Actions

Work Header

Escape From The Palace - Book II

Chapter 21: How Do I?

Summary:

Ha Jin and Jun Seo finally agree on something.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

CHAPTER 21 - HOW DO I?

 

“I’m thinking of quitting the army.”

Ha Jin set down her tea carefully, like it was full of liquid metal. Her eyes were soft as she reached for my hands which were white knuckled against the chopsticks. I relaxed my hands and took a breath. She needed to hear this.

“I don’t think what I do is important anymore.”

Ha Jin’s nod was so slight, like scrap of paper fluttering. I pressed on.

“The army...” I stretched my palm upwards, helpless and searching, “has meant so much to me. It’s what my father did. It’s what my family does. It’s what I thought was the most important thing in the world. But now, after what happened to Seung--,” I broke off and pressed the heel of my palm into my eyes, blurring out my confusion with the red flare that burst behind my eyes.

“Jun Seo.”

I pried my hands off my face to look at her.

“I just can’t do it anymore.” I swallowed, my throat felt dry and ragged. “Is there something else out there for me?”

“There’s always something out there.” She said, stroking the back of my knuckles. “I can say that very firmly, as a coma patient, as a court lady, as a Master’s student. I’m here. I’m going to help you find out who you are. You know I don’t care about the army. I just want to breathe near you.” Her smile was wry, curling up like a grace note and I had never loved anyone as much, not even Hae Su.
“What about a family?” I knew I was pushing my luck.

“Aish. Don’t you think you’re rushing things.” Ha Jin sat up, her back straighter than a dried reed stick. “I’m not in any hurry. I like the way we are.”

I was a little disappointed, but I understood.

But two weeks later, everything changed.

My apartment was eerily quiet when I opened the door.

"Ha Jin?"

I felt ice at the bottom of my stomach. What the hell happened that she had to see me so quickly. Was she okay? Did she have another change of heart? Oh, did I do something wrong? Did I forget an anniversary? It was definitely more than our first 100 days. Was she stressed at work? Thoughts were running through my head like crazy.

Suddenly, she appeared out of nowhere, clad in nothing but a blush-color bra and a thong, and stockings. Dear god, Ha Jin in stockings. I sucked in my breath and I was immediately hard. She had never worn anything like this for me. She looked at me like she was hunting down a rabbit and stomped towards me in her heels. Ha Jin was silent as she place her hand on my chest. Her little hands hooked into my shirt and unbuttoned my shirt like she was in a speed stripping contest. She yanked my shirt down to my waist and bit lightly around my jaw. I had no idea what was going on, but I liked where it was going.

"What's wrong Ha Jin? You called me away from work?"

"I want a baby."

"With me?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"I can take my business elsewhere if you don't want me."

"That's not funny Ha Jin." I growled as I grabbed right below her ass and lifted her up so that she straddled me around my hips and we crashed against the wall in the hallway. I ground myself into her, holding her above me. Burying my head in her chest, I licked through the rough lace of her bra until I felt her nipples grow hard, straining against the fabric. She cried out for me. She clenched around me so I could carry us into the kitchen where I set her on the counter.

"What happened?" I managed to get out as I shook off my shirt. She was mauling my neck.

"Tell me what made you change your mind." I unhooked her bra and finally made contact with her breasts with my tongue. I squeezed her lovely little breasts together and worked my teeth on the nipples.

"Saw babies yesterday." She moaned. "Want your babies."

"I should take you to playgrounds more often."

She pulled back. "Thats creepy, Jun Seo." But then she smiled, that smile which could pull me halfway across the world and she gave me an open mouth kiss which made me quake in my boots. Ha Jin was amazing.

I unbuckled her garter belt and gripped the lacy ties of her panties, I ripped her panties off.

“Hey! I used points to get that underwear set!”

“You’ll never wear underwear around me again.” I growled at her. She squealed as I lowered my mouth to her sex, burying my tongue in her slit. I penetrated her with my two fingers and pumped slowly in and out while I sucked on her clit. Ha Jin fell back onto the counter, her torso glistening with sweat and heat. I loved looking at her like this. Her mouth slack and open, her eyes glazed with lust as I worked her pussy as thoroughly as a job. She held onto my head for dear life, as if I would relieve myself from this kind of duty. She was keening at a high pitch, her legs spread wide open for me on the counter.

I pressed my two fingers against her clit and made a concentric circle as she yelped. I carried her swiftly from the counter to the barstool nearby. I pulled her hips back towards the edge and I quickly undid my pants. I took out my cock and rubbed it against her sex. She groaned, gutteral, like a fox in heat.

“Are you wet, Ha Jin?” I grinned at her.

“Stop teasing me!” She lunged for me, grabbing the tie around my neck and pulling me forward into a deep kiss. I answered her easily, holding her legs apart, I struck home in one blow.

“Ah!!” She cried out at my girth filling her to the brim. She held onto my neck as I pumped into her. I moved my hands from the back of her knees to slide in behind her ass. I held her in place at the edge of the chair where I could easily fill her with myself. Ha Jin had one arm around my neck and locked eyes with me. Her eyes were half-lidded, she was impossibly sexy when she was like this. A fluid creature around my cock. She looked down at us, where we were joined and bit her lower lip.

“Ha Jin, you’re so sexy.” I moaned, grabbing her behind the neck and thrusting my tongue into her mouth. She was panting, her tongue met mine and we played with each other, slowly. She was so hungry for me.

I pulled out of Ha Jin and let her stand on the floor. She turned around, like a dancer, on her tiptoes. My hands smoothed down the front of her body, I gripped her around her sharp waist and she leaned against the kitchen counter. I knelt behind her, spreading her legs part, but she wobbled a bit.

“Brace yourself.”

I kissed the back of her neck, along her shoulders. Her arms snake around my neck and she held the back of my neck.

“Oh god, Jun Seo.” She gasped as I thrusted home. Our bodies were honest, and open. We were bound together. I think we must have been having sex for hours. Until it was almost painful for me to come. We were both completely covered in sweat. I don’t know what I did to deserve Ha Jin. We were on the couch and I grabbed a blanket to cover the both of us.

"Ha Jin, you are going to kill me. I am exhausted."

"Aish, you were always telling me that you always wanted me and you couldn't get enough. You're a quitter? You're quitting on me now?"

"Can we get some food at least?" I begged her.

She rolled off me with a peal of laughter and grabbed my hand. She dragged me into the shower and we made a soapy mess in the bathroom. We both grabbed our sweatsuits and jogged to the nearest truck serving tteokbokki.

The restaurant owner was a nice lady who looked at the both of us, ruddy cheeked and excitable.

"Yah, young lovers. What's there to be happy about."'

We were disgusting in public, Ha Jin sat on my lap while I fed her pieces of fish cake. She grabbed the jangjyemian from behind us and used her chopsticks to feed me. Once my mouth was full, Ha Jin wiped my face with a napkin and kissed me again and again. It was a chilly evening, but I was as warm as could be. My hand were on her lower back, on the small inch gap between her sweat pants and top, I stroked the silky skin there and I saw Ha Jin close her eyes briefly. She smiled with her eyes squeezed shut.

When her eyes opened finally, she wiped the spicy sauce off her lips and her mouth was swollen, pouty. She had that look in her eyes again. I watched her tongue in slow motion and I knew I was hard underneath the table. She crooked up an eyebrow and her upper teeth made contact with her bottom lip. Damn, Ha Jin.

"Ajusshi! You forgot your change!"

I barely heard the street vendor yelling at me. All I could do was follow Ha Jin's round little ass in her sweat suit bouncing in front of me to my front door. We ran, hand in hand, back to my apartment and barely made it up the stairwell before I started lifting up her sweatshirt and kissing the skin of her bare belly.

"We have to go inside your apartment."

"Sure." But I didn't stop. “Whatever you want.”

“Jun Seo,” She dug her fingers into the back of my head as my tongue traveled from navel to her right breasts. She was right, I couldn’t just have sex with Ha Jin in my apartment hallway, there were cameras everywhere.

I grabbed her ass and hoisted her around my hips so she could lock her legs around me. Ha Jin squealed and wrapped her arms around my neck, her eyes sparkling. I managed to get us into an elevator without any other passengers and we made out like horny prom dates. When the alarm to my floor dinged, I remembered at the last second that we needed to move from the elevator to actually be inside my apartment.

When I finally got us into my apartment, I ask her.

“Where to?”

“How about the bed?”

“A novel idea!” I quickly ran us into the bedroom and threw her on the bed. Ha Jin landed with a bounce and in two seconds, I tore her sweats off, so she had nothing on the bottom.

The city dumped a pale yellow light into my bedroom from the floor to ceiling window, filing with a cool yet warm tone. I didn’t bother turning on the lights. Ha Jin was lit like a renaissance painting. If there was any way for her to be more beautiful, I didn’t think it was possible. She backed up against the tall headboard of my bed until she sat upright against the book. She looked at me, her eyes half-lidded, and I saw her hands glide along her outer thighs and move inward. I felt my breathing go shallow. I watched her right hand slide down to her delta and I saw her insert her own finger inside. She gasped and her mouth dropped open but she kept staring at me. Her hands moved in and out and I could hear her wetness. I froze. I had never seen Ha Jin pleasure herself like this, and it was wholly private and spectacular to watch.

“Come here.” I wagged my finger at her and Ha Jin gamely refused. “Then let me help you.” I crawled over to the headboard where she was sitting. I grabbed a pillow and sat it right under her bottom. Dragging her onto the pillow, I propped up her sex on the elevated plane for me to finish the job.

“Oh, Jun Seo.” She moaned as soon as my tongue hit her clitoris. If not for anything, I’m a fast learner and I knew what she liked. Ha Jin held on to the back of my head as I flattened my tongue against her. She tasted so good. Like salted caramels or her musk, which I already recognized. It was different from Hae Su, but it still brought back the same ringing of memories. Gwangjong and Hae Su must have a lot of sex. I kept her knees up, so I could have access to all of her. I wanted it all.

When she was finally wet enough to be penetrated, I inserted two fingers and pumped with the rhythm of my tongue at her clit. I didn’t have to do much to get Ha Jin off, if I flicked my tongue rapidly against her little pearl and paired it with a well placed finger against her G-spot, she usually flooded my hand. I loved nothing more than to see Ha Jin helpless and whimpering with pleasure at my touch. She had been screaming straight for the last ten minutes, which means I’m going to have to leave some apology soju for my next door neighbor.

“Oh, my. God!” She cried out and I could feel her pussy contract around my fingers. I grinned at her and licked my fingers clean. Ha Jin gasped at my audacity. When I kissed her again, it was a mixture of her and us together on my lips. I didn’t care. Why would anyone care about such a thing? Her mouth opened and I took the invitation. When her little tongue dipped into my mouth, I reciprocated, using my hands to dive under her sweatshirt and flip her nipples carelessly with my fingers.

“Please. Please.” Her back arched into my hands. I finally yanked her sweatshirt off and she was completely naked on the bed.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Dammit! Jun Seo, I’ll murder you myself if you don’t.”

I laughed at her impatience and undressed in a second. But that was the intended purpose of today: operation baby making. Ha Jin ass was still on the pillow in the middle of the bed, making it exceptionally easy for me to pull her towards me. I knelt near her and teased her slick folds with my hardness. Ha Jin was having none of it. She reached out and grasped my hard cock and forced herself around me like a hot silken gauntlet. I was so surprised I almost cried out. Keep it together Jun Seo. Although around Ha Jin, I was probably the only time I could be myself. Bending her knees akimbo, I kept her open for my thrusts.

There was no lovemaking like this, so playful so leisurely. When I woke up the next morning, Ha Jin blushed and asked me if she was too bold.

I raised my eyebrows, “If you did that all the time, then I would be her personal gigolo.” Ha Jin bent over with laughter and then just like that, her voice went quieter than a whisper.

I was down on one knee on the side of our bed. Of all the life times we’ve been together, I had never been able to make her an official proposal like this.

“It’s a ring I got in Africa when I knew I wanted to marry you.”

Ha Jin turned the ring carefully in her palm, the plain silver had small carvings of a bird. It was a Sankofa.

“Se wo were fi na wosankofa a yenkyi," I rubbed a small circle against her ring finger.

“What does it mean?” She breathed.

"It is not wrong to go back for that which you have forgotten." I searched her face, a long shadow had fallen over her face. Her lips twisted and turned. And it felt like I was dying on the inside too. I truly had no idea what she would say.

“Yes.” She finally slipped the ring on and her smile was brilliant like it was a thousand years ago. Ha Jin wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, her lips pressed against mine like a promise, tonight and tomorrow night and night after that and after that.

-----------------------------------

There was an alarm going off in the dark. I snapped awake, instinct pressing to the forefront of my brain. I scrambled for the door, and I smelled a thick burning smell.

A thick grey smoke obscured the kitchen, but then I saw her.

Ha Jin was crumpled against cabinets, a halo of scarlet like an evil crown around her head. Her eyes were open.

She was still wearing my shirt and the pancakes burned in a high flame on the stove. I immediately turned off the gas that was roaring with one hand while the other cradled her head. She was so limp. Her lips were bloodless and pale, like marble. I couldn't staunch the steady stream of blood pouring out of her nose.

"No! Ha Jin, baby, no!" I ran to her and cradled her in my arms. She was still alive. I couldn't stop it, I couldn't stop the bleeding. My breath came in and out, hiccuping and stumbling over itself. My training went out the window. I couldn’t breathe, it was my Ha Jin and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"It's Jun Seo. Can you hear me? Please hear me."

I screamed into the phone.

Notes:

I'm back after 3-year hiatus? I've always had an ending in mind for Book II. Hope readers are still interested! Leave me some kudos and comments! <3

Series this work belongs to: