

 

Taehyung’s low moans once again have to be covered when Jungkook takes him a second time with Taehyung riding his cock like he was meant to.

 

Their second round is finished off with ballistical screams of pleasure in harmony, and also happens to result in the awakening of the youngest member of their family.

 

“M-mommy? Why are you crying?” Jeonghyun asks in the peak of the night.

 

Taehyung yelps frightened and quickly scrambles off of Jungkook’s lap, at the same time having his lover’s cock slip out of him.

 

Jungkook makes quick to it that the both of them are covered up properly by their duvet, and nothing can be seen by anyone.

 

“O-oh. Jeonghyunnie, no baby. Momma wasn’t crying. I was just-” Taehyung tries frantically to explain.

 

“Momma’s just had a bad day, son.” Jungkook says thoughtfully.

 

Jeonghyun doesn’t seem convinced with this. He always was a very clever boy from the start, “Why is there milk on your bed, daddy?” He asks.

 

Taehyung’s eyes widen again into the size of saucers, and he’s almost certain that he should have fainted from heart ache by now. But, decides to be the better parent here and says, “Just a late night snack, honey. Momma was really tired, so daddy got me some milk to make me feel better.”

 

Jeonghyun’s face shows to be put at a little ease from the explanation, and this puts the parents at good nature; but when Jeonghyun asks, “Can I drink some milk, momma?” Taehyung almost passes out.

 

 

 

 

 

Notes:

Next chapter will be much more hardcore smut then this. With kinks, and toys.

You have been warned.

Chapter 8: Won't You Forgive Me?

Notes:

WARNING: SMUT, rough handlings, bondage, toys, slut- shaming (mentioned once maybe), and light punishment. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MATURE/ EXPLICIT THEMES.

 

well, i warned you.

read if you dare........... jk, enjoy.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

 

 

“Are you trying to make me angry, Taehyung?” He hisses, pushing harshly at his lover when they arrive inside their chamber.

 

“Jungkook, stop being such an asshole!” Taehyung says, shoving back at his chest, “I can’t believe you banished Minjae from the castle.” His eyes are getting a little teary, but Jungkook knows no remorse.

 

“He was touching you in places a friend shouldn’t be touching you, Tae. Do you expect me to just stand there and watch as another man handles my lover?” His hands are balled up fists at his sides, and the nerves in his arms strain visibly as they do whenever he is tense.

 

“I told you he was my childhood friend, Jungkook! I haven’t seen him in years since he’d moved away when we were children.” He’s crying softly now, nose turning pink, “And I won’t be able to see him now either, because of you!”

 

Jungkook’s jaw clenches at his words.

 

“You know what? I am sick and tired of this. Whatever this is. You have been ignoring me for three weeks, Taehyung. I come home at night, to find you sleeping peacefully in bed- but I’m not peaceful, Tae! You can’t even stand to let me touch you nowadays; but when practical strangers get all handsy with you, you’re completely fine with it. It’s like you don’t want to lay wit-”

 

Taehyung snaps his head up, “Is that what this is about, Jungkook? Is this about not having sex with you? ” He asks quietly.

 

Jungkook falters in his words, “That’s not what-”

 

Taehyung scoffs, wiping at his nose with the sleeve of his robe, “I should have known-” He says, walking right into his husband on his way out.

 

Jungkook grabs at his wrist, “Where are you going-”

 

Taehyung rips his hand away from his grip, “Anywhere but here. Let me go, Jungkook.”

 

Jungkook sees red, “Get back here.”

 

He pulls Taehyung into his chest, trapping him with strong arms.

 

“Let me go! L-let me go!” He yells, kicking and screaming. Damn Jungkook for being so strong. His broader chest encompasses completely around Taehyung’s lithe frame and escape is not an option.

 

Taehyung still goes at it though- giving it his all- in an attempt to show just how displeased he is with his husband.

 

Jungkook lifts him up easy and throws him onto their bed.

 

Taehyung bounces along the mattress, and tries to regain his bearings. Trying to scramble off the opposite side, he finds Jungkook flipping him over until he is lying on his back against the duvet sheets.

 

“I swear to the Gods, Jungkook! I will kick you down where you see no sunlight, get off of me!”

 

Jungkook places a hand on Taehyung’s chest, pushing him down roughly, and another on his shoulder holding him in place. But when Taehyung uses his hands to slap at him, he decides this won’t work.

 

He uses his chest to plant itself against Taehyung’s own, using both of his arms to pin Taehyung’s hand far above his head.

 

This silences Taehyung alright, but he continues to squirm in Jungkook’s hold.

 

“Are you done?” Jungkook asks, after the squirming comes to an end as well.

 

Taehyung glares at him, “No.”

 

“You have no empathy, you cruel monster.” Jungkook says, smiling down smugly at Taehyung’s struggling demeanor.

 

“I hate you.”

 

“You love me baby.”

 

“Yeah, but right now I hate you.”

 

Jungkook hums, doing a once over of his lovely husband, “Well we’re going to have to change that won’t we?”

 

“Jungkook-” He’s cut off when Jungkook leans down to capture his lips in a smoldering kiss. It’s anything but sweet, with tongues and teeth clashing. A hurricane in and of itself, they need deep breathes when they separate.

 

“What’d you do that for?” Taehyung asks, irritated. “I’ve gotta change your attitude.” Jungkook says, words muffled from where he’s planting feather light kisses along Taehyung’s neck.

 

Taehyung bites at his lower lip to suppress a moan he knows is trying to escape, tilting his head away unconsciously to give his lover more room.

 

Taehyung feels a sharp sting along his sensitive skin and he knees Jungkook in the gut when he realises what he’s trying to do.

 

“Stop, don’t mark me! We have a royal ball this week.” He resumes, then, to try and get Jungkook off of him. Clutching his legs around Jungkook’s torso, he hauls his hip up, throwing Jungkook beside him on the bed, and rolling up to get off.

 

“No you don’t.” Jungkook mutters under his breath, rolling off the bed as well, and running after his lover.

 

This time, Jungkook is sure to hinder any movement from Taehyung. He grabs a hold of him and slams him along their dresser, chest pressed along the long oak wood, and legs spread out beneath.

 

Jungkook presses up above him, flushing him against the chest top, hard.

 

“Jungkook, Gods! I can not believe you! You stubborn grinch!” Jungkook plants his palm against Taehyung’s mouth, obstructing his treacherous curses; however proving to be successful only for a few moments before Taehyung is biting at it, attempting to get it off.

 

“Wha- Did you just bite me?” Jungkook hisses, retracting his hand.

 

“Yes! And I’ll bite you elsewhere too, if you don’t let me go.” Taehyung says, dead serious.

 

“That’s it.” Jungkook says, pulling away completely from Taehyung before he grabs at Taehyung back this time and slams him up against the wall.

 

Taehyung groans at the impact and is about to punch a well deserved bruise when Jungkook slams their lips together.

 

This is no kiss of love- no- this is a battle of dominance.

 

Somewhere along the way, Jungkook reverts to massaging the roof of Taehyung’s warm cavern the way he knows Taehyung melts at and Taehyung decides to suck at Jungkook’s tongue all the way.

 

Heated moans escape from their mouths, as they grab at one another.

 

Taehyung claws at Jungkook’s back desperately, and Jungkook grips at Taehyung’s hips with a bludgeoning force. Bruises and red, smoldering, nail marks are inevitable.

 

Jungkook pulls Taehyung forward and rams him back into the wall again, and Taehyung responds with a deep bite at Jungkook’s lower lip; smirking when Jungkook pulls back in pain.

 

“Told you I’d bite you.” Taehyung says, quirking up his lips in a satisfied grin.

 

“You’re going to regret doing that when I’m done fucking you tonight, babe.” Jungkook is seething at this point, ears tinged red and eyes intent on only one thing: wrecking Taehyung.

 

“Who told you I’d let you fuck me at all, Ggukie?” Taehyung asks, teasing.

 

“We’ll see about that.” Jungkook mashes their lips together again, distracting Taehyung as he gropes at his ass. Lifting him up with ease, Jungkook holds steady hands around his hips, and Taehyung wraps his legs around Jungkook’s waist, securing his place against him.

 

Their groins rub against one another, and Jungkook groans. He rocks forward into Taehyung’s heat, and Taehyung shivers, letting himself moan out loud finally.

 

“Fuck, fuck. Just take these off-” Taehyung begs, impatient. He’s pulling at Jungkook shirt, opening the top couple of buttons until he can’t find the patience for the last three and ends up ripping the shirt off altogether.

 

“God, babe. ‘So sexy when you’re like this.” Jungkook says, mouthing along Taehyung jawline now, licking along from the hollow in his throat to the tip of his chin. Taehyung moans, and Jungkook can feel the erotic sound with his tongue.

 

Jungkook holds Taehyung in place before taking heed to discarding his clothes elsewhere as well. Taehyung’s shirt is gone, and his pants are on the way; leaving his lover clad in only his undergarments.

 

Now, it is only a thin layer of cloth that separates Jungkook from that wet heat that he craves for.

 

He rolls his hips up and down in waves against Taehyung; dick spurting to life from within his robes.

 

He can feel Taehyung’s own hardness pressing up against his abdomen, and all he wants to do is take Taehyung up against this wall itself; but no. Taehyung needs to learn his lesson.

 

Jungkook pulls away and drops Taehyung onto his feet suddenly, the latter almost tumbling over at the abrupt movement.

 

“Jungkook-” He says in question, but his voice is hoarse from the his haze.

 

Jungkook plants a hand over his mouth, and his other hand against the nape of Taehyung’s neck, pulling him forward until Jungkook’s lips are flirting with the shell of his ear.

 

He whispers, “You will call me nothing but master. Is that clear?”

 

“Jungkook, I’m not goi-” He cuts off when a loud sound reverberates throughout the room, and a hard smack lands on his ass. The feeling is sharp and pristine with only a thin layer of clothing protecting his bare skin. Taehyung mewls when a second slap comes with it, bringing him back to reality. The force of the slap, pushes him forward rubbing his groin with Jungkook’s terribly hard dick. He feels the endorphins race through his veins and all the way throughout his body. His cock twitches and he shakes from a blood-curling feeling, resting his forehead against Jungkook’s shoulder for support.

 

“I-i-” He whimpers.

 

“What was that, Taehyung?” Jungkook asks, rubbing his palm soothingly along his ass.

 

“I-i’m sorry.”

 

“I’m sorry, what?” Jungkook asks, eager. He slides a hand forward, cupping Taehyung through his cloth in the front.

 

Taehyung gasps and lets out, “I’m sorry, master.”

 

Jungkook hums in satisfaction then, “And how many times should you be spanked because of what you did tonight, kitten?”

 

Taehyung’s eyes widen then, seemingly large, “I didn’t do anything wrong, Jungk-” A hand grasps at his hair, and pulls his head back, straining against his neck, facing Jungkook, “I didn’t do anything wrong, master.” He says, lowly.

 

“Is that right?” Jungkook leans in, brushing his lips against Taehyung’s swollen, trembling ones, “Confess and I’ll let you off with ten spankings, and if you don’t- well, it’ll be to my choosing then-” He whispers, smiling when he sees the fear bloom in the older’s eyes.

 

“No, no. I’m sorry, master.” He says hastily, “I shouldn’t have let Minjae touch me like that. I was wrong, please forgive me-”

 

Jungkook nods, a deep noise rumbling in his throat at his pleasure with the other’s answer, “Come here.” He beckons for Taehyung to follow him to the bed, and he follows along.

 

“Lie down.” He instructs, and his lover obliges, laying himself out spread eagle on the bed, the way he knows Jungkook likes it.

 

“The other way, kitten. Lie on your stomach and strip.” Taehyung turns around hesitantly, removing the last piece of cloth covering him, and lies down flat on his front.

 

He hears the padding of footsteps, but he dares not turn around in fear of being punished- he already is being punished, but anymore would be unappreciated- and so he waits until his lover returns.

 

Jungkook walks along their closet wall until he reaches the end- he spots a black chest saved for purposes just as this. He brings the heavy metal chest forward, opening it and looking inside. Bringing out what he needs he makes his way back out to his lover who hasn’t stifled a hair since he left.

 

Jungkook smiles, knowing how submissive Taehyung turns when he gets like this; lying pliantly and completely naked out on the bed to his convenience.

 

“Baby, I want you to stay still for me, alright?” He says, moving around and onto the bed above Taehyung. He takes the bondage ropes from the chest and ties them tight around his lover’s hands, rounding them behind his back and tying them together. Taehyung remains silent throughout; trusting Jungkook fully.

 

He then moves lower, tying another set of rope around both of Taehyung’s ankles, bending his legs until they are tied together as well. He takes a final rope, shorter than the rest and ties both of Taehyung’s bonded hands and feet together, holding him in place stiffly, not being able to move at all.

 

Taehyung starts to whine at his point. His body laid out completely exposed in the most crude ways for his lover. He has no control, and sort of relishes in this fact.

 

“Shh, baby. You’re doing so well for me, kitten.” Jungkook whispers when he is done, looking down at his work of art.

 

Taehyung’s pink hole is oh so visible at his angle, and the sight itself makes him want to devour it. Leaning over from temptation, he licks along the succulent ring of muscles, earning a loud moan from Taehyung.

 

“You like that baby? You like it when I suck your hole until it’s pretty and red?” He asks, giving it a couple more kitten licks before lifting himself up, drawing a few more dis pleasured whimpers from his husband.

 

“Tae, answer me when I speak to you.” Jungkook says, caressing the smooth curves and depths of Taehyung’s naked torso.

 

“I-i love it, master. I love it when you lick my pretty pink hole like that. I love it s-so much.”

 

Jungkook plants a last kiss on Taehyung’s ass, bringing his hand up to his plumb mounds.

 

“Count for me, Taehyung.” He says before landing the first spank.

 

Taehyung exhales deeply, pushed forward slightly from the force of the hit. The pain doesn’t come until a few seconds afterwards, but once it does, a wave of pleasure courses through him as well. And before he can regain sense of himself, the second slap is landed, spiralling him into a frenzy of pain and pleasure all over again.

 

His naked ass all but amplifies the sting, having before at least a thin cloth to cover his sensitive skin.

 

His voice cracks as he counts out loud. It is around the seventh slap that tears start to make their way out of his eyes, and his dick is threatening to explode from pleasure. Friction from the constant force of Jungkook’s hand sends him forward and back on the duvet, rocking him against the sheets.

 

All bearings aside, Taehyung is losing his mind. Confused from so many stimulations, his sensories are overburdened.

 

“N-Nine!” He practically screams, pushing his voice to come out louder; otherwise, practically not being able to be heard from how hoarse he is.

 

Jungkook stops before the tenth slap, leaving Taehyung to his sorrows of anticipation.

 

Taehyung lifts his head up slightly, from where he is breathing harshly against the covers, looking up at the prince, “M-master?”

 

“Hey, kitten. You’re doing so well, so good for me. You think you can take something else, love?” He asks, cooing at how good of a boy Taehyung is being.

 

“W-what?” Taehyung is confused when Jungkook wraps a single arm around his waist, hoisting his pelvis up a little from the bed, so that his ass is high in the air.

 

Taehyung vaguely makes out Jungkook grabbing something from beside him, before bringing it below his waist, disappearing from his line of sight.

 

“No, Master. Please-” But before the words come out, Jungkook clamps on the cold, metal cock ring around Taehyung’s aching member.

 

“A-ah, no. Please. Take it off!” He pleads, wiggling around, trying to gasp for some air, “I need to come, please!” He says, pushing back against Jungkook’s hand.

 

“Quiet. You will come when I say.” Jungkook retreats his hand, pushing Taehyung’s lifted waist back against the sheets, “Are you ready to take the final one, love?” He states, more than asks.

 

Taehyung nods his head, biting at his lower lip, trying hard not to cry over his irritation of the cold ring wrapped tightly below, restricting his release. He knows Jungkook would never do anything that Taehyung wasn’t comfortable with, but this.. Oh this, he was going to get back at him for out of pure frustration.

 

The final slap has Taehyung heaving out loud breaths of air, running out of breath and slumping over tiredly against the horrendously all too rough covers of their bed.

 

Much to his relief, Jungkook is untying his binds. This relief changes to horror when he realises that his husband is only redoing the ropes, and not actually releasing him from his dread. Taehyung almost sobs at the thought.

 

Now flipping Taehyung over, Jungkook quickly re-ties Taehyung’s hands and legs to the bedposts, spreading him out wide.

 

Taking in the blatant view of Taehyung’s cock, standing up stiff and flushed red at the head, Jungkook groans controlling his own cravings.

 

“You’ll send me to hell making me think about the things I want to do to you, kitten.” Jungkook runs his hands along the front of Taehyung’s chest, lingering along the side to dip underneath and grope at his ass, kneading the succulent flesh there. He tries his best to sooth the warm skin from the abuse of the punishment as best as he can.

 

“You took your punishment so well, Tae. You deserve a present, don’t you?” He asks, lips trailing along his chest to capture a nipple between his teeth, teasing the sensitive skin.

 

“Y-yes, master. Please-” He breathes, moaning voluptuously at the feeling of his hard buds in Jungkook’s mouth.

 

Jungkook trails a hand down, flitting his hand over Taehyung’s throbbing cock, “You want me to remove the ring, Tae? Is that what you want?”

 

Taehyung nods his head desperately, “Yes! Yes, please I beg of you-” And when Jungkook complies, granting his wish, Taehyung sighs out in relief, head lolling back against the bed.

 

Jungkook plays with his member once the metal comes off, flicking his wrist until the light pink flush at Taehyung’s head, turns a bruising purple shade on his cock.

 

“D-don’t tease!” Taehyung cries, wriggling around trying to escape from his lover’s torturously, skilled ministrations. Jungkook all but continues, amused with the fact that he has Taehyung at his mercy in the bonds, he dips down, taking Taehyung into his mouth. He sets up a quick pace, bobbing his head until the tip of Taehyung’s cock hits the back of his throat; and when it does, Taehyung screams out loud, “I’m going to come! I’m going to- fuck!”

 

Jungkook pulls off, lapping up the precome drabbling off of the sides of Taehyung’s aching member. Jungkook reaches forward and asks how Taehyung had enjoyed it, running a hand through Taehyung’s locks.

 

Taehyung obviously enjoyed it, but the part where Jungkook pulled off before he could come? Not so much.

 

Taehyung glares at him, “Stop, please. I need to come-” He pulls at his restrained hands, probably leaving behind small cuts from the rough material of the ropes- not that he cared at the moment- until Jungkook lays a hand on his arm, preventing him from doing so.

 

“Tell me what you want, kitten. Tell me what you want me to do to you.”

 

Taehyung sighs in relief, knowing now that Jungkook was coming around finally, “I want you to make me come, master-”

 

“How baby? Tell me exactly how you want to come.”

 

Taehyung hesitates for a second, embarrassment flourishing through his veins at what he knows Jungkook wants him to say, “I-i want you to fuck me.”

 

“You want my dick, baby? How should I fuck you?” He asks, caressing Taehyung’s soft thighs all over; so close to his cock, but not quite.

 

“Take me anyway you want to. Please, just... just fuck me.” He begs, growing impatient.

 

“Alright, then.” Jungkook moves above him, straddling his waist untying Taehyung’s bonds once again.

 

But this time, Taehyung is more than confused when Jungkook hauls him off of the bed, making him walk with him to their bathroom instead.

 

“Wha-” He’s about to ask, when Jungkook reels him around, facing the large reflecting glass that they have placed near the tub.

 

“Oh.” He gasps, when he realises what Jungkook intends to do.

 

Jungkook stands behind him, staring at their reflection in the mirror.

 

“Gorgeous.” He whispers to the older, wrapping a hand around Taehyung’s lithe frame to bring him back against his chest; a memory, in fact, that reminds Taehyung of a recurrence of their very first day together after the choosing.

 

Taehyung is as bare and nude as the day he was first born, and he seems that much smaller against Jungkook’s own body, only now that Taehyung realises, is still completely clothed- he must have picked up his discarded shirt on his way back from the closet.

 

“I’m going to fuck you, and you… are going to watch as I do it.” Jungkook whispers, and the words send shivers wracking through Taehyung’s body. Jungkook twirls them around until their sides are facing the mirror instead.

 

“Get on all fours, baby.” Jungkook says, pushing at Taehyung’s lower back.

 

Taehyung obliges, kneeling down on the carpet of their bathroom floor.

 

Jungkook is swift in his movements, wasting no time. He kneels on the floor behind Taehyung, as well. But there is no removal of clothes, which confuses Taehyung further. Taehyung turns around to look at Jungkook’s reflection in the mirror, catching his eye.

 

“Do you want me to remove your robes for you, master?” He asks, eyes wide and curious.

 

Jungkook only chuckles at the cute gesture, ignoring it completely to instead reach for a bottle of oil from a nearby countertop.

 

Taehyung doesn’t question it, but looks down at the floor; waiting for Jungkook to put his dick in him.

 

When he is met with lubed up fingers prodding at his entrance, he visibly relaxes, taking the first digit with pleasure, “A-Ah!” He almost keens over from the satisfaction of finally having something in him.

 

Jungkook sets up a steady pace, adding more digits until he’s in there with four fingers, brushing against Taehyung’s bundle of sweet nerves with every thrust.

 

Taehyung is a mess then, letting out staccato moans and shaking with gratification pooling in his stomach.

 

Taehyung expects for Jungkook to replace his fingers with his dick; but Jungkook had different plans.

 

A hard object pokes at his hole, and Taehyung looks to the mirror, realising that that object, isn’t Jungkook’s dick. When he sees a long, thick wooden dildo coated in oil ready to enter him, he thinks, “I don’t want the dildo, I want you.” But before the words come out, Jungkook is thrusting the toy inside of him.

 

One swift thrust has the toy disappearing completely into his ass, and Taehyung sees all of this in the mirror; adding to the completely erotic scene unfolding before them.

 

Taehyung loses his hold, and his elbows buckle, the front portion of his chest falling forward, and in the process having the dildo slamming into his prostate at just the right angle, “AH!” The shrill scream rips through the room.

 

Jungkook is not at all concerned, seeing how Taehyung’s face instead contorts with indulgence.

 

Jungkook pulls the hard toy out and thrusts back in, watching as Taehyung’s hole clenches around the edges of the thick object. Jungkook groans at the thought of having Taehyung around his own throbbing dick instead.

 

“Look in the mirror, Taehyung. Look at how well you’re taking this. Fucking yourself on the toy, wishing it was my thick cock fucking you open. You’re such a slut, baby. ” Taehyung whimpers at the sight of himself, and picks up his pace, rocking himself back even faster, determined. He looks like such a wreck, head tilting down, eyes blown, mouth smoldering hot and thick, and drool coming out of those pretty pink lips of his. His naked figure is curved and arched perfectly, his ass prodding in the air to be used to Jungkook’s pleasure.

 

The sight is almost all that Jungkook can take, he’s close enough to ripping his pants off and slamming into Taehyung’s heated pink hole already.

 

“Fuck.” Jungkook mutters under his breath, “I can’t- damn it.” He says, still holding onto the end of the dildo that Taehyung has set up his own pace on. He takes his free hand and removes his already torn shirt. When he realises he can’t get the pants off, he leans forward, “Taehyung, fuck yourself with the dildo, and don’t stop. Can you do that for me?”

 

Taehyung exhales, gasping, as he reaches behind himself with a shaky hand to hold onto the toy, filling himself up again and again.

 

Jungkook curses out loud at the sight of Taehyung pleasuring himself. He scrambles to remove his remaining garments. Throwing them off to the side of the bathroom, he quickly releases his pulsing cock from the offensive piece of clothing.

 

Jungkook sighs when hot flesh meets the cool air, bringing a hand down to wrap around his thick member. He jacks off while looking at Taehyung for a minute before he has enough precome dripping out to allow for a easy glide with his hand down his dick. His beatings increase then, fingers squeezing a little tighter around himself.

 

He’s close. He’s so close, he can feel the warmth envelop his insides, and his release coming free. And right as he’s there, he forces himself to stop, ripping his hand away from himself with all of his self control.

 

He looks over at Taehyung who apparently was watching Jungkook fuck into his own hand as well, his eyes locking with his own. He’s about to come too, dick already leaking come onto the carpet.

 

Before Taehyung’s orgasm can hit him, Jungkook reaches over quickly and pulls the dildo out of his ass with a squelching noise, restricting his lover once again from coming.

 

Taehyung lets out a loud whine, pushing back at nothing but air.

 

Taehyung is literally sobbing now, tears streaming out of his eyes from the frustration, “M-master. How could you?” He cries, words coming out choppy and choked, “I-i was s-so close-”

 

Jungkook would feel bad for him if it weren’t for the constant reminder of his achingly, pulsating member throbbing between his legs. He quickly pulls Taehyung over to him onto his lap.

 

When the weight of Taehyung’s body pressing down onto his dick, he almost explodes, but puts in all of his mind to make sure that he only releases when covered with Taehyung’s tight heat.

 

Taehyung’s back is flush against his chest, ass cheeks spread around his dick, and Taehyung’s own chest facing the mirror so that he can see the both of them.

 

Taehyung turns his head slightly to the side, “What are we-” But is cut off quick with a long awaited kiss.

 

This kiss is slow and gentle, almost as if in silent apology for all the torture that Jungkook had put him through; and Taehyung kisses back with fervor, savoring the taste of Jungkook’s mouth coaxing his own into silence.

 

When they pull apart, Jungkook whispers against his lips, “You want to come. And you can, I’ll give it to you for real this time-” And Taehyung tears up this time again, but with tears of joy, “-but, you’ll have to earn it. So show me how much you want it, Tae. Fuck yourself on my cock, and take it for yourself.” He says.

 

Taehyung isn’t sure whether he’s supposed to sigh in relief from being allowed to come, or punch Jungkook in the face for making him do all the work… but he’s going to take what he can get.

 

Jungkook releases his hold completely on the older man, leaning back against the floor to allow Taehyung to do as he pleases with him.

 

Taehyung looks back forward into the mirror, and lifts himself up by his knees, reaching below to take Jungkook’s thick cock into his hands.

 

To his joy, he finds that his lover’s cock is already slicked up from both oil and precome and it’ll be easier for the both of them now.

 

Lining up Jungkook’s cock to his hole, he sinks down slowly, all while watching himself in the mirror as the dick disappears within him inch by inch. Their moans harmonize as Jungkook enters him, finally being wrapped around with that sensational heat that he had been craving from the beginning.

 

“Fucking hell- Ggukie. So good, feels so good.” Taehyung mutters, slipping from his submissive role. And Jungkook allows it- all he cares about right now is finally falling over the edge with Taehyung.

 

And that’s exactly what they do- it doesn’t take long after so much foreplay- and Taehyung is shooting out long spurts of his come, hard against the mirror in front of them. Coating both of their reflections loudly.

 

Jungkook comes right after, with Taehyung’s walls clenching around him suffocatingly, and his hips rolling down in waves like sin, he releases his own load deep inside of Taehyung. Rivulets of come painting the insides of Taehyung’s pretty walls, he bucks up into the still tight heat, with his lover milking out the last drops of come from him.

 

They both come down from their high, thenafter, slumping back into one another. Jungkook uses the last of his energy to move them both back until he has his back supported by the wall, and Taehyung in his arms.

 

“That was the best sex we’ve had in three weeks.” Taehyung says, breathing heavily against his husband’s chest.

 

“We’ve had no sex in three weeks.” Jungkook deadpans.

 

“You know what I’m trying to say.” Taehyung grumbles, fingers playing with Jungkook’s sweaty hair strands.

 

“You forgive me for before?” Jungkook asks, planting a kiss on Taehyung’s forehead.

 

“Which part? The one where you blew up at me-”

 

“No-”

 

“Or the one where you put a cock ring on me-”

 

“That-”

 

“Or the one where you denied me my orgasm multiple times-”

 

“You know what, forget I asked.”

 

Taehyung flaunts a square grin and him before pulling him in for a quick kiss, “Of course I forgive you, Ggukie. Will I deny you any sort of orgasm for a week? Of course I will. But other than that, we’re all sweet and honey with each other.” He says, smiling at his younger husband.

 

Jungkook doesn’t say anything, choosing it rather wise to not.

 

“But I’m sorry too.” Taehyung says, “I know I’ve been avoiding you for three weeks. But honestly I was still kind of traumatized from that whole ‘I want some milk too, mommy’ situation.”

 

Jungkook chuckles ruffling Taehyung’s hair, “Well don’t be. We’ve learned our lesson, so we’ll be more careful.”

 

Taehyung hums, nuzzling up to Jungkook’s chest, “So where is our son?”

 

Jungkook sighs, “He’s with Yoongi and Jimin tonight.”

 

Taehyung shoots up, looking at Jungkook bewildered, “No… Yoongi and Jimin went to the open theatre tonight.”

 

“No, I asked them to babysit Jeonghyun for the night.”

 

Taehyung shakes his head, “Jungkook, I saw them leaving the castle before we came to our chamber room…”

 

“And Namjoon and Jin are at the village square for the week festival…”

 

“That means…”

 

Jungkook’s eyes widen and Taehyung flies up to stand, but almost falls over from how weak he is, so sits back down, “Jeon Jungkook if you don’t find our son before an hour’s worth of time, I’ll put poison in your food instead of salt, you asshat.”

 

 

 

 

Notes:

i am aliveee. comment tell me what you think!

Chapter 9: Don't Mess with Momma Bear

Notes:

I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON AND DESERVE NO MERCY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A MONTH.

i hit writers block hard while travelling the country with family and tried shaking it off with two more short fics that i wrote, but damn my brain.

I apologize once again! I love yall for all of the kudos and support though! please enjoy! :)

 

SIDE NOTE: the High King and Queen are the prince's parents (Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jungkook have all gone through the coronation ceremony, so they are all Kings now as well). Their father and mother, are thus known as the High King and Queen of the kingdom.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

 

<><><><><><><>

 

Now see, there are many things Jungkook loves about Taehyung.

 

He loves his smile. He loves his cooking. He even loves the sound of his voice as he lulls him to sleep at night when he sings.

 

But- now- definitely now is how he loves Taehyung the most.

 

The snarky, witty, and powerful Taehyung- who is, at the moment, slamming Yoongi against the wall- yeah that’s his cherry off of the top.

 

Currently, his husband is furious. Absolutely blinded by rage after figuring out that their baby boy had gone missing.

 

“How could you lose him?! I gave you guys one job! And you guys decide to blow it off for a theatre session? How could you? I trusted you!” He yells, completely incoherent to the likes around him.

 

Jungkook is pressed up against another wall in the chamber, watching amusedly as Taehyung man-handles- nobody messes with mama bear Tae- a very indifferent Yoongi, who is- at the moment- very confused.

 

“Why are you strangling me?!” He attempts to say through a flurry of coughs and slight choking.

 

“Where is my baby?!”

 

“We gave Jeonghyun and Minjae to Hobi!”

 

Taehyung releases him then, letting his feet touch the floor, his eyes flutter, “You did what?”

 

Seeing the glint in his eyes, Yoongi chooses to speak a bit more carefully, voice low, “H-hobi?”

 

Without saying another word, Taehyung throws one last glare at the older, before slamming the door on the way out.

 

Jungkook pushes himself off of the wall then, “Oh-ho-ho, you’re so dead hyung.”

 

Jimin is the one to speak this time, choosing to remain silent when his best friend was mid-rant, “Why’s he still pissed?”

 

Jungkook looks to the older, “You guys know how Hobi is with kids. Why’d you leave ‘em with him?”

 

A dark blush flourishes across the both of their faces, and Jungkook looks to them with widened eyes, “Oh god. What did you two do at that place?”

 

Yoongi remains silent at the question, face stoic as ever, but Jimin is choking on simple air, and Jungkook already knows what went down.

 

After he himself leaves with a, “Kinky bastards” muttered along with other colorful curses, he stops outside of the door for a second, thinking seriously, “Maybe I should try that with Tae sometime”. Shrugging, he heads toward where he suspects Taehyung must have gone.

 

<><><><><><><> 

 

“Where is my baby?!”

 

Jungkook walks into a similar scenario taking place in Hobi’s room- Taehyung pinning Hoseok against the wall- and gently takes a hold of his husband before peeling him off of the older.

 

“Tae- calm down for Christ’s sake!”

 

“No, let me go Gguk! Let me giv’m a piece of my mind!”

 

“Ah- fuck- Tae, stop clawing at me-” Finally managing to get his husband under control, Jungkook pushes him behind him and turns back to their friend who looks absolutely petrified.

 

Holding a hand out, Jungkook speaks calmly, “Hobi. Hyung. Just tell us where the kids are.”

 

Hoseok points a wobbly finger to the window, “T-their in the garden.”

 

A wave of relief flows through the room, and breaks off the tense atmosphere.

 

Jungkook looks back at his husband and points out, “See? That’s all it took. You heathen. You would have almost burned down the village if it came to it.”

 

Taehyung rolls his eyes, and pushes past his husband to get to the window, peeking through, “Oh look there they are.”

 

Jungkook and Hoseok join him and see Jeonghyun and Minjae playing around with their friend from the village.

 

“Let’s go.” Taehyung says, pulling Jungkook with him out of the door, face set with determination.

 

<><><><><><><> 

 

Jeonghyun doesn’t like people. He doesn’t like other children. And he certainly doesn’t like a certain Jaebum who is at the moment playing with Minjae’s hair. He doesn’t like this Jaebum kid at all.

 

“Hey guys, let’s play King and Queen!” The child suggests brightly. And Jeonghyun feels the need to scoff loudly because what a stupid suggestion. That’s such a dumb game, who would want to pla-

 

“Oh my God! I love that game!” Minjae squeals and jumps up from where he was sitting and playing with a bunny on the ground (Jeonghyun wishes he were that bunny), turning around to help Jaebum up.

 

“Okay, so I can be the King.” Jaebum suggests -Jeonghyun thinks otherwise-, “And Jaejae can be the Queen, and-”

 

“Or-” Jeonghyun interrupts, pointing at Jaebum, “You can be the slave, and I can be the King-”

 

Jaebum scrunches up his face at that, “No, I want to be the King.”

 

“Well too bad-”

 

“That’s not fai-”

 

Minjae holds a hand up, “Can I be the King, guys?”

 

Both boys look to the oldest, “Stay out of this Minjae.” And Minjae can only pout, but not really care, because that cute little bunny’s come back and it looks so fluffy.

 

Jaebum and Jeonghyun are facing one another with heated gazes, and Jeonghyun wants to pummel this guy into the ground for good.

 

Jaebum tries to reason with his friend, “Why can’t you be the knight for once? You’re always the King.”

 

Jeonghyun looks at him as if that were the most obvious answer ever, “Because I’m cooler than you.”

 

Minjae hears this and gasps, shoving at Jeonghyun from behind, “You’re such a meanie, Jeonghyunnie. Why don’t you give Jaebum a chance?”

 

Jeonghyun’s jaw drops, “But-”

 

“No buts. Jaebum is going to be King this turn.”

 

Jeonghyun groans, and sees Jaebum smirk, but doesn’t say anything against it. The last thing he wants is for Minjae to be mad at him, ‘cause that would mean Jaebum really did win this underlying fight of theirs.

 

By the rules of the game, the King and Queen are supposed to get married and the Knight is to do whatever it takes to protect the both of them.

 

“Oh, look up there, loyal knight. It is a mighty dragon that heads our way. Kill it and save us!” Jaebum rambles out, to which Jeonghyun unenthusiastically swings an invisible sword around screaming (whispering), “Die, stupid dragon. Die.”

 

Jaebum frowns at that- apparently the mighty King is upset with his protector- and says, “Well, if you’re done so quick with the saving part, let the marriage carry on!”

 

Jeonghyun panics at that, and watches as Jaebum turns Minjae to face him, holding him in place to place a kiss on his-

 

“What are you doing?” Minjae asks when he sees Jaebum’s face approaching his.

 

Jaebum stops and stares at him, “Um, kissing you?”

 

Minjae’s eyes widen at that and he pushes Jaebum off, “Why were you going to kiss me?”

 

“Because that’s how we’re supposed to get married.”

 

Minjae gasps and then points at Jeonghyun, “I want Jeonghyun to be the King then.”

 

Jaebum’s jaw drops at that, and fidgeting with his hair, Jeonghyun’s face turns bright red.

 

“Well what do we have here?” A voice interrupts them, and all three kids turn to face the real King and Queen.

 

“Uncle Taetae!” Minjae screams before launching himself into Taehyung’s spread arms, “Minjae!” Jeonghyun tries to tone down his burning face when his dad approaches him. Jungkook bends down to eye level with his kid and fist pumps him, “What’s up kiddo.” He says, not waiting for a reply before he flings his son onto his shoulder, bouncing him around.

 

“Dad! Knock it off! You’re embarrassing me!”

 

Jungkook scoffs, putting him back on his own two feet, “How could you? After everything we’ve been through?”

 

Jeonghyun winks at him, and whispers, “Don’t worry dad. I won’t tell momma about that time you stole his clothes when he was in the lake.”

 

Jungkook looks at his son with wide eyes, “But I don’t know. Maybe I will. Depends on whether or not you’ll give me your sweets at supper tonight.” and Jeonghyun’s got a sly smirk on his face.

 

Jungkook is still staring at the kid, “I did not raise you like this.”

 

“I learnt from the best.” The younger says, looking up pointedly at his father.

 

Taehyung comes by with Minjae in his arms, “What are you guys talking about?”

 

Jungkook whips around, covering Jeonghyun from sight, slapping a hand over the kid’s mouth, “Nothing.”

 

“Sires! You are all being summoned by the High King and Queen to the family dining hall immediately.” The castle messenger’s voice booms from within the castle’s entrance.

 

Taehyung looks to Jungkook, “What do you think it’s about?”

 

Jungkook and Jeonghyun simultaneously shrug, “Don’t gotta clue.”

 

Taehyung rolls his eyes, “Oh and I wonder where he gets it from.”

 

<><><><><><><>

 

“Would you look at that, all of our sons have finally got time on their hands to join us for a family dinner.” The high queen says, stabbing her broccoli with a fork.

 

Namjoon sighs, “Mother, you know it’s not like that. We’re just busy-”

 

“That’s what you say everytime.” Seokjin says, poking at his side with a pout. Namjoon melts visibly, “Aw baby. Don’t look like that. Come here.”

 

Jimin joins in with the pity party, “Yoongi doesn’t come back to our chambers until well after sunset.”

 

Yoongi looks to him, smirking, “Yeah, but what happens afterwards totally makes up for it, sweetheart.” Jimin goes red, and Yoongi’s brothers whoop and holler.

 

The King silences them with a booming voice, slamming his hands on the dining table, “Boys, that is enough! Your children are at the table. Set an example for them.” The brothers go silent, but smile at one another knowingly.

 

Jungkook’s got a hand on Taehyung’s knee underneath the table, and Taehyung slaps it away harshly when he remembers the last time something similar went down- of course under very different situations, but still the same altogether.

 

“Don’t.” He says simply with a glare thrown at his husband. Jeonghyun is sitting beside Jungkook, and Minjae is sitting beside Yoongi and the two youngsters are playing rock-paper-scissors on who gets whos food tonight.

 

The food arrives and the drinks are served. When the adults are all done ordering their choices of beverages, the maids then get around to the children.

 

The High Queen sees Jeonghyun shaking his head at whatever the maid is trying to pour in his goblet, “What’s wrong Jeonghyun-ah? You don’t want the milk?”

 

Jeonghyun shakes his head, “Gramma, I don’t want it.”

 

Taehyung looks at his son with concern, “What’s wrong, bunny. Why don’t you want your milk?”

 

Jeonghyun looks to his parents, “You both aren’t drinking milk anymore, momma. So I don’t want any either.”

 

Jungkook’s eyes furrow, “What are you talking about kiddo?”

 

“There hasn’t been any more milk stains on your bed sheets for weeks now, dad. Don’t lie to me, I know you both don’t drink milk anymore.”

 

Jungkook and Taehyung freeze at the words.

 

Jungkook shouldn’t have fucking asked. He knew better. His son was out to get him. He was sure of it.

 

“I-um-”

 

Taehyung’s face is red hot, and his hand grabs for Jungkook’s, squeezing it until all circulation stops, and his hand almost falls numb.

 

The high queen is quick to ask what Jeonghyun is talking about, when her husband interrupts her, “Nothing! Nothing.”

 

The High King sighs deeply, pinching at the bridge of his nose. He clears his voice and sits up straighter, “I’ll solve this.” He mutters to himself, irritated.

 

Jungkook’s father glares at the both of them with disapproval and grits his teeth, “Tell your son that you guys do drink milk now, Jungkook.” The scowl being shot their way would have earned them a good week in the dungeon if not who they were.

 

Taehyung gulps and squeezes again at his husband’s hand, “Go on, honey.”

 

Jungkook turns to face his son, wondering where he had gone wrong for him to betray him like this, “Son, we- um, we started drinking milk again, and I think you should too.” Well, he’s not lying. After what happened that day, there was definitely more ‘milk’ stains everywhere- and, shit, he has to somehow get that mess of a room cleaned up before they all head on back to their chamber.

 

“Really, dad?” Jeonghyun asks, too innocent. Too, too innocent.

 

Taehyung nods vigorously, throwing a honey-sweet smile at the kid, “Yeah, Jeonghyun-ah.”

 

“Alright. Then I’ll have some milk too.”

 

The parents and grandparents and uncles and aunts and maids all sigh in relief.

 

“Oh and dad?” Smiling at his father snarkily, “You’re still giving me all of your sweets right?”

 

“You brat.”

 

<><><><><><><>

Notes:

jeonghyun is such a lovely little child, is he not, readers?

check out:

Two Hearts (But Just One Beat Baby)

http://archiveofourown.org/works/7758982/chapters/17693230

its part 3 of my series, and you might enjoy it! :3